Minimum Security by Kickyou
Summary:

A security system that shrinks intruders, or other by accident


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Incest, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Butt, Giant, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 56720 Read: 65919 Published: August 20 2021 Updated: March 16 2024

1. Unaware Mother by Kickyou

2. Aunty Nina by Kickyou

3. Danny and Jeff by Kickyou

4. Slumber Party by Kickyou

5. Next door neighbor by Kickyou

Unaware Mother by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

You can help support me 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP


“I mean it Justin, NO PARTIES!”  Monica told her son as she got ready to head off to work.  She slipped her nylon covered leggings into her work shoes before heading to grab her bag.  Monica turned toward her son, Justin, to see his reaction to her words.  He just shrugged as he sat on his phone at the dinner table.  The 19 year old not really listening to his mom, who was about to go to her night shift job.  Suppressing an annoyed noise, Monica quickly asked her son, “What did I just say?”

 

Like any typical teenage his age would act toward their parents, Justin let out a grumbled response, “Jeez, I heard you mom…No parties.”

 

The tone of her son was almost enough to make her snap at him for that attitude, but she didn’t want to leave for work in that kind of mood.  “Thank you,” Monica sighed as she grabbed the last things she needed for work. “Your father will be home tomorrow afternoon.  I just don’t want to have to pick up a dirty house when I get home, okay?”  Again Monica was meet with the same response from her son, none at all.  Realizing that this was the most she was going to get out of him, Monica headed for the front door.  “Good night sweetie, and don’t stay up too late.”

 

Justin gave a monotone call out to his mother, “Bye.”  

 

It wasn’t till he heard his mom drive off for work did he change his mood.  He quickly pulled up his friends group chat and sent out a text to just about everyone he knew, “mom’s gone.  Come over, time to party!”

 

 

 

 

It wasn’t that large of a party.  Justin invited just a couple of the guys, and his girlfriend over.  There was Calvin, who showed up first, with the beers since he was the oldest and could buy them.  Some of the perks of knowing someone a few years older.  Next was Hunter and his sister, Justin’s girlfriend, Daphne.  Hunter was a year older than Justin and could be annoying at best, but if Justin wanted see Daphne, he felt he had to invite her brother over too.  They were like a package deal.  Lastly was Justin’s best friend, Andrew.  They had been buddies since he could remember.  He was more like a brother than a friend.  

 

Justin opened the door for Andrew, who started off their quick handshake they always did when meeting up.  “Hey man.  Sorry I’m late, ran out of dip.  Had to grab some more at the store.”  Andrew explained.

 

“It’s all good, we just started.”  Justin told Andrew closing the door behind him.  Once the door was closed, Justin quickly punched in the arming code into the security system his mom bought last month.  Heading back to the kitchen, Justin picked up his beer and started to continue where he left off before letting Andrew in.

 

The party was just like any other, everyone drinking and doing whatever.  Calvin and Hunter playing video games.  Daphne, Andrew, and Justin sitting in the kitchen talking and drinking.  Daphne was sitting in Justin’s lap, Andrew occasionally spitting into an empty beer bottle with his chewing tobacco.  It wasn’t long before the kitchen and family room had a good helping of empty beer cans and bottles littering the rooms.  A pretty standard party over all, Justin making sure to focus more on Daphne than the others.  Especially not her brother.

 

His constant remarks about Justin’s mom was starting to get to him.  “Hey when’s your mom coming home?  I want her to kiss me good night.”  Another one was if he could tuck his mom in when she comes home.  If Daphne wasn’t there, Justin was sure he would have kicked Hunter out a long time ago.  

 

Besides Hunter, making ass of himself, things were going good.  It didn’t take too long before it was late, and the beers were gone, and everyone was getting tired.  Hunter went to the bathroom a few minutes ago, and Daphne was finishing the last of the drinks.  Andrew spitting another swab of black goo into the ever increasing amount in the old bottle of beer.  Calvin finishing whatever he was doing on his phone.

 

Seeing as Hunter was out of the room, Justin used the time to seduce a kiss out of his girlfriend in his lap.  Something that was driving him insane to do all night.  As he was kissing her, Justin missed Calvin heading toward the bathroom.  He suddenly heard the sounds of disgust, “Dude, close the door next time, shit!”  Calvin walking back into the room where everyone else was at.  “I’m gonna head out,” Calvin announced.  “Got to piss, and he’s,” Calvin jerked his thumb toward the bathroom down the hallway, “taking a dump.”

 

Justin wasn’t really paying attention to Calvin or anyone else as he continued to kiss Daphne.  So when he heard the front door unlock and open, he didn’t recognize the alarm sounding at first.  However after a couple of loud beeps, it brought everyone drunk attention toward the device.  Everyone looked toward the security system that started to act up.  

 

“What’s that noise,” Hunter called out deeper in the home.

 

Justin realized the sound and almost threw Daphne out of his lap trying to get up, “SHIT!  It’s the alarm!  Quick you got to turn it off-”

 

Justin wasn’t fast enough, as Everyone looked at the beeping device before a blinding light engulfed the entire room.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monica closed the car door.  The sun was already up and she finally made it home.  It was a long grueling shift, but she was happy it was over.  Not having to worry about going in tomorrow, Monica looked forward to going to bed and sleeping till Scott came back home from his business trip.

 

Heading toward her home Monica slowly opened the door.  It wasn’t till she was fully inside the home that she was hit by the horrible sight of a trash heap for a home.  Beer cans and bottle pilled up on the kitchen table, coffee table, and some of them thrown about on the floor tipped over or crushed.  This was a sign of a party that took place in her home.  One she specifically told Justin not to have.  There was no sign of her son or any other party-goers.  Just a trashed and messy home.  Monica took a deep breath and controlled her emotions that wanted to boil over.  Seeing as she was the only one in the home to hear her screams and shouts, it seemed pointless to throw a tantrum with no one around to witness.  Grumbling Monica turned toward the security system to disarm it, she soon realized it wasn’t even armed.  

 

“He left without turning on the shrinking alarm?”  Monica was even more disappointed in her son.  He not only threw a party and didn’t clean up, but he left with his friends while her home was unarmed and undefended.  Anyone could have walked in and stolen something!  “I’m going to have to teach that boy a lesson,” Monica muttered under her breath as she gave the two rooms another dirty look before huffing.  No use complaining about it, she had a lot of work cut out for herself this morning.

 

Monica set her work bag down by the door, and started to pull her shoes off.  Simply slipping her feet out of the work shoes, Monica set them down by the other countless shoes near the door.  Without waiting much longer, Monica walked toward the living room.  She stepped across the floor, careful to dodge any cans or bottles in her way before reaching the kitchen.  “Better throw a pot of coffee on.  It’s going to be a long morning…”

 

Monica headed over to the coffee machine and turned it on.  Pouring some water and coffee beans into the device to prepare a cup of some quick morning energy.  As she watched the machine come to life, Monica decided she would go to the bathroom real quick and than change into something more comfortable.  Walking over to the nearest bathroom, which was right across from her bedroom, she walked into the open unoccupied room.  She didn’t bother closing the door, since no one was home anyway.

 

Taking a seat on the toilet she proceeded to relieve herself.  She wasn’t even thinking about what she was doing, maybe it was how tired she was, or maybe the autopilot mode she was in.  It was all mechanical for her, like most people doing a chore or a simple habit plenty of times beforehand.  It wasn’t long till she was done wiping and flushing without glancing at her mess.  Washing her hands, Monica headed to her room and quickly changed out of her clothes.  Swapping her nasty old work clothes for something more relaxing, a nice fluffy robe and some sweat pants, and comfy slippers.  Finally in some relaxing clothes, she was ready to clean up that disaster zone of a mess in the next room.  Shuffling out of her room and heading into the kitchen, she could smell the coffee.  Grabbing a cup she pour some out preparing to slurp the drink.  However the hot steam coming off it made her think otherwise.  

 

“I’ll let it cool down,” Monica told herself as she placed the coffee mug down and decided to go clean up.  The first stop was the closest mess, the kitchen table.  Monica spotted the most disgusting thing ever, a spit bottle and small can of used chewing tobacco.  She couldn’t believe people did that.  It was a nasty and grotesque habit.   She knew exactly who it belonged to too.  Monica shook her head.  “Andrew, honey, I love you like a son, but you have one disgusting flaw.”  Aiming to clean up the horrible looking material in the open container, Monica grabbed the empty trash can and brought it over to the table.  Swiping her hand across the table, Monica started to throw away the strong smelling material.  She knocked the open chewing tobacco container and the stray bits speckled over the kitchen table into the trash can before moving on.  She picked up the half filled spit bottle of blackish floating liquid, “Ughhhhh” Monica shuddered as she tossed it into the trash.  Next was the beer bottles and crumbs of what looked to be snack foods.  Heading into the living room, Monica did the same, dumping and pouring the nearly empty cans and beer bottles into the trash can till it was nearly full.  Pulling the bag out of the can, she sealed it up and headed toward the curb with the garbage can to wait for trash day.

 

Heading back inside, Monica decided to sweep and vacuum really quickly, trying to tidy up the not so neat home.  By the time she was done, she felt even more tired and exhausted than before.  Still, Scott would be home in a few hours, she might as well stay up till than.  Knowing that her cup of Joe should be cooled down to room temperature by now, she headed back into the kitchen and decided to reheat it for a little bit.  She wanted it just warm enough to put a little heat in her, but not scolding hot like right from the pot.

 

Tossing the cup into the microwave, Monica carried the cup over to the kitchen table where the sugar was.  Grabbing a spoon along the way she scooped up some sugar and poured it into her cup.  It had to be from her lack of sleep or maybe all the house work she did, but Monica’s hand shook and spilled half the spoon full of sugar right on the table.  Pouring the remaining sugar into her cup, she lowered the cup to the edge of the table.  Not wasting a second, Monica brought her palm out and made a wall before the spilled sugar.  Giving a good sweeping motion, she pushed the sugar toward the side of the table, and let it fall into her drink.  “Waste not…” Monica chirped to herself before picking the spoon up and giving her drink a good stir.  Once satisfied, Monica sat down and grabbed her phone to read up on some news and browse her few messages on basic social media sites.  Bringing the cup up she gave it a nice little blow before slurping it.  “Mmmm, that’s good,” Monica nearly moaned at the taste of coffee on her lips.  

 

Monica continued to sit at the table, expecting her son to return any time soon.  She wasn’t sure if she was going to scold him or just let it go, now that the house was clean.  Monica figured when she saw her son, she would make up her mind than.  Till than, she wanted to know what the newest trend was on social media.  Monica sat in her chair and held her phone on the table as she kept the cup of coffee close to her mouth, like it was her sole source of energy… which it was.  As Monica finished her cup and set it down on the table, she got a text from Scott.

 

“You still up?”

 

Monica sighed, “Yeah… long morning, talk about it later.”

 

“In 15 minutes, almost home.”

 

Monica raised an eyebrow at the comment, 15 minutes wasn’t long at all.  In fact she barely had time to down the cup of coffee to get a little extra pep in her step to greet Scott when he got home.  Monica was still sitting at the table and setting her cup down when Scott came home.

 

“Still up?”  Scott asked walking through the front door.

 

Monica let out tired sigh, “Yeah… had some stuff to do.  How was the trip?”

 

Scott let out an exhausted sigh, “Tiring… so tiring.  You have no idea how exhausted I am.”

 

Monica chuckled, “I think I can relate.”

 

Scott winced at the remark as he walked over and kissed his wife, “Right… night shift.  Those are the worse.”

 

Monica didn’t comment as the over night pay wasn’t too much to laugh at.  Still it was draining, more so when you had to clean a house when you got back from work.

 

“Where’s Justin,” Scott asked as he made a cup of water in the kitchen.

 

“Don’t know.”  Monica told him with just a hint of spite in her voice.  “Probably out drinking with his friends, or maybe passed out at one of their homes, who knows with him.  I swear that’s all he thinks about.”

 

Scott gave a chuckle at the remark, “He’s still a kid, or at least OUR kid.  We weren’t any better than him at our age.”  Scott grinned, “Remember that time-”

 

Monica quickly jabbed a finger toward him, “Shut it!  Don’t make me come over there and make you regret it,” She warned in a joking manner.

 

Scott grinned at his wife’s outburst, “There’s the fire cracker I married.”

 

Monica rolled her eyes, “Yeah, yeah, whatever.  You’re lucky Justin wasn’t here or I would have thrown my phone at you to shut you up in time,” Monica teased.

 

Scott chuckled before moving closer to Monica.  “Speaking of the absent son… you want to…” Scott put a hand on Monica’s shoulder and gave it a gentle rub before grinning, “Fool around a little?”

 

Monica’s mouth opened at her husbands remark, “Excuse me?!”

 

“Come on babe,” Scott pleaded, “it’s been… well, a while,” He chuckled as he continued to give his wife a massage on the shoulders.  “What do you say… want to get a little freaky?”

 

Monica wanted to protest at her husbands advances, but she was enjoying the rubbing.  As she sat there listening to her mate elaborate some fantasy he had, she couldn’t help but sink into it.

 

“Yeah?”  Monica asked hearing his latest remark.

 

“Oh yeah,” Scott replied.  “You know how much I loved it on our first date.  It’s been forever,” Scott pouted, “Please… it’s been sooooo long.  I forgotten what it felt like,” Scott told her.

 

Monica again rolled her eyes and huffed in annoyance, “You forgot?!?”

 

Scott gave a sheepish look to Monica as he kept massaging her shoulders.  Knowing exactly where to press and how hard.  Rubbing out any tension that might have developed over the past week.  It felt so good…

 

“FINE!”  Monica barked in a slightly joking manner.  “But don’t think I’ll do it again.  This is like a once in a decade thing!  …. or maybe once a year,” Monica muttered the last part.  Not wanting to, but still doing it, Monica got up from the table ending her massage as she grabbed Scott’s hand.  She quickly lead him to the bedroom and slammed the door shut, “You better hope Justin doesn't come home soon.”

 

The look of pure joy and ecstasy on Scott’s face was unfathomable.  “You know I love you right.”

 

Monica rolled her eyes, “yeah yeah, you say that now, but where are you when I need the dishes done?”

 

Scott laughed, “I’ll do the dishes for the next month!”

 

Monica scoffed at the promise, “That’s what Justin will be doing when he finally gets home.”

 

Scott frowned and gave Monica a questioning look, but one look from her told him to drop it.  Instead, Monica was leading Scott toward their bedroom, “You look so sexy, you know that?”

 

“OH HA HA,” Monica scoffed, “Don’t even… I haven’t even showered yet!  Come on,” Monica commented as she lead Scott into the bedroom and slowly closed the door leaving just them in the room.  Monica pointed toward the bed, “Sit…” she told Scott as she started to set the mood for him.  Slowly Monica pulled her robe off, but left her slippers on.  Scott was already sitting on the bed, pants down to his ankles and sitting in his underwear, his excitement already starting to show.  “Underwear too,” Monica told Scott.

 

Scott gave her a playful look, “You don’t want to take them off yourself?”

 

“Do you want me to give you a blowjob or not?”  Monica countered in stern tone.

 

Before she knew it, the underwear was on the floor, leaving him visible to her.  She wasn’t sure if it was his excitement at the situation or something else, but Scott’s staff was standing at full attention now.  Heading over to her husband, she gave him a quick kiss on the lips before she brought her lips further down.  Monica sat on her knees and brought her hands up to her husbands rod.  Gently grabbing his shaft, Monica gave it a gentle rub.  Pulling her hand from the base to the tip, while looking at the Scott’s pleased face.  His eyes nearly closing as his mouth opened wide in delight.  Monica tried not to think too much about how tired she was or that she rather just keep jerking him off till he was done.  Instead, Monica slowly lowered her lips toward the tip of her lover’s cock.  Parting her mouth, she slowly inserted the member and started to please him.  The sounds of a low moan and gasp escaping Scott’s mouth brought a smirk of pleasure to Monica’s lips.

 

It had been a while since Monica had done this.  It wasn’t a joke about how rarely she sucked Scott off, however she amazingly hadn’t lost her touch.  That or Scott didn’t give a damn.  He couldn’t stop praising how well she was doing.  Still, Monica tried not to think of the foreign object in her mouth.  She kept applying suction and a few tongue motions that drove Scott to the edge of the bed.  Finally, Scott threw in the towel as he couldn’t last much longer.

 

“Monica… oh shit… babe… I’m about…” Scott warned.

 

Monica was about to pull his thumping and pulsating penis out from her mouth, but than the thought of getting the carpet dirty with semen wasn’t something she wanted to clean up today.  Stomaching it, Monica let Scott dump his load in her suckling mouth.  She could feel the liquid gushing and squirting into her empty mouth.  Soon she had the decent sized load between her cheeks and in her maw.  Slurping her lips off of Scott’s penis, so not to spill any, she soon got up and headed toward the bathroom connected to their bedroom.

 

“Oh god… that was something,” Scott exclaimed laying back on the bed looking like he just completed a marathon.

 

Monica on the other hand wanted to get the nasty tasting cum out of her mouth, that was mixing with the after taste of coffee… not a fun mixture.  She probably wouldn’t be able to drink coffee for a few weeks without recalling this flavor.

 

Turning on the sink, Monica leaned forward and spit out the concoction of saliva and man sperm.  The mouthful of spent juices and spit splattering in the water and quickly vanishing as Monica proceed to swish some water around and spit it in the sink.  Finally done, Monica turned off the faucet and headed to bed.

 

“Scooch over,” Monica told Scott as she started to slide into bed.

 

“You going to bed?” Scott asked the clearly silly question.

 

Monica nodded as she started to lay on her side, “Just a nap.”

 

Scott was already putting some shorts and clothes on, “Want me to wake you in a few hours?”

 

“Mhmm, that sounds fine.”  Monica told Scott as he started to leave.  “OH,” Monica called out before Scott left, “If you see Justin, let him know I want to have a talk with him.  He’s in big trouble.”  Monica didn’t wait for Scott’s reply as she snuggled into bed and starting to drift off to sleep.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Calvin was slowly waking up from his sleep.  He felt like he just fell from a building and didn’t die.  His body was protesting as he slowly got up from the floor.  Calvin wasn’t aware of his surroundings as he tried to recall the last thing that happened.  He remember he had to use the bathroom, and was leaving when something made a weird noise?  A light?

 

Well, he didn’t have to use the bathroom any more, that was for sure.

 

“What happened,” Calvin called out as he looked around.  It was now he realized he wasn’t in Justin’s house anymore.  He was on a vast and white plane of hard flooring.  It felt stone like, hard and very firm.  Standing up Calvin looked for a landmark, but found everything to be flat and evenly smooth.  Very unnatural.  It wasn’t till he looked on the horizon that he saw a massive towering wall far in the distance.  It was a black wall stretching up and upwards into the sky till he could not see the top of it anymore. 

 

“What?…” Calvin gazed at the monolith pillar that stretch upward to infinity.  It’s width wasn’t as long, but equally imposing.  

 

It wasn’t till Calvin spotted something metal and shiny on the side of the dark shape that he realized what he was looking at.  It was a door.  A very very large door.  Calvin was still confused as to what was going on, and decided to look a little more around.  He was able to piece it together, he was still in Justin’s house.  Just smaller.  Much much smaller.

 

Calvin shouted out loud, “Shit, what happened?”

 

The sound of the door knob turning, startled Calvin.  Not knowing who it could be, he stood his ground as he watched the door swing open slowly, or as slowly as can be for a normal person.  To Calvin a huge gust of air slammed into him, sending him tumbling backwards further away from the front door.  As Calvin tried to recover from the back draft of the door open, he was soon greeted by Justin’s mother.  Her large looming shape towering almost as ominously tall as the door that she opened.  Calvin could just make out her face.  It was covered in disappointment, and disgust as she observed and looked around the home.  Calvin was still trying to process the large human form as she closed the door she entered through. 

 

Than he heard Justin’s mom say something about the shrinking alarm.

 

Calvin felt his blood chill at the news.  He only heard about those devices.  Something to shrink any home invaders or thief trying to break in.  Usually you could set the size to whatever height you want, ranging from just one foot tall to sizes as small as an ant.  Judging by his current height, Calvin knew he had been shrunk to the smallest setting.  Calvin wasn’t sure what to do, he would need Monica to reverse the shrinking setting, but how did he get her to notice him?  Did he run toward her?  Or should he just wait it out, maybe she’ll notice the shrinking alarm had been activated and there are small people running around in her home?

 

As Calvin tried to think of the best way to approach his situation, he was stunned further as he watched the mother let out a tired sound as she started to slip out of her shoes only a few steps away from him.  He could see the large footwear, being pulled off and dropped on the floor with a resounding thud.  The black nylon stockings, covered the enormous women’s feet as she stood by the door with her discarded shoes.  The sight of the large feet standing on the ground, what had to be miles away for Calvin, could easily be the size of large home or small building.  

 

Calvin wasn’t prepared as the mother took her first step into the home, toward the family room and kitchen.  Right toward Calvin.  Her left foot pressing down as she drew closer, and her right foot swinging past the left to land with a louder thud.  Than the left socked covered foot flying over head.  Calvin watched as the dark sock covered heel hover over him, for less than a fraction of a second, before it started to come down.  Right on top of him.

 

Calvin gasped, “Oh Fu-”

 

The warm cloth covered foot came down before Calvin could finish his scream.  The immense weight of Monica’s left warm sweaty foot, pushing into Calvin and pinning him to the cold ground, slamming him harder than he thought.  So hard that he felt a few crunches, as something somewhere broke.  Calvin didn’t have time to process the feeling as Monica shifted all her weight on her left foot as she strutted onward.  She was still walking, not realizing what, or who, she was stepping on.  Calvin felt his life slow down as each nanosecond ticked by and more and more pressure was pushed into him as Monica’s entire weight was shifted and resting on-top of Calvin.  His body collapsing in fractions of a second, leaving nothing but a small ant like stain on both of Monica’s foot and floor.  Her nylon socks masking any signs of Calvin body with it’s dark color.  

 

Monica feeling nothing at all continued her journey toward the kitchen to make some coffee, unaware of the tiny person she squashed with a simple step.  

 

 

 

 

Hunter was cold.  The water all around him was chilly.  He had given up calling out to help a long time ago.  He wasn't sure how he got in an ocean of water.  One minute he was flushing the crapper when all of a sudden he was now in this weird, cold and wet place.  Hunter knew he had been floating for a while in the almost impossibly calm water for a while.  He was finding it hard to reach one of the many white walls that towered upward toward the sky.  And even if he got to one of them, what than?  He had no idea where this was anyway.  As puzzling as how he ended up here, it was even more so about where exactly here was?

 

The lingering question didn’t last much longer, as something help make thing very much clearer to Hunter.  A massive shadowy object started to come into view.  At first Hunter was baffled and confused by the large round like shape that bloated out the sky, like a solar eclipse.  It wasn’t till a few more moment, that he recognized the object and it’s shape.  It was someone’s ass, and not just anyone's, he knew this person.  It was impossible for him not to recognize that derriere belonging to anyone other than Justin’s mom.  An ass that Hunter knew very well for the countless times he glimpsed at her backside when he saw her.  That nicely shaped booty blocking more light out as it filled the sky.  As much as he lusted over that posterior, it was now that he found the size of it to be quite intimidating.  Especially now that he watched cover the opening to his new home.

 

Wait… why was Justin’s mom sitting down above him, and why was she so BIG?  It didn’t make sense that she would sit on an opening like this… with water below her…

 

Hunter could feel the gears slowly turning as he realized where he was.  He was still in Justin’s home, in the bathroom, stuck in the toilet probably the size of an ant or bug.  Not to mention a giant gorgeous ass hovering over him.  The sound of the toilet seat that outlined Hunter’s sky creaked and groaned under the unimaginable weight of the mother.  Hunter continued to float in the water looking up at the view, until he realized what this all meant.

 

A sicking stench and nasty sounding slithering echoed from above.  Something was happening above Hunter, the sound growing and the smell thickening.  The horrible odor of decomposition and filthy rot made Hunter gag as he struggled to escape the stench that came out of nowhere.  The sound continuing but sounding much faster, as the pace seemed to pick up in speed.  It was now that something massive and bulky descended out from the sky.  The long object dangling and dropping at a slow pace toward the ocean of water Hunter was stuck in.  His escape from the incoming impact that massive mound of muck would make, proved to be more difficult than he wished, as his size made it difficult to swim out of range.  The sound of the shit splashing slightly in the toilet’s water help make ripples just large enough to impede Hunter’s slow progress.  It only took a few seconds longer before a sharp pop sound was heard and the encroaching crap sunk deeper into the water.  Waves kicking up from the sudden displacement of liquid, forcing Hunter to get caught in the splash.  Pulling Hunter toward the large shit that was slowly rising back upward.

 

Hunter’s screams of disgust were unheard as he felt himself colliding with the firm material of the floating log.  Trying to ignore the smell, Hunter held onto the object wishing he didn’t know what it really was.  There was another sound coming from above.  The sound of a slight creak and some more light coming into the used toilet.  Justin’s mom was leaning to the side of the toilet now.  A hand with a large piece of toilet paper came in from the new opening.  A quick swipe and the large sheet of paper floated down toward Hunter, missing by a good distance.  There was more coming as another sheet came into view, before being discarded for another.  The small person grasping the piece of poop was lucky he wasn’t obscured by the massive squares of paper.     

 

When Justin’s mom started to get up, Hunter started to get his hopes up.  He just needed to get her to notice he was in the toilet!  Anyone would notice a small person screaming and waving them down, right?

 

Any hope that Hunter had for trying to get noticed, was destroyed when he heard the sound of the toilet handle jingling, as it was flushed.  Justin’s mother never even peeked into the toilet bowl as an entire ocean of water gushed into the toilet.  Waves were kicked up and Hunter felt the land he was grabbing onto starting to move.  The life raft that he was clinging to shifted and swayed as it started to spin and move with the rushing water.  The swirling picking up.  Hunter felt himself descending as the water splashed and cycled all around him.

 

Realizing he was on a sinking ship, made of shit, he had to abandon it if he wanted any hope of escaping the vortex of water.  Yet the moment he tried to push of the muddy surface he was gleefully clinging to, he found his hands were a little stuck.  His arms embedded in the waste of the unaware mom.  Like any good captain, it looked like Hunter was going doing with his ship.  Hunter had enough time to scream for help as he quickly was pulled down with Monica’s morning shit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Andrew woke up to the sound of a door slamming shut.  Getting up from the floor he started to come to and look around.  The sounds of an earthquake thumping toward him made his eyes shoot open faster.  What he saw, made his jaw drop.  Justin’s mother, Monica, was astronomically huge.  To say she was God like would be an understatement, as she walked past Andrew.  Unable to take his eyes off the enormous mother, he watched as she headed from the front door and into the kitchen of the home.  She quickly threw a pot of coffee on and left the kitchen.  It wasn’t till Monica was gone, that Andrew started to piece together what was going on.  He was shrunken, and most likely everyone else too, and Monica just got back from work.  

 

The sound of Monica walking around deeper in the home let Andrew know that she wasn’t coming back for a bit of time.  Wondering where Justin and Daphne were, Andrew looked across the table.  He couldn’t really see much, at his size and the small boulder size crumbs sprinkled around him.  The smell of it, told Andrew it was his chewing tobacco.  All the times he pulled some out to stuff in his mouth, there were some small and almost unrecognizable flakes that had fluttered to the table.  It now seemed like they weren’t so tiny anymore.  Still Andrew couldn’t help but chuckle at the absurdity of it all.  Not really wanting to pas up on this, he headed over to a chunk of tobacco and proceeded to pull some off.  It was just like having another can of chew to work with.

 

By the time Andrew was done messing around, he noticed Monica heading back into the kitchen, but this time her wardrobe was different.  She was now sporting a white fluffy robe, gray sweat pants, and now feet covered in slippers instead of nylon stocking like before.  As Monica walked by the table, this time, Andrew tried to get her attention.  Shouting for help and waving his little arms around.  

 

Unsurprisingly, Andrew was passed by without so much as a glance or twitch in reaction to his actions.  Defeated at the lack of response from the motherly woman, he watched her head toward the coffee machine.  Andrew let out a huff of annoyance as he tried to formulate another plan to get noticed.  It didn’t take long for Monica to set her cup down and head over to the table.  She was standing next to the kitchen trash can.

 

That was when Andrew noticed her eyes locking in on him.  This was his moment!  Andrew repeated his actions before jumping and waving, screaming for help.  The enormous mom approached Andrew.  SHE SAW HIM!

 

Standing right in front of Andrew, Monica let out a disgusting sounding sigh, “Andrew, honey I love you like a son, but you have one disgusting flaw.”  

 

Andrew froze at those words.  “Wh-what?”

 

Andrew continued to be confused as he watched the large mom start to lean forward across the table.  By the time she was upon him, which was in no time at all, he noticed the trash can in one of her hands.  Monica stood towering well over Andrew’s field of vision as she reached forward.  There wasn’t much of a warning, as Andrew watched Monica’s free hand slap down on the table.  Suddenly it started to pull itself toward the edge of the dinner table, dragging anything in it’s path with it.  That would include the large can of chewing tobacco, the stray remnants of any droppings, and Andrew himself.  The large wall of flesh batting and pushing everything in the direction Monica wanted it to go, toward the closest ledge.  Andrew was battered forward with the mass of black droppings and large can of chew.  Andrew stood no chance, as he and his newly acquired dip were getting closer to the side.  One more shove, and Andrew lost his ground.  Falling with the rest of the unwanted material, Andrew fell downward into the dark depths of the trash can.  The plastic lining on the side of the trash can collided with Andrew, and slowed his decent.  He still traveled down the long slide like journey, taking the plastic to the bottom of the pit he was stuck in.  It was dark all around, the trash can empty except for him and his tobacco.  Looking up he could see Monica, not looking down at the can, doing something over head.

 

Screaming her name, only to realize how pointless that was now, Andrew tried to get her attention on him.  

 

The only response that Andrew got was Monica, reaching out for something.  It wasn’t till her hand pulled back that Andrew saw what she had.

 

“No, NOOO!”  Andrew screamed out as he noticed the half empty bottle of spit and liquid tobacco in her hand.  Another disgusted and cringed up face, Monica simply turned the bottle upside down and dropped it into the trash can.  Andrew screamed as he tried to escape the incoming bottle and fluid of liquid.  The sound of it thumping into the trash can wrung, Andrew’s ears.  All he could hear was the sound of liquid pouring out nearby.  Than the smell hit him, a nasty smell of old tobacco and his beery spit.  Finally he felt it, a small wave of sticky goo rushed at his legs.  It was clear the bottle was over turned and now it’s content was spilling out.

 

“OH GOD… ugh,” Andrew protested as he tried to find a dry spot out of his left over saliva.  Still it was nearly impossible to find an area that didn’t have the fluid.  

 

The sound of clinking and clattering above brought Andrew’s attention skyward.  Monica was back at it again, two empty crushed cans in her hand hovered over the opening.  Suddenly they were dropped.  Andrew tired to get out of the way as the two aluminum cans clattered and landed into the trash can with him.  The smell of beer starting to mix with the rest of the smell of tobacco plant.  The fluid rose slightly upward, from shins to knees.

 

“FUCK!”  Andrew screamed as he was realizing at his present size, even the smallest amount of beer left in the can’s added to the volume of liquid at the bottom of the trash can.   

 

The clinking of beer bottles broke Andrew’s worry, as now Monica held beer bottles over head.  They soon fell clinking and clattering together and landing in the heap of discarded drinking containers.  Another loud crash and a soft splash of fowl liquid splashed all over Andrew, as he did his best to avoid getting crushed.  The level of beer water rose up past Andrew’s knees.

 

The sudden shaking of the trash can threw Andrew around as Monica moved on.  She was cleaning up!  Andrew recalled how many beers Calvin and Hunter crushed.  And he would be lucky if the trash can wasn’t half full after Monica tossed them all away.  Sure enough the loud sounds of beer cans and bottle being gathered up frighten Andrew.  Soon Monica was chucking and throwing cans and bottles, one after another into the trash can.  Andrew tried to use a glass bottle as cover as more clinking and clanking rung out all around Andrew.  The height of the liquid slowly and steady rising with each partially finished drink that was chucked away.  

 

It only got worse.  Monica was doing a deep cleaning apparently as she was tossing any and everything that didn’t belong.  Crumbs she swept up from either the floor or tables rain down into the stew of mixed beer and tobacco spit.  More cans and debris rain down over and over, forcing Andrew to start to float in the brackish stew.  When Monica was done cleaning, Andrew saw that there was plenty of objects obstructing his view of opening.  If Monica could hardly see him before, now it was impossible.  

 

Andrew was just able to make out Monica’s face peering in from above.  Her face looking down, almost right at him.

 

“Disgusting.”  The tone in her voice was of pure disgust and hate, as her emotions toward everything in the trash bag was summed up with that one word.  That included Andrew.

 

Andrew watched as Monica didn’t spare a second as she grabbed the side of the trash bag and yanked them upward.  

 

“NOOOOOOOO!”  Andrew screamed yet again with all his might, getting some of the trash water in his mouth.  Monica effortlessly pulling the bag up out of the trash can.  Things shifted and moved, liquid rushed in from areas as it all sunk to a central point with Andrew in the current.  The rush of fluid pushing and covering him.  His last view of the outside world was Monica holding the bag and slowly closing it up.  Once it was all dark, Andrew felt the trash bag spin around several times swishing and sloshing everything up more.  Mixing Andrew even further up in the filthy concoction of left over drinks.  Andrew was dizzy and had no idea where up and down was.  All he could feel was the swaying of his new prison swinging back and forth sending waves of liquid all around in Andrew’s dark world.  He was just like all the garbage in the trash can, unwanted and forgotten as he was tossed out of the home waiting for the garbage men to collect him.  Whenever that might be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne woke up alone.  The last thing she recalled was Justin getting up for the door alarm and than, well that was it.  She didn’t recall much after that, and how she got where she was now.  The sound of a door shutting echoed in the distance.  Daphne turned toward the sound and saw a large blurry shape slowly approaching closer toward herself.  It wasn’t till now that Daphne started to take in her surrounded as the blurry figure came into focus with it’s massive shape.  It was Justin’s mom, and she was HUGE.  Her size itself dwarfing anything Daphne had ever seen.  Daphne continued to watch the mother as she headed past her and into the kitchen.

 

Daphne watched the mom make some coffee before leaving.  As she was walking by, it was now that Daphne decided to call out for help.

 

“HELLO!”  Daphne screamed with all her might, “MRS.-”

 

Justin’s mother didn’t even flinch as she easily walked past Daphne and toward the hallway.  She was long gone before Daphne could even finish her sentence.  There was no way she was going to hear her at her current size.  Frustration filling Daphne as she looked around for anyone else, but she couldn’t spot any of the others.  The vast table stretched on for what looked like forever, and the distant living room beyond the other side of the dinner table looked to be unreachable.  Daphne didn’t know what to do or where to go, so she stayed put, maybe someone will get the mother’s attention.

 

As Daphne paced around for a little while, Monica came back into the kitchen.  Daphne watched the woman head over to the kitchen table.  She started to clean up and pick up bottles and trash tossing them in the large trash can in her hand.  Luckily Daphne wasn’t near any empty beer containers.  She continued to bide her time as the older woman started to pick up, sweep, and clean the couple of rooms.  Daphne felt bad for leaving such a mess for the mom to take care of herself.  However it wasn’t Daphne’s fault that they shrunk.  She would have happily helped pick up before she left, but there was no way she would be able to help out now.

 

It didn’t take too long for the mother figure to finally clean up, and take out the now decent size trash bag.  By the time she came back, Daphne could tell Justin’s mom was tired.  Maybe not physically but her eyes were a little droopy.  The look on her face only made her approach to the coffee mug all the more understandable.  The coffee mug got tossed in the microwave for a short period of time before it was extracted at a newer and warmer temperature. 

 

Daphne watched Monica approaching the table with what she assumed was her intent to take a seat at the table.  Deciding that now would be the best time to get in a better position to be noticed, Daphne tried to get closer to the seat Monica was heading for.  Daphne headed over to get closer to Monica as she stood by the side of the dinner table.  Attempting another time to grab her attention, Daphne tried to wave her down.  The only response she got, was a hand with a spoon heading past her.  Daphne watched the enormous arm reach past her and head somewhere behind her.  She was scooping something up.  Daphne continued to watch, as the hand started to retract and pull back toward it’s owner.

 

Suddenly it was hailing.  Hard white block like objects fell all around sprinkling the ground around Daphne with rock sized crystals.  Daphne covered her head to protect it from all the solid rain pouring down.  Luckily the assault of the hard rock like material was over as quickly as it started.  Looking around Daphne noticed the brown table was now littered with a white layer of sugar.  

 

“Waste not…” Said the giantess standing before Daphne.

 

Daphne had no idea what that was suppose to mean, or why it was said.  It wasn’t till she watched the cup in the mother’s hand dip past the table’s edge, and a hand reaching past Daphne that she felt something was off.  Before she could react, the enormous wall of flesh belonging to the palm of the woman’s left hand started to close in.  Parts of the spilt sugar flew past Daphne clipping her legs and other body parts as they were flung toward her and off the edge of the table.  Daphne let out a scream as the hand scouched closer and closer each fraction of a second.  Moving in closer and trying to over take Daphne with each flick of the wrist.  Still screaming Daphne looked left and right for an escape, it was so far away…

 

The hand was on Daphne before she could move an inch.  The rush of wind and skin thumped into her sending her tumbling backward toward the ledge of the table.  As Daphne was recovering she got a quick glance as the puddle of black liquid awaited her fall.  Crumbs of white sugar raining down past her and into the warm looking cup of coffee.  Not wanting to end up in that black drink, Daphne tried to get up.  But it didn’t help that wall of a hand was on her in a split second.  One moment Daphne was on the table trying to stand up, the next she was tumbling through the air falling.

 

Letting out a cry for help, Daphne fell through the air for what felt like minutes, until she landed with a very warm splash.  She came to the surface of the blacken water she splashed under.  The harsh roasted smell of coffee beans hit her hard, and she was not a coffee person.  The sounds of little pitter patter of object splashing caught Daphne’s attention as she tried to stay afloat in the extremely warm fluid.  After the last grain of sugar rain down from above, Daphne felt her swimming pool of morning coffee start to move.  The dark liquid rippling around her as the mug was brought up higher and higher into the air.

 

Daphne was dipped under the slightly steamy liquid as she struggled to stay afloat from the movement.  By the time she was accustomed with the movement, it stopped.  Looking up in the sky, Daphne saw Justin’s mom looking over the cup of Joe.  Daphne did a quick scream and wave.  The response from Monica was a simple one.  Her lips puckered, and than they blew.  A harsh gust of air ripped at the coffee and Daphne, as it felt like she was caught in a hurricane.  Daphne struggled to stay above the water as the rushing air blew over her, leaving a strong smell of morning breathe rolling over her.  The smell of old food, and fresh coffee assaulted Daphne with a gagging scent, as she did her best from being blown away.  After the gust subsided, Daphne tried to regain her composer.  However it wasn’t over.

 

The cup was drawn closer to the woman’s lips.  The slight gap in her mouth parting even more as the ledge of the coffee mug drew closer and closer.  It was now that Daphne knew she was in trouble.  The angle of the cup started to tilt, and so did the watery liquid she was swimming in.  The black ocean started to fall toward the mouth as Monica took a sip.  Daphne felt the mug shifting upward, and the current that started to form, dragging her and millions of gallons of coffee toward the blacken pit past the red puckering lips.  The sound of slurping and sucking filled the air as Monica’s lips pulled and vacuumed in as much coffee as they could.  Daphne did all she could to swim away, but the flow of the drink was way too strong.  

 

Soon the current stopped and reverse course as Monica pulled the cup away, sending tidal waves over the small mug and even smaller Daphne.  Her form was caught up in a storm that reviled the worse sea storms ever recorded.  Wave after wave catching her and pushing around the cup, splashing and soaking her with the warm coffee brew, a stench that was getting old really fast.

 

A deep rumble was heard as Monica spoke, “Mmmm, that’s good.”

 

Daphne would have protested but she was too busy trying to not drown in the burnt tasting bean water.    Just as the waves were done trying to capsize her, Daphne felt the familiar lurching as the coffee mug started to tilt again.  This time, however, those luscious full lips were much closer to her.

 

When Monica tilted the coffee mug, Daphne was able to make out the groves embedded in her lips.  She could smell the mixture of the older woman’s breath and newly mixed coffee seeping out from the dark hole awaiting for Daphne.  Things slowed down, as the mouth opened slightly larger to allow the rushing torrent of espresso to fill in the void beyond the dark red gates that were her lips.  Daphne could hear the rushing sound of liquid splashing and filling as it poured into the empty space that was the giantess mouth.  The current already too strong to fight as Daphne was already over the coffee mug’s rim.  Daphne attempted to grab onto the fleshy lips that were the boards to her impending doom, but the speed she was traveling was that similar of white water rafting currents.  Her grip wasn’t strong enough.  Soon the bright outside world of the kitchen vanished and Daphne was surround in darkness, screaming for help.  The gulping sound growing louder each moment the longer she was in the mouth.  The rushing liquid pulling her deeper and deeper in just less than a second.  Daphne could see the small sweet light of safety growing more distant with each earth shattering gulp.  One moment, Daphne could make out the coffee mug on the other side of the lips, and than loud soul shattering swallow sound and pure darkness.  The shrilling screams coming from Daphne were swallowed up by the mighty gulp of Monica, who was just taking a simple sip of her morning coffee.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Justin was woken up by his mom coming the house.  It wasn’t till the sound of the door closing, which was more of a boom than a shutting sound, that Justin recalled what happened.  Calvin tripped the shrinking system. Something designed to keep robbers out of your home.  Why his mother was so paranoid that she thought they need something so dangerous and expensive, he didn’t know.  Whatever the case was, he and the rest of his buddies were now shrunk to one of the lowest setting there was, ant size.  

 

“DAPHNE!  ANDREW!”  Justin called out looking across the far side of the kitchen table.  They were so close before the shrinking, and now he couldn't even make them out on the vast wasteland that was the dinner table.  Justin felt fear for his fellow friends as he watched his careless mother walk through the home and make a cup of coffee.  Each step stomping and crushing the ground, without even a glance to the floor for anything that might be small and moving.  Justin’s mom continued to walk around oblivious to her son’s size and those of his buddies.  It wasn’t till she left the kitchen did Justin come back to the problem, his friends should be close by.  Moving again, he ran toward where Andrew was last seen, his bottles of used beer and black spit towering on the far end of the table.  Justin made it about halfway there before his mom came back into the kitchen.

 

She simply grabbed the trash can and started to clean up.  Justin screamed out to his mom to be careful, as pointless as it was, he still had to try and warn her.  Her massive hands were clearing things away regardless of anyone’s safety.  Smacking and dropping bottles off in the trash, even sweeping up the table top to make sure there wasn’t a single gram of chewing tobacco left.  By the time Justin made it over to the cleaned area, it was spotless and his mom had moved onto the living room.  Justin didn’t see it, but he had a horrible feeling that his best friend Andrew was cleaned up with the rest of his mess.  

 

Before Justin could fully worry about his friends fate, Justin recalled that there was someone else he should be looking for, “Daphne!” 

 

Looking around for his girlfriend, he was in the same situation as before, he couldn’t see anyone on the stretch of table.  Justin didn’t now where to start to look, it would take him all day to find Daphne, and that’s if she wasn’t moving around.  Trying to think of the best course of action to take, Justin saw his mother heading toward the opposite side of the table with her coffee mug.  She looked like she was going to sit down at the table.  Justin started to head over to where his mom was going to be, it would take a little while to get there, but by the time she sat down he would be close.  As Justin ran toward his mom, he watched as she poured some sugar into her cup.  She spilled some, but in not time brushed it into her cup, swirled it around, and took a sip as she sat down.  

 

Thankful that his mother was sitting still and in one spot, it made easier to get closer.  As he approached the gigantic proportional woman that was his mom, Justin realized now more than ever, just how small he truly was.  His mother’s left hand holding the building sized cup of coffee, her right hand holding an equally sized phone, both able to obliterate him if accidentally set down on him.  Justin made sure to stay as far away from both object, before calling out and trying to make his presence noticed.  

 

The only response that Justin got was the sounds of the phone and Justin’s mom slurping on her coffee.  His mom’s eyes never strayed from the screen in her right hand.

 

“Stupid phone,” Justin complained at the lack of attention from his mom.  Her phone… that was it!  He could climb her wrist and head to the screen.  There was no way she would miss her shrunken son standing on her touch screen of the phone.  

 

Approaching his mom, he couldn’t help but count this as probably the dumbest and most dangerous thing that Justin had ever attempted in his life.  Doing his best not to get in the way of his mom’s arm, in case of a careless mistake or motion, Justin made the approach to his mom’s enormously long arm.  Stretching both wide and tall, Justin was almost a speck compared to his mom’s wrist.  The fabrics of the robe and her arm hair were easily visible to him at this size.  Justin could hear the phone taping continue as his mother was texting up something.  Figuring that this was the most likely time she wouldn't move her arm too much, Justin grabbed a stray hair and started to climb.

 

Amazingly, the arm hair was more stable than he thought it would have been.  Even though it wasn’t very long, he found he could use the small stub as a grappling and stepping point.  Using his arms and legs, Justin climbed up his mother’s exposed wrist and on top of her arm.  Standing on her arm that was still holding the phone, he was able to see just how massively large her thumb was, as it kept slapping and tapping on the phone screen.  He could hear the thumps that no one would normally hear coming from her digit slamming on the glass cover.  It wasn’t till he watched the house sized thumb slamming down repeatedly over a glowing letter on the phone’s touch screen did Justin feel like this was a bad idea.  What if his mom mistaken him for something else, or doesn’t notice in time?  An image of his mother’s hand squishing an ant with her thumb went through Justin’s mind.  That could be him...

 

“Okay, bad idea,” Justin commented regretting his decision.  About to climb down, Justin heard another sound drawling his attention away from his action and to the front door.  His father just got home.

 

Almost immediately the phone was put down, and Justin felt the hand he was standing on start to move.  Letting out a startled sound, Justin grabbed one of the stubby arm hairs and held on the best he could as he felt his mother’s hand shift off the table.  Her arm was now dangling and pointing downward at the floor.  Gravity was now pulling down on Justin, threatening his life with a doom of falling and hitting the floor from such a height.  Justin held on as best he could as he heard the two giant parents greet each other and start to talk.

 

Too focused on not losing his grip, he only caught a handful of words and comments.  In fact he found his mother liked to use her hands a lot when she talked, gesturing as she explained to his father.  The arms would shift or sway, pulling and dragging Justin along with the motion, before they returned down at her side.  Each motion gave Justin a mini heart attack as he swore it was the end of him.  That he would be flung off his mom’s wrist at speeds that would likely end up in his death.  Still Justin manage to stay attached, sure there were times he slipped but he was able to grab another hair as he fell.

 

While trying to think of what to do, Justin was considering climbing up his mother’s arm and head to her ear, he heard his father rumbling voice say the words, “Fool around.”  Justin frowned at his dad’s tone, did he just hear what he thought he heard from his father?

 

The conversation went on and a few more chuckles and a little more talking later, and Justin got his confirmation on what his father really said.  Justin’s mom started to stand up, just moving out of the chair sent a sudden jerking sensation through the arm, causing Justin to fall even further down.  Scrambling to grab something as he rolled down the wall of flesh, he quickly grabbed a grove on one of his mother’s knuckles.

 

Between his struggles to stay on and seeing where they were heading, Justin watched as his mom walked toward his parent’s bedroom.  His dad not far behind his mother.  Justin felt another jerk as his mom shifted her swaying hand, losing his grip once again, sliding further down till he was barely holding on by her nail.  Justin didn’t know how much longer he was going to last, he was coming up to the end of the road… or finger to be exact.

 

The sound of a door closing, and Justin knew they were in his parents room without looking around.  As disgusting as it sounded, maybe this was a good thing, he could probably climb off the finger and on the bed or something.  There would have to be an opportunity for Justin to get down from his mother’s finger.

 

The sudden sound of springs creaking made Justin turn his head around from his mother’s finger and look in the distance.  Justin had to hold back a disgusted noise as he watched his father sit down with his underwear on, no pants.  His boxers only thing covering his lower region, a grin on his face like a goofy college kid about to lose his virginity to his crush.  Justin felt his mom’s hand moving, the gravity pushing and pinning him further into his mother’s finger as it was raised upward.  The finger pointing toward his father.  Justin tried to get his mom’s attention now that he was closer to her face, but she wasn’t looking at her digit, only the man beyond it.  Justin wasn’t able to change his attention to anything else other than holding on.  Trying to climb up the finger nail ridged but slippery surface was nearly impossible.  Try as he might, he couldn’t get a hold of anything.  He would have to wait till-

 

Things got darker as he watched a shadow loom over him.  Justin at first thought it was one of his parents leaning in on him, noticing him.  But looking up he saw he was wrong.  His mom was already down by his father’s waist.  His dad’s shadow blocking out the room’s light from his towering body as Justin was helpless on his mom’s finger.  Observing even more for a few split seconds, he spotted something that truly horrified him, his father’s massive cock free and out in the open.  No longer was he wearing his underwear.  The sight of the object that helped spur Justin into existence was causing him to have a mental breakdown.  The blue whale sized penis was massive in not just size but girth.  Justin felt like he could get lost if he ever ended up standing on it, for whatever horrible reason.

 

As Justin felt entranced looking at the oversize member belonging to his dad, he barely noticed how fast he was approaching it until it was too late.  It was at the last moment he realized he was still on his mom’s finger, and it was her dominate hand, the one she would be using to touch the enormous dick before him.

 

Justin let out a protesting scream as he watched the gigantic hand open up and prepare to clasp around the humongous cock.  Justin knew he wouldn’t be able to hold on, and found his grip slipping.  It was too late, and Justin fell from his mom’s hand and onto his dad’s manhood.  His warm almost burning skin struck him, and as soft as his mom’s skin was, his father’s felt harder than a brick wall.  The feeling of hot and throbbing flesh under Justin made him feel sick, not to mention the smell of a not so fresh smelling penis slammed into Justin’s nose.  It seemed at this size, Justin was able to smell the natural scent of his dad’s male part rising up from the skin he stood on. 

 

There was a slight jerking motion that caused Justin to fall on his knees as his mom grasped her lover’s handle.  Hearing his dad gasp out loud brought his attention upward.  Any hope that his mom was looking down at what she was doing was lost, as she kept her eyes and sight skyward, toward her husband’s face.  Justin let out another cry for his mom to look, but all he heard was his dad continuing to let out his delighted noises.  Suddenly the ground shifted and rippled.  The sound of flesh moving on flesh, caused Justin to turn around and see his mother’s hand still grasping the shaft, but working it’s way toward the tip.  Justin begged for it to stop, but it didn’t help.  Unable to prevent it from happen, he could only try to escape as his mom started to jack his father off.

 

It was like trying to out run a tidal wave or a race car.  The hand was upon Justin in no time and slamming into him, pushing him into the fleshy floor and mowing him over.  Little to Justin’s knowledge, his mom wasn’t gripping that tightly.  It was just loose enough that it rolled over Justin’s back and nearly broke his bones with the pressure before retracting back down the length of the pecker.

 

Still feeling like he was just run over by a semi truck, Justin stood up and tried to think of where to go?  

 

The feeling of a blistering hot gust of air rolling over Justin brought his attention forward.  He was greeted by the sight of a black hole of an abyss open wide in front of him.  His mom’s mouth was open wider than the full size of father’s dong.  The enormous mouth moving forward trying to gulp down whatever was in front of it, which would be Justin and his dad’s dick.  

 

“MOOOOM!”  Justin screamed out as he watched the rows of teeth pull back and her bubbly looking lips curl in attempt to suck the penis in front of her.  Not sure where to go, Justin tried to run backward toward the hand cocking backwards toward the hilt of the erect johnson.  The sound of his mother nomming on the sausage like object just behind Justin sent a deadly chill down his body.  However Justin felt his heart skip a few beats when he heard the enormous sucking and vacuuming sound slurping on the tip of the cock he was still on.  The sound of his mom applying a draining like sensation on his dad’s member vibrated the flooring he was on.

 

Any safety that Justin thought he had from his mom, was banished the moment he saw the pink walls of her lips slowly crawling forward as she devoured more of the dick she was on.  That and her tightening grip of her hand jacking forward.  Justin was stuck in between the two massive world destroying actions, clearly capable of ending his life with little to no effort.  Justin was stuck in the middle of the greater of two evils.  However one was fast than the other, and Justin felt the looming lips lavish themselves over the very ground he was on.  Justin was immediately covered in darkness as the fleshy walls of his mother’s mouth out ran him.  Wet hot slimy darkness that smelled heavily like coffee and his mom’s morning breath.  The sounds of sloshing and goo filled Justin’s ears.  Waves of spit threaten to push him off his father’s cock, as they wrapped around him and covered him in a fresh sloppy coat.  Still managing to hold on, Justin prayed his mom pulled back off his dad’s dick, which she did.

 

As Justin’s mom started to slurp backwards, Justin felt the pull around his body as the current of spit was sucked backwards toward the back of the mouth.  The force was so strong, that Justin was slowly being pulled with the flow.  The slurping was dragging him backwards.  He was in full panic mode as he felt his mom’s powerful sucking skill nearly drag him cleanly off the ground he was holding onto.  However eventually he saw light again through the shinny shine of saliva that lightly dabbled over him.  Coughing and grunting from the experience he turned around to see his mother’s lips just stopping short on the tip of his dad’s junk.  They were barely a few inches away.  

 

A massive gulp was heard from his mother’s throat as she swallowed the excessive saliva in her mouth and anything else that was gathered from her slurp.  The pausing only lasted for a brief moment as it looked like his mom was gathering her breath, and maybe more saliva, before her lips surged forward again.  Justin coughed one more time as he got ready again as he was hit by those puckering lips.  They slithered over him and mushed him harder into the slippery skin beneath him.  

 

Justin’s mom was either very eager to please his dad, or just wanted this to end, cause the next few times she bobbed her head up and down in his crotch were quicker and more intense than the last.  Justin losing ground every time his mom drew back on the shaft she was working.  It was just a matter of time for Justin, especially when she sped up even faster.  Rumbling and shaking could be felt under Justin as it seemed his dad was about to blow.  It was almost over.

 

Of course it was only near the end that things got chaotic and horrible for Justin.  One powerful slurp, and a weird tongue flick later, and Justin was swatted off his father’s stick.  Justin was now on top of his mother’s tongue as she pulled back off again.  Letting out a gargled scream for mercy as he was in an ocean of spittle, he watched as the opening to his father’s penis spasm for a split second.  Than it started to rain.  A powerful geyser of white cream flew through the air and landed near Justin on his mom’s tongue as his father started to unload his baby batter.  The gooey gravy flooded out and started to splash and hit random part of the open maw.  Some hit a tooth, another landed on the roof of his mother’s mouth, some hit it’s mark and dosed Justin in an ocean of cum.  It last for hours, or maybe seconds, it all was so massive and drawn out, Justin lost track of time as he tried to not drown.  By the time his father was done orgasming, and praising his mom, Justin was in a swampy mix of cum and spit.  A very wet and sloshy mixture he didn’t want to be in.  Especially when he knew what happened next. 

 

Was his mom a swallower?

 

The question was the only thing on his mind right now, that and the smell, but mostly when would his mom gulp him down.  Than it happened, his mom’s mouth started to close.  Justin pleaded as he tried to spit out the creamy gunk of mixed-up fluids, but it kept finding a way in as he tired to speak.  Justin felt the tongue starting to move, just as the lips closed.  In pure darkness Justin was tossed around.  Swished and gathered up along with the residue of his dad’s ejaculation.  It was like Justin was in a washer machine as he was tumbled around and soaked to the core by all the hot sticky materials in his mother’s mouth.  However, there was no gulping just yet.

 

Just as Justin thought he was going to drown or throw up, or maybe both at the same time, he felt a pressure all around him.  Suddenly he was being shoved and pushed forward in a surge of fluid.  As Justin was being shot out of his mom’s mouth, he slammed into something.  The deafening sound of his mom spitting was heard as the splattering contents of her mouthful hit something hard.  A few more attempts at spitting was heard before the surface he was on started to curl back inward and around him.  Justin had just enough dim light to make out where he was, on the inside of his mother’s lips.  Just in-between her gums and lips, curled up and shoved into a tight fold.

 

Thankful that he was saved from being spat into what he assumed was the sink, Justin tried to move… he couldn’t.  Tugging on his arms and legs with all the might he could, he found he was plastered to his mom’s gums.  The sound of swishing of water could be heard before another spit, but not a speck of water touched Justin as he was glued to his mother’s mouth.  

 

His mom’s voice echoing around him like thunder, “Going to bed.”

 

Justin felt his head shake with each sound uttered out of the lips he was pressed into.  Still he was stuck fast as his mom continued her talk.

 

“If you see Justin, tell him he’s in big trouble…”

 

How ironic that Justin was truly already in big trouble.  He panic and shouted for his mom to hear him and help.  All he got was a gust of air filling the mouth as his mom started to control her breathing for sleep.  Justin let out a weak groan as he couldn’t budge from his imprisonment in his mom’s mouth.  Her lips kept him pinned and stuffed too far for any light to reach him.  The only thing that could reach Justin in his entrapment, was the strong smell of his mom’s coffee breath and the musky scent of his father’s seed that still lingered around him.

 

The only thought left in Justin’s head, as he lay there stuck, was if he was lucky or not to still be alive...

End Notes:

I'm thinking maybe making this like as like side stories.  I have a few handful of ideas.  The concept would be people shrinking from anywhere between 6inches to ant size.  Mostly accidental or aware (like a revenge trick plot or something?).  Anyway let me know what you think, if this should just be a one off or whatever.

Aunty Nina by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

You can help support me 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

A commission

“Hey Aunt Nina, you home,” Jermy called out as he opened the front door to his aunt’s place.  Jermy was coming over to check up on his aunt, or well to be more exact, to freeload for a bit.  His mom was a little pissy this morning about something and Jermy figured vanishing from sight for a few hours might help keep him out of trouble.  Not having anywhere else to go, Jermy figured he would stop by and hang out with his amazing Aunt Nina.  Here he was certain she wouldn’t give him too much trouble about watching television and doing nothing all day.  



Entering the home, Jermy didn’t hear a response from his Aunt as he shut the door.  “Aunty Nina?  Hey… It’s, me, Jermy.  Can I hang out here?” Jermy continued to call out to what seemed like an empty home.  He didn’t see any signs of his aunt or anyone else being here.  Heading deeper into the home, he didn’t hear anything besides a silly beeping noise.  “Hey Aunt Nina, there’s something’s beeping,” Jermy continued to call out.  “Is that the microwave or oven going off?”  Jermy headed toward the kitchen, noticing the table had a small bowl with some cereal poured in it, but without any milk.  As Jermy entered the kitchen he noticed the beeping was more distant, further from his location.  Figuring it wasn’t the microwave or a kitchen appliance making the noise, he leaned over to see the inside of the box of cereal.  Wanting to grab a handful of the frosted corn flakes from the carton, Jermy was shocked when there was a sudden flash from behind him. Jermy was blinded by an ungodly light that wrapped around him and everything else in the room.  Everything was bright white, and suddenly it was dark as he passed out from the weird and sudden event.





Jermy didn’t know when he woke up, he felt groggy and spent, as he rolled up from the ground he was laying on.  The last thing he recalled was the fucking insanely annoying sound, the constant beeping that filled the enter house with its obnoxious pinging.  Jermy sat up and rubbed his throbbing head, not knowing why he was on the ground right now.  Why had he passed out?  



The light came to Jermy’s memory as he suddenly woke up from his daze, wondering what the heck that was.  Groaning, Jermy blinked his eyes to try and see what might have caused the sudden bright light.  Realizing the light wasn’t nearly as bright as before, Jermy was able to use his eyes to look around.  What he was expecting to see was the kitchen ground under his butt right now.  He was hoping to see the familiar pattern of white tiles and repetitive gride system for its layout, yet it wasn’t there.  Instead Jermy found that he was sitting on a more cloth-like fabric with a very dark shade of red to it.  Something that reminded him of his Aunt’s table cloth.  Did he not fall on the floor but ontop of the table?  



Jermy chuckled at the idea of him laying face-first sprawled out on the table for his Aunt to find.  How she would find her nephew passed out knocking over her cereal...  



Yet that idea slowly died as he realized his legs were still on the table while he was sitting up.  So he was on the table…which means either the table was much larger than he recalled or he wasn’t at his normal size.



Jermy jumped up freaking out at the concept of being smaller, and to his horror noticed the enormous box of cereal right in front of him.  The box was towering above him with the enormous goofy grinning mascot winking at him like this was some kind of personal joke.



Not wanting to believe it, Jermy turned around and found an enormous colorful bowl taller than him and next to it an equally gigantic metal shiny spoon.  One that could easily scoop him up in the bowl of the spoon.  He had to be about an inch or so, as he gazed across the tabletop.  Sure enough, the enormous landscape of his Aunt’s home covered the horizon that he could see.  Well in the distance he could see the living room, the once enormous but now mountain-sized television sitting on the wall, and the very far-off front door that he came through earlier.  



“HOW?!  WHAT?!”  Jermy shrieked out loud as he was coming to terms with what happened.  Besides his size, everything else in the house was the same.  Nothing but him shrunk.  How could that be?  The last thing Jermy noticed as he spun around examining the large home, was the annoying beeping noise.  It was no longer beeping, however, it was replaced by another sound.  A single note chimed clearly through the home for him to hear.  His attention was brought back toward the home’s door, and there he noticed an odd device.  It wasn’t something that was there last week.  It seemed his Aunt Nina had installed the contraption over the past week.  Jermy squinted at the device trying to make out something on it, but all he could tell was it seemed like some kind of security system or home alarm that Aunt Nina put up.



Jermy paced back and forth wondering what to do.  He didn’t know where Aunt Nina was, or when she might be back.  Heck, he didn’t even know if Aunt Nina also shrunk… Jermy felt a strong sense of dread for his Aunt being lost in her home like he was.  However, that fear soon vanished when he heard some sounds outside the front door.



The familiar voice of Aunt Nina could be heard through the large door, “I’m finally home.”  Joy spread through Jermy’s body as heard Aunt Nina annoyed voice as she was trying to open the door.  Jermy watched the door slowly open and in walked his Aunt, literally larger than life.  It was like watching a landmass move on the horizon as the door swung wide and Aunt Nina stood there with a grocery bag in one hand and her purse on the other shoulder while still holding her keys to the door.



Jermy couldn’t help but stare at his Aunt’s body as she walked through the doorway.  He knew she was an active and healthy woman for her age, which was just shy of mid-thirties, or so she claimed.  She was one of those Aunts that liked to go for a nice Sunday jog or go to the gym a few days of the week.  However today it seemed to be Yoga day, as Aunt Nina was still clad in her black Yoga pants and a very tight green T-shirt.  The clothing helped show off her wider hips and thighs while exposing her more than decent-sized chest in the dark green shirt.  Jermy felt shameful that he could tell his aunt was wearing a sports bra under the shirt because her chest size usually wasn’t that small.  That and when she stepped through the doorway, nothing jiggled, her breast remain firm and lifeless as something kept them from moving as freely.



Aunt Nina shut the door and before she went to turn from the door she looked toward the weird-looking alarm system.  She froze then let out a curse, “Are you fucking kidding me?!  I’m gone for less than an hour, and some asshole breaks into my house?!”  Jermy was taken back as Aunt Nina cursed him, unknowingly.  The anger turned into a smirk, “Alright asshole… I know you’re in here somewhere,” Aunt Nina hit a few buttons and the alarm sounded like it was deactivated.  “So you thought you could just break in while I go shopping for some milk?”  Jermy wanted to protest that he didn’t break in, but he had a bad feeling she wouldn’t be able to hear him from that distance.  Still, Aunt Nina went on as she laughed and started to look down at the ground, “Well news flash, dipshit, you picked the wrong mother fucker to fuck with.  Alright… where are you?  I had it set to an inch, and sadly I don’t have my contacts in yet…”  Jermy felt a confused and horrible look fall on his face.  His aunt wore contacts??  This was news to him, and not good news either.  Could she even see him at his current size without her contacts?!



Aunt Nina went on, “I really don’t feel like searching for you,” Aunt Nina announced in a sour tone.  “So you better save me the trouble of hunting your small ass body down or you’ll regret it,” Nina warned.



“Au-AUNT NINA!”  Jermy cried out.  “Hey AUNTY!”  Jermy screamed trying to get her attention.



Aunt Nina stood near the front door glancing all along the floor and near a group of her shoes by the door.  She stood there for a few moments and grumbled, “Looks like it’s the hard way… I swear to god if you’re in one of my freaking shoes!”  Jermy watched Nina tilt each shoe and shake it violently a few times and finally scoffed, “Not a foot freak I see…”



Jermy didn’t like how Aunt Nina was behaving.  She seemed upset at the intruder in her home, which would be normal for anyone, but this was her nephew.  The way she was talking almost seemed like there was a darker side to his aunt’s actions, a sick enjoyment in her words.  It almost sounded like she hoped to find someone in her shoe.  However, what she would have done if she did find someone?  Jermy knew that Aunt Nina could get a little extreme or competitive when it came to certain things.  When Aunt Nina wanted something, she usually didn’t hold back.  If she turned finding him into a task, she wouldn’t rest till she found him… but that would be a good thing, right?



As if to answer his question, Aunt Nina let out a low laugh, “Still hiding?  Fine… You’ve been warned, INSECT,” Aunt Nina nearly spat the insult out.  Jermy felt his skin shiver at the loathing hate in that word.  He couldn’t draw this out, he needed Aunt Nina to notice him sooner rather than later.  Aunt Nina slowly walked away from the front door.  Her eyes squinting and swaying left and right along the ground but not kitchen-table height.  It was clear she was having trouble seeing the ground without any aid.  It wasn’t till she came to the kitchen did Jermy realize just how humongous his Aunt was.  Her hips were like a setting sun, two large half globes dipping below the horizon of the table just before him.  Jermy had to almost tilt his head back ninety degrees just to see his Aunt’s face.  She was enormous.  Any hope Jermy had, he lost when his Aunt Nina’s eyes glanced at him for a moment… then looked away.  She didn’t even recognize him standing right below her on the table.



A low rumble of what sounded like thunder or a million lions growling shook Jermy to his core as Aunt Nina used her free hand to clap at her smooth shirt-covered belly, “Right right… breakfast.  I didn’t forget, jeez, quiet down girl.”



Jermy felt the table shake from the setting, or more like slamming of the gallon of fresh milk Aunt Nina just purchased from her trip to the store.  The vibration knocked Jermy to his butt as his Aunt crumpled up the grocery bag and walked away for a moment.  The gallon of milk was next to the box and the bowl of cereal.



Jermy looked at the objects as his mind started to concoct a plan.  Wait… cereal, bowl… SPOON!  Aunt Nina would have to use the spoon to eat, right?  If Jermy was near it, she would definitely spot him, even with her poor eyesight.  Jermy got as close to the spoon and bowl as he dared, considering that at his size Aunt Nina might mistake him for a crumb or piece of cereal that she spilled… and just might eat him up off the table.  Jermy shivered at the thought.  He definitely didn’t want to end up in his aunt’s belly.



Still looking out for his returning Aunt, it didn’t take long for her to take care of the grocery bag before heading to the open seat with her cereal.  Jermy quickly started to jump up and down, shouting for his Aunt’s attention.  The horrible sound of the chair being dragged out from the table made Jermy flinch in pain.



“Ahhh, finally time to eat,” Aunt Nina sighed as she reached toward the spoon.



Jermy screamed and jumped as high as he could.  “AUNT FUCKING NINA!  LOOOOOK!!”



Jermy almost felt his heart stop beating as Aunt Nina’s fingers wrapped around the spoon and started to pick it up without even noticing him.  Just as Jermy was gonna break down in grief the spoon stopped moving, staying a few inches off the table.  Jermy looked up at Aunt Nina who frowned for a moment.  Her eyelids squinted and she leaned a little closer.  



“THANK GOD… Aunt Nina it’s me!”  Jermy laughed waving at her.



“Well, I’ll be damned…” Aunt Nina smiled.  “The little robber was on my kitchen table the whole time.”  Aunt Nina’s chuckled brought no comfort or warmth to Jermy like the many times before that he heard her laugh like that.  Instead, the lack of sincerity in her voice only killed any joy or relief that Jermy had building up inside him.



Before Jermy could try and get Aunt Nina to re-examine him, she slowly leaned back and stoped squinting, now that she locked in on him.  The smirk that slowly drew across her face as she set her spoon down didn’t help Jermy’s dread.  Aunt Nina started to move her large hand from the spoon she set down and directed it toward Jermy.  Jermy would have ran, but he had nowhere to go as the hand was easily able to catch up to him before he could move.  As he felt the fingers pinch around his body and pick him up, Aunt Nina had some words to say.  “What an ugly pest you are. Breaking into my home, to do what?  Steal my food?!  How pathetic… How broke are you to not be able to afford a freaking bowl of cereal??  Punks these days,” Aunt Nina rolled her eyes and shook her head.  “Did you know…” Aunt Nina’s cruel smile came back, “After you shrink, anything I do to you, is considered self-defense… you have to know that, right?  I mean you had to know that, breaking into someone’s home with a shrinky alarm.  Well,” Aunt Nina mussed over Jermy’s panicked movements from between her big fingers.  Any noise or words that Jermy screamed, seemed to go unheard as Aunt Nina’s face didn’t show any signs of recollection or realization.  Jermy could only listen as she went on, “I haven’t had my breakfast yet.”  There was a pause before she gave a half-hearted shrug, “So what’s a little extra protein added to my meal?”



Jermy eyes nearly popped out of his skull at the mention of food and protein, which he figured she was referring to him.  “AUNT NINA!!!! PLEASE OH MY GOD NO!  IT’S MEEEEEE!!!!!”



Aunt Nina just brought her free hand to her belly and gave the smooth clothed covered skin a rub, “You know, to add a little extra muscle to me… although,” Aunt Nina said pondering it, “Based on my luck you’ll end up as some extra fat on my ass or thighs.”  Aunt Nina looked a little miffed at the thought but a smile quickly took over, “Although I do hear that some guys like more cushion for the pushing… or whatever the saying goes.  So I guess it’s not all that bad, am I right?”  Aunt Nine remarked winking at Jermy who just shudder at what she was talking about.  Not wanting to think of being butt fat for Aunt Nina’s next lover to enjoy, Jermy quickly struggled more, finding his only hope was for Aunt Nina to look closer at him if he acted out enough.  



Jermy wasn’t sure if it was his struggling or it was just his time, but one moment he was in Aunt Nina’s fingers, and next, he was falling.  Jermy’s screams fell on deaf ears as he tumbled around in the air for a few moments before he landed on something hard, but brittle.  The ground broke and he felt sharp pokey ends of something hard jab into his body.  His arms, legs, back, and even his head, had something sticking into him.  It wasn’t like daggers but felt like some rough material.  Groaning, Jermy sat up slowly feeling the crunching and breaking substance under him as he moved.  Looking down he saw a mat of brown and white material.  He was now laying in Aunt Nina’s breakfast bowl.



“Just got to add some milk,” Aunt Nina announced, “Try not to drown on me, tiny thief.”



Jermy’s head jerked skyward and watched as a million gallons of white liquid poured down like a waterfall, quickly blasting him and the cereal he was on top of.  The wave of watery like cream washed him up and dragged him around the bowl as he was caught in the torrent of chilly milk.  As the milk poured and ran over his body, Jermy found himself being shoved and pushed around the bowl of cereal.  The chunks of breakfast flakes were just weak enough for him to push out of the way or pass by without much effort, however, the rough edges didn’t like him as much as he thought.  Jermy was quickly getting numerous cuts and scrapes from the pointy ends leaving red marks or at least little scratches all along his body.  Finally, after a full five seconds of hell, the downpour of milk stopped.



Jermy forced himself to pull himself out of the milk and above the cereal till he was on top of a group of cornflakes.  Panting and feeling exhausted from the horrible events, he looked skyward just in time for Aunt Nina to start descending her metal spoon toward him.



“NOOOO!”  Jermy cried out holding his hands up to ward off the metal utensils as it descended closer to him.  The spoon tilted sideways before it scooped up Jermy and the little bit of cereal he was using to stay afloat.  “NINA!  PLEASE STOP IT’S FUCKING ME!!! NINAAAAAA-”  



Jermy’s screamed out for help only to have Nina’s voice exit from her mouth.  The noise of her mouth opening and letting out her own roaring voice in a booming sound.  “AHHHHHH.” Nina gasped widening her mouth to a girth well beyond the size of the spoon.  Jermy’s words grew silent from the sound and sight.  The blackening void awaiting him was beyond frightening.  It reminded him of the many times as a child and looking down the basement steps into the pitch-black darkness.  The frightening mystery and horror that awaited him in the empty gloomy void.



It wasn’t till the smell of Aunt Nina’s breath rushing over him with the horrible morning breath, that Jermy could break out of the hypnosis of the encroaching darkness. However, by the time Jermy could move his limbs, it was beyond too late.  Aunt Nina’s mouth was already passing overhead, the mighty teeth covering the giant ceiling above.  The wiggling and wagging tail of a tongue was swaying around waiting for the first load of food.  Jermy could do nothing but grip the sides of the spoon as Aunt Nina slowly chomped down on her first bite of breakfast.  Suddenly the entire world went dark as Aunt Nina nommed on the utensil.  Jermy felt himself being dragged backward, but a large firm wall slammed into his back.  He was shoved off the spoon with the food and milk mixture as he landed on the fleshy grounds of Aunt Nina’s mouth.  In the next split second the world turned into hell as he was thrown around in the mouth with the clumps of food and spoonful of milk.  Jermy slammed into the roof of the mouth only to be chucked to the side of the cheek and back down again.  It was like being in a freaking dryer or washing mashing as he was tossed about.  Trying to scream out to Aunt Nina was hopeless as each open gasp for air only allowed more of the spit, milk, cereal, and god knows what else in this giantess’s mouth to land in his own open maw!



Jermy could only gag and cough as he stumbled and was thrown about.  The sounds of Aunt Nina’s lips smacking together and light flashing every few moments was aggravating to Jermy as he couldn’t stop any of it.  A flash of light and the rumbling munching and chewing sounds filled his world, threatening to drive Jermy insane.  Lucky for him, or unlucky, those sounds stopped soon.  He could feel the gathering of food pooling around him, as he knew what was going to happen next.  All that was left was a good flick of the tongue and… down he went.



Jermy felt Aunt Nina mouth mussels swallow, tossing him and the gunk of food he was trapped with down her ravenous throat.  The ball of corn flakes pressed around Jermy as he descended harshly into Aunt Nina’s gut.  The sounds of the fleshy walls around him spreading and contracting around him, as he was gulped down.  The noise of being eaten rang through his ears.  It wasn’t till he fell freely for a split moment and collapse in a splash that he realized where he truly was.  In a stomach.



The smell was the first giveaway, that and the sweltering heat.  The sour rotten smell of vomit, filled Jermy’s nose as he accidentally took a sniff.  The pungent smell made Jermy cough and yack as he got up, standing in hip-deep liquid.  Fear and tears swarmed Jermy as he realized where he was.  Inside that toned stomach of his Aunt.  A place he never, in a million years, thought he would end up in.  Jermy was still shocked at what happened that he didn’t notice the sound above him.  Suddenly he was drenched in fridge cold milk and chopped up bits of cereal.  The mixture not only knocked Jermy out of his trance but on his butt as he was pushed around from the recent mouthful of food.  



“Ugh!” Jermy cried out feeling the contents around him.  His senses coming back to him, Jermy was wise enough to move out of the way as another sound of depositing food slammed into the mucky goo he was in.  The large pile of swallowed food started to pile up as the sound of Aunt Nina eating continued to build.  Wave after wave of mushy food and warming milk filled the chamber Jermy was in.  Soon the mushy gunk was starting to spread out as Aunt Nina was finishing up her bowl of cereal.  Just when Jermy thought it was over the sound of a constant downpour of liquid flowing from above started to frighten Jermy.  The heavy scent of milk overpowered all the other smells as his Aunt Nina chugged down what had to be the rest of the milk in her cereal bowl.  The layer of food and milk slowly rose from all the swallowing until it was up to Jermy’s chest, where it stopped.



“AHHHH,” a rumbling sound came from all around Jermy, as he could hear as his Aunt sigh.  “Good fucking breakfast.”  A jarring vibration slammed into the stomach as Jermy felt everything sway and shake as something slammed into the fleshy wall behind Jermy.  It was his aunt Nina slapping her gut.  A surge of air was sucked out of the chamber and Jermy felt everything tighten and press in on itself.  A violent eruption of sound could be heard as Aunt Nina let out, what sounded like an explosion of a burp.  The roaring sound shook Jermy even though he wasn’t even near her mouth.  Aunt Nina chuckled at the nose but never excused herself.  



Jermy whimpered as he could hear not only his Aunt’s obnoxious taunting but the sounds of the walls moving and coming to life.  The air didn’t help either as he swore it was starting to make his throat and eyes itchy.  He wasn’t sure if it was the heat or something else that was working on him.  Jermy waddled through the contents of his Aunt’s stomach and reached the nearest wall.  He started to pound and bang on it, screaming his Aunt’s name, “NINA!”  There was no response as he felt the surprisingly firm wall not budge.  “HELP!”  Jermy screamed again till his voice was hoarse.



As if responding to his actions, Aunt Nina’s body moved.  A surge of liquid and mush slapped into Jermy as he was shoved away from the wall.  He gasped resurfacing the sour milky surface of his Aunt’s stomach concoction.  Did Aunt Nina hear him and was helping him?



“Time for my workout,” the large voice announced.



Jermy frowned, work out?



Jermy only had time to ponder this for a few minutes until he heard a loud cheery voice and equally happy music accompany it.  The sound was so loud that Jermy covered his ears, amazed that it could sound so loud even through the layers of skin trapping him.



The cheerful voice hit Jermy hard as it called out, “ARE YOU READY FOR AN INTENSE WORKOUT?!  OKAY LET’S START WITH SOME STRETCHING!”



Jermy couldn’t help but question this until his Aunt moved.  Jermy could only imagine his aunt in her yoga pants and workout shirt moving along with the voice on the TV.  As Aunt Nina moved in time to the show, so did her stomach.  A surge of liquid and soggy corn flakes moved, dragging and pulling Jermy with the current.  Aunt Nina bent to one side, tilting her stomach and its ingredients along with it.  Jermy felt the walls around him pressing and pinching down on him as Aunt Nina stretched.  With the stomach walls pushing and folding in on him, Jermy’s space got cramped quickly as he was buried in the crud that was Aunt Nina’s breakfast.  The smell of sour milk and sugar washed over Jermy’s face as he was dunked under the surface of the meal.  



“NOW THE LEFT SIDE!”  The cheerful voice called out.



Like one of those crazy water park rides, Jermy felt everything tilt.  He was thrown from one side of the stomach, with a tidal wave of devoured food pushing and forcing him, into the opposite section of the belly.  It was almost too much for Jermy as he felt that the ten seconds of stretching his Aunt Nina was doing, feel more like ten minutes.  



“GOOD JOB!  KEEP IT UP!”  the stranger’s voice called out.



For the next several minutes or so, Jermy was thrown through a storm of stretches.  Each time his Aunt moved, he was forced to follow the stomach contents.  Aunt Nina bent forward and backward, spreading and compressing her stomach, which in turn mushed Jermy around even more.  By the time the stretching was over, Jermy was sore and itchy.  His body wasn’t feeling so good.  His whimpering for it to stop went unnoticed as Jermy lay in the pond of digesting food and juices.  Still, the swaying and swishing of the stomach bile and mixture continued as his Aunt did her morning exercise.  It was like being trapped in a storm out in the ocean as waves of nasty swampy goo collided and splashed him.  There was no way out or escape as Jermy collided with waves of hot warm soup.  His skin was already starting to tingle and itch harsher, as he did his best not to touch his irritated skin.



“LEAN FORWARD!”  announced the exercise voice.



Jermy felt himself and the countless amount of sloop press forward and clamp down.  The force of Aunt Nina’s stomach collapsing in on itself and pressing him down buried him under waves of yucky gunk.  Jermy felt himself being pushed down and down and….



Something below him gave way.  It opened like a mouth and suddenly Jermy was tossed out with a small portion of liquid into another room or chamber.  Jermy was free to breathe some fresh air.  Or as fresh as it could be.  Inside his aunt’s body, the air wasn’t as “fresh” as he hoped, but it was better than drowning.  Jermy felt the walls around him and could feel the wavy groves around him.  The messy slop that was ejected from his Aunt’s gut was slowly draining from her. 

It only took a few moments for Jermey to realize he was no longer in his Aunt Nina’s gut but in her intestines.  Not someone who mastered Biology, he only knew that after the stomach was the … well the butt.  Shivering at the idea, Jermy found out he would have to exit his Aunt by her bootyhole.



“Oh god,” Jermy shuddered at the idea.  However, it was better than being digested and turned into a melted corpse.  



Jermy made his way through the small tube-like chamber.  He was making his way around a bend before crawling deeper.  Soon the tunnel widen a little more.  Once he entered this new space, Jermy found the walls around him changing.  There was squiggly worm-like things all around him.  Freaking out for a moment, Jermy felt the soft, almost sticky like tentacles in his Aunt’s gut tickle his body

“What the fuck?!”  Jermy whimpered feeling the wiggly things under and all around his body.  Seeing as he had to go this way anyway, Jermy went on and kept moving deeper.  The feeling of the tendrils slowly moving and curling around him creeped Jermy out, however, the sensation of the warm and tingling trail left behind by each mysterious worm was more sickening.



Suddenly the walls around Jermy started to crunch down.  Jermy let out a cry of alarm as he felt the tube he was in starting to tighten and bare down on him.  



His aunt’s words could be heard through the layers of flesh as she called out, “FEELING THE BURN!”



Jermy could nearly see his aunt doing crunches or some kind of exercise that required her flat belly to contract.  This didn’t help Jermy as the walls came down on him, the tendrils around him started to bundle up and curl around his body and limbs.  The snake-like soft structures wiggled over Jermy, entangling his body.  Before he knew it, Jermy was stuck.  



“Ge-get off me!”  Jermy shouted fighting against the almost living-like villi touching him.  As Jermy struggled it only seemed to work against him.  Soon even his body couldn’t move with the many unseeable wiggling worms keeping him tied up.  Jermy soon was beyond helpless as he lay on his Aunt Nina’s inner guts, held fast.  Wanting to fight, Jermy never gave up struggling.



The constant struggling actually did something.  Although it wasn’t what Jermy wanted.  Instead of freeing him, it seemed Aunt Nina’s body took the struggling as a sign to increase digestion.  Soon the tingling sensation that the tendrils wrapped around his body started to increase the weird feeling of his itch.  The itching was soon replaced by a very hot sensation which started to increase into a bitting and stinging sensation as acids and other chemicals started to speed up the process.



“WAIT NO NO!  STOP!”  Jermy cried out feeling his limbs and chest and any other part of his body wrapped up in the almost vine-like material inside his Aunt’s digestive tract.  However, they didn’t stop as Jermy felt the most intense burning and biting sensation all over his exposed skin.  The villi were doing their job by extracting whatever nutritions they could from the withering and begging nephew.  All the while Jermy felt his strength leaving his body as his mind started to go crazy.  He was in such pain that he couldn’t make any more noises.



Just when Jermy thought he was gonna die, something snapped in him.  It was like someone flipped the switches to his nerves, everything that was painful switched to pleasure.  Maybe his brain did snap, or maybe his body found some weird fetish in this horrible tunnel.  Whatever it was, the burning hot sensation that bit into him soon turned into a pleasing relaxing feeling.  The feeling of the slimy wiggling tendrils massaging his body and leaving a warming and relaxing sensation over his skin replaced all of the burning feelings Jermy was experiencing.  His body was enjoying this moment more than he wanted to.  Feeling the pleasure of a full body rub down, Jermy couldn’t help but feel himself getting hard from the constant sensation of rubbing and massaging in certain parts of his body.  His struggles grew weaker, as he wasn’t trying to escape but find more pleasure in this bizarre room.  Jermy couldn’t smell anymore and the vile stench around him was gone, all that was left was the rubbing and grinding he was doing into Aunt Nina’s inner body.  He couldn’t help but imagine his sexy Aunt while hidden in the dark recessive’s of her gut.  It didn’t take Jermy long.  Feeling tired and wanting release, Jermy was quick and felt his climax build up fast and explode out in a furious release into the dark chamber.  Splashing his seed into the empty void of his Aunt’s bowls.  



As Jermy panted and groaned, he could feel his body losing its energy.  The climax he just had was the last of his energy and his movements weakened till he could struggle no more.  His eyes were closing as the feeling of relief and satisfaction took hold.  Jermy drifted off to sleep, passing out from the digestion occurring on his body.  It wouldn’t be long before he took his last breath in his Aunt Nina’s gut.  Just to be used as some simple protein for her post work out.







Nina wiped some sweat off her forehead.  She let out a sigh from her workout.  Then she looked down at her sweaty belly that she had pulled her shirt up, exposing her tone belly.  She stuck her lips out in a pout, “Seriously?  Is that it?  Come on shrimp?”  Nina took her finger and jabbed it into the last spot she felt the tickling sensation of that shrunk little shit that snuck into her home.  The area was somewhere above her naval.  A few pokes later and there was still nothing.  Nina’s belly let out a little gurgle letting her know that it was done mixing and churning her breakfast meal.



Nina snorted, “Pathetic.  Thought the little turd could put up more of a fight before being turned into a-”



Before Nina could finish that sentence she heard her phone going off.  She knew that ring tune as her sister.  Heading over to her phone on the counter, Nina dabbed a few spots on her face with her workout towel, cleaning her seat off before answering.



“Hey sis, how’s it going?”  Nina stood there for a few moments listening to her sister talk.



“Jermy?  Nah, haven’t seen him since last week.”  Walking toward the bathroom to start up the shower she continued to listen to her sister.  “What?  No, why would he be over here?”  Turning on the shower she let the water start to warm up before she started to strip out of her sweaty clothes, letting the soaked seat cover clothing land on the ground.  “Came to hang out???  No not yet.  Maybe he’s doing something else.”  Nina looked in the mirror at her sweaty body smiling at her absolutely rocking body.  “I haven’t seen anyone today,” Nina spoke before laughing.  She recalled the little robber in her house, “Well except for...a tiny snack...”



Nina paused as something seemed to click with her.  She was silent for a few moments.  Before glancing through the mirror at her tone belly around her belly button.  Directly at the spot she last felt movement from the intruder.  As if to prove her suspicions were correct, her belly let out a content rumbling sound as it continued to work on whatever was left to digest from her breakfast.  Which may also contain her possible shrunken nephew.



Oh shit….




End Notes:

Let me know what you think, I'm pretty sure there won't be any like major plot other than someone or several people shrinking and stuff happening (which isn't a bad thing).

Danny and Jeff by Kickyou
Author's Notes:
Commission for M/M



“Oh shoot,” Helen complained as she quickly slapped her pockets as she looked for something.



“What,” Jeff slowed down his pace as he watched his crush pat down her shorts.



“Dang it,” Helen muttered as she looked upset, “I forgot my wallet.”



Jeff was about to tell Helen to not worry about it, he would cover the movie tickets, but he couldn’t help but recall he didn’t get paid till next Friday. He wouldn’t be able to buy both movie tickets, which would make him look less like boyfriend material, which was something he’s been trying to show off to her the past month or so. Jeff watched Helen start to turn around, to walk back to get her wallet when Jeff quickly blurted out, “I’ll get it. Don’t worry about it.”



Helen raised an eyebrow at Jeff’s statement, shocked at his response. “You’ll get it?”



“Uhh,” Jeff scratched at the back of his head, “Yeah. I run track for our school… I’ll be there and back before you know it,” Jeff let out a weak laugh. “Just, uh, keep heading to the theaters. I’ll catch up to you before you even ask for a ticket.” Jeff shot Helen the best smile he could. There was silence between the two before finally Jeff got an answer.



“You sure?” Helen asked, looking a little embarrassed at the inconvenience she was pushing off to him.



“Yeah, it’s no problem,” Jeff said acting like running to her house and to the movie theater wasn’t an issue at all.



“If you say so… Uh, last I remember, I think it’s on my dresser,” Helen told Jeff recalling the last place she saw it.



“Dresser, got it,” Jeff announced as he turned around and bolted down the street back to Helen’s house. Jeff ran as fast as he could, not to try and make it to the movies in time, but to show off his manly strength and speed to Helen. Jeff wanted to wow Helen not just with his athletic abilities from track, but how kind and thoughtful he was by helping her out.



Jeff went for the front door, and immediately paused. Oh shit… what if it was locked?!



Jeff tried the door, and found it was surprisingly unlocked. Turning the knob, Jeff opened the door and slammed it shut, moving as fast as he could toward Helen’s room. The sound of a beeping could be heard, but he paid no mind to it. He was on a mission. A mission of love. Rushing to Helen’s room, he spotted the girly wallet on the dresser and snatched it before rushing for the front door. On his way to the door, mid sprint, he heard the beeping again. Jeff’s eyes glanced over to a weird box on the wall near the door and a puzzled look came across his face. He pondered what that was, till he recognized the security box and his eyes grew wide, “OH NO-”



One more beep before a bright light filled the room and Jeff was blinded by the enormous flash…







Danny was feeling depressed and gloomy as he walked home from school. It had been another upsetting day and he was just tired. Not one to have many friends at school, Danny had no reason to stay after and decided the sooner he was in his room the sooner he might find some sort of happiness. Heading home, Danny reached the door and opened it.



It only took him a moment to know something was off. Danny was gonna deactivate the security system that his parents installed a few months ago, but found it had already been sprung. Danny quickly turned around looking for the intruder.  Fear gripping him of some unknown attacker waiting for him.



“Who-who’s there? I-I know someone is here,” Danny whimpered, sounding unsure of himself. How many people broke into their home?  One?  Two?  TWELVE?!  It only took Danny a second to realize that whoever it was, and how many of them, they were not gonna be taller than four inches. It was the common setting his mom always set it to, something harmless but not unseen to still creep around. Danny felt some confidence come back into his voice as he now knew he was much larger and stronger than whoever it was, “If you don’t come out soon, I’m gonna let our dog inside-”



A faint voice called out from the other side of the room, near one of the windows. It was vaguely familiar and it knew Danny’s name as it called out to him.



Jeff was trying to get Danny’s attention after another failed attempt to climb up and reach the window to try and get someone’s help from outside the house. Jeff wasn’t too worried when he saw the shaggy black haired boy walk in, the harmless teen looked like his usual self.  That long hair nearly blocked his eyes with its length. He looked a little worn down or depressed, but what boy his age didn’t run into that. It wasn’t till Danny used the threat of having their family dog inside that Jeff really started to scream at the boy. Baxter was a big dog, and that was when Jeff wasn’t four inches tall. So getting Danny’s attention was imperative.



“DANNY!” Jeff screamed and waved him down.



“… J-jeff?! Wha-'' Danny gaped at him. Danny squatted down and watched his sister’s best friend running toward him. “You broke into our house?”  It was almost too shocking to believe.



“No no,” Jeff shouted till he was close enough to know that Danny could hear him without him screaming his lungs out. “I…” Jeff had to catch his breath, “Was getting your sister’s wallet… we were going to the movies-”



“You guys went on a date?!” Danny asked, sounding shocked but happy at the idea.



Jeff blushed a little, “I mean… not officially… Look, dude, thank god you’re back. Didn’t want to have to explain to your mom or dad what I’m doing at four inches in their house. Can you be a bro, and turn me back to normal?”



Danny nodded for a split second and grimaced. Jeff didn’t like that look, it was like the boy thought he was in trouble, “Uh,” he spoke looking fidgety squatting there, still towering over the smaller Jeff. “Uh… mom… never… uh, showed me how…”



“What,” Jeff shouted, sounding confused and upset, “What do you mean?”



“Like, she and dad told me the code to turn it off and, like, how to activate it…. But like dude… I don't even know how to change the size setting.” Danny apologized, giving Jeff a sorry look.



Jeff let out a groan, “I’m guessing Helen doesn’t know either?”



Danny shrugged, “No idea, speaking of,” Danny looked around near the floor. “Where is my sister?”



Jeff grumbled as he sat down on the ground, “Probably waiting for my dumb ass at the movies. I was gonna grab her wallet, but well, this happened.”  Jeff announced as he waved his arms to show his size.



“I mean,” Danny suggested, “I could take you to her. I don’t know if she can help but at least she won't be wondering where you are,” Danny offered.



Jeff looked up at the young big boy, “You mean it?! Dude, that would be perfect!  If you can get me to Helen ,you would be like the coolest.”



Danny felt himself blush at the complement. No one ever called him cool before. It was nice being needed, to be looked to for help. “I just need to take a quick shower.  It’s been a long day of school,” Danny explained doing a short shirt sniff to get the point to Jeff.



Jeff nodded, “Oh yeah, sure. I get it. I’ll just wait here-”



Danny’s hand was already picking up Jeff as he started to get up from his squat, “I’ll leave you in my room,” Danny told Jeff.



“I mean you could just leave me out-” Jeff started to say till Danny was walking. At Jeff’s current size, the movement threw him off balance a little, nearly tempting to throw him out of Danny’s hands. Jeff had to stop talking and steady himself in the boy's palms.



Danny watched Jeff wobble and slowed down his walk as he talked to the smaller man, “Sorry, but I kind of have to let Baxter in. His water and food are in here and, well I don’t know how he’s gonna react around someone as small as you.”  The worried look on Danny’s face made Jeff reconsider where he wanted to wait.



Jeff gulped, “Yeah your room’s fine.” He really didn’t want to find out what their family dog thought of him at this size.



“Yeah… sorry for the mess by the way,” Danny spoke as he slowly shuffled to his room, trying his best not to walk. Stepping only seemed to shake his hands but if he pushed his feet across the carpet like this, it kept Jeff from swaying too much. Once they got to Danny’s room he headed over to his unmade and messy bed. “I’d put you on my desk,” Danny spoke, but Jeff glanced to the boy’s desk and saw a bunch of figurines from shows he never heard of, empty or half full bags of chips, plenty of soda and energy drink cans covered the top along with what looked to be a mountain of papers from what was probably high school work or test.



“The bed’s fine.” Jeff forced a smile.



Danny placed Jeff on his bed and headed to a pile of clothes in a lone hamper in the corner of his room. Digging around he grabbed some clothes and started to head to the door. Just as Danny walked out he paused, “Oh, probably should shut this. You know, so Baxter doesn’t come sniffing in.”



“Please do,” Jeff shouted so Danny could hear him. It wasn’t till the door was closed that Jeff let out a sigh of relief. “Well, this could have been soooo much worse.” Jeff chuckled at his luck at being found by Helen’s brother. The teen always was quiet around him. Not scared of him quite, but more like shy. Jeff would occasionally play a video game or two whenever he waited for Helen to come back from work or college. That’s usually when Danny got a little more open and playful. It seemed only when Danny was gaming or having fun did he really open up to him. Of course Danny kicking Jeff’s butt put a smile on the boy's face.  Jeff didn’t know if it was because Danny liked beating him all the time or had a friend to play with.



Jeff sat there on the bed, trying not to think about being in the teen’s bedroom. That and how much it smelled like the boy or how long it might have been since bed was washed…



“Don’t think about it,” Jeff muttered counting down the seconds till Danny came back from his shower.






Danny went to the bathroom first using the toilet,  then turned on the shower, then finally he went to let Baxter into the house. The massive mutt came in sniffing around, giving Danny time to pour some food and refill his water bowl. Danny gave Baxter a few pats and a nice belly rube before remembering the shower was running.



Heading to the shower, Danny was glad his parents weren’t home, they would have chewed him out for letting the water run for so long. Jumping into the hot shower, Danny sighed and let the steaming hot heat soak into his skin and relax his muscles in his body. The water dripped down and soaked him, not just cleaning his body but also emotions. Danny recalled some cringe moments he had in class and the hot water helped wash those away. Soon Danny was feeling relaxed and better under the hot pour of shower water. Grabbing some soap he started to scrub himself and then washed his hair. The long strands of his bangs dipping into his eyes, forced him to push it to the side to wash his face.



Danny turned off the relaxing shower, tempted to stay in there all day. However he knew his parents would chew him out for running the water bill that long. Feeling like a new person, Danny grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself. Grabbing his clothes he brought them with him, he decided to change in his room. The white towel was wrapped around Danny’s chest and just barely past his hips. Thankfully, no one was home, and Danny didn’t have to worry about putting his dry clothes on his still damp body. Opening the bathroom door, Danny headed to his room.



Opening the door Danny strutted to his room with Baxter trying to follow him, “No Baxter, I’m changing,” Danny said, pushing the dog away from his door. Baxter was just being annoying, but seemed to listen as he stopped trying to follow Danny. Rolling his eyes at the silly dog, Danny closed his door and dropped the towel now that he was truly alone in his room. Catching a glimpse in the mirror by his door, Danny looked at his body, not something that he did too often. He barely had much if any muscle on him, something he got made fun of a lot at school. At least he knew he was slimmer than some of the girls that always seemed to be jealous of his figure.



“Maybe I should work out,” Danny pondered as he headed to his bed. He tossed his clothes on the foot of the bed and spun around to sit down.



Jeff would have been more prepared for Danny if he wasn’t too busy shielding his eyes and trying to call for the boy’s attention. The moment the towel fell, Jeff let out a shocked sound and did his best not to look at the teen’s butt. Then Danny turned around not covering his front, which flashed Jeff the manhood between the teen’s legs.



“UGH DUDE?! COVER UP!” Jeff called out looking away from Danny. Then while Jeff was distracted by not looking, he felt a presence near him. When the bedroom lights were blocked out, Jeff knew it was too late. Danny’s butt was starting to lean back toward him. “DAN-” That was all that came out of Jeff’s mouth as Danny’s backside came crashing down on him. Jeff’s mouth opened as he saw Danny’s pucker peek out at him, as Danny sat down on him. Jeff felt Danny’s butt swallow him up and push him into his recently cleaned butt crack. The air was moist, from the shower, and still damp as Jeff felt like he just got shoved into a steamy sauna. The smell was clean, like soap with just the barest hint of booty to remind him where he was.



Jeff wanted to move but the weight of Danny kept him pinned to the soft mattress and the looming butt walls were pressed on him, keeping him pressed down. There was a rumbling sound.



“Did I sit on something,” Danny muttered as he shifted his butt. Jeff muffled a cry of alarm as the walls around him squirmed and came to life, warping and wiggling around him,  pulling and shoving him around in a tormenting wave of squishy flesh.



Jeff screamed his words, “You’re sitting on me!”



Danny didn’t get off his bed, however a curious hand came reaching behind him. Jeff felt a pair of fingers grab his ankle and tug on him. At first Jeff wasn’t moving, however as he was tugged harder, and more droplets of water merged with him, the easier he slid out of that situation. Jeff coughed as he was pulled out from Danny’s dairy and pulled up to his face. One second he was frowning in confusion, and the next, the boy recalled who he was holding.



“OH! OH SHIT! I, OH!!!” Danny was turning redder than some of the empty soda cans. Jeff swore he was gonna drop him to cover his face in shame but Danny managed to use just one hand to help protect his flushed face. “I forgot you were here,” He whimpered.  Pure humiliation pouring out of him.



Jeff’s head was still buzzing, and being held upside down didn’t help. However all he could manage was, “Down.”



Danny nodded as he set him down the bed next to him. There was silence between the two as Jeff was slowly getting his bearings straight, and Danny was acting more like a human statue than a person. Jeff almost didn't hear the boy breathing. “Can you, please, put some underwear or something on,” Jeff asked as nicely as he could. Jeff thought he heard a meep from the boy who frantically grabbed some underwear and started to put them on his nude body. Again it was awkward silence between the two as neither looked at each other. Wanting to break the tension Jeff let out a half chuckle, “I guess we’re not gonna be able to make the movie…”



Danny groaned, “I totally forgot… look I’m sorry about the whole- '' Danny tried to apologize for sitting on Jeff.



“Just… it never happened, got it?” Jeff offered, trying not to recall the incident already.



Danny slowly nodded his head not saying a word.   Finally the boy spoke, “But uh… your clothes are…” Danny started to say as he pointed to Jeff. Jeff looked down at his soaked clothing. Sure enough it looked like he either ran a cross country marathon or jumped into a pool with his clothes still on, both seemed about the same amount of soakage.



“It’s fine,” Jeff offered, not sure what else he could do about it.



Danny was protesting, “But I mean you’re soaking-”



“There isn’t anything you can do about it now,” Jeff said, trying to stay as calm as a drenched butt crushed person could be at the moment.



“Uh, actually,” Danny sheepishly pointed over toward his figurans. “I got spare clothes…. Should be about your size,” Danny gave a weak smile.



Jeff looked at the different figurines, most were female, but there were a few male ones. It also helped that the figurans were about his size. “Of course,” Jeff snorted. “What are the odds… FINE. Only if you put your clothes on,” Jeff told Danny who was still standing there with only underwear on. A fact that Jeff hadn’t forgotten but apparently Danny did.



Another embarrassed noise left Danny as he quickly grabbed the shorts and shirt and tossed them on. Finally the teen was dressed and Jeff could finally look toward him without having to cut his eyes off to the side. With Danny finally clothed, it was time that Jeff got changed too. Danny offered his hands to Jeff who slowly walked into his palm and sat down. Jeff was carried over to the desk, where Danny had a few kits already out that he was working on for his collection. Jeff watched Danny pick up some clothing for a male figure and showed them to Jeff.



“Yeha, that’s fine. Anything that isn’t wet would do,” Jeff told Danny. Jeff didn’t have the heart to tell the boy he could smell Danny on him.  The scent was still lingering on his clothes.  Something he wanted to forget, the sooner the better.



“Okay,” Danny nodded.



Jeff was waiting for Danny to hand the set of clothes to him, or to at least set him down to change himself.  However, things weren’t exactly going as Jeff thought. Danny moved one of his hands toward a perplexed Jeff, and when he pinched at his shirt and tugged at it, Jeff started to protest, “Hey, what are you doing?!”



“What?” Danny asked, looking just as confused as Jeff’s outburst, “I’m changing you.”



“Dude, I’m not one of your dolls or whatever, I can change myself,” Jeff protested again, but his shirt was yanked off before he knew it.



“Trust me this is faster,” Danny commented, “I do this all the time,” he mentioned with some pride in his voice. The fact that he was used to changing clothes on a figurine was one thing, but Jeff was a living person! Sadly, Danny wasn’t bluffing. Before Jeff knew it, his pants were gone and soon his underwear was next.  Looking at those pincers like fingers aiming to strip him of his underwear.



“I GOT THIS,” Jeff announced, trying to block Danny’s probing fingers.



“It’s nothing to be ashamed of,” Danny spoke already dive bombing through Jeff’s last line of defnese. His enormous fingers, larger than Jeff’s hands, were picking at the hem of his underwear.



“Just, fucking,” Jeff growled trying to keep his underwear on, “let me do it!”



As much as Jeff tried he was powerless to Danny’s intruding fingers, “I can help,” he told him without a worry. However Jeff was more than worried as he felt his underwear starting to get yanked off. Danny was merciless and overbearing as he was pulling the fabric off faster than Jeff was ready for.



“No, no wait!” Jeff slapped at the large fingers, but it all seemed hopeless as his trousers were pulled off. In a matter of moments, Jeff was left nude in Danny’s hand. Jeff’s hands slapping quickly turned to cupping himself and glaring at the teen. “Dude!” Jeff shouted with anger.



Danny was shocked, “What?” His eyes were confused and unaware of the situation Jeff was in. “I’m just changing you,” Danny announced like he wasn’t doing anything wrong, but Jeff felt too exposed not to call Danny out on it.



“Just fucking stop already!” Jeff shouted trying to keep the large digits from prying his hand away from his crotch. As much as Jeff tried, he was powerless as a finger flicked and brushed his hands away. Soon his member was flung out in the open while Danny tried to cover him with the new clothing.



“Oh, wow,” Danny announced, shocked to see Jeff’s member.



“DON’T JUST- Stop looking!” Jeff continued to shout, feeling his embarrassment hit him as the teen kept looking at his private parts.



“Oh right,” Danny spoke after a few seconds, glancing away…. But Jeff saw Danny’s eyes slowly flick back to him.



“DUDE?!” Jeff shouted again once Danny was looking at his junk again.



“Sorry,” Danny muttered but this time he didn’t try to look away from Jeff, as he kept his eyeballs on Jeff’s crotch.



Jeff couldn’t help himself as he felt humiliated but also enraged at Danny’s actions.  “Bro, come on… Just fucking put my clothes on,” Jeff complained waiting for this awkward and horrible moment to be over with. However Danny was slow in his movements.



“I will…” He muttered in a half caring way. Jeff watched as Danny’s thumb rolled toward him and brushed over his cock. Jeff felt his heart stutter as Danny’s rubbed him. “I will,” Danny repeated again, “Just want to see something real quick.” It sounded like he wanted to try something that was on his mind, like wanting to try a free sample left out in a supermarket for people to taste. Today it seemed like Jeff was just that free sample for Danny to try.



Jeff tried to turn away in Danny’s hand, to turn his back to the prying hand and enormous face looking down at him.  However, Danny’s fingers and thumb that Jeff was laying on curled around him, holding him in place, locking his arms down. Now Jeff couldn’t even move his hands to block his crotch from the other approaching hand with the several probing fingers. Danny’s index finger pushed into Jeff’s manhood and gave it a little nudge and rub, the large digit working with enough pressure to set off the signal for arousal in Jeff.



“That’s my dick,” Jeff told Danny, “Stop poking it!”



“I’m not poking it,” Danny replied as he brushed his finger pad over the member and soon it dipped between Jeff’s legs. The finger brushed Jeff’s jewels and pried his legs slightly apart in a very forceful, but non-harmful way.



Jeff could only protest as the large boy continued to play with his loins like he was some toy. Jeff couldn’t even tell if Danny knew what his face looked like right now. It was clear Danny was amazed or at the very least in awe of Jeff’s Johnson. “You had your fun, Danny,” Jeff warned, already feeling his member starting to get more stimulated and reacting to such fondling. “Ju-just stop it, we can pretend this never happened… just like the butt stuff too!”



“I just want to see something,” Danny whined, not slowing down his exploring.



Jeff couldn’t help but curse and shout, “See what?  Me getting a fucking bonner?!”



“…” The silence said it all.



Jeff threw his head back and groaned before glaring at Danny’s blushing face.  Danny slowly answered “… because… I have never seen one before. I mean besides mine, I was just curious.”



Jesus Christ, why couldn’t he just google it or watch porn like a normal person. Why did it have to be Jeff…



“Fine, but stop touching me like that,” Jeff told Danny who finally listen to him. God this was the weirdest… Jeff did his best not to think about what he was about to do. But if it kept the teen’s hands from touching him, then he would gladly jack himself off for Danny to get his damn curiosity out of the way. Jeff watched Danny sit down on his bed and look down at him. The black hair almost concealing the look in Danny’s eyes as he gazed down. Jeff was already a little erect, a side effect of all the touching and rubbing. It shouldn’t be too hard to get hard from here.



Jeff muttered under his breath as he stood in Danny’s hand and started to do the job himself. Jeff had to close his eyes and pretend he wasn’t in another guy's hand, naked. He tried to imagine Helen instead. That helped. In fact, it also helped that Danny and Helen used the same shampoo and soap. Jeff felt himself rising and getting stiffer as he concentrated on the countless sexual thoughts of Helen, while pleasuring himself. Jeff could feel the blood pumping through his shaft with his hand stroking himself. It wasn’t till Jeff was gonna erupt that he recalled he had an audience, and that sobered his masturbation session. Letting go of his cock, Jeff opened his eyes, “There, happy now-”



Jeff felt his words die down as he looked up at a very turned on Danny. Eyes were wide and his mouth was slightly open. Danny seemed locked onto Jeff’s rod and even leaned in to look closer. “Wooow,” Danny whimpered, tilting his head to examine Jeff from another angle.



“o-okay you saw it…” Jeff spoke feeling embarrassed and ashamed at what he did. “Now can I get something to wear,” Jeff asked, now feeling extremely uncomfortable as the boy watched him. Jeff waited for Danny to do something, but he just kept looking at him and his slong.  “Danny, you had your fun. You got to see me like this, now it’s time that you…”



Danny wasn’t listening to Jeff’s words as he could feel his own desire rising up. He never felt like this before. It was intoxicating to see Jeff do what he wanted. The tiny man in his hand, he looked so small. Something about it just rubbed Danny the right way, the sight of the naked Jeff. It was too much that Danny had to touch himself. He already had his hand down his pants and was playing with himself in time with Jeff. However when Jeff stopped jerking off, Danny didn’t. He was already so turned on he wanted that feeling of release. Danny heard Jeff saying something again, but his words came out before Jeff could finish, “I’m so close…” Danny whispered.



Jeff felt his eyes grow wide and it wasn’t till now that he noticed Danny’s other hand was nowhere to be seen. In fact Danny’s right arm seemed to have disappeared down past his shorts. “Dude are you FAPPING RIGHT NOW?!” Jeff nearly shouted.



Danny bit his lip and closed his eyes as he felt the rising pleasure starting to crescendo. Muscles tightening and preparing for the next step.  Danny’s left hand gripped Jeff tighter than he might have wanted by accident, oblivious to any discomfort he might have caused him.



Jeff let out a squeak and a gasp as those large fingers wrapped around him, treating him like a stress ball. His limbs were still intact but they would be sore after this was over. Danny let out a shudder before standing up suddenly. Jeff watched the boy close his eyes and soon, the worst thing that could happen occurred. Danny’s shorts and underwear started to slide off his body. Jeff was once again shown what Danny was doing, stroking what looked like a monster of a penis. His right hand trailing up and down the length of his meat, a size that made Jeff recall just how small he was right now.



Danny was already moving his left hand not even looking at what he was doing.  Jeff had no air to scream as the hand holding him collided into the colossal cock. Danny was holding his right hand around his base and soon his left hand pushed a muffled Jeff near the top of his stick. Working in time with a pace he had set beforehand, Danny held his tool with both hands and started to rub both squirming Jeff and his palms up and down his privates. Danny nearly fell to his knees at the sensation of the vibration echoing through his member. It tickled up and down his shaft following his left hand as he dragged it across his skin. It was so amazing that Danny gasped and shook in ecstasy.



Jeff was in a world horror, one made of mostly man meat. The scent of Danny’s manhood clung to his face as he was buried into the firm yet soft flexing member. Danny dragged Jeff up and down the bottom side of his shaft, making sure that Jeff was pushed into the throbbing pulsating penis.  The thumping and throbbing caused by Danny’s pulse speeding up from his excitement could be felt through the skin, shaking Jeff’s little body. Jeff’s protesting shouts and screams didn’t help him, in fact it seemed to only speed up the jerking motion as Jeff was dragged along faster, the hand holding him tightening even more. Jeff swore he was begging to merge with the boy’s supple flesh as he was rubbed back and forth with a furious motion.  



Danny wasn’t thinking of anything but his climax at this point, so when he felt the swelling, the rush of semen coming out of his body, he was unprepared. The only thing that hit Danny’s brain beside his wonderful orgasm was three words, “Tissues? Splatter? Room?” Acting on pure instinct, Danny brought his closest hand to the tip of his dick to catch whatever came out so he didn’t spill his sperm on the bedroom floor. A mess that he didn’t want to tell his parents about or them to find out. So, instead of letting it fly all over the place, he decided to cup himself and spray into all his hands… which just happened to be holding a tiny Jeff.



Jeff, who was more shocked that he wasn’t crushed by the cock and Danny’s hand, was now looking at the slit being shoved near his face. The only warning he got was Danny letting out something between a moan and a groan before he was blasted in the face. The line Jeff was looking at expanded as it threw up a nasty amount of liquid from the now gaping hole.  The force of the glob of semen was like taking a punch to the face as he felt his head jerk back from the impact and in utter disgust. However it wasn’t over as more came pouring out of Danny. Jeff kept his mouth and eyes shut. His nose didn’t so much as suck in a speck of air as he felt the warm slimy cream roll and splatter over him or on the hand holding him, which in turn, only funneled it all back on Jeff. Soon Jeff felt like he jumped into a vat of hot slime. Some very warm sticky slime that clung to every hair on his head and body. Soon the sound of gasping and sighing filled the room as Danny’s spunk started to slow down its output. Soon it was just a handful of cream dripping on Jeff at this point, as the last droplets dripped down on him in his nice little soaking pool of Danny juice. Now feeling drenched from head to toe, Jeff slowly opened his eyes at Danny who looked like he just won the lottery.



“That… was … AMAZING, ” Danny smiled at Jeff.



Jeff had no words. He couldn’t even form them. Even if he could… well he was sure if he opened his mouth some of Danny’s stuff would creep in. Not sure what to do at this point, Jeff slowly started to clean his face off, in hopes to at least get a gasp of air in before he chose asphyxiation over smelling semen filled air. Jeff glared daggers at Danny and at the cock that was still in front of him. The enormous beast that stayed pointed at him, a teardrop of cum still dribbling down the opening… Jeff couldn’t take his eyes off the penis. Something was off putting right now. Why hasn't it shrunk yet? It shouldn’t be this stiff and large after ejaculating. It almost looked like Danny could still be aroused…



Sure enough Jeff looked up to see the lust still on Danny’s face. “I… want to try sticking it… in,” Danny panted still catching his breath from the excitement before.



Jeff’s eyes nearly popped out of his sockets at those words. Not caring about the taste, Jeff screamed, “WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU CAN’T, YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME!”



Still Danny slowly shook his head, “Just a little...just the tip-”



“IT’S BIGGER THAN MY FUCKING HANDS,” Jeff cried out struggling in the boys’ grip only having the sloppy goo around him splatter and coat more on him. He couldn’t get away even if he wanted to. Danny didn’t seem to be listening to reason, as he tried to tell Jeff that he’ll be gentle.  He just wanted to try a little bit, he should be fine. Jeff quickly blurted, “How would you like it if someone tried to shove something up your ass all of a sudden?!”



Danny paused.



Danny never thought about that. How would it feel to shove something into his ass? Maybe, he could try something like that. Danny slowly nodded his head, “Right.”



Jeff felt like he finally got through to Danny, “Exactly, you wouldn’t like it-”

“We should try that,” Danny said, nodding. 

Jeff paused, “What?  Try what,” Jeff asked confused at what Danny was saying.

“I want to try pushing  something up my ass…let me use you.” Jeff forgot where he was, till those gooey fingers tighten ever so firmer around him. “You’re the smallest thing I have and well,” Danny smiled, not a cruel one, just like it all seemed to line up for him, “You already are slippery.” To Danny it seemed only logical to try with Jeff.

However for Jeff this was the cruelest thing that Danny could do to him, probably beside being used as a fuck toy for his penis. Jeff shook his head, unable to speak as Danny stood up. His hard-on still not dying down. It seemed he was into this idea enough to stay stiff. Jeff, although damp and gooey with the sticky wet cum from Danny’s climax, couldn’t break out of the hand holding him. Danny turned around holding Jeff, and proceeded to flop forward on his bed. His back arched up and butt pushed out showing Jeff where he was going.



“Don’t do this… it was just for a sympathetic view on things,” Jeff called out, unsure if Danny could hear him. “I didn’t mean for you to-”



Jeff watched Danny pull one side of his butt apart and slowly started to bring a squirming Jeff closer to his anus. One that he already had the pleasure of meeting earlier. If Jeff could, he would have taken that moment over this any time.  However, things had gone so far south that Jeff feared that being sat on would be the best part of this whole ordeal.



Danny didn’t waste much time as he pushed Jeff toward his butthole. Jeff felt his head push into the pucker and shamefully felt his gooey head slip nearly effortlessly into the folds that greeted him. His head wasn’t as large as he thought, and it didn’t provide too much resistance as Jeff let out a sickening shout of disgust as he slipped past Danny’s sphincter. Jeff hoped the boy wouldn’t like this, maybe cry or gasp out in pain. The rumbling moaning sound was the opposite of what Jeff wanted to hear, Danny was enjoying this.



“Mmmm, more,” Danny cooed as he pushed a little harder and shoved Jeff up to his elbow in one good push. Jeff gagged at the toxic environment he was shoved into. The hot air stank of butt. The gas made him cough from the smelly scent, not to mention where he was… in a butt, not just any butt but a butt of another guy. If Jeff could shudder, he would have, but with a hand around the bottom part of his slippery body, and the other half already entombed in the boy’s ass, well his words of disgust was all Jeff had.



“DANNNNNNY!” Jeff roared out in disgust and anger only to feel a shuddering around him.



Danny’s giggle rumbled all around as a very excited and delighted voice hit Jeff’s ears.  “O.M.G. THAT FREAKING TICKLES!”



Nothing that Jeff did seemed to work on the teen as soon another push on Jeff’s legs shoved him deeper into the depths of Danny. The walls around Jeff were just wide enough to wrap around him but not crush him. It was like someone had wrapped a warm moist blanket around him, keeping him pinned and cramped. Just as Danny let out a sound of bliss, Jeff felt things take yet another turn for the worse. The hand on his legs either let got, or slipped off. The walls around Jeff went from cozy to discomforting extremely fast, as they pinched and crushed down on him beating the air out of him. The whole tunnel tugged and pulled on his upper body, and with nothing anchoring him, Jeff’s slippery legs slurped up the anus. Danny had just slurped up Jeff’s body like a wet noodle with his asshole. Jeff could hear and feel the pulse clearly in Danny’s body. The fast throbbing beat of an exhilarated teen pleasuring himself.



Danny laid on his bed with his butt up, and crotch laying on his bed. A nice puddle under him warming his skin and bed. Danny just laid there recovering from his first duel orgasm in his life. His legs all but trembled with his now flaccid penis pushed into his belly. Danny continued to pant and let his heart slowly come down from the rush he felt. It wasn’t till Danny rolled off his cum soaked sheets and on his butt that he recalled where Jeff was.



“Oh shit-” Danny winced at that word. Well, Danny was just glad he took a shower recently, so it was very clean down there. Glancing down, Danny’s eyes widened as he saw the smallest of lumps right above his crotch. Moving his hand toward the lump he poked it gently and got a fierce wiggle tickling his insides. The rubbing and threshing that Jeff was doing bumped into a certain part of Danny’s body, his prostate. Soon Danny felt a thrilling sensation course through his body as he felt his member flex a moment before slowly dying down. “C-careful… that felt … mmm good,” Danny sighed as he laid back on his bed closing his eyes. That was probably the greatest masturbation session Danny ever had in his life. His anus still twitch a little. Sadly he wouldn’t be able to experience it again… or could he?



Danny sat up and slowly spoke to his gut, “Ca-can you hear me Jeff-”



A sudden thump that sent a spike through Danny told him that he could.



Jeff couldn’t see inside Danny but he could hear him, that was for damn sure. The sounds of the inner workings of Danny weren't loud enough to block it out, they were just annoying background noises. “The fuck does he want… LET ME OUT OF HERE!”



Danny couldn’t help but hear a giggle as he spoke, “Stop… that tickles…”



Jeff wanted to tell him to fuck off, but he figured that would only “tickle” him more… which sounded like he enjoyed. So instead Jeff resorted to staying silent and still.



“I was thinking,” Danny went on speaking through the layers of skin that held Jeff in place, that continued to pulsate and slowly shift around him. “That… well…” Jeff wanted to ignore the boys’ words, but it was hard when it was so loudly directed at him. Even his gut didn’t block the boys’ voice. Lucky for Jeff…



“Maybe, I can keep you…”



Jeff felt a chill run over his body in the hot humid tunnel. “Keep?” Jeff whispered.



Suddenly a large impact pushed and hit the back of Jeff’s head. It sounded like Danny was slapping his belly right where Jeff was, “Don’t worry,” Danny said, sounding excited now and delighted in the idea.  “Like I take really good care of my toys. So, you have nothing to worry about!”



Did he just call him a toy?! “I’M NOT A FUCKING TOY-”



A giggled and rumbling shook Jeff as Danny started to move. The walls around him reacted to his words and clenched around him tugging Jeff a little deeper into Danny’s depths.  Danny’s happy voice hit Jeff again as he spoke, “I knew it, you don’t mind! Oh thank goodness! We can keep doing stuff, like what we just did!” The delighted sound of Danny’s voice filled Jeff with dread and horror. Having to be subjected to that all over again was truly a hell that Jeff didn’t want to experience again. However Jeff had no say in it, either Danny was ignoring his words or couldn’t hear him at all.  All of a sudden the walls that pulsed around him started to increase in throbbing. Jeff felt himself about to cry as Danny’s heart rate started to increase, the temperature around him felt like it was slowly increasing too. Jeff knew exactly what Danny was doing right now, and something told him that the boy didn’t suddenly decide to start running or working out.



Sure enough the sounds of Danny panting and breathing more vigorously could be heard as Jeff prepared for the upcoming wave of release this horny teen was hunting for. Jeff was literately along for the ride as he felt himself slowly being moved back and forth in the clenching and relaxing anal tubing.  Jeff could only let out his own moans of sorry that were muted by Danny’s rumbling sounds echoing all around him.







Slumber Party by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

you can help support me 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP



A commission 

Jack sat there looking up at Hannah and her words. Jack quickly looked back at his friends sitting at their lunch table. John and Stephine were still trying to keep their mouths closed from the sudden request offered to them. Jack glanced over at the other four, each having similar reactions. Chuck, Ricky, Hector, and poor little Lilly had the same expression. They all had a look like Jesus just walked up to their lunch table and asked if they could break bread together.



“Well,” Hannah asked, standing nearby smiling for their response. A grin that Jack felt like more of a smirk than a smile. However, when the most popular girl in school asked if you and your friends wanted to come over for her sleepover party, well, what do you say?



“I… uh we…” Jack muttered, swallowing his bite of sandwich in his mouth as he looked around at his friends again. None of them seemed against the question but this was so abnormal, so weird and out of place. Hannah never talked to them before, in fact Jack was sure they weren't even on Hannah or her twin sister Kristen’s radar. Those two were like the poster girls for the school, while Jack and the others were more like NPCs left in the background. Finally Jack spoke, “I think… yeah,” He questioned as he saw the enthusiastic nods from others, “we’ll be there, of course,” He said seeing the joy in Hannah’s eyes.



Hannah nearly clapped her hands together with delight, “THAT’S GREAT!” Jack felt himself nearly jump out of his seat at how startling she was with enthusiasm. The sounds of her excitement was so strong and unexpected over his simple yes to her question. As Jack felt himself calming down from the sudden reaction, Hannah went on, “Oh, I almost forgot… My mom, she uh… how do I put this,” Hannah fidgeted as she continued to talk, “Doesn’t want any, guys to come over…”



Jack looked over at his friends who looked just as confused as he was. “I don’t understand-”



Hannah quickly cut Jack off, “You guys can come over, but you can’t wake my mom up. She’ll be in bed early. I’ll leave the door unlocked and you can just walk in!” Hannah smiled like she just came up with the greatest plan in all of history. “She won't even notice you all and we can spend all night together, isn’t this so great,” Hannah squealed with excitement.



Chuck adjusted his glasses as he seemed like he wanted to back out of the idea, but Hanna was already texting something. Suddenly everyone at the table got a message. It was an address and a time, “Okay show up here at this time, exactly, okay? No sooner and definitely not late. See you then,” Hannah smiled as she already spun around and headed off to her table of popular friends.



The moment she sat down with them, Jack watched as an infectious grin and giggle exploded across all the girls there. Hannah and her twin Kristen looked like a mirror reflection wearing the same look and clothes, only subtle differences helped him tell them apart. Izumi was Hannah and Kristen's closest friend. So close it was more like they were all triplets if Izumi shared the same face that was. The four other girls all had similar smiles and looks. One of the girls, Ericka, suddenly blushing for a moment looking at their table. Apparently she must have had a crush with someone sitting here. Jennifer was doing her best not to look at Jack’s table, but failing at it. Emi and Leila were whispering something between the two of them.



Ricky’s words made Jack turn around, “I don’t know about this. Are you guys sure about this?”



John spoke up, “Of course, we NEVER get invited to things. Now we get called to come over to a sleepover with the most popular girl in all of school and you want to say no?”



“I mean maybe there’s a reason we're not popular,” Stephine spoke up brushing at her glasses. “No offense but… like why us?”



Jack heard a few more mutters between everyone before shrugging, “I don’t know but… I am kind of tired of being left out. I’m going. If there's a possibility for me- I mean us to get popular too, shouldn’t we try it?”



This seemed to help the others at the table come to an agreement.



“Alright then,” Jack said. “I guess after school we’ll meet up and head over to Hannah’s like she asked, yeah?”



The other six agreed before getting back to their previous conversations and food. Jack didn’t know if this was some popular girl trap. Something to make fun of them or whatever, but he figured being invisible to most of the other students at school, how much worse could it get?









“So if the guys aren’t allowed, then why are we sneaking in with you all,” Stephine asked, making a very very valid point.



“I… I don’t know,” Jack shrugged as he and the rest of them walked through the darkly lit neighborhood. Each of them told their parents they were going to another’s house for a study group or a sleepover. “To be honest I thought she was gonna invite you two sooner,” Jack told them.



“Well she didn’t,” Lilly scoffed. “I still think this is a mistake.”



“Well you don’t have to come,” John told her in a harsh tone.



“Hey!” Lilly hissed at the attacking tone.



“Guys, shhh,” Chuck whispered.



“Chucks right,” Ricky whispered too, “It’s late, and we're sneaking around at night. I don’t think we want to make too much noise.”



Jack nodded in the dark, “They’re both right, besides no one was forced to come. We all wanted to go, so don’t fight about it. You can still go home Lilly, no one is stopping you.”



Lilly huffed, “And be left out while you all get cozy with the COOL girls? Yeah right…”



Jack didn’t say anything but that was exactly the mentality everyone had right now. The last thing any of them wanted to do was get left behind and be an outcast from their friends. Continuing down the long walkway toward Hannah and Kristen’s house, Jack made sure to keep everyone as quiet as possible.



Darken homes one after another passed by, the seven of them walked down the sidewalk toward Hannah’s home. Very few homes had their lights on at this time. It wasn’t super late but late enough to be a little odd for a group of kids to be out this late. Seeing the pitch black house, Jack paused, “The lights are off…”



“I’m sure they are just pretending to be asleep,” John offered.



“Yeah,” Jack muttered unsure at the suggestion.



“I don’t know,” Lilly added. “Maybe they fell asleep?”



Jack stood there unsure about what to do next. Uncertain about entering a darkened and slumbering home, Jack was almost ready to call it off. Instead a message hit his phone. Pulling his phone out, he read it. Hannah sent him a text, “come in… quietly…”



“Uh, I think we're supposed to sneak in,” Jack told everyone as he showed off the message.



It was certain everyone was feeling a little unsure at the idea but John was the first to move. Not wanting to be left out of the sleepover, everyone followed after John as he snuck up to the door. John tried the door, and to everyone's shock, it opened. Slowly pushing open the door, John looked back at everyone, “It’s open…”



“I guess we just walk in,” Ricky suggested. John shrugged and went inside. Jack followed right after Stephine and Ricky. One by one they walked into the dark and lightless room before looking around. It was a spacious and large room. Yet, no one was here. As Lilly, the last of them to enter the room, she slowly closed the door behind herself.



“Now what,” Chuck asked in the dark nearby.



“Uh… let me text Hannah,” Jack said, sending a message.



No one left the room as they stood in the dark waiting for Hannah or someone to escort them to the party. It took a few moments but finally someone broke the silence, “Hey what’s that noise?”



“What noise,” Jack whispered, turning to Hector.



There was a soft beeping noise that Jack didn’t notice till now, “That…” Hector retorted at the sound.



Jack frowned as he looked around. His eyes finally landed on the only source of light flicking on the side of the wall. The display of the security system was the only source of vision lighting the room. The numbers on it were set to one. Jack watched as the number counted down to two.



Eyes wide at the shrinking device Jack screamed, “RUUUUUUN!”



Suddenly the number hit one and finally zero. A bright light flashed and filled the small room with its horrendous blazing brilliance. Jack and the others let out a cry before everything faded.







“Holy shit they freaking fell for it,” A familiar voice laughed out loud. John was slowly coming too from the terrible experience he just went through. His head was still foggy as he didn’t understand what was going on. John blinked a few times till he saw gargantuan sized girls walking into the now lit up room. Someone turned on the lights as waves of confusion hit John as he tried to recognize what was going on.



“I told you,” A kind but sinister toned voice that could only belong to Hannah, hit John as he was still blinking his eyes to adjust to the light.



“You’re lucky my mom bought a shrinker last week,'' another familiar voice replied. It had to belong to Izumi. That accent was indistinguishable among the girls.



“I’m lucky these freaks believed me,” Hannah’s hysterical laughter could be heard from nearby as she giggled with more joy than someone should have at this moment. “Now let’s hurry up and get them. I been waiting for this, for like, all week.”



John’s vision was clearing up as he noticed two large red stones came toward him. It wasn’t till they were around him that he found out they were fingernails. The bright nails were clamping on John and lifting him up off the ground with no effort. Before John knew it he was in a glass cup or jar by himself. As he looked around he noticed another container just off to his side. Soon it was being filled with his friends. John was shocked and confused as to why he was separated from the others. However no one was answering his questions as they were soon walking out the front door with him and his buddies in hand.



“Come on, I think there's some pizza left,” Kristen remarked, heading across the road toward another house. This home across the road had most of its lights on, indicating people were still up. It wasn’t till now that John realized that this was all a set up. They entered the wrong home. Hannah had tricked them all. John felt sickened at this horrible realization just as the front door opened up. He was swung into the glaring room by an almost uncaring hand holding the top of his jar. The blazing lights blinded him once again like moments ago in the other house. John felt his eyes adjusting to the lightning after being in the darkness outside. By the time John got used to the brightness, the sound of the front door shutting was heard and giggling from his larger classmates filled the room.



“That was so easy!” someone squealed.



“Boys are so stupid.” Another responded.



“Not all of them were boys, silly,” another retorted.



“So what, they are tiny now,” someone said before the room filled with hard laughter at the not so funny joke.



“Yeah now we can REALLY start the sleepover. Can’t have a sleepover without these little guys,” Hannah spoke. Josh watched as Hannah held a jar with all his other friends together. She gave it a gentle but firm shake making all his miniature friends inside fall down from the force. However unlike them, John was spared the terrifying torment of being shaken around like some piece of candy in a container. Separated from the others, he seemed to be safe, but that was only for the moment as he had no idea what his classmates had planned for them.



John watched as his friends were all being examined through the small glass. Each enormous girl pointed or poked at a side of the jar as they remarked about something. Words like cute, stupid, dumb, yummy… that last one John couldn’t tell in what context it was used. Strangely all the attention was on everyone else, which made John feel a little safer. If these girls were to all gang up on him, there was no telling what would happen to him. John looked up at Hannah’s twin Kristen holding his bottle like there wasn’t a person inside of it. The opening was covered by her palm as her long fingers curled down around the visible sides gripping them with those red nails.



“Put them in my room,” Hannah ordered as someone complied. “Our mom can't find out about them,” Hannah told everyone.



Izum nodded in agreement, “My mom will totally ground me if she finds out we were messing with her new security system like this.”



John watched as one of the seven classmates walked away and vanished further into the house. John couldn’t keep track of his friends as Kristen carried him over toward what looked to be a dining table with a few boxes of fast food pizza left out. Without a warning John felt the glass floor under him shake from the impact of the container hitting the table top firmly. Looking up he watched the hand leave the opening above and reach across into one of the cardboard boxes. It quickly extracted an enormous piece of pizza before it was led toward Kristen’s gaping mouth.



“Come on, let's finish our food,” Kristen replied as she bit a big chunk out of the floppy piece of pizza.



Before John knew it, six giantesses quickly sat around at the table giggling and chatting away as they dug into the food. Boxes being flung open and eating and chomping into the food filled the room. John couldn’t help but hear each girl gnashing their teeth and mouths as they chewed, talked, and laughed with mouths full of mushy pizza. It wasn’t long till the seventh girl came back without John’s friends in her hands. She wasted no time jumping into the feeding fest. John tried to cover his ears as the noise was so loud around him that he thought he was gonna go deaf from the noises of lips smacking and munching. The loud sounds of eating filled the room and his prison like roaring thunder from a heavy storm. He could smell the slightly stale pizza leaving the open pizza boxes and the girl’s constant chewing mouths.



“Now that hit the spot,” Lilia sighed before letting out a burp which made the other girls laugh at the noise. “Ooo yeah…” John didn’t have to look as he heard a thumping sound as Lilia slapped what he could only assume was her overstuffed gut.



Ericka snorted, “You ate like a whole pizza yourself! You're gonna get so fat!”



“Shut up,” Lilia barked as the others laughed.



“She’s right though,” Hannah remarked. “That can’t be good for you.” Lila just scoffed, not arguing.



“So what’s the first game we’re playing,” Emi asked.



“Yeah what are we gonna do with them,'' Ericka added with excitement.



Soon the others were all chiming in wanting to know what they were gonna do with John and his friends. It was now that John was looking more worried at being mentioned all of a sudden. Any hope that someone was gonna have mercy on them, wasn’t present as each of the giant girls seemed more delighted than worried at doing something with their tiny captures. It was now that he saw how all of them were looking at Hannah, who had to be the mastermind behind this horrendous act, the leader of the girls. She tricked John and all his buddies into coming to get shrunk. However, the reason why was beyond John. Why did she do this to them?



“Well,” Hannah sighed as she slowly tilted her head toward John. “We have our first toy for the night before us…”



“T-toy? What,” John repeated in a whimper.



The response he got from the other girls was all a frightening burst of laughs and giggles from the excited giantess. Hannah went on, “This one is gonna be an all night game for us all to play.”



John was trying to understand what Hannah was saying, but before he could, he felt someone picking up the glass container he was in. John fell down on his back as he was being picked up by Hannah. John watched up through the small portal above in the sky as he was being lifted up higher and higher. What was she planning to do with him? Wait… Why was he heading toward her mouth??



Suddenly John screamed, “DON’T EAT ME! NO NO, ANYTHING BUT THAT,” John cried out as Hannah’s mouth opened up as it approached the opening to the jar. John kept screaming, which was soon drowned out by the sounds of laughter beyond his walls. John closed his eyes as he felt his fear take over from being devoured. He quickly curled up into a ball and waited for the inevitable doom before him.



All it would take is one tip of the bottle and John would be sent down into that enormous gaping hole of a mouth. John winced as he was all but waiting for the shift in gravity…



Nothing was happening. It was a few long seconds of torment as John was getting ready to crash into a glass wall or suddenly being flipped upside down to fall to his death. However, he wasn’t tossed around like he thought. Instead he was just there, the sound of breathing above the open container hit John’s ears. John slowly opened his eyes and looked up. John felt a gasp leave his lips as he saw what was above him.



Hannah’s mouth was still dangling above the bottle John was in, however there was something else dangling from the mouth… a big ball of slime. A bubbly balloon of goo and gunk hung from Hannah’s mouth. Just as John noticed it, the glob finally broke as a soft loud spitting noise was heard from above. With the speed of a falling water, John had no time to move as the shopping cart size spitwad splashed him in the chest. The force of the slimy spital slamming into him shoved the breath out of his lungs like a kick boxer’s punch. John gasped and swatted at the spittal that struck him squarely in the center of his body. The hot sticky sludge that slithered over John’s body made him gag and shudder, and that was before the smell. Hannah’s mouth was no meadow of roses. It reeked of garlic, tomatoes, and onions. Almost like a… fucking pizza!



John gagged at the thought and felt the little floating object of chewed up bits of pizza that wasn’t swallowed stick to him in the funkey fluid. Trying to get up John let out disgusted sounds as he flicked whatever he could off his body.



“INCOMING!” Someone laughed, making John freeze what he was doing and looked over at a giggling Lila. It was for a brief moment, but it was long enough for John to be caught unaware as a bathtub of snot splashed all over him as a new stinky smelly sewer of saliva soaked him to his core. His hair was drenched with the yucky stuff. This was worse as a chunk of pepperoni nestled between his ear and head made him swat at the large meaty object trying to make a home there.



“AHHHH,” John screeched as he tried to get out of the chunky cud filled loogie launched from above. John tried to get up but just as he went to take a step another blazing ball of boil bile blasted him in the back. It felt like a linebacker tackled him from behind as he hit the ground hard from the force. The only comfort he had was the layer of goo under him helping to soften the collision with the hard glass ground. However the lukewarm liquid oozing around him, only reminded him of what he was in. Spit from a bunch of fucking gigantic girls! That made John get up and scoop away a shamefully large amount of spite out of his face. Looking up he watched as a goofy grinning girl came into view of his prison opening. A large gallon glistening looking ball of saliva hung from those pressed lips…



John winced as he thought it was gonna drop, however those puckered lips opened and the sound of inhaling was heard as the ball was sucked up into the dark maw. Not even a few nanoseconds later the sound of the gagging and heavy gurgling noises filled his chamber as the Giantess lips parted wider and the noises echoed around the bottle. The sounds of snickering and laughters of disgust filled the room, but it never silenced the disgusting racket coming from deep within that throat above him. After a long couple of moments, John watched with horror as those parted lips pressed together and the sounds of snorting and sucking stopped. That ball of absolute horror came back… but it was much worse than before. Even from this far away, John could see horrible strands of green yellowish yucky goo swimming in the ball of spit. Snot oozed around in the enlarging object as it grew from just a chair sized object into a car or even bus size snot rocket. The phlegm above grew and grew before John realized it was probably finally the size of a house.



Then it happened. The sound of the giantess spitting was heard before the missile flew from her mouth. The impact knocked John out for a second and forced the vile concoction of girl spit and snot into his nose and mouth. He choked on the nasty slime before passing out…





John came to, gagging and coughing as he spat up strands of spit and snot from his mouth and nostrils. He was too busy wading through shin high liquids as he scratched at his nose, mouth, and tongue to clean them from the wet solution shoved up them. The cheering and chirping sounds of the girls around him all mixed together as background noises drowned out of his ears. They all seemed to be having fun and delight at John vomiting up the liquid forced into his body unwillingly. He was puking up what had to be cups full of sludgy spite that he inhaled moments ago, nearly drowning.



“Ohh that was fucking sick and nasty,” someone remarked as her voice came in from above the bottle. “I don’t know if I can beat that but I’ll try,” She laughed as John looked up with dread at the sounds of the new giantess getting ready to hock up a nastier loggie than the one before. John felt himself whimpering, as sure enough, this one had some spunk to spew from the back of her throat as the sounds of something heavy started to build up in the back of her throat for a hefty spew of spital all over a defenseless John.






Stephanie was freaking out like everyone else around her. She didn’t know what happened to John, and she was too worried about herself to think about him. She was far too frightened about what was gonna happen to her than the others. Her fear died down as they were soon dropped off in a large dark room by Kristen. She couldn’t make out what was in the room, however she didn’t seem to care all that much as they were all still stuck in this container. Once dropped off their handler was gone, leaving them all in the dark room.



“LET US OUT!” Lilly screamed as she hit the glass wall in front of her.



“Why is this happening,” Chuck asked quietly from somewhere in the dark.



“They tricked us,” Jack replied.



“Why did we listen to you,” Lilly cried out toward Jack’s voice.



Stephanie shook her head in the dark, “This can’t be happening. Someone, someone will know that-”



Hector cut her words off, “Who? We didn’t tell anyone where we were going. I doubt anyone will notice us missing at least for a few days. And even if they did, I didn’t tell anyone I was going to Hannah’s sleep over, did you?”



Stephanie heard the others mutter their answer as it came down to that, they were stuck here and unable to escape. Surrounded in darkness, Stephanie had nothing and nowhere to go as she stayed in the glass prison. The glass all around her reminded her of how small and inhuman she was. It felt like she wasn’t even a person anymore.



The sound of dozens of feet thumping toward them, echoed out from the slightly ajar door. The voices of cackling and laughing girls grew louder as Stephanie made out several girls talking to each other. It didn’t take long before the door swung open and a light flicked on. Stephanie had to keep her eyes covered as she looked beyond her shielded peepers. As her sight adjusted a sudden slamming near them made Spethanie jerk back as she looked at the other bottle of glass. The sight she saw made her gag.



John was slumped up against a wall with what looked to be a disgusting layer of filth covering him. A foamy looking fluid filled the bottom of the container as he was up to his ankles in the filthy looking foam. Millions of bubbles covered the top of the liquid but the contents covering John were a dark green and yellowish gunk that stuck to him like bubble gum, not wanting to drip off of him. There were chunks of what could only be assumed food and layers of grease from whatever was last eaten dotting John’s body. Stephaine looked at the petrified John, but before she could speak the sound of a gurgle and gargle filled the room.



Stephanie looked at Izumi who was hocking and clearing her throat in the most disgusting way, she was collecting all the phlegm in her mouth to spit. Suddenly her mouth pinched into a small opening. A glob of gunk flew out of the mouth as the sound of Izumi spitting followed. Stephanie watched as the vicious vile ball of various fluids slammed into John and left him coated in a new layer of slime and sludge. The snot that floated in the slimy like material clamped around on his body as yet another layer of filthy fluids was flung at him. John was motionless as the thick material slid over his body and gathered around the many countless materials that littered around in the swampy spital around him.



“NICE ONE,” Someone called out pulling Stephanie away from John’s distress, and toward the laughing girls all around.



“Stop it! You’re gonna kill him!” Stephanie screamed. To Stephanie's shock she watched everyone slowly stop their tormenting of John. However to Stephanie’s horror those eyes were directed at her with intense staring. Each of John’ tormentor peeled away from him and started to gather around Stepahnie on her side of the jar. Her voice of protest soon started to determine as she watched all the giantesses gather around her corner of the glass chamber.



“I think she said something,” Someone behind Stephanie spoke.



By the time she spun around someone else spoke, making Stephanie shiver as. “I think we should use her next.” Someone spoke.



Again Stephanie turned toward the voice only to be too slow, another spoke making Stephanie freak out, “I think you’re right. Looks like we have a volunteer…”



Stephanie spun around to finally catch someone talking, it was Hannah as she grinned at Stephanie with her sparkling toothy grin. She looked like she had a horrible and terrifying idea for her. Before Stephanie could reply to the comments, her hand started to dip in. The large palm was already separating Stephanie apart from the others. Struggling and trying to get away, Stephanie tried to dodge and run away from the large fingers. However Hannah's open digits and palm were already blocking and encompassing her. Stephanie had nowhere to escape as the wall of warm flesh came toward her like a wave of doom. Soon Stephanie was picked up by her foot and extracted from the safety of the glass walls.



Stephanie was kicking and screaming as she felt herself being pulled out of her safe space and into the open world. It was clear she was the next one picked for whatever cruel fun for these girls. Hovering over a glass jar Stephanie tried to break free, but the pinched fingers on her foot made it clear she wasn’t escaping. It didn’t take long as she was dragged over toward a spot far away from her friends.



Stephanie watched as the other girls hurried over to a spot with a single pillow. Leila and Jennifer took their seats first as they crossed their legs and sat across from the pillow. As Stepanie approached the other girls took a circle like seating around the pillow with it being the center of attention. Hannah walked up toward the cushion and looked at Stephanie in her hand still struggling. “Okay girls, time for the fun to start.”



“Fun,” Stephanie questioned as she tried to break free again with the same results as last time.



“Well of course, what’s a sleep over without some games to play,” Hannah smirked at Stephanie.



Stephanie heard the rest of the girls giggling and snorting at Hannah’s response. Not knowing what was planned Stephanie could only ask what was going on, what were they going to do to her?



“OH OH,” Kristen spoke up as she nearly jumped up from her seat, “Can I go first?”



“Of course,” Hannah laughed, “Look at you sis, ready to explain the rules to everyone?”



Stephanie looked confused at the younger twin jumping up and walking toward Hannah. Before Stephanie could ask what the rules were, Hannah opened her hand. Stephanie had no time to prepare as she started to fall. She couldn't help but scream as she plummeted toward the floor. Her legs kicking and her arms flapping as she tumbled around in the air. It lasted a few moments but it felt like a lifetime as she skydived from Hannah’s palm to the ground. Just as Stephanie was expecting the harsh hard floor, she hit the softest material she ever felt. Bouncing up and down a few times, it took Stephine a moment to get her reality settled. She wasn’t on the ground, in fact she was on top of a large pillow. The same one that everyone was looking at. Stephane sat up frowning with confusion. “What-”



A large shadow stepped into view and Stephanie was greeted with an all too familiar looking butt. The pajama bottomed rear end of Hannah’s twin, Kristen. Stephanie’s mouth opened as the monstrosity sized moon moved toward her. The lights were blocked out as Stephanie's world grew black from the shadow cast down on her.



“WAIT!!” Stephaine screamed only to feel the full weight of Kristen slam into her and mash her into the fluff below her. The impact slammed Stephanie’s body downward and pinned her under a cloud of feathers. However no matter how soft the ground was, it didn’t change the fact that there was a million tons of girl butt bashing into her at unknown speeds. The impact of the gargantuan booty blitzed Stephanie’s body so fast and hard she felt her limbs nearly snap from the force. Stpehaine felt a silent scream leave her muffled lips as Kristen effortlessly sat on her.



Pinned under Kristen’s ass was not a fun experience for Stephanie. As soft and squishy Kristen’s butt looked, it felt more like a brick wall or slab of concrete bearing down on her. The wall of clothing did little to help Stephanie from the impact she got hit with. Not wanting to lay there in pain, Stephanie tried to move or at least push Kristen off her, but none of it helped.



“GET OFF MEEEE!” Stephanie screamed into the wall ceiling pressed up against her face and body.



A giggle rumbled around Stephanie as she heard the sounds of Kristen laughing, “She’s screaming into my butt.”



Letting out a disgusted sound Stephanie stopped her cries as she lay there still hoping maybe this would cause Kristen to get bored and get up. It couldn't be fun bullying someone that didn’t fight back right-



Before Stephanie could finish that thought a rumbling was heard nearby as the roofing pushing down on her shook and the sound of someone playing a brass instrument muffled nearby. Stephiane was confused at the noise for a moment, but when that hot air and rotten smell slithered up her body and into her nose Stephanie’s eyes bulged and she gagged out a cry from the horrible stench.



Kristen just farted on Stephanie.



“AHAHA, did you like that?” Kristen laughed still sitting on Stephanie who was now shaking and shuddering at the smell. She wanted to pinch her nose or cover her face, but her hands were too busy being pinned down by Kristen’s weight. The horrible odor lingered longer than it should have, as Stephanie was forced to smell what Kristen ate for lunch the other day. Judging by the smell, it was something that Stephanie would regret.



After a few minutes or maybe hours? Stephane felt the weight on her body ease up and she was shown light once again. Fresh air seeped in, cleaning out the horribly horrendous smell that still slightly lingered around.



Stephaine watched with horror as a mysterious pear shaped object came out of nowhere. Stephiane opened her mouth to protest but it did nothing as it fell down on her with so much force she felt something in her body break or pop. What it was, Stephanie had no idea, but she could feel her body protesting from the massive load that landed on her. Stpehiane wiggled and moved as best as she could, however the warm butt pinning her down refused to let her budge. Instead she was stuck in place once more as one of the several girls took Kristen’s spot on top of her.



It didn’t take long before Stephanie knew what was gonna happen, a simple, “Big one coming,” From above told Stephanie her fate. Her muttered protest was cut short, fast, and harshley as the sound of an explosive gas bomb blew-up not too far from Stephanie. She could feel the vibration throughout not just the girl’s fat booty on her, but the pillow she was pinned to shook as well. The shockwave from the fart shook the world and Stepahine with it. It soon was followed by an equally horrifying smell that flew across Stephanie’s poor body.



Once again, unable to hold her nose shut, the stench stung as it sliced up her sinuses. A muffed scream and silent tears of terror flew form Stephanie’s body as she was subjected to probably the worse smelling fart in history. The stench caused her to see stars as she tried to find some pocket of fresh air under the brutal butt bearing down on her.



As Stephanie lay there gagging and coughing for untainted air, she could hear from her tormentor, “Wait, I got another one…”



Stephanie felt fear and desperation welling up in her as she started to panic and freak out from another imminent gas attack. She could only shudder as she heard the hard grunting and gross noises of the girl straining for another burst of gas. Flinching and squinting at each noise made from above caused Stephanie to have a panic attack as each gurgle and groan that was made, only to be followed by a silent sound. After a few moments it finally seemed either this girl didn’t know her body as well as she thought, or she was just lying about having to fart. Either way she was soon extracted off of Stephanie.



Once Stephanie could inhale some air a high pitched squeal filled the room, “ME ME ME, I’m next!”



The rosy petal bottom barely appeared in Stephanie's line of sight before those flowery petals fell down on her. The red soon turned to black as Stephanie was hidden in the dark shadow of another enormous butt. Before the wall of flesh and cloth could touch Stephanie the most disgusting thing happened, a searing hot blast of air hit Stephanie directly in the face. The rear end roared to life before it even touched her, spraying Stephanie with the most vile of hot humid fumes. The stinky smell of stomach gas blew out of the girl's butt right over Stephanie’s unprepared body. The scorching smelly smog hung around Stephanie’s weakened body as the fart flew right into Stephanie’s face and body while she was unprepared. The smell was unique to the other ones but still had that same smell to it that made Stephanie gag and nearly vomit. The fart continued for a few seconds but it was long enough to make Stephanie freak out as the new smelling scent of digestion hit her harder than the rest. Even though the gust of gas glazed over her for a few moments, the smell lasted much longer. The searing stench of stomach smells scolded Stephanie’s throat as she couldn’t breath right from all the stenches. She hardly recognizes the next ass assuming the position above her. It was too late before the next massive mound of meat mashed down on her with no regard for her safety. The impact puffing out a breath of air that held her previous fart inhaled out making room for a new one. If Stephanie could hope for a brief reprieve it was soon silenced by the thunderous rumbling roared nearby as the gust of gaseous air grazed over her. The potent smell of previous foods flaring up her sense of smell. She could almost taste the tacos this girl ate the other night. Something Stephanie didn’t want to recognize but sadly did.



The next several minutes were all a blur to Stephanie as butt after butt, one ass after another, slammed into her. The countless colon coughs clouding around her making her sense of smell evaporate. All that she could smell and taste was the potent poots that poured around her. Finally after what had to be an eternity, Stephanie got a brief flash of fresh air. So clean that it helps ever so slightly to flush out the scent of cheese, meat, and whatever else the horrible smells that lingered in her lungs from those farts.



Looking around with just her eyes, Stephaine spotted two girls still spitting into John’s glass chamber. The level of gunk was steadily rising as he hunkered in a corner covered in what had to be new layers of spital. Glancing over to the other jar of people, Stephanie could see the disgusted and horrified looks that reflected her current state, but she couldn’t mirror it at how broken she felt at the moment. Her eyes drifted back up, as she saw a laughing and smirking Hannah and Kristen looking down at her like a mirror reflection.



“I think she’s about done,” Hannah said.



Stephanie couldn’t agree more. She wanted whatever this was to be over.



“Does that mean we can finish her off,” Kristen asked with delight. Stephanie would have pleaded and cried for mercy, but she hardly heard those words. The sounds of farts echoed continuously in her ears. It was a miracle she could hear any words at this point. She watched the twins glance at her before nodding.



“Alright everyone, looks like it’s time for another game. Gas Girl looks like she’s calling it quits.”



Stephanie realized she was this Gas Girl, as there was a number of upset noises at the news. Sadly, for their loss, Stephanie survived. She made it… she lived through the-



Hannah's words cut into Stephanie’s thoughts as she spoke, “So the next game we’re gonna play is a two player one…” As she spoke Hannah turned around showing a familiar sight of a butt. One monstrous moon blocking out the light… however another showed up. Stephanie’s tired eyes darted toward the matching twin moon hovering nearby. It looked identical if not for the pajama bottom difference. Both Kristen and Hannah hovered above Stephanie’s pillow. “Soooo, let’s see who shall it be, OH WHAT ABOUT Leila and Jennifer?!”



The moment the names were responded seemed like a trigger word as Hannah and Kristen’s butt came crashing down with extreme force. Stephanie was hit with both impacts causing more injury to her weakened body. The familiar feeling of both butts bashed into her, causing her to cough up fresh air. Trying to recover as both asses were asserting their dominance on her, she wasn't ready when with perfect timing two thunderstorms erupted around her. Being beneath two asses farting at the same time, it caused more problems than she was ready for as gaseous wind wound themselves around her. The current of smells swelled and hit Stephanie with a force she wasn’t ready for. It was at least four times worse than anything she smelled, as the farts functioned as enhancers of their stench. The hot farts flew around Stephanie and caused her nose to shriek in protest as more than the usual air was squeezed out of the space replaced with the ungodly smells. Stephanie could feel her body twitching and struggling to get away, but the pressure from both butts sharing the pillow and her tiny form was keeping her well in place. If two farts wasn’t bad, it was when both booty’s were bombing her with blasts one after another, shoving more smells into her space than she thought possible. Whatever the twins ate, it was clear they ate it together as the combined smells collaborated into a combo attack that made Stephanie start to asphyxiate. The farts were forming some kind of toxic fume that Stephanie couldn’t breathe through as both twins continued their attack as they talked and laughed with the others, neither of them moving. Stephanie felt her lungs bursting as they continued to inhale nothing but mustard gas. The air burning and turning her lungs into nothing but goo as she fought for an ounce of fresh air. However the last thing she heard and felt was the twin tumbling bass of both sisters' booty blasting her with another attack of atrocious gasses. The rumbling of two sister’s assholes sputtering out its filthy fog of fart fumes for her to choke on…








Chuck was freaking out watching Hannah and Kristen sit there on Stephanie for the past several minutes blasting booty bombs on the poor girl. The only things he witnessed was one or both twins winching or squinting as they did what he could only assume was a fart on Stephanie. The time went on and on, but neither of them left the pillow with Stephanie still under their asses. Chuck after a while figured that this was it. He couldn’t imagine what it would be like for him to be in Stephanie’s place. Looking away, Chuck stood on the other side of the glass chamber trying to ignore the two girls laughing and making noises as they sat on top of Stephanie blowing butt bubbles on their prisoner.



“ALRIGHT NEXT GAME,” Jennifer nearly screamed as she came into the room with what looked to be a very big and long box. It was easily larger than her and was several inches tall. It looked to be like some kind of school project or something as she tried to get through the doorway with the enormous table looking box. The square box was only so tall, but it was massively wide. It was so large that Chuck assumed it would get stuck trying to get into the room.



“Finally,” Hannah said, getting up off the pillow. She headed toward Jenifer and the big cardboard box before turning to Kristen, “Can you get rid of that?”



Chuck gasped as Kristen nodded as she stood up and grabbed Stephanie by the unmoving leg. Did they not see them as people? Chuck watched as Kristen quickly chucked into a garbage can the unmoving body of Stephanie, the last thing everyone saw and heard was her body being tossed and landing limplessly in the metal can in the corner of the room.



“Whose next,” Kristen called out as she headed over to the now amassing group of murderous monsters standing around the cardboard box. Chuck watched as Leila picked up John’s container, which was looking more full after the countless spits and snot blasts the girls would throw in on him at random times. What used to be just a layer of filth up to his knees was now up to his hips. Still Chuck gagged as he watched the jar being lifted and moved toward a mouth, sending poor John in a wave of nasty gunk. He looked like he was about to puke as he tried to wipe the smelly looking slime away from his face.



“I call next,” Jennifer announced, “I got the box,” She proudly spoke.



Hannah just shrugged, “Sure why not.”



“So what’s the game,” Leila asked, setting the jar with John down as she examined the object brought up.



“Just a little maze game,” Hannah nonchalantly explained. “It’s more fun with more people.”



“Okay, I’ll play,” Leila shrugged smiling, “What do I do?”



“Well first…” Hannah said turning toward Chuck and the others, “We need some volunteers…”



Chuck watched as countless eyes started to turn toward the small shrunken classmates stuck in the room. Chuck watched as Hannah and her twin headed over toward the container. Turning around Chuck looked for a place to hide but only realized there was nowhere to go, he was stuck and out in the open like the rest of everyone. Before he could think of any other strategy to stay out of sight, a shadow of a hand reached into the bottle they were in. Chuck fell down as he felt the jar being tipped and he along with everyone else started to tumble over the glass siding. Chuck bumped and rolled over someone and another, the mass of limbs and gravity made everything so confusing. It wasn't till he landed on something soft but firm that the tumbling ended.



“There, got our contestants,” Kristen spoke. Chuck had enough time to open his eyes and see he was now in Kristen’s palm. Ricky and Hector were there too. Glancing to the side of the palm, Chuck got up to run away. He figured anywhere was better than here, but the moment he got up off his butt, large tower sized fingers came upward wrapping upwards sealing the palm into a closed fist. He was shoved into a protesting Hector and Ricky as he was crumpled into the cramped space with the others.



Chuck stayed still as they were carried off toward their destination. The large cardboard box resting on the bed, it’s size was as large if not larger than the bedding it was on top of. Chuck was examining the object when Hector rolled into the way. It didn’t help that they were forced to stay in the same space as they were carried around.



Soon Chuck and the others were jumbled around in the palm of her hand before everything stopped. Chuck looked around as soon a small opening below him opened. The hand holding him was slowly opening upward and expanding the gap in the ground below him. Chuck was too nervous to try and escape, as soon he fell downward into the dark abyss. The walls around him slowly open up letting him tumble out of the fleshy prison into a brand new chamber, one made of cardboard. As Chuck dropped into the new area, he found the spacing small and cramped, the many cardboard walls surrounding him in a confined area worried him.



Looking around Chuck noticed the walls sticking up around him were making some kind of maze before him as they branched out. Confused, he looked up at the many mighty giantess faces gleaming down at him. Only one of them spoke, “There are three exits but only one right one. Oh…. And if you take too long, well I’ll make sure you regret being so slow,” Hannah said with a menacing look. With the sudden challenge announced she blurted out, “GOOD LUCK!” Before Chuck could protest the sky had a massive shadow looming into view as a massive cardboard flap was being flipped over to form a ceiling directly over their heads. Chuck hunched downward as the mighty sky was coming down on top of their new prison. Chuck watched as the large lid to their new chamber slowly eclipsed the opening until there was only darkness obscuring any view that Chuck had as it was pitch black.



By the time Chuck could fully understand what was happening, the whole container he was in was inky black as they were sealed and in, with no way out in sight. Stuck in pure darkness Chuck didn’t know what to do, however the words from before hit him. He had to escape. Not wasting any more time, Chuck ran forward as both Ricky and Hector tried to talk to each other. Not wanting to waste any time, Chuck dashed forward and bumped into a sturdy wall. Seeing as he couldn’t go forward, Chuck turned left and ran. Dashing across the scruffy floor and into another firm wall, Chuck slapped at the sturdy cardboard in front of him before picking a direction and running forward, into yet another wall. Each ending he bumped into, he had to make a choice left or right. Not clear on how the maze was laid out, Chuck chose his path as he ran down one opening after another. He slammed into wall after wall after wall before being redirected into another. Chuck chose whichever path he felt was right. Going left and then right, right, right, left. Whatever design that Chuck was trying to follow he hit more walls than expected.



“OH WHAT THE THE FUCK!” Chuck shouted as he hit yet another dead end. He didn’t know where he was but he sure as hell felt like he explored the entire maze he was trapped in. Placing a hand on the side of the wall, Chuck followed it. The ever soothing sensation of that cardboard under his hand followed Chuck as he kept his head clear. The many sounds of the others still stuck in this messed up chamber echoed about, shouting and cursing filling the air. Finally Chuck touched something completely different from the walls around him. It had to be the exit. The wall had a crease in it as it felt like a double door before him, at least to an extent. Chuck pushed on the two flappy doors, or walls. They budgeted for a brief moment but pushed back as they put up more resistance than Chuck was expecting. For sure this was the exit, Chuck backed up and slammed into it feeling the doors jiggle and give some leeway. However as disappointed as Chuck was right now, he did find the walls did move, so he was in the right place. Deciding to back up further, Chuck ran faster and harder, as he let out a cry of brute force as he slammed into the wall.



At first Chuck didn’t expect anything to happen, but at the last moment as the remaining moment of his weight pushed into the creased wall, it gave way. It swung open and Chuck went tumbling forward through the now open space. Delighted and relieved at his finding the exit, Chuck let out a startled sound of surprise and happiness. He moved forward a step or two pushing the doors open and expecting to exit this stupid maze of cardboard.



However, the moment Chuck thought he would see light, he didn’t. In fact, it was still dark as he stumbled forward with his momentum for a briefest of seconds. Chuck had to throw his arms out as he stepped forward. Instead of hitting empty air, Chuck felt his hand and arms run into a smooth and almost damp like surface. The warm and nearly sticky wall he pushed into had little resistance. In fact, Chuck’s arms pushed against the squish tight walls and felt them slipping forward. With little to no resistance, Chuck felt his arms beginning to slide forward and pushed together as he continued to slide and fall forward. Chuck gasped, expecting fresh air, but got a foul taste of what he could only think reminded him of someone’s butt or a fart. The smell made him cough and gag as he continued to try and find some way to slow his momentum forward. Just as Chuck was slowing down from his fall forward, he tried to pull his arms back. However the tight warm sensation on his arms didn’t let up as it felt like he was stuck on something. In fact it felt like things were tightening up on him…



It wasn’t till Chuck felt a slight yank on his arms and himself was being pulled forward, face first, that Chuck realized where he was. The Rumbling laughter followed by, “I GOT ONE,” only solidified his fears. He had run face first into someone’s ass, literally. Chuck struggled to pull back from the warm embrace but all he felt was a wave of encompassing walls pushing in from around and all sides bearing down on him. Suddenly Chuck felt a surge of mass push in from behind as the walls all around him folded in. It was like someone turned on a hose as warm fleshy folds started to pull and tug on his arms. Chuck cried out as the sound of skin slapping together as more pressure pushed in from behind as the walls collapsed in to form a back door of sorts around him. Chuck felt stuck as he felt things shifting and moving. Up became sideways, down was left, and all sense of direction was lost as Chuck was held firmly in a collapsed tunnel of ass fat with his hands tied and body being pushed and pulled in a direction..



“WHAT?! HELP WHAT’S GOING ON,” Chuck groaned as he felt the weight of the world pressing into him from all around. Chuck swore he heard the creaking of a bed as his world continued to shift around and move.



“He’s still moving,” A rumbling giggle shook Chuck’s chamber as he realized his captive was enjoying his panicked movements.



Still panicking, Chuck figured to go limp and not give her any fucking pleasure to his torturementor. It was hard with how confining and smelly it was. However, Chuck froze up like he was a deer looking in a set of headlights. After a few moments, and a lot of butt skin rubbing up and around Chuck, he heard exactly what he wanted to hear. A very disappointed whine, “Awww, he stopped moving… I think he died.”



Chuck kept his movements still as he heard this. Maybe she would toss him out like…



He didn’t want to say her name, but Chuck felt he had a better chance of living if he was left in a trash can rather than play whatever fucked up games were going on. At least he would be out of this random girl’s ass. As Chuck prepared to be extracted he slowed his breath so as not to smell that booty scent. The rank scent still lingered as Chuck calmed himself.



“Just give him a squeeze to be sure…” Another voice spoke out.



“Squeeze?” Chuck’s capture asked.



Chuck frowned, a squeeze…



Suddenly Chuck felt his confining space cramp down on him like a compactor. The walls pushed in all around as he heard his body protest and scream from the sudden pressure. The once firm but squishy walls were harder than the thickest slab of concrete. The pressure was bone shattering as Chuck couldn’t stop from trying to escape the impending doom of being crushed to death. Chuck couldn’t hold back as he gurgled and growled and struggled to get away from the pinching pressure. However the slimy smelling siding around Chuck didn’t let up as they pushed harder and fiercer into him as he fought. It wasn’t till Chuck screamed as he felt his arms and legs starting to break. Something popped, another snapped, crumpling sounds filled the tightening butt walls around him. Feeling in some of his limbs went limp as he wept in horror and pain.



“OH! That sounded like a pop to me,” Chuck’s torment laughed. “I think I crushed him… now what?”



“Whatever you want,” another voice told her.



“Hmmm,” Chuck’s captive mussed, “I think I’ll leave him there for a bit, feels kind of funny to be honest.” Chuck whimpered till he felt a pressure from below now, slightly shoving him forward and deeper. Now he had a fierce force from under his feet. It was like his monstrous mistress had sat down, which was probably what happened, forcing him forward with the ground pushing up into him and the booty he was tuck in. “All that farting we did early got something moving in me, I’m sure if he’s still alive right now, later tonight he won't be.”



Those words struck fear and horror in Chuck’s soul as he tried to move and struggle, but all it did was bring him more pain as he was trapped in this hellish confined space. The smell of rank rear-end growing stronger. All while he could hear the pulsating sound of his torment’s heart beating through the touching skin walls, one that Chuck swore she didn’t have. Crying out in desperation he wondered how his friends were doing as he waited for what would be the last moments of his life, shoved up a girl's ass...







Hector heard mumbled words as the dark chamber of the cardboard maze shifted and moved like an earthquake going off. The sounds of bed springs moving told him someone got off a bed they had to be on right now. Not sure where he was going, Hector decided to move toward the only sound he heard. It wasn’t long before he heard Ricky scream muffled as a bunch of girls laughed and giggled from the distance. It sounded like Ricky didn’t find the right exit. So where did Hector go from here?



Hector was at a crossroad as he could go left or right, but neither sounded like the right direction as he swore he heard noises from both directions. He was panicking and freaking out as he didn’t know what to do. So unable to decide or make a decision, Hector curled up into a ball and laid down on the cool cardboard floor. He stayed there waiting for this fucked up nightmare to be over. He figured if he didn’t find an exit he could just stay impartial and free of a doomed fate, unlike the others.



Staying as still as possible, Hector hoped that everyone forgot about him…



Sadly that wasn’t happening as suddenly the whole chamber he was in started to move and jerk around. The sound of Hannah sounding upset filled the air, “Hey, where’s the other one… The one whose name starts with an H, I think….”



A few moments later Hector felt his whole world shifting and moving as someone picked up this cursed maze of horror. Hector felt gravity working against him as he was tilted from the floor into a wall. Suddenly the chamber shook violently as Hector was tossed and thrown around.



“Come out come out wherever you are,” Hannah sang as the shaking and thrashing increased as Hector bashed into one wall only to be tossed into another. The cardboard walls being the only thing he knew as his sides were beaten against the firm walls in this twisted maze. As Hector collided and connected with every corner and side in the maze, he finally found an opening as he was jerked and shook out of the dark caverns. Hector tumbled out of a cardboard flap into the palm of one of his tormentors.



Hannah held Hector in her hand, and a very unamused look was on her face glaring down at him, “I told you not to take so long…” Hector shuddered at the tone in her voice as she held him in her gaze. “So who wants to dish out the punishment for this little guy?”



Before anyone could say a thing, Emi jumped with more delighted than humanly possible, “ME ME ME! I want to!”



“Well, sounds like Emi is gonna be your partner for this next game, H-… shit what’s his name?”



Someone chimed in, “Henry.”



“Henry,” Hannah spoke with a grin. If there was ever a time in Hector’s life to correct someone about his name… now was NOT the time. He only trembled at the cruel tone in Hannah’s voice.



Hannah carried Hector over toward another part of the room with a very excited and giddy looking Emi. She seemed to be way too thrilled. Unable to stand still she kept hopping from one foot to the next, shifting her weight around as she couldn’t stay static for a second.



“The challenge is easy, you just gotta make it to the end of this tube, and get out. Kind of like the last game…” Hannah spoke as she showed Hector a long paper towel looking tube. However one end had a seal on it like a circle cut out. So only one opening and a walled exit. “Much like the last game, this will be a race to the finish, to see if you can escape.”



Hector paused as he looked into the tube of cardboard, he could hunch into it fine, and there couldn’t possibly be any traps set in it. So what was the catch? There had to be something, right? Hector was hesitant as he didn’t want to climb into the cylinder. However Hannah was nudging him forward with a flick and a push of her finger. After a few flicks and snaps at Hector’s backside he was nudged into the opening of the paper towel tube.



Still wondering what was going on, Hector stood at the entrance looking at the handful of girls watching. Emi was still shaking around like if she stood still for a second she would explode.



“You ready, Henry,” Hannah asked with a cruel smile.



“...Y-yes?” Hector spoke, once again not correcting the horrible giantess on his name.



“Emi-”



“YES YES LET’S GO!” Emi blurted out squirming and biting her lip.



Hector frowned at the reaction. What was going on… why was she acting this way? What was going on? What did they have planned for him?



“Well then,” Hannah said laughing, “Get ready- GO!” She barked.



Hector frowned deeper as he looked between the two giantesses at the end of the tube. Emi, however, didn't hesitate like he did. She nearly dove forward to grab the cardboard pipe. Hector yelled out realizing it was him against her, the speed she had made him dash forward into the unknown dark. Hector panicked as he ran ahead in a hunched position. As Hector headed deeper, he could feel Emi grabbing the tube he was in. He could feel her picking it up and shifting. Freaking out and fearing that she was gonna tilt it upside down, Hector splayed his arms and legs out into the siding of the cardboard. Hector pushed his limbs into the tunnel and felt his world indeed shift. She was gonna turn it upside down to pour him out.



However it wasn’t in the direction he was expecting, instead tilting backwards, to force him toward the entrance, the tube was tilted downward. Hector was looking into the bottom of the chamber, as the exit of the chamber was now pointed to the ground. The sudden change in gravity made Hector pause and not let go of his grip on the walls. He didn’t know why but he didn’t like what was happening. Fearful and uncertain, Hector turned his head around and looked up at the opening that was above him.



Hector watched with pure dread and disgust as he saw someone’s naked ass starting to line up with the opening above him.



“WHAT THE FUCK?! HEY NO NO! NO PLEASE!!!” Hector screamed as the booty started to line up with the opening. Like some kind of fucked up space docking, Hector could see the small opening leading to the depths of the girl bowels above, getting closer to the hatch that lead to Hector’s carboard tube. His pleads went unanswered as the butt lowered toward Hector. It wasn’t slowing down and it didn’t look like it was gonna miss. The accuracy of both openings lining up to lead to doom went uninterrupted as the giantess ass slowly and carefully collided with the small gap above. Hector couldn’t believe what he was seeing till the very light above him dimmed and was blotted out by the beast before him. It wasn’t till the sound of the flesh skin sealing him into this cardboard pipe did Hector realize he did NOT want to be here. Screaming in fear, he quickly loosened his grip on the walls and practically fell and slid down to the bottom of the seal. He hit the bottom with such force that thought his shoulder and legs nearly shattered. However that didn’t stop him from pounding on the sealed end. “LET ME OUT!” Hector shouted as he hit the cardboard wall.



“Should I count down,” Emi asked out loud with some strain on her voice like she was fighting. Hector paused at those words. Countdown to what? What was gonna happen?



Hannah spoke, “I already told him to go, what happens next is up to you.”



“I think I’ll count down… it’s more dramatic I think,” Emi giggled. “Okay little Henry,” Emi said. “I have been holding this in for a bit… So if you can’t get out in ten seconds… I got a MASSIVE GIFT for you.” Emi burst into a fit of giggles, “I don’t think you want it, but I’m willing to share if you want… so I guess I should start counting down… teeeeeeeen,” Emi sang out loud drawing out the number.



Hector frantically kicked and punched at the cardboard wall but it was so freaking sturdy. It wasn’t budging under his fist and feet



“Niiiiine.”



Hector let out a shrill scream as he switched to clawing at the floor. Scraping up the cardboard material, his nails digging in but only scratching the surface, which wasn’t enough at his size.



“Eiiiiiight,” Emi cooed out loud almost as if she was moaning.



Hector looked up in the dark chamber and couldn’t see the exit, climbing up and out wasn’t going to help, he need to-



“Seeevvveeeennnnn-” Emi suddenly gasped as something else was heard. The sound of something opening up from above and a disgusting slithering sound echoed above, filling the tube with its noise. Hector gagged at the smell as he could imagine what was happening. Only Emi’s voice clarified for him, “OPS! I guess that’s ZERO… SORRY! Look out below the little guy,” She giggled with a hint of sympathy or mercy.



Sure enough the sound of a dirty disgusting downpour of waste could be heard rolling down from above. The chamber keeping the nasty intruder on point, Hector went back to beating on the closed door with such vigor his hands felt like they were breaking apart. The sound of squishing and gassy pockets sputtering out echoed in the tube from high above. As horrible as the sound was, the smell only made it worse, Hector could tell how close the turd was getting by the stench assaulting him. His vision started to cloud as he gagged and coughed harder from the overwhelming scent that crept closer at an alarming speed all stuffed in the enclosed space.



Hector gave the exit one last kick and shove before he knew it was never going to move, instead he needed another option. Backing up he pushed himself into the side of the tube, as far away as he could and as close to the wall as possible. Maybe he could find a pocket or stay off to the side and stay out of the shit that was coming down. Hector was unable to see but as he pushed himself as close to the wall to become one with it, he heard it. The sound of something wet and sticky smashing into the cardboard flooring in front of him. The smell was horrendous to the point he wanted to throw up. Still the sound of squishing and sloshing could be heard as the mass of waste started to push and curl as it hit the floor. Hector turned his head away as he could feel the warmness coming off in the dark. It was just there in front of him. He hoped it would stop soon, sadly it didn’t.



Soon a muddy gushy wall of warmth and pure horror touched Hector. He wanted to scream at the feeling but kept his mouth and eyes shut praying it would stop soon, luck was not on Hector’s side. It kept expanding slowly but surely the wave of shitty filth flooded Hector as it rolled over him and fitted into the confined chamber. Wrapping, curling, flowing, and merging with Hector’s pinned body, Emi’s shit oozed into any space it could as it pinned and encased Hector. Unable to move in the muddy mess, the weight and sheer force of the waste winded up to be Hector’s doom. Pounds on pounds of clay like chunks of crap capsized over him as it slowly filled any available space and formed a certain burial ground for him. Hector’s last thoughts were how much he preferred the last “game” to this one…








Lilly watched with pure horror as Emi squatted over the paper towel tube and proceeded to take what Lilly could only imagine taking a shit on Hector. It wasn’t till she looked like she was done and stood up that Lilly’s guess was confirmed, there was indeed a brown tip of Emi’s poop poking out of the cylinder lid.



“Dammmn,” Someone said, “You didn’t even give him a chance.”



Emi laughed, “Should have been faster.”



“It didn’t matter,” Kristen said. “It was super glued shut… didn’t stand a chance.”



Emi burst into a fit of laughter, “Ohhh, no way? Oh if I knew I would have tried to hold out longer than three seconds. But when you got to go, you got to go.”



Some of the others laughed, but Lilly didn’t, she was disgusted by these horrible bitches. They killed so many of her friends already. It was now just Jack and her. As Lilly watched her tormentors enjoying themselves with these sick twisted games.



“Hey Hannah he stopped moving,” Jennifer said pointing to her ass, “I think I broke him.”



“You can just toss him in the toilet and flush,” Hannah told her with no compassion at all.



“Cool,” Jennifer spoke, waddling out with her butt clenched tight.



Hannah then pointed to Emi, “You can toss that mess in the garbage can. They’re coming in the morning.”



Emi looked disgusted at the thought of picking up the poop-filled paper towel tube on the floor, but one warning look from Hannah made her comply. Lilly watched as soon one after another, each girl left the room, leaving it emptier than before. The last one to leave was Izumi, as she picked up poor John’s jar before spitting a mouthful of goo, just adding another layer of bubbly spit onto of him and the ever increasing line of liquid. Lilly couldn’t see how tall the water line was, but it was starting to look bad for John.



Once Izumi was gone, it was just Jack, Lilly and… ericka ?



Lilly couldn’t help but notice that Ericka was glancing at them. The moment Izumi was out of the room, Ericka turned her head toward the door for a moment as if waiting for something. Lilly frowned at the action, but before she could question it further, Ericka ’s head snapped back toward the jar with a horribly fast speed.



Before Lilly could squeak, Ericka launched herself out of the bed and hurried toward the jar holding Jack and Lilly. ericka ’s peering face peeked into the jar and looked down at Lilly and Jack. There was a look of concern and worry, emotions that Lilly hadn’t seen all night till now.



“Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh,” Ericka muttered in a flurry. “I got in a hurry…”



Lilly looked up at the panicked face, as a troubled looking ericka reached in for them. “Oh my god, Ericka , are you saving us? Oh thank god!” Lilly cried out as she looked at a shocked Jack. Both Jack and Lilly stood up and watched as Ericka dipped her hand downward toward them. “Thank you ! Oh GOD THANK YOU!” Lilly sobbed as she watched Ericka reach lower toward them.



Lilly watched as the hand came down toward her, just as it was gonna wrap around Lilly and Jack, it quickly turned and gave Jack a harsh back handed flick, slamming into him and knocking his poor body away. “Not you,” ericka spoke coldly from whacking Jack away, “Just you my precious…”



Lilly felt a wave of fear and shock at what she witnessed. As Jack was trying to recover from the assault, Lilly was quickly plucked up from the jar by Ericka . Lilly was so confused and terrified that she didn’t know how to act as she was extracted from the container. Lilly was curled into a defensive ball as she was brought up to Ericka ’s face.



Smiling, Ericka giggled, “aww don’t be scared Lilly… I won't hurt you.”



“You-you won't?” Lilly asked not sure if she could trust someone who just hurt her friend.



Ericka gasped, “OF COURSE NOT… I couldn’t hurt you.”



“Wh-why,” Lilly asked, confused as Eriak tilted her head at her as she examined Lilly.



“Because,” Ericka cooed, the look in her eye sent a cold shiver up her spine. The look in Ericka's gaze was of strong wanting and needing. “I like you… like…” She started to blush and giggle before speaking again. “Like, LIKE… LIKE… you… I always have...”



Lilly was confused, what did she mean by that. “Like, like? What do you mean by that.”



Ericka laughed, “Oh stoooop, you know what that means…” Eriak explained as she brought Lilly closer to her face. “It means that I LIKE you,'' Ericka explained, looking with a deep gaze at Lilly. Those words didn’t help, but the slowly weird feeling that Lilly had right now as she was brought up toward Ericka ’s face kept increasing the closer she got. Any confusion that Lilly had was clarified as she was dragged toward those enormous lips. Lilly was unprepared as Ericka brought her body to her lips and started to smooch her over and over again. The puckered lips collided with her and sucked on her as she kissed the hell out of her. Lilly tried to escape the barrage of kissing but unfortunately she couldn't escape. Attack after attack, Lilly was hit with two glossy lips as she was kissed back to back over and over again. The layer of lipstick that Ericka was wearing started to rub off her with each kiss. Just as Lilly thought it couldn't get worse, Ericka pulled her away from her massive lips, just to stick her tongue out and give Lilly a very much undesired lick across the face. Plastering more slimy residue on her than the kisses beforehand. Grinning from ear to ear, Ericka finally spoke to Lilly as she held her close to her face like a prized toy, “Don’t worry,” Ericka explained sounding happy, “I’ll protect you and keep you safe. Than we can stay together forever!”



Lilly hadn’t the slightest idea what she was getting at, it was hard enough to come to terms with what was going on being shrunk, but now this? She was assaulted by kisses and licks, and now Ericka wanted to ‘keep her’? Was she like some kind of pet to Ericka? Never before had she heard how Ericka felt toward her until now, and it was creeping her out… and not just because of the size difference. Lilly opened her mouth to protest only to have the hand holding her tightened in a firm grip as Ericka's face spun toward the open door again. She looked like she was worried someone might enter through the doorway.



“Got to hurry,” Ericka said as she stood up and kept her eyes on the door. “Don’t worry Lilly, I’ll keep you safe.”



“What,” Lilly responded as she continued to be held in Ericka’s hand like some kind of toy. “Safe? JUST LET ME GO, PLEASE!” Lilly cried out.



Ericka either didn’t hear or didn’t care as she stood up facing the door. Just as Lilly was trying to understand what was going on, Ericka pulled her shorts and underwear down with her free hand. Still facing the door, Ericka leaned forward and bent down. Lilly was confused as she watched Ericka's body tower over her and stretch out before her. She was still being held in Ericka’s hand but now had her body elongated over her as she stretched out. Lilly was trying to understand what Ericka was doing, until Ericka finally looked down at her and gave her a sweet smile, “I’ll keep you safe I promise. I’ll see you tomorrow when we're alone in my room.”



Lilly’s confused frown grew deeper and more crazed at those words. What was she saying?! HER ROOM??? TOMORROW????



Before Lilly could speak she felt herself starting to fly upward. Ericka’s hand was already moving after her speech. Lilly looked up at the angle of ascent only to scream out as she saw the crevice she was heading toward. The slightly spread crack belonging to Ericak was hanging above Lilly. Ericka’s ass was splayed out enough to give Lilly a sight of her impact trajectory. She was heading toward Ericka’s black hole just above her. The void that would swallow anything inserted into it. Lilly opened her mouth just in time to have her face smash into fleshy walls that easily parted for her small screaming size.



Lilly’s face was flatten as she impacted the blubbery walls before her. She could feel the skin on her face being slathered in a smelly slime as she was inserted into Ericka’s backside. Her screams echoed off the dense skin around her. The pressure on her head was soon pushed onto her shoulders as she was shoved deeper. Her hips were next as Lilly’s crying face met something with some resistance. A wall of funky flesh. Unlike some of the smoother skin, this was slightly wrinkly with a much stronger smell of stench. The wall ahead seemed to all connect to a single center point… which to Lilly’s horror started to give way when she felt more pressure pushed on her feet. The tight opening widened like a mouth as she felt her face and hair get slathered in more grim. Lilly felt her shoulders get stuck as the new opening wouldn't widen to accept her.



Hope rushed thorugh Lilly as she didn’t think she would be inserted in Ericka’s filthy fucking hole… but a sudden jabbing sensation was sent thorugh Lilly’s body as Ericka shoved her harder forward. The weak walls gave way as Lilly was slurped up with little to no resistance. Lilly screamed for mercy as she felt her shoulder and soon her hips got gobbled up. Her legs could no longer kick as they were pinned by the big booty pressing around her. Lilly struggled all she could, but it only seemed to help Ericka get her inside her fucking ass. Hips soon turned to thighs, and then shins, and finally her feet were the last thing to be inserted. Lilly stopped moving. She stayed still like a dead animal, as she feared any trace of movement would send her into the depth of this festering shit hole faster.



Lilly found this was working as her feet stayed outside of the door to Ericka’s depths. As hot as her feet were stuck outside of Ericka’s ass, the insides were far worse, the muggy molten like miasma floating around Lilly made her sick. If she wasn’t starving, she would have thrown up a while ago. Her stomach twisted and turned every time she breathed. The rotten stench of Ericka’s insides made her want to kill herself. However there was still hope for her to escape. As long as Lilly’s feet were outside, she could try and shimey her way out-



“Just a little more and you’ll be allllll miiiiiiiine,” Ericka sang out loud with more joy than Lilly could imagine. Before she could react to those words, something firm and hard pushed at the bottom of her feet. She could feel Ericka’s fingernail poking at her.



“No no no… ERICKA NO PLEASE!” Lilly begged. “I’LL DO ANYTHING JUST DON’T PUT ME ALL THE WAY INSIDE!!!!” Lilly screamed and banged on the wall pushing into her face. The smelly inner skin reeking of what it usually held. Lilly prayed that Ericka heard her screams as she continued to struggle and worm her way out of Ericka’s colon.



Seconds passed and Lilly found her feet not being pushed from outside. She wasn’t being inserted anymore!



That thought of victory was shattered when she heard the large voice giggle, “AND BOOOOP.”



It only took a slight nudge and Lilly felt the pressure on the soles of her feet shove her inside all the way. The walls around her ankle soon slurped up her feet and closed behind her. Lilly’s bare soles pressed against the clamped exit as it refused to budge. Before Lilly could scream in horror she felt a tense sensation around her pinch and hugged her tight. The feeling of the intestinal walls around her wrapped around her with a monstrous hug. Suddenly the tightening sensation pressed and swarmed around Lilly tugging and yanking her along. Soon Lilly’s feet vanished from the anus they were pressed against and was soon swallowed upward into the deep dark depths of Lilly’s colon. Lilly gagged at the fresh scent that hit her. The feeling of claustrophobia pressing in on her. It didn’t last long before another tugging and jerking sensation hit her as Lilly felt her body being pulled and dragged along. She didn’t know how much deeper she went, but she soon lost track of how far away the exit was. She was now trapped inside Ericka.



Ericka now had complete control over Lilly and it horrified her to her core. She was now at the mercy of some crazy random bitch, assuming she made it out of her fucking alive. Judging by the sounds lying ahead of Lilly, she was in a very stinky situation.








John felt cold. No matter how much liquid filled his chamber he couldn’t stop shivering. Sure the welcoming warming sensation of a new layer of crud colliding with him was grateful, but the fact that John knew that it was just spit along with whatever happened to be floating in whoever's mouth, only made the action feel even less heartfelt than he wanted it to. Which considering being trapped in a jar to be spat on, lowered any hope that he was getting out soon. The crude fluids that once swam up to his shins were now up to his belly. The gallons of goop floated and fizzled around him as the bubbly contents of countless coughs and spiteful spits flooded John’s space. He could see dozens of discharges from the disgusting girls spitting and drooling into his prison. The layers of logies sloshing around with each shift from his chamber made John gag at the sight, and not just the smell. Slimy layers of slop splashed around him, while his head was coated in krusty krab caked to him from the dried out drool .



Splashing more of the mucus infused fluids away from his face and body, John did all he could before he heard the familiar sounds of another load of luscious goo spurting down from above. A scrap of pizza the size of his fist splattered John in the face, smothering him in a layer of slop that he didn’t want to be reminded of. It took him moments to swipe and swat away the foamy filth, smelling heavily of garlic and onions from all the food mixed into the slober.



As John recovered from the torment he was receiving he heard Hannah call out, “Okay, let’s brush our teeth and head to bed. My mom is coming home soon.”



The sound of a motherly figure supervising everyone was a godsend to John as she might be his only hope out of this hellhole. John looked through the glass as everyone in the slumber party headed toward the bathroom that was in another room. One by one each girl crammed into the not so big bathroom, all going to the sink and chattering about everyday stuff… not like they just killed most of John’s friends. Soon John was in a room filled with half a dozen Giantesses all talk and giggling. Teeth being brushed and words being shared from toothbrushes shoved inside mouths. Muttering words that John couldn’t make out, filled the small room with the bizarre speech. Giggles and chuckles as jokes were passed, maybe even comments of the night. All John knew was his sick torment would be over when they went to bed.



As John took comfort with that thought, a shadow blackened the sky. Looking up, John opened his mouth as he watched Hannah put her mouth over the opening in his home. Suddenly a surge of slushie- like liquid surged out of her squirting lips. A white foam of fluid flew out and hit John as he was doused in a harsh smelling scent of spearmint. The foamy fluids floated around John as he realized that Hannah just rinsed her toothpaste filled mouth and spat it on him.



Another face showed up as the sound of spitting filled John’s ears. A blast of bubbles blew into him as the fizzy foam floored him back into his swampy stew. The tidal wave of teeth cleaner collided with John and knocked him down into the disgusting deluge of discarded fluids. It took a moment for John to recover from the attack, however he had no rest as another shadow appeared.



“NO NO STOP!” John screamed.



The mouth had no remorse as the remaining fluids inside spurted out with a spattering spit that slammed into John’s face and body, sending him down into the septic sludge around him. John spat and swiped at his face to remove the speckling spatter that hit him, however another face was slowly coming into view. Her puckered mouth and lips closing out the top of the container John was in, John had enough time to cover his face as those lips spread and spewed out its contents all over him.



Waves after waves of mouthfuls of toothpaste, water, and whatever dislodged from brushing, filled the small chamber. What was once a small layer of spit and food scraps was filled with fuzzy foamy fizz and specks of unknowns. Spearmint smelling spit filled the small jar. John was soon up to his chest with the very warm liquids. The layers of cold liquid and hot mouth fluids were already parting leaving him chilly but warm all the same. Looking up he saw there was one last face that needed to spit on him. It was Izumi. As bad as his night was, Izumi spitting on him wasn’t a new problem. He had grown accustomed to the smaller girls’ loads. This wouldn’t be much of a problem-



Izumi spat her mouth wash on John, cutting his thoughts as the spearmint spiced spit splattered all around him in a glorious spray. As John recovered from the slimy and smelly sensation, he looked up at Izumi looking down at him.



“Well, I guess this is good night…” Izumi said shallowly.



John didn’t comment as he looked up at the monster. He could still feel the fresh layer of mouth water whirling around him. His feet were cold but his upper body was still warm from the fresh supply.



“Any last words before I leave?” Izumi asked.



John didn’t say anything out loud but he could only think of the words, “FUCK YOU”. He wanted to scream them out loud but he held his tongue as tight as he kept his mouth shut throughout the whole night.



“No?” Izumi replied before smiling, “Okay. I’ll say something. I never liked you. I hated your stupid face. So ugly. Anyway, this is goodnight…or I guess goodbye to be more exact.”



John felt his anger rising at those words. Who was this bitch to tell him that?!?! He was Ugly? FUCK HER AND HER UGLY-



John felt his prison moving as everything swayed and swash around. A wave of toothpaste splashed him. Coughing John tried to ride the waves better so he didn’t get capsized. Slowly recovering from the sudden movement John looked up to see what the fuck Izumi was doing.



His question was answered, he was being directed under a faucet.



John felt his body chill colder than the concoction around him. The frigid sensation spread up his body as he saw the large opening above him. Izumi wasn’t gonna do what he thought, was she??



“I would say hold your breath but that would be too mean, so you better exhale,” Izumi smiled a cold look down at John.



John opened his mouth at the worst time, as a torrent of water billowed down below. John was hit with so much force he passed out for a moment. By the time he came back to, the bottle he was in was starting to fill quickly with water and the previous fluids. The current mixed with the sludgy slime stuck in there with him. John could feel his arms and legs kicking in sync with each other as he tried to escape the horrible mixture of mucky mixture. The many layers of spit sloshed around and clung to John heavier than the fresh water. The swelling of slime stuck to him as he forced his body above the water level. As it increased and he was pushed to the top, John had hope. He could get out! HE COULD ESCAPE!!!



As John went up the neck of the narrowing chamber, he was getting closer and closer to the exit. He was gonna get out of this-



The water stopped as Izumi pulled it away just as John was a few centimeters away. He could almost reach the lip of the bottle. Why did she stop?



The answer was simple….



Izumi brought her hand over and lined up what looked to be a cork.



“No…” John gasped. “no please don’t…”



“In you gooo…” Izumi sang as the lid to the jar came into place. The sound of it popping into the snug opening filled the very small space John had left. He was now stuck in a sealed container.



This was fine, he could survive… he could try and-



There was a sudden tap on the side of the jar as John floated at the top of the locked container. It was Izumi looking in at him as she flicked the jar. She grinned at John as she wiggled her fingers at him.



“Just let it happen, or you’re gonna hate this, goodbye... you fucking loser.” Izumie smirked as she grabbed the bottle.



John was breathing heavily as his head was just above the concoction of fluids around him. He had just enough space for some air left in the bottle. Maybe he could outlive this situation, if someone opens the top for him. He could make it until then, right?



However Izumi had other plans as she grabbed the salad jar. As John watched Izumi hold it in one hand, she wasted no time. With her hand holding John’ prision she started to violently shake it. Up and down. The container shook vigorously as the mixture of water and other fluids flew around clouding the contents inside. The clear water that was layered at the top fizzed and foam into a murky connection as John and everything inside was shaken into a smoothie. No one could know how long John would last, but Izumi didn’t care. She continued to shake as she walked into the bedroom with everyone violently vibrating the container with such force that it looked like her hand was going subsonic speeds. John didn’t last long, even holding his breath didn’t help as it all went up his nose. As John gagged and fought, he found himself being flung around in a whirlpool of mouthwash. He didn’t stand a chance as Izumi continued to shake that bottle at various speeds for the rest of the sleepover, just to make sure John was no more...










Jack was the last one left. Everyone else was gone. It was made more clear as Izumi walked into the bedroom holding a filled jar full of a slurry of sludge being mixed together. It was the last place he saw John. If there was any doubt if John was still in there, Izumi was still jiggling the jar around, allowing something more SOLID to bump and bounce off the sides of the fluid filled jar. Jack could put things together and deduce that John had met a very horrible ending.



Looking away from the sloshing spital slurry, Jack hoped it was over for John and he wasn’t still fighting the hopeless battle of survival in the torrent of liquids. The way Izumi shook the jar with John in it made Jack feel sea sick just at the sight of it. Jack was still recovering when Hannah started to speak.



“Okay, so for our last two toys… wait… where did the other one go?!” Jack jerked his head toward Hannah, as this was the first time she sounded panicked. “Guys we need to find-”



“She’s with me,” Ericka spoke out calmly.



Hannah and everyone else turned to Ericka as she sat there with a calm smile of bliss on her face.



“What,” Hannah asked, sounding confused.



“Lilly… I’m gonna keep her,” Ericka explained as more of a fact than a request.



Hannah frowned before she went to ask her what she meant by that, “Keep?”



Ericka nodded again as she patted her lower abdominal. “She’s coming home with me. Lilly’s gonna stay with me forever.”



Jack was appalled by the words he was hearing, Lilly was being treated less than a person and more of a thing. Worse was how Hannah slowly gave up as she shrugged, “Fine… it looks like we have only ONE left to play with tonight. I guess I need to think of another game for us to play-”



The sound of a door closing further in the house was heard and a high pitched giggle echoed through the home as new people entered the house. Jack watched as Hannah went pale as she glanced over at Jack.



“Shit! My mom’s back,” Hannah hissed. “Hurry, get rid of everything.” Jack looked at the panicked girl as she looked more worried than Jack felt through the entire night. Hannah was nervous and fidgety as she tried to clean things up. She looked to be in a panicked state.



However when Hannah and Kristen’s mom called out, “Honey, how’s it going…” she froze up as she looked around the room to try and observe how much more cover up was needed.



As some girls tried to cover up the giant cardboard maze, Hannah went to buy time as she left the room, “OH hi mom… your back.” Jack felt some hope in his soul as he watched the fucking monstrous giantess sweating and frantickly trying to hide their misdoings. It seemed the mother would be his only hope for freedom and justice.



“HELP!! HANNAH’S MOM HELP! HELP ME!!” Jack screamed as loud as he could when he heard the adult voices getting closer. He noticed a few faces turn toward him with a scowl but he screamed his lungs out as hard as he could. “HELP ME! PLEASE!! SAVE ME!!!”



Just as Jennifer darted for Jack, Hannah’s mom, Marissa, walked in. She had a happy look on her face as she walked into the large bedroom. “Oh my, it looks like everyone is getting ready for bed.” She said looking around, “Did everyone eat dinner? There should have been enough pizza for every...one?” Marisa’s train of thought slowed down as Jack saw her eyes lock in on him. HE wept with joy as Jack jumped up and down and waved down the adult woman. “What… what's this…” Marisa asked again at the sight she saw, and she slowly walked toward Jack’s prison.



“No, mom it’s not what you think,” Hannah blurted out trying to stop her mother, but it had no effect on the mother. She walked right up to Jack begging for her, as she slowly lifted up the jar to look at him.



“Is… is this a shrunken BOY?” Hannah's mom asked, sounding enraged.



“Mom-” Kristen started but was cut with a harsh glare from her mom.



“Girls! You know how I feel about BOYS at a slumber party!” Marisa roared looking at her daughters.



Hannah tried to explain to her mother, “Bu-but mom I-”



“NO BUTS!” Marisa spoke sternly as she held onto Jack’s jar. “I was very clear… and you deliberately disobeyed me…”



Jack couldn’t help but feel relieved as Hannah and Kristen’s mom chewed them out. She was waving her finger and hands around to get her point across. The room was so silent that the harsh tone of Marisa echoed through the room. After a long scolding, Marisa sighed as she looked at her twin girls. “I’m just trying to help you girls succeed in life. I don’t want you both chasing boys like this… okay?”



Frowning, Jack looked at the mother. She let out another sigh as she headed closer to her daughters before she hugged them, “I love you both… I just don’t want you making the same mistakes as me. Okay?”



Hannah and Kristen nodded before saying, “Yes mom.”



“Good…” Marisa said before pulling them in tight, “Now give your mom a kiss on the cheek.” Both girls were protesting but Marisa didn’t give up, “I’ll hug you both all night unless you give mommy a kiss goodnight…”



“OH MOM!” Hannah whined but finally gave in, kissing her on the cheek. Kristen wasn’t too far behind kissing Marisa on the other check.



“I love you both… now I think it’s time for bed, or at least for your mommy to leave you girls alone…” Their mother laughed.



“MOOOOM!” Hannah cried out in shame of the motherly talk in front of her friends.



“Okay okay…” Marisa laughed, backing out of the room still laughing, “You girls have a nice night… or a long morning,” Marisa chuckled, “I know how these sleepovers work.”



“MOOOOOOOOOM,” Hannah and Kristen both cried out, making her laugh as she left the room before closing the door with Jack in her other hand.



Marisa chuckled as she looked toward the other adult woman in the hallway, Elise. Elise was Izumi’s single mother, so with both of their daughters being so close, they were just as close.



“The girls are tucked in for the night,” Marisa told Elise who looked relieved at the news.



Marisa smiled wider as she grew closer to Izumi’s nicely shaped mother. Marisa let a sly smile creep over her face as she swayed up to Elise body closer than one should be, just before pulling her hips into hers, “Soooo, with the girls going to bed,” Marisa whispered loud enough into Elise’s ear that Jack picked up on the heated tone. “Maybe we should too… hmmm?”



Elise was on the verge of breaking down at the sound of the wanting tone in that voice tickling at her ears. Marisa was so in control right now that Elise could only mutter “yeah, maybe we should...” as Marisa did a quick nibble on her ear before grabbing her arm and tugging her toward her bedroom.



Jack was so hard right now watching the massive woman flirt and play with each other, he nearly forgot how big he was. He didn't know why he was so turned on, but he was finding it difficult to focus on his rescue when both of them were reacting like this to each other. However… he was still tiny and stuck in a jar. So he watched Marisa kiss Elise…. He grew silent as the two giantesses started to get into some foreplay as they headed to another room down the hall.



Being pulled along as he was stuck in Marisa’s grasp. Jack was dragged along into the bedroom with the sight of said furniture in the middle. Both giantesses started to get more friskey the closer they got to the mattress. Sounds of the two giantess kissing and sucking each other’s lips filled the empty room. Marisa nibbling parts of Elise’s neck causing her to bite her lip and gasp in shock. Jack could see Elise shivering from each pink mark left by Marisa. Before Jack knew it the bedroom door slammed shut and he was between two giggling and blushing women. Both of which couldn’t stop pawing each other.



“Wait wait,” Elisa said, sounding worried, suddenly pulling away from Marisa. “I don’t… I mean… Izumi is so close that-”



Marisas was already pressing into Elisa, smooching her lips silent as she dropped Jack and his jar on the bed, “Shhhhh…. She won't hear us, trust me…. Okay?”



Jack landed on the bed, however, he couldn’t help but look at the giantess as they were so close to each other, that he would have mistaken them as one person. Jack watched Marisa touch and kiss Elisa over and over as she kept nudging her an inch closer to the bed. Finally Marisa caved, “okay.”



With the door to the bedroom shut, and both women were in agreement with what to do, all hell broke loose. Marisa wasted no time attacking Elisa’s clothing like it was the end of the world as she disrobed her faster than Jack could blink. Before Jack could inhale, a shirt, leggings, and definitely a pair of underwear was tossed away. Before Jack knew it he was looking up at two nude mothers pressing into each other kissing and licking parts of each other's body.



Jack closed his eyes as he heard the giantess panting, moaning, and giggling as they explored each other. It wasn’t till now that he realized he was free. He could escape now right? Or should he wait for Marisa to change him back to his normal size? Those two thoughts ran through his mind for an instant, but his gut was screaming to get the fuck out of there. Not sure if this was the right move to make, Jack listened to his stomach and headed for the jar’s opening that was now reachable on its side.



Crawling toward the massive open hole to the outside world, Jack ran for his freedom.



Suddenly there was a loud gasp from Elisa. Jack turned to watch as Marisa had shoved Elisa backwards onto the bed. Jack watched as the massive backside fell toward the mattress he was on. It took just a moment to realize what was gonna happen when the enormous billion ton woman hit the soft bedding. The jar he was in jerked up and down sending Jack flying around, colliding with the glass siding and pinging off it like a rubber ball. His body hurt and his head was wozzy as he tried to recover from all the impacts and bouncing.



“Whose my sexy girl…” Marisa cooed as she started to get closer. Jack could just make out a fuzzy image of Marisa climbing on top of the bed and pinning Elisa to the mattress with some kissing and mostly if not all of her naked body.



“Marisa,” Elisa gasped between a heated kiss. “Why…” She got out before another smooch silencing her till they broke for air. “Are you-” Another kiss and heavy moaning from their touching mouths and tongues before Elisa could squeak out, “So aggressive.”



“Why,” Marisa repeated laughing. “Well, cause it’s been a few weeks. Annnnd the girls are having a slumber party…” Jack watched as Marisa turned her head toward him still in the sideways jar, “And to top it off… I have a fun game that we can play.”



Jack froze at the almost childish way she said that last part. It reminded him of Maria’s daughters and how they treated his friends with their GAMES. She was just like her fucking kids!



“A game,” Elise repeated, curious at Marisa’s words.



“Yup, a fun game…” Marisa replied as she started to reach for Jack’s jar. He was too busy realizing the family resemblance, that by the time he knew he was in danger, it was too late. Marisa’s enormous hand already grabbed the jar he was in and tilted it up right before carrying it off the bed. “A game this guy is gonna play with us,” Marisa replied before grinning at Jack with an all too familiar smile, “Isn’t that right?”



Jack shook his head and shouted no, but either Marisa didn’t hear or didn’t care what his option was on this game. Instead, Marisa rolled off of Elise as she sat up on the side of the bed. “First… I think you should roll over, okay babe.”



“Roll over,” Elise responded confused.



Marisa nodded, “Yup. Come on dear. You trust me right?”



Jack watched as the giantess on the bed rolled over and sighed, “I guess. I swear to god, if this is something weird Mar, I’m going home.”



“It’s not that weird, jeez, E. Just flip that jiggly ass over for me will you,” Marisa laughed as she leaned over toward the nightstand next to the bed.



Jack was still stuck as he watched Marisa’s naked body lean over and start rummaging through the drawer. To Jack’s relife, Elisa laughed before she asked the question he was thinking, “What are you doing?”



“Getting things ready,” Marisa responded, not giving away anything at all.



“Well, you're taking forever,” Elisa replied, still laying on her stomach and slowly swaying her naked hips left and right, “I’m about to fall asleep if you take any longer…” Elisa purred, wiggling her hips in a hypnotic pace.



“No need to worry about that,” Marisa laughed as she finally grabbed what she needed, “I got it. Okay… time for the fun to start. You ready for a night you won't forget,” Marisa asked, turning toward Jack with a wicked grin.



Jack’s eyes widened as he saw the materials that Marisa had in her hands. A rather large and long dildo and some “sticky till wet” glue. Two items that told Jack they were meant for him. Just as Jack was gonna say something, Elisa responded with a giggle, “I sure am, now stop taking so long.”



Marisa winked at the petrified Jack as she spoke softly, “Here we go.”



Jack was taken back by the playful wink, that was till Marisa started to put together her gear. The dildo was quickly strapped on as Marisa connected the straps till she was sprouting her own fake dick springing outward with excitement. Marisa then picked up Jack’s jar and held him in one hand as she held onto the jelly like stuff in her other hand. Marisa slowly mounted Elisa’s back side, legs spread on either side of Elisa’s hips. “Mmm, your ass looks amazing tonight,” Marisa announced with pure lust in her voice.



Elisa laughed, “You say that every time you see it.”



Marisa nodded as she went on, “And it’s true every time…”



Jack watched as Marisa popped the top of the sticky solution in her other hand and started to dribble it over the tip of her plastic cock. After a decent gooey amount applied, she dropped the bottle and took her hand and gave her dildo toy a few pumps, spreading the concoction around the whole device before turning toward Jack. “Time for the surprise,” She whispered.



Jack shook his head, but Marisa didn’t listen as she slowly started to turn the jar upside down. Jack was sliding and falling toward the entrance of his safe haven. The opening that was just above the slick and sticky looking sex toy. The strap on was the only place for Jack to fall as Marisa held him close enough not to miss. Just like sprinkling some spice on her food, Marisa gave the jar a nice little jiggle sending Jack toward the exit quicker.



Screaming, Jack tried to grab onto the ledge of the jar, but it was too slippery as his hands and fingers slipped past. Jack went tumbling through the air for a brief moment before his back slammed into something hard and firm, not to mention wet and slimy. Just as he thought he would fall off he felt his back tugging on him and keeping him in place.



Struggling Jack tried to break free, but found the invisible force on his back holding him firmly in place. He was stuck. Glued in place. It wasn’t till he heard Marisa laugh that he realized what was going on, especially when he felt the monolithic tower he was on shudder and shake as it pushed into something.



Jack didn’t have to wonder as Elisa let out a gasp and protested, “MARISA! THAT’S MY-”



Marisa didn’t hold back as she chuckled before answering, “You ass? Ohhhh yeah it is. We’re going dirty tonight sugar. Now… you got a pillow to bite, don't you? Cause I’m going in hard, and I want to hear you scream my name.”



Jack felt the shudder of the strap on as Marisa teased and prodded Elisa’s back side. This was beyond anything he wanted to experience as he tried to pull himself off the shaft, but his back was stuck in the tar like material clinging to him. No matter how hard Jack fought he was stuck, in fact he swore he could feel his skin coming off at how hard he was trying to yank himself off the sticky dildo. However nothing changed as Marisa looked down at Jack and what had to be Elisa’s booty.



“You ready for this,” Marisa asked out loud.



Jack screamed his answer, “NOOOOO!”



Elisa thought it was to her and she let out a soft, “...Yeah.”



Jack watched the gleeful look in Marisa's eyes flare up as suddenly he felt himself surging forward with a startled gasp and cry from Elisa. The sound of something surginging forward across a fleshy portal, as Jack watched Marisa slowly thrust her hips forward. Jack had just a moment to see a shadow arise before he felt a tidal wave of firm fleshy skin roll over him as he was jammed into a hell known to most of his friends tonight. Jack gagged as the stench of booty blasted him all of a sudden. The hot dark chamber of Elisa’s ass assaulted his sense of smell faster than the fading light. Jack choked on the god awful stench coming from all around in the dark recesses of Elisa’s ass. The stench stung as Jack struggled to cover his nose. As much as Jack moved around, it seemed the glue on his back wasn’t coming undone.



The thrust forward into Elsia’s depths was slow but deep, which gave Jack enough time to feel his sticky situation hold him tight. It wasn’t till Jack felt Elisa's insides coating him, that his body was starting to regain movement. He could move again!



This movement would have been rejoiced by Jack, if Marisa didn’t bottom out suddenly. The unexpected jerking sensation of the strap on hitting the maximum depth it could thrust into, sent Jack flying forward with moments, freeing him from his confines. He landed on some soft but spongy ground as he looked around in the dark depths. He couldn’t see anything, but he could hear it all. Elisa’s deep throaty cry filled the chamber as it rumbled before the sound of something large retreating away from Jack.



Jack couldn’t help but question what was going on, “Wh… what? Where… no why am I-”



The sudden sound of something massive surging forward in a slurpy and sloshy sound hit Jack, almost as suddenly as the weight of a massive object. It was like walking into the street and in front of a bus or truck as it ran right into him. Jack was launched deeper into the cavern from the impact. Rolling and tumbling around from the force that sent him catapulting deeper into this unknown hell.



“Hel-” Jack panted trying to get his breath back as the sound of sliding and thrusting could be heard all around. The sounds of Elisa grunting, groaning, and begging for more could be heard in time with the giant object pushing in and out of her. The massive plastic strapon struck with a speed that Jack couldn’t keep up with. Before Jack knew it the walls around him, the very floor he was laying on, quaked and shivered before they exploded in a spasm. They shook and vibrated with such force that Jack was once again tossed around from the violent earthquakes he experienced as his world collapsed and widden at intervals.



Jack struggled to get up as he felt the quivering around him as they wiggled and vibrated. Jack tried to stand up, but he felt the extra layer of goo around him starting to build up on him as the anal juices started to pile up, The smell only help ram home where he was…



The sound of something slithering away could be heard as the slinking sound of something retreating was heard. Jack’s eyes widened in the dark cavern as he knew it was the dildo retreating. “WIAT NO NO NO! STOP !!! YOU LEFT ME!!!” Jack screamed as loud as he could but the retreating plastic sex toy kept pulling further away. Jack watched as a sudden gaping hole opened allowing a tunnel of light into this dark land. Jack was so happy to see some light… until he noticed the hole slowly closing. Panic set in as he watched the hole closing, dwindling the light he so desperately wanted to see. As hard and fast as Jack could, he stumbled and crawled forward. He suddenly realized he would never make it as he had almost a full football field length of colon to go. He couldn’t make it in time. Jack watched with horror as daylight slowly faded in on him. “NO NO LET ME OUUUUUUUT!” Jack screamed, crawling as fast as he could, but the portal to the outside world shut with a sickening squishing sound as Jack was soon locked away. Jack was yet again a prisoner. He was a captive till he was released… God knew when that would be.






Marisa pulled out of Elisa’s gapping booty. She took great joy in watching that spasming asshole wink shut slowly, closing ever so slowly till it imploded shut. It was now home to some random boy she fucked up that ass.



Delighted in how things turned out, Marisa slowly slid up against Elisa and spooned her as she nuzzled the back of her neck, “Tonight was fun, right?”



Elisa thought about it a few moments before replying, “Are we ever gonna tell the kids about us?”



Marisa was shocked by the question, but figured it was coming eventually, “Of course. Did you want to tell them in the morning or later?”



Elisa shifted in Marisa’s arms before replying, ‘When the others leave.”



“Of course,” Marisa replied, scouching in closer to Elisa. Marisa had her pelves pushing into Elsia’s backside, as she wiggled back into her. They were silently grinding into each other as they enjoyed the night together. Finally Marisa spoke after a while, “What if they don’t approve…”



Marisa sighed before nuzzling the back of Elisa’s neck which sent a shiver through her body as she whispered to her, “I know my girls… and you know your daughter. It’ll be fine.” As Marisa talked she brought her hand around and pressed it into Elisa’s lower gut. After a few moments of rubbing and pressing Marisa smiled as she felt the tiniest of reverberation from the mini person stuck inside of Elisa, screaming and baning for release.



Marisa gave Elisa a soft pat and rub in the same area as the tiny boy was, just before whispering into Elisa’s ear in a sexy tone, “And if the girls don’t like it, well I can think of a few things to give them to make them happier…”



Marisa gave Elisa’s lower gut a few harder pats that jiggled around as she massaged the lower gut of her lover. Marisa turned Elisa toward her as she kissed her directly on the lips, “Now stop worrying about the what ifs and just enjoy tonight. It’s not every night that you get to enjoy having someone up your ass. I’m kind of jealous,” Marisa said, squeezing her lover closer.



“Jealous?” Elisa laughed, “Of what?”



Marisa smiled as she nestled closer to Elisa before yawning, “Jealous of having a guy in your ass while sleeping with the woman of your dreams.”



Elisa giggled as she snuggled closer to Marisa, “Well you are the woman of my dreams, that’s for sure.”



Both women were comfortable enough to slowly head to sleep. Leaving Jack in a bad situation as he pushed against the unbudging door. It seemed like Elisa wasn’t letting him out anytime soon. Sadly by the increasing smell of the horrendously building stench, Jack was in for a shitty night. He didn’t know how long he would be able to last, but his situation just got crappier as he could hear that he wasn’t alone. The sounds of the last step of digestion slowly filled the chamber as it would be a very long and grueling night.






End Notes:

Let me know what you think.

Next door neighbor by Kickyou
Author's Notes:

A commission

You can help support me https://subscribestar.adult/kickyou 

You can also join my discord https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

Tim sat at his kitchen table as he tried to ignore the ever-pounding sounds of a freaking soccer ball bouncing off the side of his backyard fence. He told his neighbors over a hundred times that their damn daughter can’t be using his wooden fence as a target practice. Yet, either they never said anything or the fucking child ignored both her parents and his wishes. So now, he got to listen to the repetitive pounding and slamming of a leathery ball bouncing off his wooden walls, as it echoed throughout his home and into his ears.

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

Grinding his teeth Tim closed his eyes and tried to ignore the sounds as he sipped his morning coffee and tried to think of what he needed to do today. Blocking out the constant sound of that blasted kid, Tim opened up his phone and read an article he pulled up the other day about the recent demand for the new home security. The fact that crime and break-ins dropped drastically in neighborhoods with shrinking security only made it look that much better, but the fact that home fatalities dropped down to triple digits was even more amazing. Tim was never one to want to own a gun, and with this security system, he wouldn’t need one at all. Smiling at the idea, he quickly grimaced at the savage thumping that echoed in the back of his yard.

“If only I could find a way to get rid of that pest…” Tim muttered as he started to place an order for the security device. One problem at a time.




It hadn’t been only a few days before Tim got his package. Thankfully delivery was quick and fast. Something he always enjoyed about ordering from Mamazon, three-day delivery was a godsend. Tim grabbed the package off his door and brought it inside. He quickly shut his front door and hurried into his living room before ripping the box open and looking inside at the packaged device in his hands. It was a simple-looking security system. Opening it up, he glanced at the small pad-looking device and flipped it over.

The clasp on the back looked self-explanatory and Tim was already slapping it on the side of his wall and started to set it up. Just as Tim started it up, he heard the sound of something slamming sound crashing into his shed in his backyard.

“Jesus!” Tim shouted as he snapped the security device on his wall and headed to his backyard to see what the fuck that noise was. Opening the back door, Tim glanced around and saw his shed had a big dent in the side of it.  “OH COME ON!”  Tim shouted as he walked closer to the damage.  Next to the smashed side of his shed, was a fucking soccer ball. The very ball he knew he heard over the countless days bashing up against the side of his fence. “Mother fucker,” Tim growled as he looked over to his damn neighbor's house. Looking over his fence he didn’t see that damn stupid teen kid always practicing her kicks on his fence. She was nowhere in sight, most likely she ran off after losing her ball in his yard. “Stupid kid…” Tim shook his head. He wasn’t going to bother picking up the ball or giving it back. Tim figured once it was in his yard, it was his.  Maybe he would take a kitchen knife later and pop the blasted ball.

Tim quickly shut his door and turned back to what he was doing.

“Right my security,” Tim said to himself as he headed back to the box and picked up the instructions. “Attach to the wall,” Tim read as he looked at the blinking device, “Check.” Tim went to read more of the instructions, “Activated in a few moments…” Tim flipped the page and went on, “Make sure to input custom code,” Tim stood up as he headed toward the device. Tim looked up and saw the shrinking security device counting down, already on the number five. Frowning he looked down at the instructions and read, “Input code within thirty seconds or it will activate… WAIT WHAT?!” Tim looked up and saw the number reading one…

Tim wasn’t fast enough as he watched the machine light up and a bright light flashed in his house swarming him in a sudden blinding light that left him crying out before fainting from the shock of what just happened…





Tim had the worst headache ever. It was like someone hit him over the head with something hard like a rock or stone. Groggy and aching, Tim sat up and rubbed his pain-filled head. There was clearly a bump on his skull from whatever bopped him on the skull.

“Shit what happened,” Tim asked as he started to stand up feeling dizzy and woozy. He couldn’t help but look around and see the room was still foggy and blurry from his injury. After a few long moments, things started to come together. However, as Tim watched the room come back into focus, he knew something was wrong. He had to have had a concussion as everything was enormous. The chairs, the walls, the door to his home, even the fucking tiles he was standing on! Everything was giant compared to Tim and it didn’t make any sense!

Looking around the familiar but very oddly strange world of his home gigantify, Tim couldn’t do much but wander around the floor like a lost bug. He had no idea what to do, or where to go. He could only hope that someone heard or saw something.  They should be getting help or checking up on him soon. What else could Tim even do right now, other than-

The sudden sound of pounding filled Tim’s home as someone was knocking on the front door.  The startling sound made Tim spin toward the noise, delighted in the sudden help he was getting.  He knew someone was gonna help him!

“HEY MR… YO MR, uhhh, NEIGHBOR!” A familiar annoying voice called out. 

Tim closed his eyes and groaned at the voice of the last person he wanted to see right now, “Not her… anyone but her…”

Tim listened as the fucking soccer girl from next door banged on his door again hard, “MR… uh… person!  Shit I don’t know your name,” she grumbled before going back to nailing on Tim’s door, “OLD GUY, YOU HOME?!”

“SHE DOESN’T EVEN KNOW MY NAME,” Tim roared at the stupid teenager banging on his front door.

“Hey dude… if you’re home say something… no?” Obviously she didn’t hear Tim’s tiny protesting as the handle to the door was jiggled and twisted. The front door wasn’t locked as it slowly opened to show the causal teen girl standing there at the entrance to his house. “You home,” She called out again peering around the door frame.  

“Jesus, yeah sure, just come on in,” Tim grumbled annoyed at the childish behavior. Trying to calm down, Tim headed toward the giant neighbor girl who was looking around inside his home.  Tim quickly started to scream the tomgirl’s name, “RILEY HEY DOWN HERE RILEY!!”

The tan athletic girl stood in the doorway not even flinching at the noise that Tim was making. Riley continued to look around, her goofy face looking silly as she looked left and right, but not down toward Tim’s voice. Her blonde hair swished as she swirled her head about. After a few moments, her face scrunched up as she gave a carefree shrug and went, “Meh, must be out or something…” Riley didn’t even bother to check the floor as her giant sneakers stepped past the entrance to Tim’s home and landed on the floor before him. The sound of the rubbery soles smashing into the ground made Tim pause in his steps as he heard the squeaking and scrunching sounds of rubber molding into the floor.  The massive shoes slamming on the ground shook Tim to his core as he realized just how big Riley was right now. Tim looked at Riley as she already slammed his door shut and continued to take another mighty step toward Tim.

“Oh no… fuck fuck fuck!” Tim screamed as Riley took a casual step toward him with a sudden startling sound smashing down into the ground. Tim heard Riley taking another step, and her mighty feet were already hovering over Tim’s body. He was in direct line of crushing as Riley walked forward. Tim dived out to the side as the tomboy’s foot smashed into the tilted floor and left a mark on his recently clean tiles where her dirty shoe covered foot, mashing into the ground. The outlines of her soles marked what would have been Tim’s death. “Oh, Jesus… this isn’t good. No, she needs to go,” Tim cried out as he watched the young teen heading toward Tim’s backyard. Her tight athletic shorts and shirt clinging to her body from what had to be the workout she was doing before showing up.  

“I'm just gonna grab my ball and go, or whatever…” Riley called out again, not bothering to wait for a possible response as she opened the back door to Tim’s house. She marched out into the backyard, taking steps that would equal to hundreds of feet if not a few miles compared to Tim. In a matter of moments, Riley was in Tim’s backyard picking up her lost soccer ball and heading back. The content look on her face told Tim that she didn’t care that she was trespassing, as long as she got her soccer ball back.

Hating that maybe this was his one and probably only chance to get help, he decided to try and trust Riley and see if she would save him. Heading toward the back door that she was approaching from the other side, Tim started to jump and wave Riley down. It wasn’t till she was nearly on top of him that the size difference really sank in. The soccer ball that she had, slowly being dribbled toward the door, was equally the size of a house in Tim’s eyes. It would crush him if it so much as rolled over his body. Tim screamed as he dove out of the way as the white and blue ball bounced and rolled into his kitchen just before Riley quickly followed behind the rolling ball.

Tim looked up to watch Riley shut the back door before giving the soccer ball a nice tap with her foot, sending it into the wall, and bouncing off with a mighty thump. “HEY!” Tim shouted at the possible mark that Riley left in his home. Still, she didn’t hear him, as she let the ball roll to her foot before she tucked it between her ankles. Looking around, Rily arched an eyebrow.

Riley decided to call out again, “HEY OLD PERSON!” Tim felt insulted as he wasn’t that old. Maybe a decade or so older than this freaking soccer teen brat but not OLD PERSON age! Still, Riley didn’t seem to react to any words that Tim was shouting at her right now. Riley instead went on, “Is it cool if I grab some food or whatever,” She called out smiling at the lack of response she heard. “Soooo, like no response, means a yes. Right?  Sweet,” Riley muttered as she rolled her soccer ball to the fridge and broke it open. She glanced inside and let out a chuckle, “Nice...”

Tim watched the giant teenage child open his fridge and rummage around in it, while she played footsy with her soccer ball. She didn’t seem to care what she found but grabbed a few things before spinning away from the fridge and doing some fancy footwork with the ball again before coming to a stop at the counter, now with the ball between her legs. It wasn’t long before she tossed the food she got from the fridge up on the counter along with a can of Coke as she started to make what looked to be a mega sandwich. Tim watched with total disbelief and anger, as the teen made a snack for herself after raiding his freaking fridge, all AFTER breaking into his damn home! It was beyond words as he watched the childish kid press the bread slices together and snort, “Now this is a decent-sized sandwich.”

Riley stomped past Tim while passing the ball between her feet as he made her way toward the living room, but clearly not toward the exit to Tim’s home. Riley seemed to not be done hanging around, as she hopped onto the couch and proceeded to kick her feet up on the coffee table like this was her own house. The well-used and battered-looking sneakers crashed on the table, sending dirt from the soles all over the table as she hunkered down on Tim’s couch in a casual position. A show came on as she started to snack on her food and drink, not giving a care about whose home she was in, or how she was ruining the home.

“This fucking bitch,” Tim shouted as he watched the massive girl scarf down the enormous amount of food in her hand. It only took a few bites before Riley was dealing with the remnants of her sandwich snack. She was licking her fingers clean by the time Tim made it toward the enormous soccer ball near her feet. “Shit… okay… how do I get her attention,” Tim asked himself watching the gigantic-sized teenager slumped up on his couch. Maybe he could try and push the soccer ball around and get her attention.

Heading over to the ball, Tim gave it the biggest shove he could and jammed his body into the object.

It didn’t move a micrometer.

“Fucking hell,” Tim shouted as he panted from the effort he gave. The ball was heavier than he thought. There’s got to be something he could do to get the lazy teen’s attention. Tim looked up at the tanned blonde-haired girl watching his TV. Her blue eyes were focused on the screen and nothing else.  “This is impossible. She would need to-”

The next few words were silenced as Riley’s left foot came off the table and toward the ball that Tim was near. Her enormous sneaker-covered foot came crashing down dangerously close as she caught the ball with her ankle and rolled it away from Tim. Not taking her eyes off the screen, Riley started to pass the ball between her feet and did a few soccer moves and tricks with the ball. Rolling the ball around her foot and popping it up on her foot, balancing it before flipping and passing it back between her feet.  Tim watched the giantess mindlessly playing around as he did his best to not get caught up in the footwork.

As Tim was thinking of something else to do to get Riley’s attention, the sound of an annoying commercial came on and Riley let out an annoying sound, “Ugh, again?  So many commercials, I just want to watch some television.”

Tim watched as she rolled her eyes and looked down at her feet and the ball she was messing around with. For a split second, the ball bumped into Riley’s right foot and stayed there. Her head turned slowly as it directed toward Tim’s tiny body. Tim started to wave as he watched the giant enormous face direct itself toward him.  Tim shouted the hardest he could, “HEY!”

Riley looked at Tim and the next set of words she spoke crushed his heart. With a sound of complete disgust, Riley quickly said, “UGH, a bug…”

Tim watched Riley slowly get up off the couch and head toward Tim. He had no time to run as the mighty sneaker-covered feet of Riley made it toward him in seconds, as she started positioning themselves above him. Tim fell to the ground screaming as he watched the massive gridded shoe show its bottom toward him. The checkered board pattern of his demise lay out before him, blocking out the sky as Riley went to smash him to a smudge on the ground.

Tim screamed his heart out, “NOOOOOOO!”

To Tim’s horror-stricken heart, he watched as the shoe pulled back and a confused Riley peered down. “Did you just…” Riley bent down and got closer, as she lowered herself toward Tim’s pathetically tiny frail body. Finally Riley noticed Tim and gasped, “NO WAY… YOU'RE THE OLD DUDE?! WHY ARE YOU SO SMALL?!?!?” Tim held back an angry response as he quickly pointed to the shrinking security system he tried to install. Riley looked toward the box and slowly started to laugh. “No fucking way… did you really try to install one of those shrinking systems…. And ended up shrinking yourself?! OMG!!!!” Riley pulled back and fell on Tim’s couch laughing like a child. “THAT’S SO FUNNY!!”

Tim glared at the young teen giggling, snickering, and laughing. Her delight in his accident wasn’t anything he found funny. Still, it didn’t help that Riley was busy dying of laughter to help fix this problem right now. However, to Tim’s delight he watched the teen girl slowly get up off the couch before whipping a few tears from her eyes and saying, “Okay so like, you need me to fix this for you?”

“PLEASE!” Tim begged as Riley slowly left the side of the couch and headed toward the device. She stood there looking at it. Tim shouted at Riley praying she could hear him, “THE PASSWORD IS-”

Riley pulled back from the device, “No one knows about this?”

Tim frowned, “WELL NO, I JUST INSTALLED IT.  WHY?!”

Riley went on, “So like it’s just you and me? No one else…”

“Uhhh yeah,” Tim called out to the giantess. “Like I said you’re my only hope!”

Riley slowly pulled away from the shrinking security device as she looked down at Tim. Tim watched the giant teen girl grin a devilish look, as she didn’t look like she wanted to help him. Tim opened his mouth but was cut off when Riley spoke.

“Well well well… would you look at this. It seems I found a very stupid bug in my neighbor’s house,” Riley smirked as she stood there staring right at TIm.

“What…” Tim muttered looking around for this bug she was talking about.

“I better get rid of the little pest before HE gets back,” Riley spoke as she slowly started to peel off her shoes with the back of her heels. One sneaker slipped off and slapped to the ground before the next, thudding right next to the enormous footwear. Riley was now barefooted with just her socks on, as she stood there in Tim’s home looking mischievously at Tim, who was still perplexed at what was going on.

“Uh… what? Riley, what’s going on,” Tim asked watching the enormous girl slowly start to walk toward him. Her gray sock-covered foot slapped the ground as she approached him in a steady manner. A deep feeling of survival kicked in as Tim felt the need to get away. The stomps toward him were imposing a certain degree of doom that Tim wasn’t feeling inclined to stick around for. Tim shook his head as he realized it was time to run, but after another mighty stomp, it was clear that Tim had no chance of outrunning this monstrous girl who was busy smirking with each step she took.

The enormous feet were catching up faster than Tim was expecting as the thumping grew closer. It wasn’t long before he could practically smell the stench of sweat filling the air around him. Tim soon watched as a large shadow hovered over him. Looking up, Tim watched as a sock-covered foot came crashing down right on top of him. Tim screamed as he felt the impact of Riley’s foot flatten him to the ground and pin him under the enormous wall of flesh and sock.

Tim screamed as he was pushed to the hard ground floor and soon picked up from with the foot as he was carried off pinned to the foot, right toward his damn couch. Riley was walking toward the last place she was and quickly plopped down on the couch like she hadn’t just stepped on someone. The moment she sat down, Tim felt himself being flicked up on the table and thrown off the socked foot and onto the hard material below of his coffee table. Tim coughed at the harsh toxic-smelling foot taste in his mouth, as he had to suffer it from being stuck to the foot.  Tim continued to mouth off about the treatment he was getting before he noticed where he had fallen off at.  He was right in front of the giant enormous foot that dragged him here with its fabric-covered skin.  It was now that Tim realized just how small he was. Tim slowly stood up coughing and gagging as he had the stench already swimming in his nostrils. Feeling the stench making its way into his brain Tim tried to walk back as he continued to cough and inhale any smelly air that was lingering around him from the enormous wall before him. His body was sore and weak from the compacting compression he had to deal with from the few steps that Riley took toward the couch.

Still, Tim did all he could to recover from the unbreathable air he was sucking in, as he slowly stood back from the whitish wall of foot fabric. By the time he got his space away from the stink and smell that was causing him to nearly pass out, the giant enormous face of Riley was peering down at him from above. Like a goddess, Riley hung over Tim’s tiny body with complete control over the situation that Tim was in. Tim couldn’t help but watch with horror of what was about to happen next.

“Look at you…” Riley spoke softly still smirking. “Looks like someone should have read the instructions first, am I right…”

“Yeah,” Tim muttered trying not to get too angry at the fact she was just rubbing it in right now. “Look, can you at least change me back to-”

Riley cut Tim off as she spoke, “So small, better speak up you little bug...”

Tim struggled to not argue with her but after a few moments of silence he finally spoke, “But I’m not a bug. So like you should probably try and fix-”

Riley again cut Tim off, “I don’t know, you look like one. I mean,” She laughed heavily with a mighty chuckle that shook Tim to his core. “I did just step on you like a little insect. So like… yeah… You’re like totally, a bug to me.”

Tim groaned as he spoke, “Okay, whatever, the point is, I need you to fix this. So can you go over to the shrinking device and just fix this mistake-”

Riley once again cut off Tim as she snickered over him, “Sorry you want me to do what?”  She slowly leaned in with one ear toward Tim as if she couldn’t hear him.

Tim could feel his nerves being tested, “THE SHRINKING DEVICE! TURN IT OFF AND CHANGE ME BACK TO NORMAL!” Tim shouted to get it through to Riley before she said or did something stupid.

Riley slowly shrugged looking back at Tim and the device on the wall, “I don’t know, that seems like you're asking a lot of me.  I mean it’s so far away…”

Tim blinked a few times before he recognized what was said to him.  It wasn’t like she hadn’t walked over there already before turning back!  And who was she to say this was too much.  Tim quickly shouted at Riley, “A LOT? YOU LISTEN TO ME YOUNG LADY I HAVE A LOT OF-”

Tim’s ranting was flying from his lips before he watched Riley slowly lean forward from the couch she was sitting on. Mid rant Tim looked up as Riley’s face hovered above his body like a UFO trying to collect cattle. Just as Tim was gonna continue his speech, Riley’s lips parted with her teeth as her mouth opened up and a giant glob of goo dropped from above. Tim wasn’t prepared for the gunk that dropped from above. Like a mighty droplet of rain, the glob of spittle sprayed down from above and drenched Tim’s body in its sticky mess. Riley spat her spunk all over Tim as he was now covered in the sticky slime of saliva fresh from her mouth

Tim was doused in the disgusting deluge as it covered his body like sticky honey. As much as he tried to escape he couldn’t break out of the waterfall of spittle raining down on him. Small fist-sized chunks of bread and processed meat bumped into Tim and glued to his body from the downpour of mouth-water from Riley. Tim screamed and gagged on the stinky stench of spittle that slathered his body in the slimy contents.

Riley seemed to be happy in watching Tim struggle in the glob of goo covering his body with her remnants of food. Seeming to be delighted in the watch, she sat back on the couch with her feet still up watching Tim struggle to get out of the hellish bubble of spit. It took a few harsh moments, almost like swimming through syrup but Tim busted out, gasping for air as he landed on the hard table begging for a breath of clean air. He looked up at Riley who was smirking as she sat there like some king or God watching an entertaining game for her amusement.

“I’d say watch your mouth but, looks like you got plenty to fill that yapper of yours,” Riley said laughing as Tim coughed up more liquid from his lungs. “So…” Riley spoke starting to sit up. “What was that about what I HAVE TO DO,” She chuckled waiting for Tim to say something she didn’t like.

Tim bit back a harsh remark. He wanted to say that this was all her fault for kicking her fucking ball over his fence, but that wouldn’t change anything as he was tiny right now, and pointing figers wouldn’t change a thing.  Heck, Tim was too tiny to even make that remark without shouting, which wasn’t helping his throat. Riley's imposing face looked at him with a childish grin, “I can’t help but wonder what you would do if I didn’t show up. You should be thankful that I’m here right now.”

“Thankful?!” Tim shouted, “I will be when you turn me back to normal. And get your feet off my table!” Tim watched those smelly socks making soft little sweaty marks on his table, “This isn't a playground.” Tim was trying to do his best to stay in charge or control, with whatever little authority he had right now with Riley.

Her response to Tim’s order was sitting up and looking at him with a less-than-pleased look. She leaned forward and glanced at him as she narrowed her eyes on him. Slowly her hand came up, and the finger pulled back, bent for a flick.  Before Tim knew it, Riley held her bent finger to his face and blasted him in the noggin as she flicked his head back with her finger. “Oh shut up…” She remarked as Tim was flung back a few inches. Tim was still recovering from the forced flick to the face as Riley spoke, “I wasn’t planning on finding you like this, so to be honest it’s kind of shocking, but like don’t think I’m gonna leave you alone like this, you bug.”

Tim held his face from the strike as he coughed watching his enormous goddess sit up straighter than before, as she focused her attention on him. He didn't like that she was still calling him a bug, but what was he supposed to say? This was a one-sided conversation between a giant tomboy girl and a tiny little man who was trying to get back to normal size. “Please,” was all Tim could say as he watched his giant overlord looking at him.

“Hmmm, please?” Riley repeated as she tilted her head. “Please what?”

Tim forced his pride down as he begged, “Please, mistress Riley, turn me back to normal.”

Riley grinned, “Oooh I like that. Yeah… however… I have needs. So,” Riley spoke as she slammed her sock-covered foot up on the table. “I’d suggest pleasing me. Chop chop, my feet won't rub themselves,” She spoke as she slapped her other foot down on the table just across from the one that Tim was near. Tim gulped as he could smell the warm stinky stench of sweat sworming from the socks on Riley’s enormous feet near him. It was a horrendous and nauseous smell. Tim cowered backward from the socks as he looked at the stinky soles that were presented. They didn’t even look like socks at this point, it was more like a wall of fresh-smelling stench that stung Tim’s nose and eyes as he couldn’t even look at them without feeling his throat and nose twitch. There were several holes that showed the skin underneath the sock layer as Tim could see the spotted fabric had seen better days. Tim gagged as he walked up to the spotted skin wall and started to do his job. He touched the hot warm sticky flesh and rubbed it like his life depended on it. He could feel Riley’s foot wiggling from the sensation of him touching it. It was clear that he was doing his job as Riley sat there with her feet pushed toward his face.

Tim struggled to not gag or throw up as he touched and rubbed the horrible feet before him. It was sickening as he tried to keep his mouth from gagging, but Riley’s feet weren’t like roses as she smelled like pure sweat and bad BO.

Tim couldn’t take it anymore as he quickly pulled away coughing and cursing the damn giant teenage brat. Gagging he took a moment to get some fresh air as he could still smell the sweaty stench sticking to his body after touching the repulsive smelly skin.

“What,” Riley called out as she looked at Tim trying not to throw up or fall down from lack of air.

“WHAT?? WHAT, WHAT?!” Tim shouted as he inhaled some sweet stink-free air.

“Why did you stop,” Riley asked not really sounding too concerned with Tim’s health, but more on why her feet were not being pampered.

“CAUSE YOUR FEET STINK AND I NEED TO BREATH,” Tim yelled as he stood there hunched over catching his much-needed breath.

Riley sat there for a few moments as finally, she spoke with some sass in her voice, “Oh… they stink do they?”

Tim paused as he heard the tone. “Now, wait, I didn’t mean it like that-”

Riley didn’t give Tim time to protest as she pulled her feet back from the table leaving him alone on the flat top. This would have been a blessing to Tim if it weren’t for the annoyed look on Riley’s face and the tone in her voice. Tim watched as Riley slowly stood up from the couch and towered well above Tim and his minuscule body. He watched the giantess loom over him and the table like Mount Everest before a bunch of feebal climbers. Riley glanced down at Tim with a disapproving look.

“They smell do they…” Riley replied again sounding like she had something to share with Tim. Whatever it was, it didn’t bode well with Tim, so he did the only thing he could think of. Tim ran. Riley laughed as Tim started to run to the other side of the table. “Where do you think you're going? I’m not done with you yet. You little insect,” She called out. Tim didn’t respond as he hurried to the edge of the table, his thoughts weren’t clear as to what was next. Maybe he would jump, or try to climb down, but Riley was too big and was hovering over top of him before he was even close to getting there. Without a word, Riley picked Tim up off his coffee table and held him between her fingers. Tim had nowhere to go as his feet kicked and swung around in the open air. He was dangling hundreds of feet above the ground as Riley held him in her grasp.

“PUT ME DOWN! OH JESUS,” Tim cried out trying his best not to struggle too hard but failing. Being so high up would make anyone act recklessly. Tim wouldn’t have ever thought his life could have ended from a fall in his own living room but at his current size, it was possible.  Especially from the hands of a teen girl who wasn’t very happy with how he spoke to her. The only thing that kept Tim from falling was the two fingers holding him tight, belonging to a girl who had a very mean and disapproving look on her face.  This was probably Tim’s last moments…

“Well, MR,” Riley spoke holding Tim in her fingers and turning around toward the couch. “I guess I should show you what REALLY smells bad. Maybe then you’ll learn to stop acting like you're too good to massage my cute feet.”

Tim had no idea what the heck she was talking about. How was she going to do that? Tim was too busy worrying about being dropped from-

Tim’s fear came true as all of a sudden Riley let him go. One moment he was hanging over a large drop to his doom, the next he felt his stomach drop as he was suddenly let go to take the plunge to his death. Tim screamed as he flipped and spun in mid-air as he flew down past Riley’s short shirt-covered belly, past her hips and shorts, while taking a tumble by her thighs, and flipped head over heels toward the hard stern ground!

Or that’s what Tim thought.

A sudden soft impact on Tim’s back jolted him back to his current surroundings.  The impact tossed him up in the air for a bit of distance before he bounced back down, the soft bounce and nothing hurting told Tim he was fine. Tim looked around at the fabric of the couch surrounding him. Tim had landed on one of the soft couch cushions as he hadn’t impacted on the hard floor of his home. The startling realization that he wasn’t dead, filled his mind with relief and hope. That was till he felt a shadow over him and he looked up to see the massive mega-sized moon coming down toward him like a meteorite from space. Tim held up his hands and screamed as he watched the athletic back side of Riley slowly descend on his helpless body. There was nowhere to go, nowhere to hide, Tim was in the middle of a couch cushion as he was subjected to the deadly doom of an enormous ass descending down on his small pathetic body. Tim continued to scream in horror as he watched the round rear end of Riley fall right on him. Riley gave no warning or heads up for Tim to react to the incoming wall of fabric and booty.  It was like the sky literally falling on Tim. He was a helpless being, watching the astronomically large ass landing on him. The short-covered butt of his tormentor blacked out all of the light around him. The corners that showed some traces of light felt to be miles away. Tim had no chance of out-running the giant crater creating crack of Riley’s mighty rear end coming down on Tim’s small pathetic body.

Tim let out a cry for mercy as he felt the tidal wave of cloth, fat, and muscle pin and push him down into the gulping ground. The cushion pillow below Riley’s ass beckoned and bent as it folded in on itself from the weight, bringing Tim down with it. He was glued to the back side of Riley as she sat on him like a whooppee cushion. With nothing to hold him up like solid ground, Tim felt his body press and warp around Riley’s round ass. There was nothing he could do, as Tim was stuck under the impossible weight of the tomboyish girl above him.

“RILEY,” Tim screamed as loud as he could under her ass.

“You thought my feet smelled bad,” Riley remarked as she nestled her booty on top of her little neighbor. “Wait till you get a smell of my other body parts… then we’ll see which is worse.”

Tim felt his heart skip a beat.

She couldn’t possibly be serious right now, could she? Tim struggled and fought as hard as he could to crawl away from the ominous words that Riley spoke, but he found his struggle was all in vain. He was stuck, and there was no escaping from Riley’s rancid smells that she warned him about, he would be forced to smell what could only be horrendous smells.  Tim could not only hear but also feel Riley’s laughter as she chuckled while sitting on top of him and mocking him.

“This is a bad one, I can already feel it building up. Oh boy, you should have been quiet and did what I told you MR, cause this fart…. Is gonna be epic!” Riley laughed as she continued to sit on top of Tim’s straining body.

“NO NO! PLEASE OH GOD!” Tim cried, “LET ME GO!!!” Tim pushed and fought as much as he could, but the billion-ton titan on him wasn’t moving an inch. Instead, all Tim got was the sounds of a deep gurgling sound building and moving around above. Tim could hear the noise of the special gift that Riley wanted to give him. The gas bomb ballooned and bubbled around above while it made its way toward the exit hole. Tim felt the fight for his life fail as the slightest sensations rippled over Riley’s rear end. Tim could feel the tension and relaxation of several muscles pinning him down, warping around him with the fleshy folds as the incoming gas bomb got closer. Any hope that Tim had for Riley to get up or save him, vanished the moment he heard the deep deafening bass billowing sound around him, shaking him and the pillow he was stuck to.

Riley was letting out the mightiest fart that was known to Tim, as he could feel and hear the sounds echoing from nearby and the cushion he was stuck to. The flapping and fluttering of butt folds made the totting sound that every child would burst into laughing at, as burrowed its sound into the pillowy ground near Tim. Sadly it wasn’t a sound that Tim would laugh about as he could feel the pressure and heated air rushing over him. The smell was just as horrendous as he expected. The long disgusting smell of what was eaten a few days ago roared out of Riley’s ass and made Tim gag on the contents of the filthy fart. He couldn’t hope to stay conscious but he did, as the rotten stench of the few-day-old digested food, and foul-smelling air rolled over him. The intense smell was making Tim squirm around harder under the massive weight of Riley’s ass. Every second Tim squirmed and screamed for help, but it only brought a sinister smile to Riley’s face as the struggles of the tiny neighbor under her farting butt were bringing her more joy than Tim wanted.

The first fart was almost done when Tim heard the familiar sounds of groaning and gurgling from the upstairs plumbing that belonged to Riley's guts making more noise. He already recognized the second volley of farts before it even came. He couldn’t prepare for the next assault of smells as they swarmed and attacked Tim’s nose from the second burst from her blasted butt. He could get a sense of the smell of what Riley had the other night. The cabbage was already making her farts rancid enough to make Tim want to pass out. He did everything he could, but the constant cruel crescendo of toots made Tim cough and hack due to the gas. It was so strong that instead of knocking him out, it only jolted him back to his torturous suffering.

Riley on the other hand had no problem farting on her neighbor under her ass. If anything it was fun and very entertaining, as she could feel the almost microscopic feeling of the shrunken person under her butt slapping and pushing on her backside. The tickling sensations struggled harder and faster with each poof of her booty gas. She could feel the hot air roll out of her ass crack and toward the location of the struggling sensation of the little tiny person. The frantic and sped-up squirming he did as Riley could feel him under herself fighting as the heat wave hit him

It wasn’t till a few moments after the panic and dread from the tiny man that Riley got a soft whiff of her fart. “OH WOW!!! OH YEAH, THAT’S A STINKER,” Riley called out laughing and waving her hand over her face. “Damn… I can’t imagine how it smelled a few moments ago, it had to be much stronger right?” Riley giggled as she rolled around in her seat, making sure to put some extra weight on her butt-loving neighbor. The creep was probably enjoying this, Riley gave a weird face at the thought of someone enjoying being stuck under her ass. Guys were so weird.

Tim, on the other hand, was far from enjoying himself as he was feeling the hot harsh smell scraping down his throat as it left his throat and lungs burning from the assault. Lucky for Tim, it only lasted a few moments, but the lingering hint in the air only reminded him of his horrible existence. No matter how he inhaled, through mouth or nose, it only left him with a sickening feeling and a reminder of the hot gas that he guzzled down previously. If it weren’t for the fact that he couldn’t hold his breath till he passed out, he wouldn’t have ever taken another gulp of air if he could. However, it wasn’t possible to suffocate himself by not breathing, as he was eventually forced to inhale with the wall of gargantuan weight pinning him down like this and the little air remaining having heavy traces of residual fart gas floating around for him to suck up.

Thinking that he was about to be hit with another nauseating wave of death, the feeling of Riley standing up and lifting her giant ass off his body and face was unexpected and a lifesaver. The fresh cold gush of untainted air almost made Tim cry. He gulped it down like he was dehydrated and the air was his only source of water. Slurping and gulping down the air in mighty inhales was all Tim could do as Riley stood up and turned around looking down at his weak body.

“So, do you think my feet still stink,” Riley asked with a taunting in a very cocky tone.

Tim shook his head. He couldn’t remember what anything smelled like except for her butt and farts. It was all that lived in his head after being subjected to the torment. “No, no your feet are fine,” Tim quickly said trying to save himself from another possible gas attack.

Riley laughed, “Good, see I knew you would see things my way. Alright,” She said slowly bending down. Tim watched, too tried to move, as Riley picked him up off the couch. He didn’t see it behind him, but he was sure there was an enormous butt-shaped imprint on his couch that he was flattened into. Tim felt himself being carried back to the table from before, being dropped down on the flat surface. Slowly getting up from the impact of his fall, Tim stood up to watch his giantess goddess slowly sitting back down. Her monstrous back side already filling out the space he used to be tucked under. A place Tim didn’t want to be again, being under that massive mound of meaty booty was like walking through the seven rings of hell.  Being blasted by loud or even silent storms of flatulence. Tim shuddered as he quickly tried to not think about the smells or even the heat-

The sound of an enormous object slamming down before him cut Tim’s thoughts off as he was looking at a wall of flesh. Soon another enormous booming sound shook Tim to his core as he watched another enormous wall of flesh drop down before him.

“Chop chop little man,” Riley called out. “Start rubbing and scrubbing. Or I’m gonna put you right back where you were, and trust me, little guy, that was only HALF of what I got… you don’t want to be down there when things get REALLY bad,” Riley snickered.

Tim didn’t have to be told twice as he bolted to the horrible fleshly wall of Riley’s disgustingly bare feet. The monolithic-sized soles showered him in darkness as he looked up a the flat and also wrinkled wall of foot flesh. Tim pushed his hands into the closest part he could as he rubbed the hard, but also soft surface. Tim did what he could, like washing a car, he rolled and circulated his hands over the surface of the skin as best he could. As he worked, Tim couldn’t help but inhale some air, as all breathing creatures needed to do. The first in take of air caused him to stall and stop, as he got a strong whiff of the potent pungent smell permeating the air before him. Tim thought the farts were bad, but these feet…. It was like something he never smelt before. It was like Riley never washed her feet as the accumulated smell of years possibly a decade of filth, sweat, and stench was layered into those soft soles before him. Tim held his nose with one hand, which was now smelling strongly of Riley’s feet, as he tried everything to not smell or consume the foot stench before him.

However, as much as Tim fought it, Riley was having none of it. The tomboyish monster laughed and mocked Tim, “Awww is it too much for you? I can always put you back down here…” She laughed slapping the couch cushion next to her signifying where exactly she was speaking about.

Tim looked horrified past the twin towers of toes as he saw Riley show off the seat. There was no way he would take his chance down there by her backside after what she put him through, but her feet weren’t a walk in the park either.  The smell that was coming off of her feet was just as strong as those blasted winds blowing out of her backside It was hard to believe, but Tim was sure that these feet were in the same horrible category as Riley’s gaseous farts. The sweaty stench of God knew how long her feet hadn’t been washed or cleaned, poured into poor Tim’s nose. It was like someone was pouring pure salt water down his nose and into his throat. The stinging sensation was so strong he was already weeping as he touched the warm surface of Riley’s foot.

The moment Tim’s hand touched Riley’s feet he could tell this was gonna be a bad time…

The wall of flesh he touched, was sticky and icky as he could feel dead skin and old aged sweat and sock fuzz sticking to the soles of Riley’s feet. The layer of funky gunk glued to her heel was enough to make Tim gag at the sight. He could peel off a layer of dead skin and cotton fabric from the first layer of skin of Riley’s foot. The way she reacted told Tim everything, she didn’t even know how bad her feet were. She didn’t so much as giggle or twitch as his hands peeled a layer off like yanking a tarp off the top of a car. Tim held the large chunk of old foot funk and watched as Riley kept her feet shoved toward Tim. She had no idea, which only meant a few disgusting possibilities. Like the fact that maybe she didn’t shower today and maybe even less than a few times a week.

There could have been more possibilities but Tim was having none of it as he could smell the stench on her skin and the giant foot in his face.

“This is fucking disgusting! You need to clean your feet!” Tim shouted steeping away from the atrocious foot.

“Uh, duh… that’s why you’re there. Now chop-chop! I don’t have all day,” Riley called out between her feet. She looked past the two large legs and at Tim on the table. But he refused to be intimated this time.

“No, HELL no,” Tim spoke. “Your feet are the stuff of nightmares kid!  Learn to wash up!”

“Are they,” Riley replied not sounding hurt at all. If anything she seemed delighted at Tim’s disgust.
“Yeah, now get your feet off my table, turn me back to normal, and get the hell out!” Tim shouted feeling his emotions bursting at the intoxicating fumes muddling his mind. He could feel his head getting woozy from just being near these disgusting feet.

Riley didn’t say anything as she sat up looking past her toes and down at Tim near her heels. Finally, she let out an annoyed sigh, “Alright, if that’s what you want I’ll take my feet off the table.”

“FINALLY,” Tim sighed loudly as he stood there watching Riley lean forward.

He didn’t see it coming as Riley leaned further forward past her feet. The moment her hands past her legs, Tim felt something off. He quickly turned around and let out a soft gasp as he watched a giant white fabric sock being held in Riley’s hand approaching him. The opening to the sock was wide open and gliding toward him, a tunnel of pure darkness engulfing Tim’s view. Before Tim could ask what was going on, Riley’s voice called out with a delighted tone, “I BETTER PUT MY SOCK BACK ON BEFORE I GOOOOO!”

Tim watched the giant opening like a black hole full of white fabric gulping toward him. Like a whale shark swallowing its meal, Tim watched the opening of the sock gap open wider than any house he had ever seen. The size was larger than he could even fully comprehend as it came rushing toward him. Tim turned to run only to recall the wall of flesh before him as he was stuck. By the time Tim turned around again to assess the sock’s approach it was too late as the edges of the opening were already on him. He watched as the sock was warped around him and Riley’s foot. He was quickly pushed and dragged with the wall of cotton as Tim was pushed into Riley’s heel.

Riley laughed as she yanked her sock up on her foot not caring about the screams of Tim as she pulled the foot cover up her leg and past her ankle and toward her knee. It didn’t take long before Riley captured her stupid neighbor in her sock and left him in there. She didn’t bother putting her other sock on as she had already gotten her prize. She was content to finish her show before heading home, which meant more time with her silly little person stuffed into her foot. Something she could tell that he wasn’t liking at all.

Tim was freaking out as he was jammed into an all-out hot smelly skin prison with a warm wool covering that bonded him in place, like a spiderweb sticking him to the source of the sweaty smell. He was stuck and unable to move much at all, as he could feel the foot’s heat vibrating through him and the massive wall of sock on his back keeping him in place. The ungodly heat was starting to build in just a matter of minutes as Tim was starting to cook alive from the body heat and trapped air. It wasn’t till now he realized how hot an enormous foot could be with the combination of a fabric sock covering him. It was like being in a sauna only it smelled of sweat and smelly soles that stank more than he could have imagined. It was enough to make him sick and he tried to franticly look for an exit. However, as much as Tim fought he found his body stuck and locked in place as the sock kept him pinned enough to be unable to struggle more than a wiggle in place.

Tim’s screams were lost in the sound of the TV still playing as Riley sat there slumped in her seat watching the television. She could feel her socked foot but it didn’t matter much as the struggles in them were soon went ignored by the fascinating show that was playing on the TV. Riley kept watching till her show finally ended and she let out a tired sigh at the very lame conclusion they gave her. Grabbing the soda she chugged the last of the sugary drink before tossing the can back on the table and sitting up.

“I better head home, alright time to get back,” Riley told herself as she sat up and pulled her feet off the table and down to the ground. It wasn’t till now that the struggles in her left foot were felt as she started to stand up. “HEY,” Riley barked standing on the disruptive person in her sock, “You're coming home with me whether you like it or not. Because you’re mine now, little man, and you better get used to it, or I’ll stick you in my toilet and flush you down the septic tank.  Where you and the rest of the very annoying shits all go, and don’t think I won't do it.”

Riley stood there with her foot baring down on the frantically struggling person, soon getting extremely quiet and unmoving beneath her foot. “That’s what I thought. Now shut up and enjoy the fact I'm letting you live, you disgusting worm,” Riley spoke smiling as she leaned over for her sneaker. She held it before her foot and pressed the enormous shoe before her foot. It didn’t take long to slip her shoe on as she grinned at the pathetic person under her foot slipping into her shoe to be used for however long she wanted.

Tim wept as he felt the enormous looming shoe coming into place, the lights already fading as he could just make out the sole of the shoe coming into view through the sock he was stuck in. Tim watched the dark abyssal shoe swallow up all the light he had before it covered him and the foot he was stuck to leaving him in the dark.  It was like he was in a sandwich, with the foot and shoe being the slices of bread, and the sock being one nasty stinking piece of cheese.  The reeking smell of overdue sweaty stink sweltering around Tim’s nose made him sick. The stench was so foul that he gagged on the arrival to the shoe of Riley’s feet. She had to have used this a long time to build up such a strong potent smell, and it wasn’t going to leave anytime soon. Tim cursed and coughed on the sweaty and vinegary scent that lingered around his nose and mouth. Tim tried to say something but the smell kept him wordless and powerless as he was pinned to the disgusting foot of Riley.

As Tim fought for freedom, he couldn’t help but hear the massive looming voice of the giantess that had him kidnapped speaking. She sounded so excited and thrilled as she spoke. “What a great day.  Nothing like getting in some soccer practice, a snack, and a nice relaxation time. Thanks, Mister, uh… You know I don’t even know your name,”  Riley laughed as she went on,  “All well, anyway, I’m sure I’ll have fun with you. Nothing like taking back a nice new toy to play with later…” Riley snickered as she slowly walked off out of Tim’s home. The feeling of her body squishing and pressing into Riley’s small shrunken body didn’t help as he knew that he was being taken from his only safe place in the world right now. He had no words to say as Riley had spoken for him. The only sounds he could make at the moment were exhausted and wordless sounds as Tim was being squished to a pulp.

Tim could only scream his one desire as he shouted, ‘NOOOOO! DON’T TAKE ME AWAY!!!”

That was however unheard as Riley slowly walked and stomped out of the home with the small pathetic Tim in one of her shoes. Her last response as she started to leave was her looking back at the single home and scoffing, “What a pathetic place to live. Don’t worry mister, you’re gonna love coming home with me, and living with me… as long as you don’t act up that is,” Riley warned as she laughed walking out of the home. Making sure to put some extra pressure on one of her shoes. The one with the tiny person struggling to say something to the giantess stepping on him. Something he would never get to say anytime soon, as he was slowly being compressed into a shoe like an insole that a normal person would use...




This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10813