It's Over by Diana
Summary:

A teenager gets in trouble when he decides to dump his rich adult girlfriend.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Butt, Feet, Entrapment, Insertion, Slave, Toilet, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3439 Read: 87539 Published: January 06 2009 Updated: April 26 2009
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Introduction by Diana

2. It Begins by Diana

3. Let's Roll by Diana

4. Punishment by Diana

5. Sweet Dreams by Diana

Introduction by Diana

Jake rings the doorbell to his girlfriend's mansion and awaits for his girlfriend to come and let him in. 'Where the hell is she?' he thought.

5 minutes later, Diana, Jake's girlfriend looks through her bedroom's window to see who is at the gate. She saw it was Jake so she used her remote to open the gate.

'Finally,' Jake thought to himself.

Jake is a typical 14-year-old teenager that only wants to have fun and enjoy life. Everything about him seems to be normal. Although, his friends would make fun of him every now and then because he has an adult girlfriend, Diana.

Diana is a 21-year-old adult. She is rich and she lives alone in her parents' mansion who died months ago for an unknown reason. Although she is alone, some of her "servants" as she would call them infront of Jake would come visit her from time to time to clean her house, cook food and etc.

Jake makes his way to the door as Diana makes her way downstairs. He knocked at the front door and was shocked to see Diana open the door without any clothes on.

Diana smiles and runs to Jake giving him a tight hug. She releases him after some time and smiles.

"Hey! Sorry, I was drying myself cause I took a shower then you came so I didn't bother putting any clothes on cause I don't want you to wait." She said

"Hey, I came here to talk about something." Jake said in a disappointed tone.

"Aw, Jakey is in serious mode?" Diana says still in a happy tone.

"Yeah, can we go in?" Jake arrogantly says.

"Sure, come in." Diana says worried about what Jake is gonna talk about with her this time.

They sat on the sofa infront of the TV set. Diana with still no clothes on sat on the sofa with both of her feet on top of Jake's lap who is sitting at the corner of the sofa.

Jake stared on Diana's perfectly painted toenails and thought to himself 'It's a shame I have to breakup with her, she's perfect. She's just not my age.'

Diana noticed Jake staring at her feet and said "Jakey? What were you going to tell me?"

As she said that, Jake returned to his senses and turned his face to Diana's face. He goes straight to the point saying "I'm breaking up with you."

Diana was shocked to hear this especially because she had done everything for Jake and has gave him a lot of money so she has no idea why he would break up with him. In an angry tone, she says "What? You can't break up with me! I did everything for you and you give me this?!"

'Damn.' Jake thought to himself. "Well, you know. We're 7 years apart. I don't know how would that work out. Also, I like this girl at school."

"Is she rich like me?" Diana said.

"No but she's really kind to me and she's my age." Jake said.

"So what?! I'm kind to you, I'm not your age but I'm richer than her! I can burn her house if I wanted to!" Diana said now removing her feet from Jake's lap and sitting down properly.

"See, the problem is.. you're kind to me but you're mean to everybody else." Jake said as he stood up.

Diana, seeing Jake stand up, stood up too. She grabbed Jake by his arm and said "Please, Jake, wait, I have to show you something, come with me."

With that, she went upstairs as Jake followed her sometimes taking a glimpse of her breast, butt, feet and even her vagina.

They went into Diana's bedroom and through the closet that was actually a doorway to another secret room.

As they got in, Jake noticed that the room kind of looks like a laboratory. Everything is white in color and there were some weird objects he doesn't know about.

"Sit." Diana said as she points to the chair nearest to the doorway. Jake sat there and thought to himself 'Damn, what have I got myself into this time?'

He sits there staring at Diana's perfectly rounded butt as she bends over to pick something up from a box.

He looked away when Diana turns around with a gun-like thing on her hand. This time, he felt really nervous. "Don't shoot me! Please, don't shoot me!"

Diana laughs at Jake's terror and she shows him the shrink-ray that looks like a gun. Of course, Jake didn't know it was actually a shrink-ray and thought it was some kind of gun that would kill him if he gets shot.

Jake stood up but as soon as he stood up, she aims it at him and pulls the trigger.

The room spinned as his eyesight faid to black and only hear Diana's wicked laughter.

End Notes:

This is only an intro to see if you people would like how I make my stories. If you like it, I'm going to continue it. The next chapter is really naughty, just so you know and the following chapters would feature the categories I put this story to.

It Begins by Diana

Previously: 

Diana laughs at Jake's terror and she shows him the shrink-ray that looks like a gun. Of course, Jake didn't know it was actually a shrink-ray and thought it was some kind of gun that would kill him if he gets shot.

Jake stood up but as soon as he stood up, she aims it at him and pulls the trigger.

The room spinned as his eyesight faid to black and only hear Diana's wicked laughter.


Jake wakes up. He is laying on something. Something very soft. He opened his eyes to see that he is on a bed, naked. Not a normal bed but a huge bed. He looks around and sees that he is in Diana's bedroom. 'What the hell? Everything is freaking huge!' he thought.

As he looked around, he saw Diana behind him sitting on the bed still naked while looking at him with a smile.

"Hey there Jakey, I see that you have waken up." she said.

"What in the world happened to me?" Jake shouted.

"I did the same thing that I did to my parents when they decided to leave me here alone." Diana said.

"And what is that?" Jake shouted.

"Shrink them." Diana said with a bit of laughter.

Jake looked a bit worried then spoke "Are you going to kill my like you did to your parents?"

"Don't be silly, I didn't kill them. They got eaten by rats because they won't do what I said so I left them on the floor for the rest of the night. To be honest, it sucked cause I just shrunk them that day. So if you'll obey me, I'll keep you alive." Diana told Jake with a wicked smile.

"How about my parents?" Jake said.

"They'll probably think you got kidnapped or something. They don't care about you anyway. I've noticed when I came over to your house for doing a prank on me." Diana said.

"How about school? How about.. the girl that I like?" Jake said.

"SHUT UP! You will never talk about that girl again unless you want to die. Understand?" Diana shouted.

Diana's voice was already loud as she normally speaks but now that she shouted, it hurt Jake's ears a bit more.

"Yes." Jake said as he holds on to his ears.

"Yes only? Say 'Yes, mistress' since thinking of people calling me a mistress turns me on. And from now on, you would address me as mistress, not only when saying yes. Understand?" Diana said with one of her wicked smiles again.

"Yes.. m-mistress.." Jake said in a disappointed tone.

"Okay! Well, to be honest, I got so hot just thinking of you now that you're small. Now that you're awake, maybe we can do what I was imagining earlier?" Diana said.

"What were you imagining earlier, mistress?" Jake said.

"Since I get tired walking around the house all day to keep everything neat without the help of the servants, maybe I could use a foot rub. Maybe you could rub my other foot too, if you still have the energy for it." Diana said as she stretches her right foot near Jake.

"What are you waiting for? Start doing your job little Jakey or I would have to punish you like I did to my parents." Diana said in a bit angry tone.

With that, Jake walked slowly to her foot keeping his balance because of the really soft and bouncy bed.

He walks near to the underside of her foot. As he got closer, he could smell the unbearable odor coming from her foot. Weirdly enough, he got turned on by this. He walked nearer and nearer and raised his right hand to the foot.

"Hurry up! I don't got all day. Well, I do, but I don't want to spend the rest of the day with you only rubbing my feet. I wanna do some other things" Diana said.

'Other things?' Jake thought and raised his left hand to start rubbing her foot.

He used to massage her back on weekends and thought of this as only rubbing her back. He kept sniffing and sniffing her foot's odor and got harder and harder. He moved his face closer and closer and kept sniffing.

Diana moved her head to see what Jake's reaction then she saw that he was enjoying the smell of her foot. She got hotter. 'Stay calm, Diana. You have plenty of time' she thought to herself.

"Don't be shy little Jakey, I know you want to lick it. Go ahead, lick it. Make out with it. Think of my foot as me." Diana said in a teasing tone.

Jake was shocked. Diana saw him enjoying her foot's smell. He thought he'll give it a try so he moved his head closer and kissed.

"Ohh, mm, that is so hot." Diana said while moaning.

Jake couldn't take it anymore. He was too horny. He moved his face and rubbed it to her foot. Licking up and down, left and right.

As he did this, he tasted Diana's foot sweat. It was salty but he thought 'It came out from this goddess so I might as well drink it.' so he drank the sweat that his tongue encouters.

Diana felt so hot that she started rubbing herself. "Enough of my right foot, do it to my left foot." she said as she stretched her left foot while spreading a bit to rub herself more.

With that, Jake ran to the other foot and made out with it as well. As he was making out, Diana started fingering herself.

Nasty thoughts came in to her head as she did.

End Notes:

I hope you like this chapter. This is only one of the feet actions that you will read on this story. If you have any suggestions, please tell me.

Let's Roll by Diana

Previously:

Diana felt so hot that she started rubbing herself. "Enough of my right foot, do it to my left foot." she said as she stretched her left foot while spreading a bit to rub herself more.

With that, Jake ran to the other foot and made out with it as well. As he was making out, Diana started fingering herself.

Nasty thoughts came in to her head as she did.


Jake finished making out and rubbing with Diana's left foot. He was so tired he let himself fall down to the soft bed.

Diana, on the other hand had an orgasm so she was feeling a bit tired as well.

She looked at her right hand full of her cum. She giggled a bit and scooped Jake with her left hand bringing him closer to her face.

"Hey little Jakey. You should feel proud. You made me have an orgasm!" She said in a happy tone.

Jake, feeling reliefed a bit said "Do I get a reward, mistress?"

"Hmm.." Diana started thinking. "Oh! I got an idea for your reward!" she added.

"And what is that, mistress?" Jake said while trying to catch his breathe.

"This!" Diana said as she puts her right hand over Jake's body and started rubbing him with it. She is rubbing her cum all over Jake!

Jake tasted her cum, it was so sweet and sticky in his mouth. He is really turned on by this so he started to masturbate.

"STOP! Don't masturbate! Can I give you a blowjob instead?" Diana said as she finished rubbing her cum to Jake. "Nevermind, I don't need permission! I'm your mistress, aren't I?" she added.

Jake nodded and stopped masturbating. Diana put him closer to her face and began to lick. She tasted her own sweet cum while she's licking Jake's tiny dick.

Jake can't take it anymore. He came on her tongue.

She tasted Jake's cum a bit because he did came a lot. "Oo, you must be so horny." Diana said as she gulps down her cum mixed with some of Jake's cum.

Jake now falls flat on his back on Diana's palm because he is so tired. Diana started to think of what to do next. "Oh, I got another idea!" she shouted almost shattering Jake's eardrum.

She moves Jake closer to her mouth. Jake started to feel worried of what she's gonna do next. She moves him closer and closer and she puts him in her mouth.

She rolls her tongue around feeling Jake hit some parts of her mouth and teeth. She tries hard not to swallow him whole or she wouldn't be able to play with him anymore.

As Jake rolls around, he got dizzy. He started to vomit. He started to pee.

After some time, Diana finished and pulled him slowly out of her mouth. He has been bathed by his own vomit and pee and a lot of Diana's saliva.

Diana takes this time to swallow. She tasted something salty. "DID YOU JUST PEE IN MY MOUTH?!" she shouted.

"Yes, I'm sorry mistress. I vomitted as well. I just couldn't hold it anymore. I'm realy sorry mistress." Jake said.

"Sorry isn't going to do anything. You made me drink your pee and vomit! I would have to punish you." Diana said in a very angry tone.

As soon as she finished what she said. She gripped on Jake tightly but not that tight to let him breathe as she thinks of what to do to him.

End Notes:

As you can see, I'm bored with nothing to do so I started writing again. I hope you like this chapter too. Please do a review sometimes and tell me any of your suggestions.

Punishment by Diana

Previously:

Diana takes this time to swallow. She tasted something salty. "DID YOU JUST PEE IN MY MOUTH?!" she shouted.

"Yes, I'm sorry mistress. I vomitted as well. I just couldn't hold it anymore. I'm realy sorry mistress." Jake said.

"Sorry isn't going to do anything. You made me drink your pee and vomit! I would have to punish you." Diana said in a very angry tone.

As soon as she finished what she said. She gripped on Jake tightly but not that tight to let him breathe as she thinks of what to do to him.


Diana finally thought of something as she grinned wickedly looking to the bathroom.

She stood up and went to the bathroom and straight to the toilet to sit there.

She raised Jake to her face and said. "Since you pissed in my mouth, I'm gonna do the same, not only to your mouth but to your whole body." she said while giggling.

Jake got a hard-on again. Because he was horny as he was scared.

She lowered Jake near to her pussy and rubbed him. She even inserted him a few times as she rubs him.

His face was all sticky and wet as he was rubbed to her pussy.

"Enough of that. We'll do that later on." Diana said.

She grabbed a plastic cup near the bathtub and put Jake in it. She lowered it to her pussy and began peeing.

Jake started to panic as soon as Diana's pee reached to knee. He watches as the pee got to his neck and to his head. It was very hot and very salty. Some pee overflowed to the toilet.

Diana finished peeing and looked to Jake floating on the cup. She put her finger on his head to make him go to the bottom of the cup full of pee.

As Jake goes lower, he tastes the very salty pee. It burns his eyes so much. Even though is now in pain, he was still turned on.

Diana removed her finger from Jake's head and poured the cup to the toilet and watches Jake fall down to the toilet with her pee.

Jake couldn't handle the smell and taste so he started vomiting again.

"Oh yeah! You vomitted too! Well, I can't vomit so I might as well shit on you. I haven't shit since yesterday. I was too busy doing something" she said.

Jake shouts "No! Please don't, mistress!"

Diana laughs and says "I'm the mistress here, I'm in-charge so I can do whatever I want to you. Besides, what are you gonna do?" Diana said.

Jake sighed.

Diana laughed again and said "That's what I thought. Now, don't blame me if my shit falls down on you."

Jake tried to swim to the side but he was too weak so he just let himself float and look above to Diana's asshole opening wide.

Diana released some gas and as Jake sniffed them, he vomited again.

Diana now started pushing. Harder and harder, Jake saw the tip of the turd. It was larger than him! It was dark-brown meaning that Diana kept it in her stomach for a long time.

It reached 7 inches then it starts to fall down to Jake who is 6 inches. Jake screamed. Some of the turd smeared to his face and some even going to his mouth because he screamed.

He coughed but was forced to swallow it. It tasted very bitter.

Before he can even finish swallowing, another one which is much smaller fell down.

8 more long turds fell down on him. Smearing to him and some even going in his mouth.

Jake started to cry.

Diana looked down and laughed. "Don't cry little fella. Now my ass is dirty!" she said.

She gripped on Jake, stood up and washed him on the sink.

"No soap?" Jake said.

"Don't be silly, I haven't clean myself yet!" Diana said.

With that, she sat back to the toilet and rubbed Jake to her ass using him as a toilet paper. She even inserted him a few times to make sure her asshole is clean as well. While she does that, Jake started to get smeared to shit again and swallowed a few again.

She stood up and turned around the mirror and spread her ass cheeks. "Wow, it's clean! You make a good toilet paper!" she said while giggling.

She flushed the toilet and went to the sink again to wash Jake and her own hands. This time, with soap.

She rubbed Jake thoroughly making him cum a few times without her knowing.

She held him and went back to her room.

End Notes:
I'm feeling productive today, heh.
Sweet Dreams by Diana

Previously:

 

She flushed the toilet and went to the sink again to wash Jake and her own hands. This time, with soap.

She rubbed Jake thoroughly making him cum a few times without her knowing.

She held him and went back to her room.

 

 



She walks near the bed and layed down there and bringing Jake up to her face.

 

"Wasn't that fun, Jake?" Diana said smiling at him.

"No! You sick bitch, I hope you go to hell!" Jake shouted at her.

Diana tightened her grip to Jake. "What did you say, you bastard?!" she shouted at him.

Jake struggled to breathe so he couldn't speak.

"For that, I'm going to punish you!" Diana said.

She brought Jake near her crotch while still gripping at him tightly.

After a few seconds, she began inserting Jake feet first into her pussy.

"Mmhh.. umphh" was the sounds Jake could hear from Diana.

After awhile, half of Jake's body is already inserted in Diana.

He could also feel the enormous heat at his lower part of the body and some even emitting from the pussy to his face.

"I can't take it any longer!" Diana shouted.

With that, she pushed Jake inside her.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!" Jake shouted, holding his breathe.

She started pumping Jake in and out of her pussy with no regards of what's gonna happen to Jake. She was completely absorbed by her lust that she began pumping faster.

Jake felt some parts of his body cracking and even felt a shock-like feeling to his spinal cord.

"Plea...please st-stop..." Jake tried to say but he knew she can't hear him.

Diana made her final thrust and pushed Jake the deepest she could.

Jake screamed. Diana climaxed so her cum flowed all over Jake. Even to his mouth which caused him to have a hard time breathing.

He started squirming because he couldn't breathe. But he only made Diana cum again. Diana suddenly straightened both of her legs almost crushing Jake inside her.

Jake forcefully exhaled and passed out.

Diana was tired so she fell asleep with Jake still inside her.

End Notes:
It's been a long time. I've been busy with work, but now I'm finished working so I can focus back to my story. Don't worry fellas, I'm gonna make sure this story ends nicely.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1091