Gina by minuteman
Summary: A lonely man is thrust into a hellish existence as he becomes the toy-slave of a dancer he met at a strip club.
Categories: Giantess, Instant Size Change, Feet, Humiliation, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 10800 Read: 124241 Published: November 30 2008 Updated: December 10 2008

1. Chapter 1 by minuteman

2. Chapter 2 by minuteman

3. Chapter 3 by minuteman

4. Chapter 4 by minuteman

5. Chapter 5 by minuteman

6. Chapter 6 by minuteman

7. Chapter 7 by minuteman

8. Chapter 8 by minuteman

9. Chapter 9 by minuteman

10. Chapter 10 by minuteman

11. Chapter 11 by minuteman

12. Chapter 12 by minuteman

13. Chapter 13 by minuteman

14. Chapter 14 by minuteman

Chapter 1 by minuteman
 

As I woke up, the reality of my pathetic life hit me like a ton of bricks...like it always does. I opened my eyes but it must still be nighttime...but its quiet so Gina isn't home from work yet. The air holes in my shoebox/prison are barely visable as I lay here beneath a used tissue that I was “lucky” that Gina gave me to cover my naked four inch body.

How long have I been Gina's prisoner? Has it been weeks or months? I'm really not sure but I'm pretty sure it hasn't been a year yet. Sometimes I wonder if the hell I live in now is the only reality I have ever had and those thoughts of being “normal” are just part of some crazy dream....

Suddenly I hear the door being opened...oh God...she's home. I hear the door close and Gina's car keys slam as they land on the kitchen table. I hear her talking...probably on her cell and then silence.

This was the part I hated the most. I never knew what kind of mood Gina was going to be in when she got home and depending on her mood was would determine what kind of night I had in store for myself. I starting counting...

1,2,3...

For some reason, if the count got past 100...Gina was in a better mood. If she came to me right away, it usually meant she was in a bad mood...

43, 44, 45...

I heard the TV go on and she was talking again on the phone, a good sign...

65, 66, 67...

Violently, my body was shoved against the corner of the shoebox as it was lifted and dumped onto her bed. She has done this plenty of times and I could tell by the bounce where I was...the only thing I didn't know was what torment Gina had planned for me this evening as the top of the box was slowly lifted and light filled my prison

 

(End of Chapter 1).

Chapter 2 by minuteman
 

As the top of the shoebox was removed, I was temporarily blinded by the light.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE SHOEBOX, LITTLE MAN!", Gina yelled.

Gina was kneeling next to the shoebox on her bed and tipped it over and I tried to crawl out. Apparently I wasn't getting out quickly enough and I was flicked out next to Gina's knees as she looked down at me while she was kneeling.

"ANOTHER SHIT NIGHT!", she roared.

Suddenly she threw a bunch of dollar bills on me and I was buried by small mound of money. At four inches tall each bill was like nine or ten feet long and four or five feet wide and I knew what was coming next.

"COUNT IT NOW! IF I MADE LESS THAN $200 YOUR IN FOR A WORLD OF SHIT!", Gina demanded. "I'LL BE BACK IN FIVE MINUTES!"

When Gina left the bed, I crawled out of the mound of giant money and made a pathetic attempt to count it. She knew the task was impossible at my size and when she returned I would be duly punished for not being able to complete such as "menial task".

To give you a little background, Gina was a dancer I met a strip club a while back. I was recently divorced and not quite ready to get back to the dating scene yet. Going to a strip club seemed kind of a way for me to ease myself back into the swing of things after everything I had been through. The club I went to was kind of a dive but it was a bikini club (not naked but topless in the private rooms) and the food was decent, the beer was cheap and I enjoyed the stage shows. For $50 you could go into the VIP room and get about 15 minutes of lap dances, for $125 you could go into the more private Champagne Room for 30 minutes. What I liked about the Champagne Room is that you get your 5 lap dances plus you could cuddle with your dancer after the 15 minutes of lap dances were over. I had a foot fetish, so the dancers would let me massage their feet and if I was lucky they might let me suck their toes...but I digress.

Anyway I met Gina about the third or fourth time I was there. She was a little different from the other dancers. Most of the dancers were Pamela Anderson wannabes who were from east European countries and could barely speak English. Gina (her stage name was Mystique) was 5'8" tall and thin, probably 110 lbs. With dark hair and tanned skin she kind of reminded of Eva Longoria from "Desperate Housewives". She was 24 years old and although she was born in the U.S. she was an exotic blend of French and Brazilian descent. On top of that, Gina was very engaging but she knew I had a foot fetish so when she got me into the Champagne Room, she demanded increasingly more money (in tips) for me to suck her toes.

I was spending $500 to $1000 a week on my addiction to Gina and the club. After a couple of months (and about $12,000), I sent her an email telling her I was going to stop coming. The email I got in return was kind of curious. For weeks I had been trying to arrange an OTC (outside the club) date with her but she refused. Most smart dancers will not meet up with customers OTC and she appeared to be no exception. But in the email she had asked to come by her place for dinner and a "special surprise". She said she wanted to show her appreciation for all the business I had given her and it was the least she could do.

I took her up on her offer and my life was never been the same since.

Shit, I could hear her coming back, while she approached me I noticed she was in jeans with a pink tank top and in bare feet. She sat on the bed gingerly again at a kneeling position and picked me with her right hand grasping my tiny four inch frame between her thumb and forefinger.

"SO, LITTLE MAN (she never called me by my name), HOW MUCH DID I MAKE TONIGHT", she asked as she held me close to her face.

She had a devilish smile and her tone was much calmer than it was a few minutes ago so I decided to take a chance and try to reason with her.

"Gina", I pleaded, "you've asked to count your money before you know at my size it's impossible!"

Suddenly she gripped me tighter between her thumb and forefinger and I was winded.

"WRONG ANSWER LITTLE SHIT! I MADE $188 IN FOUR FUCKING HOURS GRINDING COCKS FOR LOSERS LIKE YOU! DO YOU THINK THAT'S FAIR?" she asked while shaking my tiny body in her grasp.

Being winded by her grasp I was unable to respond. She grabbed my left leg with the thumb and forefinger of her other hand and dangled me upside down. She started flicking me with the middle finger of her other hand until I passed out.

The last thing I remember was her yelling at me continuously, "DO YOU THINK THAT'S FAIR?" while she flicked my tiny bruised body.

(End of Chapter 2)

Chapter 3 by minuteman
 

When I woke up in the morning, I was in a world of hurt. I looked up and I was at the foot of Gina's bed about 10 or 12 inches away(15 or 20 feet from my tiny perspective) from her right foot. I hadn't received a thrashing from Gina like last night in a while but I knew from past experience that my body was going to be bruised up. On top of that my entire body reeked of THAT smell. Apparently after I passed out last night, Gina must have used my body to service herself, AGAIN!. To show how pathetic my life was, I considered myself “lucky” when I was passed out when she did that.

Gina was fast asleep and wouldn't be up for awhile. I looked at her clock radio on her nightstand and it was only 11:18. Gina never gets up before noon.

To me, her foot seemed about 15 or 20 feet away. To my tiny four inch frame, Gina's foot was about nine feet long and about three feet wide. She had kind of long toes, her big toe was about two feet long. Gina was very meticulous about her toes and fingers and it seemed like she was constantly getting manicures and pedicures. Right now her toes and fingers had a French manicure, which I found very arousing...

Suddenly while I was looking at Gina's feet, I was thinking of one of the times I was in the Champagne Room with her...

Gina was straddled over my body as we sat on the couch. She had she finished her five lap dances. One thing about this club was they did allow the dancers to do full contact grinding. That in itself was enough to get me a little aroused, even though the I was fully dressed and Gina was wearing a bikini bottom. At least she was topless.

“So, you in the mood for a little toe sucking, sweetie?”, she asked with a smile on her face.

This was the third or fourth time we had been together but Gina knew by now I had a serious foot fetish. What she said next kind of surprised me.

“You know, honey...we're really not supposed to let customers do that in here”, she said “and I caught some flack from management last time we did it“.

I looked in the corner of the room where there was a surveillance camera that management used to observe the goings on in the Champagne Room. In the back of my head, I knew that someone was always watching and taping us like they do in all strip clubs. Management did that to prevent full blown prostitution but sometimes that line got pretty thin in here.

“I know the bouncer that is watching us today and I made a deal with him that he would look the other way while you suck my toes but...”, Gina said with a mock pout as her bit lower lip as she looked at me.

“But what?”, I finished.

“It's gonna cost you a little more if you wanna keep sucking my toes in here...$100 extra each time...is that okay?,she asked.

I didn't have a problem with the $100 but unfortunately, as time went on that $100 became $200 and by the time I stopped going to the club, she was charging me $500 on top of the $125, plus she expected a tip of $25 or $50 every time on top of that.

But I didn't know that at the time, so paying the extra $100 seemed okay...at the time.

During this session, we did what we always did. We sat at opposite ends of couch facing each other. Gina would have to almost be laying down and I would suck her toes on one foot as she gave me a foot job with the other. This part of the session only lasted about 15 minutes but I would always achieve orgasm and after we were done we would go back to the public area of the club and chat a little before I left.

“So how was it today, sweetie?”, Gina asked

Even then she never called me by name.

“It was great as usual”, I replied.

Suddenly she embraced me and whispered in my ear, “What are thinking about when you suck my toes...you seem like you are almost in a trance while you are doing it.”

I laughed and said, You wouldn't believe me if I told you".

“Try me”, as she whispered again in my ear.

At that point I whispered in her about my GTS fetish and explained how it arouses me to think of images of being a few inches tall and at the mercy of a beautiful woman like her. I explained to her that there was a whole community of people like me on the Internet. Her first reaction was to giggle. Gina had never heard of a GTS fetish but after that day she started visiting GTS sites and chat rooms. She engaged in roleplaying and from that day forward, all of our Champagne Room sessions would be live role plays...which is why I didn't mind paying a little extra....

Suddenly my train of thought of my past live was broken as Gina playfully poked my tiny frame with her right foot and knocked me down on my ass.

“WAKE UP LITTLE GUY...WE HAVE A BIG DAY AHEAD OF US.”, she said as she giggled.

One good thing about that was when she called me “little guy” as opposed to “little man”or “little shit”, she was usually in a good mood.

In terms of my pathetic life....I considered myself lucky on those days.

(End of chapter 3)

Chapter 4 by minuteman
 

After being poked with her big toe, she pulled her foot back. Gina then reached over and grabbed me with her right hand between her thumb and forefinger. Again, she was very gentle, so I know she was in good mood. She sat up against the headboard of her bed with her knees bent and her feet flat on the surface of the bed. While gently holding me, she placed me on her right knee.

“SORRY ABOUT LAST NIGHT....I WAS IN KIND OF A SHIT MOOD”, she told me with puppy eyes.

“I KNOW I WAS A LITTLE ROUGH BUT YOU FORIVE ME, DON'T YA HONEY?”, she said as she giggled and gently rubbed her thumb against my stomach.

Now, one thing I learned about Gina was not to confront or try to argue with her. Her mood could switch on a dime and I could find myself in a world of shit at any second. When Gina was in a “good” mood, the best thing for me to do was to ride for as long as possible and try to “enjoy” it.

“Gina”, I replied, “you know I live only to please you. Just let me know what I could do...you know I am always here for you.”

It turned my stomach to say that load of shit but at least it would buy me some time and if I was lucky, maybe I would get something to eat and if I was really lucky, I would even get a bath.

“OH...YOUR SUCH A SWEETHEART”, she said as gently placed me on the bed to the right of her. “I'LL TELL YOU WHAT...I GOT SOME PHONE CALLS TO MAKE BEFORE WE HAVE BREAKFAST SO WHY DON'T YOU GO TO TOWN WITH MY FEET FOR A LITTLE BIT?”

Then she winked at me and said, “YOU'VE EARNED IT!”

She reached over and grabbed her cell phone from her night stand and I stood there standing. She gave me a light flick with her middle finger but it still knocked me down.

“WELL, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, LITTLE MAN?”. she asked as she giggled. “MY TOOTISES NEED SOME LOVING!”

She wiggled her toes as she laughed.

She kept her knees bent so her feet were flat on the bed's surface. I walked to her right foot and jumped on. To my tiny 4 inch frame, her foot was like 9 feet long but the part of the foot past the angle was like a the size of narrow double bed. I squirmed up to her big toe and grabbed like it was an oversized pillow. The big toe itself was about two feet long and I positioned my head just below the her nail. She had been working last night and hadn't showered yet so the odor was quite pungent. As I rubbed my entire body against her big toe and upper foot, I licked and kissed her toe. Even though Gina was engaged in a conversation on her cell phone, she stretched and contracted her big toe to be in sync with my motions. I am pretty certain that Gina didn't get a lot of out of this but she knew this was pleasing to me and tried to cooperate. My naked little body reached orgasm three times and for that brief time Gina let me “make love” to her feet, I felt a sense of freedom and enjoyment. It almost made the living hell of my existence worth it.

I said “almost”!

Suddenly and without warning, Gina grabbed my sides with her thumb and forefinger, turned her left hand around and gently placed my tiny body in her right palm.

“I THINK YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH EXITEMENT FOR ONE DAY, LITTLE GUY”, she said laughing.

As she pulled me up to her nose, she sniffed and said, “ OH MY GOD, YOU STINK! HOW COULD SOMETHING SO TINY SMELL SO BADLY?”

She laughed at her own joke but the combination of my cum, her vaginal fluids from the previous night and the fact that I haven't been bathed in weeks...well I'm sure you get the picture.

Gina looked at me and said, “WELL BEFORE BREAKFAST WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO CLEAN YOU UP AND...”.

Suddenly there was a knock at her door and Gina looked sharply at the door and gently let me down on her night stand and headed toward the door. This was a studio apartment so I could see the entrance to Gina's apartment from my vantage point on the nightstand. Gina looked through the peep hole and then looked back at me with glaring eyes of anger.

“CAN I HELP YOU?”, she said in her nicest voice.

“POLICE MA'AM, COULD MY PARTNER AND I COME IN AND TALK TO YOU FOR A MOMENT?”, the lady's voice on the other side of the door said.

“SURE, JUST GIVE ME A SECOND TO PUT SOMETHING ON”, she replied.

Gina made a beeline for me with as angry look on her face that I have not seen since I have been her prisoner. She grabbed and put me in the top drawer of her nightstand and with drawer slightly ajar, she threatened me in a whispered tone.

“I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THE POLICE ARE DOING HERE BUT IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THE FUCKING DAY YOU WERE BORN!”, she said as slammed the drawer shut with a force that knocked me to the back of the drawer.

In a cheery voice, I heard Gina say in response to another knock, "I'LL BE RIGHT THERE OFFICERS".

(End of Chapter 4)

Chapter 5 by minuteman
I don't think it was Gina's intention but when she slammed the nightstand drawer, it recoiled and was slightly ajar. Although they were far away, from my tiny perspective, the voices of the three giants which included a lady police officer, a man police officer and Gina were booming and I was able to follow most of the conversation that took place.

What drew the police to Gina's apartment complex was the fact that my car was still parked in the lot after all these months. Either my ex-wife or one of my co-workers must have filed a missing persons report and eventually someone in the building must have reported what looked like an abandoned car to the police. There are over 100 units in Gina's apartment complex, so it sounded like the police were trolling the building for clues.

Gina played it pretty cool and she didn't let on that she knew me or anything. One thing I have learned about strippers and exotic dancers is because they live double lives they are usually excellent liars. While I was listening to the conversation, I was tempted to yell something to try to get the attention of the police officers but I couldn't...

My fear was that if I tried something AND failed...I would be subject to Gina's wrath. Also, common sense set in. If the giants were even ten feet away from me, from my tiny perspective, that's like 200 feet away or over half the length of a football field. Also, Gina apparently anticipated that I might try to make some noise and had put on the TV BEFORE she let the police officers in so. Any scream from me, simply would not be audible to them.

Everything looked like it was going to be okay for Gina but as the police officers were leaving I heard the man police officer say something.

"MA'AM? YOU LIVE HEAR ALONE, RIGHT?" he asked.

"WELL, YES OFFICER...I'VE BEEN HERE ABOUT A YEAR", she replied cheerily.

"OKAY, WELL WHOSE BLACK LEATHER JACKET IS ON THE COUCH OVER THERE?", he asked. "THAT'S OBVIOUSLY A MAN'S JACKET."

Bingo, that was my jacket. The one I wore when I came to Gina's apartment for dinner that fateful night. But without missing a beat, Gina replied...

"OH THAT'S MY BROTHER'S JACKET. HE FORGOT IT WHEN HE STOPPED BY HERE YESTERDAY. IN FACT, I WAS GOING TO DROP IT OFF AT HIS HOUSE A LITTLE LATER."

Wow...I was blown away on how convincing she was...but like I said about strippers and lying...it's second nature to them.

After that the police officers gave Gina their cards and asked her to be careful and be on the lookout for any suspicious activity. She thanked them and I immediately heard her rush toward the nightstand.

Gina violently opened the drawer and grabbed me tightly up to her face and with furor in her eyes I have never seen, she yelled, "YOU'RE FUCKED LITTLE MAN!"

(End of chapter 5)
Chapter 6 by minuteman
Like I said earlier, I am not sure how long I have been Gina's prisoner. Maybe its been weeks, maybe months. Part of the reason for that is the first phase of my imprisonment was such a haze...it's really difficult for me to gauge the actual passage of time.

I do have a vague recollection of the night I came to Gina's apartment...but its very disjointed...sorta like a dream you can't remember entirely. My first days or weeks as a four inch tall man are equally hazy. I remember a lot of nausea and I seem to remember a lot of primal screaming as most of the memory of that initial hazy period I was alone and in total darkness...perhaps I was in a box or drawer most of the time...I just can't seem to remember.

My first lucid recollection of my new life was probably a few weeks ago...but I can't even be sure of that. Even though I am lucid now and I am oriented to my situation...a great deal of my time is spent in total or almost total darkness. It's seems like I sleep a lot but I can't gauge how long I have slept each time I wake up...the passage of time has been become almost irrelavent.

Anyway, my first lucid recollection was waking up fully naked with a piece of tissue as a cover on Gina's night stand while she was on her cell phone. It appeared to be in the middle in the afternoon. Gina was in jean shorts with a white tank top sitting propped up against the headboard of her bed. I started to stand up and Gina looked at me with a smile and said to whoever she was talking to on her cell...

"OH...I'M SORRY...I GOTTA RUN...LEMME CALL YOU BACK LATER"

"WELL HELLO THERE LITTLE GUY...IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU WOKE UP", she said to me as she laughed.

"Gina? W-what's going on here? Where the hell am I?" I replied.

Suddenly and without warning, Gina gently grabbed me with her left hand between her thumb and index finger while she was sitting on her bed and said, "JEEZ LITTLE GUY, YOU'RE SUCH A SLOW LEARNER...YOU'RE MY TINY PRISONER".

She cupped me in her left hand and gently stroked my tiny body with her right hand index finger and at that point I started yelling at her.

"You fucking bitch", I yelled. "what the fuck have you done to..."

Before I could say anymore she tighly grasped me until I was winded...

Up to that point, this was the first I ever spoke to Gina in that tone. It was also the beginning of what I now refer to as "hell week". (Although I am not really sure it was a full week). It was during this time period that Gina put me through a period of non-stop torment. You see, it was not enough for Gina to physically dominate me...for reasons I will explain later...it was more important for Gina to dominate me both mentally and spirtually.

The range of torture that Gina put me through that week are probably too extensive to detail in minute detail. A favorite of hers was to tie some kite string to my body and dangle me over the toilet and submerge me while it was flushing. Sometimes the toilet bowl would still have urine and feces in it!.

One time she smashed grapes with her thumb inches away from my head while she had me taped down on a table. She was reminding me that she could smash my tiny head just as easily if I was not totally obediant to her.

She did some stuff to try to torment and tease me with her feet but it was during this time that Gina discovered that being close to her feet was arousing to me. After hell week she only used her feet to "reward" me when I was "good".

Another horrible time was when she placed me next to on the counter in the kitchen and put a couple of bananas and a little milk in a blender. I watched as she blended the bananas into a thick paste. Then she picked me up and placed me in the blender and looked down at me and asked, "SO LITTLE SHIT, ARE YOU EVER GOING TO TALK BACK TO ME AGAIN?"

I started screaming and pleading while I was more than waist deep in banana paste that I would never defy her again. After the blender incident I was broken spirtually and she knew it.

That's why when she told me I was "fucked" after the cops left she was totally shocked when I yelled to her in response...

"No bitch, you're fucked!"

This was the first time I stood up to Gina since "hell week". I don't why I said it and I immediately regreted it. I closed my eyes and waited for the "inevitable" punishment that I thought would follow.

But after a few seconds she loosened her tight grip on me. I opened my eyes and for the first time in my captivity I saw Gina doing something I never saw her do.

She was crying.

(End of chapter 6)
Chapter 7 by minuteman
As Gina was crying, she slowly fell to her knees and gently released me on the floor. My unexpected response to her anger must have caused something in her to snap. She sat there kneeling while looking down at me while she was sobbing and shaking her head.

I stood there frozen looking up at her but not in fear but almost in pity. For whatever reason I actually felt sorry for her.

After a few minutes, she finally spoke.

"I WAS SO CAREFUL...WITH EVERYTHING. I JUST FEEL SO STUPID FORGETTING SOMETHING SO...OBVIOUS...LIKE A CAR. "

Then she suddenly stood up while I was at the floor at her feet and she slammed her fist into the nightstand in anger...though the anger was clearly not at me but at herself.

She gently picked me and placed me on the nightstand. She came back with placed a shot glass of water and some tiny scraps of bread and meat not too far from where I was standing.

Then she knelt down so her head was even with me while I was on the nightstand and asked me, "WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE AND WHAT COLOR IS IT?"

"It's a black Lexus GX SUV", I replied. "I remember I parked fairly close to the entrance not too far from the swimming pool...my keys should be in my jacket pocket."

She responded with a weak smile and said "THANKS, HUN...I GOTTA LEAVE FOR A LITTLE BIT BUT I WILL BE BACK SOON. IT'S ABOUT 2PM AND I GOTTA BE AT WORK BY 8PM, SO I'LL BE BACK BEFORE THEN."

"...I JUST GOTTA FIGURE A WAY OF GETTING RID OF YOUR CAR WITHOUT ALERTING THE COPS...", she said. "IF I DO THINGS RIGHT I MIGHT BE EVEN ABLE TO SELL IT AND GET SOME MONEY..."

She walked to the couch and grabbed my jacket and and she was heading toward the door she reached into the pockets and shook her head as she looked at my car keys and left the apartment.

As I sat there in on the nightstand two things came to my mind.

First of all, this was the first time she ever left me alone in the apartment without putting me into the shoebox. When she left the apartment, she always put me in the box, left me a little food, water and a couple of tissues to crap and piss on. Once I was in the shoe box I was never sure where she put me. There were air holes on top but it was always totally dark so I assumed I was always put in a closet or something.

Actually, it was a little scary to be left out in the open like this, even though it was up high and out of any sort of danger. As much as I hated the shoebox/prison...it also provided safety while I was alone.

Secondly, when I thought about how quickly I responded to her question about my car...I actually wanted to be helpful. Of course it would have been easy for Gina to get information out of me if I refused to tell her anything...but I WANTED to be helpful. As I walked over to the scraps of food Gina left to have "lunch", I shook my head in confusion.

After I ate and drank some water...I took a crap on one the tissues Gina left me. I grabbed one of the clean tissues and dragged it as far way from the soiled one a could and covered my naked body and just thought about some other things.

They say that even the "perfect" crime leaves cops with about 25 clues. One thing that always amazed me about Gina was how smart and meticulous she was about details. When I became lucid and oriented to my captivity, one of the first things she did was remove my wallet and get rid of my clothes (except for my jacket). Needless to say, it was easy for her to get the passwords from me for my ATM card and credit cards. She was very cautious on how she got the money...she did it quickly and wore a blond wig over her dark hair and heavy makeup when she actually took the money from the ATM machines...that way it would be difficult for her to be ID'd from any surveillance cameras.

She worked alone so she didn't have to worry about anyone screwing anything up. Also, she didn't get greedy. She went to one machine, one time and took the only half the limit on each card once and got rid of the cards and my wallet immediately. At some point she had told me that she was able to get about $5,000 in cash, which sounded about right.

Gina was very cautious about not raising red flags and covering her tracks, which is why she got pissed off overlooking my car. First of all, she could have gotten a lot of money for it and second it was a clue that my disappearance is probably somehow connected with one of the tenants in the apartment complex.

I looked over at the clock radio and it was 4:30 PM. It was starting to get dark which told me it was probably December. Gina shrunk me and took me captive right after Labor Day so I must have been her captive about 3 months now. It certainly felt a lot longer and to this day I still don't know how she shrunk me.

One time I asked her and she grabbed me put me in the toilet bowl and while I was treading water in the toilet bowl she knealt down and told me the next time I asked THAT question would be the last time.

The topic of HOW I was shrunk was VERBOTTEN after that!

...suddenly I heard some alarms go off and I heard fire trucks outside. I heard some commotion in the hallway...but after about 30 minutes everything died out.

At first I was scared that I would be trapped in a burning building but it must have been a false alarm. After the commotion died out I fell asleep only to be awaken by Gina's gently rubbing of my stomach at about 7PM.

"WAKE UP, LITTLE GUY", she said gently. "I GOTTA TALK TO YOU BEFORE I GO TO WORK."

(End of Chapter 7)
Chapter 8 by minuteman
 

I woke up on the nightstand and got on my feet. Using the tissue I was sleeping on, I covered my tiny naked 4 inch tall body. Suddenly Gina's giant head appeared out of nowhere, smilled and she ripped the tissue off my body.

Her face came up close to me, sniffed me and said in a friendly voice, “OH MY GOD, YOU STILL SMELL LIKE SHIT...LETS TAKE YOU OVER TO THE KITCHEN SINK AND GET YOU CLEANED UP.”

Gina gently grabbed with with her right hand and gently cupped me with both hands as she walked over to the kitchen. When she got to the sink she gently grasped me with her right hand between her thumb and index finger and with her left hand ran the water until it warmed up a little. She rubbed me with a tiny amount of dish soap while she cleaned and rinsed me off.

“I BET THAT FEELS GOOD”, she said with a strangely maternal smile.

She dried me off with a paper towel and thew it out, placed my tiny naked body in front of her on the kitchen table as she sat down. I stood there shivering and she asked, “ARE YOU COLD, LITTLE GUY?”.

“A l-little”, I replied with a weak smile.

She pushed her seat back from the table and crossed her right leg over her left knee. She pulled off the white sock she was wearing and placed on it on the table next to me. It was one of the white sweat socks girls wear that only cover their feet and that don't go even go up to their ankles.

“I'VE BEEN WEARING IT ALL DAY...I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND THE SMELL!, she said laughing. “YOU CAN USE IT AS SLEEPING BAG IF YOU WANT".

I was cold, so I jumped inside the sock wrapped myself around it. To my tiny perspective, the sock was about 9 feet long and about 3 feet wide. It was a little sweaty and the smell of Gina's feet engulfed my senses as I felt myself getting aroused....

“ANYWAY”, she said looking at the clock. “I GOTTA BE AT WORK PRETTY SOON BUT LIKE I SAID I HAD TO TALK TO YOU.”

It was very rare that Gina actually talked “to me” instead of “at me”. Perhaps our “relationship” was taking a different turn...

“I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HEARD THE FIRE ALARMS EARLIER, BUT THAT WAS MY DOING. I HAD TO GET YOUR CAR AWAY FROM HERE”, she said, “AND I WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT IF SOMEONE WAS WATCHING THE CAR THEY WOULD BE DISTRACTED. I WORE A BLONDE WIG, SO IF ANYONE SAW ME, THEY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO ID ME.”

I nodded while I shivered inside her sock.

“I WAS ABLE TO GET $2500 FOR YOUR CAR, I WANTED TO GET MORE BUT I'M SURE THE GUY I SOLD IT TO PROBABLY KNEW I WAS DESPERATE TO GET RID OF IT SO I JUST TOOK THE MONEY.” she said while she shook her head in mild disgust.

I started laughing and said, “Gina, I paid almost $50,000 cash for that car back in July right before my divorce was finalized and all you got was $2500...”

Suddenly a look of rage filled her eyes as she slammed the table with her right hand about an inch to the left of my tiny shivering body.

“YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?... YOU LITTLE SHIT. BECAUSE OF YOU NOT TELLING ME ABOUT THE CAR, I COULD HAVE BEEN TRACED”, she yelled, "SECONDLY, IF YOU HAD TOLD ME ABOUT THE CAR FROM THE BEGINNING I COULD HAVE SOLD THE CAR UNDER LESS DESPERATE CIRCUMSTANCES AND GOTTEN A LOT MORE MONEY FOR IT...”

She stood at the edge of the table looking down at me and yelled, “I WAS GOING TO BE LENIANT ON YOU FOR THIS FUCK UP BUT IF YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY...”

She grabbed me out the sock and put me back to the shoebox by her bed and said, “I GOTTA GO TO WORK, LITTLE MAN...".

She continued talking to me after she put the top on and carried me to wherever she puts the box when she goes to work.

“...YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY...WE'LL SEE HOW FUNNY IT WHEN I GET BACK FROM WORK A LITTLE LATER”, she said menacingly.

A few minutes later, I heard the door close as Gina left the apartment. I was alone in the dark. I was still shivering and she did not leave me any tissues, food or water. I went to one of the corners of the box and shivered in a fetal position...but I was unable to sleep. In 4 or 5 hours Gina would return and I was going to be punished.

For some reason I feared this would be worst night of my captivity yet...

( End of chapter 8 )


Chapter 9 by minuteman
The toughest part of my captivity has always been the isolation of being in the shoebox/prison for extended periods. As I sit here in total darkness, the anticipation of the torment and torture that I will be subjected to is often as bad as the act itself.

It had already felt like I was in this box for much longer than the four or five hours that Gina said she was going to be gone...but time seems to have no relevance when you are in total darkness isolation.

Like I said earlier, I had introduced the giantess thing to Gina while I was a customer of hers at the strip club. While I sucked her toes and she gave me footjobs in the Champagne Room, we would do role plays of different giantess/shrunken man scenarios. I have still not figured out HOW Gina shrunk me and I am not allowed to ask her but for some reason, I think I am responsible for my situation because I am the one who turned Gina on to this stuff in the first place.

Many exotic dancers and strippers have a history of sexual abuse as children. As a tiny man, the abuse and torment that Gina subjects me to is not unlike the abuse and torment an adult can subject a small child to. Perhaps, on some level, the abuse I am subjected to by Gina is a reenactment of the abuse from her own childhood. A giantess fetish on the part of a women is the ultimate fantasy of domination.

...perhaps the chemistry of our simultaneous desire to have a real giantess fantasy...

Suddenly and without warning, the shoebox/prison was moved and I slide to the opposite end of the box. Gina dumped me on the floor close to her feet and threw the box violently across the room. She still had the french pedicure from yesterday.

I was on my knees looking up at Gina as she looked down at me while she as sitting in a chair in her kitchen. I tried to stand up and she extended her right foot into my torso and knock me backward on my ass.

"STAY DOWN, LITTLE SHIT...I'M IN A LOT OF TROUBLE BECAUSE OF YOU!", she said. "WHEN I CAME HOME TONIGHT, THE TWO POLICE DETECTIVES THAT WERE HERE EARLIER WERE WAITING FOR ME AND ASKED ME TO COME TO THE STATION WITH THEM".

I replied, "Did they say why..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" , she said as she poked me with her foot knocking me a few inches to the side. "I TOLD THEM THAT IF THEY WANT ME TO COME TO THE STATION THEY'LL HAVE TO ARREST ME. I'M GONNA LEAVE TOWN TONIGHT...I JUST GOTTA FIGURE OUT WHAT I'M GONNA DO WITH YOU".

As she said the last sentence, she gently covered my entire body with her foot, putting a little pressure on me...but nowhere near enough to squash me...yet!

(End of chapter 9)
Chapter 10 by minuteman

I started screaming and Gina removed her foot and when I looked up, she was standing over me with both feet on either side of my naked 4 inch tall body.

"WHAT'S WRONG LITTLE SHIT...I THOUGHT YOU LIKED MY FEET", Gina said mockingly as gently poked my stomach with the big toe of her right foot.

"No...Gina...I can help you...if you let me", I replied, "Please Gina...I want to make things right...I know I screwed things up but I know I can help you fix this."

Gina stepped back and knelt down in front of me. Looking down at me, she asked, "OKAY, I'LL GIVE YOU EXACTLY ONE MINUTE TO TELL ME HOW YOU CAN FIX THIS MESS?".

I started getting up and Gina flicked me down with the middle finger of her right hand while she was kneeling. "STAY PUT, LITTLE MAN...IF I DON'T LIKE WHAT I HEAR THERE IS GOING TO BE A GROSS RED STAIN WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW".

Gina crossed her arms while she looked down at me...I had to think fast.

(End of chapter 10)

The site has a 300 word minimum but this is the full chapter, even though it's very short. Chapter 11 will follow very soon, I promise! 

The site has a 300 word minimum but this is the full chapter, even though it's very short. Chapter 11 will follow very soon, I promise! 

The site has a 300 word minimum but this is the full chapter, even though it's very short. Chapter 11 will follow very soon, I promise! 

The site has a 300 word minimum but this is the full chapter, even though it's very short. Chapter 11 will follow very soon, I promise! 

The site has a 300 word minimum but this is the full chapter, even though it's very short. Chapter 11 will follow very soon, I promise! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 11 by minuteman
Gina reached down and picked me with her right hand. As I dangled between her thumb and index finger about 3 inches from her face, I began to speak.

"Okay, Gina...the cops obviously don't have enough evidence to arrest you or they would have...there's even a good chance you may not even be a suspect...maybe they just found out somehow that I was a customer of yours at the club...,' I said as I was interupted by Gina.

"YOU KNOW, LITTLE MAN, YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT...OKAY...SO WHAT SHOULD I DO?", she asked.

"Well..just go back down to the parking lot and talk to the cops...apologize to them and tell them you had a shit day but you will be more than happy to come down to the station in the morning...give them your cell phone number...just make it look like you got nothing to hide", I continued.

"...when you come back upstairs, I have some other ideas on how we can clear up this shit and got the cops off your ass," I said. For good measure I added one more thing, "Gina, I am really sorry for fucking things up but if you give me a chance, I think we can have everything cleared up by morning".

"SO YOU DON'T THINK THE COPS WILL FORCE ME TO GO DOWN TO THE STATION TONIGHT IF I DO WHAT YOU SAY?", she asked. "HOW SURE ARE YOU THIS WILL WORK?"

"I'd stake my life on it, Gina.", I replied with confidence.

"REALLY?", she said as walked to the kitchen counter with me in her hand and placed me inside a coffee carafe and placed the carafe on the coffee maker.

She bent down and looked at me while I was in the carafe and said, "OKAY THEN, THIS IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO. I AM GOING TO SET THE COFFEE MAKER TO START MAKING COFFEE IN EXACTLY 20 MINUTES."

She placed the water and coffee in the machine and pressed the buttons to program the timer and she continued, "IF I'M BACK RIGHT AWAY, THEN THERE WILL BE NO HARM", she said as she smiled.

She placed her watch on the counter right in front of the carafe so I could see it and said, "AT EXACTLY 2:22 AM SCALDING HOT COFFEE WILL START SHOWERING YOUR TINY NAKED BODY, IF YOU ARE WRONG...WELL, ARE YOU STILL THAT CONFIDENT THAT I WILL NOT BE DRAGGED DOWN TO THE POLICE STATION?"

Looking her staight in the eyes and pretending I was not in fear to the very depth of my soul, I nodded in agreement, knowing that she wouldn't hear my voice through the glass anyway.

"GOOD", she said as she flicked the carafe with the middle finger of her right hand, "I WILL SEE YOU IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES....HOPEFULLY.

Gina smiled, stood fully up and walked toward the door and exited the apartment. I looked down at the digital watch Gina left on the counter and it said 2:03, 19 minutes to go.

I already felt some sweat dripping from my forehead as I said to myself, "Please Gina...please hurry up...

(End of chapter 11)
Chapter 12 by minuteman
To my tiny four inch tall body, the carafe/prison I was in seemed about 9 feet high. Even if I was able to jump that high, I surely would not have the strength or leverage to take off the top of it.

I made a few futile attempts to jump but I knew escape would be impossible. I would have to wait...and hope that Gina would return on time.

I looked at the digital watch outside the carafe...it was not 2:06...16 minutes to go...

"Please Gina...please hurry", I kept repeating to myself as I started to sweat more and more.

Gina had tortured and tormented me plenty of times but this was by far the most reckless thing she had done to me. One time she came home with some Chinese food. Her normal routine was to place me at her feet while she was eating and make me beg for scraps. When she played this little game, I was usually hungry and played along. But this one time in particular was a little different.

In the middle of the game she picked me up with her chopstocks, brought me up to her face and said, "YOU KNOW, LITTLE MAN...THE FOOD IS A LITTLE BLAND TONIGHT...YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP ME SPICE IT UP?"

Before I could respond, she dunked my body into what I think was beef almond ding in steamed rice that was smothered with soy sauce. She then took my tiny body that was smothered with Chinese food and proceeded to insert in her mouth while licking me clean each time. She probably inserted me 6 or 7 times and each time she inserted me I thought I was going to die. I begged her to stop but she ignored and kept saying how good I tasted.

I looked at the digital watch on the counter, now it said 2:14...8 minutes to go. "Gina, where are you?", I said to myself.

The reason why I said this was the most reckless was because the other times she tormented me, like the Chinese food incident...she always had full control and never intended to kill me. This time there is an element of chance...what if she is detained...what if the cops do decide to arrest her and take her to the station tonight?

Gina is not in full control of my situation right now...oh God...it's 2:18...4 minutes to go!

I ran to the edge of the carafe and started pounding my tiny fists against the glass while I was fixated on the digital watch on the counter. As I was sweating profusely from head to toe I was screaming. "Gina...Gina...where are you?

I continued to look at the watch and it said 2:21...one minute left to go.

I collapsed into a fetal position and I started crying. I was literally scared shitless as I started to shit and urinate as I was lying down. I looked over at the watch...2:22...times up!

Suddenly, the coffee machine came to life and two giant drops of scalding coffee fell to the center of the carafe and I thought it was over when suddenly the carafe was lifted. Gina put the carafe under the faucet and filled it with cool water. She gently picked me up with her thumb and index finger, placing me on the counter to safety.

As I was coughing and throwing up I said to Gina, "Thank God you got here when you did, what took you so long?"

"I GOT BACK HERE OVER TEN MINUTES AGO, LITTLE MAN. BUT WHEN I GOT BACK I COULDN'T RESIST WATCHING YOU SQUIRM FOR A LITTLE BIT", she replied while she was laughing. "YOU WERE SO OBSESSED WITH THE TIME ON THE WATCH, IF YOU HAD TURNED TO THE RIGHT, I WAS ABOUT FOOT AWAY FROM YOU FOR THE LAST 12 MINUTES...JUST WATCHING".

As I started to stand up she knocked me down with the index finger of her right hand as she was pointing at me as she said, "OKAY LITTLE MAN, FUN TIME IS OVER...YOU PROMISED ME YOU WERE YOU WERE GOING TO GET ME OUT OF THIS MESS BY MORNING. WHAT DO WE DO NEXT?"

"Well what happened when you went down there and talked to the cops?" I asked her.

Gina replied, "FIRST OF ALL, YOU WERE RIGHT...ALL THEY WANTED TO DO WAS ASK ME SOME QUESTIONS...BUT I GET THE FEELING THAT THEY JUST DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH INFO TO ARREST ME OR LOOK AT ME AS A SERIOUS SUSPECT. I GAVE THEM MY CELL NUMBER AND I TOLD THEM I WOULD BE DOWN AT THE STATION AT 9 AM TOMMORROW."

"THEY SEEMED TO BE SATISFIED WITH THAT...FOR NOW", Gina said.

Then Gina placed her right hand next to my tiny body and started clacking her meticulously french manicured fingernails on the counter in order from the pinkie to the index finger repeatedly.

"WE GOT ABOUT 6 1/2 HOURS BEFORE I GOTTA TALK TO THE COPS, LITTLE MAN...WHAT DO WE DO NEXT? Gina asked.

I looked up at her as I stood and said confidently, "Don't worry, Gina. Go get your lap top and get me an internet connection...you won't need to talk to the cops tommorrow."

With the she stopped clacking her nails and brought her hand up to her mouth with a confused look on her face, she said. "OKAY, LITTLE GUY."

(End of chapter 12)
Chapter 13 by minuteman

For the first time since I've been Gina's captive, I felt that I might have the upper hand. Gina knows things are closing in on her and now she needs ME to help HER.

The next time I talked to Gina, I would set her straight and show her she can't fuck with me.

As I stood on the counter, Gina came into the kitchen area and set the laptop on the kitchen table as I watched her. She had changed into jean shorts with a pink tank top that said "party girl" in bold black letters. She was bare footed with a meticulous french pedicure. She had also tied her dark black hair back into a ponytail. The laptap screen was pointed away from me but she was checking out some stuff, almost oblivious to my presence.

Suddenly she reached over and picked up with her right hand and held me between her thumb and her index finger and said. "WELL, LITTLE MAN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF "PLAN" YOU HAD, BUT WE'RE FUCKED. YOU'RE FACE IS ALL OVER THE FUCKING INTERNET AND THERE ARE FOUR SQUAD CARS IN THE PARKING LOT AS WE SPEAK."

"But Gina...," I said as I was interrupted by her booming voice.

"IF I DON'T DO SOMETHING QUICK...THEY'RE GOING TO GET ME..." she continued with a crazed look in her face. She started crying and starting shaking my tiny body as she spoke, repeating over and over again...

"THIS ISN'T FAIR...THIS ISN'T FAIR!", she wailed.

Suddenly she placed me on the floor at her feet and pointed at me as her mood changed again to pure rage.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT...YOU LITTLE SHIT...AND YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!", she yelled.

She reached into the drawer and pulled out a small handgun and pointed at it me and she started rambling with even more rage and even more crazed look in your face.

"YOU THINK JUST CAUSE YOU MARRIED MY MOM SO CAN DO THAT STUFF TO ME...I'M JUST A LITTLE GIRL...I'M JUST A LITTLE GIRL!, she yelled.

What the fuck was she talking about. I stepped back slowly knowing I could never outrun her. As I looked up at her I could see her eyes rolling like she was having some sort of seizure.

"Gina, please...please...", I yelled.

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS YOU BASTARD", she yelled as I heard the gun click ready to be fired I closed my eyes and a shot went off...

I looked down and I wasn't hit and looked up at Gina. She had turned the gun around and shot herself in the head. She collapsed and I ran toward her as a pool of blood filled the floor. I ran through the blood toward her head, the blood was up to my ankles as a ran though as I approached her head. I came face to face with the dead gaze of her eyes and I started crying.

I looked down away from Gina and the gun was at my feet...except it was a tiny gun....small enough for me to hold. I picked it up and said to myself..."What the f..."

Suddenly and without warning, two police officers burst into the studio apartment and looked at me and yelled, "Sir, put down the gun...now!"

...but the police officers and the entire apartment were tiny...like me...

I felt dizzy and started throwing up...I dropped the gun and looked down at the floor and saw Gina's corpse lying in a pool of blood...except she was also tiny...like me...or was I...

The last thing I remember was collapsing on Gina's corpse as darkness filled my consciousness...except now Gina and I were the same size...


(End of Chapter 13)

Stay tuned for Chapter 14 (The End)

Chapter 14 by minuteman
I was taped to the coffee table in a crucifix position for the past hour when I finally saw Gina approaching me in a bathrobe. I was being punished but as usual, I was was not sure why I was being punished.

It was just another random act of torment that Gina inflicted on me.

She sat on the couch oblivious to me as she placed both of her bare feet to left of me crossed at the ankles right next to my tiny four inch frame. Coming out of the shower, her feet were clean and she had no polish on her nails. She was talking on her cell phone while she taunted me by flexing her feet and toes as she talked...

As I lied flat on the table, her feet appeared to be as higher than a basketball net as I was getting hard watching her feet. Gina knew I found her feet just out of the shower very arousing.

Suddenly the talking stopped and Gina placed one of her feet over my trapped body and began to gently run my tiny frame. I heard her start talking on the cell phone when suddenly...

"Sir, I'm sorry but the cemetary is closed," a worker told me as I looked up at him while I was kneeling at Gina's grave.

Slightly stunned at him breaking my train of thought, I responded, "Oh...I'm sorry", as I got up and dusted myself off.

It was a cloudy autumn day late in the afternoon and I felt a little hint of drizzle in the air. "I was just leaving", I continued as I wiped a tear from my eye.

The worker looked at the tombstone and said, "She's been gone ten years...was she your wife?"

"Not quite", I responded with a smile, "but I still miss her".

"She must have been special", the worker said, "I seems like I see you here almost everyday".

"Yeah...Gina was different", I said with a chuckle, "that's probably an understatement".

Wow, its been almost ten years since that fateful day that the police burst into Gina's apartment and caught me standing naked with a smoking gun next to her corpse. Initially, my lawyer thought I was going to get murder one and life imprisonment but as the details of my case unfolded and thanks to some imcompetence on the part of the police, I "got away" with 4 years for involuntary manslaughter.

After a few weeks of confinement and reorientation to my normal height, I recounted my entire fantastic story to my lawyer. Of course you could probably imagine what his response might be. After several months of therapy and medication, I was convinced by him and all the doctors that all that happened between Gina and me were sexual roleplays that simply got out of hand and were ultimately dangerous and fatal.

My lawyer was also able to show that Gina and I did have relationship that had been going on for several months, first at the strip club and the last three months as her "sex slave" in her apartment. They had the tapes from the surveillance cameras that it was Gina who withdraw money with my ATM and sold my car unknowingly to an undercover cop. Also, Gina had a long rap sheet and had a history of abusive relationships.

In the end, the state felt "lucky" to get agreement from me to get "involuntary manslaughter" and I would get sentenced for 10 years and would probably get out after 4 years...which is what happened.

On the eve of my plea of being "guilty" of manslaughter, my lawyer sat down with me and went over everything that would take place but right when we were ready to finish, he showed me something that was bizarre.

On the night of Gina's death, the police gathered as much information and physical evidence as they could. Now that I was coping a plea most of it would be irrelavent but something piqued my lawyer's curiousity.

He showed me a picture of a shoebox with some tissue paper in it and asked, "What the hell is this?" as he pointed to the picture, "and according to the forensics people, there appears to be tiny mouse feces in the box too. It doesn't really matter now...but I was just curious."

At that point, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I really WAS shrunk and that little shoebox WAS my prison for the majority of the time I was Gina's captive. It had occurred to me that at that point, I could have them test the feces and prove that my original story about being shrunk all those months was true but I was tired and just wanted this thing to end.

If I tried to reopen THAT can of worms, my plea bargain would have been jeapordized and who knows what might happen. In the end, it did prove to ME that my story was true and I was wasn't crazy.

"Yeah", I smiled as I lied to my lawyer. "Gina used to keep a hampster in the apartment and part of our roleplay was to pretend that I was the hampster. Sounds pretty goofy, eh?"

My lawyer and I laughed as he placed the photo back in the file. "Yeah, I don't think I will ever see a case like this one again.", he responded.

That photo was all the proof I needed to know what really happened so while I was in jail for four years I had a lot of time to think things over. I tried to unravel in my own mind the WHAT, WHY and HOW of my story with Gina.

In the end the WHAT and WHY were easy. I knew I was shrunk and the desire on both my part and Gina's to play out the fantasy could probably explain the why. From the time I was 8 or 9 years, I had fantasies of being shrunk and being a tiny pet or slave of a women. Hell, anyone that ever had this fantasy knows how powerful the desire is and would probably risk their life to make it a reality.

My theory about Gina was that she was obviously sexually and physically abused as a child by men and perhaps she had a desire to control and dominate men as payback. In fact, most strippers and exotic dancers, according to some experts become dancers in an almost unconsience way to give themselves the illusion of control and domination over men.

Roleplaying as a goddess or giantess over a tiny man would simply extend that illusion even further.

But that certainly doesn't explain the "HOW" of my story. Like I explained earlier, Gina never permitted me to even discuss that with her on HOW I was shunk and I knew that even bringing the subject up would subject me to punishment.

Gina's gone now and the "secret" of what really happened that first night that I was shrunk went with her. But maybe...just maybe, Gina didn't know HOW it happened either. Perhaps the overwelming desire that both of us had caused some bizzare sort of chemistry or magic that allowed it happen. Let's not forget that that a lot stuff we see today that we take for granted like television, space travel, computers etc were deemed wild fantasies only 100 years ago.

How much do we REALLY know about the human mind and spirt and it's limits?

If all of the incredible advancement of humans have taught us one thing its this...we are only limited by the boundaries that WE place on ourselves and our imaginations...nothing more.

It's been 10 years since Gina has been gone and I miss her. In our own bizarre way, we were in love. At the time, I felt tormented and abused but Gina WAS gentle with me, she had to be. At 4 inches tall, other than getting bruised, I never broke anything like an arm or a leg.

You might think this is weird, but I look back at my three months as Gina's "slave" as the happiest time in my life and a day doesn't pass when I don't relive some aspect of my "captivity".

I don't even have a photograph of Gina. The only thing that keeps her alive in my heart is my imagination and the hope, as crazy as it seems, that someday we will be together again.

(The End)
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1056