Recall by summa0, BBL, BBLZIMMER
Summary:

Size changing in the universe of Recall and the Total Recall movie.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Giant, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 85 Completed: Yes Word count: 276988 Read: 112436 Published: May 27 2021 Updated: May 27 2021
Story Notes:

This is BBL/Zimmer's story - I am just posting it here for archival.  I had nothing to do with the creation of the story.  Originally posted ~2010.

1. Chapter 1 by summa0

2. Chapter 2 by summa0

3. Chapter 3 by summa0

4. Chapter 4 by summa0

5. Chapter 5 by summa0

6. Chapter 6 by summa0

7. Chapter 8 by summa0

8. Chapter 9 by summa0

9. Chapter 10 by summa0

10. Chapter 11 by summa0

11. Chapter 12 by summa0

12. Chapter 13 by summa0

13. Chapter 14 by summa0

14. Chapter 15 by summa0

15. Chapter 16 by summa0

16. Chapter 17 by summa0

17. Chapter 18 by summa0

18. Chapter 19 by summa0

19. Chapter 20 by summa0

20. Chapter 21 by summa0

21. Chapter 22 by summa0

22. Chapter 23 by summa0

23. Chapter 24 by summa0

24. Chapter 25 by summa0

25. Chapter 26 by summa0

26. Chapter 27 by summa0

27. Chapter 28 by summa0

28. Chapter 29 by summa0

29. Chapter 30 by summa0

30. Chapter 31 by summa0

31. Chapter 32 by summa0

32. Chapter 33 by summa0

33. Chapter 34 by summa0

34. Chapter 35 by summa0

35. Chapter 36 by summa0

36. Chapter 37 by summa0

37. Chapter 38 by summa0

38. Chapter 39 by summa0

39. Chapter 40 by summa0

40. Chapter 41 by summa0

41. Chapter 42 by summa0

42. Chapter 43 by summa0

43. Chapter 44 by summa0

44. Chapter 45 by summa0

45. Chapter 46 by summa0

46. Chapter 47 by summa0

47. Chapter 48 by summa0

48. Chapter 49 by summa0

49. Chapter 50 by summa0

50. Chapter 51 by summa0

51. Chapter 52 by summa0

52. Chapter 53 by summa0

53. Chapter 54 by summa0

54. Chapter 55 by summa0

55. Chapter 56 by summa0

56. Chapter 57 by summa0

57. Chapter 58 by summa0

58. Chapter 59 by summa0

59. Chapter 60 by summa0

60. Chapter 61 by summa0

61. Chapter 62 by summa0

62. Chapter 63 by summa0

63. Chapter 64 by summa0

64. Chapter 65 by summa0

65. Chapter 66 by summa0

66. Chapter 67 by summa0

67. Chapter 68 by summa0

68. Chapter 69 by summa0

69. Chapter 70 by summa0

70. Chapter 71 by summa0

71. Chapter 72 by summa0

72. Chapter 73 by summa0

73. Chapter 74 by summa0

74. Chapter 75 by summa0

75. Chapter 76 by summa0

76. Chapter 77 by summa0

77. Chapter 78 by summa0

78. Chapter 79 by summa0

79. Chapter 80 by summa0

80. Chapter 81 by summa0

81. Chapter 82 by summa0

82. Chapter 83 by summa0

83. Chapter 84 by summa0

84. Chapter 85 by summa0

85. Chapter 86 by summa0

Chapter 1 by summa0

 

Doug woke up in a cold sweat, once again he’d dreamt about that gorgeous brunette who he strangely felt so familiar with, yet this fantasy female was no one that he actually knew.

Over the past few weeks he would often find himself with her in this same dream, a dream where he was living on the mysterious Mars colony and this voluptuous dark haired beauty was flirting and teasing him so sexually that he had almost ejaculated in his sleep on more than one occasion!

But his recent dreams had changed, this wonderful temptress was still the same centre of his nocturnal desires but he had noticed with each dream her physical size had increased which struck him at first as not that unusual.

Doug had always found taller women more alluring with their longer than average legs, but what did surprise him was that the woman in his dream was beyond just “tall”. This woman would most probably be labelled as a giantess, depending when you would apply that term as a description of a woman’s abnormal height.

This nameless brunette siren had appeared so tall that he was barely knee high to her shapely pins, this fact excited Doug and the way that she looked down at him from her lofty stature, it made him so turned on that it stirred him awake. In this recent dream encounter he discovered that he was so short to this woman that he could actually see straight up and underneath her short skirt and what made him more aroused was the fact that her already large breasts seemed to have doubled in size beneath her tight tops to fit in with her amazing height.

Aside from Long legs Doug adored women with large breasts and the sheer notion of breasts that could eclipse his entire head and shoulders made him shudder in delight. As he lurched forward and sat upright in the bed he was panting to catch his breath, the experience had seemed so vivid but his mind quickly told him it was just another dream, but what a dream! Just before he had been snapped back into reality this super tall brunette had sauntered over to him transfixing his eyes with her swaying hips and curves and then unexpectedly the dream woman reached down like a mother to her small child in order to lift Doug clean off the floor. He felt soft hands way larger than his own slipping under his arm pits and cupping firmly around his back, then the odd sensation of his feet leaving the ground as his legs dangled free. Doug’s immediate view was the floor slowly moving away but then as he looked across this huge beautiful woman beamed down at him. Once he was raised face to face with her the difference in their size was so apparent, she was suspending his entire body with ease, not even struggling in the slightest to keep his entire six foot frame held out at an arm’s length.

Of course despite her gorgeous green eyes Doug’s gaze was ultimately compelled south to lust over the massive busty formations beneath her tight top. “Yes” he thought “they are bigger than my head much bigger!” Slowly this dream encounter proceeded and the enormous woman smiled in a seductive fashion as she pulled Doug’s face closer towards her chest and then proceeded to clutch him to her amazing bosom. The feeling of such large breasts giving around his face was like nothing he had experienced before, there was so much woman enveloping him. The sexual excitement built within Doug eventually forcing him back to reality.

Still softly panting Doug sat there in his bed and with the early morning light breaking through the open window blinds he could see that his abrupt wakening had roused his wife Lori from her slumber.

“Doug?”

She said opening one eye before the other to see her husband sat bolt upright in bed and clearly startled.

“What is it baby?”

The inquisitive look she first gave him turned to a realisation that it was yet another of his sexual dreams and the obvious tenting beneath the thin bed covers clearly displayed how much Doug had enjoyed this, his latest nocturnal affair.

“Don’t tell me you were dreaming about her again, that same woman? The brunette?”

The jealous spit of fire was clear in Lori’s tone feeling betrayed that her husband once again was dreaming of another woman.

“Sorry Lori, I err, couldn’t help it. I just closed my eyes and again there she was....but baby you know you are the only girl for me”

Doug attempted to sweet talk Lori who was now sitting up and wide awake.

“But, that’s the fifth dream you’ve had about this same woman in the last few weeks....”

Lori pouted clearly disturbed by her husband’s virtual affair and he simply couldn’t deny that this seemed to be growing more and more regular.

“And look at the effect she has on you”

 

Reaching across his lap with her hand Lori pulled the bed sheet down and around the bulge of Doug’s manhood emphasising his full arousal. As she continued to hold his member she worked it gently through the sheets up and down whilst gazing into his brown eyes.

“So tell me was she still taller than you this time?”

Doug felt a touch embarrassed as his wife once more began to question the detail of his dream.

 

Lori was naturally pretty, her long blonde hair wasn’t coloured artificially and it held that shiny healthy sheen that made her stand out in a crowd. Her slim yet curvy frame would stop most men in their tracks and force them to gawp at how wonderfully she was formed. The big blue eyes she had probed at Doug’s face trying to read him before he answered. Not wishing to make Lori more jealous Doug was careful to consider his response, his wife was relatively tall standing at five foot six inches in her stockings against his own six foot. However Lori always yearned to be taller and Doug had been picking up on this more and more over the last year or so of their marriage. Often Lori would ask if he preferred taller women and if they were in the company of an attractive and very tall female she would generally question Doug about how attractive her height was as if this one topic made her extremely jealous. It was odd to Doug that Lori almost seemed preoccupied at times with the subject of her own height and how she didn’t feel tall enough or satisfied with how tall she already was.

 

“Yeh, you could say that”

Trying to conceal the details Doug just flopped back on the bed and enjoyed Lori’s attention to his hardness.

“So just how tall was she this time?”

Lori slipped out of the bed sheets and proceeded to push them down revealing Doug’s erection before she straddled him and slipped his length inside her. A slight wince of discomfort crossed her face as Doug was well endowed but she pushed down on him to bury his organ inside her welcoming wetness.

“Tall”

Doug said with a little moan of satisfaction.

“Just tall?”

Lori asked, slowly beginning to ride Doug but savouring each gyration of her curvy hips upon him.

“I can be described as tall in a pair of my high heels Doug but this woman you dream about, she was still naturally taller than me right?”

There was no answer.

“Last time you said she was really tall, taller than you in her bare feet so was she that tall again? Come on tell me Doug, tell me about how tall this bitch was?”

As Lori pushed him deep inside the pleasure was mounting and his will to resist her questions crumbled as this subject turned him on. Lori often interrogated her husband this way as she knew too well that he couldn’t hold out the truth when she applied so much pleasure, literally pumping the answers out of him.

“Yes, she was really tall, a lot taller than me this time”

“Oooh, and you liked that huh? My baby liked looking up at a taller woman, did she tower over you? Did she make you feel really short stood against her?”

“Ye....yes!”

Doug released and almost at the same time as Lori who continued to ride him through this orgasm until she joined him herself.

 

Nothing further was said between them both until later that morning as Doug readied himself for another day on the construction site and Lori sat across the breakfast table just looking at him and thinking. Doug flicked idly through the channels on the holoscreen projector and soon noticed Lori’s attention was focused on him.

“What is it?”

“Nothing”

She said in a “please ask me again” type of way.

Taking his eye away from the news channel Doug smiled at his beautiful wife who was obviously preoccupied with something.

“Lori, what is it?”

“Doug, you keep dreaming about this tall woman and she gets you so hot. I have to admit it makes me really jealous, I know she isn’t real and that it’s all a harmless dream but I’ve always wanted to be a tall woman and you like tall women. I feel so short, I’ve always felt short”

“Lori, babe, at five foot six inches tall you are hardly short for woman”

“Doug, you know I could be taller with some of those Hov heels, they are all the rage you know”

“Hov heels?”

“Men, not a clue about fashion”

Lori sounded off with a “tut” and shook her head expecting her husband to know about popular women’s footwear of the time.

“Fashion, that word sounds expensive”

Doug was suddenly losing interest as his wallet was going to be under attack if he wasn’t careful.

“Then you don’t mind if I get a pair?”

“Sure”

Came an automated response from Doug and Lori smiled at her victory.

“That’s good because I already have”

This time Doug heard her and now focused his attention.

“Have what? What have you bought?”

 

Looking across at his pretty wife Doug noticed she was dressed in an old short blue denim skirt and her bust was nicely pronounced in her red t-shirt, she always wore clothes that made the best of her figure but none of them looked new today so he sighed a relief that she wasn’t dressed in some expensive outfit.

“You weren’t listening to me were you? Well if you can’t listen why don’t you just look”

Standing up she walked over to where her husband was sitting and Doug was still wondering what was going on.

“Stand up”

Lori instructed with a cheeky smile as she moved in closer, Doug complied expecting to have his normal six inch advantage over her when it suddenly struck him that Lori was looking back straight in his eyes. Of course his eyes quickly dropped to her footwear in an instant and a pair of modest looking court shoes adorned her feet.

“Well what do you think? Aren’t they great?”

“You look very tall in them”

Doug grinned and settled his hands on her curvy hips and then motioned his lips forward and Lori reciprocated with a big wet kiss. When they broke for some air from this passionate lip lock Lori then smiled and made sure that she had her husband’s full attention.

“So you like these new shoes of mine huh?”

“Well I don’t want to know how much they cost but I certainly don’t mind the extra inches they give you honey. It’s nice to kiss you without having to stoop over”

“I’m so glad you like them darling, tell me how tall do you figure I am now?”

“Well standing in those you have to be six foot, as tall as I am”

“Close your eyes”

Lori instructed and Doug complied wondering what she was going to do.

“Keep them closed, just a few seconds more and now you can open them.....shorty”

 

When Doug’s eyes reopened Lori’s lips were now opposite his line of sight, she had increased her height somehow and was looking down at him very pleased with herself.

“How’s the weather down there in short land?”

Enjoying her moment of superiority Lori leaned forward with a small kiss on Doug’s forehead which was now much closer than her husband’s lips.

“Yeh, you are right this stooping over to kiss someone shorter than you is rather a chore”

Laughed Lori, leaving Doug bemused by the moment.

“How...?”

He said and was about to question his wife’s new stature when he noticed the tell tale glow of the antigravity pads built into the soles of her new shoes.

“Those are really something, for a minute there I thought you had actually grown taller”

“Are you disappointed?”

“I might be when I see the credit receipt but looking up at you this way does turn me on right now”

“Well I wish this was all me. They are pretty cool aren’t they, I can just click my heels together anytime and look down on you, and maybe I’ll wear these for our anniversary dinner on Friday if you are lucky boy”

Suddenly Doug recalled their anniversary and felt guilty that he hadn’t yet planned a present for Lori.

“That would be nice baby, but make sure you can keep enough energy in those shoes for when we get home”

He pinched her bottom which was noticeably higher up than he was used to.

Chapter 2 by summa0

 

Seeing her husband’s enthusiasm Lori put her arms around his broad muscular shoulders.

“You know I wish that I was this tall, I mean naturally this tall in my bare feet. Just looking down at you this way feel’s so kind of right somehow, like ....I don’t know as if I was meant to be taller than you”

“Lori you know that kind of talk turns me on and I’ve got to leave for work in a minute”

“Well shorty, before you leave you had better ask for my permission”

Lori stepped back with her arms proudly placed now on her hips giving him a mock look of authority.

“Please mistress can I go to work and earn some money for you?”

“Oooh I like that, and I like you looking up at me when you ask. Yes, go to work and earn lots of money so that your mistress can spend it”

Stepping close to Doug she made sure that her pert C cup breasts were connecting with his upper chest.

“Now you can kiss your mistress and leave”

“How about you switch those things off to give a guy a chance”

Knowing he wasn’t close to reaching those inviting red lips Doug wanted her to deactivate the antigravity hover mode but Lori was enjoying this too much.

“I don’t think so shorty, you’re gonna have to use your tip toes”

 

Walking on his way to the construction site where he worked Doug smiled to himself thinking about how Lori was pandering to his love of taller women, having to rise up on his tip toes to kiss his own wife goodbye was a new experience and one he liked a lot. But despite their early morning games he knew that Lori wasn’t close to being an amazon and without those unique shoes she was still a lot shorter than him and this fact played on his mind. Something deep inside of him wanted her to be taller if only that was possible. Daydreaming his thoughts inevitably wandered to his dream companion and her amazing height last night and as he stepped onto the local hover bus to finish his journey, he had to pull his shirt out of his trousers to conceal the bulge these thoughts had created.

 

“Reform, Reform, Reform”

The video screen in the bus sounded out as an advert started to play, Doug rarely paid attention to such rubbish but the audio from this advert made him focus on the screen when the presenter offered that the new Reform clinic in his local area could alter body parts and the appearance of a person. Doug had to wonder if they could make a woman’s legs longer, perhaps they could use their unique technology to lengthen Lori’s limbs and make her naturally taller? Perhaps he would drop by and get a leaflet on his way home he thought just to satisfy his curiosity.

 

Later that day Doug finished work early, he had told his supervisor that he was going to get an anniversary present for Lori and his little lie had worked well giving him an hour free to browse the Reform clinic.

 

Reform’s operation was housed in a purpose built location an impressive one that had been erected very recently and now dominated that section of the city with its unique design. The building was probably one of the largest in the city and dominated the sky-line. “Expensive” Doug thought to himself knowing that such a building would command a very high priced product and service.

 

As he walked into the reception area there were two entrances one was the Reform company and the other was Recall its sister company. There was a holo plate in the centre of the reception area and Doug listened to the overview of Recall, it was the opposite focus to Reform and provided services to plant new artificial memories into your mind for vacations that were affordable and experiences that you may never be possible for you to take. The possibilities were endless and Doug was intrigued by the services Recall could offer but right now he had to check out Reform where the brain wasn’t the focus but the body was.

 

In the reception area they offered a small alcove where you were invited to place you head inside for a few seconds whilst they beamed information “Recall” fashion straight into your memory. Figuring this was the fastest way to learn about Reform he popped his head inside very cautiously having never received a direct brain update before. There was a small disclaimer on the front of the device offering that it was a very light memory feed direct to the brain and not aimed at the long term memory unlike the experiences they sold within the Recall facility.

His head was instantly filled with images as the system began to activate and it was as if he were being toured through the history of the company. He discovered that Mrs Cohaagen, the wealthy business woman who ran the whole of the Mars colony operation was behind both the Reform and the Recall business operations. She had discovered a special crystal during the early years when her company Terra-formed the surface of Mars into an inhabitable environment. This crystal wasn’t clearly overviewed but it formed the heart of the technology behind the Reform matter manipulator device. They claimed to be able to literally reshape or “reform” a person’s body to their exacting desires without any side effects, the process as Doug saw in their visualisation came about by taking the existing matter and letting the crystals focused rays manipulate the body’s exterior and internal organs until they fitted with the planned alterations but all of this could be achieved in seconds. It was this perfect non surgical approach that had killed off the old fashioned plastic surgery and all results were guaranteed for a life time. The company Cohaagen industries behind all of the new Reform and Recall clinics was vast and he saw an image of Earth showing how she had opened an equivalent centre in every capitol of every country around the globe over the last year, she even had a fleet of vehicles offering the same services. The investment was astounding for just the amount of real estate alone.

 

Drawing his head out of the alcove this long overview the images and the monotone narrators voice that he had experienced seemed like twenty minutes of his life yet in actuality less than a few seconds had gone by which Doug noted with some surprise. The answer was of course that he had those presentation memories planted into his conscious brain and it had never happened, yet he was fully aware of it. He thought to himself that if this was a sample of how they could put a vacation into his mind then perhaps he should check out the Recall offerings sometime soon, it would sure beat paying for one of those long Saturn cruises that Lori often wanted and he could be back to work the next day and getting paid!

 

“May I help you Sir?”

A short yet attractive receptionist walked up and approached Doug.

“Um, yeh, I guess I want to know a bit more about Reform for my wife that is”

The woman looked him up and down, Doug was a hulk of a man with big biceps and a good chiselled physique from the hard labour he had endured on the construction site complimented with his electro muscle stimulation workouts at home.

“Well may I say you certainly don’t appear like you need any of our services sir”

Her flirting was quite charming and Doug smiled down at her, she was very pretty with long dark curly hair and she stood about 5ft 4 inches tall even with the aid of the heels she was wearing and for Doug that meant he noticed her but she definitely wasn’t his type.

“Thanks”

Doug responded a touch embarrassed by the way she looked at him. As they walked through the corridor the receptionist seemed to keep her pace faster than Doug in order to walk before him and in an effort to show off her pert rear end in her tight shiny suit skirt as she wiggled swiftly along.

 

They came to some hefty looking double doors made of oak and she struggled to push them apart. Doug swiftly held out just one of his strong arms in a gentlemanly fashion allowing her to duck under his extended limb and into the next room.

“Take a seat sir and a consultant will be right out, and if you need anything, that’s anything at all, please call me”

This flirtatious receptionist smiled up into his eyes and as Doug looked down he saw a healthy hint of cleavage from her modest breasts, sometimes he thought given the view from above it pays to be taller than a woman.

 

The plush waiting area was very large and Doug took a seat on a reclining leather chair flicking through some of the holo-brochures which offered many before and after images of men and women which were quite stunning to compare.

 

“Sir, my name is Angela, I’m a consultant here at Reform, may I help you?”

A tall redhead walked into the room and surprised Doug as he peered over the holo-brochures to see a nice pair of long legs.

“Doug, Douglass Quaid”

He introduced himself and stood up automatically shaking the woman’s hand. He couldn’t help but notice how perfect she looked, almost model like in her appearance and perhaps this was the result of using the reform processes he thought.

 

When the formalities were over he found that he was in a consultation room explaining the reason why he was there in the first place.

“So like I said my wife was wondering just what sort of alterations you offer and I thought that I would scope out the solutions and get an idea of the costs at the same time, on her behalf of course”

“Ok, Mr Quaid, well we have a very specialist technology we call the Reformation Matter Manipulator and practically every aspect of a man or woman’s anatomy can be altered to given parameters, I will spare you the techno jargon but what is it she would like and I can help to focus on those options in particular? For example the most popular Reform is our breast enlargement service for women, is your wife looking for a more ample bust size?”

“Um, that’s certainly a consideration”

Answering with his minds eye visualising Lori with a bigger chest Doug was suddenly quite interested in the woman’s presentation. On the desk before him a holographic 3d projection of a typical woman’s body appeared. It was about two foot tall and using a holo keyboard Angela began to type in some values.

“So your wife Mr Quaid, let’s start off with some statistics, how tall is she? What dress size does she take and do you know her current bust size?”

These were things Doug knew well and they rolled straight off his tongue, after all the intricate details were relayed and inputted suddenly he saw a good replica of Lori on the table before him.

“So just recapping, she is a natural blonde, with long hair, she stands five foot six inches tall, and takes a size eight dress. She wears a five and a half shoe and takes a c cup bra, am I right?”

Angela concluded entering the details and this naked virtual figure of a woman twirled around before them both.

“Spot on”

“Good. Now let’s see what sort of breast increase is she looking for, subtle, unsubtle?”

Now here was a subject that Doug loved discussing and felt quite the expert upon.

“I think she wants a dramatic change”

A small smile crossed Angela’s lips but she kept a business head on her shoulders and didn’t comment other than to answer.

“Well if she likes the big we could offer her to size up to an F cup, and the marvellous thing about our service is that this is permanent, totally natural, non invasive and we even strengthen her muscle tissue in the right places so she won’t suffer any back ache or side affects to carry those much larger breasts”

“Sounds perfect”

Came a response from Doug as he watched the breasts of the virtual Lori expanding to make her replica very voluptuous.

“So, Angela what if my wife wished to have longer legs?”

“Longer legs?”

Angela quizzed him for more clarity.

“Does she want to be more proportional to her torso? Has she got short legs now?”

“No, she looks fine but well, she would like to be a little taller than she is now and I figured you could lengthen her legs with this technology?”

“Ah, so you want your wife to be taller, and how tall are you?”

Doug realised this smart business woman was beginning to see through his desires and somehow she was guessing these modifications he was suggesting for his wife really reflected his own preferences.

“No, well ok, you’re right I would like her to be taller but she does share this preference as well”

“Honesty is the best policy here Mr Quaid, especially if Reform is going to turn you wife into your ultimate fantasy woman with her permission and cooperation of course. The technology works better to reduce mass than it does to increase mass unfortunately. But increasing mass is a current area of research I am glad to say. You see making breasts larger is very different to making someone taller, when you increase height you need to make the person proportional to that new height and all their muscles, limbs, heart etc to cope with the new physique, such a Reform is possible and easy to implement but we have a stability challenge with the technology.”

“Stability? You mean it’s not permanent”

“A few inches taller, say five or even six as an increase, yes that’s permanent but anything more significant we have a problem to sustain at present but we are working on this research area very hard, which leads me to make you aware that Reform is offering promotion campaigns in this very area. Our current promotion is aimed at women seeking more height and perhaps a few other enhancements, if your wife drops by here or one of our mobile marketing units we can offer to help as part of the free trails we are conducting”

 

“Free trails” Doug thought to himself, this sounded too good to be true perhaps he could get Lori along to the place and at least experience her a little taller for a short while, even if it wasn’t permanent.

“You know Mr Quaid there is another solution however if you would genuinely like to have a taller wife”

Angela busily tapped on her keyboard and Doug saw a virtual representation of himself appearing to the side of the one that represented his virtual wife.

“That’s supposed to be me?”

Doug smiled at the figure which looked like a wrestler on steroids and Angela reduced the muscular frame to better resemble the man currently sat across the table from her.

“I’m six foot even”

Doug added and saw a small adjustment down for the figure.

“You look taller”

Angela gave him a compliment and then added.

“Another way to look at your wife’s height is to have your own adjusted in comparison. Now this usually is a service we offer for clients who are of abnormal stature or with medical issues like curved spines looking to fit in, but it might offer you what you are seeking and it’s permanent”

Chapter 3 by summa0

 

What Angela was proposing to Doug fascinated him, she could actually alter his own height reducing it so that Lori would appear taller to him, however he was cautious to question this wondrous idea.

“Hang on a minute, if I altered my height how permanent is permanent, what if I didn’t like it?”

“That’s not a problem. You see the nature of the crystalline device we use actually can tell what your UES is, that is your Unique Energy Signature. Call it you normal profile it’s kind of embedded into your DNA which means any alterations we do here can be overridden and set to normal at any time from any crystalline based device. The system can read what changes have been made and put you back to your standard UES outline, its perfect not like that barbaric invasive surgery they used to conduct where they actually applied new skin and chopped bones on a patient back in the dark ages.”

Angela proudly explained the advantages making it all sound so compelling.

“So you could actually make me shorter?”

“That’s correct. If we reduced your height and made you shorter than you are now then your wife would naturally appear taller compared to you and thus she doesn’t need to alter herself at all. For example here is the new Mr Quaid standing five foot eight inches tall much closer to his wife’s level, she feels taller all of a sudden and you have a brand new perspective on life to enjoy. At this new size an average woman you would meet of say 5ft 4 will be closer to your own size making them all appear to be five foot eight and of course some women would even be taller than you. Think about it, we have many offers this week as its part of our launch”

 

Walking home Doug’s head was spinning with thoughts, what would it be like to give up some of his inches and if he did so how many would be enough as he didn’t want to be the height of a midget. But then to make Lori appear how he sexually desired her, he would have to be under her height and that was a lot of inches difference. For now he clutched the data chip in his hand that held the information he was given and he pondered on the thought of Lori being taller than him and how appealing that would be.

 

That evening Doug decided not to tell Lori about his trip to Reform as he wanted to surprise her with a unique anniversary gift. Alone in their bedroom he looked at his body in the full length mirror which his reflection currently filled from top to bottom. His gift to Lori would be for him to relinquish some of his height but he had to be practical as he didn’t want everyone he knew to notice so it couldn’t be a major amount. Lori was downstairs and he could hear her practicing tennis using the virtual trainer to perfect her stroke, whilst she was so wrapped up in this exercise Doug popped the data chip into the holo projector in their bedroom and the user interface popped up offering him sections of interest to select about Reform. It took him a while to drill through the countless options but eventually he found the section on reduction and Doug hesitated but then pressed the on-line booking function using the virtual keyboard. In seconds it was done and he had an appointment on their anniversary day. That was only a day away and Doug glanced back in the mirror wondering if he was doing the right thing before he allowed his credits to be debited to secure the booking.

 

That night Lori was cuddled up to him as she often did with her hand across his chest, laying beside her gave Doug chance to see how his legs extended much further than his wife’s and he wondered how this view would look on Friday when Lori’s legs would probably match his own or potentially be a tad longer.

 

During the night Doug found himself on Mars again. This time in his dream he was inside a dark room which happened to have a huge crack or strip of light running vertically from the floor to the amazingly high ceiling which was way above. Was this some sort of massive elevator shaft? He couldn’t tell but there was a distinct odour that he could smell in the dim light of this room, something so familiar and pungent really filling his nostrils but kind of pleasant all the same.

“Where am I?”

He wondered to himself and began to explore the darkness reaching out not wishing to fall over something as he wandered closer to the vertical strip of light. Suddenly he felt a slight breeze and realised he was naked and there was something odd about the grass beneath his feet it was spongy and thick and definitely artificial? As he walked along exploring these curious surroundings Doug saw that the light was now slightly blocked by a large object in his path. He stepped closer and the object appeared to be a boat or at least he thought it was a boat given its size and the fact he could see inside the top section a little. Perhaps this was some sort of hanger where boats were kept instead of aircraft h thought. But as he stopped at the side of this supposed boat he really was confused as the surface was made of leather and the now strong odour came from its interior, it was a concentrated smell of sweat or more precisely the smell of feet. Female feet to be precise, but this smell was so much stronger than he’d ever sensed before.

 

Often Lori would return from her job at the bank and Doug would slip off her shoes and rub her tired feet and the smell that now permeated from the depths of this leather boat was definitely a concentrated version of the same feminine odour. It was at that very moment as he had identified this smell that filled the air around him when an impossible truth struck Doug. This wasn’t any boat before him, it was a shoe or more accurately a woman’s shoe that was in one word huge! He walked around it and reached out to follow the curve of its open section as it slowly rose up towards the heel, a heel section that he soon realised reached up to his chest.

 

Where was he? In a vast warehouse full of movie props? His answer came all too quickly as he felt the ground tremble and then a loud humming from a woman’s voice. It was a voice he recognised yet couldn’t name, but what he didn’t recognise was the weight and volume of this beautiful melody she was humming so sweetly as it sounded like she was above him and yet all around him at the same time. This sound came closer but there was another set of sounds which seemed to be heavy footfalls. With each loud thump on the ground it convinced him that these sounds could only equate to the audio sound effects from those old dinosaur holo-films when a t-rex might approach a victim. Frighteningly the footsteps began to vibrate the very ground beneath his very own feet more and more as something approached!

 

As the footsteps seemed to reach him they suddenly stopped and Doug then witnessed an awesome sight. The vertical shard of light that he had been moving towards began to widen and it hurt his eyes at first. Wider it became as if the entire side of a building was being pulled away. The room was then flooded with light and Doug squinted at first to make sense through the glare whilst his pupils adjusted. A silhouette filled the open gap outlined by the light, it was clearly the shape of a curvaceous woman only she was as tall as a building and towering over him as if he were a man the size of a toy action figure!

 

Backing away Doug crouched behind the high heeled shoe that he was next to and now he could clearly indentify the environment around him. He was stood in a cupboard, probably in a bedroom and most definitely a cupboard belonging to this giant woman who was reaching out to flick through massive amounts of coloured material way above his head. Peering up with his neck at full tilt Doug realised that this vast amount of material which looked like a series of monstrous curtains dangling above was actually a rail full of this woman’s clothes but they were almost unrecognisable given their sheer size.

His attention turned to the giant woman, never before had he seen something so large that was actually in motion and living for that matter, just her presence made him nervous as he felt like a small mouse in proportion to her size and scared to reveal himself for fear of how she might react. But despite this fear he was also turned on by the magnitude of a woman so enormous and how powerful she would be, it was an extreme mix of emotions. Her feet were bare and they were the size of two large hover cars and her shapely legs just seemed endless rising up like tanned sculptures. Trying to make sense of her size he estimated that his six foot would probably only bring him just above the level of her pretty ankles and those knees had to be near twenty feet in the air, perhaps her legs were close to forty feet long! But the giantess was wearing a skirt and he couldn’t see the full extent of those lovely legs as they disappeared under a canopy that was several feet above her knees. The higher his eyes travelled up her amazing body the better she looked, her midriff was showing and she wore what looked like a short t-shirt. Above this flat taught plane of her stomach there was the most incredible ledge of material pushing out and filling that top in a dramatic fashion. This giant woman was stacked and her breasts obscured her face from directly below because she was that well endowed. That was it for Doug’s manhood as he now felt his member rise upwards as he was witness to breasts that had to be literally bigger than he was! The mere thought of encountering breasts of that scale made him more turned on than he had ever felt. With both his arms outstretched he wouldn’t even manage to reach either of those nipples that he could see so evidently behind the stretched material of her top and what of those nipples, each one was probably sticking forward as large as his head!

 

His transfixed and lustful gaze was broken when the giant woman stepped forward into the cupboard and began to select what looked like a giant skirt from the high above. Her left foot landed close to the shoe that Doug now tried to cower behind and it suddenly struck him that she could flatten a grown man with one misplaced step. His respect for her height quadrupled at that moment and he looked for a safer place to hide. Stepping around the high heeled shoe there was its identical partner placed nearby and beyond that just a virtual sea of high rise female footwear extending across this massive cupboard space. It was a grand spectacle to behold like a surreal landscape with every conceivable pair of fashionable ladies footwear carefully positioned all in a neat row, but all of them so gigantic that Doug felt totally dwarfed by their presence. Was she a giant woman he thought and was he in some enormous house scaled to her size or was he a tiny shrunken man who was inside the house of a normal sized woman? The later seemed to be the most logical answer as surely he reasoned they wouldn’t produce such a range of shoes for a giantess just so she could be fashionable.

 

As he had been staring up and contemplating these matters for a few seconds his mind suddenly snapped back to the reality of the situation and he felt compelled to run for the cover afforded by a pair of enormous wedge sandals. The platform heel on the sandal before him was nearly at eyelevel, he imagined that this had to equate to four inches high making his own height barely 5 inches tall!

 

His movement was unnoticed by the giant woman above who still busied herself by draping the skirt across the front of her legs as if to gauge its length.

“Something a little bit shorter for my man I think”

Her voice boomed as she spoke to herself and Doug knew that voice now it was his dream girl the brunette he had so often fantasized over and as she looked down at the skirt in her hands he could see her beautiful face with her long dark hair falling over her shoulders.

“This dream is so real, look at the size of her, I’m imagining she’s a 70ft tall fantasy woman”

Doug said to himself and he could feel his hardness hadn’t dwindled more over it was throbbing to the discovery that the giant woman was his fantasy babe and so much bigger than he had ever imagined her on previous encounters.

 

Doug had experienced dreams like this one in the past where they seemed so real, as if he were actually there and able to ponder and live the moment, and even consciously control himself rather than watch it all go by, it was what people termed a lucid dream where he was awake in this dream reality.

 

The “woosh” of wind caused by her gigantic skirt being replaced offered a cool breeze over Doug as he peeked out behind the huge cork wedge sandal. Soon this beauty had selected another item this time it was a black mini skirt and she proceeded to unclasp the skirt she was wearing allowing it to fall away and down her long smooth legs. The skirt fell over Doug and some of the shoes nearby, it was so vast and its dense material now shielded him from her view like a thick tent.

“This is a dream Doug don’t be so scared, she’s probably in her panties right now about to try that short skirt on and you could just step out and see her more of her.”

The voice in Doug’s head must have been commanded by the brains between his legs but his cautious side was losing the battle to his growing desires.

“Come on Doug what are you waiting for? Climb out from under this huge skirt and you could see all of those incredible long legs and her panties, giant panties!”

The virtual screams from inside his head won and they convinced Doug to venture out and into the open. He looked up and there were those 40 foot long legs revealed in their full glory and they were not disappointing in the slightest, stretching up like tall monuments perfectly smooth, deeply tanned and so amazing for a small man to witness.

“Oh my.....”

Uncontrollably these words came from Doug’s mouth before his jaw simply dropped open. Where those legs converged he could now see the lacy black panties that barely covered her crotch so high up above him. How big would her pussy be? This thought struck him as he stared on in lustful disbelief. Routed to the spot he watched as this giant woman proceeded to glide the mini skirt up her legs and towards her curvy hips covering the view of her underwear in shadow much to his displeasure. The mysterious woman then stepped back and twirled around presumably before a mirror located in the bedroom affording Doug his first glimpse of her wonderfully shaped rear, now so well defined by the tightness of that figure hugging skirt.

 

“Perfect, always good to show a lot of leg”

The giantess boomed talking into the mirror and Doug once more snapped out of his current stare finding himself exposed on the carpet with the cityscape of shoes behind him.

“But what heels to wear?”

Alerted by her question Doug had lost his previous bravery, dream or not he was tiny and this woman was huge, he didn’t want this to become a nightmare. If she should discover his presence and turn on him a woman her size could kill him with the slightest action.

 

He fled to the shoes behind and knowing she was opting for some high heels, he clambered up the front of a pair of brown suede ankle boots which was harder than it looked. These boots had a substantial heel about five feet tall in Doug’s perspective and this meant that they sloped upwards forcing him to climb using the dangling tassels that decorated the circular tops of the boot.

 

As he heard the footfalls of the giant woman returning in his direction he was tumbling down inside the boot. Landing in the shaft of the boot he stood up and felt like he was down inside a shallow well as the top of the boot was much taller than he was and it would be difficult to climb out. The smell was richer inside this boot and a little overpowering and he could almost make out the indentation that her heel had made in the base, this was such a vivid dream he thought, so full of rich detail.

 

By now he was keeping silent and just standing in the boot close to the side and away from the light, he caught a glimpse of the giantess as she looked down at her collection of shoes. Why was he so scared of being discovered? This was a dream and surely he could reveal himself and experience the pleasures of interacting with a woman of such a scale. This was his dream woman and so far his experiences had all been pleasurable, yet why was he scared? Somehow he kept having doubts as her size was so intimidating to behold, feeling afraid of her was crazily part of what made him aroused and this he couldn’t explain. Perhaps it was the power a woman this size could wield over a man so small, he could be forced to do anything she desired even if he consented or not.

 

There was a rumbling sound as some shoes nearby were taken and then he heard the woman “tut” as if she wasn’t satisfied.

“Boots it is”

Her voice carried into the boot like a knife and he wondered which pair she would select, of course it happened to be the ones he was now inside! A thumb, a gigantic thumb with a vibrant red painted fingernail clamped the upper lip of the interior above him and he had seconds to marvel at its presence, her thumb was as thick as some tree trunks and accounted for a good proportion of his own size given the long feminine nail at the end of it.

 

The entire boot was lifted and Doug was thrown about in the interior like a pinball before it settled. “What power she has to lift something so large and me along with it” Doug was amazed but then he was soon aware of his current predicament and the potential danger. The boot was too tall to climb back out and any second now he would see one of those pretty giant feet trying to enter inside it which meant she would crush him! As the boot settled Doug felt like a captive waiting for his doom, he was too scared to call out and so he knelt down and pushed his legs and body into the recess of the boot where her toes would eventually reach. Given his five inches of height he couldn’t hide in the toe section and he wasn’t small enough to coexist with her giant foot, it seemed an age before the boot moved a little rocking slightly until all the light was blocked by a set of giant toes coming down towards his direction.

At the last minute Doug was compelled to shout out just as the big toe brushed his head and then swiftly retracted.

“No! Don’t crush me!”

His pathetic cry came out of the boot and the giantess pulled her foot out all the way.

“So that’s where you’ve been hiding”

The giantess giggled amused and seemed to have no surprise at all to hear a small voice coming from the inside of her footwear.

 

The boot suddenly began to rise and Doug once more stood up in the heel section nervously waiting for her next move as he held onto the curved sides for balance. A gorgeous pair of green sparkling eyes bigger than his head looked into the top of the boot to see him cowering inside.

“There you are tiny. What am I to do with you? That was very naughty hiding in my big ole boot”

Her voice was teasing and not angry in the slightest and Doug didn’t know what to think.

“You just love my big feet don’t you tiny? If you had asked me I would have found you one of my sexy sandals and strapped you inside it and tickled you mercilessly with my giant toes, would you like that sweetie?”

Chapter 4 by summa0

 

Her voice was loud and powerful but had a tone that just put all of his senses with on fire, her teasing manor and her suggestiveness was almost too much for Doug to handle at this size.

“Of course you would, come on out tiny, my big toes want to wriggle all over you”

The boot was lowered and then tipped on one side and helplessly Doug spilled out and right before the two enormous feet that he’d seen earlier only they were a lot closer up and each easily the size of a large hover car.

 

Slowly those bare feet stepped either side of him and he tilted his head back to take in the far reaching view of those long legs stretching so high up and he could see right under the canopy of her skirt.

“Are you looking up my skirt tiny?”

Her voice questioned and Doug felt very conscious of his actions and fearful that he shouldn’t have stared up at this spectacle above.

“No, no.....I’m not...please...”

An increasingly pathetic voice laden with panic came from Doug’s lips, he didn’t want to offend this beautiful giant of a woman.

“Well why aren’t you? You are small enough to see up here and I did put these sexy panties on so you could see them from down there”

Now Doug was hard and felt so incredibly confused with fear and respect for her height and yet filled with a longing desire for this mammoth beauty.

“You’re so big, so big!”

He called out and the giantess chuckled at his reaction stepping back so she could look down over that massive pair of breasts to see the small man below.

“That’s right tiny, I am much bigger than you. I’m big and sexy, but I’m also a very naughty girl”

 

The pose she struck for Doug was provocative to say the least as she mouthed her huge lips into an exaggerated kiss and her hands hitched that skirt higher to reveal another ten feet of luscious thighs and then she proceeded to slide one hand into the top of her panties towards her sex as she licked her lips gazing down like as if trying to project her sexual hunger. The erection he now sported was as solid as he had ever been in his memory and the urgency for him to release was growing to a critical point. Her every move was hypnotic and so grand to witness as she wiggled her hips gyrating slightly as her fingers entered beneath that lacy black material.

“Pick me up! Please, you have got to pick me up!”

Doug called up to her desperate to get closer to the action and to feel her touch to be held by a woman of this size, he knew she was big enough to clasp him in one of those hands and he wanted to be manhandled by her so much.

 

Seeing his eager requests the giant woman grinned and slowly withdrew her exploring fingers taking them to her nostrils for a lingering inspection. She inhaled, inflating her breasts a mind boggling amount before licking a solitary damp finger tip and making a satisfied moan from her throat as if this was a tasty treat that she’d just sampled. This gigantic temptress was driving Doug crazy and he ran to the front of her right foot and found that her big toe was now almost knee high to him, he couldn’t help himself and through his body on top of her foot, across the surface of several toes feeling the warmth of so much flesh beneath his naked body.

“That’s it tiny, make love to my giant toes”

Her foot moved about rubbing his manhood until she carefully tipped him off the top, he then rolled onto the deep spongy carpeted floor. Now he was on his back and the mighty foot was raised over his body putting him in shadow but he really didn’t fear her stepping on him as he knew by now her intentions were to be gentle.

 

The soft skin between the ball of her foot and her heel was now slowly rubbing across his entire body and it felt so erotic as his hardness trailed across yards of sensitive skin. Then her toes played with him wriggling delightfully over his throbbing member which now fell in and out of the gaps in turn. The experience was mind blowing for Doug, as he was actually thrusting up now between the tightness of her larger toes and feeling his shaft wrapped in flesh as she gently squeezed her toes on him making his inches fit even better. He was so small that his ample endowment didn’t even break the surface between those toes and it slid easily in and out with the hint of sweat moisture that existed between those digits.

“That’s it, push it between my toes you little man, harder! Harder! Make love to my giant foot”

These encouraging words showed how she was enjoying pinning most of his body beneath her sole.

“Man, you’re so..so big....just so big and so sexy! I’m so tiny...so...tiny to you!”

“Doug?Doug!”

 

Lori’s voice destroyed his dream state and quickly forced him to come crashing back to reality where he was thrusting upwards in bed and almost on the verge of ejaculating inside the sheets. Settling down Doug gulped hard and felt his heart beating fast in his chest, he had become so turned on in his dream that he almost lined the sheets with excitement and he hadn’t done that since he was a teenager!

His pre-cum was evident, as he looked at the thin top sheet, a small stain was clearly visible on the peak above where the material tented. He tried to calm down but there was Lori his wife sat upright giving him a look that made him feel instantly guilty.

 

Lori pulled back the cover exposing his twitching member which refused to instantly shake the vivid imagery of the dream.

“I don’t believe it...”

She said with a jealous twang to her voice.

“You were with her again, dreaming about that tall bitch, and making love to her”

What could he say? There was no denying his current state it was all too obvious, but maybe he could lie to get himself out of this one for a change.

“No Lori you don’t understand. Honey, it was you in my dream, I was making out with you this time”

“You were?”

Her mood seemed to subside instantly as if he had just landed a huge compliment upon her. Lori was of course pleased believing that she had for once dominated his unconscious thoughts. But having started to fabricate a lie Doug needed to continue compounding the lie and that meant convincing his wife by pretending that she was the sole focus of his dream.

 

“So, what were we doing in this dream of yours then?”

Lori smiled with growing excitement of the fact that she had succeeded in replacing his dream lover for once.

“We made love”

Summarised Doug but this reply didn’t satisfy Lori who seemed to need more intricate details.

“Just making love? But I’ve never seen you so turned on before Doug, you were actually thrusting upwards in your sleep, it must have been really good huh? I must have been very sexy in your dream”

Lori kissed his bicep and held his fingers to her lips gently kissing the tips of them each in turn.

“So what things did I do to get you so revved up? Was I dressed seductively? Tell me Doug, what was I wearing in your dream?”

“You had your little skirt on, that hot black mini skirt and a pair of you’re French lace panties...”

He began to embellish the scene and Lori pumped for more facts as she kissed the side of his hand.

“Is that all I was wearing...cause you sure liked it a lot? I bet that I was wearing my new heels, is that right?”

She guessed and continued to guess and was trying to build her own mental picture of what made her husband so turned on.

“You were making out with me whilst I was taller than you? Is that it Doug? Did you dream that I was wearing my really high heels and I was taller than you baby?”

“Yeh, well no. I mean, you weren’t wearing your heels....”

Should he tell her, should he reveal to her that he had just got off on the fact that the woman he was with was a giantess?

“No heels? Awww! That’s a shame because my baby likes it when I’m taller than him, doesn’t he?”

Her kisses had now travelled down the inside of his arm and Lori was leaning over him and kissing his chest and nipples looking up into his eyes.

“You were tall Lori, believe me baby, you were very tall in my dream”

“Really? You dreamt I was taller than you baby, just how tall are we talking to make you this hard?”

“Just naturally taller than me, without your heels on I mean, and it was nice”

 

Doug decided he couldn’t go through with revealing this intimate detail of his encounter but Lori wasn’t buying it and she knew that he was holding back.

“Nice? Nice doesn’t make this big rod of yours poke up like this, I was definitely a lot taller than you Doug because I heard you, I heard exactly what you said”

What did she hear? Alarm bells rang through his head to realise he had been sleep talking, and now Lori was slowly making her way down his six pack stomach towards his full salute.

“You called out all excited Doug, like I have never heard you before, you were trembling with excitement and you said I was so big, so big and so sexy. That’s what you said the word big and I think that’s a lot different than the word tall.”

Lori saw the look from his face and it told her she was right.

“So what I want to know is how big do I have to be to make you cry out like that?”

 

She was relentless and enjoying this questioning and now her kisses were circling his upper and inner thighs and on the odd occasion her breasts hung from her flimsy silk lingerie and brushed against him.

“In my dream Lori you were..... really big and I was...... hiding from you at first”

Doug offered some more detail and she lapped it up.

“Hiding from little me? You were scared of me? I must have been extremely dominant baby to make a guy like you runaway and hide? Like an amazon maybe? Did I have big muscles, did that scared you?”

Lori was loving every bit of info she could pump from him and now she was gently nuzzling his balls knowing the more she built his excitement the more open and descriptive he would become as she beat away at his defences.

“No...ooh, Lori that’s good...No, you were normal, no muscles, just your normal sexy body”

“But Doug I couldn’t have been normal or else you wouldn’t have been frightened of me, so tell me where were you hiding in this dream?”

“Behind something...that’s so good Lori”

“I know it’s good Doug, but if you want it even better then tell me, what was it that you were hiding behind? If you tell me then I’ll work a little higher up here”

Her tongue gently licked his balls and the very base of his shaft and she mouthed at the start of his rod without actually touching it. Doug wanted more he wanted those lips to touch, he wanted them around his cock in total and Lori was promising just that if he came out with what she wanted to know.

 

“Your shoe, one of your shoes”

Lori sat up for a second giving a strange confused look and trying to interpret what he just said before she smiled from ear to ear contemplating what this admission meant.

“You were hiding behind one of my shoe’s? Any pair in particular?”

Her chin now touched against his testicles as her teeth lightly grazed the side of his shaft and now she nuzzled it like a delicate fruit she was savouring.

“Yyyoure sexy black courts.”

Doug said with a sharp intake of air as he grew more excited.

“My high heels, mmm? But honey, I still don’t get how a big strapping man like you managed to hide behind my high heels, I mean Doug they only have a five inch heel? How did you hide behind a little pair of ladies shoes like those?”

Following her question she sat her plump lips full on his shaft circling what she could of it and making it moist with her tongue.

“...They..they were taller than me. They weren’t little shoes, they were really big shoes. I...I thought one of them was a boat when I saw it at first but they were like the size of a car......your shoes were bigger than a car to me”

 

Lori seemed surprised and was starting to understand what he had fantasised in his dream, this topic excited her and she wanted to hear more from her man to find out every last detail.

With a long lick travelling slowly from the base of his balls to near the top of his throbbing shaft her teasing went on and Doug was wrapped up in the loving attention she was spending on getting him more and more excited. Talking to her openly like this was also getting him further aroused as he was starting to share something that they never had before, some of his innermost desires that he himself was only just becoming familiar with.

“Now wait a minute Doug, you are saying....”

She paused to lick him again.

“...that my high heeled courts, those sexy little black shoes of mine were actually bigger than a car? So big that a muscular six foot tall guy like you could hide behind them? Now that is really big”

There was just a grunt of an acknowledgment from Doug.

“So Doug....”

Her lips now followed all the way up to his helmet and she breathed down over it, just to make him feel the presence of her mouth by the exhaled heat of her warm breath.

“....if my shoes were that enormous then what about me? Did I still fit into those big high heels Doug? Was little Lori your beautiful wife still able to wear those sexy car sized high heels in your dream?”

“Oh Lori, yes, yes...you were so big and.....”

“Yes Doug?”

“And I was....”

“What Doug, what were you?”

By now she had her husband in a state and he wanted release and wanted those lips of hers just to slip down and over the top of his helmet, Lori could see he was loosing his ability to focus and so she seductively grasped his iron like rod in one of her slender hands and licked the entire helmet in one slow sensual movement like she was tidying the straying ice cream at the top of a melting cone. As his every inch quivered in delight to her masterful tongue she paused and began to answer her own question.

“I know what you were Doug, my shoes only looked huge to you because you were small weren’t you? I heard you say that out loud. You were hiding from your beautiful wife because I was a giant woman wearing giant sized high heels, standing, no not just standing but towering over you my little tiny husband. Is that right Doug were you that small, were you really tiny to me, so tiny that you could hide behind a pair of my shoes?”

Chapter 5 by summa0

 

Doug heard her question and the use of the word tiny just like the woman in his dream had called him and it sent him so close to blowing his load that he jerked in her hand and Lori gave the top of his shaft a welcoming kiss followed by a full on suck before she teasingly left it in suspense once more.

“Yes...I was so tiny and you were so big Lori so big and beautiful”

“Ooh Doug that’s so kinky to think that you dream of me being a giant woman and it turns me on too, I’d like to be a giantess for you Doug. But you’ve got to finish the dream you have to tell me how I looked as a giantess, was I overpowering Doug? As tall as a building, yet still so completely feminine and so very sexy?”

“Yes...you stood over me in your skirt...oh I could see right under your skirt, your legs were so long...so high!”

“Go on Doug I want every detail you are standing there....”

Lori went down on his dick and gave him several long seconds of pleasure before she hovered once more with her lips poised above it.

“.....and little Lori is not so little any more, I am a giant woman and you are at my feet and I’m looking down on you, you can’t even reach my knees. I’m so big that part of you is so scared, that’s why you were hiding because you know that a woman that enormous could do anything to you she desired, anything Doug”

Lori was now sharing the mental image of herself stood above a cowering little version of Doug and she felt so absorbed by the fantasy, the sensation of power to be so in command of him,

just like she was in control of his orgasm right now, able to send him over the edge when she pleased and not before.

“Lori finish me off babe this is agony.....”

Doug begged and seemed sexually distressed and so in need of ending this drawn out encounter.

“Soon baby, soon. I want to share this with you, share your dream. I’m looking down at you Doug and you are so small like a doll, you are a doll of a man for giant Lori to play with”

“Play with me...play!”

Encouraged Doug as he felt her beginning to masturbate him with one of her hands as the other cupped his balls and gently massaged them.

“I’m going to reach down for you now Doug but you’re not going to run away are you? Because with one big step Lori could catch you so easily and you know that. You are mine Doug and I’m reaching out this big hand with my long finger nails and I’m wrapping it around your tiny naked body”

“You are holding me up in your hand....”

Doug added breathless at this point as they both imagined the events unfolding.

“Yes I am. I have my big fingers wrapped around your hunky little body and you are just tall enough that your little head is sticking out of my hand, can you feel my hand Doug holding you tight so high up in the air?”

“Yeeess”

Lori began to slow her technique upon his hardness dragging this encounter out to the extreme.

“I can feel you wriggling trying to break free of my hand but you are too puny your little muscles are nothing to me and I am holding you so firmly that I can feel your little dick pushing against the inside of my palm, you are really excited to be held by me. But what to do with such a tiny husband with so many possibilities. Lori hungrily dipped her blonde mass of hair down and with it her mouth over his dick again sucking his helmet but only to the point that he was on the brink.

“I’ve taken my giant skirt off Doug can you look down, way down at my long, long legs can you see how endless and sexy my giant legs are?”

“I’ve gotta cum Lori, please”

Another cry for help came from Doug as she climbed over him and settled her pussy so that her blonde bush gentle brushed his so sensitive helmet.

“You will soon honey.....Giant Lori is holding you in her hand and right now you don’t know what I’m going to do with you. Tell me Doug, tell me what turns you on about me as a giantess what you would have me do to you if I were so incredibly big like that and you were so tiny in my hand”

 

By now Doug was talking purely from between his legs, his mind had transported him to Lori’s hand and he was looking across to her body and that tight stomach of hers which resembled a wall of toned flesh. With his manhood doing the talking he admitted what thought turned him on the most.

“You would...put me....”

His ability to communicate was deteriorating with his enjoyment, Lori was riding him now and pushing him deep and she was so wet! Trying to take breaths between words Lori helped him to finish.

“Where Doug, where do you want me to put you? Where does a little man long to go?”

“Inside...oh Lori...inside....”

“Doug, don’t hold back tell me. I’m holding you in my fingers you’re so little to me and my body is so gigantic, where does my tiny husband want his giant wife to put him? Is it down the front of my panties Doug.....down in that lacy paradise where my giant pussy is waiting to kiss a little man?”

“Oh.....L, Lori...”

“Is that where Doug? Do you want me to drop you in my panties? Would you fit inside are you small enough?”

Lori was catching up with Doug fast her role playing had made her so wet and so horny now that she was thinking of the sheer possibilities of having her man so under her power to be so large that he was at her mercy.

“...in your bra! Oh Lori inside your giant bra!”

He burst out and in his mind there he was being lifted towards Lori’s enormous white brassier, one of her padded ones that pushed her cleavage outwards and upwards.

“In...my bra? Ooooh, Doug is that what’s been driving you so wild? My tits are so huge to you just look at them Doug, they are all you can see because they are so much bigger than you now! You are so small and my bra is so gigantic....oh Doug I’m putting you right inside my cleavage, smothering your little body in-between my sexy huge tits here and you are drowning in them....you are so tiny, you are so tiny compared to my breasts....look at them Doug, feel them all around you!”

At that very point Doug came with a force he had never felt before thrusting his entire pelvic region up into Lori retaining that connection deep inside her pussy, completely filling and feeling the very end of her insides unable to contain him. Lori was shocked to feel him so deep and she was now cumming as she rocked gently on his member milking the last few drops. Her hair was flung back over her shoulders as she looked up at the bedroom ceiling and groaned in a satisfied manner like a wolf howling for all to hear, and then there was silence and just their heavy breathing as they tried to recover.

 

Soon they both cleaned up and then Doug slumped back into bed whilst Lori was dressing. As she put on a pair of black panties and a matching satin bra she glanced over her shoulder at Doug sprawled out across the bed. Nothing else had been said until this point in time.

“Doug, baby would you help me”

“Sure”

He said getting to his feet and walking behind her. Lori was reaching behind her back and stretching the back band of her bra so that the clips would meet and Doug took over and easily clasped it. His hands then couldn’t help themselves as he reached under her arms pits and took a palm full of her breasts in each of his big hands.

 

Lori’s breasts were a nice shape but if Doug was honest their size was disappointing at moments like this as his big hands pretty much contained them like a pair of large apples. Looking at his hands Lori gave a soft moan of appreciation to his morning grope.

“Those shovel like hands of yours make my tits feel small when you hold them like this”

“But they are really firm and they do fit in my palms rather nicely”

Doug grinned and kissed the back of her neck as he continued to fondle her.

“But look at how you cover them up, I mean it’s like I’m flat chested when you hold me this way.”

“Babe you’re not flat, I know what bra size you take and these C cups look pretty large on your frame”

“Mmm, I didn’t know you paid such interest in my bra sizes”

“Lori I’m a guy it’s my job to know how stacked my wife is, besides I find the numbers and letters quite sexy”

“You do mmm? But I’m lower down the alphabet that you’d like me to be though, eh tiny?”

A small snigger came from her lips as she reminded Doug of their early morning activities and what had been said.

“Well...”

Doug failed to respond feeling embarrassed now at how open he had been.

“Don’t go all shy on me Doug, this morning was very revealing and I like the fact that you fantasize about me being that much bigger than you. I’ve always longed to be taller and for as long as I can remember it’s like I feel that I should be bigger than I really am. Almost as if I have the personality and mind of really tall girl but trapped in a small body”

Lori explained and turned around to face Doug who now embraced her around the waist and looked down into her big blue eyes. Lori smiled back but then dipped her eyes making sure Doug followed her gaze right smack down towards her breasts. The black bra she was wearing pushed her breasts together so that her husband could feast his eyes upon two or so inches of tanned cleavage where her flesh collided so invitingly.

“You look good in that bra, really good babe”

Doug complimented appreciating the shape formed by that oh so tight black satin layer.

“Do you really like this bra Doug?”

Seeking another compliment Lori thrust her breasts forward and closer to Doug so he could get a good look.

“Mmm, I sure do, it really makes the most of your cleavage”

He smiled and fondled her breasts pushing her flesh even closer together so that it bulged even more.

“It would look even sexier with my husband all tiny and squeezed down inside it”

Lori said suggestively inviting Doug to recall his dream and to imagine himself tiny in her presence, the imagery she conjured up had him uncontrollably hard in seconds and Lori noticed this evident swell in his work jeans.

“You’re turning me on”

Doug couldn’t help but admit and released her breasts from his hands standing back to admire them.

 

“I see you’re thinking about it eh baby? I know how you love boobs but right here and right now mine are just average and only just a handful for you”

Lori lifted her breasts upwards and as they settled she then ran a solitary finger nail along her cleavage line making sure Doug’s hungry brown eyes followed it.

“But in your dreams these are the biggest breasts you have ever seen, if only you were a tiny man Doug just think how you could enjoy them.”

“You make me wish I was really that small”

Doug admitted feeling great that his wife seemed to be indulging his fantasies, he was eager to take hold of those breasts once more.

“I wish you were that small Doug then I could pick you up and slide your whole body right into my cleavage, right down here. That would be so nice to feel you there between my boobs, my tiny husband”

Lori pushed him back into a chair and swiftly tackled his trouser zipper followed by his underwear, there was of course no resistance from her husband who was only too pleased to sit back and let her take control. With his member now in her slender fingers, Lori leaned over his lap and eased her breasts apart allowing his shaft to slide up under her bra elastic and into the tight grip of her cleavage. He gasped with the excitement of the moment as his sensitive helmet pushed its way between her mounds and broke the surface sticking out from her flesh yet half eclipsed by its warm depths.

“That’s you Doug right there in-between my boobs you tiny man, can you feel how big my breasts are either side of your body?”

“Oh I can feel them Lori”

He quivered in delight and began to gently buck upwards.

“Can you feel how warm they are? I’m going to squish you little man right between my great big tits”

Lori pushed her breasts against his rod making them swell around the length, almost reaching from his balls to his helmet. Doug lost his ability to resist the visions she was sending him. In his mind he was as tall as his manhood was long and he was stuck in his wife’s cleavage feeling her boobs trying to engulf his body and how wonderful that was! In seconds his juices pumped out and spilled over onto her neck as Lori released him from her bosomy embrace.

 

Later that very day Doug was at work with his thoughts full of his recent playful exchanges with Lori and what he was contemplating to do for their anniversary the very next day. He spoke to Harry his best pal and the foreman on the construction site just to be curious.

“Hey harry?”

Doug switched of the noisy electron drill he was working, removing his ear defenders he stopped to chat.

 

Harry was about Doug’s height but with a podgy build, the result of too many fast food takeaways but Doug knew that Harry’s wife was just about the same size as her husband a ratio he would have liked between himself and Lori.

“What’s up Doug?”

“Harry, do you ever think about how tall your wife is?”

“Strange question, but not really pal?”

Harry looked at Doug quizzically.

“I mean compared to you, do you mind that she is nearly as tall as you are?”

“Gloria is five foot eleven inches tall mate, when she wears any kind of heel she’s actually taller than me most of the time, I don’t worry about it. Women are all the same size lying down that is”

A crooked grin came from Harry as he prepared his drilling equipment.

“Anyway, why do you ask?”

“Oh nothing, just curious what it’s like to be with a tall woman I guess”

“That Lori of yours is a cracker mate, I wouldn’t be looking for some six foot babe to have a fling with if I had a girl as fine as yours to come home to”

“Harry no that’s not what I was just thinking, never mind. Listen Harry it’s our anniversary tomorrow and I wondered if I can have a day off at short notice to plan for some things for Lori, do you mind?”

“Normally I would say no mate especially given the work load we are on but as it’s for you and Lori no problem”

“Oh and Harry, don’t tell her I want her to think that I am working”

“Sure, have a nice day and stop thinking about other women or you won’t have any more anniversaries to celebrate!”

Patting him on the back Harry laughed and they both set about continuing with their work.

 

Unable to find it inside him to share his thoughts even with his best friend Doug continued to wonder about the decision he would make to reduce his own height, part of him knew for a man it would feel strange not to be as tall as he was now but the thought of a naturally taller wife compelled him to turn up to Reform for his appointment.

 

On the day of their anniversary Doug had sneaked out of bed early and left Lori a digi-card and some fresh flowers on the breakfast table telling her that he had to go to work early for some overtime but he would meet her at their favourite restaurant later that evening. Making sure to take a selection of his most common clothes in a small suitcase, just as the information had told him to, Doug made his way to

Reform.

 

He was nervous in the waiting area but the petite receptionist who had flirted with him walked across to speak with Doug as soon as she noticed his presence. Doug was checking out some of the holographic projections which showed the before and after images of previous happy clients and he heard the click clack distraction of her heels striking the marble flooring.

“Well hello again Sir, I see something from your last visit must have peaked your interest to return?”

Turning around Doug looked down at the dark haired beauty noticing how slender her arms and legs were.

“Nice legs”

He thought to himself admiring a pair of shapely pins barely covered by the shortest black and white patterned skirt he’d ever seen. This woman liked to draw attention to her body as aside from the revealing short skirt she wore a cropped summery vest exposing her navel. A pert pair of b cup’s pressed nicely against this thin red summer vest and from his view point Doug took a nice glance at the modest amount of cleavage on show before his eyes locked onto hers.

“Um yeh, you could say that”

“Well I’m glad your attention was peaked, we aim to please”

Her talk was laced with innuendo.

“I’m Amy, and if you need anything and I mean anything I’ll be just down the corridor”

“Thanks”

“My pleasure”

She smiled a perfect set of white teeth and then walked off flicking her dark locks about her shoulders to once more catch his eye. Doug was of course following her movements but as cute as she was this flirtatious creature still wasn’t going to temp him given his love of more substantial women, even Lori would have towered over this girl. He had to admit however that little crop top she wore showed off a very nice figure and a washboard hard stomach.

 

“Mr Quaid?”

From an adjoining room a tall lady emerged looking every bit the mousy scientist type. She was thin and her figure was covered by the long white lab coat she wore. Her pretty face hid behind some oversized glasses and her brown hair was arranged into the neatest of buns on top of her head. Doug shook her hand as she outstretched it and his large strong fingers eclipsed hers.

“I am going to be your consultant technician today my name is Mandy, pleased to meet you”

“Likewise”

Chapter 6 by summa0

 

They walked off into a room which wasn’t as high tech as Doug had imagined, in fact there was a just a couple of chairs a small table with a control screen and then a raised stage like area with a floor base that looked like it should belong in a discotheque as it glowed.

“So Mr Quaid please step up onto the Reformation platform over there so I can just scan your current stats please”

Obliging Doug put down his bag in the room and stood on the glowing surface and watched Mandy sit down at the desk using a holo interface gesturing with her fingers to make the system work. A laser soon traced him from head to toe and then vanished.

“That’s fine now please come and take a seat”

Mandy looked at her screen which wasn’t visible to Doug from the other side and she took a few seconds to absorb the information before talking again.

“Ok, so you are exactly 72 inches tall or six feet, we like to work in feet and inches is that ok with you Mr Quaid?”

“Sure I can relate to that better and call me Doug”

“That’s what we find with most clients Doug they like the old fashioned measurement system”

“Now, you are physically fit the health scan finds no problems so I can legally proceed with any Reform treatments and looking at your booking it’s a height reduction that you desire is that correct?”

“Yeh, I guess”

 

Doug was still a little nervous especially now he was in a room with a machine that could alter his height for real.

“Relax Doug, this is your time and we are not going to do anything here that you don’t wish and all treatments are reversible remember”

“Of course it’s just strange to be altering my body like this”

“Not strange just preference, we all have things about ourselves we don’t enjoy and you obviously would like to experience life from a shorter perspective am I right?”

“Well kind of”

“Doug....”

Mandy stood up and then took her coat off revealing a rather nice figure, her body was unexpected by Doug who now could see a formal sweater on top of her skirt with two perky breasts making themselves known. She then took her hair out of its restrictive bun and let it hang down to her shoulders. She was quite stunning hidden almost behind the way she presented herself as so dowdy before.

“You have to be honest with all the questions I am going to ask or you won’t get what you want from your treatment, look at me now and just think that I was once her”

Pointing out towards a holo projector that was in the corner of the room, a full sized 3d image of a woman appeared, this woman had a large frame and was obese with a chubby face yet not unattractive but sort of jolly looking in Doug’s opinion”

“Who is that?”

“That was me six weeks ago before Reform, you see I was honest about my desires and well I am so much more confident now than she ever was”

“That was you?”

It was hard to believe the transformation but it was there if you looked into the eyes and the mouth.

“Wow”

Was all Doug could say as the holo projection faded away.

“Indeed, so Doug, lets start with your wishes, you want to be a little shorter than you are now why is that? It’s certainly not for medical reasons I know this much from your health scan”

 

Doug felt like he was being put on the spot but he didn’t know this woman and probably wouldn’t meet her ever again so he thought why not be honest.

“It’s my anniversary today with my wife I mean, and she’s always longed to be taller or for me to be a touch shorter, so I thought the surprise could be that I would let you people reduce me a little”

“Ah, well that’s good we have a need established now so how tall is your wife?”

“Five foot six inches”

“Ok, let me enter a template for her, what does she look like?”

Doug explained and a rather good full scale imitation of Lori was presented.

“So here is Mrs Quaid and here are you Mr Quaid”

An exact replica of Doug was produced presumably because the computers had scanned him so well moments earlier and it even had the same clothes.

 

Encouraging Doug to wander over and view the holograms he did just that. It was uncanny how well his mere basic descriptions of Lori had produced this life-sized replica and even he would have had to look twice to know the difference. The holo-projectors at the Reform centre were also state of the art, Doug was of course used to seeing projections in 3d but they normally had a translucent appearance or some interference flowing through the otherwise solid images, but these creations were good and looked real even under close scrutiny. He hadn’t seen such detail since the wax work figurines at the local museum. The only way the illusion could be broken was when he allowed his hand to pass through these images, as it was after all only very clever light converged by the unique holo-projector lenses.

 

Seeing himself and Lori full sized and from a third party view was odd to say the least and he felt somehow disappointed to note his height advantage.

“Let me just adjust your wife’s image as your model is wearing shoes with at least an inch heel”

Mandy said from behind Doug and he noticed that apart from a basic blue dress which was very non descript Lori’s double now had a pair of modest heels on that raised her by an equivalent inch.

“Those are too flat, she tends to wear larger heels than those, she likes being taller”

“I see, then what do you suggest a three inch heel? Four even?”

“Four will do”

Doug said knowing Lori would hardly ever go out in anything less than four and he smiled inwardly as he saw her blonde head of hair rising closer to his own, now there was just three inches between them given the shoes on his model.

 

“So Doug what size do you desire to be?”

Boy that was the question Doug had been anticipating for a long while and he wasn’t really sure of the answer himself, part of him wanted something dramatic yet he knew how losing too much in the way of inches would make his own life more difficult and he didn’t want to be too short that his job would be jeopardised.

“Um, I’m not entirely sure”

He admitted and Mandy took control of the situation.

“That’s ok Doug we can work on this together, that’s why they employ consultants like me to help define preferences, now take a look at the other Doug whilst I do this”

Slowly the holographic version of Doug deceased in height until he was exactly level with his wife as she wore her high heels.

“Now that’s around three inches, your wife is five foot ten in her heels and you are five ten in those shoes making you more or less eye to eye with each other”

The image of them both was interesting for Doug and he walked around the models as they were positioned only inches apart staring blankly face to face. His own body with four less inches didn’t seem that short at all.

“How is that?”

“It’s good but not....”

“Not enough?”

Mandy ended his sentence and then continued.

“Would you like to see what it would look like if you were a couple of inches shorter than her stood in those heels?”

“Yes of course”

Doug nearly forgot himself and sounded a little too eager to see the effect of his other self once more being reduced. He could swear that Mandy grinned but what did he care, she probably saw all types in this job.

“Try this one out, I am reducing Doug number two here by another three inches to five foot six, that’s your wife’s actual height making you both even or if you look at it another way you are giving her the advantage of whatever sized high heels she is wearing over you ”

 

The visual effect was compelling for Doug as he could now see his other self looking across at a much taller Lori who in her heels was three inches superior and probably able to look clean over his head. He couldn’t help but find the scene arousing and had spent far too long staring at the virtual couple before Mandy snapped him out of it.

“Mr Quaid, Doug? Is this new height more to your liking?”

“Yes, well she is taller, at least a few inches”

“Artificially taller”

Mandy corrected and Doug looked back at her.

“It’s just the difference her heels make, if you chose this height you would be equal in stature but she wouldn’t actually be taller than you in a real sense”

This made Doug ponder he was looking at the result of six inches decrease in his own height and giving up these valuable inches only made him on a par with Lori but not shorter unless she wore heels.

“Half a foot Doug and then you are as tall as your wife but if you desire to see her taller you need to go down a few more inches still.”

 

Mandy’s words struck him hard as he wasn’t contemplating such a drastic reduction in height yet the thought of actually knowing that he could walk out of this building and be forced to look up into his wife’s eyes when she was in bare feet was sexually stimulating. Lori would be taller than him for real and that would be the best turn on for them both.

“Can you show me what five foot three would look like?”

“No problem, here you are at five foot three inches tall.”

The image of Doug reduced again and now the difference was considerable, he could actually observe Lori and his own body from a third party view and it was striking.

“She’s so much taller than me”

He blabbed out loud and noticed that if he was to become that short his eye line would be level with the base of her neck of course only when she wore those heels.

“She certainly would be Doug as five foot three is short for a man, a high percentage of women you would find looking you in the eye or looking down on you if you chose this stature”

 

It was a lot to take in and on one hand Doug could see the “wow” factor of seeing Lori from that height but on the other hand Mandy was right and he would be officially viewed as short.

“Nine inches”

Doug mumbled to himself as he contemplated his decision walking around the two virtual figures.

“Perhaps you would like to see what you would look like even shorter?”

Mandy poised her hands ready to adjust the visual but Doug connected back to the moment and pulled his eyes away from the scene to look back at her.

“No, I think nine inches is more than enough although I can’t quite get my head around what it would be like to be so short”

“As a tall man you will find adjusting to such a height a little challenging at first Doug but once you accept it and adapt it will begin to feel normal to you, believe me because I have been there”

“Your size was reduced? You look quite tall?”

“I am tall, in my current shoes I would measure five foot nine and these are practically flat, my first treatment before my obesity reformation treatment was to increase my height from my normal five foot one to add eight inches, I thought it would make me carry the weight off better”

“You were five foot one? I couldn’t tell?”

“Of course you couldn’t because I look natural at this size and I am used to it, as you may have been told there are limitations to increasing the height of a subject to sustain it. I added six inches which is permanent but the other two and a bit I add on a weekly basis it’s a staff privilege to get free sessions and if I ever leave then I would revert to five foot seven inches and stay like that until the challenges of the technology are eventually met.”

Mandy smiled as she explained and Doug thought she looked like a tall woman and had no idea she had been altered it was the perfect illusion.

“So you see I have adapted, I used to bump my head on a few things at first and over reach for things but your brain soon learns to cope.”

“Ok, I’ll do it”

 

Doug was told to stand on the platform along with his small case of clothes nothing was around him to use as a measure until a holographic projection of a measurement pole materialised to his side. As the platforms holo projectors fired up the images of his duplicate self and Lori disappeared.

“Keep still Doug whilst I enter your desired parameters”

“Will it hurt? Will I feel it? Shouldn’t I be wearing shades or something?”

He fired off a round of questions in his last minute panic but Mandy gave a small chuckle.

“No Doug, you won’t feel a thing except the slightest tingle running the course of your body and a warm sensation from your toes rising to you head. There is no flash of light so shades are only needed if you want to look cool”

Just as she said that, the sensations struck him and it was actually pleasant and almost refreshing. Slowly Doug watched the inches indicated along the measuring pole move or rather he was beginning to dwindle in height watching five foot eight rise over him and then five foot six, this was the magic marker for his wife’s height and now the notch of the six was rising.

It had taken mere seconds and Doug looked up at the six foot mark above, it seemed high but he felt no different almost as if he had remained the same and the whole process was a trick, his mind doubted that it had actually taken place. Perhaps they rescaled the pole just to fool me, he thought and couldn’t help but remain sceptical.

 

“Did it actually work? Am I five foot three inches tall now? I don’t feel any different?”

“It worked Doug and in those shoes you are precisely five foot three and just a smidge under four given the heel”

Stepping down from the platform he looked himself up and down and noticed nothing unusual, surely he would have felt shorter yet his legs looked totally in proportion? But then they should do?

“Are you sure this thing worked I can’t even tell”

Chapter 8 by summa0

 

He stretched an arm out expecting to see some difference and then a leg but nothing felt out of place.

“Doug I assure you our results are one hundred percent perfect you just haven’t seen a good point of reference yet”

Looking back at his case Doug grabbed it from the stage but it was still the same size and part of him expected to see it a touch larger in scale.

“Your case was reduced to match your new size and all the clothes inside”

Mandy offered to cut through any confusion Doug might have.

“Doug why don’t you walk over here and I will demonstrate”

Following her invitation he walked towards the chair she was sat in.

“Now, watch as I stand up. When you entered this room you may recall that I was shorter than you by several inches but you will see that now you are a lot shorter than me”

 

Slowly Mandy stood up, elegantly rising from her chair. The next thing Doug knew he was now stood before an amazon of a woman. Of course that description wasn’t actually correct but given her five foot nine inches of height plus her shoes he was staring at the base of her neck and feeling every one of the nine inches he had given away!

“Oh my”

He said with his mouth gaping wide.

“You look so tall”

“Thank you, and yes I am tall from your new perspective there is a good six or seven inches between us”

For Doug this was amazing, he hadn’t looked up to a woman in this manner for as long as he could remember, perhaps going back when he was just entering his teen years and it seemed strange yet kind of exciting like being dropped into a new world of taller women. He then noticed the table and how it was close to his waist level where as before it would have been a lot lower, it was odd even to see objects like this subtly altered in scale.

“So how do you feel Doug, is this size to your liking or do you wish to go shorter still?”

“Looking up at you I think I’m probably short enough. I guess that I need to get used to this”

“Well I am sure you will find it very interesting, normally we ask our clients when they have had a height increase or decrease to take some time to have a walk around, mix a little in the local area before we conclude the service as finalised. I would encourage you to leave your belongings here and go out into the shopping mall across the road and come back in an hour and let me know if your decision is to remain at this level before we sign things off as completed”

 

Following the suggestion by Mandy to leave the building and to evaluate his new height Doug shook her hand and even this action instantly felt odd, before his hands had practically eclipsed hers but now she seemed to be commanding the handshake with her larger fingers. He walked out of the door noting that he wasn’t very close to the top of the frame again something he had become accustomed to being. As he wandered out through the reception area there was Amy the pretty receptionist who had flirted with him so obviously before. She was stood by the exit bending over double as she busily picked up dead leaves from the potted plant that sat just inside the front windows, as he approached Doug was flashed a very nice rear end in her tight business skirt and a glimpse of her bright red panties beneath. Of course it was hard for Doug to ignore her current pose and like any red blooded male his progress was slowed as he took an extra long gaze at her fine legs.

 

It was then that something suddenly struck him, before he hadn’t given this girl time of day other than to note she was very petite and pretty but not his type, and yet now this same girl was definitely more appealing and holding his attention. Her legs looked very long and she had a total new appeal. It had to be his new appreciation of size he thought to himself and it was changing his natural perception of what he found very attractive. These were the same legs he had seen before but now they were standing out to him, the fact that her skirt had risen several inches to show off more of her thighs as she bent forward didn’t account for this.

Doug was so taken by the view that he found himself unintentionally pausing to admire her further and Amy sensed the presence of someone close by. This pretty young woman stood up and turned around to address whoever it was approaching and was surprised to see Doug and the result of his reform treatment but not as surprised as he was! Amy was now Doug’s size exactly except she now stood a full three and a half inches taller than him because of the heels beneath her feet. Given her extra inches her eyes were forced to lower to meet his. For Doug confronting this beauty was more startling than seeing Mandy moments ago because his mind had labelled Amy as short and very petite, now she seemed tall and definitely not petite in any sense of the word.

“Well hello again, Doug isn’t it?”

A large smile replaced the initial look of surprise upon Amy’s face, noticing Doug’s height and her obvious advantage she purposely stood up as straight as she could to emphasise her extra inches before she corrected herself.

“Or should I say hello again down there Doug”

Her use of the words “down there” made Doug feel awkward and less confident as he stood uncomfortably before this beauty. His eyes settled somewhere around the level of her lips and it was a little disconcerting for Doug to find her so much more attractive.

“Yes, It’s quite a change my, um height isn’t it?”

He faltered with his answer stepping back from her close proximity and trying to assert his posture to address some part of the difference between them but Amy remained effortlessly taller in her heels.

“I rather like your new size, you make a short girl like me feel tall for a change and I find that very refreshing”

Amy stepped closer again so her lips were practically touching the bridge of his nose and her body was totally invading his personal space, he could feel her firm breasts lightly brushing against his upper chest and despite feeling intimidated he began to feel turned on.

“You know it’s quite something to be able to see clean over a guy’s head, it would be fun to dance with someone shorter than myself, someone like you”

“Amy, you’re standing very close to me”

Admitted Doug a touch nervously, unused to this situation, it was easy to feel confident at his old height but right now he felt a little cornered by her flirtations.

“Sorry”

She said with very little genuine sentiment behind the word and then stepped back just a fraction.

“I guess that I’m not used to intimidating a man with my height, that’s also quite sexy”

 

Amy seemed to step up her advances toward Doug and reached out a hand to his shoulder and then slowly raised it to the side of his cheek.

“Am I intimidating you Doug?”

“N,nno”

He said unconvincingly and looked up at into her pretty large brown eyes as she fluttered some false extended eyelashes.

“I don’t think you are being honest. I think right now you are feeling very short compared to a woman for the first time and you really don’t know how to handle it.”

Doug felt her other hand now settling on his opposite shoulder gently keeping him focused in her direction.

“Amy, lady please I....”

“Don’t fight it Doug I felt the attraction when we first met only I don’t think you really noticed me back then, not like you do now. I just needed to look taller”

She gently coaxed him backwards towards the wall and to the side of the main entrance. Doug felt a hint of her strength, he was still stronger than her of course and he could have shrugged her away yet he was a little frozen by the situation and unable to respond. Perhaps part of him was enjoying a woman like this coming on to him whilst he was more vulnerable. But vulnerability wasn’t all he feeling as the wall of the room touched his back and there was nowhere to go, this vixen had him cornered and she knew it.

“I think you really like tall women don’t you? Tall dominant women who can overpower you, that’s why you wanted to be shrunk as short as this”

“It’s for my wife”

The mention of his wife didn’t deter Amy.

“So you did this for your wife, is she as tall as me or am I a little taller?”

“She’s five six”

“And I’m nearly five seven in these heels so I am taller than her right now. Tell me what is it you like about being so short?”

“I..”

Doug was speechless and Amy was closing in on him using her extra inches to press his body against the wall and against her own. He could feel her breasts flatten on his upper chest and dared not to look down.

“You know I have even higher pairs of heels at home and it’s just about time for my lunch break”

This was a sexy proposition and with her fit body pressed up nicely against him he didn’t know what to do or what to say.

“So Mr short and handsome what do you think? The two of us in my apartment alone? I could slip into a much bigger pair of high heels and.....”

Suddenly Doug felt her body rising and more noticeably those firm breasts rubbing so teasingly up his chest until they stopped just short of his chin. Now he had skin to skin contact and the warmth of her exposed cleavage sizzled against his neck. She was lifting up on her tip toes to emphasise how her other pairs of shoes would add to their height difference and now her chin could have comfortably rested on the top of his head!

“......you would be making out with a babe who’s so very tall compared to you”

Now he was overwhelmed, he felt overpowered by her sexual advances and his manhood would have walked out the door with her in a heartbeat.

 

Doug also couldn’t help himself and looked down allowing his lips to greet those breasts as he peered into her cleavage and lost himself in thought, the bulge in his trousers was more than apparent and pushed against her lower thigh.

“I see you like that suggestion, you know Mandy could make you even shorter if you want and I could be this tall without any heels on at all? Or if you like I could tower over you even more by wearing them as well?”

“A..Amy please I’m married...”

This feeble uttering to deter the advances of this seductress went unheard and slowly she lowered back to her former height.

“Come on shorty, let me take you to Mandy again so you can really look up at me, I can play the sexy amazon if you want?”

 

Pulling on his arm Doug was surprised at her strength and weight as he stumbled a few steps in that direction until he stopped in his tracks. He wasn’t ready for this woman to cut him down in size for her games and knew this had to stop before it got out of hand.

“Listen, I really...”

“Don’t be scared Doug, what’s a few inches more? You know in a few minutes I could even have her make you so short that you could see what sexy underwear I’m wearing beneath this skirt and I mean that with both of us standing upright”

 

Another tug on his arm and he was closer to the corridor entrance and where Mandy had reduced him.

“Why deny yourself some fun with a babe like me? Just think how long these legs of mine would look if they were even taller than you”

She turned to Doug and hitched the top of her skirt up making sure the display didn’t go unnoticed and he could only imagine how amazing those legs would be if she got her way, but he would end up a midget and he wasn’t ready for that.

“Look Amy, I can’t, it’s not that I don’t find you attractive or that it wouldn’t intrigue me to see you even taller still but.....”

“But? But is for missed opportunities Doug and I’m an opportunity you don’t want to miss believe me”

 

A few seconds later and he was half way down the corridor and almost back to the room as Amy kept coaxing him along.

“Don’t be scared Doug, it’s just a bit of fun and Mandy can make you a bit taller afterwards I promise”

“Look my wife...”

“She, doesn’t have to know, now does she Doug? I won’t tell her. I don’t even know her”

They were now literally outside the room where Mandy would operate the Reform technology and Doug was more hesitant than ever, he didn’t know this beguiling beauty and if he let her have her way would he even be safe with her?

Amy could sense she hadn’t won the battle yet and determined as she was to lure him to her bedroom she knew that she would have to be more persuasive. The thought of making out with a smaller lover especially one that was so handsome made her hot. For once she could be in charge of the love making and that would be something quite special, already she could sense her inner drive building and she wanted to release the repressed dominatrix that dwelled inside of her.

 

“Just a few more steps Doug back in there where we can make dreams come true, I’ll even let you decide how short she makes you I promise.”

“I can’t..”

He tried to counter her but Amy shushed his lips closed with her fingers.

“What’s it be Doug, four foot tall so I can stand in my high heels and you can suck my tits? Less than three feet tall so you can suck something a little wetter perhaps? Or maybe you’d like to be even smaller so big Amy can mother you?”

Her sexual energy was unrelenting and he knew she was getting off on this, if he gave in those fantasies could be real and he could literally be standing between her two legs as if she were ten foot tall or even taller! Doug’s overactive imagination provided him with all the richness of details from every one of the heights she mentioned and as the sexual imagery flowed through his head she ushered him into the room surprising Mandy at her desk as she was making some notes.

“Mr Quaid, Doug, back so soon?”

Chapter 9 by summa0

 

“Doug here loves his new size so much that he wants to try being a little shorter Mandy”

 

Amy stood behind Doug and pressed her breasts into his shoulder line so that he could feel her presence as her hands gently steered him by the shoulders. Mandy stood up and walked across to Doug reminding him of how much taller she was than Amy and now he felt very strange to be the shortest person in the room between these two statuesque women.

“Is that right Doug, you’ve hardly had time to evaluate your new perspective and nine inches was a considerable reduction to begin with...”

“Oh, he’s already seen the benefits Mandy, why this cutey was just telling me how good looking I am as a tall woman”

“Mmm” Mandy said clearly not believing her colleague “And it wouldn’t be that you would like to increase his appreciation of how tall you are then?”

“Would I?”

Laughed Amy and then the both of them seemed to converse over Doug head as if he wasn’t in the room at all.

“You are a minx Amy, Doug has a thing for tall women and you are taking advantage of that”

“Mand...”

Amy showed how familiar she was with her colleague and friend by shortening her name and talking quite casually.

“....Didn’t we both say last week how unique it would be to use this device in just such a way, you remember over hearing the stories from our boss? And it would all be in the name of science of course helping Doug here to decide just how tall he would like to be for the rest of his life”

“I see my pretty friend here has lured you back with promises of forbidden pleasure, but don’t worry Doug she’s harmless enough. He is already short by definition for a man Amy I hope you’ve not been bullying him into this?”

“Who little me?”

They both laughed together.

“I know how keen you are to feel tall again Amy but you know what the boss said”

“But if you can’t grow me then making Doug here shorter and cuter would be immense fun”

“Listen ladies”

Doug began to interrupt but Amy closed a hand over his mouth from behind.

“Shush shorty, the big women are talking now. So Mand, you did say if I fancied someone you would see what you could do, and you do still owe me”

“That I do, and you fancy Doug here?”

 

Shrugging out of her way Doug turned to see both women looking down at him as the centre of attention and the focus of their conversation. He felt rather like a boy amongst women given their relative sizes but he wanted to be heard.

“Ladies, please I’m not sure why I am back here.”

“Oh he’s perfect Mand, just look at his fit body and he likes me since I went up in the world from his point of view”

Again they both shared a laugh.

“So Doug tell me has my curvy friend here enticed you back with just her feminine wiles or are you just intrigued to see how tall I can make her look compared to you”

 

Mandy’s business like demeanour had altered since he last saw her, no longer did she seem anywhere near as formal as if her friends intervention had freed her from under the professional cloak she had worn.

“Look both of you, I really just need to evaluate this height thing and make a decision for my wife’s benefit nothing else.”

“But Doug I saw your eyes light up when I mentioned making you even shorter, part of you is really curious for that experience and frankly so am I”

Amy said in a hungry tone of voice feeling some anticipation of events to come and she moved closer to Doug wanting to once more dominate his attention but her action forced him to step back out of her way.

“He’s so shy, he doesn’t like to admit that even with these few inches of difference between us he’s loving how much taller it makes a woman like me”

 

Another couple of steps further back and Doug stumbled onto the platform area and then down onto his butt. Just as he got to his feet he walked forward and hit an energy field. It didn’t hurt as it was a containment barrier the type used for crowd control or as a temporary invisible partition so there was no electrical charge, but it held back whatever was either side like a transparent wall.

“Hey what gives?”

Doug sounded alarmed as he pressed his hands against the glass like resistance of the energy field looking like he was performing an impression of a mime artist.

“Sorry Doug but Amy has been bugging me for weeks to help her out with her fantasy”

Mandy explained as she manned the controls of the holo interface and her friend Amy came to join her.

“Wait a minute, her fantasy?”

“Don’t worry Doug you’ll enjoy it too, my friend Amy has a thing for short guys, you might say very short guys”

The two of them giggled like schoolgirls and then Amy came to the edge of the platform.

“Soon we’ll have some big fun, just you wait”

“Let me out of here please”

Doug said trying not to look distressed but he was worried about what they could do with him with the Reform technology at their disposal.

“This can’t be happening” he thought.

“Mand, how small can you make him?”

“How small do you want him?”

Mandy laughed and then added.

“He can be any size you desire”

“Well you know my fantasy girl, I want Doug here to be as tiny as a newborn baby, so I can be his big sexy momma.”

 

Hearing this news Doug was shocked, this beautiful stranger wanted to cut him down to baby size for her own pleasure!

“No you can’t!”

Doug pressed his face and hands against the invisible barrier pleading at the two women as they decided his fate.

“Hush, little Douggie, soon you’ll be singing a different tune when you see how big momma is gonna be”

“Time to shrink”

Mandy said punching in some numbers to the interface as she then announced

“Let’s try three feet”

The world seemed to swell around Doug and he watched as Amy, standing closest to him, suddenly rocketed upwards in height until he was slightly less than the level of her shapely hips. The top waist band of her skirt would have been proud of his head by several inches and from this new angle he could see her taught stomach and exposed navel revealed by that cropped vest she was wearing but far more of a distraction was his new ability to look up and under the vest to admire the red satin bra that she wore.

“What have you done I’m a midget!”

Amy laughed at his plight and looked back to her friend.

“No that’s too tall, I want him small enough to carry him like a baby against my hip or over my shoulder. Then he’d be even cuter than he is already”

“No! You can’t, not smaller!”

Doug was being ignored as Mandy was trying to establish her friends preferences and he gave up his pleas realising they wouldn’t listen and he was wasting his energy. By biting his lip and remaining silent he could hear all too well what was in store for him.

“Amy that’s really small what are you saying here? You want him two foot tall or even smaller than that?”

Mandy questioned as she was about to adjust the parameters set in the machine.

“Two foot, that’s still way too tall” Giggle. “How about you make him about this tall?”

They both watched Amy as she pointed to a spot just below her knee and Mandy raised her eyebrow in surprise.

“He’ll be so tiny, like a doll? Are you sure you want him that small?”

“Yes that’s perfect doll sized so I can pick him up with just one hand, that’d be even better”

Amy turned to Doug and crouched down in order to look him in the eyes.

“ready to be manhandled by a woman? If you think that I’m tall now you haven’t seen nothing yet. It’s time to shrink little guy”

 

For Doug this was scary they had to the power to reduce him to the size of a child’s toy and whilst he had found this exciting in his dreams the reality might prove very different, especially as he didn’t know these women and what they were liable to do to him. Amy stood up and her timing appeared to be rehearsed as Doug began to shrink in size simultaneously. Dwindling down before her, his view of that short skirt was rapidly replaced by smooth long legs with her knees rushing upwards into his line of sight and then rising to settle someway over his head! The energy field had been disengaged and Doug walked to the edge of the raised platform in a bit of a daze trying to come to terms with what they had done to him.

 

Everything was so huge now and even the slight step from the platform to the floor was probably now closer to a four foot drop. The room around him seemed vast with the ceiling so far away and not to mention the walls as the distance had increased making this room feel like a huge aircraft apron in terms of volume. But of course the most startling change to behold was the sheer size of the two women who were in that room, they had both transformed in his eyes from very tall women to giant women as tall as buildings and unbelievable to watch as they moved around. Mandy walked over to join Amy at her side and Doug was just gobsmacked to hear her steps as soft thuds on the floor giving him a real impression of her tremendous weight.

 

Climbing down the platform step he made it to the hard wooden floor and turned around instantly to see Amy was looming over him. Her shiny black court shoes were huge in size and sloped upwards given the heel and Doug’s mind was just trying to make sense of their size.

 

He was a man facing a woman who now towered over him in a pair of black high heels that had to be nearly five foot long and over one and a half foot wide and looked more like a couple of shiny back boats and much like his dream! Amy was in fact over thirty feet tall in relation to Doug.

 

“Oh you are so sweet like this, look at him Mand he’s doesn’t even reach up to my knees now”

“Well you did want him small and he’s tiny now, I’ve never reduced someone this low before it was kind of fun”

Mandy leaned down towards the speechless man below and Doug couldn’t help but look up wide eyed as he saw the outline of her breasts beneath her clothes, just like in his dream these breasts were huge but this was no dream anymore!

“Look at him, he’s staring up at my tits, do you like them big like this little guy?”

Mandy shimmied her boobs and Doug snapped himself out of his blatant ogling.

“Of course he’s staring up at them, there the biggest boobs he’s ever seen, that’s what makes this shrinking him so wonderful our bodies become so fantastic in proportion to him. Actually that reminds me Mand can you do something with mine?”

“How busty do you want to be? I mean even your b cups right now would be wasted on doll-man down there”

“D cup’s , I’ve always wanted to be a little top heavy”

Amy giggled and stepped over Doug which shocked him as the soles of her feet sailed by. Standing on the stage area Mandy retreated to the controls and it was at this time that Doug thought he would make his escape.

 

Running to the main door Doug was astounded at how large the room had become making his journey require more effort. Amy laughed as she saw him sprinting and wasn’t the slightest bit worried.

“Where do you think you’re going sweetie? That’s a big door to open on your own without one of us big ladies to help you. Why don’t you calm down and accept this adventure your about to have. Mummy is just making herself even more sexy for you, and soon I’m going to take you home with me and ravage that little body of yours”

These words from Amy were spoken in a teasing manner but Doug was scared, he felt powerless to these two giant women and worried for his own safety given their size and the fact that they could so easily rape him. Yet was this weakness also part of what he found strangely erotic, he was so mixed up inside and just had the instinct to flee from these female predators because they were so much larger than he was.

 

Reaching the door Doug’s escape was barred by this simple obstacle, the handle was way beyond his reach and he would have needed a cherry picker at his scale to even get close to it! His fingers tried to pry the edge of the door but he knew that he probably didn’t posses the strength to pull it open even if it wasn’t closed. He turned to look across the room at Amy residing to the fact that he was defeated by the door and unable to escape.

 

Amy looked down at her summer vest, her modest b cups pushed nicely out and for Doug the profile of her breast was significant even from a distance, yet those breasts were now being enlarged. He watched her top rise straining against her blossoming assets as they began to increase in size.

“That’s it getting bigger and bigger”

She was delighted at the result and Mandy announced that she had increased her more than two full cup sizes within seconds.

“You are now officially stacked Amy, check out your all natural double D’s”

“I’m a double D?”

Amy almost squealed in delight as she cupped her new sized breasts, which now pulled her top almost to breaking point as the material was design to fit a more modest bust.

“Can you do something about this bra and my top their killing me”

Request Amy as she grimaced from the discomfort of a bra that must have been filled to overflowing and Mandy instantly rectified this fault.

“Sorry, how’s that? I forgot to enable the non organic targeting, you should find your little bra is a whole lot bigger now”

Mandy laughed and Doug could see the instant result as the clothes now conformed to Amy’s much larger chest as if she had always been very well endowed.

“I’ve got cleavage, knockout cleavage!”

Amy blasted out excited to see the additional inches now afforded to her eyes.

“and where are my feet! This is so cool, I feel so sexy! Look at me Mand! I’m gonna turn heads for sure these things stick out for miles!”

Her enthusiasm caused her to exaggerate of course but from her own view point she had a good near four inches of flesh pointing out firmly and defiantly. As she moved her eyes fixed firmly to the natural bounce of these newly formed mounds and she was surprised by how they felt.

“Oh that’s something I could get used to, look at them moving isn’t that so sexy Douggie? Momma is a really big woman now”

“Careful Amy, you need to get used to walking with those and you need a more supportive bra if you are going to keep them, I might have enlarged it but your old bra wasn’t made to handle such whoppers”

“I feel so top heavy when I lean forward like this, it’s wonderful”

Amy said thrilled with her now generous breast as she stepped towards Doug who was mesmerised to the spot watching the jiggling display as this thirty foot woman closed in on him.

“Now don’t run sweetie, I’m going to pick you up”

 

Doug watched her bending down holding his position to witness cleavage on a grand scale, she had what appeared to be at least two and half feet of cleavage line before it dipped enticingly into her top and that was enough to disable Doug’s willingness to run. As a hand reached out with huge fingers spread wide he suddenly snapped out of his daze and ran away from her grasp and right between her legs.

“Awww, look Mand he’s so scared of us because we are so big now, where are you going to run little Douggie? Just one of my steps is equal to ten of yours so you will get tired out long before I do, just give up and mummy promises that she won’t spank you”

“Spank me?”

The words he heard from above rang through his head as he realised a woman that size could do anything she wanted to him even spanking him like a naughty child. How humiliating that would be to have a stranger literally punish him.

 

As he ran blindly across the room Mandy stepped in front of him with another huge foot that blocked his path. He slammed into the side of her leg with her ankle just hitting him in his stomach and then he fell right onto his backside and looked up as the two women just towered over him smiling down. He was just about to get back up to his feet when Mandy placed the tip of her shoe across his midsection, of course if she had put any weight behind it he would have been crushed but she didn’t need hardly any pressure to pin a doll sized man in place and Doug was looking up her long legs and at her amused face high above.

“What a great feeling of power I could easily step on him”

“Don’t harm him Mand, I want that little body in one piece, he’s my toy to take home for a couple of hours or so”

“A long lunch eh?”

Chapter 10 by summa0

 

Amy smiled at her colleagues question.

“No, just a little snack”

She laughed and then as Doug felt the shoe ease up on him he was quickly wrapped in a set of long log sized fingers. The sensation was odd as he felt himself rise swiftly and he didn’t much care for the speed as it made him dizzy before the blur of the world stopped and a huge face was opposite his view. His arms were held to his sides with the fist she had made around his body and his legs dangled free. It felt high and he was worried by the fall but surprised how safe her hand felt at the same time, safe and somehow erotic. She was covering over a third of his body in one hand and holding him with ease, such power he thought, such strength, such danger.

“This is so cool, he’s light as a feather and so cute when he squirms in my hand”

“I’d have him squirming in other places”

Mandy giggled and her rude comment made Amy look down at Doug with lust in her eyes.

“Ooh yes, I like that idea, come on Douggie its time you came home with me”

 

Amy placed him down on Mandy’s desk and he instantly looked around to see where he could escape but this table top was high up, too high for someone his size to jump down without a crash net.

“Amy, remember not to be too long, I’ll cover for you and you will owe me one after this”

“Sure”

Amy said and Doug watched as she walked off leaving him with Mandy.

“I’ll just get my things and I will be back for you my scrummy little man”

 

In the presence of Mandy, Doug tried to plead with this giant of a woman, he turned to face her and wished that he hadn’t. Mandy was stood close to the table her upper body loomed over him bringing her tight sweater at the right level for a twelve inch tall man to gawp at. This woman wasn’t as well endowed as Amy since her treatment, but her C cup breasts pushed out that sweater in a formidable manner and each one of them had to account for a good proportion of his height. This fact wasn’t unnoticed by Doug who found he was wondering what breasts that large would actually feel like.

“Are you staring at my tits again little man?”

Mandy asked quite amused and proceeded to play with her bra’s shoulder straps through her sweater so that her breasts were raised up a fraction and remained as pointed as possible. Her action was nothing less than awesome for Doug as he watched those boulders gently rock behind the thin material of her top, if they looked unreal before this movement served to prove that it was a whole lot of natural womanly flesh before him.

“I, no...”

“I think you were, I don’t blame you. To you even my tits must look massive, if Amy wasn’t having you I might have let you play with these...” Giggle “that’s if you could handle them”

“Mandy, please I don’t want to be a plaything for Amy, I just want you to let me go”

Doug, tried to plead but Mandy wasn’t having any of it.

“Hush Doug, now look at this way, you are going home with my pretty friend Amy and she is going to enjoy your little body to the full. Now you can complain and you can fight her, but seriously Doug she is probably thirty foot tall compared to you now so what use is all that resistance? If I were you Doug I would embrace the moment, I mean what man in the world would pass up the opportunity to play with a pair of giant boobs like these?”

Mandy leaned towards Doug forcing him back but filling his vision with her pert breasts as they threatened to surround him.

“And just think what love making with a giant woman like Amy would be like. Legs that go on forever and breasts so big that they could smother you for real. Remember Doug I know you like tall women and to you we are the tallest women in the world right now”

 

Of course Doug couldn’t counter what she said he was living his dream and this was all real, Amy was stunning and with her new breasts his every fantasy could come true but it all felt so wrong, this woman no matter how voluptuous was a stranger to him. At that point in time Amy returned wearing a thin black coat that concealed her figure and clutching a black leather handbag. Mandy stood back up and winked down to Doug.

“Time for us to go my little cutie”

Amy declared and her excitement was evident from her enthusiastic tone of voice.

“Now Douggie, you are going to behave for mummy aren’t you? I was going to smuggle you out under my coat here but you would probably wriggle your way out and call for help, so I thought where better to carry a man but in my handbag. Or should that be my man bag?”

 

The handbag landed next to Doug and made him jump with fright for a second because of its size. He was just shorter than this designer leather bag but the large looped carrying handles more than doubled his height.

He watched Amy unzip the bag and brush back some items from inside before she turned to pick him up. There was no table left for him to run away and Amy soon deposited him directly into the opening of the bag.

“Please don’t do this”

Doug attempted to appeal to her but the zip was slowly fastening over his head.

“Shush, little one. Now sit down in my handbag and hold tight we won’t be long my flat is very close by”

 

Darkness fell as the Zip closed but there were enough shards of light coming from between the teeth of the zip that Doug could see the objects around him. His company for this unique journey was a small collection of perfume bottles each about the size of his upper body and a hair brush that looked quite menacing on its side like a bed of nails only they were plastic. These were just some of the things this woman carried but they seemed so strange like they were not at all real.

 

Suddenly he was sent tumbling backwards into a wall of man sized pink tissues, each one lightly laced with a womanly scent, he was glad of this padding and realised that the bag he was inside was now being lifted as it gently swayed backwards and forwards.

 

The day had turned out so surreal, he had set out for an appointment to be made shorter and now he was a doll sized man and in the possession of a beautiful stranger within her handbag of all places.

There was no point in trying to escape he thought as the fall from the bag would probably injure him or even kill him so he sat contemplating what was going to happen when the bag opened. He couldn’t help but find this whole experience frightening yet strangely exciting. It was the same mixed up emotions that he had felt in his dream, he was vulnerable and powerless to this woman because of her size and he knew she wanted to play with him sexually which had a major appeal given that she was a giantess now. Riding inside her handbag bouncing against her hip made him feel so small it was unbelievable, he tried to stand up and managed to peer up through a small section of the zip that hadn’t been fully fastened and there was her coat towering upwards filling out around the profile of her giant breasts and Doug was filled with awe at this sight. “If only it was Lori” he said to himself feeling like he was betraying her somehow yet he was effectively being kidnapped and had no choice.

 

It was then that Doug felt a jolt and the contents of the bag jumped upwards presumably as Amy had stepped off a curb or something similar. A small mobile phone jumped out of an inside pocket and Doug seized its flat form with two hands, to him it was like holding a large photo frame as it was a compact phone but given its light weight he could actually manage to wield it. A touch of the active panel lit up the whole bag with a bright blue glow and hurt Doug’s eyes for a second before they became accustomed to the glare of the artificial light. He contemplated calling Lori, to ask her to save him but would she believe him if he tried or would he just anger the giantess above if she discovered him making such a call? The bag suddenly came to a stop and Doug felt the base becoming much firmer from the support of a table or perhaps a sideboard. Quickly he stood up and lifted the phone back into its pocket, which required all of his muscles to manhandle it making him feel quite pathetic.

 

“Yes, I’d like to try this one it’s very pretty?”

“Of course Madam the changing room is through there”

Loud voices came from above and Doug realised he was in a shop? Amy had taken a detour and was shopping with him still in her handbag! The bag was lifted and Doug fell once again towards the tissues and had to fend off a perfume bottle with his feet as it dangerously tumbled and rolled his way.

 

When the bag settled once more Doug didn’t feel any solid surface below the material at the base but he could now hear a door close and Amy whispering into the top of the bag.

“Now behave in there my little dolly. We are in my favourite lingerie shop and if you are a good boy I might let you have a look at the pretty new bra that I’m just trying on”

Doug’s heart was beating hard at her teasing words, he would love nothing more than to stare at those giant breasts again and the thought of a seeing them displayed in a sexy giant bra was such a turn on that he was suddenly obeying.

“Good boy, now let me help you out of there”

The zip opened wide and a hand clasped Doug firmly lifting him from the bag as he noticed that it had been suspended from a coat hook. They were inside a changing room cubicle and Doug was facing away from Amy as she held him.

 

The way she handled his body with such ease still surprised Doug, in his own mind he still felt that he weighed a solid 15 stone yet this woman manoeuvred him effortlessly in just a single hand. Facing a white wall he was placed down upon a small shelf and the long fingers that were curled around his entire mid section slowly allowed him to walk free.

“Turn around my little doll and feast your eyes on me”

Amy’s words were spoken across the top of his head and he could feel the wind from those words whistling through his thick head of hair. As Doug turned to see what was going on Amy whispered seductively.

“So do you think my big boobs look sexy in this pretty bra?”

 

An overwhelming scene greeted Doug’s eyes, Amy was stood before the shelf so that her breasts were immediately in front of him and now dominating his entire view. She was wearing a new white silk bra with lacy upper cups that just showed a hint of her areola’s through the lacy pattern. Her nipples pointed firmly forward bumping the silk outwards noticeably by several inches, this was impressive enough to a man standing at Doug’s unique size but it was the giant size of the breasts filling those bra cups that made him instantly hard. Amy’s cleavage line was dramatically presented by the style of this bra which collided those ample breasts together to produce knockout results amplified by her giant stature in Doug’s perspective. Combined those shiny silk hills were practical as wide as he was tall and accounted for over half of his height!

“Gggiant bbbra”

Stammered Doug in awe of this spectacle and seeing his reaction Amy was delighted how enthralled he was with her bountiful figure, he hadn’t even looked up into her face above. Slowly for added effect she hitched up the shoulder straps each in turn, much like Mandy had done only more seductively. Hefting her much fuller breasts a little higher they then gently settled, and this simple display had her audience spellbound watching those heavy breasts jiggling as they sexily bounced as only larger breast can do.

 

“Yes this is a giant bra compared to you, and it’s my first double D brassiere and I think that I’m filling it up rather amply don’t you?”

Boasting about her new size, Amy seemed proud to show Doug the label, having only required B cup sizes in the past it made her extremely happy to prove she could now fill these larger cups to capacity.

Of course Doug’s eyes tracked those massive white domes as she turned in profile for a few seconds, and seeing these womanly curves flaunted by a giant woman made his manhood shout for attention, as it pressed harder than ever at the inside of his trousers.

“I thought it would be so sexy to try on a bigger bra like this, considering I’m so used to having small perky little boobs.”

Amy went on to say as she once more squared her breasts towards her small admirer and then another wide smile crept across her face as she truly appreciated how intimidating her bust now was to Doug.

 

Bringing her body closer she rested her breasts on the shelf surface making them fill out and confining Doug to a small space less than an inch before their heaving mass. He backed up to the wall making way for their enormity and now he could have reached out to touch the fantastic amount of soft silk that teased his every sense.

“But compared to you these must look absolutely humongous, why I could almost carry you in this bra you are so small”

Amy’s teasing suggestion made Doug peer deep into the inviting depths of her cleavage and he was turned on like never before contemplating the reality of being surrounded by her buxom form. Amy could see Doug’s evident bulge in his trousers and knew what effect she was having on him and this spurred her on to take matters further.

“They are so big, I mean you’re just such a big woman Amy....”

These words trickled out of Doug’s mind and straight into his mouth and as a result Amy’s smile widened if that was at all possible.

“I can see this situation is turning you on my little doll. You obviously have a thing for big women, really big that is. Now let me show you just how big I am to you”

 

A hand reached behind Doug and just a thumb and finger held his arms at his sides.

“Now don’t struggle, just let my huge fingers undress you, I promise you’ll find it very erotic to be undressed like a doll”

“No!”

Came his alarmed response as he felt her free hand begin to tug at his trouser legs, a large finger nail then pressed against his stomach sliding down behind the waist band and popping open the front button whilst releasing his zip to the end of its travel. She was undressing him as easily as a little girl would strip a play doll and he couldn’t stop her even if he tried. Soon his trousers were down to his ankles and then pulled cleanly away.

“mmm, I knew you had a nice firm body”

Amy admired Doug’s muscular legs and lifted him closer to her face to study him. The large eyes scanning his body looked very excited by what they saw and holding him tight, Amy stroked a long thick finger down his chest allowing the pad of that digit to brush his manhood. His hardness sprang back from being touched with an even harder presence as her finger felt so good.

 

Slowly Doug began to find he was relaxing in her huge hand and enjoying this experience, he couldn’t fight her off and she was in control and the close proximity of her lovely intoxicating perfume was confusing him and breaking down his will to fight.

“And look at how horny you are, is that all since you saw this giant bra mmm? Or is it how sexily I fill it?”

Her finger nails grasped his boxer shorts and pulled them away making Amy look surprised at his member pointing up like a soldier to attention. She lifted him before her lips and Doug quivered in delight as he felt her mouth so close to his crotch exhaling warm air with every seductive word she offered.

“You are such a perfect little man, everything about you is so deliciously small. The things a girl my size could do with such a tiny man mmmmmm? But right now it’s time to see if this bra is really the right size for me....”

Amy began as she lowered Doug towards her yawning cleavage then finished her sentence.

“......And to test if it’s big enough for us both”

Amy slipped his legs under the centre material of her bra so that his mid section and right up to his chest was consumed by her curves in a wondrous embrace that had Doug once more in awe of his surroundings. The giant boobs rose like boulders around him but giving boulders that conformed to his shape as they tried to swallow his upper body. Below his manhood was sticking into the silky centre band of her bra rubbing nicely against the cool material and driving his senses crazy. His legs dangled free below whilst his arms were held at his sides trapping him perfectly.

 

This was it, he was living his dream and being held captive in a woman’s bra, surrounded by a pair of giant breasts only they belonged to a thirty foot tall beauty that he knew next to nothing about.

“Oh you fit in there fine, how does it feel to be so little to a woman that she can carry you in her bra?”

Doug didn’t answer as he would have been forced to lie in order to say that he wasn’t exceptionally turned on by his current predicament, there was so much lace, silk and womanly flesh around his body that he didn’t know how he was going to stop himself from going over the edge and busting his load. Amy knew that her captive was overwhelmed and grinned to herself as she peered down upon his head and shoulders rising just proud of her cleavage line, slowly she took a solitary finger and ran it up from below her chest over the mid section of her bra to feel the tiny lump that his rock hard member was making behind the material. Using the pad of that finger she gently traced circles around this small impression which brushed his manhood from all sides against the silky confines. As she continued with this tease she whispered over his head.

“mmmm, someone definitely likes this new bra, and I think that someone is getting very excited because of the huge sexy boobs around him, is that right little Douggie? Is big Amy turning you on with her giant boobies? What would it feel like if I walked with you in there huh? Would that be even more exciting to feel these giant boobs jiggling up and down with you still between them? I bet it would huh little man?”

Amy was relentless, she wanted Doug to cum and she proceeded to tease him with a demonstration of her breasts in motion. Wiggling her hips and almost dancing on the spot deliberately facing the mirror Doug could see her breasts moving beside him and he was gently jostled around as those soft curvy masses were animated with her body. The effect was all too much for Doug, he had the sensation of being massaged by her warm breasts rising up either side of him and threatening to envelop his head before they sensually fell, whilst the silk continued to rub his helmet relentlessly. All of a sudden his body seemed to jerk and he bucked involuntarily reaching orgasm, spewing his juices into the bra whilst he let out a contented groan of pleasure.

Chapter 11 by summa0

 

Amy ended her gyrations and Doug could see her victorious face above.

“Well, well, you really did like being in this new bra. I think that I will have to buy one for later”

There was a knock upon the door of the changing room which made Amy jump just a little.

“Excuse me Madam? Is everything alright in there, does that bra fit you ok or would you like a size bigger?”

It was one of the shop assistants checking that Amy was fine.

“Oh yes it’s a lovely fit, thank you”

Amy sniggered.

“It’s perfect, but I’ll be needing a new one to take with me please, I noticed this one seems to have a small stain on the inside”

“Of course Madam, I will get a fresh one from stock for you”

As the assistant left Amy held a pose before the mirror making sure Doug got his last lingering reflection of them both.

“I know you like that bra but it’s time to get out little one”

Sliding Doug from the firm embrace of her bosom, Amy lifted him up and used her spare hand to gently hold his spent member for inspection noting that it was becoming rapidly flaccid. The two large pads of her fingers eclipsed his entire length making him feel even smaller than he really was.

“So small and cute, I can’t wait to get you home. Now it’s time for you to go back into my handbag I think”

“Amy?”

Doug picked up courage to try and speak to her.

“Yes my little pet?”

“I know that you are in charge here but do I have to travel inside your bag again?”

“Awww, is it a little dark and scary in my big ole handbag, mmm?”

Her voice suddenly became very condescending as if she were talking to a little child.

“No, it’s dangerous for me with all the big stuff you carry in there”

“I see”

Amy reasoned imagining the contents of her bag which were insignificant to her but probably did present a threat to someone standing only a foot tall or less.

“Well, we didn’t shrink you small enough to ride under my top without making a noticeable lump, you know if I had really planned this perhaps we should have made you small enough to stow in one of my pockets. I’m afraid its back into my handbag we haven’t got far to travel and you can keep my new bra company, wrap it around you for protection if you like”

Popping him back into the open handbag Amy noted that his legs were sticky, and swiftly she grabbed one of the pink tissues and cleaned him up.

“These tissue’s really are man-size just like they say on the box”

She giggled noting that one solitary pink tissue could almost cover Doug’s body. Amy found his small clothes and dropped them into the handbag offering a playful wink.

 

A few minutes later and Doug was sealed inside the Handbag once more being carried by Amy. He heard the idle chatter as she paid for her bra and then light poured into the handbag as Amy put the bra inside and on top of Doug making sure that one of the cups netted him. As the light faded with the zipper drawing across, Doug fought to get the bra cup off of his upper body but found it difficult because there was so much material to contend with.

 

When they reached Amy’s flat she walked purposely into her bedroom and placed the handbag down on her bed. Unzipping the bag to allow Doug some fresh air, he saw just her pretty face peering inside.

“I won’t be a minute tiny, I just need to freshen up so you wait right there”

Hearing Amy walk away closing the bedroom door he attempted to reach the top of the bag, standing up he shifted the awkward size bra out of his way and managed to poke his head out of the opening to see the room around him. It was a typical woman’s room from what he could see, small but still grand in size to Doug and simplistic in its layout with just a double bed a cabinet and a wardrobe. His thoughts once more turned to escape but the door was closed and he knew it would have been impossible, where would he run? Who would help him? And worst of all he might be discovered by someone who would actually hurt him. With these prospects escape didn’t seem an option and Doug had to admit that Amy, this beautiful stranger had treated him well so far even giving him an orgasm, something he felt quite guilty about as he waited for her to return.

 

Just thinking about the experience in the shop, made him once more aroused. The fact that he was capable of another erection surprised him, he wondered if this was a nice side effect of the shrinking process.

Trying to calm down, Doug then decided that he would find his clothes and had little room in the handbag due to the amount of space the huge bra material was occupying, every time he touched it he was reminded of Amy’s breasts and how impossibly large they were. Moving about he tripped over one of the bra’s straps and fell face first into the left cup just as Amy had returned to find him. As she looked into the opening of her handbag the half naked man was lying on her bra and this sight tickled her.

“I leave you for one minute and you’re trying to hump my new bra again? You really do find it sexy don’t you?”

 

Doug was suddenly scrabbling to stand but Amy was too quick for him and her hands had already reached in to retrieve the straps of the bra and within seconds she had wrapped Doug’s body inside it.

Like an Egyptian mummy he was packaged in silk from head to toe and very surprised to find himself immobilised in such a way.

“Man she has big tits”

He thought to himself based on the amount of material now covering his entire body as the two huge cups sandwiched him and gave him a better understanding of how small he was to her bust.

“Useful things these D cup bra’s, they make a nice big net to catch a little man with”

Amy laughed as she unravelled him from the bra allowing Doug to roll out onto the bedroom floor. As he struggled to his feet his eyes were greeted with a pair of shiny red high heels.

 

Amy had obviously changed shoes and now she was even taller to him with these platform heels that were at least eight inches high making Doug shorter than her ankle!

“What’s the matter little man, feeling even tinier?”

There was a playful amused giggle from above as Doug just stared in disbelief at the largest pair of women’s shoes he had ever seen outside of his dreams of course.

“Oh my....”

Doug said astounded and Amy lapped up his reaction loving every second of dominating this little man, she had always been averagely tall but right now she was towering over a man like never before and this reality she found very exciting.

“Giant ladies shoes and giant bra’s, whatever next eh little man? Well how about a giant woman that will fit into both of them?”

 

Her words made Doug look up beyond the shoes and up further still along her endless seeming legs, when he found this giantess was naked except for the red panties that he had spied earlier! Amy stepped over him and he ducked as the sole of a platform heel soared over his head barely missing him whilst casting a brief shadow, but this movement emphasised how vulnerable he was.

 

Amy reached into the drawer of her bedside cabinet and removed what looked like a gold circular compact for checking her makeup, with a wide grin she turned to Doug and flicked open the lid and tilted the compact at an angle towards the floor before she blew some red dust out of its interior, it then rained down over his head like a fine mist.

 

Doug couldn’t escape inhaling the fine red particles, it smelt like sweet perfume and very flowery and seemed to absorb into his skin before it vanished in the air.

“What the...what was that? What did you do to me?”

Amy closed the compact before she answered him.

“Don’t worry little man it’s just a relaxant, call it a love potion to make you more open to this situation. They make this concoction in Venusville on Mars, it’s from a rare plant, a mutant species that kind of evolved since Mars was terraformed, we call it Real Arousal.”

“It’s a drug? I don’t do drug’s lady!”

There was a small indignant spit of anger in Doug’s voice.

“Hush little one, let it get into your system. It’s not harmful, nor is it addictive and it will wear off in less than an hour although given your size and the amount I gave you, um perhaps three of four hours”

Her conclusion made her laugh and she placed the compact down.

“Just like it’s name you won’t be able to fight your true sexual instincts and you will open up to your natural wants and needs”

“Wow, I feel tingly inside....”

There was a small lightheaded second or two for Doug before he felt more and more relaxed.

“Now, where were we? Ah yes, you were admiring me from down there and about to compliment me about how wonderfully tall I am?”

 

Doug felt relaxed but peculiar, it was like the way Lori would make him feel with one of her interrogations sort of helpless to be honest and incredibly horny. Soon he forgot about how he had been abducted without his consent, and right now he was just focused on this sexual encounter and this gorgeous thirty foot woman standing over him.

“You tower over me, girl you make me feel so tiny I’m barely as tall as your ankle when you stand in those big sexy shoes”

“Oooh, that did work quickly, didn’t it?. Yes I do tower over you because in your eyes from down there at my feet I am a giant woman. You’re just a little itsy bitsy doll sized man, how are you going to satisfy a woman my size, doll man?”

“I....I could make love to you if I could reach you”

Doug said focusing on her red panties that had to be well over fifteen feet above his head.

“Well you can’t reach me I am far too tall for you, why you can’t even reach my knees”

 

Removing his top Doug presented his entire body and eagerly walked over to the front of her right shoe.

“Then I will climb your long legs until I reach those giant panties up there”

“Climb me huh? I like the sound of that. Such wonderful little muscles, I can’t wait to see if you can conquer these long, long legs of mine”

Amy was well into her role playing as the giant woman, in her bedroom with this handsome little man she was a giantess and his new attitude would serve to allow her to explore her own fantasies, ones that she had held ever since she knew shrinking men was a possibility.

 

For Doug right now, he was helplessly running with his own desires and feelings out in the open and totally uninhibited.

 

Circling her giant platform shoe he raised his arms to try and haul himself up the back of the thick heel but the glossy slanted pole of the heel itself didn’t offer anything for his feet and legs to push up from. Defeated by the heel he decided to ascend this woman from the front of her shoe. The whole experience was turning him on, just to appreciate a woman’s foot so large that he could climb up and stand on its surface. Her toes were just level with his thighs raised by the base of her platform sole and Doug stroked the end of her largest toe which was thicker than his biceps as Amy wiggled it.

 

He noticed as he looked down on the toes that they were meticulously painted and perfectly formed. Using the leather bands that crossed over the top surface of her shoe, he climbed up and stood on them looking up at her knee and the rest of the climb to come.

“You weigh so little”

Amy commented amused by watching this man attempting to climb her legs.

 

Doug hugged her leg like the thick trunk of a smooth tree and he looked up and along this tanned limb.

“Your legs are so sexy, and so very long or should I say so very tall, I don’t know how to describe them but they are amazing”

He couldn’t help but compliment the view and his manhood did likewise rising way up to its full potential.

“Oh I am loving this, climb me you little man”

 

The leg was vertical and Doug had to clamp his legs and arms around it to try and slide his body inch by inch towards his goal. It wasn’t easy, one because her legs were smooth as silk and two because his manhood was rubbing uncontrollably and so firmly against the vast flesh of her giant shins. This climb was vertical and he struggled to get to her knee.

“That tickles”

Amy giggled and her legs gently moved a little making Doug slip down, he had to redouble his efforts to make for her thigh but just looking up the extent of that glorious smooth skin paving his way to her fire engine red panties spurred him on.

 

Clamping hard onto her thigh with his own thighs wrapped around it, along with his arms, Doug was straining to keep himself there as gravity pulled at his every muscle. Seeing his struggles Amy peered down through her new and considerable cleavage and slowly thumbed her panties down. Carefully she pulled on the hip bands of this lacy underwear so it would slide down her thighs. Doug saw it coming but before he could act Amy had purposely expanded the leg of her panties so that it wrapped around his body and held him pinned to the middle of her thigh. The panties were tight on his back as the lacy pattern was pressing into his skin, but the smell of them was intoxicating for a man of his size, and as they supported his body he could now focus on the stunning view above.

 

Amy’s pussy was only a short distance away and her lips glistened with the wetness of her current and growing excitement. Restrained from his target, suspended enticingly below, Doug stared up at her pussy and wondered to himself what a large pussy that size could accommodate? Could she take his entire arm? A leg even, or perhaps both his legs at the same time!

 

Keeping him at bay for a minute or so, Amy couldn’t resist putting on a show and made sure that he watched her two hands as they flowed down from her breasts, following the curvy contours of her hips before they converged upon her sex. Doug watched as her fingers proceeded to spread her pussy lips opening up her insides for him to gaze upon as she then began to play with herself.

“Look at how small you are. You make me feel so f***ing enormous, you little, little man, you make me so wet. Can you see how wet I am? Can you little man, can you see this huge wet pussy up here?”

 

Amy stimulated herself almost to the point of no return as she dreamily focused on the man pressed captive to her inner thigh, feeling his toothpick sized hardness pressing against her skin. Holding back she withdrew her active fingers and then pulled her panties (along with Doug) upwards until his upper body was pressed against her sex whilst his legs hung free as she positioned one either side of her g-string.

 

Doug’s face was plastered in a mass of short dark pubic hair and he could feel her pussy lips touching against his midsection as if they were gently kissing it. Those lips had to be over a foot tall and reached from his genitals to his navel. It was dark in her panties, but he didn’t care, he was just happy to be there. Thrusting forward he managed to push his entire manhood and his balls inside her wet and welcoming inner flesh. This was an absolute thrill for Doug to lose himself in such a way, feeling the warmth of her skin folds as they kissed up against his rod whilst his balls sat on the warm base and inner lining.

“You are a big girl!”

He muttered into her pubic hair but Amy managed to hear his delighted call.

“Is that all of you in there little man? Is that all you’ve got right inside me?”

Amy teased knowing he had just buried his entire dick within her and it barely touched the sides.

“How does that feel losing yourself inside a woman and not even coming close to filling her up?

“Ssssexxy!”

Doug shouted as he bucked away into her flesh but found it not as satisfying as he would have hoped. His reduced inches were accommodated by Amy with plenty of room to spare, in reality at his scale Doug would have needed a two and half foot long dick to pleasure her. Right now his inadequate offering was slopping around in her wetness and it felt like he was trying to make love into a huge bucket. Luckily for Doug the thrill of this moment was being partially trapped in her lace underwear and feeling his balls entering and resting upon the lining of her sex whilst it impressed its size upon the lower half of his body.

“Harder little man I need to feel you inside me”

 

Large fingers came to press on Doug’s behind and pushed at his hips, but there was nothing more he could offer Amy, soon she decided that another approach was required.

“Well it does feel sexy to have you trapped in my knickers little man but a giant girl like me isn’t going to get off with your little dick swimming inside me, I need something bigger”

Amy slipped Doug from the confines of her underwear and he was soon in her clutches and being lifted towards her bed. Dropping him onto the pillow, Amy sexily stepped out of her panties and slid out of her shoes whilst the small man on her bed just struggled to stand up on the spongy surface. When Amy climbed onto the bed he fell over as a result of the bed giving to her giant body. By the time he was back on his feet and knee deep in the pink pillow case, the back of Amy’s head thumped down with a splash of her hair landing across his front and knocking him down once more.

Chapter 12 by summa0

 

The huge strands of hair felt divine across his body with their smooth softness, and they smelt even better. He loved the sensation of how it settled across his entire naked frame, so delicate to the touch but substantial in size and longer than he was tall. For a few long moments he just stayed still enjoying the feeling against his skin and of course around his manhood, but now that Amy was on her back he could actually explore her and that meant he could reach those incredible breasts. With this notion in mind he pushed through the veritable jungle of hair and stepped out of it sliding down to the bed surface below.

Seeing Amy prone as she was, her size really struck Doug , he was tall enough to see over the side of her body but if he wanted to stand on her stomach he would have to climb the smooth wall of her arm. Just seeing an arm this size made him realise how strong she would be, even though there was no pronounced muscle.

“I’m waiting for you little doll man”

Amy encouraged and Doug stepped onto the top of her hand and walked along the top of her arm trying to balance until he stepped onto her taught stomach. He instantly noticed how his footsteps sunk just a fraction into her skin and how strange the feeling of standing on a person was. At this angle he was standing looking down at her but only just.

“I should have made you smaller, much smaller so I could lose you in my cleavage little man”

Her suggestive comment was made as she pushed her large breasts together making the most of their size with her hands.

“I’d love that”

Admitted Doug as he moved to her breasts bending over to caress but a fraction of the left one, her nipple had sprung up hard making for an impressive sight.

 

Her breasts settled taller than his knees and just right for Doug to lean into with his hardness a fact that he’d noted within seconds of appreciating them.

“Amy, your breasts are beautiful, I really want to make love to them”

 

“Do you little man? Well that would be a first, I’ve never been tit f**ked before. Go ahead enjoy yourself I’d like to feel you up here, but when you’ve finished remember giant Amy will have her fun to”

 

Without a moment’s hesitation Doug approached the relatively large gap between her relaxed breasts wondering how he was going to fill it? Amy gave a small grin and then closed her cleavage on his hardness by pressing her breasts together from either side. This was amazing for Doug as her boobs seemed to swell in scale as she compressed them to meet in the middle. Soon he was standing just under them as the two walls of flesh brushed his legs from top to bottom before catching his tiny member. Now the fit was firm and his manhood was easily swallowed up by the abundant female curves that embraced it, slowly he leaned in with his hands trying to brace his body against her breasts whilst he began to pump.

 

The feeling was awesome as his entire cock slid so deeply in-between her tit flesh and disappeared entirely without a hope of clearing the other side. Although Doug was still under the influence of the strange red substance his mind still held thoughts of Lori, but these were not guilty thoughts, moreover he was fuelling his current excitement by comparing when Lori would try to bury his hardness in her breasts.

Her meagre C cups, as large as they seemed against her slim frame, failed to hide his length by far and yet Amy’s giant breasts could easily bury a penis the length of his entire arm!

 

“that’s it little one, harder! I want you to ram your tiny dick in there!”

Amy’s voice encouraged and he was bucking his hips like never before, he didn’t need to be gentle, this woman was far too big for his weight to hurt her in the slightest. Unleashing his full energy and strength, he beat against her boobs and it felt so fantastic to be this rough and animalistic with his love making.

“I...I’m gonna cum over your giant tits!.....aaah... that’s so sexy....so sexy!”

Doug shouted at the height of his enjoyment before he felt Amy clamp harder on his penis making her breasts rise up dramatically sealing him there for his final release.

 

As he spewed his manly juices into the warmth of her mounds he was panting from exertion and slumped against them, allowing Amy’s chest to take his weight.

“Oooh, you really are a breast man aren’t you my doll? That’s it get it all out, empty your ball’s in there”

When he was entirely spent Amy released her breasts allowing him to stand but Doug had to sit down on her stomach and recover. He watched Amy lift each breast in turn, offering a searching tongue that cleaned up the relatively modest amount of his seamen.

 

Allowing him a few minutes to sit there in awe of his orgasm, Amy then played with her nipples, stroking them as she spoke to him.

“In a minute you’re going down there between my sexy thighs and you’re going to try and climb into my pussy”

Having ejaculated, Doug’s mind was more focused as if the effects of the red dust were starting to be neutralised. Hearing her suggestion he had to question her.

“Amy? You realise I’m too big to fit in your pussy, I mean you’re a giant woman but not that big”

“Oh I’m bigger than you think little doll, you’d be surprised what deliciously large cocks I’ve had in there. And I want to see how much of you I can gobble up in my pussy, until you fill it”

 

Her hand took Doug around his middle and gently she positioned him with the other hand until his legs were together and aimed at her sex. Doug didn’t struggle, he hadn’t shrugged off the intoxication of the red substance fully and he was curious to feel what it would be like to enter a woman this way. Two fingers opened her entrance wide and Doug felt his feet slide inside the hot interior. It was like being fed into an oven that was turned down to a simmering heat as his knees were soon taken followed by her lips kissing his hips as his legs disappeared! As her pussy covered his navel he finally felt some resistance and the tighter embrace caused by the contraction of her muscles attempting to clamp on the sides of his body.

“Oh yes, look at you....you’re inside me....!”

She moaned from this simple connection and then asked him to move his legs about.

“Just keep doing that...oh yes, I can feel you inside..That’s good..that’s good”

Doug improvised and searched for her clit with his free hands as she supported his back and easily found it in the wet folds, he stroked and worked it making Amy scream with pleasure.

“You’re like a living dildo!....Only much better!...Yes! Yes!....Yes!”

Her cries were loud and hurt his ears but Amy needed more now and began to slide his body in and out of her in rapid succession.

 

The sensation of being treated like a dildo was hard to explain but initially Doug felt a rush of feelings, fear that she would break his body treating him this way and excitement to be so totally under her control and treated like toy. Luckily Amy was careful with him despite her high state of arousal and he wasn’t harmed during the experience. When she finally came, he did feel slightly nauseous but shrugged it off given his currently altered state of mind.

 

As he left her pussy she deposited him on the pillow by her side and they both just laid there silently taking in this entire sexual encounter.

 

“You know, I’d like to keep you as a my pet”

Amy broke the peace with her suggestion turning her head to face Doug.

“Really? I think I would enjoy that”

He answered without hesitation but not really himself yet.

“mmm, you say that now little guy but when you return to normal you’ll soon be pining for your wife and trying to escape me”

Doug’s mind couldn’t really reason what she was saying and he just smiled back.

“But look at you Amy, you are beautiful, you have giant tits, giant legs, a giant arse, giant everything! I am in giant woman heaven here”

His words warmed her face with a large smile and she leaned over to plant a huge kiss on his entire chest and those plump lips left a moist red imprint of her lipstick over a foot wide to his scale.

“I wish, that I had chosen to shrink you even smaller, then you would be so easy to keep”

“Smaller yes, I’d like that, then your tits would be even bigger”

“They would be little doll, but so would my pussy. How you would you like to be so small that you could ride around inside my panties everyday and keep me company when I go to work?”

“Now you’re talking....do you wear silky ones Amy?”

Doug piped up with enthusiasm and noticed his manhood was ready for action again.

“Oh wow, just talking to you Amy get’s me so hot”

Amy noticed this too but she wasn’t surprised as the Real Arousal or red dust that she had liberally sprinkled over him was once again cycling around his system. She knew from first hand experience that a man using this substance could literally be aroused ten times a day with each orgasm as strong and as natural as the first. It was only in the aftermath of making love that a fleeting glimpse of normality would take hold.

“Of course you are feeling horny, you are lying next to a giant babe like me and worshiping every foot of my gigantic beautiful body”

 

Turning over onto her front Amy positioned herself over Doug with her arms just supporting her body but allowing her right breast to land on top of him so that she could just see his face peering up at her.

With a surprised groan in reaction to the unexpected weight he was trapped under this boulder sized but sexy mound of female flesh.

“Too much for you?”

She teased and then eased herself up so that he wasn’t taking as much of its weight. Now Doug was wriggling beneath her boob and trying to grab hold of it like some oversized beach ball that exceeded his arm span.

“Never enough, these are so gorgeous so huge, please let me be your pet or your living dildo I don’t care as long as I can make out with tits this enormous every day”

“You really do love to be dominated by a woman don’t you? I so love it when a man has to tell the truth you are so cute like this”

“You shrunk me for a reason Amy, that reason is because you enjoy this situation to. Take me, I’m yours”

“That you are, I can feel that teeny prick of yours under my massive boob, but I’m not ready to go again and I have to get you back or else I’ll be in trouble”

“But I’m so hard for you”

“We can soon fix that.”

Moving away from Doug, he watched her huge body once more loom over him taking those two objects of his current desire away and well out of his reach. Amy stood up from the bed and found her new bra. Bringing it back to Doug she sat on the bed before him and played with it in her hands smoothing the cups out and examining it.

“You know little Dougie, I was quite turned on by the fact that I hardly touched you back at the shop and yet you exploded in that bra I was wearing even without the help from Real Arousal. So, now that you are helpless and have to speak honestly I’m intrigued to know what made you cum in my bra?”

There was no thought from Doug, just an answer.

“You put me in your cleavage, inside your bra, a sexy giant bra like that one, it felt so amazing that I couldn’t help myself”

“So you like this bra huh? The way it holds my boobs together with your body slipped down my cleavage?”

“Oh yes, and it felt so good in there, your massive warm boobs around me and the soft silky material, so smooth against my skin....”

He said moving towards her as if drawn to be closer.

“Silky and smooth eh?, you like the way this material feels mmm? So soft, so feminine, so womanly and so incredibly big compared to you. Is that what you like?”

Amy lowered the bra to surround Doug with the two expanded cups as he stood by her knees.

“Yes... I love it”

He muttered distracted now by her enormous bra held before him. His reaction intrigued Amy, she loved to tease and couldn’t resist taking advantage by manipulating him to entertain her.

“Then I want to see you make love to this enormous bra”

“Your bra?”

Doug said as if to check what she was suggesting.

“Yes, you said that you find it sexy and just look at it. It is such a big and sexy size compared to you and right now it’s time to show me how much you like big giant bra’s surrounding you”

Absurd as her suggestion was he was running on sexual impulses and didn’t argue, right now he needed release and the stimulant of a bra that spanned over 8 foot wide across the two cups was more than enough.

 

Amy took the cups and clasped them around his body covering his mid section and up to his neck. The silky interior pressed against his hardness.

“How does that feel, good huh? Look at how huge my bra is compared to you, I bet it feels really soft and really good against your naked body right now huh little man?”

“Good”

Said Doug rubbing his dick impulsively into the material.

“That’s it, think about those big boobs of mine and how they can fill up those huge cups around you, think about my breast size, these giant double D’s....”

Doug listened to her words and began pushing against the material which Amy ensured was taught around his dick as it poked into the white expanse.

“....Double D’s...”

Amy repeated

“....and a giant Double D bra, so silky, so lacy, so sexy.....and so enormous around you”

He couldn’t help himself given her teasing, she had him fired up and making out with her underwear and he came very swiftly. Giving the end of his manhood a gentle pinch through the material she cleaned him off and laughed at what she had made him do.

“You are just so easy, I’ve never had this power before. I could make you cum again and again”

Flopping to his knees for a second Doug watched her chuckling at the small stain in the centre of the right cup, and then as she continued to laugh down at him he felt stupid.

He had just been mercilessly teased to cum on command by her and she knew just how to play him.

 

These few minutes of reflection about his actions paled away as quickly as they arrived and once more he was back in the mood for Amy and relaxed by the power of the stimulant within his body. Amy left him on the bed as she took a quick shower before she dressed making sure he watched every piece of clothing going back onto her body including her new bra with the insignificant damp patch.

 

“Time we headed back little one before I get in serious trouble over you”

The disappointment in her voice showed her reluctance to return him and in his present state of mind Doug was keen to stay.

“No, I want to stay here and be your little man, you can keep me Amy.”

“How I wish it was that easy, but I don’t have enough Real Arousal to keep you sweet and soon that wife of yours would be looking for you and your interest in me will be gone”

Finding Doug’s clothing Amy tossed the various garments on the bed before him.

“Will you at least dress me?”

He said with a longing pair of eyes looking up at her, hoping to feel her touch once more.

“Of course, my pleasure”

She chuckled at his question and spread him flat on her skirted lap as she sat on the edge of the bed and dressed him like should would a doll. Doug was unavoidable hard the entire time but Amy made sure to avoid his erection as best she could.

 

When he was once again fully clothed she propped him up and moved him over to her hand bag.

“Not in there please, can’t I be next to you?”

Again she was amused and only too glad to help.

“I have never seen the effects so strong in a guy, it really must be your size that’s making you so darned cute under the influence of that Real Arousal”

Talking to herself she considered where to carry him but opted to put him into the inside pocket of her long coat.

 

The pocket was deep but he was taller than its opening and able to stand inside it like a flexible balcony.

As she pulled the coat around her body Doug lurched forward and found himself nicely pressed to the side of her left breast. For the entire journey back he busied himself rubbing that breast and Amy was absolutely enjoying the feeling of having him secretly fondling her as she made her way in public.

 

When Doug next emerged Amy was in full flow giving Mandy a blow by blow account of the fun she’d had with him. As she offered every intricate detail Amy placed Doug back on the platform to be enlarged.

“You would never guess how good a man his size can be”

She concluded.

“I’ll show her, please I’ll show her”

Came the pleading calls from Doug as Mandy had temporarily enabled the containment barrier to stop him running back to join them.

“You’re right he is so intoxicated”

Walking over to Doug, Mandy knelt down towards his level and smiled.

“Tell me Doug, when you arrived here today to be reduced, how short did you really want to be to your wife?”

Chapter 13 by summa0

 

“I wanted to be as tall as my wife’s breasts, so I could suck on them standing up and see them in my face all day”
He said excitedly.
“Really, so why did you opt for 5 foot 3 that’s not nearly short enough”
“I....don’t know, macho pride perhaps, I wasn’t thinking like I am now”
His admission showed that he had no control but to express his inner most needs.
“Interesting”
Mandy returned to the controls and spoke to Amy.
“Right, back to business girl. He was gone three hours with you so we need to use the Recall unit to implant some memories so he thinks he was walking around town for that entire time checking out his new size and erase his time with you.”
“So easy to cover our tracks, I love it”
“You owe me girl, and especially if I let you keep those whoppers a few days”
“Really? Mmm, I’d like that, they feel so right on me”
Amy said clutching her bust like two new found toys that she now treasured.

“Now, he wanted to be as tall as his wife’s tits”
Mandy began and adjusted the controls.
“That’s around four feet tall, I think that’s probably too short not to arouse too many questions of his time here. So, I’ll put him at four foot eleven”
Amy laughed.
“That’s short, shorter than me”

Doug slowly rose to the predetermined height and then a small helmet like alcove dropped from a hidden ceiling enclosure to settle, hovering around his head. This was the Recall unit and Mandy was able to make alterations to his mind directly from her console.
“That’s one of the mind thingy’s isn’t it? It’s smaller than the units next door?”
Amy questioned having had several virtual holidays thanks to her connection to their recall sister company.
“Of course it is Amy, this baby unit can only be used for small alterations not full or deep memory implants. Sometimes people come in here not to have their body’s altered in the slightest but to have their mind adjusted so they can forget that they dislike a part of their body and come to terms with it.”
“Oh”
“Now let’s see Doug’s mind”

A glowing beam covered Doug’s head and he was suddenly in a trance like state and oblivious to the room around him. Mandy proceeded to activate the controls of the Recall system probing into his mind.
“Oh my...”
“What is it Mand?”
“He’s had a memory cap a big one!”
“You mean he’s had his memory erased?”
“Note erased but a good portion of his memory has been held from him. More than that, he’s had several fictitious years implanted. I think we had better be careful. If I hadn’t used the deep scan function I wouldn’t have noticed and we could have accidently unlocked whatever it is that’s been covered up in there. Listen Amy, we can’t go dumping new memories on him or else he could pop that memory cap its huge, someone really didn’t want this guy to know who he has been for the last few years, I’ve never seen anything like it.”
“What can we do?”
“Let’s just cap the last few hours whilst he was with you, from his point of view I will take him back to the time when I first reduced him.”
“But he’ll notice the time, how are we going to explain that?”
“Don’t worry, I’ll think of something techy to say”

Mandy was worried by the state of Doug’s mind, it was obvious to her that something about this man was not right and that his most recent of memories were a detailed fabrication.
“Amy, how much Real Arousal did you give him?”
There was a flush to Amy’s cheeks.
“I blew most of my stash on him, why?”
“Girl, I can see those regions of his brain are alive, the ones that control his inhibition and sex drive are off the scale. If we leave him like that he won’t shrug it off until sometime tomorrow.”
Mandy targeted the stimulated areas of his brain and applied some instructions to them.
“Well, he’ll be normal in four to five hours time from now, that’s the best I can do.”
You’d better get back to reception and I’ll handle him from here”

Having erased Doug memory of his encounter with Amy, Mandy dropped the invisible barrier and made everything appear as if Doug had returned from his evaluation to be reduced. She knew that the Real Arousal would help her convince him of her cover story but she had to be careful not to set off his sexual urges in any way.
“How are you feeling Doug?”
Doug, felt like he’d been asleep, a long pleasant sleep.
“Um, ok I think a little groggy maybe?”

Looking around he saw his suit case of reduced clothes and Mandy working the virtual control console.
“Are we finished yet? Am I five foot three? I don’t feel any shorter?”
“Doug, you asked to be shorter than five foot three don’t you remember? Just after your evaluation, you said it wasn’t enough of a difference”
“My evaluation? I don’t remember leaving here....”
“Oh dear. Looks like your memory has been naturally suppressed as a result of this second process.”
“What does that mean?”
Doug was concerned seeking an answer.
“Nothing major to worry about. Sometimes following a double reduction a patient’s brain can block recent memories, if you can’t recall what happened over the last few hours it looks like your brain is compensating”
Trying to look convincing Mandy had put her glasses and coat back on giving her best Doctor style appearance.
“Compensating?”
“Yes, it’s not very common but some people’s brain’s filter out the short term and immediate past if we reduce them twice to provide a fresh page if you will to reconcile their motor skills and their perception.”
“I don’t understand?”
“Basically, in the first few hours of a new height alteration your brain is coping to adapt to the new experience, your new perspective to the size of objects etc and your shorter seeming limbs in the world. When we reduced you again only a few hours later, sometimes, although its rare, the brain can block the memory of the previous height to refresh the mind, so your perception adjustment isn’t conflicted by the previous things you’ve learned.”
“So, I’ve been here hours then?”

Doug was suddenly alerted to the fact that he needed to leave and meet his wife at the restaurant, looking at the clock, way at the back of the room, he only had an hour to spare and the restaurant was the other side of the city and a good half hour on the hover bus.

“Yes you have been evaluating things for hours. Let me fill you in, you went out and walked around at your new size and then you came back and asked for a further reduction, don’t you remember that at all?”
“Frankly no? I asked for another reduction why?”
“Well Doug, how short do you want to be to your wife?”
“As tall as her breasts, so I could suck on them standing up and see them in my face all day”
He said excitedly in almost an exact replica of his previous open declaration, although this time he was a little surprised at himself.
“Yes, well your honesty is wonderful but being four foot tall is a lot for someone to take in so this is our compromise we agreed on, you do want to be short don’t you?”
“Short yes it makes women taller and sexier around me”
Again he was totally open and Mandy smiled.
“Exactly, so I think we are about done here Doug, your clothes are scaled to fit you and I hope you enjoy your new size”
“Oh I will”
Doug grinned and didn’t question things further. Stepping down from the platform he looked over at Mandy disappointed that she was seated and that he wasn’t able to compare his height with her.
“Um, Mandy, would you stand up so I can see how nice and tall you are?”

Mandy worried that his wife would notice the effect of the Real Arousal given his personality change, but then in reflection she knew that it wasn’t commonly exported to Earth or widely known and unless Lori was well connected she probably wouldn’t realise someone had put him under its unique spell.
“Sorry, Doug I have another client to bring in, I need to focus here.”
Declining to stand she knew he would be disappointed but she wanted to avoid turning him on and knew he was like a flick switch at the moment and able to rise to almost any occasion.

“But I have no idea of my current size, although that table looks a little higher”
“You’ll soon adjust and remember it’s what we agreed and what you wanted. Now, I see you did an online booking for this so I will just debit your card and I hope that you will be a satisfied customer”
“Sure, um is there anywhere I can change my clothes here?”
“Of course, go outside and ask Amy in reception she’ll show you to a rest room”
“Oh yeh, the flirty petite babe on reception, I’ll ask her”
Mandy couldn’t help but grin at his eagerness to speak with Amy and hoped her friend would play things equally as cool.

Saying their goodbyes Doug walked towards the reception. In the corridor apart from the doors he couldn’t gauge his height and as he thought about it Mandy hadn’t confirmed his new height. It was under five foot three , that he knew and more than four foot tall but just how tall was he? The door seemed very stiff and resistant as he pushed against it to enter the reception and this to Doug was the first real indication of his reduced strength. Thinking back he had recalled pushing the doors open for the receptionist earlier having seen her struggle, but now he was having to make an effort to push the very same doors.

Amy was behind her desk fixing the colour of her finger nails to an alternate shade when Doug approached.
“Hi, err Amy isn’t it?”
He smiled and casually checked her out.
“Could you show me where the rest rooms are so I can change? I’m running a little late”
“Sure Mr Quaid, just a minute whilst I confirm my nail choice”
“Call me Doug”
He corrected and waited for her to make all her nails the same colour as she touched the digi painter to each one with a nice deep shade of pink emerging. As Doug watched her perform this colour change his eyes focused on her cleavage. She was a lot bigger in that department than he recalled and her top was bulging with her firm assets.
“How tall are you Amy?”
Amy couldn’t help but grin at his openly curious question, he was definitely speaking very directly.
“Me, I’m five foot three and a smidge”
“Yeh, I thought you were short”
Doug concluded bluntly being honest under the freedom of the Real Arousal which Amy had noticed.
“You don’t like short girl’s?”
“Not really, I prefer girls with long legs and.....wow, I must say your boob’s are really big, I thought...”
Forgetting her enhancement Amy smiled at his sudden reaction and proceeded to look down at her bust.
“Oh, why thank you. I had them done during my lunch hour, you like them this way?”
“Yeh, I should say. They look huge on a short girl like you, just really big”
“Double D’s”
Amy boasted and smiled at his lack of tact and how different he was to the man who had stepped into the building at the start of the day. She thought better of flashing him some cleavage and decided that she shouldn’t tease him too much given how susceptible he was to encouragement right now, although part of her was still fighting to toy with Doug.

Pressing the electric release, allowing the side section of the huge curved reception desk to open up, Amy stepped out and stood before Doug. His eyes did a double take as Amy was tall! Not only tall but really towering over him! Without recall of his previous experiences with Amy everything was once more new to him and he looked up into her eyes and swiftly back to the floor checking out her reasonably modest heels.
“You know Doug, looking at you from up here, you might wish to reconsider describing me as a short girl”
Amy smiled down noticing that the top of his head barely cleared her chin, she was practically a full head higher than him in her heels.
“Wow, look at you. You’re so tall now...”
“Well actually I’m still the same as I was, it’s you who is short right now compared to me”
“Short, yeh, I must be. You make me feel really short right now and man you do look hot as a tall woman”
“Thank you”
His lavished attention and compliments could have continued but Amy decided she would show him the gentleman’s rest room so he could change trying to remove herself from further temptation.

As they walked down a new corridor Doug noticed her strides outmatching his own.
“Those are such long legs you have, I mean from my point of view”
“Longer than yours right now I’ll wager”
Doug didn’t answer but knew she spoke the truth as walking behind her he found that he was comparing the height of her waist where her skirt ended and looking down his waist was lower by far.

As they approached some twin doors Amy proceeded to push one open showing some effort but raising her arm just a small fraction to allow Doug to pass under it
“Thank’s”
He said politely and in wonder at how their roles had changed.

“The gent’s rest room is just at the end of this corridor and turn right”
Amy gestured and Doug was disappointed she wasn’t following him.
“Thank’s again, legs”
His use of the word legs made Amy smile with a certain satisfaction, part of her wanted to follow him down the hall and ravage him again but she had to resist.

Doug started to undress and was quickly down to his boxer shorts and riveting through his suit case to find his folded tuxedo, the fabric was special and with a quick flick of his wrists the creases fell out.
But as he was about to put on his shirt, he suddenly noticed a pale sticky pattern upon his chest?
Examining this oddity he couldn’t make out what it was, perhaps an allergy or closer still, it was like a large false tattoo that had been applied to his chest with pale pinkish red coloured lines stretching across it. Walking to the sink which was higher than his stomach he washed this off and tried to work out what it was but in the end drawing a blank. Of course it was the remnants of a lipstick stain left by Amy’s affectionate kiss yet his mind would never have drawn that conclusion.

As Doug put on his shirt he felt exactly the same as normal and the only thing that told him that a change had occurred was the mirror on the wall, which he had to rise up on his tip toe’s in order to fix his bow tie. He wondered how short he was but judging by the beauty who he had just left in the corridor he had to assume that he was around 5 foot 1 inches or less.

Still in just his dress shirt, bow tie and boxers he went to retrieve his suit trousers when the door opened startling him. No one came through but a long leg was revealed on its own extending sexily to display a high heel shoe before the leg settled down and disappeared. Next all he saw was the tip of a large breast in profile pushed forward and proud of the door. Recognising the colour of the top Doug questioned this tantalising display.
“Amy is that you?”
She instantly followed into the room and Doug was surprised but pleased to witness her sexy entrance.
“Doug, I can’t resist you my little man”
Her words thrilled him in his present state and he lustfully watched as she walked with her hips purposely swaying in that tight skirt, towards him. As she stepped inches from his body Doug gulped to see her arms sliding around his neck and her beautiful face tilting down to look him in the eyes.
“Do you like what you see Doug, am I tall enough to be noticed by you now?”
“You’re awesome”
His answer was honest.

Chapter 14 by summa0

 

“Kiss me”
She offered and Doug leaned up to meet her lips half way for a passionate kiss. This kiss was swift and full of promise but Amy pulled back with a sigh realising she was stepping over the mark and succumbing to her own desires again.

Raising her leg just a fraction, her skirt edged up as her thigh rubbed his crotch and Amy whispered down to his left ear.
“If things don’t work out for you with your current partner, look me up shorty. Look me UP”
His heart was pounding and he held her hips gently as she backed away slipping from his grasp.
“I’ve got to go now but I wanted you to know what you are missing”
“I know believe me”
He said feeling his member throbbing at full mast. She blew him a kiss and pulled away offering just her firm rear end and those long legs as the last image in his mind.
“Calm down Doug, what’s got into you, it’s your anniversary”
He said to himself having to sit down and cool his jets, wondering why he got so flustered over this woman.

When his tuxedo was on, he walked out of the offices and didn’t see Amy as he left much to his displeasure. The ride on the hover bus to the restaurant was interesting to say the least. As he entered the bus he found himself stood amongst a group of pretty school girls. These pretty teenagers probably fifteen years old on average, stood taller than he was and he noticed one of them snigger in his direction wondering if it was his height that amused her. It was odd to be at their level though and nice all the same, he found himself comparing the length of his legs noticing how some of the girls had waist lines higher than his own and even in their school shoes the majority of them held several inches more height, he concluded that it was nice to have a new appreciation of the world. He jumped off for the stop for home and dumped his case off before running back to find another hover bus that would take him to the restaurant where Lori waited.

When he arrived at the restaurant he waited in a short line of people to enter this popular and semi exclusive venue. Whilst he stood sandwiched in the flow of bodies he noticed that there was only one person shorter than him who happened to be an oriental gentleman.

He had to wonder how tall Lori’s five foot six would make her appear, and he smiled to think that she would probably choose to wear a pair of her many high heels making the difference between them all the more apparent.

Entering the restaurant area the waiter showed him to a seat in a secluded corner table where Lori was already seated and busy exploring the wine menu.
“Hello Darling, Happy anniversary”
She said happily in between her questions to the waiter who was in attendance. Doug quickly sat down not wanting to reveal his present to her and he made sure to prop himself up a little in his seat straightening his back.
“Yes the champagne”
Lori concluded and pointed in the menu.

She looked immaculately turned out tonight obviously having spent a lot of care on her appearance which was worth it. Doug could see she had on her little red dress, a dress that he loved her to wear as it showed a lot of leg and a whole lot of her modest cleavage. Tonight this modest cleavage he noticed instantly across the table as it seemed abundant almost pouring out of her dress and hinting at the lacy edging of a bra beneath. Her long blonde hair was swept up and back into an elegant ponytail and she looked just “Hot” in a word.
As the waiter walked away Doug couldn’t contain his compliments.
“Babe you look beautiful and so very sexy tonight”
“Thank you and you look pretty handsome yourself”
“Lori, babe, your boobs look mighty fine in that dress, I feel like climbing across this table and burying my face in there”
Lori was taken back by his directness but loved it all the same.
“Oooh, is someone horny tonight or what? Simmer down lover, we have all night but I’m glad you noticed that I had made an extra effort for you”

They tried to chat for a while but Doug was obsessed with her breasts and somehow his eyes kept drifting to them looking at how they filled out her dress so dramatically, he wonder if her bra was padded or if she had slipped some of those silicon fillers inside.

Noticing that during the entire meal her husband wasn’t listening to her conversation of how tasty the food was she changed the subject.
“So, I said to Susan yes Doug will buy me a complete new wardrobe of clothes”
“Huh?”
Doug snapped out of his gaze hearing the words “will buy” and looked across at Lori’s eyes for a second.
“Finally you’ve managed to see my face baby, am I really that distracting tonight?”
“Oh, um. Well, Lori you just look amazing tonight”
“And I don’t usually?”
She questioned as she slipped out of a shoe and stretched out a nylon covered foot to stroke his crotch under the table.
“Of course, you do......mmm, Lori I really want to get out of here don’t you?”
He felt the ball of her foot, a larger seeming foot rubbing him harder.
“All in good time baby, we haven’t had dessert yet. What’s the hurry we have all night together”
Withdrawing her foot she slid it back into her high heels and it made her remember them.
“I bought myself a little present today, something we both will enjoy”
“Really?”
Came his answer, eager to hear her out as he knew her tone was getting progressively sexier.
“I’m wearing a gorgeous pair of six inch heel’s, red one’s of course to match this little dress and to make me really tall and sexy for you tonight”
“You’re wearing six inch heel’s?”
He simply had to hear her confirm this again mentally calculating that she would be six foot tall a full foot taller than he was, which was a dream come true.
“Six and a half inches actually given the small platform, and I’ve never felt so tall in public”
“Oh boy....”
He found it hard to answer whilst his manhood thrusted up inside his tuxedo at the simple thought of Lori being so tall.
“I thought you would be impressed, but I have other surprises for you tonight”
“I can’t wait to see you in those”
“Patience, I guarantee you will be strutting out of here with a very tall woman on your arm, but right now I want some ice-cream, I need some sugar for all the energy we are going to use up later”

The waiter arrived almost on demand and in no time at all they were working through their desserts.
“So, what’s my surprise from my husband? I know you will have thought of something equally sexy for me?”
“I think you’ll find it extremely sexy, we both will”
“I’m intrigued tell me more”
Having paid the bill, Doug realised the waiter wouldn’t be coming to them again for some time but didn’t really care as he wanted to reveal his new height to his wife.
“Lori, you remember how you liked it when you were taller than me in your heels the other day?”
“Of course, I really enjoyed it”
She smiled and fluttered her long eyelashes.
“Well, let’s just say you are going to tower over me for real tonight, I shrunk myself”
Her pretty jaw practically hit the table cloth as she heard his words followed by a mouth full of white pearly teeth beamed his way.
“You, shrunk yourself, no way”
“Lori, I did it for you, for us. I’m officially a short man and I can’t wait to compare myself to you especially in those new heels honey”

Lori laughed, a surprised kind of laugh and bit on her carefully painted lips showing how amazed she was.
“I think you had better get my coat, tonight is going to be even more wonderful than I thought”
As Doug walked off to retrieve her coat from the nearby rack, he struggled to pull it off of the coat hook and the waiter assisted him.
“Allow me sir”
He said and Doug tried not to look at how tall the man was. Lori’s coat however was quite something to hold as he found most of it dragging on the floor. Trying to lift it up from the polished marble he was shocked that this thin full length coat was really large and almost cumbersome for him to carry without folding it a little.
As he turned into the private enclosure where Lori sat she commented instantly as she observed her husband.
“You do look a lot different even whilst I’m still sat down”
“Well stand up and show me how short I really am, big girl”
His challenge met with a smile of approval and Lori elegantly rose to her feet turning her back instantly to allow Doug to guide the coat over her slender shoulders, only he couldn’t reach!
She was so tall that Doug looked up at her pony tail and the smooth back of her neck way above him, her shoulders were much higher than his own head and he was staring into the red wall of her dress. Doug dropped the coat in the awe of that moment and Lori turned around expecting him to be shorter than her but not quite so much, her eyes looked clean over his head and then dipped to find her husband considerably lower down.
“Surprise”
He said looking up and realising he could actually see under her chin from this angle.
“Wow Doug, honey, look at you down there”
Lori’s smile was transformed into a quite giggle as Doug checked out her high heels and seemed confused by the large amount of difference between them.
“Those can’t be six inch heels, you absolutely tower over me like one of those basket ball players, only a lot sexier”
Adding sexier to his sentence, Lori knew that he liked what he was seeing and decided that she had to reveal her secret to him.
“These are six and a half inches but you are right. It looks like we both went to one of those Reform centres today and had the same idea, only whilst I was getting taller you were getting shorter...isn’t this great?”
“I’m so short compared to you...”
Declared Doug feeling his tuxedo bulge.
“Honey.....”
Lori gave him a smouldering smile and leaned down to pick her coat up, making sure his eyes watched her breasts as her yawning cleavage winked at him. As she straightened up her cheek brushed his own and she whispered.
“..Do you realise that even my boobs are taller than you now?”
As those sexy words left her mouth she proceeded to stand tall bringing her large breasts within inches of his nose before they gently jiggled to a halt so that her cleavage was above his eye line. They held this face to boob confrontation for a lingering minute or so with Doug hardly able to speak as he just lapped up the amazon stature of his wife. Knowing she had him transfixed, Lori stepped forward to gently bump his forehead with her bosom effectively covering his field of view with the soft velvety exterior of her red dress.
“And Doug, you might find my new bra label worth a read tonight”
Grazing her boobs slowly along his face Lori put on her coat and offered a hand to Doug who found he had to raise his own to walk comfortably side by side with her like a child clutching his mother’s larger fingers.

The hover bus ride to their home was half an hour and it gave them plenty of time of time to talk. Lori explained that she wanted to give him a present for life and hence her transformation. Clutching his hand whilst they sat side by side in the bus, Lori was fascinated by the slight difference in the span of her own fingers compared to those of her husband’s.
“So you see baby, Reform had a promotional activity right next to the building that I work in. This huge lorry pulled up and they were showing what they could do, when I got chatting to one of the ladies and mentioned how I longed to be taller they were delighted to offer me a free service as long as I would complete some feedback forms for them, it’s a whole new area of development they are doing”
“Yeh, I know about this but they have problems to make people taller than 5 inches or something. So Lori just how tall are you because those legs of yours sure look long now”
Extending her leg out Lori and Doug admired its length and form.
“I’m six foot tall, isn’t that fabulous? I feel so elegant so super tall and in these heels I’m head and shoulders above most people, a real six foot six inch amazon babe”
“Six foot, that’s my height”
Doug was amazed and felt a familiar stirring in his loins.
“Not any more sweetie, you are really short now. What are you five foot two or something? You know I would have towered over you at my old height even without a pair of heels on!”

Lori giggled and budged closer to Doug just to show him that her shoulder line and head was much higher up against the back of the seat.
“Actually I don’t know how tall I am, I mean around five foot for sure.....Lori do you realise you must be nearly a foot and a half taller than me in those heels you are wearing, that’s really sexy”
“Sure is, and my hov heels at home can make me even taller than this, you are really going to feel short around me from now on”
“I love it, there’s no one I would rather look up to”

When they arrived home, Doug watched Lori as she had to duck just a little to pass under the top of the front door frame.
“I bumped my head on that earlier today”
She said and then smiled looking back at the door frame.
“But that won’t be a problem for you anymore though, eh shorty?”
Staring up at the top of the door Doug found it hard to imagine that only this morning he was closer to it. As he stepped into the living room Lori was opening up her coat revealing once more her head turning figure, noticing that her husband was close by, she stepped quickly forward and wrapped her coat around his body whilst she was still wearing it! Doug was forced face first into her giving bosoms and protectively cocooned in the cover of her long coat.
“The only things you might bump your little head on are these great big boobs of mine”
Her unexpected action was enough to make Doug hard again and as he stepped back out of her coat he had to comment.
“Girl if those were any bigger I could lose my head in there”
“Now that’s a sexy thought”
Lori purred and removed her coat as she strolled towards the bedroom.
“Time to get you out of that tux, short stuff”

Like an insect following a pheromone trail Doug kept behind her watching her long blonde hair swaying with her every step. Lori turned to him as they entered the room and then shut the door locking it with the key.
“Why are you locking the door, we live alone?”
He asked confused by her action.
“To keep you in here until I say it’s time for you to leave”
Her answer was given as Lori reached high up onto the top of the nearby light fitting resting the key on the frame and so obviously way beyond her partners new reach. This little action told Doug that she was in control of this encounter, there was no way he could retrieve the key without asking her help or permission a fact that was quite a turn on for them both right at that moment.

“I do love being this tall it feels so right somehow, so natural to be looking down on you from up here”
“How about we see if the old adage is true, that women are all the same size lying down?”
Doug tried to entice her towards the bed gently pulling on her hand but Lori purposely resisted as if testing his diminished strength.
“Soon, Doug. But first you must strip naked for me”
Eager to oblige, he almost ripped his Tuxedo as he tossed his clothes away. By now his manhood was pointing up and shouting for this tall blonde to satisfy him.
“You know your dick looks a lot smaller than before, I’m willing to bet that I can take all of you now with no problem at all”
Lori reached down to his dick having to lean over in order to do so and her larger hands practically smothered his inches from sight.
“Yes, definitely smaller and easier to handle for a big girl like me”
This gentle stroking didn’t last long before she turned her back to Doug, making sure that her blonde locks swished across his face before she asked him to unzip her. The zip was close to her shoulder line and he had to raise his hands to tackle it. As he glided the zipper down he admired her toned back and the long sloping drop to the curve of her rear, but very soon Lori was stepping out of that figure hugging dress in just her matching white satin underwear.

Lori turned to Doug and posed for him, the high heels remained and she looked like a busty super model. Seductively she stepped towards her much shorter partner, aware that his eyes had travelled from her long legs and now focused on her breasts.
“So what do you think shorty? Do you like the new me?”

Chapter 15 by summa0

 

“Lori, honey, you look gorgeous, simply gorgeous!”
Slowly she came to stand before him positioning her cleavage in a tantalizing manner less than an inch before his eyes. She was undeniably more blessed than before, a fact that Doug couldn’t help but comment on as his hands reached up to check out the new fullness of her prominent assets.
“Enjoying the view, my little husband?”
“Ill, say”
Enthusiastically Doug’s hands cupped her larger breasts and he was instantly rewarded with the new sensation of how his smaller hands couldn’t quite handle the amount of womanly curves she had to offer.

“mmm, you know that’s the first time that you’ve not been able to cover my boobs with your hands, they are a lot bigger now aren’t they?”
Lori could see this remarkable difference from above watching his fingers outstretched trying to encompass the fullness of her breasts but failing to do so, this made her feel even sexier to know that she was more than a handful to her husband.
“Much bigger, Lori you are stacked! And they are still so firm....”
Right at that moment Doug was in total bliss as his eyes could watch those breasts in an extreme close up, jiggling in her bra as he groped them so excitedly.
“You are such a good height down there, I think you need to suck on them both because I’m aching for you”
Without hesitation Doug reached around Lori, she was still very slim but somehow more substantial for his shorter arms to circle. He could recall many times in the past when they would take it in turns to slowly undress each other whilst they stood, but this time he was very aware that he couldn’t see over her shoulder and down the slope of her back to aid him with her bra strap. Right now all he could see was the shiny satin bra in his eye line and he fumbled with the catch for a while and was confused when he had released the two catches but still it remained in place.
“Allow me shorty”
She giggled in a cute girly manner seeing how her husband was unable to unclip her bra, he was used to Lori wearing bra’s with only two catches, but right now this new bra had to offer more support.
Reaching behind her back she slowly unclipped the last catch and then like a well practiced stripper she slipped the shoulder straps over her smooth shoulders and slowly revealed her heaving breasts in all their naked glory.

As Lori was about to toss her bra to one side she paused and then lifted it like a veil in front of her his eyes.
“Check out the tag, I need an E cup now”
Her statement was true and Doug could see the evidence before his eyes, this was a big bra and Lori filled it perfectly.
“An E? Wow, no wonder you looked so stacked, let me at those big nipples”
Doug hadn’t got a good look at her naked breasts until the bra dropped landing and hanging on his erect manhood. Lori teased him by pushing her already hard nipples into his face brushing them over his cheeks and then his forehead until he could stand it no longer. Finding that he was forced to use his tip toes he could reach her nipples with his mouth and soon he was sucking on a solid thick thumb sized nipple.
“That’s, good, now nibble at them, suck them hard, lick them....that’s it”
Her encouragement made Doug reach for her right breast taking some of its weight pulling it down to his lips with Lori now stooping slightly to accommodate his shortness. He hadn’t sucked on such thick nipples before, they were nothing like the small dainty nubs that Lori used to sport, these were from the big leagues!

Lori was getting off on his lavished attention to her nipples, he was a good and attentive lover with gentle tendencies but what really made her hot was looking down at him this way. She felt so tall and sexy with this short man sucking at her breasts below and the feeling of his smaller hands against her increased bust size made her more confident than she’d ever been. Now she could dominate her man, and she was probably stronger than him given her height and that in her mind meant she was in charge of their love making from now on.
“Oh..Lori....” Slurp, smack...”You’re boobs are so big now”
Sucking and attending to her breast almost like he expected to feed from some wonderful nectar he was loving every second his lips were upon those large boobs.
“My boobs are big, just like me, I want you on the bed shorty right now and you can go down on me”
Her tone was sexy but laced with an authoritative air that was projected to test if Doug would challenge.
As Lori straightened her back his lips were forced to leave her nipple as it settled pointing at the centre of his forehead and demonstrating all those inches between them.

She slipped out of her panties and he watched her confidently walking to their bed and like a love sick puppy dog he felt compelled to follow her every move. Lori positioned herself on the bed spreading out her legs and enjoying the fact that her feet were now closer to reaching the end. With the real arousal still affecting his judgement he was more than happy not to argue with his beautiful wife and within seconds Doug was between her long legs licking at her wetness and trying his best techniques to make her climax.
“Yes, higher! Let me feel your tongue all of it!”
She cried as he was in full flow licking around her clitoris. Lori grabbed hold of her breasts and held both her nipples whilst she enjoyed all of the sensations.
“Now....now your dick, I need your dick inside me! Right now!”
Her instruction was offered between her current state of panting and Doug complied thrusting himself easily inside her, more easily than ever before which made Lori ever more excited. With all of her husband’s manhood deep within her, she felt none of the minor winces of pain that this she was used to at the first attempt of his penetration, only his cock sliding gracefully into her flesh as if it was tailored made.
“Lori...you’re an amazon...an amazon!”
He called out delighted by their connection and looking at her longer upper body sprawled out on the bed, her thighs came to wrap around his sides and he lost control of his ability to hold back just as Lori pulled his head down into her cleavage. Boobs, big boobs slapped his face on both sides as he continued to pump his seamen inside her and Lori experienced an orgasm stronger than any she could recall in her life.

They both remained together, their bodies intertwined for the next few minutes as they recovered and with a clear head Doug was suddenly very aware of his own smallness.
“What have I done to myself Lori? My dick feels tiny inside of you now”
“You’ve made yourself sexier for me, don’t think of your dick being smaller, just know that my pussy is larger more able to eat up every lovely inch of it”

After their sexual encounter they both readied themselves for bed. Lori was in the bathroom wearing just her silk dressing gown which had been enlarged like the majority of her clothes and Doug walked in behind her noticing how his entire view of the mirror was now blocked by her frame. Of course the small snap of reality he had experienced after his ejaculation was now fixed to the back of his brain with the remaining effect of the real arousal still going strong.

“That was the best sex we have ever had”
Lori began as she heard Doug stepping up behind her.
“Your right, I felt like I went so deep inside you”
“That was the first time that snake of yours has failed to fully fill me, my pussy must be a lot larger than before and with your shrinking the difference was so noticeable, but in the nicest possible way”
She turned to face him and tilted her head down a little. Without her high heels, Doug was taller than before but still she effortlessly towered over him in just bare feet.
“It’s so weird to be so short to you, earlier when you held my dick with your larger hands it was like I was with another woman”
“That turned you on huh? The size of my hands, and the fact they are able to hold more of your dick?”
“Oh yeh, and then there are those boobs of yours....”
“What these?”
Lori opened up her silky robe and flashed her bare breasts at him which made him hard in an instant. He was wearing some boxers but nothing else and they tented like he had tried to hide a thick screwdriver behind the material.
“One look at my long legs and big tits and your ready again?”
Seeing that he was unmistakably hard this took her by surprise as it had only been fifteen minutes since their full on session.
“I can’t help it, you are so tall and so incredibly sexy now”
“Well I had better take care of you, come on shorty”

Making him follow her for his treat Lori was in her element as they walked back into the bedroom, she made him sit up at the end of the bed with his back to the headrest. Now Lori climbed onto the bed and sat opposite him with her hands at her sides but gripping the edge of the bed to support her back as she stretched out her long legs towards her husband. The dressing gown slid away from her silky thighs and a very elegant pose was struck by the perfectly sculpted looking shape of her right leg as it was raised and offered towards his begging hardness. Quickly he saw what she had in mind and he pulled down his shorts allowing both her feet to settle either side of his eager member.
“Look, my feet are bigger than your dick honey, you are really going to love this”
Her once dainty feet looked large in his lap and as the two soft soles clamped on his shaft he was in total bliss to feel them surround and hold his entire length captive between them. His view was spectacular as her legs looked so long making her sex that winked at him seem so far away, what was her inside leg measurement now? It had to be longer than many of the women who would strut the catwalk circuit and this fact made him hot alone without the phenomenal foot job that she was giving him. Her feet toyed with his dick overpowering it with their size but being gentle as they took him over the edge. Doug released not as much as before but a reasonable amount of his warm fluid spat over her pretty toes much to Lori’s delight.
“If I wasn’t already so satisfied I would have made you suck my toes”
There was no reply from Doug as he just sat back taking in the moment.

The night that followed was one of the first that Doug had not dreamed about the mystery giant brunette but this was probably down to the fact that his mind was slowly reverting to normal as the real arousal finally worked its self out of his system. Bleary eyed he woke up and looked to his left to see that Lori was already up and about. His recollections of the events yesterday came flooding into his mind as he started to wake himself up, of course he knew the sex had been great but he was now alarmed about his height.

For some inexplicable reason he had agreed to have over a foot of his height taken away, far more than he had initially contemplated. Everyone would notice, his boss and fellow workers on the construction site, how would they react and how would he cope with physical work? He sat on the end of the bed with his hands holding his face, dismayed by the whole notion that he was less than average in stature. Inside the walls of his house this wasn’t an issue he loved Lori being so much taller but outside, coping in a world now full of tall people from his perspective how would this feel?

As he sat there Lori entered the room with a chirpy and bright demeanour.
“Good morning sleepy head”
He looked up at Lori, she looked amazing, dressed in a very short mini skirt and a tight powder pink crop top that simply bulged with her larger breasts. Flashing a smile at him, she hung up a pair of jeans that she had freshly ironed.
“Morning”
Came a less than enthusiastic reply but Lori was too preoccupied to notice his tone as she was currently admiring the length of her legs in that short flared mini skirt. The skirt was blue denim and as fashionable for the time it had an oversized leather belt with a huge buckle displayed, just enabling her navel to be seen and part of her firm stomach muscles before her tight pink top.
“I have to wear skirts from now on they make my legs look so very long since my height was increased don’t you think?”
Twirling around Lori showed off her lengthy pins and Doug had to admit they were spectacular in that skirt which allowed a lot of bare thigh to be seen.
“Your legs are sure something”
He said but then turned attention back to himself.
“Lori, honey, you look fabulous and very sexy being so tall but I think that I shouldn’t have taken so much of my own size away”
“All those inches you gave away were your present to me Doug. I don’t miss them at all, yesterday was just amazing”
“Yeh, I know, but just look at me and how tall I am now, I feel like I am less of a man”
Standing up he moved over to his wife to compare his size and Lori without the aid of her high heels was a full head taller than him, his view settled on her slender neck whilst his chin was almost cradled by the curvy shelf of her more prominent breasts.
“You really are short but I love it Doug, come on lets measure you properly”
Lori almost had to pull Doug along to the bathroom as he was reluctant to hear the statistic she would read back to him.

In the corner of their bathroom there was a health sensor unit which would weigh and analyse body fat but it also offered a height reading using a very accurate laser. Positioning her husband and happily pressing the button the audible computerised voice announced.
“One four nine, point eight six centimetres”
“Oh I hate this machine let me use the converter”
Lori snapped preferring the older measurement system.
“Four feet, eleven inches”
The machine spoke again with its cheerful voice and Lori couldn’t help but laugh at his height.
“Sweetie, you’re not even five foot tall! I was four eleven when I was ten years old”
“Thanks, oh boy Lori this is bad I’ve made myself practically a midget”
“Don’t be silly, you are a great size honey especially with me being so tall. Even with my shortest pairs of heels you will be eyeing my tits up all day long, you won’t have to sneak a peek any more they’ll just be right here in your face”
To emphasise her point Lori lifted up on her toes and smacked the underside of his chin into her cleavage before rubbing her pink top right over his eyes. This action made Doug stir down below he loved how her breasts floated in his vision teasing him with their presence, especially given how much larger they appeared but he wasn’t sure how he could face going outside where this would be a regular occurrence to look up to most everyone he knew.

Stepping back Doug disengaged his mind from her teasing and walked off towards the living room.
“Lori, right here it’s perfect with just you and I. But women are going to tower over me where ever I go from now on, I’m going to be lost in the crowds like a kid and even practical things like reaching a glass down from a cupboard are going to be harder for me. It’s just such a change”
“Oh baby, you are just not thinking of all the positives”
Standing behind him as Doug switched on the news broadcast, he could feel her breasts settling around the back of his neck and then her chin rested on the top of his hair, she cuddled him and it felt terrific to feel so much of his wife at one time. The smell from her perfume was wafted in the air and he was getting light headed and hardly able to focus on the new broadcasts which had something to do with Mars.
“Baby, when we go out dancing next time, I can wear one of my low cut dresses and with my high heels you can lean your head right in against my boobs”
Lori whispered seductively from above.
“But...”
He tried to say something as Lori covered his mouth with a large set of fingers.
“Ssssh, sweetie. Give this some time, you will get used to it I promise. I can help you by reaching things down from the cupboards, you only have to ask me. It feels so right this new dynamic between us, and you know I for one would like to have taken this further”
There was a brief silence as he computed in his head what she just said. Turning back to Lori she grinned down at him waiting for his reaction.
“You want to be even taller than you are now?”
“That’s impossible Doug, they can only make me this tall, six inches extra was the maximum the lady could offer me, but if you were to consider being made a bit shorter then I would feel even taller”
“You’re suggesting that I let them shrink me again? I’m not even five foot now, Lori how short do you want me to be?”
Sitting down on the sofa he cracked open a nearby soft drink and paused to consider the can and how it looked larger in his fist before Lori slid herself close beside him.
“I can’t help it Doug but seeing you like this drives me wild, I am so much sexier when I’m taller than you and can’t help feeling that I should be a lot bigger than you, bigger than I am now it seems so right”
“That doesn’t make sense babe? You’ve always been shorter than me ever since we dated back in high school I can remember like it was yesterday”
“I have the same memories Doug but ....oh I don’t know, it’s just a yearning inside me to be well bigger than you, a lot bigger than you. Like in your dreams, that sort of big”
Her large hand slowly worked across his bare thigh and planted her palm to rest over his boxer shorts, he could see it filling his lap but he tried not to get worked up as he wanted to explore this conversation.

“But that’s all they were just sexy dreams, a man could never be that small to a woman it’s impossible”
“I know there are limits Doug but I would so love to experience that, to become a giantess to you. Can you imagine how horny you would be sitting in the palm of my hand if you were mere inches tall? I can see you now, feasting your little eyes over my tight pink top up here. Just think how humongous my boobs would appear if you were that teeny tiny”
Doug glanced sideways and saw the profile of one huge pink covered breast jutting forward.
“Babe, I would be trying to jump into you cleavage if I was standing in your hand like that”
“And my cleavage is so much deeper than before, plenty of room to lose a little man in here”
Lori tilted her cleavage and ran a finger down the long extent of her cleavage line parting those breasts temporarily to flash the depths of her womanly figure.
“They’d be so huge, so very huge....Lori....mmmm....Lori....”
Doug failed to control his excitement and soon her hand was massaging the top of his dick as it became very solid.
“I’d like to take you to the mobile treatment centre that made me this tall, it’s not very far, the lady could make you shorter than you are now.....”
Her suggestion was received loud and clear but even given his current aroused state he didn’t want to become some sort of dwarf.
“Lori, you know they can’t me small enough to carry back home in your pocket....”
He began but Lori interjected.
“Not in my pocket shorty, I’d carry you down the front of this top, you would fit right in between these massive tits of mine so perfectly”
There was a sudden involuntary buck from Doug’s hips to her words and Lori took more of his dick in her hand. Firming her grip through his boxers.
“Lori, that’s so hot but....”
“But nothing Doug, you want it as much as I do. I know they can’t make you that small but maybe we could experience more of this, more difference between us than there is now, so all of my curves will blow you away”

Lori stood up from the sofa and knelt down before her husband, she gently slid her long fingers along the sides of his inner thighs and pushed his legs wider apart.
“Ask yourself how my hands would feel if they were twice as large Doug, think of those long fingers wrapping around everything you have?”
Uttering these words her fingers travelled under each side of the legs of his boxer shorts and one hand cupped his balls whilst the other contained almost all of his excitement, only the tip of his helmet managed to stand proud.
“And what about my mouth baby? If these lips of mine were larger and my mouth was deeper just think how much of your dick I could suck on, what would oral sex be like if I was that much bigger compared to you Doug?, mmm? Are you dreaming about it honey? Would these lips slide all the way down your shaft and kiss your balls at the same time?”
Doug imagined what she was saying, the thought of his wife being so overpowering was making him cum.

Before Doug knew it they were travelling to the mobile Reform centre that his wife had previously visited.The Reform mobile lorry was large and impressive a marketing piece that was doing the rounds within the city and as Doug walked with Lori he began to get nervous as they came closer to it.
“Lori, this will only be temporary right? I mean you know I can’t remain very short as I’ve got work on Monday”

Chapter 16 by summa0

 

Stopping in her tracks Lori peered down at her husband she was wearing a pair of boots now and she loved her elevated view, a view she wanted to make more dramatic. They had agreed a temporary change in his height just for fun if Reform would let them, and then after the weekend Doug would go back to a more practical height.
“Of course we’ll just have some fun this weekend and then you can ask for them to make you 5 foot one”
“I thought we agreed five foot six Lori, the same as you used to be”
“Well I just thought it might be a bit disappointing if I was only six inches taller than you, we can decide later come on I’m eager to get in there”

Entering the trailer unit a woman greeted Lori.
“Back again Lori? I hope you are happy with your new size, as I said before you look fabulous”
“Oh, it was the best thing I ever did believe me Sandra”
Sandra, a willowy brunette, operated the mobile unit and she seemed very familiar with his wife.
“I’m actually here today with my husband in mind”
Lori began and they sat down in the small section of the Lorry designed for consulting, Sandra left them for a few minutes whilst she fetched them a drink from the rear of the unit.
“Do you know her? I mean well?”
“Sandra, yes she was the lady that applied my new height and we got on famously, she’s a very good client of the bank.”
“So you know her from your work?”
“Yes, she’s a lovely woman. Comes in regularly and we sometimes have a coffee together, she recently moved into this high paid role with Reform so we are progressing a new mortgage for her. But she is also one of those people you feel like you’ve know forever, do you know what I mean?”
“I see, isn’t she going to think it’s a little odd with you wanting to shrink me?”
“Don’t worry about that let me take the lead, you just have to be creative”

As Sandra came back with coffee’s in hand she smiled at Doug.
“So Doug it’s nice to meet you, Lori told me that her recent size increase was for your benefit so do you like your new and much taller wife?”
“Very much so”
He smiled back sipping his coffee.
“If I may say Lori, Doug doesn’t look that tall himself you must have been taller than him before your recent Reform treatment?”
“Actually he had himself adjusted at your city branch as a present to me for our anniversary, he knows how much I like to feel tall around him”
“You are so lucky, my husband’s not as understanding”
Sandra said looking into her cup of coffee.
“I boosted myself to five foot ten last week and he now feels awkward when we go out together.
I’m only a couple of inches taller than him but well he prefers to be taller than me”
“That’s a shame”
Lori piped up and then finished.
“But I’m sure he will get used to it given time”
“So, you said you are here for Doug what can I do for you?”
“Well actually Sandra we were curious about something and wondered if you would do us a favour”
“Such as?”
“Doug works for a construction company he’s been assigned to design a new centre for children, you know to fit out the place with fixtures and fittings ideal for a small child and we were talking about what was important for kids when an idea struck me”
Lori seemed to be very skilled with her fabrication and Doug was wondering where this was heading.
“You see as adults we don’t really understand a child’s perspective, you know like what looks imposing to them and what’s difficult to handle etc and since Doug had his height reduced by a few inches recently we thought that your Reform technology would be able to give him a major insight to a child’s eye view. If he could walk in their shoes for a day or so if you know what I mean”
Sandra looked at Lori with a quizzical stare and wasn’t sure at first what she meant until Lori explained further.
“So if you could reduce Doug to say the size of a small child then he could really use the time to understand what might go through their heads and how to build things that are good for them, it would be so helpful for the project and all the children who will benefit from his study”
“Wow, that’s a novel idea I haven’t ever been asked to reduce an adult to that sort of degree, in fact we don’t get many reduction requests at all, people want to be taller and slimmer on average. This would be very interesting to see”
“Then you can do it?”
Doug said looking at this slim woman who must have been in her late twenties, she seemed actually intrigued by the thought of shrinking a man and the idea that Lori had positioned.
“Well, yes, there are no real restrictions for reducing the size of a person with our technology, apart from health and safety I guess, and it does sound like a good cause that Reform would wish to back. However I can only offer free promotions for certain treatments at the moment and none of them cover shrinking a man, they are all aimed at enhancing women”
“So when you said there are no real restrictions you mean that you can actually shrink someone to any size, I mean as small as they wish to be?”
Lori asked with a sudden intense focus on every word that the woman was saying.
“Well yes, in our training we have to get to know the Reform equipment and whilst growing people beyond their size is a challenge the ability to reduce their matter is well, pretty simple but I would have to charge for Doug’s temporary adjustment”
Both Doug and Lori went silent each suddenly realising the scope of the Reform equipment and how it could actually realise their dreams.
“How much are we talking here?”
Lori asked and Sandra looked towards a printed sheet on the desk before her.
“If it’s only for a weekend and not permanent I can probably do something for 1k credits”
“Really?”
A huge grin formed on Lori’s face as this was a very reasonable figure for their ultimate pleasure.
“Yes, 500 for the shrinking and 500 for the growth back to normal or his more permanent height”
“Perfect”
Came the swift response from Lori.
“So, I can use your previously registered credit line?”
“Of course”

With the financial part over Doug was ushered into a chamber much like the one at the reform main centre only it was a quarter of the size. His wife stood with Sandra as the holo controls were activated.
“So, what size do you want to be for your study work Doug?”
“Um...”
Doug didn’t know what to say but Lori was very quick to answer on his behalf.
“Sandra can we have a word outside for a second?”
It was rather an odd request and Doug wondered what was going on as the two ladies left the chamber and he waited there in anticipation of another reduction in height. Only Sandra returned a few minutes later and she smiled down at Doug and said.
“Your wife has decided what size you are going to be for the next day or so, so just stand there and I will set the machine on an automatic cycle as this chamber is too confined for me to be present whilst a treatment is applied. Lori will be in to collect you in a minute or so, have fun”
Sandra couldn’t hide the fact that she was somehow amused and left the chamber room as the platforms lights began to gently glow.
“What did she mean by Lori will be in to collect me? And don’t I get a say in what height I’m giving away here?”
Doug spoke to himself and noticed that a holographic measurement stick appeared to his side.

He could see he was below the 5ft mark as the shrinking took effect, soon the 4ft mark was coming towards his eyes and faster still the three foot level. He expected that Lori would have chosen some value between two to three feet tall based on their cover story when he was surprised to see that the pace of his shrinking had not slowed in the slightest. Two foot tall came and Doug didn’t see any sign that his height was stabilising, the small chamber was now looking mighty large and although it was empty except for the small console where Sandra had used the controls, he was beginning to feel very short. Short? That word was an understatement he thought to himself as the one foot mark came into focus straight ahead!
“Hey, what’s going on!”
He shouted noticing his voice sounded rather odd and more squeaky to his own ears, but no one came in to the room and the machine was still in full flow. The measurement stick now looked huge and it rose above him like some enormous antenna, way up as he craned his neck back he could see the five foot mark and Lori was a full foot taller than that!
The inches scale appeared and he watched them rise over his head, nine inches , eight inches, seven, and very soon he was slowing until the four inch mark was dead ahead.

To Doug this was simply astonishing, he was standing less than four inches tall, as tall as the average high heel in his wife’s vast collection! This must have been Lori’s idea to shrink him like this that he knew and any minute now she would be walking through the door as big as life and every bit the giantess of his dreams only for real!

There was a loud clunking sound as the doors electric mechanism engaged and it smoothly slid back. Standing in the centre of this immense doorway was a pair of black boots, each about thirty feet tall from their shiny toe sections to their circular tops. He recognised those boots a pair that Lori bought only a few weeks ago when he was shopping with her but it was their scale that was unfamiliar to him. Boom, boom! The boots pounded on the lorry’s metal floor giving Doug quite a stir as he wasn’t ready for such a monumental sound from his wife’s mere footsteps. As she closed on him with only three enormous strides those boots seemed even taller and he backed away a little intimidated to be so close to such big structures that could move so swiftly and yet so effortlessly.
His eyes panned up from her boots to see her knees higher above and then her long legs rising skywards into a dark canopy of material that his mind had to recall was her short skirt. Way beyond the skirt a mountainous yet curvaceous pink ledge pushed out from her body and Doug gulped at the spectacle of his wife’s now impossibly huge breasts so high above.
“Oh my....Doug, baby you look like a little toy soldier down there! You are so darned cute!”
Lori’s voice thundered in the empty space of the room and Doug found that he was holding his ears to shield him from the noise as it seemed to echo. Realising the excited and elevated volume of her voice was hurting her diminutive husband, Lori spoke normally as she took another step towards him allowing her boots to settle directly in front of where he was now standing.

The grand movement of those enormous boots once again made Doug nervous with their increased proximity, it would have been easy for Lori to step on him and he felt as vulnerable as a mouse given her vast presence. Backing away he put some distance from those boots but soon found he was cornered with the wall of the room meeting his back. His caution was noted by Lori who secretly found it quite amusing realising that her mere presence, just standing there was so obviously intimidating her husband.

“Lori, please step back so I can see you properly!”
Doug shouted up his request and watched her comply, there was now a big smile on her face at hearing him speak.
“Whatever you say Mickey Mouse”
She giggled and then added.
“I’m sorry baby but your voice sounds so squeaky and so quiet”
The grimace on Doug’s face wasn’t picked up by his wife due to his new scale, his voice he knew must have sounded stupid but Lori’s very feminine voice, now by contrast, grabbed his full attention and demanded respect due to the increased volume and deeper bass behind every booming word.

It was hard for Doug to see much of his wife’s face from below because of how much her chest projected forward, she in retrospect had to peer over her large bust to see his tiny form.
“Lori, you look like you are about eighty feet tall!”
He guessed at her size but was so amazed to see a living person standing taller than many buildings.
To hear her husband’s interpretation of her size she was again amused but she proudly corrected him as if the exact figures would intimidate him further.
“Actually tiny, if you really want to know, I should look exactly one hundred and ten foot tall from down there, I mean in your eyes that is. That’s according to what Sandra just told me, oh and then I guess closer to a hundred and twenty foot tall with these heels. So now I really am a giantess to you”
“You sure are....”
Doug was flabbergasted by her statistics yet he knew the woman before him was actually only six foot tall and it was his mind that had to adjust to his own fantastic transformation.

“This is what you dreamed of baby, I’m a giant woman and you are so very, very small”
“Lori you have no idea how small I feel right now just looking up at you this way”
“Are you feeling brave enough for me to pick you up yet Doug? I don’t want to scare you but I sure want to feel what it’s like to hold my tiny husband in my hand”
“I think so....bbbut be careful please, I mean you’re so huge now it would be easy to hurt me”

Lori slowly lowered down onto her knees and the shadow of her skirt and thighs now loomed over Doug’s head providing him with a brief but unforgettable view of her giant white panties.
“I like being huge especially for you my tiny man”
She smiled and could now see his nervous reaction to her thighs as they towered over him on either side. Slowly she reached down to clasp her extended fingers around his body, it was a unique sensation for both of them, Lori could feel instantly how fragile and light he was, it was almost akin to handling a small rodent but extremely exciting to know this was a real man in her grasp who was powerless to her.

A palm spanning as wide as he was tall gently took hold of Doug and he disappeared inside the closed fist that Lori’s left hand now made around his body. Very quickly her hand raised and took him to eye level but for those seconds as he travelled in her fist the insignificance of his size was so apparent to Doug, his own wife could squeeze the very life out of him if she chose to tighten her grip, a thought that made him very conscious to respect her new power. As the long thick fingers unfolded he tumbled to the centre of her opened palm and sat there for a moment taking in the stunning proportions of a beautiful face which now appeared larger than the close up images he had seen from the local holo-cinema screen.

With his smaller eyes taking in her features the detail was breathtaking as he was able to see the wonder of her blue eyes and the thick projecting eyelashes that outlined them so well. Her natural blonde hair seemed to be fuller than he had ever appreciated before and so noticeably shiny. Even looking at her nose, a feature which he would normally have referred to as “button like”, now had a substantial size with nostrils he could have reached inside with his entire arm! But the most dramatic part of his wife’s face from his altered perspective was her mouth. Her lips alone had to be over 4ft wide and when she spoke these thick glossy pink cushions revealed a cavernous interior with a tongue that he couldn’t take his eyes off. He could only imagine how a tongue that size would feel across his naked body and what things Lori could now do with him given his new size.

“Hello tiny”
Lori said as she studied him up close, her words broke Doug’s focus from her tongue and given how close she held him he actually felt the air behind her words as the fresh breeze wafted across his face and body.
“Hey giant lady”
He replied and Lori noted that he had been preoccupied with his attention focused on her mouth.
“How does it feel to be held in the palm of a woman’s hand?”
“Makes me feel small, everything about you is so fantastic now”
“I saw you staring at my mouth a moment ago”
Seductively Lori showed the tip of her tongue as it brushed along her top lip before retreating out of sight.
“I bet these lips of mine look enormous to you don’t they Doug? What would a kiss feel like from a pair of giant sized lips like these?”
Puckering her lips Lori teased Doug almost bringing her lips down upon him but resisting to make contact, however her pink lipstick simply commanded his view and he found himself getting hard with anticipation of that kiss. Then her lips and her chin moved up just a fraction but enough to rise beyond his reach.
“Kiss me!”
He begged and expectantly stood on his tip toes but the lips hovered way above. Lori gave a soft laugh to see him act this way, she was feeling so in control at that moment that it made her quiver with excitement.
“Don’t worry tiny. You will feel these giant lips roaming all over your sweet little body later on believe me I can’t wait. But right now I don’t want to start something that I won’t be able to stop before I take you home with me. And when I get you home you are all mine to play with”
The way Lori finished her sentence made Doug tingle with excitement of things to come, this situation was amazing and he was “all hers” now because there would be no stopping his wife doing anything she wanted with him.

In the wonder of all that was happening Doug hadn’t ask how Lori had managed to persuade Sandra to shrink him so small and how long Lori intended for him to remain this way, these sorts of questions had fallen to the back of his mind as he continued to revel in the moment of experiencing his wife at such a vast new scale.
“I can’t wait to get home honey, but you realise that now you’ve made me so small that you’re going to have to carry me home Lori”
Lori found his statement amusing to know that she was able to carry her husband home in a literal sense. Standing upright Lori made sure her hand remained steady so that Doug was safe from falling, the conversation had come around to taking him home and she simply loved the idea of being in control of him this way. He was reliant for her protection and care, and totally helpless at this size, she knew it would be fun to carry him. Her first thought was how to do this and a wide grin crossed her face as she thought about dropping him directly into her cleavage, of course she knew he would fit given her ample bust but just the thought of placing him there gave her such a thrill. With her chest below her hand he hadn’t seen much more than her face and neck close up, not even her shoulders and Lori knew he would be overawed by her breasts when he finally realised how big they were to him. It was her nature to tease so slowly she allowed her hand to lower inch by inch to afford him more of her body in view.
“Oh I’m going to enjoy carrying you, and I definitely know you will enjoy the experience. Seeing just how little you are right now I have got just the sexiest place for you to ride home”
Lori lowered her hand that held Doug so he could now see her tight pink top. From his vantage point looking over the edge of her palm he could see her shoulders rising above him and then the v neck of her top plunged down framing a giant line of tanned cleavage that in his view swelled forward over six tantalising feet long before falling under the cover of the taught pink expanse. Two impossible sized feminine curves proudly dominated his complete vision, up close her skin tight top hinted at the bra pattern beneath and had Doug bulging in his trousers and almost salivating at the mouth!

“Climb inside my little man and make yourself comfortable”
Lori’s seductive offer was delivered with a husky tone to her voice just as her hand strategically positioned Doug level with the bottom of her neckline making it easy for him to lustfully stare into the depths of her top. There was a deep valley below of heaving cleavage formed by her massive tanned breasts waiting for him to enter and Doug timidly stepped to the end of her palm and looked up as if waiting for her permission to enter this paradise. He couldn’t believe that his wife’s breasts were now so enormous to him that she was inviting him to climb between them, it was such a sexy predicament that he could feel his manhood banging inside his trousers and becoming more awkward to contain.
“Lori, babe your boobs are so much bigger than me!”
Doug said out loud and rather dumbly, he was totally awestruck to see her assets at this scale and so close up.
“Mmmm, these are way bigger than you baby. You look positively tiny on my boobs, but I want to see you slip yourself down in-between them right now, then you will realise just how big they really are”

Climbing over and onto the surface of her pink top, Doug clung to the soft material that lay flat and snug against the slope of her left breast, very soon he was able to stand upon this firm yet giving surface.
“Careful tiny, you don’t want to fall off, that’s a long way down to my pretty feet below”
Lori cautioned and Doug didn’t dare look back as he knew he was high up and didn’t need to be reminded of the consequences should he fall from his wife’s chest.
“I can’t believe this is real”
Doug muttered to himself as he slid his legs into the opening of her cleavage noting how warm her skin felt even through his clothes.
“That tickles”
Laughed Lori as she felt his efforts to lower himself gradually between her breasts, this brief laughter caused her chest to naturally shift beneath her husband. Momentarily her breasts parted as if they were opening wide ready to swallow his entire body. Doug’s balance was upset and he slipped in between her breasts faster than he’d planned. The walls of curvaceous female flesh rushed up either side of him until those breasts settled once more compressing nicely to suspend his body on all sides, only his head poked free but he couldn’t see over the pink v neck of her top.

Peering down into her cleavage Lori was turned on by the sight of her husband trapped and now practically immobilised by her generous assets, she felt so powerful to overwhelm him so easily.
“My, you really are small in there, you make my boobs feel so enormous”

Lori stood up and walked towards the exit conscious of her passenger and his sexy mode of transport, she knew the other side of the door would be the outside world and had agreed with Sandra that no one should see Doug at his current stature. For Doug even these few steps told him that it was going to an interesting and not to mention stimulating journey. Held captive in her flesh he was consumed by warmth all around and gently jiggled with the rise and fall of her chest in motion, it was a sensation like a slow theme park ride for Doug and visually stunning for him to see the extent of her cleavage surrounding him.
“This is a dream! Look at me, look at the size of your boobs it’s awesome!”
He couldn’t help but call out to advertise the extreme pleasure of the situation and Lori smiled to herself knowing that her simplest of actions were making him very horny. However Lori was also very aware that she couldn’t really converse with the little man in her top for fear someone might hear him or even see him. Men’s eyes would be drawn to her bust and to see a tiny face looking out would be asking for unwanted attention.
“Honey, I know you’re enjoying this as much as I am having you in my bra but we need to be a bit discreet. My boobs are more than big enough to hide all of you from sight, so you might want snuggle a bit deeper down in there. Don’t worry you can’t fall out, my bra will hold you safe”

Doug didn’t attempt to shift himself further down, he wanted to see out and was enjoying looking along the valley of her breasts whilst they were in action.
“That’s ok honey! No one will see me tucked in here like this!”
An enthusiastic voice piped up as Doug revelled in his current position.
“Lori it’s amazing in here! Your boobs are the size of two big hills only they are living and moving, man it’s so sexy when you just walk!”
“I’m a big girl now tiny and you had better hope that I don’t decide to start running with you in there”
Her boast was delivered with a grand exhale which seemed to inflate the giant boobs around him an amazing amount for that very instant. Lori then placed two fingers into her cleavage just in front of Doug pushing her well manicured nails an inch or so inside. Fascinated by her action Doug looked on unaware as Lori continued.
“You need to go undercover tiny so that your just my little sexy secret stowed away in my bra, sorry but deeper you must go”
Her warning was brief as the two fingers parted to push her breasts apart forcing Doug to slide down between them, he fought to hold his hands on the smooth upper slopes but ended up slipping down in her cleavage as it widened.

To be totally dwarfed by his wife’s breasts was utterly fantastic, there was womanly flesh moving all around him as she walked along but he felt completely helpless as he was unable to move or even to speak to her. This warm darkness kept him prisoner as Lori strolled towards the hover bus to make her way home, Doug was enjoying the motion which had settled to become a gentle rocking but he was frustrated in the dim light between her breasts. All he wanted was to see outside or even converse with his wife but this was denied to him as he was trapped so low in her cleavage. As for Lori a smile was firmly plastered across her face as she wandered by the other pedestrians who didn’t have a clue that she was carrying a real man smuggled in-between her breast, feeling his slight movements was strange but a thrill.

As Lori stepped aboard the hover bus and seated herself, Doug felt that his ride had come to a halt. He assumed they were on the bus but he actually didn’t know. Pretending to pick some lint from her top Lori peeked at her husband in a casual fashion. The world opened above Doug as Lori parted her tremendous cleavage and he tumbled a little further falling against the centre band of her bra with his back softly landing against this net like structure which soon he realised was a large wall of lace. There was no one paying attention to Lori as she quickly checked around the other passengers, these strangers were engrossed in their conversations so she had time to whisper down to her husband.
“How is it in there big boy? Are you enjoying the adventure?”
“Lori, babe I’m so horny right now I could explode! These are not tits, they are mountains!”
His honest answer made her admit how turned on she was by the experience as well.
“Mountains huh? Well I guess given the size of them to you they are rather gigantic.”
Lori sniggered with his description and then continued.
“I’d like to feel you climbing these mountains when we get home and I can’t wait for you to reach the summit”
Suddenly they were interrupted and Lori allowed her breasts to snap back together sandwiching his body as another passenger came to sit down next to her. Of course Doug didn’t know what was going on as he watched the fleshy walls slam gently inwards cutting him off from the outside world once again.

Chapter 17 by summa0

 

In his new position he had more freedom to wiggle his body and he felt around in the dim light realising he was closer to the silky full cups of her bra. With his manhood egging him on, he decided that he would take up Lori’s suggestion and do some exploring! He managed to contort his body enough to slide and wiggle into the edge of her right bra cup, it was a tight squeeze under the material and against her naked breast but the silk was smooth and stretched to allow him to enter. There was a loud gasp from Lori as she felt his toy sized body on the move, this gasp unfortunately drew attention to her and the lady passenger who had just sat in the seat beside, offered a strange look.

“Excuse me”

An embarrassed Lori smiled uncomfortably knowing her behaviour must have looked strange but she was so surprised to feel her husband’s little arms and legs scrabbling to pull his small body all the way inside her bra cup.

“Dam cramp gets you when you least expect it”

Lori attempted to excuse her odd behaviour to this stranger and by now Doug was well under her right breast squeezing his way blindly towards her nipple. Within the tightness of her top and bra he was now inverted and able to move like a commando under a training net towards his destination.

“Man this is one enormous boob”

Talking to himself, Doug was astounded at the girth of her breast as he tried to circle it and it was little wonder as in his reality just one of her breasts would be close to ten foot across! In the darkness beneath the bra cup his hands were reaching out fumbling for the location of her nipple as he began to push himself over the rounded end of her curves.

 

Lori was conscious of the small bulge in her tight pink top, she felt him getting closer every second to his goal and of course she wanted him there, she wanted to feel him but not at that very point in time and not in public.

 

From her view there was a slight movement beneath her top as his head and back pressed against the fabric, the anticipation of his touch was building within her but she had to stop him for fear she would lose control of the moment. Of course Lori felt that cupping her breast would look odd so she decided to hinder Doug by pulling on her shoulder strap as if she was readjusting the fit of her bra as women sometimes do. The silky confines of her bra cup pulled in sharply around Doug and he was pressed into her breast face first and restricted from moving by the pressure, it felt like he had been wrapped in cling film although he could still breathe.

“Oh come on Lori not now, let me go”

He thought to himself but didn’t say this out loud. He knew her nipple was so close the border of her bumpy areola was in reach of his fingers and his erection was almost too painful to contain any longer.

 

Her action halted his progress as she jiggled her breast with the strap pulling tightly upwards but soon the pressure subsided as she had to release and move her hands away. Thinking that her man would have got the message to behave she tried to calm her own growing desires and to think of something else.

But there was no holding back a man who was buzzing with imminent conquest of a giant breast, a man who was filled with the excitement of making contact with his wife’s supersized nipple. The journey in her cleavage had built him up to a point of no return and Doug just needed release and there was no way he could wait for Lori to reach home. As he continued to move his hands clasped the thick stem of a bucket sized nipple, he was in awe of its scale and felt it expand as his hands and now arms tried to wrap around it.

 

Lori gripped the seat with both hands and bit down on her lower lip to contain the powerful sensations he had stirred within her, she wanted to call out in joy but didn’t dare. In seconds Doug was sliding himself upwards as he used her nipple to pull his face before it. Lori felt her sensitive right nipple rubbing against his little body and by now even her left nipple was solid and prominently displaying itself. Blood flushed to her cheeks giving a crimson shade and she looked down at the small but noticeable bump forming at the end of her breast and sliding around undercover. The outline of her miniature husband was clearly defined as the fabric pulled tightly over his body but it also shifted with his activity beneath. Not wishing to be unduly noticed again Lori adjusted her body to face out of the window and away from the other passengers, Doug was making her so wet as he was all over her nipple and it felt divine.

 

By this point Doug had slipped his manhood out of his trousers, he wanted it to touch her nipple which alone was larger than any single woman’s breast he had ever felt! His throbbing helmet brushed against the top of her nipple and he suddenly felt his whole organ taken deep into a welcoming depression or was it actually a milk duct that he had penetrated? He didn’t know but it felt amazing! Doug hugged the small fraction of her breast that he could manage with his arms and legs and then released the animal within him. Images of his giant wife flowed through his mind blocking out all reason, he didn’t care about the world beyond her bra and just pumped and raped her breast enjoying the way her silky bra pushed him tightly over the giant nipple and the hot tit flesh that pressed back against his entire body. Lori was stunned that her husband was blatantly humping her breast or moreover her nipple, and she could now easily make out his tiny head pushing up against the tightness of her pink top as it bobbed up and down with his actions. The sensation for Lori was wonderful to feel him connected to one of her most sensitive of areas and she fought for control on the moment as she really didn’t wish to follow her urge to moan contentedly out loud. Closing her eyes Lori again gripped the seat hard and had to cross her legs, the pleasure was building and she wanted to shout about it. Like a man possessed Doug was on a mission to make out with this giant breast and very soon he climaxed and began to shout uncontrollably.

“Oh....yes!”

Quickly Lori smothered his squeaky cry with her hand as she cupped her breast and pushed him against it, the lady next to Lori gave another strange look and fortunately wandered off to another compartment aboard the bus probably to avoid sitting next to Lori. The bus was getting crowded and Lori felt she had more eyes being drawn to her as she clutched her breast and flushed red in the face with embarrassment. Meanwhile Doug was plastered against her boob as it swelled before him and this felt even better as his member slowly throbbed in the wake of his orgasm, he could feel her fingers pressing the silk firmly around his body and holding him still and this moment was just perfect.

 

Despite facing out of the window Lori felt conscious that she was clutching her breast in a public place and eased her hand away hoping Doug would remain still, she could feel a small moist patch on the end of her nipple formed by his deposit and knew instantly that her husband had finished. Feeling flushed and incredibly turned on she needed to calm down and decided that Doug had to be removed from her breast. Checking that she wasn’t being watched for the moment she reached her fingers around the inside of the cup and found his body, using only a thumb and finger on his mid section she managed to slide him into the centre of her bra and lifted the central band forward allowing his upper body to be trapped behind this tight section of the band in an effort to immobilise him once more. Lori couldn’t help but smile as he helplessly struggled not to be put in such a position and she whispered down into her cleavage.

“Now behave yourself you naughty boy”

Doug was surprised to find that he was instantly trapped with the pressure of the thick bra band crossing his stomach area, his legs hung free and he hadn’t even managed to get his trousers back on and now they slipped around his knees and threatened to fall away into the dark recesses of his wife’s top.

 

As Lori left the bus the feeling cursing through her body was one of control and power, she had her little husband fixed into place with her bra band across him and he had to remain there, unable to release himself until she desired. For Doug the situation was uncomfortable, he had just had the best orgasm he could recall, making love to a breast the size of a small house, only to be rudely pinned behind a thick blanket of elastic lined lace. The pressure on his mid section and upper chest was firm and he could feel the flowery detailing of her bra band making an impression into his flesh. His view was a veil of white patterns and a huge bow the other side with the pink light afforded by her top allowing him to see around this bosomy prison. High above if he looked vertically her breasts guarded him on either side, he couldn’t wait for her to reach home so that he could pull his trousers up and to regain the feeling of being a man and not a tiny pest that his wife had just dealt with so easily.

 

Entering their home Lori headed straight up to the bedroom and pulled her pink top over her head casting it aside as she made for the full length mirror. Standing or rather posing before her reflection she stifled a giggle to see Doug’s tiny legs hanging below her bra and his little trousers barely hanging on to his ankles, his face was behind the silk bow and she couldn’t see him properly but she knew how silly he must have felt right there and then.

“Hey, Lori get me out of here babe it’s too tight!”

He shouted as Lori hadn’t heard his last two calls when they had first entered the house.

“Surely you don’t want to come out of my big bra do you baby?”

Doug tried to push the band of her bra away from his chest and stomach but to no avail and Lori laughed into the mirror making him shield his ears from her booming chuckles.

“Awww, you are so darned cute when you struggle like that. But baby don’t forget even if you could free yourself it’s probably about an 80 foot drop from my boobs to the floor. Perhaps I could let you borrow one of my bra cups for a parachute mmm?”

Hearing his wife’s warning Doug realised she was right and he just asked to be removed again adding a please this time. Suddenly the bra was pulled forward and Doug fell with a yelp landing into the soft upturned palm of his wife’s spare hand.

“gotcha”

Lori said triumphantly catching his body and then lifted him level with her eyes.

“Careful babe”

Came a cry from Doug being handled so easily by his wife although he was never in any real danger of falling.

“Sorry tiny, now let me get a good look at my miniature man”

Two beautiful eyes settled on Doug’s body and Lori smiled.

“Nice tattoo Doug but it’s a little feminine if you ask me”

She joked and Doug looked down at his stomach and chest area to see that her bra had left the impression of its lacy pattern across his skin, there was two large pinkish red flower marks almost covering his mid section.

“Very funny, now you can see how tight that bra of yours really is”

“I’m sorry but you had to be kept still you were driving me wild on the bus you naughty boy, I should spank your little bottom for that”

Raising her spare hand to the side of him Doug was in its shadow and couldn’t help but cower a little which made Lori giggle.

“Don’t worry I wouldn’t hurt you my little doll, besides all I would need is one of my little fingers to paddle your cute little butt into submission so don’t you forget who’s in charge now”

Playfully a solitary finger came down from that hand and tapped his bare bottom reminding him of just how big his wife had become.

 

“Wow this certainly is different, I feel so vulnerable”

Admitted Doug, knowing his wife could literally do anything she wanted to him right now.

“I would feel vulnerable too if I was only a few inches tall standing in a giant woman’s hand but luckily I’m your wife and I love you no matter how teeny you are. And talking of teeny, I want to see how little that dick of yours is. So my tiny man I want you to undress for me right now and throw your little clothes away, I want you naked and that’s an order from someone who’s a whole lot bigger than you”

Licking her enormous lips Doug was thrilled to see her large tongue wipe across their glossy exterior.

Complying with her wishes he removed his clothes not daring to look down and over her hand because of the current height she was holding him at. Kicking his clothes over the side of her hand he watched as his wife seemed totally absorbed following his every move and making him feel like a performing curiosity in her palm. He gave a good show and held on to one of her fingers which was curving upwards and used it like pole to lean against in a casual manner as he displayed his naked body and tried to act cool.

Lori straightened this ring finger and noted how it nearly accounted for her husband’s entire height.

“You are an extremely gorgeous little doll, but I can’t believe just how cute and tiny your dick is now”

“Hey big woman, my dick does have feelings you know and it’s really big for my size”

“For your size maybe”

Lori grinned seductively and then her spare hand offered a solitary finger tip to rest his currently flaccid member across.

“But as you can see it’s incredibly tiny for a one hundred and ten foot tall woman like me”

Her grin extended as she made her point so dramatically with her husband’s penis currently unable to match even the width of her smallest finger tip!

“Oh boy! Now I feel that I deserve the name tiny, honey I don’t think pleasing you is going to be very easy with me being this small”

“On the contrary baby, when you were having sex with my nipple back in the bus I nearly lost myself completely and.......”

Lori paused moving her spare hand out of sight and within seconds it returned bringing back two fingers that glistened with moisture.

“....you made me so wet that my panties are all damp. I’m surprised they aren’t dripping right now”

 

The smell from her digits was intense, a smell he recognised so well but amplified making his senses overwhelmed as he inhaled her scent.

“I think there are lots of things we can do together with you so tiny compared to me, you just have to use your imagination”

With these words said Lori sat down on the bed and placed Doug like a spectator to one side standing him on top of her bedside shelf. He marvelled at the sight of her as she unzipped her leather boots and slid her impossibly long legs out of them one by one.

“You look incredible Lori, so gigantic!”

Lori listened to his squeaky voice and made sure to put on a show for her tiny admirer.

“My legs must look longer than some bridges to you now eh Doug?”

Turning his way she raised a bare leg upwards showing off its fine lines and forcing Doug to bend his head backwards to make out her foot so high up above him. Lori had lovely long legs that were toned and just hinted athletic muscle formed by the man hours of tennis she practiced each week. Yet these limbs were undeniably feminine in every way and now they appeared longer than forty foot from hip to toe for her man to lustfully stare along. This display was nothing less than spectacular as her bare toes landed on the surface before him and the extent of her leg sloped majestically away towards her knee which rose like the peak of an arched suspension bridge at his scale.

 

“Are you brave enough tiny?”

Lori enticed him to walk across her extended leg and Doug was keen but admittedly a touch uncertain, the fall either side would be extremely high to the carpet below and this living bridge had no hand rails and was dangerously smooth.

“Of course!”

Doug committed wishing to sound as if this challenge she offered was nothing when deep down he was wary of tackling this obstacle and how dangerous it was to him. His libido hadn’t yet recovered from his activity in the bus but having said this the thought of the amazing sights and experiences that awaited the other side of this enormous leg did still urge him to go forth. Slowly he stepped up to her toes and realised that they were nearly level with his knees.

“I should call you big foot”

He found himself saying as he tried to step up onto the surface of her foot finding that it wasn’t quite flat which made for an unsteady start to his journey.

“Big foot huh? Well just think honey, a few days ago these lovely feet of mine were just large enough to masturbate your dick between them but right now I could do that between two little toes or better still I could take your whole body between them”

Realising what she said was true there was a faint stirring in Doug’s manhood and he glanced down at his dangling member surprised to see it wasn’t as flaccid as a few moments ago.

“I can’t believe that she’s getting me going again so soon”

He thought to himself as he knelt down carefully and then proceeded to crawl on all fours to negotiate her shin and made his way towards the rise of her perfect knee. Her legs were model like smooth and this made the surface of her skin more difficult to stay central upon as he moved, Lori took great care of her skin and regularly lasered the finer hairs away every couple of week or so. Her skin was coated with a fruity smell from her favourite shower gel and Doug loved how her skin radiantly glowed in the artificial light. By the time he had made it to her knee it was clear to Doug how high up he was from the floor and he really didn’t want to fall off and was at Lori’s mercy, she had to keep still.

 

“Maybe I can reintroduce you to my pretty feet later baby but right now I want to feel you crawling along the top of my thigh here”

The giant voice that softly spoke to Doug was getting more alluring by the second, his path was now a long expanse of gorgeous tanned thigh that enticingly disappeared under her denim mini skirt. He watched as her left hand pulled the hem of that skirt a little higher up and made the fleshy highway expand another seven or eight feet longer. By the time he had reached the edge of her skirt he dared to stand up because the fall was now just the bed cover between her thighs.

“So what is your pleasure then darling? Would you like me to climb up one of your giant tits up there?”

He questioned feeling a little cocky since he had managed to cross her entire leg without falling off.

“You can play in-between my big tits later tiny, but right now since you’re asking I really want you to crawl under my skirt here and then slide your little body right inside my sexy underwear and I’ll leave the rest to your imagination”

Lori stared down at the small naked man on top of her thigh, his presence wasn’t noticeable except for the tiny soles of his feet which made her tingle with excitement the closer they stepped to the edge of her skirt. She had to resist the voice in her head that wanted to rush this encounter, the voice that told her to grab his body and to shove him head first inside her wet pussy. Even knowing she could do this with or without his consent made her even wetter but she also loved the suspense and the build up as he came ever closer to her hungry sex.

“Under your skirt? Gee, Lori, um honey, my dick like you said really isn’t that large anymore and you’ve got to be..... well, really enormous under this skirt here.....”

A flood of hesitation came from Doug as he rapidly lost his confidence picturing just how humongous his wife’s pussy would be in relation to him.

“Don’t be scared Doug, I’m sure you can improvise you certainly did with my big nipples up here on the bus”

“But....”

A negative was about to come from Doug’s mouth yet Lori interrupted.

“Don’t tell me that the thought of being close to my giant pussy scares you, mmm? I promise it will be very gentle with you and it doesn’t bite even though it’s extremely hungry right now looking down at your sexy little doll sized body”

Trying to shrug off that he was apprehensive about encountering her enlarged sex Doug knelt down and smiled up to her as he began to lift a small section of the surprisingly heavy material of her denim skirt.

“No I’m not scared baby I just..., well...., I feel a little inadequate right now. I mean your pussy has got to be so big and I’m just so small”

“But your size is what makes this so exciting, I love how small you are, I chose your size remember and I want my pussy to be gigantic to you, don’t you find that so sexy?”

Lori beamed down at him and stroked her fingers over her skirt as if she was itching to touch herself. Doug listened to what she was saying and realise how much the situation was turning his wife on, as she spoke about her pussy being gigantic and himself being so small compared to it, there was definitely a growing reaction between his legs. His manhood was recovering from his earlier exertions beneath her top and it steadily lifted to answer Lori.

“I see that you do”

Lori smiled as she spotted his tiny organ becoming erect.

 

The edge of her skirt was difficult to manage with his small muscles attempting to counter the weight of the denim material, as the skirt was so vast it felt like a heavy tarpaulin which had collapsed and he needed to slide under. Seeing him struggle Lori couldn’t help but find this cute and her hand came across and very simply lifted up the edge of her skirt revealing a tunnel like gateway down to her shiny white panties. As he managed to crawl under, the material settled down upon his back and Doug quickly felt the frilly edge of her underwear connecting with his hands. Her panties were easier to lift but as soon as he pulled the silk up and over his head, his nasal passages were bombarded with Lori’s strong scent! It was rich and thick in the air but like an aphrodisiac to Doug that was wrapping around his senses and drawing him in.

 

Climbing into his wife’s giant panties was another new experience that he found simply amazing, her blonde bush greeted his body as he slithered under the soft cool silk. He was close to her pussy and even in the darkness beneath her skirt he knew where to find it by following his nose.

“Hold still tiny let me take this skirt off so I can see what you’re doing under there”

Lori wiggled herself out of her skirt and edged it down her thighs whilst Doug was rocked around in her panties holding onto her pubic hair to keep still. When the world around him had stopped moving he had more light to see, without the shield of the denim skirt her panties were made of thin silk and he could now make out the blonde curly strands of her pubic bush that led the way to her pussy.

 

The small bump in Lori’s silk panties moved very slowly and felt better with each tiny inch that it closed upon her most sensitive of regions. Realising that her husband could be contained in her underwear and even this smaller pair was exciting, she wondered how it might feel if she went out and left him pressed close to her wetness but hidden under her skirt whilst she went about her business. This thought made her even more ready for him.

 

Doug felt her pussy lips with his hands, the moist flesh was warm and his wife moaned the instant that he touched her. He could feel the dampness of her panties as the material was soaked, having him so small he knew was getting her off and he didn’t want to disappoint her. With some reservation for his own safety he gently wiggled his naked body across and in front of her imposing slit and the silk clung to his back with the sticky fluids from his wife’s arousal.

“Touch me, play with my gigantic pussy! You tiny, tiny man!”

Lori was officially going over the edge just from the experience of having Doug pressing his tiny nakedness against her pussy, she had to fight the urge to push him inside her but in her mind this thought was electric and fired her every sexual sense.

 

Doug didn’t really know what he could do with a pussy so large, but it felt real good as it gyrated gently against his body. It reached from his neck to his thighs and pulsed with warm and then hot inner flesh that seemed to be sucking at his skin but definitely her tall pussy lips were giving him a sloppy giant kiss and begging him to enter through them!

Chapter 18 by summa0

 

Lori was so big that Doug could reach inside her with both arms and he fondled around for her clit and was producing a lot of reaction from the giantess as her heavy voice filled the air with her panting and odd squeals of delight. The hot inner flesh lapped against his chest as he pleasured his enormous wife and her scent seemed to blind his thoughts. It was like her sex was speaking to his dick but given their difference in size her womanhood was in charge and it told him to climb inside where it was warm and safe.

He edged up and pushed his back on the silky wall behind him and then his feet both entered into Lori. There was something so familiar to Doug about this encounter like he had been in her before, only that was impossible his mind told him. Regardless he didn’t have time to think but just feel. He felt the softness inside Lori beginning to suck him inside or at least that’s how it felt as he easily slipped into her and right up to his stomach. A mighty gasp came from Lori as she registered that her husband was now almost entirely inside her. Doug thrashed around knowing it would give Lori pleasure and suddenly found that her pussy lips were now reaching up to his shoulders, now only his arms kept him from disappearing inside her. Lori seemed to be reaching fever pitch and for a few seconds she forgot herself and found that only her desire was in control now. Doug’s body felt extremely good inside her but she wanted the thrill of taking him entirely within her. A man lost inside her pussy, just the thought made her hotter than ever and she quickly pulled away her panties to see him almost immersed in her flesh.

“You are so f***ing small! And I am a giantess!”

She boomed uncharacteristically in the heat of the moment and then her fingers clasped Doug sliding him out and then before he could react she plunged him straight back inside her pussy and out of sight.

At that moment she climaxed and had to call out with the intense joy.

 

Doug didn’t know what had hit him. He was enjoying playing in her pussy it wasn’t quite getting him off but he was very aroused by the feeling of being enveloped by so much of his wife. Suddenly Lori was like an animal and swore boasting of her size and took complete control of the moment by shoving him helplessly into the dark wet abyss of her pussy! He only just managed to take a lung full of air before he was deep inside her. But how deep? There was no light, only a hot wet pulsing environment around him that seemed to be trying to clamp itself around his body, his eyes were useless and he closed them feeling frightened that he might drown inside his wife. The panic of these few seconds was enough to send signals to his manhood that this was no longer about his pleasure as he was very much in danger!

The reality hit home to him now with the risk he had taken to enter her giant sex. He had but a single breath of air and he was totally inside his wife unable to get out until she was finished. At less than four inches tall and given her increased height, her pussy could almost swallow his size twice over and the slippery walls provided no connection for Doug to escape!

 

Fortunately Lori only kept him inside her for less than a minute, the time it took for her to reach her climax and to realise what she had done to her husband. Kneeling up on the bed she opened wide her pussy with her fingers and soon Doug slid out and fell several feet landing on the bed cover below. Looking back up with a hint of fear in his eyes he took a rapid succession of deep breathes to calm himself. The view above was her magnificent pussy bearing down on him and he couldn’t help but think it was laughing at his puny size as if it had just chewed him up and spat him out.

 

Before when he was a equal to Lori, his dick was in command of her pussy, it was his dick that made her pussy widen to accommodate his girth and it was his dick that used to make her wince with the discomfort of his length. But now he was smaller than his own manhood and her pussy was enjoying the revenge as it appreciated just how superior it had become.

 

Covered in his wife’s juices he wiped at his body and scowled upwards into the sky trying to see a face but all he could see were her mammoth thighs and her pussy hovering overhead and still dripping upon him.

“Lori!”

He shouted in anger and tried to stand up only to find that Lori was moving her position which caused him to fall over again and further angered him. Lori moved off the bed and turned to crouch beside it bringing her face towards Doug and resting her chin on the surface, even confronting him like this he wasn’t eye to eye with her.

“I’m sorry baby did I get too carried away? That was so orgasmic Doug you have no idea”

Stumbling to his feet due to the creases in the bed sheet Doug steadied his self and looked down at his body glistening with female fluids and he could feel his matted sticky hair as it dripped down his forehead with large globules. He couldn’t believe what had just occurred and here was Lori having just shoved his body right up inside her without a care in the world saying how great it was for her.

“I don’t believe you did that”

A rather disgusted tone came from his lips and to show his mood he brushed at his arms and chest as if trying to wipe away Lori from his body.

“Look at you, you are so cute and covered in.......”

Lori smiled and paused as she sniffed at the tiny being before her and then curled up her pretty nose.

“....me....you smell like me”

Unable to hold back a giggle to her discovery she watched her husband protect his ears until she stopped.

“Oh, you think it’s funny do you?”

Trying to stomp away in the opposite direct Doug had covered about ten steps when a huge wall of a hand blocked his path, he turned to avoid it but the hand was faster than his small legs and he had to turn around and look at Lori in defeat.

“You could have suffocated me in your pussy of all places! How could you be so careless?”

Lori found her husband hard to take serious given his current size as he ranted and shook his head at her, if anything she found listening to his squeaky protests quite amusing but she tried not to laugh.

“I got carried away, I’m sorry tiny”

“Sorry!”

“Lori, sorry doesn’t cut it. I was inside you, you pushed me in there risking my life just so that you could have a few minutes of pleasure......”

“Oh, hush tiny”

Lori’s powerful voice boomed as she raised it drowning her husband out and then Lori simply pursed her lips and blew him over and he was pushed backwards and onto his rear. The feeling of power was a rush and she smiled down at him knowing that his attitude would soon change.

“What the?”

“Now listen to me Doug. We both wanted this, you wanted to be as tiny as you are right now and you wanted me to be this giant woman that you see before you. I enjoyed having you in my panties back there and I regret nothing it was a big thrill. You were safe, I mean if you think about it where on earth is safer than close to a woman’s womb, now snap out of this mood and let’s just enjoy this situation ok? I mean Doug you really, really wouldn’t want to argue with me at this size now would you honey?”

 

What had happened to Lori? Doug didn’t think he really knew her right now, was the power of being so much larger than him going to her head and enough to risk him? But she was right about one thing that he didn’t want to argue with a woman who was taller than most buildings and he hadn’t forgotten how easily she knocked him off his feet with just a puff of air from her lips.

“Now, let’s just enjoy the rest of the time we have because tomorrow afternoon this fantasy ends and I have to take you back to be enlarged”

With that Lori had closed the conversation and forgotten about Doug’s complaining.

“It’s time to clean up and make you smell nice again”

Not another word left Doug’s lips before a huge set of fingers clasped around him and very shortly he was being placed down on the bathroom dresser where Lori would get ready each morning. Surrounded by her untidy clutter of hair clips and perfumes he explored the surface finding each new object he encountered entertaining to see given their current scale.

“Don’t go anywhere”

Lori said in a joking fashion knowing he was stranded high up on her dresser and she turn her back to him and started to prepare for a shower. An enormous naked bottom, a perfectly formed curvaceous female posterior was right in Doug’s view. Just staring at its enormous presence, those firm cheeks and the cute way the small of her back sloped into it made him freeze and lock on his lustful sights. A cascade of long blonde swished over her shoulders high above and he walked to the edge of the dresser just to see the legs that topped off this spectacular naked specimen. Lori was stunning from the front or the rear and he was a lucky guy for sure.

 

“If only she would turn around” he thought hoping to catch sight of those naked giant breasts but Lori simply picked up her clothes and then walked out of the bathroom. When she didn’t return for a few minutes Doug once more went back to looking at the oversized hair accessories on the dresser top. He tried to lift one metal hair clip and it felt like he was attempting to wield a thick set of iron bars and he didn’t manage lift it more than his waist level. “I could work out with these” He said laughing at his own puny strength. The sound of bare feet hitting the tiled floor with a thud alerted him that Lori was back but he didn’t get to see her again. As he turned expecting to see her naked body there was a dark shadow floating down upon him and he had to dive for cover. Whatever it was now landed on him and luckily it didn’t hurt. It had to be a fresh set of clothes she had put down and he struggled from underneath what turned out to be a vast white blouse.

 

Lori slid herself into the shower cubicle nearby and it roared into life, all Doug could see was her colossal silhouette through the frosted glass which allowed him an unforgettable image of her curvy body in profile before this patterned glass steamed up.

“I thought I was the one getting cleaned up?” He said to himself and shook his head realising she made all the decisions right now.

 

Lori was always long in the shower and Doug managed to accustom his ears to its drone which sounded like a factory in full swing. To stop himself getting bored he decided to see what clothes his wife had selected, the novelty of seeing her clothes at this scale was simply fascinating. He walked over the surface of her blouse, one he knew well as she often wore it to work and he loved the way it pulled tightly over her curves only now those curves were much larger. The buttons were the size of dinner plates yet much thicker and it was clear to Doug that he wouldn’t have the strength to undress his wife not at his current size as these buttons would have been challenging to say the least. Wandering over the large expanse of the white material he spotted her other clothes. There was a lacy thong which was far from skimpy in his eyes and could have provided enough material to make a small two man tent! Lifting the hip band of these delicates he marvelled at the thickness of the lacy band but dropped it when he realised that behind him was a huge shiny dome. This dome was in reality a giant bra, Lori’s bra that retained some portion of its fullness without those luscious heaving bosoms to fill it. As he approached her bra he soon realised that he couldn’t see over this one cup and the other remained out of sight. His hands pushed on the material and it dented slightly, this was a very supportive bra designed to lift her breasts, he hadn’t seen this bra before with its satin half cups and see through lacy detailing upon the remainder of the cup but he knew the result would be spectacular on Lori.

 

As he stood on the bra between the two cups his bare feet sampled its soft exterior which had a pleasant smoothness to his soles. Looking left and right he could see how dwarfed he was by this bra and only by jumping up high could he actually see over one of these soft peaks.

“Just how big is this thing?”

He muttered to himself and smiled as his hands reached out to slide along one large section of the curvy satin cup that towered over him, it was then he looked up at the side of the bra cup and pondered for a second. The bra was gigantic, of course it had to be to fit a giant woman like his wife now appeared, yet was it bigger than the one he had travelled in earlier? Somehow being so preoccupied he hadn’t realised the shower had stopped and a giant pair of beautiful eyes were watching him from above.

“Sexy isn’t it baby?”

A powerful female voice softly spoke from up high and behind him giving Doug quite a stir. He jumped a little, a fact noticed by Lori who greeted him with a big smile from her luscious lips, her hair was dripping with water and she looked radiant from the shower with that just washed glow to her cheeks.

“Um Lori....”

He said uncomfortably wondering how long she must have been watching over him and he stepped off the bra and back onto the sleeve of her blouse as if trying to pretend that he’d just been walking aimlessly around.

“....Refreshed from your shower honey?”

Unconvincingly Doug tried to make idle conversation not wishing his wife to think he had been so intrigued by the size of her bra. As he turned to look up at her he saw nothing but a huge white skyscraper of a bath towel rising skywards and being forced out by her undeniable busty form. Lori looked taller now and even more of a giant than before or was he just imagining this difference? A knowing look came from her face as she brushed her damp hair away from her eyes and then fussed with the fold over of the towel just where it struggled to secure itself by the end of her cleavage.

“You don’t have to be shy baby it’s so natural that you would be curious at your current size”

“I’m sorry?”

Doug answered trying to deflect this conversation.

“Ahhh, you are just too cute like this”

Lori said and then proceeded to lift her new bra up and smoothed the cups from the inside with her fingers restoring its fuller shape as if subliminally showing Doug that it was even bigger now.

“I said that it is natural to be curious about my giant womanly things, like this bra, especially when you are so very, very tiny compared to them”

There was no answer from Doug and he just flushed in the face and looked away from his wife and off into the distance of the vast room.

“What must it be like for a man to be so small that even his wife’s bra’s can easily tower over him?”

Lori paused and thought she would tease her husband by lowering her bra and arranging it purposely so that his tiny form was surrounded by it. She proceeded to make a full circle around him with the long straps knowing how intimidating the size of the garment would be.

 

With the front of the bra now propped up by Lori and resting on its underwire Doug stood before the inside of these two incredibly huge cups. The interior of the individual cups was so large that from his perspective they could have been used as the moulds for the nose cones of two passenger jet liners!

Seeing that Doug was made speechless by this view Lori continued to tease him.

“You really are tiny down there, I can’t imagine how gigantic this simple bra of mine must look to you now?”

To embellish her point Lori curved the bra cups inwards towards Doug very slowly until there was little space left for him to stand on the sideboard between them. Either way he turned all Doug could see was straight inside those volumous cups as they closed in on him.

“Hey Lori? Babe?”

The voice of her miniature husband managed to find Lori’s ears as she playfully began to close the bra cups around him like a huge satin clam that was sealing itself shut. Giggling at her actions Lori knew that he would be forced to jump inside one of the cups as they connected together.

 

Doug saw the huge expanses like two parachute canopy’s trying to capture him and he jumped over the kerb like structure of the underwire and fell into the left cup landing on the lightly padded satin lining.

With her bra cups combined it was like being inside a most peculiar planetarium dome made of pure brilliant white but without any exits except way above where he couldn’t possibly reach. The room afforded to him was more than substantial and he was almost lost inside the space which made him recognise that he had definitely become smaller than when he was first reduced in height.

“Lori’s breasts couldn’t possibly fill this, could they?”

He spoke inside his mind trying to calculate how big her breasts had become to him and if this was some trick? Perhaps Lori was teasing him by placing a fresh bra down that was actually several sizes too large for even her? All these questions bounced around in his head as he stood up on the slippery satin and faced the fact that he was lost in the amount of material that surrounded him.

 

Suddenly Doug was thrown off his feet and tumbled gently into the base of the left bra cup as Lori lifted it up from the sideboard giggling like a little girl at her own actions.

“Hey!”

He shouted producing more laughter from the loudspeaker like voice from outside this whiter than white world. Lori was really enjoying herself, supporting the bra by its underwire with just one hand she could easily hold the insignificant weight of her husband. Doug was forced to slide on his back and plunged into the middle of the cup which now curved upwards around him. He was deep in the satin and found it impossible to stand up because the surface was far too smooth and shiny. Lori flipped the other bra cup aside and Doug could now see his wife’s beaming features filling his view. Her eyes looked huge and startlingly blue framed by some luxuriously long lashes that gave a wonderful flutter as she looked down upon his naked body with a seductive pout from the largest pair of lips he had ever seen.

“Look around you tiny, everywhere you look there is my bra surrounding you and it’s so big isn’t it Doug? You used to fantasize about being where you are now, you imagined me as giant woman picking you up and slipping you inside one of my bras, and here you are living that very fantasy inside my sexy giant bra”

Lori could see her husband was helpless in this situation and she wanted so much to overwhelm him beyond his dreams. She used a single finger nail of her free hand and gently reached under the bra cup and stroked the satin against his back. He trembled in delight as he felt the sudden contact. Then he felt the satin fold over him on either side until he was cocooned in its soft embrace and only his little face peered out as she caressed his entire body between her thumb and finger.

“Oh Lori, this is so much bigger.....”

He said and was amazed at his body as he felt his member becoming hard once more. Lori rubbed him all over and was careful to make sure his stiffness was consumed by the satin as the pad of her fingers stroked him gently and then released him.

“And you like bigger bra’s don’t you Doug?”

The satin unfolded around him and Doug was lying on his back with a proud erection.

“But...Lori this can’t be one of your bra’s it’s way too big. I mean look at me in here I’m so small!”

“You definitely are small in there but that’s because your impossibly huge wife is holding you in her new bra and remember Doug I need the big letters on my labels to fit me now”

Of course Doug knew she had been enlarged up top but this couldn’t account for so much material around him? It had to be a false bra like he previously thought. Yes it had to be some outrageous size and she bought it simply to tease him but that wouldn’t explain why his wife’s face appeared even larger? Unless.....

“No...this can’t be your real size?”

He said out loud and Lori grinned.

“Ah, how adorable you are, of course this is my size. I wear an E cup bra now baby and that’s E for extra giant sized compared to little you.”

 

To prove her point Lori lifted the label up from the side of the bra strap and there was the letter E in one foot tall black print!

“But...it can’t be...not this large?”

“Oh but it is baby, my bra’s haven’t got any bigger. You’ve just been shrinking smaller so this sexy satin number will be a lot larger and a lot sexier to carry a little man like you inside”

She giggled as she looked at his expression.

“Still don’t believe me huh? Well there’s only one solution, I’m just going to have to put this bra on and with you inside it. Perhaps when my giant boob here joins you inside that cup and you see how sexily I fill it, you might change your mind?”

 

The bra cup slowly lowered and rising like a tanned sun was her firm breast, he could only see one because they were so wide and now that single breast was looming over him and blotting out the rest of her beautiful mountainous body. As she positioned the bra close to her chest Doug tumbled to the base of this curvy cavernous satin world and contemplated Lori’s humongous breast entering on top of him.

He could only see only a fraction of her areola and a glimpse of the massive nipple above and the grand proportions at this close range convinced him that Lori wasn’t boasting when she said she could fill the bra that he was in!

“Well little man? Are you ready for my giant boobs?”

Ready or not her breast entered the bra and Doug tried to scrabble backwards as the heaving mass of female curves dominated the space before him as it slowly approached. The satin was too slick for him to move and with nothing to hold onto he was soon in contact with an abundant amount of her warm flesh. The underside of her breast began to rise over Doug and pushed him deeper into the bra cup until he was pressed between her flesh and the soft giving material. There was no way for Doug to deny that she filled this cup completely as his body was now just a small bump in the otherwise smooth white exterior.

 

Lori felt their connection, his tiny naked body was at the mercy of her enormity. He was wriggling and trying to push against her but her breast literally weighed tonnes compared to him and could easily have crushed him if she hadn’t been so careful and the bra hadn’t been so giving.

“Oooh, you feel good in there little man, real good”

There was a muffled response from Doug who was currently pinned down under her breast with his rigid member now flattened hard against the blanket of hot flesh that completely covered him from head to toe.

“Just stay in there tiny, I need to get ready”

Of course there was no where he could go, he was slowly being smothered by her flesh and heat of her breast was rising in this confined space.

Chapter 19 by summa0

 

The great breast rocked and bounced with Lori’s movements as she proceeded to dry her hair and to Doug the sound of the hairdryer was like listening to a howling jet engine. After five minutes of keeping her husband captive beneath her breast whilst she fixed her hair Lori decided to let him have a little more freedom and gently pushed her bra cup forward and lifted him up to the top slope of her breast . The upper cup of her bra was semi translucent with a lacy detailing and Lori could now see his diminutive naked body underneath this net like layer. He was sprawled across her mammoth breast and looked up through this white veil to see the extensive slope of his wife’s elegant neckline leading up to the underside of a chin that was like a perfectly sculpted ledge projecting out of this female landscape and he knew that his wife’s body had expanded in his perspective. Shuffling nearly all the way out of the bra cup he twisted around to look down her body and used the decorative frills of the bra to steady his position. Her cleavage jutted forward in this bra a mind blowing amount as his tiny eyes were shocked to see the real size of these womanly curves from above.

“Lori your cleavage is awesome! Your boobs are so... gigantic, I mean really, really gigantic!“

The tiny explorer resting on the slope of her bust was absolutely awe struck at the sexy landscape around him and Lori was lapping up his attention.

“Yes baby my boobs are gigantic but then so is the rest of this beautiful body of mine, and you look tinier than ever sat on top of my boob like that. Oh and if you think my cleavage is so awesome in this new pretty bra then why don’t you have a closer look inside?”

With a small controlled shake of her boobs Doug was unsettled and tipped down the front slope of the bra cup and his hands clambered for a hold into the lace pattern but failed stop him falling. He slid backwards onto the exterior satin which flashed before his eyes until he dropped over the edge of her yawning cleavage and settled deep between her breasts. Lori stood up and shifted her bra straps to adjust her cleavage positioning her husband right where she wanted him smack in the middle, she walked over to a full length mirror on the wall and allowed Doug to take in her reflection. He could only just see through the lacy barrier in the foreground but there was a stunning blonde dressed in a black knee length skirt and a white satin bra standing as tall as a skyscraper or at least it seemed she was that tall to him. His face was lost in her cleavage as was the rest of his body and Lori clutched her breasts on either side briefly swelling the flesh around him as if to make him feel even smaller.

 

“Mmmm, I do like this new bra on me it’s so sexy isn’t it baby?”

“Yyyeh”

A stuttered response came from Doug who was being pleasantly jostled between her giant breasts.

“You were so surprised at how massive this bra was when you first came across it weren’t you? I know because I heard you. Have you realised yet that you are a lot smaller than when I first carried you home?”

“I...I thought this was a bigger bra but when you filled it, and oh boy do you fill it!.....you made me even tinier?”

“When Sandra told me that shrinking you to any size was possible I simply had to make sure that you be this tiny. The shrinking process can have a small delay what they call a latent surge and for the past half an hour you’ve gradually been getting smaller and smaller and so much cuter!”

 

The scale of everything made sense to Doug now but he was surprised that the shrinking process could continue to take effect after he had left the machine and the big question on his mind was how small he had become?

“Baby, I’m completely lost in your cleavage, which is incredibly sexy but I am feeling really tiny right now and I need to know how small am I going to end up....I mean the smaller I get the harder it’s going to be to please a giant woman like you”

“Awww, don’t worry I’m sure that we can find a way for you to please me” giggle “no matter how small you are. I mean my nipples are always so sensitive so as long as you are big enough to get your arms around one of these babies I’ll be a happy girl”

Lori stoked the end of her nipple through her bra and made sure her husband could see her actions in the mirror as a notable bump began to punch forward behind the silk, a bump not much smaller than his entire torso!

“Anyway, I hope you are comfy in there because we are going out”

Lori announced much to the surprise of Doug who hadn’t for a second considered that his wife would purposely leave their house with him at this size, but then he realised she had showered and was beginning to dress in a fresh outfit so this was her intention all along.

“Lori you can’t be serious we can’t go out like this?”

Raising his concern Doug waited for an answer but Lori just shifted him in her cleavage until he was arranged at the very top and able to span his arms in order that he didn’t slip inside. The fingers that had lifted him so delicately along her cleavage line were startling in size and another indication of his recent loss of height.

“Of course we can’t go out like this”

Came the belated response from Lori before she finished.

“I need to put my blouse on first silly”

 

The huge fitted blouse slid over her body and settled perfectly on her curvy frame. Doug managed to keep his balance as he watched the enormous breasts being covered in this thin brilliant white material, all of them except for a few inches of cleavage left exposed by the neckline.

Checking herself in the mirror Lori tucked the blouse into her skirt and smoothed it down until her shapely figure was correctly mapped by the fit of her clothes.

“Now for some heels”

She said and made her way to retrieve a pair of large black courts and sat on the bed to put them on.

“I wonder how tall I am to you now? I mean Sandra told me in relative terms I was over a hundred and ten foot tall when you first shrunk but now you are so much smaller, I must be closer to a hundred and fifty, or maybe closer to two hundred feet tall, isn’t that something Doug? A two hundred foot tall woman...”

Lori was loving the imagery that she had created in her mind as she stood towering over her man as tall as a large multi-storey building.

“That must make me about two inches tall, no wonder I feel so dam small in here! Look Lori you aren’t serious about going out surely, anything could happen to me, besides I don’t want to go out!”

There was a snigger from Lori as she knew he didn’t really have any say in the matter.

“You know the beauty of being a giantess is that I’m in charge of you, and where I go you have to go”

“But Lori, I’m naked!”

“Yes you are and I love it, my boobs will keep you warm don’t worry, a little man like you doesn’t need any clothes when he’s stuck between a warm pair of giant tits like these”

 

Walking to fetch her hand bag Lori made for the front door taking one last glance at her appearance in the hallway mirror and smiling that her husband was not even visible. Doug was trying to say something but was silenced by the monumental wobble of her breasts as he tried to stop himself from sliding down her cleavage. Once the tremendous sway of her breasts settled he managed to speak up.

“Look Lori, people will see me! Please babe, don’t walk out like this I would die of embarrassment if anyone saw me”

A smile crept over her full lips as she peered down to see her tiny husband, the temptation to display him this way was very high and the thought of how sexy this would feel nearly got the better of her judgement. Luckily for Doug she decided not to proceed.

“I so want to show you off now that you are smaller and cuter than before, you could be like the ultimate living fashion accessory, you really compliment my boobs and make them look even bigger than they already are......but I supposed that we need to be discrete still, so perhaps putting you in my pocket would be a more appropriate, then you can chat with me whilst I walk”

“But...Lori..”

Muffled by the fingers that grasped his entire body he left the bosomy sanctuary to find his legs dangled over her blouse pocket which curved over the shape of her left breast. Making a small opening she dropped him gently inside and Doug was covered from view in a pocket that appeared to be over twice his height. The incline of the pocket forced him in a position that was almost like being led down rather than standing up, and all he could see was a white mass of the blouse surrounding him and stretching up to the flat collar above and her slender tower of her neck rising high until the underside of her chin.

“Perfect I can hardly see that you are in there from the outside, just need to smooth this down a little....”

Lori’s fingers flattened over the pocket and Doug’s outline no longer caused any obvious creases.

 

The pocket was far too smooth for him to climb up and the thin cotton material was a little rougher than her silky underwear.

 

Lori strolled out the door and down towards the local wine bar taking a peek into her pocket just to see her husband as he gently buffeted around the pockets interior along with the movements of her upper body. For Doug the thought of being seen by other people at this size and completely naked alarmed him and he felt powerless to do anything to make Lori turn back, he had to face that she was in control until he resumed his normal size.

 

Suddenly he heard a sweet and familiar voice, however the deep volume behind forced Doug to think who it was that had stopped to speak with his wife.

“Hey Lori, how are you?”

“Oh, err fine thanks Sarah”

 

Sarah was their immediate neighbour, a very pretty teenage beauty therapist who frequently offered Lori free treatments, Lori often teased Doug that the only reason this sweet girl came to their home at all was down to the fact that she found him so attractive and liked the opportunity to flirt a little under the pretence of helping to practice her skills.

Lori, wasn’t going to stop and chat until Sarah stopped in her tracks noticing the sheer size of her neighbour as she towered over her own 5ft 1inch frame.

“Lori are those hover heels you are wearing?”

With a smile Lori stopped to face Sarah and found herself looking way down upon the much shorter teenager.

“Actually no but I do have a new pair at home, Doug loves me to wear them”

“Gosh Lori, just how tall are you? I never noticed before how much you tower over me, your legs are so long!”

Lori realised her recent increase in height was quite a surprise for Sarah and proudly revealed her secret.

“I’m six foot tall now, or six foot four in these heels.”

“Six foot four, no wonder I’m looking up at you like this. Wait a minute you said now? Oh wow have you been to one of those Reform places?”

Doug cowered in the pocket keeping perfectly still knowing that little Sarah would probably be almost staring face to face with his wife’s chest. He tried to peer through the thin material and could just make out the outline of the petite yet giant buxom blonde as she chatted away.

“Sure have, and Doug loves my new statuesque figure, he’s so into tall women right now”

Doug cringed at her words and felt like thumping against her chest but didn’t want to move for fear he would draw attention to her pocket.

“I guess he must do, because in those heels you are probably taller than him right now”

“Oh I’m a lot taller than Doug is now”

Lori laughed and Doug was shifted around in her pocket with the tremendous undulations of her breasts.

“In fact I would say Doug’s feeling quite small compared to his new amazon of a wife”

“Gee, I wish I was a tall as you. It would be nice to stand taller than a man for a change especially if I could find someone as nice as your Doug who didn’t mind a little role reversal”

 

The conversation soon ended as Sarah bumped into one of her friends and Lori said she had to get going. As Lori set off she whispered down to her passenger.

“That girl definitely fancies you Doug, maybe I should let her play with you one day huh? I bet she would love a little naked Doug doll to babysit”

“Lori, I don’t think....”

Before Doug could respond Lori stepped up her teasing and added.

“And for a girl so short she is even bustier than I am”

Clutching her left breast pocket momentarily Doug was silenced as his body was nicely reminded of the immensity of his wife’s own assets, for those fleeting seconds he could feel the lacy pattern of her giant bra with its bumpy texture.

“But I think my man has got more than he can handle in that department right now”

Concluded Lori as she confidently released Doug allowing her pocket to rise and fall with her every step once more.

 

They entered a bar a few minutes later and Doug could hear the sounds of other giants speaking close by and soft music, he felt very intimidated by the strong male voices even though he was out of sight. The knowledge that there were men present around him who were probably checking out the very tall and beautiful blonde who had just walked in and combined with the fact that he was powerless to stop any of their advances made him very edgy. He cringed at the thought of some giant swatting him away like a fly as they tried to flirt with his woman. As he slumped lower inside her pocket listening to Lori ordering a drink he wondered why she had decided to come out into this public realm when they could have been together at home? Maybe this was the thrill for her he thought and perhaps soon she would bore of drinking alone. However Lori was currently lapping up the attention from the male onlookers as she sat on a stool towards the far corner of the bar. It was the first time she had been out socially since her recent transformation and although she was used to male attention her increased height and more pronounced bust now made her stand out in the crowd drawing almost every male eye in her direction.

 

Two men stood by the doorway not more than ten feet from the bar stool she sat on and seemed almost transfixed on her legs as they sipped at their drinks. Lori offered a polite smile back and loved the fact that she was the centre of attention, what increased her enjoyment was knowing she carried her husband inside her pocket yet effectively she appeared to be alone. One of the men walked up to Lori and casually asked if she would like to dance. There was a small dance floor nearby with a slow ballad being played and the man thought he would chance his luck with the stunning blonde.

 

Outraged Doug listened for Lori’s reply, hoping she would refuse such an offer.

“Thank you but I’m waiting for a friend”

Lori declined but the man stepped up his appeal.

“Well how about just a short dance whilst you are waiting for your pal?”

“No, really I’m fine”

Lori said trying to be nice. The man wasn’t unattractive but she really didn’t wish to dance with him.

Meantime Doug so wanted to say something but how could he when he was naked and barely two inches tall tucked down in his wife’s blouse of all places. The man wasn’t going to give up especially with his friend watching him and casually egging him on.

“Oh come on beautiful just one dance until your pal turns up”

There was a short pause as Lori weighed up the height of the man and then smiled.

“Look I can’t dance with you because you are far too short for a woman as tall as I am”

The man seemed confused by her comment and then rose to the challenge.

“We’ll see about that” He smiled confidently “I’m over six foot tall”

With the gauntlet thrown down Lori couldn’t resist showing off her new height and rose slowly from the bar stool before the man. His boast of being over six feet tall was a little exaggerated and he was closer to five foot ten inches. As Lori stood tall her head and eye line lifted higher than her would be dance partner forcing him to look up.

“Well I am six foot four inches in these heels shorty and you really don’t measure up”

Giving her a double take the man felt very intimidated, he liked his women to be shorter than him and was most uncomfortable with the six inches that this buxom blonde now towered over him.

“So do you really want to dance with me up here and you all the way down there?”

Lori straightened her back to look down on him as much as it was possible and the man’s friend was in fits of laughter.

“erm, actually maybe we should um, skip that dance....you really are...um, tall aren’t you?”

“A lot taller than you are shorty”

Lori laughed as she sat down triumphantly and watched the man walking back to his friend who was making fun of him.

 

This height she could wield like a weapon making any man feel weaker than her and she loved it.

“I’m so wicked”

She whispered into her pocket for Doug’s appreciation and he could see that his wife was definitely enjoying her new found size as she got off on belittling men.

“Listen Lori, babe can we go home now?”

Doug called out and with the music it was hard for Lori to make out his weak voice but she realised he wanted to leave.

“I haven’t finished my drink yet tiny, besides I really am meeting someone tonight”

The situation for Doug wasn’t good, he didn’t want to hang out in her blouse pocket especially naked whilst she met one of her friends for a drink and worse still to listen to idle girly chatter about clothes, cosmetics and such. It then struck him to ask who she was waiting for but the answer came almost instantly as a voice boomed a very enthusiastic “Hi Lori!”

Even with the volume increased on this voice he could identify the sickly sweet tone of Lisa.

Chapter 20 by summa0

 

Lisa was one of Lori’s work friends and had rapidly become her best friend over the last year since Lori took her new position within the company. She was a pretty red head with a thin model like figure, Doug even found her attractive despite the fact she wasn’t very well endowed and probably would have struggled to do justice to a b cup. However her personality was annoying to say the least, she was over excitable and her voice alone would drive Doug crazy with her “little girl” like demeanour that she tried to portray.

“I knew you would be here tonight”

Lori greeted her friend by standing up and hugging her. Suddenly Doug felt the soft impact of a large body part bumping into the material the other side of the pocket. Unmistakably this was of course Lisa’s modest breasts pressing into him from the outside and as the two friends hugged he was sandwiched between their womanly figures.

 

It was so amazing for Doug to contemplate that Lisa’s breasts could ever be described as large or even big, yet right now he had to use the term huge because one of them was pressing against him and he was gently being compressed by it!

As the two breasts eased away from each other he was recovering and found that his manhood quite enjoyed the danger of being at the mercy of two pairs of giant breasts.

“Lori, this is so marvellous we are the same height now!”

Lisa enthused.

“I told you that I would go through with it and I had these puppies upgraded a few extra sizes as well”

Clasping her breasts in her hands Lori hefted her chest upwards and again Doug was pushed back into the soft wall behind him for a few seconds.

“Lori you were quite large up top before, girl you are going to be such a distraction in the office the guys are going to drool over you all day!”

“So you approve?”

Lori asked as she provided a small twirl to show off her new size and shape.

“Of course but it’s a shame you are so curvy or else we could share clothes now”

 

The women both sat down and Lisa ordered a drink.

“You know Lisa you could benefit from a few extra curves yourself with no disrespect”

Lori suggested as she looked across at her slim friend.

 

Lisa was always well dressed and was wearing a pair of smart dark trousers with some red wedge heels and a low cut red top that clung to her pert yet relatively small breasts, her long red hair was fashioned up behind her but with several spiralling curls hanging down her face that was immaculately made up with expensive cosmetics. Looking across the table at Lori and how dramatically her blouse thrust forward Lisa felt exceedingly flat chested and envied her beautiful work colleague.

“You know I might just inquire about an upgrade myself they do look amazing and so natural?”

“They are natural just the way my Doug likes them”

Following her words Lori shook her chest sending Doug bouncing about inside her pocket as the great big breasts rocked from left to right until they settled once more.

“Now I’m jealous. You’ve got awesome long legs as endless as mine but with a big pair of tits to match, your Doug must be itching to get into your knickers seeing you looking this hot!”

“Oh Doug’s very overwhelmed by my body right now, but he seems more interested in getting into my new bra’s than my knickers”

There was an uncontrollable laugh from Lori and Doug tried to bash his fist on her breast hoping she would drop her current line of conversation. A quizzical look was flashed by Lisa to her friend’s response and she couldn’t help but question.

“Wait a minute? Your husband’s been trying to wear your bra’s?”

There was a booming laugh from Lori and Doug cupped his ears for protection whilst he sat low in the lining of the pocket. Recovering from the comical vision that had just popped inside her head Lori turned to her friend and intrigued her further by answering the question.

“Oh no, my bra’s are far too big for him wear but that’s a very funny idea! What I meant to say was that Doug gets incredibly horny when he’s inside my bra’s especially the sexier silky ones, they drive him wild”

There was at first no reaction from Lisa as she didn’t understand what Lori was trying to say. It was then that Lori stood up and beckoned Lisa to follow her into the ladies restrooms.

“Exactly what do you mean by when he’s inside your bra’s? You are not making any sense tonight Lori have you had a few too many before I came?”

 

Lisa followed her friend as they walked to the restroom and Doug began to fear what was going to happen next, surely she would not expose him? This alarming thought crossed his mind as he was jostled around inside her pocket whilst Lori rapidly moved across the room. The music was suddenly was silenced by the closing of a door, and then silenced by another internal door. At that point Doug could smell the more sterile environment of the ladies restroom, the first time in his life that he had ever entered such a place.

“Actually I’m perfectly sober Lisa but I’ve got a little secret, and when I say little it’s a really little secret”

Lori sniggered at her own description whilst Doug looked up helplessly out of the pocket entrance high above hoping she wasn’t going to reveal him.

“What is it, you are being so weird?”

“When I said Doug gets horny inside my bra’s I literally meant just that”

“Girl you are not making sense and I really don’t want to know about your husband getting off when you are giving him a titty f**k”

There was a small pause by Lori as she simply smiled back at her bemused friend before continuing.

“You still don’t get it Lisa, it’s not just his dick that’s inside my bra that I’m talking about its all of my husband along with it.”

“Your tits are big girl, huge even, I can give you that. But you’re not about to squeeze a whole man in there! Are you loosing it?”

“Not even if the man was incredibly small? Think about that Reform place Lisa and their technology that has made me six foot tall, tall enough to look you in the eye as we stand right here. Now picture the results of that same technology in reverse on a man, now can you see what I am saying?”

“Wait a minute, you are telling me that they can shrink a person? They can really make a man that small?”

“Yep, small enough to tuck inside one of my bra cups and maybe even yours”

Lori humoured and the look on Lisa’s face was one of wonder and disbelief.

“This is a joke right?”

Not convinced by her friends strange behaviour Lisa thought it had to a joke but Lori then began to fiddle with the top pocket of her blouse as her fingers played with the opening allowing her to peek at Doug as he slumped at the base motionless trying his hardness not to be visible as a bump in the smooth exterior. He watched the long nails as they parted the material and began to fear that they would soon descend to pick him up, there was nowhere to run in the interior of her pocket and Lori could pluck his naked body out any time.

“What if I told you that I had Doug made that small? Small enough that instead of him titty f***king between my boobs he was able to make out with just one of my nipples which right now to him would be bigger than one of my boobs!”

There was a surprised expression from Lisa as she listened to Lori and began to wonder if this could possibly be true.

“And what if I told you that he is so tiny right now that his gorgeous little body is small enough for me to pop into my pocket here and carry him around in this blouse I am wearing?”

“No way! A man can’t possibly be made small enough to carry in your pocket, you nearly had me going there”

The response came from Lisa trying to call her friends bluff.

 

Suddenly the giant pair of long nails slid down the interior of the pocket and held Doug, fortunately around his middle so that the huge pad of Lori’s thumb rested over his rear and the tip of her other finger cross his manhood and lower chest. It was useless for him to try and resist although the thought of holding on to the pocket material did occur to him.

“Doug, say hi to Lisa”

There was a confident smile from Lori as she presented her husband by holding him up at face level to her astounded friend.

“....I...don’t believe it, but he is real. That’s actually is Doug, he’s so tiny”

Lisa almost fainted and briefly supported herself with the nearby wall before she recovered seconds later. The reality of seeing a man held between her friends two fingers was startling but when she had overcome the initial shock a large wave of curiosity washed over her. She moved her face closer to Lori’s hand and saw Doug dangling in her fingers.

“You see Lisa my man really is pocket sized now”

 

Doug currently had two major worries, first of all he was being held over a long drop to the hard tiled floor below and this height was rather scary, and secondly Lisa’s house sized face was closing in and her eyes were checking him out, he hoped that Lori would keep her fingers still as he didn’t want to bare all his private parts to Lisa.

“Lori, he is so adorable like this, aren’t you just the cutest little thing”

“Hi Lisa”

Doug spoke back to the giantess who’s pretty face was now filling his entire view.

“And your little voice isn’t it sweet, Lori is he naked?”

The two large eyes before Doug widened as Lisa only just noticed his lack of clothing and a wide smile formed across her lips as she answered her own question.

“Of course he is, where do you think I could find clothes that little?”

Lori giggled and a spare finger stroked Doug’s head which he found kind of patronising.

“Can I hold him?”

This was a question Doug didn’t want to hear, he felt like he was being treated like a possession it wasn’t Lori’s decision if someone could hold him or not.

“Lori can I go back in your pocket please?”

Doug called up and Lori simply ignored his question speaking over him to her friend, she was enjoying showing her special man off.

“I don’t see why not, as long as you are careful he is so delicate now”

“Wait a minute! I don’t want to be...”

Extending a flat palm as if waiting for a small sweet to be handed over Lisa felt the warmth from the miniature body as Lori placed him in the centre. Doug couldn’t believe he was being handed over this way but his first thought was to hide his manhood as he felt his wife’s fingers leaving him in another giantess’s clutches.

“Woah, you weigh like nothing. Oh Lori this is so mad, a little tiny man is sat in my hand”

Lisa swiftly moved Doug again towards her face and he looked up with an annoyed expression which seemed to be totally unappreciated by the giantess as she continued to talk over him.

“It’s so cool isn’t it Lisa? Holding a man in the palm of your hand, makes a girl feel so dominant doesn’t it, like you could do anything with him because you are the one in charge”

 

Listening to his wife Doug was beginning to get the impression that the power of the situation had really gone to her head, the more he stayed at this size the more Lori’s confidence would grow and the less she would consider him equal in any way or form.

“I can see what you mean, he really is delicate and we both must appear like giant’s to him. Is that what I look like from down there Doug am I a giant woman?”

“Of course you are!”

Doug snapped at the ridiculous question as she held him, Lisa was surprised at his tone but it didn’t bother her in the slightest as somehow a tiny figure shouting in anger was more funny than offensive.

“I think he doesn’t really want me holding him”

“It’s not his choice Lisa, look at how big you are compared to him, you are in control in this situation. Just think to him you are as tall as a building we both are”

“You are right, this is quite refreshing.”

 

There were two doors to the ladies restroom and they suddenly heard the outer door as its fire hinges creaked open in the corridor outside.

“Someone’s coming, you should hide him”

Suggested Lori.

“Where?”

Lisa said looking at the side board nearby with the inbuilt sinks and taps, there was no immediate inspiration of where to put him out of sight from the approaching stranger. Doug looked back at his wife at that very moment as if pleading with his eyes to be taken back from her friend but Lori wasn’t looking at him she was too busy pointing at her friends cleavage.

“Lisa, just drop him in your bra”

Just as Lori suggested this action the door behind them opened and a stranger stepped in to use the rest room. Lisa had her back to the woman at first and quickly pulled the neckline of her top open and slipped Doug inside. The two of them began the pretence that they were fixing their hair in the mirrors above the sink area and tried to look casual. The woman who had entered walked into one of the stalls and closed the door to go about her business and Lori tried not to laugh at Lisa who was now flushing red with the embarrassment. She had just spur of the moment tumbled her friends shrunken husband down the inside of her top and she could feel him moving around with a delightful sensation against her bare skin.

 

For Doug this experience was yet another new and embarrassing circumstance for him to deal with, one minute he was sat on Lisa’s hand and the next he saw a field of red material rushing towards him that he barely had time to focus on, however he knew it was Lisa top. As she exposed her neckline by pulling it forward Doug looked down for a fraction of second at this aerial perspective of her cleavage. Cleavage wasn’t something that Lisa thought she possessed given her small cup size, yet to Doug even these 32 b cups were still significantly large. He found himself sliding down her smooth neck and then he bounced a little straight into the gap of her cleavage. The top and some of the light disappeared as he was caught between these two breasts and settled on their surface under the clingy material. He didn’t have time to admire them but he was blown away with their scale, he had never considered Lisa as busty by any stretch of his imagination yet now this less than average cleavage was giant sized and supporting his entire body with ease.

 

As the stranger had stepped into the restroom area she glanced over towards the two tall women stood before the mirrors but took no real notice of them before she entered the stalls to go about her business. At that time Doug was finding the soft curves of Lisa’s breasts were giving around his body and he realised as her upper body shifted slightly that she wasn’t wearing any bra for support! At first he was surrounded by her giant breasts on either side but with the movement of them and no bra to pull them together they parted allowing him to slip further down inside her top.

“Oh dear I’m not wearing a bra tonight”

Lisa gasped but managed to say this softly when she felt his body drop through her cleavage and gave a startled look to her friend as she sensed him sliding down the front of her stomach. Before she could react to save him, Doug had dropped nearly all the way down the inside of her top and the clingy material halted his progress in front of her navel. Scrabbling to hold onto something Doug’s first fear was that he might fall out of her top and come crashing to the tiled restroom floor a hundred or so feet below. He didn’t realise that Lisa’s top was fortunately tucked in with a fashionable belt clinching her figure at the waist which actually saved him. Now his journey had come to a stop somewhere behind this thick banded belt where her navel was positioned.

 

In the darkness he felt the curve of her navel recess and was surprised to find that he was so low inside her outfit yet thankful he hadn’t fallen free. Lisa was further embarrassed to feel his presence especially so much lower and down by her waist level and yet she also felt a strange sexual stirring because this naked man was closer to her sex.

“Where is my little husband, Lisa?”

Lori asked with a grin knowing that the woman sat in the stall going about her business in all likelihood could hear their conversation now. With her cheeks flushing close to the colour of her red hair Lisa pointed down to her belt and then said

“Um, Doug’s travelling down under at the moment”

Lisa reflected the grin from her friend as she spoke her words and then added

“And if he’s not careful he’ll find himself heading into bush territory real soon”

Failing to hold back her laughter Lisa’s body moved involuntarily as both of them found this predicament so funny, but the result of her stomach muscles in action sent Doug further down and into her trousers. As he stopped himself by grabbing hold of some soft material he knew that it was lace he was touching and this meant he was between Lisa’s knickers and her trousers. The strong smell of her womanly scent behind this giant lace barrier was just as concentrated as he had experienced with his own wife at this scale yet unique to Lisa. There was no way to avoid breathing in this potent smell of her womanhood and he was becoming a little intoxicated under its influence, Doug hoped that Lisa would pull him out very soon he didn’t dare to move around for fear of exciting her. It was also clear to Doug that this giantess wasn’t wearing a skirt as he felt a fraction of the trouser zipper behind his back, the problem with trousers however was that he had to stay close to her crotch area or risk falling down one of her tremendously long inside legs!

Chapter 21 by summa0

 

With a face that revealed her prediction had come true, Lisa indicated to Lori that Doug was now inside her trousers and below the waist. She could feel part of his tiny body pressed delightfully close to the top of her sex and then the odd tingle shot inside her as his miniature limbs must have been moving to steady himself against the outside of her underwear. There was nothing Lisa could do to control her enjoyment of this situation, in her mind she pictured this man trapped inside her clothes, his little body held captive against her sex and his tiny face forced before it. Nature took its course and Lisa was starting to get very aroused, Lori couldn’t see this given that her friend already sported a flushed complexion but for Doug this fact was very clear. He could smell how wet she was becoming as the womanly vapours intensified around him and his bare feet could feel the lace below starting to turn damp as her sex pressed against her underwear.

 

There was a moment of resistance as Doug tried to avoid inhaling this pheromone and he tried to twist around and to see if he could break out through her zipper but there was no escape from Lisa trousers.

 

At this time the stranger who had entered the restrooms came out of the stall and began to wash her hands and glanced to check her own makeup. Lisa and Lori likewise continued the pretence of addressing their hair and makeup whilst they waited for the woman to leave them alone. Doug couldn’t avoid Lisa’s obvious arousal from the increased smell and he was soon overwhelmed and sporting an uncontrollable erection. This was what he didn’t wish to happen yet it was unavoidable in such a circumstance.

 

The woman left the restrooms and Lisa released a large sigh.

“Oh Lori, that was so embarrassing! He fell straight between my tits and practically down into my knickers, the poor little guy, I’d better get him out of there”

 

Lisa unclasped her fashionable belt and then placed it on the side and then unzipped her fly. Doug was startled by the sudden movement of the zipper and the loud tearing sound it produced to his ears. Within a few seconds Lisa’s giant fingers came in to retrieve him and he was in her palm once again. As the artificial light was uncomfortable on his eyes for the first few seconds he closed them and then quickly covered his private area trying to conceal his erection. The giant faces of his wife and a very red looking Lisa soon descended on him, it was an odd moment as he knew Lisa was turned on by their encounter yet his wife may not have suspected, the trouble for Doug was that he ended up being aroused and was still fighting it.

 

“Are you ok little fella?”

Lisa asked in a way that made Doug feel like a tiny child being addressed.

“Um....”

Doug began to speak but Lori soon interrupted drowning him out with her megaphone of a voice.

“Course he is, aren’t you baby?”

There was no time for Doug to answer before Lori continued to talk over him.

“ I’m sure he didn’t mind it one bit. You know the reason why he’s so tiny right now is that he really loves giant women like us”

“Really? That’s so unusual”

Lisa said with a smile aimed at Doug’s direction.

“Actually it’s not when you think about it Lisa, he’s just like every man I know. He loves long legs and big tits and when he’s this tiny we’ve all got it going on.”

There was a grimace from Doug that went unnoticed by both the two giantesses as they talked over him, he couldn’t believe that Lori was revealing such private information.

 

Lisa lifted Doug up closer to her eyes and her teeth gently bit down on her lip as she noticed something.

“I can see he does, what’s that you’re trying so hard to hide down there little man?”

This was what Doug was afraid of, she had spotted his hands struggling to hide his manhood and it was still erect. Lori moved her head to see Doug just as Lisa moved her spare hand and hovered it over him, using her thumb and a finger nail she carefully moved both his hands and arms away despite Doug trying to resist her and easily revealed his guilty full salute. As both the giant faces took note of his arousal Lisa allowed him to cover up once more as he sat in the centre of her palm feeling outraged that his wife’s friend had overpowered him in such a way.

“How naughty of you Doug getting an erection over my pretty friend Lisa here”

Lori waggled a finger taller than Doug’s entire body as she pretended to scold him and it made him feel smaller than ever.

“That is so sweet, I didn’t realise I was your type Doug?”

There was a smug smile from Lisa.

“Do you girls mind? Do you realise how humiliating all this is for me!”

Protesting Doug as he stood up and shouted upwards.

 

Both of the women laughed and he fell back only to be caught by Lisa’s fingers behind him.

“Isn’t he just so precious like this Lisa?”

“I’m so glad you shared this with me Lori, to actually see a man this small it’s an amazing experience”

“Oh it’s more than that Lisa, if you only knew what sex is like with a man his size...”

Lori began but stopped in mid flow and sighed contently recalling her earlier experiences with her husband.

“That good huh? I can hardly believe it, I mean look at him he’s lost on my hand he’s so small, smaller than....”

“Than a man’s dick?”

“Well yes, I’ve seen cocktail sausages bigger than you’re little husband here no offence”

As the women continued to speak over him Doug became more and more outraged, he so wanted to put them in their place but it was impossible to be assertive at his current height.

“Take my word for it size really doesn’t matter, he uses his entire body and all of those itty bitty muscles and well all I can say is that I have never been so satisfied”

“Oooh Lori you make it sound so good, maybe I will have to shrink down my next date and have a little miniature man worship my temple. But tell me what is it like for mister tiny here? Isn’t it scary to make love to women as big as we are?”

 

Doug was raised in front of Lisa lips and she gave him a playful pout almost kissing him for fun before she held him lower down.

“Think about it Lisa, he’s in his element. Our long legs go on forever and he can literally climb them. Our lips and mouths can suck on him and even swallow him whole, and our tongues can pretty much cover him like a blanket in a single teasingly slow lick.”

As Lori was delivering these words Doug suddenly was aware of an enormous shadow forming overhead and then as he looked up the underside of his wife’s white blouse wobbled overhead and filled the sky above almost threatening to fall on him. Lori was purposely positioning her chest as she commented and gave her assets a slight shake making her blouse tremble against the weight behind it, whilst Doug naturally cowered for those fleeting seconds.

“Oh and not forgetting the sheer size of our busts to him”

“I bet he is in his element with those massive mam’s of yours Lori, you’ve got a whole landscape going on, he must be lost in there!”

Stepping back Lori proudly smoothed her blouse into her skirt making sure Doug was still staring up at her chest and as a result he forced himself to turn away or else he would have swelled his manhood back into action. However as he looked in the opposite direction Lisa’s much smaller breasts in her fitted red top were now facing him.

“Well even your boobs must look spectacularly big to my little man down here, isn’t that right Doug?”

As Lori suggested this fact to her friend, Lisa took the opportunity to bring Doug closer to her left breast for a comparison. Doug backed away as the giant breast moved over a portion of the hand that he stood in, he wondered if she was going to try and cup it simultaneously as she held him.

 

Lori was right he thought to himself, despite the fact that Lisa was so below average in this department this breast that was facing him was huge and still a lot larger than he was! As the red fabric of her top came ever closer he noticed the close up detail of the pattern, he could actually see some of her nipple flesh through the fine holes something no normal eye could detect. He couldn’t help but stare as he backed away and Lori was sniggering overhead as she watched her husband in this uncomfortable confrontation that was being forced upon him.

“Woah, Lisa please”

He said as her thumb touched against his back and blocked his further retreat. The breast was still coming forward and now towered over him.

“What’s wrong little man, it’s only a breast?”

Lisa smirked, for the first time in her life she was actually intimidating a man with the size of her breasts and this new sensation was empowering. She watched the tiny naked man stood on her hand and inched her breast towards him until she could no longer see him as he disappeared behind it. Glancing at her friend Lori she searched her face for permission to proceed and Lori smiled back and encouraged Lisa to continue.

“You know Doug I’ve barely had a hand full to offer a guy before, but my boob in front of you right now is a giant. Why it’s so enormous to you I doubt you could circle it with both of your arms or your entire body for that matter.”

Nudging Doug with the centre of her breast Lisa felt the fragile man overpowered by the weight of her asset as she pushed him against her thumb just lightly but enough to hold him there for a few lingering seconds.

 

From Doug’s perspective the red material covering her breast now took up his complete view, he couldn’t see around it or over it and as it gently pressed into his body the unmistakable presence of her nipple flattened against his chest. By reaction his arms did try to push back against the enormity of this womanly boulder that was trying to smother him but he knew there was no way to counter this giant female, if she wanted him pressed deeply into her breast he would be.

“Oh look Lori, my boob is far too big for him to handle I think he’s being squished down there.”

Lisa’s breast swelled up and over Doug briefly placing him in darkness as he was surrounded in the giving wall of her top. The giant hand that held him moved him around just slightly but enough to rub his naked body over a good proportion of her left breast as she toyed with him for their amusement.

His mind said that this was his wife’s friend, she was beautiful and tall but not his type as she was thin and in his view flat chested. Yet now as a giant woman that flat chest was extremely busty and gigantic and pressing around him from all directions. Her nipple was expanding every second making itself known and Doug couldn’t ignore it as Lisa wasn’t wearing a bra. As the giant breast swelled over him trying to completely cover his body the nipple seemed to kick into life surging forward and becoming wider in a matter of seconds .This giantess was obviously getting aroused with the contact between them but so was Doug, he was getting very aroused! The stimulus was too much for him as the nipple swelled to an immense size almost covering his entire mid section and flattening over his manhood making him appreciate just how large it was. So large in fact that Lisa was one of those women who proudly sported what some men would refer to as a pair of “coat hooks” when her nipples became hard.

“I see what you mean about tiny men Lori, he’s even made my nipples hard. “

Lisa had to admit her obvious reaction there was no way she could hide the large bumps in her tight red top and Lori just laughed as she watched her friend pull away her breast allowing them both to see Doug standing opposite the outlined nipple which was now clearly larger than his upper body.

“And it’s so flattering to know that I’ve got a pair of big tits to actually tease a man with these for a change, they are huge to you aren’t they little man?”

The breast in front of Doug was shaken from side to side and if it had struck him he would have been sent flying a thought that had crossed his mind as this one red curvy menace loomed larger to him than the wrecking ball that would dangle from a demolition crane!

“Yes Lisa your tits are enormous to me, ok? Just be careful with them will you please?”

Shouted Doug concerned that this giantess wasn’t really thinking about the damage she could do to him. His warning call however only served to please Lisa hearing her breasts described as enormous and seeing him cowering as they wobbled in action inches from his position, he was scared of their size and it excited her.

“You see Lisa he said you have enormous tits, now tell me a regular guy who’s going to give you that compliment? All men should be this small it’s just perfect. And look, naughty Doug is all stiff again if you had carried on he might have left a little stain on the outside of your top”

 

Both the women laughed in unison at Doug’s expense and much to Lisa’s displeasure he was lifted from her hand by Lori and deposited back inside her blouse pocket.

“Shall we get back and finish our drinks?”

 

They walked back into the main bar area and Doug jostled around in the pocket once more and soon appreciated how small in giant terms Lisa’s breasts actually where as he rested in the pocket against one of his wife’s colossal E cups. He felt a mix of emotions from anger at the way Lori had allowed Lisa to handle him and the way she was behaving in general since he was shrunk to this size, he also had to admit a large part of him enjoyed being so dominated by the two females and Lisa had turned him on twice.

 

He listened to the conversation that he wasn’t part of as it was going on in the world outside of the blouse. Lisa and Lori were discussing their respective heights and how wonderful it was to be tall women however they soon got back to the conversation of being giant women.

“So how long is Doug going to be living in a land with us giant women for?”

“Well, the lady at the mobile reform clinic I kind of convinced to allow me to try this out until tomorrow when I have to get him restored”

“You sound disappointed Lori”

“I guess that I am, all of this experience of being a giantess compared to him just feels so natural, sort of right. I can’t explain it but it’s almost familiar to me...”

Lori pondered on her own explanation

“Perhaps I’m just enjoying the power and control too much”

“We’ll its certainly liberating to have a man literally under your thumb, he can’t argue with you now and what you say goes”

“That’s true, I can just about do anything I want right now and Doug’s more helpless than a little baby”

“So Lori if you are enjoying this as much as you say why not keep him this way?”

There was a deafly silence as this suggestion was made and Doug suddenly hooked onto their conversation with a great deal of concern.

“What keep my husband less than two inches tall, forever?”

“Sure, I would if he was mine. Just think about it for a second. You would effectively be single and able to go out with us girls whenever you liked, you would be able to do anything you wanted with no man to hold you back literally. And Doug would be more like your little living toy, you could have sex with him anytime you fancied to satisfy yourself and he could keep you company when you travel and such but you could pop him away and keep him out of sight just as you pleased”

 

This idea was presented in a fashion that Lori really didn’t know if Lisa was being serious, Doug was appalled by what he was hearing and hoped these seeds of thought wouldn’t grow inside his wife. He had to put a stop to this conversation before it got out of hand. Turning to face back into the rear of the pocket he looked up and called to his wife.

“Lori, honey!”

His voice didn’t carry well but Lori was thinking about him at that precise moment and noticed his shuffling around in her pocket, peering down she saw her diminutive husband trying to get her attention.

“And just think Lori, men are such pigs to live with, untidy around the home, lazy slobs always trying to command what you watch on the holoscreens and they can be so argumentative. But having a little toy sized man like your Doug, it would be so different. He would hardly make any mess you couldn’t clean up, you wouldn’t have to cook specifically for him, you could tell him what to do, like painting your toe nails or get him to pluck your bikini line so he’d never be short of handy jobs to do. And he couldn’t even speak loud enough to change the holoscreen channels when sport is on so it would be bliss, you could kick back every evening and get him to massage your feet whilst you watched your soap opera’s, mmmmm it even sounds good to me”

“Wait a minute Lisa I think someone down here has something to say, what is it honey? You will have to speak up so we can both hear you”

“Lori, don’t listen to her please! Take me home now! I don’t want to listen to this rubbish anymore!”

There was an angry tone in his voice and Lori felt he was trying to order her to take him home and she was far from ready to drop this conversation and was enjoying her friends company. Hearing his squeaky voice coming from inside her friends pocket Lisa just laughed.

“Oh dear looks like I’ve upset tiny Tim, still that’s another benefit of him being so small you can choose to listen to him or not. Perhaps you could wear button down pockets when he’s acting this way. Anyhow he would soon learn not to argue with someone so much bigger than him”

“Lori now!”

Doug yelled up with total frustration demanding to be heard. Lori, smiled back across at Lisa and then down into her pocket.

“Simmer down in there please, the big ladies are talking”

With a shake of her chest Doug was dropped to his knees in the pocket and Lori carried on with the chat.

“You are right, there are a lot of benefits, maybe I should consider keeping him this way it might be fun”

“Lori! Don’t treat me this way, hey and don’t ignore me!”

Doug was getting mad now and lost control for a second beating his two fists in frustration as hard as he could against the sloping back wall of the pocket and striking against the bumpy lacy structure behind. His action was comical for Lori as she felt all of the movement but not even the slightest hint of pain, it was truly a pathetic tantrum and he was having the impact of a small insect.

“Was that him shouting again?”

Laughed Lisa and Lori also felt compelled to laugh.

“He’s a little upset in there, I think he’s trying to assault my boob although he might be trying to tickle it I’m not really sure which one”

“Teach him some respect Lori, you are the one in charge.”

Egging Lori on Lisa couldn’t wait to see what her friend would do in order to teach Doug a lesson.

 

There was a pause from Lori as she thought about the options of what she could do with her husband and the possibilities seemed endless, she wanted to show him that he had to behave and she wouldn’t tolerate him shouting at her. He was small and she was big and he needed to understand what this meant. At first she thought about dropping him into her drink on the table before her and watching him trying to tread water in the wine but then she knew a waitress might come by at any time. The second thought was to put him on the floor down by her high heels and make him appreciate her from below where he could really see her giant stature and maybe get him worried by moving her heels very close to him. But she didn’t want to risk Lisa standing on him by accident if he chose to run around down there. So she decided to pluck him out of the pocket and made sure that no one was around, next she held him in a gentle pinch between her fingers.

“I think it’s time you learned your place little man”

Lori looked around and then slipped off one of her high heels and checking that no one else around was watching she lowered Doug into her shoe and tipped it up so that he slid down the angled interior and tumbled into the toe section.

 

The shoe was easily able to cover him and Doug was lying face down into the sole and able to feel the depressions that each of Lori’s huge toes had made in these well worn heels. He began to lift up and his back hit the low ceiling so he was unable to stand and had to crawl on his hands and knees up the incline towards the light where her foot would enter.

“You put him inside your shoe?”

Lisa questioned adding a laugh as she saw Doug disappear inside the shoe.

“Well, he won’t be able to get out once my foot joins him and the smell will be pretty potent in there which should teach him a lesson”

“Oh how funny”

Came the approval from Lisa and Doug backed away as five big toes entered the shoe and forced him to retreat back down. Now he was sealed off from the world but confined into a cramped space at the end of his wife’s high heel and her toes were just touching him, Lori was unable to put her foot fully into the shoe and just balanced her heel on the back section so she didn’t crush Doug.

 

What would it be like for him to be trapped in her shoe like this? She knew her feet were clean but they often smelled as warm feet would do, and right now he would be getting a lung full.

“So what was it you were saying Lisa about keeping him this way?”

“Why not Lori, just consider all the advantages I’m serious”

“But, I can’t. I mean, it’s a fun suggestion and all but.....”

“No one would need to know, I bet the woman who made him this way would be in a lot of trouble if anyone found out she’d made a man this small in the first place, you know health and safety and all. It’s dangerous for a guy to be thumb sized he might end up in your shoe and you could stand on him accidently”

“You are serious, you think I could say he had an accident because of his small size and she wouldn’t report me?”

Lisa just looked on and sipped her large glass of red wine with a smile that made Lori think.

“No, I can’t Lisa it’s not right”

“Excuse me ladies but I was hoping that I might buy you both a drink?”

Suddenly a man came from seemingly nowhere and Lori looked up to see a handsome face.

“That’s ok thanks”

An automatic response to decline came from Lori but Lisa had a different reply.

“We are both alright for drinks but my pretty blonde friend here was just saying how she’d love to dance”

Lori shot a look across the table and broke a half hearted smile to the good looking man feeling very uncomfortable about her friends lie.

“Sure, I’d love to. My names Tony by the way”

“I’m Lisa and the shy blonde bombshell over there is Lori, she has been dying to dance with a guy but she’s always embarrassed because she’s usually taller than most guys”

“Oh really, how tall are you Lori?”

“Um, six foot and you?”

“I normally say six foot but you are probably wearing heels so I’d better admit that I’m five eleven”

“You can leave your heel’s here Lori and dance with Tony that way you won’t be too tall for him”

Feeling a little railroaded into dancing Lori didn’t know what to do and told Tony to go ahead to the dance floor and she would catch him up.

“What did you do that for I don’t want to dance with him?”

“Come on don’t you think he’s cute?”

“Well, sure he is but what about Doug?”

“Doug’s two inches tall and this is the beauty of having him so small you can still flirt and have fun with other men and he wouldn’t dare have a go at you about it”

“But....”

“Oh Lori just go and enjoy yourself, live a little”

Chapter 22 by summa0

 

With her friends encouragement Lori left and slid her shoe over to Lisa for safekeeping before she went off to find Tony. Doug was half aware of the situation as he saw his wife’s foot leave and then felt the strange motion as the shoe slid across the floor. When the shoe had ended its journey Doug made his way to the open section and looked up to see Lisa long legs towering over him on either side. He attempted to climb up the inner side of the shoe to get free and find out what was going on when Lisa’s huge face appeared under the table. He had hardly managed to get out of the shoe when a large set of fingers enclosed his body and very soon he found himself on the table surface with his back to a towering wine glass and with Lisa looming over him.

“Where’s Lori?”

He asked in an abrupt fashion still annoyed with the way these women were treating him.

“Lori is off enjoying herself and that means you are mine now”

A large hand came to rest by Doug and a set of painted finger nails tapped the surface restlessly making him nervous.

“Lisa, I want to go home now. Please get Lori for me. Enough is enough and you girls have had your fun tonight!”

Trying to be assertive Doug looked up and expected Lisa to comply but her reaction he didn’t expect. The fingers that were tapping beside him suddenly moved in his direction and just one of them extended flashing a large shiny finger nail like a thick blade before him. This nail threateningly hovered by his mid section and forced him to back up until he was stepping on the base of the wine glass and had run out of room.

“You still haven’t learned that what being so tiny means have you Doug? I’m bigger than you, Lori is a lot bigger than you and from now on you will do as you are told by women.”

“Careful!”

He warned her as the nail came close to his chest before Lisa decided to retract her hand having intimidated him enough with its presence.

“Don’t worry little man I won’t hurt you, not unless you misbehave.”

Feeling in absolute control Lisa was lapping up this moment, she liked the way that this naked man was wary of her and found this control was exciting but there was also another type of excitement building within her which she needed to explore.

“Misbehave? Lisa I am not a baby, I’m a man”

Doug walked forward and closer to Lisa trying to show that he wasn’t going to be threatened by her and that he could stand his own ground. He hoped that Lori would be back soon and he could get out of this situation.

 

Looking down over the small naked figure on the table before her, Lisa just smiled and then she waited for him to come closer, once he was in range without saying a word she leaned down and over the table. Doug wasn’t prepared for what happened next as Lisa’s chest descended towards the table and shadowed over him like to red aircraft in a parallel dive. Gravity had filled these braless breasts as they lowered at this angle and the entire sky above Doug was now one giant red hill that loomed only a fraction above his head! Aware of her close proximity he was about to walk out to avoid contact when the breast lowered again and gently pushed him down onto his knees before forcing him to lay down under it. Like before he tried to combat the breast yet the flesh was an impossible weight to overcome, he was incapacitated beneath it and smothered.

 

Of course the real weight would have been tonnes given the size of the breast to Doug and Lisa was supporting it but allowing him to be pinned whilst she proved a point.

When the weight was removed Doug slowly got back to his feet and backed up in order to see Lisa’s beautiful yet smug expression.

“That was a warning tiny, I could have mushed that little body of yours under just one of my giant boobs. Now wouldn’t that be a sexy way to go? Or maybe you’d prefer it if I smothered you in my cleavage, and you know just how big my cleavage is, don’t you little man?”

“Why are you doing this?”

Lisa now had Doug nervous she was unpredictable and clearly was on a power trip.

“Because I can and because you are so small and insignificant. And finally I love the fact that you are frightened by the size of my tits up here that’s quite a turn on for me.”

Leaning forward Lisa shook her chest over the table and Doug had to react by cowering away making her laugh.

“But let’s get down to the business of my pleasure now. In a few seconds I’m going to pick you up and drop you inside my knickers and you are going to give me a delicious orgasm just the way you have done with your wife”

“What? You’re not serious!”

“Oh I’m serious little one. You must have noticed how wet you had me earlier when you accidently visited the inside of these trousers? My pussy was practically dribbling at the thought of a little man to gobble up and it quite surprised me, Lori said that the sex with you is great even as tiny as you are and I want to experience that, right now”

“Lisa, this is going beyond a tease, beyond a joke. Look when I’m back to normal size you will regret treating me this way”

“Normal size? Doug this is going to be your normal size from now on, I’ve half convinced Lori to keep you this way and believe me she’s seriously considering it. All I have to do is to sow a few more seeds and you will be riding around in her blouse pockets for the rest of your life or maybe even mine perhaps”

“No!”

Doug couldn’t believe how scheming this friend of his wife really was and it scared him to think his situation was permanent.

 

The reality of being small to his wife was at first extremely exciting and all he had hoped for but living like this way under the control of every woman he met, treated like a toy for their sexual pleasure wasn’t something he had even considered. If she went ahead and followed through with her plan to drop him in her underwear without his consent, wasn’t that rape of some kind to force him to pleasure her? His mind was in overdrive as Lisa reached out for him.

“Oh yes little man. You had better get used to wrestling with giant pussy’s that are many times your size"

Lisa lifted Doug up between a thumb and finger and very soon her spare hand was pulling out the waist band of her trousers along with the lacy band of her knickers below. There he was suspended looking down into the depth of her trousers as Lisa gave him a last warning.

“In you go my little toy and don’t disappoint me because you are not going to see the outside of this expensive lingerie until I’ve had an orgasm, no matter how long it takes”

 

In he went, sliding down inside her underwear as the material closed up above him and sealed him away from the outside world. Lisa was already turned on, her dominance over Doug had pushed her buttons and she knew he would receive a wet welcome below. The giant pussy lips confronted Doug in the darkness and his body was gently pressed against them, at first he didn’t move and just froze in position at the event horizon of this womanly black hole. Lisa noticed his disobedience and her fingers encouraged him from the outside reminding him that she expected some action. What could he do? He didn’t want to make love to this woman, to Lori’s friend but she was a giantess and she could be cruel. There was no choice to be made and he knew that if he didn’t try his best she would be more forceful. Where was Lori he thought? She was the only one who could save him and yet she wasn’t there to protect him. Reluctantly Doug began reach around in the hot darkness and stroked at the enormous pussy lips before him.

 

Lisa sat awkwardly in the chair as she felt the first few sensations of contact with his naked body upon her sex, this scenario made her feel so alive, she was having secret sex in public and forcing this man to go down on her and it felt awesome!

A man wandered by the table and spotted Lisa, she was now holding the edges of the table as she braced herself feeling the activity starting to unfold in her knickers.

“Are you ok darling?”

Her face flushed red and she dismissed the guy’s attention with an excuse.

“Oh don’t mind me just some women’s pains, time of the month”

She added and the man swiftly lost interest in her actions. Doug was getting hot inside her underwear and the smell of her sex was stronger than before beginning to have its effect on him. He pushed his arms into the folds of her skin and then almost kneeled into her opening using his entire body to separate her pussy lips whilst he fondled blindly around searching for the large clit. His part penetration made Lisa hornier than ever, this little man was on the verge of entering her pussy and the anticipation was more than she could handle. She thought about his little muscles straining to open her up and how cavernous her pussy would be to him, she even thought about how dangerous this encounter was for a man that size which was so exciting for her. Doug was almost immersed within her pussy hoping he wouldn’t be overwhelmed by it, he spluttered a little with her juices as he located her clit uncovering it and using his hands to palm it and do his best to give Lisa the thrill she was expecting. It didn’t take Lisa long to orgasm, she was on the verge with his first contact and quickly she was over the edge. Never before had she climaxed so rapidly, normally a guy would have to really work on her before she would release and yet this little man had achieved her satisfaction within minutes! The tell tale signs of his success told Doug that he could slide his body out of her and work himself back into a dryer section of her giant knickers. Lisa left him there for a good couple of minutes whilst she recovered and then checking no one was watching she retrieved his rather damp body which was still thick with her inner fluids.

 

Doug had focused so much on pleasing her he hadn’t found release himself yet he did sport an erection from the time he had spent inside her even though it wasn’t a willing action.

“You are good. I’m a mess down there, you wonderful little toy man”

Lisa was about to kiss him when her nose was repulsed by her own smell that covered his body. Now she was concerned about her friend realising what she had done, Lisa considered that Lori might be open to sharing him at a later date once she had come to terms with the fact that her husband was more of a toy possession than a man but right now Lisa predicted that her friend was likely to be offended if she learned of her taking advantage of the situation. Carefully lifting him over the table she decided to lower him into her glass of red wine. There was slight panic from Doug as he squirmed in her fingers trying to hold on to them as he didn’t wish to be left in the glass but his attempts proved futile and soon he found himself treading water or rather red wine, trying to keep his head above the surface.

 

The wine glass was deep compared to Doug’s body and the liquid would easily have covered him if he chose to stop swimming and allowed himself to sink to the bottom. Luckily the glass was tinted green so he couldn’t be seen except from directly overhead and the tall smooth sides rose up at least another three feet from Doug perspective making it impossible for him to climb out or grab hold of any leverage point.

 

He was about to protest when Lisa pushed his head under the surface, at first he thought she was trying to drown him but then he realised she was forcing him to be fully immersed in the wine so that his hair no longer smelt of her sex.

“Okay, I’m clean!”

He said after gasping for air and Lisa licked the end of the finger she had used to push him under.

“Sorry little man but I don’t want my friend Lori to get the wrong idea, now be warned when she comes back if you dare mention anything that happened between us I will have to punish you. These tits of mine might be sexy to look at when they are giant sized but to you these can also be deadly weapons get the picture?”

“Sure, I get the picture”

He said in a rather annoyed manner and splashed in the wine trying to keep afloat.

 

It was a strange environment to be dropped into a wine glass, the red liquid was alien looking and the fumes began to intoxicate him.

 

It was only a few seconds later that Lori returned.

“He wasn’t five foot eleven Lisa, I’d say he was closer to five foot nine, why do men always lie about their height? Anyhow, even though I could see over his head but he was a good mover for a short guy”

Happy with herself Lori slipped into her chair and then sipped her wine to refresh herself from the exertion of dancing.

“So you enjoyed a little flirting? You see it could be fun like this every night?”

“Well, yes but it was naughty of me with my Doug being so helpless, speaking of Doug where is my little shoe dwelling man?”

“Oh he’s sharing my wine”

Lisa joked and her eyes focused onto the glass before her making Lori aware of her husband’s plight.

“Hi baby, you look good enough to drink”

Picking up her friends glass Lori was in a good mood and Doug found he sloshing around as she hovered him before a pair of thick lips that circled the edge of the glass.

“Lori....”

About to say something Doug’s world was suddenly tipped up on its side as Lori proceeded to drink from her friends glass and soon his body came rushing towards the inside of her mouth as those lips parted!

“No!”

He shouted but it all happened very fast, he was small enough to enter her mouth and flopped onto the writhing mass of her tongue as the wine rushed over him as if he was lying forwards on the bed of a shallow red stream. He wasn’t in very far because his calves and feet hung free from her lips but as the glass was removed he remained in her mouth and her lips closed on his legs just to hold him there.

“Better behave now Doug or Lori might forget and swallow a tasty little morsel like you”

These words from Lisa carried to Doug’s ears even as he was inside the damp cavern of his wife’s mouth and he had just about had enough of all these games. Part of him was frightened to be in her mouth and he wanted out. As he wriggled uncomfortably the lips held him in place and they felt like soft silky cushions clamping down on him but with a heat that told him they were alive. Eventually Lori’s hands slowly clasped his legs but she ensured that when he was pulled out his body was rubbed gently along the sensual and long muscle of her tongue. Now Doug was confused again, his discomfort and annoyance had turned into sexual pleasure and his dick rose uncontrollably as her saliva coated his entire thighs and upper body.

 

When he was lowered into his wife’s waiting hand he was on his back and his manhood stuck up like an antenna showing that she had effortlessly aroused him once more.

“Red wine and a little husband, that was a rather yummy combination.”

Lori smacked her lips in satisfaction and then smiled with her gleaming white teeth to see how he had reacted.

“You know Lisa it is so easy to turn Doug on when he’s this little, I hardly have to try at all”

“Well you are a lot of woman Lori, we both are”

“I bet that I could probably make him cum in seconds if I wanted to, isn’t that right little man?”

“Lori, honey right now I don’t want anything but you to take me home please”

Contrary to the needs of his hardness Doug wanted to get away from Lisa and out of this bar so he could get home and end their games with him. The two women however had their own agenda, Lisa was confident that she had Doug afraid enough that he wouldn’t reveal any of what had transpired during her friends absence and now she wanted to convince Lori to keep Doug this tiny. Her mind was currently filled with the thoughts of having him to herself in the future and what she might do with him. Meantime Lori was feeling a new buzz of power, she had just flirted with a stranger and felt no consequences of her actions as if having Doug so small meant she could actually contemplate living two lives. One life could be as a taller than average woman flirting with guys and having a little fun with her friends like Lisa and then returning home for her other life as a giantess dominating her little sex toy of a husband and making out with him whenever she was ready.

“Go home? I’m not ready yet, besides you look more like you want to go back into my mouth so you can give me some of your man yogurt”

“No, I don’t, I just want to go home”

Lisa and Lori both didn’t listen to him, they were pleased with how secluded their table was and how it afforded them to have such fun and neither of them looked ready to leave at all.

“Hey Lori I’m curious about something. When he shoots his load, him being that small I mean, I bet you hardly notice huh? That’s another advantage of keeping him this way, no man mess to clean up!”

“Yeh, and it’s a far easier to swallow!”

The two giantesses roared with laughter making Doug hold his ears as they bellowed with joy at his expense. Lisa then calmed down enough to lean across and with a fake innocence she asked

“Do you think it tastes the same when they are this small?”

“Shall we find out together?”

This unexpected invitation was offered by Lori as she popped Doug into her blouse pocket and motioned to Lisa to return with her to the ladies restroom once again. The journey was swift and Doug rattled about in the shifting pocket as his wife’s breasts bounded and heaved around reacting to her eager and very fast pace. When they entered the restroom Lori was giggling with Lisa like two schoolgirls who were sneaking off to do something they were not allowed.

 

The restroom was empty this time and Lisa saw that there was a bolt on the main door presumably that the cleaner could use to keep the public out on occasions. They slid the bolt across and knowing they wouldn’t be interrupted Lori retrieved her husband in her hand and put him down on the small section of sideboard that hosted the line of recessed sink basins. Doug stared up at their huge upper bodies only seeing the underside of his wife’s enormous chest and even Lisa’s bust from this angle kept her face out of complete view. Lori was the first to crouch down and gave her husband a mischievous look before she exhaled and purposely inflated her blouse forward making those gigantic breasts command his entire vision.

“You are going to cum in a few seconds little man I guarantee it”

“Lori, enough of these games, I really want to go home please listen to me!”

Predictably Lori just laughed at him and turning to Lisa she teased.

“What man wouldn’t want to have his dick sucked by two sexy women, I don’t think he really wants to go home do you Lisa?”

The two giant women lowered down closer to his level so they could look across the level of the sideboard as they both crouched. The sight of their two beautiful yet house sized heads watching him made Doug feel like an bug on parade.

“Mmm, so very small isn’t he?”

Lisa smiled in a predatory fashion and Lori agreed.

“Very”

“Shall we reapply our lipsticks first? Guys always love a girl wearing a bit of fresh lippy it makes our mouths that much sexier”

As Lisa said this she began to apply her lip gloss revitalising her already prominent lip colour and Doug found he was distracted. Now he watched an applicator as large as his body sliding over her perfectly formed lips highlighting them and artificially increasing their size. Lori joined in and was slowly emphasizing her own lips with a thick red stick and they shone with a renewed brilliance across their soft and supple exterior. Doug’s immediate thought of leaving had subsided whilst he found his attention focused on the two huge faces as they rolled their lips around ensuring their lips were evenly covered in a glossy film. The display they put on was for his benefit and quite something for a man to see women making themselves more beautiful at this scale, there was something sensual for Doug as his eyes followed the lipstick’s tracing over their plump lips and making them so dramatic. When they had finished he was treated to a pair of giant bright smiles framed by these luscious lips.

“I think he enjoyed that?”

Lori said and proceeded to pout towards her husband smacking her lips loudly with a kiss that she blew across at him.

“He’s dreaming about touching our lips Lori, he’s thinking about how they will feel on his tiny naked body”

“Is that what you are thinking down there little man? How extremely large your wife’s lips are, how utterly small you are to these pretty sexy pair of lips up here?”

Chapter 23 by summa0

 

Lori leaned in a small amount puckering her lips and then gliding a monstrous tongue over them. Doug couldn’t help himself the display was too much to ignore and he was getting more aroused by their teasing.

“Oh he’s thinking about it alright, look at how horny we are making him”

Noting the obvious rising between his legs Lisa beckoned him forward.

“Come and take a closer look Doug, don’t worry we won’t eat you”

Tentatively he did walk closer but without really thinking about his own actions. They were like two siren’s drawing him ever nearer and he felt helpless to combat his sexual curiosity of the moment. Two gorgeous faces larger than houses fluttering eyelashes that were so large that they could beat wind across his body as effectively as two hand held fans.

“These giant lips are going to make you cum little man”

As Lori teased she leaned her chin over the sideboard and finally connected her lips upon his naked body with a kiss that only a giantess could deliver. His chest, stomach and upper thighs were plastered in the warm embrace of her soft red lips and her mouth seemed to suction upon him and lifted him several feet in the air before she smacked her lips together rubbing his dick briefly before she withdrew. The lip gloss shone over his body and the two women grinned in a delighted fashion to see him even more turned on than he was a few seconds ago, even part of his manhood was coated in red.

“Woah....”

He said stumbling back on his feet and reeling in the sheer pleasure of the moment.

“You always did say that I was a good kisser didn’t you Doug? And that was just a little kiss, would you like a bigger one? How would you like me to French kiss your entire body? Or how would you enjoy a big kiss from Lisa here?”

With her friends suggestion Lisa didn’t wait to be asked again and began to pucker her lips seductively before Doug, he wasn’t allowed to answer and to provide his consent as she reached in with a hand and cupped it behind him, before he could move her lips were flattening him against the inside of her palm as Lisa mouthed over his body and then licked him from all angles with her powerful tongue. This only took a few seconds but Doug was amazed at her technique as it felt so incredible, he would have hated himself for loving Lisa’s skills but at that point in time he wasn’t able to think straight due to the sensations between his legs.

“Mmmm, I could just lick him up and down like a lolly all day, he’s so tasty”

There was a pause as Lisa showed Doug her tongue wriggling it around inside her mouth and behind her teeth trying to tease him with its size and mere presence.

“Then why don’t we both share that lolly?”

Lori took Doug at first away from Lisa and towards her own mouth. Her fingers slid his legs carefully over her bottom lip and then he felt his calves resting on her teeth as a tongue rose over his lower body delicately resting on him with its hot wetness. Her upper lip closed down gently and he was hanging half out of her mouth almost as if she were contemplating if she should suck him inwards like a strand of thick spaghetti. Suddenly he felt a warm breeze of air from behind his head and then noticed the upper portion of a mouth coming from the opposite direction, this warm breeze turned hot as two lips pressed down on this body and darkness fell. He was now in the middle of two giantesses who were almost kissing each other and sharing his body between their massive mouths. Slowly, Lori pulled back a little giving him a sensational massage between her lips as they hugged across his thighs and over his tortured member. Lisa allowed him air by opening her mouth just as two fingers clasped his mid section and eased him free from the two sets of lips that now surrounded him. Holding him in position the fingers pointed his midsection dead centre to his Lori’s luscious painted lips and she gave him a full on lick from head to toe making him tingle with the erotic pleasure of that moment. Then before his heart could settle he was turned around one hundred and eighty and faced Lisa’s lips and watched them close towards him in a pursed fashion to kiss him from his neck to his ankles in one go! Then those lips parted and his dick was rubbed against their exterior and he could watch it turning the colour of Lisa’s lipstick as it slid back and forth. From behind his wife kissed his back matching the size of the kiss he had experienced on his front from Lisa with a wet warmth over his bottom and lower back, her action only served to push his dick harder against the softness of Lisa’s mouth. The feeling was intense as these giant women kissed his nakedness from both sides in a relentless sexual manner and within seconds he knew he was going to explode. Still facing Lisa his mind tried to fight the urge but those lips kept up a motion across his rigid manhood showing their dominant power and their womanly softness at the same time. He bucked violently and Lisa parted her lips to receive the first spurts of his juices and before he had fully emptied he was turned around swiftly so that the remainder from his balls was extracted by his wife as she gently sucked on his midsection until they were dry.

 

Moments later in the fading haze of his orgasm he slumped into a giant palm not knowing who now held him as he attempted to recover. High above he could see the underside of two cliff size chins moving as the giantesses spoke.

“Men are so yummy this way, I’d love one of my own this size so I could play as a giantess all day and night”

“They sure are, I really am having doubts about taking Doug back”

“Then don’t”

“Lisa I......”

Lori thought once more about keeping Doug at his present stature, it would be all too easy to hide him and certainly a tantalising thought to have her total dominance over his life. Smiling back at her friend she looked down at the small naked man panting in her hand and clasped her fingers over him to cover his body from sight.

“....I think he might be stay this size for the rest of his life”

“Now that’s more like it and if you ever get bored of him, I always have some room in my bra’s”

They laughed and luckily for Doug he didn’t hear the tail end of their conversation as his wife’s fingers temporarily cocooned him before he was tumbled into her blouse pocket once more.

 

Feeling rather tired Doug tried to stand up and get his bearings and the shifting pocket soon bounced him back onto his backside as Lori was walking back into the bar area with Lisa. His energy was depleted and his will to argue for that evening and very soon he drifted off to sleep with the drone of the giant world outside the confines of his wife’s blouse and the beating of her heart making for a soothing sound.

Chapter 24 by summa0

 

It was morning when Doug awoke, somehow he had managed to sleep from the evening before and he could vaguely recall Lori picking him up out of her pocket and talking to him. Normally one of his first thoughts upon waking was food but he noticed that he hadn’t really felt hungry since he was shrunk or thirsty which was strange but probably a good thing since the size of food made it look far less appealing close up. As his eyelids opened he was about to sit up when he felt something odd around his waist, as his eyes focused he thought it was a thick black cummerbund, like you would wear with an expensive tux but then he realised it was a thick silk band of black material crossing his mid section and it had a bow three times his width!

“What the?”

Doug said aloud as finally he began to appreciate his surroundings, he looked around to find himself almost in the centre of a huge silk and lace triangle the size of the main sail from a boat to his scale. He instantly recognised that he was secured to the outside of a pair of Lori’s delicate black panties, a French pair that he helped her choose only a month ago from their trip to the mall. His hands tried to address the firm yet giving knot of the pretty bow that secured him but there was no way he was strong enough to free himself. He couldn’t even stand up very well and ended up just lying on his back and trying to see around the bow at his location. He knew it was morning as the light wasn’t artificial and he could see that he was on the floor in the bedroom and the looming wooden pillar in the corner of his vision meant that he somewhere close to the base of one of the bed legs.

 

Was Lori still in the bed above? Had she left him tied up in her panties all night? He didn’t know the answers and decided to shout for attention. After calling out for over several minutes his voice weakened and he realised if she was in the bed he would have been able to hear her giant breathing and the room was silent except for the far off sound of some music, the radio in their kitchen he assumed. This meant Lori was already up and had just left him this way on the floor, perhaps she got a kick out of intimidating him knowing he was effectively immobilised on the front of a pair of her sexy panties and unable to do anything, again he didn’t know for sure her motivation but it was clear that she had placed him there and strategically positioned one of her high heeled sandals nearby so that he could see its small building sized presence. He resided himself that he would have to wait for her to return and as he lay back he suddenly recalled the events of the previous evening and how Lori had treated him like a plaything with her friend, and then there was the thought of Lisa and how she had used him, basically without his consent and then threatened him that he would stay this size forever. Suddenly he sat up as much as he could and rechecked his surroundings worried that he could be in Lisa’s bedroom and attached to her panties! But he reassured himself by once again looking at the towering open toed sandal nearby and the mountainous wardrobe in the distance. As he calmed down he realised that he was in fact scared of Lisa which felt odd because he had never been scared of any person in his life yet the giant presence of Lisa and the thought of what she could now do with him made him worried.

 

He hoped Lori would be readying herself so that she could take him to the mobile reform centre as planned because he really wanted his size back right now considering all that had happened.

Lori was busy downstairs fixing a drink and was in a great mood, last night was in her mind a fabulous evening and really fun. She had thoroughly enjoyed a taste of her possible new life style, one where she could satisfy her sexual desires with her tiny partner who would be under her total control. But this new life also offer her the ability to flirt and socialise with other men should she wish. There was a conflict in her mind of what to decide as she felt love and loyalty to her man and knew she shouldn’t just decide on his future fate, yet at his size it really didn’t seem like he had a voice to be heard as she would be the one taking care of him for the rest of his life. Time was ticking away as she had risen from bed rather late and she knew that when Doug woke up he would be annoyed about the previous evening and waiting to be taken back to the mobile Reform centre as soon as possible which meant she would have to make a decision very soon on what to do. But even the thought of this decision turned her on, she could keep him tiny and he would be forced to get on with being her sex toy and tiny companion or she could let him acquire some of his old height back and dominate him with her amazon stature. As she stood there thinking and gazing out of the garden window from the kitchen, she found her hand straying to her womanhood and stroking herself gently, she delighted herself with the thought of how she had strapped Doug’s helpless body onto a pair of her favourite knickers and how he would wake up and his first thoughts would be just how big his wife was.

 

Back in the bedroom Doug was still waiting and it seemed some time before he could hear Lori returning, her loud footsteps became audible as she approached the other side of the impossibly large door. It was at this point when he had only heard her approaching that he began to wonder if he was in danger of being stepped on, had she recalled putting him down on the floor this way? Wasn’t his current position irresponsible of her to leave him this way where she could forget his presence and accidently crush him? Or was this another power trip for her to enjoy as he would be forced to view her from so far below where she could tower over him with those lovely skyscraper tall legs?

 

As Lori entered the room she knew exactly where she had left Doug, having gently lowered him down by the edge of her bed he was in the ideal spot where she could pretend not to see him and step over him a few times just for the thrill of it. Putting him down in such a vulnerable position made her so excited that morning as she imagined how gigantic she would appear with her huge feet stepping in close proximity to his body as he cowered to her every move. She had no intentions of hurting him that wasn’t her nature but she loved to see how he had become so wary of her size, it was something he couldn’t hide from her now.

 

All Doug could see was a pair of tanned legs at first as Lori stepped into the room.

“Boom!”

Her left foot landed not far from where he was and he felt the slight jolt from the floor boards below as they reacted under her his wife’s weight.

“Lori!”

He called for attention just as her other foot came to join the first surprising him with how it approached so rapidly and landed so heavily nearby. The same foot rose again and almost in slow motion he got a good glimpse of her bare sole as it sailed overhead casting him in shadow. The detail he could see was amazing, the skin on her heel was hard compared to the suppler flesh along the arch of her foot, and even her smallest toe would have accounted for a third of his entire length! Staring at the underside of a woman’s foot when he was little larger than a good sized cockroach made Doug exceptionally nervous. So much so that when the heel of that very foot landed only an inch behind his head he nearly wet himself!

“Careful Honey, I’m down here!”

He yelled and Lori pretended only then to notice him as she swivelled around bringing her feet either side of his body. In his peripheral vision he couldn’t even see the ends of her feet now as they stretched far behind him and there was no way he could look over them. Her shapely legs at this angle looked incredible like a pair of smooth tanned towers that seemed almost never ending, rising upwards into the canopy of a soft white tennis skirt way above. With these perfect pins slightly parted Doug could see under the skirt and his wife was flashing her womanhood to him and he could almost smell it even this far away which meant she was obviously in a frisky mood.

“Oh, sorry tiny”

Lori’s voice boomed in a feigned acknowledgment that she had been carless.

“I nearly stepped on you down there didn’t I?”

“Lori what am I doing down here in the first place? It’s dangerous with those giant feet of yours moving around”

Changing the topic swiftly Lori proceeded to part her legs a little wider ensuring her man would see straight up her skirt as she teasingly spoke.

“But the view is really sexy from all the way down there right?”

“What, well uh yes....”

Caught off guard by her action he watched as Lori knelt over him allowing her knees to fully bend and that short skirt to position itself like the grand interior of a huge tent.

“Whoops, I keep doing these things, I quite forget just how to behave as a giantess. But I bet you don’t mind too much being under my skirts eh little man?”

 

Withdrawing backwards in a slow manner Lori leaned down over Doug with her face and smiled brightly. She could see that he was semi aroused from her actions and decided to play on this.

“You didn’t answer me baby? Do you mind being under my skirts?”

“Lori don’t start all that we need to talk about last night.....”

“Hush...”

A large finger tip blotted out Doug’s face for a second and waggled from side to side over his eyes in a warning that she didn’t want to hear what he was going to say. The finger withdrew but softly stroked across his mid section and thighs stirring him further before hovering beside him.

“Now as I was saying, you really don’t mind being under my skirts do you tiny?”

“Lori now’s not the time...”

Again Doug tried to speak up, to raise question of his recent treatment but Lori was too busy thinking about what her friend had said to her, the words seemed to echo inside her head like as if Lisa was speaking to her right there and then.

“Doug would be more like your little living toy, you could have sex with him anytime you fancied to satisfy yourself”

“I said hush little one, your giant wife up here wants to have some fun with you right now and I asked you a question, I’ll say it once again....”

The cool touch of a single finger nail traced around his body circling him with a light touch and just gently grating over the material, a sound he probably only could hear.

“....You like being under my skirts don’t you? You like being close to my big wet pussy as small as you are to it?”

Doug could see she was in full flow and he either needed to cooperate or risk upsetting her, the later didn’t bear thinking about in his current condition.

“Yes”

He conceded only to please her.

“That’s better.”

She said secretly loving the fact that he had crumbled so easily to her will. Then, using both hands she lifted the panties up by the hip straps so he hung on the front of them and dangled before her face.

“Do you like where I put you? Do you find it a turn on to be tied up by me this way? Was it nice to wake up and find that pretty silk bow across your hard little body fixing you helplessly to a giant pair of my sexy panties?”

“I feel puny...ridiculous on here and I can’t even untie myself from your underwear”

His admission made her smile even though he half snarled the answer.

“But as puny as you are and as emasculated as these giant panties make you feel, isn’t it also sexy Doug? The thought that I could put them on, slide my enormous legs in there and settle my huge pussy right behind you?”

“These are sexy panties Lori and they sure look fabulous on you, but.... but I really don’t want to be stuck to the outside of them and under that big skirt you are wearing.”

“No?”

Lori tilted her head to one side in a cheeky sympathetic fashion and then shifted her hold of the panties so that one hand clasped the material just above his head dropping the hip straps, standing slowly up he felt the breeze from her skirt as it shifted and fell to settle high above her giant knees and then witnessed her free hand hiking up her skirt as she lowered him opposite her pussy. Her giant sex seemed to be grinning at him with a big vertical smile as Lori added.

“Of course you don’t want to be on the outside of my pretty underwear what was I thinking? You want to be on the inside right where my huge pussy can give you big sexy wet kisses, that’s right isn’t it little man?”

Chapter 25 by summa0

 

His answer didn’t matter at this stage as his dick betrayed him as it was uncontrollably tuned into the visual stimulus of a gigantic pussy facing only a few inches from his body.

“That excited you huh? Well let me slip those panties on inside out and all your dreams will be answered”

 

As she turned the material around he was slightly disoriented for a second with all the motion. Suddenly he was in the centre of the action as her giant legs stepped in one my one inside the underwear and he was raised from her ankles and then upwards at a steady pace. Lori sniggered with how easily he had fallen under her spell and braced herself for the anticipation of feeling his naked body pressed against her excitement.

 

Acres of tanned flesh flashed by his eyes with only a knee to break up the monotony of this smooth expanse, in seconds he was under her skirt and the panties were docking with her body fitting perfectly over her pert rear and pressing him firmly against her pussy. The full extent of the skirt fell back into place as her hands moved away and he was in a warm darkness. A warm darkness that soon turned very wet! Lori’s sex seemed to saturate instantly with the juices of her carnal desires and enveloped him in the kiss like contact that Lori had suggested. Stuck firm by the silk bow Doug was being overwhelmed by the contact and had to gasp for air on several occasions as his wife’s pussy seemed to slobber over his body like a hungry lioness being teased with a succulent joint of meat.

“Oh how lovely you feel down there!”

Lori exclaimed and stood up to walk into the bathroom to apply her makeup. She wasn’t dressed fully yet and only wore her white tennis skirt with a white lace bra on top. As she looked at her reflection in the mirror poised with her eyeliner pen in hand, she was really starting to feel the joys of having her husband permanently in contact with her pussy. Her eyes dropped south for a second to see that there was no evidence of her passengers existence from the outside of her skirt and yet inside she felt him so well that it made her tremble just a little, as she tried to steady her hand to accentuate her long eyelashes.

 

Unable to speak easily for the moment Doug felt like he had been strapped into an intense fairground ride that belonged at an adult sex park where the theme was to be assaulted by a giant pussy allowing it to slither up and down his body whilst it was on the move.

As Lori finished her makeup she knew things were getting pretty damp down there and smiled inwardly at how wonderful an experience this was. As she brushed back her long blonde hair, her knees weakened every time she felt her tiny husband pushing his limbs inside. His hands and legs tried to push away the slippery folds of her skin to allow him more air but it was very difficult at his size, her pleasure at this time wasn’t on his agenda but his actions only served this purpose.

“ooooh you are really getting me going tiny!”

Finding it difficult to walk back across the bedroom as the pleasure was rising inside her, Lori pulled the front of her skirt forward and her hand briefly pulled her panties out disconnecting Doug from her excitement. The sight that met her eyes was a shiny looking miniature man, his hair and entire body was wet with her juices and the material all around him was soaked through. As he wiped to clear his vision and readied himself to shout up, Lori was finding his helplessness even more of a turn on.

“Look at you in my panties down there, you are so tiny....so..tiny...tiny...tiny...”

Her fingers dropped down in front of him and parted her sex wider than he’d ever seen it before as giant as it was. The dim light allowed him to see fold upon intricate fold of her delicate inner flesh displayed far wider than the he was tall!

 

She was right he was tiny compared to her giant pussy and Lori could only imagine what her husband was facing before him, did her enormity scare him? Or did he find the sight of her colossal pussy sexually appealing? Either way she found this comparison made her feel charged up with desire and so empowered to know that her pussy could smother him if she chose. She wouldn’t wish to harm Doug ever but at the same time the thought of him struggling against her sex as she simply walked around with him in her panties was too much stimulation.

 

Lori let the elastic snap shut and pulled her fingers away and out of her skirt, this action sent Doug back into the furnace of her more open pussy. Staring into the full length mirror nearby Lori saw a beautiful and very tall woman looking back with eyes that were alive with the first signs of her approaching orgasm. Her cheeks flushed a little and her nipples stood out like bullets making her bra appear a little stretched. She held her breasts in each hand and caressed them whilst she thought of Doug below and felt the tremors of the building pleasure he was causing.

“You are a giantess!”

Her voice boomed for only her to hear and she made these proud declarations as she was talking to her reflection.

“You are so big!...So Gigantic!...So much woman to him!”

As her last word rolled out it came with the reaching of her orgasm and she almost doubled over in joy with those few intense seconds.

 

Of course Doug was trying to ride out the storm she had created below, her fluids seemed to be flowing everywhere and he was beginning to fear for his life if her orgasm continued for much longer as his ability to take a breath was compromised and soon he could drown. Luckily Lori pulled her panties down over her still quivering knees and let them fall. With the sight of her pussy rising above and the interior of her skirt rushing by the sensation wasn’t too dissimilar to one of the vertical rides he had once experienced where you were strapped in and lifted up to the extreme height of a tower and then allowed to briefly free fall down the shaft of the tower until the brakes were applied. However this ride had a braking system which was Lori’s ankles as they held the panties from hitting the floor below quite abruptly. With almost a practiced expertise she removed her panties without touching them and stepped out to tower over her man, once more allowing him the imposing view of her full stature.

“Wait there little one, I need to clean myself up that was quite a rush”

 

How Doug hated the way she did this, once more leaving him helpless as she went off to clean herself up. This treatment had to stop, he felt used once more by his own wife taking sexual advantage of him this way. Of course part of him did find it sexy to be forced inside her underwear but being beaten up by her pussy left him drained and he was still annoyed with how his consent didn’t seem to matter anymore.

 

When Lori returned some five minutes later Doug was picked up along with her panties and taken to the sink basin. Running some water Lori tested it with her little finger and then announced it was ready as if she were preparing a bath for a small child. Detaching him from her underwear only took one simple tug of the bow for the giant fingers and Doug felt pathetic to think how weak he was. He then watched in awe as she tossed the underwear into a pile of dirty clothes that was building like a small mountain range in the distance next to an overflowing monster of a laundry basket.

“There you go little one, you are free and no longer part of my underwear. Now, do you want mummy to wash you?”

Her baby talk was another trigger to Doug, he jumped out of her hand and into a swimming pool sized sink that was deep enough that he had to tread water as he cleaned himself off.

“Are you not speaking to me?”

She said and put her chin on the side of the sink which appeared that she was making the effort to bring herself closer and listen to what he was saying.

“Will you listen to me?”

He almost grunted back but changed his tone at the last minute to soften the attitude behind this question.

“Of course baby, I’m all yours. I am your personal giantess ready to assist you”

Lori was very bubbly due to the fact she had climaxed not long ago and felt on top of the world with the whole situation. As she viewed the tiny naked figure almost swimming in the three inches of water she had prepared it was clear he didn’t share her happiness.

 

“Lori, what was last night all about? You let Lisa see me, handle me, worse you let her play with me right in front of your eyes, what were you thinking?”

“I was thinking that you enjoyed having two women, two hot giant women servicing you. And don’t forget I saw you enjoy it firsthand. Remember you blew your little load in Lisa’s mouth first not mine”

“Yes, but only because she and you....oh I give up! You can’t see how different you have been treating me since I became this small?”

“Of course I can, you fit in so many exciting places now that I’m thoroughly enjoying our new sex life. And things are different now, I have to make the decisions because, well, you are not big enough to decide. You are my responsibility and my little secret to share”

The way Lori was speaking he got the distinct impression she was considering to keep him this way and simply had to check this out whilst she was allowing the conversation to continue.

“Wait a minute Lori, I know we’ve had some fun with this situation and all but I don’t like it when you talk this way...it’s like you are really contemplating to keep me this small”

Trying to add a small nervous laugh to the end of his sentence, he looked up for reassurance.

“To be honest I am very seriously tempted, I mean there are so many positives for both of us”

 

Lori picked him up out of the water and he dangled between her left thumb and forefinger.

“Lori, please don’t joke like that. I need to go back and have them restore me today”

Blowing the large beads of water from his body with warm air from her breath, Doug was pleasantly dry in only a minute. But it took that full minute before Lori answered him.

“Honey, look at how tiny you are. I’ve just given your whole body a blow dry with my mouth. I mean you are smaller than those little plastic action figures that children play with, how on earth could you possibly get back to Reform and be restored unless I carry you there in one of my pockets?”

Having said this Lori walked off and delighted in dropping him into an open drawer in the bedroom and he fell, what was ten foot in his terms, straight down into a soft pile of sexy lingerie. After the shock of being dropped, Doug found his naked body gently cushioned on top of a padded bra, one that Lori no longer needed to wear and hadn’t had resized to her new proportions.

“There you go baby, you can check out my underwear drawer whilst I put some perfume on and perhaps we can chat about this further in a minute”

 

Leaving him stranded in this vast drawer filled with countless layers of neatly folded panties and bra’s Doug was more than a little distracted by his surroundings, all of which reminded him how gigantically gorgeous his wife’s body had become to him. Wading over a terrain comprising of silk, lace and satin he tried to make for the drawer edge only to be confronted with a wooden wall towering above him and laughing down at his size, he would have to stay put until Lori returned.

 

The small splash of perfume Lori had sprayed on her neck and wrists was more than noticeable to Doug even before she was back in sight. The waft of a lovely feminine fragrance filled the air and he knew that it would be overpowering when she was close up.

 

As Lori leaned over her drawer she made sure that the underside of her chest was in view of her tiny husband, at this angle she would force him to look straight up and see her jutting bosom hanging over him in the lacy bra that she was wearing. She hoped that with the entire surrounding stimulus and the view she now presented above of her giant breasts, that his spirit would weaken and she could convince him to remain tiny forever.

“So where were we? Oh, yes you were feeling really small in my underwear drawer and waiting for your giant wife to return”

“Ummm....”

Doug moved back across the surface of a folded yet still humongous silky camisole top and tried to

find the pair of giant eyes up in the sky, yet the sheer magnitude of his wife’s breasts managed to obscure most her beautiful face. He couldn’t help but stray in thought to how he had been inside such a giant bra with her breast pushing against his body and this line of thinking did little to help him converse with her right now.

“Lori you were talking about taking me back to Reform”

“Actually, what I said was that you couldn’t possibly get back there without me to carry you and I’m really starting to see all the benefits of us living together and keeping this awesome size difference forever”

There was a moment of silence as Doug really started to fear for his future, without her he was helpless right now and unable even to climb out of her underwear drawer of all places. He didn’t dare upset her but he had to make her see sense, the arrangement was only supposed to be temporary, a bit of fun between them not permanent!

“Honey, I can’t live this way forever. What benefits are you talking about? This is my life we are discussing here”

“Don’t worry tiny, I will look after you that I promise, you are just so precious like this and it will so easy to care for someone who’s so small especially at my size and it’ll be fun. Life for you will be a lot simpler than it is now. Oh and as for benefits just look around. Look at where are you standing right now in my underwear drawer that’s amazing isn’t it? You can sleep amongst my soft and pretty delicates every night, it’ll be so nice and cosy for you and I promise to make sure there is a clean pair of my panties for you to keep warm in each night, unless you would prefer the ones I was wearing that day, eh?”

Shaking his head in disbelief at what he was hearing Lori saw that her man wasn’t convinced at all and decided to be even more persuasive taking his attention back to her chest knowing what a weakness he had for her large breasts.

“And look up here, these are the huge benefits of being so small to me and every woman, these are the really big wonders that will dominate your new life.”

 

Wobbling seductively her giant breasts, the grand movements of what had to be tens of tonnes of womanly flesh was dramatically emphasized to Doug.

“Just think my little Doug you will remain this small compared to my boobs forever, just imagine how many of my bra’s you have yet to travel inside and with each new one a new experience mmmm? Oh and let’s not forget there are also my giant dresses and sexy panties all waiting for you to ride inside them too, not to mention those tight little summer skirts of mine and how do you fancy riding in the pocket of my black hot pants? You see, I can think of so many new and incredibly sexy experiences for you my tiny lover and all of them are made possible because you are living in a world of giant women like me”

“That all sounds so good Lori, but, but....”

“Buttons?”

Lori said to interrupt, ending and altering his sentence to divert his resistance.

“Are you thinking about how the giant buttons on my clothes will tease you from now on? Imagine when you are naughty I could wear one of my blouses with the button down pockets, trapping you in that blouse and bouncing you against my left boob all day long?”

“You gotta listen to me Lori...”

Stamping his foot the soft underwear below just absorbed his frustration without any sound and Lori didn’t even notice this display of anger. Taking a deep lung full of air he calmed down and tried again.

“Lori you are awesome like this really awesome, I get hard just looking at your body it’s so fantastic in scale but to live like this? To be a man literally living in his wife’s pockets for the rest of my life....that’s not what I want”

“I don’t believe you”

Lori countered and then lifted him out of the drawer and placed him above her cleavage. With the bra she was wearing its design pushed her breasts firmly together and he was able to stay put on the surface but she squeezed his legs into the deep valley of soft breast tissue just to make sure he couldn’t fall out and then wedged his hips down until he looked like a man in fleshy sinking sand about to go under.

 

“Tell me that you don’t like being where I just put you in amongst my giant lingerie? I know your weaknesses Doug, I know you like to be overwhelmed by such feminine things, remember how I caught you exploring my bra whilst you thought I was still showering? I bet you won’t forget how tiny you felt when I forced you to step inside those big cups and how turned on you were when you saw my giant breast coming in after you”

Now Doug was struggling to keep his mind on the conversation, he was half sunk into his wife’s perfect cleavage and his head was replaying the sight of seeing the interior of those bra cups surrounding him.

“....all that silk, all those giant lacy things so much larger than you.....Doug. Tell me which you honestly prefer, to be normal sized and have you dick wrapped in my cleavage or to have your whole naked body right in between a pair of giant breasts just like you are now?”

Giving him a small squeeze and allowing her breasts to rise up in his peripheral vision Lori kept up the pressure wanting to break him into submission. She knew him too well and he was becoming excited and straying from his goal.

“Man its sexy in here......”

He almost said involuntarily but Lori jumped on this mistake.

“Yes it is Doug, its sexy between my great big boobs when you are this little size, oh and my nipples they need so much attention from a small guy like you. They need to be sucked and to be loved one by one but only a little man can do this, only a little man like you can enter my nipples and lose everything he’s got inside them”

Pulling her bra cup out she was quick to reposition him before her nipple, lining up his manhood making sure that when the lace fell back into place that he would be pushed gently on top of it.

“and only a little man can be totally out of sight carried inside my bras, right down deep where you are now making love to my horny nipples”

Chapter 26 by summa0

 

The sudden change in scenery, her words, and the stiffening of a nipple that relentlessly pressed against his excitement made Doug abandon their conversation. She had obviously sprayed her breasts with perfume and under cover this delightful scent seemed to absorb into his flesh and confuse his senses. In his head he had switched to autopilot and just began to make out with her breast, finding a way into her nipple and humping it for all he was worth.

“Cum my little darling, cum on Lori’s huge breast and give yourself to me. Show me how much you want me to stay this way, so much bigger than you...so much sexier than you can handle”

 

Perfectly Lori had manipulated him and Doug climaxed and eased his back into the lacy material as he sighed in relief. Before he managed to re engage his mind back to the topic of their conversation he was purposely slid around the enormous girth of that one breast and out the side of her bra, a huge pair of lips took his midsection and kissed him. Lori then placed him back into her underwear drawer on top of a pair of sheer tights and curled them around him like a birds nest before kissing him sweetly and moving away.

 

It took about ten minutes before Doug had realised what had happened, she had managed to side track him from his purpose and now he was once more stuck and unable to communicate laying down on a sea of frilly and lacy things. However he was at least thinking straighter now, his balls were empty and gone with his seed was the distraction that sex could bring. Lori returned to the bedroom and was happily humming, as she passed her open drawer she simple winked down at the defeated man who was trying to extricate his body from a pair of her nylons in order to attempt to stand up on this unstable surface.

“Lori!”

He called up to her but she was soon out of earshot and didn’t answer.

“Dam it!”

Doug cussed and spent another five minutes in his wife’s drawer before Lori returned again.

“How about some breakfast tiny?”

A set of large fingers scooped him up and then seconds later he was deposited into a vast soft pocket. When the fingers left him he was in darkness but with a giant hole flashing light in at intervals some way above. The white tunnel that led to this hole told him that he was inside her tennis skirt and he bounced about as Lori presumably took him to the kitchen.

“Just a minute tiny, you stay in there whilst I fix some toast and some juice ok?”

Doug frowned at her instruction and was forced to wait until she retrieved him a few minutes later.

“There you go, breakfast”

Stepping from her palm and onto the enormous expanse of their kitchen table Doug looked at a slice of toast that was more like a raft it was so big. Hovering behind it was Lori sat down with a gleaming smile and now wearing a tight summer t-shirt that held no illusion to her impressive figure beneath it.

 

Doug wasn’t particularly hungry which was strange as he had hardly consumed anything since he had been reduced in height, somehow he managed to do without it. However he knew that he should try to take something whilst the opportunity presented itself and crouched down by the plate that supported the toast. Putting his fist into the surface it was warm with the melting butter, he managed to take two handfuls which was plenty enough to eat at his size.

“Is that all you want tiny?”

Giggled Lori who then lifted the toast making Doug back away, he then was treated to the sight of Lori biting into it and slowly consuming every last piece.

 

Watching her eat was something he wasn’t prepared for, the sound of those teeth crunching into the toast sent a shiver down his spine. Doug couldn’t help but gawp at how simply she devoured such a huge object which was many times his own size, this action commanded respect as he contrasted how this could easily be him!

 

There was a small thimble with a spot of orange juice he noticed near the plate and he used two hands to pick up this ceramic container and swallowed some of the liquid. The thimble was heavy and it took effort for him to steady it as he gulped back the thick juice.

“I must remember to get you some little things to use that looks really hard for you to handle”

Making her casual observation Lori giggled at the way Doug handled the thimble like it was one of those large plant pots in his two hands.

“Lori!”

Forgetting himself for a second Doug was angered by her suggestion to buy him some little things, in his temper he kicked the thimble that he had just placed down but instead of knocking it over the thimble barely rocked on its base and he just stubbed his toe and ended up hoping around in discomfort for a few seconds.

“That was so cute!”

Laughed Lori and Doug held his ears to shield them from the volume she produced.

 

Walking away with his back to her, he sat down and slumped his back next to the butter carton in his frustration. Lori could see he wasn’t happy, she knew he didn’t share her vision for their future and part of her did feel a pang of guilt seeing him act this way. “Will he come around to my point of view?” She asked herself and then thought better of her doubts knowing he really had no choice and she was in charge regardless. Something about the whole shrinking of her husband seemed to feel right inside her head and so did the odd sensation about feeling like a giantess as if it was meant to be. The carton was lifted behind Doug exposing him and he turned to see Lori trying to offer a sympathetic expression.

“You have to get used to this Doug, I want you to be happy”

“Then let me go back to normal, take me to Reform.....if you love me you will do what’s right”

Playing on her heart strings he looked up into her giant blue eyes trying to find that small part of her which was the old Lori he loved. She did love him and found herself fighting an inner battle between the giantess that she wanted to be with him and the tall woman she was before. Luckily for Doug this last attempt to convince her had worked and soon he was riding in her cleavage at her insistence and making for the mobile reform unit.

“I can’t believe I gave in to you Doug, the past day or so has been so wonderful I was so dead set on keeping you like this”

“Lori, I’m going to miss certain things about it too, like riding in your bra’s like I am now, it’s just amazing with these sexy giant tits wobbling around me, but I don’t want it to be forever.”

“I am trying to understand baby, but there are thoughts and feelings I can’t explain inside me that seem to take over when I am so big to you. It’s like another personality trying to break through, one where I am this giantess who just wants to sexually fulfil herself and one who feels little consequence to her actions”

“It must be the power of being so huge compared to me it’s probably addictive”

“Well you had better stop talking I’m about to get on the hover bus so down you go tiny”

 

When they reached the mobile Reform centre Sandra took them through to the treatment compartment and watched in fascination as Lori plucked her naked husband out of her cleavage. By now Doug was less shocked at being tiny and naked before a giant woman and didn’t think about it, fortunately Lori did have some of his clothes in a bag she was carrying.

“Well you two look like you had quite an adventure huh?”

“You could say that”

Lori smiled and set Doug down on the platform for his size alteration and placed the clothes beside him.

“So back to normal is it?”

Sandra questioned adjusting the controls but as she was about to press on the holo keyboard Lori gently diverted her hand to hold it back for a second. Doug fearfully looked at the two giantesses and wondered what was going to happen next.

“No, not back to normal I still....that is he still likes me to be taller than him, a lot taller”

“So?”

“Three foot six inches tall”

Lori came out with from seemingly nowhere and before Doug could object the world seemed to shrink around him until he felt like a giant! Well he felt like a giant for only a few seconds until Lori stepped up to him towering way over his head with her natural six foot and high heels.

“Welcome back baby”

She grinned and leaned down to kiss his forehead and then passed him his clothes.

“Honey, Lori, I’m not back yet we didn’t discuss returning me to this size, I’m like a midget”

“Is there a problem?”

Sandra interrupted but Lori took control of the situation.

“Only a little one”

Lori said straightening up to show her full stature over her husband.

“Doug just needs to adjust to his new size don’t you sweetie?”

Somehow Doug just seemed to comply, he was thankful to be back at a reasonable height compared to his previous two inches and he figured that he wouldn’t risk challenging Lori in case she changed her mind and forced him back to a tiny size. He could suffer this short term until he was able to get back to the city centre Reform offices and adjust himself without his amazon wife or Sandra being present.

 

“Why did you have her make me three foot six?”

“Because I still like to be a lot taller than you baby, besides you like being down there don’t you sweetie?”

They stood alone at the hov stop waiting for a bus to return as Doug measured himself up against his wife’s taller frame, she was close to three foot taller than him in her current heels which meant she was practically double his size. Her shapely hips were above his eyeline and she brushed her short skirt across his face.

“I guess it does has its compensations”

He grinned and decided not to push matters further.

 

That evening they had sex again with Lori taking the lead but she couldn’t help but comment how she missed her tiny man and how sex had been better with his body all the way inside her pussy. Her words hurt him but they were said with an honesty which he appreciated all the same.

 

That night he found his dreams drifted back to Mars. He was travelling on a hover train with the most stunning scenery of the very green and luscious vegetation of this recently terraformed planet rolling by the window. It occurred to him that this was like one of his last dreams and very lucid, where he seemed to be able to consciously control some of his actions. He looked away from the window and back into the train compartment in order to see who he might be travelling with when it struck him that the window compartment was huge! It was clearly a giant train but what was he standing on to see out of the window so clearly? As he looked down a pretty hand supported his feet as he stood in its palm, this hand connected to an equally slender long arm the size of a modest cranes boom and there was that mysterious yet stunning brunette smiling down at him once again.

“We will be arriving at Venus ville any minute, look outside that’s the Cohaagan monument, they say it’s three times larger than the statue of Liberty”

Turning to glance out to the window he saw a magnificent statue of a woman which was truly gigantic and the top seemed to be disappearing in the low cloud cover of the day.

“Wow that’s one colossal woman”

Doug said staring out at this fantastic feat of engineering that stood proudly over the outskirts of Venus ville like a giant guardian protecting the city that she had helped to build when Mars was first colonised.

In her hand she held a globe which was illuminated and symbolically a representation of Mars the planet itself.

“Yes it is a colossal woman, but then so am I compared to you”

A very close and powerful voice came from behind him and he saw in his peripheral vision the giant walls of two breasts as they surrounded him which was just at the point that Doug woke up to find himself with his head almost between his wife’s bare breasts. Fortunately Lori was still asleep on her side and just pulled him close like a teddy bear and he sighed having not been discovered for dreaming about the beautiful mistress who lived on Mars.

 

That morning Lori woke him up.

“Hey sleepy I need to go to work in an hour and I was hoping for a morning kiss from you”

He looked up to see Lori stood at the end of the bed she was dressed in a smart thin blouse with her hair already pulled back and upwards into a long pony tail as she often liked to wear it. Other than the blouse she had nothing on and it revealed her neatly trimmed sex perfectly. Turning her back on him she walked off to the bathroom flashing her pert rear through the tails of her blouse. He struggled to his feet looking down at them as if he only just recalled that he was still three foot six inches tall, turning to his wardrobe he had nothing scaled to his size except for the clothes he had worn the previous day. This was a big oversight and another reason he had to sort out his size today, luckily she was forced to go to work which meant he would be free as there was no way he could contemplate work at his current size as the drills and machinery would be way too large not to mention dangerous to handle!

 

He put on his boxer shorts, and then searched for his socks. Catching sight of his body in the full length mirror he paused to look at his reflection and how short he looked.

“So how about that morning kiss”

A voice above his head spoke as Lori softly stepped up from behind and to the side of him and the first thing he could see in the mirror was a pair of long smooth female legs each as tall as he was moving gracefully behind him. He gasped as he felt the soft hairs of her pubic push rub against the back of his head and two large hands landed on his shoulders. He could now see and feel long finger nails as they gripped his shoulders and then turned him around. His face was directly looking into her pussy and he knew Lori had probably chosen his height for this very reason when she wore her high heels.

“Make it a French kiss shorty and this towering blonde can go to work with a smile on her pretty face all day”

Gently urging his face into her bush, he conceded and spent ten minutes licking and nuzzling her pussy for all he was worth until she came.

“I’ll return the favour later shorty, by the way I called in sick for you. I told them you were feeling a little short on energy”

Early morning humour wasn’t something Doug was able to appreciate, he sat on the bed and watched Lori getting dressed knowing this could be the last time he would see such a size discrepancy between them as he planned to get back to normal later that day. Her long legs he admired as she ran some cream along their length preparing them and out of the corner of her eye Lori noticed her mans interest. She moved closer and placed a foot down on the surface of the bed then extended her leg to slowly spread more of the moisturiser so he could have a close up view.

“Did you notice how these long legs of mine were as tall as you in the mirror this morning?”

“Erm, yeh they are really long or I should say very tall babe”

He answered uncomfortably with the proximity of her leg making him slightly aroused. Switching to the other leg Lori finished off and asked him to touch it.

“Smooth aren’t they, very long and smooth”

Doug just smiled and his hand glided over the lower section of her right leg feeling how perfect it was. Lori put on a short formal skirt which was from her dark blue business suit and then she slipped into what had to be a new pair of matching blue court shoes. As she tucked in her blouse which only served to pull it taught over her busty frame she winked at her husband who was following her every move.

“I’ve still got some time before I have to leave”

She announced and walked over to where Doug sat swaying her hips in that skirt like a professional cat walk model.

“How do I look?”

Chapter 27 by summa0

 

Brushing the creases away from her skirt and blouse, she looked like a professional woman ready for business.

“Extremely Tall”

Doug answered trying to control his manhood so it didn’t pitch a tent inside his boxers.

“I hope that I do look tall because these are six inch heels I’m wearing right now”

“Six foot six?”

The quick maths poured out of his mouth as he looked up at her from the bed. These were not shoes a woman would choose to work in yet Lori carried them off as if they were normal attire that she would be happy to wear just because of the buzz it would give her to be so towering amongst her colleagues.

“Actually I’m closer to six foot seven, I measured myself this morning just under six foot one in my bare feet, that surprised me”

“Yeh..that is a surprise”

Doug’s manhood twitched at her words wondering how this extra inch had been achieved.

“Stand up baby, let’s see how you measure up to me?”

“That’s ok”

He declined knowing the forced comparison would make him lose control of his manhood.

“Come on don’t be shy, you know that you love it when I stand so close to you”

Sliding his rear off the bed he landed with his feet before her huge court shoes, they dwarfed his little bare feet by far and he gulped down hard as he looked forward and directly into her skirt.

“Now how is that for sexy huh? I’m just all legs from your point of view today”

Lori held his face by her skirt and gave him a hug of sorts which only served to remind Doug that her pussy was probably now level with his forehead behind this blue barrier of material. Lori then kneeled down and this action replaced his view of her skirt to that of her cleavage, neatly framed by the neck line of her blouse. Her breasts were not giants to him anymore but each one was at least as large as his head and couldn’t be ignored.

“But you prefer my big boobs to my long legs don’t you sweetie?”

“You are gorgeous all over Lori”

He complimented and looking for permission he reached out and cupped those heavy rounded curves that settled so innocently before his face. With his small hands he felt inadequate to support the abundant swells and just traced the texture of her bra around the front and to the sides. Her boobs went a long way back to her slim body but then her cleavage demonstrated this point pretty clearly.

“These must feel so big in your little hands eh? You see it is an advantage to be so much shorter than me, look at all the pleasures”

Her hands came to circle his arms, despite his defined muscles Lori was able to circle his arms in each of her large hands as she placed them back at his sides. Then her hands attended to the top few buttons of her blouse slowly opening it to reveal her flesh tone bra. But she wasn’t finished yet, without saying a word she pulled the blouse to one side over her left breast and then eased the cup aside to show her nipple. Pulling Doug into her body she directed his mouth to that exposed nipple and he latched on like a baby suckling to its mother. Her nipple was substantial in girth like a big gob stopper only he could manage to fit it into his mouth without gagging on it.

“Mmmm” she groaned in a contented fashion.

“Mommy likes her big tits to be sucked”

Her voice added as her hands now searched for his boxer shorts and pulled them easily away. Of course his dick sprung up like a snake about to strike and he inwardly gasped as he felt her large hands cup his balls and then his entire manhood between them.

“And baby likes mommy’s big hands to play with his itty bitty dick doesn’t he?”

Her child like talk was delivered in a playful manner that was aimed to arouse and of course it did.

 

Doug mouthed hungrily at her breast sucking and nibbling it whilst enjoying her actions below as she skilfully taunted his shaft and helmet with her long nails and fingers. Before he got too carried away Lori pulled back slipping her now enlarged nipple from his mouth and covering it up once more with her lacy bra.

“You know if only I had left you small like you were, then you would have been coming to work with me, tucked snugly inside this very tight blouse I’m wearing.....”

She looked for his reaction, his eyes roamed her huge chest and he looked up wide eyed showing his enthusiasm for her to continue.

“....remember what it felt like to be that tiny to me? Remember how giantess Lori would put you in her cleavage right here between these sexy boobs of mine?”

She plastered his face into her cleavage and it seemed to consume his head wrapping his ears and cheeks in lace as she continued to stroke and play with his manhood. Those firm breasts felt so good and so warm and he was soon closing towards a climax.

“I rem....”

He tried to speak but the centre band of her bra was almost in his mouth, so Lori eased him back.

“You remember what baby? Tell me?”

“I remember how incredible your boobs looked when I was that small, almost like mountains”

His mind embellished images of riding in her blouse pocket, of making love to her nipple and of being trapped in her sensational cleavage.

“These were bigger than buildings to you weren’t they? My boobs were huge sexy giants and you were their play thing, lost between them, lost in my gigantic sexy bra’s and helpless to my enormous nipples....ooh remember that Doug how helpless you were”

Lori slid his dick underneath the bra cup that covered her left breast so that he was trapped against the curve of her flesh. He could feel the hard underwire pressing on the base of his shaft but it didn’t matter because he felt her flesh all around his helmet and along his entire shaft.

Lifting him under his armpits she stood up and his feet left the floor, she was holding him and gently moved his body up and down to masturbate his dick so skilfully trapped in her bra.

“aaaahhh”

He sighed and Lori could see the tell tale signs that her man was about to burst, quickly she slipped his dick free and held him to her hip like a small child as she put her bra cup back in place. Denied his release Doug softly moaned but Lori wasn’t going to be cruel she just didn’t want to risk her work clothes.

“Now how about you cum in my big wet mouth you can make all the mess in there that you want, a big tall girl like me needs her morning man yoghurt”

Her seductive invitation was delivered as she lifted him onto her shoulders and her mouth opened wide. As he looked down over her large blonde hair he saw her red lips widen and easily engulf his every inch right down to his balls. Holding him like this she milked him dry and swallowed every last drop, there was no chance of her gagging on his length because he was just too little in that department and this made it the perfect fit.

“Oh man!!”

He called out in joy as she licked him clean and then slipped him out with a loud smack of her lips across his gently throbbing helmet.

“Oh woman you mean”

Lori laughed and placed him like a small infant on the bed as she tidied up her blouse and wiped her lips with a solitary finger.

“Yummy as always”

She smiled and blew a kiss down from her lofty height to him.

“Now be a good boy whilst I am at work. I’ll be thinking of you”

Singing to herself Lori looked once in the mirror and then walked out of the house.

 

It took Doug a few minutes to recover from being sexed up like that and he struggled to wash himself in the sink having given up on using the shower that was way out of his reach. Standing on the toilet seat he was able to operate the taps and clean up but it was quite humiliating an ordeal just to get clean. As he dressed he looked at Lori’s large clothes and shoes and sighed to himself, he really did get off on her being so extremely tall but his size just wasn’t practical long term despite what she thought to the contrary, he couldn’t become a recluse and had to face the reality that he needed to have his height back.

 

Now alone Doug thought back to his dream last night, Mars was still on his mind and so was his fantasy woman. He had never been to Mars and wondered what Venus ville would actually be like in reality, perhaps he could get Lori to take a trip to visit Mars and get part of this dream out of his system. He logged on to their home computer with a verbal command and asked the virtual assistant to check their joint account. The balance was a lot lower than he had expected to hear! He knew they had both recently paid for treatments with Reform but these sums didn’t account for over half their savings disappearing. Alarmed he asked for the last transactions and saw that Lori had recently authorised another payment to Reform?

“clarify payment”

He asked and the computer referenced Reform and a booking with today’s date. Luckily he knew Lori’s authorisation codes and he instructed the computer to interface with Reform’s central computer to bring up the invoice details. There was little detail other than to say she had booked a breast enlargement with the mobile centre. His eyes bulged as he read the statistic of a G cup! That would certainly be something to see and was obviously a surprise she had planned for him. Somehow the money didn’t seem to matter now and he grinned to how she was pandering to his love of bigger breasts. When he was back to normal even his large hands would struggle to hold a pair of G cups he thought.

 

There was more than enough money left for him to get returned to normal so he booked himself at the central Reform in town. Looking out of the window he had to check no one he knew was about, he had ordered a Jonny Cab with one of their automated robot drivers to take him directly as he couldn’t bare to use the hover bus network in his current condition. As the blue cab pulled up and sounded its arrival horn he struggled to open the door and jumped for the lock managing to open it. He stepped out and was about to make for the open cab door when a pair of white jean clad legs and a perfectly peachy rear rushed across his path. The tall girl hadn’t seen him in her haste but he couldn’t miss her. With long flowing blonde hair trailing behind her back she was quite breathtaking as she ran towards the hover bus stop seeing the vehicle just pulling up. If he had stepped out a moment or two earlier those long legs would have ploughed into him. Distracted as he watched her sprinting for the bus he suddenly realised that he recognised her, it was Sarah their neighbour, only he hadn’t realised because she was so tall. Climbing into the Jonny Cab the robotic driver asked his directions and then sped off to Reform.

 

Arriving at Reform he realised in his haste to be returned to normal he hadn’t packed a bag full of his shrunken clothes that could also be restored. However he seen shrugged this off as lugging a large bag given his current height would have been very hard to manage. When he stepped into the reform reception he suddenly thought about the pretty receptionist who had been so taken with him before. There was part of him that wanted to see her again but another part that didn’t want any more distractions, luckily she wasn’t on duty and a Robotic receptionist was taking charge, he hated these mechanical synthetic humans as their interaction software was so limited.

 

It wasn’t long before he was in the chamber and a new woman was dealing with his restoration back to normal size, she kept on about how unusual it was for the mobile clinic to reduce someone to his present height and why on earth he would volunteer to be made so short. Using the lie his wife had created he made out that it was work related and soon this woman stopped the line of questioning. Walking down the corridor after being fully restored he felt very strange and extraordinarily large, the world was normal again as was his perspective of it and how he remembered things.

 

As he walked across the reception there was a holo advert suddenly projected before him, he had obviously inadvertently triggered some sort of sensor designed to present current marketing to people who were about to leave. Normally Doug would have walked straight through the image but it showed Mars as a holiday destination using the Recall part of their operations that he had experienced before.

 

The marketing had worked and he was sat in one of the private Recall consultancy area seconds later waiting to hear what options they could offer for implanting memories direct to his brain. Doug thought that if he took a short weekend break to Mars that perhaps he could stop dreaming about being there and not feel so guilty about his nocturnal activities with another woman.

“Mr Quaid?”

“That’s me”

Doug answered a stocky almost matronly looking woman who shook his hand. She was very jolly and clearly was in sales as she launched straight into Recalls capabilities.

“Can I call you Doug?”

“Sure”

“Doug you have picked the best day to visit Recall, we are offering mad discounts for first timers here”

“Really?”

He couldn’t help but grin at her sales patter.

“Let me tell you about Recall, the memory implants are totally painless, we just scan your brain, locate your memory centre and pop those memories in. The technology is harmless just a little glowing light around your head and we can feed you any experiences from our vast files and even tailor them to your requirements. Travel is always first class with Recall, no wasted time at the space ports, no problems with warp drive failures. You get the perfect vacation and the memory will be so good we guarantee you won’t be able to distinguish it from any other real memory that you’ve got in there.”

“That’s some claim”

“Try us Doug, have you used the system in the Reform centre back there?”

“Yeh, I came in a while back and stuck my head in it, now I know everything about your company background”

“Well that was a small unit designed for short term memory implantation it scratches the surface of what our main stream deep implant technology can actually deliver.”

On and on the woman went until Doug agreed that he would take a small weekend special.

“That’s excellent you won’t regret this Doug, so first we need to decide where you are going?”

A holo library of images confronted his face with destinations from around the world to the far reaches of space, the lady pushed him towards the popular Saturn cruises but Doug latched onto the picture of Mars which happened to show an aerial view of Venus ville and the Cohaagan statue and it was just like his dream! He hadn’t seen this before and wondered how he could have imagined it so perfectly when he was asleep, this unsettled him but with the lady pushing him for decisions he came out with Venus ville for his preferred location.

“Mars huh? You know they don’t allow hardly any holiday trade there now. But that’s the beauty of Recall you can go where it’s impossible or expensive to go, without really going there at all. So I see a visit to Mars has really intrigued you? Now as part of your weekend package what will it be, rock climbing the terraformed mountains, swimming in the new natural lakes? Or can I interest you in one of our themed weekends?”

The lady went on to explain that it was boring to go away as your conventional self.

“You need a holiday break from your real life so we have these themes, why not travel to mars as a sports hero? A playboy? Or......”

Interrupting her pitch Doug saw a secret agent option and he was drawn to this somehow.

“Ahhh secret agent is it? You won’t be disappointed at all! The girls, the gadgets it’s all in this package”

Doug paid for the package and was introduced to a technician, this was a mature lady probably in her late forties who was plain looking. She led him to a room next door where a large armchair type device was based that looked very sumptuous and quite normal except for the curved head shaped receptacle mounted on the back.

“Take a seat in the chair Doug, now whilst we warm up the machine let’s talk preferences for this trip. “

A holo projector fired up and the woman tapped away at a holo keyboard.

“So a secret agent weekend in Venus ville?”

Doug nodded.

“Now of course there are going to be encounters with beautiful girls it’s scripted into the experience so I need to know if you consent to things getting well let’s say very physical?”

“It’s just a memory right?”

Doug checked.

“Yes but many men come out of here after their virtual hanky panky and feel very guilty, remember it is as real as any memory in your head”

“But I’m not a secret agent”

“No, so you will know it was all a fantasy experience”

“Then yes I want everything the experience has to offer, all the realism”

“Good”

Chapter 28 by summa0

 

She tapped away inputting characteristics to personalise his trip.

“Now, there is always a primary love interest, by that I mean a woman you will ultimately end up with apart from the other characters we will write in to flirt with you. You need to describe your ideal fantasy woman to me so we don’t disappoint you”

His mind immediately linked back to his dreams and he chose features from 3D holographic representations of women until he had replicated his mystery woman.

“Wow she’s hot”

The woman said uncharacteristically and smiled at Doug which made him feel a twang of guilt for being so specific right down to selecting her thirty four F cup breasts which he imagined she would have.

“Now the final parameter we need is her height, default is five foot eight....”

“Um, can you make her taller than me?”

“Of course we can do anything, so you are what six foot?”

“Yyeh”

Doug answered feeling like the woman was finding this a touch amusing but if it was to be perfect then he knew she had to be tall.

“So, would you like her just taller than you in her heels or would you prefer if she towered over you”

“the later”

“Ok, so now she will definitely look down on you”

 

Following another summary of his preferences he nodded in agreement.

“So now we will scan your brain , identify your memory centre and away we go”

“Wait, how long will it take? “

“Once we deep scan your brain and verify we start up a channel to begin loading the memories, you will feel a tingle or two but then it will be like the trip has just started. You will have all the experiences acted out in your head in seconds and find yourself here at the end of it in about five minutes”

“An entire weekend in five minutes?”

He was in awe of the technology and settled back to receive his memories.

“Begin deep scan Ernie”

The woman instructed an unseen operator via her intercom and the machine glowed blue with its arch like structure covering the sides of Doug’s head and he felt a tingling sensation building up making him groggy.

 

Suddenly there was an alarm, a red holo panel with warning lights lit up before the woman and she seemed to panic.

“Shut it down Ernie, shut it down!”

She shouted and Doug looked across concerned coming out of his previous groggy state of mind and back into sharp focus. The machines glowing stopped and a worried looking man rushed out from behind the scenes to confront his colleague.

“Who the hell are you!”

The woman questioned and looked at Doug who’s head was spinning now with new images and thoughts he couldn’t process fast enough.

“What’s going on?”

Doug snapped.

“You, you’ve been to Mars, I mean really been to Mars and someone didn’t want you to know about it!”

“He had a memory cap?”

Ernie asked the lady and then looked at the holo displays for some data

“Oh he has a big one! Shit! We’ve just unlocked part of it!”

Doug sprang to his feet trying to fathom the situation, whatever they had done he was suddenly aware that he needed to get out of there as it wasn’t safe. It was a gut feeling.

“Ernie, look he’s even got tech onboard”

As Doug made for the door the two just looked on knowing that the man who was walking out at a rapid pace had some sort of miniscule chip planted into the base of his neck that was revealed by their deep scanner and this was most unusual with its purpose unknown, only they knew it was military grade and very advanced.

 

Compelled to leave Doug headed for a cab instructing it home, he really didn’t have a clue what had happened at Recall but his mind was flooded with confusing information. He seemed to know about Mars about the security systems at the space sport and the layout of the space sport itself? What the hell had Recall done to him? And what was that stuff about a memory cap and tech inside him? As the taxi drove he felt the back of his neck and a small hardly perceivable lump the size of a little mole, he was suddenly aware that he had allowed something to be put in his head but he didn’t know by who or what it was, he was so confused.

“Mouser?”

Doug heard a strange voice, a man’s voice and turned to the Jonny Cab robot and questioned it.

“Did you say something?”

The robot spun around to speak to Doug still able to drive by its sensors.

“I’m sorry sir, I don’t understand the question, can you repeat please?”

“ I said did you say something?”

Again he heard the voice saying “Mouser, can you hear me?” but it didn’t come from the robotic driver it came from inside his head!

“Don’t worry drive on”

Doug said alarmed at hearing voices in his head.

“Come on, are you there or not, we haven’t got long before they may trace this local transmission”

There was an urgency about the voice in his head and suddenly Doug seemed to understand what was going on, there was a chip in his head he could remember having it slipped under his skin so that he could receive telepathic thought projection, only his memory was so screwed up right now he didn’t know why on earth he had allowed someone to do this.

“I’m here, who’s that?”

Doug concentrated and thought these words back activating the chip’s two way link.

“Mouser it is you! We haven’t much time before they are on to me. You told me to scan this frequency if you ever disappeared, man where have you been all this time!”

“What’s going on? Who are they?”

“Shit we knew it, we knew they must have given you a memory cap no wonder you’ve been impossible to find, you don’t even know yourself”

“Know what”

Doug thought back confused by the exchanges.

“There isn’t time to explain, go to the hover bus exchange, I know you are within the city, head there and bio scan at the desk for a locker, it’s the stuff you said to keep by in case this ever happened”

“what?”

“Oh and Melina sends her love!”

The man’s projected thoughts stopped broadcasting into his brain and Doug pinched the skin at the back of his neck and his nail managed to scoop out the technology which was little larger than a couple of millimetres across. He crushed it instinctively between his finger tips as if he was programmed to do so and dropped it on the floor of the cab. What did the man say? He asked himself and came back with the sentence Melina sends her love. Melina, that name he knew and it stirred feelings deep inside him, feelings of love. As he thought about this Melina he was shocked to discover that he now actually knew the name of his mystery lover, Melina was his mistress from Mars!

“Stop the cab!”

Doug shouted and the driver complied pulling over close to Doug’s address, but instead of getting out he instructed the cab to the hover bus terminal at the centre of the city.

 

Walking into the bus terminal he tried to retrieve more information from his foggy brain about Melina, he could picture her and he knew they had been close but he could not really remember anything other than she was in Venus ville. This all didn’t make sense why was he implanted with a high tech communications device and why all the cloak and dagger with the man who spoke to him on it, he sounded concerned about being discovered by someone. Maybe the locker at the bus terminal would solve the weird day he was having.

 

His thumb was scanned for security at the desk within the bus terminal and he was directed to a locker. He didn’t know how they had got his thumb print but it registered him as the paying owner of this locked cubicle. When he was alone he opened up the door using the scan of his thumb once more and there was a small brief case inside. Taking it out he opened it up for a peek expecting almost anything to be in there and suddenly he saw a gun or at least it resembled one of the tazortec units the police might use, only its barrel was different. This discovery shocked him, but there was more inside. There was a compact holo projector with a recording unit attached and some other green box he had no clue about. There was also a small card with an advert for a Venus Ville Hotel called “Mel’s” and as he flipped the paper over in his fingers there was the name Melina scribbled across it. He recognised the hand writing it was his own! How it got there and what mystery was unfolding he really didn’t know yet he felt he was in some form of danger from an unknown adversary. It was getting clearer to him that somehow he was mixed up in something perhaps illegal or more likely secretive in some way and it all revolved around Mars and this Melina.

 

Quickly he snapped the case shut and placed it back into the locker, he felt it would be safer there until he could figure out what was going on and how safe it was to take this case outside. The lockers intelligent mechanism changed the security profile and asked him to select another method from iris recognition, password activation or voice recognition. He decided on a password as the other he knew could be faked. “How do I know that?”

He asked himself as this fact popped into his mind and he started to suspect that he could have a whole side to him that he wasn’t aware of that had been suppressed by the memory cap. The deeper he thought about the memory cap the more he wondered why someone had repressed some of his memories or worse installed some false memories! That last thought made him more than nervous and he suddenly feared that Lori could be in danger as well. Leaving a verbal password of anilem, which represented Melina in reverse, he quickly found a Jonny Cab to hurry back to Lori.

 

As he entered the door Lori was already home from work as he could see her discarded heels by the main door, she had probably returned early and he knew she wouldn’t be best pleased to see him standing six foot tall again.

“Lori? Honey?”

He called and she came to greet him, her face was shocked to see her husband equalling her height.

“What have you done?”

She said almost sad to see him eye to eye .

“I’m sorry Lori but I had to do it, but my height isn’t important now. My day has been so weird and I think we both could be in danger?”

“Danger? Doug what are you talking about come here”

They walked to hug each other and he felt her new chest planted firmly against his, it was fuller and he had forgotten that she’d been to Reform.

“Do you like?”

Lori smiled and stepped back to show off her side profile making Doug’s eyes widen with appreciation of her fabulous new curves.

“Wow”

He complimented.

“Not as wow as they would have been if you had stayed as a short guy, now what’s all this rubbish about us being in danger”

“Lori I think we need to leave here, we need to get to Mars and find out what’s going on”

“Mars? Doug, what’s got into you?”

“I went to recall, I was thinking about Mars again and wanted to rid myself of these silly dreams I’ve been having. I chose a trip, a long weekend to Mars to have planted in my memory. I was going to be a spy, it was a themed weekend full of espionage. But their machine detected something, it found some hardware in my head a telepathic communicator chip which somehow activated in the cab on the way home. They told me I had a memory cap in place, someone was trying to keep me from what’s really in my head and I think it’s starting to unravel, I think people, maybe bad people need to keep me away from Mars. I know people there Lori, I think I have even been there before.....”

“You went to Recall those brain butchers? Doug something went wrong, you don’t have a memory cap or technology in your head. It sounds like they screwed you up and now you think you are a spy, and your creating an elaborate plot around you but in the real world....”

 

Doug paused but then decided how best to convince Lori, it was a gamble as he knew it may upset her but he decided on it anyway.

“Lori, when I dream about Mars, the woman in my dreams, her name is Melina and she’s real. I know she is real”

“Mel..Melina?”

Lori fainted into his arms and he carried her to bed, he certainly hadn’t expected this response. Within seconds she came around and held her head like it was on fire with a rocketing headache. But soon her head was clearing.

“That name it means something to me as well. It’s like a door is opening in my mind telling me to.....”

 

Standing up she walked over to the other side of the bed and towards her wardrobe. As if under instruction she bent down and pressed against the base of the wardrobe by the front panel, there was a click and a secret compartment was revealed.

“What is it?”

He questioned eager to find out and Lori reached inside and picked up a pill of some description and popped it into her mouth.

“Honey that could be dangerous you don’t know what that is or what it will do to you?”

Again she almost fainted and held her head but suddenly she seemed to recover and produced a different smile on her face, one he hadn’t seen before. She knelt down to reach further into the secret compartment and pulled out a strange gun identical to the one that he had seen in the locker only half an hour ago!

Instantly she turned to point the gun at him and he was shocked.

“Why did you have to spoil things Doug, why?”

The way she talked sounded different like a new personality was emerging from inside Lori that had been suppressed.

Chapter 29 by summa0

 

“Lori what’s going on, I don’t understand and what’s with the gun?”

“No you won’t understand Doug because you haven’t got total recall yet, but I have. I don’t know why I thought this would work and why the hell I gave up my life on Mars for this when I could have had you there.”

“Wait a minute you lived on Mars? Lori I’m so confused...”

“When you mentioned the name Melina that was a trigger word I had set inside to expose my memory cap and reprogramming, you see like you I have been living a false life here with false memories but for different reasons. By saying Melina I knew the location to find that pill and it gave me my memories back in an instant, only a nice head ache to go with it”

“Then all this, us, our life here? Our Marriage is that a lie?”

“No, the wedding was real but our history is just a fabrication I put together before allowing myself to have those memories put in place....our jobs are also real for what it’s worth”

“No, this can’t be true, what about when we met, the boat trip in France?”

“I’ve never been to France Doug, we met on Mars under very different circumstances”

 

Lori seemed to be very assertive now and had the upper hand on the situation as she trained the gun at her husband from across the opposite side of the bed.

“Lori you haven’t explained why you are holding a gun on me, are you going to kill me? I still love you, you know that?”

“You still love me?”

She smiled but didn’t move the gun away pointing it at his mid section.

“I told you before this adventure began that one day you would love me Doug, and I have always loved you, that’s why I wanted to keep you, that’s why we are here on Earth”

 

None of her answers seemed to make sense at this point and Doug felt like he had entered some sort of alternate reality.

“Lori if you love me then put down the gun before something happens”

“Oh dear Doug, baby you really don’t have total recall do you? You haven’t a clue what this is”

Unexpectedly Lori fired the device at him and a blue beam hit his body but with seemingly no force, he dodged out of its path and to the side expecting to see damage as he clasped his shoulder but there wasn’t any?

“What the!”

He began and Lori fired again but missed him this time as he dodged a beam that flashed inches from his side.

“Good reflexes but I did hit you the first time......shorty”

Lori smiled and it was a confident smile, he suddenly clicked that she had ended her sentence with the word shorty and feared that the gun was some kind of hand held shrinking ray.

“What did that thing just do to me Lori?”

“It’s designed to cut naughty men like you down to size and to make you more manageable for big girls like me. Don’t believe me?”

Lori saw doubt in his eyes and walked around towards his side of the bed and as she drew close it was clear she was now a few inches taller than him as his eyes had to peer up to meet hers. Finding this hard to believe that the technology from Reform could be made so portable he looked down at her feet.

“No heels down there shorty, this is all me up here”

Doug backed away and towards the open door but Lori pointed the gun at him again.

“Don’t try to run Doug, a few more shots from this thing and I’ll be picking you up in my hand and dropping you inside the pocket of this lovely blouse I’m wearing and we both know just how much you love riding around inside my blouses, don’t we?”

“No Lori don’t do it, let’s just talk ok?”

“Sorry sweetie but I can’t risk losing you again, I promise to tell you everything once you are an inch tall and standing in the palm of my hand”

 

Another shot was fired and Doug was hit just as he turned to make for the door. The beam struck him for a second or so in duration but enough that Doug felt the room rise up by a significant amount. Lori didn’t run after him but steadily walked out to see the result of the shrinking. By this time Doug was at the top of the stairs and he noticed the banister rails were as tall as he was, he had to be back to three feet tall. What was more he now recognised the gun she held it was the same as the one in the locker at the bus terminal for sure.

“Really Doug, you don’t think you can get away from me with those little legs of yours now do you? Give up now or else I’m going to shrink you down so small that this blouse pocket of mine will look fifty feet deep from the inside”

Lori laughed and fired again narrowly missing Doug who was trying to use the railings as a barrier. She hit the door of the bathroom behind him and there was a creak as it reduced in size. Now he darted for the staircase itself and knew he had to make it before she did manage to make him too small to negotiate the steps. Turning the corner at the top of the landing area Lori took a shot hitting him squarely in the back before he moved out of the way.

“You’re getting shorter Doug!”

Her call sounded louder as Doug hit the base of the stairs and turned on his heels to make his way to through the living room, the armchair was taller than him and he knew that he was obviously less than a foot tall from that last blast. Entering the room Lori saw his little body running underneath the coffee table and that meant she didn’t have a clean shot.

“How do you like being back in the land of giant women? I wouldn’t run out from under that table if I were you, unless you want to be even tinier to me?”

 

Taking a second to pause for breathe Doug rested with his back to the far leg of the coffee table. The situation seemed crazy, he knew she didn’t want to hurt him as she said that she still loved him but he couldn’t figure out why she had a shrinking ray and what she was going to do when she finally got her hands on him.

 

Glancing back under the table he could see she was standing by the doorway but only her large pretty feet and a fraction of her tanned legs could be seen.

“Lori, why are you shrinking me?”

He shouted out managing for her to hear him.

“Because it makes me bigger than you Doug, if only you could remember who I used to be on Mars and I gave it all up to be with you my cute little man. The power I had back then.....ooooh it makes me hot just thinking about it”

“You can still be with me Lori I just need to understand!”

“Then come out here Doug from under that table where I can see you”

There was little trust from Doug but he needed more answers and moved swiftly to the table leg nearest Lori, he then stepped into the open but kept close to the table leg just in case.

“There you are and all lovely and doll sized again, doesn’t it feel good to be looking up at me from down there once more?”

“I feel totally confused that’s what I feel and it doesn’t help with you being a giantess”

“Giantess, how I love that description”

Lori hooked the shrinking gun to the thin belt on her skirt and placed both her fists onto her curvy hips and blatantly posed by thrusting her huge chest forward so that it strained the material of her blouse.

Doug was struck with how those recently enlarged breasts had grown, it was true that he was looking through a pair of freshly shrunken eyes, yet he her bust projected out so fantastically that he couldn’t help but fixate his eyes on it. This was part of Lori’s plan, she was using her body to distract his focus and she knew all too well his love of large breasts and these were her best weapons to seduce him and lure him into her clutches.

“You know you can’t win don’t you Doug? I’m already so much bigger than you. You can’t outrun me so why the resistance little man, why not give yourself up to me whilst you are still taller than my ankles”

“Look something weird is going on here and before I do anything I need to get my head straight and start making sense of all the stuff that’s going on up here and so I can understand half of what you have been saying”

“Sorry Doug but I can’t hear you properly from up here, let me come down to your level ok?”

This was of course a lie, his diminished voice still carried to her ears but it was all part of her plan to get his attention and to throw him off guard. Lori knelt down and Doug seemed to be nervously watching her towering frame as it folded beneath her body. She then leaned forward with her elbows, resting them on the floor ready to support her chin with her upturned palms, only as she did so there was a deliberate slowness to her actions. The blouse she was wearing was formal and fitted but still had a flat “v” shaped neckline that allowed her womanly attributes to declare their presence.

 

Doug watched intently as Lori settling herself down to speak with him, as she leaned forward her massive chest tilted in his direction with its full weight swelling against her blouse as gravity created the illusion that it was expanding even larger.

Now looking straight forward he could see two or so inches of cleavage showing outside of her blouse which was quite a tease as there was evidently a lot more to be revealed below this. Lori arched her back in order that her breasts didn’t quite touch the floor which was a deliberate position to highlight their enormity.

“That’s better now isn’t it?”

Lori spoke softly and with a seductive huskiness to her voice that she knew would get to her man, she was aiming to gain his full attention knowing his weakness for her sexy body, until the right opportunity presented itself and she could reach out for him.

“Um...um yes, I suppose”

Clearly affected by his wife’s alluring pose Doug was fighting his manhood as always and becoming ever more distracted. Lori then reached for the top button by her neckline and her nails slowly began to release it.

“Just a minute tiny, I need to make myself more comfortable by releasing some of the pressure from these huge boobs of mine. I forget how much larger they have become since my treatment today, I wouldn’t want to accidently pop the buttons off this nice blouse now would I?”

Her excuse was lame and it was so transparent that she wanted to make the view even more tantalising for Doug. There was no way he could ignore the show and as her blouse gaped wider with the top button now released, her bra and the deepness of her cleavage was almost fully exposed making a deep sexy giant trench of womanly flesh.

“So little man, you want to know what’s going on?”

Lori flashed her gleaming white smile and saw that her efforts had not gone unnoticed, Doug was looking into the opening of her blouse and at this closer range she could see that he was beginning to sport an erection. There was no answer from Doug to her question as his eyes calculated just how much deeper her cleavage appeared, even at his present height he could probably be consumed by her bust and his mind was wandering into such sexual thoughts.

“My eyes are up here Doug”

Lori said with a slight rise in volume and snapped him back to attention, there was a knowing grin on her face as she demonstrated that she knew he was falling for her charms.

“Yes...look...Lori, you obvious know what is going on here but I don’t have a clue, you seem different somehow since you took that tablet, like I should be wary of you. What is happening here?”

“Well my little one, right now what’s happening is that I am slowly getting bigger and bigger compared to you or haven’t you noticed that?”

Lori dropped her eyes towards her chest and Doug was suckered to do the same, shifting her shoulders a little Lori made a slight swaying motion to her pendulous breasts. They were twice as tall as Doug now stood and he felt the compulsion to move towards them and to touch the bare flesh on display.

“Those are a lot bigger since.....wait a minute that’s not what I meant”

Correcting himself he looked back up to Lori’s large eyes and was embarrassed to feel his manhood pressing against his trousers in total response to his wife’s actions.

“Oh come on Doug let’s forget the questions between us for now. Let’s forget everything and enjoy the moment. I know you want to come closer to me right now, I know how much you love seeing my boobs when they are giant sized hills like this. Only now they are bigger sexier giants, bigger than even before”

Captivating his view once more Lori turned up her seduction to another level, she eased forward just a little and then released another button pushing her blouse away from her bra until the mammoth lacy cups were showing and the true extent of her assets could be fully appreciated.

“Lost for words?”

Confidently Lori grinned as she could see Doug’s dilemma unfolding, part of him was afraid of her and if she got hold of him, part of him wanted to dive into her cleavage and be swallowed up inside and there was another part of him that needed to get answers about everything that had happened.

“Nnno”

He stuttered with his manhood shouting up to his brain to check out the humongous bra that was confronting him.

“Come closer Doug I promise not to hurt you. Why don’t you walk over here and step inside my blouse, you can explore right inside my bra and see if you can find out what size label I have to wear now? I bet you are dying to know mmmm? Just how big a bra does your wife need to handle these enormous boobs, mmmm?”

Unwittingly Doug was getting mesmerized by her words and the thoughts they provoked and he walked forward several steps and with each step her breasts seemed that little bit larger to his eyes making it more and more enticing to follow what she suggested. Lori was pleased to see that he was now on the hook that she was dangling, she just needed him a few steps closer and she could pounce and grab him in her hand. This would be so much easier than chasing him like a mouse around the room or so she thought.

“What bra size are you now Lori?”

This question seemed to pop out of Doug’s mouth and he couldn’t help his curiosity because his manhood was lapping up his giant wife’s body size and needed to fuel itself on those all important statistics. Of course he knew she had ordered a G cup enlargement from his snooping of her account yet to hear her say it was so sexy and he was becoming more and more distracted.

“Why don’t you let me show you, my little man”

Lori smiled mischievously and with this centre fastening bra she was able to use one hand to unclip it. The bra cups sprung back and a whole lot more boob flesh jiggled into focus along with one huge nipple that was uncovered and pointing forward begging for Doug’s tiny hands to play with it. As Lori peeled away the right cup the entire breast seemed to lunge forward and looked even larger if that was possible. There was a big label hidden by the side band of the bra and she had to reach around to find it. Doug couldn’t quite see with her large hand in the way and he stepped forward inquisitive to learn how big his wife had expanded her bust size. Lori saw that he was nearly in range and egged him on.

“You see that Doug, you see what size these big bra’s of mine have to be now? How enormous they have to make them to be able to fit me”

There was no thinking now from Doug, he was officially in a lustful trance and stepped forward again to see the two foot wide soft label in her finger tips.

“34 G that’s such a sexy size isn’t it? 34 G how does that sound little man? G for giantess, G for giant bra and G for gigantic tits”

Lori boasted and there was the red lettering to prove it. She looked so much larger and he felt like applauding her upgrade and lining the front of his trousers there and then.

“Image how big they’ll look when I shrink you down to only an inch tall, imagine how impossible it will be to escape from this 34 G bra when it’s that big and you are that small”

With those words Lori let go of the label she had been proudly holding out and her arm reached across with her fingers spread out for Doug! Luckily he was able to react fast enough to fall backwards and away from her first attempt to grasp his body but he did feel the wind from her fingers as they sailed by.

 

Coming to his senses he tried to run for the cover of the table once more but with his dick at full attention it was difficult and uncomfortable to move very fast. With her attempt to snatch him up in her hand foiled Lori raised up on her knees and fixed her bra and blouse back into place keeping an eye on his progress, she was confident given her giant stature over him that he couldn’t outrun her.

“You are a slippery little one, I forgot what a challenge you used to be. You know by doing this you are going to be made smaller as punishment, I’m going to make you so small Doug that my tits will look more like planets to you!”

 

Under the table Doug heard the gun fire with its sizzling type sound but she didn’t hit him as he was safely out of sight? However Doug wasn’t Lori’s target, she was training the beam on the table top and the table was shrinking. As the ceiling of the table began to lower he had to sprint to dive out of the closing gap by the time he reached the other side. Instantly a beam hit him for a fraction of a second and Doug ran for the far doorway and towards the kitchen area.

“Your smaller Doug! What are you three inches maybe four?”

 

Making his way to the doorway he was thankful that it was ajar and he was able to get through, as he entered the tiled kitchen area he wanted to make for the utility room beyond and then the back door.

First of all he had to hide as he heard the door behind him open and Lori’s huge feet entering the same room. By this time he was hiding behind the building sized rubbish bin and taking deep breathes to find more energy.

“You know I was going to let you play with my new Double G’s, but now that you’ve been such a naughty little thing I think you will end up in my panties Doug and I’m not going to let you out until I’ve had two maybe three orgasms....mmmm I can’t wait”

Lori shot the kitchen table and it reduced to the size of a dolls accessory and then she shot at the chairs each in turn hoping that Doug would spring out from their cover.

“It’s only a matter of time before I catch you honey? Why not give yourself up whilst you can still man handle the size of my clit? You know if you get any smaller my clit’s going to a lot bigger than you are and it’s going to take so much effort to satisfy me”

Chapter 30 by summa0

 

The visions she produced in his head made him all the more eager to escape now, he couldn’t possibly allow her to reduce him to such miniscule sizes and he still didn’t know why she wanted him other than for her pleasure. What was he mixed up in and what was the connection to Melina and Mars?

Pondering these thoughts helped to settle his fading erection and now he could evade her at his full potential. Stealthily he moved around the skirting board keeping his back to it and edging to the arch way that led to the utility room. There was a step down to this part of their room and he would have to climb down. Lori was crouching with the gun in hand and at the far side of the room, she had convinced herself that he would be hiding behind the furnishings and was looking to shrink the remaining possibilities . Her beam struck the stacker unit they used for storing odds and sods and this quickly diminished to a tiny size. Next her attention would focus on the potted plant in the corner and then the litter bin in his direction.

“Don’t test me Doug, I’m a whole lot of woman to get angry. Give yourself up now and I might allow you to be tall enough to see over the top of my little toe here. But keep hiding like this and you’ll end up spending a day as a tiny insect at the bottom of the smelliest pair of my high heels that I can find”

 

It was clear that Lori was becoming agitated that he had eluded capture thus far and he was ever fearful of her continued threats. As he reached the top of the step which led down to the utility room floor he could see a possible route out to the back garden, it was risky to leave at his size but then he didn’t have a choice. Something inside his mixed up brain now told him Lori wasn’t to be trusted and he had a sense of déjà vu and of running away from Lori much like this before. Had Lori reduced his height on Mars? He didn’t know but he needed to find out.

 

His possible escape path was a tube that had been fixed into the wall to allow the exhaust of their thermal clothes dryer to vent outside, the side of the connection tube which ran along the floor had a small hole in it that he had been meaning to patch up. The hole was perhaps big enough that he could squeeze inside and walk out to the open. However the utility room was large and there was a lot of ground to cover for someone so small.

ZAP! A beam struck the litter bin nearby and Lori walked towards the archway leading to the utility room and suddenly she saw Doug scampering down the step and diving into a clump of her clothes that had overflowed the nearby laundry bin.

“There you are!”

She barked happily and casually stepped into the room. Meantime Doug had climbed over one of her dresses and inside one of the arm holes to make his way under cover and down the long sleeve. He could hear clothes being lifted high above and soon she would be checking the dress he was inside.

“Couldn’t keep out of my giant clothes eh Doug? Don’t worry tiny you will be seeing all of them from the inside from now on, that I can assure you”

Literally as Doug exited the long sleeve of the dress it was raised up and he managed to crawl under the sonic washing machine on his hands and knees to get closer to his potential exit. Lori could see he wasn’t in her clothes any longer and stood up to survey the room.

“You are cunning, I should have left you toddler size so you would have been easier to catch.”

Speaking partly to herself Lori looked at the shrinking device in her hand and saw that its energy level was nearly depleted, she couldn’t afford to begin zapping all of the appliances in the utility room as it probably only had a few seconds of shrinking operation left before she could recharge it.

“There is no way out of here Doug, sooner or later I will find you”

Her warning came as he spotted a selection of his own shoes and that of Lori’s near the closed back door, they would be perfect cover for him to use and ever closer to the tube of the dryer unit.

Lori was starting to crouch down and look under the appliances and Doug crawled out just in the time to avoid being spotted as he made for the cover afforded by a pair of his own dirty hiking boots. It was funny for him to be crouched down behind the side of a shoe he used to fit and to see his current footwear which was a pair of slip on training shoes beside it. However this comparison didn’t last long as Lori’s huge presence was getting closer.

“I figure you are not tall enough to climb back up that step into the kitchen Doug because I saw how small that I’ve made you, and you can’t possibly open the back door so you are trapped in here with me. It’s only a matter of time and you are mine.”

Saying this Lori stood up and walked the length of the room looking around when she accidently stepped on a plastic component that happened to have broken off the base trim of the sonic washer.

“ouch!”

Came her thunderous voice echoing in the room and hurting Doug’s ears as she reacted to the plastic cracking under the base of her bare foot.

“I hope you saw that Doug? That little plastic thing was crushed flat under my foot and all by accident, you don’t want to be risking that now do you? I think your little body would squish very easily under my pretty feet and I wouldn’t want to hurt you, it’s safer if you come out”

Tossing the collapsed piece of plastic to one side Doug saw the result and gulped down hard to think that could have been him.

 

Lori noticed a pair of her shoes nearby and slipped her feet inside them to avoid hurting her foot on anything else as she searched for her tiny husband. Doug had to lay down on his side close to his rather pungent smelling boots as her foot came very close when it entered the shoes that happened to be only a few inches away from his position.

“I’m wearing big heels now tiny, you really don’t want to see the wrong side of these, come on out where it’s safe and I can see you.”

He didn’t dare move because if she really looked near her foot as it wiggled into her left shoe he might have been discovered. There was silence again and Lori grew more frustrated and decided on new tactics.

“You know this utility room really needs a tidying up, I might just fetch the vacuum cleaner.”

Goosebumps covered Doug’s arms as he heard her latest threat, the vacuum would sound like a tornado to him and would be very scary if he was sucked inside it, and this didn’t bare thinking about.

Doug made a drastic decision , there was no way to reach the hole to escape with Lori stood as close as she was right now and he couldn’t continue to hide where he was if the vacuum came out. He looked up at her skyscraper tall body as she was almost directly over his position, he couldn’t make out where she was looking due to the vast ledge of her buxom shape obscuring his view but then he noticed the swish of her blonde ponytail and took a chance. He ran to the back of her shoe and clasped his body around the back of her high heel. His presence went unnoticed as Lori moved about for one last check of the room.

“What’s this?”

Her voice boomed out and he noticed her kneeling right down which made her skirted rear end hover dangerously over his current position blotting out much of the light in the room. He couldn’t see what she had found but then his heart sank as he heard her say.

“Doug, if you are still in here little man don’t think you can escape out of that broken pipe from the dryer I’ve blocked it up with a pair of my socks and I know you will be far to puny to pull them out”

Now what was he to do? She held all the cards as there was no way out of the room at his size. Just as he was about to give himself up Lori spoke to herself and he could just make out the mumblings from above.

“What if he already got out that way?”

With doubt in her mind she opened the back door and stepped out with Doug flapping gently on the back of her left shoe. What luck he thought.

 

Lori stood on the patio slabs and glanced back into the utility room, it was clear that the door step was too much of an obstacle for her husband if he was still inside but she had to check he hadn’t already escaped.

The other side of the tube that met the exterior of the house wall had a metal vent on the outside and she grinned knowing it would be like prison bars for Doug to escape through, he had to be inside she concluded and was about to step back indoors when she felt something brush the back of her ankle. At first she feared it was a spider but as she looked down, over her left shoulder, Doug jumped off the back of her shoe and ran like the wind!

“No! Come back here you little!”

She shouted and Doug ran at full speed towards some flower pots with Lori taking only two steps to catch him up. Thud! Her giant shoe came down behind him but as she leaned over to grab his body he slipped through her fingers as he ran between two large flower pots that Lori had to walk around.

As she reached the other side Doug had already seen a hole in their badly maintained wooden fence. He dived for the hole just as she caught up with him but there was no way she could negotiate the fence at this point as it was taller than she was, however there was an open section that had not been fixed since the high winds back in the winter and she rushed towards this gap some sixty feet down the garden.

 

Doug had entered the neighbours garden and straight onto their extended patio. Sarah was sunbathing laying on a blanket that was spread across the patio slabs. She was wearing just her bright green bikini and laid on her front whilst she read a book and tanned her back. There was a commotion the other side of the fence as she heard Lori shout and then the most remarkable thing happened. A perfect miniature version of Doug, the hot guy she had a major crush on, was running towards her only he couldn’t have been more than two or three inches tall! She didn’t move as this little figure ran up to her and then jumped up onto the open pages of her book. He was real, very real and panting from what had to be a long run for him but only a matter of a few feet in reality.

“Doug, come back here!”

Lori blasted from behind the fence before she made it to the open section of the fence. Doug looked up at the beautiful teenager she was wide eyed and didn’t know what was going on, was she dreaming or was this real? As she heard Lori creaking part of the fence back to push her way through the gap it was clear he was escaping from her and his pleading eyes looked up for protection. Sarah looked how small and how utterly cute he was and simply had to protect him.

“Please Sarah hide me”

He squeaked breathlessly and she smiled at hearing his small voice. But she couldn’t simply fold her book over him because it would have remained open, all of a sudden she looked at Doug and he seemed to be staring not at her face but at her boobs. From Doug’s perspective Sarah possessed breasts that were gigantic and not much indifferent cup size to what Lori had just upgraded to! There was no time and Sarah simply looked down at her voluptuous endowments and back at the small man stood before her, it was possible she thought to herself and proceeded to unfasten her top. Doug was amazed as Sarah quickly untied the top of her bikini and let a cup full down flat onto the towel below. For those fleeting fractions of a second he saw a glimpse of her firm enormous breast as Sarah whispered.

“In you go, hide”

He didn’t think about his reaction. Simply running over the centre of this large section of vivid green material the enormous triangle he stood on was raised back into place and his body was plastered gently to the underside of her tremendous breast. Sarah ensured that she shifted her resting position, he was under her but hanging along with the curve of her breast which just brushed against the towels surface. As Lori entered the garden she looked around and spotted Sarah who was pretending to continue her reading as if nothing had ever happened. It took all of her effort to ignore the heat of this panting little body next to her flesh and the gorgeous sensations it was encouraging.

 

“Oh Sarah....sorry I...”

Lori was looking flustered and for an excuse to why she was trespassing in such a manner.

“You ok Lori?”

Sarah put her book down and kept low in order to protect Doug from sight.

“Yes, listen Sarah we have a small hamster staying with us I err, I call it Doug just for a joke. You probably heard me just then shouting at it”

Lori pretended to laugh as she tried to make sense of her actions.

“It’s very important to my friends and as we are responsible for its care I need to find the little devil as it crawled into your garden somewhere around here.”

“Oh really? I didn’t notice anything it must be quite small”

“Yes it’s tiny alright”

Biting her bottom lip Lori was annoyed to have let Doug evade her and walked up and down a few times looking at the edge of the patio but she realised he might have doubled back if he was clever.

“Never mind it looks like it probably turned back to my garden..sorry Sarah”

“That’s ok, hope you find it”

 

When Lori had disappeared Sarah heard their back door slam and her attention went back to the tiny man laying under the curve of her breast, how delightful it was to feel his presence next to her boob.

“It’s alright she’s gone now, stay there and I’ll carry you inside my house ok?”

Doug was a little disoriented and didn’t say a thing, he was however wondering if he did the right thing. Escaping Lori and letting some love sick hormonal teenage girl get her hands on him whilst he was so vulnerable might have been going from the fire pan and into the fire as the saying goes. But he knew deep down that there was something about the changed Lori that he was very wary of and this disturbed him, it was better to take his chances with Sarah, she had always been a sweet girl in the time he had known her.

 

It was totally inappropriate but he found his current predicament rather enjoyable, he had been sandwiched into a massive bikini cup of a very hot and hard bodied nineteen year old and it felt good as her firm breast bounced with her steps. Once Sarah was inside she glanced at the mirror in the hallway and her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as she could see how small Doug’s shape was outlined at the base of her boob. “Poor guy he must be so intimidated by my size” she thought but then smiled to think how even normal sized guys were often quite surprised to see how stacked she was for a short woman.

“Hold on”

She cautioned as she trotted upstairs making for her bedroom. She held her hand close to her breast in case her top should come open but of course it didn’t, part of her wanted to touch him like this and shift his body upwards until he was next to her nipple. This thought and others like it had already made both her nipples hard and she felt embarrassed that he would notice this. As she stopped in her room she crouched by the bed and leaned over it to allow him to tumble out as she loosened the cup once more. Doug was freed and fell only a few feet to the soft pink and white top sheet. As he once again got his bearings straight Sarah fastened her bikini back into place and her mouth dropped open to once again see this tiny living being as he attempted to stand. Before he turned her way she swallowed her shoulders and hunched over a little to drop her chest out of sight, she didn’t want him to see that their momentary contact had produced such a reaction to her nipples.

 

“Sarah, thank you so much”

Doug said humbly and felt a little red in his cheeks at the same time realising that he had just come out of this beautiful girl’s bikini top.

“That’s ok Doug, it is really you isn’t it? I thought I was dreaming but you are real?”

“Yes, real small”

He tried to laugh and Sarah was appreciative of his humour.

“How did this happen, why are you like only as tall as my thumb?”

Doug owed his saviour an explanation and even though he didn’t have all the answers yet.

“It all started when I had some recurring dreams about Mars and a lady from Mars who seemed very familiar to me but in reality I didn’t know who she was or why I kept dreaming about Mars in my sleep. I went to Recall, do you know them?”

“Yes my friend Gabby went on a lunar exploration trip with them last weekend, well she remembers it even if it didn’t really happen”

“Well I went there for a memory of Mars to get these dreams out of my head but that’s when things went a little crazy. Someone has given me some false memories, set me up with Lori somehow as if we had been with each other for years and when this Recall machine kicked in my heads been leaking parts of my past to me, my real past that is ever since. Now I know I have been to Mars and I know the name of the lady from Mars who features in my dreams and I think she is a friend who can help me.”

Pacing the bed Doug continued as the young woman watched his every action, she was fascinated more by watching his tiny body move around than his story but she listened all the same.

“When I came back to Lori to work this all out, what I said to her seemed to trigger her own recollections of her past. It seems she had her own memories adjusted also but perhaps willingly unlike me. She took some tablet that has given her full recollection of the past and she suddenly pulled out this shrinking ray and began zapping me as she chased me through the house”

“A shrinking ray? I thought that sort of stuff was science fiction but well here you are on my bed all tiny”

“Well I thought that as well Sarah but Lori soon made me this small and I was lucky it wasn’t worse than this. I don’t trust her, she is connected somehow to whoever set up this false life I have been living and well here I am”

“That’s so like James bond, what will you do now? Are you stuck like this forever?”

“You mean this size?”

“Yes tiny like you are now is it permanent?”

“I have no idea but the gun she had must be using the same technology they have at that Reform place to shrink and grow people only much more compact and sophisticated.”

“Reform’s where Lori was made taller right?”

Sarah seemed quite interested in the mention of Reform.

“Yeh, she’s a natural six footer now”

“Oh I would give anything to be that tall, just to have long legs like that, I’m just so short”

Standing up to make her point Sarah rose over the bed with her knee caps now level with Doug. Her petite frame was curvy in all the right places but she was especially top heavy. Doug was forced to look up at the young giantess and her sun kissed flesh seemed to stretch upwards forever until he clapped eyes on her bust which was definitely the largest he’d ever encountered.

“Sarah, you look incredibly tall to me right now”

He said hoping to win her over.

Chapter 31 by summa0

 

Sarah suddenly realised that she couldn’t even see him any longer as he stood way below on the bed and her breasts were interrupting her view own view. Never had she felt so tall, given her five foot one chassis but right at this moment the man who she had lustfully stared upon on more than one occasion was viewing her like a giant woman. As she imagined what she would have looked like from his perspective, she suddenly became a little self conscious that she might even appear frighteningly large.

“I guess that I must look like a scary giant person to you huh?”

She quickly settled back to her original position trying to conceal her size and left only her pretty fresh face in his view.

“Well you are a giantess but no, you don’t look scary, far from it”

“Really?”

Sarah felt reassured and a little more confident, for her it was a nice thought that a man actually had to look up at her for a change, but this was very extreme.

 

She placed a hand down by his side just to compare her fingers and Doug could see her curiosity was growing and was reminded that this giant young woman fancied him, or at least Lori used to tease him that she had a blatant crush on him. Perhaps given his size that would no longer be true which would make this encounter less embarrassing for them both.

“It’s a lot to take in Sarah to see a person my size for you, but believe me it’s a whole world of difference from down here, I mean everything is bigger and potentially more dangerous”

“Awww you’re right, I mean someone could step on you or anything, I’ll have to be extra careful around you now.”

“Sarah, what I need right now is to get myself to Mars and to get my height restored. I need someone I can trust to help me and I’m hoping that person is you”

“You can trust me Doug, I wouldn’t hurt you, and you can be my little secret ok?”

“Sure, the first thing I need Sarah is to ask you to get me to the central hover bus terminal , there is a locker with some equipment that may help me there and possibly a solution to restore my height”

 

Thinking about the gun that Lori was using and how it looked identical to the one he had stowed in the locker, Doug was banking on this device being able to reverse the shrinking.

“So you might be able to get big again, be normal sized?”

Sarah almost sounded disappointed to hear this which made Doug feel uneasy.

“Well that’s my hope Sarah, but being this small there is no way I can get to the terminal safely unless you can take me there”

 

“I’ll help of course I’ll help, but right now I need to get changed for work. I’m supposed to be there in less than an hour and cover for my friend. It’s only for a few hours so maybe you could come with me and I can take you across town to the terminal building afterwards?”

From Doug’s view this wasn’t ideal, he didn’t want to delay returning back to normal but he also didn’t want to upset Sarah when right now she was his only hope.

“Ok Sarah, you can take me to your work for a few hours and then I must get the equipment from the Bus Terminal locker”

 

Sarah stood up and walked over to her various wardrobes and doors selecting some of her clothes to wear. Looking at her side profile Doug’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as he noticed just how blessed this young woman was up top. Her gravity defiant bust appeared to challenge her petite frame as it stood proud of her slim torso by such a large amount that her figure looked like a buxom cartoon character.

 

Without thinking Sarah tossed the clothes onto the bed as she was in the habit of doing and then suddenly she stopped abruptly as she realised her mistake. Stepping back to the bed she could see the pair of white knickers that she had just thrown down were now moving. At first she clasped a hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle and then before she helped Doug, by lifting up the article of underwear in question, she couldn’t help but bite her bottom lip as she realised just how small he was in comparison to her. If her skimpy underwear could totally hide him from sight then he would fit nicely inside it and this one thought made her almost tremble with excitement. As the knickers were raised like a huge collapsed curtain from above, Doug saw an apologetic Sarah smiling down at him.

“Sorry Doug”

She grinned and found that her face was glowing with embarrassment but then so was the tiny mans on her bed. Gathering up all of her things she stepped out of the room to change and walked back inside moments later dressed in a full length lightweight dark brown skirt, and a white t-shirt complete with the logo of the beauty clinic she worked for emblazoned across her left breast. A fashionable belt separated the two and a pair of brown knee high boots finished this outfit. Doug had a thing for women wearing white t-shirts and Sarah’s extremely large bosom made this fitted t-shirt look very sexy as she moved. She shook her long blonde locks down which had previously been fix into a style with some plastic slides, giving her a wild look that was again very attractive and just showed how naturally beautiful she was to carry this look off.

 

“Is it ok to pick you up and take you downstairs?”

Sarah innocently asked which was refreshing to Doug as Lori used to simply do with him as she pleased. As he nodded her hand softly wrapped around his body and she allowed just his head to remain free of the fist she made around him. Holding Doug protectively before her chest she was unaware of the view he was getting of her giant t-shirt as the material shifted and swayed with the grand movements of those giant breasts behind it. Unintentionally she had faced him inwards and he couldn’t avoid watching the action but he was thankful that her neck line wasn’t in view because there was no way he could ignore the sensational cleavage a young woman built like Sarah would have.

 

When they reached what looked like the main living room he was set down on the arm of a leather sofa as Sarah proceeded to fuss with her hair in the wall mounted mirror that was hung over their virtual fire place.

“I can’t believe that all this is happening, this must be such a wild adventure for you Doug. I would be so scared if I found myself in a world full of giants yet you seem to take it in your stride”

“Well that’s probably because I’ve been this small before, you get used to it”

Doug responded honestly and wished he hadn’t as it posed many questions from Sarah.

“Wait, so you are telling me that Lori used the shrinking ray thingy on you before you had this memory incident, back when you thought you were, well living a normal life?”

With sudden renewed interest, Sarah turned around and looked at him from across the width of the room, she was very curious to why he had been made small previously. From what she understood Lori had shrunk him to capture him this time and it intrigued her why a man might allow his wife to shrink him for other reasons.

“Well, not Lori exactly, she didn’t know about her own shrinking device at that stage. I was shrunk at the Reform place but that all doesn’t matter, I just meant to say that I can handle being this size from some of the experience I have had previously”

There was hesitancy in Doug’s reply that led Sarah to think he was embarrassed to continue this line of conversation but this made it all the more appealing for her to dig a little deeper.

“I knew those Reform places could make people a little taller because Lori had that done, but what I don’t understand is why a tall guy like you would allow them to make you so..... well, tiny, like you are now?”

Sarah saw that Doug seemed to be squirming at her question trying to seek an appropriate answer only she managed to suggest one for him.

“Unless, unless you wanted to be this small? I mean compared to Lori, maybe to experience her size as a giant, so your wife would be a giant woman?”

“Well Sarah that um...I mean to say that we......”

Sarah giggled out loud to see Doug in such a fix, he clearly couldn’t find the ability to lie to her right now and even given his size she could see his face was beetroot red.

 

She had fantasised about making love with Doug many times, in one of her day dreams he would knock at her door innocently wishing to borrow something from her house when she would seduce him. It was an obsession of Sarah’s to think that someday this hunk of a man who lived in the house next door would notice her in a more than friendly way and that he would give up his pretty wife to be with a younger woman. But never before had she considered this scenario where the man she was so attracted to would one day turn up as small as a mouse and so in need of her help. The thought that she could take advantage of this situation and flirt with him whilst she had the chance presented itself, it was clear that she had the upper hand in this situation and maybe she could test out if he liked her.

“If only he wasn’t so small right now”

She thought but then the recollection of how it felt when he was close to her back in the garden made her wonder how interesting this unique size could actually be.

“Wow Doug is that true? I remember Lori joked that you were into tall women but I never imagined she meant women that would appear taller than buildings to you?”

Sarah stepped back towards Doug aware of how towering she would appear to him and enjoyed waiting for his reaction. As she stood by the arm of the Sofa her brown skirt seemed to fill his vision rising up to her leather belt and then the rest of her curvy body beyond. He had dropped himself into this conversation and there seemed no way out, other than to make an admission, he needed Sarah’s trust and didn’t want to lie to her yet he also knew that this gigantic teenager was becoming flirtatious.

“Ok Sarah you got me, both Lori and I decided it would be interesting to have such a size difference between us, just for a day or so and hence I spent some time like this”

With this admission from Doug, Sarah lowered herself bending at the knees which resulted in her absolutely enormous upper body tilting down towards him in her white t-shirt. The shapes behind the thin material made it look like she had smuggled to hot air balloons beneath her top and it was like they

were about to land upon him, but this view was very feminine and very stunning.

“So you like being little, I mean, well really tiny just like you are right now?

There was no way Doug could answer her question as he lustfully stared up at those twin white domes in the sky seeing them settle with a gentle bounce as only larger breasts did.

“I guess being close to a woman who is this much bigger than you does have many sizeable benefits”

Sarah emphasised the word sizeable as she lowered her chest just a little more making sure to flash a hint of some giant cleavage. She could see he was blown away by what he saw and wondered if she could press him further on the subject. Looking over her projecting bosoms it was clear to her that they would appear absolutely humongous to him which made her all the more confident to continue.

“Talking of sizeable benefits it must be very overwhelming when you realise just how small you are to parts of a woman’s body. Say a woman’s breasts for example, how on earth did you manage any foreplay with Lori? Just one of her boobs would be? I suppose as big as a house to you?”

Sarah decided to sit down next to the arm of the sofa whilst she spoke and the movement made Doug fall down onto the curved arms surface and then roll sideways until he fell into her skirted lap. As he recovered he found the soft skirt difficult to stand on as it wasn’t tensioned between her legs and so he just ended up floundering on his back in the material as it sagged underneath his body. Sarah giggled to see his small accident and Doug didn’t know what to say as she picked him up purchasing the back of his t-shirt between a pinch of two huge finger nails.

 

There was a renewed confidence growing inside Sarah, she had embarrassed him and yet she was feeling less embarrassed and less inhibited herself with the situation. Raising him up and very close to the curve of her right breast she couldn’t help teasing him for a reaction and dangled his whole body so that his feet actually rested on the top slope of her mighty mammary.

This sudden scenery was too much for Doug to handle, the curvy expanse of her t-shirt stretched out before him demonstrating just how gigantic the breast below his feet actually was and stood on the surface there was a living chasm of breathtakingly deep cleavage tantalising his senses and only a few steps away. Inevitably this gorgeous teenage giantess had given him a full erection and his trousers bumped outwards advertising just how happy he was with the grand scenery and to be placed in this position.

“SSSSarah..... “

Doug began to speak but like all the giantesses he had met so far she soon learned to talk over him and command their interaction.

“Am I overwhelming you Doug? I bet this is a pretty sexy place to be when you are a small guy mmm?”

“I shouldn’t be here....”

Came a weak answer from Doug but it was an answer that made Sarah smile back down at him as she softly said.

“You are right Doug you shouldn’t be there......”

Her fingers still suspending his body slid his feet across the tensed surface of her bland white top and then released him into the softness of her exposed and cavernous cleavage.

“I think a tiny guy like you should be safely tucked down here instead”

 

Doug fumbled around between the two curving walls of flesh trying to steady his body as his legs dropped down between them followed by his waist. It only took a few seconds before he was slipping deeper and deeper, very soon he was gobbled up by her sexy womanly assets as they now towered above him on either side. He had lost his fight to contain how turned on she had made him and couldn’t help thinking about the boobs that held him right now, how firm they looked from the outside in that oh so tight white t-shirt and how massive they were even compared on a giantess scale.

 

Standing up Sarah surprised herself at how forward she had suddenly become and loved every minute of seducing Doug and how easy it was. She knew he was turned on right now and so was she, tucking him down in-between her breasts was an odd yet exciting action and right now she could feel him wriggling around which was more than pleasant.

“I don’t think you mind being where I put you, do you Doug? Especially the way you’ve been checking this tight t-shirt out. I may not have a long pair of legs to ogle over but my tits are pretty spectacular if I do say so myself. Besides I really can’t think of any safer way to carry a tiny guy like you”

There was a muffled response from Doug as he tried to say something but ended up with a face full of warm breast as Sarah walked out of her house towards her work. He was gently bounced around and unable to peek out of her cleavage as his body had sunk quite deep from the surface.

 

Even taking into account the distraction of the mystery about what was really going on in his life, he still found his current predicament was turning him on. This gorgeous teenager had slipped him into her cleavage and was beginning to tease him not unlike Lori had when they first experimented with his size. Normally he would have felt guilty for allowing himself to enjoy this situation but his relationship with Lori was false, he was married on paper for sure but he knew that their history together was fabricated which had to mean that their relationship wasn’t meant to be. In his mind he was now a free agent, and this gorgeous nineteen year old was certainly pushing all his buttons right now as a giant as she was.

 

When Sarah reached the main road that led away from their housing complex Doug’s enjoyment was put on pause as he heard the loud tones of Lori’s unmistakable voice.

“Sarah, hold on will you!”

Lori had obviously spotted Sarah leaving and followed her up the length of the road.

“Sorry to stop you Sarah. I just wanted to know if you saw or heard anything strange in your house since we last spoke?”

Sounding rather frustrated Lori had clearly been searching hard for Doug and was clutching at straws to discover where he had disappeared.

“You mean your friends missing Hamster? You still haven’t found it?”

Sarah was very sharp minded and remained very calm as she pretended to go along on the pretence that they were discussing a missing rodent. Doug found that he was automatically cowering and keeping still with the knowledge of his giant wife so close by, he couldn’t possibly be discovered as he had no real idea what Lori was capable of. Being a couple of inches tall the thought of Lori taking him back home based on her earlier behaviour made him frightened and he didn’t like the fact that he was scared of a woman. What did go through his mind was the irony of being hidden in this buxom babes cleavage whilst she chatted to his wife, it was only a few days earlier that he was hiding from Sarah in his wife’s blouse.

“No, the little beggar is too cunning, I can only think that he, I mean it did enter your garden that’s why I wondered if you heard ....or saw anything odd after I went back to look for it?”

“Now you mention it”

Sarah began and Doug’s heart was thumping in his chest wondering if she would simply hand him over!

“As I finished sunbathing and I was walking back indoors there may have been a noise coming from inside that old dilapidated shed of ours, I didn’t really think about it at the time cause the wind cuts through the holes in the door and makes all sorts of things rattle about and I’m quite used to hearing it, but maybe it could have made its way inside? It wasn’t windy at all today and there was some noise”

“Do you mind if I check it out?”

“No, help yourself, my mum and dad are away so there’s no need to knock on the door you can just go around the back or through the broken fence like you did today”

“Thanks again Sarah, I’d better get back and check into that right away”

There was a large sigh of relief as Doug listened to their exchanges and a renewed trust in Sarah for not giving him up, he had to wonder if this was a loyalty to him and her understanding of the situation or just because she was enjoying his company right now?

 

As Sarah continued to walk on she peered down into her cleavage just managing to spot a fraction of the top of Doug’s head of dark hair, the sight made her grin because where her breasts met they almost eclipsed him from view due to his tiny size.

“It’s ok Doug, the big bad lady has gone.”

She said in a teasing manner that was hinting at how scared she thought her passenger might be. Doug managed a thanks and Sarah confidently strolled towards the Beauty Salon where she worked part time.

Chapter 32 by summa0

 

When they entered the Salon a few minutes later the smell of hair products was thick in the air.

“Hey Sarah”

“Oh hi Mindy”

“Are you covering for Tina’s sessions today?”

“Yeh, she’s got a hot date tonight”

“So what about you Sarah, are you still lusting after that hunk next door you keep banging on about?”

Doug could almost feel Sarah’s body warm up around him as she listened to her work colleague talking about him, perhaps she was blushing.

“Actually Doug’s his name and he’s finally noticed me you could say in a very big way”

Sarah sat down at one of the client service areas and began cleaning various tools she would use to apply treatments to customers. It was a thrill for her to talk like this whilst knowing Doug was secretly stowed away inside her top.

“Really? Well go on girl tell me more?”

Mindy moved closer to her friend not wishing to work further until she was up on the latest gossip as normal, luckily the Salon had no customers waiting whilst they both idly chatted.

 

By now the heat generated between Sarah’s huge breasts was slowly cooking Doug and he needed a change of scenery, unable to crawl up and out of her top he decided to squeeze his way downwards hoping he could drop out into her t-shirt. He could hear her chatter and knew Sarah was teasing him with her responses.

“I think it was my boobs that finally got his attention, he’s a breast man that I’m sure of”

“Well you may be pintsized my friend but there’s no guy in the world who could ignore those big bouncy hooters of yours”

Sarah laughed and Doug was rocked violently about for a few seconds. When the world that was Sarah’s breasts had stopped jiggling he tried once more to push his way slowly downwards.

“Talking of being pintsized I had an erotic dream about Doug last night....”

“Erotic eh? I haven’t had one of those in ages...come on tell Mindy what happened?”

Suddenly Doug stopped what he was doing as this conversation was getting interesting.

“Well, I was sunbathing in my bikini and along comes Doug to check me out of course and the next thing I know he’s shrinking....you know, becoming like really small and I’m suddenly not pintsized anymore I’m like a giant woman compared to him”

“Weird, so how small was he like a little dwarf man?”

“No...you don’t get it Mindy, I’m standing there and he probably has to look up to see my ankles, he was tiny like tom thumb only really hot and really cute”

“Woah, that’s extreme so what did you do with him?”

“Well I put him in my bikini cup to start with and we definitely both enjoyed the experience”

“That’s a pretty kinky dream Sarah”

“So Mindy, what if your George suddenly started shrinking and became tiny like that would you find it sexy?”

“George fitting in the palm of my hand, mmm that would be kind of funny to see. I’m not sure he’d like it though, I never could look after my dolls at home. But I guess it could be quite sexy, I mean he’s always been a bit lax when it comes to foreplay and if he was that small I could make sure he services me in all the right places for as long as I wanted. Knowing George though he’d probably just lose it when he saw that my tits were bigger than he was, come to think of it if I was that big to him it would be fun to use him as a living dildo don’t you think?”

“Mindy! That’s so.....”

Sarah was embarrassed to say more as the thought of using Doug like a sex object hadn’t even occurred to her until her friend painted the mental picture.

“.....Hot?”

Mindy finished for her and they both laughed as Mindy continued even further with her explicit conversation.

“And it gives muff diving a whole new meaning eh!”

Doug was thankful of the boob barrier around him as their roaring laughter would have hurt his ears, however the shaking of Sarah’s boobs did allow him to fall down a gap between them and the bra she was wearing.

 

When Sarah ceased laughing she suddenly realised that Doug had slipped from her chest and he was caught in her form fitting t-shirt just above her navel. The clingy cotton was all around him and his small lump would have been noticeable if it wasn’t for the fact that she remained seated.

“Mind, there’s no one here at present so do you mind if I finish that stock take out the back?”

“No, go ahead I’ll twiddle my thumbs out here and hold the fort”

With the knowledge that Doug was safe from falling out of her t-shirt Sarah turned her back to her friend and walked out into the back of the salon. As she closed the door behind her she walked down to the end room where they kept boxes of products and had their small staff room area. Switching on the lights she slid a bolt across the door hoping to catch a few minutes of privacy with Doug. Her head was swimming with the images that Mindy had planted with her sexy banter and she wanted to see if Doug could be seduced and maybe she could have some more intimate contact with him whilst he was so little.

 

There was a table in the room and she reached inside her top to pull Doug out and settle him on its surface.

“Wwwhere are we?”

Doug looked around nervously at the large room which smelled of nothing but strong flowery scents that were artificially created through chemicals.

“In the back room of the Salon where I work, I thought you needed saving before you fell out of my top altogether, you are a wriggly little passenger”

With a gigantic gleaming smile Sarah hovered over the table and stood so that her waist was level with the edge, whilst she nervously fiddled with her long hair she wondered how to take this encounter to the next level.

“Well I didn’t expect to end up between your, well you know, up there inside your t-shirt Sarah”

Doug admitted and was having to step back to look past her bust as it thrust forward like an enormous white hillside. Sarah looked down and could see his difficultly but instead of stepping back she gently inhaled to swell her chest so that it was even more of an obstacle to see past. This action was casual enough but quite something to see from below as the white ceiling expanded stretching what appeared to be acres of tight cotton that stressed her t-shirt right down to her waist.

“Why did she have to wear a white t-shirt?”

Doug questioned inside his own mind knowing his weakness for seeing a busty female who complimented such a simple yet undeniably sexy garment.

“Sorry for the spontaneity, but as I said it is the safest way to carry you. Anyhow I figure, if I was a guy and someone had shrunk me down real tiny like you are, and then some giant busty blonde plucked me up in her big fingers and slid me straight down into her cleavage, I reckon I’d love every minute of it”

What answer could Doug offer but to agree with her, his mind had reasoned earlier that he was effectively a free agent now. Lori was his wife on paper but she was also mixed up in the scrambling of his memories and the false life he had been duped into leading which meant she wasn’t the love of his life and here right now this gorgeous young woman was again openly flirting with him and he could take advantage of the situation and have a little fun.

“You certainly don’t beat around the bush do you Sarah? But you are right, being this tiny certainly does have some very big perks when it comes to being picked up by a woman built like you”

Lowering down very slowly Sarah decided to be brazen and use all of her womanly attributes to lure Doug into revealing if he really found her attractive. She settled her breasts on the table landing them down with a thud that only he could hear, it was the sound of substantial womanly curves landing on a solid surface. Suddenly he was stood before these magnificent breasts and found himself looking up at a towering white mass of stretched cotton with the prominent bumps of her two nipples hovering a few feet in his scale above where he now stood.

“Are these the big perks you were talking of little guy?”

Sarah said in her best seductive voice knowing very well how close she had landed her chest to where he stood and guessing how huge it looked through his little eyes. Her enormous breasts seemed to quiver ever so slightly shifting the wall of material that now filled Doug’s vision and he was finding his eyes wandering looking through this thin barrier and taking note of a not to be ignored, huge white bra beneath.

“Oh yeh, those are major advantages of being small like this”

“So, tell me Doug did Lori ever pick you up with her fingers and put you in her cleavage when you were this small to her?”

This question was posed as Sarah tilted her boobs just a little in order to flash cleavage which was awesome in size to the small man that she now overshadowed with her vast upper body.

“W, why do you want to know that?”

Came a stuttered reply from Doug as he witnessed this giant bosomy spectacle looming ever closer.

“Because I’ve always been jealous of her height and her long legs, even before she was made taller, and I was so jealous that she managed to land a man like you. But most of all it would make me feel so good to know that at least my cleavage and my tits up here are bigger and sexier than hers?”

 

Lori was stacked that Doug knew from firsthand experience and even more so given her recent G cup enhancements but Sarah was definitely a hands down winner in this competition and her relative size made her all the more exaggerated. As her cleavage practically spilled out of her top Doug looked deep into it depths and contemplated how insignificant he was to this girls mere breasts which excited him all the more.

“Well, are they bigger Doug?”

Sarah prompted and shifted her cleavage so it was entirely all that Doug could now see, she could only imagine what a man his size would make of her voluptuous body so close up and the thought turned her on.

“Oh yes much, much bigger”

Came the response from Doug as he craned his neck back to appreciate how many real inches this now vertical line of deeply tanned cleavage actually spanned, the amount he could see was easily more than double his height which through his eyes appeared to be fourteen feet tall and there was more hidden away in her tight t-shirt!

“So my boobs are a lot bigger but are they sexier?”

Sarah questioned teasingly as she suddenly removed her top peeling it slowly away from her body and allowed her absolutely enormous white silky bra to bounce into view before her captive audience. As her top disappeared Doug was looking at this shiny white hillside that landed before him and swelled to an incredibly sexy size as her breasts filled out. Her bra was everywhere around him now as she purposely settled her breasts either side of where stood for the most effective display of her womanly assets, he was in awe of these two towering and smooth white curves rising way above his head and expanding in all directions. He couldn’t help himself as he felt compelled to touch the side of her left breast and try to knead his fingers into the relatively thick material just to test that this was real and a living woman actually filled this mega sized garment.

“Oooh”

Sarah reacted surprised at the contact feeling for the first time his small hands brushing the exterior of her bra with the lightest of touches. Her left hand moved in and Doug saw a giant finger tip and a thumb surrounding him and wondered if she was going to pull him away when unexpectedly Sarah gently pushed his body into the side of her bra and then slid him slowly across the smooth exterior following the fullness of her breast and demonstrating just how incredibly big they actually were to him as he glided over the surface. Under her direction she raised him, and his manhood which was now uncontrollably pitching forwards in his trousers, was lined up with the obvious giant white bump that was her stiff nipple and he was pressed and held against it from the outside whilst Sarah breathed deeply holding back her desire to shout out about her growing excitement. Lifting him away from her bra he was in the first row seat to watch Sarah hunch her shoulders and arms together in order to push her cleavage inwards and expand her attributes forwards so that they strained that already challenged bra. Holding this pose she lowered her hand and positioned Doug so that he stood on the top slope of her right bra cup. He could now see the magnitude of her glorious breasts and the sensational expanse of her cleavage as he lustfully looked down into the valley she had created for him.

“Are my boobs sexier Doug? Am I sexy.... to you?”

The answer was clear for her eyes as she could spy the bulge in his tiny trousers and the look of wonder on his face but she had to hear it.

“Sarah.....you are an incredibly sexy girl and these tits of yours, these giant tits of yours are just awesome”

By now Doug was getting over stimulated from his surroundings and simply had to have contact with Sarah, he walked along the lacy floor below his feet which was the decorative top trim of her bra cup and then he looked up into her massive blue eyes as if asking her approval to proceed. Sarah wanted more contact and contact that was far more intimate than simply rubbing his clothed little body around the outside of her bra, she wanted to strip his tiny clothes away and see his muscular frame and most of all she wanted to feel his touch, skin to skin.

“You’ll find that my tits are even more awesome and sexy from the inside of this silky bra if you’d like to explore undercover?”

She offered and eased up the pressure she had applied to swell her cleavage making her bra less taught across the cups so that Doug could choose to crawl underneath the material. Before he did so she flushed red in the face as she added.

“But it would be very sexy for me if left your clothes outside my bra, besides you’ll slide in there much easier”

The ice seemed to have been broken with both of them saying what they meant, the signals were clear and Doug was only too pleased to oblige.

“Sarah would you like to undress me?”

It was an odd request but Doug wanted to be treated like a doll at that moment by allowing this beauty to remove his clothes like only a giantess could. Surprised at his own suggestion he watched as she picked him up from her breast and into her palm with the curiosity of a virgin lapping up every new part of this encounter.

“I’ll be slow and gentle, with these long finger nails of mine I don’t want to hurt you”

She said as her nails slipped his shoes from his feet and let them tumble down to the table, next his socks and then his top. Doug lay flat in her palm and as his chest was exposed Sarah licked her finger tip and traced it down from his Pecs to his waist a distance that was less than an inch for her but he could see her eyes light up with anticipation.

“You are so tiny but so well built”

Her voice uttered quietly as she contemplated removing his trousers and poised a thumb and finger nail at his waist level on either side.

“I’ve never undressed a guy quite so easily before, but I think you need to help me a little with these”

“Sure”

Doug agreed and unfastened the minute button of his trousers allowing Sarah to slide them away. With only his boxers left she rolled the top pad of her spare index finger over his hardness as if testing how it would spring back up.

“You really enjoy this don’t you little guy?”

Saying nothing Doug just pulled out his boxers and let a huge nail slide inside and watched it pull them away down his legs.

“Yes, you really like me doing this”

Again Sarah repeated once his manhood sprung into view. She couldn’t believe that the man of her recent fantasies was now naked in the palm of her hand and despite his miniature stature his muscular body was as wonderfully chiselled as she had fantasised. His member was tiny barely more than a centimetre long but she still wanted to touch it. Closer she moved her hand towards her face as she studied him and then found herself kissing his entire body with a lingering contact.

 

The giant lips of this nineteen year old stunner settled across Doug’s exposed front and reached from his neck to his ankles with their supple and slightly damp exterior. His manhood buried into the plump midsection of her top lip and this contact made him all the more stiffer as the lips slowly and reluctantly moved away.

“That was some kiss”

He said up to her only now seeing the underside of her chin and some large nostrils breathing above.

“I’ll say”

Sarah swooned and lowered him back to her breast.

“I want to feel you against my nipples you’ve already made them so hard”

Crawling under the lacy net of her bra cup he entered the silky paradise and forced his way head first towards where the material rose to capture her erect nipple. His crawling rubbed his dick along her endless breast flesh and when he re positioned himself over her nipple he tried to straddle it like mounting a horse which made Sarah suddenly gasp to feel him clamp his thighs hard around it. The bra material pushed on his head but didn’t restrain Doug from leaning over her nipple and wrapping his arms around it so his hands could grope its sensitive front end. Her big breasts of course had proportionally big nipples and Doug wondered what this would have looked like outside of the dim light that penetrated the silky canopy around him.

“Ooh you little....little stud”

Came a happy cry from Sarah to feel him wrestling on top her nipple and Doug knew it had expanded a little more as his legs were forced apart to an uncomfortable degree. These were nipples that he would have enjoyed to suck as a normal sized man, a substantial nipple that would have shamed every woman he had ever met. Now he was riding her nipple with his body and trying to stimulate her as best he could and it was working. Sarah reached down inside her waist band and into her knickers, she was conscious that she’d become very wet and now she wanted to finish herself off. Doug was doing such a good job on her nipple that she was close to an orgasm already, and she didn’t want him to stop. Her fingers penetrated her wetness and Doug could tell she had climaxed when she clutched around him from the outside of the bra holding him tighter to her boob and stopping him moving whilst she panted heavily.

“.......so sexy....that was so darned sexy”

She said as she tried to get her breathing back to a regular pattern.

 

Ceasing his actions Doug was left frustrated in her bra having made her cum and he waited for Sarah to recover and retrieve him. After what seemed a long minute she unclasped her bra tumbling Doug into the upturned mass of silk and settled it on the table. He didn’t have time to be overwhelmed by the enormity of her empty bra cup before her lips found his naked body. Sarah leaned over the table and pressed him into the folds of her silky bra as she smothered a pair of lips across his body in a succession of giant kisses. The onslaught of such tender kisses landing simultaneously on his manhood, thighs and legs whilst pushing him against the soft bra interior made him buck furiously looking to penetrate between those inviting red pillows. Sarah felt him push upwards and smiled allowing her lips to part and take his balls and dick with ease. For a second or two he was lifted up by her lips and the suction they had on him before he gently dropped back into the bra. The lips hovered for a second above his eye line and then formed a smile.

“I’m going to make you cum my hot little man, cum all over my giant tit like you’ve never cum before”

Her words oozed such conviction as she knew he would blow his load very soon. As she backed away he could see nothing but the white of the bra that held him and the scale of it was enough to keep his manhood fired up as he waited in anticipation of her next move. Suddenly there was a huge plastic container hovering over him and as it was tipped up Sarah intercepted the gooey white liquid with her fingers allowing a huge globule to hang from them. It was some sort of oil she had presumably grabbed from the products they used at the salon and Sarah allowed it to drip directly onto his body. The liquid was cool and thick but quite pleasant as a single droplet covered his manhood and half of his thighs in one go. Five drops later and his entire front was covered in a film of the slick liquid right up to his neck and he could smell it’s feminine aroma. But this girly smell didn’t worry him right now as he was blissfully revelling in the sensation of the oil as it lay on top of his skin. Suddenly the bra was being lifted and Sarah’s breast was joining him! Before it made contact Sarah whispered down a challenge that she knew would tease him.

“I’m going to smother your tiny naked body against my gigantic sexy breast little man and its going to feel so good in there that I bet you can’t hold back. I know you will explode in less than a minute once you feel my firm tit all over you and all around you”

It was a challenge that Doug was up for and one he hoped to lose as her breast heaved itself into the cup and he felt the warm wall of her mammoth curve collide with his nakedness. Sarah must have left her bra unfastened at the back as her hand cupped behind the bra and she used the lubrication of the oil to smooth him around the inside of this silky paradise. He was taken across her bumpy areola and around her nipple which stunned him with its size once more, and under her breast as he glided between silky skin and silky bra. Less than half a minute had passed and he was on the verge of erupting between his legs, the tour of her enormous breast had only served to fuel his appreciation of just how voluptuous she actually was.

“I know it’s so sexy in there for a little guy, I know you want to cum, cum inside my giant double G bra cup, cum over these huge sexy breasts of mine”

Sarah’s boasting of her enormous cup size and the relentless contact as he slid gently around acres of her boob flesh just forced Doug to release well under the minute as she had confidently foretold.

“Ahhhhwwwww”

Doug exhaled contentedly as his dick spewed its contents in a long trail which only accounted for a fraction of her breast and Sarah stopped moving his body allowing him to enjoy the moment even more as her fingers just tenderly smoothed along his back and legs.

“Less than a minute I was right, you must be a breast man, and that’s such a good thing to be when your this small”

Sarah giggled and tightened her bra fixing it properly in place over her breasts and keeping Doug held inside.

Chapter 33 by summa0

 

Just stay in there I need to put my top back on”

She instructed and he felt the movement of her boob and the heaviness of her t-shirt as it clamped down on his body and over her curves. The tightness subsided seconds later as Sarah pulled her bra forward and plucked him free into her hand. Within seconds a large mattress sized wipe was cleaning him off and felt like he had been super cleaned by an industrial machine only it was done with a gentle understanding.

“Sarah, that was....”

Doug was about to say incredible when Sarah beat him to the end of the sentence.

“For me two”

Her smile lit up the sky above him.

“I had better do some work now if I only I can concentrate, and I’d better try and find your little things”

 

Sarah only managed to find one of Doug’s shoes and one sock so he ended up bare footed, somehow his trousers also had disappeared although he thought Sarah wasn’t really trying hard to locate them and he suspected she wanted him to remain in his boxers and t-shirt. He didn’t complain and took it as a compliment when she said it didn’t matter and she liked to see more of his body.

“I need to go back out to the front of the shop and help Mindy. So any preferences of where I carry you?”

The innocent question was presented as Sarah positioned Doug on the top of her t-shirt right at the v-neck so he was preoccupied with her cleavage.

“Um..in the left one”

He replied directing his gaze to her left bra cup.

“Left one it is but don’t wriggle around in there or Mindy might notice you”

 

The next hour was spent as Sarah went about her business tending to a client and fixing her hair. Doug was immobile in the inner side of her left bra cup for all the time just resting and he was pleased for the break. However each time Sarah leaned over her client he was worried that he could be thrown out. Eventually when the clients left Mindy and Sarah tidied up.

“Hey Sarah look what I found out the back when I was sweeping up it’s a diddy pair of dolls trousers aren’t they cute? I bet they are from Tina’s kid when he came last week and played out the back. The detail on them is so real right down to the teeny pockets just look at this”

Mindy had Doug’s trousers pinched between her finger tips dangling before Sarah’s face and Sarah felt a little flushed with embarrassment all of a sudden.

“Hey what’s with you?”

“Oh nothing.....”

“Then why is your face redder than that chair over there?”

“It’s stupid”

Sarah said trying to think of a reason for her reaction.

“I guess seeing those little trousers reminded me of my dream about my tiny boyfriend and how sexy it was that’s all”

“Felt real this dream huh? Well if you are lucky girl you might slip back into being this giant woman with him again tonight and finish the dream off, you know feel him wriggle and squirm in the right places this time”

They both laughed and Sarah felt herself stirring below just thinking about introducing Doug to her pussy.

“Hey Mindy, hypothetically speaking do you think if a man was that small, say a couple of inches tall at the most that he would enjoy you know interacting with a pussy that was well several times bigger than him?”

Sarah innocently questioned loving this discussion and Doug was pricking his ear up getting the feeling now that this thought appealed to Sarah and she was talking for his benefit.

“Most guys like a tight fit Sarah and they like to feel that they are well hung. A two inch guy wouldn’t have a chance with his pin sized dick inside a giant pussy it would be like he was trying to shag the entrance of a cave....and if you spread them for him he’d probably hear his little cries of joy echoing inside, if it were my George I would have to treat him like a tampon and tie a little string to his leg just to fish him out if he got lost!”

The humour from Mindy was relentless and she loved to talk about such off beat things

“Mindy! You are terrible”

Shaking her head Sarah smiled at her friend but inside she felt a bit disappointed with the conversation realising if Mindy was right there was no way Doug would enjoy such contact with her.

“Joking aside Sarah, I think it would be extremely sexy to have George that small compared to my pussy, I mean he just couldn’t miss my clit it would the size of his head. No more fumbling around and what’s more I would be so big to him that he daren’t skip the foreplay, that is quite a hot fantasy the more I think about it. Shame I can’t just go home right now as a fifty foot woman”

 

New thoughts entered Sarah’s head, images of Doug with his tiny face pushed against her clit and working her into a sexual frenzy, she had to explore this one off opportunity whilst it presented itself and see if Doug could oblige. Then the thought crossed her mind that maybe he had already been inside Lori his wife, she had to know how it felt and if he would do it again.

“Hey Mindy you know they can’t make you fifty foot but that Reform place can make you super tall, my neighbours like an amazon now since she visited them”

“Really? I did see one of their mobile clinics in Park Street today with some promotional banner on the side, I didn’t think they could make me taller though. That might be fun to go home a different height”

“Your what five foot six inches tall now aren’t you Mindy?”

“Five and a bit, and my George is Five foot eight, what do you think he would do if I strutted home six foot two inches tall, I would love to see his face!”

“Mindy, if you were six foot two and you still had those heels on your wearing, his face would be looking up at you”

“You know what girl, you’ve inspired me with all this size talk, I’m going to go to one of those Reform places tomorrow and wear my biggest heels when I come home. Titchy George is going to be in for a shock when all six foot six inches of me is towering over him.....I can’t wait”

 

As Sarah left work she paused outside the door placing her hand on the bio scanner to lock it. Knowing that they were alone Doug had pulled himself up until his head was able to peer outside of her bra and speak to her.

“You ok in there?”

Sarah asked seeing him wriggle upwards to free himself a little.

“Yeh, very comfortable. I think I’m almost getting used to travelling inside giant bra’s. Sarah do you think we can go by the bus terminal now on your way back?”

“Of course”

Came the blatantly disappointed answer from Sarah as she began to walk.

“Sarah what’s wrong?”

A concerned tiny voice rose from her cleavage and she didn’t answer. Part of Sarah wanted to turn in the opposite direction and head home with her little boyfriend as she now thought of him but she was a good person and wouldn’t have felt right to do something he wouldn’t want.

“Hey, don’t ignore me Sarah, what’s bothering you?”

Looking around Sarah noticed she was now in the centre of the local park and away from anyone who could see her, she took Doug out of her bra and went over to the wooden built picnic table and placed him on the table.

“I’m sorry Doug, it’s just that....oh I can’t”

Doug saw the giant blonde struggling for words and wanted to comfort her but could only hug her huge log sized fingers as they rested nearby.

“You like me a lot don’t you Sarah?”

He said knowingly and continued.

“It’s ok I really like you too Sarah, you’re wonderful”

She smiled from his words and then opened up.

“Doug I have wanted you ever since you moved next door, I used to make excuses just to be near you like offering to help Lori with her hair and make up etc. I haven’t so much as looked at another guy for the past year because of some stupid fantasy in my head that one day you and I would be together and then you appeared like this all tiny and helpless needing my help. And back in the store room what we did together it felt just so right, even more special because of your size and I ......”

Lowering her head to the table level she settled some beautiful big eyes on him as she finished her sentence.

“....I wanted more”

“You, want to make love with me?”

“Yes more than anything but as soon as I take you to the bus terminal you might not need me anymore. You said there may be something there to return you to normal and then you’ll look down on me and I won’t be this amazing giantess any longer and you will go back to not noticing me and not needing me”

 

Doug felt the love she held for him, he liked her a lot and fancied her like crazy since he’d begun to know her body and he really didn’t want to hurt her in anyway.

“Sarah my life is really mixed up right now, I have memories in my head that I’ve yet to recall and that means I don’t really know who I am. I’ve learned my so called wife isn’t who I thought she was and I have to find out what she is mixed up in. There is a greater purpose about me, that I know and Mar’s is calling me, there are people on that planet who seem to know me and until I find out what is going on I can’t commit to anything meaningful right now.”

The speech from Doug was delivered from the heart with all the truths he currently knew, he didn’t want to break this girls heart especially with the thoughts that Melina the woman from his dreams might be more than just a friend. Stroking a section of Sarah’s hand which was resting on its side taller than his head he hoped she would understand. Whilst she watched him he circled her hand and looked up at her body looming high above and then he shouted up.

“And as for not noticing you Sarah, have you seen the size of your tits lately!”

 

Sarah looked down a little shocked for a second at his outburst and then cracked up into a hearty laugh bouncing her bosoms and putting on an unintentional show for Doug below before she swept him up into her right hand and planted a huge wet kiss across his face neck and shoulders all in one go. Doug lay in her palm with his smile plastered over his face loving her tender attentions and thought to himself that there was no immediate hurry that he knew of to get to Mars, he could be with Sarah for the night.

“You know Sarah, we can be together tonight I’d like to be with you”

Her face lit up as if he had promised her a diamond necklace and she was suddenly transformed into a buoyant and playful mood knowing that he was hers at least for one night.

“Then I had better get you to that terminal my little boyfriend. But I think it would be better if you could talk easier to me as it’s loud in those places and I can’t put my ear to my chest. How about we change your travelling arrangements?”

“What did you have in mind my giant girlfriend”

Doug asked, making sure to use the word girlfriend which pleased Sarah.

“How about I wear my hair down like this but tie some around your waist so you can hold onto my ear but not actually be seen, my hair is really thick”

 

Her plan sounded good and Doug was soon watching huge cable like strands of soft blonde hair circling his waist as Sarah fixed him to the left side of her head. He pulled his body over to her ear using other strands and then planted his bare feet on the surprisingly warm inner curve of her left ear.

 

Looking down he was immediately struck by the thick gold earrings she wore which appeared like hula hoops to him only ones he was sure he would struggle to lift if given the chance. The thickness of Sarah’s golden locks was quite dense and she allowed it to cover him from view as she gently brushed it down straight with her finger nails and careful not to catch his body.

“Well do you feel safe up there?”

“I think so, just don’t go flicking your hair around like those women in the shampoo adverts”

He warned making her giggle and they soon set off.

 

At the bus terminal he told Sarah where to go and soon they faced the secure locker area and he guided her to where she could access his case. There was a multitude of security measures and Doug recalled that he had set this to a verbal access code which was ideal as his finger prints were a little challenged by now.

“Say the password anilem into the voice lock and it should release you the case from the locker, but don’t open it up here just walk out with it and find somewhere we can be alone”

“What’s a voice lock?” Where do I talk into? I’ve never used one of these things”

Sarah muttered so as not to be seen talking to herself.

“Pull your hair back and let me see”

Doug looked out and down but of course his immediate view was Sarah’s tremendous buxom form and exposed cleavage.

“Man your boobs stick out a sexy long, long way don’t they?”

Holding back a laugh Sarah gave him a slight flick with her finger just playfully to tell him to concentrate rather than to look down her top.

“Ok, you big bully I couldn’t help it. Hey you might not be able to see your feet from up here Sarah but when those things are in front of me each ones like a building, and I have to look past them, it’s hard not to get distracted”

Sarah adjusted her stance and he could see the voice lock receptor microphone and pointed it out.

 

Following his instructions Sarah soon had the case in her hands and casually walked out of the terminal feeling a little conscious of being followed. The first opportunity for them to be alone presented itself as Sarah had to walk by her work once more.

“I’ve got keys for the salon we can go inside to the back room”

Once safely inside the rear store room Doug was placed on the table and the contents of the case were picked up by Sarah.

“So this is the shrinking gun, huh?”

“Yeh, I know that’s the same gadget Lori used on me and its why I’m smaller than your little finger”

“This is so cool”

Sarah said wielding the gun in her hands pretending to shoot at a chair across the room when suddenly she accidently pulled the trigger. A beam shot out and the chair vanished!

“Woah! What happened?”

She gasped and stepped over to where the chair had been.

“Sarah be careful with that thing”

Doug called but just as he heard a crunching sound and Sarah stepped back as she realised that she had just stepped on the chair and her foot had crushed it into what looked like a small mess of broken match sticks!

Carefully depositing the bits onto the table by Doug she bit her lip as she said.

“Whoops that was clumsy of me”

“Remind me never to walk below you if you aren’t looking where you are going”

Doug said looking at the remains which were not quite the right scale to him but perhaps a little smaller.

 

“Ok let me see the gun close up”

He requested and Sarah placed it on the table so that he could see the small control pad and display on its surface. As his eyes landed on the gun he was hit by a recollection of having used the gun before, it was like his mind only needed to see it close up and he suddenly knew how to work it perfectly.

“Hey Sarah maybe my brain is going to sort itself out after all because the knowledge of how to use this thing has just come flooding back. Right, you need to point this at me and it should show a tiny computer generated image of my outline on the display. Now the unit knows that what it’s about to effect is both living and has inorganic materials, you can press the switch by the handle up and it will even give you a small visible blue guide light, like a laser sight but only if you half depress the trigger, be careful”

Following his instructions Sarah managed to make a blue dot shine on Doug’s chest.

“Ok, now the unit has many settings, it can shrink things more and more based on the amount of time you hold it on the target. Or you can scan the target and actually preset a size which it will go down to with one hit, you can vary the time interval and also delay its effect.”

“This things complicated”

Sarah said trying to understand the controls.

“No it’s easy, there is a voice interface command to save time if you want to use it”

 

Doug told Sarah to press a button by the barrel and suddenly the hardware seemed to come to life and spoke.

“Select reduction mode, restoration mode, enlargement mode or target scan”

“Target scan”

Doug prompted Sarah to say.

“Target scan initiated, please identify target now”

“Depress the trigger half way but keep the light trained on me.”

Came the instructions from Doug and Sarah complied.

“Target scan complete. Male subject current status two point one inches tall, UES value 6 feet zero inches”

“That’s really neat it knows your true size”

Impressed Sarah was now eager to see what the device could also do.

“Now say restoration mode”

Prompted Doug and Sarah followed with the command.

“Restoration mode active, duration please?”

“Duration, like how long I want it to take you to grow back? Ok, one minute”

The device bleeped and Sarah fired at Doug who felt nothing at first.

“Did it work?”

Sarah questioned eagerly and looked down to see that Doug was slowly rising in size. It was a heady sensation as the room began to get less gigantic and Doug quickly motioned to Sarah to put him down on the floor whilst she still could lift him. Her hand circled his waist and he was about fifteen inches tall when she put him down at her feet. His eyes soon saw her long skirt as he followed up its length and then her thick belt and the top of his head brushed under her breasts before she stepped back and they were face to face. There was a look of disappointment as Sarah was no longer the taller of the pair and he looked down at her from his lofty six foot.

“I feel like a giant”

Doug said looking around from his normal perspective and then he hugged Sarah in his arms and leaned down over her to kiss the top of her head, which was much closer than her lips. She felt his muscular embrace and hugged him back. When they parted he looked down at the other devices from the case and firstly the compact holo projector with the recording device attached to it.

“Shall we see what this can tell me about myself?”

“Sure”

Sarah said and grabbed them both a chair whilst Doug set up the device to project its holographic images on the table top.

Chapter 34 by summa0

There was an image of Doug’s face that came into view and he looked serious.
“Hello stranger, if you are playing this message then they finally caught you and who knows where you have ended up. I figured that Cohaagen’s people might one day get hold of me so I put together the equipment in this case and a little back up plan with a buddy agent who we could trust from the rebellion. Now, if I also have predicted well then you are very confused right now because they have probably subdued you by giving you a memory cap, the fact you have this equipment means that cap is leaking or you are partially on the way back to full recall. The telepathic transceiver that is implanted in your neck would have been virtually unusable whilst you were under their false memories except at night when you might have linked back to rebellion, the fact that you have contacted our agent on Earth and now have this device means you are already freeing your mind.”
Doug was struck by hearing this and was slowly recollecting that he was part of some rebellion on Mars, an agent for good of some sort. This all seemed to make sense as his knowledge of technical things was growing by the day and he did feel some sort of sense of purpose.
“Were you some sort of terrorist Doug?”
Sarah questioned concerned and Doug paused the playback to explain what he could.
“No, not a terrorist. I can remember being part of a growing group of people who were trying to undermine......”
Thinking harder Doug continued to drag up memories that had previously been locked away.
“This Cohaagen woman who terraformed Mars is very rich and very powerful, she’s up to something, something that is big and the people who I know living on Mars are onto it and trying to stop her any way they can. We are the good guys and down here on Earth nobody knows what’s going on, they only see the press and media that she manipulates. Lets listen further....”
Doug allowed the playback to continue.
“Your memory can be fully restored on Mars, don’t whatever you do attempt to go to a Recall centre to get your memories back, those places are owned by Cohaagen and probably what was used back on Mars to scramble your memories in the first place. I will not say too much on this recording in case it is not you listening, your name, my name is Mouser but if we have been compromised then you probably go by whatever name they picked for you. Mouser good luck, get yourself back to Mars whatever the cost, the rebellion needs your help”

The recording device fried itself as it was programmed to self destruct beyond retrieval and Doug turned to Sarah concluding what they had seen.
“I can vaguely recall going on some covert operations where I was trying to spy on Cohaagan and work out what she was up to but it’s all fuzzy right now”
“I’m sure it will come back to you Doug, what was strange was that he, I mean you, called yourself Mouser that’s an odd name”
Sarah looked at the burnt remains of the recorder unit as she spoke.
“Yeh, I don’t understand that one myself. I think for now I’m going to stick with calling myself Doug. Now this green box here is something useful, multipurpose I’m sure, of course part of its function is able to hack into the Cohaagen computer network”
“That little box can do that, what if they trace you, what if they trace you to here?”
“No don’t worry this unit can’t be tracked it’s got a randomised dispersion field pattern”
The technical terms came from Doug like they were second nature to him and Sarah looked surprised not understanding what he just said.
“If I connect it to the projector we just used then.....hey presto we have an eye on Cohagaans network”
Joining the green box with the holo projector they became a single unit and now both of them could see an interface projected which offered access portholes to an internal computer network. Doug was getting into his stride and used his hands to browse the data until he pulled up some information making it appear before them where they could see a log of transports to Mars.
“Look at this Sarah, you see?”
“No, it’s just a lot of shipping information and crew manifests going back over months between Earth and Mars? That’s normal if she looked after the Mars colony and who and what comes and goes, isn’t it?”
“Yes but look here, over the last two years the tourist trade to Mars has been virtually strangled by her, she has prohibited the numbers of tourists coming in to a minimum and there have been very limited numbers of new colonists allowed to stay and look, hardly anyone has left Mars amongst the original colonists”
“But Mars is restricted for people anyway isn’t it? I heard at college how they terraformed Mars so it was inhabitable atmosphere wise but the biggest issue was developing the new green land areas, making houses to live in and stuff”
“Cohaagen is controlling who comes and goes Sarah, she has only her press and media there and no outside eyes and ears getting back to Earth with stories she doesn’t want leaked. She has kept all the original colony dwellers there and very few people now come and go freely and I’m sure those who have been allowed she is twisting their minds with her Recall technology so they haven’t a clue on their return that anything was wrong with the visit”
“Are you remembering this, do you know it’s all true?”
“Yeh, I see this data in front of us and it’s like I can remember the frustration that the rebellion has trying to get Earth to recognise things are not right up there”
“Then what is she doing, what’s this big bad plan of hers, why is she keeping people on Mars and making people forget what they have seen?”
The questioned poured out of Sarah and Doug didn’t have all those answers, he turned to her and switched off the projector.
“My heads starting to ache a little Sarah, perhaps I have pulled back too many memories for today. Tomorrow I must think of a plan and how I get myself back to Mars but as for the rest of today I think you wanted my company?”
Turning to Sarah he smiled and took her dainty hand in his larger ones and looked down in her eyes as they sat there.
“We can go back to my place, nobody is home”
Sarah smiled with an eagerness that came across in her expressions.
“That’s not a good idea, Lori is next door and I can’t afford to be seen by her”

They both stood up and Doug disassembled the projector from the green box as he thought things through. With his back to Sarah he packed the two components back into the carry case.
“Then I have just the solution”
Sarah said and followed by saying.
“Reduction mode”
Turning around Doug was surprised to see Sarah holding the gun and commanding it by her voice, the unit instantly responded to her coming straight back with its pre-programmed questions.
“Reduction mode active, size and duration please?”
“Two foot six inches, 3 seconds”
Came a rapid instruction from Sarah as she fired the beam at Doug’s body. He wasn’t expecting this action and the world blew up around him until he was almost half Sarah’s size and looking face to skirt with her. She had suddenly gone from being this petite framed and short busty beauty to becoming a towering top heavy amazon in his perspective.
“Sarah, what are you doing?”
He said as he was forced to look up at the now tall blonde who smiled down at him.
“Making it easier for you to go back to my house unnoticed”
“But, I’m about as tall as a little kid right now, this isn’t going to work if she see’s me this way, let me have the gun and I’ll.....”
Doug reached up for the gun but Sarah held it beyond his reach like she was teasing a small boy with a bag of sweets he so desperately wanted. She placed the gun on a high shelf next to some containers and then turned to peer down at him.
“Not so fast Doug, I’m the tallest one now so I’m in charge of the shrinking ray, shorty”

Sarah loved the rush that shrinking him down gave her, only seconds ago she was looking up at this powerful man and now she was the one who was being looked up at and now stood there towering over him by a large margin. He was shorter than her waist and she was aware that this role reversal gave her the upper hand to feel more sexually confident around him. Moments ago she wouldn’t have felt able to be suggestive in his presence but now she could flaunt her body freely and use her size to tease him into submission.
“Ok, you got me, you are in charge big lady.”
Doug laughed seeing that Sarah was only being playful and he walked up to her and admired the long curtain of her brown skirt looking for some hint of the shapely legs that stood behind it. What he could make out was her firm bottom which was nicely outlined but the flowing cut of the long skirt billowed out and left everything else to his imagination.
“That’s right, I am in charge now little boy”
Giggling at her use of little boy as a description of Doug she patted him on the head and ruffled his hair just to make him feel shorter.
“Wanna play with my big tits little boy?”
Sarah leaned over and not far enough to allow Doug to reach up to her breasts but just enough to dangle them so that he was much closer and able to see that they were each way larger than his entire head.
“Yes maam”
He replied and tried to reach his palms into the sky waiting for Sarah to land the weight of her large breasts on top of them, only she didn’t comply and instead she stood back up straighter than ever.
“I think your hands look far too small to play with tits this large”
Came a further tease from Sarah as she proceed to handle her own breasts cupping the sides of her tight t-shirt but demonstrating that even her own hands were not able to manage to contain her abundant flesh. With a sultry move she proceeded to slide her hands down her sides and glide them over her hips with a slight wiggle before she rested them on her thick fashionable belt.
“Try me”
The challenge was offered by Doug as he looked for a foot stool of some sort to bridge the gap between their heights and managed to find a large plastic container. There was a smirk now on Sarah’s face as she stood and watched him manhandling the container by dragging it across the floor, she could have easily lifted this item herself and yet with his diminished strength Doug wasn’t able to. When he had pushed the container directly in front of Sarah’s feet Doug’s next step was to climb up and use it to stand on. Once on top he was now taller than her waist and just under the level of her heaving breasts. Sarah thought this was comical to see him having to go to all this effort just to be in reach of her and even funnier because she was able to step away and out of his reach.

As Doug searched upwards to land his hands on her curvaceous body she retreated and smiled down knowing how this would tease him.
“Hey that’s not fair, you really don’t want to see me climb down and push this thing over to you again do you?”
He grinned and Sarah remained out of his reach and tested him further.
“What’s wrong shorty, aren’t you tall enough?”
“Come here blondy before I have to get rough with you girl”
“Oh, I’m shaking in my boots”
Sarah laughed at his playful threat and then stepped forward and landed her huge breasts on the top of his head making him a human pedestal for their considerable weight.
“Now where did you go little boy?”
She questioned making sure that he was now feeling the burden of her tremendous assets, Doug took the strain on his head and then had to step to the side and out from under them before it became too much. Just receiving the fullness of her ample flesh upon his head told him that he would struggle to handle what she had to offer and this demonstration made him want her all the more.

He was now able to cup his hand on the profile of just one large breast, Sarah allowed him this treat momentarily and watched him marvel at how small his hand was in comparison as he stroked it along the firm slope. This contact didn’t last long as standing up straight again Sarah lifted her breast beyond his range and then told him to step down and close his eyes.
“Come on Doug it’ll be fun, just close your eyes and stand still a minute”
She further encouraged seeing that Doug was standing down now but not eager to shut his eyes, by now he wanted her but she was enjoying their size difference and being quite playful.

At his normal height Doug would have just taken her in his arms and kissed her leading into more promising interaction, yet standing less than half her height this wasn’t an option and she was very much driving the encounter. Reluctantly he obliged and wondered what she had planned as he closed his eyes firmly shut.

Hearing a rustling sound of material Doug figured that Sarah was undressing, as he waited in suspense he hoped that when his eyes opened that the view would be a naked blonde towering some twelve feet tall from his perspective, a thought that helped to maintain his current arousal.
“You can look now shorty”
Sarah tried holding back her amusement, as he opened his eyes Doug wasn’t sure where he was at first. It was as if he had been moved into a relatively dark room that was not much wider than his body. The walls were dark and as he turned around on the spot within the confines he could see it was cylindrical in shape. However the walls were not solid, they were material based? Reaching out he felt the soft material it was relatively thick and he could push it out but as he felt around there seemed to be no exit from these fabric walls, it was then that he looked up to see where the light was coming in and Sarah’s face was smiling down from the circular opening above. To see his initial confusion she had to laugh, at first he thought she had placed him inside some strange loose fabric tube but as he soon realised all she had actually done was to remove her full length skirt and carefully lowered it over him so that he stood inside as she suspended it at the top!
“I thought you might like to try my skirt on for size”
Sarah continued to laugh seeing that he wasn’t close to looking over the top of her skirt and well covered by its long drape which was enough to confuse him.
“I have to admit I did want to get inside this skirt that’s for sure..........”
Came a witty response from Doug.
“............but this isn’t quite the idea I had in mind”
“Sorry half pint but I couldn’t help myself, I’ve got a wicked sense of humour and I love to tease, especially someone so much shorter than me”
“So do you plan on keeping me in here or do I get to see you without the skirt?”
Doug grinned up hoping to see this dark brown curtain removed and Sarah complied by simply dropping it so it formed a huge pool of material reaching up to his calves.

“I’ve always yearned for a pair of long legs to be proud of and right now they do feel mighty long when I look down at you......you don’t even reach the top of them”

The view was no less than breathtaking for Doug as Sarah, this drop dead gorgeous blonde stood with her legs slightly parted wearing just her tight top over that fabulous bust, knee length brown boots and a pair of skimpy lacy knickers. Her legs especially given the additional inches offered by her boots were definitely taller than he was, so much so that he imagined he could walk sideways between them and be crushed lovingly by her thighs.

Stepping closer to Doug, Sarah revelled in the sheer difference between their heights knowing he was forced to look up even at her sex, this made Sarah rather wet as she thought how perfect it would be to lower it down on his face and to make him give her oral whilst she continued to stand. However she wasn’t brave enough yet to suggest this.
“May I?”
Doug politely asked feeling he needed her permission before he reached out to stroke his palm along the side of her right leg and Sarah simply smiled to give him the go ahead signal.
“These sure are long and very smooth”
He complimented as his hand managed to reach from her knees to her upper thigh a distance almost of more than half his own body length.
“Right now Sarah I could do with being taller, if you want this to go further?”
“No I think I like you down there, you are just the right height for me to show you how limber I am”
Demonstrating her flexibility, Sarah raised her left leg along with her knee boot and then the next thing Doug knew she was resting it over his right shoulder and a thick thigh was pressed nicely along his cheek.
“I did ballet for seven years back in my school days”
She boasted and Doug gulped as he realised her knickers were shifting very close to his face.
“Ttthat’s pppretty good”
He said with an excited tone making him fumble his words.
“You see this wouldn’t be so effective if you were taller, right now I’ve got long legs that can wrap themselves right around a short guy like you.....inches and inches of my creamy thighs thicker than your little head down there”
“And so very kissable to”
Doug said as he turned his face to plant small kisses along her inner thigh before she removed her leg away from his shoulder lowering it gracefully to the ground and showing what great balance and poise she had in the process. His trail of kisses had excited her and Sarah was ready for more.
“You know a girl like me loves to be kissed in other places to”
In a deliberate slow fashion Sarah slid her thumbs inside her knickers about her hips and then peeled them down her legs revealing her natural blonde bush, she then sat down on the table nearby and curled a finger for Doug to come closer as she began to unzip her boots each in turn. Seeing the opportunity to be a gentleman Doug came to her assistance and offered.
“Allow me”
He unzipped her left boot and had to heave it off the end of her slender leg, for a few seconds he held the boot in his arms and found it quite a turn on to appreciate its large size and surprising weight, even placing it on the ground stood up by his side he noticed how it reached higher than his waist level. After removing the second boot he turned to face Sarah just at the same point as he felt her ankles and large feet clamping around his back. With a great big smile Sarah leaned back on the table allowing her arms to support her back as she now curled her long legs around Doug’s body to reel him inwards. There was no resistance of course from Doug and he knew what she had in mind, her pussy was large to him but not overly so compared to his prior experiences. As he felt her huge legs pulling him face to face with her sex he happily reached up with his hands to caress the inside of her thighs whilst he greeted the outside of her wetness with a long tender kiss. In reaction to the contact of his lips Sarah opened her legs wider and again demonstrated her flexibility by almost performing the splits! As a result her pussy spread wide as her legs parted to such an extreme and Doug pushed his face into her flesh and let his tongue explore what it could inside whilst he stood leaning against it. When his tongue had revealed her clit Sarah’s reflex was to free one of her hands to clasp it around the back of his head and hold him there as she grew more and more excited. There was no option for Doug now but to take her all the way and within only a few minutes of this experience Sarah dropped back on the table and her legs flopped down as she sounded off with her climax releasing Doug from her grip.
“mmmm, mmmmmmmm!”

It didn’t take hardly any effort for Doug to bring Sarah off and he smiled inwardly feeling quite proud but he wondered how much of it was down to his technique or the circumstances of him being so short making this very novel sex for her.

Doug stood still lust filled himself ogling her glistening pussy as it dripped with her fresh juices and he felt like he wanted to mount her only he was totally incapable of raising his dick that high without a chair or platform to stand on. This made him frustrated for the moment as he awaited Sarah to pull herself together and focus her attentions back towards him.

Feeling satiated for now Sarah lay back and closed her eyes exhaling deeply to level her breathing back to a normal pace, when she sat back up there was the provider of her best orgasm to date standing between her two empty knee high boots making them look enormous at his sides. The bulge in his boxers hadn’t shifted and she knew he was probably as eager for release at she had been only minutes ago.
“Now it’s your turn little guy”

Chapter 35 by summa0

Sarah spoke softly and stood back on her feet reaching for the tall shelf nearby to once again handle the gun.
“So I get to be full sized for my treat huh? Make me grow!”
Standing less than a few feet away from Sarah, Doug assumed he was about to be on his way up in the world but she had other plans.
“Make you bigger? Not for what I’ve got planned, you need to be just a little shorter so I can handle you a little easier”
Setting the device with a whisper Sarah fired the ray and Doug watched her legs seemingly growing before him but not by as large an amount as he expected. His direct eye level was now a pair of lovely bare knees a new height which made him actually shorter than her leather boots the tops of which now rose proud of his head by several inches. Putting the gun down on the table Sarah pulled her t-shirt over her head and proudly displayed her huge silky bra. She leaned over towards Doug and then picked him up with two large hands wrapped around his waist and under his armpits. Up he went into the air as Sarah positioned herself back on the table top and was now lying down suspending him at arm’s length. Her blonde hair lined the table surface in golden waves and he looked down at her beautiful face beaming up at him. Lowering his body close to her face Sarah mouthed over the bulge in his boxer shorts making them a little damp and heating his rigid flesh inside by the warmth of her breath. She then stood him down on the base of her neck and whilst steadying his body with one hand she managed to remove all of his clothes with her enormous fingers. Wriggling in her grip to the delight of feeling her long thick fingers brushing over his naked body, Doug closed his eyes loving the sensation of her touch, her long finger nails circled his manhood and then dropped under his balls gently playing with them before they raked slowly along the side of his tiny shaft.
“I bet my big finger nails feel nice huh?”
“Yes.....your making me really hard..really hard”
He admitted and shuddered with joy as she proceeded to cover his entire member with her warm fist wrapped around it. Of course her hand was much wider than his shrunken erection and with her firm grip this meant that it felt tighter than any pussy he had experienced. Doug began to pump from the hips into her hand and Sarah smiled to see him enjoying her this way and made sure that one of her fingers cupped the underneath of his balls at the same time to increase his pleasure two fold.

Before Doug was too worked up she released his throbbing hardness and lifted him up and over her face. As he dangled a foot above her big blue eyes she batted some thick eyelashes and gave him a smoulderingly sexy smile before she turned his whole body around and now his manhood lined up close to her mouth whilst his face was looking right smack down at her enormous cleavage.
“This is why I wanted you so short Doug, I’m going to slide your little face right inside my massive bra cup down here and you are going to suck on my enormous nipple whilst my sexy big lips pay attention to that lovely little cock of yours”
The stage was set for his next sexual encounter and Sarah lifted the tight material that hugged across her right breast opening up a gap to feed Doug’s small head under the lacy trimmed edge and then deep inside until a bulbous mouth filling nipple flattened against his lips. He opened wide and his mouth was only just capable of accepting this thick nub of aroused womanly flesh, however Doug enjoyed every second of the challenge to suck it. His head and shoulders were gently squeezed now by the retracting bra cup as it tried to conform back to match Sarah’s curves, this held him in place whilst she turned her attention to his hardness as it currently slithered about on her smooth chin looking for attention. As Doug sucked on her massive breast he felt a set of large fingers spreading apart his legs and then the warm wet embrace of Sarah’s thick lips making contact with his helmet. Those lips mouthed around his helmet for a few seconds teasing it before they opened up and he could feel the warm air from the heat inside her mouth as she blew it along his shaft. This sensation was making him tingle with a new level of excitement rippling throughout his body as her lips landed around his shaft and slowly travelled to his balls eventually covering even them. Now his entire equipment was inside her hot and seemingly cavernous mouth and her tongue was working his helmet, shaft and balls all in one go. Doug was feeling overwhelmed with how Sarah was playing with him. His head was lovingly buried inside her bra and experiencing her huge breast and nipple whilst her left hand supported his body so he could receive this amazing penetration within her mouth, but to top it all off Sarah slid the lower end of his bare legs and feet into the thick blonde mass of her silky hair upon her head and used a palm wider than his body to cup his bottom and to hold him steady. So many pleasures swirled into his brain at the same time from different areas and he couldn’t last for more than a few minutes before he exploded into her mouth. There was no gagging by Sarah to receive his enjoyment, rather she used her lips to suck it all out of his balls so she could swallow every last drop.

Letting him calm down after such a delivery Sarah slipped his cock from her mouth and pulled him free of her bra and hair allowing him to lay down on top of her with his upper body placed in the comfort of her cleavage. She stroked his hair for a couple of minutes allowing him to relax before she took command again and pulled him up to her face for a lengthy full on kiss.
“Now you see why I wanted you so much shorter than me?”
“Sarah I have to admit that was pretty special”
They kissed once more before Sarah decided that they should lock up the Salon and make their way to her house. As they both got dressed Doug was finished first and managed to climb up a chair and attempted to reach across the table for the gun only his fingers were still a good way off grasping it. Noticing what he was doing Sarah lifted him up and put him back down on the floor.
“That’s too big for you to play with and besides if you are coming back to my house then you need to get much tinier than you are now”
“I just thought I would return to normal size for most of the walk until we got close that is”
“That’s far too risky Doug, its better that I carry you at a tiny size on my person and that I appear to be alone.”
“Yeh, I suppose so Sarah”
Realising she was making sense Doug conceded the point.
“Do you miss being full sized Doug? I mean faced with a choice of walking along side a short arse blonde or catching a free ride onboard a giant blonde’s hot body that must be a no brainer surely?”
“Putting it that way, yes, you’re right, besides I don’t have any trousers right now and that’s another problem to solve”
“You don’t need any trousers on to ride up here in my bra”
She announced and gave him a playful wink making Doug smile back.

“Reduction Mode”
Sarah addressed the gun and it gave its automated comeback.
“Reduction mode active, size and duration please?”
“Three inches, ten seconds”
After pronouncing Doug’s new height she shot him with the beam and slowly watched him dwindle down smaller and smaller until he was equal to the heel of the boots she was wearing.
“I love this gadget, the ability to shrink down any man to any size I desire, it’s so awesome”
“It makes you look awesome”
Doug corrected and watched the world rise around him.

Once more he faced a woman of real giantess proportions and waited for her to pick him up with her fingers. As he rose up delicately pinched between the huge thumb and fore finger of her left hand he was unexpectedly diverted under her gigantic brown skirt as she hitched it up to her knees using her spare right hand.
“How about I put you inside one of my sexy boots little guy and you ride back holding on to the top? That will keep you out of sight from your giant wife and should be good fun don’t you think?”

Doug wasn’t able to answer before the action had already been taken and he was placed on the inside top of her left leather boot. There was just enough room between her leg and this enormous leather barrier that he could happily balance with his arms draped over the front.
“But it’s dark under here!”
He tried to call out as the impossible curtain of her full length skirt dropped steeply down to hover by her ankles which now seemed a very long way below!
Sarah didn’t hear his comment and put the collection of gadgets back into the case and locked up the Salon making her way home.

The movement of her boot was strange at first and he thought for the first few minutes that it would make him sick, yet once the motion settled into steady footsteps he felt less effected by the movement. Luckily he could see the skirt bouncing out as her boots strode back and forth within its confines and this allowed some light from below revealing the size of her leg opposite and her sky high inner thigh which made for an interesting view in both directions.

Sarah wondered what it would be like for a man to be travelling practically inside her boot, as she walked along she would feel his body ever so often just gently touching below her knee which reminded her that this was real and not a dream.

As they arrived at Sarah’s house she opened the door and walked straight upstairs to deposit the case on her bed. With a slight grin she sat on the bed and pulled up her skirt to see Doug hanging over the left boot where she had positioned him.
“Was that fun down there?”
“It was dark and made me feel a little sick at first but I’m ok now.”
Plucking him out from her boot Sarah set him on her shoulder and he held on using the outlined shoulder strap of her bra to grab hold of.
“Let me just take these big boots off a minute you can stay up here on my shoulder”
The boots were removed and she tossed them aside and Doug heard the enormous crash as they hit the floor making him jump a little, yet to Sarah this was not a loud sound and more of a dull thud. The next thing Sarah did was to remove her skirt and tossed it into the top of a large clothes hamper. Putting her little passenger down onto her bedside cabinet Sarah removed her white t-shirt and stretched into a big yawn. The sight of Sarah stretching and temporarily amplifying the volume of her bust in that giant white bra made Doug look on in awe and his reaction caught Sarah’s eye, she purposely swayed over to him in just her underwear throwing her hips and making her breasts jiggle as she stopped and leaned down to fill his horizon with nothing but her tremendous white silky hills.
“Did you miss not riding along tucked down my bra little guy? I bet it was sexier in here with all this soft silk and lace compared to those big smelly leather boots of mine huh?”
“Sarah don’t start to tease me I haven’t anything left to give”
“Awww, maybe later you will recharge so we can have some more fun again, mmm? Tell you what, I’m going to wear just my little pair of short shorts and I’ll only keep this bra on for the rest of the evening, I think you will soon recover”
With a knowing giggle Sarah put on some frayed red shorts that showed every inch of her gorgeous pins and hugged her back side like they were painted on. She didn’t bother to button them up and left a v at the front with the zip half fastened for effect and Doug had to smile at her efforts as he was sure to be distracted by this suggestive look. Sarah seemed to have an insatiable appetite for sex and Doug was hoping he could keep up with this giant minx.

“How about we eat?”
Sarah asked looking down at him and Doug nodded his head although in truth he wasn’t really hungry.
“Sure, what about giving me some inches back so I can stretch my legs to?”
There was a pause after Doug’s request for more height and Sarah grabbed the gun from the case.
“Ok but I would prefer it if you don’t go back to full size, I like feeling tall around a man for a change. So how about I make you so that you come up to here on me?”
Putting her hand across to the middle of her flat stomach Sarah had already decided how tall Doug should be and within a few minutes he was exactly that tall and staring at a nicely toned set of abs.
“Come on my pintsized hunk let’s eat”
Sarah chirped as she playfully slapped his backside and then before leaving the bedroom he watched her stretch up on her tip toes to place the gun on top of her pine wardrobe, as she left it way beyond his reach she winked down at him.
“So I guess I won’t be seeing 6ft this evening then?”
Doug smiled up at her and Sarah didn’t say a word but just bumped him playfully to the side with her curvy hips at the level of his shoulders and then walked in front of him down to the kitchen. As they walked there was her perfect pinch-able bottom right in Doug’s view and a set of killer long legs to distract him.

They ended up eating pizza and chilling out on the sofa in the main living room before the holo display which was showing the music channel that Sarah seemed to love. Doug felt like a small child sitting next to her on the sofa as his feet didn’t touch the floor if he sat right back in the sumptuous material. Sarah sat very close with her long bare thighs touching against him and every time she turned to speak her breasts in that sexy bra would practically threaten to smother his entire face. Doug asked for the news channel and they switched over to see a broadcast about Mars which relayed how Cohaagan industries were proud of their achievements on the planet and how the pioneering terraforming process that was responsible for generating an atmosphere upon Mars and making it inhabitable could soon provide benefits to clean up the ozone layer on Earth which as everyone knew was deteriorating year on year. There was a spokesperson for Cohaagan industries a woman who Doug felt he knew and he recognised when she spoke to reporters.
“Who is that?”
He asked Sarah.
“That lady? That’s the head of Cohaagan Industries, the right hand woman to Cohaagan herself.”
“Marlene....”
Doug started to remember
“Yes, Marlene Cohaagan she’s the daughter of Cohaagan and the second richest woman on Mars and Earth for that matter”
“I think that I know her, or knew her, when I was back on Mars”
“She’s always in the celebrity magazines and I have a hard time just keeping up with her new looks, she was the first woman to use that Reform stuff and people say she is perfect in the flesh, the ultimate woman so they say without a flaw”
The image of Marlene on the news did look stunning, she had a sensational figure cutting some very attractive curves in her business suit and a gorgeous yet unnatural looking shade of long red hair.
“I wonder what she looked like before?”
“Who knows....”
Sarah answered and slid a large hand across Doug’s lap which nearly spanned both the tops of his thighs but rested over his currently flaccid member.
“...But she’s quite flat chested for being referred to as the ideal woman, well compared to me anyway don’t you think?”
As Sarah stated this Doug noticed how her right breast was thrust forward in his peripheral vision making sure that he couldn’t help but see and feel its large presence.
“Yeh she certainly isn’t as fit as you, but then I do have bias the more voluptuous chassis on a woman”
The compliment made Sarah smile and she then unexpectedly stood up as if she had just literally remembered something.
“Hey Doug have you ever used any RA from Mars?”
“RA?”
He questioned as Sarah walked to a cabinet in the room and lifted a decorative vase from its interior tipping out a small sealed package into her hands that had obviously been hidden.
“Yes, the red stuff....you know? I think it stands for Real Arousal it’s a rare powder naturally occurring from some new species of plant on Mars in fact?”
Doug’s memories of his encounter with Amy and the Real Arousal she had given him was blocked and he actually didn’t know about the existence of this powder.
“It’s a drug? I don’t do drugs Sarah..”
“Hey, neither do I mister. No, it’s not a drug, it’s proven not to be addictive or to have any side effects, it’s actually going to be legalised in some countries you know. I have a regular client at the salon who’s does research at the local University and she gets it sent from Mars every two weeks on a special license because she’s looking into its commercial applications. She gave us all a few samples for fun the other day...and I just thought about it”
“So what does this stuff do exactly?”
Doug looked at the transparent bag containing red powder that Sarah showed him and it looked harmless enough.
“I’ve not used it yet, this was my little secret freebie from my client but she said if you inhale it or let it fall onto your skin it absorbs into the pores of your skin instantly before evaporating in the air, that’s why the bag is air locked because it doesn’t hang around long. But I’m told that once it is in your system it’s unlocks the inner you”
“The inner me?”
“Well” she said “It makes you very honest about sexual stuff and what your animal wants and feelings are, you know the sort of stuff you would normally suppress and not want to say just comes blurting out. Like for example. If you saw me for the first time you probably would want to say that I have a nice rack but it’s not polite of course. Yet you are thinking it and lusting over my boobs in your head. Only the part of your brain that keeps you polite is sort of disengaged with the properties of this stuff....Mindy said her George revealed he wanted to try several positions she hadn’t even thought of and normally he’s a missionary guy if you know what I mean. And my client is looking at using it for helping get confessions when Police interrogate people and such like that as it forces you to be honest”
“So this stuff is a sexual stimulant and a truth inducing substance? Sounds interesting”
Doug summarised.
“And you figured that it would be good to use your little sample here on me huh?”
“Well..... the thought definitely crossed my mind”
Sarah blushed and found it strange that she was feeling a little guilty for her plan.
“How long before it wears off?”
“A few hours with that much, so I’m told.......does that mean you are really interested to try it?”
“One condition Sarah, only if we both have some”
The challenge from Doug was offered and Sarah took the gauntlet he had laid down and agreed.
Doug thought that it wouldn’t hurt to try as her description sounded like it was harmless enough.

“Then allow me”
Doug opened the package and with Sarah now crouching before him he shook the contents in the air so that it rained down on them both before the red dust particles just literally vanished.
“I feel really odd”
Sarah said as she stood back up and briefly held her hand to her head feeling a tingling sensation and light headiness which soon subsided.
“Me too Sarah but it’s a nice feeling like being a little tipsy from alcohol or something. So now what happens?”
“I’m not sure Doug but I have to admit that my eyes are being drawn right between those little hunky legs of yours and at your little package down there”
There was a surprised look on Sarah’s face as she admitted this and Doug found that he was naturally parting his legs just enough to allow her a better view, only this reaction he didn’t have to think about.
“I find it quite a tease when you call this little, I am quite well endowed you know”
“Mmmm, you are when your six foot tall Doug but now I’ve shrunk you down that’s really quite easy for a woman my size to handle”
Sarah felt her nipples harden against her bra, a sight that Doug had also noticed with his eyes now fixating on the newly formed bumps behind the otherwise smooth silky exterior of her underwear.
“Gosh, I’m feeling quite horny already”
Sarah said as she stroked her nipples as if testing how rigid they were from the outside of the bra, at this point Doug stood up and moved across towards her all the while tilting his head back to watch her actions.
“You really do have the most fabulous breasts Sarah, if only I could reach them properly”
“Let me help you shorty and you can feel just how huge they are with those little hands of yours”
Sarah bent over to lower her breasts to a level that Doug could easily get his hands on them, each one was considerably larger than the size of his head and he eagerly fondled them from the outside roaming his hands over the large silky cups and getting himself very aroused in the process.
“Girl you are really packing this bra, and boy do these things weigh a ton, I could work out with these if I stayed this short”
“They look much bigger than your head right now.... much bigger”
Reaching behind her back Sarah unfastened her bra and then held it up positioning one of the large cups behind his Doug’s head almost encasing it with the soft lining as she used it to pull his head between her now bare breasts until his cheeks were slapped by her cleavage and his body was forced up against her long legs.
“Now you see why it’s sexier to be so much shorter than a woman like me”
Doug mumbled an answer and enjoyed his face being smothered whilst his hands had moved to explore her curvy hips and tight bottom. Sarah was stooping over to keep his face between her naked breasts whilst the open top of her skimpy shorts was rubbing seductively against his chest.
“You make me so wet Doug”
Sarah purred down as she lifted her breasts up and then slipped her hands under his armpits raising him off the floor to meet her lips. Her strength was impressive yet Doug wasn’t that light based on his stocky build which meant that she couldn’t hold him for very long before planting him back down on his feet.
“I want you Sarah”

Chapter 36 by summa0

Doug didn’t beat about the bush with the real arousals influence inside his system, he was lusting after Sarah’s body like never before. In his mind he wanted to bend her over the sofa and to take her from behind but he knew she was far too tall and the only way for him to make love to her would be to get her lying down on her back.
“I want to make love to you right now”
“Keep that thought, I need to get something”
Strangely Sarah darted out of the room with a purpose and Doug was left pacing the floor with his sexual appetite growing every second that she was away. He reached down on the carpet for the bra she had just discarded and held it open before his eyes, there was a mass of silk and lace now overflowing his hands and it certainly was impressive.
“That’s one huge bra”
He said out loud as the size of the bra he held was so ridiculous for a petite and small framed woman but then he had to admit it was extremely sexy that Sarah was naturally built this way.
“A huge bra to fit a pair of huge tits”
Sarah startled him by returning and he dropped the bra down at his feet noting how one cup was larger than the span of his foot.

Confidently striding back into the room Sarah had the gun clipped to the waist band of her shorts and her breasts bounced unrestrained in grand movements to her every step which had Doug following their actions.
“Strip for me Doug, I want to see all of you”
There was no hesitation from Doug to follow her request and soon he was naked with his manhood at full mast.
“You are so hunky.....I want you so much”
Sarah said moving in real close to Doug and reaching for his member to take it with one large hand. For a few seconds she caressed it and this prompted him to offer her more.
“You know right now Sarah you are not getting the best of me, I’d love you to use that ray gun and I could give you the pleasure of a full nine manly inches!”
Proud of his length Doug felt able to boast under the spell of the Real Arousal and Sarah was loving his openness, she looked down at her hand as she held his dick noting how at his current size it was only an inch or so longer than the width of her palm. His suggestion to offer her nine manly inches was considered and very quickly Sarah told him to stand back as she prepared to fire the gun.
“Nine inches mmmm? I like the sound of having nine manly inches to handle. Reduction Mode”
Sarah voice activated the gun and the command of reduction surprised Doug who was figuring he was about to grow.
“Reduction mode active, size and duration please?”
“Nine inches, ten seconds”
As the size was pronounced Sarah walked over to be close to Doug so she could appreciate his shrinking, this was the part she enjoyed. Looking down on him from her now lofty stature it was a thrill to feel like she was growing and he was staying the same size. As a pair of knees started to rise above his head Doug looked up with his eyes tilted right back.
“I’m going to be nine inches tall? Sarah I thought you wanted my dick that size?”
“Doug, ever since Mindy put the thought in my head of having a tiny man inside me I can’t shake how hot that idea makes me feel. Hot and wet as you’ll soon find out when your whole body is the size of your penis and I’m feeding you inside my giant pussy up here. Don’t tell me that you don’t want it this way Doug because I know you are dying to see my giant pussy from the inside”

As he reached nine inches from head to toe Doug was picked up by Sarah and treated to a brief tour of her body as she squeezed him in her cleavage and then slowly rubbed his stiff manhood down her entire stomach and through the prickles of her grass thick pubic hair until he made contact with her pussy.
“You smell so powerful, so horny and there just so much of you!”
Doug couldn’t help himself as the real arousal was stronger now that he was so much shorter than before, faced with Sarah’s giant pussy he almost dived inside her without a care that his arms and head were entering first. There was an instant open mouthed look of surprise from Sarah who hadn’t expected him to make the first move, as she stood there half of his body was sticking out of her pussy and she was feeling his arms and little torso wriggling up inside her. Quickly she lowered herself to crouch down on the floor and pulled him out to see his upper body glistening with her juices.
“Do that again, get inside my giant pussy and eat me little man!”
There was no hesitation from Doug as his arms pushed aside her pussy lips once more and he pushed off from her supporting palm and up inside her wetness. Sarah took hold of his muscular legs around the knee joint and gave him a gentle shove so that he was soon all the way inside her and filling her up like no dildo ever had. Now her fingers slipped down to his ankles and she just tapped the base of his feet to push them inside until he was gone! He felt large inside Sarah, he felt like nothing she had ever felt before. As she looked down there was no way to tell that a man had disappeared inside her and yet she could feel him wriggling away. With his arms and legs in motion the sensations rippled through her body and Sarah couldn’t stop from reaching climax within only a few seconds. For Doug this was the first time he had been slipped inside a giantess head first and he was loving the warm wet cocoon that now surrounded him, he could hear blood pulsing and the sounds of the liquids inside her and it was amazing and almost like being part of this woman. With the Real Arousal he didn’t fear dying from lack of air and it was lucky that Sarah peaked when she did! As the giant pussy purred in delight he was slowly retrieved by his ankles until he slipped out of her and rested in the midst of her large thighs.
“Nine inches of pure pleasure”
Sarah announced as she beamed down at him and used her fingers to wipe some of her juices from his naked body.

Doug used her nearby hand to steady himself and to stand up on the top of her bare thigh, he had yet to reach fulfilment and was still very eager for Sarah to address his own excitement.
“Hey giantess now that I’ve rocked your world how about you rock mine?”
Listening to his cocky question Sarah couldn’t help but smile and soon clasped her fingers around his body making a large fist around his mid section before lifting him closer to her face.
“So my cute little dick sized man, how would you like a giant babe like me to rock your tiny world?”

Held in the hand of this beautiful blonde Doug was flooded with the possibilities of what she could do with him and now faced with a choice the real arousal helped him to be honest and ask for what he currently desired.
“How about you cradle me in your huge boobs down there and give me a giant blow job?”
“Your wish is my command oh little one, I shall lay you down on my enormous sexy tits and then you will cum between these lovely giant lips of mine”
Like a genie making his dreams come true Sarah hefted one arm under her sizable assets and raised them high as she positioned his body to follow the line of her cleavage. Sunk in the valley of her mounds Doug was warmly toasted by the heat from her bare breasts as Sarah leaned in with her face and then licked his body from his toes to his neck in one slow action. The way her beach blanket sized tongue moulded itself across his front and slithered over him was just amazing for Doug and she knew he wouldn’t be able to last very long.
“You taste of me, that’s quite sexy little man.”
“Oh Sarah, please take me......”
He called up begging for her to continue and then watched as her head descended over his body and her lips each as thick as his thighs began to kiss his chest and then the tops of his legs. Softly the huge lips kissed over his manhood and then settling down they took his entire length which was to Sarah was like sucking on a small strand of spaghetti with a minute pair of meat balls at the end. Before Doug erupted in her mouth Sarah was careful to hold him in suspense and withdrew her lips whilst she reached out for the shrinking device with her spare hand and spoke to it commanding another reduction.
“Reduction mode active, size and duration please?”
The machine responded and Doug looked up surprised to hear that he was again going to be shrunk.
“One inch, one minute duration”
The relatively huge barrel of the gun trained on Doug’s chest as Sarah explained her actions.
“Soon you’re going to shrink in my cleavage and become extra tiny and whilst you watch my boobs becoming sexy mountains around you these pretty giant lips of mine are going to be getting bigger and bigger and sucking on your little dick until you cum”
As if her words were not exciting enough Doug could hardly contain his enjoyment listening to what awaited as the beam to took effect. Sarah smiled to see his body starting to dwindle and it was only a few seconds before the line of her cleavage was longer than his body and getting longer with every passing second. She placed her lips gently over his cock and allowed the end of her tongue to play under his balls and shaft. Doug was shrinking and with his reduction in height the boob flesh that surrounded him became more and more overwhelming, he had the sensation that he was sinking into the voluptuous valley of her cleavage as her soft lips also increased in size compared to his manhood. Soon Sarah was gently sucking on his entire mid section and almost lifting him free of her cleavage with her actions before she allowed him to bounce gently down back into the comfort of her bosom. When he became less than two inches tall Doug felt lost in her cleavage as it was so gigantic and if this wasn’t enough Sarah’s lips now reached from his head to his toes and were smothering him in a delicate wet dew as she kissed his body. It was all too much for Doug and he stabbed his dick into the giving surface of her lips and sprayed his load across a mere fraction of their enormous exteriors.
“yum”
Sarah’s voice boomed and he witnessed a tongue that had to be as wide as a the carriage way of a road licking across her gigantic mouth.

For the next few minutes there was little said as Sarah placed Doug on her belly settling him into the recess of her navel and they both just lay there enjoying the peace. Doug must have dozed off as he woke up to find that he was no longer reclined in her navel but found that he was laying down on his back and inside a pink sleeping bag? On further inspection the sleeping bag turned out to be a short pink sock and he was larger than before. It was clear that Sarah had enlarged him to four or so inches tall and he was tucked into one of her girly socks with the matching one folded to make a pillow behind his head.
“wow I must have really been out of it”
He said to himself realising that he hadn’t even stirred whilst the giantess moved him around and left him this way. Her sock smelt fresh and obviously hadn’t been worn as the flowery fabric cleaner still lingered in the material. Sitting up he checked out where he was and was almost blinded by the huge table lamp that shone above like a small sun. He was positioned on the bed side cabinet and Sarah was snoozing nearby on the bed it was obviously late. The time was confirmed as he looked across to the side of the table lamp and a humongous LED clock displayed that it was in fact 3am.

Doug thought about Mars as he settled back down inside the snug environment of Sarah’s sock and began to think about how he was going to get onboard one of the transports to Mars and through the space port security without being noticed by any of Cohaagan’s people.

As morning came there was a gentle tickling sensation across Doug’s body and he opened his eyes to see that Sarah was stroking his bare skin with the very end of a thick blonde ponytail.
“Good morning handsome”
Sarah smiled and Doug could see that he was outside of her sock but still only four inches tall with her giant face hovered over him.
“Good morning”
“How did you sleep in my little pink sports socks?”
Sarah giggled.
“Very comfy, and they are not so little”
He replied and waited to see if there would be any awkwardness about their adventures yesterday evening.
“You know Doug you could sleep in my sock’s or anything else of mine you find sexy night after night if you wanted to live with me and forget this rebellion thing on Mars”
Sarah’s offer was genuine and sounded strangely familiar to Doug as she stroked him with a giant digit but Doug knew that he had to resolve his history and help the rebellion.
“Tempting as that offer is you know I have to find out who I really am and what’s really happening on Mars. I feel like I can help people there and my forced presence here on Earth was just to get me out of the picture because I was on to something and maybe I presented a real threat to Cohaagan”
Inside his head Doug still didn’t have full clarity of the past but emotions and feelings were beginning to surface and these started to drive him.
“Shame, so how do you intend to get to Mars they only let the regular transports land which means you need to sneak aboard one, maybe you could stay tiny like this?”
“Maybe. Sarah I need you to make me big again I have to get planning this morning”
“Of course, the gun thingy is downstairs can I take you to it?”
“Yeh, I’d like that”
Doug stood up and saw that Sarah was dressed in just a black satin bra and a little matching g- string. Roaming his eyes over her giant body starting from somewhere around the level of her thighs he was starting to feel aroused. Sarah lowered an open palm to afford him a platform to step onto and Doug felt comfortable enough to compliment her.
“You know Sarah you do look great as a giantess”
“Especially in my sexy underwear, eh little guy? I saw you checking me out by the way it was really obvious but I liked it”
Rising upwards towards her face Doug couldn’t help but grin and Sarah made sure he was getting a nice view of her enormous breasts which were only just contained by the thin layer of shiny satin material.
“I will miss being this size around women that’s for sure, the view is quite breathtaking”
He revealed and blatantly looked across at her cleavage which was nicely pushed together by the style of the bra.
“I bet it is. When you are normal sized Doug, tits even as big as mine must look unimpressive when you’ve experienced a pair of them that are bigger than two houses squashed together. Tell you what my little man, I can carry you downstairs inside this bra if you like?”
There was an instant erection from the naked man stood in her palm and Sarah just laughed and took that as his answer. Popping his body between the satin cup of her left breast and her huge nipple she let Doug ride safely stowed in her bra whilst she made her way to find the case full of his special technology

It wasn’t long before Doug was standing 6ft tall having been restored and still totally naked.
“I should find your clothes and restore them back to size”
Sarah said with a low and wobbly voice showing she was a little upset that her guest was going to be leaving her. Doug pulled her back and cradled the short blonde in his arms with her head gently leaning into his chest.
“Thanks for all you have done Sarah, I needed someone I could trust and you have been wonderful. I only wish I could stay with you but the things I must do are just too important to ignore.”
“I understand”
Sarah said and tried to be a little more chipper in her attitude as she felt Doug’s hard naked body pressed against her.

When they broke their embrace Sarah went off in search of Doug’s boxer shorts and top whilst Doug busied himself sitting at the table looking at the green box and portable holo projector that had been inside the case of gadgets. He connected up the green box to the projector and mapped a small holo display to explore what this green box was capable of. As he cycled through the menu’s he was suddenly struck with a recollection of what this unique hardware could do and a solution began to form in his mind of how he might board one of the transports to Mars in a stealthier manor.

“Sorry your clothes got kind of mangled?”
Sarah came behind Doug and circled her arms around his neck in a loving manor and tossed his ripped boxer shorts and t-shirt on the table.
“Must have been my long nails”
She added but Doug wasn’t concerned about the fate of his clothes as he was too busy getting into the challenge of his mission ahead.

“Sarah, I think I have a plan. This little green box here is going to help me get abroad a transport to Mars. It’s actually has a trans-morpher capability and I can hook it up to the portable BMU”
“Slow down mister technical what are you going on about?”
There was a small laugh from them both as Doug realised that whilst he was beginning to rediscover his technical knowledge and what the gadgets were able to do, Sarah was just an ordinary girl caught up in his adventure and not able to understand.
“Ok its simple, this gun that you shrink and restore things with is actually called a BMU or body mass manipulator unit I am starting to remember things now. The green box is a small artificial intelligence unit with many capabilities but one of them is transmogrification which in English means that when I hook the BMU to the green box of tricks here it can allow me to scan any man that I choose and to turn the device on myself to replicate their body and superimpose it on myself using the functions of the BMU to adapt my own body”
“Wait a minute computer brain, are you saying this allows you to become someone else? To look like another man?”
“Exactly, it’s complex to explain but the two technologies married like this can allow me to copy the external appearance of a man’s profile that I have captured and to use this to remap my body so we look and sound exactly like the same person.”

“That’s amazing I didn’t know this sort of thing was possible”
“It’s not, well not from manmade technologies anyhow”
“Then its alien? Like those stories of alien artefacts found on mars in the early days?”
“Ancient alien to be exact, I think that I used to work for Cohaagans company back in the early days on Mars and we found a lot of buried alien tech. The aliens are long gone by centuries but they were way beyond us even back then. The reformation technology used at the Reform clinics is based on an alien crystal power source and its unique properties that they harness, the idea for it was taken from some alien tech that Cohaagan’s scientists and I reversed engineered early on. But the transmorphing capability and this little artificial intelligence unit was something I discovered, or at least I think it’s something that I made from alien tech to help the rebellion, my minds still a little grey on the finer details”
“Doug, aliens, gadgets to turn people into other people? It’s all a bit scary”
“Don’t worry Sarah the aliens are not a threat I think they passed through our galaxy a long time ago and from what I can recall the evidence is that they are humanoid like us, so they are not monsters just travellers or explorers who happened to set up camp on Mars and maybe studied it for a while”
“Or studied us, it gives me the creeps just thinking or just knowing aliens are real”

Sarah sat down across the table from Doug trying to take all this news in as the stories of aliens on mars was something often rumoured and covered in the media broadcasts but always tongue in cheek and never proven.
“Anyhow, I modified this alien tech and if I can find an appropriate man then I can assume his identity and get onboard a transport without anyone knowing who I really am”
“Wait Doug, how are you going to scan a guy, I mean you can’t just walk up to someone and stand there and zap them”
“Good point”
He added having not thought through his plan fully yet.
“And also you won’t know their name or a thing about them, what if you assume the identity of someone who’s important or even recognised by someone else in the space port? And how are you going to pay for the transport you would need your own finger print, retina scan and voice to use your own credit account”
“Sarah I can’t use any of my old credit lines, the instant I try to use my credit now that I am a wanted man they would be on top of me and track me down. But this AI box here can allow me to hack into Cohaagans on-line bank accounts and siphon off a little credit without being detected and deposit that in the person’s account that I assume the identity of”
“You mean stealing?”
Sarah sounded a little concerned but Doug put her fears to rest.
“No, the rebellion has always used Cohaagan’s money against her own organisation. I can recall that we stumbled onto a few hidden accounts she had links to where the money was being made from her illegal imports of .........”
Doug racked his brain trying to piece together his recollections.
“.....Real Arousal! I can remember that stuff now! She farms that stuff on secret sites and then ships it covertly on transports to Earth to fund her illegal activities. It may not be addictive but the demand is huge. The rebellion managed to work out how to siphon off small pots of money from these transactions they were making and stop them being traced using technology like this AI box”
“So she’s behind the Real Arousal out on the street, but why are they trying to legalise it? Won’t that make it worthless?”
“My heads not straight yet Sarah but I think that Cohaagan is only in this for the short term, she has some big plan up her sleeve that I have got to stop”
“So Doug, you are like a modern day Robin Hood then?”
Sarah suggested and then continued to explain.
“You take money from the bad guys, money they shouldn’t even have and then use it for good purposes”

Chapter 37 by summa0

“Exactly although my weapons are technology and not a bow and arrow”

For the next half an hour they both discussed how Doug would find a suitable stranger to scan and this plan seemed laden with challenges for its success which he soon summarised.
“The biggest issue that I can’t get around is the fact that if I assume the outwards appearance of some stranger and board a transport, as soon as the real person uses their credit line back on Earth then that transaction will be suspect and his bank will investigate as they will know there is some identify theft going on because he’s supposed to be aboard a transport to Mars.....”
“Unless you assume the identity of someone you can trust, someone you know who can keep low whilst you are on Mars?”
Doug wasn’t sure what Sarah was suggesting until she came right out with an idea that surprised him.
“This gadget of yours, you say it can scan a person and you can then make yourself look like them so why does it have to be a man, you could become a woman. You could become me”
There was a stunned silence as Doug thought about what she was proposing, he hadn’t considered that possibility.
“Um...”
He didn’t know what to say but Sarah was already backing up her idea.
“It’s perfect Doug. You wouldn’t have to risk scanning some stranger and being spotted whilst you are outside, you know me and I can lay low for a couple of weeks whilst you are on Mars and visit my grandma, she pays for everything when I stay there. If they know about this technology of yours they might expect you to be a man but not a woman”
“I don’t know what to say but you are right it would probably work. I could put some money in your account now and use that for the transport and leave you with some money over. What about your job though?”
“I’ll tell them I won a competition and a trip to Mars which I can’t ignore cause its free, they won’t question it and they’ll soon find cover for a week or two. You can let me know when it’s ok to come out of hiding”
“Then I guess the answer is yes”

The thought of what he was about to do made Doug feel very strange inside, he was a man and very soon he would be inside a woman’s body and he wondered how that would feel. From a practical point of view it was perfect as a solution and they began to discuss the finer details.
“Ok so you will give me a small travel bag with some old clothes and that way it’s not too suspicious, I can remap my body so I look and sound like you and if I smuggle the AI unit and the BMU device onboard then I can use them to make my escape the other side.”
“Wow you are a secret agent Doug this is so exciting and so very scary”

A few minutes later Doug was setting up the AI unit with the BMU and readied the settings.
“Ok Sarah keep still”
He instructed and allowed the BMU to emit a light that briefly blinked repeatedly like a strobe until the scan was complete.
“Now what?”
Sarah said almost keen to see the next stage.
“Now I turn this on myself but how long shall I select, a minute? Five, ten?”
Doug didn’t know if he wanted an instant change or gradual to get used to things and opted for a slower transformation. Once he had turned the device onto his body he was about to click the trigger when Sarah asked him to stop for a second.
“Can I just do something before you change?”
Pausing he watched Sarah walk up to him and felt her grab his dick in her hand before she bent over and kissed it.
“I’ll see you again someday”
She spoke to his manhood like a friend who was going away and then smiled up at Doug who was getting hard from her contact. He clicked the BMU’s trigger and his body glowed from head to toe but nothing immediately happened.
“That’s it?”
A disappointed sounding Sarah looked at his naked body.
“Yeh, it’s on a slow mode”
Doug said but half way through his sentence his voice began to alter getting more feminine and losing its more gruff manly edge.
“That was strange”
He said instantly but this time he sounded totally like a woman.
“Oh my gosh you sound like me, exactly like me”
Said a stunned Sarah.
“I do, don’t I, this is going to take some getting used to as I know it’s me speaking but it’s your voice coming out”
His voice was a perfect replica of Sarah’s and on a 6ft man built as he was it made him sound very stupid.
“And look your getting shorter and thinner”
The mass of his muscles was beginning to smooth out losing his definition and his face and body was noticeably less hairy with each passing minute. Feeling his biceps he noticed his fingers were now more slender and that his hands were smoother. When he looked across at Sarah she was eye level with him and smiling.
“Now you are short just like me”
She grinned.
“and you are becoming a blonde”
The hair on Doug’s head had lengthened and was touching his shoulders and then soon sliding down the top of his back just as Sarah’s did. Not used to hair around his face he brushed back his blonde locks feeling how soft they were as he also noticed that his dick was feeling like it was retracting into his body.
“I’m not sure this was a good idea”
Came an uncertainty from Doug and Sarah just smiled.
“Don’t worry you are looking prettier every second, and your dicks smaller than my little pinkie it’s so cute..”
As he looked between his legs his dick was suddenly non existent and he felt a peculiar sensation as if he was missing something important when it no longer could be seen.
“You’ve got a nice pussy down there”
Sarah couldn’t help but comment and Doug instantly felt moistness between his legs which was kind of pleasant. Soon his waist was becoming thinner and his hips wider as he matched Sarah’s womanly curves.
“Quickly hold your breasts they are growing”
Looking down at his chest he felt it was very odd to see a nice womanly body greeting his eyes complete with small A cup sized protrusions which had to be his early breasts forming. He used his hands to cup them as they swelled into C cups and became more substantial to hold every second. But they seemed to stop very quickly staying rather average in size.
“You’ve got little tits, just like mine were when I was twelve”
Sarah reached out and touched one of Doug’s breasts and he felt a pleasant sensation ripple through his body ending up in his pussy.
“How do I look?”
“You look beautiful, although I knew my ass was a little too big”
Walking around him in a circle Sarah was blown away with seeing a life sized living and breathing replica of herself.
“Come on girl lets go to my room and you can take a look in the mirror”
Doug couldn’t help but grin at her use of the word girl and followed her. As he walked he felt compelled to sway at the hips and almost as if he was naturally guided into moving like a woman, but the strangest sensation was to feel his modest breasts gently bouncing to his every step. He kind of liked this feeling.

Looking hard at his reflection he couldn’t believe his eyes, he was Sarah, he was a gorgeous nineteen year old but strangely not as well stacked.
“How does it feel to be a woman?”
“Odd, very odd, there is nothing between my legs moving around when I walk but up top here it’s all happening instead”
“Well those little tits of yours hardly jiggle as much as mine”
Sarah boasted and he could see that her chest was so much larger which made him feel like her under developed little sister.

Doug felt peculiar inside this new female body, his muscle bulk had disappeared and he felt weak as his frame was relevant to the power that Sarah possessed. There was a new vulnerability about him as he knew he wouldn’t be able to defend himself as easily as he could have done before, just the thought that an average man could restrain him if he was discovered made him uneasy as his strength had always been one of his biggest ally’s.
“Come on let’s get dressed”
Came an enthusiastic invitation from Sarah who seemed to be treating the situation like she was about to work a makeover on a close girl friend.

Moving over to a wardrobe Sarah proudly displayed her collection of clothes.
“Now I need to fish you some old stuff out just to make up a suitcase for you so it looks convincing in customs, but if you are travelling today we need to get you something to wear right now”
Reaching into her underwear drawer Sarah pulled out a white bra and matching panties and urged Doug to put them on.

Dressing in women’s clothing felt so wrong yet as he saw his reflection from across the room, the view was of two twin blondes both scantily clad and it was so incredible that he was able to control the action. Doug took the opportunity once he had the small panties on to twist his rear around so that he could see it over his shoulder in the mirror and Sarah slapped his backside playfully and warned him.
“Hey that’s my body pervert stop doing that”
“Sarah, you have no idea what this is like for me. I’m able to move this sexy body around and it’s like I want to touch myself up all over, does that make me a lesbian?”
They both laughed and Sarah looked into his pretty eyes.
“No, it makes you a man. I could show you how to pleasure yourself if you would like a female orgasm Doug?”
“No, that’s ok, I don’t really find the thought of using some dildo a turn on its just wrong some how”
“Spoil sport”
Laughed Sarah and then she helped him put the bra on. Fastening it around his back Doug looked down to see the loose billowing lace that simply hung half empty.
“Dear, you really do have little tits that is so strange, my big bra’s looks huge on you and I don’t think they are serving any purpose around those little girl bumps of yours”
“I agree but......”
Suddenly as Doug looked down at his pretty chest there was a stirring within the material, inch by lovely inch his boobs were growing and starting to take shape within the bra”
“Woah, this feels.....kind of nice!”
He said clasping two hands on his growing breasts as they pushed out and he watched his lovely feet disappear and his cleavage beginning to look sexy in a single word.
“That’s more like it now we look the same, just take some advice from me Doug and don’t run with these puppies”
Fascinated with his new look Doug walked over closer to the mirror and pushed his chest out and twisted to a profile view. He was so slim and yet he was stacked and it made him feel wet down below and something else? He realised that his nipples were feeling tender, a nice sort of tender and they were swelling in size to form large bumps in his bra”
“How are you going to pull this off Doug if you keep getting turned on every time you look at your own reflection?”
Sarah giggled and came to join her twin.
“Ok...Ok...I need to calm down, I must think of the plan and what I have to do”

Breaking away from the mirror Doug took the skirt that Sarah handed him and slipped it on, it was a short denim skirt which was faded and a little ragged at the ends.
“Nice”
He said and Sarah shook her head with a smile as she zipped him up and fixed the waist.
“Now, a t-shirt and you can take my old boots over there, these are a little scuffed so I don’t usually wear them”
The t-shirt she had provided him was a light blue colour and conservative if it wasn’t for the fact that his bust was so large and it clung to him like a second skin. Sarah just didn’t seem to have anything that was baggy. Awkwardly he slipped into Sarah’s black leather knee boots and he needed her help to stand as he teetered around uncomfortably on a pair of three and half inch heels.
“I’m not sure if I can walk in these things, how do you girls manage?”
He said clutching the side board and feeling very ungraceful.
“You’ll get the hang it’s all about balance and poise, and don’t forget to use those hips”

After a few minutes of training Doug was ready, he sat with Sarah and went over his plan as best he could work out and they readied his small suit case and were about to put his gadgets inside this travel case.
“Wont these things be detected?”
Sarah questioned.
“No, not if I do this”
Doug worked the controls on the gun as he attached it to the green box and projector device.
“The AI unit will put a narrow density field which will make their scanners see straight through these as if they are not even in the case, I only have to worry if they open it”
He smiled and Sarah was giving him an odd look.
“It’s so funny to be speaking to myself and hearing you being techy”
“You are a clever girl Sarah and I owe you a lot for helping me, which brings me to sorting out your account.”
After a minute or so of using the AI unit Doug had moved some funds into Sarah’s account.
“There, now you have a nice lump sum after I have paid for my transport which you can use at a later date, please don’t access any of your on-line information for at least the next two weeks ok?”
“Of course and thanks Doug”
Sarah smiled and Doug looked at her as he was packing the gadgets away, he owed her so much it seemed a shame he couldn’t do more for her than give her some money. It then struck him what the perfect gift would be.
“Sarah, go and get your best clothes and put them into a big case”
“But why? I can’t come with you, we have the same eyes and finger prints not to mention the same voice recognition”
“Just do it, I promise you won’t regret it ok?”
Confused Sarah came back down with a bulging case and no idea what was going on.
“Ok now stand still”
Pointing the gun at Sarah he fired the beam and she began to grow. Within less than a minute she had finished and he enlarged her case and all her clothes to follow suit.
“Wow, what did you do to me, am I taller?”
“You are 5 foot seven inches tall, that’s the best I can do with the restrictions of this thing but I thought you might like to have a free upgrade, you always did say you are short”
“Five foot seven, that’s so tall!”
Almost squealing with a schoolgirl like declaration of happiness, Sarah thought about her friends and how she would be taller than Mindy and Barbara and that was even without a pair of heels on.
“Perfect, come stand by me, without your heels. I want to see how short I was”
Doug complied and looked up into her eyes as he felt her large breasts close to his neck whilst his own breasts neatly tucked under hers.
“Wow, I was short wasn’t I? This is such a gift, I feel so tall”
“I thought you would appreciate it, now make sure don’t leave the house until way after I am gone and please don’t let anyone you know, including Lori, see you leave.
“Now I guess it’s time for this blonde to hit the street”
He said and flicked his long blonde hair from the side of his face which he found a little annoying despite its soft feel.
“Not like that you aren’t”
Sarah shook her head as if he was being stupid.
“What is it?”
He said looked down at his fit body as he closed up his suitcase.
“Your hair is a mess and you don’t have the slightest bit of make up on and that’s my body you are in girl so sit down”
Ten minutes later and Sarah had applied his lipstick, outlined his eye lashes and tidied his hair into a pony tail so he wasn’t so bothered by it.

In the hallway Doug then turned to look up at her, even with his three and half inch heels her eyes were still higher. They hugged and he kissed her which seemed rather odd to Sarah but unexpectedly she pulled him back into her body and French kissed him.
“I sure would like a holo vid of the two of us right now”
Doug joked and Sarah playfully slapped his backside again.
“Behave yourself Doug no sleeping with fit boys, keep those legs of yours crossed wont you. But seriously I hope you find what you are looking for on Mars”

Doug didn’t know if it was his new female exterior but he felt like crying when he finally walked out the door and parted from Sarah. As he walked up the street and glanced back he smiled to himself as he felt his large breasts moving with his every step.
“Must stop myself from looking down into my own cleavage”
He muttered to himself and broke his eyes from the delights of his current body in motion. As he looked up he nearly bumped into a pair of large breasts!
A little startled he looked up and up again to see Lori towering over him, the timing of his leaving couldn’t have been worse.
“Hey Sarah”
Lori said sounding very down.
“Oh hi Lori, how are you?”
Doug replied feeling a little shocked at talking to his wife and not being recognised.
“Everything’s gone wrong, I have really screwed up”
Lori began and then snapped out of her current talk changing the subject
“Don’t listen to me, I’ve just had a tough day with my boss and my friend who is seriously pissed that I lost that mouse of hers”
“Mouse?”
Doug questioned pointing out Lori’s slip up.
“Oh, Hamster, rodent you know the one I was searching for”
“I take it you didn’t find it then?”
“No, which could be big trouble, I don’t suppose anything strange turned up at your house”
“Not at all.”
“Where are you off Sarah you look like you are planning a trip?”
“Oh”
Doug said a little caught off guard
“Just to my gran’s for a week or two”
“Have a nice time, you won’t be seeing me again I’m moving back out to Mars for good in a day or so”
“Mars?”
There was sinking feeling in Doug’s heart as he knew he may bump into Lori on Mar’s but then he pretended all was normal.
“You and Doug are going to live on Mar’s that’s a sudden move”
“No, just me, we’ve kind of split up temporarily”
“Oh sorry to hear that”
Doug smiled sympathetically
“It’s ok, he’ll be mine again next time we meet don’t you worry, I will have him back for good sometime soon”
“Good luck”
Came the last few words from Doug as he started to walk away and Lori smiled
“Bye Sarah, it was nice to have known you”

Chapter 38 by summa0

How odd that encounter was for Doug, but at least it served to let him know that Lori couldn’t see through his disguise and that meant no one could. As he strolled to the hov stop he smiled as he caught his reflection in the shop window glass. He really did look hot.

Whilst waiting at the hov stop a young guy was giving him the eye and Doug could sense him looking at his legs in his short skirt and then at his tits. It gave him a real insight to how women felt ogled if they were good looking and he really didn’t like it and felt like punching the guys lights out only he was probably weaker than this scrawny man.

The spaceport was bustling with activity with the various flights out to the common planets and space stations, Doug used a self service porthole and the holo travel guide popped up to guide him through the finer details of his booking. Having reserved a cabin on the next transport to Mars he then made for security. This would be a test of his gadgets, if this went wrong all the security in the spaceport would crash down on him in a second.
“Maam, please move through the scanner”
A man’s voice beckoned and Doug didn’t click at first that he was the “maam” that was being spoken to.
“Oh me?”
Doug laughed and walked through the special security scanner screens. Nothing happened, there was no one at the other end waiting to grab him and no suspicions raised which helped to endorse that his current disguise was perfect . Following the scanner screens he had one last hurdle to allow his eye to be recorded by the optical verifier which would check his retinas whilst simultaneously he had to offering his fingers for digital prints. The security measures were thorough but he was through all of the main security hurdles now and just had to wait until boarding time for the shuttle craft bound for Mars.
There was a lot of private security wandering around the Mars flight section and Doug could see a mix of Cohaagan’s personal security forces which he recognised by uniform which was distinctly different to that of the spaceport security staff. How odd he thought that all of the Mar’s security were women and very tall ones at that he noticed, as he watched two six foot plus brunettes in their tight black and white outfits checking peoples electronic boarding cards. These women were the enemy Doug could sense this even though his memory hadn’t fully returned, but though his patchy recollections he knew to fear that uniform as a corrupt organisation working as the foot soldiers for Cohaagan’s master plan.

People were not getting checked so thoroughly on the other transports that Doug could notice as he watched people through the glass partitions separating the waiting lounges. This observation made him nervous although he realised that it might just be down to the fact that Cohaagan liked to screen those who came to Mar’s in case they presented a threat to her on some level. Answering questions whilst appearing as Sarah was not a good thing for Doug as he really didn’t know that much about her life if they probed him to any degree. Looking across at the two male security men who belonged to the Earth based space port he figured they might be easier to face given that he was a female and an attractive at that. Maybe he thought this was a time to use his feminine assets to his advantage and on that note before the two security women walked in his direction he took his suitcase and went towards the restrooms.
“Hey lady that’s the men’s in here”
A rather strange looking janitor stopped Doug in his tracks as he nearly walked into the male restrooms as he was so conditioned to do.
“How silly of me”
Doug smiled and shrugged his shoulders and then made for the woman’s area feeling a little stupid at nearly blowing his own cover. In reflection the man probably thought he was just a ditzy or dumb blonde.

When he entered the restroom he made for a stall normally reserved for women with young babies and he used the infant suspension table to put his case down and open it up. His plan was to increase his height just to make himself more attractive, if the male security officers saw his long legs and even larger breasts then he was sure that they wouldn’t pay much attention to what he was saying or at least this distraction was his plan. Luckily for Doug the BMU would recognise his unique properties and allow him to increase his size back to 6ft and a little more if he wanted which meant he could turn himself into a much taller version of Sarah.

Doug stepped out of the stall at nearly six foot four in his high heels. His mind figured that he would be striking at this size and memorable yet not for any negative reasons. Looking at the mirror in the ladies restroom he was a stunner, his legs, as they say, went up to his arm pits and he was a traffic stopping babe that was for sure. Now all he had to do was to sit in another part of the waiting area and make sure the two male security men found him instead of the two women.

Luck was on his side as he stepped out of the restroom and there were the two security men just finishing up with an older gentleman. Doug purposely moved close to them and asked the old man if the seat next to him was taken, seeing the old man shake his head he bent over and placed his suitcase down purposely allowing the two guards nearby to have a good view of the cleavage that he had to offer. As he sat down and crossed his long slender legs the guards stepped up to him and smiled.
“Can we take an ID scan please?”
One of them asked and Doug made sure to smile knowing what a knockout look Sarah’s face could give as he offered up his hand and finger prints.
“Sarah Stone”
His colleague smiled down at Doug.
“And where are staying on Mars Miss Stone”
“Oh Venus Ville of course”
Doug smiled and he could feel the two men checking him out, one of them was looking at his legs and short skirt that had risen up his thighs whilst the other had problems trying to keep his eyes from out of his cleavage.
“...and your business on Mar’s is it a holiday or...?”
“Oh just for fun and kicks...and I want to work on my tan, I’m told that the climate since terraforming is perfect for a girl like me to wear the most itsy bitsy of bikini’s”

Doug was doing his best to flirt and tried to act very innocently as he uncrossed his long smooth legs making the nearest guard a little hotter under the collar.
“Well, err I’m sure you will enjoy your time there.....um....we had better carry on Harry there’s lots of people to get through..”
Smiling inside his head Doug enjoyed how his actions had worked the two security men into a fluster and forced them to move on or to be further embarrassed, it really made him appreciate the power of a woman’s body and how easily men could be distracted.

An hour later and Doug was in his private cabin having boarded the transport craft and they were heading for Mars. It was the first time he had been alone since he had acquired Sarah’s body and he sat on the bed contemplating his plan but found his current body was distracting his own train of thought.
Unable to concentrate Doug walked into the small bathroom area of the cabin and looked at the beautiful face that was his own current reflection.
“You are gorgeous”
He said and then jiggled his own body to watch his chest bounce up and down. He felt a little perverted to be ogling his own body but it wasn’t his body it was a borrowed exterior from a hot nineteen year old and he couldn’t help that he was curious to explore it whilst he could.

Pulling his tight top from over his head he revealed the white bra he was wearing and soon found that he was cupping his breasts and playing with them. They were so large in his current female hands and he loved the stimulation of his nipples because they were just so sensitive. In seconds he was feeling wet and those nipples had grown substantially larger poking outwards from behind the smooth bra.
He struggled to remove the bra and couldn’t quite un fasten the catches from behind his back and ended up just pushing the cups up so he could feel the bare flesh of his breasts.
“You are stacked Sarah.”
It was like he was trying to talk to Sarah but hearing her voice coming out of his own mouth was most confusing. By now he was feeling that pleasant moistening between his legs and a compelling need to reach down into his skirt. Just as he began to touch his pussy there was the sound that announced someone was at his door!

He straightened his skirt and slipped his bra and top back in place, a quick glance in the mirror showed he was flushed red in the face. When he opened the door there were two security women both taller than he was which surprised him because he was still standing 6 foot four wearing Sarah’s high heels. In fact these women were considerably taller and closer to seven foot tall which didn’t strike him as natural at all.

“Miss Stone?”
“Yes?”
“Miss Stone, we have four hours before we reach the landing dock and you are required to complete this detailed questionnaire”
One of the pretty security guards offered and Doug was still busy checking out their long legs. The uniform was quite revealing although only because of their unnatural stature. They both had black knee length leather boots with a pair of tanned tights, the skirt was formal and short settling many inches above their knees. Around their waist was a thick leather belt with a proud buckle that showed the Cohaagan Industries logo and each one of them sported a weapon strapped to their left thigh by a leather band just below their hem of their skirts. Doug noticed it looked like they had BMU devices in this holster and his brain seemed to kick in remembering this type of security guard more vividly from his own experiences on Mars. Back then they didn’t have size altering devices, the BMU’s were not made in large numbers and were more secretly deployed and yet since his time on Earth it would appear that every security guard was now provided with one as standard!

When his eyes had left the long legs of the nearest officer he saw that her white long sleeved blouse had her name pinned over her breast pocket. Sergeant Belmont it read but Doug was preoccupied by her statuesque size and suddenly snapped out of his lust filled tour of her figure when he realised he was supposed to be a woman!
“thanks”
Doug said politely taking the small data chip they handed and couldn’t help but ask about the woman’s height.
“I hope you don’t mind me asking Sergeant Belmont but I thought that I was tall for a woman yet the two of you tower over me its most unusual”
There was a grin from Segreant Belmont as she looked down into Doug’s eyes.
“Not on Mar’s it isn’t, we will come by to collect that information in a few hours, please make sure its completed or you won’t be granted permission to disembark”

When the two guards wandered off Doug noticed they had decided to pause for a rest and both sat down looking out of the viewing area in the corridor nearby. He closed his door and made for his AI unit and very quickly began to operate a program so that he could tune into their conversation through the thick walls of the craft.
“Nearly everyone has commented on our size Sarg, do you think we over did it making ourselves this tall since we got on board?”
“Not at all Mary, it’s an advantage that we can sustain these heights whilst onboard the ship. You wait to you start working on Mar’s, I know this is all new to you but you’ll soon get used to looking down on people. Besides in our game it’s very handy to be able to intimidate people”
“But surely the passengers when they return to Earth must talk about the seven foot tall security guards on the transport? And this must raise some questions Sarg?”
“Let me go through it again with you”
The Sergeant spoke and it sounded to Doug that officer Mary was a new recruit.
“All the passengers on this transport will arrive on Mars and be guided to individual detaining areas. They will think it’s all part of the customs procedures whilst we tell them to await clearance. Then one by one we go and question those who we need more information from, the ones who haven’t given us enough information from the questionnaires we hand out”
“I see so this is how you get to understand what they are going to do on Mars and why they are there etc in detail?”
“Exactly, once we know enough about them and when they are due to return we have a team who will make sure everything looks like they have really been on a normal trip to Mars”
“So what does this team do?”
“They put the detainee into a cryogenic sleep in their little holding chamber so they are not conscious of the time spent on Mars, remember Cohaagan doesn’t want anyone coming in that isn’t necessary to the organisation. The team fabricates for each of them some memory implants using our Recall technology and they each go home thinking they have had a wonderful time as they wake up in the holding area ready to disembark its perfect”
“I get it now, the team use the time to study the questionnaires and make sure the memories are what is expected and such, but what about if they would usually call home on a vid broadcast?”
“It’s easy to clone a voice and remap a holo image of a person Mary, we do it all the time, the clever thing is that the team even uses their ID’s to purchase souvenirs and such and to run credits up at the bars and hotels so the entire experience appears real to the passengers, they even give some of them fake tans from the chambers when they have time”
“And they don’t know a thing.....it is perfect. The people are happy and contented and we don’t have to police what they do on Mars and they don’t get in the way of our activities”
“You see Mary, Cohaagan has it all worked out and hopefully we won’t have to do this for much longer I’m told that things are progressing very fast now.....look we had better keep it down someone is coming”

Doug tuned out from their conversation and was beginning to piece together the situation. He knew that tourism was limited on Mars because Cohaagan didn’t take the risk of strangers entering her domain and this whole exercise that the security guards had outlined sounded like an ideal way for her to make sure she had Mars locked down from outsiders. The problem for Doug was that he didn’t want to become frozen for two weeks, so he needed to escape the holding area.

For the next couple of hours Doug relaxed as much as he could knowing the mission ahead and filled out his questionnaire which was challenging because he really didn’t know much about Sarah and the questions were so specific about his likes and dislikes for food, his preferred entertainments etc. In the end he just had to make things up and try to think about Sarah and what a girl like her would be in to. This was their way of profiling each passenger and he wondered if any of the other people onboard would have resented the in-depth form filling and questioned it.

By the time he was finished with the forms he uploaded the chips data into the data socket in his room and then decided to lay back on the bed and play with his new body. It wasn’t long before his fingers had found his new pleasure centre and soon he had his own first pair of damp knickers to attend to. It was odd being in a woman’s body, he wanted to grab hold of his dick and it simply wasn’t there but touching his clit was much like playing with the end of his helmet only more intense.

A loud speaker system announced their arrival on Mars throughout the cabins and Doug was stirred from a sleeping state and suddenly ready to disembark. He looked at his hair in the mirror and began to straighten his pony tail when he stopped and realised how feminine an action this was to think about his hair and how it was presented. Maybe he needed to get out of this female form before he started to fancy men he thought!

When he walked down the boarding ramp he was guided by a polite group of official looking women through a maze of long corridors and one by one the passengers were allocated a room to wait for their clearances to enter Mars.

This was it Doug thought as he sat in this bland room with his case and only a small holoscreen for company that showed marketing information about Mars which presumably was all false. Doug looked up at the ceiling of the room and noted some small emitters, these probably would have gone unnoticed by the uneducated eye but he could tell that they were cyro vents which meant that this room was sealed. He tried the door and commanded it to open as the automatic slide had been disabled. The door didn’t respond he was locked in.
“Please wait an attendant will be with you shortly, we appreciate your patience”
The door spoke to him with its sensors triggered and Doug stood back and opened up his case to use the AI unit. Using the AI system he managed to tap into the internal security feeds at the spaceport, this was a complex thing to do but he was so natural now at using this technology. He found the data pertaining to his transport craft that had just landed and there was a highlight of seven out of fifty individuals in total who were labelled as requiring additional qualification, Sarah Stone was one of them! As it turned out he was very lucky because the information showed that the other forty three passengers were currently being suspended in animation. Doug considered that his completion of their questionnaire probably looked a bit odd and that was a good thing as it meant someone would be coming to see him for those outstanding answers. Checking against who was assigned it turned out that a lady called Jennifer from security was going to qualify him and he was last on the list. Digging deeper into Jennifer’s personnel file he could see that she had full security clearance and a cunning thought crossed Doug’s mind as he hatched a plan for her arrival.

Chapter 39 by summa0

Jennifer was walking down the corridor having just finished with the second from last passenger, she smiled politely and closed the door lying to the man that someone would see him very shortly. The man didn’t suspect a thing as Jennifer operated the pad on the outside of his door and then the ceiling glowed with a white pulse beginning the process of freezing him.
“Sarah Stone the last one before I can go home”
Jennifer sighed and walked in to the last detention cell on her list. As she entered she began the pretence of her visit and smiled happily at the pretty young woman.
“Sarah? May I call you Sarah?, I’m Jennifer from the Mar’s colony tourist information board it’s my job to see that your stay here is a pleasant one and that you get everything out of this trip that you desire. Now tell me Sarah you filled out your application but you were a little vague about where you were intending to stay, and I see no formal reservations for any of our main Venus Ville resorts and hotels?”
Doug looked at the woman, she was a cute mousy haired book worm type with her hair tied up on her head in a tight bun and a slim frame. She was wearing a uniform close to that of the security guards except she wore some flat court shoes rather than the knee boots and didn’t wear any belt.
“I haven’t really decided yet, I thought I would check out the cost against my budget and just book one on the fly”
The answer from Doug wasn’t what Jennifer wanted to hear and she looked at the tall blonde sat in the chair and knew it would be one of those people she would have to railroad into a commitment.
“But you must book something before we leave here Sarah, we can’t have a young girl like you without a roof over their head for the night and we are quite strict about ensuring all our visitors are booked into accommodation for their visits”
There was a pause as Doug considered something, he recalled from when he first collected his gadgets at the bus terminal that there was a card that said “Mel’s” which was presumably a hotel that Melina owned.
“My friend Mindy once stayed at a nice hotel called Mel’s is that still in business?”
“Mel’s?”
Jennifer typed into a small portable holo screen pad she was carrying and nodded her head.
“Yes, it’s in the south sector of Venus Ville that’s fine”
“And how do I get there?”
Doug asked hoping to probe for more information
“Oh, we will show you later, right now you must wait to be collected and then someone will arrange your transport to the mono-train platform, ok?”
“Sure”
Came the answer from Doug and he stood up to tower over the woman blocking her way to the door, it was an action which was quite unexpected by Jennifer.
“Excuse me Sarah I must be going now”
“You are not going anywhere”
Announced Doug, pulling the BMU from the back of his skirt and startling the woman with it.
“What...what are you doing!”
“I assume you recognise this device Jennifer so please sit down and I have some questions for you”
“No way! You wouldn’t....”
Jennifer looked as if she was going to be a problem so Doug fired the BMU having preset it to a height of four inches within five seconds. A very disoriented Jennifer was suddenly stood at his feet and looking up at his giantess proportions, she was instantly glued to the spot with fear.

Reaching down Doug picked up the little woman in his hand and it felt very odd as she attempted to break his grip which of course she couldn’t. He suddenly realised how Lori and Sarah must have felt when they held him this way, the small creature in his hand was so fragile and he had to be very careful not to hurt her by applying too much pressure.

Lifting Jennifer up to his eyes he smiled.
“Now are you going to cooperate or do I have to drop you between these humongous breasts of mine and squeeze the answers out of you?”
Doug spent the next ten minutes with a very cooperative Jennifer, he learned that she was due to clock off from her position for her weekend break and this was ideal timing. She lived alone and seemed to be planning a weekend of gardening.
“Why do you want to know all these things...it doesn’t make sense?”
The tiny woman asked.
“Because you are the one who’s going to be frozen in a few minutes and I needed to know if you’d be missed for a while”
“No you can’t!”
Jennifer began to get frantic and Doug proceeded to stuff her into his cleavage for safe keeping whilst he prepared the next phase of his plan. The feeling of her moving around in his bra was nice and he even contemplated using Jennifer for his own enjoyment but then decided he really didn’t have time to play with this dolly and he had to get out of there.

A few minutes later and Doug placed Jennifer on the floor, there was a setting on the BMU which could stun an individual literally holding them still in stasis for a short period of a few minutes, this feature was close to the suspended animation capability that the room he stood in used, only not for a long duration. Doug then proceeded to undress the woman like a doll, he rather enjoyed it and even stroked across her tiny breasts with the pad of his finger, the tiny bounce of them was very cute.
“Time to bring you back to normal size”
He spoke to himself and used the device which would return Jennifer to her normal height only this was a shock to Doug, Jennifer was frozen in an upright position and she was very soon as tall as he was! Suddenly her head rose even higher and Doug feared she would strike the ceiling of the room. As she continued to grow he eased her over which was difficult with his female muscles and he gently positioned her to lay down on her back. Jennifer stopped growing and with a scan of his BMU she was naturally ten foot tall!
Doug was confused, no woman could be ten foot tall naturally, something wasn’t adding up? Yet here was evidence as her body stretched the entire length of the room! For now he couldn’t figure this one out and he didn’t have time to, he reduced her to the size he figured she was when she entered at around five foot five inches tall and he then scanned her body and remapped his own appearance to become Jennifer. The transformation took only a few minutes and he felt strange to be losing his longer hair which he had become accustomed to and needless to say his much larger breasts.

The next part of Doug’s plan was to remap Jennifer with Sarah’s appearance so that he could leave her in the room and allow her to be frozen, this would buy him a full weekend in terms of time before Jennifer was found missing and they began to search for her, no one would suspect that Jennifer was being held as a replica of Sarah.

Once Doug had sorted out the size of the clothes and getting Jennifer dressed with what he had been wearing, he was naked in his new form and rather disappointed to see Jennifer’s body having got used to being voluptuous like Sarah. His new breasts were only a b cup if that and he felt like a huge weight had been taken away from him without the sensation of Sarah’s double G cup’s bouncing to his every step. Even bending over to fix the boots he had been wearing onto Jennifer made him realise the tremendous difference between top heavy women and those who were less endowed. Before when he was Sarah to lean forward meant that he would feel the weight of his bust as it swelled and hung with gravity and he even had to counter his balance, yet now it was like he was more closer to being a man again only a skinnier one because these new breasts really didn’t make their presence known.

As he dressed in Jennifer’s clothes he hoped he wouldn’t have to keep this identity up for any longer than needed and just to get out to a mono-train platform. Leaving the room Doug put his case down and then looked at the control on the door, he could see now that it allowed the cryogenic stasis to be set and he initiated the freeze process to put Jennifer out of action for 2 weeks.
“Sorry Jennifer, but you are playing for the wrong team”
He said and found it strange to hear another voice with his words and quite missed the sweetness of Sarah’s softer sound.

As he walked down the corridor he saw his reflection and was alarmed to see that although he had remapped his body to become Jennifer he didn’t look like her as his hair was hanging in a long bob and not tied up in a bun as he had seen her wear it. He played with his hair and made the best he could of it before he shrugged his shoulders and looked for a way out of the building. It looked odd that he was carrying a suitcase but he needed his equipment, as luck had it he passed a door in the corridor that opened on his proximity, it was Jennifer’s office.

Stepping inside the office Doug removed his gadgets and hid the suitcase inside a locker, he then found a small brief case which had Jennifer’s initials and he tucked the technology inside setting the AI mode so that it could elude the scanners of its presence. On the desk before him he saw that Jennifer had a map of the complex he was in and this was perfect.

Half an hour later Doug was walking out of a security post for staff members and hoping that Jennifer wasn’t friendly with any of them or else they might begin to talk to him. His hopes were dashed as a lady operating the scanner nearby said hello.
“Hi Jennifer, you don’t normally grace us with your presence I thought you went home through the west exit?”
“Hi”
Doug answered and thought on the spot of what to say back that could sound convincing.
“Oh change of plan, I’m not working this weekend and thought I would drop by Venus Ville to see a friend.”
“I really don’t like that place, too many little un’s about, I prefer the new city where I can be myself and stretch out a bit, know what I mean?”
“I agree”
Doug said not knowing what she was talking about. Soon he was through the scanner and nothing was detected. Doug began to walk off away from the scanner when the same lady who had spoken to him questioned his direction.
“Jen, aren’t you forgetting something?”
She laughed thinking that Jennifer was in a muddle and pointed to the opposite entrance which read.
Staff only body mass unit. Backing up Doug nodded to her and shrugged his shoulders at making a mistake and he entered another corridor with some warning posters.
“All staff should revert to their natural heights before leaving the spaceport complex in compliance with the Cohaagan code Ref 1457”
Reading this aloud Doug was confused and then remembered that according to his portable BMU Jennifer was about ten foot tall. It was then that another staff member came behind him and she didn’t seem to acknowledge the appearance of Jennifer so Doug took the risk to talk to her.
“Excuse me, I haven’t been working here long but you look like you have?”
The woman smiled and seemed chatty enough to engage with Doug.
“I’ve been assigned to the cargo bay security for the last year, have you been recently recruited from Earth?”
“Yes, very recently and they haven’t really filled me in on any of this stuff properly, you know staff initiations they have little time for us to go into the real detail”
Doug was a convincing liar and this woman was only too pleased to help.
“They must have told you about the atmosphere here?”
“Well I know that it’s the result of the terraforming process and we can now breathe on Mars just like Earth, it’s a lot warmer climate but......”
“Oh dear you are in the dark aren’t you?”
“Let me ask you a question Jennifer”
The lady read his name tag upon his blouse and Doug did likewise noting he was speaking to Marie.
“How tall do you think I am?”
Looking at the woman Doug summed her up as not that tall.
“About five foot three maybe four?”
“Well you are almost correct, I am five foot five when I work in the spaceport here or when I visit some of the other original facilities. You see Cohaagan and her scientists who terraformed the planet didn’t realise until about a year or so back that there is a side effect to this new atmosphere, none of us knew about it until we all saw the changes in our bodies first hand. Women simply became taller, it was gradual but some of us shot up unevenly in height depending how much time we spent outside. I’m actually quite average in height and I’m nine foot seven without heels.
“Nine foot seven?”
“Oh don’t be shocked, I have friends taller than ten foot, one girl I know is eleven foot tall”
“Wow”
“It’s ok, the New city as we call it has been adapted for us and well we all understand Cohaagans vision now, and realise this is an evolution for women and we must embrace these changes that are happening to all of us.”
“So what about Venus Ville that was an existing city where they first colonised going back to the early days on Mars?”
“Yes, it’s a bit run down and its getting tight for the women who live there, still they will all have to move to the new city at some time, I don’t understand why many of them resist change its a new world order and Cohaagan is teaching us that we are the dominant sex now so we should act like it, don’t you think?”
“Yes, of course”
Doug lied and was beginning to see that Cohaagan had convinced the women under her employ that the changes they were experiencing were natural and part of life’s plan somehow.
“So, don’t worry if you are short right now Jennifer, soon you will find that you will get taller and catch up to us long termers here. But for now there is no point going through that door as they are just allowing us tall ones to return to normal. I haven’t seen anyone as short as you for a long while, don’t worry if the girls tease you a bit, just remind them that you might end up taller than them in a few months“
“So there aren’t many my size, I mean Earth standards here?”
“No, I can’t think of any but you, well maybe there were some new security people a few months back but we rarely get to see them in the New city where I live. We only reduce ourselves to these little heights when we come to work in the port to save building a new one, and of course whilst this is all being kept secret from those on Earth. You did sign up with your oath of secrecy to Cohaagan didn’t you Jennifer?”
“Yes....”
Doug tried to look convincing and added.
“I believe in what she is doing for women”
“That’s good, now I’m off to get back to normal, nice to speak with you and I’m sure you will love your new life on Mars as much as we all do”

Chapter 40 by summa0

This conversation answered many questions for Doug and he had some flash backs from his memory of information that he had found. Cohaagan or her terraforming process was making women get taller on Mars, it was something to do with the alien crystal element that they found on Mars and the very same element used in the BMU’s and the reformation equipment. What was odd was that when Doug last lived on Mar’s he couldn’t remember the women getting taller which meant things had changed a lot since he was last there. With the passengers coming and going to the spaceport Cohaagan kept everything inside this building as normal as possible and because no one actually left the space port the population from Earth wouldn’t know what was happening. But this was only part of the puzzle and there was more going on with Cohaagan’s people, it was as if she were only employing women now as he hadn’t seen a man working at all, maybe she was changing the role of the sexes on Mar’s and making the females work whilst the men were left at home?

There was a nearby exit to the station area but Doug knew it would draw attention to himself if he was going to the station as a short woman when all the others would be a different scale, knowing that Jennifer was ten foot tall he couldn’t use his BMU to make himself to her size even if he wanted to. He wasn’t Jennifer and the system knew his real height and that was six foot, he could probably go to six foot six but there was the limitation. Right now he needed a new plan if he was to get on to a mono train without raising attention and being very short would do just that.

Thinking on his feet Doug decided it was time to say goodbye to his female form, he made his way towards the station noticing how accommodating the ceilings were now getting. They were very high presumably because this was an extension to the main building and made for the taller personnel to move through. When Doug found the ladies rest room on the way to the platform he darted inside and checked for any occupants. He was in luck, there were no women present. The restroom however was oversized and made him feel like a small child with the toilet basins in the stalls coming up to his chest!

Shutting the door he used his BMU connected to the AI unit and returned himself to normal whilst making sure he enlarged Jennifer’s clothes to adapt. Now he felt stupid, he was a man dressed in drag and hardly the making of a secret agent or resistance fighter. Still he had no choice but to wear what he had for now. It was good to be a man again and he felt his manhood rather restricted by the knickers he was forced to endure. The problem he had right now was that he needed to get on a mono-train and the only way he could figure to do so was to shrink himself down and stow away onboard by hitching a lift off the next woman who happened to wander in the restrooms. However there was no way to shrink his BMU or his other equipment, this presented a problem. Doug figured he would have to dump the equipment by putting the case into the top of the toilet casing avoiding the mechanisms so it would still flush and operate, however this meant he needed to shrink gradually whilst he could still climb up and down the toilet as big as it was.

The next challenge was that remaining at a tiny size indefinitely and without a BMU or reform centre to hand meant that he was vulnerable and so he had to think hard on how to restore his height. It then struck Doug that when Lori had asked Sandra to shrink him he originally spent time at a set height and later on there was a “latent surge” which was pre-programmed to delay a further shrinking. This double effect had confused him at the time but if he was clever he could reprogram a latent surge with his portable BMU allowing him to reverse things after three hours and to make him return to normal. The BMU was showing depleted energy but just enough for this last command.

Several calculations later and Doug fired the ray upon his body. Everything was set and he hid away his equipment and erased the memory of his AI unit so that it couldn’t be salvaged a wise precaution he thought if any janitor should discover what lurked behind the ceramic toilet housing. Next he waited as he slowly began to shrink smaller and smaller and wondered if he was doing the right thing. His target height was three inches tall yet given the size of the women at an average of ten foot tall he would appear even smaller to them which might not be such a good thing. As he watched the toilet stall becoming a vast chamber he knew that there was no turning back now as he couldn’t climb the ceramic mountain of that toilet in a million years at this height.

Ten minutes went by and he had become his tiny size feeling absolutely stupid, he was three inches tall and dressed in women s clothing and about to embark on a journey to fight against Cohaagans company.

He heard the thud’s of giant shoes slamming down on the tiled floor of the restroom and it sent a chill down his spine knowing that there could be no mistakes now, he couldn’t allow these women to see him or capture him so stealth was in order. Looking from the relative safety of the gap beneath the stall door he saw a giantess. It was one of the security Guard’s as he could see the black knee high boots and the rest of the uniform from down below. This wasn’t the ideal transport he was seeking and yet he couldn’t gamble on who would drop by next.

Jumping into action he stealthily approached her and made for the back of her boots as she looked into the mirror way above. She was huge, larger than he had expected but this meant he would be more unnoticeable and bug like in comparison. For a moment his eyes drifted up her towering legs as he peered into the canopy of her skirt and checked her out, this lapse of attention nearly ended his life as she shuffled her feet drawing a boot backwards to rub her other ankle and narrowly missing his body with a killer heel! As the boots settled back he walked under the arch of her left boot and clamped onto this heel from the inside and held on with all his strength.

The woman he was catching a lift upon left the restrooms and made for the train platform. Doug knew this was the right platform for the mono-train to Venus ville and he hoped she wasn’t just there to police the station and that she would hopefully walk onboard.

The loud humming typical of the electric engines from the modified mono-train sounded off in the distance and Doug held tight feeling the strain on his muscles whilst he waited for it to stop. When the woman stepped on board he was relieved although he nearly slid off the back of her heel when she stepped down hard and into the train.

Using the arch of the woman’s shoe to stand beneath Doug took in the vast interior of the train carriage. It was obvious that this interior had been half stripped down one side, there were seats which were more like perches for the tall women and on the other side there were regular seats from the original design which he thought would have upset the balance of the carriage only he knew the technology suspending them used force fields to compensate for uneven loads within the mono-trains.

Doug began to carefully step out to look further around. There were a couple of other giant pairs of shoes he could see nearby and he wanted to distance himself away from the security guard woman who had unknowingly assisted him onboard. One of the shoes he could see was a pair of courts with small heels and this seemed to belong to a middle aged woman although he could only see a pair of trousers to make his guess from. The other pair was obviously belonging to a younger woman who was coming back from a gym perhaps. She had a pair of pink and white striped training shoes on her feet and a pair of matching soft pink socks leading into a set of long bare legs above. This was all he could see but he decided this sporty giantess was a better gamble to catch his next lift with.

As the mono-train set in motion they passed through a tunnel which flickered the lighting inside the carriage allowing Doug some cover as he sprinted across to the footwear of the sporty giantess. When he made it to the back of her trainers he had only seconds to make a decision of where to hide and he noticed a house sized sports bag on the floor which was ideal. The bag was made of an open net like structure so the contents could be partially seen such as a white sports towel but Doug was small enough to squeeze through the web like shapes and hide in the rolled end of this gigantic monster towel.

When he crawled into the middle layer of the towel his senses were bombarded with a womanly scent, it looked like this stranger had just showered and left her panties and old socks wrapped up in the towel which served up a strange mix of smells. On one hand he had a rather pleasant heady womanly smell from her private regions and then there was a sweaty undertone to these panties, and on the other side he could easily distinguish the repugnant smell of some sweaty socks that had presumably seen several hours of some strenuous activity.

Trying to ignore these pungent smells Doug travelled in this fashion for the entire trip to Venus Ville. When the sporty giantess began to leave the mono-train he had to pick his time carefully for when he would climb out of her bag and potentially into the open. As he peered through the lattice like structure of the bag he saw the ground moving swiftly below and a virtual forest of ladies legs as he was taken through the station and out of the exit. It seemed that five minutes later the giantess that was transporting him was close to reaching her home and Doug slipped out of the towel and held onto the exterior of the bag as it swayed and moved along. He had to time his jump down or risk breaking a limb. As he clutched onto the bag he was suddenly aware that he was beginning to revert back to his normal size and this was not good timing!

The woman put the bag on the floor as she reached the door of her flat which was modified in order to extend the size of the standard entrance. Doug carefully ran to hide behind an external structural pillar which jutted out from the dwelling and he watched the woman step inside and disappear.

Taking stock of his new surrounding he knew that he was inside the vast dome that was built to support the original Mars colony and he was somewhere on the outskirts of the main habitation sections. There were many replica dwellings nearby and all of them had been adjusted to accommodate the new stature of their occupants, Doug realised that the first floor of each unit must have been removed to make room for such tall women as they would never have been comfortable to reside in a standard habitation unit.

Doug was now back to little over one foot tall and more vulnerable than ever as he moved swiftly taking cover where possible to make for the city centre, he knew there that he would find the hotels and hopefully Mel’s place. Fifteen minutes later and he was back to full size and finding it hard not to be spotted as he skulked around the main walkways having to hide behind sanitation systems and other such structures whenever he saw someone coming. In all this time he had only caught a glimpse in the distance of one man and this seemed very surprising almost as if the population was lop sided in the favour of females.

His mind was beginning to find the odd recollection of the area as if the stimulus of seeing walkways and features that he must have travelled down before were prompting him to gather those lost memories back. He knew that there was a large retail outlet just on the edge of the city’s central complex and he headed for that direction only he had managed to find a better way of getting about unnoticed. He climbed up a service ladder and wrenched open an access panel that led to the inside of the air conditioning ducting that circled the dome and weaved its way through the entire city structure and through most of the primary buildings.

These channels for air used to be active when Mars didn’t have an atmosphere and they could just support a grown man if he hunched over as he walked along the hardened plastic interior. It was of course very dark but he had a good sense of direction. At one stage he paused as if triggered by a sixth sense to do so, there was a humming sound coming from up ahead. This noise you could have passed off as a nearby electrical generator siding up to the vents but Doug seemed to know it was the sound of a specific kind of motion detector.
“Dam, they’ve put secure measures in these”
He muttered to himself and realised that the rebellious factions he was hoping to join may have forced Cohaagans people to make sure these vents were not used for covert purposes. Backtracking he managed to find a potential exit. He was relatively high up and it looked like he was inside a warehouse full of boxes below. There was an grill made of mesh that he managed to kick down until he was dangling from the ceiling. Dropping down he hoped the cardboard boxes would break his fall and they did. Finding that he was still high up and on a stack of cardboard containers he climbed over them to find a way down to the ground level. It was at this stage that he realised the warehouse he was in was attached to the retail outlet that he had been seeking which was ideal and very fortunate.

There was a door at the end of the warehouse that suddenly opened and Doug froze taking cover to see a man, a rather short man who had just opened this huge electric roller door and was beginning to sweep across the first few metres of this entrance. Watching the man Doug realised he was probably an employee of the shop and just tidying up at the end of the trading day, he was no threat. Seconds later however a pair of long legs filled part of the entrance and it was another female security guard which he could tell by the unmistakable uniform. Forced to duck under the door to step inside the warehouse this pretty oriental woman towered over the small man.

It was remarkable for Doug to see this particular woman as normally oriental women were relatively short on average, yet this guard was probably eleven foot tall and given that the man was barely 4ft tall by Doug’s estimations she made him look like a small toddler.

“Jeremy, I thought I saw you sweeping outside. You are not trying to avoid me are you Jeremy?”
She spoke in a condescending tone like a bully about to launch into more taunting behaviour.
“No, mistress I’m just busy working”
“Well why don’t you put some of that effort into shining my boots little man?”
“Yes, mistress”
The man seemed to reluctantly take her orders and began polishing the outside of her large boots with a cloth that he happened to have in his pocket.
“Good, I want to see my pretty face in them. You’ll be glad to know my little friend that I have the evening shift in this area tonight so I’ll need to drop by later and you can massage these poor pretty feet”
“Why should I!”
The man stood up and tried to show some back bone against this woman and soon appreciated he had probably made a mistake by letting out his repressed anger.
“Oh dear, looks like someone is forgetting themselves”
The woman stepped forward and confronted the short man with her long legs managing to intimidate him by forcing him to look up and under her skirt, he stood his ground but within seconds she clamped her legs together and took his body between them. The man was only just taller than her knees and given the boots she was wearing he was now squashed between two leather clad towers quite uncomfortably.
“Remember you are just a man my little shop keeper don’t forget your place around women. We are the superior species now and your size is just a reminder of that. Now I don’t want to hear you talk back to me again, do I make myself clear? Do I?”
“Yes....yes....”
The man was broken in spirit and as he was released he stumbled back and fell on the floor looking up at the tall woman. She proceeded to lift one of her large boots and settled it down on his chest. Doug looked at the confrontation taking place and cringed for the man at the mercy of this cruel female. It was clear she was revelling in her power and size. The sole of her boot covered a large portion of the
Man’s chest and she easily pinned him down beneath it, making sure he submitted to her.
“I need to get going on my rounds little man but don’t forget how easy it is for me to kick your little arse, you men need to learn your place in this new order and that’s beneath our feet. I will be back in a few hours for that massage and it had better be good”

The weight was removed from the man’s chest and he slowly got back up on his feet looking very timid in her presence now. Patting him on the head like a child the woman blew a false kiss his way and strutted off down the street without looking back.
“Bitch!”
Came a belated shout from the man but not loud enough for the security guard to hear fortunate for him.

Doug could tell that this man would be sympathetic to his cause based on his interaction with the Cohaagan’s security and he climbed down from the boxes and declared his presence which startled the man.
“Who are you? Where did you come from?”
“I was hiding from the security, I’m sorry, the names Quaid”
Came the answer from Doug hoping to win the man over as he stepped out of the shadows.

Jeremy was a little shocked to see Doug and even more so when he realised this was a tall man dressed in women’s clothing.
“My names Jeremy. Man, you poor thing hiding in here, did they dress you up like that just for their amusement?”
“Um, yeh”
Doug said thinking this was indeed a plausible reason why he was dressed this way.
“Don’t worry mate, I actually run the shop next door so I can fix you up with some clothes, I think. You are tall, what are you like six foot or something? I haven’t seen another guy taller than me for more than a year now, you must be fresh from Earth but I didn’t think they let anyone in nowadays?”
“It’s a long story but let’s just say I had a rough ride getting here and I need to head into the city to find someone as soon as I can”
“Listen Quaid, I don’t need to know your details and anyone who doesn’t support Cohaagan is a friend of mine.”
“Thanks Jeremy. Your altercation with that guard back there do they always treat you that way?”
“Sometimes worse and especially her, she was one of my girlfriends friends, she never liked me back then when everything was normal.”
“Jeremy, what happened here, what’s really going on?”
“You don’t know? Pal you had better sit down”

The shutter was temporarily pulled down as they both sat on boxes in the warehouse to talk and Doug listened to the version of events from this ordinary man.

Jeremy outlined that he was one of the original settlers and part of the colonising team sent to Mar’s back before it was Terraformed. He worked for Cohaagan industries as did everyone and it was one great big adventure. Not long after the new atmosphere was settled they began to spread out from the first city, constructing new cities and links between them.
“You know Quaid, I was the first retailer to open up here on Mar’s, life was sweet and I lived here with my girl Kim and we loved it. But very soon strange things began to happen, at first I noticed Kim was beginning to complain about her shoes and her tight fitting clothes, she thought she was gaining weight. Me on the other hand, I thought I was losing weight as my clothes started to get baggy. It wasn’t long before we realised that Kim was growing taller whilst I was actually losing height.

We checked with friends and started to see that people were coming into the shop buying new clothes for themselves, the women upsizing whilst the men were buying smaller and smaller sizes. My girlfriend grew from five foot two inches tall to five foot seven in less than a month, I was originally six foot tall about your height but in the same time I had already dropped to five foot nine. Two inches between us was really noticeable I can tell you, man in those day I used to hate it when she wore her high heels and made fun of me it was the first time I really had to look up to her”
“And so people began to wonder what was the cause?”
Doug redirected the conversation with a question aimed to gather more information.
“Yes, there were rumours at first but very soon Cohaagan announced that it was a side effect of the Terraforming process and what was worse we were told that the newly settled atmosphere was acting like a dampening field for all communications, no signal could be sent from Mars to Earth unless it was via Cohaagans special satellite network and that meant we were effectively blocked from communicating with Earth without her people’s permissions and censorship. There was much chaos in those days and disbelief and when things progressed it was clear to me that something wasn’t right.

Men were down to an average of four foot ten and conducting some of our jobs was becoming an issue, especially the more physical ones. Women on the other hand were all standing way past seven foot tall by that stage and showed no sign’s of slowing down. I was hardly as tall as Kim’s tits and she was beginning to change in her attitude as Cohaagan’s reshuffle of jobs and positions started. They encouraged women to step up to take more roles in the security forces and all the primary positions of power. Men were deemed inadequate to continue such employment and this was the start of it all”

Jeremy stood up and paced the floor looking like he was unsettled by his own story and then he continued.
“Early last year as we all began to push to return to Earth and get away from these effects we were told that Mar’s was under quarantine, no one could enter, and no one could leave. There was some scientific garbage about how this effect might be passed on and that we were all infected somehow by the air. This didn’t go down well at all, you can imagine the uproar, but some of the women seemed to like the changes here, they didn’t mind being close to twice our size and they loved being more dominant. Soon, men were ousted out from all the responsible jobs and we were left to run shops and serve in cafe’s, menial tasks and such. Then Cohaagan began to speak to the people telling us she and her scientists had studied what was happening and they were realising that there was an alien element present in the atmosphere. But the twist was that this alien element was something they believed that was helping the natural evolution of our species only sooner than planned.”
“Natural evolution?”

Chapter 41 by summa0

Doug interrupted a confused expression on his face.
“What the hell was she on about?”
“In her theory, the atmosphere here has accelerated an inevitable stage in the evolution of mankind or womankind as they now term it here. Cohaagan teaches us that women were already on the lower curve of increasing in size and she showed some statistics to prove her point that the average woman was getting taller, even on back on Earth, only very slowly, generation by generation. Here on Mars she thinks that her Terraforming process had taken us all into the future, a future where women have outgrown all of us men and where women would rule”
“I don’t believe it”
Doug began and shook his head.
“Are you telling me that men bought this shit?”
“What choice did we have, it was hard to dispute, women were in control, my Kim for example was close to ten foot tall before she left me and living with her was a nightmare. She, like many women, took this evolution thing hook line and sinker and she began to feel more important and look down on me not as an equal but as someone who she could boss around with her size, I became a second citizen.”
“Guess life has been very difficult here”
“You have no idea Quaid, there were problems with clothes, the sizes of our doors, household items, you name it, because everything was becoming the wrong scale for either sex to use comfortably. Almost miraculously Cohaagan’s scientists harnessed some alien crystal stuff and produced these reformation devices that could be used on inanimate objects. We could scale clothes and items for either sex but typically in favour of the women, soon the security forces had portable versions of these enlarging and shrinking ray’s and they started using them for enforcement purposes. When these devices came out we were told that men could not be made larger, the tech didn’t work like that, and women couldn’t be shrunk or so they say....rumour has it that conventional sized women have been spotted at the old spaceport but that’s off bounds for any unauthorised people and guarded like you wouldn’t believe. Come on, let’s get you out of those ridiculous clothes and go next door, I’ve closed up shop so no one will bother us for a while”

They entered the main store a few minutes later and Doug was a little taken back with the layout but Jeremy soon presented it to him to make sense of what he was seeing.
“Guess my shop to you looks kind of strange huh? On your left that small section of the shop is for men, sizes for us 4ft something adults. And as you can see the majority of my shop is offering women’s clothes, clothes to fit girls from eight foot tall and ranging up to our bigger section at twelve foot six plus, which seems to address the tallest of the women out there. It’s a hell of a job looking after this overgrown stock at my size, women’s clothes are becoming harder and harder to handle. I have trouble putting things up on the rails without my mobile platform, I mean just look at these dresses!”

Watching Jeremy walk deliberately through the side of a huge circular clothes rack, the same man was suddenly out of sight behind the long dresses that had to measure nine foot from top to bottom. The clothes all towered over Doug and Jeremy had been lost behind them. When he popped out from under cover he tossed a single court shoe at Doug and watched him catch it. The shoe was heavy and looked ridiculous even in his larger arms.
“That’s an average size six believe it or not”
Jeremy declared looking for Doug’s reaction to an average sized woman’s shoe.
“You should see the size nines, those taller women are huge. I still get intimidated when I measure their inside legs, man I can’t even reach most of their inside legs standing on my stool!”

Putting his fist inside the oversized shoe Doug shook his head and realised how very different this world was with men being oppressed and forced to live under Cohaagan’s new world order. As he put the shoe down he watched Jeremy finding out some clothes for him, they were not from the shelves but actually from a small closet at the rear of the shop.
“I kept some of my old clothes back here, you and I look to be about the same size. I felt rather nostalgic and couldn’t bring myself to shrink them as if one day I would fit them again or at least that was the hope”
“I understand, you must not lose hope Jeremy, I am sure whatever is going on here will be exposed eventually....”
“The rebels keep promising that day but I haven’t seen anything yet that makes me feel like we are going to get any taller any time soon”
“What do you know about the rebel cause?”
“Only that it’s a mix of ordinary men and women who want to have the old values restored or at least those who are willing to live together as we did before, despite the height differences I mean. They are motivated to expose Cohaagan and free Mars and to find out the truths behind all this”
“So you are not one of them?”
“I’m scared to be honest, I try to be brave and not let them get to me all the time but......Kim, she humiliated me”
“Your girlfriend?”
“Well, she was at one time. We had an ongoing argument about Cohaagan’s vision of women and Kim wanting to join up as one of the new security guards to replace the jobs of the men that they no longer wished to use. She came home one night back when she was close to eleven foot tall and she was wearing their uniform, I remember it well”
Jeremy recalled that very night to the stranger who he was befriending.......

Kim ducked under the door frame to enter the shop where she was currently living with her partner Jeremy. She was so pleased to be accepted as a Security officer and loved the uniform, until very recently she had just been helping in the shop as an assistant which seemed so unfulfilling to her but now she had authority and a new purpose.

Jeremy was busy sorting out the new stock on the floor, he was sat down wading knee deep in a pile of women’s jeans that needed to be folded and he was cussing to himself at how large and unmanageable these new sizes were. Each pair of jeans was much taller than him when spread out across the floor and he found the material quite cumbersome to handle in such lengths when he tried to fold it.

He heard the main door open and close and was pleased that Kim had returned from her day out shopping, he was looking forward to her assistance as there were some blouses to hang up on the new display racks and his electric mobile ladder was being recharged. Kim was so tall now he knew this task would be easy for her and it frustrated him to know that he wasn’t even tall enough to lift up one of these blouses on a hanger without the tails and sleeves dragging on the floor.

“Hey Kim is that you back?”
“Yes it’s me, I have something to show you Jeremy, something very special!”
Intrigued Jeremy stopped what he was doing and stepped over the mound of denim that surrounded him to find his partner. Thing’s hadn’t been good between them for some time and her tone sounded unusually chipper so he was hoping she was in a good mood.

As he walked out into the shop’s main aisle there was Kim and what first struck him was her height. Kim was already well over ten foot tall and closer to eleven having grown over the last year like every woman, but she now stood there noticeably taller and was dressed as a security officer.
“Oh no Kim, what have you done!”
“Do you like my uniform? The skirts a little short in my opinion, especially since they boosted my height but then I should be used to little guys like you looking up my skirts by now.”
“So all we discussed over the last few weeks, my pleading for you not to get swept away with this vision of Cohaagan’s and you just ignored me? You joined up to become one of her oppressive minions”
“Get over it Jeremy, this world is changing, women are changing and we are always going to look down on men from now on. I had my initiation today, you don’t realise what Cohaagan wants for womankind, how could you understand you are just a little man like all the others”
“There you go talking down to me again, can’t you see how that uniform has changed you?”
Kim laughed and stepped towards her short boyfriend allowing him a closer view of the dramatic changes in her body. Before she had left that day his head was still higher than her knees but now he had to look up at them!
“Of course I’m talking down to you Jeremy, I mean you are hardly taller than one of these boots I’m wearing.....in fact you are looking more puny than ever down there today”

The sight of Kim in her high heeled leather boots and much taller than he had ever seen her made him very intimidated, it was so hard to argue with someone that was this tall and Jeremy backed off a little.
“Do you know what they did to me today Jeremy, they made me taller than I was before, I’m twelve foot six stood in these heels and I love every inch of it”
“That’s crazy, why do you want to be so tall? Wasn’t the difference between us difficult enough already?”
“Why? Jeremy look up at me. I look fabulous like this. Every security guard gets the choice of a free enhancement it goes with the job and makes it easier for us to handle little problems”
The way Kim said little problems and smiled down at him, Jeremy didn’t much care for.
“You mean to bully men that’s what all these women do now, they pick on us because we are smaller and weaker than them”
“My job is to stop men being foolish and make them understand their new roles in life, we have the important jobs now, we make the decisions and you all need to forget the equalities of the past. Equality is for equals and we women have outgrown you men, you stopped being equal when you starting looking up at the underside of my tits here”
Kim laughed and then brandished her weapon from its holster and admired it. Jeremy was surprised to see her drawing the weapon and had not taken any notice of it strapped to her thigh until it was taken from the holster.
“Kim put that away it’s dangerous!”
“This? No, it’s a lesson giver Jeremy”
“Stop right there Kim, I have had enough of this, you take that thing and put it back in its holster and take that dam uniform off or else.........”
There was a pause as Jeremy contemplated his next words carefully, he had lost his Kim and felt so hurt right now but he had to show some back bone and see if she still cared anything for him.
“Or else what little shop keeper?”
Kim said almost stroking the short barrel of the gun as she watched him look up at her with utter frustration in his eyes.
“Or else you and I are through, finished!”
“Oh Jeremy you are so funny. I haven’t been able to take you seriously since you were waist high to me and look at you now that seems so long ago. Our relationship ended when your little dick stopped satisfying me and that was back when I was short, maybe seven foot tall. Like most of the women here I’ve had to fake it for months”

Hearing Kim talk this way upset Jeremy and he was stunned with her frankness.
“I mean how big is that dick of yours compared to me now? Have you thought about it? You might get off on the fact that my tits have more than tripled in size but for me to get off, I have to use my fingers because even my little finger is longer than your entire dick! And let’s face it, you can’t even reach my pussy anymore standing up without your little ladder”
“You bitch!”
Jeremy spat back in anger and was shocked at his sudden backbone but he soon wished that he had kept his mouth shut.
“What did you just call me?”
Kim stood over him and used her entire height to intimidate her boyfriend but Jeremy stood his ground. It was then that Kim fired the reduction beam at him and within seconds Jeremy was standing 2 foot tall and looking up at her boots as they towered either side of him.
“No Kim! Change me back!”
He shouted up annoyed and frightened that she had used the shrinking device on him.
“What’s wrong? Am I an even bigger bitch now?”
There was a laugh at the end of her question and Jeremy backed away seeing how huge Kim now appeared, she was a giant to him and he felt more inadequate than ever.
“It’s time for you to learn that men have a new place and that’s doing what they are told and when they are told just like a pet, in fact you are small enough now to be my pet”

Kim knelt down and holstered her gun making Jeremy nervous as she looked so much bigger in his eyes than ever before.
“Come here”
She instructed and Jeremy just froze still unable to commit himself to do anything other than appreciate her new size. He had seen these reduction rays used on men before back when there were some protests after men lost the more important jobs, but never had he experienced one first hand. Kim managed to reach out and grab his smaller frame before he could react and she grinned at how easy to handle he now was, like a baby and just as defenceless.
“What are you doing?”
Jeremy snapped back into the situation as he felt Kim beginning to strip him of his clothes, ripping them away with her powerful hands.
“Undressing you my little pet so I can teach you a lesson of obedience and respect.”
Fighting Kim’s actions made her treat him more roughly but she seemed to enjoy how easy it was to overcome his attempts to resist her as she used one hand to hold both his arms above his head whilst she stripped him naked. Turning him over onto her skirted lap as she crouched down, Kim slapped his backside with three of her fingers using enough force that it stung Jeremy bad leaving the outline of her finger tips across his bottom cheeks and bringing tears to his eyes.
“That was a little smack for your unacceptable behaviour my little pet and I don’t want to hear another word from your foul little mouth until you have learned your lesson. Understood?”

This was an unbelievable situation for Jeremy, Kim his pretty girlfriend of two years had just treated him like a disobedient child and he feared the worst was yet to come. Tucking his small body under her arm Kim walked over to a section of the store and pulled a huge reel of pink ribbon from a spool. This ribbon was used to cut off into sections for wrapping gifts but that wasn’t her current intention. As she manhandled Jeremy he was soon held down on her lap once more as she sat on a woman sized stool. He was face up now and giving her a pleading look to stop all the madness of this moment.
“Now don’t struggle or else you will regret it”
Her warning came as she used the end of the pink ribbon and fixed it firmly to his flaccid member which covered it from sight and was most uncomfortable for Jeremy.
“No! Don’t please”
There was a short struggle as Jeremy realised she was fastening this ribbon around his dick but it was too late as Kim lowered him to the floor and she held the other end of the pink ribbon like a dog leash!
“There you go my pet, a nice pretty pink lead so I can take you for a walk”
“No!”
Jeremy said and he attempted to unfasten the knot she had tied when Kim gave the lead a small tug. It wasn’t much but Jeremy felt like his entire manhood was being stretched and it was a short sharp painful action that made him yelp.
“Owww!”
“That little pet was a warning, now don’t you dare try to untie that knot or else I will lift you up by your little dick and use you like a yo-yo, and I am very good with a yo-yo believe me”
Heeding her threat there was a grimace from his face and then his will to fight back was weakening. Kim stood up and he noticed again how small she made him feel given over ten feet of difference between them.
“Time for a walk and do try to keep up with those teeny legs of yours”

The next half an hour was something Jeremy would never forget, Kim paraded him like a puppy on a lead before countless women and men as she walked browsing shop windows down the central plaza. There was laughter from many of the women that walked by and who saw this spectacle and mixed reactions of shock from the men who saw how he was being treated and were thankful it wasn’t them. He was seen by people he knew, friends, fellow shop owners from the community and no one challenged what Kim had done it was just accepted as yet another belittling of a man in public.

Keeping up with Kim considering her long strides was forcing Jeremy to jog at her side and made the whole thing funnier from the perspective of the other women and she even tied him up outside of a shop whilst she popped inside. He was left fixed by the ribbon that encircled his chest and arms holding his back to a structural beam whilst Kim took her time to shop. One man a friend of his shook his head in disbelief when he saw Jeremy and was about to assist him by pulling at the pink ribbon when Kim loomed behind him standing with her hands on her hips like a confident bouncer who would flex their muscles outside of a bar.
“Unless you want to be even smaller than my little pet Jeremy is here, I would move along Fred and quickly”
Fred was alarmed to see the large figure of Kim towering over him and that she was now a security guard, he promptly ran away and Kim laughed.

That evening Kim allowed Jeremy to untie his member and he saw how sore it was from being pulled along on the occasions that he struggled to keep up on their walk. Kim made Jeremy struggle with her clothes and to pack her bags, she was leaving Jeremy but he was doing all the work. It took him close to an hour for this task that would have taken Kim maybe ten minutes to complete, but she loved watching him struggle with her big and unwieldy things.
“Good, now I’m ready to leave for New City”
There was no answer from Jeremy he was ready to see the back of her and keeping silent so he didn’t provoke further lessons.
“But before I go, it has made me very horny being so masterful over you little men today and I need you to get me off for the last time”
“No”
Jeremy said firmly looking at Kim stretching out across their bed that was now woefully inadequate for her new size.
“Get up here and use your little fist on me and I will pretend that I didn’t hear you say no”
Fearful of his ex girlfriend Jeremy climbed up the bed and Kim laughed at how he was obeying her, she pulled up her skirt and pushed her knickers aside and told Jeremy to use his whole arm and fist until she was satisfied. Twenty minutes later and Kim allowed Jeremy to stop as she roared loudly sounding off a triumphant orgasm. Jeremy slumped on the bed with his wet aching arm and held his shoulder which was hurting from his exertion to make Kim happy.

Kim simply wiped herself and stood up smiling down at the naked man, she picked up her case and blew him a parting kiss.
“Goodbye my little shop keeper, I don’t think you’ll be seeing me again......remember the lesson I taught you today, and don’t worry the shrinking isn’t permanent you should, if you are lucky, see 4ft again....one day”

Listening to Jeremy finish his story Doug was filled with a sense of injustice at how this man had been treated. Doug was dressed in a pair of Jeremy’s old jeans and a simple t-shirt which fitted fine along with a pair of training shoes, he was glad to feel manly again.
“Have you seen Kim since that incident Jeremy?”
“No, she lives in the New City I’m told and frankly I’m glad. Look Quaid, you can’t go out into the central plaza at your size, no man is six foot tall here and you will draw attention to yourself”
“I know but unless you have a BMU...?”
“Come with me, at the back of the shop they installed a size altering device a couple of months ago. It’s a platform based unit for me to enlarge clothes because the women are still growing here. They regulate how I use it, if I turn it on then it’s logged with them but just about now is the time I would make any adjustments to new stock we receive from Earth so you are in luck.

Doug left the chamber at an equal height to Jeremy and he shook his hand thanking him for his help. Jeremy had one last gift for Doug as he packed him off with some food. As Doug left the shop and headed towards the main plaza he watched Jeremy close up the main door and retreat inside. This was the type of person he wanted to help.

The walk to the main plaza was one of wonder, of course Doug had seen many tall women in his adventures so far but usually it was one or two women at a time. Right now he was walking amongst women who were all around ten or eleven foot tall and intermingled with men his size and some even shorter. The sights that he saw were strange, there were some women who seemed to insist on carrying their men about their hips like small children and this almost looked maternal, where as others seemed to be walking along with their long legs leaving a man behind in their wake. At one stage Doug found that he was almost lost in a swarm of female legs as the walkway became crowded and he was so short that he feared if the women didn’t look down he would be knocked over and trampled. It was certainly a new perspective to live as the men on Mars were forced to do so, he felt vulnerable as these towering legs rushed by and he had to weave between them at times.

Feeling quite exhausted by the walk Doug looked for a seat to eat his food and noticed that the public benches had been modified to accommodate the women. This meant that he had to climb up the structure like a toddler would pull themselves into an adults seat and he found this a little humiliating.
“Want a lift little guy?”
A female voice asked him from behind and Doug feared it was a security guard. However he turned to look over his shoulder and a cute teenage girl probably eight or nine foot tall was offering to assist him to the top of the bench.
“That’s ok, thanks”
Doug politely answered and continued to hoist his body over the curve of the seat structure when the girl simply ignored him and he was lifted by two large hands and settled on the seat.
“Sure you do, it isn’t wrong you know to ask for help”
The girl seemed to mean well and Doug tried to smile back although he felt embarrassed that she had assisted him in such a task.
“thanks”
“No problem, the names Rachel”
Looking at the teenager that just lifted him with ease, Doug was surprised to see that she was a very slim girl yet given her stature and his weight it wasn’t hard for her to lift him.
“Thanks Rachel”
“Anytime cute thing, I’m heading to the solarplex if you want to join me?”
“No that’s ok I have to meet my girlfriend”
Trying to let this stranger down gently Doug smiled best he could.
“Oh, well if she stands you up, you know where I am”
Watching Rachel walk off the encounter left Doug with two thoughts, one was surprise at how gentle she was and the other was an appreciation that a teenager who couldn’t have been more than sixteen years old was hitting on him and seemed to have no fear about addressing a complete stranger herself. Maybe it was the short size of men that made these women far more assertive and comfortable to try their luck.

Having finished the snack that Jeremy prepared Doug literally jumped down from the bench seat and made his way deeper into Venus Ville. Unfortunately his memory was not aiding him to locate the hotel that was called “Mel’s”. Walking amongst the towering set of legs as women wandered by made him feel like he had been transported back in time to when he was a little child looking up at the adults around him. This wasn’t an unpleasant point of view as Doug rather enjoyed the fact that he was short enough to see a glimpse up every short skirt that flashed over head and one woman in particular triggered something inside him as he saw her leather mini skirt and its more than revealing length. He recalled that there was a seedier side to Venus Ville, a place where the prostitution business was common place and as Doug looked around at the various illuminated sign posts his memory seemed to prompt him towards the south where he began to recall that this notorious district would be found. Perhaps Mel’s hotel was inside this area where women seduce men he thought or why else would he find his memory prompted by the mini skirted female moments ago?

Doug knew he had reached the area with the so called houses of ill repute when he noticed a pair of fishnet stocking had suddenly stepped into his path and he was forced to look up these long legs to see these stockings held by suspender belts which disappeared into a slinky black dress that was so tight it almost looked painted onto this woman’s figure. She was over ten foot tall and a foot more given her high heels which meant she was the largest prostitute he had ever seen.
“Hey little man, looking for some action with a big girl? Wanna see how well these thighs could wrap around you?”

Chapter 42 by summa0

“I’m...”
Being propositioned he was a little taken back as this woman was very overwhelming and he didn’t feel able to fend off her advances so well from the level of her knees.
“So what is it you are into sweetie? Do you want me to pick you up and mother you? I’ve got some big titties up here that need sucking if you’re into that?”

The woman knelt down and allowed Doug to see that she indeed did posses a reasonable sized chest as her breasts were almost bulging free of her neckline as it plunged towards her navel in the centre.
“I’m here to find a friend”
Doug tried to half smile at the woman not wishing to upset her as he knew she was big enough to take him by force if she wanted to.
“I’ll be your friend little man, I’ll be anything you want me to be, how about an amazon in my leopard skin bikini or do you like school uniforms they are very popular here and I have the tightest little blouse to put on over these great big tits of mine”
There didn’t seem to be a way of letting this woman down gently and Doug feared that she would try to stop him if he chose to walk around her so he decided on a new tact to let her know he wasn’t interested.
“Thanks lady but with all due respect you are not my type, I have a fantasy about shorter women like the old days and.....”
The woman abruptly stood up seeing that this wasn’t going to be a paying client.
“You men are so hard to figure out, when we were shorter than you it seemed you longed for us to wear high heels and to be taller with bigger chests, and now we tower over you and have boobs larger than your little heads you want us to be short again? We’ll if you are into short women I know just the perfect girl for you. Tiny Tina, she does all the men who are yearning for the old days”
Giving half a smile Doug was about to leave when the woman bellowed loudly back inside the building she was stood before.
“Tina? I’ve got another tiny chaser out here for you girl”

As the prostitute called for her friend Tiny Tina there seemed to be no reply and she went inside the doorway and Doug thought it was a good time to move on. He had only made a few steps when there was a tap on his shoulder.
“Hey handsome, you wanted someone short huh? Well I’m your girl”
As Doug turned around he was faced not with a pair of knees but with a pair of breasts hovering just level with his forehead. This woman was still very tall yet obviously short by Mars standards. Her height had to be six and a half foot tall or thereabouts and she had a nice curvy figure with long slender legs and some prominent hips that complimented her equally proud chest. This had to be Tiny Tina and she was wearing a school girl uniform consisting of some black high heels, a pair of purposely snagged black tights and a short grey pleated skirt that was belted around her thin waist. On top her midriff was showing as her blouse was tied in a knot under her breasts. Doug had yet to look up and over her boobs having toured her lower half but when he did there was a beautiful face framed with dyed pink and white blonde hair that smiled down at him. But this smile turned into an expression of shock and sudden recognition as Tina knew Doug!
“Mouser! You’re alive!”
Tina pulled the short man before her into her giving bosoms and held him in a tight embrace stroking the back of his head as she said this.
“Oh Mouser, it’s so wonderful to see you, we thought you were dead”
When Tina allowed Doug’s head to separate from her large breasts he looked up at her and could see tears of joy welling in her eyes.
“You know me?”
He said rather stupidly at first and simply could not find anything in his mixed up brain to tell him who she was.
“It’s me Mouser? Tiny Tina?”
The look on Doug’s face told Tina that he wasn’t connecting or he couldn’t recall who she was.
“Oh I get it, you just don’t recognise me because I’m so tall compared to you now.”
Tina walked around him brushing her body close to his before stopping once more with her large breasts just above his face.
“I’m six foot four Mouser that’s even taller than you used to be, isn’t it great looking up at me, I’ve even got big boobs now by normal standards”

There was no recollection to this young woman in Doug’s mind and he felt bad because she had been so delighted to see him. But this was a good encounter as he knew she might be able to lead him to Melina.
“Look Tina, I’m not quite myself, I’ve been held on Earth under another identity not this Mouser that you obviously know, they have repressed my memories and well I’m sorry but I don’t know you?”
“Oh Mouser that’s so bad, no wonder we haven’t heard from you in nearly two years, we all thought that you were dead, there were reports that they killed you”
“No, I’m very much alive only a bit shorter than I should be and trying to work out all that’s going on here. So you call me Mouser, I’ve heard that name used before but I know myself as Douglas Quaid now”
“Sure I know your real name Doug but we always called you Mouser...you really don’t know me or anything do you?”
“No”
Doug said bluntly and Tina reached down a hand to his cheek and stroked it.
“Don’t worry Tiny Tina will fill you in, let’s go to my room ok?”

Seeing no apparent threat from Tina, Doug knew she was the strongest link to his past so far and he followed her swaying rear as she walked into the building and led him to a room on the lower floor.
“I can still fit into these regular sized room’s they are perfect size for me now”
Tina enthused.
“and to think when you last saw me I would have had to stretch on my tip toes to reach something down from the table over here”
The room was obviously used for sexual activities, there was a normal sized bed and a wardrobe with a table and chairs set in the corner by a makeshift bar. Along the walls were some outfits hanging from a rail and they looked like an array of costumes for Tina to dress up in to meet men’s fantasies, beside these clothes there was a selection of sex toys on a shelf.
“So you haven’t grown like the other women, why is that?”
“Silly, I’ve always been short, it was a growth defect from birth, I never grew over three foot tall, you really don’t remember me do you?”
Tina asked again but didn’t expect an answer as she saw that everything she said was new to her guest.
“Well.....”
Tina said and walked over to Doug as she shut the door and came to stand before him proudly showing off that she was nearly two and half feet taller than he was.
“.....They called me Tiny Tina because I used to be really short to every man I met, my condition isn’t dwarfism and I’m not a midget but just a regular looking girl restricted to a tiny height. I have a condition what they call small frame, apparently I am one in a Billion so they say. Men used to love me because I was right down there by their dicks and now they love me because even though I tower over them, I’m just a tall woman like how some women used to be”
“You are tall, you must have doubled in size”
Doug said and this seemed to make Tina very happy to hear.
“This is so great Mouser, you were always so tall to me, little Tina the girl you hardly noticed. The girl who would proposition you any chance she got and now you are the little one Doug and I’m big Towering Tina who you can’t miss”
As if backing up her words about being towering, Tina once more pushed her breasts in his face only not so much in a hug but in a provocative manor designed to tease Doug with her size.
“Not so bad being little though is it Mouser? Just right to snuggle up to a girl my size eh? It’s made me so much more confident with clients being this way and look I actually feel tall in a normal sized room, for me this height thing is wonderful”

It was a dream come true for Tina to achieve her current height and to watch the men around her slowly level with her short stature and like a gift when these men suddenly had to look up to her and she could actually feel tall for once in her life.
“Tina....”
Doug tried to talk but Tina smothered his face a little further into the smoothness of her blouse taking his words away.
“I can handle you now Doug, before you always used to tease me how I would split with that big monster between your legs, but now you might be just right or maybe a little small for me”
Tina giggled at the thought and Doug realised that perhaps Mouser or his old self was more used to dealing with the advances of Tina. He pulled back a little noting that her fit body was actually getting him aroused.
“Tina before you go any further with this I need to ask you if you know of Melina?”
“Mel? Sure! You mean to say you can’t even remember her! Boy, are you in for a shock”
“Then you know this Melina, can you take me to her?”

Tina stepped back looking down at Doug and saw an opportunity to take advantage of the situation.
“Yeh, I’ll take you to Mel but you’ve got to do something for me first”
Her voice was laced with innuendo and Doug knew instantly that this was going to be some sort of sexual act that she wanted. He was attracted to her and knew she just up for fun and nothing more so he smiled back and answered.
“Ok Tiny Tina what would you like me to do?”
“Well first of all I want you to call me Tall Tina because I am very tall compared to you shorty, and then I want to wrap my thighs around your face and you can kiss my pussy”
Moments later Doug was on the bed and Tina climbed over the top of him making sure to dangle her breasts across his body until they were eye to eye.
“I’m ready Tall Tina why don’t you wrap those long legs of yours around me?”
“Long legs, now that’s so nice to hear coming from you and so true”
Tina lapped up the simple description as she loved the fact that Doug was shorter than her and only now appreciating her body, time and time again in the past she tried to flirt with this big hunk but the old Tina could not manage to catch his eye and was only a cute little woman as Doug used to describe her. Before Tina changed her position she pulled open her blouse and buried his face in her ample cleavage letting him know a few more facts about their past.
“My tits aren’t so small now are they? You used to say that I had a good figure for an overgrown Barbie doll when you used to tease me and now those small tits of mine are big enough to bury your whole face little man”
Almost slapping Doug’s cheeks with her breasts each in turn she was satisfied that he was now respecting how they had grown into substantial proportions enough to pleasure any man.

Tina now sat on Doug’s stomach testing his muscles as she removed her knickers and then edged up his chest until she confronted him with her pussy. Next she allowed her skirt to fall over his head keeping him in darkness with his face pressed against her sex whilst her inner thighs cradled his head on both sides. She was heavy but not overly so and Doug took the weight in his stride as he clasped the back of her pert rear in that school skirt and began to explore her with his tongue. Very soon Tina was writhing about his face with her pussy covering his nose and chin and pushing his tongue deep as she could enjoying every minute of his attention.
“That’s a good little man, make Tall Tina cum....”
Tina didn’t last as long as she would have liked before she clamped his head dead still between her thighs and prolonged her orgasm keeping him firmly fixed to her pussy whilst she rode the waves of pleasure.

When they had finished Doug was semi aroused which Tina could see as she dismounted him and pulled her underwear back on.
“You enjoyed that too didn’t you? I would love to take care of your dick but you need to save yourself for Melina because she’s going to flip when she sees you.”
“So you are going to take me to Melina now?”
“I am a woman of my word and you did a nice job down there I couldn’t hold back you were so good.”
“Glad to be of service”
Doug said feeling quite confident with his skills.

They both walked out of the building and turned towards a scruffier and older looking part of the complex. Doug decided to question Tina as they strolled together.
“So Tina if you know Mel, can you tell me if she is part of the resistance here on Mars?”
Tina abruptly stopped in her tracks and bent over Doug making their faces level.
“Don’t mention the rebels out here ok? We need to be more discreet, Cohaagan’s women sometimes pretend to work the walkways here like we do just so they might pick up on some rumours and oust us rebels”
“You are a rebel?”
“Of course I am silly”
Tina patted his head and ruffled his hair just as if he should have known this was obvious. When they turned a corner there was a large building Mel’s Hotel it read with its half operational neon sign that flickered. As he reached the enlarged doorway there was a sensor that opened the door automatically and a woman blocked the entrance, she was twice as tall as Tina at around thirteen foot in her thigh high boots and looked very much the stereo type professional lady with her shiny pvc boots and a micro mini skirt. Above this she was wearing just a bra which was decorated in sequins. This woman wasn’t unpleasant to look at but perhaps a little aggressive in her nature.
“Is that little one for me Tiny T?”
“No, this one is for Mel”
“Mel? She’s very picky you know and I think she’ll scare this little one, I’ll handle him”
The woman picked up Doug like a child around his waist with her two hands and instantly lifted him off the floor and he really had not expected this action.
“Hey put me down!”
Cried Doug rather offended how easily this woman simply plucked him off the floor whilst Tina fought his case.
“Randy, this little one is Mouser, you remember Mouser don’t you?”
Staring into Doug’s face with her large brown eyes the woman didn’t remember him that was clear.
“Nope? He’s a good looking little mite that’s for sure. Randy will take care of you honey just you wait and see”
“Please put me down”
Doug was getting very angry and Randy just smirked at him and didn’t consider her actions to be out of hand.
“Randy, you don’t want me to tell Mel that you are screwing with her man and without his consent do you?”
On that note it seemed as if Melina must have carried some sort of respect from Randy and she put Doug on the floor releasing him but very slowly.
“Mel’s out the back as normal in her room, shall I let her know?”
“Yes”
Tina replied and Randy pressed an intercom panel fixed to wall and spoke.
“Mel?”
“Yes Randy”
The reply sent shivers down Doug’s spine the voice was perfect and straight from his dreams.
“Mel, I have a special little man out here that I’m told you will want to see”
“Really?.....”
Melina sounded disinterested.
“Ok Randy, give me a minute and you can send him through”
“You are in luck little guy”
Randy managed to smile and Tina pointed the way through the hotel’s main lobby towards a back room.

Chapter 43 by summa0

Randy managed a smile and Tina pointed the way through the hotel’s main lobby towards a back room.

When Doug stepped up to the door that led to Melina’s room he was alone. This door was of regular size which was odd considering the height of the average women he had seen so far. Maybe this meant that Melina was still normal in height for a woman he thought. In comparison it was certain that Randy would have been crawling on her knees to squeeze through this entrance to the room beyond.

The anticipation was building inside Doug as he was about to knock on the door. Inside he would find his dream woman and maybe all the answers he was seeking. With two raps on the door he sounded his arrival and heard a rather sensual greeting in a low and husky voice which he loved the sound of.
“Come in little one”
As he reached the touch handle, it scanned his palm and granted him access, pushing the door open there was a very large room beyond. The ceiling had been cut away between two floors and this allowed a lot of space for the occupant. As he looked forward he couldn’t see anyone present and only a large wardrobe which looked to be custom made. But it was then that he caught site of something in his peripheral vision, something on both sides! Swallowing back hard, he turned just slightly to see the side profile of a long stocking clad leg and the knee joint of that leg was way above his head. As he turned to look the other way it was clear that there were a pair of legs and he was standing right between them as they framed the door way.

At first Doug looked down at the two feet and could see only the end of the fine stockings and no shoes, yet these pretty feet were very large making his own look pathetically small. With his heart pumping at full speed he looked straight up and saw the underside of a crotch way above his head covered by a pair of black lacy panties and then the enormous projection of a pair of breasts in a matching black lacy bra.

Melina saw the top of a brown head of hair and smiled as the man stepped into her room, as it was tradition for her to do, she always liked to break the ice and introduce her height by the most dramatic means and standing over the doorway made for the best effect to show her visitor just how tall she was. The little men who dared to come into her chamber were normally looking for some fun with the tallest of women and her height was a well kept secret as she was the tallest in Venus Ville by far. Melina would only play with the men who paid to see her, she would never have full sex with anyone except her man. Men who wanted Melina loved for her to mother them and sweep them up in her arms like the baby sized men they were in her world and most of them she could make cum without really trying. Her body was exceptionally curvy from her massive firm and natural breasts to her long dark hair and sparkling green eyes, her legs were also two of her best attributes, toned and very long.

Often the small men she entertained would try to grab her breasts and she would cradle their bodies in her long arms and just land a single breast across them and let them writhe in pleasure beneath it. There were only a handful of regulars that were allowed in by her girls to see her as her height was so secret and she didn’t recognise this man from above who was now just realising that her knees were indeed towering over him.
“Welcome tiny, if you are scared you can leave now, but if you are brave then you will get to experience a real giant woman”
Her voice was almost melodic and oozed a sexy quality unlike any Doug had heard and it was even more penetrating than in his dreams.
“Melina?”
Doug said gently and stepped forward to turn around and look up at this huge woman.
“Mouser?”

There was a second or two of shock for them both, Doug was looking up above the door frame where the body of this amazing beauty was leaning against the high back wall. She was in her underwear and stockings and had the most ravishing features of any woman he had seen, the big green eyes on her face just widened instantly with a vivid colour that was almost penetrating and unnatural. Her breasts were spectacular on her frame, which was curvy but only in the right places and they sat on her chest defiantly, looking as if some horny adolescent had carved these exaggerated features straight from his imagination.

Melina was looking down at a face she did not expect to see, the face of her lover, the man she thought she had lost and he was now stood as tiny as any man on the planet below her knees and looking up at her in wonder.
“Is it really you Mouser?”
Her voice trembled half with disbelief and half with excitement.
“I th....thin...think so”
Stuttered Doug in response and Melina crashed down onto her perfect knees and surrounded him with her open thighs as she swept him up like a small child and crushed him lovingly to her bosom.

Melina held Doug to her chest smothering his head into her giving breasts as a few tears of joy rolled down her cheeks. Her man was alive and hers once again and she was overjoyed to see him. For Doug this reunion was less emotional as he really didn’t have any recollection of his past time spent with Melina and only his gut feelings told him that this woman was important in his life. But right now he was enjoying having such a large beautiful babe crushing his body into her incredibly sexy assets.

When Melina allowed him to stand back on the floor once more he could see the emotion expressed by her green eyes as she smiled down at him and flicked her long dark hair back over her shoulders.
“Mouser.....oh Mouser, it is you!”
“Yeh it me, but just not myself. Melina, I’m not sure how to tell you this but I don’t know you?”
“You don’t know me?”
Melina stood up and looked confused, she stepped literally over Doug and towards the side of the room where an ugly looking makeshift bed resided that was the result of welding several normal bed frames together.
“Come here, let’s sit together baby and you can explain”

The invitation to join her was accepted by Doug and he was soon wondering how he would scale the side of the bed to reach the surface, with a smile Melina clasped her hands around his body and lifted him up and then settled him on her lap whilst she reclined propped up against a pillow and the head of the bed.
Melina was gorgeous and Doug didn’t mind at all being placed on her lap with those amazing long legs stretching under him and making his own look so short, her mid rift was toned and made for a nice back rest. As he settled he was all too aware of those amazing breasts gently bobbing way above his head in that black bra.
“Now, tell me everything baby whilst I cuddle you”
Melina said and rested her long slender fingers across his legs making Doug feel most distracted.

“Melina, I believe that I was part of the Rebel cause here on Mar’s and Cohaagan’s people somehow captured me and then fixed my memory by blocking out my past. They must have implanted new memories to keep me happy on Earth for the past year or so but recently I kept dreaming about you, about us together, here on Mars which led me to one of those Recall centre’s........”
“They were no ordinary dreams baby, I was searching for you by telepathic link a technology you developed here on Mars to enable us all to be connected and to communicate with our thoughts”
“The chip in the back of my neck?”
Doug remembered he had extracted the chip that suddenly fully activated in the back of his neck right after he had left the Recall centre that day.
“You made the chips just before your last mission....you said it would activate in an emergency but we heard nothing after you disappeared until recently when you kept connecting to me in your sleep and I knew you were alive. James managed to sneak to Earth on a transport once we knew there was hope and he was the one that helped you”
“James? I don’t know him either, he must have been the voice in my head that day, the man who left me the gadget’s? And you say that I designed that communication chip, a telephathic device?”
“Oh they really did a number on you didn’t they baby?”
Melina gently stroked his head with a large hand that dwarfed his skull with her huge palm.
“When I first connected to you it was always during your sleep and we figured that the chip had become faulty or your ability to know how to use it had been suppressed. They must have blocked your memory with a deep implant and only at night your old self started to fight back reaching out for help and activating your chip. That’s how we knew you were on Earth and that you were even alive.”
“Wait a minute when I went to Recall it suddenly started to work?”
“Whatever they did to you it must have fully unlocked your ability to use the chip and James instantly found your frequency”
Things were starting to make sense and Doug was trying hard to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together.
“I was so happy to know that you were still alive when you first made contact with me whilst you were sleeping...you have no idea..........”
The large hands circled his middle and then lifted him outwards with her arms at full stretch, then Doug was turned around to face back to Melina and he could see her expression which was a smoulderingly seductive look coming from those large green eyes and wide full pouting lips.
“...........but you were just impossible to communicate with.”
“I.....was?”
“You remember those dreams don’t you Mouser?”
Melina looked at him, still suspending his body from the bed as easily as she might hold a baby at arm’s length whilst talking down to it.
“I remember you looking as hot as you do right now”
Doug admitted bringing a wider smile to her face if that was possible.
“I was trying to get through to you Doug, trying to speak with you whilst you slept but your insatiable love of me being so much bigger than you just took control. Every time we connected I would find myself in the dream reality your mind had created and each time your mind would make me taller and taller. You remember that don’t you? You remember how you fantasized that I held you inside my boot and how I was seventy foot tall and you were making love between my pretty toes.....?”
Doug felt himself begin to stiffen not only from the recollection of his dreams but to the view of Melina as she held him far enough out that he could now see her sensational cleavage in that black lacy bra. She was built like Sarah he thought as his eyes couldn’t help but explore the extent of her massive curves.
“You.....were always so big in my dreams, like you are now Melina”
Finding himself getting into the moment Doug was soon erect and his member twitched behind his trousers in a blatantly obvious manor as it tented the material until it was taught.
“I was even bigger compared to you than I am now when I was in your dreams, I was a giant woman like you always fantasised about and just like I used to appear to you when you would shrink down to go on a mission. You always did have a thing about me being so much bigger than you.... and you always did have a thing about my tits being bigger than you...a lot bigger than you”
Melina stopped talking and moved Doug under her bra and then pulled it forward so she could slide his entire upper body up and in between her breasts, he was gently crushed by her boobs until they made space for him. Now he was held tightly in her cleavage as it moulded around his shoulders and chest.

“Look how I’ve grown since you’ve been gone baby, I’m over twenty five foot tall. You don’t even need your size changing gadgets to make me a giant woman because that’s what I am, only this is for real”
“Yyyoure.......gorgeous”
“Gorgeous yes, and a giant with it”
Melina mashed her breasts inwards to envelop Doug’s upper body and then she pulled him out of the top of her cleavage and all the way though.
“We really need to talk my little man but right now I’m feeling horny and you are about to explode in your little trousers so I think we need some sexy time right now”
“Oh yes”
There came no argument from Doug as Melina moved him closer to her mouth, he was looking into her thick dark hair as she used her teeth to pull open the button and fly on his trousers, how she managed this feat he didn’t care as it was an unexpected yet exciting action. His dick was free of the main constraint which was his trousers and now it pushed up and tried to escape his underwear. Melina gave a soft moan as she looked at this proud bulge and then used her large lips to mouth over his balls and shaft whilst they were still partially covered. Soon her large white teeth travelled to his waist band and managed to pull down this cotton barrier so that she could make contact with his member in the flesh.
Doug wasn’t able to look down at his body as Melina’s nose and fringe were blocking the way and he was pressed up close leaning across her pretty face, but he could feel her lips playfully rubbing against his shaft with long kisses. Each kiss made his shaft quiver in delight but very soon those kisses stopped as a tongue replaced her lips, sliding over his manhood from top to bottom with a hot trail of saliva. Then Melina stopped and turned her head a little allowing his balls to enter her hot mouth as she then teasingly began to suck on them very slowly and so gently that she didn’t hurt her lover.
“Mmmmelina”
There was an uncontrollable urge within Doug’s body, he was going to unload prematurely but it was because Melina was doing such a great job to bring him off. In seconds he felt the rush of his orgasm and Melina switched her attention from his balls to contain his entire shaft inside her mouth whilst it spewed its love juice into the back of her throat. Slowly as his length was withdrawn between her two large lips he felt his helmet tingling as Melina delicately cleaned him with her tongue.
“You didn’t last long? I think somebody missed me, huh?”
“Mmmmm”
Was all the answer Doug could muster and Melina lowered him down to rest his face against her chest.
When Doug’s head had stopped spinning he looked up at her face and boldy told her that it was her turn now. Shifting from her embrace Melina allowed him to wriggle down her body until his face was between her legs, her thighs dwarfed him as he attempted to pull her panties to one side. Melina didn’t make it easy allowing him to struggle with her large legs and then she giggled and said.
“Let me take these off it will be easier for you”
Removing her black panties Melina carefully placed them over his face like a veil and made sure he could smell just how aroused she was. Doug lifted them off his face and took a long deep inhale before smiling across at her and then tossing them aside. His dick was inadequate for her this was clear given her size and so he used his fist and forearm sinking them inside her sex right up to his elbow.
“Ooooh.....I like that”
Melina purred.
“I like that a lot....”
Soon Doug was fisting into her wetness and Melina was taking his arm past his elbow and up to his muscular bicep before he had come close to filling her! Being used to a workout he plunged his arm in and out whilst he felt the muscles of her vagina trying to contract on it, increasing her enjoyment.
“Harder...!”
Came a frantic demand from Melina and Doug didn’t wish to be rough with her, despite their size difference yet she seemed to be able to handle what he could deliver. Soon her sex almost latched onto his arm as it contracted vigorously and Melina was satisfied.

They both didn’t speak for the next five minutes as Melina cleaned herself and Doug smartened up his clothes. When she was done she sat down on the bed beside him showing all too well the tremendous scale of her body as he was hardly level much past her thin waist as they sat side by side.

A huge hand rested across his back and attempted to cuddle him as Melina began to question the extent of Doug’s memory loss.
“Well you haven’t forgotten your talents in the sack my little man, but you still can’t remember me? You can’t remember us?”
“My head is all mixed up Melina, they saw to it that whatever I knew was lost in my somewhere and that included you. But just now that felt right, like you are the one for me. I can’t explain that”
“I can, you and I dated back in high school, before you had to go off to University and we lost touch for a while. We both unknowingly joined the Mars expedition later on and settled with the colony. You were so clever a genius even, working for Cohaagan’s special tech and securities team, back then you loved the research they had you applied to. Working with alien technologies that you said was light years ahead, but that was until you began to find a shift in Cohaagan’s priorities and how something was not right. We rediscovered each other rekindling our past not long after you were ousted from their employment just as you had cracked a number of major experiments, that’s when we started the rebellion cause.”
“I still can’t remember you, not at school nor afterwards”
Doug held his head and felt like thumping his skull to jump start his brain.
“Don’t worry I have a plan to get your memories back tomorrow, just trust me ok?”
“That sounds good because I really want to remember you in a school uniform”
This humorous comment from Doug met with a laugh from Melina but also prompted her to switch positions allowing Doug to be on the bed surface sat with his legs dangling and far from the floor whilst she crouched before him allowing their eyes to be closer in line but this also had the effect of bringing her massive breasts in that large black bra into his immediate view.
“When we first dated I was taller than you back then, you were fourteen and I was sixteen. You were a late bloomer only five foot five and I was tall, just about five ten in my stocking feet. But you always did have a thing for us tall girls didn’t you? You tried to date Kathy Long and she towered over you more than I did, she was six foot two and you looked pretty silly trying to dance with her tits jiggling in your face at the disco”
“Wow, wish I had those memories”
A sly grin crossed Doug’s face and Melina with a small chuckle shook her head.
“And you won’t remember convincing me to wear my heels when we went out for our first meal together? I do. You saved enough to treat me on my birthday to a nice Italian restaurant and back then you were fifteen and I had more or less finished growing at seventeen years old.”
“So was there still a lot difference between us?”
“Oh yes, you had shot up to five foot eight by then but I was five eleven just shy of six foot and I didn’t want to make you feel short next to me by wearing my formal high heels”
Melina laughed.
“But little did I know that you loved me to be taller and you always liked me to tease you with how many inches there were between us, I stood six foot four in my heels that night and you loved it. But just look at us now, I’ve been exposed so much to the concentrated atmospheric conditions by the New city that I can’t get back into a normal building even here in Venus Ville. Look at me I’m simply huge and this is my natural height now.”
“So exactly how tall did you say you are now?”
“Not sure but I know that they don’t usually let women come back to Venus Ville after they settle at the New City and I’m considered short there, can you believe that!”
Standing tall Melina rose to a height that was over twenty foot tall and closer to twenty five and made sure that Doug was able to absorb that this was something extraordinary for a woman to be naturally this size.
“Well I guess I won’t need you to wear heels for me anymore now”
“Oh, I’m sure knowing you that this is not nearly tall enough”
Melina leaned over Doug and put her arms either side of him whilst her huge bra wobbled inches from his face threatening to eclipse his head but providing a very nice close up.
“Did you wonder why your nick name is Mouser here on Mar’s?”
“Oh please tell me Melina....”
With his eyes roaming her distractingly long cleavage line he listened to Melina explain.

Chapter 44 by summa0

“You see back in the early days of the rebellion you managed to get hold of one of those portable shrinking devices so we could use it, that was before they were common place with the female security guards. You used to love shrinking down and for me to carry you into missions. It was so dangerous because you insisted on me shrinking you every time so that you were really small, like the size of a little mouse.”
“Ah, hence Mouser?”
Doug piped up and saw the grin from Melina confirming he was right. She then proceeded to use a thumb and finger to demonstrate the size she was talking about.
“It’s the perfect size for a spy, you used to tell me, small enough that you could hide in my clothes and other places. You used to get so excited before a mission when I would shrink you. Mind you, I used to like it myself, there’s nothing like getting your nipples humped by a four inch tall man to make a girl horny.”
As Melina said this Doug’s full attention was focused on just one of her tremendous bra cups and he was imagining how wonderful making love to her breasts would have been beneath it.
“Definitely a perfect size to be”
He said and Melina followed his dreamy gaze towards her chest.
“You know you could be my little Mouser again if only you could fix the shrinking unit”
“You have one?”
Melina stood up and walked over to a section of the hard flooring panel and pulled one of them up, from a secret compartment she retrieved what looked like a BMU unit similar to the what guard’s were issued with only it looked older because it was a little bulkier and less ergonomic in design.
“I have this one, it’s the one we always used but it went on the blink more than six months ago and ever since I haven’t been able to get through doorways like that one over there.”

Melina sighed as she picked up the device and thought about all those months that she had been unable to reduce her size down to an acceptable level in order to enter Venus ville like the other women she knew. For this time she had only been able to commute secretly for recon missions to the new city where she would feel short in comparison to the larger female populous and then return to Venus ville and enter secretly back to her own Hotel only to be trapped in the back room.
“Sure could have used your knowledge to fix this thing, the secret tunnels we use to get about are becoming so cramped for me now I am so tall and I haven’t even seen the inside of this hotel for ages”
“Stuck between two worlds eh?”
Doug thought about her predicament and knew she was unable to remain so huge in Venus ville without drawing attention and yet her covert activities to keep an eye on the developments in the New City forced her to be exposed to more and more growth further separating her from her friends and the home she knew.
“Yeh, on one hand I am a giantess amongst tall women and on the other I am a short arse amongst real giant women. I used to be able to handle it when I could return back and shrink myself to a regular size but since this gadget stopped working I was stuck and the girls knocked out the ceiling in this room just to accommodate me”
“So how do you get out, I mean you don’t even fit through the door way over there?”
“You don’t recall the tunnel’s we cut out? I’ll show you tomorrow don’t worry, here take this and see if you can do something with it”

The gun was dropped in his lap and was rather bulky and unwieldy to handle. Something about its shape however flashed some memories in his mind, he could suddenly see himself in a lab working on such a device and it was as if he had released the schematics for it inside his head.
“I know a lot about these things, I used to work on them, maybe back when I was working for Cohaagan like you said?”
“Little man, you invented this thing, it’s your design, they just modified it”

It was shocking for Doug to hear that he was behind the technology that he had been using but this knowledge also seemed to make sense as he was starting to realise that he understood such things in a lot of detail.
“And I think that I can fix this one”
With a confident smile Doug dropped down from the bed feeling very short as it’s side structure now rose behind him like a small wall. He sat down on the floor with his back leaning on the bed and started to strip away the casings of the device and the more he revealed of its inside workings the more his mind began to feed him with answers.

Melina left him to work on the device and decided to brush her hair ready to retire for bed, purposely she positioned herself to sit above him allowing her legs to drop down either side of his body. Doug, tried not to look at the huge feet on either side of where he sat and the equally lovely legs stretching over head, he had to focus on the task at hand. The BMU was operational and the solution to get it working was easy, somehow it had taken a knock and the crystal that powered it was off centre. This resulted in the unit shutting down as it couldn’t channel the energy into a correct focus. By simply adjusting the alignment the unit hummed with power to show it was active.
“There it’s working again”
Pleased with his abilities Doug was speaking aloud and Melina suddenly looked down pausing with her brush in hand.
“It’s fixed?”
“Just a simple misalignment disengaged the power flow”

Tapping into the small touch panel on the BMU Doug fired the scan beam at Melina’s foot and saw her statistics were captured. He then entered a new value of three foot ten inches tall which would bring her down to the same sort of scale that he was now experiencing. When he activated the gun to shrink Melina she wasn’t ready for this change and dropped the brush on the floor as she noticed the world growing around her. Within seconds her feet left the floor and began to dangle and Doug turned around to look up seeing the shocked expression on her face as she could no longer reach the ground. Suddenly she was perched on the edge of the bed as Doug had been and looking down at him.
“Oh my.........Doug I’m so tiny!”
Her voice wobbled with her emotion and the realisation of the sudden difference to her size. Like all the women on Mars she had been used to the world getting smaller around her at a gradual rate and to appreciate even just the furniture within her room from this new perspective it hit home just how much she had dramatically changed.
“Want some help to getting down from there?”
Called Doug offering his arms to brace her fall should she wish to move off the side of the bed. Even this gesture was weird for Melina, no man had been able to offer help to her physically for so long and it was something she missed.”Catch me”
Melina said as she pushed over the edge and landed in Doug’s strong arms. Instantly they kissed and Doug allowed Melina to drop to her feet. Now they stood but an inch apart and Melina was looking almost eye to eye with her man.
“I am so short, I feel positively tiny, just look at me down here”
“Yeh, you do look short little girl”
The description of little girl from Doug was delivered with a certain amount of amusement from his side as he could see she wasn’t at all used to seeing a man her equal anymore.
“Even Tina would be taller than me now, I’m not sure I like this at all”

Leaving Doug’s embrace Melina walked around like a child checking out the quirky scenery of a funhouse as she touched objects just to test they were real and to interact with them.
“This is definitely strange. I feel far too short now to remain like this. It feels so unnatural to be shorter than a man, I got used to being so tall. I like looking down on things and men in particular”
“You liked looking down on me?”
A pair of arms wrapped around her slim waist from behind and Melina enjoyed the sensation of having a man being able to hold her this way.
“I like being in your strong arms Doug, being held like this makes me feel so safe, but it’s so much better when I can hold you and I’m the stronger more confident one. The only benefit to being this short is that we can kiss like a normal couple again”
Melina turned to face Doug looking up into his eyes, he could now really appreciate just how beautiful her eyes were as he received her gaze and their lips locked. Her kiss was delivered with a passion he couldn’t return, although she was gorgeous and he felt a connection between them he still didn’t have the total recall that would return the sort of love she was feeling for him. This was noticed by Melina as she stopped kissing and then placed a hand to the side of his cheek in a comforting manor.
“The sooner I get your memory back the better”
“I agree”
The two of them looked into each other’s eyes and Melina wished that it was the Doug she knew and loved that was looking back at her.
“We need to set off early in the morning Doug so perhaps we should get some rest now?”
“Fine by me”
Doug agreed, it had been a long day and he was exhausted. Turning to look up at the side of her bed Melina was still surprised by its sheer size.
“Doug, that BMU won’t make you into a giant and we need to get back up on top of my bed if we are going to sleep in any sort of comfort tonight. I’m not willing to risk breaking my neck by trying to climb up there so don’t you think it’s time that you supersized me back to a giant woman?”
“Melina, can’t we stay like this just for tonight? I’ve spent the day surrounded by huge women guards and whilst the view is great looking up at you all, until I get my memory back and know who to trust entirely I would feel safer back at my regular six foot and with you at a more conventional size”
“I guess that I understand, but believe me tomorrow you will be begging me to shrink you when you get that mind of yours back to normal”
There was a knowing wink as Melina smiled up at him.

A few seconds later Doug used the BMU to restore his normal stature and was now towering over Melina who looked less than impressed to be so short against his hulking frame.
“I feel like a little girl and you look far too tall Doug”
“Bit of a role reversal for you huh? There’s not actually that much between us right now compared to the difference the guys on Mars have to experience”
“Yes, I know but women are softer looking and not so menacing to look at when we are the taller ones”
“How about you toss me the BMU and I make myself more comfortable?”
It was a moment of trust and Doug felt that she wasn’t going to take advantage of him so he handed down the BMU.
“Ok, first of all if we are not going to use that enormous bed up there then perhaps I need to improvise for tonight”

Melina proceeded to point the BMU on herself and Doug watched her eyes rise to meet his own, then inch by inch those green eyes started to look down at him.
“Don’t worry shorty, I just want to be a little taller than you so you can appreciate my large boobs”
Doug watched as her nose and mouth slowly went out of his line of sight and then her chin raised over his head until he followed her slender neck and then felt her large breasts brush against his face until he was having to look up and over these impressive swells to see her face.
“That’s better don’t you think?”
“I feel short again that’s what I think”
“Good, I like that, I like you to be short”
Melina put her large hands over his shoulder and squeezed his face into her chest.
“But I also like you to be small and tiny compared to me but we can wait for that fun tomorrow, right now you are just the right size to snuggle up against me and we had better get some sleep”
Allowing his face to be removed from deep in her cleavage Melina had a mischievous smile.
“But where are we going to sleep?”
“How about we both sleep in a pair of my lacy panties?”
This suggestion was delivered with Melina sexily slipping her black panties down her long legs and holding them between her long finger nails before Doug’s face. A little flummoxed by her suggestion he gawped at the underwear that she was provocatively dangling before his eyes knowing that he could smell the fragrance of her sex from the material.
“You are such a tease”
He managed to say as Melina bent over and placed the panties on the floor making sure he could see her bare and tight bottom cheeks.
“That’s why you love me, I know what my man likes and it wouldn’t be the first time that you’ve slept wrapped up lovingly in a pair of my hot knickers, only tonight I won’t be a giant woman wearing them and I’ll be joining you”

Using the BMU Melina grew the size of her panties until they stretched across the floor like a large black shiny carpet with intricate lacy patterns breaking up the smooth satin. Doug could even see the small faint stains where Melina had obviously been excited.
“How’s that for a bed?”
“Sexy”
Doug answered with one word as he stepped onto the edge of the panties and walked across them. The ripples in the satin were now large enough that he had to step over some of them to make for the centre. Melina joined him and very soon she had cuddled him up against her larger body and pulled the satin over them both like a blanket.

“You know I could make myself bigger until I could step inside these panties and leave you all tiny”
Melina whispered in Doug’s ear and he found that thought very appealing but not what he wanted right now.
“I’d just like one night like this until I get my memory back as I’m kind of sure that I will end up seeing a lot of you as a giantess over the next few days”
“Oh you can bet on it my little man”

When morning came Melina was awake first and unwrapped her long thighs from around her much shorter partner. She had slept well, better than she had for months and all due to the knowledge that her man was alive and soon to be hers once again as his memory was restored. Doug had also had slept soundly and refused to wake fully pulling at the black satin to cover his body after Melina had slipped out of this makeshift bed.

Looking up at her bed Melina felt so short and it was still hard for her to think that once a size like this would have been normal. Finding the BMU she smiled and looked across at Doug who’s head was just visible beneath the mass of her satin underwear. Identifying just her panties with the BMU she reduced them slowly back to their normal size which was still very large but not large enough to cover Doug as they had before. He was naked and half asleep with the triangle shape of black satin beneath his body and mostly covered by his frame except for the wider lacy hip bands extending out either side of his shoulders.

How to wake him Melina thought with a grin as she decided to use the BMU to restore her full height. The room started to return to normal as she became taller and soon she was able to see over the top of her bed and eye to eye with the handles of her walk in cupboard before she soon settled at the correct scale. Staring down at her body she now felt huge but this sensation seemed to subside as her mind became accustomed to her stature very quickly. She brushed her long dark hair removing the knots and then fixed it out of her way and swept it up into a single ponytail. Reaching behind her back to remove her black bra she paused with the huge cups in her hands recalling Doug’s obsession with her giant breasts and her large bra’s.

Turning around she could see how towering she was over the small man who slept on her floor at his current size her bare feet were nearly half as long as his entire body. She toyed with the idea of dropping this bra casually over him so that he would be startled and wake up to find this massive bra that he would have to lift off and to one side. This thought was amusing but she then came up with another more teasing plan for how she would wake her little lover.

Doug felt a softness brushing across his body it was gentle and very light. He didn’t realise at first that this was pubic hair and Melina was adopting a press up like position and stroking herself across his bare flesh. As he started to wake she quickly sat up and repositioned her body. Trying to focus Doug had a hard job at first to make sense of his view, but his sense of smell was immediately alert as he breathed in a strong dominant yet undeniably feminine scent. Rubbing his eyes he sat up and there hovering over him was a very large pussy, a pair of huge kneeling thighs extended beyond his vision and he was surrounded by Melina as she knelt over him in this provocative manor.

“Good morning sweetheart”
A greeting came from a face that Doug couldn’t see right now and he found that he was a little lost for words.
“.....hi”
Was all he could manage whilst he tried to accustom himself to her size. She had a very neatly trimmed bush and her pretty pussy was innocently releasing its inner vapours wafting its unique smell over him.
“Can I have my little black panties back please? That’s if you have finished with them?”
Melina asked in a seductive fashion and Doug realised he was lying on them only they were not as large as they had been the night before. He began to stand up and Melina lifted her body upwards on her knees providing him with some space. Turning to pick the panties up he held them with two hands as there was still a lot of material to handle. When he looked back up Melina was now standing tall and wearing nothing, he realised she was back to her normal height and even without her shoes he still didn’t clear the level of her knee caps. She was an awesome sight with her huge chest sticking out like a rounded shelf high above and blocking his view of her beautiful face.
“thanks”
A huge hand reached down to take the underwear from his grasp and nearly lifted him along with it as he was still in awe of her presence and not thinking straight as he reluctantly released it.

Stepping over Doug, Melina knew she had had the desired effect and she wiggled her bare bottom making for the corner of her room and the converted shower unit. Pressing her hand against a thigh high panel a door slid back to reveal the shower area and despite the fact that this door had been altered she still had to duck in order to step into the room.
“I’m going to run a shower if you care to join me? There’s room for a big girl like me and a little guy like you”
There was only the enticing view left of a pair of shapely legs each nearly three times Doug’s current height showing through the doorway as he came to his senses and was suddenly very awake. Melina was definitely a major tease he thought and had to wonder how they would have interacted as a normal couple back when they first met on this planet.

Chapter 45 by summa0

He could hear the water flowing as he approached the shower room and there was Melina with her arms outstretched and touching the ceiling whilst she allowed the hot water to rush over her head and down the small of her back. Her figure in profile was enough to arouse Doug as she had a body that was sensational from her head to her toes. The killer legs that she stood on were topped with a backside that was very firm and yet nicely rounded giving way to those curvy hips and a thin waist. With her facing the wall of the shower she struck a model like pose with her bottom pushed out and her back arched. The water cascaded off the small of her back and fell like a small waterfall, and her breasts revealed in profile and without her bra looked spectacularly large standing off of her slim frame like they were borrowed from an even larger woman.

Melina pretended not to notice his long admiration of her body from a distance and just shook her hair letting it fall down her back and slap against her skin. Doug had to climb over the lip of the shower tray which was custom made and he now stood behind this magnificent beauty who effortlessly towered over him. The water fell from her back side above and he so wanted to find a ladder and climb up to those tight cheeks to caress them. But there were no ladders so he was forced to lustfully study the extent of her long legs as he stood behind her left calf muscle noting that it was very toned with just a hint of muscle, showing she took great care of her legs.

“Care to wash my pretty feet little man?”
Her surprise request was raised along with the bare sole of her left foot.
“Sure”
Doug answered and found a stray fragment of soap about as large as his head which he used to rub over her foot, she had great feet that he knew and the way she wriggled her toes made him remember how he had made love to one of these very feet in his dreams.
“That tickles....but it’s really nice”
Melina said and then realising he had almost finished her last foot she moved it back until it contacted with his body. Her foot accounted for most of his upper body in size and as she rested her heel on his face the long toes below searched for his manhood and managed to play with it. His length was too big to slip between her smaller toes but the gap between her big toe and its neighbour was just right to settle around his cock.
“I’m still not as big as you dreamed I was Doug but you seem to fit perfectly. Now just relax down there whilst my pretty little toes play with your lovely dick and give it a squeeze”
Clenching her toes Doug’s shaft was nicely wrapped in the flesh between them and he braced his upper body against the sole of her foot holding his arms around its wide girth like it was a lover pressed against him.

Melina was careful not to bring Doug off and when she thought he was sufficiently excited she slipped his cock from between her toes and stood back down again. Feeling unsatisfied Doug was very aroused now and wanted to take Melina somehow but the reality was that there was no way that he could continue unless she helped him. He faced the back of her legs and ran his hands around the shape of her calves watching the large beads of water drip down them. If he could have climbed her legs he would have but they were far too slippery, Melina was in charge of where this would lead that was for certain.

Turning around Melina proceeded to allow Doug to simmer offering him the view of her upper body as she lathered her breasts and her pussy with some gel keeping his attention but not allowing him to touch. This show was quite spectacular considering the sight of the water that was now plummeting off the tip of her breasts and falling upon Doug way below. When she had finished Melina stood almost directly over Doug making sure he was standing between her legs and getting quite an eyeful of her sex from below.
“I don’t think you can reach the shower gel up here little man, would you like me to help?”
“That would be nice”
Expecting Melina to pass down an oversized container of gel he was surprised once again as she reached down with one large hand and circled his mid section. His body was still relatively heavy but as Melina’s fingers gripped his torso she was able to lift him with one arm and raise him so they could see eye to eye. The shower was turned off from a verbal command by Melina and she smiled at Doug pretending not to notice his stiff and twitching member which was pointing upwards and desperate for her attention.
“Allow me”
Melina placed Doug down onto a shelf built into the side of the moulded shower cubicle and he found that he was about ten foot from the base and stuck there. Squirting some gel into her palms Melina reached down and began to gently clean Doug’s body, her touch was delightful especially given that her hands and fingers were so large. Carefully she avoided touching his cock until she grasped it using one hand to completely cover it inside her soft fist. Doug tried to buck upwards from his seated position with his legs dangling from the shelf and Melina saw how turned on she was making him and slowed down her actions deliberately.
“Don’t get too excited little man I have more morning pleasures for you to enjoy”
With that said Melina took her hand away and then landed her bare soaking wet breasts heavily into his lap. Needless to say Doug’s entire legs and the lower half of his body were covered by the amount of wet buxom flesh that jiggled over them. The sudden weight of Melina’s boobs was surprising to Doug and made him inhale sharply as they settled upon him. He reached forward and caressed just one of the breasts with his small hands whilst Melina eased her nipple against his stomach making him notice how it was stiffening and becoming larger every second.
“You have a wonderful pair of tits Melina”
He commented out loud as his hands roamed around the large girth of her left breast feeling how unmanageable it was to him.
“You always did find them irresistible but they are not nearly big and impressive enough for you yet”
With a wink that hinted there was more to come she left Doug on the shelf and took her ample assets away knowing too well the desire she had created inside him. Stranded on the shelf he watched her body as she towelled herself dry.
“Hey giant lady how about me? You fire me all up and then leave me stranded up here. I can’t get down its too high?”
“You want to get down huh?”
Melina turned and grinned seeing he was stranded on the shelf.
“All in good time, I have to make myself beautiful first”

Doug remained on the shelf whilst he watched Melina drying her hair and subsequently styling it, although this was only a matter of minutes his hardness was beginning to waver and he wanted continue their interactions. He carefully shifted over to the edge of the shelf and then twisted his body and took the plunge to drop until he was hanging by his hands like an unfortunate mountaineer dangling from a precipice. It wasn’t until Doug had made this move that he realised the drop was greater than he’d anticipated and the fall could result in a nasty injury on the hard surface below, as he hung from the shelf facing the wall he contemplated his next move feeling rather stupid for getting himself into the predicament in the first place.

Melina giggled as she heard him moving about and with a teasing tone to her voice she crouched down behind him and softly spoke her words warmly into his ear.
“Oh dear it looks like you are too short to reach the floor and now you are left hanging. My poor little baby you seem to be stuck in a big girl’s world”
“How about a hand then big girl before my arms give out?”
Feeling the strain Doug needed her assistance and felt her large left hand wrapping around his mid section just as her other hand joined it. He was placed on the floor and Melina stood up almost instantly to enjoy looking down at him, her body was well out of his reach once more and she knew this would build his excitement. Melina applied some make up just to accentuate her eyes and lips and Doug was frustrated pacing around below her knees wondering if she was going to pay him any sexual attention or if she had decided their encounter had ended. The phrase prick tease came to his mind because she was certainly pushing his buttons but not all the way.

Noticing a large pair of doors Doug was curious and walked over to see that this was a cupboard and the one that he had dreamed about, it was strange to recognise the interior of the cupboard and as one of the doors was ajar he pulled on it and found it very stiff but then he was many times smaller than the door. It opened to reveal the veritable sea of women’s shoes that he recalled from his dream in every exacting detail and high above almost level with his head he could see some of the many dresses, skirts and tops that Melina possessed. It was a reminder of the large clothes that adorned the various display racks in Jeremy’s shop only these were even larger to accommodate Melina’s current size.

“Having a sneaky peak in my wardrobe at all of my big shoes, eh?”
Doug was startled to see Melina standing over him wearing just her pink towel, with her legs parted he could see straight up those long legs as her pussy winked down at him.
“Um, no, I just remember this cupboard from the dream we shared”
“Oh yes, when we connected telepathically and in your mind you were trapped inside one of my boots, this brown pair over here as I remember?”
Melina nudged a brown boot with her bare foot and laughed. It was the same piece of footwear that he had dreamt about only he wasn’t look up at it right now unlike in his dream”
“When you get your memory back you might have some fond memories about some of my other big shoes”
Stepping back and out of the cupboard Doug made way for Melina to open both the doors and watched as she turned to look down on him shaking her head.
“You my little lover are far too tall right now, I enjoy teasing you so much better when I feel like a real giant compared to you”
“You look pretty tall right now Melina, but enough with all this teasing, I’m beginning to feel more than a little frustrated and you have revved my engine up several times this morning and then let it idle. Shouldn’t we just get down to it and then go and get my memory back”
Trying to be assertive when he wasn’t even reaching his woman’s kneecap was challenging for Doug but he walked over to her legs and stroked the back of her calf muscle as he walked underneath her and between her legs. Turning around Melina beamed down with an amused look.
“Ooh listen to my little man, there’s no need to rush it’s still early and I know you like me to flirt a lot before we make love, that engine of yours needs proper tuning from an expert.”

Unfastening the knot that held the pink towel over her bust, Melina let it fall over Doug and he was suddenly pushed down with the weight of the heavy cotton as he fought to pull it over and away from his body.

As he appeared from under the oversized towel Melina was standing there naked and she was holding the BMU delicately in her large fingers.
“Reduction mode active, size and duration please?”
The synthetic voice of the device questioned and Doug was helpless and in her sights.
“Half an inch, twenty minutes”
Melina delivered her instructions with a massive grin across her beautiful face and Doug was struck with the beam emitted by the device.
“Half an inch?”
He questioned and stepped over the surface of the pink towel and could already tell that he was shrinking when Melina stepped towards him.
“That was your usual preference in size when we played Doug, you liked to be so small that I could appear like a proper giantess to you”
“Well that may be true Melina back then, but you’ve grown a lot since I was taken from Mars so half an inch is going to be a lot littler to you right now, more than it was before”
“Oh yeah” Giggled Melina “I had’nt thought about how much taller I am since my little days, wow, you are going to end up really tiny to me I don’t think we’ve ever experimented as small as you are going to become, this could be even more fun. Don’t worry I’ll be careful not to squish you in my finger tips when I pick you up, hee, hee”
Doug wasn’t sure what to make of this situation but he trusted Melina and there was no way he could argue.
“Now let’s see if you are small enough to pick up with just one of my hands yet?”

Large fingers wrapped around Doug’s waist as he was lifted from the floor and held opposite a faultless and extremely pretty pair of big green eyes.
“You’re already down to toy man size and it feels like I’m growing into a giant woman as I watch you getting smaller and smaller in my hand up here.”
The large female hand that held Doug was indeed expanding bit by bit every few seconds around him, her fingers seemed to curl around him more with each passing minute and very soon he knew that his head would sink into the fist that she suspended him inside. But before he was smaller than her fist she walked over to her cupboard and opened up a built in drawer. Doug turned to look over the side of her fist feeling how warm her hand was becoming around him.
“Do you remember my panty drawer little man?”
There was no recollection from Doug as he was hovered above a huge drawer filled with giant pairs of lacy and silky knickers. The hand instantly released him and Doug let out a small yelp of surprise as he tumbled onto the soft layers below that broke his fall. He was currently face down in the crotch of a vibrant blue g-string and as he struggled to his feet on the spongy surface he could see lots of equally seductive pairs of underwear surrounding him. It was like being back in Lori’s underwear drawer only there was a more familiar smell to this one. The smell was very nice a clean fresh smell with a subtle trace of a flowery perfume that symbolised Melina. Doug wondered why giant women always seemed to get a kick out of putting him inside their underwear drawers, maybe it was just a tease they all thought of but he had to admit it was a stimulating environment.
“Woah, you could warn a guy if you are going to drop him like that”
Doug playfully called up as he could see only a big face the size of a house peering down and over him.
“It was a soft landing I’m sure of that. Besides you and this panty drawer have spent a lot of time together in the past, it was always one of your favourite places to hang out. I used to pop you in there and you would select the pair of panties you wanted me to wear that day”
“Then allow me, to find something befitting such a beautiful giant woman as yourself”
Looking at the options laid around Doug tugged on a pair of white knickers that had silk hip bands and a lacy centre detailed with leaves and flowers, it was already a considerable size and Doug knew that he was shrinking a lot more based on the sheer scale of the half folded material he was trying to pull out.
“You like that pair huh? Then I’ll wear them just for you. Here let me lift them out, you seem to be struggling down there and you are starting to look very tiny to me especially against those huge knickers you are trying to hold”

Pinching one of the hip bands between her manicured finger tips, Melina pulled up the underwear only to find that Doug was lifted along with them unexpectedly.
“You are keen to get into my knickers aren’t you my sweet little toy, well not just yet, I haven’t finished watching you get smaller”
Plucking Doug to separate him from her underwear Melina found he looked to be about four inches tall from her perspective and it was easy to hold him between her thumb and forefinger like she used to handle him in the past.
“I do so love it when you are small like this to me”
Allowing Doug to check out the tanned pair of legs that were rapidly becoming skyscraper tall in proportion to him, Melina gently settled him at her feet and slipped into the underwear using her thumbs to hold it as she wiggled her amazing figure.
“Don’t get any ideas about mounting my pretty toes down there, I’m going to let you cum but only where and when I want you to”

With her size expanding over Doug, he craned his neck back to appreciate the glory of her body from below. Her voice was taking on that powerful note to his ears which he knew meant that he was indeed getting very tiny.
“Melina if you get much bigger compared to me I won’t be able to do anything to satisfy you, and soon you will have a job to hear me”
“Don’t worry, this morning is all about your fun, I can have you later any time I want and don’t worry my hearing is very acute. I’m sure that I will hear you moaning aloud with pleasure when I’m done with you. But first of all I need to get you going again, so how about a little dance?”
“A dance?”
This absurd suggestion was made from the giant woman that towered above him and Doug just stared across noting that her ankles were now rising about his head and her feet were spanning out before him and looking more dangerous every second. The thought of dancing with such a gigantic partner was crazy and Doug was more inclined to back away from her toes before they accidently collided with him.

Melina wasn’t intending to dance with him however, it was her plan to put on a show for the man at her feet. She stepped over him with one large side step and bent down to reach for a pair of shiny black high heeled sandals. They had been scaled up to her current size and were a pair that she used to wear to inch her height over Doug back when they were both normal in size. With these three inch platforms and six inch heels, she used to tower over her man, but now those heels were larger in reality to support all twenty plus feet of the woman she had become. Melina was now making Doug feel like a small bug as she elevated her stature to such incredible dimensions. Stepping back with her gigantic heels on Melina was careful to make sure where she was placing her feet, she could only picture in her head how extreme her size was to the dwindling love of her life below and she found it quite a turn on.

For Doug those black heels looked enormous and as they thudded down on the floor he could feel the tremors of her giant steps. Melina proceeded to dance for him delivering one of the sexiest of shows that she had ever put on, wiggling her curvy hips and shoulders making her tremendous breasts jiggle with each gyration of her body she was enchanting beyond words. Doug was stunned and blown away at the enormity of the female form that was dancing above and mesmerised by her, yet soon he couldn’t stand up as her pace quickened and her shoes seemed to be slamming down into the floor and unsettling him, making it hard for him to stand still. The earthquake under his feet was Melina and he found her power exciting but scary at the same time. One misplaced step and he would be flatter than a piece of paper but all the time he was compelled to watch and try to stay on his feet. There were tonnes of breast bouncing above and her womanly attributes looked more like the underside of two flesh covered blimps as his eyes watched them heaving to and fro.

When Melina looked down she had a job to spot Doug and suddenly stopped, he was now barely an inch tall in relation to her own perspective but she knew this was still not the end of his shrinking due to her mistake over selecting his final size.
“Woah, I had better pick you up whilst I can still see you little guy”
Reaching down for him, he was soon between the pads of her thumb and finger and lifted into an open palm. Melina studied him in the middle of her hand which now appeared as wide as the deck aboard a luxury yacht, her dancing had done the trick and he was sporting a full erection.
“That was getting a little dangerous down there with you stomping around in those big black monster heels”
His voice was squeaky and Melina smiled upon hearing it. She was used to handling him at this scale and was careful to raise him up in her palm very slowly knowing that it was a long way down for someone so tiny.
“But I hope you enjoyed the show? Ah yes, I see that you did. That’s quite a compliment my tiny little love”
“You look way bigger than you were in my dream’s Melina, you have no idea how incredible it is to see a woman as tall as any skyscraper dancing sexily over you a pair of high heels..............................especially without a bra on”

Chapter 46 by summa0

Doug had paused before he mentioned her bra and Melina picked up on this one comment knowing how her man always did have a thing for her large breasts and especially her bra’s that she liked to tease him with.
“I’ve only just shrunk you Doug and already you are talking about my sexy bra’s? You haven’t changed a bit”
“I was talking about your massive tits bouncing up and down without.......”
“Without a massive bra to hold them nicely in place huh?”
Cutting into his sentence Melina proceeded to finish it off.
“Well my little love, we can soon fix that. I have a big drawer full of pretty bra’s over here, maybe some of them will trigger your memory, I mean you got to know some of these very well from the outside and the inside. ”

Melina carried him over to her drawers and slid back the open drawer with her panties to pull out the drawer below that was filled with nothing but bra’s.
“I think an old favourite might jog your memory, the nice white silk bra that you bought me to match these panties that I’m wearing”
As he sat in the middle of her left palm Doug watched intently as Melina lifted out a monstrously huge white bra with cups that almost shone as they caught the light upon their smooth silky surface. He was placed in shadow as the bra was dangled before him and playfully it was displayed so that he could see it up close just so Melina could emphasise how dwarfed he was by the scale of it. If anything made him feel tiny it was seeing a woman’s bra when he was so much smaller than it, but he had to admit this one size comparison made him harder than ever as his mind instantly began to explore the delights of being nestled inside that bra with a pair of warm breasts pressing him into the soft giving fabric. Both Lori and Sarah had placed him in their bra’s and he found the experience was very erotic at this size.
“You always did like this particular bra you said it was very smooth against your skin when we were both wearing it....ha...ha”
Melina was amused and laughed, which was beginning to sound like thunder to Dougs ears.

Moving over to her bed she placed the bra down and made sure to stretch it out so that it spanned impressively over the surface looking even grander than it was only seconds ago to Doug’s eyes.
“Now th..th..that’s what I call a big bra”
Doug blurted out accidently and all in a stutter, clearly showing he was sufficiently wowed by the stupendously large bra that was below.
“Only big?”
Melina lifted Doug closer to the bra so he was hovering in her hand above what now looked like a couple of empty diving pools with a fabric bridge connecting them in the centre.
“That is very disappointing to hear my little man, I mean Tiny Tina wears a big bra now and frankly she has a very small pair of tits compared to mine.”

The hand that suspended Doug now lowered a little more and Melina’s face followed studying his form with great interest.
“ Wow, I’m looking down at you in my huge hand right now and you are beginning to look very tiny in my palm Doug, very tiny indeed.”
Suddenly Doug was tumbled from the safety of her palm and into the depths of one of her bra cups which provided a soft landing as he slid down the curved surround into the centre and was sprawled out on his front. Quickly he turned to see the walls of the bra rising above and he realised he was still shrinking as this silky cup expanded with each passing second. Right now it towered above his head what looked between twenty to thirty feet high but it was still rising!
“So my extremely tiny love, are you really going to describe my pretty bra here, a bra that you are now totally lost inside as simply big? I think for a man as teeny as you are the word titanic would be more appropriate for a sexy super sized bra like this”
Enjoying her tease Melina wanted Doug to experience how totally helpless he was trapped in the silky giant cup of her bra, she knew he had somewhat of a fetish about bra’s, which he had openly revealed when he was first made tiny and even without his memory restored this wouldn’t change .

He was currently much smaller than she had ever seen him thanks to her miscalculation and she had to wonder just what he was making of his current view, her body stretching up above him with the tantalizing sight of her immeasurable breasts looming like planets in the distance.
“Oh boy, Melina you are incredible from down here, this bra is so incredible...”
His words were lost to her ears as his voice had diminished along with his stature to a point that Melina was unable to make out what he was saying. She knelt down by the bed so that she could peer over her bra and study what to her was the cute spectacle of a naked man who was now less than half an inch tall in her perspective and getting smaller with each passing second.
“I can’t hear what you are saying Doug you are far too small right now, so I’m going to talk very softly so that my powerful voice doesn’t hurt your little ears, ok? This is so amazing, I’ve never seen you this small before, I must look absolutely colossal to you”

Doug couldn’t help but agree, the shrinking process was beginning to subside and the white world of Melina’s bra cup was no longer visibly growing around him. However his surroundings had grown significantly and to astounding proportions. He thought back to Lori and how she had contained him inside one of her bra’s just for a tease but even Lori’s healthy cup size back then could not compete with Melina’s natural curvy statistics. The silky bra that now held him captive looked big enough to engulf at least half of an old fashioned zeppelin, which translated into a wondrous whiter than white landscape.

He was now so small that Melina’s face as beautiful as she was made him feel uneasy as his eyes were drawn to her mouth and those huge teeth inside flashing as she spoke. Of course he knew she would never eat him, but somehow his mind kept telling him that he was nothing more than a small morsel that this giantess could chew up and swallow if she chose to. It was strange for Doug to pick up on these thoughts about his own vulnerability but his current shrinking with Melina’s already super tall stature had taken him to a new level.
“So my little love, talking of colossal things, this pretty bra of mine you are standing in must look like the inside of a silky football stadium huh? Can you imagine if it was a football stadium with the two little teams playing a match inside my bra? Why you are so small that I could fit not only both football teams in there but also most of the little crowds.......oh how I love feeling like a giantess”
The thunder of Melina’s voice rumbled overhead as Doug walked over the acres of silk that lined his new environment, he could see not far away that there was a deep crater where the silk formed a circular ridge and he walked to the edge realising that the tremendous crater was in reality the indent of where Melina’s large nipple had misshaped the fabric over time.
“I’m not even as big as your nipples, man they must be incredible!”
He was speaking to himself as his voice wasn’t able to carry to the giantess ears above yet Melina was able to see where he was exploring looking down onto the small brown dot that was her lovers tiny head. He slipped into the recess of the nipple crater and it was taller than he was making a prison within a prison. Pacing across this large round silky room, he touched the smooth walls and felt like playing with his dick as he imagined the building sized nipple that could easily expand this space.
“You seem to have found the sexy centre of my big bra little man, I’ve a good mind to slip that bra on and crush you lovingly against the tip of my huge nipple, would you like that my micro man?”
Unable to answer he looked up from the bland white shiny walls to see darkness fall as Melina lifted her breast so that that it eclipsed most of the light and loomed over him like some fleshy comet that was about to fall from the sky.
“But don’t be frightened, I won’t put my bra on, you probably wouldn’t survive against my mega sized nipple, it would smother a little spec like you baby. I just want you to see how wonderfully small you are and how completely enormous I am”

Doug couldn’t help but he cowered as the nipple teasingly moved closer blocking out the light and filling his senses with the sweet perfume of her body.
“I’ve made you so small, so tiny that you could probably wriggle your whole body inside one of my milk ducts on the end of my nipples, that’s so horny, maybe we can try that one day”
It sounded like Melina was loving the size comparison and Doug was now shouting for her to be careful as her nipple was almost connecting with him. He jumped up in the darkness and felt the ceiling of flesh, the very tip of her nipple and then Melina pulled away removing him from the shadows until he could see again. The view of her breast rising was glorious as her magnificent areola looked like a dark sun beaming sexily overhead before it was taken away back into the sky.
“Well Doug I think you are a little too small now for a giant girl like me to play with, how about I size you up a notch so I can hear all about how gorgeous and huge my nipple looked just then?”

Doug was thankful that Melina saw sense to grow him and he waited listening to the click clack of her heels hitting he floor which sounded like explosions in the distance. When she returned she commanded the device to increase his height but to a value that made him two inches tall which was still smaller than that in her eyes due to her abnormal stature.
“Melina that was wild your bra was, well it still is amazingly big but back then it was.....”
Words failed Doug as he attempted to explain and stepped out of the indent that was no longer deep enough to capture him.
“You always did find my pretty bra’s very distracting when you were made so small, I see that hasn’t changed a bit. All that giant lace and silk surrounding you, the size of my bra’s turns you on doesn’t it sweetie? You like feeling small and helpless when I slip you into the cup of one of my giant sized bra’s huh, making them look so big, so enormous compared to you?”
Melina knew Doug better than he knew his own self, he heard her words and couldn’t argue as his current erection proved that being in contact with a giant bra got him very aroused, he couldn’t deny this.
“Oh Melina.....I do, I love it!”
Admitting this made Doug feel very connected to Melina, this gorgeous giantess knew his every love and could play on them.
“So, whilst you are little like this you had better come up here and worship my giant nipple, I can cover you in my silky bra cup whilst you let out all those feelings of how wonderful it is to be so small compared to my lovely big boobs....”
Suddenly the bra lifted and Melina guided the shoulder straps through her arms bringing Doug crashing into her velvety breast flesh. As the bra was tightened over her curvy figure he was nicely pressed between the material and the smooth top surface of her tit.
“Oohhh”
He said in surprise with the contact of warm flesh pressing against his entire front.
“Nice huh baby? You like it there, you like it inside my big bra against my hot breast don’t you honey? But you are so tiny, there is so much of my bra cup covering you, I wonder if you can even manage to find your way to my nipple? It’s so huge for you in there isn’t it, my bra’s so big you could get lost so easily my little man, lost in my big, big sexy bra?”
Melina was playing with him now making him hungry for the promise of the sex to come and teasing him endlessly about his current predicament knowing how he would be so turned on with her words.
Doug crawled under the taught material which eased as he discovered her aroused nipple, his dick was already charged from dragging against the massive top side of her tit and he felt so ready that it hurt. He was large enough now that he could pull his body over her firm nipple and press his dick against its soft yielding tip in search of a home.
“That’s it little man, you’ve found my massive nipple, now make love to it. Push yourself deep inside it as if it were my large pussy gobbling up your little dick and your little balls all together......feel that silk pressing over your skin reminding you just how sexy sized my bra is, the bra that’s holding there against my massive boob. A boob that’s just so much bigger than you it blows your mind to think about how much woman I am, what a giantess your girl has become”
Melina was reaching inside her own panties stroking herself as she encouraged her little lover, feeling his connection to the very sensitive end of her nipple was making her feel very aroused and as he began to slip inside her nipple she played with her clit bringing herself to join his climax.
“that’s it Doug....tell me how little you are and how big my tits are!”
“I’m so small...so small...your tits are, are giants! I’m making out with a giant tit!”
“Oh yes! Oh yes you are so small! My tits are so huge, so enormous you are nothing compared to them!”
“Oh Melina I’m going to cum!”
The point of no return was reached by Doug as his dick slipped in and out of a natural duct, pushing his entire length inside the very tip of her nipple which stimulated Melina as she felt this small connection.
“Me too!”
For a few minutes Doug leaned back into the supporting material and just let his throbbing member soften and slip out of Melina’s nipple. His head was in a daze from the orgasm but in the nicest of way’s. As he rested a large finger rubbed his back through the smooth silk material with a comforting stroke.
“You haven’t made a mess in my bra have you little guy?”
Melina giggled and slipped her shoulder strap down so that Doug fell into the cup of the bra and was suspended just under the heaving mass of her bare breast. He then watched in awe as she used her free hand to heft upwards the many tonnes of flesh until she could bring her large lips down to lick away the almost insignificant remnants of his enjoyment. Hearing the smack of her wet lips about her nipple he couldn’t help but imagine how wonderful it would be for her to clean him up in the same manor.
“You know I would have asked you to suck my tit clean but your mouth is far too small right now”
“You mean your tits are far too big”
Doug joked and Melina shook her boob for emphasis of its size above the tiny admirer looking up from below.
“You wouldn’t have it any other way, I know you love how I’m built and it helps to be busty when you need to smuggle a little man around in your bra”
“The only way travel”
Grinned Doug as he relaxed in her bra cup and just lapped up the scenery.

Melina plucked him from her bra and put it back into place. Putting Doug down on her bed she then reduced his clothes so that he was able to dress but before handing them over she couldn’t help but be fascinated by their size.
“You are so small and adorable like this”
“Well you are so big and sexy like that”
“I know”
Said Melina in a husky voice, and in a provocative manor she leaned over him to hand down the tiny clothes flashing her giant tanned cleavage in the process and Doug’s eyes felt like they would bulge out of their sockets trying to take in so much feminine form filling the sky.

Melina then proceeded to grab some clothes and she removed her impractical high heels. Sitting on the opposite side of the bed she raised her right leg high and hovered this shapely limb over Doug as she proceeded to pull some dark sheer stockings over it. The leg looked every bit as large as a sky crane as he watched it hanging there with the material slowly covering it up, he had to admit this woman was perfect in every aspect and it was no wonder he found her so physically attractive. As her now stocking clad foot descended to the bed and she switched feet he was knocked down by the vibration on the surface of the bed. Melina saw this and tried to stifle a small laugh at how easily her simplest of actions could affect him.

Chapter 47 by summa0

“So sexy lady, whilst I can think straight for a minute where are we headed?”
As Doug tried to ignore watching the process of Melina rolling a stocking up her remaining leg he wanted to get his head back into the serious business of their mission today to restore his memories.
“How about you guess whilst I slip this dress on”
Moving elegantly from the bed Melina lifted a brilliant white dress over her head and wriggled her curvy hips inside it. The fit was very flattering to her thin waist and the dress fell just a few inches short of her knees. Clinching a large red belt around her waist she then pulled up the front zipper so that it ran from her waist and up to her tremendous bust allowing the material to hug her figure. This outfit was then completed with a pair of brilliant white court shoes that had a small heel.
“You are dressing up as a nurse?”
Doug shouted up from the bed as he continued to watch Melina pulling her lovely hair back and fixing it behind her head for practicality.
“Melina you look dam hot as a nurse but this is no time for games now”
“Who’s playing games little man? This outfit isn’t to tease you with, we are actually going to the hospital to meet Qwato my friend and this little number will get me inside. So how do I look?”
Doug gave her a once over which was hard to do as he had to move to the edge of the bed in order to see her feet and then tip his neck right back to follow up that towering frame.
“Like a hundred plus something foot tall sexy giant nurse who’s trying to smuggle two giant beach balls into the hospital under her more than tight uniform”
“You are funny tiny, not”
Melina smirked down at him and adjusted her neckline by pulling the zip to cover half of her cleavage until it refused to move further and failed to cover the remaining inches. Upon an average woman this uniform would have been snug but there wouldn’t have been any cleavage on display, however Melina’s vital statistics ensured that her entire cleavage could not be denied and a couple of enticing inches proudly remained.

“Qwato has falsified my details so that I can gain access through the hospital security gate scan’s. I have been there several times in the past for surveillance as we’ve been trying to figure out what Cohaagan’s game plan is. It seems in the last few weeks she has been removing men gradually from the Mars Colony and taking them to the hospital hoping they won’t be missed, but we are not entirely sure what she is planning, last I spoke to Qwato she was going to look into this.”
“Mmm, I don’t like the sound of that, men going missing and to a hospital? That stinks of her trying to experiment on them in some way.”
“I guess we will find out, but first I need to adjust my size and shrink down to a more normal level for a Mars babe, when we get to the hospital they still use the old building so all staff are reduced on entry just like the spaceport.”
Grabbing the BMU device Melina reduced her height to a less imposing and more average sixteen feet tall and hid the unit away.

“Wait a minute Melina, how do you intend to smuggle me inside the Hospital? I may be small but if you intend to walk through a security scanner with me in your skirt pocket they’ll scan my presence in a second”
“That memory of yours really needs seeing too mister”
Reaching down Melina lifted Doug in her hand and levelled him at her face level so they could speak more comfortably.
“We have been on missions before and you designed a way for me to shield you from such scanners”
“I did?”
Shaking her head Melina couldn’t believe just how much knowledge seemed to have been repressed inside her man’s brain, taking him to her underwear drawer once more she grinned as her spare hand reached in to retrieve what looked like a small transparent egg shaped capsule. She then placed Doug on the top of her bed next to the capsule so he could inspect it.
“What is this?”
He asked as he walked around the clear plastic shell noting there was a small padded base and some handles inside.
“It’s your invention, you called it the Penetrator, it opens up at the back there is a little catch activated by my thumb print from the outside or from a button on the inside. You can climb in, there’s an integrated oxygen supply that’s highly compressed it activates when you are in there”
Pressing a thumb to the rear of the egg it opened and curious Doug climbed inside the rather cramped environment. There was a small panel below one of the grab handles which offered what looked like a microphone.
“So I created this pod thing?”

It was a little cramped inside but Doug managed to sit on the base and heard Melina boom overhead.
“It’s ok I can hear you, right inside my mind you rigged the communicator in Penetrator to tune straight into the small chip that’s in the back of my neck, you know the one we used to share our dreams”
“Make’s sense, I could be hidden in this pod thingy and we can converse without alerting anyone whilst I’m hidden in your pocket or......”
“In my pocket huh?”
Melina clicked down the door sealing Doug inside and he looked out of the transparent barrier before him to see her smiling face.
“You would be detected if I placed you in one of my pockets, use that tiny brain of yours”
“Yes this is a plasticised alloy it needs to be shielded from a scanner ray with a more substantial barrier than plain materials like your clothes”
“Ah, you are getting there Einstein, my skirts and blouses are far too thin to protect you from discovery”
The sarcastic tease came from Melina as she waited for her man to catch up.
“But an organic shield that would be enough, you hang this pod between your breasts don’t you?”
Melina laughed.
“He’s always so fixated by my big breasts, I like that about him”
“Wait a minute what did you just say?”
Flushing a little red Melina admitted to Doug that some of her thoughts were translated into speech at his end, due to the nature of the telepathic chip and she would have to be careful what she was thinking.
“So you just think something and I hear everything going on in that lovely giant head of yours?”
“I’m afraid so”
Answered Melina as she picked Doug up in the capsule and he watched the bland whiteness of her dress roll by before he could see her face again.
“This could be embarrassing”
Came another thought from Melina swiftly answered by Doug.
“Not for me it isn’t big lady I like knowing what you’re thinking”
“Mmm, well for me it’s all a bit one sided. I will have to focus and clear my mind from anything I don’t want you to know about whilst your connected to my thoughts. It’s been a while since we used this contraption with us on a mission, and I quite forgot how revealing it is sharing my brain waves”
“Spoil sport!”
Chuckled Doug as he settled down on the base of the capsule and held the handles firmly as if he was about to be subjected to a fairground ride. Melina held him close to her eye level making sure he was in position.
“By the way little man, you were wrong about where I conceal this little pod from detection, I’m not about to squeeze you down inside my cleavage because you’d still be detectable”

Thinking about what Melina had just said Doug realised that the capsule would have to be completely engulfed by her breasts, which was possible given their current size but it wasn’t full proof from detection as her breasts moved about and any exposed fraction of the pod could register as a blip.
“Oh boy, you’re going to swallow me and I’m going to see your stomach from the inside aren’t I? That’s going to be kind of gross”

The appeal of being swallowed and regurgitated wasn’t an adventure he wanted to embark on, however Melina now held him before her mouth and he could see the white wall of her teeth and the large plump giant lips framing them. Slowly her mouth opened and he was being guided inside and able to see the roof of her mouth and the many glistening white molars that now began to surround him on both sides. Her tongue beneath the capsule supported it and he marvelled at the little bumps on its surface and how her wet saliva was now smearing parts of his view. It was as if she were popping a gob stopper into her mouth and he was the living candy that she was about to swallow.
“I can only just get my mouth around him, gosh I wonder what he’s thinking right now?”
“I can hear you Melina and I’m thinking it’s not going to be pleasant sliding down your throat, I’m not good with amusement rides so we’d better get this over with and you swallow me now”
The mouth closed around him bringing the teeth together but only just due to the size of his capsule, darkness fell and automatically there was an overhead illumination that triggered so that Doug was able to see.
“I can’t keep this up, that thing is too big in my mouth”
Another thought escaped Melina and suddenly she opened wide and extended her tongue offering the capsule to her waiting fingers.
“Sorry Doug, but I just wanted to see what you did when I popped you in my mouth, you were going to go through with it weren’t you?”
“Well of course, it’s kinda gross but.....wait a minute, are you saying that you won’t be swallowing me?”
Confused Doug saw how amused Melina was.
“Oh don’t worry little guy, I will definitely be swallowing you. Only not in the way you were thinking.....”
As Melina stated this she also accidently added a thought that Doug could hear.
“I’m so wet already from just thinking about Doug being in there”
“Wait, what’s getting you so hot?”
Melina realised she had slipped yet another thought out and decided to just to let him know.
“I’m going to push you up deep inside my pussy, that’s what’s getting me wet right now. That’s why you called this the Penetrator. My pussy will be doing all the swallowing and your going deep undercover my little lover. All the way inside your sexy girlfriends body”
“I’m going in your pussy...oh boy this is going to be a ride and a half!”

Chapter 48 by summa0

An exuberant Doug held on as he was manoeuvred by the giant fingers that clamped onto the capsules outer shell, he had’nt imagined ended up travelling in Melina’s pussy but this idea was quite appealing.

The view from the penetrator was suddenly altered to that of two giant stocking covered thighs as Doug was tilted and guided under the hem of a giant dress, with the lights of capsules interior engaged he could now see the barrier of her white panties ahead being pulled aside by her spare fingers to reveal an enormous pussy which was ready to receive him.
“In you go little man, enjoy the trip”
Melina parted her pussy lips to ease the entry of the Penetrator but she was already quite lubricated so the smooth shape slipped inside with veritable ease.
“Mmm, that feels good”
Again Melina’s current emotions were expressed in a thought and Doug was feeling quite good himself as he got to see what a pussy actually looked like in detail from the inside.

Of course he had been in contact with Lori’s pussy when she was a giantess but now he was in the Penetrator he could actually see things with the light of the capsule making this amazing environment glow. Through the transparent screens of the Penetrator there was actually nothing but damp fleshy walls that clamped around the shell and some of this living wall was gently pulsing and moving, it was a very surreal and kind of tranquil place to be.
“Melina this is something else, I can actually see the inside of your pussy all around me and it’s so strange but it’s somehow feels safe to be in here”
“Of course you feel safe, my giant pussy will protect you from those nasty giant girls in the big world outside.....Now I’ll just put my skirt and panties straight and then we had better leave, so sit back and enjoy the ride.”

Melina walked to the secret entrance accessed behind a wall of her room, and then entered a series of laser bored tunnels that the resistance members frequently used to avoid travelling on the surface as much as they could. The tunnels were illuminated with a naturally occurring rock which seemed to glow in the dark, it was of no real commercial value but it made for nice trinkets when Mars was able to be visited by real tourists. Using this natural light Melina began to walk the two mile journey using this subterranean short cut.
“Oooh, that does feel good when I walk, its making me wet knowing he’s inside me”
The voice from Melina’s head made Doug smile and he couldn’t help but respond.
“Enjoying the walk are we?”
“That’s not fair Doug, I can’t help what I’m thinking”
“I like hearing your naughty thoughts it’s refreshing to know you actually get a kick out of being a giantess and having me so small this way Melina”
“I’d enjoy it a lot more if he was out of that pod and wriggling naked over my giant clit”
Melina slipped up and this thought popped out in response.
“Oh, I did it again didn’t I? Well it’s true I don’t like having that little pod thing around you and it would be lovely to have you naked in there, maybe later tonight, mmm?”
“Sounds like a date big lady”

When they arrived at the exit, Melina cautiously used a special small periscope to look for anyone in the close vicinity and then climbed up the makeshift ladder and out into the open. This tunnel entrance was concealed by a false red rock which once pushed aside covered a trap door. This artificial rock was crafted into a small hill of rocks that skirted the exterior of the hospitals grounds, like much of Mars, despite the global terraforming there were still pockets of the natural rock sticking out of the new lush greenery and circling some of the urban developments.
“Ok the coast is clear, I’m going to walk to the main staff entrance and from now on I’m just going to think to you”
“Fine, good luck babe”

The staff entrance was enlarged and was an extension to a much smaller standard sized wing of the hospital building, walking towards it there was a pang of nervousness inside Melina but her exterior was calm and professional. When she entered there was one guard who smiled and greeted her.
“Good morning, please move over to the body mass unit and then I can scan you in”
“Sure”
Melina complied and was instantly shrunk to six feet tall, so that she could enter the main building which had not been altered to accommodate the larger size of the female natives.
“Just think little man, their shrinking both of us, that means you are going to be even tinier than you already are”
Came a thought from Melina and Doug just laughed back
“Yeh, but you’re not that tall now either”

When the shrinking had been completed the guard watched as Melina walked up to the body scanner and placed her hand and fingerprints onto a reader.
“Well it’s worked before so fingers crossed little man, I’m about to be scanned now”
There was a red beam of light that swept up and down Melina’s body and suddenly the guard was very interested with the virtual control monitor projected before her eyes.
“Oh crap, looks like there’s a problem”
Melina thought to Doug as she tensed up, inside the Penetrator Doug froze and bit gently at his lip.
“Can you remove your ear rings please?”
A sigh of relief fell over Melina as she had completely forgotten to take the small gold earrings out of her ears.
“I was partying last night”
Melina said convincingly to the guard who offered a half smile back as if to say you should know better.
“Your clean, please proceed”

Stepping into the main wing there was a full exhale of air from Melina signifying her relief.
“We are through, no problem”
She said openly to Doug as the corridor was empty and then replaced her earrings figuring they didn’t look to out of place.
“Now to find Qwato”

Pressing the com panel on the wall of the corridor Melina commanded the computer to locate her friend.
“Find Nurse Angelina Qwato”
All real hospital staff were tagged by location chips in their clothes and the computer responded in an instant.
“Nurse Qwato is currently on level two section seven, home quarters”
“Brilliant Melina” spoke to herself knowing Doug could follow.
“Qwato is back at her residence, she must be between work shifts”

Making her way to the Nurses home quarters, Melina had a conversation in her head with Doug.
“Qwato’s real name is Angelina Doug, she’s someone who you won’t recall from the past as she only started working with us over the last year when she saw some of the strange things Cohaagan was up to in the hospital and she found us. Since then she’s helped us a lot, we found out about Cohaagan refining Real Arousal and her experiments to intensify its effects”
“Real Arousal? I’ve come across that a few times recently myself”
“Oh, you have? We haven’t talked much about your infidelities since you’ve been holidaying on Earth away from me, remind me to have that chat when I’m still this much bigger than you mister”
There was a silence from Doug as he felt the guilt of his many sexual encounters but then he didn’t know anything about Melina other than she was a gorgeous babe who happened to be in his dreams most nights.

“Angel? You home?”
Melina rapped her knuckles on the door and it opened almost instantly sliding to one side to reveal a very pretty and quite petite young Nurse.
“Melina, come inside, it’s great to see you”

Letting Melina into the small one bedroom dwelling Angelina hugged her taller friend and was pleased to see that she hadn’t been captured or exposed by Cohaagans people yet.
“Angelina we need to talk”
Within the privacy of Angelina’s room the two women sat down at the small table and Melina explained why she was there.
“You recall I told you about Doug my man who went missing?”
“Yeh, the hunky good looking one you showed me that holo image of, has he turned up?”
“Last night Doug found me, Cohaagan’s people had him locked down on Earth and used one of those Recall machines to give him a new memory, and a new life”
“Oh dear is he ok now?”
As Angelina questioned Doug was frustrated with the conversation, he could hear Melina but he couldn’t hear Angelina’s voice.
“Babe, can I come out now?”
“Um, yeh just a minute Doug”
“I’m sorry Melina what was that?”
“Oh, Angel, Doug’s with me now I smuggled him in through security because I thought you could help restore his memory with your unique gifts”
“He’s here? Where?”
“Give me a second will you, is that your toilet through there?”
“Sure”

Temporarily leaving her bemused friend, Melina used the privacy of her toilet to extract the Penetrator from her pussy and cleaned it up in under the sink before prising the hatch door open with her finger nails. As she pulled the little door down it snapped off from its hinges.
“Dam, I busted the Penetrator, it’s so fragile, I forgot my own strength”
Helping Doug out Melina frowned at the damaged Penetrator and Doug stepped into her palm and shook his head.
“Might as well toss it in that bin Melina it won’t be airtight anymore, I can’t use it”
“Well how am I going to get you back out?”
“Guess we will have to figure that one out when it comes to it”
“Mmm, well maybe if we can restore your memory you can come up with one of your super brain waves. Here hop on my shoulder and I’ll take you to meet Angelina.
“I’ll put the damaged Penetrator in this cupboard under her sink, just in case you figure a way to fix the door, we might still need it”

As she stepped into the main room Doug was sat on her shoulder and balancing there as she walked up to a giantess who was sat at a large glass table. Angelina didn’t notice Doug at first but he was quick to give her the once over. She was a noticeably short giantess compared to Melina, he could tell this even though she sat down. Her body was very slim and on the petite side, with a doll like face and dainty features, she looked like a young girl in her early teens but she was actually a twenty three year old woman. Wearing the same uniform as Melina she looked like she was playing dress up as a nurse and Doug’s eyes had already noted that there sadly there were no lady bumps filling out her top to make her look any older. In fact Angelina could have dressed up as a boy and got away with it if it wasn’t for her feminine facial features and those pretty brown eyes that were framed by some shoulder length brown hair.
“Angelina Qwato, meet my boyfriend Douglas Quaid, or Mouser as we sometimes call him”
Plucking Doug from her shoulder and depositing him gently on the glass table before her friend, Melina saw Angelina’s eyes bulge with surprise. Angelina had of course seen men reduced on Mars but none to the size of the small man that was now looking up at her.
“Um hi there”
She said rather timidly as if she couldn’t believe there was a man who was as tall as her middle finger standing on her table.
“Gosh, Melina he’s so tiny. I’ve seen those body mass reduction units used on men before but never this small, he’s like Tom thumb only for real”
“And he’s cuter than Tom Thumb, Angel”
Melina added settling down at the table behind Doug.
“So how did you get in here and through security?”
“You don’t want to know”
A swift comment of closure was offered by Doug and Melina just flushed a little red behind him.
“So, you’ve had a memory alteration and your real memories suppressed, is that right Doug?”
“Yeh, Cohaagan’s people fixed me good, I can’t even remember my girlfriend behind me here and she’s really, really big to forget”
Following his joke Melina gave him a small and gentle flick on his backside with her finger nail sending him forward a few inches and reminding him she was there.
“Well I have a special talent, call it a gift that may help you only....”
Looking over Doug and back at Melina, Angelina continued.
“...you are really too tiny for what I have in mind”
“I’m sure he’ll manage Angel, I couldn’t smuggle a BMU in here, that’s almost impossible”
“Well I guess we could try if he doesn’t mind?”
“Hey what are you giant ladies talking about? What is this gift or talent of yours, hypnosis or something?”
“You haven’t told him about me?”
“No, perhaps you should tell him your story”

Angelina leaned forward and placed a hand flat down on the table making a gesture that she wanted Doug’s trust to step aboard. He looked for reassurance from Melina and then seeing her smile he stepped onto her hand.
“You’re so light”
“Just be careful lifting me”
Warned Doug as he used her thumb to steady his footing as the palm rose to hover before a cute button nose and a pair of deep brown eyes.

“Where do I start? Well I guess before all the changes on Mars I was only just 5ft tall in my stocking feet a regular short woman and my boyfriend Mike at the time used to call me his baby doll, as I was shorter than average and really kind of thin and dainty.

This hospital was one of the first buildings erected when the terraforming of the atmosphere was almost through, at that time I lived with Mike outside the hospital and as the environment outside wasn’t fully formed we still had to commute in lunar trucks to get to work. One day I was on the west wing, ward number five completely alone as I was supposed to be preparing the new beds ready for our patients the next day. The weather was appalling outside that day, their atmospheric purification towers had only really been working for a few weeks and there were incredible changes to make a liveable climate for Mars. So I ignored the red dust storm outside, these storms were common and dying out, however there was a message over the tannoy system to inform that we should all take residence in the central hub of the hospital because this was an electrically charged dust storm. Unfortunately for me some green lightning struck the ward and busted a hole to the outside. I was consumed by a cloud of highly charged red dust particles and I managed to cough and splutter my way to the airlock and get away until I passed out.”
“Wow, you were lucky not too have died instantly”
Doug interrupted.
“His voice is so squeaky like a cartoon character isn’t it cute.”
“The cutest”
Agreed Melina and she urged Angelina to carry on with her tale.
“Well, I was out of it for a week in a coma and when I came around I was perfectly fine not a single symptom from my exposure to so much naturally energised red dust, other than the fact that I was extremely horny for the next month but Mike didn’t seem to mind that at all. Things were pretty normal for a long while, but then Mike and I started not to see eye to eye”
“You began to fall out, what over?”
Once more interrupting Doug had amused Angelina with his question.
“What I meant was, I was growing like all the women on Mars and we were not seeing eye to eye as a couple. Mike was five foot eight and towered over me, yet I was becoming slowly taller. Soon I wasn’t looking up at him and he was finding it rather sexy having only ever experienced me as a petite almost fragile little woman. Now I was far more substantial and he could let himself go a bit more in bed. This honeymoon period however was soon over as Mike seemed to be going out clubbing in Venusville when I was working nights and we didn’t seem to be getting along that well. One night he came back from a bar and he was legless and so totally smashed that he passed out on the doorstep of our flat. I had to literally carry him inside, by now I was eight foot tall and quite an amazon, it was funny to think I was strong enough to lift him and carry him to bed. He couldn’t remember that night but I was annoyed that he was getting so drunk and if I am honest I was suspicious that he was seeing other women as he paid me so little attention in bed.

It was a couple of months or so later that I had chosen to surprise him and came home early from my night shift so we could rekindle our love making, it almost seems like yesterday I can picture it now.............

Chapter 49 by summa0

It was three am and I realised he still wasn’t home and had to be out having fun somewhere, so I prepared a nice greeting for when he returned. I put on some heels with my nurses uniform which he had a thing for and secretly I had slipped on some sexy lingerie underneath so he would be surprised when I undressed for him. Mike came home not long after and there I was towering over him in my sexy get up, I was over twice his size at this point and in my heels that night probably close to thirteen foot tall. He was surprised that I was there and that I was feeling amorous, he didn’t seem to want sex and well I was a thirteen foot tall girl who was hot and horny. I hadn’t made out with him for ages not since I passed nine foot tall, so I kind of encouraged him by pushing him up against the wall with my tall legs and thighs all sliding against him. Instead of getting turned on he got angry and told me he wasn’t interested, still I foolishly tried to get him into the mood and I unzipped and dropped my dress letting him see my lovely matching lace thong and bra, hoping this would get the right reaction. But Mike was spiteful, he told me that even though I was super tall my tits hadn’t really grown at all and were still tiny and he hated tiny tits, he said he had always wished that I was a real woman with real curves”
“Nice guy”
Doug said sitting in the palm of Angelina’s hand and casually peering through the gaps in her fingers to see if she did posses any hint of cleavage below.
“Well, he was kind of right, I have always been flat chested, really I don’t need to wear a bra. I can’t even do justice to a b cup”
Lowering Doug level with her chest as if to allow him to concur, he saw nothing but a flat exterior which was disappointing for a giantess.
“Men, always in to our boobs”
Melina said and shook her head.
“Well as you can see I am built like a boy up here and even with the padded bra that night I couldn’t say that I had any cleavage to boast of. But I was really angry because he loved me before and my tits and my body had never been highlighted as a negative in the past, he always enjoyed our sex or so I thought. Anyhow back to that night, Mike pushed my legs apart and walked under me”
Angelina laughed.
“ That was quite funny thinking back, he was getting so short compared to me. Anyhow he slumped into bed and I remember looking down at my boobs all disappointed and feeling a tingling sensation and my boobs actually grew just a little. My bra was tightening and it was as if I had commanded them to enlarge. I was so happy that I followed into the bedroom and I crawled over the top of Mike on my hands and knees and I squared my tits over his little face and asked him if he noticed any difference now? He looked up and spat some horrid line about padded bra’s not being the answer and that he wanted to sleep and we’d talk in the morning. Well needless to say I was pretty pissed to be brushed off again and I then noticed my boobs doubled in size, I went from a b cup to a c cup in seconds and my bra was straining. My boobs are growing, look Mike I’m getting big for you! I shouted and he looked up to see that my bra was bulging or rather overflowing as my tits now dangled in his face. We both didn’t believe what was happening and I suddenly felt him touch my right breast and there was some sort of energy that surged through my body. How are you doing this? He said and he fondled my breasts which felt so good. Because I was so tall my boobs were now pretty large and more than his hands could cope with. I sat up and took my bra off before it busted and there they were, two full heavy c cups bouncing on my chest. Mike sat up below me and I felt that I could actually make my breasts swell even larger just by wanting or rather willing them to expand. Mike stood up level with my boobs and I made them grow to a d cup and then an e, but I wasn’t finished until my boobs made his head look tiny and I could pull his little face into my cleavage and smother him between them. Mike fell back on the bed and was totally shocked that I was so super busty, especially against my thin frame, I looked so out of proportion and given that I was tall they looked so huge wobbling about. It was then that I got out of the bed to take stock of the situation it was unbelievable and Mike all of sudden got a little weird. Where are you going Angel he began to ask and I told him something was wrong, that boobs don’t just miraculously appear like magic when you want them. He wasn’t making any sense at this time because he said he wanted them and he wanted me to come back to bed and let him be close to my tits. Now this was strange, like he was intoxicated just by my tits being larger than before. I was still trying to figure it all out when he climbed off the bed and he started jumping up and trying to grab at my boobs even though he was far too short to reach them. Mike, stop it I said, let me have a minute. But he was desperate and drawn to my boobs as if they were luring him in. He began to plead with me asking me to bend over so he could touch them and it was kind of pathetic to be honest yet I realised it wasn’t really him. He was in some sort of lustful trance and my boobs were everything to him, he followed their every jiggle with his head and didn’t once attempt to look at my face when I spoke down to him. Curious as I was, I lifted him up under his armpits and let him snuggle to my boobs and he lunged at my left breast and clamped onto my nipple like a new born! Well I was quite taken back, until I felt fluid fill my breasts and enter him, I was lactating and he was feeding from me! I sat back on the bed and cradled him to my breast and the feeling was wonderful for me, like we had connected somehow. I let him feed for a bit and when he was done he peered over my cleavage with my fresh milk dribbling down his chin and he looked out of it, sort of like that glazed look when someone is hypnotised. What’s wrong with you Mike are you ok? No, he said I have been keeping secrets from you and tonight I felt guiltier than ever for what I have done to you. Well as you can imagine it was strange to hear him telling the truth like this and I suddenly thought about the day I was exposed to the red dust and how it was electrically charged, I began to wonder if my ability to grow my bust and release fluids was somehow linked to this accident and it was allowing me to make him horny and truthful like the real arousal stuff they make from the red dust. But more than this when I asked him what secrets he had and what did he actually get up to the night he came home drunk and passed out. He suddenly was able to recall everything that night and he told me how he was dancing with some fourteen foot tall blonde bimbo who seduced him. He had sex with her and he told me how he loved her big tits and how she clamped them around his dick and made him cum with just her breasts. Ever since that night he couldn’t bear the fact that I was flat chested and he drunk himself into a bad state trying to drown out the voice in his mind that told him he wanted to experience voluptuous women like her again. Since that night he revealed that he had slept with two other hookers in Venusville and that he found he had changed and did not want me anymore.

Well I was gutted for sure but I was also astounded by the power the liquid from my boobs had over him, it was like he was opening up and he could tell me anything. We knew that night we were through as a couple, I couldn’t forgive him for being seduced by the blonde or looking for sex with a pair of hookers when he had me at home practically begging him for some love. And as I held him against my boob I told him that we were finished and he was compliant and said, yes whatever you say. I realised right then that I could actually make him do what I wanted whilst he was intoxicated with my special milk. I told him that he would fall to sleep and forget about what really happened that night, I told him to remember only that he was very drunk and that we both finished with each other after a blazing row and that he should go and find a girl he could be happy with. I left Mike and checked into some nurses quarters that evening, I haven’t seen him since.”
“That was some story, so I’m being held by a woman with super powers? A woman who can grow her breasts at any time and control men with them by the power of her suggestion?”
The summary from Doug received a big confident smile from Angelina confirming he was right and she then glanced across at Melina to ask.
“So, you think this little man here in my palm could do with a taste of my special Angel juice, huh? I can kick start his brain so that he has total recall”
“That’s the idea. I want my man back to normal”
Melina said hoping that her friend’s gifts would bring her man back as she remembered him.

Placing Doug down on the table he watched as Angelina leaned her upper body forward granting him a front row view of her nonexistent cleavage.
“Ready to be impressed little man?”
“Sure, go for it”
Encouraged Doug as suddenly the flat front of her nurse’s uniform showed new indentations of her nipples behind the white exterior. Then there was the noise of rustling behind this fabric as clearly Angelina changed her bust size pushing the material forward in her dress by several inches and altering her statistics from an a cup to a healthy c cup within in seconds. The dress was now at capacity, it wasn’t designed to hold such curves and this forced the zipper to drop down an inch or so revealing the tops of her velvety breasts and a line of modest cleavage.

Now Doug was suddenly interested in Angelina, she had altered from the type of woman who wouldn’t have caught his eye even wearing a bikini, to one that required a second glance to check out her assets.
“Oh boy, now I’m impressed”
Doug complimented and was quite amazed at how differently this woman now appealed to his personal preferences, with her newly formed bust heaving before his eyes she had taken on a much more sexy appearance.
“Well, this is the smallest I can make my breasts and still offer my special milk, so we have a big problem my little friend”
Cupping her breasts from beneath, Angelina positioned them more comfortably behind the dress and this only served to distract Doug from below who was enjoying the view afforded from her lowered zip as the sides of her breasts were further exposed along with a green lacy bra.
“Angelina is talking to you Doug”
Melina reached across the table and nudged Doug for attention with a finger tip on his backside.
“Sorry?”
It was clear he had been absorbed in his current gaze and suddenly he felt a little guilty as he snapped back into the conversation.
“Um, why is your breast size a problem? You can just express off your milk, I can swallow some and hey presto you can unlock my memories....cant you?”

There was a chuckle from both the giantesses around him as they realised he wasn’t following their line of thought. Melina decided to spell the problem out to her man, which she knew would embarrass him.
“Doug, Angel needs to be in contact with you to make this work. This way her unique energy can flow from her into your system whilst it’s active, it kind of melds your minds and allows her to see what’s going on in your brain, it’s taken her a while to perfect this new ability but that’s how it works best”
There was a silence from Doug as he looked at Angelina’s face smiling down at him and suddenly appreciated that he was going to be forced to breast feed from this woman if he wanted his memory restored.
“Even though my boobs are only modest C cups, you are already a lot smaller than them, I don’t think your little mouth is anywhere near big enough to close around one of my nipples, do you?”
“I err, haven’t even seen them but I have to admit your boobs are pretty huge looking from down here”
“You need to try”
Melina urged and tried to incentivise him.
“I need my old Doug back so he can save Mar’s and we can live a normal life together, go on Angel give him one of your nipples, let’s see how big it is to him”

Angelina didn’t feel at all shy about exposing her breasts, this was something that she had now done on several occasions to help the resistance since her powers had first been discovered. In fact she was now quite an exhibitionist and proud of her figure when it was enlarged to these sexier statistics and the feeling it gave her to be suckled by a man was indescribable enjoyment as her power energised. Without a moment’s hesitation the Zip was pulled down on her dress and her green bra was now almost fully exposed. Her new breasts were firm and stretched the bra like green paint over their surface as it was designed to contain much smaller breasts. Unclipping the front fastening beneath her cleavage she sighed as her breasts were freed and pointing out and down towards the diminutive man on the table.

It was clear to all three of them that Doug was indeed a lot smaller than the mammoth breast he now faced and the thought of trying to latch on to the giant nipple that now taunted him with its large size made him feel more than inadequate.
“Gee, you’re nowhere near the size of Melina but you have still got nipples bigger than my head and shoulders combined!”
“Oh dear, my tits are like giants tits to him, he is so little compared to them. I don’t think this is going to work at all, it would be like him trying to get stretch his mouth around the base of a bucket”
“Yeh, you do look a lot smaller with her boob’s almost on top of you Doug, I don’t know what I was thinking it’s not going to happen”
Melina’s view was of her tiny boyfriend about to be eclipsed by the boob hovering inches above him with a nipple thicker than his muscular thighs and biceps combined.
“Give it a go, let’s see if you can find a way”
Feeling her special milk warmly circulating her breasts Angelina now wanted the contact more than anything, she found Doug’s size quite interesting and a little exciting to think she was only a c cup but for once in her life she was fantastically top heavy for a man.

Allowing her nipple to lower almost on top of Doug, Angelina lost sight of the small man now beneath her breast and Doug leaned his head back to try and line up with the huge tip of this enormous female extremity. It was obvious as he was now looking so close with the end of her nipple that it was wider than his entire face!
“Its way too big, Angelina you have got to be kidding, even if I could dislocate my jaw like a snake I would never get my chops around something that size!”
“I didn’t think this through but I had to shrink Doug to conceal him from the scanner and with no BMU at our disposal he’s never going to be big enough to suck on your tits whilst you remain such a giantess to him”
Backing away from under the shadow of the huge exposed breast Doug had no idea of how this was going to be possible given their comparative scale.
“My nipples are too big for him to manage, but even without my powers I think my nipples would still be a challenge, let’s face it, he’s really tiny, no offence”
“None taken, listen girl’s we have to find a BMU to alter my size and then this restoring my memory might be possible”
“But only the security guards assigned to the hospital carry those devices, and we only have two research labs here with fixed units and they register each time you use them”
Angelina popped her bra back in place and sized down her chest to a less impressive cup size and zipped her uniform up.
“Wai a minute though, there is a guard two doors down, right about now she would be resting because she’s just come off the night shift.”

A plan was suddenly weaved between the three of them. Angelina explained that there was a small vent shaft running along the ceiling of the back wall through all the apartments, and if they opened the hatch and lifted Doug into the shaft he could make his way to the guard’s room. He needed some thread to fasten around his waist and once he was looking out of the vent inside the guard’s room he would be able to squeeze through the lattice like metal hatch structure and be lowered by Melina on the thread until he was on the ground. Once inside he could make for the door and trigger the internal foot level sensor that would open the door from the inside to the main corridor. Melina could sneak inside and steal the BMU from the slumbering guard or take her by surprise and get the device by force if necessary.

A few minutes later with a fine cotton thread harnessed around his upper body he was lifted by Melina into the shaft and she blew him a kiss sending him into the unknown. The shaft was illuminated by the vents that periodically were along its length and he could easily see his way to the third one along. The moment of truth came as he peered down through the hatch. There was a sofa below the vent however Doug could only see part of a huge material mass and had to guess it was an aerial view of some chair or sofa. It was multi coloured with a white cotton pillow covering the base and green leather over the back. Chair or sofa Doug thought it would be a safe place for them to lower him initially before he made it to the ground. Unfortunately he couldn’t communicate with Melina so they had planned for him to tug the thread around his waist when he was ready to be gently lowered. He would only get one chance for this so he had to be sure the giantess wherever she was in the room below, was sleeping as they predicted.

Listening to the room it was silent except for the deep exhales of a giantess breathing. She is close he thought probably in a chair nearby but definitely asleep. As he let Melina take the weight of suspending his tiny body he slipped through the metal bars of the hatch and suddenly wished he had not committed to being lowered as he realised his mistake in an instant. From the other side of the vent, the room was revealed to his eyes and yes he was indeed being lowered down directly over the green sofa but what he had mistaken in his limited view through the hatch for a white pillow was actually a giant white blouse and with a giantess guard still wearing it! The guard had fallen asleep without removing her uniform and he was heading inch by inch towards the top of her blouse and he had no way to let Melina know that he wanted to be pulled straight back up.

Chapter 50 by summa0

This giantess was quite shapely and extremely pretty, he couldn’t age her but she had to be early twenties. She was a peroxide blonde or what Doug called a bottled blonde and her thick hair was currently splayed out over the arm of the sofa. As he saw her closer up he noticed her name badge just over her blouse pocket which read Officer Kim Smith. Could this be Jeremy’s ex girlfriend? His mind wondered and he hoped it wasn’t the same Kim as he knew was a bitch she was to his new found shop keeping friend. Currently however the identity of this security guard was not Doug’s main concern, he was more worried that his line of gradual decent was going to land him directly on top of this woman’s thin blouse and right where it was tensioned between her giant breasts.

Of course the view below was fantastic as Doug could see the entire giantess and the sexy landscape of her body as she slumbered across the mountainous sofa, her legs were very long and smooth and free of her knee high leather boots which were the only items of her uniform she had even bothered to remove. Her short skirt was also hitched up due to her fidgeting and thus most of her toned thighs were visible which was quite alluring but further north her chest was making quite an impression behind that blouse as her arms were raised behind and folded beneath her head.

Ordinarily Doug would have been quite turned on by the pose her sleeping body had assumed, only he was frightened by this giantess as he was about to become an unwelcome visitor who was going to be introduced to the top surface of her blouse between those large breasts. There was no way to communicate with Melina and she was doing a great job of gently lowering him. As he closed on the giantess the ground below was just white with the span of this plain white blouse in all directions. Soon he touched down and feeling the minute slack of his contact Melina stopped feeding the line through her fingers.

Now Doug was balanced on the tensed white cotton and he looked up wondering if he should try to climb back into the vent above but it was such a long distance he really didn’t consider that he would have the energy to make it. Freeing his waist from the thread he was going to have to climb down from the giant woman, only her chest was rising and falling with her deep breaths and this was unsettling his footing each time he attempted to stand. Keeping on his belly, like a snake, he wriggled down the trail of buttons towards her giant skirt but the steepness of her considerable breasts even prone made this downhill slide quite a perilous journey. Suddenly he slipped and rolled across the top of her blouse right down to her waist band. This action caused the giantess in her sleep to unconsciously brush her hand slowly across her stomach and he saw the side of this huge hand coming his way! With this danger approaching he couldn’t jump down from her side as she was too close to the massive drop of the sofa which was like a cliff edge down to the carpet below, his other option was to jump over the top of the oncoming hand but it was far too wide for him to clear. He knew if he touched such a sensitive area like the top of her hand she would certainly wake. There was little in the way of options but at the last second he saw the gap between the tucked in blouse and the skirt and decided to slide under the waist band. The giant digits of her hand swished by and missed his legs by a hairs width. But now he was under her skirt a place he didn’t want to be found that was for sure!

Considering his new options Doug decided to move stealthily under her skirt and soon he was able to sense her giant sex making its presence known with an overpowering scent. If this giantess woke to find him almost inside her knickers then he knew he would be in major trouble. Normally he would have found it arousing to be so close to a pretty giantess but under these circumstances he was now afraid for his own life. As he moved towards the top surface of her thigh making for the end of the skirt he was careful with his movements in case she unconsciously landed her hand on him like an annoying little bug. Luck however was not on Doug’s side as the giant thigh beneath him began to move. This smooth limb provided no hand holds and he was tumbled down her inner thigh landing on the base of her skirt and right smack between two enormous long legs.

Recovering from his slide, Doug was faced with a new set of challenges. In the dim light afforded beneath the cover of this giant skirt he was able to see the crotch of a massive pair of pink lace panties staring at him with their intimidating size and looking away towards the light there was a pair of legs stretching away like two huge curving walls. Peering into the distance and down this long corridor afforded by the two towering sides of the giantesses legs, Doug could see that her bare heels met firmly with the arm of the sofa, there was no way out but to climb!

After a minute or so of debating his options Doug left the relative safety from the overhead canopy afforded by the skirt, stepping out of it and between the woman’s thighs a vulnerable place were he might could easily be seen.

The view forward was however very impressive given her practically flawless pins, which were as smooth as he had ever seen almost to the point that they glistened catching the artificial light of the room. Each one of these legs was much taller than Doug currently stood and he would have required a grappling hook and line to throw over just one of them to climb on top. As he had no climbing gear there was no option to find any sort of handhold on this woman’s smooth leg at his present scale and he was very aware that his contact against bare skin could rouse her from her sleep. The only choice seemed to be to seek the gap between her feet where he could attempt to climb the material of the sofa arm.

As Doug neared the giant pair of knees, he was becoming worried that this giantess might accidently move her legs together and crush him, there was some stirring and small movements that indicated she was not solidly asleep now. A loud groan signifying that she was waking up came from the giant throat as it was being cleared and Doug was suddenly scared for his life. If this giant guard was to shift her legs to leave the sofa he would surely be swiped by the wall of her inside leg and perhaps knock out against the other one or even sent flying from the sofa which was a drop that would probably break his bones right now. As the noises continued from above with the smacking of lips showing that she was probably dry in the mouth he retreated back towards the canopy of her skirt in an effort to hide.

The giantess was now awake and yawing with the loudness of a speaker at a rock concert to Doug’s more delicate ears. As her long legs began to shift he knew she was going to stand up and he would very soon slide out of her skirt and drop out and between her feet below! He couldn’t allow this to happen and decided to risk getting closer to the crotch of her giant pink panties. From the outside he could see the patterned lace offered some holes which at his size were big enough for him to slip his hands inside and hold onto like grab handles of a cargo net. As he clutched at the lace the giantess stood up and he was now dangling perilously high above the floor and hanging from only his two arms beneath her underwear and right between her gigantic moving thighs.

Chapter 51 by summa0

Clinging on for his life, Doug watched as the floor below moved and he saw flashes of bare feet. As the giantess walked he was slowly swinging and worried that he could soon fall as his arms began to take the strain. If he wasn’t in such a predicament he might have enjoyed the view given the amazing length of those towering legs stretching so far below him, but right now he was in fear of letting go and falling under those huge feet. There was also another major distraction for Doug as he wasn’t far below the enormous sex of this woman and her strong feminine scent permeated through the barrier of her lace panties. However overwhelming and pleasant this smell was for a tiny man, it was soon put in the background by the giantess as she passed wind! There was a rumbling just behind Doug signalling her flatulence and the release of this disgusting gas seemed to wash over him like a bad fog, almost making him gag as he couldn’t pinch his nose. This was one experience that he hoped he would never endure again from a giantess as the unpleasant and invisible vapours made his eyes begin to water. It was all he could do to hold on now as his instinct was to let go and get away from the bad smell emitted from her rear and yet he was forced to cling on and endure this torture as the giantess continued to walk slowly in a half awake fashion into another room.

Seeing the colour of the flooring below altering, it was clear to Doug that this was the toilet that they had entered and he was now aware what the purpose of her journey was, she needed to relieve herself and that meant that her underwear would have to come down lower to the ground and provide him with the chance to drop down before his muscular arms surrendered.

As the giantess turned around and guided her backside towards the toilet seat, she hitched up her skirt enough so that she could slide her panties down and out of the way. Doug was alarmed by the swaying this caused as he struggled to cling to the lacy fabric but he was very happy to see the floor closer than ever before. The giantess settled and he could hear the horrid sound of her urine being passed like a powerful fireman’s hose.

Totally unaware of her passenger she yawned and went about her private business whilst below beneath her panties the small man was facing another dilemma. The hip bands of the panties were holding just around the back of her shapely calf muscles which meant that the crotch section was close to the tiled floor but still a five or six foot drop to a man Doug’s size. He had to drop silently but when he committed to this fall he also had the immediate problem that his presence might be revealed.

From above there was a sudden change in noises and Doug realised to his disgust that the giantess had finished urinating and was now in the process of excreting something that would have been several times larger than his body from her rear end. This thought alone made him feel sick as for all the pleasures a giant woman could offer, it had never crossed his mind that he was smaller than the excrement she could produce. Knowing that the giantess was committed to such an action it was the best possible time for Doug to let go. He tumbled onto the tiled floor with a slapping sound of his hands and body as he struck this unforgiving surface. Luckily he didn’t suffer any injury but he did roll forward and nearly out of the safety of the skirt that was partly draped across the floor. The huge giant feet shuffled as he stood up and tried to hold the skirt material above his head in order to move under it. Unfortunately the material weighed too much and he was forced to crawl beneath it. When his head and shoulders cleared the hem of the skirt he glanced up to see the giantess looking down! His heart pounded in his chest he had been discovered!

“Eewww!”
The giantess was shocked to see him at first and Doug just pulled his legs from the collapsed skirt trying to get free. Luckily she wasn’t able to pursue him as she was following through with her natural actions on the toilet. When she saw the tiny man crawling out from beneath the end of her skirt her reaction was an instant roar.
“Where the hell did you come from? And what were you doing under my skirt you little insect!”
Ignoring the giantess as she shouted, Doug just ran for the doorway only to find that the intelligent electronic sensor had closed it. The giantess was currently handicapped by her commitment to clear her bowels and she could not leave the toilet without making a mess which she wasn’t prepared to do, having seen that this man was effectively trapped in the room she continued to threaten him.
“You are going nowhere little insect. How dare you hide beneath my skirt, did you get a cheap thrill looking up at me? I hope you did because you are going to pay for it when I am finished here”
Rather panicked, Doug saw that the doors sensor was slightly elevated and he decided to see if he could trigger it with his body by getting close to the electronic eye.
“You must have done something serious to be made that small huh little man? One of my colleagues must have wanted to punish you to make you that tiny? I bet you escaped, I bet you thought you were clever hiding out in my room huh, well, you are not that clever because now I have found you”

With the giantess constantly talking and taunting him he didn’t answer or even look back at her, he was focused on prompting the senor to fool it that a large object was before it. Doug jumped up interrupting the beam of the sensor but only partially and it didn’t trigger.
“Ha! You are pathetic, do you really think a door will open for an insect your size?”
Again Doug jumped but the door remained in position and he was beginning to worry that he would soon be captured by the giantess sat looming behind him. He turned to see if she was nearly finished and their eyes locked for a fleeting moment.
“There is no way out little insect it’s just you and me and if you haven’t noticed I’m a whole lot bigger than you are”
As the giantess began to clean her rear Doug turned back to the sensor and gave another jump putting his entire focus into blocking the beam to make it recognise an interruption. This time he was successful and the door slid back silently allowing him to run out into the next room.
“No!”
Bellowed the giant woman in total frustration as she helplessly watched the tiny intruder escaping.

In the next room Doug spotted the door that would lead to the outside corridor the only trouble was that this door was a long way for him to run at his present size and the giantess was coming!
Boom! Boom! A pair of huge bare feet thudded down on the tiled floor as the giant woman ran into the living area and saw the little figure that was at top sprint heading for her main door.
“Stop right there!”
She warned, but of course Doug wasn’t about to slow down. Suddenly he saw a shadow fall over him and this shadow was already ahead. Within fractions of a second the floor rumbled beneath his feet as you would imagine it would if a dinosaur was chasing you, only this giantess was larger than any dinosaur to the tiny man inches below.

The side of a gigantic bare foot slammed down in front of Doug blocking his direction and making him fall over with the vibration it caused. As he quickly recovered to his feet he was just in time to see the second foot landing less than an inch behind him and then he felt the whoosh of air ripple across his clothes! This foot had fallen from the sky with such force that he stumbled as he tried to circle the first one. There was no way to get around the feet now that the giant woman was standing over him.
“I told you to stop insect. I could have stepped on you if I had wanted, now will you keep still? You realise there is no way you can escape me so you may as well give yourself up”
“Never!”
Doug snapped back and headed for the cover provided by the nearby sofa, as the giantess attempted to stop him he managed to dive under and it was just high enough that he could stand. As he attempted to catch his breath a large set of fingers tried to reach him but failed as the giantesses forearm was too large to slide under the sofa. Moving back Doug wasn’t sure what his next move should be, he felt trapped like a small animal being stalked by the largest of predators and this predator wasn’t going to give up.

“You are beginning to annoy me now you little bug, I should have stepped on you when I had the chance and right now I would be cleaning off a little stain from the sole of my foot.”
There was a pause from the giantess as she attempted to look under the sofa and Doug met a huge pair of pretty eyes squinting to try and make out his presence in the relative darkness.
“I’m going to put my big scary boots on now my little insect, they are going to be the last thing you ever see unless you decide to see reason and step out into my giant hand right now? Don’t think that sofa will protect you, I have a device here that will shrink the sofa and force you out into the open.”

Where was Melina? Hadn’t she left him long enough? Why wasn’t she banging on the door right now to rescue him? These thoughts raced through Doug’s mind as he continued to hide from the giant woman.
As he peered across the room he could now see that a pair of women’s black leather knee boots were striding towards the sofa and at their giant size their presence was more than menacing.
“I’m going to cut you a break little insect, I am going to offer you a choice of how I finish your insignificant little life. My name is Kim, you will address me as Mistress Kim, and I will let you choose if I crush you under these nicely polished boots of mine or if you would like me to see how lethal these long polished fingernails of mine can be?”
The threats kept flowing thick and fast, all Doug could do was hope that he could figure a way out of this situation. But time wasn’t on his side as the ceiling of the sofa was touching his head and getting lower! He knew that she had reduced it although he hadn’t heard the BMU fire. Within minutes he was forced to crawl out from under the shrinking piece of furniture and it was soon the right scale for him and then even smaller and he was now looking down on it but worse than this he was now fully exposed with his back to the wall and there was nothing between where he stood and Kim. Kim was poised with her left hand resting on her hip and in her right hand she had the BMU casually at her side.

“You are so very tiny down there, I could kill you in so many ways this could be quite fun”
With one tremendous step from Kim Doug was now backing up to the wall and facing her two boots. He attempted to look up at this giant woman but only succeeded in seeing her panties beneath the canopy of her skirt, now all he could do was wait to see if she was the killer she professed to be.
“Now do you see how futile your trying to escape really was? I am so much bigger than you are, it must be so frightening to be down there at my feet wondering if I will step on you. Imagine a mere woman could extinguish your life with the simplest of her actions. Have you anything to say? Any last requests?”
What could he say, should he beg for his life would this save him or at least buy him some time until Melina decided to intervene? Doug didn’t know the answers to these questions in his head but he decided to try another tactic.
“How is Jeremy Kim?”
The simple question posed by Doug made the giantess stop in mid flow, she cocked her head to one side and wondered how on earth this tiny man knew her ex boyfriend, meantime Doug was hoping this was the Kim that he had heard about.
“Who are you insect? How do you know Jeremy?”
With relief Doug knew this was indeed the same Kim that had belittled and betrayed his shop keeping friend and he must have intrigued her.

Suddenly Kim put the BMU into her holster and then lowered down onto her hands and knees in an attempt to see the little man close up. Her huge face was very pretty, and from this new angle the giant cleavage exposed by the neck line of her blouse was also quite stunning, it was hard for Doug to accept that something so beautiful could be so dangerous.
“I don’t recognise you, but you seem to know me and my ex boyfriend?”
Watching the huge hands that had landed not far from his present position Doug was very wary of how cornered he was by this giant woman. Despite the fact that she had threatened him multiple times he found her appearance very attractive which was very disconcerting.
“You could say Jeremy was a friend of mine”
“So, you are friends with the little shop keeper huh? Well, as you can see I outgrew him a long time ago, in fact I am willing to bet that my vibrator back at my real home, is probably bigger than he is. But maybe I should go back and pick him up, see how he compares, that could be fun”
The sarcastic tone from Kim wasn’t well received by Doug but he tried to bite his lip and not anger her more than was necessary whilst he was so vulnerable.

Kims left hand seemed to be closing in on Doug and he moved as subtly as he could to distance himself only to find that the wall was behind him and he was easily within reach. Cornered by Kim he knew that she could choose to reach out for him at any second. His mention of Jeremy had managed to stall her but she returned to her threatening conversation very rapidly.
“But enough of this irrelevant idle chatter, I asked you how you would like me to end your life?”
A chilled silence came over Doug, he didn’t know if this giantess would follow through with what she threatened but he knew she was more than capable and definitely tripping out on her power.
“I saw you looking at my breasts just now, I don’t blame you, and to an insect like you these must appear terrifyingly huge just like the rest of me”
Pulling down on the neckline of her blouse Kim showed off the fuller extent of her cleavage. Doug could see her bra was supporting some impressive statistics and he knew in a normal world she would have boasted at least a full and firm D cup.

There was a tunnel showing into her blouse as her breasts pointed down to the floor and Doug could see straight between them and into the darkness below, if this enticing entrance had presented an escape route Doug could have run inside and straight between her mounds, only he knew there was no way out.
“Perhaps you might prefer to suffocate between these beautiful breasts of mine, huh little insect? Would you like to know that you died smothered between a pair of giant tits or maybe you would like to drown in my pussy, I could shove you up inside me right now, how long do you think you’d last, a minute? Maybe five minutes, that might be quite a turn on to feel your tiny hands beating at the inside walls of my pussy as you desperately try to escape me....mmmm, I like that idea”
To his horror Kim was actually getting aroused by her own evil thoughts and Doug could see her nipples harden behind the thin blouse of her uniform as it brought colour to her cheeks.

With almost a snatching action Kim’s left hand eventually pounced on Doug and swiftly wrapped a set of long fingers, like large pythons around his entire body! Her grip was not gentle like he had been handled up until now by the various giantesses and her fingers held him firmly almost restricting his breathing. As only his head stood proud of the fist she had cocooned him with, he gasped for air feeling winded by the suddenness of her action.
“Now I’ve got you little bug man and don’t try to struggle, it’s really a waste of time”

Standing up with Doug held by her waist level, Kim was pleased that she had captured him and was contemplating her next course of action. She walked back towards the middle of the room and if Doug could have witnessed there was a grin across her pretty face as she purposely held him to force his view downwards and towards the waist band of her skirt. Pulling the waist band forward and shifting her blouse out of the way Kim offered Doug a good view all the way down to her giant panties below, the blood was rushing to his head as she held him upside down and he realised she was probably going to go through with her threat.
“Can you see my pretty pink panties? Well these are the panties of doom for you my little insect and they will be the last thing you see as I shove you deep inside me, so deep that you will never come out again, so deep that you are going to drown in my juices. You started life inside a woman and now your life will end inside a woman, its somehow poetic”

Kim began to lower Doug and he automatically tried to struggle but his efforts were useless against the iron like grip of her fingers. Just as his head was entering beneath the waist band there was the sound of someone ringing the buzzer at the main door to her room! Kim so wanted to ignore the visitor but for Doug it was a reprieve and he hoped that this would be Melina.

“Dam, saved by the bell”
Kim said as she released her waist band and then lifted Doug up to her face giving him a very serious and intense look.
“You keep quiet now you hear me or else I will make you suffer”
Delivered with a squeeze of her hand Doug felt like was going to pass out from the pressure of her anaconda like fingers. He saw her blouse rush by his vision, and then the rear of her skirt being pulled out as she casually dumped him upside down into her panties and straight in between her bottom cheeks so that he was tightly held by a clenching action. This was really uncomfortable to be wedged in this giantesses bottom crack and he wasn’t able to overcome the pressure she was putting on him, so he was easily subdued and remained still and unable to fight.

“Just coming”
Kim announced to the stranger outside and she shook her hair and straightened her clothes. The sensation of having a tiny man trapped by her bottom was very nice and she smiled to herself as she answered the door to her room and purposely wiggled her hips to rub his little body deeper against her crack. Doug was feeling very claustrophobic and as he was frightened by Kim, he actually thought she would kill him just for her amusement. His position was impossible and the smell unpleasant as her earlier flatulence lingered just enough to make his stomach turn.

At the door was Melina still dressed as a Nurse and she greeted Kim with a friendly smile.
“Err, Hi Kim”
Melina had noticed the name tag on Kim’s blouse and whilst she spoke at the door her eyes tried to look past the slender security guard and into the room for signs of her man.

Chapter 52 by summa0

“Hi, do I know you?”
“No, I’m new here, started today actually, but I was told you are one of the guards who operates on the night shift?”
“Yeh, and it’s the day right now so I should be sleeping, listen I’m not trying to be rude but who are you and why are you disturbing me?”
Kim was clearly not happy to be interrupted and her body language told Melina that she was up to something. Thinking quickly Melina bluffed her way inside.
“Can I come in? I don’t want to bother you but, well I am on the night shift tonight as well and I have something to tell you about the rebellion, it’s really important as they are planning to infiltrate the hospital tonight”
“How do you know this? I guess you had better come in”

Doug could hear Melina even through the layers of clothing and he so wanted to shout but he was scared that Kim could clench her firm cheek muscles even harder and crush him or worse she could sit down on him!
Stepping inside Melina saw the BMU was strapped to the holster on Kim’s thigh and there was no sign of Doug, her inventiveness had provided entry but she needed to make a move and find out if this guard had done something to her man.
“My names Melina”
Shaking hands with Kim, Melina swiftly used her free hand to reach down for the BMU managing to slide it up and out of holster before Kim knew what was going on, and suddenly they were struggling over the device. Doug felt Kim moving violently around as he was beaten by flesh from both sides, fortunately she was not clenching anymore otherwise he would have been crushed.
“You bitch, let go of that!”
Kim shouted out aggressively as she fought with Melina, fortunately Melina was the taller of the two and stronger and she eventually managed to pull the device away from Kim and focused it upon her.
“Hold it right there!”
Training the BMU towards Kim, Melina had her covered.
“What’s this all about? Who are you?”
“Let’s just say I’m not loyal to Cohaagan and her crazy plans and you are playing for the wrong team Kim”
“A rebel huh? You should get with the program girl and see what Cohaagan has planned for us women”
“You are brain washed like the rest of her airhead followers, now Kim tell me where my man is?”
“What man?”
Acting innocent Kim clenched her cheeks securing Doug once more and hinting to him to stay quiet. He knew his voice wouldn’t carry beyond the barrier of her clothes so he remained silent hoping that Melina would use the BMU on Kim and if she scanned thoroughly she would discover his presence.

As luck would have it Melina scanned Kim with the BMU and discovered that a second person’s unique energy signature registered, she knew that Kim was hiding Doug and selected the function not to shrink them both simultaneously.
“Ok Kim, hand him over”
“Who?”
There was no second chance from Melina as she didn’t want to play games, selecting a size of one centimetre and with a single minute duration, she fired the BMU at Kim.
Straight away Kim was in a panic, she wasn’t prepared to be shrunk and looked up at the beautiful busty rebel as she began tower over her. Meantime Doug found the panties and skirt ever more restrictive and knew Kim was shrinking and fast. With his increased size she could no longer restrict his movements using her rear muscles and soon he was trying to climb out of the waist band of her skirt.
“Melina! Down here, in the back of her skirt!”
Melina could hear Doug and she caught hold of Kim twirling her around as easily as she would a small child, Kim was startled by the amount she had already shrunk and didn’t put up any fight against the woman who was now twice her size.

Removing Doug from the woman’s skirt Melina was glad to see he was safe, she held him in her cupped palm as she watched Kim dwindling ever smaller. Within seconds Kim was below her knee level.
“Please don’t do this to me!”
Kim shouted up, begging that her size would not continue to decrease as she looked up at the now giant sized woman standing before her. Eventually within a minute she was looking across at a foot that was impossibly huge and she was terrified by the sheer presence of Melina.

“Hello little lady ant, I hope you are very scared down there”
Like painful thunder the voice of Melina blasted over Kim and she held her ears and backed away.
Turning her attention to Doug, Melina checked that he wasn’t injured.
“Did she hurt you little guy?”
“I’m fine Melina, but it was a good job you arrived when you did.”
With a sigh of relief as he appreciated how lucky he’d been, Doug leaned on Melina’s thumb and shook his head as he followed with a heavy exhale.
“You know, if you had arrived a few minutes later she was threatening to kill me with her big pussy”
“Really? I wonder how she would feel about that?”

Melina knelt down and was surprised herself just how small she had made Kim, as she loomed over the shaking security guard she placed Doug next to her. Now Doug had a completely new perspective, Kim was like a tiny doll even compared to him and he felt like a giant as he looked down on the frightened woman who was currently frozen to the spot.
“Looks like you are the insect now”
He teased and laughed out loud as he could see the fear he was commanding in the tiny pair of eyes that looked up at him.

Doug was about to pick up Kim when the thud and vibrations caused by two huge knees interrupted him. These perfectly smooth limbs came crashing to the floor either side of where he was stood. Kim and Doug were both now in the shadow of Melina’s dress as she knelt down and surrounded them. These grand movements of Melina were too much for Kim who was now on her backside having been forced off her feet by the shockwave from the giant knees striking the floor. Turning around Doug could see Melina had hitched the hem of her uniform to one side and her enormous panties were proudly displayed. As Kim managed to get back on her feet, her eyes bulged in disbelief at the very same sight, behind the giant man in the background there was the most enormous wall of lacy underwear she had ever seen. A hand the size of a building to Kim was now pulling down on this amazing mass of pretty material to reveal the enormity of Melina’s sex behind. This giant pussy was of monstrous proportions to Kim as she gawped at the close up detail of the towering lips that sealed the living entrance to the inside of this giantess. She had a hard job to calculate just how huge this female organ was but given her current stature she would have needed serious climbing apparatus to climb up the faces of these glistening lips and if they were parted she could imagine Melina being able to hide several houses inside her body through this private entrance.
“No, no, no, this can’t be real......she is huge!”
Kim managed to speak and automatically began to back away slowly to distance herself from this menacing body part.
“Yeh, my girlfriend does have the most amazing gigantic pussy, but it’s also quite pretty don’t you think?”
The humour from Doug was delivered with a large smile as he loved seeing Kim getting a taste of her own medicine.
“Pick her up Doug”
Instructed Melina and Kim was now wary of the giant approaching her, with a few swift strides Doug reached down and held the struggling woman in his grasp. This was a fascinating role reversal for a man who had been used to looking up at giant women. Like a doll held in his fist, he could lift Kim so easily into the air and her attempt to break his grip were just laughable.
“Put me down! Please put me down!”
The little voice was a shrill sound and Doug spent just a few seconds marvelling at the living and breathing woman that he was manhandling with such ease. Her body was like a child’s toy and it felt so fragile as he could sense her bones beneath her tiny clothing, but the warmth was unexpected radiating through this thin barrier. Kim’s small breasts bounced about with the action of her arms currently flailing about as she tried to escape the fist that contained her mid section, for Doug they looked like little thimbles and he was quite intrigued wondering how they would feel in the flesh. Kim was so tiny to him that he could picture his mouth being able to suck on both her breasts at the same time and he could appreciate now the sort of appeal that it was for Melina to be a giant woman over him. Before he could let his imagination explore things further, his girlfriend reminded him that she was there.
“Walk up to my pussy now Doug and hold her face to face with it”
There was a scream from Kim as she heard the thunder of Melina’s instruction and Doug just complied wondering what Melina had in mind.

Stepping before Melina’s sex, Doug reached out his free hand and stroked the lips that were currently nearly as tall as he was, there was a little quiver of excitement from the giantess but she contained it well. Kim could smell Melina so strongly now that she felt the scent of this pussy was strong enough to penetrate the pores of her skin but the smell was nothing compared to the close up view that made her feel like a mere spec of dust held before this vagina.

Two huge fingers slid over the front of the tall pussy lips and soon Melina was parting her love tunnel to reveal but a fraction of its true size. Kim was transfixed, she had seen nothing like it, and it scared her to be so close.
“Take a good look in there Kim, you threatened to shove my man in your pussy well I’m willing to bet that I wouldn’t even feel you inside mine. You ever, ever threaten any man again with your size and I promise you that I will shrink you even smaller than you are now and you won’t last five minutes inside me”
Kim actually urinated with fright and Doug noticed suddenly feeling sorry for her.
“It’s ok Melina I think she’s learnt a lesson, she just pissed in her panties”
“And I hadn’t even touched her, I must be a scary bitch when I want to be eh baby?”
“I don’t know about scary, I was quite turned on”
They both laughed and Doug was then asked to hand Kim to Melina. Using a single upturned finger nail Melina lifted the small guard and moved her eye close to see her minute body was shaking. She walked into the small bedroom area and found a nice pair of shoes that Kim had.
“These are pretty, I’m going to drop you in one of these little lady ant and put it under your bed, don’t worry we won’t let you die we are better than you. But we do have a mission to complete and I can’t afford to keep an eye on you, so in you go and if you are lucky we will tip someone off in a few hours and let them find you”
“Hey Melina!”
Doug had jogged to the room and only just arrived to see Melina talking into the interior of a woman’s shoe that she held.
“I’m just making sure tiny Kim here won’t be any trouble”
“That will teach her some respect but I have a better idea, we should give Jeremy a call and ask him to pay her a visit at the hospital, he might like a little something to take home with him”
“Jeremy?”
“Her old boyfriend she humiliated, I think he deserves a little payback”
“Sounds like justice to me”
Melina agreed and Kim was tucked under the bed inside the confines of her own shoe.

“Now mister we have a BMU”
Melina picked Doug up and planted a kiss across his entire face to show how pleased she was, then she lifted him onto her shoulder. The BMU was a slim weapon but still a full sized handheld device and Melina needed to hide it whilst she walked the small corridor just in case she should alarm someone. Doug could see her studying it in her giant hands realising she was stuck for ideas of how to conceal it.
“Melina? I’m willing to bet you can hide that in your cleavage”
“You think?”
Her reply showed a little modesty that she hadn’t thought of that option.
“Well put it this way, if we were equal size I reckon you could hide my forearm in between those lovely assets of yours so that BMU is going to disappear easily”
“Guess big tits do come in handy eh?”
“I have no doubts”
Melina giggled as she squeezed the cold device into her giving bust and it was as he predicted easily covered.
“Well, now they are parted a little you can safely stow away down there as well”
Happily Doug slid down her shoulder into the safety of the cleavage below an action that surprised Melina with his confidence.
“Careful tiny you could have fallen and you know how high up you are right now, I’m a tall girl”
“No chance, you don’t realise how much these two lovely boobs of yours stick out!”
He said tapping the side of one mighty breast as he pushed down into the fleshy valley.
“Actually I do, I don’t get to see my feet that often”

Minutes later and Doug was back in Angelina’s room and stood on the surface of her table waiting to see what would happen next. As he stared up at Angelina she was waiting for him and topless, however her breasts had reverted to their smaller statistics.
“Ok Doug, it’s time to retrieve your memory”
Angelina said with a confident smile and breathed in deeply then suddenly her breasts seemed to fill with her exhale to double d proportions within seconds. They looked heavy but firm and pushed out across the table surface to face the small man with an impossibly thick giant nipple once more.
“Now that was something to watch!”
Melina gave a small shake of her head as she heard Doug say this and began to set the BMU.
Pulling his eyes away from the two huge breasts before him Doug looked back at Melina and saw her adjusting the device.
“Ok Honey, you had better make me full size so I’m man enough for this....”
“Don’t be silly Doug”
Melina interjected.
“We are going to make you the size of a baby that’s the ideal height for this job and Angelina can hold you there whilst you get all intoxicated with that special nectar she produces”
“Baby size but?”
Angelina’s hands clasped Doug and he rested in her open palms as Melina focused a beam on him and began to enlarge his body. Soon he was indeed the size of new born only a lot thinner and Angelina was cradling his head towards her heaving right breast.
“Oh boy”
He said realising he was actually going to be drawing milk from this woman’s enormous tit. The smell from her nipple was peculiar now that he could see it was getting moist at the tip, it was not an unpleasant smell but it was a calming fragrance that seemed to soothe him as he inhaled it.
“He’s a great size, I can handle him from here Melina. Now Doug just latch on to my nipple, open wide and take it deep into your mouth”
Her words seemed to be very dreamy and almost melodic to him as his mouth took the tip of the nipple between his lips.

Melina looked on and suppressed a pang of jealousy to see her friend holding her man this way but she knew it had to be done.
“Now Doug, my milk is going to come very slowly at first and don’t worry you are not shrinking my breasts will get bigger by a few cup sizes as you suck ok?”
“mmm”
Was all Doug could manage in response with the nipple firmly in his mouth and his mind already distracted. All he knew now was that he felt safe somehow with this huge woman’s arm cradling his back and her breast filling his view whilst he gently sucked on it. There was a smooth thick liquid that began to flow and it was like nothing he had tasted before, the warm milk was the most intense flavour that his taste buds had ever sampled and one that just instantly made him addicted to consume more and more. He began to forget where he was and the growing breast before him seemed to fade with every gulp that he took as his mind drifted off into a totally relaxed state of complete euphoria.

“That’s it Doug, suck my big nipple, take all my milk you can little man, let Angelina take control....that’s it...just let yourself go...let yourself go....”
Angelina spoke softly and her words seemed to swim inside his head like she was inside his mind and exploring it and he felt like he was in a dream state losing a grip on reality. But there was no resistance from Doug, he was now just slowly sucking and taking her milk down like a hungry infant and Angelina was holding him securely to her breast as it swelled against his face.
“Is he gone?”
Melina asked seeing the calming effect that had come over her boyfriend and how he was now hardly moving except for his mouth and throat. Even his eyes were closed like he was almost sucking her nipple whilst he was practically asleep.
“Yes, he’s completely connected to me now, I’m in his head now and I can see and share his every thought”
“What is he thinking right now?”
“He’s very calm, but his mind is imagining that it’s your breast he is feeding from”
Angelina could now see so vividly the visions that Doug’s mind created and she was able to experience this as she closed her own eyes whilst keeping a conscious connection to the world outside.
“My breast huh? That’s nice”

Chapter 53 by summa0

Melina felt better to hear this and smiled down at her man almost wishing she could take over.
“Tell me Angelina, whilst he’s there does he love me, I mean truly love me?”
Focusing on the question Angelina could communicate with Doug on a level that was beyond telepathy and like they shared the same brain.
“Right now he lusts after your body, he thinks you are incredibly sexy especially when you are a giant woman. But the love you seek from him I can feel it but it’s locked away where they have played with his mind”
“Can you free his mind”
“Yes, I’m breaking down the barriers finding a link to the place where his old longer term memories are”

Angelina performed her magic and began to restructure Doug’s mind to allow him to access his true memories.
“There’s something here, something important. Cohaagan, I can see Mrs Cohaagan and Doug is shrunk held in the hand of some pretty blonde, ah the woman that is holding him is Lori the woman who used to be here on Mars as head of Security. Wait Doug knows her, she was his wife on earth”
“She was his wife? The bitch!”
Growled Melina who knew of Lori from Doug’s past missions before they both disappeared.
“Angel, Doug was trying to get close to Lori, he shrunk down and broke into her office, that was the last day I saw Doug we thought Lori had stepped on him....it was terrible.”
“Well, he’s fidgeting in her hand but she’s holding him without trying because he is so small. He is looking across at Mrs Cohaagan and she is gloating about his capture telling Lori that he is hers to keep as a pet. Doug’s frightened I can feel that he is worried what will become of him. The chip in his head he keeps trying to use it and link to you telepathically but he can’t focus because Lori is now transferring him to the shoulder strap of her bra and trapping him under it. He’s looking down at her breasts and his mind is very distracted”
“Really? I told him a pair of big tits would be his undoing”
Melina shook her head as she interrupted and then urged her friend to continue.
“Ok, so he is having to listen to Cohaagan what is she saying?”
“The atmospheric processing plant she’s saying something technical about it that Doug understands and its making him nervous. Something to do with purposely......”
Angelina shows anger as she begins to understand what Doug found out.
“She’s been polluting the atmosphere here on purpose, our growth is nothing natural, not a side effect it’s her manipulating what we breath, using some alien crystals to radiate some power from the purification towers an invisible force that’s changing all of us women. She wants women to dominate men....”
“We suspected as such, but to do this on purpose and make us all so tall it’s crazy”
“Melina, Doug needs to get back to the atmospheric processing centre, the command control and put a stop to this”
“No wonder she wanted him out the picture, so she shipped him off to Earth with that bitch Lori and convinced him he was happily married using that recall technology”
“Should I probe further?”
“No, but now that you are in there, tell me does he love me?”
“Oh yes, deeply, he would do anything for you”
There was a warm glow to Melina’s face as she confirmed her mans love.
“So, when he comes off your tit he will be back to normal and have all his memories intact?”
“He’ll be in daze for five minutes but then he’ll be back to his old self”
“Perfect”

As Angelina physically removed Doug from her breast his mouth was motioning towards it as if he was addicted.
“Men are so cute like this don’t you think Melina?”
“Definitely, I like my man to be little and they are so much fun when they are small. But Cohaagan has got things so wrong, she’s doesn’t need to make women so tall, we could all just enjoy using these the shrinking technologies like this in private without changing things so dramatically. I think she is on some power trip to have Mars completely ruled by women”
“Isn’t it already? I mean there are no men in jobs that I know of any importance and I hear that women are getting seriously big in the New City and that’s her role model for the future”
“Yeh, you are right. We have to put a stop to this, maybe Doug when he can think straight will be able to set things back to normal”
“Look Melina he seems to be coming around”

Melina took Doug in her arms and could see his eyes which had been closed were starting to slowly open as if he was waking up. Quickly she stood up and lowered him to the floor at her feet wanting his first vision of her to be that of her long legs.

Doug’s head was clearing as if a fog was suddenly dispersing and his mind seemed flooded with information leaving him disoriented for a few seconds. As he looked forward he found that was on the floor of the room and there was a pair of long slender limbs towering over his small frame. He stood up but soon found that his toddler like stature placed his head below this woman’s knees and for a moment he was a little disoriented. As he looked up at her sensational curves he suddenly recognised this was Melina and experienced total recall of his situation.
“Welcome back shorty”
Melina grinned and somehow she could sense from the expression in his eyes that he was back to normal even before he opened his mouth.
“Mel!, girl, I feel like I have just had the wildest adventure. Like an out of body experience and suddenly I’ve come crashing back to Earth thanks to Angelina here”
“You mean crashing back to Mars sweetie”
Still talking Melina crouched down and lifted her man off the floor using her hands under his armpits to before she straightened back up.
“Welcome back short stuff, I’ve missed you”
A pair of large lips consumed Doug’s own before an oversized tongue probed into his much smaller mouth as this passionate kiss unfolded. Melina left him breathless.

Angelina watched the two of them getting reacquainted and smiled at how sweet it was, she then allowed her powers to subside and her breasts seemed to recede into her dress and out of sight.
In a few minutes Doug was sitting on Melina’s lap lovingly brushing her long thighs with his small hands as they talked, he seemed to be very comfortable at his current stature relaxing on his girlfriend. He couldn’t help but grin as he noticed how he could stretch out his own legs completely yet they were not even reaching Melina’s knees as he leaned back on her taught stomach.
“Thank you so much Angelina for bringing me back to normal.”
“My pleasure”
“Our first mission must be to get to the atmospheric processing plants control centre, I need to shut down the system and filter the atmosphere back to normal but in order to do that we need the balancing crystal”
“balancing crystal?”
“Yes as you know behind all the BMU devices and the reformation technology there are crystals with unique properties that can alter shape and size if focused correctly. There are a few types of these alien crystals and they are found in abundance on this planet. I helped them originally to unlock their potential something part of me regrets now although seeing you women so much larger can be very nice under the right circumstances”
Doug paused and smiled as he looked up at Melina telling her with his eyes that he more than liked the effect on her size.
“Anyhow, the first type of crystal let’s call it the x element has the ability to find the UES or unique energy signature of a person, what real height , shape and size they are, their total molecular structure etc..etc.. And this type powers the BMU units used to shrink and alter bodies within certain parameters. This is the most common crystal. But there is another, let’s call it the y element crystal which has properties that are different, it ignores the UES of any living or inanimate object”
“what does that mean for those of us who don’t speak professor?”
Angelina questioned struggling to follow where this was leading.
“Well as I said these BMU’s and the reformators based on the x element cannot provide you with more height that you originally had. Well only a few inches maybe, which is practically nothing. Sure they can shrink anything and grow you back to normal as they recall and detect your UES. But try to grow someone way beyond their real size and its impossible. Before I was packaged off to Earth we found the y crystal and I learned that it ignores the UES values and can grow anything probably an infinite amount. Cohaagan latched on to this and decided to put me out of the picture to hatch her plan. She has connected one of these y elements to the processing plant that controls the atmosphere and slowly she is selectively growing women somehow using its energy.”
Both of the women seemed to be realising the true danger of what power Cohaagan had at her disposal and the obvious question was soon asked by Melina.
“So how do we stop this?”
“I didn’t get time to study the y element when I was on Mars before, they had not tried to grow anyone at that stage. However we knew its theoretical potential from our simulations but to fully neutralise its effects we need the rarest of the crystals a balancing crystal that is the Z element if you want. There was only one we found about the size of tennis ball. When we channelled energy through it, of the right frequency, it sent out concentric rings or waves of energy from its core that would restore any alterations we could make with the x crystal and I’m sure it would have the same effect on the y. That’s the balancing crystal, it can restore normality and order. Because of its rarity Cohaagan was very protective over it and only her chief of security was entrusted to protect it.”
“You mean Lori, your wife?”
Feeling a little uncomfortable about his imposed false life on Earth, Doug fidgeted on his girlfriends lap before answering.
“She was never my wife, well not in the real sense it was all make believe. Anyhow, she had left Cohaagans organisation on Mars with me so she’s not the head of security any longer”
“Well all I know is that Cohaagans top people are all living in the New City now, and she has offices there you should find a way in”
Angelina offered breaking into the conversation.
“That settles it then, I had better find a way to smuggle you back out and we can head to the new city”
Melina picked up Doug from her lap and moved him to the tabletop ready to adjust his size with the BMU”

“Listen guys, before you leave there is something you should know about the hospital here, Cohaagan has been doing things in the research wing”
There was a concerned look on Angelina’s face as she spoke and it was clear that the events in the research wing troubled her.
“Go on, what sort of things?”
Doug prompted for more information and Angelina stood up and looked out through the blinds of her room to the planet outside.
“Strange things, there has been some equipment deliveries recently and it’s been rumoured amongst the nurses here that men are being held down there against their will, I think they are experimenting on them”
Turning back to face Melina, Angelina was a little emotional.
“I wanted to go down there and check it out but I was scared in case they caught me, that wing is for restricted personnel and frankly I didn’t want to get caught snooping around. I’m simply not as brave as you Melina”
“Hey don’t worry, Doug and I will check it out on our way out now. Question is how we get access, who would be allowed down there?”
“She has two scientists one on the day shift and one by night, and there is an assistant on the day shift. Other than those two its only security that has physical access passes”
“Passes can be forged, they are not as well protected as DNA scans or retinal verification units and......”
Interrupted by Melina as she placed a large hand across his mouth Doug didn’t get to finish his sentence.
“I can tell someone is back to being Mr know it all, but the answer is simple. We get you back into that security guards room the same way you did before, this time we know she isn’t there to stop you. You can let me in and I can take her spare uniform and her pass and we can get access no problem”

Melina hatched her plan, a few minutes later and Doug was about to be shrunk again with Melina’s finger poised on the trigger of the BMU.
“Anything to make me smaller huh?”
Grinned Doug as he prepared to be reduced.
“Of course, I know how much you enjoy seeing me even bigger”

Looking across the table Doug watched the two women as they seemingly rose higher and higher above him but of course he knew this was an illusion as he was shrinking down to two inches in height.
A huge fist descended around him with some soft and gentle giant fingers until he was held inside it and lifted up. Now back to his regular self, Doug felt able to express his enjoyment of the situation. As Melina held his body to the interconnecting shaft between the rooms, he used the darkness afforded by her fist to brush his manhood against the inside of the fingers just to tease her. There was a knowing loving squeeze back from the fingers which informed Doug that she knew what he was doing but didn’t want to say anything in front of Angelina.

Using the same method to lower himself down Doug untied the cotton from his waist and once more was inside Kim’s room. He quickly moved to the main door and realised he would struggle to trigger the sensor because he was too small and his body was much lower than the beam that he needed to interrupt. His eyes scanned around the room for a possible solution and he saw a balled up pair of Kim’s tights. This discarded bundle of sheer material was still permeated with the smell of its owner and Doug tried to ignore this as he hauled the ball like shape towards the door. Considering that a pair of ladies tights was actually very light weight he found it quite embarrassing that he was having to make a lot of effort to manoeuvre them the three of four feet towards the door. Once he had them in position he grasped a tiny section of the material in his hands and lifted the ball onto his back, then with a swift motion he through the material up as high as he could manage which in reality was only a few inches and quite pathetic. However the movement of the material just crossed the beam and the door slid open.
“About time tiny”

Chapter 54 by summa0

Grinned Melina looking down at him as Doug recovered from his feat of strength. Doug didn’t have time however to appreciate Melina from the floor as her fingers already swooped down on him and he was held in her palm moments later.

The door slid shut as she entered the room and took Doug to Kim’s wardrobe. Kim had a large array of clothes but separate in a compartment were several spare sets of her security uniform.
“Perfect, she’s not my size but I can adjust her blouses and skirts with the BMU”
Melina spoke aloud as her free hand pulled out a full uniform and she placed it on the top of the nearby bed.

There was a squeal like sound from under the bed and Doug recalled Kim was currently trapped underneath inside one of her own shoes.
“Mel, I think Kim is trying to get our attention, I can just make out her calling”
“Oh, I didn’t hear her, but then she is rather little now. Let’s see”
Placing Doug down onto the surface of the bed along with the clothes, Melina reached under the bed and found the shoe with its tiny occupant screaming at the top of her lungs. All Doug could see was the underside of this huge shoe held above in his girlfriends hands but Kim’s voice was clear to his tiny ears.
“Let me go, please let me out of here!”
“You want out little woman?”
There was a sarcastic and faintly evil expression that came over Melina as she thought of what to do with Kim.
“Mmm, well if you don’t like the shoes you have bought then maybe a change of scenery will help”
Moving toward a pile of laundry which was just sitting on the carpeted floor of the bedroom, Melina found what she was looking for namely a pair of tights that Kim must have worn days before.
“Nothing like a pair of sheer tights eh Doug? Phew, they are touch rich by the smell of them though, was it a hot day Kim? Still it’s your smell girl so you should be right at home in these. Let’s see how they fit you?”
With the shoe Tipped up, Kim was sliding to the heel end and then fell into the smooth confines of her own tights, and straight down the unfolded right leg until she gently landed in the re-enforced toe section. The entire time as she fell her scream could be heard by Doug and Melina picked up on this wail smiling to herself at how wicked she had been with this woman.
“You know what Kim, I think your inside leg has definitely got shorter? You don’t really fill those tights anymore do you? But look on the bright side you’ve definitely lost weight”
With a hearty laugh Melina took the pair of tights and hung them from a snap hanger in the wardrobe.
“Someone will come for you later Kim don’t worry yourself, and be a good little girl”

Closing the door of the wardrobe Melina shut Kim out of sight and sound and turned to stand over the bed looking down at her shrunken man who was busy walking over the collar of the white blouse that had been dropped and he was heading towards the badge which was clipped onto the lip of the breast pocket. He was about to verify that this had an electronic chip which would serve as the access pass to the restricted area. At his present size the blouse, spread flat as it was, resembled a huge smooth white carpet.
“What cha doing tiny? Checking out that giant blouse I’m about to put on, mmm?”
Melina’s tone was playful and Doug looked up to see she was standing in a pose with her hands resting on her curvy hips and sticking this pose to get his attention. He liked this about Melina, how she could switch on her flirtatious side at the drop of a hat and even when they were on a mission.
“Actually, I wanted to verify that there is a micro tag inside that tag on the pocket over there”
“There is, I checked it when I picked it out of the wardrobe. But I think you already knew that and you were just walking over that huge blouse because it makes your horny”
“Horny? What are you on about?”
Doug laughed and shook his head realising she was trying to get a rise from him. He was close to the pocket now and could see the telltale slither behind the badge that told him this was an active badge with electronics inside it.
“Don’t act all innocent my little mini man, I know you and I know the way that teeny little dick of yours thinks. You just wanted to stand on that big ole blouse to check out how small you are”
“How small I am? Baby I can see that by looking all the way up at you from down here”
A confident smile was formed by Melina’s two luscious thick shiny lips which then gave way to a pout that he couldn’t ignore.
“Look where you are standing Doug. Right on that enormous blouse, just where a great big pair of tits like mine will push it forward, now tell me that wasn’t planned mmm?”
She was right, as Doug looked down he was indeed stood where a pair of full breasts would challenge this material but it was quite an innocent predicament.
“Perhaps you should try it on”
“I don’t mind if I do but it’s not quite my size yet, if you haven’t noticed I pack a lot more up top than she does”

Unzipping her uniform from the front in a slow and deliberate show, Melina exposed her large bra covered breasts freeing them from the restrictive prison of the tight dress she was wearing and letting them boast of their full potential size. The white dress and belt fell to the floor with a whoosh of air that Doug felt as they dropped out of view. Melina grinned knowing how striking her figure was to the little admirer below and she reached for the BMU which was nestled in her ample cleavage for safe keeping.
“That blouse is about to get a whole lot bigger”
She playfully warned and adjusted the device firing its size altering beam.

The sensation to Doug was like he was shrinking as the white mass below his feet slowly spread out further in all directions
“Is it big enough now do you think? Is it big enough for me?”
“It’s big alright”
Understated Doug as he found his eyes drawn time and time again to the pair of giant breasts heaving in that bra way above him. He knew that he should be focused on preparing for their mission but his mind kept wandering, Melina had such a fabulous bust and with his memory restored he could recall all the good times that he had spent playing on those breasts and how intimate he had become with them. He practically could draw a map of the hardly noticeable little bumps that were on her areola’s and he thought about the tiny mole that was on the inside curve of her left breast, a mole that no one would notice except a man who had studied the inside curves of her cleavage on so many occasions. Doug was in love with her but also with her breasts, they were his big friends, the sexy giant twins as Melina sometimes teased him about them. Within seconds he was hard from these thoughts.
“Big, you mean giant don’t you baby? That’s a sexier word, a giant blouse to fit a giant woman’s body.”
As Melina teased she knew her chest had captured his focus
“And what are you dreaming about down there, is it my giant tits, you haven’t taken your eyes off these for the past few minutes”
“Woah, I kind of flipped out there for a second Mel, just kind of thinking about all the fun things we used to do together when you were big like you are now”
“Carry on baby, we have time. If you’re going to focus on this mission I think you need to get your mind on the job and off my lovely tits for a while”
Leaning down over the bed, Melina slowly pulled the blouse towards her and allowed Doug to jump several times over the moving material as he tried to clear it and get on to the bed. Slipping the blouse on Melina buttoned it up but left the top two buttons so that her bra was nicely framed along with cleavage as it bulged and pushed the blouse further apart. Admiring the whole view Doug stood by the black skirt and belt and thought how extremely long her giant legs looked extending out the tails of that simple white blouse.
“Mel, you are one sexy lady, giant or not, I just find you so distracting.”
His compliment made her smile and she almost blushed before she knelt down by the side of the bed to bring her bust so that it rested on the surface. Now the shape of her breasts altered with the support of the bed, they seemed to stretch the already impressive span of the white material that strained to cover them, leaving Doug lost for words as this gorgeous vista was forced upon his eyes.
“Well little lover how is this for distracting? Do you want me to slip you inside this blouse and slide you slowly into the cup of this giant bra I’m wearing? Come on tell me the truth”
Melina just knew what signals to send to Doug, his manhood was suddenly as hard as an iron bar and he walked towards those shiny white hills loving every second of how they seemed to get larger and larger the closer he approach.
“You could never resist an invitation from these sexy breast of mine, so which one gets the pleasure of your little body, the right one or maybe the left one?”
The face of his girlfriend had long since vanished from sight as Doug stood at the base of her right breast, with a few more buttons release Melina made sure he was able to get close to her bra. This bra was shiny with its thin layer of silk that curved up into the lacy upper cup and he ran his hand over the taught material gliding it along for a second before he answered.
“Why don’t you decide baby, I’m in love with both of them”
“That’s the problem with identical twins, they are both as attractive. But right now I think that I’m going to pick you up and drop you in the left cup so you can try and scare my hard nipple with that lovely little dick of yours”

Doug took off his trousers and underwear ready for this treat and just in time before two huge finger nails gently clasped his sides lifting him up and into the centre of her cleavage.
“Remember Doug, I like it really hard, you need to give it to my nipple really deep, you can’t possibly hurt me so just let yourself go and ride my nipple like it’s some sexy big bitch on heat”
It seemed that Melina was enjoying the moment as much as her man and soon Doug saw the blouse and side of the huge lacy cup being pulled out to squeeze him inside.
“Time, to get sexy my little man, time to get in my bra and show me what a tiny man can do with a giant breast”
No sooner had he entered the warm confines of the bra, Melina let the material clamp down on his body forcing him against her hard nipple which was the size of a large bucket pail to Doug. His hands groped its thick girth and he rubbed the front of his body against it waiting to see if her huge milk ducts would find his member and he wasn’t disappointed.

Melina liked this method of love making, she knew his passion for huge breasts was easy to satisfy but the sensation of his little shaft entering the sensitive tip of her nipple was quite a rush for her, combined with seeing the outline of this little figure pumping away beneath her blouse. It took some restraint for her not to push him deeper and squash his little body into her tit, but luckily her hands were now free and preoccupied down the front of her panties.
“take that, you horny giant nipple.....take that!”
Almost a scream came from Doug as he aggressively thrusted into the welcoming flesh of her nipple. Being so small his actions were just wonderful to feel and Melina lapped up the tingling sensation that flowed from the very end of her nipple and down to her toes.
“You are never coming out of there, I’m going to keep you in my bra forever, that’s so good little man, my little man!”
Melina had reached climax before Doug, quite surprising herself but Doug didn’t take too long to eject his load into her ample flesh.

As Doug was released from her bra and taken into her palm, Melina kissed his legs and cock with one massive wet embrace of her lips.
“You know when this is all over and if we ever get back to living normal lives, you realise that I’m still going to shrink you daily and shove you inside my bra’s for a thrill or two”
“I wouldn’t have it any other way Mel, I love you and I love those big tits”
“I love you too tiny”

Having managed to address the sexual tension between them for the moment, Melina fixed her blouse more appropriately and then slipped on the skirt and belt, after enlarging a pair of Kim’s leather knee high boots her security guard uniform was complete and she twirled around for her man’s opinion as he watched from a nearby window shelf.
“So, how do I look?”
“Extremely tall, super busty, and very beautiful”
The appraisal from Doug made Melina laugh but it wasn’t what she wanted to hear in this case. As she finished her outfit by clipping the BMU onto the belt, she looked into a nearby mirror and gave her most serious expression.
“But do I look like one of them? Will I pass as a guard?”

Agreeing that Melina did indeed look the part, Doug had to consider where he could travel with her. His usual preference for her bra would not allow him to see anything and he wanted to know what was going on first hand.
“Could you wear your hair up?”
“Why?”
“It’ll look more formal as a guard and I could hide in your hair on top of your head so that I could see out and still speak with you”
“You sure that’ll be safe, what if you fall? It’s a long way down for a little guy without a parachute”
“I’m adept at these things trust me, and I can tie some of your hair around my waist just in case”

With a plan formed Melina pulled her hair up and styled it with a just a small ponytail draped over her left shoulder. Doug lay flat on her hair and wriggled down into the thickness of it so that he was obscured from the casual glance and still able to peer through the jungle of strands and see the view from a high.

Very soon Melina stood outside the main internal door to the secure wing of the hospital that they needed to investigate. None of the nurses or doctors she had passed in the corridor seemed to bat an eyelid at her presence which filled her with confidence that she was passing off well as a security guard.
“The only challenge now is the door here, let’s hope this badge works”
Said Melina feeling a pang of nervous energy, it had been a while since she was on a mission like this.
“Remember to peel off Kim’s name from the front of the badge, the scientist in their will smell a rat if you turn up as Kim Smith”
The small voice coming from Melina’s hair made her laugh.
“Do you think this is my first time undercover tiny? It might be your first time under the cover of my hair, but this is what I’m good at”

Stepping up to a door mounted scanner, Melina watched the sensor activate sending a small red beam out to her badge and then the door clicked open.
“Were, in”
Stated Doug as he held tight to the smooth strands of hair and continued to balance on Melina’s head.
“Hush, I can’t be seen talking to myself”

As Melina walked down the corridor leading away from the security door there was a silence in contrast to the background noise of the main hospital, only the striking of the heels from her boots broke this calm. At the end of the corridor there was an office and a door labelled as a “Research Lab”.

Sat down in the office, behind an old fashioned looking grand wooden desk, was a woman who looked to be in her early thirties. This woman had short blonde hair and a pretty face, with a rather skinny body from what they could both see of her and as a first impression both Doug and Melina thought that she didn’t fit the stereo type of the scientific boffin which they’d both assumed to find working there.

The woman looked up and across her desk upon hearing the arrival of Melina heels against the hard sterile floor.
“Don’t tell me, you’ve just been assigned as the new security detail here?”
Sitting back in her chair and staring at Melina the woman look very unimpressed at what she perceived was another new security detail. This rather rude introduction allowed Melina to kick in with a story.
“Yes, I’m the replacement for Officer Kim Smith”
“I don’t believe it, how on Mars do they expect me to keep finding the time to instruct you guys on the security arrangements, if I haven’t got enough to do with this project and their blasted timescales”
Taken back by this stranger’s sudden emotion, Melina played things cool.
“I’m sorry to hear you have had a lot of changes, I was only transferred from my duty post at the space port just an hour ago and told that I would be stepping into Kim’s shoes here”
Melina said “and quite literally” she thought to herself.
“I apologise”
The woman spoke less aggressively now and seemed to mellow as she stood up and extended an arm to greet Melina.
“My name is Professor Emma Rivers, and you are?”
“Mel...Melissa, Melissa Victory”
“Well Melissa, you have to excuse my initial temper, Mrs Cohaagan is pushing us too hard down here for results of our experiments and in the last few days she has even accelerated her master plan and we are not ready to commit. Combine this with the fact that I have had several changes with you guards over the last couple of weeks, it takes time to brief you all on the project and what security measures we expect. Your arrival was just not timed very well”
“I see Professor, did Mrs Cohaagan tell you when the master plan will now be realised?”
Probing for information Melina now felt more relaxed to casually chat with the Professor.

Chapter 55 by summa0

“You probably have level five clearance? I don’t get told anything, I don’t even know the details of the master plan, only that the experiments we are conducting here play some part in it”
Doug was disappointed to hear this as he hoped they would learn much more.
“Well of course I’m not allowed to discuss such things that are above your clearance Professor, but you could tell me about what goes on here as I wasn’t briefed for this new posting at all”

The professor sat back down and began to brief Melina who tried to contain any emotional chord the conversation struck.
“We keep a large number of male subjects here, you could call them our lab rats. I have separated them into age groups so we can better categorise the results. Fortunately Mrs Cohaagan has seen to it that I have enough numbers, and so far the results are encouraging but not conclusive.”
“Results of? What exactly do you do with these men you have down here?”
Melina prompted the professor and watched her stand up moving towards the main lab entrance.
“It’ll be easier to show you Melissa, and please call me Emma”

Following the thin blonde into the research lab, Melina couldn’t help but notice how un-professor like her attire was. Rather than the drab full length white lab coat she would have expected, Emma was wearing a figure flattering formal black dress that was cut just above the knee. Her footwear was equally baffling as she wore a pair of high heeled sandals that made her equal in stature to Melina. In fact her outfit was so surprising that Melina couldn’t help but question it as they entered the lab.
“Emma, forgive my question but the dress code here seems very unconventional for a research facility?”
“You mean what I am wearing right now?”
Emma stopped walking and stood by a centre console in the middle of the large room. Checking her dress she glanced back at Melina with a smug grin as she explained.
“I take pride in my work, you see the men we have here are part of some research we are conducting into male fertility. We have been asked to look into any side effects that the reduction of height could have on the male sperm count and the quality of that sperm. Then we have another study area to work out how a much smaller man could possibly produce sperm that could make a woman many times their size pregnant. This dress helps me to conduct my experiments, I’ll show if you like”
“Please do, and forgive my ignorance, but surely men are not that small yet to us women that we can’t become pregnant, are they?”
Politely as possible Melina questioned trying to gather as much intelligence as she could, meantime Doug held on tight hoping she would keep her head movements to a minimum as they walked to the corner of the lab and towards a room leading from this main area.

“The average man on Mars currently stands somewhere between three foot six inches tall to the tallest of them at four foot six inches tall, the average woman ranges wildly depending on their exposure from the shortest at twelve to thirteen feet tall, with some of us now closing on twenty feet and then there is the community in the new city which I’m told some of the women are way more than that”
With Emma painting a picture of the current population on the planet this made Doug realise just how confused things had become and he was very interested to find out more.
“Away from the old buildings which couldn’t be modified like this one and back in areas like Venus ville, men are lucky if they can look down and see our knees, now imagine the size of their sperm, a sperm that nature already challenged with our eggs being giants to them in the first place.”
“I see what you mean, and you are right there have been less and less pregnancies here I have noticed that”
Melina added from her own observations.
“That’s right. Women are only becoming pregnant if they reduce themselves to better accommodate our smaller partners when they mate, but technology like in your handheld BMU is not openly available to the average woman here as you know. The size difference is only going to increase, this atmosphere will make women taller and taller and men will continue to reduce in size, it’s not my field of expertise but predictions and the simulations I have seen show that the tallest of men will feel lucky if they end up being able to kiss our ankles, and that’s on their tip toes.”
Emma laughed and stopped walking as they reached another inner door, poised to open it in a flamboyant fashion, she then said
“Welcome to the future”

The door slid back on command and there was a bizarre sight to befall their eyes. There was what only could be described as three pens in front of them, each square pen had four walls made of a thick plastic and inside each of the pens was what looked like small clusters of doll houses.

Melina was about to walk closer for a better look when she bumped into a force field.
“Oh, sorry, I meant to warn you that at this distance we are stood in the observation area. The force barrier is designed to prevent their escape and it’s also visually and acoustically controlled so they can’t see or hear us whilst we observe until I drop the barrier.”
“Thanks”
Came the rather grumpy response from Melina who had bumped her nose, little did she realise that this impact was a nightmare for Doug as he barely managed to keep steady having almost been forced to push through the front of his girlfriends thick hair. Luckily as he laid flat on his front he had managed to hold tight and not expose his presence.

“The containment unit here on the left is populated with late teens to twenty five year old subjects, the middle represents the ages of twenty six to thirty five year olds and the far unit is for those up to forty five.”
“Wait you are saying that there are men in those houses, those little doll houses?”
“Yes, of course. You must have seen plenty of men reduced in size in your time as a guard surely? I mean you girls are always disciplining men in the streets and if you are anything like Kim who you replaced, well she wouldn’t stand for any nonsense from a man”
Fearful that her impersonation of a typical security woman was starting to show cracks, Melina stepped up her act to cover her question.
“Well of course I’ve shrunk many men in my time just to teach them some respect, I just didn’t imagine I would see three small scale villages with lots of them living at a reduced size, like this.”
As they spoke the two women could see right into the middle aged section where a group of men emerged from one of the larger buildings. Each man was exactly six inches tall and naked from head to toe, the men walked across to a small padded section of the floor talking amongst themselves. There was a large wheel fixed to the side wall of the environment resembling a scaled up exercise wheel that a rodent would use, and the men took turns to use it.
“We have one hundred subjects in total about forty in the younger section, thirty directly in front of you here and so on. They did arrive with clothes but, I kind of figured that they were just a hindrance, I mean I like to look at them this way don’t you?”
“Of course”
Melina agreed.
“Who wouldn’t. Emma, where have they all come from?”
“Oh, here and there. Cohaagan has taken most of them from the main atmospheric processing plant, they used to be labourers there. Some are naughty boys that you guards wanted in detention and a few smuggled off the streets to complete the numbers.”
A flash back went through Melina’s mind as she recalled how many men had gone missing with no explanation, there was a rumour that since men had become smaller than women that some of them decided to flee the main cities and camp in the mountains but this was the real truth now revealed.
“We shrunk them early on to half a foot tall. This is the level we predict men will soon end up at given the current state of the atmosphere and it’s the ideal size for me and my colleague to handle them with no bother. I must say when I step in there amongst them it does give me a certain buzz to tower over them like a giant, especially with those little houses....ah the fun we’ve had on this project”
Emma almost drifted off into a day dream before Melina pulled her back on track with a question.
“So how do you disable the barrier?”
“What? Oh. Over here it’s a pressure pad on the floor activated from both sides, but even if they managed to scale those slick walls they wouldn’t have the combined strength to disable it. Men are just so puny when they are this small”

At this stage Melina was feeling very sorry for the men below, some probably had been detained for over a year and by the looks on their faces they had resigned themselves that there was no escape from the impossibly tall plastic walls the prison surrounded them with. How frustrated they must have been and with no hope of rescue until today.

“Part of your job, will be to check on these little guys when you conduct your rounds. It’s unlikely they could escape but there have been occasions when they have tried”
Emma continued her briefing to Melina and walked along behind the invisible barrier until they were opposite the oldest group of men.
“Now, this is the fun part of the job, let me show you why I choose to wear a dress to work. I can use this holo interface here to isolate this particular containment unit so the others can’t see or hear them over the wall. Next I will introduce a burst of our modified real arousal, I assume you are familiar with the regular kind?”
“Of course”
Melina answered and went on to explain what she knew.
“It’s very useful for getting the truth out of subjects for us gaurds and it makes them very sexually open at the same time”
“Yes, that’s the normal effect but we are working on some modified versions here, when I activate this system, all of the thirty men down there will instantly breathe in the vapours, and even those inside the little houses will be uncontrollably attracted outside, just by the powerful smell of the pheromone we laced into the mix. Now watch, as it takes only seconds for the vapours to evaporate and produce the desired result”

Doug and Melina looked on as the men seemed to gather outside their dwellings just as Emma had predicted, soon there was a small crowd present and all of them in a trance like state.
“You see, there they all are, all my little men, just waiting. The floor of each containment unit is highly sensitive, it’s actually a large scan grid. I can analyse any bodily fluids that touch it. I need to have a sample from each of those men, and all of them right now are highly susceptible to any stimulus it’s rather wonderful. Look at them, their tiny little hormones levels are building and building. Now what do you think would happen if they saw a long pair of giant female legs stepping over that wall and into their little world, how would they react to seeing a pretty giantess towering over them in her short black dress and sexy high heels? Pardon me whilst I indulge myself”

Chapter 56 by summa0

Using the interface Emma opened a doorway in the barrier that allowed her to step through and become visible to the men below. The sides of the containment unit reached the level of Emma’s mid thigh and each of the men witnessed the giantess approaching and their faces told how enthralled they were by her sudden presence. Sitting down on the low wall, Emma slowly raised one long leg with her high heeled sandal and extended it in such a way to impress the gathered onlookers with its length. The revealing splits in the side of her dress exposed more of her thigh with this action as she swung both legs over the wall so that she could stand directly over the small men below. With a deliberate flash of her underwear, her movements were controlled and designed to enthral the male audience she was pandering to. Now Emma stood amongst the tiny men, entering the world that had been scaled around them, given her high heeled footwear even the tallest roof of their houses didn’t even reach up to her knees.
“What is she doing?”
Whispered Doug but Melina wasn’t sure enough to answer until they saw for themselves that Emma was teasing the men.
“Oh just look at you poor itty bitty men down at my feet, you can’t take your eyes off my huge sexy body can you?”
There was no answer from the men to Emma’s tease but she was correct in her observation as every man was gravitating towards her and looking way up at her towering form.
“That’s it come closer, all of you”
Invited Emma as the men seemed to move within inches of her huge shoes as if they were obeying her command.
“Now you can appreciate just how tall my legs are, look at them rising above you like redwoods into the sky. An endless pair of long sexy legs for you little guys to lust over”
Emma was now stood with her feet slightly parted and her hands just hitching the hem of her dress higher and higher.

Melina noticed as Emma continued her tease that some of the men were beginning to stoke their manhood’s almost in a casual fashion as if they were not in control but doing what came naturally.
“I see that some of you appreciate a pair of giant legs, but maybe you will find my giant panties a lot sexier? Heads up little men.”
In total exhibitionist fashion, Emma widened her legs and as all the men gazed upwards and under the canopy of her dress, they could now see where those incredibly long legs ended as a bright pink g-string greeted their eyes and left little to the imagination.

It shocked Doug and Melina to see all of the men suddenly masturbating and some of them even tried to mount Emma’s foot to get a more elevated view as they clearly couldn’t control their sexual urges.
“That’s it, empty those little balls, every last drop. Show me how much you want me”
With a small giggle, Emma had played the men perfectly and within only a few minutes of standing in their presence they had all ejaculated. The tiny droplets of their seed that reached the base of the containment unit registered instantaneously upon a virtual display that popped up beside Melina showing statistical data which was all being processed and captured.
“Shows over little guys, until tomorrow that is”
Negotiating the wall once more Emma left the men looking dazed.

Putting the barrier back in place Emma confronted Melina to see what she thought of the show.
“That’s still such a rush each time I do it. Thirty men all uncontrollably horny and I can get them off without even touching them. So now you see why I dress this way it gets results far faster”
Melina tried to force a laugh and show she approved when she was actually quite disturbed to see that these men were being treated this way.
“You do that all time?”
“Sure, it’s a perk of the job, I could show them some holo image of a woman and it would still have the same effect but it’s such a rush to have all those men spanking themselves silly over me each day”
“So your software here is now analysing their semen and looking at its quality?”
Questioned Melina changing the subject and Emma offered more information.
“Exactly, but the guys over the opposite end down here are currently part of a different experiment right now. I need to select one or two of them and take a sample, so whilst you are here you can help”
“Ok”
Agreed Melina with a level of uncertainty as they moved to the younger subjects.
“I’m going to open up a door for us to both get into their containment unit, just be careful not to step on them, they can get a little under foot at times. Oh and this time there is no real arousal fed in there so they may be not so happy to see us”

Melina soon found that she was the other side of the force barrier with Emma. Melina remained behind the side wall and to one side of the containment unit whilst Emma was already over the wall and stood in the centre of the small complex of doll sized houses.
“They tend to stay inside a lot, I had better see if a couple of them will oblige”
“Ah-em”
Clearing her throat in a false manor to gain attention, Emma knelt before the largest of the houses and spoke loudly.
“Boy’s it’s that time of day, time for one or two of you to volunteer”
There was silence and from behind the houses Melina couldn’t tell if anyone was stirring.
“Well it’s going to be one of those days when they don’t wish to cooperate, let me see who I can catch”
Reaching her hand towards the nearest of the buildings, Emma pushed the flimsy door open and reached inside trying to grab at anything that moved but unfortunately the occupants were ready for her actions and kept their distance.
“Men, little men, they do test my patience sometimes”

Doug began to wonder if they should intervene now before Emma did something they would regret but it was clear to him that Melina wasn’t about to break cover until she learned all she could about these experiments.
“I am a giant compared to all you little men, you realise there is nowhere to hide”
This type of statement sounded all too familiar to Doug and he shook his head to see how size seemed to empower all these women.

Emma wasn’t going to wait any longer, she stood up and then lifted the entire roof section of the building off and placed it down to one side. This herculean action to the small men inside suddenly made them vulnerable and Melina saw several naked young men scramble for cover. Emma easily leaned over the house and blocked a doorway from one of them with her one hand and trapped this remaining man in the room with no escape route. Soon her free hand was clasped around his middle and he was lifted out of the top of the building and face to face with this strange Professor.
“I do so wish you little men would co-operate, I’m bigger than you and you really don’t want a woman with a bad temper who’s fifty foot taller than you are”
“Let me go you big bitch!”
The man was struggling in her grip and obviously angry that he had been caught.
“Ah, it’s the ring leader, hello teeny tiny Tony”
Recognising the man she held in her fist Emma was most pleased, she had both of his arms pinned down inside her coiled fingers and Tony was helpless.
“Well Tony, how is your little tooth pick of a penis today? Is it pleased to me?”
“Get lost and put me down!”

Tony’s voice was gravelly but delivered with a tiny set of lungs making him sound very comical, he was a thick set man with large muscles and obviously the dominant male amongst his fellow captives from what Melina gathered, but he was no match for such a woman. Emma effortlessly overpowered him with her fingers and soon he was held with his body exposed and his arms and legs held still.
“Not very compliant today are we my little pet?”
“Leave him alone!”
A new voice came from somewhere near Emma’s feet as another group of men came outside to support their leader and were clearly distressed that she was holding him.
“How brave you all are. Now run along tiny’s and go back inside, Tony is today’s volunteer”
“Put him down or.....”
One of the men below tried to sound assertive and was about to finish his threat when Emma lifted her right foot showing him the underside of a huge sole as it hovered threateningly nearby.
“Or else what little man?”
Emma turned and stomped her right high heel down causing three of the five men at her feet to fall over and the rest to stumble. This small demonstration made them back away to a safer distance which pleased Emma as it had put an abrupt stop to their protest. She casually turned her back on the men showing them she was not at all worried about their presence and now she looked down at the weak little man in her hand.
“Now, where was I? Oh yes, it’s time for me to have a new sample Tony, so how do you want to play this?”
“I won’t cooperate with you....”
Tony’s voice trembled a little as he tried to be brave and resist her, he was a strong man but he was outmatched by the powerful feminine fingers that clasped his body like a vice.
“Well, we have a new mistress today Tony, let me introduce you to Melissa, come here Melissa please”
Negotiating the wall to join Emma the small men below suddenly became aware of the new beautiful giant brunette that had entered their domain, many of them gasped when they saw Melina’s shapely figure which couldn’t be hidden by her uniform and was further enhanced by their perception of her size. All of them had not seen a giantess so far with such voluptuous proportions and Tony was no exception.
“Teeny Tiny Tony, I’m pleased to introduce Mistress Melissa”
There was no response from the man held in Emma’s hand as he looked up at the beautiful face that now loomed over him, he expected this would be another “big bitch” who would take advantage of his size and that of the other men, just as Kim the previous guard had toyed with them.
“Hi”
Melina smiled down trying not to intimidate the man and feeling awkward with this situation.
“She’s a big girl isn’t Tony or haven’t you notice yet?”
Emma teased Tony by making sure he was held directly opposite and quite close to the front of Melina’s blouse, from this angle he was looking at cleavage that simply was jaw dropping huge compared to the giant women he had seen so far. Unavoidably he could not help himself and despite his reluctance he found Melina’s figure had sparked his arousal.
“What a sexy discovery eh Tony? To see a woman who has breasts that are a lot larger than you are right now. With breasts like those you had better watch she doesn’t crush you in between them if you disrespect us or maybe you would like that idea?”

Emma teased and Tony couldn’t help his brain that had begun to compute the sensational statistics of the womanly curves he was seeing and how they could actually be dangerous to him and really wonderful to encounter at the same time. His erection was now complete and Emma grinned at how gullible he was, her spare hand gently pinched his small length between the pads of her thumb and a finger and she began to masturbate him.
“No don’t”
He said, but in such a way that he was unable to deny his enjoyment of being touched whilst the continued stimulus of seeing Melina’s hot giant body was filling his view.

Soon he fought to hold back his ejaculation but it was impossible. He came and Emma tilted his body down to guide the falling juices to the floor below at their feet.
“There’s a good boy”
Emma said condescendingly and she put him down on the roof of the small house nearby which was just to inconvenience him as he had to find a way to carefully slide down the sloping apex to the balcony. The astonishing thing however was his small semen that had settled almost unnoticeably on the base of the floor. As Emma nodded to Melina directing her to observe the semen, it glowed briefly and suddenly became large. What was tiny now resembled the amount of semen a full sized man would have released and Melina looked on very surprised as did Doug who was shocked that even from the perch of Melina’s hair he could see the liquid stains. “Sperm that sizes up after ejaculation” he thought “this research doesn’t bode well for men.”

The computer analysed the sperm as it hit the deck and in the corner of her eye Melina could see the virtual displays running tests.
“So, now you know what we do here. With the changing height between men and women on Mars we are experimenting with how reproduction could continue without having to shrink women like us down to interact with the men”
“So, you are saying at our normal sizes, I mean out of this building and other controlled environments that we could get pregnant by a man as tall as our knees”
“Exactly or even smaller”
Emma chuckled as she watched Tony hanging off the roof and dangling precariously to try and get down into a balcony. Once he had started to drop she stepped over and caught him in her hand not allowing him to land on the balcony and instead she put him back on the farthest part of the roof just to upset him.
“I do so love when they are small like this don’t you Melissa?”

Seeing Emma being a bitch to the small men once more Melina had decided her undercover research was concluded and she had learnt enough.
“Actually I would love to see how they would treat you if you were small and helpless like them”
As Melina said this she reached for her BMU and removed it from the holster. Emma was totally confused and shocked by what was happening and it was too late for her to react before she had been struck by the beam from the BMU.
“No!...no!”
Emma blasted out but the world was getting very large around her.

Chapter 57 by summa0

The men below heard Emma uncharacteristically call out in obvious distress and rushed outside to see the giantess shrinking very rapidly, her once towering form was now only as tall as their houses and then after a few seconds she was on a comparable scale to them and even looking up into the gather faces around her. The men roughly seized her and held her still whilst Melina holstered her gun and smiled down at Tony offering him a lift with her hand to the floor to save him struggling.
“May I help?”
“Err....sure”
He said having witnessed what she had done and was very confused by it all. Her large hand lifted him gracefully to the ground and Tony was glad to be in a less perilous position.
“Thank you, Melissa”
“Actually my name is Melina and I guess I have some explaining to do, do you mind if I sit down on your largest building over there?”

Melina used the building as a seat, this one had a flat roof and although the structure grumbled under her weight it was able to be used like a stool supporting her.
“I’m with the resistance.....”
She announced, settling the now many men at ease in her presence.
“Have you come to rescue us Melina?”
One of the men below at Melina’s feet asked this question with so much hope attached to the answer.
“We sure have”
Reaching for Doug and managing to pull him out of his concealed hiding place amongst her dark locks she settled him on her skirted lap so that the men below could just about see him.
“Who’s that you’ve got there?”
“This is Doug, he’s with me and he’s probably the smartest guy on this planet, you had better let me take care of Emma and then we can work out what to do next.”

Reluctantly the men gave up Emma and Melina carefully reached down a single hand to lift her up.
“You don’t know what you’ve done! When Cohaagan finds out, girl I would hate to be in your shoes!”
Emma rattled off her threat as she struggled in Melina’s large fingers but bringing her right in front of her face, Melina just smiled and softly retorted.
“Yes but right now these shoes are a lot bigger than yours, remember that”

Carrying Doug in one hand and Emma in the other Melina stepped over the plastic side wall and found the pressure pad that disabled all the barriers. Now all the occupants of the three environments were able to hear each other although they were still unable to scale the walls to get out. Putting Emma on the floor Melina cut her down in size once more until she was a effectively half an inch tall, small enough that she could place Emma into her blouse pocket warning her to keep quiet. There was no argument from Emma who was more than frightened to be handled by Melina.

Doug was then placed on the floor and whilst Melina had the BMU in her hand she enlarged him so that he stood almost as tall as she was.
“Woah, this feels awfully big”
He smiled as he tried to become accustomed to a more normal height, although to Doug it was becoming hard to figure out what was his normal after the last week or so. Once his new size had stabilised his first priority was to kiss Melina whilst they shared this more equal footing but he noticed that he was still restricted in stature as his eyes lined up squarely to his girlfriend’s pretty nose.
“I thought you’d like to be bigger for a while so you can do you technical magic and put some sort virus into their systems and trash all their data records here, we can’t let them continue to experiment on these men anymore”
“Sure, I can do that.”
Agreeing with her plan Doug accessed a holographic control console and began to explore the security of the system that was being used.
“Looks pretty straight forward I’m in already to the core of their programs here but we had better not get the system to wipe itself and the backups until we are long gone, there is a live link still active and if that goes down people are going to get wise to our presence pretty fast.”
“Good thinking, I really missed your genius you know”
Melina looked over his shoulder a little confused by his hand gestures and the way he could navigate through the virtual interface with such breathtaking speed.
“I’m glad to be back and that was a nice touch making me shorter than you by the way”
“Well you know how I do like to be the taller one, besides your growth here is only temporary we still have to smuggle you back out through security somehow”
“One challenge at a time Melina”
Doug said as he finished his current task and turned to summarise his actions.
“Ok, I won’t bore you will the techno brief but all their data goes bye-bye in two hours and there is nothing they can do to stop it.”
“Not my research!”
Emma’s voice hollered as loud as she could manage to protest against all of her data being erased and Melina grinned looking down and into her pocket.
“I quite forgot that I was still carrying you in my blouse, I think you need to be put somewhere out of our way”

Carrying the small scientist to her own office, Melina looked at the options of where she could hide her and the most obvious was to stand her in the depths of her own empty litter bin. This plastic tub was the perfect prison and there was no way that she would escape and cause any trouble. As she looked down over the furious and scared woman standing on the base of the bin, Melina smiled and told her that she deserved this for keeping the men in such conditions. She used her BMU on a setting that would grow Emma back to normal using a timing that would ensure she would not be able to raise the alarm. Throwing a whole pack of tissue paper in the bin on top of her, Emma was covered from sight and her tiny voice muffled unless you were close.
“Better hope the cleaning staff don’t come before you are rescued”
Melina quipped, giving Emma something to fear as she left the room and rejoined Doug.

“So Melina, when this data is erased we should be long on our way to finding out who’s the current head of security since Lori left. Then we simply find the balancing crystal, get to the purification centre and Mars should be back to normal within a few hours”
“You make it sound so simple”
Melina nudged him playfully and walked off to check the small men in their contained environments who were gathering outside and waiting to understand what was going on.

Now that all of the separating barriers had been disabled she could hear the segregated groups of men talking between themselves as she approached. Melina stood before the middle enclosure and all of the men were outside and still totally naked. Never before had Melina seen such a sight, there were one hundred men all exposing their entire bodies and measuring no more than six inches tall. It felt to Melina like she was towering over a Lilliput village from Gulliver’s travels and when some of the men saw the high rise beauty returning to look over them there was a loud roar of applause.
“Don’t thank me yet fella’s, we still have to get you all safely out of here”

Melina smiled down and crouched by the edge of the nearest wall so she could speak more easily with the small men below. Her eyes couldn’t help wondering casually from the little faces to their exposed manhood’s, most of the men attempted to cover themselves up but many were so used to being without clothes that this didn’t even bother them.
“Please make us normal size, we can bust out of here all together”
One of the men closest to Melina in the middle section piped up and Melina understood his eagerness to escape but had to inform him of the realities.
“I would love to make you all normal sized but right now that’s not going to help you. The hand held device I have here can only enlarge one of you at a time, that would take a long while to restore you all and I fear we need to get going before there are any routine checks or people trying to communicate with this research facility. The hospital is secure, you all know that these early buildings don’t have windows that open to the outside, that’s been the same since the atmosphere was inhospitable. All the exits have security posted to them so nothing gets in or out without being scanned”
“Then we will force our way out, show Cohaagan we can’t be pushed around forever”
A rather gruff sounding man shouted up and Melina was soon joined by Doug who had overheard the conversation. He lowered to the same sort of level as Melina to look less imposing and introduced who he was.
“Guys, I’m Doug Quaid and I am part of rebellion effort. Believe me when I say that you will be severely outmatched in any confrontation with these women. I used their system only seconds ago to look at our options and this hospital unfortunately is right next to one of their remote operations posts. They co-ordinate nearly fifty security women in close vicinity, all equipped with these BMU devices that could cut you down to the size of insects before you even reached the outskirts of the hospital grounds. We only have one such device here so the odds of all of making it are very slim.”
“Doug’s right”
Melina took over and tried to be sympathetic to the poor men who were eager for revenge at the way they had been treated.
“If we attempt to get out of here and cause a big confrontation the result for our rebellion effort could set us back majorly, especially if we are captured. Doug and I are close to knowing the full picture of what Cohaagan has planned for the population of this planet and maybe how we can stop her for good.”
“So what do you suggest Melina?”
Tony from the neighbouring containment unit shouted up and Melina in reaction looked blankly at Doug hoping his inventiveness would come up with something.
“Hey don’t look at me Mel, I didn’t plan for this rescue mission”
Doug frowned and couldn’t see an obvious solution.
“Well we can’t just leave them here, and that Penetrator capsule thingy we used to smuggle you inside is only good for one person and its busted now, so that could be detected”
The mention from Melina of the Penetrator gave Doug an idea.

“Guys, have they shrunk you since you have been here?”
Doug questioned and Tony responded.
“Most of us were transported here about one foot tall originally, but they have altered our heights from twelve inches to eight and then to six as we are now, the whole floor of these prisons we are kept inside, glow up white when she makes such alterations and our buildings scale to accommodate.”
“Then it could be possible, the reduction capability from the reformator technology that covers these units you are in would be more powerful than the hand held BMU’s and we could shrink you all on mass to a size that would allow Melina to carry you and so that you are not detectible by their security scanners”
“You are talking about shrinking us all again? Smaller than we are right now?”
Tony and a few of the other men began to feel very nervous and there was a lot of cross chatter amongst them in an instant. It was one thing to be six inches tall but to contemplate and volunteer to be made even smaller was not appealing for any of them.
“It’s a risk I would have to share Tony, I have to get out of here myself so I won’t be asking you to do something I was not prepared to do myself. But we would have to be really small”
“Wait a minute guys”
Came a concerned sounding Melina.
“Doug, what sort of size are we talking about here. There are one hundred men down there and if you want me to carry them all then they would need to be tiny, like amazingly tiny. Isn’t that dangerous?”
“Well if my calculations are correct and if my knowledge of the particular scanner waves they use in those security posts is up to date, then to avoid detection each one of us men would have to be about one quarter of a millimetre tall or less. That’s a scary thought but I’m willing to bet we could avoid detection at that extreme size”
“Woah, a quarter of a millimetre? You would be like a little spec of dust compared to me? Are you sure about this?”
“My maths isn’t usually wrong Melina you know that. The hand held BMU can’t go down to that sort of reduction but these more fixed industrial reformators could shrink us that small.”
“I’m not sure I like this plan, no disrespect lady but right now you look really big to me but the thought of being carried around by some behemoth of a woman scares me rigid. What if you dropped us you wouldn’t even know about it”
The gruff sounding man who had spoken earlier shouted up to interrupt the two giants above. Melina looked down at him and smiled to reassure him.
“I’m no monster, but you are right that handling you tiny fella’s would be a problem, for starters I will have a challenge to even see you all properly at such a small size”
“Guys, we are spending too much time here debating this, I suggest we use the equipment here to reduce our sizes to a quarter of a millimetre. Melina then figures out a method to carry us all the safest way possible. We may need to communicate with Melina so I suggest that when you go back to retrieve your nurses outfit, that I see if we can modify and reduce the comms unit out of the Penetrator. When Melina is clear of this facility we need to find a place to restore everyone back to normal. We only have the one BMU currently, the crystal inside them can’t go through the scanner no matter its size without being detected, we only have one unit outside of here that’s in operation but it would take forever to restore you all one by one......”
Thinking on his feet Doug tried to think of a way to restore them all and then it struck him.
“....I have a new friend sympathetic to our cause and the plight of men, he has an industrial reformator so he could use this to grow us all back to normal size”
“Perfect”
Melina said glad to see Doug had not let her down and was still as creative as ever.
“Now, any of you who do not wish to go along with this plan can stay here of course?”
There was a rumbling of opinions being discussed below but Tony as the spokes person agreed.
“Taking our chances in the care of Melina up here and becoming free is all that really matters we agree to your plan”

A few minutes later and Doug was configuring the reformator technology with his back to Melina whilst she was in charge of getting all of the men into the central containment unit so they would all be together when the shrinking occurred. It would have taken her a while to pick up the men one by one at their six inch heights to lift them over the walls and so she decided to straddle the wall with a leg inside each of the two units allowing the men to climb her slender legs and walk across her skirted lap and slide down her other extended limb and into the correct area. The men all seemed to love this idea and some of them seemed to be taking a little more time than was necessary to savour the feeling of climbing up to use such a lovely bridge.

Melina found she was just biting her bottom lip as she felt the flow of the many hands and legs touching her all at the same time, she was trying to be professional but it was an enjoyable few minutes as she felt their small penises casually slap into her legs as they climbed her.

Soon she had finished one transfer and did the same for the rest and finally she found that she was standing like a female Gulliver amongst one hundred naked six inch men all at her feet.
“Enjoying yourself?”
Doug quipped from the outside as he could see the telltale flushing of Melina’s cheeks and she smiled back.
“Well, I’m sure you wouldn’t complain if they were all women down there”
“Guys, I am ready so Melina needs to step out, we can’t have her getting any smaller, and we need all of you to congregate somewhere when you are at the target size”
Melina almost reluctantly gracefully lifted up a leg and stepped over ten or fifteen men to reach the side, other men made room for her large shoes to land as she took a final step to the wall and then left.

Outside Doug kissed her on the lips unseen by the men below and he told her that she had to shrink him to carry him outside but not to the same extent as the other men just yet, his skills were needed to modify a communications device.
“No problem, it’s time for you to get tiny again”
The BMU flashed and Doug watched his girlfriend seemingly grow into a giant as he settled down to a height of two inches in comparison.

Melina picked him up and stood him to one side next to the outside wall of a container so that he would be safe from her accidently stepping on him.
“I’m glad that I made you small honey, you may not have agreed to the Idea I have of how to transport these little guys”
“What are you saying Mel? What idea?”

Chapter 58 by summa0

Being the tallest in the room now, Melina felt more confident to go with an idea that both appealed to her and also was very practical for ensuring she could carry the men once they were shrunk.

She sat on the side of the containment unit with the men below just looking up at her side profile and nice skirted rear. Suddenly the interest of all the men was raised in an instant as she began to slowly unbutton her blouse. There were some sharp intakes of breath as the men gazed up in unison to see this giant beauty actually taking off her blouse and revealing her white bra. No illusion remained now to the real size of her womanly attributes and there was a roar of encouragement from amongst the many onlookers to see the astounding sight of her silk bra cup in profile. Doug was surprised by her behaviour and could tell what she had in mind. Melina draped the blouse over the wall of the containment unit beside her and then twisted to look down at the men below. She was aware of how captivated her audience was, all those small faces locked instantly onto her chest and she could almost feel their eyes trying to roam her impressive upper body. There were a few wolf whistles of appreciation, and she could see them nudging each other and whispering about how fabulous her tits were. Some didn’t even bother to hide their appreciation and openly gawped with their jaws stuck open. It felt so good to Melina to be so brazen and so comfortable amongst so many men and it urged her to be a little flirtatious just for added effect.
“Now little guys, I’m going to be shrinking you all down, really tiny in a few minutes, when you have finished getting smaller even though I look pretty huge to you right now my current size is nothing compared to how I will look, so try not to be frightened of me”
“Frightened? I can’t wait! You are fricking big and fricking gorgeous!”
“Hey put a sock in it Joe, stop being a pervert”
“Andy, have you seen the size of her tits, and soon they’ll be even bigger!”
“I’m in heaven!”
“What a rack, I’m in love already! It can only get better”

There was a rumble of such comments and mainly a lot of testosterone filled excitement brewing amongst the men and Tony shouted to them to be quiet so Melina could finish what she was saying.
“Thanks Tony”
Melina smiled and secretly felt a little turned on by all the lust filled compliments that she had overheard and the reaction her fine body was producing. Unseen by Doug she casually adjusted the strap on the shoulder strap of her bra whilst she then delivered her plan.
“Now, as you can see I’m rather blessed up top here and so I have to wear large bras like this one. My idea is that I can use my bra here to carry all of you.”
“Oh yes! Were going in her bra!”
Another man from the crowd yelled and was shushed by Tony who was trying to keep order.
“That’s right, I figure it’s the safest place. Now I don’t want to crush or hurt any of you but my boobs are going to be, well like two small mountains when you are all tiny, so I have to be very careful. So what I am going to do next is to take off this big bra and drop it down there amongst you guys. Now I’ll leave it upturned and when you start shrinking I suggest you all climb up and make your way inside each of the cups, try and organise yourselves so there is an even split between you. Then I’ll wait a few minutes for you to gather in the middle, try and position yourselves by where my nipples will be, believe me you will see the shapes in the bra you won’t miss them”
Melina grinned and felt rather wet below just explaining what she wanted them to do.
“This way my bra will offer less pressure around the sides of my nipples where it pushes forward so you should all be able to hang on in there quite safely whilst I carefully put it back on. Please don’t any of you decide to go exploring and get lost in my bra, you are going to be incredibly small and it’s going to pretty big in there and I don’t want anyone to fall out or for me not to be able to find you later. Doug is going to join you when he has rigged a communication device and then we I can smuggle you all out”
Doug could hardly believe that she was going to carry all these strangers in her bra and even directing them to congregate around her nipples, her idea seemed sound enough but he couldn’t help but feel jealous somehow like he was sharing his woman and that Melina was enjoying this rescue mission rather more than she ought to.

Standing up Melina turned her back to the men as she reached behind it to unhook her bra catches and then felt confident enough that she turned around and slipped her arms out of the bra ready to pull it away. The men all went deadly silent as they watched the already giant bra being removed and there wasn’t a disappointed one amongst them to see the gigantic pair of all natural enormous breasts now revealed.

“Here you go guys, your thirty four double H rescue wagon awaits”
Melina couldn’t help boasting about her vital statistics as she leaned over the wall with her naked breasts hanging. This new view was provocative with the fullness of her breasts hovering so promisingly above some of the many heads below, whilst she positioned the underwear in the middle of the men. Doug could only listen and grimace at the reaction this caused, he could hear several of the men rather excitedly shouting.
“Double H, man she is built for this job!”
“I think she could fit us all in there now, look at that mother of bra, who needs to shrink!”
It was true as Melina looked down at her strategically placed bra that it was already tremendous in scale compared to the small six inch high passengers that we now inspecting. The way they crowded around the bra made it like some amazing treasure.
“Must look pretty huge huh? Well, just wait a few seconds fella’s because that bra’s going to be titanic”

Feeling pretty good about the situation Melina found that she was eager to shrink the men and she began to operate the holo controls, she was careful to select all of the men, their houses but to avoid selecting her bra”
As she engaged the reduction mode there was a low hum and the floor glowed within the containment area, Melina couldn’t help her own curiosity as she walked back to watch the results in action. She stood looming large over the wall and by the time she had reached it, the men were already dwindling fast and had all dropped below two inches in height. It was fascinating for Melina to observe so many men getting smaller by the second as it was like looking down on a crowd of people from on top of a tall building.

Even at two inches tall the formidable size of the bra presented quite a challenge for the men to climb into its large cups and they started to hurry as they took turns to lift each other up and over the soft giving walls. When they started to get even smaller, the bra took on monumental proportions, Tony was coordinating the effort to get the men evenly distributed but it was becoming very difficult as they were far too tiny to climb up the tall silk walls and over the edge. The alternate route was to use the humongous straps and walk up these curvy white bridges to make for where they met the edge of each cup. The men were all flabbergasted at the walk and the climbing involved to reach the summit and Tony was the last one to stand on the edge. Way below he could see his friends marching towards the indents where Melina’s nipples had proudly stretched the material and he was blown away by how small they looked in this feminine environment, totally dwarfed by the amount of silk acreage that surrounded them all.

Melina found it hard to distinguish the small dots as real men from her current distance and it looked more like a tiny shadow of dark matter in the middle of each cup.
“Oh my, they are so tiny”
Speaking softly Melina looked down at Doug who was small and then back to her bra and couldn’t believe that there were actually one hundred men inside it now.
“Guys? I am going to move really slow and I’m coming in there to put on my bra very carefully.”
Her warning came as she sat on the side wall once more and lifted her legs over one by one. Soon she was stepping very hesitantly up to the bra and towering over it with her feet planted either side.

Tony was huddled in the group of men that occupied the left cup, he heard the powerful female voice announce that she was coming for them and soon he was in total awe to the spectacle of a woman who was standing above them at a height he could hardly fathom. The thunder of her boots, even gently stepping beside the bra bellowed like a dull explosion and many of the men were not prepared to see such a vast living being. Some of them couldn’t help it, and they actually passed water from being so startled by Melina’s presence, whilst others stared up in total fascination and utter disbelief.
“Just how big is she?”
The man immediately next to Tony asked and Tony tried to figure the math, although his train of thought was not focused.
“When we were six inches tall before this all started, she looked from our point of view to be seventy foot tall. So, if we were one inch tall then she’d appear to be over four hundred foot, half an inch is eight hundred foot....”
As Tony began to calculate his friend was now begin to be a little overwhelmed with the statistics that were growing as they narrowed it down.
“.....so we are not even a quarter of an inch which means she is way, way over one thousand six hundred feet tall!”
They both looked at each other in shock, but they were not finished yet.
“Tony, we are only a quarter of a millimetre tall, maths was never my subject but I’m willing to bet that what we are looking up at right now is a woman standing well over thirty thousand feet tall!”
Their conclusions made them all utterly shocked, some of the men who overheard tried to look up at the giantess but they couldn’t see all of her as it was impossible, yet one of them added that fact that Melina was now taller than Mount Everest which amazed them all.

For Melina the situation was very strange, the men were so small that she had a job to tell that they were even inside her bra as she stood over it waiting and hoping that they had all made it to the centres. As she knelt carefully over the bra, she very gently took the two shoulder straps and was slow to raise it closer to her bare breasts trying to keep it level.

The men tumbled and fell in all directions, the movement was tremendous despite Melina’s care. Tony found that he was on his back staring up at a dark fleshy inverted mountain that was at least two hundred feet across, so wide that he had a problem to see all of it at the same time. At first he thought this was her entire breast but he was blown away when the man beside him pointed out that this was just the end of her nipple!
“We are far too small, she is going to crush us for sure with that thing!”
Some of the men began to panic and shout as the mega sized nipple came slowly over them until it blocked all the light from view.
“She can’t even hear us scream!”
Another man shouted anxious about this encounter. But soon the bra was on and they all tumbled around the very top and sides of her nipple without any of them suffering more than the discomfort of bumping into her firm flesh. As Melina straightened up and fastened her bra at the back, she was aware of some faint tingling sensations around her nipples and it instantly produced a smile.

Doug watched as Melina stood up and came back to pick him up in her hand.
“I can hardly tell that they are all in there, there is no sign of them from the outside they are that tiny, its like they don’t exist, yet I know they are all in my bra, all one hundred of them”
Softly she whispered and Doug had to admit that he couldn’t see any evidence from the silky exterior of the secrets this material covered.
“Just don’t pull that blouse over your chest too tight Melina”
He warned and she smiled as she put the blouse back on and smoothed it down tucking its tails neatly into her skirt and fastening her belt.
“Wow, this is some responsibility, all those men relying on little me to carry them to safety”
“Hey Melina there is no little about you, those guys right now would think I was a giant and I’m nothing compared to you up there”
“I guess”
She gulped at the thought and picked Doug up slipping him onto her shoulder and arranged her long hair to cover him.

They successfully reached Angelina’s room which wasn’t far but Melina was trying to walk extra slow making sure that the natural wobble of her huge assets was as minimal as possible. However inside her bra the many men were all trying to hold on to the material which wasn’t so smooth to them anymore and offered some fibres they could actually hold onto in the darkness.

Very quickly Melina explained the situation keeping her voice as low as possible and she sat back in a chair whilst Angelina took Doug in hand to find the discarded Penetrator. Doug was soon on the table with the two giantesses watching avidly as he set to work stripping out some of the panels to remove part of the communications equipment. With his improvisation and technical know how he was able to rig up a device that he could carry and communicate to Melina with. Part of the onboard computer was now accessible and he managed to strip out some of the system in order that he had a small sensor at his disposal and a holo projection interface. All of this was originally built into the penetrator so he could analyse the immediate outside world from within and help Melina when he was onboard only he had never anticipated removing it and making it portable in this way.

“I’m ready”
He said after twenty minutes of performing some technical magic. He held the equipment clumsily to his chest as it wasn’t very ergonomic.
“I can hear you inside my head, like before”
Melina smiled at his brilliance which never ceased to astound her.
“Yeh, it’s just like before, I can speak and hear you, but I can also hear your thoughts directly so you don’t have to speak with that powerful voice of yours”
“Then it’s time for me to get changed back into a nurse so we can use my false identity and get out of the nearest security exit”
“Stay there with Angel, whilst I change”
“Sure”
Doug agreed and watched Melina walk off.

“I can’t believe she is walking around with a hundred men tucked inside her bra and I can’t even tell”
“Yeh, it’s quite something isn’t it?”
Not so pleased with the situation Doug smiled as he fiddled with the equipment.
“Gosh, was that some of them moving along the top of my left nipple?”
A stray thought was release from Melina as she started to undress and Doug of course heard it which made him feel a tad jealous that these strangers no matter how tiny, were touching skin on skin with his girlfriend. He had to keep his cool and remember it was a rescue no matter how unconventional.

When Melina returned she was back in the white nurses outfit.
“Angelina, things might get very uncomfortable around here when they find out what we have done, I suggest you get rid of that security uniform in your vaporiser disposal unit along with the remaining parts of Doug’s little machine here.”
“No problem”
Leaning in to hug Angelina, Melina abruptly stopped and then her expression was a big smile.
“I nearly forgot about my one hundred little passengers, I would have mushed them against you”
There was a giggle from Angelina who saw the funny side of how a simple action could have threatened the lives of these fragile beings, and how a hundred men could have died squashed between their boobs.
“Now, to shrink you Doug and that contraption you have built so that Angelina can dispose of this BMU as well”

The BMU was pointed at Doug taking into account the hardware he was carrying so they scaled down together. As Melina fired the beam she watched him slowly reduce, as he became tinier she lowered her head to the table top so that she could follow his shrinking close up. Soon he was hardly noticeable and she was frightened stay as close or even breathe in his presence, in case she would knock him down.

“I can only just about see you Doug, you are like a little dot”
Melina decided to think her communication with Doug for fear she could burst his eardrums from being so close up. As Doug settled to his new height, which was just shy of a quarter of a millimetre, the world had become a totally different place. The table top now resembled a flat wooden desert that seemed to go on indefinitely around except when he looked straight ahead at the white curvy mountain range which had to be Melina!
“Oh my......you are.....incredible”

By this time Melina was stood up and leaned closer to the table surface yet made sure she was careful that her long hair didn’t drop to the surface and potentially land on Doug or worse swing and swipe him clean off the table.
“I’m looking at you but I can’t see all of you at the same time, there is just so much of you Melina!”
He exclaimed as he tried to take in her proportions which were frighteningly huge.
“Wait till he sees the size of my boobs”
As Melina thought this it was relayed and Doug laughed, her dimensions were staggering to behold.
“Melina, I can’t begin to tell you how vulnerable I feel right now”
“Doug I’m stood in the same room as you, only inches away and it’s like you are not even here with me, except for the voice in head. But we must stop all of this fascination with our sizes and get out of this hospital before half of Cohaagan’s security forces are called here”

Chapter 59 by summa0

Melina was careful how she picked up her miniscule boyfriend, lowing a solitary upturned finger nail she kept it still and allowed Doug to climb inside. The nail was almost unrecognisable and very dangerous looking as he boarded. The wind he experienced as Melina slowly moved him towards her bra made him shout into the communications device.
“Careful baby”
“I’m trying it’s not easy handling someone the size of a grain of sand you know”
Melina thought her answer back as she used her free hand to lower the zip on her nurses uniform and then eased the top of her bra cup open allowing Doug to be offered inside.
“Ok, I’m in”
He instructed and the material above his head just closed. The slope of her breast was dark but the glow from the machine he handled allowed him to use it like a torch as he found that he was small enough to walk down her breast.
“Stay still until I get to your nipple its, a long way, it’s a really long way”

Melina couldn’t even feel Doug moving across her breast as she patiently waited. It took several minutes for Doug to come close to the lower regions of her breast and he was beginning to realise that this was nothing like his past experiences. As he closed towards the front of her breast, it was beginning to slope more and he was now having to be very careful.
“Are you there yet tiny?”
“Hey, you are a H cup, not a B cup, I’m nearly there”

“Melina, its time you left, the day security will be going to the research labs at some stage on their rounds and you need to be long gone with your precious cargo.”
Angelina felt uncomfortable with Melina still present and wanted her to be safe. Without thinking Melina turned and made for the door thanking Angelina again, her action was innocent enough but the wobble induced to her breast made Doug slide over the edge of her boob and he bounced into the bra and then against the wall like face of her areola, where luckily the material held him and stopped him falling any further. He had no clue how far he had fallen but he wasn’t hurt, only winded and totally shocked.
“Hey careful big lady you knocked me for six just then!”
Doug shouted into the microphone and Melina thought back to him with a simple “sorry babe”.

Five minutes later and Melina was approaching the security scanner and the same entrance she had used to come into the hospital. By this time Doug had actually found his way down on top of her nipple and there were quite a number of the men joining him, Tony included.
“So, this gadget allows us to hear what she is thinking huh?”
Tony questioned amazed at the technology.
“Yeh, it’s ideal for covert operations, we can hear here but she only hears us if we speak directly into the microphone over here, like this”
“Doug, there seems to be a bit of a queue ahead, I’m going to wait my turn and not look too eager, hey who are you talking to?”
Thinking to Doug whilst she sat on a chair behind several cleaning ladies who were waiting for the scanner, Melina was curious to hear who was in the background.
“Melina, I am with Tony and several of the other guys who have found thier way on top of your nipple”
“Oh....”
The short response from Melina came with the realisation once more that there were lots of men that she could hardly feel all gathering on top of her nipples.
“...all those naked little guys on my nipples”
A sexy thought flowed carelessly through her mind and Doug frowned to find that Melina was still enjoying this.
“Sorry, it’s....just quite something to think of you all in there”
“Don’t apologise to us”
Tony said with a grin and Doug felt very awkward.

In the dim light afforded by the equipment in his hands, Doug could see probably twenty or so men just sitting around and talking and some more in the distance where the silky ceiling seemed to narrow.
“We were trying to work out her size earlier, I mean compared to us she is really gigantic now”
Trying to make some small talk Melina could hear this conversation as Tony was close to Doug , activating the Microphone.
“It’s the biggest I have ever seen here myself, in fact, I can probably pull up the scan unit on this system and tell you how big she is in our scale”
“That’d be interesting, I was wondering that myself, just how big am I to all of you tiny men?”
Melina cut into the conversation and Doug placed down the equipment whilst he used a holo interface upon it. There was an instant 3d representation of Melina and a whole host of statistics began to appear.
“Melina, you are over six miles tall to us, that’s......”
“Six miles”
Melina actually said this out loud due to how surprised she was, and the cleaning lady next to her turned and gave her a strange look.
“Sorry, I was just thinking of that old country and western song, the long six miles do you know it?”
There was no such song and the lady shook her head and tried to ignore Melina thinking she was a bit simple or at least very peculiar.
“I’m six miles tall compared to you little guys, that’s awesome”
“Yeh, and your feet are over five thousand foot long, with an inside leg measurement of three point two miles....”
As Doug relayed the statistics Tony was looking wide eyed and having trouble to comprehend his own size.
“I’m more than a giantess this time Doug”
Melina grinned to herself and couldn’t help but find the contemplation of her size a touch arousing, so much so that she let another uncontrolled thought slip through.
“How big must my tits be to them if I’m six miles high?”
Of course Doug was already onto those more interesting numbers and it surprised even him.
“Each of your boobs stands out over 3200 feet from your chest, and they are each 4017 feet wide, and your nipple is......expanding?”

Hearing the numbers, and becoming more aroused by how tiny the men must have felt in her presence, Melina’s nipples were hardening and the men could all feel this reaction as the fleshy surface beneath them expanded and ever felt warmer to the touch. The digital counter on the display for her measurements increased until it read five hundred and seventeen feet long.
“Her nipples are over five hundred feet long guys!”
Tony read the figure and Doug wished he hadn’t started this as the men close by cheered.
“I’m sorry, I’m feeling a little turned on, by all this talk, you have to forgive me it’s not often I have a hundred naked little guys hanging out on my tits, sorry about my nipples getting a bit larger it’s only natural.”
Trying to explain her arousal Doug wasn’t pleased and wanted to change the subject.
“You just focus on staying calm and acting casual so you can get us all out of here Melina”
“Sure..”
She said and breathed out heavily to try to ease her arousal.

“Ok, Doug, and all you little guys, keep still, and switch that thing off, I’m going in now”


The world that was Melina’s five hundred foot long nipple around them, shook briefly as she moved forward to be scanned. Her heart was thumping like wild but she kept a cool outward appearance as the light of the scanner moved up and down her body. Now was the crunch time, were they small enough to be insignificant to this type of scanner as Doug predicted?
“Ok, all clear, you can go through to the body mass chamber and return to normal size”
A few minutes later and Doug switched the equipment back on and all the guys were relieved that this stage had passed leaving them all undiscovered.
“Now, Melina, they are going to want to put you back to your normal height. That won’t be so ideal for you to get into the tunnel entrance beneath the rock, maybe you can come up with an excuse to stay a bit shorter”

With some quick thinking, Melina asked if she could stay the same size with the plausible excuse that she was being asked to go to the space sport to assist with some medical matters and this would save her decreasing the other end for time. The security woman on the controls didn’t seem to bat an eyelid but she did offer that the trains to the space port were not ideal for short women to travel on.

Once she was free and into the hospital grounds, Melina told the men and there was a major sigh of relief and a mighty cheer from the men which she could hear relayed from the noise behind Doug.
Soon she was inside the tunnels and making her way back to Venus ville.
“Melina, my friend Jeremy runs the large store on the edge of town, is there any tunnels you could use to get us there?”
Doug asked eager to get the men out of his girlfriend’s bra and back to normal by using Jeremy’s industrial reformator unit that he primarily used to convert bulk shipments of clothes and accessories.
“Sure, I know the shop you mean, we used to have a tunnel that came up in their changing rooms, beneath the floor tiles. We set it up as a potential escape route, we haven’t been able to use it since many of us became larger but I should fit easily now that I’m so short like this.”
“Short, yeh right, I mean you aren’t quite seven miles tall, that is so short”
Tony said as he laughed.
“Sorry Tony, I forget that to you men I am measured in miles, but I am only five foot eleven right now in reality”

Melina walked the long tunnels and felt quite alone as she made her way to the access corridor for the shop, it was a peculiar feeling as she was in the company of over one hundred men yet she could see none of them and barely felt their presence. The exit was dusty and forced Melina to cough which unsettled the men inside her bra, the massive shock wave sent through her bust as a result of this involuntary cough put all of the men into mass disarray. When they recovered Doug had to tell Melina that her coughing was not a good experience for them all. Soon however, Melina was carefully pushing up on the trap door style exit and found resistance to the mechanism from above. It was clear to her that some floor tiles had been stuck down over the base of the changing room chamber above and she had to push very hard to break through. It was only a few minutes later that Melina stood in the changing room area. Covering her tracks she settled the tiles back into place and hoped they didn’t look too disturbed.

The shop was closed which Melina already knew as the retail establishments didn’t operate a full week on Mars, so she knew there would be no surprises from customers and only Jeremy the shop keeper to find.

One thing that did strike Melina in an instant was her current size, she was inside the shop which was dominated by women’s clothing and standing at a regular earth stature the clothes looked very large as they towered above her on the display rails. This gave her quite an insight to the view most men would have experienced on a day to day basis, she had to admit it was better to be looking down than looking up.
“Wow, I do feel short in here”
She thought back to Doug who didn’t bother to respond.

The interior lights of the shop were on but the shutters to the outside windows were closed and Melina began to search for Jeremy. She figured this new friend of Doug’s might be dedicated enough to work inside the shop when it was closed, perhaps stock taking or catching up on paperwork etc, but as she searched he was nowhere to be seen.

“Guys, it looks like this Jeremy is not here, so I guess we just use his machine and get you guys enlarged”
“Sure, it’s in the rear of the shop, Jeremy used it to adjust my height when we first met”
Describing how to find the right section of the shop, Melina was soon in the correct room.
Logging into the holo controls for the platform based reformator, Melina managed to find the access point to operate the unit but it required a log in and activation code.
“Doug, this is your domain, the computer is locked out unless I have an access code”
She thought back to Doug who realised this was going to be a big obstacle.
“Of course, I saw him log in. It was just a simple voice command key and a typed numeric sequence. But I really didn’t take note, it didn’t seem relevant at the time, we need Jeremy I’m afraid. Does he have an online diary?”
Using the control computer of the reformator, Melina managed to see Jeremy’s shop diary.
“Looks like today, this afternoon, that he is out being escorted to a warehouse, near the space port to look at new stock sent up from Earth. Looks like it’s going to be six or seven hours before he’s due to return. That’s going to be late”
“Then we have to wait Melina, I can’t talk you through how to hack his system, if you were to inadvertently trigger their on-line monitoring process, we could expose ourselves before getting these guys back to normal and me for that matter”
Doug concluded seeing no other option but to patiently wait.

“So, we have to remain like dust mites for the next few hours?”
A discontent man walked up to Doug and Tony put a hand on his shoulder.
“Clive, this wasn’t exactly planned, we are safe and we are out of that dam hospital. A few hours hanging out on a giant pair of tits isn’t going to hurt any of us”
“Better make yourself comfortable Mel”
Recommended Doug and Melina did just that. Moving to a couch that was used by the lady customers she had to climb up and onto its surface using some nearby steps that Jeremy must have regularly used.

Melina lay back on the couch with her head and shoulders resting on the base of a huge cushion, she was still for several minutes just relaxing when she felt some activity on her right nipple. Some of the men were moving about and she could just feel the hint of a nice sensation.
“Mmm, they should jump up and down all together, then perhaps I could really feel them”
A stray thought slipped out from her mind as she begun to think about all those tiny naked men spread around her nipples.
“Mel, what did you just think?”
“Sorry, I was feeling a bit too relaxed, Doug you really don’t realise how hard it is to think straight knowing that you have so many of the opposite sex, all naked and all moving around upon one of your most sensitive places”
Trying to explain to her man, Melina couldn’t help but visualise all those tiny helpless men trapped inside her bra and how magnificent her comparative five hundred plus foot nipples must be to them.
“Well try not to think about it Mel, keep your professional head on, we are on a mission”
Doug said a little grumpily but Tony was of a different opinion as he heard the exchanges.
“The girl’s turned on, give her break she’s only human. I know that I wouldn’t have a chance of keeping a straight head if there were a hundred naked babe’s camped out in my underwear”
“It is quite erotic”
Melina added and couldn’t help this comment. She had also unzipped the front of her dress to expose her bra so that she could look down at the cups for any signs of life beneath them.
“Tony, do you mind? I need to keep her calm, we can’t have Melina getting aroused, I mean that could be dangerous for us at this size if she......”
“I am aroused, are you guys too small to figure out my nipples have been rock hard ever since you little guys were forced onto them?”
With this thought back to them, Melina recalled how large Doug had said her nipples actually appeared.
“Mel, this isn’t helping”
Again Doug tried to slow the conversation but Melina was starting to circum to the titillation of the reality of being a six mile tall giantess with such fantastic statistics to this large captive audience.

“I’ve got nipples pointing out like two five hundred foot long bullets inside this bra, they’ve never been harder. Gosh if my nipple’s are that humongous just think how big would my pussy be to one of you guys?”
Several of the men now gathered around the speaker and Doug felt more than a little awkward as they all seemed to enjoy listening to Melina’s inner voice and her clearly growing arousal.
“How big is her pussy then?”
“Man, if this is a five hundred foot nipple then this broad has got to have a whole grand canyon down there somewhere!”
The men spoke randomly and all seemed to be getting into the spirit of the discussion and Melina could hear them relayed into her thoughts.
“Oooh yes, come on Doug, check it out, tell me. I want to know just how big I am down there....”
“Mel!”
Doug was frustrated but Tony seemed to be muscling in on the hardware and having seen how Doug scanned her before and read off the stats, his hand gesture initiated a second holo key board so two users were now able to operate with dual control. Of course this hardware was able to accommodate multiple users like most virtual terminals and much to Doug’s annoyance Tony had the body stats up on the projected screen and was answering the question.
“Woah....no way!”
He shouted and then shared with them all exactly what had surprised him.
“To our scale, her pussy is over three thousand foot deep! Melina, most buildings wouldn’t satisfy you!”
“Three thousand foot”
Melina repeated, she knew that if she appeared to them as a six mile tall woman, that her pussy would be some gargantuan size but this sounded so incredible. Just how intimidating this statistic was to the men she could only imagine but her mind loved conjuring up the image of all these naked men standing around her pussy gasping at how vast its interior was and how scared they were to be so close to it.
“That is so erotic, I could lose all one hundred of you men inside me and still have room for a thousand more, just how many men your size would actually fit in there.......oooh, that’s......making me hornier by the second”

By now Doug had had enough, he was not comfortable with Melina getting so carried away and these strangers were egging her on and feeding her with fuel to make her even more aroused.
“Mel, I don’t want to repeat but you are six miles tall to us, getting really aroused in our company is not a good idea when we are this tiny to you....”
Trying to slow up the situation, Melina could hear Doug but she was already very engaged with the whole interaction. Before she had suppressed the powerful feelings that her immense size over these men had generated but now she was relaxing and they were in relative safety, so her guard was lowered.

Thoughts popped into her head, thoughts that she couldn’t help and thoughts that many of the men could now hear.
“Tiny yes, mmmm, you are all so tiny to me, aren’t you?
More and more men began to huddle around the equipment so they could all listen to Melina, noting the change in the voice that came from her thoughts.
“Mel, maybe I should.....”
Doug began to speak and wanted to turn off the interface for a while in order to allow Melina no extra stimulus but several of the men, who were more than eager to continue with their entertainment, pulled him back from the microphone before he could finish.
“What?”
Melina thought back having only caught part of Doug’s sentence, meanwhile Tony saw his friends restraining Doug and covered for them. The men were not being rough but they held him firm showing him that they really didn’t want him to pull the plug on their fun.

Out of ear shot from Melina, Doug was protesting.
“Let me go guys, you don’t want her to get all excited”
“Of course we do, the girl deserves a reward for rescuing us, the least we can do is to let her have some fun”
Said one of the men immediately holding Doug’s right arm and then he firmly offered.
“Look guy, we are really thankful that you helped to rescue us but she is the real hero, she took the biggest risk to walk us through that scanner. Why don’t you chill out for a bit ok?”
With that they released Doug keeping him at a distance.

“Doug, said he needs to think through your plan against Cohaagan, so he’s not going to be speaking for a bit if that’s ok?”
“Erm sure Tony, so will you be keeping me company and talking to me?”
“I’d be happy to and so would a lot of the other guys down here with me, most of us are listening now. You know we are all really thankful that you have risked everything to rescue us this way”
“My pleasure”
Melina thought back and found her hands straying to her dress pulling the zip even further down to expose her body.

Chapter 60 by summa0

“Melina, the lads in here couldn’t help but overhear how excited you were getting just thinking about there being so many of us and all so tiny on your nipples like this.....”
Tony began and Melina was conscious that she had been very open with her thoughts.
“Sorry, I have to confess I do enjoy being a giantess and it’s pretty sexy for me to imagine a hundred naked men all on my body.....with me so...so big to you all”
Again Melina was slipping into a state of arousal and Tony grinned to the men next to him.
“No need to be sorry Melina, I can speak for most of the guys when I say that we are all equally very sexually curious about this situation. I mean, we are standing on what to us are the largest breasts in the world and I for one would love to see more of your exquisite giant curves.”

“He’s right Melina”
A man standing directly besides Tony began to add his own thoughts.
“We all got a thrill from seeing a sexy lady like you towering above us back when we were six inches tall”
“Who’s that speaking now?”
Melina thought back, hearing a new voice and finding the conversation was getting her hot.
“My names, Graham I’m twenty years old and I can vouch that most of my friends from the younger camp in here all are besotted with you already. And when you took your blouse off earlier, oh man I found it hard not to spank myself silly, you have the most gorgeous big breasts I have ever seen and they were so much bigger than me back then!”
Tony laughed at the younger and more enthusiastic man at his side and saw that Graham was getting stiff just talking openly to Melina this way.
“Well, thank you little Graham, I don’t know what to say........”
Feeling flattered by all the attention from these strangers Melina was getting very moist between her legs.

“Melina, this poor boy is half mast now just speaking with you this way, but I can’t blame him, we couldn’t have hoped for a more beautiful pair of giant breasts to come to our assistance.”
Tony flattered her and encouraged others to join in. A very timid looking young man stepped up close to the microphone.
“Miss Melina, my names Martin, I was from the younger camp like Graham and I have a confession. Please forgive me but my buddy Jim and I have already pulled our trains since we’ve been in here.”
“Oh, so you...and your little friends have been playing with yourselves inside there, underneath my bra cup? And you’ve actually cum over my nipples?”
Melina answered Martin but instead of showing any form of concern the excitement hinted behind her questions, revealed that the thought of these men secretly playing with themselves and desiring her was a rush. A big rush, especially when she had no knowledge that this was all going on under the calm silk exterior of her bra.
“That we have, you are so beautiful. And when you stepped over us in that short skirt, I mean wow! I was looking up and..........”
“Hey Martin, cool your jets man”
Tony interrupted his keen young companion for fear he may be stepping over the mark but Melina loved it. She had her fingers running inside the front of her unzipped dress and she glided them over the front of her panties and felt the wetness seeping into them from the inside out.
“I’m so wet, these little guys are actually turning me on”
The men all heard yet another uncontrolled thought escape Melina’s head, by now she was actively encouraging the men and openly flirting.
“Martin....please continue to tell me, what did you see when you were looking up at me, my little man?”

It was becoming evident that Melina was struggling to think back to them and not just talk to herself, at the same time Melina was stroking the outside of her panties and it felt very good. Somehow she had quite forgotten Doug was amongst this band of naked men and she was revelling in the moment.
“Miss Melina, I saw those big black boots you wore, they were so tall! But then there was your gorgeous legs in them, they towered over us all. And as we looked up your skirt, you stepped over us and flashed a pair of huge white panties over our heads. That was such a sexy sight!”
Martin recalled the situation and was soon stiff as a result, however he was not embarrassed amongst the other men. Spending so much time with the other males had made all them less self conscious and freer with their emotions.
“You found it sexy to see a giant women stepping over you and wearing a little skirt, huh? That’s so naughty to look up my skirt but you know if I was standing over you right now, these panties would be more gigantic than you could possibly imagine......”
This rather seductive thought came from Melina as she allowed her fingers to slide under those very panties to find her wet sex. Stroking her pussy she was picturing all those men looking up at her from below in awe of her size and just how titanic her presence would be.
“We’d love to repay you for your kindness Melina, and all us guys down here got to thinking that if you allowed us we could try and give you some pleasure?”
Tony took over the conversation and presented this idea hoping to have some fun with the giantess and Melina was more than up for his suggestion.

Doug was still in the background being held back and unable to participate in these conversations, he was however able to hear all too well how things were progressing. It appeared his girlfriend was being courted by these men and they were winning her over. It wasn’t long before Doug had to speak out again.
“Guys, please! This is my girlfriend!”
The man nearest to Doug holding his left arm, grinned and sarcastically spoke back.
“From where I’m standing, there’s more than enough of her to go round, she’s big enough for all of us mate”
Moving away from the microphone Tony walked in the dim light afforded by the equipment and straight up to Doug’s face.
“Look Doug, we don’t mean you any harm pal. You have to appreciate all the guys including me, feel like we owe your girl. She’s not exactly arguing right now so grin and bear it, because you’re out numbered a hundred to one”

“Give me some pleasure Tony? Just what do you and your little nude army in there have in mind? I mean in case you haven’t noticed you are all teensy tiny little men right now and I am a whole six miles of voluptuous woman from my head to my pretty toes”
Melina excitedly repeated her height as it would be viewed by the men and this spurred her on to dive her fingers deeper into her womanhood. Rushing back to the equipment Tony came back with a suggestion to test how well they were progressing with Melina.
“Oh I think we could go on an expedition away from these grand hills and down to the Jungle beyond, maybe see if we could find a big cat to tame, eh guys?”
Giving his best attempt to tease Melina, Tony found that she was very receptive right now, in her mind’s eye she visualised a precession of tiny naked men wandering across the vast expanse of her flat stomach and making a bee line for her pussy.
“That sounds so exciting, mmmmm, but careful tiny, the big pussy cat might be very hungry and very, very scary when you find it. And it’s already dribbling in anticipation of some very small snacks to eat”
Sounding totally into the moment, Melina proceeded to remove her arms from the dress and then slid her legs and body out of the nurse’s uniform. Now in just her underwear she could not hold back from expressing her desires any longer.
“Hey little guys”
Talking down towards her cleavage, Melina managed to speak softly to address both groups of men in each of her bra cups. Her voice even quelled as it was, still rained down on the men with a powerful attention grabbing bass like boom.
“In a second I’m going to unhook and take off this enormous bra from on top of you all, so you guys can roam free”

With her warning relayed, Melina hoped that none of them would hold onto the underside of the fabric and very soon she had gently released the bra and lifted it clear. Her firm breasts wobbled and upset most of the men from their footing, luckily none of them fell off the wide platform of her nipples. With the current incline of her body she knew they would be forced to move to the base of each nipple.
“Sorry if that was a bumpy ride, I did try to keep these babies still”
She thought back to Tony and the others trying to re-establish contact to make sure there were no after effects to her actions.

The entire group of men had fallen and slid around uncontrollably across the darker flesh of her nipples but as predicted they congregated now at the base of this towering protrusion. Free from the safety net of the white ceiling that had been removed, the light flooded over them and Tony was grappling with the equipment to protect it and continue talking again. When he recovered his composure this bouncy world shifted once again as Melina lay prone on the couch with her breasts now pointing straight up. All of the men found they were tumbled onto the impressive expanse of her areolas and now they could all truly appreciate the vertical tower of her five hundred plus foot nipples the shaft of which put them all in shadow!

“How awesome!”
Shouted Tony with others once more gathering nearby.
“No, way is that a nipple! Man, that’s has to be a fifty storey building!”
Martin joined in with his appraisal of the monolithic living structure before them. Hearing them react this way gave Melina such a thrill.
Resting her chin down on her slender neck, Melina could see the small animated dots moving around her perfect areolas, but their weight was so negligible that their presence couldn’t be felt except for the faintest of tickling sensations. Even so, it was exciting for her to appreciate the scale of her own body which she knew was a huge landscape beneath them.
“If my nipples look fifty storeys high my tits must be incredibly huge”
Boasting of her size, the men on top of each of her areolas now looked across to see the chasm of cleavage that separated them from an identical mountain of a breast that seemed immeasurable in their eyes and hard to comprehend as a real woman’s body part.
“Melina......you’re not a woman, you are a whole sexy countryside! Look at that....look at her cleavage guys, she could hide a whole town down there!”

The men were stunned by what they could see and Doug, who was no longer restrained, was joining the few seconds of silence that seemed to be mandatory as they each contemplated their own insignificance to this sexy sight. As Doug broke his lustful gazing of the beautiful scenery, he tried to find Tony and his equipment. Due to his current size the small bumps on the surface of Melina’s areole were taller than he was and not to mention many times wider, making for an uneven set of islands to negotiate. As he climbed onto one of them its quivering mass sunk just a little as he pulled himself over it, standing on top he could see Tony and the bulk of the men in a large group only a small distance away. Doug only wished he could shout across to Melina’s giant ears, but her face seemed so far away in the distance despite how large it actually was. His loudest cry would not even register he thought, unless he was standing inside the canal of one of those huge ears.

Her behaviour had disappointed him yet he also knew that she was a very sexual creature who loved the scenario of being a giant woman almost as much as he loved to be small in her presence. Would he have passed up an unrepeatable opportunity to fulfil a fantasy with a hundred naked women? That question was difficult to answer but he did want to get back in contact with Melina before things went too far and someone got hurt with these games. However before Doug managed to slide off the jelly like mound he was stood on, one of the guys who had restrained him before grabbed his leg from behind and soon he was once more trying to free himself. Several of the men heard the confrontation and within minutes Doug was restricted once more by two burly men holding his arms.
“Boys, I’m waiting for your promised expedition to start....or are you all so tiny that you are stranded on the top of my boob’s way up there?”
Giggling in her thoughts as she said this, Melina’s chest quivered sending all the men to their knees before she could control her enjoyment.
“Hey don’t tease Melina, the guys are raring to explore but we are thousands of feet high up here and we don’t have any parachutes, talk about a busty broad!“
Offering this in response to Melina, Tony and the rest of the men had walked a long distance to the steep curve of her breast where they could no longer walk for it turned into a sheer drop. At their size they would have needed a cable car or some hang gliders to make their way down and this frustrated them from continuing any further. They were all stranded on her boob just as she had observed.
“Well, it looks like I will have to rescue you all again then doesn’t it?”
Melina thought back to Tony and the others and then spoke softly but aloud so all of them could hear her plan.
“Little men, it’s exploring time and I can’t wait much longer, so I’m going to carefully offer my finger nails so you can hop aboard and take the elevator down to the main land”
With her plan relayed Melina slowly moved one pair of fingers towards the top and side of her left breast and waited. The small spec sized figures moved almost in formation mounting the top surface of her shiny nails and with the uttermost care they were lowered to disembark just below her neck.

Tony and his fellow explorers were amazed to see fingers and finger nails that were so enormous, some of them were frightened as the nails approached and comments of how easily Melina could crush them beneath the tip of a solitary finger, came to mind. However the slow and steady handling of this manoeuvre set all of them at ease, although the scary journey from the peak of her breasts and down to the base of her sloping neck was certainly a test for the men who suffered from vertigo and some of them were all too glad to be stepping off the nail that had carried them and back onto the relative safety on top of her body.

With each of her breasts visited by these unconventional elevator platforms, all one hundred and one men gathered together and most of them around Tony who was rallying them up for the journey that lay ahead.
“Men, welcome to planet Melina, and our beautiful sexy saviour, it’s time we repaid this gorgeous titanic babe for her kindness, so who’s with me!”
There was a roar of approval, hearing his words Melina’s face had the largest of smiles plastered across it but none of the men could have seen her expression right now as only the towering barrier of her chin dominated the view behind them.

Tony was most surprised that Melina had not saved them walking what had to be several miles down to her body, especially as she was openly getting more and more aroused by this situation. Before they set off he couldn’t help but question this.
“You do realise Melina that the walk from here to your more interesting body parts is probably several miles for our little legs? I hope you can wait for us?”
“Mmmmm, there was a reason I put you all up there, two big sexy reasons in fact....”
Melina answered making sure not to giggle this time with her own naughty thoughts.
“.....I want to see you all march down my cleavage, right between my big sexy boobs so you can really see how tiny you are”

Chapter 61 by summa0

There was now a precession of one hundred and one men walking down her body with Tony at the head leading, whilst trailing near the rear Doug was being coerced to walk with along with them. The scenery was spectacular as they were entering a valley between the mountainous breasts either side, the endless plane of her body stretched as far as they could see, and way off in the distance her feet offered them some idea of just how stunning the length of this giantesses body actually was.
With the men all walking down the centre line of her cleavage, Melina’s hands were now clasped out of view but resting on the sides of her breasts. She could see how unbelievably tiny these men were and she felt compelled to ask Tony to satisfy her sexual curiosity.
“Tony?...little Tony, describe to me just how big my tits look to you little boys right now...it makes me so horny being this big to you all”
Tony was only too happy to oblige and as he walked carrying the equipment in his arms they all marvelled at the two curvy walls of flesh.
“They...they are mountains, there is no other words to describe them. I feel like a tiny piece of lint that you would just swipe from your top, like nothing compared to them.”
“And how about now? Is it sexier if I make them really tower over you all?”

Suddenly in their peripheral vision the walls were closing in! Melina gently eased her boobs inwards making sure to leave enough of a gap for this little precession of men, but trying to intimidate them with her boobs filling up the sky above and almost touching together. The cleavage line formed was over three thousand foot to the top and terrifyingly big to stare up at!
“Please don’t crush us!”
Martin ran to the microphone, a little scared to see the shadow that now told of the threatening thousands of foot tall breasts either side of them.
“I won’t crush you”
Came the comforting thought back from Melina which was then unfortunately added with another thought she was trying to keep to herself.
“But I love the fact that you are scared of my boobs”
The power trip was getting to Melina, she could smother a hundred men right now between her breasts and easily extinguish their lives by colliding her flesh together. It was her decision to make and a hundred little arms and legs, the hundreds of little muscles could do nothing to stop her if she chose the dark path. Of course she was not bad natured and despite getting off on the thrill of her power she would never do anything to harm them.
“They are scary! They so freaking big, I can’t see the top of them!”
Martin sounded blown away by the view and who could blame him? With breasts that measured almost three times taller than the empire state building back on earth from this angle none of the men could fail to be in awe of these living wonders.
“Man, my mind is telling me that there should be clouds half way up them, just cause they reach so high and yet there isn’t any! It’s just your boobs stretching up and up into the sky. Man you are one big babezilla of woman!”
Tony was scared by the view but he was also impressed and turned on by it, this beautiful woman, this giantess looked like a whole world to them.
“Babezilla, huh? How about boobzilla!”
Melina added and wobbled her breasts which nearly made most of the men wet themselves to see such gigantic surroundings that loomed over them, moving so unpredictably.
“Please don’t do that again!”
Martin shouted, feeling very intimidated.
“No, please do!”
Encouraged Tony who trusted Melina and liked feeling vulnerable to her.

When they had cleared the base of her breasts, the expanse of her lower body was able to be truly absorbed by their small eyes. The tiny fair hairs that covered her skin were taller than them all yet very soft as they walked between them. Beneath them the heat of this sun kissed terrain warmed the soles of their feet and it was only this fact that told them they were on a body rather than stood on the surface of some strange planet.
“Please hurry”
Melina said with her eagerness for them to reach her lower regions burning inside her like a fire.
“It’s a long way, a real long way”
Said Tony trying to emphasise that they were literally covering a few miles even if this was only a couple of feet to Melina.
“But it will be worth the walk, little guys, I promise, the views will only get more amazing”
Confident that they would be equally impressed with her pussy as they were with her bare breasts, Melina waited and waited for them to close in.

After some time walking, the terrain beneath the band of men suddenly dropped away and there was a deep circular hole blocking their path like a rounded crater. Tony slowed the men to a stop and for a second they couldn’t work out what it was they were seeing until Graham blurted out.
“It’s her belly button! Her navel! Just take a look at that mother!”
“Um Melina, we’ve reached your belly, and your navel, boy what a navel you have. We are going to have to walk around it because I think if we climbed down there we may never get out!”
This comment from Tony forced an uncontrolled laugh from Melina to think that her simple navel was such an obstacle to these men, yet they sounded so surprised by its size. Her belly moving with her small giggles made them all tumble to their knees and some of them bumped into each other.

Soon the intrepid explorers had reached the other side of her navel and there was now the next obstacle, a white uneven wall that shone with a brilliance from the artificial lights. This barrier was not that tall but it broke the tanned surface of Melina’s skin up, covering over it and stretching for a long way ahead.
“You’re still wearing your panties”
Tony remarked but could hardly recognise this wide plain of white as a pair of ladies panties.
“Those are some......huge panties, I’m so glad we don’t have the job of undressing you, cause even with a hundred of us guys we would need some heavy duty machines to peel these silky monsters down!”
“Oooh, that took you a long time to get down there, so should I let you all slip under them or maybe take them off so you can see what you are all doing?”
With her offer, Melina lifted a nail under the edge of her panty waist band and raised it a fraction, this fraction was probably fifty or sixty feet to the men and they could see the mass of dark curly hairs inside.
“Take em off!”
Some of the men began to shout and then there was a joyful chanting of this instruction from the majority of the men.
“Off...off...off...off!”
In total disgust of this crude chorus, Doug watched as Melina complied with their wishes and her huge fingers slid into the waist band of her underwear and rolled the white panties down exposing her pubic hair. This black bush now fluffed upwards making for a wiry looking maze of dark curly locks and quite a formidable dense mass to negotiate at their size.
“Careful little guys, you may enter the jungle but you might never find your way out”
Talking aloud, Melina boomed her warning and most of the men gulped down hard thinking about what lay ahead, this truly was an expedition into the unknown, for none of them really knew what to expect beyond this forest like domain. Just how big down below was a woman who measured six miles tall?

Chapter 62 by summa0

Moving into the pubic area they were all soon pulling at these thick strands of coarser hair and trying to bend them aside or push through them where they seemed to knot and clump. Now Melina was enjoying their presence more than she had previously, the small footsteps across her stomach had hardly registered but the movement in her pubic bush was noticeable as they made their way through it and in search of her womanhood.

Melina was biting her lip gently as she waited for them to pass through this field of thick hair and emerge at the very top of her vagina. The anticipation had built and built inside her and she wanted to continue playing with herself but right now she had to resist and revel in the new feelings flowing inside her.
“You know it’s surprisingly dark in here”
Tony commented a little bored by the current repetitive view of the endless giant dark vines that slowed their progress to the more exciting views beyond.
“Well, you are lucky I’m not scratching myself silly, because you make me feel like I have little hair lice in my pubes”
With a subdued giggle Melina tried to explain how their presence made her feel. Very soon however Tony was free of the large hairs and the terrain showed a definite slope as he could see the enormous ridge of her pussy lips dominating his entire view and dropping away.
“Oh my......!”
He began but words failed him. Graham and Martin also looked on in surprise and shook their heads and soon all of the men were sharing the same gobsmacked expressions as they gathered before the very top of this amazing natural feature in the otherwise smooth terrain.

The smell was evident like a thick blanket in the air that hung heavy over them, a smell that signified the very route of her femininity.
“We made it Melina, but I’ve never seen anything like it!”
The closed slit that stretched away from them gently glistening with a thick shiny coating, it was like a straight river bed that had a layer of moisture lying upon it, hinting at greater wetness below the surface.
“Is it pretty?”
Melina questioned, wanting to hear their description, having never had a hundred and one pairs of eyes all focused on her sex before?
“Pretty oh yes, pretty bloody amazing that is! No scrub that it’s just scarily big!”
Tony was lost for the right words to describe the long line of her pussy lips that must have stretched away many hundreds of feet long from start to finish!
“Don’t tell me you big brave boys are scared of my little pussy down there?”
Teased Melina.
“You can’t back down on me now, I was promised some pleasure and that’s what I need right now boy’s”

Her thoughts back to the men were now full of anticipation, she needed more than just words, and she needed contact that she could really feel.
“How about I show you how scarily big my pussy looks when its mouth is opened wide?”
The men backed away as an impossibly large thumb and finger lowered onto the lips of her pussy, and Melina gently eased apart these gigantic formations. The slopping sound of her juices was very clear to their small ears as the lips parted dramatically and spread wide until they spanned several hundreds of feet across with a dark pink abyss revealed below. Her scent suddenly multiplied tend fold, almost offering a pungent haze that hung in the air across the men and soon returned to a more normal intensity, it was as if some pheromone was released with the opening of her giant lips.
“I bet they are all feeling so tiny right now”
An uncontrolled thought followed Melina’s display of her enormity and every man had backed away retreating several steps to a safer distance from the treacherous wet gorge that was now revealed.
Doug gasped openly to see her sex at such a scale, there he was amongst these strangers and all of them combined, this small army of males, were nothing to the presence of his lovers vagina.

Doug fantasised that Melina could have brushed them all inside her with a flick of her long finger nails and swallowed them all up. Meanwhile Melina still holding herself open had equally pictured in her mind how the men could fall inside her wetness and never survive, she imagined them struggling to climb out, yet sinking deeper with their desperate attempts to escape her gargantuan pussy. No one would hear these one hundred victims as they slowly were absorbed by her flesh and overwhelmed by her juices. Of course Melina was a gentle giantess by nature, yet these visions of how much power she could wield over these men, thrilled her to the core and made her even wetter.
“Are you going to be brave Tony? Are you and your army of little hunks going to climb down inside me? I’d like you to find my clitoris, I think you boys could really say thanks to me by dancing on my humongous clit with your naked little bodies..............mmmmm, that would be so sexy”
Getting a little carried away with her invitation, Melina made clear her desires and Tony wasn’t so sure that the men were brave enough to fulfil her wishes. They had under estimated the dangers of interacting with a woman so absurdly large and faced with the reality of a clitoris that was many times their own size made them all extremely nervous.
“But....Melina, you are so big, I don’t think it’s safe for us anymore...”
The fear in his words could not be hidden and Melina smiled to think how intimidated she had made them all from simply opening her love passage, but she couldn’t deny that something had to be done, she was a woman who needed to be satisfied.
“I can’t wait, I need all of you, every last one of you inside me. Do you hear? I’m going to offer my finger nails to lift you inside, I’ll be gentle, I promise. I’ll put you all directly down on my clit where you can show me what a hundred tiny men are capable of......mmmmmm.....I’m going to enjoy this.”

There was no argument, Melina had thought her plan to them and they were to obey. Lowering a single digit from her free hand, she offered an upturned nail before the edge of her pubic bush and waited as patiently as she could whilst keeping the finger steady.

This giant nail was poised like the boarding ramp to some huge alien craft as the men slowly began to climb up onto its curved surface. Doug watched as thirty or forty of these strangers climbed onto the nail holding on to each other by the edges and not really thinking about the consequences of their actions. Maybe it was the intense pheromone like quality of Melina’s overpowering scent that ruled their brains or maybe it was just fear and curiosity but whatever drove the men, they all did as Melina instructed and mounted her finger nail. With two such trips, Tony and his one hundred companions found that they were in a much different world!

The immensity of Melina’s pussy was unbelievable to their tiny eyes, all of the men would recognise a woman’s vagina but not from part way inside it. The towering walls of her labia, which were still spread wide by those two enormous fingers, rose up on either side of them like fleshy tsunamis which could crash and land on them any moment. Her clitoris was equally impressive in its grandeur and exposed like it was, this small part of her female genitalia made every one of them appreciate the extreme level of their shrinking. This sometimes elusive pleasure spot could no longer be missed due to its imposing size and the men gathered on top of its smooth textured and hot surface as they took in the wonder of this dangerous new terrain.

Tony could see the rest of her pussy curving down behind where he stood and this spectacle was enough to send a chill down his spine as he glimpsed the vast darkness of the entrance which would lead inside this giant of a woman. He was glad to be where she had placed them although he knew all too well that there was no way out unless she helped them. The living floor beneath their bare feet was almost throbbing and like standing on warm sand that could get uncomfortable if you lingered to long in one place.

“Melina, most of us are stood on your clit, girl you are beyond enormous, I have to admit we are all a little scared down here, please be careful”
The words from Tony served to reinforce to Melina just how amazing this was, she had one hundred naked men gathered on and around her clit and she could feel them very clearly and it was a sensation like none she had felt in her entire sexual life.
“Enormous or not, I need action down there Tony, I’m already excited but I need you and the guys to have a party on my clit. Please stamp up and down, dance on it, bite it, lick it, do whatever you can to make me cum!”
This was her last thought that was relayed through the communications device before Melina lost her concentration and began to exhale heavily in reaction to the presence of the men. All of the men sprawled themselves across her sensitive love spot and some of them humped like animals into the floor whilst others did just what she said and tried to stamp, thump and jump about in order that this titanic female would register them.

Doug had chosen not to join the men, he was feeling very strange about his girlfriend receiving such pleasure from all these strangers, even though part of him could understand her excitement at the prospect of this unusual sex. He was also very wary of going down inside the hot giant pussy as he knew more than most how excitable Melina could get, she was a very real danger to these men who were so tiny. Instead he managed to find one of Melina’s smaller pubic hairs, it was still taller than he was but it was a thinner hair in early formation. Bending its springy and pliant rope like form down to his level, he tied it around his upper body and managed a knot that would secure him for the forthcoming eruptions that he knew would be expected.

A series of indescribably sexy images flashed through Melina’s head, all of them visualising the mass of naked bodies playing on her giant clit at the same time. Their actions combined were giving her a new thrill that she was not ready for, her mouth dropped open in shock and then her eyes rolled back in their sockets as she tilted her head back and yelled out in utter joy.
“Oooooooooh, aaahhhhhhhh!”
Her voice blasted over the men who were shielded by being partially inside her pussy. But this was still at a very uncomfortable volume and definitely the loudest sound they had ever heard in their lives. This giantess was roaring her approval and they redoubled their efforts to bring this encounter to a conclusion. Many of them had already cum themselves from humping the living floor but they were all determined that this colossus would reach a climax from their efforts. Melina gasped for breath as they continued to combine their efforts on her clitoris and her spare hand was soon diving into her open pussy below them.

There was a moment of sheer horror from the men as they froze to see the shadow from the plunging skyscraper like female fingers that dropped from the sky and were gobbled up inside this orifice. To witness a woman fingering her insides was not amazing but with fingers longer than aircraft carriers being totally immersed the sight was one that mesmerised them all. The squelching sound that those fingers made sounded like the earth was opening up and an ocean of liquid was about to burst free from the depths. As the fingers penetrated deeper they all fell about from the shock waves and none of them could stand any longer with the violent motion that ensued. Some screamed in terror hoping they would survive her orgasm but none of these screams could be heard by the giantess as she moaned contently having just reached the point of no return. The wetness within her pussy seemed to slosh out from below and around the men, thick liquid flooded over them like a wave as the fingers retreated dropping bombs of her love juices innocently above them. Luckily no one was hurt but many were trying to keep above the liquid in order to take breath, its film like surface almost allowed some of them to stand on it before they were up to their necks inside it. Forgetting their safety for a moment, Melina allowed her pussy lips to close by removing her fingers that had been holding them so steadily apart. Now the sky above the men went dark as they watched the walls close over their heads as the lips glided inwards to meet each other and seal them in!

Tethered as he was to her pubic hair, Doug felt every rumble of that orgasm flowing through Melina and would have tumbled to his certain doom if it wasn’t for his inventiveness. His makeshift natural harness held well and pulled tight under his armpits and over his chest, for a while his legs had left the floor and flailed about but the landing was soft. When he saw the fingers retreat he knew that was a big mistake, for a split second he heard the men shout out “no!” and then these cries were silenced like a tomb being closed except a loud wet slap of a sound signified the lips of her pussy coming into contact again.

Chapter 63 by summa0

“Melina! Please don’t kill us!”
Tony shouted into the microphone as all went black around him. Luckily his call rang the right alarm bells in her head as it was just clearing from the euphoria of the moment.
“Oh, my.........”
She said and carefully prised open her lips and concentrated to think back to Tony.
“Are you all ok? Tell me you didn’t drown or get crushed in there...please?”
As luck would have it Tony and most of them he could see scattered about were ok, some were stuck to the inside of her pussy lips and sliding down and others were trying to rid themselves of the thick goo like substance that covered them head to toe.
“What an orgasm!”
Martin said and shouted over Tony’s shoulder so Melina could hear.
“What a ride, what a trip!”

Graham added and Tony told Melina that from what he could see they were all still there.
“I’ll send my fingers back in like before to lift you all out ok?”

Gentle as she could, Melina waited with an upturned finger nail and carefully extracted the tiny men from her pussy and allowed them to climb down onto the top surface of her now discarded panties. Given the material was white she could make out the darker dots of the men’s miniscule figures against this v shaped garment.
Repeating this exercise four times she tried to make sure there were no stragglers lost inside her immense folds. Steadily she took hold of the panties so that she would not tip the men from the surface and she carried them to the platform of the Reformator, focusing to think down to Tony to tell him that it was safer if she kept her distance whilst he checked if they were all present and accounted for.

Regimentally Tony lined the men up and they managed to establish who was present. Meanwhile Melina was slipping back into the nurses uniform and dressing once more. She sat down away from the tiny men and sighed to herself still revelling in the aftermath of the experience, a smile crossed her face and she suddenly thought of Doug.
“Where had Doug been during all this? Amongst the other tiny men, joining in? I bet he loved seeing my pussy so large”
She had forgotten that her thoughts were still being relayed to the men at this distance and Tony startled her with the answer.
“Um, Melina? I can answer that for you, he’s, Doug that is, well he’s not here?”
“What? He’s not there, not amongst you lot down there, then where is he?”
“I saw that guy, he didn’t want to get into your pussy, he stayed up top......”
One of the men who had seen Doug disappear into the pubic hair line, only just recalled this and they all knew that with Melina having stood up and also having moved about, that Doug wouldn’t have stayed put.

Thinking back in a now alarmed state, Melina was crying and walked swiftly to the couch and climbed back to look on its surface, there was no way she could spot Doug if he had fallen off her body not on this material! For the next hour she was away from the men and spent this time meticulously searching where she could possibly think that Doug may have fallen but there was no sign of him. Knowing just how hard to spot these men all were, she knew that finding him would be like searching for a needle, but in a very, very big haystack and nigh on impossible . Guiltily Melina also thought to look at the base of her shoes in case the unthinkable had happened and there was any trace of a tiny red dot on the sole. Doug was so small that he could be anywhere and if he had fallen then he most probably wouldn’t have survived plummeting to the ground from such high altitudes. But she also reasoned that if he had decided to turn back and to climb down into her pussy, by now he would be lost in her folds or crushed and drowned in the most horrible of endings. She broke into tears and sat down sobbing uncontrollably by the side of the reformator. Whilst the tiny men could hear this bellowing sound they were unable to console her in any fashion.

Tony felt very guilty and rather sick to the stomach, what started as a bit of fun had turned into an awful ending for the man that had helped to free them. He knew that he couldn’t admit to Melina that they had alienated Doug for fear she would lash out and crush them all in one strike of her giant hands and so he decided to remain silent offering how sorry they all were that he had gone missing.

In reality Doug was still very much alive and hanging from her pubic hair underneath the skirt of her dress. It was dark here and the only light came from below, way below where this tremendous skirt ended. He knew what was going on and he had shouted and even screamed her name but his voice didn’t have the strength to travel outside the extent of her pubic bush, let alone to her ears miles away. The bind of the hair wrapped around Doug’s body was tight and he couldn’t release the knot which had become firmer due to his weight hanging from it as she moved around. None of the men had seen him strap himself to her hair and so they couldn’t let Melina know there was even a chance he was still living.
“This is so frustrating” he thought, “here I am alive and kicking, safe and sound and on my girlfriends body of all places and yet she doesn’t know I am even here with her.”

When Melina had calmed a little she thought back to the men, they still needed her and she had a mission of great importance. She would morn for Doug, but right now she needed to focus as these men had to be returned to normal and Mars had to be saved. Taking some deep breaths to compose her state of mind, she then announced.
“Guys, I am so sorry for what I did back there, I got carried away with the situation and it has costs me the love of my life and a place in my heart that can never be fixed. Soon this Jeremy will come back so I need you all to stay still and remain on those panties so we know where you all are for enlargement ok?”
They agreed and Melina waited blanking her head from thoughts completely as she listened for anyone entering the building.

Not long later Jeremy returned to his shop, he was being carried in by a security guard, this was the same oriental woman who Doug had seen him with when they first met, and she was still just as unpleasant.
“Well I for one am glad that I saw you coming home Jeremy, now you can give me that foot massage. I’m knocking off my rounds for the evening so you have the pleasure of my scintillating company and my lovely feet to take care of”
Melina hid behind a large dress that was hanging and almost touching the floor, as she peered around this large piece of material she saw a typical sized security guard with Jeremy held against her skirted hip like a small child. When they entered the shop, the security guard put Jeremy down before the boots on her feet.
“Look Jasmine, I don’t have..........”
“Jasmine? When have I given you permission to call me by my name worm? I told you to address me as Mistress remember?”
With a nudge of her right boot Jasmine pushed Jeremy to the ground and settled her shoe on his stomach. The small man looked weakly up to her as the pressure covered his rib cage and apologised.
“Sorry Mistress, I will try to remember, really I will”
“Good, and when you have massaged my tired feet you can polish my boots again, they get so scuffed kicking you little worthless pieces of meat around”
“Of course Mistress, what ever you say Mistress”

Jeremy was very subservient to the woman as she towered over him, and Melina felt a rush of anger. She hated the way these women picked on men but she was regular sized now and not anywhere close to this woman’s, who stood a good twelve foot tall in her heels. But as Jeremy squirmed beneath her large boot, Melina ran from her hiding spot and used the element of surprise to rugby tackle the woman’s legs! Not having thought through this impulsive action, Melina soon found that although the giantess had been felled, she was soon going to get up. However the BMU that was carried by Jasmine was shaken loose and fell, sliding across the floor right towards Jeremy. Startled he picked up the rather unwieldy device and pointed it at Jasmine without any fear.
“Reduction mode, three inches, one second!”
He verbally instructed and the unit fired hitting Jasmine square in the chest as she tried to lunge towards him. Melina had never seen someone reduced in an instant flash of light, twelve feet of woman suddenly disappeared and became three inches before their eyes.

The result of Melina diving down in such a fashion had shaken Doug lose from his current position. He flew down and between her legs but fortunately the front side of her dress had caught his body with no harm done. Now as Melina’s hands had saved her from hitting the floor, Doug was sliding even further down the dress and fell right out, dropping onto a thick carpeted floor. The carpet broke his fall and he was amongst huge fibres that surrounded him. The overhead shadow of Melina’s body soon moved away as she stood back up and took stock of the situation.

Jeremy had surprised even his own self with how fast he had reacted and he dropped the gun to the floor and swiftly reached down to seize the very confused toy sized security guard.
“Got-cha!”

Chapter 64 by summa0

He grinned and held her firmly so that she could not attempt to get free. Jasmine was shocked, and suddenly very frightened and not to mention very bewildered by the new predicament she was plunged into. Looking up at the giant shop keeper and realising how vulnerable she had become, it was all too much for her to contend with and she passed out in his grip. Looking across at the beautiful nurse that had helped to save him, Jeremy was full of questions.
“I don’t believe what just happened, erm, who are you and what’s going on here?”
Melina brushed herself down and smiled at the man to assure him she was a friend.
“My name is Melina, I’m with the resistance, you knew Doug my.....”
Pausing Melina tried to suppress her feelings and then continued.
“.....Doug was my boyfriend, and also part of the resistance”
“Doug? Oh yes, the man I helped recently.....”
Jeremy suddenly got distracted and looked at the woman who had fainted in his hand.
“Boy, I have really done it now haven’t I? She’s going to be pissed when she wakes up and all hell is going to break lose then”
“Jeremy, you’ve stood up for yourself, you have taken a stand with the resistance that’s what you have done here. I have a plan to help sort this mess out on Mars. Very soon, her kind will not be in charge any longer if all works out”
“That’s good to hear but, why are you in my shop and how did you get in here?”

Melina had to explained to Jeremy about rescuing the men in the hospital and that she had smuggled the men back to his shop using an old tunnel. They both walked back to the reformator unit and he noticed the pair of panties on the platform.
“A hundred men, and you smuggled them out in a pair of your knickers?”
“Not quite, listen Jeremy I need your help to enlarge them back to normal”
“Of course but where are they going to go, by now Cohaagan’s security force may know they have gone missing and soon they’ll be looking for them?”
“That’s true”
Melina sat down and thought through a plan.
“Jeremy, they can be enlarged and we can get them out of here if they go down the tunnels and take temporary refuge inside them. So far our series of tunnels have remained secret and if I am lucky I can try and get Mar’s back to some sort of normality in a few days.”
“Sure, listen my reformator will grow them back but its every activation is logged and monitored. If we use it tonight, they’ll know about it”
“Can you receive Cohaagan’s holo-vision network from the shop?”
Changing the subject Melina was curious about something.
“Sure”
He answered.

Melina and Jeremy went into another room, temporarily leaving the men to await their enlargement. There was a home entertainment unit inside this back room and Jeremy commanded the holo channels to be displayed. A vivid three dimensional image popped up and it was a female news anchor on Mars who represented the information channel. This regular broadcast was where Cohaagan offered her censored news and only what she wanted to relay to the population. The woman was showing some activity at the hospital where she reported that an incident had occurred as breaking story. There was no detail but Melina knew they must have discovered the men were missing and were searching.
“That seals it, we have to move fast, when you activate your reformator they will know it’s not scheduled to be on and we will have a whole army of her security gaurd’s down here in a matter of minutes, I am sorry to involve you Jeremy but you may have to come into the tunnels with us”

Jeremy agreed, he was a reluctant hero but he did want to help all the same. He had placed Jasmine down on his desk inside a cardboard container in this back room, she could breathe but she could not escape. He could see she was still unconscious and her body was limp so their secret was safe even if she was later discovered.
“The things I would have liked to do with her for revenge”
Jeremy muttered and Melina overheard him as she watched him looking back at the container.
“Jeremy”
She said resting a comforting hand on his shoulder.
“That would make you no better than them, and we are better”

Walking back to the reformator, Melina looked at her current state of dress.
“Before we alert everyone to our presence here and use that machine, do you have something more practical I could put on? I stick out like a sore thumb as a nurse”
“We’ll you are rather short for a woman right now.....”
Jeremy began and this description to Melina made her more than a little amused, but he was right as her five foot eleven was tall to him yet extremely short to the average female that currently stood on Mars.
“....But I do have some security guard uniform stock that’s just arrived into my warehouse. Would it offer you an advantage to dress up like one of them?”
“Interesting, I was impersonating a security guard with a stolen uniform earlier today and it worked out very well indeed.”
“Well this stock is all new and its uncorrected stock, so it should be in regular earth sizes that need to be adjusted with the reformator. This shipment is one of the reasons why I was out today, they wanted me to store it overnight before it’s collected and dispatched to the new city in the morning, I’m sure they won’t miss one as there seemed to be several hundred.”

A few minutes later and Melina was in the adjoining warehouse inspecting some of the many boxes that held the various parts of the security uniforms.
“Why have they ordered so many, you have loads of them here, it’s like she expects a sudden rush for women to join her little army?”
Melina lifted one of the black skirts from some of the packaging and then proceeded to pick up one of the white blouses and a large leather belt. Jeremy had heard her question but he was busy looking into an electronic inventory form with a puzzled look across his face.
“That’s not the only thing that is odd with this shipment. All of these items are exactly the same size? I know we normally use the reformator’s to adjust them to fit all sizes but normally we have several different sizes to begin with to minimise the conversions?”
“That is strange, and you say these are all going to the new city?”
“That’s what it says here, Cohaagan’s either on a recruitment drive or something’s up?”
With a shake of his head Jeremy helped Melina find the knee boots that completed the outfit and she walked back into the main shop holding the new clothes and used the overly large changing area. With the BMU she managed to resize the clothes to an exacting fit and soon she was looking at her reflection as she straightened her long hair.

Meanwhile, Doug had been wading through what seemed miles of carpet, he felt so exposed on the ground and knew that Jeremy or Melina could simply step on him at any time without even noticing they had accidently killed him. Feeling totally shattered he had made it to the changing area and was looking up at the miles of his girlfriends legs way above him as he contemplated what action to take next. As Melina focused on her appearance in the mirror, her booted feet were now settled. Doug walked up to the side of the nearest boot and was very wary to be so close. The boot had a heel that looked like a skyscraper to Doug and he knew that there was no way he could climb up it, but the side of the sole despite being brand new, had some imperfections in the leather walls which allowed him to begin climbing. A muscle aching climb later and he was now on the ledge of the sole and had managed to find a small imperfection that offered enough depth that his legs could stand down in this hole whilst he could look out and not worry about being thrown off so easily. For now Doug didn’t have a plan for how he was going to get Melina’s attention yet, but at least he was with her again.

Melina stepped out of the changing area, looking once more like a typical security officer from Cohaagan’s private police force. As uncomfortable as that uniform made Jeremy feel he was pleased to have helped her.
“It’s a bit disconcerting with you dressed that way”
He put on a half smile and Melina gently cupped the side of his face and smiled down at the sweet man telling him that soon all his nightmares should be over.

Now they had to attend to the men. Melina told them to stand still and keep on top of her panties whilst they were enlarged. With Jeremy logged into his equipment he poised his finger on the activation button before waiting for a nod from Melina. They both knew that pressing this button would alert the security forces and they wouldn’t have long to get these men back to normal.

Soon, the platform was glowing and the dust like men were starting to take form and stand out, when they were less than a foot tall Melina told Jeremy to stop as the platform was now covered by the one hundred naked figures. It was clear that if they continued to grow they would no longer comfortably fit.
“Quickly, some of you must get off and we will need to restore you all the way but in smaller groups taking turns”
Melina instructed and helped to lift down the men, several at a time in her large arms. None of the men minded this handling as they were casually mashed nicely against her boobs that were still bigger than their entire bodies. Jeremy helped by putting a broken wooden pallet to use as a ramp against the platform and soon the men were waiting in organised groups to be enlarged back to a normal size. Melina sent them off into the shop and told them to grab some clothes and the men all complied knowing that they didn’t want to be caught by the security officers who were undoubtedly in transit to their location by now.

When all the men were finally enlarged, Melina was about to step on the platform when one of the men shouted from the shop area that he could hear the siren’s approaching from security vehicles in the distance.
“Dam, guess I’ll use this hand held BMU to grow myself back later”
She muttered to herself and quickly she ushered the men to finish dressing and to climb down the escape route beneath the changing cubicle.

Melina was the last to join them along with Jeremy as she carefully ensured the floor tile was settled down perfectly above the entrance hatch. As the tile dropped into place and sealed the tunnel entrance, it was only within seconds of the shops doors being smashed open by a fifteen foot woman allowing twenty or so like sized officers to run straight in brandishing their BMU devices at the ready.

Melina sealed the hatch from below and climbed all the way down into the tunnel. They hoped that they would not be discovered, they had purposely left the entrance to the warehouse open to encourage the thinking that they had fled out of the back and through this warehouse area. Fortunately this conclusion was reached by the guards above who started to spread out their search through and into Venus ville.

In the safety of the tunnels, the large group of men all gathered around Melina, she felt quite uneasy at meeting them this way. The men were back to their normal heights which meant that some of them even had a few inches on Melina and she wasn’t used to this perspective at all and being amongst tall men. Living as a tall woman for so long and socialising with the short male population had given her a sense of strength that currently challenged her confidence. One of the larger faces was Tony’s and despite being so much bigger, Melina recognised this face and flushed a little embarrassed as she recalled that all of these men had been on a tour of her body only hours ago. The other off putting things that she noticed about the men was their hair, which was very matted and unkempt but worst was the smell that each of them seemed to have. It wasn’t a body odour but a common smell they all shared, which Melina only just recognised, they all still smelled of her sex!
“Thank you again”
Tony smiled and kissed her cheek, he also put down on the floor the enlarged communications equipment that they had been using. Melina deactivated it and removed some key components to ensure that it would not get into the wrong hands, tending to this hardware was partly an excuse to distance herself from the men as she found their smell was a direct reminder of how close they had got. Tony continued however to stand close by and offered some sympathy.
“I am sorry about Doug, I hope that where ever he is, he knows that he gave his life for a good cause”
“I’m sure”
Melina said with a twist felt in her gut at the mention of Doug’s name.
“Look, you guys stay down here for as long as you can, I will send someone to get you when things have calmed down. There are some emergency provisions about a mile that way, we always stocked these tunnels just in case we were forced down them so you should be ok for a day or two.
“And thank you Jeremy”
Melina looked at the odd man out, he seemed to be a dwarf amongst these now regular sized men and he smiled up trying not to focus on her cleavage which was dominating his view. Melina felt the need to lift him up under his armpits so she could plant a thank you kiss on his cheek and Jeremy went very shy as he received the large lips on his face and felt his feet rise clean from the floor for those few seconds.

Leaving the men behind, Melina ventured back towards the entrance to her room. Doug didn’t like it when she walked, he had nearly thrown up his stomach contents twice over the side of her shoe but the motion was becoming more tolerable the longer he remained on this rollercoaster ride.

When Melina reached her room she was greeted by her friend Tina who was about to close off the entrance and conceal it, Tina was doubly shocked to see that Melina was dressed as a security officer and she was so short.
“Where have you been? And why are you so short, girl I even tower over you”
“It’s a long story”
Melina began to tell her tale when, but as she finished there was a commotion from the outside.
“It’s Cohaagan’s lot, they are raiding all the guest houses and searching for something, we had better get your room back to normal”
Tina knew that the security forces had been working their way down the town and they were the next establishment to be put under scrutiny. Making sure they had concealed the entrance to the tunnels once more the ordinary room was back to normal except for its overly large bed and furnishings.
“Melina, you had better hide”
Melina shook her head and didn’t agree, she changed some settings on the BMU and got Tina to enlarge her to a more normal twelve foot tall, doubling her size in an instant. The rather heady feeling of seeing her room suddenly shrink around her, made Melina clutch her head for a second as she became accustomed to this more average of statures. Tina was now closer to her waist level and looking up at her friend as she was accustomed to.
“If only you could use that thing on me?”
Her eyes looked up at her friend in a puppy dog style, but Melina shook her head and just at this point in time, the door sounded the arrival of two security officers.
“Let me handle this”
Melina said confidently, she opened the door to the officers and put on the pretence that she had just checked the room ahead of them and it was clear.
“Good, let’s go next door girl’s”
There was a flurry of security officers rushing down the corridors in Melina’s hotel and with all the confusion of their numbers and identical uniforms, Melina managed to slip away and back to her hotel.
“Phew”
She sighed and walked back to her room to find Tina against the wall looking very nervous.
“It’s ok Tina, they have moved on”
“That was close, what are they looking for? And where’s Mouser?”

Chapter 65 by summa0

Explaining more about what had occurred in as little detail as she could, Tina was visibly upset to hear that Doug was missing and presumed dead. She had a fondness for him or rather she had fancied him ever since they had met and Melina knew this all too well so they shared a moment or two as Tina attempted to hug her super tall friend or rather just her legs and thighs. Stroking the short woman’s hair with her fingers Melina tried to focus on what she needed to do.
“Tina, I need to get to the new city early tomorrow morning, I had better get some rest now”
“Do you want some company? Tonight?”
Tina broke from her grip of the tall woman before her and smiled up with a glint in her eye that Melina knew very well.
“No, I need a clear head, it’s been a long day”
“Sure, but I am here for you Mel”
“Thanks little one”
Melina bent down and kissed the small woman on her cheek before watching her leave.

With another big sigh, Melina began to undress. She managed to sit on the side of her large bed which had been adapted for her previous increased size and she swung her legs onto the bed in order to remove her long boots. Doug, fell off the boot and a long way down until he hit the top of the bed clothes which broke his fall. He had also been increased in size with the BMU and must have been over half a millimetre tall now. Unaware of his presence Melina tossed the boots down and then relaxed on her bed stretched out with her full body.

Doug was not far from her feet and he looked up at their enormity, the soles of just one of her pretty feet was so high that his head spun as he tried to take in the sheer scale of it. He could remember massaging these feet back when he lived on Mar’s, back then they felt dainty in a word under his rough palms but even to massage her smallest of toes would be an impossible task for him now. He also remembered how ticklish she was when he would play with her soles, so he knew that any contact to the underside of her feet could prove fatal by her reaction. However before Doug could decide how to approach his giant girlfriend she was once more on the move. Melina shifted her legs over the side of the bed and then stood up and began to undress. It would have been interesting for Doug to see a naked Melina standing several miles tall as she peeled off her clothes, but due to the wave like creases she had made with her long legs on the bed surface, he was unable to see anything at this time.

Doug wondered the bumpy terrain of her bed covers trying to walk away from the edge and closer to the side that was pushed to the wall, he didn’t want Melina returning and slamming a leg down on top of him. At her size, he could not outrun such a threat if she positioned a leg accidently above him and retreating to the side of the bed would offer some level of safety whilst he waited for her to return. The commanding booms of her movements in the room beyond made him feel very intimidated and he knew there was little time to cover the distance.

When Melina returned she was showered, refreshed and ready for bed. Her mind dwelled on the mission ahead and tried to shut out the thoughts of her lover, she could not bring herself to grieve properly for Doug until she knew he was dead for certain. As she brushed out any knots from her long luxurious hair part of her was afraid for what the morning would bring. Was she strong enough to take on Cohaagan without Doug, her conclusion was that she had to be for every ones sake.

Planting her bare bottom on the bed, Melina was warm enough that she decided to relax on top of the cover. Her room since its dimensions were increased by taking out the conventional upper floor, had no air conditioning and the climate on Mars was very warm. Often she would sleep naked like this on her bed and tonight she needed to get some good hours behind her before she set off to the new city. Doug bounced and flew in the air as the giant body settled on the bed and he gasped as her dark hair splashed down on the cover in such a spectacular fashion. Luckily he was so light now that the fall from bouncing so high had little impact on the soft material and as Melina settled he was able to stand once more and tried to work out what part of her body he was now looking at. Was it an arm or a leg that presented itself like a towering wall? He soon realised that he was somewhere by the side of her left knee, but only because Melina shifted this limb up and he could make out the massive joint as it bent upwards.

Now for the biggest challenge, how could he make her notice him? He was like a flea or worse, and his girlfriend did not even sense his presence in any shape or form. His voice could shout at its loudest bellow and never stand a chance of reaching that beautiful pair of ears. The journey to her head would be long and arduous given the terrain of the not so flat bed sheet and then he would have to climb the pillow or a strand of her hair to come even close to her left ear. Doug wondered if he managed to complete such a journey and stood in the canal of her ear, would she hear him call out? Or would he fall into the depths of her ear and be crushed by an innocent finger tip and be nothing more than a minute irritation as her finger nail scraped him away? As frustrating as these thoughts were, he had to figure out a way to make his presence known.

It was hard for Doug to see the head and shoulders of Melina but just from the dominating view of her hair way beyond in the distance he knew that the climb to her head might prove an impossible angle for him to scale. He was no mountain climber, and Melina was the largest mountain range in his current world. As he weighed up his options of how to alert Melina to his presence, he knew that he had to risk entering her ear but to get to her ear he decided that he would climb up her pubic hair and use it to get on top of her body, from here he would walk across her body. Part of his plan relied on his knowledge that Melina would normally fall asleep with her head to one side on the pillow, if she followed the same pattern that very night he would aim to walk up the slope of her neck and onto her cheek to reach whatever ear was exposed.

The first risk to this journey was how to get between her legs, currently in her relaxed state, the left leg had raise just a little but enough that his tiny body could easily walk under it if he chose this path, of course his concern was that leg coming down when he was half way! The alternative was several miles to walk down the length of her long limb, around the ball of her foot and back up her inside leg, at his current stature this would have taken a considerable amount of time and energy. Being brave as he was, Doug took the short cut and began to jog under her leg, somewhere under her knee joint and the back of her thigh. The dark shadow of the gigantic arch her leg had created made him nervous as he knew if he didn’t clear this area soon, her leg could squash him flat at any second. The more he thought about this fate the faster he moved and after a few minutes he was now standing between her legs and surrounded by the titanic walls of her thighs on either side. Again he was vulnerable here should Melina move her position dramatically but he had to face that he would die if he couldn’t make contact with her from being stranded on her bed. Now he had to walk the half a mile or so to reach the gargantuan pussy and her pubic hair that would offer him a chance of scaling that immense body.

Having exerted a fair amount of energy already, Doug felt punier than ever as he stood before his girlfriend’s impossibly huge sex, before when he had been on top of her, his perspective had never revealed its entire scale but right now he was fascinated by Melina’s size. The smell, the intoxicating femaleness of this body part was amplified so much that he felt like bowing down to her pussy and worshipping it as he was not worthy to be considered her lover.
“You really are enormous Melina, you make me feel so insignificant.....”
He spoke as if she could hear him but really he was talking aloud and sounding out his own thoughts. His mind reminded him of the first time they made love and how he completely filled her up, somehow that seemed an eternity ago and too incredible to picture how anything could satisfy the pussy that confronted him with that pair of towering lips stretching up and so far above his head. Doug, then came over feeling very strange, an odd sensation, as if her pussy was telling him that it deserved some respect and that he should masturbate before it as if performing some ritual of worship to applaud how tremendously big it was compared to him. Maybe he had been breathing in too much of her pheromones from this man lure, but he found that he was more relaxed and soon stripping off his clothes and getting naked. All this time Melina was half dozing, trying to fall asleep and totally unaware of the tiny presence that was in awe of her sex.

Reaching for his now fully erect manhood, Doug looked down between his legs and clasped his shaft. He had a good length and girth he thought, as he proudly held his fullness. But then as his head looked back up, that proudest and any inkling of feeling like he had something of worth in his hand, simply vanished as the impossible height of this vagina mocked him by just looming above his minute form.

Doug however was not perturbed, he wanted to get closer and to feel his skin upon her pussy but he had to climb the thick hairs that surrounded it. Soon some twenty plus feet up and he still wasn’t able to reach across to her pussy but he was much, much closer. What was he thinking, he couldn’t risk getting near this man eater, this black hole of a womanhood, but still he climbed up to see more of this phenomenal wonder. It was only at this point that he was snapped back into the reality of the situation as her heard someone let themselves into Melina’s room!

The intruder was trying to be silent. They had obviously found a door pass as they had managed to access the room without making much of a sound, so this entry was not forced. Doug clenched onto the hairs that supported him and stood on the bending hairs below his feet. He gulped down hard because Melina was not stirring and didn’t seem to be aware that they were not alone! As the uninvited guest came closer he could hear the soft dull booms of the footwear, and knew it was a giant woman at least from the sound of the heels hitting the floor. Then as he cowered in the mass of his girlfriend’s pubic hair, the woman was mounting the bed from the far end. It was Tina and she was wearing nothing but a sheer pink lacy bra and her high heels! Melina heard her friend and sat up a little but didn’t jump or take fright to her sudden appearance at the base of her own bed.
“Lay back Mel, I know you are suffering thinking about poor Doug. Just let Tiny Tina do her thing, let me relax you, let me kiss that pretty pussy of yours”
As Doug looked on in shock, Tina’s massive face moved closer every second bringing with it a pair of stupendously large heaving breasts that swayed below contained by that sheer pink bra.
“Oh, my!”
Whimpered Doug as he felt Melina’s body relax as she lay back flat without so much as a word and waited for Tina to begin.

It was evident that this was not unusual for Tina to attend to her larger friends needs and that was certainly not something that Doug could recall even with his memory now intact. Melina had always been very straight in terms of her sexuality so this was something new that he had learned but it was also something very worrying as he didn’t wish to get in the middle of a love making session between two such giantesses given his current vulnerability. Oblivious to his presence Tina was now hovering her face over Melina’s pussy and smiling like a cat who was about to lick some fresh cream. Even though she was considerably shorter than Melina, her face filled the sky over Doug and he could see her mouth and the glistening white enamel from a set of building sized white teeth as she parted her lips to produce a tongue that was hundreds of feet across!

The gigantic tongue, now full exposed, was a daunting sight for a man so tiny and Doug had to hold tight as it swooped down to teasing slither around the enormous pussy lips. If Tina strayed wide, then Doug knew that he would be picked up on the surface of that tongue and all would be lost, so he scrambled to climb higher and away from where the action was. The sound of a giant tongue of this extraordinary size making contact with an even larger wet pussy was like nothing Doug had heard before. The squelch and moist slapping of the lubricated flesh was very loud and so close that the hairs on the back of his neck were alert with the danger this interaction could spell for him.
“mmmm, I love the taste of a great big woman like you Melina”
Tina’s voice pounded like an intense rumble of thunder overhead and Doug wanted to let go to cover his ears yet he couldn’t stop climbing. Again the tongue forced its way into the pussy and now Melina was reacting with a small groan of appreciation as Tina’s technique was obviously quite perfect.

Suddenly Tina increased the speed of her tongue in a wilder fashion to deliver a faster result and Melina gave a gentle buck in response with her shapely hips lifting. Unfortunately this small thrust of her pelvic region made Doug lose his current grip and he was forced into the air and then fell back down and inside Melina! His landing was soft as the forgiving wet inner flesh cushioned his lightweight body but as he got his bearings and realised where he had ended up, Doug knew he was in trouble. He was quite deep and yet only on the entrance to the abyss like depths of his girlfriends pussy, if he slid further down he would be consumed in the darkness and now he was very scared indeed.

For some reason Doug called out to Melina, it was a waste of his energy of course but so natural when you were only half a millimetre tall and about to disappear forever inside your beautiful girlfriend’s body. Tina’s tongue had paused from its work out but not for long, as Doug looked for ways to escape this sexual orifice, the shadow of an eager face and hot mouth closed over him and covered even this extremely huge pussy. Suddenly he was aware of an approaching heat and then lifted into the air and flicked up and found that he was on top of Tina’s tongue and inside her mouth! For a second that seemed to last an eternity, he was able to take in the view from behind the incredible white teeth as this giantesses mouth was gaping open and preparing to deliver another pleasuring round. Being inside a giant pussy one second and then swept up inside a giant mouth in another, left Doug more than a little disoriented. He feared that he would slide back down this tongue and into the depths of Melina or worse he would be swallowed by Tina and carried away by her saliva. Fortunately none of these fears were realised as Tina moved up Melina’s body. With her mouth still slightly open he could see out as a vast amount of flesh passed by below and from this window he then saw the new target, a mountainous nipple was soon dominating the way ahead. As Tina dropped her mouth over the thick nipple, Doug rolled from her tongue and slid water chute fashion, on a smooth carpet of saliva to the tip of the nipple below. Now, he was in familiar territory, although he was still in a depression that was considerably deep and inescapable.
“I must be in one of her milk ducts”

Chapter 66 by summa0

He said aloud as he tried to stand in the wetness that was almost waist high to him but in reality it was a mere tiny drop of saliva deposited by Tina. That beast of a tongue rose above him and threatened once again to descend, and Doug cowered for a second as he didn’t know what else to do as the tongue plunged him in shadow once more. Before the tongue crashed down however it moved off at a lightning pace to find the other nipple and add balance to the scene. Free for a second he sighed and then heard the amazing noise that was coming from the other breast, it was the sound he surmised of Tina sucking at Melina’s nipple and he knew that treatment would soon be shared right overhead of where he now stood. To be sucked back into the giant jaws of Tina’s mouth would be the end of him for sure as his luck had to run out soon, and it was a miracle that he had survived their titanic love making this far.

“You have such lovely big natural boobs Melina, I could suck on them all day long”
Tina softly spoke as her lips left Melina’s left breast and then parted once again to provide the same attention to the nipple that Doug was stranded on. As Doug watched the dark shadow fall over him he knew there was nowhere to hide and waited for his fait to unravel, yet Tina abruptly stopped and pulled back, cocking her head to one side as she squinted to double check her vision.
“Doug?”
Against the odds, he had been spotted by Tina as she was studying how hard the tip of Melina’s nipple had become. She couldn’t believe that there was the tiniest spec of a man standing on the very centre of her friend’s stiff nipple!
“What?”
Melina heard what Tina had said and the mention of Doug had her very confused, she was about to sit up to see why the short woman was staring down at her one breast but Tina reached out and stopped Melina in her tracks and whispered to her swiftly to stay very still.
“What is it?”
“Its Doug, it’s really Mouser and he’s right there down on your nipple”

Tina smiled down at Doug, although she was so large and so close that he could not see where that smile ended on either side. A huge eye replaced the mouth and blinked over him sending a whoosh of air as it was so close and the thick lashes could bat the wind like a fan. Luckily Tina had excellent eye-sight and being half of Melina’s current size, she could just make out this naked outline of a man with his dark head of hair.
“He’s alive? He’s on my tit right now?”
The hope in Melina’s words made Doug sigh with relief at being discovered and Tina confirmed that she was not hallucinating by taking another close look.
“That’s him alright and he’s as small as a grain of rice and trapped on your humongous nipple”
“Can you pick him up? Carefully?”
Tina looked at her manicured finger nails and then down at the fragile creature that was so helpless below.
“No I don’t dare, he’s so ultra small to me that I don’t think it’s safe to handle him that way”
“Then, I need to slowly turn on my side and shake him lose into something big and soft.....”
Melina began to form a plan.
“.....Tina, take your little bra off and hold a cup over here so I can tip him inside it, it should act like a huge net to him”
With a smile on her face, Tina complied and Doug was a little panicked by his whole world turning and forcing him to be unsettled. Although he knew what was coming, he also knew that these giantesses had no idea what it was like at his scale to fall what was to them a tiny distance. His fall was fifty feet, or maybe more and he managed to flip his body like a Hollywood stunt man so his back would meet with the pink base of Tina’s bra cup. Thankfully the landing was soft and smooth as he bounced several times within the confines of the material.

The endless pink walls surrounding him seemed to reach up forever until he looked straight overhead and could see a massive but familiar eye, it was an eye that he loved, hovering over this pink world.
“Keep still honey, we are going to enlarge you”
Melina’s voice blasted out and from this range its volume seemed to vibrate the inside of his head despite her attempts to lower it.

Only a few minutes later and Doug was hit by a bolt of light that engulfed him along with a great deal of the bra, the bra was not targeted however so it remained the same size. Very soon he was growing and finding that this bras was now huge yet something he probably could escape from if he tried hard to scale the sheer material walls that were currently trying to pull in and wrap around his body. Tina lowered the bra and Doug to the floor as he continued to grow, now he was finding the two giantesses looking less imposing with each passing second.

When he reached his full six foot in height, he was a little disoriented at first but soon shrugged this feeling off and instantly Melina was on her knees so that she could manage to reach down and hug him. The embrace lasted for several minutes with a lot of emotion poured out as Melina mashed his body into her voluptuous frame and stroked the back of his head.
“It’s....mmmmfffttt”
Doug tried to say something but those breasts that had swallowed his head just muffled his speech. Hearing her lover trying to speak Melina eased up on him and allowed him some air.
“Hey, go easy on me big girl, I’m ok. Everything’s alright now”
“Oh Doug, I thought I had lost you all over again”
There was a stream of tears rolling down Melina’s cheeks but Doug lifted up on tip toes and just kissed her. When the emotions had settled Doug realised he was still naked and as he turned away from Melina a very large and perky pair of breasts tickled across his nose and above them was Tina’s face.
“Hey little fella, got one of those big hugs for Tall Tina?”
There was no hesitation as Doug put his arms around the tall woman and tried to look over her ample chest as he felt a thanks was in order for her discovering him.

All this hugging against these huge women had the normal effect on Doug, he was still naked and his manhood was reacting to the close proximity of the six and a half foot tall blonde and the twelve foot tall brunette as they towered over him with their sexy frames.
“Say it looks like someone enjoyed his hugs”
Tina giggled and looked down at his erect penis as Melina shared the moment and the two women ended up laughing in unison at his expense.
“Of course he did, my baby loves nothing better than a pair of big tits to bury his face in”
A pair of large hands dropped over Doug’s shoulders and caressed the back of his neck as Melina kept him looking forward at Tina’s bare breasts.
“These must have looked mighty big when you were shrunk so small before I found you, eh shorty?”
The question posed by Tina was delivered as she cupped her own breasts circling what she could in her palms, this action showed how her abundant flesh overflowed her hands and somehow made her chest appear even larger.
“You must have had some major booby action hanging over you with these big gunships of mine point down?”
“Yeh, well I wasn’t even a centimetre tall so to be honest they were way too big for me to see all of them at one time”
“Oh how perfect, so if you were like smaller than a centimetre then these were like ultra enormous to you....that’s so sexy”
Enthused Tina as her fingers played with her bulbous nipples directly in Doug’s eye line.
“Tina, you forget he was stuck in the end of my nipple which was and still is many times sexier in size than yours, isn’t that right my little honey?”
Doug felt Melina’s hands replaced on his shoulders by her breasts and their considerable weight pushed down on him enough to emphasize her point.
“Ladies, believe me I was no match for either of your boobs, in fact boobs are more intimidating and frightening than they are sexy when you experience them at that scale”
“Awww, we frightened him with our boobs”
Laughed Tina as she proceeded to jiggle her boobs threateningly before him much to her amusement.

“Anyway I was also more than a little preoccupied trying to survive you making out with Melina, which reminds me......so ladies, when did you two start getting in on like that?”
“Melina, got very lonely Doug when you were away for so long, and I am a rather cute little blonde distraction, aren’t I?”
Stepping closer to Doug, as Melina’s boobs now steered his shoulders so that he couldn’t move away, Tina soon confronted him with her breasts gently nudging his face and rising from his chin to eyelids. Melina chose this time to stand up and soon he was sandwiched between his girlfriend’s tall legs that rose up behind him and the towering blonde who was hugging those legs with him in the centre. Doug felt his member brush the tall blondes lower thighs and he was quite turned on.
“Yeh, you are very cute Tina and very tall, and so very close to me right this minute”
“I never thought our Tiny little Tina would ever intimidate you Doug. But I must say that you two do make a cute couple down there. May be we should thank Tina for finding you?”
“Oooh, that sounds like fun”
Tina chirped with a happy glint in her eye hoping that this was a real offer and she eased back from her embrace to see his reaction.
“You do owe her your life Doug, I mean if she hadn’t been so eagle eyed you might be inside her stomach right now or just a smudge on the end of my nipple up here”
“well.....If you put it that way”

Chapter 67 by summa0

Conceding with little resistance Doug reached up on his tip toes and Tina leaned in for a full on kiss. Meanwhile Melina knelt down to be closer to their level and then stretched out her long arms to encompass the short couple into her giving bosom, whilst she watched them continue the locking of their lips.

When Tina broke for some air, she felt nothing but desire welling up inside her. This was an exciting prospect to be with both Melina and Doug, who she found equally attractive. However she had an idea how this encounter could be more memorable and could not contain her enthusiasm.
“Mel, you know until recently when Mars changed, I have spent all of my life as a misfit. A pretty little pixie, who always had to look up to everyone that I met. And I was easily the shortest girl on the planet. Sure, some guys liked that I was just the right height to service them but since I have grown to be taller than the average man here on Mars, I’ve never felt so alive. I love feeling tall, like I am to Doug here and watching him being forced to stand on his tip toes just to meet my lips up here. But I would like to experience being more than just tall, just for once”
It was sweet the way Tina was talking, and Melina knew where this was going and what she wanted in an instant.
“You’d like to the biggest tonight huh? To have Doug and me looking way up to you whilst we play with your body, is that it my short friend?”
“Could you? Could you make me taller? Taller than you, taller than everybody so I could be a giant woman for just one night. Oh Mel, that would be so amazing!”
“The BMU will not make her much taller than she is now, we cannot go much past her current height it doesn’t work like that....”
The sadness and disappointment on Tina’s elfin like face was clear, she didn’t understand the technology and its restrictions and by pointing out these facts Doug had burst her bubble.
“But....look at Melina up there, Doug she’s so tall compared to us right now?”
“And this is smaller than her current normal size Tina, she has been exposed to the planets new atmosphere more than you, more than most. But even Mel cannot be made much bigger than her current natural stature on Mars”
“Oh that’s such a shame, I just thought that for once.....”
A dejected Tina realised this wasn’t going to be possible and decided that she should be happy that they were going to have a threesome regardless. But Melina was already thinking ahead and how she could accommodate her good friends wish and make it come true.
“Well if we can’t make you bigger, how about if Doug and I become much shorter than you, then you can pretend you are a giantess, and if we shrink small enough then you would feel like a giant woman to us both”
“That’s brilliant! Would you both do that for me, would you both shrink down?”

A few minutes later and Doug along with Melina was opposite the firing end of the BMU device and they had instructed Tina how to command it.
“So you first Melina, now let’s see how small do I want you to be?”
There was a pause as the exciting possibilities were weighed up inside Tina’s mind.
“Reduction mode, twelve inches, three minutes”
The beam struck Melina and her shrinking journey began, slowly her beautiful body started to lower from its former lofty height.
“Oh wow, look at her getting shorter, she’s going be such a pretty little doll. And now for you handsome, I think a different size is in order...........”
“Make him shorter than both of us Tina so we can both still be tall to him”
Melina suggested as she noticed her current height was now equal to Tina and rapidly coming down towards Doug’s level. Soon she was shorter than Doug and he grinned at her knowing that in all probability he would not be able to savour this feeling of superiority for much longer.
“Keep me this height Tina, otherwise you won’t get the full benefit of my inches down here, if you know what I mean”
Doug said this suggestively as he clasped a hand on his firm member and propositioned the tall young blonde so she could appreciate that although he was shorter than her height this size did have its benefits given his manhood’s current length.

Tina began to deliberate, she was enjoying the choices, meanwhile Melina was shrinking and now shorter than Doug’s waist line and looking up at his erection, part of her was tempted to hold her hands around that shaft and dangle her feet from the floor but she didn’t want to be the small one and so she seeded another suggestion to Tina.
“Tina, don’t listen to him. If you keep him this size, you won’t get to feel the rush of looking way down on him and knowing you are a really giant woman. Don’t settle for that average sized dick, when you could make him the size of his own dick. Now that I can tell you is very erotic, better than a real dick any day, you’ll just love it when his whole muscular body is wriggling inside you”
“Hey no fair!”
Exclaimed Doug as he watched his girlfriend reaching his knee level and listened to her squeakier voice starting to come through.
“I like that idea. Mel’s told me stories before Doug of how wonderful it is to make out with you so tiny compared to her pussy. I have heard about all your under skirt adventures”
Tina turned the BMU on Doug.
“Reduction mode, six inches two minutes”
“Oh man”
Knowing he had been defeated Doug just smiled and accepted his fate. Soon he watched Tina begin to tower over him more and more with each passing second and Melina was also on the rise, she playfully kissed his penis as it passed by her lips. Soon his stomach was in kissing range from Melina and then his stomach was soon followed by his forehead as she also started to tower over him.
“I love it when you are smaller than me”
Melina whispered as her lips spoke into his hairline before her huge breasts rubbed up his face and over his nose to be replaced by her stomach and then finally by her pussy that lined up in his view.
“You make the cutest little pair down there”
Tina cooed from above and reminded Doug that he had been focusing on Melina’s body for the last few minutes and had not taken note of how gigantic Tina was standing so high over them both.
As Doug looked to his side there was Tina’s pair of high heels stood taller than he was and Melina would have just been able to reach her upper calf muscles if she stood on tiptoes. Now both of them were looking up at their friend as she had become the giantess that she had always longed to be.

“This is so sweet, I feel enormous compared to you two. Do I look like a giant woman now, from all the way down there?”
“Oh yes, you are a giantess alright”
Doug answered and kissed her ankle which was raised to a height that made it very easy to reach.
“So, Tina, how does it feel to be a huge woman?”
Asked Melina as she walked between the enormous pair of legs and turned to stroke them affectionately from the inside.
“Sexy. I’m getting so wet just looking down at you both and knowing that I’m so big and standing all the way up here. I could just pick you both up in my hands and carry you, that’s just how big I am”
“Then why don’t you? Pick me up in your big hand Tina, just be gentle how you handle me”
Bracing her body Melina was not used to being handled this way and much preferred being the woman in control, however tonight was a thank you for Tina so she played along with the situation for her friends enjoyment.
“Oooh I will”
Reaching down Tina circled a fist around Melina and lifted her from the floor bringing her light body up to her face for a full inspection. For Melina the speed of her actions was surprising and to be elevated so swiftly made her feel uneasy.
“You are too cute, look at your sexy little bum it’s so peachy and those little tits pointing out at me, I could suck both of them at the same time, they are just so small”

Tina loved every second of this encounter, she felt the naked woman wriggling gently in her hand and simply could not stop herself from proceeding to put her lips entirely over the small pair of breasts. For Melina this sensation was very different than she’d ever experienced, the soft plump lips that consumed her chest felt warm and wet and as they mouthed over her breasts she was feeling quite turned on.
“That’s.....so nice....mmmm”
Came a soft moan from Melina and Tina decided to hold Melina’s body horizontal so that she could lick her from head to toe. As the hot tongue landed between her legs, Melina was gripping at the thick fingers that held her and fought the urge to cry out loud with surprise.
“My tongue is enormous isn’t it little girl? Way too big for your little pussy hole to handle down there. But you like this don’t you? You like feeling my big tongue sliding over your thighs and slapping against your little hot pussy....you like this a lot”
There was no argument from Melina as she eventually succumb to the temptation and called out.
“Lick me! Lick me Tina!...Lick me with that giant tongue!”

Meanwhile at Tina’s ankles Doug was just looking up at the unfolding sexual scene above, he was witnessing his girl getting serviced by her giant friend and absolutely loving the show.
“No, I don’t want you to cum just yet Melina, this party has only just begun for us. Now, I’ll put you up on the bed over here and I’ll pick up my little male action figure to play with before he feels too left out”
Carefully placing Melina down, Tina now turned to the small man at her feet.
“Gosh, I really love looking down on you. It’s such a buzz to know that I have to be careful where I stand just in case I was to step on you with my big feet”
“Yeh, those are mighty big shoes and I would not want to mess with them”
“I don’t really need these heels, I bet if I took these off you still couldn’t reach my knee cap on your tip toes. How do I look from down there Doug, tell me how tall I am”

Tina was totally zoned into the moment and shifted her shoes within inches of Doug so that he would be fully intimidated by her height. Pandering to her need for compliments he looked up at her towering body and could hardly see much past her smooth knee caps from his current position.
“Girl, all I can see is a pair of long legs reaching up into the sky and these big high heels of yours are making me very nervous”
“Then I had better pick you up and take you away from my dangerously huge shoes”
Tina chuckled with her words and how effortless it was to hold Doug in her fist, he was a lot lighter than Melina and her fist covered most of his naked body so she decided to flatten her palm outwards in order that she could force him to lay back and look up at her face.
“Hello there you tiny man in my hand”
A girlish chuckle preceded a gleeful smile and Doug was once again being scrutinised under the adoring gaze of a pair of massive female eyes.

Chapter 68 by summa0

“Imagine all the things I can do with you at this size, this is going to be a night to remember”
“Play with his little cock using your tongue, show him how puny it is against it!”
The call from the bed came of course from Melina and Tina planted a huge kiss over Doug’s mid section and then slithered her tongue all around his miniature manhood. Doug quivered in delight and was hard from her first contact.
“You taste lovely”
Purred Tina, as her tongue went down on his body once more for another tour.
“And you are turning me on”
Admitted Doug as his saliva drenched skin begged to feel that wet tongue over and over again. However Tina was thinking of new treats and she placed Doug down on the bed next to Melina. Turning to see a pussy in his face Doug looked up at the underside of a large pair of breasts and the pretty face that attempted to peer through the cleavage.
“I bet you cum first tonight shorty, you could never resist a giant woman getting sexy with you”
This challenge from Melina was a surprise to Doug, he knew she had not been this size before and he was willing to bet that she would find it just as stimulating.
“Well legs, I am willing to take that wager and I bet Tina will make you orgasm way before me”
“And what spoils go to the victor then shorty?”
Melina asked as she stepped very close to her man making his face connect with her bush just to put him off gaurd.
“Anything you want”
Came a confident suggestion from Doug as he nuzzled the pussy and then stepped back.
“Anything? Ok, if Tina makes me cum first than you get to stay normal size tonight and I will sleep in your boxer shorts and lay my naked twelve inch body over your little dick and cuddle it all night long. But if you lose to me then....”
Pausing Melina thought of something she would love.
“....then I will keep you six inches tall whilst you rub some sensual oils into every part of my body before we go to sleep and then you are going to let me slip you inside my pussy so just your little head is free. After that you are going to stay inside me all night, and I hope you are a restless sleeper little man”
Knowing the consequences of this competition Doug agreed and shook the large finger on her hand as she reached down.

Tina was oblivious to their small chatter as she was busy across the other side of the room putting her bra back on and making it comfortable, as she adjusted the straps her eyes just checked out her reflection in the mirror. Despite her smaller than average stature she was perfectly formed and her breasts although not as large in comparison as Melina’s, were still very ample given her slim frame. As she tightened both the shoulder straps and hefted her breasts a touch higher they both projected forward several inches and wobbled sexily as she stepped back to the tiny couple.
“Why is she putting her bra back on?”
Doug questioned, not that he was complaining as the bra did emphasise the extent of her now giant cleavage.
“I expect one of us is going to be inside that bra very soon”
Predicted Melina as she looked up at the approaching pair of breasts encased in the pink lace exterior of a huge bra.

“How are my little pets? Did you miss me?”
Looming over the two small figures, Tina made sure they could not miss her chest as she allowed her cleavage to hang dramatically before them.
“I sure couldn’t miss those!”
Doug joked as he longed to be tall enough to get closer to the massive curves that jiggled over his head.
“Hey shorty, I’m bigger up top than she is”
A playful comment came from Melina who was a touch jealous to see her mans reaction to Tina’s imposing breasts, she had never felt inadequate compared to another woman and it was clear that Doug was quite taken with his current view. Seeing or hearing no reaction to her comment, Melina walked in front of Doug to block his view with that of her pussy and shapely hips. Seeing that his comments had produced a rise from his statuesque girlfriend Doug smiled up at her and couldn’t help but tease.
“Mel, right now both your tits combined would only be as large as one of her nipples, whilst you are in tiny town with me Tina has the big guns right now from where I’m standing”
Unbeknown to Melina, as she had her back turned to the giantess, Tina leaned in close and moved her breasts either side of her body and softly she boasted.
“Check out my big bazooka’s Mel. He’s right, you are out gunned giantess style”
Surprising Melina with the presence of two enormous pink mounds that emerged into her peripheral vision, Tina proceeded to squeeze her cleavage together trapping Melina’s twelve inch body between her bra cups and lifting her from the bed surface. Instantly Doug was laughing to see his helpless girl trapped by Tina and Melina admitted defeat realising how insignificant her normally impressive breasts were against the competition that now snugly surrounded two thirds of her body.
“Ok, you win. I have little tits!”
“Tiny tits”
Tina corrected with a giggle and then leaned back to massage her breasts against the shapely woman who was held between them. Melina felt the lacy walls closing in on her body and the warm flesh beneath as she was totally surrounded by her friends womanly charms. The feeling was very different for her to be so overwhelmed by another woman and yet it did excite her to feel enveloped this way and now she could begin to understand why Doug enjoyed being so small against her own breasts. Whilst she was caressed between these gigantic twins, Melina managed to turn her body into the left breast and rubbed her own against a fraction of the exposed flesh and soon her nipples were stiff and standing to attention.
“Ooh Tina, your breasts are so smooth and so warm”
“And so big compared to you my little doll, girl you feel so nice against them”

Tina enjoyed watching the sexy naked figure writhing in her cleavage and the feeling of her lightweight body against her breasts was amazing. Unable to resist taking things further, Tina positioned her rear to the bed as she continued to cradle Melina to her chest.
“Make way for a big un”
Alerting Doug that she was about to hop up onto the surface of the bed he ran away from the imposing rear end that was closing in on his current position. Slowly Tina managed to get onto the bed whilst keeping her prize clutched close to her bosom and soon she was on her back playing with Melina.
“Come and climb up here little Mouser, I want you to see something”
Hearing Tina’s beckoning call Doug was all too pleased to witness more girl on girl action and he made his way over the folds of the bed surface towards Tina’s head.
“Any chance of a lift up?”
He called and Tina obliged by letting go of Melina and lifting him up in her left hand.
“Now, let me squeeze you into my bra cup up here little man whilst I attend to this naughty little dolly who is getting rather wetter by the second”
Before Doug could say anything he was tucked into the top of Tina’s pink bra cup so that just his head and shoulders remained outside of the lacy frills and his body curved over the top of her breast. The material was taught on his body pressing the imprint of the pattern into his skin and effectively immobilising his every move. All he could do now was to observe the action.


Whilst the huge breasts parted around her, Melina stood up on the base of her giant friend’s bra and looked across to see her man being pinned inside this pink mass of material. Even as she stood to her full twelve inches of height, the two tremendous breasts were still reaching above the level of her knees. No longer wrapped in their warm embrace, Melina initially looked down at Doug to see he was secured in place and laughed at his predicament.
“She’s got you now shorty, that’s kind of erotic to see how she has overpowered you with just her pretty little bra. Why I could just reach down here and play with your little cock through this lovely lace and you might lose our bet real fast”
Leaning on the breast that Doug was pinned against Melina saw the tell tale bump in the lace fabric and caught hold of his erection through the thin material. With his arms restricted there was no way for Doug to stop Melina as she stroked him and the lace brushing his exposed end made this all the more pleasurable.
“That’s.....that’s not fair, Tina has to make me cum not you....tttthat was the bet.....”
He gasped as Melina dropped her breasts over his hardness and clamped them either side as she was now leaning onto the breast and over her small man.
“I’ve changed the rules....how does that feel Doug? Good huh? Stuck inside a giant bra with one humongous breast behind you and a large pair of tits wrapped around your dick?”
“Oh that’s.....goooood!”
Doug began to buckle and weaken, he could see his climax approaching as Melina continued to masturbate him through the soft layer of material. But just as Melina thought she had him beat a set of fingers circled her body and lifted her up and clean away.
“It’s my job to make the little man cum Mel, but not until he watches and learns how to satisfy a lady first”
Tina’s strong voice boomed with authority and she lifted Melina over to her other breast and used her free hand to pull down the material until her nipple pointed up in full view. A little surprised Melina soon got the idea of what the giantess wanted as she was settled onto the breast so that her legs could straddle it.
“Go on little girl, try it for size, ride me”
Given her instructions in a sexy low tone, Melina was aroused as the firm nipple bumped against her wet pussy. Soon she was even more lubricated at the thought that this nipple could actually enter her and within seconds Doug watched the tip of the giant nipple sink slowly inside his girlfriend. With a loud gasp from the initial discomfort of such a large penetration, Melina settled into a motion on top of the nipple steadied by the giant fingers that caressed her back and that stroked her own breasts. Almost half of the nipple had been accommodated by Melina and Doug was wowed by the scene as he watched this gorgeous female literally humping down onto this giantesses breast.
“This is so sexy”
Tina growled in an animal fashion quite aggressively as she enjoyed the sensation of her nipple being thrust inside the warmth of the tiny pussy wrapped around its tip. As Melina began to step up her stroke feeling so completely filled by the hard nipple between her legs, she also started to wail in approval.
“yessss.....come on.......yesss!.....ooooh its so huge and hard, your nipple is just so big!”
Her shouts of joy were drowned out by the giantess who was reaching an equal state of excitement, so much so that Tina released her hand from steadying Melina to fish Doug from out of her bra.
“Down there now, I want you in my pussy right now you tiny little man!”

Tina’s current state of arousal was at fever pitch, she only need a small amount of stimulation to send her over the edge, Doug was that small amount. His legs were guided to her giant pussy by the huge hand around his midsection and he could just make out her other hand which was parting her flesh ready to receive his body. There was no hesitation from Tina or waiting for the small man held in her fingers to offer his consent, he was going inside her no matter what!

Feeling his legs plunged into the very moist and giving flesh, within seconds Doug was up to his armpits inside Tina and she squealed with approval. The feeling of Doug’s solid six inches of muscle bound frame sinking so easily inside her sex was like nothing Tina had ever encountered before, she had been with many men over the years but this felt so much better than any rigid penis. Doug was moving about with his legs inside this constricting love passage and his hands were already focused to pay attention on her clit. He knew what to do with a giant woman and his current size allowed him to reach all of the right places. Somewhere beyond these intricate wet folds that encased his body there was a female voice bellowing delight. Melina had erupted into an orgasm and satisfied herself completely using the giant stiff nipple that her thighs currently hugged. Tina was not far behind and soon her louder voice echoed a contented moan of approval as Doug managed to find the right combination of movements to send this giantess over the edge. Panting heavily Tina slid Doug from her pussy and deposited him on her firm stomach. From here he could see Melina easing the nipple out of her sex and how it glistened with his girlfriend’s enjoyment like a volcano tip that oozed strange coloured lava. Tumbling off the giant breast Melina slid down Tina’s body to be close to Doug. She could see his manhood was still rigid and this signified that he had obviously won their bet and restrained his own desires.
“I don’t believe you held on? Didn’t I see you disappear inside her pussy down there?”
“Sure did, but only just”
He admitted and stroked his dick showing how rigid it still was.
“Hey Tina! This little man is still hard, do you want to fix him?”
“Really? Well that just won’t do, you both just gave me the most phenomenal orgasm so I need to return the favour. Climb up here Doug, on to my face”
Settling flat on the bed, Tina felt the tiny soles of a pair of feet walking up her body and between her breasts followed by a heavier pair which she knew was Melina. With her head flat on the bed she could only just see the top of Doug’s head peering over her chin as he stood on her neck. Melina was standing a few inches behind him and her upper body towered over the small naked man.
“Lift him up onto my chin Melina”
Two large hands circled Doug’s waist and he soon stood unsteadily on Tina’s chin, at his current size this was a balancing act. From the corner of the large lips at his feet Tina spoke making sure that she did not unsettle him further by speaking in a normal fashion.
“Ok little man, now I want you to drape your body over my face and ram your little cock between these two enormous lips of mine, then I want you to give me everything you’ve got. Don’t hold back because I am a big girl and I can handle it, come on....let’s do it”

Melina watched avidly as her man was positioning his naked form across the mouth of her giant friends face, he looked like some erotic toy about to be gobbled up. There was no holding back for Doug as he was ready for this encounter, his hardness pushed between the plush lips that pressed gently against his bare thighs and stretched up to his stomach. As his length slipped between the thick moist cushions of this giant females lips he felt the very tip enter a hot and welcoming domain. Slowly the lips motioned sexily around his shaft, welcoming his balls into their warm surround and soon Doug’s hips were thrusting as hard as he could manage into her huge mouth.
“Oh he looks so small on your face, I bet his little dick is only just long enough to reach past your lips and into your big mouth, that’s really sexy!”
These observations came from Melina who was enjoying the show, she recalled occasions in the past when she had treated Doug like this but to see it from a third party perspective was quite an eye opener to how powerful a giantess was.

Chapter 69 by summa0

Tina’s lips seemed to shape around most of Doug’s mid section as she applied a little suction to his dick and her large tongue came into play. He was fast reaching a climax and grabbed on to some of her thick blonde hair as he gave his final pumps of joy. When he was finished Tina eased his body up from her lips in her hand but only enough to allow her tongue to clean him.
“That was erotic to see the way you control him, the size of your tongue and mouth is amazing. You are so in charge of him”
Melina opened her arms as she said this to allow Tina to pass down the small man, as Doug’s spent body was held in his girlfriends arms he felt like a small child being cradled.

The three of them relaxed for the next half an hour with Doug cuddled into Melina’s body as she was reclined in the cleavage of her much larger friend.
“We should restore ourselves back to normal and get some sleep, tomorrow is a going to be a big day”
Doug spoke up so that both the large women could hear him and Tina’s loud voice whispered down.
“Tonight was a big night for me, I was hoping it would never end.”
“You could stay the night Tina, I suppose it wouldn’t be a problem for Doug and I to sleep like this and that way you could remain a giantess for a little longer?”
This suggestion was provided with a tighter hug around Doug’s middle from Melina but he soon reminded her that she had lost their wager.
“Actually babe, you lost your gamble with me so you will be the small one tonight and you get sleep in my boxer shorts if I recall our agreed terms.....”
Just as Doug was happily relaying this to his girlfriend Tina picked up on the suggestion and interrupted.
“Ooooh yes, how about I shrink Mel down to an itty bitty size so she can cuddle your dick all night and you get to be a giant to her Doug whilst I remain a giantess to you both?”
“I’m err, well not sure.....”
Melina was suddenly looking very unconfident and she lifted Doug up and then placed him down so that he was now sat on top of Tina’s huge left breast whilst they debated their sleeping arrangements.
“...I mean, I would be so tiny and all and.......”
“Girl, you can’t argue with a giantess. Tina, shrink her down and shrink down my boxer’s shorts for me and let’s get to bed.”
“Oh goodie”
Chirped Tina in a childish manor, she was completely thrilled with this idea.

Within minutes a reluctant Melina was stood on the surface of the bed being reduced from her twelve inches of height and soon she was looking way up at her man who watched closely over her. When she reached the desired size, in comparison to Doug she appeared only six inches tall from her long dark head of hair to her pretty feet and yet this giant man was in reality only six inches tall compared to Tina.
“She’s so minute, I can hardly see her features”
Tina grinned at how insignificant her friend had become and watched as Doug reached down and closed his fingers gently around her waist and lifted her up.
“This is different”
He smiled at the beautiful doll suspended so easily in his grasp, she appeared like an erotic looking fairy.
“Oh Doug, I’m a little scared you are so enormous and I can’t bear to even look up at Tina or my head will spin”
“It’s ok, you will be safely tucked inside my underwear in a few minutes little lady”
Seeing that Doug had possession of Melina, Tina picked him up and stood him on the dresser whilst she sorted out her own underwear making it comfortable for her guests to sleep in. Easing the tension off her right bra cup by slackening the shoulder strap she turned to look at the small man and still felt the tingling thrill of how large by comparison she was to him. With a wink she let him know what his sleeping accommodation would be.
“Tonight my little man, you will be sleeping in my bra, right here. I’ve made a little room for you so you can slide in comfortably against my boob and then I call feel you there against me all night long”
“Sounds perfect don’t you think little Mel?”
Doug teased Melina and forced her to look away from his hand that held her and towards the impossibly huge and bulging cleavage that was now leaning over them both. These twin lacy mountains of pink shocked Melina and now she fully appreciate how intimidated her man must have been to see her own bust at such extreme sizes. Unlike Doug however she cowered straight away and held tight to his fingers as the shadow of Tina simply engulfed the light around them. Doug slowly lowered his girl down the front of his boxers making sure she would not slip out one of the legs and that she was nicely positioned against his currently flaccid member. As his waist band snapped back it felt like he had a small rodent trapped in his underwear, but one that was almost completely hairless as he could feel the warm skin of this delicate creature as it rested and pressed against his manhood.
“Doug, it’s huge!”
He heard a muffled cry from below as Melina took stock of her surroundings.
“Tina, Melina just said that my dick is huge”
“Not from where I’m standing it isn’t, little man”
A mighty giggle came from the towering blonde and with it a swaying of that imposing pair of breasts. Tina then proceeded to lift Doug gently and lower him into her relaxed bra cup, the vibrant pink material fell over his face and body and soon he was completely encased in the lace.
“Looking at you in there, Melina’s whole body must be way smaller than my nipple, and to think she used to have such big tits”

Not long later and they were all settled down as Tina lay on the bed and tried to get to sleep. Doug had practically buried his body in a curve around the front base of the giant breast and he was nicely supported by the material of her bra. Inside his boxer shorts he could feel Melina lying by the side of his penis and he could tell she was taller than it was long. Her tiny feet brushed his helmet and he could make out a pair of miniature breasts that pressed on the side of his shaft as she snuggled against him. The knowledge that his girl was inside his boxers made it hard for him to totally relax, despite the fact that he had spent his love juices not long ago in their group session. Here he was in the sexiest of places, once more inside a giant lacy brassiere with a warm breast many times his own size that was touching against most of his body all at the same time. The smell of Tina’s skin was lovely with a subtle perfume that wasn’t heady when he breathed in, but it was undeniably feminine. It wasn’t long before Doug found blood flowing down into his member given this situation and Melina was suddenly aware that it was expanding. Her tiny arms had circled the shaft of her sleeping partner and now its girth was increasing and starting to challenge her embrace.
“I thought we were supposed to be trying to sleep big man? Is it turning you on with me down here cuddling tight against your dick?”
The words managed to travel outside of Doug’s boxer shorts and he felt that they were beginning to tent up.
“Sorry babe, but what with your little tits and naked body touching my dick and this humongous breast I’m a little distracted”
He whispered down towards his boxers as he felt Melina begin to move, tickling against his pubic hair with her legs.
“I’ll say, it’s pretty dark in here but this thing is becoming more of a giant by the minute, are you going to leave room for me?”
As Melina joked she reached out to stroke the solid twitching tree trunk thick companion that shared the darkness with her. This mighty oak was now pushing the cotton material of the boxers up and straining against it, soon Melina was intrigued to find out if she was in fact shorter than this beast as it stiffened straighter by the minute.
“Any chance of some light down here big boy?”
Obliging his small girlfriend Doug eased down his boxers to uncover her and allow his manhood to be free. It snapped upwards without restraint and its tip pressed into the inside of Tina’s bra cup and poked straight up against this lacy barrier. Light was afforded by the LED ambient lights in Melina’s room which were subtle but enough to come through the holes within the lacy pattern of the giant bra.
“Gosh I feel really small”
Melina announced as she assumed a position to compare herself to his erection, it had now swelled in size and towered over her with its unsheathed head now fully revealed and trying to penetrate between the lace unsuccessfully.
“I guess we are not going to get any sleep until I satisfy this missile down here, is that right big boy?”
“Sorry, but that would be nice”
Doug agreed and smiled as he tried to peek under the pink material to see what was going on down below. However he did not need his eyes to know what Melina was doing as he felt her feet walking through his hair and then he realised she was holding her arms on his lower shaft as her feet and legs slipped down and rested onto his balls. A small gasp was emitted from his mouth as he had never felt such a fine and delicate touch, he imagined the mental image of those tanned and gorgeous shapely legs brushing against his testicles and then he felt the reality of a tiny Melina trying to use her thighs to gently squeeze them.
“Yeh, that’s good”
He moaned approval and then decided that he wanted attention to his helmet so he reached down with his fingers to find Melina.
“Hey!”
She protested as his rough hand plucked her from below his manhood and then deposited her body so that she was forced to clamp her thighs and arms around the upper half of his dick.
“That’s better, I want to feel you kiss my head and wrap those lovely thighs of yours around it”
Now Doug was feeling the power of being a giant, he was commanding Melina and simply depositing her on his body as he wanted it was a definite role reversal for them both and he liked the feeling of her clinging to his penis with her entire naked body. For Melina, she was less enthusiastic, she longed to the larger partner and felt far more comfortable as a giantess than being Doug’s plaything. But she knew this was not going to be common event, and she would have him wriggling delightfully between her own legs in the not too distant future, so for the moment she obliged him and even found it was quite a fun challenge to get this giant man off.

A series of small kisses and the tickle of Melina’s long hair were tantalizing Doug’s helmet seconds later and combined with this thrill he felt her inner thighs clamp hard around his shaft as she held on tightly.
This was an experience Melina would not soon forget, the throbbing tree trunk sized member twitched and moved with her every touch and was like an unpredictable steed that she needed to break-in and pacify. The only way however that she knew this one eyed creature would calm down was if she could tease the excitement out of it and bring it back to its placid and natural state. That was easier said than done when this beast was pumped full of blood and many times stronger than her. As she held on tight and licked her small tongue into the eye of Doug’s penis it was hard for Melina to relate this monster to the insignificant match stick that she had often completely taken into her mouth when she was a giant woman.

Pretty soon Doug was stiffer than ever as his girl began to get more sexually creative with the use of her tiny body.
“You are going to explode in a minute Doug, I’m going to do something very, very sexy down here.”
The rather squeaky voice of Melina sounded less seductive than the powerful huskiness that Doug had been accustomed to hearing yet he was still turned on by the way she teased.
“Really, tell me what you are going to do my little doll cause this big weapon of mine needs unloading”
“I’m going to climb up and lean over the top of your helmet here and push one of my big firm tits inside the opening of your dick and then I’m going to ram it in and out until you erupt all over me”
“Oh wow!”
Was all Doug could muster in response at her unexpected idea and seconds later she delivered what she outlined to do. Her breast nestled into the mouth of his helmet and soon his pre cum helped it to push down and open up its jaws. Indescribable was the feeling of her tiny breast penetrating him this way and combined with her arms and legs clinging to his tip so firmly he was soon closing towards release. Normally it was his body dwarfed by a pair of breasts or his dick being wrapped in sizeable cleavage that would make him explode yet his diminutive girlfriend was now using the smallest sized tit he had ever seen to slide into the end of his member where it was so sensitive. Her little legs clamped onto his twitching inches with her firm soft thighs adding to the pleasure and as she sensed his full arousal her arms that hugged his end helped to masturbate him with a bear hug.
“mmmmmmmm!”
Doug groaned contently and his fluids blasted out onto Melina covering her chest and the underside of her neck in a thick warm goo. The feeling of what seemed like gallons of manly liquids blasting out of this living warhead surprised even Melina, within a few seconds this unstoppable geyser pushed her back with its force as it painted her upper body. With the throbbing of his giant manhood, there was no way a small woman could hold on anymore and she slid down his length and fell back into his pubic hairs.
“Now that was impressive”
Melina grinned as she attempted to wipe the slime like substance from her chest having accomplished her mission.
“I’ll say, your tits are great at any size”
Doug complimented as he used his hand to squeeze out the remaining few drops from his balls onto his tiny partner.
“Hey! Stop that big guy, I’m covered as it is”
This small complaint ended up with both of them laughing whilst the giantess beyond had entered a deep sleep remaining totally unaware to the action that had taken place on her body.

Melina woke up inside her friends upturned and enormous pink bra cup, Doug was nowhere to be seen. Her hair and body smelt very pungent with the remains of her mans juices still more than evident, she really needed a wash but she was trapped in this bra until a giant could help her out.
“Tina!”
Her small voice did not carry but Doug climbed over the edge of the bra cup upon hearing her voice and it rocked with his weight.
“Morning little girl, it’s time we got ready it’s a big day today”
“A big day huh?”
Seeing Doug’s hairy bare legs rising over her like some enormous exotic type of tree she was less comfortable than the night before with her current size.
“Feeling small eh? Welcome to my world, are you ready to get big?”
“Ready? I was born to be big, I really can’t get used to this tiny life. I need to be a giant woman its far more me, and I like looking down on you not up”
“Then let’s get those tits of yours back to their mega proportions shall we?”
“Gladly, I want this bra to look small, real small”
Tina’s face hovered overhead looking down at them both and smiled as she made out their exchanges.
“You guys are the best, thank you for everything. Now brace yourselves”

With the BMU having performed its magic once more, their normal sizes were resumed and Doug was once more looking up at the blonde and his towering mini giantess of a girlfriend. They cleaned up and Melina began to search for the clothes she would wear as Tina wished them success and merrily left with a smile plastered across her face from ear to ear.

Sat on the edge of Melina’s bed Doug watched his gorgeous girl stepping into her supersized underwear, Melina smoothed a fresh black satin bra over her huge breasts and smiled down at him.
“So shorty, do you want me to shrink you down and carry you in my bra here to the new city?”
The prospect was very appealing of course but Doug thought about his answer and a practical solution.
“As lovely as that sounds to be slipped into that bra with those wonderful boobs of yours I think that I am going to need my height for this mission”
“But you will be caught very quickly, I warn you the women are very big in the New City area and the guards are even bigger last time I was there. You might be better to stay hidden in my clothes so we don’t draw any attention”
“Actually, I have a good idea of how to get us in the city if you are up for a risk?”
Melina continued to put on a tight red t-shirt and a pair of black trousers as she listened to Doug’s plan.
“Now my memory is intact I know that beneath the floor of this building I had a small work lab once upon a time, where I developed tools like the penetrator is it still here?”
“No, we filled that basement room and moved your bits and bobs into part of the tunnel network, just close to this entrance from my room, shall I show you?”

Doug was still naked as he entered the tunnel five minutes later. He knew that there were some specialist clothes he had kept in his old lab and counted on them still being present. As Melina large legs stepped over him she made her way to a door that was half her size and cut into the rock.
“I can’t get in there at my current height but you can”
As he walked into the rather roughly cut room, there was a mass of electronics littered around the floor and on shelves. Quickly recognising some of his old equipment he found a box and pulled out various articles of clothing. There were some black military style boots, underwear and a dark black pair of combat trousers along with a black top. He had used these before in past missions and these clothes had a special stealth technology integrated within their material. If he was to wear a mask to finish this outfit and then to activate the belt buckle on the trousers then the clothes would generate an image of what was behind them and project it before them, this made the person virtually invisible to the human eye. However the buckle was broken and he shook his head in disappointment.
“Dam!”
“What is it?”
Melina crouched at the doorway filling the frame with her body and tried to see what he was doing.
“My stealth kit is damaged it might have proved handy, but maybe we won’t need it”
He looked around the piled up boxes and saw an old portable computer. Brushing off a thin layer of dust he activated it and was happy that the cells were still functioning. A holo interface glowed and projected a screen whilst a virtual keyboard hovered before his fingers.

Chapter 70 by summa0

“What are you doing?”
Inquired Melina finding it hard to see into the entire room and feeling much like Alice in Wonderland who was curiously trying to look into the small doorway.
“This system will allow me to hook to the terrain satellite in orbit what was used when they terraformed Mars. It should let us zoom in on the new city and find the location of the where Cohaagans head of security lives and where we can find that balancing element to free Mars.”
As he tapped away depressing the almost transparent keys that were generated by the holographic interface, it was clear he was back to his old slick technical form.
“Ok, I have hacked into the t-sat network and we are looking at the new city”
The image was an aerial view of the city and Doug could see how unnaturally it had formed, some older buildings were large to say the least but others were simply vast in size and it amazed him how quickly these could have been erected to accommodate the growing female population.
“Now how to find which one of these we need to visit....”
“There’s thousands of buildings Doug, it could be any of them”
Melina added seeing just a part of the cityscape image.
“True but having worked for Cohaagan in the past I know the head of security will be close to the base of the atmospheric processing plant over here and if I use the sensors to detect for Izanium we should get a faint trace from the balancing crystal”
“Ok professor, I don’t know what Izanium is, I assume some sort of radiation but don’t bother to explain I am happy to go with the flow and trust you”

Minutes later Doug had pinpointed a large building and he could even see a thermal image to see that no one was inside this property.
“That’s great it’s unoccupied and based on the Izanium reading the crystal we seek is about here”
He pointed to a far corner of the building outline and then noted some co-ordinates.
“Ok so let’s get going it’s a long walk and you have little legs”
Keen to leave Melina stood up and waited but Doug emerged into the main tunnel with a surprise for her.
“Did you bring the BMU?”
“Sure why? Have you changed your mind about riding up here in my top? I thought you might want a lift”
Leaning down over Doug Melina flashed some cleavage .
“No, but I need you to be regular sized Melina for what I have in mind”
Almost disappointed Melina gave him a strange confused look and she was reduced so they were seeing eye to eye.
“Why do I need to be short?”
Doug grinned at her question noticing she still viewed normal statures as short but he let this go without picking up on it.
“This will get us both into that building so we can avoid detection from any external security measures and from being discovered by any guards outside”

The equipment Doug held in his hands looked like two elaborate metal bands, and he placed one over his head and clipped it on like a stiff metallic bandana. Turning to Melina he had to use tiptoes to help her to wear the other one as she had kept a few inches of extra height above his own. Her eyes told of her enjoyment as he discovered this fact.
“You are still a tall lady”
“Well, just a little bit taller than you are. Do you want me to bend my knees so you can reach little boy?”
“I’ll manage”
A determined Doug made sure he could put the device on her head as Melina grinned as he was forced to use the very tips of his toes.
“So, why are we both wearing these stylish pieces of headgear Doug? I don’t see how they will help us avoid being caught today except by the fashion police”
“You are funny Melina but this was one of my last projects for the resistance just before I was taken to back to Earth. These bands are tele-placement units. Without the science crap as you say, if I program them remotely they will engulf our bodies in a field of energy and in a fraction of a second we will be converted to pure matter. Then we can be sent to our chosen coordinates and we reappear in the blink of an eye inside that building within New City. No guards, no security to clear, no scanners”
“You are joking?”
Melina said a little gobsmacked by his genius.
“Nope, they work but there is a downside which is why I stopped developing them for the resistance”
“And that is?”
“The energy aura around your body is only powerful enough to take your clothes so the BMU will have to stay here, along with any other hand held gadgets. The aura will only just managed to map around or clothes and footwear”
“Ok, so we are going to be small that might be an advantage and a hindrance”
“that’s not all, this is a one way trip Melina. I could never figure how to re-energise the bands and so you could say they are disposable as they burn out inside after one use and each one is a nightmare to make from scratch”
There was a sudden realisation from Melina that this was going to be tougher than she’d hoped.
“So, you are saying these gizmo’s get us in there and we can’t carry spare ones to return? And we are going to be pintsized to those bimbo’s if they find us? Great, I can’t wait”
Ending her sentence in a smile Melina knew they had to go through with this plan and she kissed her shorter partner on his forehead.
“Let’s do it short stuff”

As the bands were programmed and activated there was a strange swirling sensation as the room before their eyes seemed to fade and flicker for the briefest of seconds before they were soon standing in a new room, a very large room!
“We made it, it worked!”
Melina turned to Doug with an amazed expression, she didn’t doubt his technical abilities but to be teleported from one place to another was something that felt like it belonged in science fiction and yet they had travelled literally miles within a second.
“Yeh, but where are we?”

The room was conventional looking, it was the inside of a living quarters area with a massive wooden floor spanning out in front of them both, but the scale of the furniture was a lot larger than they would have predicted. The two nearby armchairs loomed over them like buildings and the table in the distance was an even more impressive structure that they could only see from beneath as its huge glass surface had to be fifty or sixty feet high in the air.
“It’s like we shrunk ourselves, the women in new city must be what, eighty or ninety feet tall judging by this room?”
Listening to Doug’s estimate Melina was herself surprised, the last time she had been to New city the women were taller than her normal size but nowhere near those proportions.
“Cohaagan must have concentrated the atmosphere here and increased the size of the women because this is very different to how it was. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea Doug. If I was my normal height at least I could have managed to climb things easier but now look at us, we are shrimps and if we are caught, that’s going to a really big guard that we will be facing”
“Mel, even at your normal height you would be like a toddler to a woman that can sit in a chair this big, come on let’s start searching, the crystal we are seeking is probably in this room. Maybe our height will be an advantage to getting out of here”
They walked around one of the chairs and the rest of the room came into focus, on the far wall was a holo projector emitter for information and entertainment along with a wooden cabinet that had been enlarged to the right scale. To the side there was a door and little else to furnish this otherwise bland environment.

“There are things on the top of that cabinet over there, I can’t make them out from down here but I am willing to bet the crystal is up there. Let’s go!”
With a confident attitude Doug led Melina to the base of the cabinet and she cranked her neck back to see its steep side wall stretching high above their heads.
“What do you think this place is, the living quarters for the head of security? And if this crystal is so important then why would she leave it on the sideboard and not in some safe?”
Melina was not convinced and had her doubts that the effort they would expel to scale this piece of overgrown furniture would be worth the reward.
“Think about it Mel, this head of security is a giantess for real. They only let people they trust gain that sort of height and live in this city, the resistance is small, even you who is our tallest member. They probably don’t imagine that anyone could break in here at the heart of their security operations and get anywhere near it.”
“Well, they are probably right cause if it’s up there then we are stuck cause there’s nothing to grab onto Doug”
There was defeat in Melina’s attitude but Doug knew he could soon change that.
“That’s why I came prepared”
He said and fiddled with the heels of his boots, a small glow began to shine out from the soles and Melina grinned at first.
“Hover shoes? I didn’t know they made those for men to increase their height? You know they only give you a few inches baby, enough to kiss me on the lips perhaps but you are not getting up there with them”
“These are not hov-shoes Mel, similar technology but very differently applied, care to stand on my toes and give me a hug?”
As she followed his instruction Melina wrapped her arms around her man and he felt her ample chest nudge under his chin with its welcoming warmth.
“Concentrate Doug, you are on a mission”
His mind had to keep his trousers in check as he felt her sexy body very up close and personal.

When he touched the contacts on his heels together they slowly began to rise in the air and soon they floated over the surface of the cabinet before Doug disabled the boots energy.
“You are so clever”
Bestowing her compliment Melina stepped off his toes with her own and they looked at the various large items that were left on the top of the cabinet.

There was a mug made of china that was almost the same height as them both and a giant reel of green tape that placed down on its side and looking like an old fashioned lorry wheel. But glowing on a plastic pedestal was the crystal! The pedestal was a flimsy structure even to Melina and Doug and it was easy for them to topple it over and allow this ball sized crystal to drop into their hand.
“This is it? It’s so small?”
Melina could hardly believe that the crystal was able to fit into her palm.
“That’s it, the giantesses here must be forced to handle it with tweezers but I’m glad they haven’t figured a way to alter its scale, makes it easier for us to nab it!”

Seconds later they descended from the dresser using the hov-boots to lower them gracefully and Doug noted the telltale signs of their power fading, they had not been charged in a long while and the energy was obviously depleted.
“Ok let’s get out of this house or whatever it is and to the atmospheric processing centre, they won’t have enlarged that place much like the space ports so we should be able to get inside and integrate this crystal”
“Getting out of this building will be the first challenge. And do you mind Doug if we ditch this head gear it doesn’t serve any purpose now does it?”
They both removed the bands from their heads and set the rings down by the base of the cabinet.

Looking for an exit they could see that the door nearby was closed and there was no way to open it, but what made things worse was that this was an old fashioned door without automation and sensors. Another door at the far end was slightly ajar and they proceeded to explore that room in hope of another exit. As they entered the room it was clearly a utility room with a huge washing machine and dryer dominating their view like two white skyscrapers. There was a new door at the far end but it was much the same as the others and had no internal sensor to trigger it to open.
“What’s with these old doors? No sensors just handles, this place must have been built recently for these huge women and they don’t have any tech in here?”
This didn’t make sense to Melina as she looked up at the door and the handle that was beyond their reach, what frustrated her more was feeling so short.
“Mel they only need these conventional doors, look at us we can’t open them and probably couldn’t push them open even if it was unlocked. The doors simple but its effective against small intruders”
“We have to try and climb up there and give it a shot, if we can get the handle to open maybe we could push it enough to creep out through a small gap?”
“My boots energy has gone, I can’t get us up there the easy way”
“Then we must look for something to lasso the handle from down here, this is where the laundry is done there must be some giant clothes that we could improvise with”
“Now you are talking, over there isn’t that the side of a hamper on the floor, she probably has clothes ready to be washed inside?”

The hamper was luckily left on the ground and its sides were not steep enough to prohibit the two of them to climb inside. The plastic walls had a patterned exterior that allowed them foot holds and something to grab onto. Teetering on the top of the hamper they surveyed the contents.
“She’s got good taste who ever she is”
Melina said spotting a top enlarged from a fashionable label and a pair of French knickers that she would have selected herself.
“And a whopping pair of tits if that’s part of a bra cup under that t-shirt over there!”
Directing their attention to a shiny white curve of material buried under an enormous t-shirt, Doug smiled and saw the resulting frown on his girlfriends face.
“Hey mister, keep that little brain of yours in check we need to concentrate here. You can play inside this bra I’m wearing tonight if we are successful, but you are right that looks like this head of security bimbo giantess is rather well stacked. Maybe we can use that big bra, the straps would be enormous.”

Climbing down into the hamper the giving terrain made every footstep feel like the start of sinking sand giving to beneath them. Melina who was still clutching the crystal popped it into her cleavage with ease as Doug watched her and smiled at how she had deliberately wanted him to witness this action. Her cheeky wink told him that she had the attention that she had desired. When they refocused at the task in hand, they both tugged on the underwire of this giant bra and with a heave it slid slowly out from under the cover of the t-shirt to reveal its true magnitude.
“Woah, that’s bigger than I thought. This woman must be my size up top”
Very surprised at the gigantic shiny satin cups that spanned before her, Melina looked at her man to see how distracted he was by this find.
“Yeh, she is definitely way up the alphabet in cup size and that’s one sexy bra”
Doug knelt down and out of curiosity he found the label.
“Stop perving, we are on a mission, who cares what size she is. Let’s just use this huge mother of all brassieres to help us get out of here”
But Doug was not listening to Melina as he crouched down looking at the thick black letters on the designer tag and he read out loud.
“Thirty four G, she takes a thirty four G cup”
“Doug! Come on it’s just a bra, a very big bra I grant you that but........”
“You don’t understand Melina, when I last saw Lori she had just had another treatment to enlarge her breasts to a thirty four G”
“You don’t think?”
There was a shocked silence between them both and Doug started to think further.
“She was head of security before, so she could be back here and reinstated. That reel of tape on the cabinet I know what that is, it’s used to repair the handles on tennis rackets and Lori loved to play real tennis and virtual tennis!”
“That could be a coincidence, there are a lot of busty women who work for Cohaagan, they get free or discounted treatments and lots of women play tennis”
As Melina reasoned with the situation Doug walked further over the hamper surface having spotted something else that caught his eye. There was a pair of white silk panties and he stood on them and gulped hard as he turned to Melina to declare.
“I....I know these panties, they are Lori’s, we are in Lori’s quarters”
“Don’t get paranoid Doug, those knickers could belong to any giant woman. I have a pair almost identical myself”
“No you don’t understand Mel, these are Lori’s I can tell because......”
“Because what?”
Melina was losing patience with her mans current train of thought, and how distracted he had become.
“Because I’ve been inside them and the lace here was frayed just a little, I can remember them perfectly”
“Oh you can eh?”
Sounding a little jealous Melina walked over to Doug and looked at the mass of silk and lace spread out like a carpet before them.
“She, carried you around a lot inside her panties did she?”
“Well, you know how you big women behave, I really didn’t have a choice”
“Sure, I bet you went inside these screaming and kicking”
As their conversation began to get more and more sidetracked from their mission, the two of them had not heard someone enter the building.

“Doug, I am sure this is just a coincidence. These knickers are just similar to what you can remember, and that bra size is probably just common for some of these giant bimbo officers who work for Cohaagan nowadays. I doubt that they belong to your old girlfriend......”
“You mean his wife!”
A loud voice boomed over head as a large shadow fell over the hamper from above and standing with her hands resting on her hips was a one hundred foot tall blonde.
“Lori!”
Shouted Doug in an alarmed fashion and he couldn’t believe they had been so engrossed in their conversation that this giantess had managed to creep up on them unnoticed.

“Hi honey, did you miss me?”

Chapter 71 by summa0

“Hi honey, did you miss me?”

The sarcastic tone rained down over them and Melina looked for options of where to escape but they would not be able to scramble up the sides of the hamper before Lori could grab them, she was just too big.
“I’m so glad you came back to me little one. I see that you couldn’t resist checking out my underwear as normal? Don’t worry I’ve had all your favourites enlarged to my new size”
Listening to Lori laugh, Melina was frozen to the spot for a few seconds as she took stock of Lori’s appearance. Her giant adversary was dressed in a short white knee length skirt and the tops of a pair of knee high black leather boots could just be spotted over the edge of the hampers rim. On top she was wearing a thin strappy summer vest that was a striking red colour and its clingy material emphasised the twin G cup bra that was clearly beneath. The blonde bombshell of a giantess had them where she wanted them and she knew it.

“So, this is Melina, the woman you dreamed about every night eh Doug?”
“Lori this is between you and me.......”
“Oh no, no little man, I need to see what this little rodent of a girl has that I don’t have to attract you”
“Hey bitch, I’m no rodent and he’s my mine!”
There was a wicked laugh from Lori as Melina tried to stand up for herself and without warning a hand flashed across from nowhere and grabbed Melina into a tight fist.
“Put her down!”
Cried Doug, conscious that those fingers could crush if she wanted them too, but Lori was just looking at the futile squirming actions of the small woman in her hand.
“Well she is a pretty little thing, I will give her that, but Doug look at these”
Using her nails to remove Melina’s top it was ripped right off her chest and her bra was exposed. There was nothing Doug could do to stop this as the hand was hovering above him but way out of his reach. As he helplessly watched his false wife handling his girlfriend, he was suddenly aware of the second giant hand coming into the hamper but it wasn’t to grab him. Lori plucked the bra they had pulled free up into the air, holding the expanded cup before Melina as she proposed a comparison.
“What a little pair of tits she has Doug, I mean her whole body would fit inside just one of my bra cups here, you can’t honestly prefer these little gnat sized tittles when you could have my mega mountains up here?”
Doug did not answer, he knew not to provoke Lori but he could see she was enjoying her moment of victory. Lori proceeded to place a squirming Melina into one of the massive bra cups and then lifted the other cup in order to trap her and allow her time to hang the bra from both its straps onto a small hook that was situated on the wall way above.

Melina was stranded and initially punched at the silky lining until she realised that she did not want to risk falling out from this height.
“So, who has the crystal? I know it’s one of you two? Is it her Doug?”
“No!”
He shouted and Lori stood up closer to the hanging bra and straddled the hamper below knowing all too well what a grand view of her legs and straight up her skirt Doug would be afforded.
“I can place my big tits either side of her Doug and I could squeeze real hard until one of you talks”
“Please Lori, let her go......”
“Why should I? I had a good thing going on Earth and she spoiled it. I had captured you Doug, made you my man, my husband even. But to think that I gave up the life I had here, I gave up being a real giantess, even made myself a puny regular Earth size and had false memories implanted just so I could take you away from Mars, away where you wouldn’t hinder Cohaagan, and to a life that meant you were all mine. Then you started dreaming about this little trollop and it all went so wrong.....”

This all made sense now to Doug. Things were dropping into place, Lori kept mentioning how she felt being taller than him when they experimented with height was so familiar to her and so right.
But none of that past mattered, he was here now before this menacingly giant blonde and he wanted to rescue Melina, but there was no way up to that hook, and Lori at her current size was the most formidable foe he could possibly imagine.
“Nothing to say Doug? Want me to suffocate this tiny bug girl between my boobs? Make her tits a little flatter along with the rest of her eh?”
From below Doug managed to walk to the edge of the hamper and he could see the underside of Lori’s tremendous bust as it threateningly loomed close to Melina.
“Okay, Okay. Melina give her the crystal, she’s won this round!”
Melina was surprised to hear Doug giving in but she knew it was to protect her and the discovery of the crystal would come out sooner or later.
“That’s so sweet that you care so much for her Doug. You used to care for me like that do you remember?”
Switching her focus to the man below she kneeled down and soon he was wrapped in her fingers and lifted before her face.
“Isn’t this wonderful Doug? Here you are six feet tall and yet, here I am a real living and breathing giantess, one hundred and five feet from my pretty blonde head of hair to my not so little toes down there”
“You can’t live like this forever Lori, soon the authorities on Earth will find out what goes on up here on Mars and you and Cohaagan will be locked up”
“Locked up? Would they have a cell large enough? I’m a big girl now Doug and this is my normal height. You really don’t know what’s going on here do you? You and your pitiful resistance don’t have clue”
Knowing how Lori was eager to gloat Doug decided to use the opportunity to extract some information.
“No, I don’t, only we know you were experimenting on men so we could remain tiny and still make you giant women pregnant”
“Ah the hospital, don’t worry we will round up those little men sooner or later. So much has moved on since you and I were last here Doug, Cohaagan’s scientists have cracked the crystals for enlarging things. We’ve been pumping its special energy into this atmosphere for some time now and well you must have seen the results, women are looking down on men more and more each day. And you know with the enlarging devices we have made, I can be any size I want literally, two hundred feet, three, a thousand maybe? Just imagine the possibilities it’s scary for you men isn’t it? A whole Army of men could be squashed by just a mere woman like me, no one can stop us, no one”

This thought was indeed scary and Doug fidgeted in her hand as Lori grinned down at him with her beautiful plump lips being gently licked by a mighty tongue.
“Would you like to see me a thousand foot tall Doug? Would that make my boobs big enough even for your tastes little man?”
Lori laughed and then put Doug deep into her cleavage until her was firmly trapped between the perfumed cushions of her giant breasts.
“Now, behave in my bra whilst I take you both somewhere we can relax”

When Doug emerged from between Lori’s breasts he found that he was on the glass table in the living room and high up from the floor. The bra holding Melina was placed down beside him and he quickly set about helping to release her from the silky folds. Watching her two captives with great interest Lori was kneeling down with her arms resting on the edge of the glass top and her blonde hair splashing down onto part of its surface.
“So, what happens now Lori?”
Doug questioned as he checked Melina was ok.
“Oh, I have plans for you both don’t worry about that. I am soon going to introduce you to some new technology which will help to make you see things my way”

“Why, why do all this? Why make women so impossibly big compared to men it just doesn’t make sense?”
The question was presented by a rather disgruntled Melina as she gave Doug a hug thankful that they were for now in one piece.
“Don’t tell me you haven’t enjoyed being a giant woman over little Doug here on occasions?”
Lori smiled and removed her top very slowly showing off a rather see through nude coloured bra that showed off her entire nipples from behind a lacy screen of circular swirling patterns. It was hard for Doug not to stare at these gorgeous breasts presented so finely by this cleavage enhancing wonder especially as those G cups formed such an enormous hillside before them both.
“Like what you see Doug?”
Noticing she had caught his eye, Lori played up to this fact by positioning her firm breasts to rest on the table so that they towered over the pair of them and could not be ignored, this was her way of providing a reminder that she was in charge.
“Lori, you can’t tell me that all this effort to experiment with the size of people is all just about sex and just a power trip for you women over men?”
“Sex is part of it, we all enjoy playing with little men. They are so good at squirming their firm little bodies in all the right places don’t you agree Melina? But, we are shaping the future and the future is that you will be subservient to every woman Doug. All men will.”
As Lori delivered her words she ended with a laugh that bounced her chest on the surface and commanded an audible thump as her enormous breasts slapped down on the glass. Doug and Melina stepped back a little further to distance themselves from these two dangerous curves and this natural action prompted her to continue that laugh at how intimidating her chest was to them.
“You are so pathetic and weak, look at you both. Scared of my big bad boobs, don’t worry I won’t squish you under them unless you misbehave. Now, hand over the crystal little tits and give it to me”

Reluctantly the crystal was extracted from Melina’s cleavage and Lori pinched this small item between two finger nails and walked it back to the pedestal that it had previously rested on. Then Lori walked into another room completely unafraid that the two prisoners could climb down from the table top and left them there for a few minutes as she retrieved something.
“Melina we need to get out of here fast”
“Sure, what do you suggest that we jump off the table and use her giant bra over here as a parachute?”
“I, don’t know but she’s insane.....and I’m afraid at her current size she could do anything she wants to us”
“That’s right I can”
Lori interrupted hearing their exchanges which shocked them both. As she returned to crouch before the table she was wearing only her underwear which was the nude bra and an even more see through g-string. The sight of this curvaceous one hundred foot plus body was enough of a distraction, and Doug found it hard to think straight and work out a plan to escape.

In Lori’s hand was a new device that Doug had not seen before and Lori was proud to show this off. It looked like another BMU and was a gun shape yet it had a large panel on the back to image the target on a small holoscreen. This device was relevant to the scale of Lori and the size of a small building to the two small figures below.
“You always thought that you were the genius Doug, but Cohaagan has some extraordinarily clever women working for her now. After you left those years ago they found a deposit of some even rarer Alien crystals and this little beauty was finished only yesterday. We call it the Duplicator, it blows me away every time I use it, it’s like magic”

Pointing the Duplicator down to the table it made Lori smile to see both the small figures run to the edges in an attempt to avoid her aim, however she was targeting her bra.
“Point the duplicator at the target, confirm selection and that’s it”
There was a glow from the nozzle of the Duplicator but no light shot out from the end and Lori moved the unit to point towards Doug and simply clicked the trigger again. Instantly Doug was thrown into darkness and a heavy weight of material draped over his entire body out of seemingly nowhere.
Melina looked at what had just happened and was shocked to see an identical bra had miraculously appeared in thin air on top of her man. When Doug scrabbled out from under this tent sized underwear he was also surprised to see two of them.
“How about three bra’s? Maybe four?”
Soon there was little space on the table as bra after bra emerged from nowhere and occupied the surface, each the same as the other down to the most minute of details. Crowded by this satiny terrain Doug shook his head in disbelief.
“That’s not possible”
“No Doug, this is real but you just can’t comprehend it, that bugs you doesn’t it? We can replicate anything we want, supplies, red dust, space craft, houses, anything we need”
“But....”
Trying to think of something to say words failed Doug. Touching part of one of these white monstrously proportioned bra’s, he had to feel it was actually there and not some holographic illusion, but the soft white satin cups were all too real. Lori giggled down at his action and found this rather amusing to see him so technically bewildered whilst she also knew that he would be overwhelmed sexually to be surrounded by so much of her giant underwear in this way.
“Go ahead, touch them all, each one is real. Real big that is”
With a smile Lori teased the small man stood in the midst of her replicated lingerie and wanted to demonstrate to Melina that he was still attracted to her and that Melina could lose him quite easily.
“He always did love being so small and seeing my bra’s when they are giant sized compared to him, you remember that day after my shower I found you Doug, you were so turned on about how big that sexy bra was and how my giant tits would fill it all up. And now, here you are surrounded by my giant bra’s with my gigantic tits bigger than they have ever been, you know it’s only a matter of time before you are mine again don’t you Doug? My little husband will want to come back to his big wife and her big bra’s”
“Lori, no”
Came a rather weak response from Doug who was feeling strangely turned on by Lori’s power and his current situation. Melina was quick to pipe up and defend him.
“He’s not your husband anymore and he .........”
A giant hand snatched Melina up and stopped her voice from finishing the sentence by enclosing her head and upper body inside a closed fist, when the tiny lungs had finished shouting Lori held Melina in her outstretched palm.
“Silence you little tramp, I want you to witness something. Now I have to interrogate you both, my orders are to extract information about the members of your pathetic resistance so we can put a stop to it. Now, the fun and games can begin because this Duplicator not only duplicates real items it can also be used to duplicate any thoughts and suggestions that I wish to impress upon someone”
“Wwwhat do you mean?”
Melina sounded very frightened by this and how Lori would use the Duplicator on Doug who was unable to avoid it.
“If you had been observant you might have noticed the small sensor on my temple up here? Well this sensor means that I can think to this device and I can change the way that Doug thinks........”
“No!”
Melina was helpless in the giantesses hand and Lori decided on how she would humiliate Doug and make her rival for his affections reveal what information she needed.
“You tell me Melina, tell me who are the key people working for your little uprising? Where do they live, and how have you managed to get about unnoticed from our security patrols? Tell me all of this or how about I try this gadget on mister small down there?”
“I won’t”
“Don’t say anything Melina, I’ll be fine!”
Doug shouted and wondered if he should dive for cover under one of the bra’s but he knew it would serve no real benefit as a shield.
“Fine, then maybe you will change your mind when I change his mind. Let’s see what would be fun? I know, since he loves my giant bra’s so much let’s make him think that he is one”
There was a glow from the Duplicator and suddenly Melina saw that Doug dropped to the surface of the table and his face was very still, he was still breathing but it was as if he was emotionally frozen with no outward expression.
“What have you done to him?”
“I’ve turned him into what he loved the most”
Placing Melina down next to her man, Lori laughed as she brushed the huge bras off the table and onto the floor below. Having cleared the table just her two captives remained and she thought that Melina should be left for a few moments so she could fully appreciate the situation.
“I’m going to powder my nose and freshen up for a moment my little doll and give you some time to reflect on not telling me what I need to know”

Chapter 72 by summa0

As Lori walked off to her bathroom she smiled at the power she now wielded.
“Doug? Mouser! Speak to me baby”
Kneeling down beside his limp body, Melina noticed that his eyes seemed to be glazed and not focusing on her at all. Shaking him, there was no reaction.
“What has she done? Talk to me!”
Doug was no longer a man in his mind, he was a simply a woman’s bra, Lori’s was his owner and he was a just a piece of underwear ready to serve his mistress and to cup around her majestic breasts. He had only one purpose, one reason for existing and that was to be worn by his owner and he hoped that she would pick him up and put him on today. He felt strangely satisfied just to exist and serve this purpose, he was a pretty brassiere that belonged on his mistresses fine assets. Somewhere at the back of his consciousness there seemed to be something trying to communicate with him and his mind managed to find a way to speak. A mumble came from his mouth, not really forming any words and Melina was suddenly trying to coax him to say something, hearing his struggled voice trying come out from that expressionless face.
“can you hear me?”
“Yes”
He answered almost without emotion and in a robotic fashion.
“Oh Doug, what has she done to you, can you move?”
“I cannot move, unless my mistress moves me”
His words seemed to chill Melina as they had none of his former character behind them.
“Your mistress?”
“Mistress Lori is my owner”
“Your owner, Doug she doesn’t own you, snap out of this we need to get out of here”
“Lori is my owner”
Came another repeat and this prompted Melina to shake his upper body.
“Doug please speak to me?”
“Who is Doug?”
He asked without any clue.
“You are! Doug don’t scare me like this!”
“I am 34.........”
“You are 34 what? What do you mean?”
“I am 34G”
“Doug, listen to me, its Melina and you are a man!”
“I am a bra, I am property of Lori”
His answer came each time without emotion and was simple and to the point, in his mind he was just a ladies brassiere nothing more, nothing less.
“No!”
Now Melina was almost crying, her man was gone and this shell of his body with its motionless limbs just lay still.

Lori returned at that point in time to smirk at the scene on the table below.
“How is my favourite bra? Do you want me to put you on?”
“Yes mistress that is my function to be against your body”
“Isn’t that sweet Melina, he wants me to wear him, only I think he is far too tiny to stretch over these huge tits of mine don’t you?”
“You bitch what have you done!”
“I told you my little doll, he thinks that he is nothing more than one of my bra’s right now, its quite lovely really. I mean he always adored my collection of pretty bra’s, and he was so desperate to ride inside them. Now he is one, and he will be happy and relaxed just waiting to serve me and my big tits”
Lori giggled and lifted Doug up with his limp body sprawled over her palm.
“I’m going to put you away my little bra, away in my lingerie drawer with all my other bra’s and panties, would you like that?”
“That is where I belong when you are not wearing me mistress”
“Isn’t that adorable Melina?”
Walking away with Doug she left a sobbing Melina stranded on the table top once more and returned without Doug a minute later.
“You bitch! You utter bitch!”
Melina growled in anger.
“Careful little one, you wouldn’t want to upset me now would you? So, now I have your tiny playmate safely tucked away in my underwear drawer, are you going to comply or do I have resort to even more persuasive actions?”
Feeling mightily superior Lori confronted the tiny woman on the table knowing that it would only be a matter of time before she would tell her the things she needed to know.

Melina was concerned for Doug’s well being but she knew that Lori was not out to physically hurt him, despite his predicament she had to hold out as she could not betray her colleagues and highlight who was helping their resistance efforts.
“Lori, I won’t talk. You might be a giant woman but you don’t scare me and I know that you are not a killer”
Standing her ground Melina tried to appear assertive.
“Oh how brave from someone so little. I shall enjoy playing with you, soon you will be begging to tell me everything. But first of all I need to soften you up. So how about a little competition between us two girls?”
Before Melina could answer she was helplessly scooped up into Lori’s hands with her arms pinned back, delighted by her own power Lori proceeded to strip Melina down until she was naked and totally exposed.
“How does it feel to be undressed by another woman? I can do anything to you at this size, you are just like the doll’s I used to play with”
“You can humiliate me all you want Lori but I won’t tell you anything”

Lori dangled Melina by her legs above the table top which sent the blood rushing to her head, she pretended to drop her which produced a short scream from Melina before Lori’s spare hand flashed across the table and caught her just in time. This careless action shook Melina up and made her very wary of what this giantess was capable of. Soon Melina was tumbled off this palm and she stood once again on the table looking up at the looming body of her adversary.
“Competition time little girl, let’s see who has the biggest tits”
Leaning over the table and dominating Melina’s view, Lori was soon topless and her massive naked breasts hung free.
“What do you think Melina? Do I have a bigger pair than you?”
Suddenly like two flesh bound wrecking balls these mammoth breasts lowered down either side of Melina and were wobbled around her. At first she was struck by the wall of one giant breast and pushed into the side of the other, this cleavage surrounded Melina and she was knocked back and forth until she lost her balance and was sent flat on her back. Winded and dizzy Melina knew that Lori was allowing her breasts to swing without any extra pressure behind them but even so they were formidable in size and their weight was incredible and easily able to bully her. As she attempted to defy Lori and stand back on her two feet, the right breast pushed her again slapping her upper body into the inside of the left one and back against the right. This action was repeated another two times before Melina slammed into the left breast and fell back on her rear and rolled away beneath them. Seeing that her prey was no longer in easy reach Lori moved back and smiled down at Melina who was showing signs of being a little bruised by the encounter as she rubbed her elbow and shoulders whilst peering up at the beautiful giant face that was now grinning with evil intent.
“Well, you didn’t last long in battle of boobs, would you like to talk now little one?”
The sarcastic voice boomed over Melina and she struggled a response.
“I....told you. You won’t get anything out of me”
“You don’t sound so confident now that you have gone a few rounds with my gorgeous giant tits? I think perhaps you will reconsider after I pussy whip you”
This threat sounded far worse than being at the mercy of Lori’s breasts and Melina feared what the giantess meant by this.

It was only a few minutes before all was revealed as Lori stripped off her panties before the table exposing her gigantic pussy without a care in the world. Confidently this huge display of female genitalia was positioned at the edge of the table top as Lori placed her hands on the surface either side of Melina.
“Have you ever been inside another woman before Melina? Can you imagine how it would feel to know that the woman you hate most is going to use you like a dildo to pleasure herself? You are going to be covered in my juices, drenched in them as I use your little body like a toy. Oh and please, you can fight me but that would make it so much more pleasurable don’t you think?”
“No don’t!”
Melina tried to move back but the table edge was too close and too dangerous to avoid Lori’s hands reaching out for her. Soon Melina was held very close to Lori’s pussy with her head and not her legs almost touching against the dark pink flesh of her lips.
“Last chance my tiny doll, you can speak up or you are going inside me and I hope you can hold your breath very long time?”
The smell for Melina was intense at this proximity to such a large orifice and as she did not like Lori, it was a repugnant thought that she would be used this way to bring pleasure to her.
“I’ll bite you from the inside you big whore!”
“I don’t think so my little doll, remember just as I made Doug think he was a bra I can make you think that you are my dildo, you will be begging for me to use you every day. It’s time to decide if you are going to talk or if you are going inside me?”
There was no way Melina wanted to experience Lori this way, the idea of being thrust inside this giantess was repulsive yet she did not wish to betray the cause. Quick thinking she pretended to break down and offered Lori some information.
“Okay...okay...you win. I will tell you about how we get around without being discovered by your patrols and how we got in here without alerting you. Just take me away from your pussy ok?”
“That’s a good girl Melina. Now spill the beans”

Using her best acting skills Melina opened up pretending she was giving away her best secrets, she offered to Lori details about the tele-placement technology and made up that it was used to get them about in general, however she also made out that the units they arrived with had ceased to function. Knowing how Doug had labelled this technology as flawed she knew it would be of little benefit to Cohaagan and less still if they couldn’t figure out how to build one, but it was convincing enough to buy her some trust and time from her giant opponent. Lori considered this story and wanted proof, when she found the two tiny bands by the cabinet she grinned and spoke down to Melina with a condescending tone.
“I will have these checked out little missy, so whilst I am doing that where shall I keep you I wonder?”

Ten minutes later Melina remained naked and was being held prisoner inside the depths of one of Lori’s huge leather boots. The smell from inside this towering dark column was not pleasant to her with a mix of the leathers odour along with a strong scent left by the giant female foot that was normal inside it. The full length zip was firmly secured from the outside of the boot and this kept the whole structure solid and upright offering cylindrical smooth walls that could not be climbed despite Melina’s best efforts. Each time she managed to get anywhere close to the top of the boot the lack of grip got the better of her and Melina fell down to the base with a bump. Eventually Melina stopped wasting her energy and slumped down in the boot and just waited for Lori to return, in her mind they had both been defeated. Doug was completely out of action and she felt like sobbing however right now she had to keep strong so that she could exploit any opportunity to escape and put an end to this nightmare.

When Lori returned the boot was raised in her hands and Melina saw a piercing blue eye peering into the top.
“I do like these boots, sexy and yet so practical at the same time”
Lori was clearly happy as she spoke and rattled Melina around in the boot to shake her up and demonstrate just how puny she was. When she had stopped bashing around against the walls of the boot Melina was unhurt but she was angry and had to bite her lip and hold back from shouting at the giantess.
“Ha! You are so weak, what does he see in you? Out you come little girl”
Log sized fingers retrieved Melina from the boot and soon she was back on the table and she could see that Lori had taken the time to dress. Now she was wearing a uniform with a black short skirt and crisp white button down long sleeved blouse, unlike the security guard’s clothing there was no large belt or holster for a BMU and instead of boots she wore a pair of high heeled court shoes.
“Your little devices are definitely interesting technology, but I bet you knew that that most of the electronics were fried? Still my people should be able to learn a lot from them so you have been a good little dolly so far”
“I don’t have much choice do I?”
Grumbled Melina trying to hold back her hatred of Lori and still trying her best not to rile the giant woman.
“No you don’t. And I know that you will tell me more, but first why don’t I get Doug to join this little party and so we can have another chat together before I have to take him to Cohaagan”

Walking off there was a small delay before Lori returned with Doug in her fist. Surprisingly Doug was talking to Lori and seemed his old self.
“Lori, come to your senses let us go, Cohaagan will never succeed with whatever crazy plans she has cooked up!”
Ignoring him the giantess placed Doug next to Melina and he instantly hugged her and asked if she had been badly treated noticing that she was naked.
“How touching the two little toy dolls are in love. He used to hold me like that Melina with love in his eyes, and he will do again thanks to this duplicator technology. I will make Doug worship me.”
The upper hand was indeed Lori’s and she wanted to rub this fact in at every opportunity to Melina.
“Lori, I never did truly love you it was all fiction based on the false reality you had created, that’s why I kept dreaming of Melina. You can’t stand in the way of true love no matter how enormous you make yourself”
“So confident are we little man? Before you just had some memory masking and some implanted new memories, that Recall technology is good but this duplicator allows me to really change the way you think. Did you enjoy thinking that you were one of my bra’s Doug?”
“What is she talking about?”
Looking blank Doug had no recollection of what had happened, one minute he was on the table and the next he was being picked up from Lori’s underwear drawer and taken back.
“That duplicator thing works, she made you think you were one of her bras and you were totally gone”
Caressing his face with her hand Melina offered a sympathetic gesture and then turned to look up at the gloating giantess.
“You don’t realise he is mine no matter what you do, he will always want me”
“That’s right”
Agreed Doug and together they showed their strong bond feeling confident that they could overcome anything Lori through at them.
“I do so love a challenge almost as much as I love being this big”
Leaning down over the table Lori smiled and then settled into a crouch so that she was more level with her two captives and able to study their faces. More particularly she wanted to see Melina reaction as she announced the agenda for the rest of their day.
“In a couple of hours I have to leave with Doug here for an appointment to see my boss at the main processing plant. Cohaagan wants to see for real that I have captured him and put an end to him meddling in her affairs. And then I will come home and Doug will satisfy me whilst you watch. Following that I think that you my little girl can be made a little smaller so you can trim my bikini line and paint my toe nails.”
“In your dreams!”
Provoked to respond Melina shouted but simply produced a large smile from the giant pair of red painted lips that were now eye level with her.
“Actually you will serve me as my personal miniature beautician Melina. You will be responsible for keeping this giant body of mine looking as perfect as it currently does, that will be your new goal in life, nothing more.”
“I would rather die!”
Melina was venomous with her reply and Doug shook his head touching his hand on her shoulder and tried to indicate that Lori loved the ability to provoke such reactions.
“Calm down Melina, she is just enjoying her power over us”
“He’s right, I love my power over you little people. You have to do what you are told just because I am bigger than you, a big blonde bully and it’s wonderful. Oh and talking of my power do you feel any different Doug?”
Feeling absolutely normal Doug gave the two huge blue eyes a probing stare as she made him doubt that his mind and personality had been fully restored.
“No, I feel fine perfectly normal”
“Oh that’s good then it worked perfectly”
Looking confused Doug turned to Melina to see if she could figure this out.
“She’s messing with you Doug, she obviously used that device to stop you thinking you were one of her bras but you are back to your old self now”
“Boy it’s so warm in here don’t you think little ones? I think that I should unbutton this blouse just a little”

Moving her body upwards by raising on her knees, Lori once more allowed her enormous bust to draw their direct attention. As the top of her blouse rose into view they watched the large fingers releasing the highly tensioned material as the upper buttons were unfastened in a deliberately slow manor. Behind this wall of white cotton a dark line of giant sized cleavage presented its seductive allure along with the visible hint of white silk bra that caught the artificial light. Melina was very unimpressed with this display and turned to Doug hoping to find that he was equally switched off, but his reaction was not what she was expecting. Almost mesmerised by the sight of the grand cleavage before him, Doug stepped slowly closer.
“Doug?”
Trying to understand why her man would move in for a close up view Melina tugged on his shoulder but he continued to walk in a path towards the towering curves presented in the gaping blouse.
“Melina I......”
Attempting to say something to explain his actions Doug started but switched back to the distraction of what lay ahead of him.
“Doug! What are you doing?”
Now Melina was upset by his reaction, he was making a bee line to walk to the centre of Lori’s blouse and the edge of the table top.
“I’m in love”
He declared quite simply and Lori peered down as she watched the small man reaching the end of the table as he was helplessly drawn to the parting of her immense breasts.
“You are in love? With her?”
Melina was now very confused with what she was witnessing, one flash of giant cleavage from this blonde and her man was confessing his love for her.
“I’m in love with her breasts, these are the most magnificent breasts in the world I must........I must......get closer to them, please Lori”
“Careful tiny, you wouldn’t want to fall off this big table just to get closer to me. How about I wiggle down lower with this giant sexy body of mine just a smidge, then you can look straight down into my blouse all you want”
Lowering on her knees, Lori bumped the edge of the table top with her chest so that it just compressed a fraction and swelled her cleavage upwards to even more impressive dimensions. Doug was in a word captivated by her womanly attributes and quite unexpectedly he simply jumped from the table and into the neck of her blouse landing against a wall of tanned flesh and then sinking down inside to wedge his small body between the two enormous breasts below. He was overcome with desire and lust for these amazing breasts and straight away he was running his comparatively tiny hands over the tops of these warm hills of female perfection.
“What are you doing!”
Melina shouted out shocked by his impulsive seeming action and Lori just giggled as she felt the little body wriggling in her top and caressing her flesh.
“Like he said, he is in love with my breasts and what better way to show it than climbing right into my bra along with them”
“You did this, you and that mind thing! You made him obsessed with your boobs!”
Figuring out this was yet another of Lori’s mind altering tricks Melina could do nothing but watch her man as he was revelling inside the giant blouse and groaning with contentment.
“Yes, it works rather well doesn’t it? He remains absolutely normal until I flash just a hint of my booby flesh and wham, he’s uncontrollably infatuated with my breasts and simply has to be with them. Right now all he can think of is my boobs and how amazing they are, all he desires is to be right where he is in my bra along with his two biggest idols. Now watch this as I pull him back out”
Enjoying the demonstration, Lori reached down and clasped fingers around Doug’s middle and as she lifted him away he was almost throwing a tantrum like a child denied its most precious toy.
“No I want them! Don’t take me out of your blouse, please! I want to be in your bra! I can’t live without your tits they are everything to me, please put me back down in there!”
Lori smiled with an expression that taunted Melina below, knowing how cutting Doug’s words were as he practically begged to be dropped in against the two giant breasts. But just to show how effective this power was, Lori held him in the one hand as she proceeded to button her blouse back up and covered her breasts from view. Suddenly as the material blocked her cleavage from sight, Doug snapped out of his previous state of mind.

Chapter 73 by summa0

“What, what are you doing with me?”
“Can’t you remember little man? Can’t you remember jumping impulsively inside my blouse, trying to fondle my huge breasts? That was so naughty but I can see how much you liked it, look Melina he’s so hard right for me right now”
Turning Doug so that he dangled from her fingers, his trousers guiltily tented at his crotch, Melina looked up and gave a despondent face that said she could not take much more of this situation. Doug her man, was being operated like a puppet just to wind her up and there was no way to overpower this giantess.

As Doug dangled in Lori’s clutches he had no idea of what had just transpired but realised he had obvious been doing something that was connected with Lori’s breasts and his betraying hardness was a good indication that he had openly enjoyed it.
“So, you made me fall in love with your breasts, is that it?”
“Well you always did love them Doug, only now you are absolutely besotted with them, impossibly attracted to them you might say”
Placing Doug down on the table once more, Lori couldn’t resist showing Melina just how true this was.
“You see, right now you think that you are in control Doug but watch closely, if I just loosen a single button, just show you a mere hint of my great big boobs......you become mine again”
Unable to resist looking across at the white mass of Lori’s blouse as it hovered in such close proximity, Doug saw her giant fingers parting the neckline and then his head was locked on and focused on the spot.
“I can’t help it, I have to look at them, they are so perfect”
Trying to fight the inner desires that suddenly were taking over, Doug could not avert his gaze as much as he tried. His eyes traced the suggestion of grand cleavage that was just advertising its presence with the starting slope and swell of her evident bosom now partially exposed. Melina stood in front of him to block the view and snapped him out of his trance like lust filled stare.
“Thanks Melina”
He smiled up at his slightly taller girlfriend and was for a few seconds back to his normal self when the shadow of Lori leaning over the table called for his attention. The giantess tilted her upper body so that above Melina’s small head there was the view straight down the front of her enormous blouse. Doug’s head tilted back and then he was ignoring Melina as if she did not exist, he only had eyes for the enchantments of Lori.
“Doug? Doug?”
The calls from Melina fell on deaf ears, despite standing in the foreground and attempting to block his view she was hopelessly small and not large enough to stop her man from seeing inside the cave like entrance of the giant cleavage that dwarfed her.
“What’s wrong little lady? Are you feeling inadequate compared to the competition? My giant boobs will always put you in the shade and Doug is such an obsessive little titty man”
Just to tease Melina further, Lori allowed her breasts to sway left and right shifting the white expanse of her blouse as it strained to contain her endowments. Like a snake following the end of the charmers pipe, Doug’s head moved tracking the cleavage as it shifted from side to side and demonstrated that he was totally absorbed by their slightest movement.
“Want to see if I can make him jump inside here again? I bet that I only have to lower them a little and he’ll be diving into my blouse again before you can say Lori’s got the biggest tits”
Lori dropped her breasts to the table with a loud thump and Doug was like a sprinter from the blocks as he avoided Melina and then entered the neck of the giant blouse to bury his body between those enormous warm breasts, this time he was head first and pushing his entire body as deep as he could. Laughter erupted from Lori as she straightened back up and all she could see were the small pair of legs from the knee upwards sticking out of her top. Now Doug was upside down and wrapped in her flesh but he was not complaining one bit.
“Oh look, he’s back in there again how cute. Melina I am afraid you seem to have lost your man to a bigger pair, I don’t think he’s going to want to come out of my bra without a fight”
“You enjoy humiliating him and getting to me don’t you Lori?”
Trying to hold back her anger Melina tried a different approach with the giantess.
“More than you will ever know, it used to hurt me when ever my husband dreamed of you but now I have the upper hand because he will soon be dreaming of me every night and living the reality of being my prized possession. I will probably have him a lot smaller though so he’s easier to carry, I can’t have tiny limbs sticking out of my cleavage it would ruin the line of my clothes don’t you think?”
“I think you are jealous of me Lori, I think you hate the fact that no matter how big you make yourself or how you twist his mind he will never make love to you the way he does with me”
A giant palm slammed on the table and made Melina jump with fright, she had struck a nerve. The giantess stood up and walked back to her bedroom without a word.

Melina sat down on the cold surface and waited, it was almost half an hour before Lori came back and instantly saw a change in the giantess’s demeanour as she looked very pleased with herself and a smug grin was radiating across her beautiful giant face.
“Come here little girl”
A hand reached down and Melina was soon wrapped inside a fist.

Doug found that he was at the base of ladies court shoe, the sides were much taller than he was and it made for an effective jail cell. He stood up and paced the across the base of the shoe, it was of course one of Lori’s although it didn’t have such a sharp incline as most so he imagined it was one of her older pairs with a three or four inch high heel, only now it was giant sized. Finding that he was less than half the height of the open side walls he knew that Lori had shrunk him smaller, if this was a shoe to fit a giant woman of over one hundred foot in size then he was less than one foot tall right now and unable to climb out of that tall perimeter wall of dark leather that curved around the opening. His mind was blank and he last remembered standing before Melina when Lori was trying to distract him with her assets. It was clear to Doug that he had lost some time in between then and arriving in the shoe and that meant that Lori had probably succeeded in yet another of her games.
“Giant bitch”
He mumbled and punched the lining of the shoe as if that would relieve his frustration at how easily she had imprisoned him with a mere piece of her footwear. It was then that he heard Melina calling his name, her voice was loud but some distance away.
“In here! Melina, I am in one of her shoes”
“Doug? Which shoe, there are loads of them!”
“A black court shoe, I think!”
Uncertain he hoped his description was correct and waited, suddenly there was Melina peering over the toe section of the shoe and looking very pleased to have found him. Of course her ability to look in on him made Doug aware that Melina had not been reduced in height and he definitely had been since they last saw each other.
“Don’t worry baby, I will get you out of that shoe”
Walking around the side of the shoe Melina reached over with her arms and managed to lift him clear of the shoe and hugged him to her naked body.
“Oh darling are you ok?”
She asked concerned for his well being whilst holding him like a small baby against her naked body.
“Yeh, now I am”
Holding Doug out at arm’s length her eyes surveyed his body and he looked back to confirm what she could easily tell.
“Looks like she made me smaller to keep me in that shoe and out of the way, listen Melina, how did you get free and where the hell is Lori?”

Putting Doug down on the solid floor of the bedroom he could now see that he was amongst a pile of Lori’s giant shoes all littered in a jumbled mess in the corner of the enormous room. As he measured off against Melina’s legs, he noted that her knees were a considerably higher than his head.
“Lori is knocked out in the main room, she was handling me when she tripped and fell hitting her head and luckily letting me go in the process. I think she is out cold, what a stroke of luck for us eh?”
“Is she ok?”
Despite everything there was part of Doug that didn’t wish to see direct harm fall upon Lori and Melina crouched down upon hearing is concern and questioned.
“Do you still care for her?”
“Yes, well no but I....”
Correcting his rather confused response Doug explained.
“Lori needs to be stopped she is a puppet for Cohaagan but she has never really harmed me in all of this not physically anyhow and I just......well, if she has hit her head we should escape but make sure we alert someone in case she is badly injured.”
“You are too soft”
Melina said and stroked his hair before standing up and surveying the room.
“I’ve been checking around and the main doors are shut, there is no way we can leave this place of hers unless another giant visits and opens the door for us”
“Mmm, ok well we could go back to our original plan before she caught us and use something to lasso one of the door handles?”
“Well, that might have been easier when you were my size mister and we could work together but now I would struggle to lift anything on my own, any other suggestions?”
“I’m clean out of ideas”
Sitting down on the toe section of the court shoe Melina settled whilst they decided a course of action.

“We won’t have long, I think she will come around in half an hour or so and then she will be angry and start searching for us”
As she spoke Melina glided her hands over the shiny leather material and shook her head.
“I think we will have to give ourselves up, she’s so much bigger than us and it won’t take her long before she finds us, it’s better not to upset her at that size”
“That’s a bit defeatist Mel? Come on, we must be able to do something?”
“Like what? She’s a giant, a real living, breathing, giant woman and we are like toys compared to her”
“We could get hold of her BMU and see if we can use it, you still have some room to grow back to your normal size and that might help us escape?”
“Sorry, I thought of that before I came into this room, her BMU is on the sideboard and way beyond our reach”
“Dam it. So we just sit here and wait for her to come and get us?”
“I don’t see another option do you?”
With a quizzical look on her face Doug offered no answers back.
“I guess not, under the circumstances”
“Baby? Can I have another hug?”
Melina opened her arms and soon he was sat on top of her bare thighs whilst her long enveloping arms crossed his body. For a few tender moments they remained silent.
“Doug, we don’t know what she will do with us today. I mean she has the power to literally control us now, I was thinking this time right now together like this might be the only time we have left. Soon she’s going to come around and walk through that door way over there larger than life and I’m frightened that I will never get to be with you again”
“Hey, Mel come on don’t talk that way, you know she can’t keep us apart not whilst I have anything to do with it”
Doug noted that his words of comfort did little to alter Melina’s frame of mind.
“I think she will do her best to keep us away from each other and I want to spend this time we have together, it could be our last time”

Reaching across his lap Melina slid one of her large hands inside the front of Doug’s trousers until she rested her finger tip on his manhood. This move was unexpected especially in the circumstances but Doug could tell she wanted some sort of comfort from him and despite their predicament he was getting aroused.
“That’s more like my little man, come on let’s find somewhere more comfortable and make love, I need you right now Doug”
Placing him on the floor, Doug watched as the long pair of legs stepped in front of him and walked off and around the mass of discarded shoes.
“Here, this will be just perfect”
Calling back over her shoulder to see that Doug was not able to cover the ground so fast, Melina had approached what looked like a huge carpet of red silk that caught the light with a shiny luster across its rippled surface. Approaching this vibrant red mass Doug tried to make sense of it, there was in his eyes enough material to cover the frame work of a large marquee and he wondered what he was actually looking at. Melina had already stepped onto the surface and over a large wave of the material where it had clearly dropped from up high and had not landed perfectly flat, she was making for the centre and motioned for him to follow her. At the edge he removed his clothes and then stepped onto the thick cool and rather slippery surface. This was expensive silk he thought and felt the smoothness under his bare soles. As he approached the wave like buckle that Melina had easily stepped over, he realised he was not taller than this formation and pushed down on it to see beyond and to make out the rest of this feminine garment. It was only then that he appreciated what he was seeing and gulped a little as he saw the empty but still very large hill sized curves on the horizon of this piece of giant lingerie. The red expanse ended with the rise of two stitched in cups that would support an impressive chest belonging to a busty giantess, Doug recognised now that this was one of Lori’s silky negligees that they were standing on.

“It’s nice and comfortable”
Calling for Doug to join her as she stood by the base of the underwire, that supported the two moulded cups, Melina smiled and stroked the ground with her bare foot as she waited.
“And utterly enormous”
He answered as he stopped before the slender pair of legs that now loomed over him.
“Don’t you think that everything is so much sexier when it’s bigger Doug? This negligee for example would normally be just a small flimsy little thing but when it’s as wide as a motorway and with those padded cups sticking up the way they do, it becomes very intimidating and a super sexy sight”
“Yeh, things are definitely sexy when they are bigger I can’t deny that”
Stroking what little he could reach of a smooth calf muscle upon one of her tall legs, there was full agreement to her statement from between his legs.
“Like women for instance, the taller we get the more sensational our feminine curves become and the hotter I get looking down on you my little lover. Even though I feel absolutely small compared to this humongous lingerie I only have to look down and suddenly I am stood here towering over you and you are so much shorter than me”

Lifting Doug beneath his armpits with two long strong arms he was soon within kissing distance. As their lips locked and Melina forced her tongue quite roughly into his smaller mouth perhaps showing how excited she was becoming. With a smacking sound their lips parted and Doug was left wanting more. He was hard and sprung to attention from that passionate kiss, Melina lifted him higher and then seductively instructed.
“Curl your little legs around my neck up here and watch me make that cute tiny prick of yours disappear between these luscious lips of mine”
“I’m yours”
He answered with his legs all a quiver as they wrapped around her neck and his he watched in awe as her mouth opened a fraction before his helmet. The hot air from her mouth tickled the ever so sensitive tip of his organ and Melina first used her tongue extending it beneath his shaft, the sensation of this wet warm muscle as it contacted with his skin was electric and soon he was looking down and could see his entire hardness only just equalled the length of his girlfriends tongue! Like a sexy shelf her tongue allowed his rigidness to rest across its surface and he sighed with the feeling of that tongue gently moving left and right. But the best was yet to come as Melina’s beautiful eyes winked at him and she focused on the small penis and opened her mouth wide. Those lips that framed that huge mouth were one of her best features, so plump and full and kissable. At this scale they were large and soft and felt wonderful as they closed over the tip of his helmet and made covered it in a hot tunnel. Gently and ever so slowly the lips moved forwards and bit by bit he was losing sight of his excited organ as it was consumed so effortlessly into the darkness. Melina’s hands caressed and supported his backside clutching his buttocks as she now moved his hips closer and pushed more of his length towards the back of her throat. Then he was totally inside her mouth, his balls bumping her lower lip and partially even they attempted to follow inside. Her eyes seemed to light up with joy as she realised he was now totally consumed and then she began to move her head gently back and forth to excite him further. In and out of her mouth his penis slid and each time she seemed to be smacking her lips with purpose against his balls and body as if to signify that she could have taken so much more, a fact that Doug was very turned on by. As his enjoyment built he started to push his fingers into her rich thick hair and pulled his mid section closer to her face as he then began to pump. Easily her size allowed Melina to control him and to temper his growing enthusiasm, before he managed to erupt in her mouth she slid him from between her lips and his saliva covered dick slopped free.
“Not just yet little man I want us to have more fun”
Placing him away from her mouth and down to the floor he was frustrated at her power to cut him off in such a way but this confusingly also made him so turned on about the situation of making out with a towering woman like Melina.
“I can’t reach anything that’s fun from down here”
His words hinted at his frustration and Melina beamed down a smile and stroked her fingers across her pussy lips which now shifted his attention.
“They say that we are all the same size lying down, let’s find somewhere sexy so you can ride me”
Enticing him with a promise he watched her swaying those wonderful curvy hips as she strode right between the two tall cups that were built into the top of the enormous piece of underwear, he noticed how these huge silk encased hemispheres were almost level with Melina’s pert backside but a lot taller than he was. Melina stood on the floor and waited for him to catch up, she could see the awkwardness as he walked with his member still saluting her previous efforts.

Chapter 74 by summa0

“I thought it would be a turn on to make love inside this giant negligee”
Explained Melina with a naughty tone to her words that showed she liked this idea.
“I guess, but what if she wakes up and finds us humping inside her underwear? Or worse, she steps on this thing and crushes us”
“Oh don’t worry about the mean giantess, she’s out for the count and you probably won’t last very long am I right?”
Teasing him as she stood stroking her nipples and making them stand out to attention, Doug soon forgot the danger and his mind was back to his voluptuous naked girlfriend as she towered over him and lured him inside the red mass of material.

Melina slid her body deep into the red silk and smiled for Doug to join her, he crawled inside and there was light afforded by the thinness of the garment giving a red shade to everything. As Melina snuggled down into the centre of the Lingerie he joined her and felt like they were in another world, the ceiling fell on their skin with a gentle smoothness and the base of this environment matched it and now they were encased in the erotic confines of Lori’s gigantic nightwear.
“Pretty sexy in here huh?”
Grinned Melina as she pulled his small body closer with some large hands wrapped around his mid section and cupping his bare backside with her fingers outspread.
“Being next to you is sexy enough, but yes it does feel very nice on my skin I have to admit”
“mmm, I knew you would like it, now see if you can slide down there and give me some of that cock of yours”
Easing Doug down her stomach until his dick slid over her opening, he loved the sheer size of her as his hands reached up to her curvy hips and his legs dropped between her enormous inner thighs. Soon his manhood managed to sink easily inside her pussy and his inches were taken without any effort.
“Oooh, is that you all inside me?”
She whispered with a growing excitement, his manhood even erect was nothing compared to her large pussy and as he wiggled his hips he was now feeling her pussy lips overcoming his balls and resting their softness against his lower body as there was no more for him to give to her.
“Man, you are deep!”
His expression of surprise to feel how easily he was going into her came out with a moan of contentment from their connection. Melina clenched her muscles below and he could feel her insides begin to firm up, now he could start to thrust.
“Oh yes, fill me up little man, do me hard! Harder than ever!”
Two large thighs rose up and towered over him and almost clenched his body so that he would not dare to stop what he had started. His arms tried to reach the tops of her legs and use them at this angle to help him to push into her flesh and soon he was in his stride.

At her size he knew that his strength was nothing and he could be very aggressive without fear of hurting her and Melina seemed to loved his unrestrained actions. As he pumped faster and faster he was close to climax but he began to feel like her wetness was getting more accommodating with each of his final strokes. He could hear her voice egging him to go deeper but his dick was inadequate to her pussy. A larger feeling hand pressed down on his backside and his lower back and he began to sense that her pussy was getting larger compared to his hardness. The top of her slit now tickled his belly button and the tops of his thighs, he was shrinking or she was growing larger!
“Mel....Melina....I’m shrinking!”
He called out and she heard his cry and in throws of her own orgasm her voice boomed.
“No, I’m getting bigger! Much Bigger! I’m becoming a giant!”
It was an extremely erotic few seconds as Doug began to find that he was slipping with his hips into her pussy, how she was growing he didn’t know or cared right now as his own climax was on the horizon.
“That’s it little man, can you feel me growing beneath you, can you feel my pussy wanting to swallow you up? Soon, I’m going to grow big enough that I am going to be wearing this giant lingerie....so big, so huge compared to you my tiny lover!”

Whatever was happening it was good news as far as Doug was concerned, her pussy was now becoming large enough that it slopped a warm kiss against his stomach and he felt the heat of her sex sizzling against his skin with delightful warmth. Soon his manhood spewed its life giving contents within the vastness of her pussy and he grasped on gently to some pubic hair to remain outside of her pussy that was now capable of taking his lower body inside. The red silk curtain that has been slack above his head was now taught as Melina’s body had continued to grow until she was indeed wearing it and it conformed to her womanly curves. There was a loud laughter rumbling from above as Doug crawled up his girlfriends stomach and made for her breasts, she was a giantess now and he was relieved, this miracle of her sudden growth would make her of equal proportion to Lori and able to rescue them both or so he thought!

As he crawled between the tremendous house sized breasts and nestled his body into her cleavage, his journey was nearly over, all he had to do was to squeeze his body out of her breasts and they could talk and he could find out what was going on. Two excited eyes watched him push against her monumental breasts to heave his body out of this tight gap and those same eyes made him very scared all of a sudden. Without warning the giantess stood up and he dropped through the briefly parted cleavage as if it was a trap door opening from below, within a second he was back down inside the lingerie and somewhere by her navel before the material stopped his decent. Trying to make sense of what was going on, he thought about that look in her eyes and had to check something to verify he wasn’t going mad. Inching down back towards her sex he crawled and when he was close enough he inhaled the smell, Lori’s smell! He had been too engrossed in the sex to even realise this and now he would pay the price.
“Oh shit, Lori!”
He shouted and Lori laughed at his reaction looking down at the small bump trapped in the red silk just above her pussy.
“Oh I really enjoyed that little man, it was just like old times!”
The voice was still Melina’s but he knew this wasn’t his girlfriend, despite the body and her external appearance.

Lori walked into the other room, there was Melina asleep as she had instructed her to be using the power of her duplicators thought device to suggest incredible fatigue. It was odd for Lori to be looking at her own image as Melina resembled her perfectly even her giant size. Doug was trying to figure out what had happened as she found that he was now held in place by the clingy material as Lori had assumed her full stature and completely fitted the underwear he was trapped within. Soon however he was freed as a pair of giant finger nails bumped his body as they reached up from the left leg of the negligee to fish him out. Now he was in Lori’s open palm standing naked and before her face, only it wasn’t her face it was Melina’s that looked back at him.
“Thanks so much for the sex it was really great”
Lori teased and kissed in the air down in his direction. Still confused he looked away from her hand and saw the slumped body of a one hundred foot plus blonde spread out on the floor below, it was Lori in appearance but he knew this was Melina.
“I must say I am rather attractive, you can’t tell me that you prefer brunettes to blondes surely Doug?”
“What the hell’s going on here Lori?”
He asked bluntly as Lori placed him on her shoulder just above the thin strap of the negligee so they might converse a little easier as she walked to the small side board and picked up the temple sensor for her thought duplicator and fixed it in place.
“Have you not worked it out yet my little Einstein?”
There was a blank look from Doug but Lori was enjoying bragging at how clever she had been to dupe him.
“Didn’t you wonder what happened to you before you woke up inside my shoe back in that room? I had a brain wave Doug, I took you in my room and I used the duplicator to make another Doug, except this Doug I used my thought transference to make him think he was working for Cohaagan and part of my team. He soon told me about lots of things Doug whilst I had you in sleep state much like Melina down there is right now. My second little Douggie Doll was just so cooperative, he was rather sweet, he was so convinced that he was working for our side that he was happy to massage my huge feet whilst he told me just about everything. He told me your plan to get the crystal, and how those men you rescued are hiding in that network of tunnels you get around in, oh and he told me about your AI device and how you could duplicate a person’s appearance with it. I only had to send one of the guards to the station and they found your little device tucked away where you hid it on your arrival. The memory would have been totally irretrievable to anyone but you, he was such a clever little thing restoring it back so that it was operational and I had it enlarged so it was easier for a woman like me to handle. “
“You duplicated me? Is that possible?”
“Oh yes, very, the duplicator can create anything it scans, living or inanimate, anything”
“That’s so unbelievable to duplicate life!”
“Not unbelievable it’s just science, knowhow, alien technology and unique little crystals. You know I was tempted to make several more copies of you and let each tiny one of them make love to different parts of my body at the same time”
“And you went to all that effort to fool me into having sex with you, I really don’t get you Lori”
“I’m a woman with needs Doug, and I wanted your real passion, the real you making love to me again and you did so well”
Lori laughed and stroked a large finger nail across his flaccid penis gently but with an action that suggested she could do anything to him if she wanted.
“So you made Melina sleep, gave her your appearance and enlarged her so that if I checked your story I would be convinced it was you having fallen in this room and meantime you shrunk yourself down appearing like Melina with a time limit to restore your old height”
“Ah, the little mans brain is not so small after all”
“It’s all about games with you isn’t it Lori?”
“Fun is part of it I admit but there is the serious side of learning about all these technologies you can leverage Doug, all to aid Cohaagan and our master plan. Your little duplicate is with my people right now, I think he was riding in my friend Carrie’s dress telling her all about how that teleplacement technology works and then he’s going to plot out the underground tunnel network so we can retrieve our little test subjects you stole from us.”
Holding on to the thick strands of hair beside him Doug was finding it very hard to be in the company of Lori whilst she appeared as a replica of Melina. Down below her boobs jutted out in the red silky negligee and shifted side to side with each step she took making him more distracted which was probably Lori’s reason for placing him up there in the first place, combined with the fact that there was no way down her fantastic body.

“Now that I have conquered you again my little love, it’s time that I miniaturize your little girlfriend to a safe size and tell her all about how you made love to me and how wonderful it was for both of us. Oh and I think that I will keep her looking like me, that will really get under her skin to be forced to look as beautiful as I really am don’t you think?”
With a pause there was the usual obligatory evil laugh.
“And then you and I have an appointment with my boss”

Lori picked up the BMU and shrunk Melina’s huge body down to a regular human stature and then reached down to pick her up and placed Melina on the table top where she could do no harm. Thinking into the sensor that was fixed to her temple, she lifted the duplicator up from the nearby sideboard and restored Melina’s behaviour back to normal making her wake up in an instant. At first Melina was a touch disoriented, one minute she had been naked and in the clutches of Lori and next she was coming around as if she had passed out somehow.

The first thing Melina noticed was that she was wearing clothes and was no longer naked. The clothes she wore looked familiar. As she looked down at the white blouse that was almost painted over her chest, it pushed the cotton forward and around her abundant curves but there was something not right with this view. Her cleavage was ample and full but the tone of her skin was tanned but not as deeply bronzed as it should be? Then tilting her head to look down at her hands, she suddenly noticed that her long hair had strayed before her eyes and it was a lovely shade of blonde!
“What the?”
As she started to speak Melina noted the change in her own voice, she sounded like Lori and the hair was the same as Lori’s natural blonde but what was more mind blowing was yet to come. Looking down on her figure it was close to her own shapely curves but she knew this body didn’t belong to her and it didn’t feel right! Her legs were long and shapely but still the wrong shade of sun kissed perfection and her fingers and hands were definitely not hers! Preoccupied with all these discoveries she had not noticed the naked giantess looming over the table studying with delight her every move.
“What’s going on?”
Melina looked utterly confused unable to process how this could have happened and began to doubt the reality of the situation when Lori cleared her throat and made the small figure pay attention to her enormous presence.

The shock across Melina’s face was all too clear as her eyes lifted up to see a giant version of herself looking down on her from a high, she nearly passed out with the overload of this whole situation as her brain tried to make sense of everything.
“I’ve turned you into a little Lori doll, now how do you like that Melina?”
“No....this is impossible”
“Quite possible and I think you look better as a blonde, doesn’t she Doug?”
Steadying his feet on the huge shoulder Doug didn’t answer.
“He’s not commenting but then he is probably just recovering from making love to me aren’t you Doug?”
“What?”
Melina fell to her knees, the situation was overwhelming even her and Lori loved this.
“Yes, he was banging me like there was no tomorrow”
Lori grinned and then turned the duplicator towards herself and raised it so that it was pointing to her shoulder where Doug stood.
“Shall I make him brag about it Melina? Make him tell you how he made love to me and just how good it was? Shall I make him think.......”
In mid sentence Lori stopped as she felt the scrabbling of Doug’s small body climbing up the strands of her thick hair. Within a couple of seconds he was by her forehead and managed to reach the sensor fixed to her temple. He had a flash of inspiration and pushing his head to the sensor it suddenly connected with his own thoughts and disconnected to Lori’s. Thinking fast he commanded a thought to impose on Lori and the duplicator glowed in her hand. Pulling the large sensor off of her head its adhesive was surprisingly easy to overcome and Doug now held the manhole cover sized device in one hand as he strained to hold onto her hair.
“Lori, you will put the duplicator down on the side board and you will place a hand up to your head to pick me up”
He said and Lori simply obeyed without question and moved in a rather stiff fashion. Soon he was stood in her palm and she was looking down on him with glazed eyes.
“What did you just do?”
Melina shouted up and could not believe Doug was now calling the shots.
“I figured this temple device would lock on to any new user, so by putting my head to it, it thought I was the new controller and linked to me leaving Lori here unable to use it. As she had the duplicator pointed to her shoulder it was a matter of just commanding it with a thought, quite simple really”
He smiled and instructed Lori to pick up the BMU and to return him to his normal size whilst she held him. Soon he was normal sized and still in her giant palm.
“I planted the thought that she is our obedient robot slave and so she is helpless and will just act like a mindless servant and do whatever we tell her”
“You are a genius”
Melina called up and still disconcerted Doug as he heard Lori’s voice coming from her.
“that has been said”
Laughing for a change Doug then instructed Lori to put him down on the table and retrieve the AI device bringing it to them. She walked like all of her joints had a hinge which was comical. As the giantess returned Doug hugged Melina which felt really odd as he felt like he was showing comfort to Lori given her appearance.
“Time we got your old body back huh?”
He suggested and was about to instruct Lori to command the AI unit when Melina had an idea.
“Doug, maybe if I remain looking like her we could use this to our advantage. She said that she was going to take you to Cohaagan at the processing plant and we need to get in there, I could take you there and easily get in using her appearance nobody would challenge me”
“Your right”
Agreed Doug, the plan made perfect sense.
“We won’t be able to take any gadgets with us, so why don’t I instruct Lori to use the AI to set your body to return to your normal gorgeous looks, in say 24 hours time? That should be plenty enough time for us to free Mars once we are inside the atmospheric processing plants control room”
“Agreed”
Melina responded and their giant assistant performed the task. They then made sure that Lori turned her own body back to normal and got her to hand them the crystal from the sideboard before she was then instructed to get Doug’s clothes and lower them both down to the floor.

As Doug dressed he looked up at the motionless giantess who was still dressed in the red negligee, standing by her feet he felt a little freaked out by her presence.
“Its eerie looking up at her from down here don’t you think?”
“She’s a bitch Doug what the hell did you see in her?”
“A big pair of tits I guess”
He was honest and Melina managed to smile and roll her eyes.
“Well, I for one will be glad to get back to being me and not looking like her for any longer than I have to, I hate looking at my reflection. I feel like I should hardly trust myself”
“Well it’s not for long we just need to see this mission out. So now that I am dressed how do we do this?”
“Well Lori would probably walk to the processing plant at her giant size carrying me with her and then they will no doubt have a security checking area and be able to shrink her down to a regular earth size as the plant is still normal scale. We can enter the building that way and meet Cohaagan, learn what we can from her without alerting her to the truth. Then we get to the control room and I work some technical magic to sort out the atmosphere here on Mars and put an end to all this.”
“Fantastic, but what about the giant blonde behind us?”
“Let’s deal with her after she has made you giant sized”

Lori soon pointed the BMU at Melina and soon there were two identical one hundred foot plus curvaceous shadows casting over Doug.
“Wow, now I feel really tall”
Melina said looking around at the seemingly normal size room that was perfect to her newly acquired height.
“You are tall, a real giant like she was. This also means since she used their new technology to grow you beyond your original unique energy signature, that you will now find that this is your maximum and normal height unless you are shrunk.”
Doug explained and Melina realised that she was now one of the tallest people to ever live which gave her a small thrill as she imagined what the unmodified world would look like beyond the door.
“Let me pick you up my little man”
Reaching down Melina lifted Doug to her face and tucked him safely down and into the pocket of her blouse.
“You can ride in this blouse up here ok?”
“Sure”
He agreed as he slid down into the smooth pocket and was covered by the material.
“Hey, but no funny business, these are not my boobs behind you ok?”
With a shake of her chest Doug rattled around in the pocket and her warning was made.
“Now let me cut big britches over there down to size”

Picking up the BMU, Melina shrunk Lori to a regular five foot tall and then placed her inside one of her own shoes in the other room, just as she had left Doug.
“You will stay in there, sit down and be silent”
Melina commanded and Lori agreed and just did exactly as she was told. As Melina walked to the exit she fixed her long hair behind her head and into a ponytail using a band she had spotted in the bedroom, she paused at the door and before leaving she peered down into her pocket at the small almost weightless passenger.
“Let’s go and save this planet shall we tiny?”

Chapter 75 by summa0

As Melina stepped out of Lori’s giant apartment the world was indeed a different place. The entrance to the home she had just left was towering over the smaller buildings around and instantly she could see that Lori was used to being a much different scale in height compared to the average population of New City. As she walked in the direction of the atmospheric processing centre some of the buildings were only shoulder height to her. As she walked between two of the larger buildings a door opened and a woman strolled out barely taller than the waist of the skirt she was wearing. The woman sheepishly made way for Melina and looked as if she was very respectful of her height. Looking down on this stranger it was clear to Melina that this woman was tall, at least fifty to sixty foot tall but this incredible height paled in significance to her own current colossal stature. Turning a corner she saw some of the original dwellings that remained unmodified and slightly derelict, these were regular housing units and even the dual storey ones failed to reach her knees. Doug bounced about in the soft pocket and missed all of these sights and hoped that the journey would be swift.
“Lori!”
A voice called from behind Melina and she turned to see a security guard who was only level with chest approaching her.
“Hi”
Attempting to be familiar with the guard, Melina responded and stopped to speak to avoid any suspicion.
“Hey Lori, wow look at you! How long have you been back on Mars girl? I thought you had left us and gone to Earth for good?”
“Oh, change of plans I had to return to clear up some business”
Acting cool Melina played along.
“Well it’s good to see you back and judging by your size I assume you are straight back as Cohaagans number one eh? You know you make me feel short and I’m over seventy foot tall, how do I get to be as big as you?”
“Guess you have to wait your turn for a promotion, listen can we catch up later cause I have a little man in this pocket of mine who Cohaagan is desperate to see”
Noticing the small crease in the otherwise smooth exterior of the blouse the security guard smiled and said her farewells.
“Let’s catch up for a drink and put a good word in for me with the boss, I could do with another twenty feet or so”
The woman walked off convinced she had interacted with an old friend and Melina whispered to Doug that her acting was getting better all the time.

Doug had of course listened to the exchanges and he realised that height seemed to be awarded to Cohaagan’s people based on their hierarchy and now they could duplicate buildings and homes and increase them to most any size it was frightening to think where this might end.

Soon Melina walked up to the atmospheric processing centre’s main entrance, this was a large building even though it was a building that remained at its original scale. The main tower in the centre touched 300ft tall whilst the doughnut shaped based was level with Melina’s hips. Standing before the main doors a tiny security guard stepped out of a cubicle and spoke up to Lori using a small hand held microphone.
“Maam, would you like me to reduce you?”
The small or rather normal size guard spoke very politely as if addressing a superior officer.
“Yes, please do. Oh, and I have a passenger with me, can you make sure he remains the same size ratio to me once I am reduced?”
“Of course Maam, could you step back please?”
A small device was wheeled out of the building and it glowed. Within a few seconds the building before Melina started to take on new and more impressive proportions , she was shrinking to its same scale. The once toy sized guard was now of equal stature and she smiled at Lori and respectfully stepped aside and ushered her to enter.

Walking down the corridor Lori was not familiar with the buildings layout but by chance she walked out and onto a balcony overlooking the centre of the complex, below there was a sprawling layout of industrial looking equipment which as luck would have it, Cohaagan was stood next to. She was talking to some technicians who seemed to be reporting to her.
“I can see her, she’s down on the other level”
Melina whispered down towards her chest and Doug struggled to climb up the soft material to see out of the huge pocket.
“You had better get this over with, find out what you can and let’s get to the control centre and disable this thing”

As Melina walked towards Cohaagan she couldn’t help but feel strange, although on the outside she looked the perfect image of Lori she knew that Cohaagan could pick up on any strange behaviour from her or anything that she might say that was no in keeping with Lori’s attitudes and demeanour. Her best acting skills would have to come into play and she had to keep her cool.

Cohaagan looked different close up than in her many press and media images, it was clear that she had been using the reform technology and her body, although in actuality that of a more mature woman, now resembled someone in her late twenties. She was slim and quite leggy in the grey suit skirt that she was wearing and her hair and face matched her youthful appearance. It was her eyes that gave away this was the same woman as Lori had seen, although you could have mistaken her for a younger sister.
“Ah, Lori my dear it’s good to see you, I hear that you have crushed the rebellion’s pitiful efforts to stop us and captured that troublesome husband of your in the process?”
Smiling Melina proudly pulled Doug out from her blouse pocket and dangled him by the collar of his top way above the floor, her action served to alarm Doug but she knew this would look less caring and more in the manner of how Lori might behave before her boss.
“Yes, and here is the little fly in our ointment, he’s been looking forward to seeing you again”
“Oh how precious, let me have him”

Not wanting to hand over her man, Lori had to comply with no outward show of emotion and casually she dropped him into Cohaagan’s extended palm.
“Hello Douglas, my for such an itty bitty little man you have caused us such troubles. I shall so enjoy having your genius back on our side going forward”
“You’ll have to use your mind bending techniques before I’ll work for you again”
Resisting Doug was feeling very vulnerable as he sat on this palm high above the metal floor below.
“He is so feisty isn’t he? Maybe I would enjoy having him mounted onto a necklace and forcing him to watch as I take over the world.....would you like that my sweet?”
“do with me what you wish Cohaagan, I can’t stop you but someone will?”
“Ah, forever the optimist. Well my tiny fellow your wife here and I have a lot to show you and I think by the time we finish the fight should be drained right out of you and you will welcome being my necklace”
“I was kind of hoping to have him back myself”
Melina interrupted and received a grin from Cohaagan.
“Of course, he is your husband after all. I might just borrow him now and then to remind me of when we had adversaries and when I feel like gloating”
They both laughed together and Cohaagan proceeded to lift Doug over her chest so he was hovering over a pair of lightly freckled breasts that were held tightly together and framed by the revealing neckline of a bright blue formal blouse. Although not as busty as either Lori or Melina, Cohaagan was still a woman with a considerable bust comfortably filling a 36 D cup with ease.
“Lori here told me how obsessed you are with giant breasts Doug? How would you like to sit amongst the most powerful pair of breasts in the Universe whilst I show you a glimpse of the future?”
Without an answer Cohaagan had planted Doug snug up to his waist between her ample mounds and he squirmed to try and get comfortable as he looked across at Melina who showed no outward emotion at his treatment.

They walked out of the lower level and to a newly developed section of the building, as they walked down the corridor Cohaagan chatted to Doug feeling total satisfaction on having the only threat to her plans now helplessly ensconced in her cleavage.

“Mars was just a test environment for the technologies at my disposal Doug, we now have the ability to make women any size we desire and that ability is supported by the changes in the atmosphere from this centre. Of course you know all this already. But what you don’t know is that Lori has been busy here with our next step to conquer the Earth”
Cohaagan laughed at her own corny words.
“Oh, I sound like one of those men from those old movies where they want to take over the Earth”
“Only you are a woman, and it will be a woman that succeeds”
Melina added convincingly.
“She’s right Doug, where man has failed I will succeed with a new era of womankind”
“Can you listen to yourself? Both of you? You are talking about world domination, you may have technology for altering your size but only here, not on Earth. Take even your new enlargement capabilities and you don’t have the atmosphere on Earth to support changes like that across the population and you cannot zap women bigger one by one.”
Trying to bait Cohaagan into offering more information Doug challenged her plan and Cohaagan turned to Melina and smiled.
“Lori, do you want to correct your little husband?”
Of course Melina didn’t know what to say and luckily she handled this well.
“No, I think you would get the biggest kick out of telling him”
“Yes, I think I would. You see Doug, Mars is a test environment nothing more, a small population that I can control and refine our approaches with, run a few experiment and so forth. Earth is the real goal and we have plans to change the atmosphere there in the next few days”
“but....but....”
Doug stammered before he was interrupted. They turned a corner and Cohaagan made sure they were facing out towards the heart of the atmospheric processing machine, the generator was huge several stories high and pulsed with a eerie blue light.
“Tell me little one, if you can see over my lovely tits do you recognise that in front of you?”
“Yeh, it’s the main power generator for the atmospheric processing plant but we don’t have these on Earth?”
“if you think little you will always be little Doug. I have a Reform centre in each of the major cities world wide you must remember because you visited one”
Of course Doug did recall the centre, the building was vast and one of the largest in the city dominating the sky line.
“At the top of each of my buildings is one of these generators, that’s enough to cover the entire planet and this technology sits there above each of the cities waiting to be activated”
“No way!”
There was a moment of shock as Doug and Melina began to realise the true extent of Cohaagan’s plans, she had created these monster buildings and under the pretence of running a large commercial business they had been equipped ready to be turned on as atmospheric purification towers and there was a network of these buildings covering the globe!
“I bet you are wondering how we are going to activate them aren’t you Doug?”
Melina questioned hoping to prompt Cohaagan to reveal more.
“I don’t get it, if what you said is true you would need a refined crystal in each of them and there isn’t enough of them, in the early days of terraforming Mars only just had enough to change the atmosphere and make it breathable?”
“Doug, we found new deposits of crystals since you were living on Earth and in the last few days we have refined them ready to be added to the machines on Earth. But come, I have something else to show you that will blow you away”
Jostled in Cohaagans cleavage Doug was getting a little sick of bouncing around as they walked towards a new part of the building. It appeared to be a side hanger and they were stood behind some special glass partitioning the rest of the hanger away and out of sight as if this was an observation area. Doug knew the glass could be electronically stimulated to offer one way viewing and he guessed that behind this darkness was another surprise for him.

“So Doug, as you may have guessed we need to activate all of our atmospheric purification towers across the Earth simultaneously and that means we need someone we can trust at each site, someone dedicated to our cause that won’t let us down and someone ready to take control of each city and each country as the population becomes wiser to our plans.”
“Yeh, well I don’t see how you are going to find nor trust that many people, and you are talking hundreds and hundreds of operatives across the world to coordinate, it’s impossible!”
“Having a man tiny enough that he could sit in my cleavage was impossible a few years ago but look at where you are now Doug or need I remind you of how impossibly small you are?”
Exhaling her chest the breasts rose either side of Doug and he slipped further down in between them and almost out of sight, the warm embrace of her skin kissed his face and he was wedged so deep that now he could not see out. Her demonstration was effective and he knew this lady wasn’t to be underestimated.
“Careful you might suffocate him in there before we can see his reaction to our genius”
Melina offered pretending to make light of the situation but also feeling jealous now that her man was with this woman in such a close manor.
“Yes, men are so fragile at this size even our breasts pose a threat to their very lives, it’s a wonderful feeling though isn’t it?”
“The best”
Came a reply from Melina trying to keep up her role as Lori. The two of them walked up to a point in the glass barrier where there was a doorway and Cohaagan rescued Doug from her breasts and lifted him in her hand down to the floor by their giant shoes.
“I want you to see something remarkable Doug, I want you to step inside the room here”
Trusting Doug to be left by their feet he knew there was no point to escape, he still had Melina and whatever this was beyond the giant door it would only be something else that Cohaagan wanted to boast about.
“Ok, but you will have to open it”
Cohaagan laughed and pressed her thumb to the small scanner which unlocked the door and it slid back slowly.

To describe the view that was revealed to Doug’s tiny eyes as the huge door slowly slid to one side, was shocking and unexpected. Directly behind the door was a pair of black leather boots, shiny knee high boots with a towering lady giant wearing them. This was nothing new for Doug to see of course, those high heeled boots were standard guard uniform but either side of those boots was another set and another and everywhere he looked there were more of these giant women identically dressed and going back into the reaches of a vast, vast room as far as he could see! He stepped towards the first woman nearest the door and looked up and under the canopy of her black skirt way above, stepping back he saw the white blouse bulging to contain the rounded ledge of her bust that projected forward in sexy dimensions at a giant or normal scale. He couldn’t see a face nor the face of the woman beside her, in fact at his height he was unable to see any of the faces but he was very disturbed to see that all of these women were stood motionless like shop dummies. Much like manikins they were identical with the same curvaceous figure and equally gorgeous legs. Above he could make out some long blonde hair falling down and around their shoulders, the same length on all of the women. His mouth dropped open, he suddenly clicked at what he was seeing here. There was row upon row of these identical giant blondes stretching back inside this enormous hanger as far as he could see and they all resembled Lori! It was like some clone army and it made him feel weak at the knees. Melina being of the same stature could instantly see Lori’s face looking at her and then more of the same pretty faces staring blankly back at her. There were hundreds of Lori’s and all of them dressed in the typical uniform of the security officers that worked for Cohaagan.

Melina found it difficult not to react and had to suppress her own surprise at what looked like a formation of a blonde bimbo army standing to attention and awaiting orders. She did however piece together that the uniforms Jeremy had handled through his shop were the same identical sized ones that came to these women. Why they didn’t replicate those uniforms she didn’t know. Doug meantime was walking between the boots of these women in a bit of a daze, he could see from those tremendous chests and the slight movement of them that they were all alive and he was just gasping amazed at the endless seeming lines of these replicas of Lori, combined with this he had never seen so many giant women towering over him. There were lovely sets of legs and more legs and even more legs going into the distance and it made his head spin!

“The duplicator, you duplicated Lori hundreds of times over!”
“I can’t hear you little man from down there, but I hope you like being married to several hundred giant wives!”
Cohaagan bellowed a laugh and Melina joined in to show support whilst her stomach was in knots as she appreciated the enormity of the situation, one Lori was enough to deal with but now there were literally hundreds of her in this room and all under control of the duplicator technology at the beckon call of Cohaagan. Walking through the dense forest of high heeled boots Doug was feeling so outnumbered and still very overwhelmed. Overcoming one Lori was a challenge but this many was a nightmare and he was stood amongst these beautiful giantesses feeling very aware of their power.
“All of them have Lori’s knowledge and experiences Doug, all of them are just as capable, but think of this, they are all under my complete control thanks to this new technology.”
Continuing to love every minute of Dougs reaction Cohaagan commanded her army.
“Lori’s, I want you to awake and stand perfectly still!”
Her voice bellowed and Doug noticed some shuffling of the huge boots around him, he was several rows of women deep and now these women were becoming active!
“Today you will embark on your mission, a shuttle will come in the next hour and you will be equipped with a transportation device in the form of a head band that you will wear. Each of you will have different co-ordinates and when in range of your destination you will teleport from the shuttle and arrive at your allocated city. Once you activate the machines in your building, you will signal that you are ready to network and then when the last of you has activated and the network is complete, you will be instructed by the system to engage. Good luck my Lori’s, don’t let any man stand in your way!”
“Yes Mistress Cohaagan!”
A chorus of Lori’s voice boomed and Doug held his ears as they spoke.
“They are so beautiful, I almost wish that we had duplicated me”
Cohaagan smiled at Melina and then looked down for Doug who was almost lost amongst the sea of high heeled boots.
“Lori’s in the front few rows, we have a special visitor you might find interesting, look down at your feet and feel free to greet our special guest”

Now Doug was alarmed, previously these menacingly tall giant women had been passive but now they all began to look down at their footwear and the one stood directly over Doug smiled and stepped close surrounding him with her feet either side to restrict his movements.
“Why hello down there little man”
“Hello tiny”
Their greetings started to flow and Doug looked up at ten or more smiling faces peering down over their large breasts at him as they gathered around eager to see him. The toes of boots bigger than hover cars seemed to park in a circle around his body and he had nowhere to move as the giantesses closed in. He was slightly panicked now as he feared one of these women would step on him by accident as they huddled over his tiny form.
“My, he is small isn’t he?”
One Lori said with a grin.
“Very, especially compared to our feet down there”
“Gotta be sexy for him though, all of us tall pretty blondes towering over him as giant women”
They all began to chatter mocking him and some even said things in unison as they thought so alike.
“So many skirts to look up from way down there eh little man, so many giant pussy’s hovering above you it must be very arousing”
“Oh he’s noticed”
“Must be scary down there, all our big feet you could get stepped on so easily”
“I’ll pick him up”
Doug was climbing over one toe of a boot to avoid the others when the wind displaced by the skirt descending from above knocked him flat on his back and he saw one of the Lori’s outstretched hands clasping around him.

The next thing he knew he was stood on a flat palm at waist level to this giantess and the top of her large black skirt loomed behind him whilst as he looked up there was the underside of seven or eight pairs of gigantic blouse covered breasts soaring over his head like huge zeppelins intent on a collision in an aerial display. He had never been so intimidated in a room full of equally beautiful and sexy females that were all currently giant sized to him and all gathering around thrusting their ample chests forward and making this an awesome sight from below as they circled where he stood. As he was lifted higher but in a slow manor, the identical faces each beamed in delight and flashed sets of plump lips with dazzling white smiles behind them.
“What a dream come true eh Doug? So many of us beautiful women and just one little tiny you to share”
The Lori who held him teased as the one closest winked down with her long eye lashes and spoke in an equally seductive manor.
“And just think of all these giant boobs in this room, all the same huge sexy size compared to you”
Raising Doug a little higher he was opposite the white blouse of the nearest Lori who spoke and she purposely tilted her chest forward just a little but enough to reveal the top of her cleavage and provide Doug with a flash of the sizeable attributes that were pushing the blouse out so tightly. As he looked he was overcome and became aroused in an instant, the Lori that was holding him was surprised as the small man in her palm suddenly moved putting himself in danger towards the ends of her finger tips as he tried to get closer to opening of that blouse. Little did he realise but the real Lori had not cancelled out his fixation and love of her breasts and this small exposure to see the tops of them had clicked his lustful trance into action.
“You want them do you little man? You want to be close to my giant breasts?”
The Lori immediately before him unbuttoned the top of her blouse and the cleavage expanded before his eyes to a deep dark fleshy trench of tantalizing womanliness.
“No, he wants to be in my giant bra, isn’t that right little man?”
Automatically Doug turned to see another Lori but this one had pulled open her blouse thrusting a gigantic white satin bra forward and this now captured his full attention. He was aroused and his hardness fought against his trousers as he appreciated the shiny monstrous bra as it jiggled and displayed an enormous cleavage line.
“I think he’d rather be up close and personal to my sexy giant tits, isn’t that right little guy?”
Yet another Lori joined in this tease and she had opened up her blouse and simply shifted the left cup across her breast to expose a hard pointing nipple.
Doug’s head was spinning, he was surrounded by breasts some with giant shiny bra’s pulled taught over them and now with others fully exposed in all their enormous sexiness. He was so little and so dwarfed by these women and the stimulus was truly mind blowing. Lori had programmed him to love her breasts and now everywhere he looked the same pair of identical breasts was being pointed suggestively towards his tiny frame until all he could see was a mountainous landscape of boobs and bras towering over him. Each of the Lori’s shuffled in closer bringing their feminine charms around him as far as he could see and they all smiled down in the same provocative manor.
“What are they doing to him?”
Melina questioned and was about to step into the room as she could see the commotion where the women were huddled in a group and some of them were starting to remove their tops, she couldn’t help but be concerned for Doug’s safety against such numbers. Melina didn’t want him to be treated this way but Cohaagan raised one hand and held Melina’s arm gently to stop her from proceeding and then released it as she said.
“Don’t worry my dear, they won’t harm him, just like you wouldn’t harm him. Remember they all desire him as much as you do and they all have your sexy persona, let’s just watch a moment and see what happens I’m intrigued. Don’t worry you can have him back as your private pet very soon, we’ll just see how far this goes”
Melina did not dare to counter Cohaagan as much as she wanted to push her way through the crowd of replicas and rescue her man, now was not the time to reveal her identity given so many of the opposition in this room.
“boobs!”
Doug said out loud and turned in a circle on the edge of the hand that struggled to steady his movements. His comment made the Lori’s laugh in a chorus of the same girlish giggle.
“Giant boobs”
One Lori corrected pressing her naked nipple against Doug’s body, he clamped on to this thick firm giant nub with both hands trying to circle it when another nipple pushed in from the side and almost knocked him from the hand as it took up his full vision.
“Oh look at him, he’s suddenly so in the zone”

Chapter 76 by summa0

Another Lori said watching as Doug instinctively turned his attentions to the new nipple and began to pull his trousers down to his knees. One of the Lori’s immediately to his right reached out with a long set of fingers and snatched his trousers down to his ankles and then a large identical hand pushed his hardness against the side of the exposed nipple and rubbed his small body against her bumpy areole that was taller than he currently measured.
“Look he’s overwhelmed, I think he’s going to explode right now on your tit!”
Hearing that the replica’s of Lori were about to make Doug cum, Cohaagan decided to intervene.
“Ladies I think that will do. You can hand him over now and cover yourselves back up please”
Like obedient slaves the women ceased their teasing actions and Doug watched as a white wall of satin bra rose in front of him and separated his body from the object of his desire. As soon as the bra was in place and the blouse material slid like stage curtains to cover the massive cleavage he was back to normal and found that he was in the middle of an open palm with a bunch of gorgeous faces smiling down at him.

His recollection of the last few minutes was fuzzy and he realised as he felt the breeze around his bare legs that he had been compromised by these giantesses and worse he was now aware that the instruction to love Lori’s breasts on sight had not been cancelled. He felt totally embarrassed by not being in control.
“I can see you were jealous my friend, do you want your little man back?”
Speaking to what she thought was the real Lori, Cohaagan walked in and picked up Doug in-between her own fingers.
“Yes, I don’t like to share him even if it is with my other selves”
Melina tried to joke and was relieved when Cohaagan offered to hand him over. However instead of passing his small body from one hand to another Cohaagan raised a finger to gesture for her friend to keep still and then she dangled Doug above the neck of the blouse Melina was wearing. As he was suspended he didn’t dare to look down knowing that the glimpse of the womanly valley below would only force him into another uncontrolled worshipping of these giant breasts.
“I hope you enjoyed meeting your new wives Doug, think about how these women will be the instruments of mans undoing. Soon they will activate a new atmosphere on Earth and then men will shrink and the balance of power will shift.”
“You won’t get away with it”
Doug resisted and hoped that his trousers which were currently just hanging on to his ankles would not fall off.
“Once they are small enough Doug, no man can stop a woman. They will all be as helpless as you are to young Lori here, mere playthings for our pleasure and amusement, nothing more than a toy to ride in our giant bras like this.....”
Dropping him from several feet he landed smack into the soft giving surface of a breast and then slid with his eyes closed into Melina’s cleavage becoming nicely settled inside her top.
“....he is your responsibility now Lori, I suggest you order a nice little cage for this one. Well I must say it’s been fun but I must be getting back to mission control, care to join me?”
“I think you are right, I should probably contain him in my panty drawer or find a little bird cage and then I’ll come back and focus on our plans”
“Good”

The two of them parted and Melina looked for a nearby toilet area so she could fish Doug out from her cleavage.
“Stay there, I’ll find somewhere private to get you out so we can talk”
Melina spoke in a whisper to him and heard his tiny voice answer from the dark line of her cleavage.
“I’m not going anywhere, but hurry, I’m having to keep my eyes shut because if I see what I feel around me then I’m going to be uncontrollably horny again within seconds”
Unfortunately as she entered one of the toilets Doug was jostled so much from her movements to negotiate a stair well that his eyes briefly opened. This fleeting second was all that it took. He caught a glimpse of the inside of the white blouse and then the expanse of smooth skin that held him. In that second he was helpless again and Melina could feel him burying his body deeper into her cleavage, as he wriggled down.
“Oh no”
She knew instantly what had happened and felt her man now trying to squeeze his body between her large bra cup and the side of her breast. There was a toilet nearby and Melina walked in just as Doug had entered her bra and was humping her enormous mound as best as he could within the constricting material.
“cut it out”
Melina muttered down into her blouse feeling this wasn’t the time or place for him to be having sex with her tit but she knew he was not in control. Luckily the toilet was a single cubicle and no one else was present, she opened up her blouse and saw the rapid movements of Doug’s back outlined as a small but very active bump in the bra.
“What has she done to you?”
Her words were expressed as she pulled the bra cup forward and away from her boob watching him fall into it. Doug had been disconnected from the object of his desire and he looked up at the ceiling of rounded breast and extended his arms as if begging for it to come closer.
“Part of me wants to let you have your way with my tits but, the other part of me doesn’t like it that these are not really my own tits”
Speaking to herself Melina pulled her man out of the cup and dropped him into the pocket of her blouse whilst she hid her assets from display.

“Not again?”
Doug groaned as he sunk into the bland white pocket and realised he was looking up and out of the opening overhead at the underside of a female chin. He hoped this was Melina and not one of the replica Lori’s.
“Melina is that you?”
“Yes, it’s me tiny, lucky for you.”
“Phew”
“What am I going to do with you on this mission Doug, every time you clamp eyes on Lori’s tits you go berserk like some love crazed animal”
“Well I guess we can sort that out when the mission is over Melina and we can set my mind back to normal with her technology but for now you had better cover up whilst you are in that body because I can’t help it”
“I suppose”
A sigh came from Melina, she wasn’t mad at him but she was not happy at the situation either.

They spoke for a while about what they had seen, Cohaagan was more dangerous than they had imagined.
“Melina, how did this happen, how have we been so blind? She’s erected those skyscrapers of hers in every prime city location around the globe, each with a secret network of atmospheric conversion devices that have the power to shrink men. Worst of all, no one, not even we knew about it! If those Lori replica’s get to Earth and activate that technology who knows what will happen? Cohaagan could actually be capable of taking over the planet and change social order and society as we know it”
“I shudder at the thought, Doug, we have to stop her now, let’s end this”
“Is the balancing crystal still safe?”
Melina felt the crystal’s cool exterior tucked at the base of her bra.
“Yes, I have it so how do we do this?”

Doug instructed Melina that they could not enter the crystal where he had originally planned within the control centre, the risk of being discovered was far too great now. Instead his intellect told him the most effective and logical place to use it was within the primary exhaust chamber located in the middle of the plant. Melina walked passed many of the security guards and plant workers who acknowledged her as she made for the exhaust chamber. None of them suspected a thing and dared to question to her presence. Doug explained that the chamber was a large shaft that exhausted the energy that would flow out in rings that would interconnect to the other towers and form an invisible lattice like umbrella through the upper atmosphere that would then naturally focus down to the terrain below.

“Hey big lady, look for one of the particulate sampling entry hatches, there should be several on the side walls that were designed for the scientists to test the purity of the output within the core of the chamber, if you can extract one of the rods and we can push that crystal into place it will drop directly into the main exhaust vent”
“Then what happens?”
Doug, thought about that question, this was not the controlled route that he had originally planned to introduce the neutralising effects of this particular crystal.
“Well, theoretically speaking when this hits the energy flow inside it will instantly contaminate the flow and the energy expelled should be networked across Mars within minutes, and every woman exposed to the atmosphere should return rapidly to their original height and men will be restored to normal.”
“Theoretically?”
Melina said as she paused listening to the squeaky sounding voice coming from her pocket.
Trusting Doug she identified the metal hatch and looked around to ensure that no one was in the immediate vicinity, she pulled it open and an alarm immediately sounded.
“Oops, I didn’t count on that!”
Doug shouted up to his giant girlfriend but his voice was too small to carry over the blaring of the alarm.
Knowing that guards would soon identify where they were and what security measure had been triggered, Melina was rushing to complete the task. She saw a large red handle and twisted it, the handle connected to a rod that glowed as she extracted it. With the rod pulled out there was a green glow emitted from the core of the chamber. Melina plucked the crystal from her bosom and it was just small enough in diameter to drop inside the opening, she pushed the rod back in and forced the crystal inside.
“Okay tiny, now what?”
She looked down into her pocket for inspiration and then heard some approaching footsteps in the distance as guards were running down some nearby metal staircases.
“Run!”
Screamed the tiny voice from her blouse, the next thirty seconds was something Doug would not forget for a long while.

Telling a giant woman to run when you are a tiny man trying to stand up in her blouse pocket, which happened to be positioned right on the front of her giant breast, was not the best of idea’s! As Melina ran her chest shifted and bounced violently as her bra tried to constrain those generously proportioned mounds. Clenching on to the inside of the material Doug hoped he would not be thrown out as she sprinted and this rollercoaster ride continued.

Chapter 77 by summa0

Turning a corner Melina caught sight of the replica Lori’s in the distance, she had entered a large warehouse like room and in the far distance there they were walking in perfect militaristic fashion onto the boarding ramp of a large transport vessel. It was perfect timing, quickly she moved between some of the cargo crates that lined the warehouse floor and as she stopped to catch her breath she noticed a few of the crates were open and there were some spare uniforms showing inside. These were the same uniforms that the Lori’s were wearing. Melina was currently dressed almost similar and quickly changed the items over she needed to look identical to the precession of shapely blondes that were quickly disappearing into the rear of the spacecraft.

There was a lot of commotion Melina could hear in the background, the alarm continued to blare out and there was the sound of guard’s running around on gantries overhead in a frantic bid to spot any intruder. Fortunately she had not been spotted given that she was in the shadows of the many crates.
“Hey up there! What’s going on? You nearly tipped me out? Why are you changing clothes?”
Doug yelled from the blouse pocket as he had nearly fallen when she pulled up a pair of knee length boots and leaned forward tilting her tremendous chest at the wrong angle.
“Don’t worry I’ve got a plan just hold on tiny”
Seconds later and Melina was joining the rest of the Lori’s, casually she had slipped amongst their ranks entering the rear of the transport. As she blended in perfectly with the others none of the ordinary guards that were entering the warehouse took any notice and Melina smiled as she followed the others into the cargo hold of the vessel.

Once inside it was an eerie feeling for Melina looking around at the stony unemotional faces that didn’t even register that she was independently moving and not blindly following instructions in a trance like state. It seemed that whatever conditioning had been done to these women they could be snapped into following orders like a mindless robot and then set back to normal within seconds. Soon they all bunched up, and were shoulder to shoulder as the rear doors closed and the craft prepared for departure. Melina then heard Cohaagan’s voice over a speaker, she was not onboard but she was commanding them.
“Attention ladies, you will enter through to the travel cabins inside this craft and there you will relax until you hear the next instructions”

The Lori’s seemed to break out of their zombie like behaviours and suddenly they all casually moved off to the doors that would interconnect to the main travel quarters within the ship. Making sure she was entering a spare cabin on her own, Melina slipped inside and locked the door. The room was small as this was an old spacecraft, one of the fleet used when the first settlers came to Mars but it was adequate and more importantly it was private. As the engines rumbled into life, the craft began to disembark and leave Mars bound for Earth.

Meanwhile back on Mars, Cohaagan was suddenly becoming all too aware of what had transpired. Inside the control centre there were warning messages lighting up the monitoring holo panels and she looked at one of her controllers with fury written across her face.
“Tell me that is not what I think it is!”
A rather meek response from the older lady sat at a terminal came back with what Cohaagan did not want to hear.
“Um, the intruder has contaminated the system Maam and its reversing all of our work, the networking is spreading planet wide, they must have used a crystal to neutralise the atmosphere”
“But, who did this? We have their man? Lori has the crystal at her quarters! Get Lori up here pronto! And find that intruder now!”
Barking her orders the enraged Cohaagan thumped her fists on a nearby control panel before her as she watched some surveillance monitors of the outside and what was occurring. The security guard that Melina had encountered who stood as a giantess before the plant was suddenly sinking into her own clothes, within a few seconds she found herself stumbling to get out of her boots as the weight of her top became heavier. The crystal did not reduced the clothing at all and soon she was underneath a vast dark blanket of her own skirt as she dwindled in size back to that of a regular woman.

All across Mars those people outside began to experience the same effects, and as the air was pumped and circulated into the inhabited domes and other dwellings men began to rise as the women around them started to get shorter and shorter restoring the more traditional values between the two sexes.

Tiny Tina was busy entertaining a client, he was one of her semi regulars and loved the fact that she was the shortest women on Mars, he on the other hand stood barely at the four foot mark in his shoes and was one of the shortest men. Normally with most of the women that he encountered on a daily basis he was looking at their legs and even kneecaps in some cases, these women intimidated him to a degree that he found it difficult to converse with them and didn’t even like to be in their company. Before the changes in the atmosphere he had been considered a short guy at five foot six inches tall but he did stand proud of many of the women he knew. Tina was the closest woman to his current height and he didn’t so much mind as he looked up at her towering six foot four inch frame, this put his face somewhere at the base of her boobs as she teetered around on her high heels.
“Well short and cute, what’s it’s to be today?”
Tina oozed with her newly found confidence, she dominated men now and controlled all of these encounters. Sometimes she would tease a man by pressing his body against the wall with her own whilst she lifted his feet clear from the floor and other times she would pin her clients to the bed by using her superior strength just for the thrill of it.

“Just you on top Tina, like normal.”
The man said as he moved towards the bed.
“You know Tina, I did try dating a girl the other week but she was like seventeen feet tall and that’s a lot of woman to ride a man like me! We tried penetration but boy she was deep! I barely tickled her entrance. I just want to feel a connection you know what I mean, with a girl like you?”
“Well, I’m a big girl but just right for you little guys, come on let’s see how well you can fill me up”
As Tina straddled the man almost minutes later his inches sunk into her frame but with a reassuring fit that provided a nice sensation for them both. He didn’t quite have enough length or girth to be firm within her yet his inches were not lost inside like they definitely were with the average female. But as Tina gyrated on top his pleasure increased as he felt her tighten upon him.
“Hey that’s a neat trick, I like the way you work your muscles”
He cried out as he enjoyed his dick being gripped by her pussy in a way he had not felt for some time.
“That’s not me? Your dick must be really hard because you are getting a little painful in there, I think you are getting really.............. big!”
An urgency was about her words as Tina grimaced and worked up into a frenzy and finally made this man cum.
“Yeeeeeeahh!”
The man shouted as he blew his load and then looked up to see Tina in discomfort easing her body from his. Standing off the bed Tina was feeling strange, the bra she was wearing gapped around her breasts and looked very ill-fitting as if she was a young girl trying on her mother’s underwear.
“Oh no! I’m shrinking!”
Her voice yelled as this was something she really did not want, the furniture in the room began to rise and the man she had just made love to, stood up and their eyes passed each other as their sizes reversed.
“What’s going on here?”
The man said as Tina shrunk lower than his chest and her head stopped little above his waist line!
“I don’t believe it, I’m back to being Tiny Tina again!”

All over Mars the population reverted to normal as the changes in the atmosphere kicked in and began to filter into the various buildings. Men started to see eye to eye with their wives and girlfriends and then many of them looked down upon the heads of women for the first time in a long, long while. Pools of oversized women’s clothing were littered across the streets and walkways and Cohaagan watched all of this unfold on the surveillance displays before her very eyes.

Melina relaxed in the transport, the presence of an extra Lori had gone completely unnoticed and for now she was safe from discovery and on her way towards Earth. As she lay across the bed within her cabin Doug managed to slip out of her pocket to stand on top of the slightly unsteady and giving surface of her breast.
“You know Melina, right about now Cohaagan will be really pissed. Mars should almost be back to normal”
Sitting down on the peak of the blouse covered breast Doug gazed across at the pretty billboard sized face, it was still hard to believe that this was Melina and he was safe in her company as Lori’s features stared back at him.
“And she probably doesn’t have clue we got on board, Lori will be trapped in that oversized shoe we left her in and they are going to struggle to get into her quarters if they are tiny. So we should have some breathing space for the trip to Earth at least.”
“Yeh, but what’s the new plan? We need to stop the contamination of Earth and we can’t let hundreds of versions of my ex wife get in range of teleporting down to the planet”
“Well, how are we going to stop them? Sabotage the ship?”
Looking perplexed Melina breathed a great sigh and in the process Doug tumbled from her chest and down to her neck line landing face first onto the flat collar of her blouse.
“sorry Tiny”
She half giggled as she struggled to see his head with her own chin obstructing the way. Doug laughed and remembered not to turn and look behind him, if he dared then some huge cleavage would certainly be towering over him and he would undoubtedly see right into the neck of this blouse and his control would be lost.
“Can you put me back up there, I don’t want to turn around and you know.... check you out”
“Of course”
Complied Melina as her fingers easily hoisted his body back into position once again.
“Perhaps from this cabin I could use the entertainment interface to connect to the onboard systems, we might be able to tap into their network and learn a few things. These old ships are easy to compromise their systems are so obsolete”
“That’s an idea”

After a few minutes of instructing Melina how to prise open a wall panel and reconnect some micro fibre data links, they were both sat before the holoscreen of the cabins computer interface with Doug sat on the middle of her tensed skirted lap whilst he watched Melina gesture at the interactive controls.
“That’s it, we should be inside the security screen now and hooked into the onboard network that’ll link back to Cohaagan’s servers on Mars. If we don’t want to be traced I’ll tell you how to use the transponder carrier wave to piggy back our connection”
After five minutes of hacking, Melina and Doug had managed to retrieve some very interesting information relating to this mission to Earth.
“So, what does this mean about the duplicate Lori’s and time dependency?”
Doug, heard the question from Melina and was trying to fathom the data in his own mind, as normal it did not take long.
“Well that’s a problem for them. I still don’t know how that duplication device works Melina it almost seems like magic the way she can point it at anything living or otherwise and simply create countless copies from thin air, but it has a flaw, a big flaw. Anything it creates according to this is only temporary, the Lori’s onboard here and anything she has created will cease to exist within a seven day period. That means they have only a few days on Earth to complete their mission and activate this global network before they all disappear”
“ok, that’s good. If we can stop just one of them and they expire their time, then they all vanish and our problems vanish with them”
“Perfect!”

Feeling somewhat relaxed that they had a plan it was now only a matter of hours before they breached Earth’s atmosphere. Melina had taken this opportunity to fall asleep on the bed and meanwhile Doug who had slept only a few hours woke to find that he was stretched out across the large black expanse of her short skirt where she must have placed him. As he stood up and stretched his arms he looked down and along her endless legs. Doug had to admit that Lori was beautiful, no matter her personality this body he stood on was gorgeous from head to toe. His mind reflected back to when he was living with Lori and how back then everything seemed so normal and so right, that was of course before all these adventures had started. Noting that Melina was fast asleep he paced towards the base of the skirt feeling the trampoline like give of the material that was now taught over her thighs. The skirt allowed a nice view of her legs beyond it and even though she was wearing those regulation knee boots there was plenty of bare flesh between. “Lori you do have a nice pair of legs” he thought in admiration of the view which was filled with those flawless and smooth limbs flowing into the tops of her boots beyond. It was then that his mind wandered again to a brief memory of when he was first shrunk and how Lori had teased him by making him walk along one of her legs. She said they must look like the size of a bridge to him and he smiled as he thought about how she wanted him to climb under her skirt that day and find his way inside her enormous panties. As his daydream continued he was soon hard and his manhood pushed against his trousers making his throbbing shaft clearly defined. It was at this point that Melina stirred, quietly at first spotting her man stood with his back to her and surveying her legs, or rather the legs of Lori’s who’s her body currently resembled.
“Is something interesting down there my little man?”
Startling Doug, he almost fell over the edge of her skirt and down between her thighs, luckily he managed to fall backwards and onto the skirt behind. A finger and a thumb descended to pick him up and held him by his hips as he was turned to face his girlfriend. Melina obviously noted his tented trousers and her big blue eyes narrowed a little as if she was checking what she saw was correct.
“So I see what’s going on here, you’ve been checking out your ex wife’s legs and getting all excited huh?”
“No...that’s not......”
As a rush of guilt flowed through Doug he felt very awkward by this situation.
“Hush, the evidence is pointing at me Doug even if it’s hard to see. And I caught you ogling when I woke up. Her legs are nice mmm? Very toned and shapely from all her tennis and exercise eh?”
Turning Doug around he was forced to watch Melina raising a leg and that skirt falling back to reveal several more feet of bare thigh as she posed.
“And they are so very long aren’t they, especially to you right now, so very long and lovely”
Lowering the front of his body to the upper part of her thigh, Melina gently brushed him along the inside and up towards her knee. The contact against his trousers made him harder still, even though part of him was trying not to be turned on. After a small tour of both inner thighs, he had travelled their giant lengths and was given quite the view up her skirt and at what lay innocently beneath.
“Mel, I really wasn’t....”
“I said hush tiny....I want to ask you something and I need the truth”
Melina pulled him away from her thighs and raised him to dangle before her face, noticing his hardness was even more present than before behind the now constricting trousers.
“Do you find this body attractive? Does it turn you on being with a giant blonde like Lori?”
“Mel, that’s not fair you know....”
The pad from a large finger covered the bottom of his face and neck silencing him before he could continue.
“I see it does, you are sticking out very proudly right now, must have really excited you sliding along those sexy legs and under that big skirt mmmm?”
Melina was speaking with Lori’s voice in a very seductive manor and she was talking to Doug’s penis and ignoring the face above it.
“Looks uncomfortable for you all cramped up in there, let me fix that for you my teeny little friend”
The finger slid from his face and some giant nails attended to his trousers and all of his lower clothing until he was half naked.
The hand that held him took his body closer to her face and brushed his manhood gently through some of her thick blonde hair which felt soft and silky as the strands tickled his exposed genitals before he was positioned with his dick almost touching her wet lips. Now Doug could feel the air exhausted from her nostrils as it flowed over his helmet and then those lips that gently connected touching his tiny balls, balls that were so insignificant to this kiss that dwarfed them.
“So, you still are attracted to Lori, you still want her, you want this body don’t you?”
“No...Mel...no...it’s not like that”
His words came difficult to express as Doug was so aroused by her proximity, the warmth of her exhaled air and the moist sensation of those lips gently rubbing his shaft and balls with every sentence she spoke.
“Then what is it like? Why did I catch you lusting over these legs. Her legs, and why are you so hard when it’s her lips that are touching you and not mine?”
He was so confused, she was confusing him. His girl was inside his ex wife’s body, they were both extremely sexy and right now his manhood was telling her that he loved everything she was doing in that other body she controlled. It was like a test of his faithfulness and he was fighting the sensations as best he could and knew that he should deny himself this pleasure. If he were to cum, then his dick would have answered her question and betrayed him so he focused as best a man could when he was brushed helplessly against the gigantic man sized pouting lips of a sexy giantess.
“Melina, I love you not....not Lori!”

Chapter 78 by summa0

His tone showed his sexual anguish and Melina turned up the heat by slipping her tongue from between her lips to slide it between his small legs. This thick wet mattress that heated his inside thighs and curled up behind his bare rear was more than just nice, it sent shivers of pleasure that made the little hairs on the back of his neck stand up. The tongue moved licking him from below and he gritted his teeth as this was so wonderful. As the hand that held him moved him back and away from the reach of her tongue he gasped for air and was relieved to be distanced from this pleasure, how he had managed to hold back he didn’t know.
“So, you are not prepared to admit how much this giant blonde turns you on eh little man?”
“I love you”
Was the only answer he managed before Melina smiled back at him with a warmth of expression that showed this was not Lori but his beloved girlfriend trapped inside her.
“I’m sorry baby, I was just testing you. I know you love me, being in this body of hers feels like a prison to me. She’s my enemy and she is your ex lover and here I am looking and sounding like her and I shouldn’t doubt you or your love for me. And she is very pretty, she has got a hot body so I can’t blame you”
“Do you know how hard it was for me not to cum back then?”
Doug sighed and felt more relaxed as he was now cupped in Melina’s palm and looking down at her face as she lowered her head flat into the pillow.
“Yeh, I know how to get you going and you did a good job holding back, I’m impressed at this little guy”
The very tip of Melina’s little finger gently played with Doug’s helmet as she said this and he stepped back out of reach of this massive digit.
“Well, now you know what you mean to me. You know she is gorgeous, her legs are great, her whole body is sexy but she is not you”
His words filled Melina with a renewed satisfaction and she felt wrong for testing him this way and taking advantage of her giant size.
“I’m sorry baby, why don’t you let me make it up to you?”
Melina offered as she lifted him closer to her lips once again.
“No, that’s ok. I guess that it’s not right for me to cum when it’s her on the outside and not you”
“You know Doug, I can make you cum if I really want to”
The giant set of lips pursed before him and then opened to encompass his manhood fully from sight along with a great deal of the front of his body.
“Please don’t do that”
Doug recoiled and backed away into her hand allowing his member to be freed from the hot confines of those warm, moist, pillow like lips.
“You don’t mean that Doug, you like it, you know you like it when a woman’s lips , are so much bigger than you”
With a tap of one enormous finger his back was pushed and soon his length was caught between her lips again and held in place with a firmness aimed not to hurt but to control.
“Mmmmm!”
Melina moaned sexily as she sucked at this tiny penis that hardly managed to penetrate inside her large mouth.
“Please!”
Resisting Doug pulled to the side and freed his member even though he loved what she was doing.
“Oh Mouser you are doing so well trying to hold back on me but I am going to make you cum, I know you too well”
“Babe, one minute you test me and want me to hold back and then the next you are trying to seduce me. I don’t understand what you want me to do?”
“I don’t want to confuse you Doug, before was a test I wanted to see if you really loved me enough to hold back even if Lori was trying to take you, but now I know you are mine and I just want to make you happy. Forget this is her body, shut your eyes and believe it is my giant body, your enormous girlfriend holding you in her huge hand and it is your giant girlfriends lips that are swallowing your dick”
Stepping up her talk, Melina knew she was sending out mixed messages but she was happy that he was hers and he deserved his release.
“You sure?”
He said knowing he couldn’t hold out much longer anyhow.
“I’m sure, now let your guard down, relax in my fingers. That’s it, let my big fingers hold you and don’t tense your body, just enjoy being small....really, really small”
“Okay, I’m relaxed”
His words followed a grand release of air and he let himself begin to get into this encounter.
“Good, now close your eyes little man and let me take care of you as only a big woman can.”

Shutting his eyes, he felt her fingers gently controlling the position of his body, soon he was held firmly under his armpits and he was being lifted a little higher.
“Now, feel my giant mouth as I lower you inside where it’s so hot. Let my huge lips caress you all over, feel them slide over your skin....mmmmm”
Doug felt the heat of her open mouth upon his bare feet before he was even inside it, and then he once more shivered in delight as her lips closed on his legs from both sides and dragged slowly upwards as he was lowered deeper into her mouth. Her huge teeth gently raked over his knees and then her tongue guided him in with its welcoming wetness covering the rear of his legs and then his bottom. Her lips at this point had rolled over his manhood pausing to apply most wonderful pressure on top of it before they softly slapped down onto his stomach as more of him entered inside her.
“Oh Melina, that’s good”
He softly muttered as more of his skin was washed by her hot saliva. Her lips reached his chest and then almost to his neck, and Melina slowly and sensually sucked on his entire body, sliding him in. However she did not want him to cum just yet and eased him out before he was too excited. Doug opened his eyes and found her smiling at him with a tender look, those huge blue eyes were focused on his hard penis and she kissed it several times with a smothering but tender kiss that smacked against his thighs and stomach.
“I am so good aren’t I?”
She boasted.
“But it’s so easy when I am this big to you. You love being tiny don’t you? It turn’s you on so much when I handle your helpless little body, when your girlfriend is in charge. Now, close your eyes again and let me describe what I am going to do with you next”
Obeying her with total trust he closed his eyes and felt her fingers adjusting his position once more, her commanding voice sounded a fraction more distance so he knew he was further from her head as she spoke to him.
“You are so small in my fingers, such a small little boyfriend, my hand looks so big around you.”
As Melina uttered her words he could hear something below, the sound of rustling of material and his anticipation built.
“And now you look so small against my satin bra, can you feel how gigantic it is as I glide you over my giant breasts?”
Now he was lowered onto a cool surface, the material felt amazing against his member as it dragged over the impossibly enormity of her bra from one hill sized cup down in between and then up and over the other. Without his sight, the journey seemed long taking seconds to cover and mentally he could picture just how little he was compared to her boobs at this scale. They felt so large and he was extremely turned on.
“I know you want to open those eyes Doug, but you know if you do then you will lose yourself to these giant tits. Let me describe what your missing and just feel how sexy it is to be so tiny to a woman’s giant boobs. I’m looking at you Doug, I can just see bits of your body between my massive fingers, you are so stiff aren’t you? You are now inches about my cleavage line and you look so tiny. Its beneath you like some deep sexy valley and it makes you look so little. My bra is enormous compared to you, each of the cups could cover your body so easily and I am so tempted to slip you inside one just so you can feel how a giantesses bra can swallow you up and trap you were its so sexy to be.”
“Oh yes!”
Doug cried out his mind filled with images of the shiny titanic sized bra that was only mere inches below him like some white mountain range trimmed with lacy peeks.
“The cup of my bra is open now, I’ve pulled the material back and I can see my hard nipple. Gosh, even my nipple is almost as large as you, it’s almost as if you have shrunk in my fingers, getting smaller and smaller compared to my sexy boobs. I have to put you in there before you shrink too small”
The front of his body landed on a giving surface that felt like a waterbed only one that stretched as far his arms could reach and his legs could part. He was on her boob now, flesh to flesh and the material gently snapped onto his back with its smoothness rubbing his shoulders and backside like a silk blanket.
“You are such a cute size in there, can you feel how little you are and how completely enormous my breast is? Crawl, crawl forward and grab onto my nipple if you can get your tiny arms around it. My nipple is so hard it must growing larger than you are”
Complying Doug found the hard nipple that was thicker than he imagined, she was exaggerating of course but her commentary was building his orgasm with each description.
“Oooh, that feels so nice, now I’m having to play with myself”
Melina admitted and urged his attention to her nipple.
“Now my tiny little man, I want you to open your eyes and make love to my giant nipple”
“But Mel, I....”
He was going to say no but her fingers rubbed over his back pressing the satin so it followed his contours and pushed his manhood deep into her flesh egging him on.
“Open your eyes, see how truly tiny you are in a woman’s bra cup, see how small and sexy you are compared to my boob, make love to it.......make love to me!”
His eyes opened and the dim light afforded him the glimpse of the white shiny canopy overhead being pushed out by the rising nipple that was thicker than his body. Instantly he fell under the spell of lust and he crawled up her nipple pushing against the material to position his manhood over it, with his body draped over the nipple he banged away with a primal drive that led him into a furious pace as his inches disappeared into the very tip of her sexy flesh. The feeling for Melina was just as enjoyable, his unrestrained thrusts proved to be just the extra stimulus she needed as she fingered herself and soon both of them reached a more than satisfying orgasm. However the strange thing was that whilst Melina had stopped and relaxed in the aftermath of her excitement, Doug continued pumping at her nipple with his penis that was growing more flaccid by the second.
“Poor little thing, what has she done to you? You can’t help yourself”
Melina said tenderly as she slipped him from her bra and he lost sight of the immense breasts below as her hand blocked his view.

As Doug suddenly seemed to regain his old self he realised that it was all over, he had spent his load and did not even realise.
“What happened?”
He asked as the pretty face looked over his body which was now flaked across her left palm.
“You were great and I have a big smile on this big face”
A wall of huge white teeth being revealed commended his efforts with a warm smile.
“But I don’t remember actually cumming?”
“Oh you did, all over my nipple you were going like there was no tomorrow. I’ve never had my nipple humped so hard it was quite exciting”
“For you, I don’t remember anything beyond opening my eyes inside your bra”
Doug sat up in her palm and felt his unresponsive manhood which was soft now and if it could have grinned then it would have worn a very contented look about it.
“Oh, I’m sorry baby maybe I will put you in my knickers next time so you can appreciate it”
It was clear that Melina was satisfied and Doug resigned that next time he would ensure that he didn’t miss out on the actual moment.

It was not long before the holoscreen panel flashed alerting them both that a message was about to be broadcast. Sitting back comfortably Melina propped her man on her lap so they could both see as they relaxed on the small cabin bed. A pre-recorded image of Lori appeared greeting them and began to speak.
“Attention all of you, right now you are approaching Earth’s atmosphere. This transport is destined for the Universal space port in New London and it must be empty except for the skeleton crew when it arrives or we risk being detected too early. In your cabins you will find a small teleportation band that you must fix to your head like wearing a tiara, when the craft is within the lower atmosphere we will remotely initiate the transport and you will each appear at your pre-programmed destination a second or so later. Unfortunately the energy used to create the transport bubble around your body will not enable any BMU’s or other electrical and mechanical devices to be taken from this ship. However the Reform and Recall buildings you are going to materialise inside have a security room where you will find an override Crystal that can be used in the reformation chambers. Next, you all know how to activate the atmospheric processors from our previous briefings, this will require you to reveal yourself so be ready for resistance and good luck girls, womankind is counting on you”
The image of Lori disappeared as Melina repeated her last words using the same voice.
“womankind is counting on you?”
This was delivered with a shake of her head and Doug looked up trying to catch her eye beyond the large curves contained by her bulging blouse.
“You know Melina if we don’t stop them this womankind thing will be for real, we just have to stop one of the Lori’s and break the chain”
“Sounds easy, but what was that mention of an override crystal?”
“I guess it’s the same type of crystal they used on Mars that makes the hand held BMU’s ignore the scanned UES of the target”
“You mean, they can go into a reform chamber and grow to any size that they like?”
Alarmed Melina stood up and lifted her man before her face as he nodded that she had understood this correctly.

After twenty minutes of searching, Melina had exhausted her hunt for one of the teleportation devices. There was a regular BMU that they found in her cabin but nothing else because it was supposed to be unoccupied.
“Dam, I thought we could have copied one of their co-ordinates and arrived with one of them”
Doug said in despair as he paced along the small table in the cabin trying to come up with an alternate plan.
“You could hitch a lift with one of them, travel to Earth and try and stop her”
“Mel, that would be suicide. I may be small but they would notice me clinging on don’t you think? Besides the aura from the tele-placement units I designed would not transport extra mass over such a distance even with me at this size”
He sat down and tried to think fast.
“Doug, what if you were even smaller, so small you could sneak into one of their cabins and climb onto one of their boots?”
“Smaller would work but, what use would I be, if I was that small when I arrived? How would an flea sized man stop a giantess hell bent on taking over the world?”
“Well......”
Thinking on the spot Melina came up with an answer.
“If we fix your size so that you grow back automatically within a reasonable timeframe, then you just have to hide somewhere inside their reform centre to get back to normal size. Then I know you will come up with something.”
Her faith in Doug was strong, he was innovative and daring and if anyone could foil Cohaagan’s plans it was him whatever his size.
“Yes I suppose we can figure out the timings, I don’t want to start growing whilst I am still with her but I need to grow pretty soon following our arrival as it would be whole lot easier to stop a 6 foot blonde than a sixty foot blonde!”
Imagining the scenario Melina nodded firmly showing her utter agreement.
“Ok, so perhaps I can slow her down until the authorities are alerted. Let’s hack into the system and find the Lori that is closest to the space port in my old home town, at least I would be on familiar ground there and if you stay with the ship then you can declare your presence at the port. Make sure you don’t trust any of Cohaagan’s gaurds, you need to find the real authorities and make them believe you.
“That won’t be hard, I should be reverting back into my real appearance in a few hours so they will believe me, I will get them to send some police to the Reform centre down town and........”
“Melina, they may need the army”
“Of course”
She gulped and then picked up the BMU that had been stowed in a nearby locker checking it still had power.

The next step was to hack into the onboard system once again and Doug guided Melina so that she was able to navigate the menus in order to find what cabin was given the teleportation device destined for the Reform centre that Doug was familiar with. As luck would have it, the cabin only three doors away was occupied by the Lori that would materialise there.
“Perfect that’s not far away at all”
Concluded Doug as they covered their tracks on the computer system, then Melina adjusted the BMU with their best guess for the duration of his shrinking until he would automatically be restored again.
“So how tiny do I make you?”
“Set it for one millimetre tall, I need to get under the cabin door and anything more would not allow me to be covered by the aura of the teleport bubble around their bodies”
“One millimetre! Doug that’s so tiny you would be so vulnerable, what if you were discovered?”
A look of concern was followed by the realisation that this was a risk they had to take.
“I don’t like this at all, if you were found, one of these big bitches could do anything to you, anything”
“Well, unless you want to go down the corridor and try knock one of them out without revealing your presence and blowing our cover, I don’t know what else to suggest”
“Good luck baby”

Doug was dressed ready for action and stood on the floor of the cabin by the doorway waiting to be shrunk by the BMU, Melina leaned down and settled on her knees and kissed him good luck before she
activated the device. The already large world began to grow around Doug once again as he felt as if the he was being absorbed by the floor. Turning to look up at Melina’s knees, they soon became two smooth curving walls towering over him and her body soared up beyond them to dizzying heights.
“Babe, good luck”
Melina’s now far more powerful voice boomed overhead and as she leaned in closer to blow Doug a kiss ,he was actually knocked off his feet. Uttering an “oops” as an apology Melina kept still as she watched him dwindle further and then move off towards the underside of the cabin door. Luckily this was an old craft and the cabins did not have sealed bulkhead doors enabling him to literally walk under the gap between the floor and the door with ease.

Doug dusted his backside off from having fallen and as he walked he started to wonder why he volunteered for these crazy missions and put his life at such risks. As he cleared the cabin door the corridor beyond came into view, it was like another world and it seemed to stretch on into infinity which was of course an exaggeration but from his current perspective as a one millimetre tall man, the distance was mind boggling.

“Not far away at all!”
Doug said out loud, knowing that nothing and no one, could hear the pathetic volume of his voice. He had just realised that a cabin only a door or so away was in fact a considerable journey at his new stature and one he had underestimated. When he arrived at the door it was impossible for him to check the number, the number was displayed on the front of it but for him to see the sign he would have to walk a long way out into the corridor and risk exposing himself to danger if someone was to walk by. He resided that this had to be the right door and walked under very slowly to scope out where the giantess was so he did not risk being stepped on.

Chapter 79 by summa0

The Lori that occupied this cabin was currently standing before a mirror fussing with her long blonde hair and looked as if she was pulling it back into single pony tail so that it was out of the way and more practical for the day ahead. Doug walked in not far from her position and could not miss the dominating twin dark towers of her leather boots stretching up way over his head.

His approach was a very cautious one, he knew if this giantess moved the sole of her boot she could cover a lot of ground and he did not want to be under the sort of shadow it could produce that was for sure. Keeping to the side of the room he knew she would have to be very eagle eyed to take any notice of his movements and as she was preoccupied with the mirror, it seemed that she was well distracted already. As Doug edged closer the true size of her boots could be appreciated, his plan to simply hitch a lift might not be as easy as he first thought. The boots had a sole that was easily three times his height and this meant that to climb up onto the ledge like surround he would be challenged and right now he was uncertain of how to proceed. It was then that a solitary hair fell from above floating down in complete silence, this hair was long and had been detached as the replica of Lori pulled at her long locks trying to train them back in a smooth fashion.

The hair landed on Doug tapping his back and actually he felt some weight from its contact, he turned to see the extent of this single strand a woman’s hair and what had hit him and was very surprised at its size. In his current appreciation of scale, the strand was over a thousand feet long and looked more like some weird brightly coloured cable. At first he was just amused by it, impressed that it had made its presence known as his minute size felt the soft but notable impact and then he just gazed at its incredible length which hit home to him just how tiny he had once again become to a female. Finally, however he was inspired by its presence and thought that it could be useful.
“Thank you Lori for having such gorgeous long hair”
Speaking again out loud, Doug reached down and held one tip of the hair which was splayed and broken, he knew that this could be used as a rope to help him climb up the giantess and was just the solution he needed.

Minutes later Doug had fashioned a lasso with the end of the hair and was hoping to use it to catch hold of a protrusion in the metal at the base of the full length zipper that travelled the scary heights of this boot. It took all of his strength to throw the lasso loop up at his target but just as he managed to attempt this feat the boot moved away! The hair fell before Doug in a circle and he was shocked to see that the boot was now some fifty feet away in his terms, this was only a mere side step for the giant woman above but a large distance for the small man unseen below.
“Dam it!”
He swore and walked over to her again and repeated the task, this time he managed to connect and he was scaling the boot within seconds. Reaching the base of the zip he was glad this feature was very low to the base of the boot, but it was still a considerable climb and quite a fall if the noose of hair slipped. The nub of metal that he now stood on was a good platform and behind him the interlocking metalic teeth of the zip looked very menacing, they rose from this metal protrusion as far as he could see, given that it did not sit perfectly flat against her giant legs. He knew the end of the zip would finish at the top section of this boot and he wondered if scaling the zip would offer him a better vantage point as they travelled, however the thought of climbing this practically vertical face of interlinking metal ledges did not appeal as it was a very, very long way up and he would be in parachute territory should he accidently lose his footing.

The replica of Lori moved towards the bed and sat down and these swift movements nearly through Doug from his perch and it was only luck that he was able to hold onto the metal of the lowest tooth of the zip nearby and guide his feet into a gap between the metal nub and the base of the zip track. Such features of a zip the human eye would never perceive at a glance but Doug was very glad of this design right now and the small security it presented. As his transport kept shifting around he made a decision that scaling the zip was out of the question so he remained down below her ankle and just gazed out at the front of this boot which seemed to have the same sort of presence as the front end of an ocean going oil tanker, it was huge!

It was not long before the signal was given for the Lori’s to initiate their teleport and he heard the loud noise of this giantess positioning the band on her head as she waited for it to engage. If his theory was correct, he would transport with her and no harm would happen to his miniature frame. Seconds later the scenery had changed and he felt a touch dizzy from the experience which he put down to his size and being enclosed by the energy aura the device emitted. Now he was off the transport ship and they had materialised within a room which must have been inside the Reform building from what he could tell of the decor.
“Welcome Lori”
A thunderous voice blasted the silence and Doug winced to hear another giantess greeting the replica of Lori as if it was the real woman herself.
“Perhaps the operatives on the ground don’t know about the duplication technology?”
He thought and he was also surprised to hear this version of Lori speaking as if she were the one and only.
“Thank you Sandra, it’s good to be back. You received the advanced communication from Cohaagan about my arrival, so is everything set?”
This new giantess, Sandra, was of course known to Doug as the lady who had performed his alterations back when Lori had taken him to the mobile treatment centre but right now he could not really see her as his view was from the side of this gigantic boot and not where he wanted to face.
“Yes, I came as soon as I had the message. The reactor is energised but I don’t know how to activate the system they did not leave me any further instructions it seems all very secretive?”
“That’s my job. This building needs to be transformed so first I have to open up the roof so the processor exhaust can be exposed and then I need to assemble the top of the exhaust from the components integrated on the top floor and finally I need to activate the system when it’s properly configured.”
Sandra listened to her immediate boss as she relayed the plan and couldn’t help but wonder just how the top of this building was going to be exposed?
“I don’t mean to doubt you Lori, this plan is so fantastic in the first place and I do have utter faith in our goals here but I have been to the top floor of this building just to see the amazing views over the city and believe me there is absolutely no mechanism to open the roof, not like the local stadium if that’s what you mean?”
“You are not thinking big Sandra, I’m going to upgrade the reformator here and then it’ll be up to little ole me to open the roof, only I will have to be anything but little to do it!”
She laughed and Doug held on as they were in motion again.
“No-way! You have found a way to turn women into real giants, here on Earth? To exceed the reformator restrictions?”
“Sure, you would be surprised at what is possible now. I am sorry we have to keep you agents down here in the dark, but it’s not safe to communicate everything from Mars.”
“Yeh, I mean they only told me that you had been re-instated and given your memories back literally the other day, I was so shocked to find that you were my boss. I mean last time we saw each other I thought you were just an average wife getting her kicks out of shrinking her husband........”
“That’s right, and now I am getting my kicks out of trying to shrink the rest of mankind so we can put them in their place including my puny husband”
They both laughed and Doug knew they were heading to the reformation chamber as their tremendous feet strode down the corridors thudding like you would imagine a dinosaurs footfalls to sound only louder.

His priority was to stop this version of Lori enlarging herself but right now he was worried about his own safety as he could see that his body was starting to return to normal! When the two women turned a corridor leading to one of the reform chambers, Doug was now a couple of centimetres tall and the base of the zip was becoming a difficult place for him to stand on as his height increased with every minute that went by. Sandra was walking very close to her boss and Doug could now see the immense swish of a long full length dark blue skirt as it wildly billowed back and forth expanding and contracting with Sandra’s legs striding inside it. Taking a large risk, Doug launched his body towards this skirt hoping to find some way of holding on to it, as he hit the material he simply fell and his arms reached above finding nothing to purchase until he reached the hem of the skirt where some flowery detailing offered a hand hold! Now he was flapping about with his entire body dangling from the very base of this skirt which was still in his terms a good forty feet high from the ground below. As he desperately held on the skirt was in motion threatening to send him flying at any moment if his grip should fail when suddenly Sandra came to a complete stop.
“Good luck Lori, I will go and dismiss the rest of the staff as planned they can all have a half days leave, the building should be clear within half an hour and that should guarantee no nosey parkers to interfere with you before you are ready to reveal yourself”
“I’m looking forward to it”
The replica of Lori smiled, she couldn’t wait to enlarge her body on Earth and experience being a giant woman especially in this city she knew so well.
“Next time you see me Sandra you won’t be able to miss me, this city is in for a big shock, let’s hope the little policemen out there are ready for my arrival”
“I’m so envious, I wish that I could help”
“You have done your part, I need you to remain small and regular sized so you can interface better with the people when I need get things sorted and once we have established our new world order. Besides, you wait until you see all the men shrinking around you, I promise you will feel taller than you have ever felt”
They both giggled at the thought and went their separate ways, it was clear to Doug that not all the staff under Cohaagan’s companies on Earth were in on the bigger picture which meant he would only have Lori and Sandra to contend with once he was fully restored.

By the time Sandra had reached the reception area, Doug was over an inch tall and likely to be spotted if anyone paid attention to the odd man shaped accessory flailing around at the base of this woman’s skirt. Luckily as Sandra entered behind the reception desk he managed to jump free and tumbled down onto the top of a nearby hand bag that happened to pass by below. Disconnected from Sandra he hid behind the huge loops of the handles as he covertly listened to the giant chatter above.
“Hi Sandra”
Another loud female voice welcomed and Doug could see there was a pair of very nice shapely legs clad in a sheer black pair of stockings entering his view. These giant legs came to stand behind the desk and uncomfortably close to where he was hiding.
“Amy. Listen, Amy I need you to announce something over the com system to all employees please. Cohaagan has instructed that everyone should leave early today its somewhat of a celebration and a surprise for all the staff and I cannot say anymore at the moment other than you will probably learn all about it on the news channels later today. Can you do that for me?”
“Erm, yeh, sure I guess. What’s going on Sandra?”
“You’ll find out Amy, everyone will find out soon. Just tell everyone to leave immediately I need this building clear in the next twenty minutes and tell them to go home and enjoy the evening it’s going to be very memorable”
“Sounds exciting”
“Oh it is, believe me”

Doug listened to Amy following her instructions and using a device to broadcast to all of the building, once this was done he saw Sandra walk off, presumably back to check on Lori’s progress he thought. Amy was sitting down at the desk and had slid her chair into place extending her legs not far from where Doug still remained on this giant handbag, Amy’s handbag. He knew this was the same flirty female that he strangely had kissed the afternoon of his anniversary to Lori, but he still had no recollection of their previous encounter thanks to Mandy’s handy work to mask his memories.

Growing back to his full six foot was going to be deliberately slow at first, and Doug wondered if he should try and trust Amy to help him, it was clear that she wasn’t in on the larger picture and that meant she was just an ordinary receptionist who happened to have a crush on him which perhaps he could take advantage of. It was a dangerous decision to reveal his presence as Amy could just literally hand him in but on the flip side of his choices if he waited much longer, he would risk not being able to stop the replica of Lori converting the reformator and turning herself into a real giantess which was a processes that could not be reversed very easily at all.

As his mind weighed up his options he was immediately drawn to the full graceful lines of Amy’s giant legs which were attractively displayed by the red mini skirt that she wore and the matching pair of blood red strappy sandals below. Doug recalled that she was a good looking woman but far too short for his own tastes, although right now his preference for tall women seemed a joke and what had to be the sheerest pair of stockings, that it had been his pleasure to encounter so far, were encasing these short legs and they looked awesome.

“Amy!”
He called out and there was some shuffling of the legs before him as they opened and then crossed.
“Amy down here! Under your desk!”
He shouted and could see he was now at least four inches tall and nearly as tall as the handles on Amy’s bag. Amy heard a voice from under her work desk and was quite confused thinking it was her hands free from her mobile communicator that was active beneath it. As she pushed back on the chair and leaned down to look under the desk she was more than surprised to see a cute little man standing on top of her designer hand bag and he had to be less than six inches tall.
“Oh my!”
She said rather startled at first before she trained her eyes on her small visitor. Doug at this stage saw her pretty face lowered and along with it her upper body which forced a rather spectacular view of her cleavage tilted his way.

Amy was wearing a clingy black summery vest top and it was thin enough that he could see she wore no bra beneath and her recently augmented 36 double D’s bobbed around inside it, in a most attractive way.
“Hello again Amy!”
Feeling like a fool Doug waved to the giant face and felt good to see that her expression altered from that of surprise to a happy grin.
“Mr Quaid? Doug, is that you down there on my handbag?”
“Sure is. Listen Amy I need......”
Just as Doug was about to launch into his plea for her help he found an eager hand enclosing his upper body and soon he was planted squarely in her skirted lap surrounded by both her hands as they protectively cupped him and effectively ensured he was going nowhere.
“Well, well, well. Doug, you came back to me and what a lovely present. You made yourself all tiny just how I like you, what a wonderful surprise. You really know how to please a girl like me”

Amy was delighted, she had dreamed about having a small man again since her first encounter with Doug and was even contemplating getting a real date and having her friend Mandy fix the man for her pleasure but now her little dream guy had just reappeared out of nowhere.
“Actually Amy, I was.....”
He tried to speak again but the giant hands lifted him up to plant a wet kiss across his entire face and his words spluttered against the sticky coating of her bright shade of lipstick.
“Oh, you are just too gorgeous.”
She smiled happily down at the man held in her hand and was revelling in just how perfect this moment was.
“Do you know something? I have practically masturbated myself silly every night, just thinking about you and the sexy fun we had together. And here you are back for more and all itty bitty sized waiting for big Amy to take care of you once again”
Another kiss was landed on his entire face and Doug tried to wipe away the almost glowing pink residue that was plastered thick to his skin and hair.
“Please Amy, I need to....”
Being smothered yet again by Amy’s lips, Doug faltered to express his next sentence yet Amy was not listening, she just thought that Doug had wanted to be with her and perhaps Mandy had helped arrange this surprise. Her mind was filled with all the amazing things she would do with him once she got him home and to that end she unzipped her handbag and tumbled him gently inside it to join the mixed contents. Doug’s waving arms and cries were ceased by the closing of the zipper overhead and Amy slipped the bag onto her shoulder and proceeded to shut down her computer and tidy her desk up for the day, preparing to leave. His stifled cries did manage to get her attention as she went about her tasks, pausing she glanced at her bag to see the small dents of his little fists pushing at the outer lining as if he was making a protest to being locked away in her bag by striking it. Of course his punches did nothing to damage the bag and only pushed the fabric out in small lumps for a second or two with each strike he made. Laughing Amy shook the handbag enough to topple him over inside as she whispered down.
“Settle down in there my lovely little toy. I know you are impatient to get home and have big Amy play with you again, and I know you don’t like being carried inside my handbag. If you behave for a few minutes longer, I might take you out and let you ride somewhere more exciting for the both of us”
Doug landed on his back hitting his arm on a large perfume applicator, he was trapped in this woman’s handbag and had been trying desperately to get her attention. Hearing her offer to potentially relocate him, he decided to play along hoping he would then get the chance to explain his predicament to her and as he was already six inches tall and the inside of this bag was becoming more and more cramped so his release had to be soon.

Amy couldn’t stop grinning at her luck, as she sorted out her systems on her desk she watched the last of the employees leave and then headed towards the main exit herself. Before she got to the doors she suddenly thought about the little passenger in her handbag and how amazing it would be to carry him much closer to her person for the way home just as she’d teased him. She turned and walked into the ladies restroom just by the reception area and placed the handbag on a closed toilet seat and slowly unzipped it. The top of Doug’s head was instantly in view as he looked up and waited for her hand to retrieve him.
“There, you see I didn’t forget you. Now let me lift you out of that boring handbag and find somewhere far more stimulating for a little guy like you to travel”
“Amy...”
Doug started to talk calmly as she lifted him free and placed him on the wooden surface of the toilet lid.
“.......I have to.......”

As before Doug began his sentence but this time he failed to finish it not because Amy had directly stopped him or interrupted, but because of the view afforded to his eyes. Standing over him this pretty giantess had simply dropped her red skirt to reveal where the tops of those sheer black stockings were attached by some suspender belts to a practically see through pair of black lace covered panties.
“Like the view little boy? Now, I said that I would find somewhere more stimulating and if I was a tiny man I wonder what would it feel like to picked up by a giant woman and have her slip you down inside a pair of her sexy giant stockings? Stockings just like these, right up to your tiny neck? What a great view you would have under my skirt eh? So close to my big pussy up here and all the time you are teasingly pressed against my inside thigh, mmmmm?”

Chapter 80 by summa0

Amy offered with a practiced seductiveness that had served her well with the opposite sex, but her presentation was emphasised by the fact that she was not just teasing and was prepared to make good on her promise. The thought of tucking Doug into her stocking tops and so close to her sex whilst she walked back home, made Amy slightly wet already and she wondered if he could smell how aroused she actually was becoming?
“Wow Amy that is quite an offer but.......”
Still a little entranced by the view Doug was not thinking straight for the moment and allowed his mind to wander as normal.
“....but what? Oh but you are a boob man aren’t you little guy? I almost forgot. It would be nice to sit you up here between my huge tits but I’m not wearing a bra today as you can plainly see”
Lifting her tight vest top Amy displayed her bare breasts which wobbled delightfully as the top was removed over them. Doug’s eyes of course widened and his jaw slackened open to this new sight and Amy proceeded to bend over him to bring these unrestrained womanly hills in for a close up.
“Maybe I could buy a pretty bra to carry you inside on our way home, just like we did last time eh? But for now you are just going to have satisfy yourself with a little taster”
The pendulous breasts rocked above where Doug stood barely missing his head with the tip of each bulbous nipple and threatening to land on him if they came any lower. This brazen display encompassed his entire field of view and he felt the early stirrings of becoming aroused the longer he stared at them.
“Um, did you say last time you carried me home?”
He asked now sidetracked by her reference to an encounter that he simply did not recall.
“Oh, we made you forget didn’t we?...........”
Amy realised and straightened up so she could peer down through her currently parted breasts and admire the small man she was looking forward to ravaging.
“..........Then you will have learn how to pleasure me all over again, now won’t that be so sweet! Come on lets go, you have a date with a giantess.......me!”

Suddenly Amy fixed her top and once more covered her braless assets from view and then proceeded to pick up Doug sliding his body so that he was fixed up to his neck in her stockings just as she’d first planned. As her short skirt fell over her thighs she ignored the small noise he was making and assumed he was saying something that really didn’t matter. Her head was consumed with thoughts of how fantastic it would be to get this toy sized man home and once more feel like a giant woman.

Stuck to the huge thigh with a soft yet taught net like cover of this sheer stocking material surrounding him, Doug knew this was a bad predicament. He could not extricate his body from the clingy stocking and Amy was happily walking out of the building taking him along for the ride. Looking up Doug could see her thong and he could inhale her sex, the ground below whisked by at a blinding pace and made him feel quite dizzy.

After only a minute or so of his captivity in this straight jacket of a stocking top, Doug felt that he was growing again. His legs slipped deeper into the material and it felt that bit tighter around him and across his chest, very soon his head was emerging from the stocking and getting closer to her thong above.
“Stop wriggling down there, I’m nearly at the shop”
Figuring that her small passenger was on the move, Amy had not realise his height was increasing. She entered a large department store and with a smile on her face she made for the lingerie section. A woman known to Amy greeted her.
“Good day Amy, shouldn’t you be working right now?”
“Oh, afternoon off would you believe, and I have a new man that I want to buy some sexy underwear for, it’s a special occasion”
“Oh, a new man huh?”
The two women continued to talk and Doug grew in size once again, now his legs were stretching further down Amy’s thigh and he managed to have the strength to overcome the pressure of the sheer material and free his arms. Right now he had passed eight inches tall and Amy could feel him moving yet still his negligible weight did little to alert her that he was increasing in height beneath her skirt.
“Suzy, you don’t still happen to have that expensive little bra and panties set I eyed up last week in my size now do you?”
“Actually I do, we have just your size in this beautiful ivory colour”
Passing Amy a bra with a matching pair of panties attached on the same hanger, the assistant smiled.
“So, a new man and you are dressing up for him already? You know there is a lovely red mini dress over in the next department and with your figure it would look lovely, ooh, and if you really want to go the whole number our shoe section is having a sale of last season’s platform heels”
The assistant was very persuasive and tried to flatter Amy as Doug was getting worried about his increase in size, how would it look if he suddenly became visible with his feet now closing in on the inside hem of her miniskirt? It was an impossible situation but he needed to forget his embarrassment and that of Amy’s as he had to get back to stop the replica of Lori before she managed to convert the Reformator.

“Amy!”
He shouted knowing she would hear him this time and she did! The assistant looked down with Amy as the sound seemed to be emanating from her skirt and there was a confused look in this woman’s eye, which left Amy to make some fast excuses. Crossing her thighs as she stood, Doug was plastered by a wall of flesh and gently compressed by her legs so that he was immobilised and his voice was drowned out, this was Amy’s way of telling him to shut up and behave.
“Sounds like he’s calling me on my mobile, he must be impatient to know if I’ve manage to buy some sexy outfit”
“You keep your mobile tucked down your skirt?”
The assistant quizzed and gave Amy the strangest of looks until she explained.
“I like it when it vibrates”
Amy laughed and the assistant laughed with her and then turned her attention back to the underwear in her hands as she passed it Amy.
“Pure silk from Egypt, and the most supportive and comfortable bra you are ever going to wear in your life”
“Thanks, is that changing room over there free?”
“Sure, shall I get you the dress and the platforms to try as well?”
“No, these will do for now and my new man will be far too intimidated if I was to pop some platforms on, you see he’s a lot shorter than me”
Chuckling at her own joke the assistant raised an eyebrow in surprise as she looked down at the shorter than average customer that she had become acquainted with over the last few visits.
“No disrespect but you are not that tall yourself Amy and this guy looks up to you?”
“Oh, way up to me, you would say that I tower over him and with a pair of platform heels on he’ll think that he’s dating a big amazon and I don’t want to scare him, too much”
Finishing with a big smile Amy had shocked the assistant who guided her to the changing room and shut the door.
“Call me if you need me”
The assistant said and walked away to tend to her display racks and find other customers to help.

Inside the large changing room, Amy hung the hanger with the bra and panties on a hook nearby and she instantly removed her skirt, noting that there was a lump forming? With the skirt now in a circle around her ankles she saw Doug looking considerably larger than before with his head almost touching beneath her thong and his small body stretching down her inner thigh much longer than it did before.
“You’ve grown?”
“That’s what I was trying to tell you Amy, I’m getting bigger every minute”
“But...what’s going on I thought you wanted to be my mini man, how tall are you going to get?”
Fearing her stocking was going to ladder, Amy removed Doug and her hand only covered his mid section as she held him.
“Sorry Amy, but I’m going to grow back to my full size very soon”
“I don’t understand?”
Amy glumly put him down on a nearby stool and now he was over twelve inches tall.
“The organisation you work for is corrupt, I’m what you could call a special agent who needs to get back there and put a stop to what they are doing today”
“Well what are they doing Mr secret agent and why were you hiding under my desk, if you didn’t want me to take you home?”
“Ok, Amy as crazy as this sounds they are going to use some technology to shrink everyman you know, every guy on this planet they are going to make a lot smaller and I have to stop them”
“Wait, you can’t be serious, the machine doesn’t work like that, men have to go inside it, on the platform and.......?”
“No, Amy it’s too much to explain but they have a method to globally shrink all men and it starts today, can you imagine the chaos if we let that happen? Cohaagan wants to upset the harmony here, upset the balance of nature and take over the world”
Now fifteen inches tall, Doug looked up at the still giant woman to see if he could gain her support but her eyes were not showing a hint of compassion to his story.
“Wait a minute, so every woman will be like I am to you now? All women will be giants to their husbands, their boyfriends...all women, even the short ones like me?”
Amy’s face seemed to light up at this idea and she smiled down at Doug.
“Why should I help you? I love being this huge compared to a guy and you are telling me that every man is going to be looking up at me from now on? It’s a dream and I can’t wait”
“No Amy you don’t get it......”
Starting to counter her growing enthusiasm to support Cohaagans cause, Doug was soon silenced as Amy grabbed the large pair of silk knickers from the shop hanger above and bound his arms at his sides as she knotted them behind his body. This action was very fast and she overwhelmed his strength managing to pin him down on the top of the stool as he was tied up.
“Please Amy don’t do this!”
He cried out in despair.
“I want to keep you little don’t you get it? If there is some way that I can get to feel this huge and powerful to every guy then I want to grab that opportunity with both hands and stopping you is the first step. You can be the first of my private little toys, I’ll have a collection of men living in my underwear drawer and all ready to service me, I can imagine you along with some of my old boyfriends all screaming and begging for me to take you out for your turn to pleasure your goddess.”
Constrained by the thick band of the knickers Doug squirmed to no avail and had to listen to her.
“Now, I have to get you back my office before you get too big for me to handle. Maybe I can trap you behind one of the energy barriers in the Reformator chamber and safely let you grow back to full height, then I can shrink you to a more manageable height, I’m thinking palm size would be sexy right now”
“Please I beg you Amy, this is a big mistake”
“Awww, you won’t be saying that soon. When all men are tiny like you say then you will learn to adjust to your little lives and you will love it. Remember I know you like being tiny compared to a woman I used some real arousal on you and you were quite the little horn dog and very excited about being so small compared to me”
Of course Doug knew none of this past and was just beginning to understand that his mind was really mixed up. How could he reason with this woman who loved the very idea of being able to dominate men? He thought he would try a different approach.
“But Amy that was just sex, of course I love seeing women as beautiful as you are at such a big scale but it’s fun for the bedroom and not for everyday. These people, Cohaagan’s people want to change everything, imagine a world where men can no longer work? Think about it for a second, Doctors and surgeons unable to save people’s lives, scientists unable to experiment and find cures for illnesses or make technological advancements. A repressive society where one sex rules, men will be injured and killed trying to live amongst women who could accidently step on them or worse with women who may want to inflict harm on a defenceless man.”
His words caught the centre of Amy’s compassion and she suddenly saw things in a different light, her own desire to have men at her sexual mercy was selfish and she had not considered the wider ramifications of such a radical change between the sexes until he made clear what this really meant.
“Um.....you are right, gosh I am acting like a monster aren’t I?”
Amy lowered onto her knees in a less commanding and more humble manor bringing her face before the man who was trussed up in the pair of knickers lying on his back on the stool.
“Amy, you are not a monster, you just enjoy this size relationship the same as I do. But this type of thing needs to be focused in a consenting environment not forced on every male so that he has no choice. I am here to put a stop to Cohaagan, there are people in your offices right now who need to be stopped”
“I suddenly feel so bad, forgive me Doug”
With a half smile that projected a compassionate expression, Amy untied Doug and she could see the temporary lines on his arms where the knickers had begun to chaff his skin.
“Thank you Amy”
He replied and rubbed his muscular biceps as his height again increased to one and half foot tall.

“Doug, I know now is not the time but I may never get another chance to interact with a small guy, especially if you manage to stop Cohaagan and they seize her technology. Could we just....you know, do the big woman and little man thing again? Just for old times’ sake, before I help you get back to the office?”
Amy was right about the absurd timing of her request, he needed to get back into action pronto but didn’t know quite how to let her down without fear of altering her current willingness to aid him.
“Look Amy, you know I find you attractive, and especially given how big you are right now but I do have a girl and she.........”
“She doesn’t need to know, you could always say that I overpowered you, I mean you are like really little still, even now. It wouldn’t take any effort for a woman as big as me to pin a little guy like you down and make good things happen. Especially if I was to sprinkle a little real arousal on you, then your girl would realise you couldn’t help yourself given the right temptation?”
It seemed that Amy’s old self was creeping back in and she flashed a gleaming white smile before Doug and then shifted up onto her knees bringing her buxom upper body in close proximity with him. He was standing on the stool and nearly eye to boob level with her thin top and her nipples clearly showed how she was feeling at that very moment. He peered over the skin tight curve of her bust and tried to ignore it retaining eye contact as he manage to offer a reply.
“My girlfriend is open minded but very jealous, perhaps you could.....”
As he began Amy reached down into her handbag beyond his field of view and retrieved a small plastic pouch, her nails prised open the seal and before Doug was able to finish his sentence, trying to decline her advances, some red powder was sprinkled over his head.
“............ show me what’s under your top again”
Speaking openly Doug finished in a way he had not intended to do and was surprised by what came out of his own mouth.

The real arousal powder absorbed straight into his system and had gone to work in an instant, it was not a lot of powder but enough at his size to compromise his ability to reason over his lustful side and now he was telling the truth biased towards what the organ between his legs wanted. Now he could see that she held an empty packet and knew what she had done but was unable to fight the effects.
“Amy, you are so naughty and so big”
“I am aren’t I?”
Giggled Amy, happy to see he was under the influence so fast.
“And you like em big don’t you little man?”
Pushing her breasts into his small face, Doug’s entire head parted her tits through the thin layer of her top and she jiggled her breasts to gently and playfully slap his upper body between them before she stood back up.
“You are a lot taller than I really like my little men to be, but it would still be pretty hot if I was to lay you on your back on top of that stool and straddle your little head with my thighs. How’s that tongue of yours shorty, is it ready for a workout because there is a lot of pussy to be eaten here”
“Bring it on big lady”
Encouraged Doug as he voluntarily laid down on the stood with his legs just dangling off as he watched the enormous woman stripping before him, soon Amy was wearing just her stockings and she held the g-string in her hands and gave it a deep sniff just for effect.
“Ooooh, I’m very excited little man, I’m going to lower myself on top of you in a second, wrap these long thighs around your body and smother your little head with my huge pussy up here. Then you are going to bury that little tongue inside me and make me cum all over you........do you hear?”
“Oh yes!”
Amy was so hot for Doug, as she lowered down she could see just how dwarfed his now sixteen inch body was by her thighs alone. Gently she eased herself into the right position in order to roll her pussy over his face so that her large lips parted over his small cheeks and covered his eyes in her wetness. Doug, felt the hot flesh kissing his face and consuming his features and got to work in an instant with a vigour that an athlete would have been proud of.

Chapter 81 by summa0

Their activity in the changing area was luckily completely unnoticed, not that either of them had bothered to check, the store was not busy and the nearest assistant was far away busily tending to the display models. This was fortunate as even given the walls of the changing area the noise would have travelled to the three of four cubicles either side very easily. There was no way Amy could contain her enjoyment, she felt so powerful holding him beneath her, trapping his head in between her legs and partially losing his small face inside her opening. His tongue was like a cobra on acid as it moved all over her exposed clit and struck all the right chords.
“Mmmmmm, Ohhhhh! More little man, eat me all up!”
Now Amy was almost thrashing around on top of him and at one crucial stage Doug’s currently near tennis ball size head was pushed right inside her and lost for a second as she came with force that she’d not felt before. Holding her hands on the wall of the changing room she scratched her finger nails into its decor as she rode through this elongated orgasm until it pleasantly subsided.

With a plop and a slop type sound his head emerged from her and the liquids temporarily stung his eyes before he cleared them with his hands to see her pussy rising up with the rest of her body. Doug, tasted the juices that covered his cheeks by sampling them with his fingers and then made a smacking noise like a chef agreeing with the taste of a good dish.
“Yummy, amazon nectar my favourite”
Doug smiled and swallowed a large gloop of her lubrication. He was still totally into the moment and enjoying this encounter, those firm fragrant thighs had just cocooned him as her wet sex had swallowed his head making it quite an erotic few minutes.
“Thank you shorty, I will remember this for a long time, now how about I take care of your little wood down there?”
“Now you are talking”
Doug managed to drop down onto the floor from the stool and stood just below her knee as Amy reached for the new bra. As she began to put this on, she felt his arms clasping around her calf and his feet mounting her right foot and then his body pressing against her shin. Looking down she could see her had removed his lower clothes and he was now rutting against her leg like a confused dog on heat. Amy couldn’t help but grin as she watched this miniature man half the size of her leg trying to pleasure himself against its smooth exterior, he couldn’t help it, he was besotted with the need to ejaculate and this was as far as he could reach up against her giant body.
“Who’s really horny then? I don’t think you need much encouragement do you? And here I was slipping on this bra to give myself a nice tight cleavage to lose that little dick of yours inside”
Suddenly Doug heard this offer and backed away from the leg leaving his snail like trails of pre-cum dotted across her skin, she had his attention now with the mention of large breasts to make love to and he wanted them.
“Man, those tits look so full and sexy up there, please I’ll do anything to stick my dick between them, Amy you have to pick me up right now”
His begging thrilled Amy who took her time to prolong this tease as she adjusted her shoulder straps and crafted the new shiny bra so that it’s full cups perfectly covered her curves accentuating a healthy line of cleavage.
“Just look at how tall I am. My boobs must look so far away from you all the way down there”
This tease was rounded off as Amy caressed her breasts making them collide together and appear even larger as she continued this kneading action.
“Oh please kneel down Amy, bring your gorgeous tits down here so I can make love to them”
“Well, as you asked so nicely I will”
Seconds later Amy folded her long legs crossing them Indian style as she sat on the floor, finding that she was still tall enough to see clear over his head. Doug did not hesitate, he almost vaulted into the gap between her legs and reached up to hold his small hands beneath each of her breasts. His fingers met with a firm stressed layer of cool silk that looked painted over their curvy exterior and he could just begin to feel the sheer weight of them, more weight than his current muscles could counter. However lifting her pert breasts was not his intention he was just loving the opportunity to grope breasts that were each four of five times the size of his head.
“You are one sexy girl Amy, and these are amazing. I wish my hands were big enough to do them justice.....”
“On the contrary Doug, if your hands were big enough then they would be too small, right now they are nice and big compared to your little hands and your cute little dick. How about we measure that little pecker of yours by popping it in here where it’s so hot and sexy?”
“I can’t reach”
He said frustrated with his inability to offer his manhood close to the objects of his current lust and Amy used her hands to cradle his backside and raised him into position dead opposite.
“Allow me, there you go. Now, let’s see what a big boy you are”
Held from behind Doug used his firmness to part this tight line of cleavage and he pushed forward as deep as he could until his hips met with the frilly trims at the tops of her bra cups. Looking down it was hard to tell but he knew to his delight that he was not even penetrating half the depth of what this woman could offer.
“Oh Amy, that feels so good girl! You make my dick feel so tiny!”
“It is tiny, just look at how easy my double D’s have gobbled it up, plenty of room in there....plenty of room for a little one like you”
Purring her words into his ears just spurred Doug into action, he pumped furiously into her giving flesh and did not hold back. As she held him Amy felt his body enlarge once more, yet despite several more inches added to his height, his shaft was still no match for her vital statistics. The feeling of these large breasts taking his entire length and moulding around it was extremely exciting for Doug especially as his pleasure centres were heightened by the real arousal. With his arms stretched out, Doug held onto the shoulder straps of her bra allowing him to push in deep and hard.
“Double D’s...so sexy....and so huge!”
Almost growling with pleasure Doug soon spurted between this warm pair of living pillows and Amy looked down feeling very pleased with how easily she had made him cum, he now held the weight of a small baby and she lifted him up to suck his spent manhood clean and enjoyed how small and delicate it still was compared to her larger mouth.

Slipping his now flaccid member from between her lips Amy had satisfied the small man and this made him sigh with the fading pleasure of the moment. Now as his head was clearing Doug looked up as she placed him on the stool to sit down, he was a lot taller now having increase to just over two foot and yet his legs dangled over the stool given his toddler like stature. Amy used some handy wipes in her bag to clean up and then looked at the expression on Doug’s face, she could see he had burned through the effects of the dust and soon he would be back to worrying about his mission. Part of her felt guilty to have slowed him up but the other half was pleased she had yet another sexual encounter that she could treasure.

“How do you feel shorty?”
Amy asked noting that he was returning to normal and the small amount of real arousal was through his system.
“My head’s banging a bit, and really fuzzy”
“That’s the red dust, that was a little pack of hybrid stuff that my sister gave me, it hits you with a rush of lust and then once you’ve cum its more or less out of your system. Not like the pure stuff that lingers around for hours, that was just a fast hit and it sure did its job on you”
“Yeh, it sure did”
As his head cleared of the foggy aftermath of the real arousal, Doug took stock of the situation. He was barely over two feet tall and in the changing rooms of the ladies section of a major department store and had to get back to the Reform centre before it was too late.
“Listen Amy, I have to get back to Reform, I’m serious. Will you still help me?”
“Sure little guy, especially after that wonderful orgasm you just gave me, I’ll do anything. First we need to get you out of this store without causing any fuss”
Opening the door of the small room Amy peered outside and the immediate area of the shop was still quite empty however there was the assistant who recognised her making her way back towards the lingerie section and from the distance she spotted Amy looking out and assumed she needed help.
“So, how was the new underwear?”
“What? Oh, erm great, good”
Caught off guard Amy came up with an idea of how to get Doug out of the store without drawing attention to him.
“You know, the underwear is perfect and I want to wear it home, do you have a portable credit scanner because you can debit me now.”
“I have one right here in my pocket as it happens, you have an account with us right?”
“Yes, thanks Suzy”
Amy acknowledged and allowed her face to be scanned so the small handheld device registered that it was her.
“Did you leave the underwear in the changing area? I’ll go back there and scan them to your account and wrap them for you...”
Suzy was about to walk around Amy heading for the door to where Doug would be revealed but thinking on the spot Amy stopped her with a distraction.
“Actually you remember my man was trying to contact me when I came in, well he spoke to me a moment ago and I’m meeting his parents for the first time tonight, so I could do with a nice formal skirt, do you have a long full length one? You know, something real plain and conservative looking, I want to make a good impression”
“Of course you do, I have just the thing over here. Tell you what I’ll scan the identical underwear you have over there and just grab that skirt for you, you are a size eight right?”
“Perfect”

Amy walked back to the changing cubicle area and put the new underwear in her handbag.
“Can you stand down Doug I need to see how tall you are now?”
Doug did as she instructed, he was eager to get out and didn’t know what she was planning to help him. Standing next to Amy with her current shoes on, he was just a tad taller than her knee level and still painfully slowly rising.
“Why on Earth did Melina set my growing back to normal at such a slow and stunted rate?”
He thought but then appreciated that she may have deliberately done this to allow him to use his size to hide if he’d been in a tricky predicament with the replica Lori.
“Good, you are still a lot shorter than my legs that’s perfect”
“Perfect for what?”
Before Amy could answer there was a knock on the door of the room, Doug swiftly scrambled to put his trousers and shoes on as he made sure he was out of the way and hid behind Amy.
“I’ve got that skirt for you?”
Suzy was stood outside and luckily had not heard Amy talking as she walked up.
“Marvellous”
Amy opened the door just a little as if she was not wearing much clothing and wanted some privacy, she reached an arm out and retrieved a long dark skirt that was draped over the assistants arm.
“Oh this is just what I need thanks, if it fits then I will wear it straight out now to save time”
“Okay, I’ll be just outside”
Walking off Suzy attended to a mannequin and Amy shut the door holding up a skirt before Doug that looked more like it should be a large curtain.
“Amy, I haven’t got time for you to try more things on, I need you to distract that assistant so I can get out of this store and find somewhere I can grow back without drawing any attention.”
“This skirt is your ticket out of here silly, I don’t do short skirts my legs are too attractive to hide”
Boasting Amy twisted her leg showing its perfect lines off to emphasise her statement and then held the skirt up before Doug seeing that he was so short it blocked him from view.
“If you think I’m going to wear that.......”
He started to protest as he saw Amy sizing him up against the skirt and thought for a moment she intended for him to walk out dressed as a woman.
“You silly man, this skirt fit’s me and it’s like nearly twice as big as you are. I’ll be the one wearing it, and you will be hiding right underneath it”
“You have got to be kidding me?”
The answer to Doug’s question was revealed as Amy slipped on the skirt and stood to face away from him, she hitched the material up at the back and urged him to step close behind her. Reluctantly he did as she offered and the skirt material fell over his body and almost to the ground. This skirt was long but her current heels allowed it to hover nicely above the floor by only an inch or two , enough that Doug was not visible unless someone noticed Amy’s profile from the side with this strange additional lump half way down, or the two small shoes hidden behind her own.
“I can’t believe I am doing this”
He muttered and Amy giggled.
“It’s fun, and you get the bonus of looking up at my cute ass over your head, now match my foot steps and try to keep up with those short stop legs of yours”

Walking outside Amy went directly for the exit and the small amount of people she passed did not notice anything untoward, her idea was going well. That was until Suzy the assistant saw her about to leave and came around one of the displays to stand directly before her path stopping Amy in her tracks. Doug slammed into the back of her legs and grunted a little as his head banged against the back of her thighs.
“Stop there Amy, you can’t get away with it?”
“Away with it?”
Suddenly Amy flushed in the face thinking that Suzy had spotted Doug.
“Yes silly you haven’t paid for that skirt you are wearing, you forgot to have it scanned”
“Oh how silly of me, like I said I am in a rush”
“Here let me scan it”
Pointing her device at the skirt it was recognised by the electronics and charged to Amy’s account.
“Have a good day, hope meeting his parents goes well”
Walking off Suzy didn’t look back and Amy scuttled out of the shop to find somewhere to be alone. Fortunately there was a small alleyway between the shops and this provided an area for her to let Doug out from beneath the shield of her long skirt.
“Now that was close”
She grinned having enjoyed this adventure.
“Thanks Amy, looks like I am still a midget though”

A few minutes later and Doug was still barely three foot tall from head to toe, Amy stood with him and arched over to speak down at his face level.
“What are you going to do now?”
“Well I have no choice but to walk like this to reform, I must be over three feet in my estimates so I shouldn’t command too much attention now, I must look like a small kid from a distance.
“Yeh, a real skinny one”
She teased and then kissed him.
“I would go with you Doug but this cloak and dagger stuff isn’t really for me, and if there is still a reform left as a company after your showdown stopping Cohaagans plans, well I still have a job there and don’t want to be seen going against my company. You understand right?”
“Of course Amy, and thanks”
“Pleasure was all mine”
Winking at him, she walked off and left him in the alleyway.

Having drawn only a few odd stares from passers by Doug arrived at Reform and luckily the main reception door was still automated inviting him to enter as it slid back. He was three and half foot tall now and made his way behind Amy’s reception desk and had to almost climb up on her chair to use the holo terminal at her desk. Powering it up he quickly accessed the main building controls, from here he could power down lights, lock doors and manage the security alarm and fire systems. However it was not these features he was interested in, it was the main power grid. He attempted to close off the internal reactor at the heart of the building that fed the Reformator chambers and the recall machines, however the control did not respond. The power had somehow been locked on, of course he knew that made sense, if they succeeded to turn the building into this atmospheric processing system they couldn’t afford for it to be easily powered off and had to isolate it somehow. Their objective was to network at a critical time with the other buildings worldwide and not one of them could be allowed to go off line or the entire network would collapse.
“I thought that would be too easy”
He muttered under his breathe and then tried to see if the buildings power monitor showed which of the Reformator chambers was active. Chamber four was showing that it was active and this meant that the replica of Lori would be in there hopefully still trying to convert it for enlargement purposes beyond which it was capable of as standard. Doug jumped down and made for the corridor to this chamber, he was not even four feet tall yet and taking on this six foot blonde would be a challenge at his size. She probably matched his strength but he only needed to sabotage the machine, hinder her progress and wait for Melina to bring the cavalry to the rescue.

As he approached the door to the chamber he could hear some heels striking the tiled floor within as someone moved about inside. Figuring surprise was the order of the day, he burst through the door and confronted the towering blonde. Standing a few inches over six foot, in her knee length boots, the replica of Lori had an easy two foot advantage over Doug and as he stepped through the door she turned to confront him and looked a little startled to see his presence at first.
“Doug!”
She exclaimed in disbelief and blocked him from the control console by standing in his path.
“That’s me! Now step aside Lori, if I should call you by her name?”
“I don’t think so, shorty”
Stepping up to Doug, she stood an inch from his body and he was forced to look up and over her large bust to see her beautiful face challenging him with a thin smile that told of her current confidence.
“Look I know you are not the real Lori, and I also know that you will cease to exist in a matter of days, did they tell you that? So why do this, why bother? Why work for them, surely if you are a duplicate of the real Lori that I know, then you would be wanting to use your time just to enjoy yourself before you vanish into thin air?”
“I know my time is limited Doug, all of us know that, and all of us are exactly like Lori. I am Lori in the way I think, and the way I feel. All of us share the same memories, memories of us together Doug when you were my little husband, when you loved me”
“That was all part of a false and fabricated life Lori and with your original, not you”
Doug decided he would refer to her as Lori given that it was more helpful to converse but he wanted to hit home on the fact that she would cease to exist in order to test how committed to the cause she was, if a seed of doubt could be placed into her mind then she might be dissuaded.
“Maybe, but I know you love this body of mine, when I complete my mission here you and I can spend the few days I have left together enjoying my brief existence. Then I shall vanish knowing that my sisters and I have changed the world and we will have paved the way for the real me to come back to Earth where she can rule over you little men.”
“I don’t think so Lori, it’s not going to happen. I’m not going to let you finish modifying this chamber you are already tall enough and I know you need to grow in order to complete your mission”
There was a laugh as the copy of Lori smiled down at him with her hands now planted on her waist striking a pose of total confidence.
“Poor Doug, you are too late, I’m already done. In a few minutes the word tall is simply not going to apply to me anymore”
Again the laughter rained down on him and Doug felt his heart sink. He attempted to circle behind her but she caught his arm and held him back.
“I’m stronger than you are Doug”
Not used to tangling forcefully with a woman, Doug tried to shrug her grip from his bicep but she extended another arm and pulled him unwillingly into her body so that his face bumped against her rib cage, she was getting taller!
“Make this easy on yourself Doug. Just give in, you can’t win, why not let this happen baby, it can be like old times”
Releasing him but standing in his way with an added twelve inches of increased height, he looked up at this seven foot four inch beauty and knew that he might have to put his morals aside and be more forceful.
“We had no old times Lori, you just remember her thoughts”
“To me they seem real enough, like the night that you first revealed to me your fantasy Doug, do you remember you woke from your dream. Your first dream of you giant wife and how you hid behind one of my sexy shoes, do you remember telling me that my shoe was as big as a car? Do you recall how I teased that information out of you?”
Slowly Doug watched her rising as she spoke and now she was close to nine feet tall and over twice his current size, if he didn’t act now he would regret it.
“Actually Lori, I lied that night it was Melina that I was dreaming about!”
As he said this knowing it would stir her emotions and put her off guard, he ducked and pushed his way between her long parted legs which didn’t manage to close and stop him in time.

Chapter 82 by summa0

As he was now behind her he reached for the holo control console but it did not respond to his touch, it had obviously been locked out with some sort of security protocol. Before he could attempt to try and unlock it a large hand clamped down on the neck of his top and pulled him back several feet, he bumped ungracefully into her and felt a material wall against the rear of his head. Turning around he could see only her short black skirt, she was now even taller and would soon need to duck in order to be inside this room and avoid striking her blonde head of hair along the ceiling tiles.
“Don’t waste your time Doug. I had just applied a lock out as you entered, even you would struggle to gain access, and I’m not going to let you try. It’s too late anyhow, I’m going up in the world and this is a one way trip, you can’t reverse this until its run its course and by then you will struggle to squeeze me in this Reformator chamber. Actually, you will struggle to fit me inside this entire building and no hand held BMU is going to be effective on me, not by the time I have finished growing”
“No, you can’t be serious Lori. This is pure madness”
“Dougie, my little sweetheart, no one can stop this from happening, you are far too short for that already. You really can’t stand up to me and right now I’m still very little in the scheme of things”
Lori swiftly reached out with her arm and scooped Doug up clean from the floor locking her limb around his body and pressing him to her curvy hip so that his feet could not touch the floor. He struggled to get free but every second she was getting stronger and her grip firmed around him.

Ducking through the doorway the replica of Lori made her way to the main exit and she felt like the corridors were closing in on her with every step. As she reach the reception area its larger ceilings allowed her to stand fully and she extended her spare arm and removed a painting that was some fifteen feet high upon the wall. Why she did this Doug did not know until the substantial hook that was exposed allowed her to raise him and catch the back of his top and snag it on the metal so that he was suspended in the air.
“Hey, no!”
He complained but she just stood there face to face with him as her head began to level with his current position.
“Look Doug, see how I’m growing. Did you ever think you would see me as an actual giant woman? How tall do you think I am right now, eighteen or twenty feet tall? Can you imagine the shock on people’s faces out there when I step outside? This huge blonde babe towering over the lot of them, this is so exciting its actually making me feel a little wet just thinking how tall I am going to be very soon.”
“Lori, you don’t have to do this, really you don’t, you still have a choice”
“Awww, is it sad to be defeated by a mere woman Doug? Did you think you were clever enough to outsmart us?”
Doug was held by his clothing and it was more than just uncomfortable, he knew that if he moved about he could rip the top and get free but the fall might break his legs, this Lori had him right where she wanted him.
“No witty come back Doug? No final plea for me to come to my senses?”
“Just how tall are you going to get Lori?”
This was a question that had frightened Doug since he had found that she had used the Reformator before he arrived.
“Oh, really, really big Doug. So tall that your little head is going to spin when you see me from way down below”
Smiling and totally absorbed with her apparent victory over Doug, the replica of Lori stood before him and now he was looking up at her chin even given his elevated position high up on the wall.
“Does that turn my little man? To think of me growing and growing into a giant woman who’s eventually going to tower over every living thing? I am going to be the tallest woman to ever walk the face of the Earth. I wonder how large my tits will end up, what do you think Doug? Will they get so huge that they frighten all the little people out there?”
“You wouldn’t hurt anyone would you Lori?”
“Of course not on purpose, but it might be a touch difficult to walk amongst all you itty bitty people especially in these big boots”
Laughing as she imagined her final size, Lori stroked Doug’s cheek with a large finger.
“I know part of this you are enjoying Doug, the thought of me becoming so incredibly tall, so dominating so powerful. You got a kick out of being helpless around me when I used to shrink you, didn’t you?”
There was no answer from Doug, he could see she was inching higher every few seconds but he was hoping to keep her inside until she would be too large to get out of the reception doors, the doors were grand and very tall but soon even on her hands and knees she would be trapped.
“Come on Doug, admit it, you used to love it when I teased you and dropped you into the pocket of my blouse, that night I took you out naked and carried you to the bar inside my top. These big boobs swaying around and you so helpless tucked down in my big ole pocket unable to climb out”
“That wasn’t you, that was the real Lori and........”
“Mmmm, you keep saying that, you keep reminding me how I am not the original. You know these tits are exactly the same, still just as firm and bouncy, I have all the memories of you squished up against them inside my giant bra Doug, and look they are soon going to be big enough again. Big enough to drop you between them, down where you get so excited......”
The timing was perfect as she spoke and her breasts bumped into his stomach and then expanded and raised to confront his eyes with her cleavage. He closed his eyes just in time as the open v neck of her white blouse was level with him, if he had not done so then he would have been going mad with lust right now from the view just as the real Lori programmed him to do.

Feeling the cool exterior of the thin cotton blouse brush over his face he could safely open his eyes and stare at the bland white wall as it passed over them.
“....you like the feel of that Doug, mmm? That’s the feeling of a beautiful woman growing next to you, her breasts expanding, becoming much larger than you are and so much sexier in size. Soon Doug, soon I will be fifty foot tall, think about that, think about how these boobs will be big enough for me to carry you between them.”
“Fffity feet?”
He stuttered and repeated as her words were beginning to get to him and he wanted to hear how tall she would become, she heard his question and peered down over her tremendous ledge like bust and smiled.
“Fifty feet, that’s pretty big for a woman isn’t it baby?”
“Yeh, that sure is”
Doug agreed and covertly tried to compare her to the door to his left, noting now that she was much taller than its toughened glass frame.
“But it’s so short for a giantess don’t you think? I so want to boast about my final size Doug, I know how you would appreciate to hear all about my final vital statistic’s but it’s going to be a surprise for everyone, because no one is going to miss me that’s for sure”
There was an echo of laughter as her words bounced off the walls inside the building and the replica of Lori was so wrapped up in her belittling of her adversary that she had only just noticed how he kept stealing glances across from her body and to the nearby doors.
“Oh, very clever little man. Keeping me talking until I get trapped in this room, was that your idea Doug? Don’t worry, I am going to leave now and after I have performed my mission we will get together, I have so little time to exist and I need to experience everything with you all over again. Now behave yourself wont you, I have women’s work to do and lots of little men to intimidate”

Turning away from Doug, he could only look on as she crouched down with her large skirted rear facing his direction. The doors slid back detecting motion before them but it was easy to see that her shoulders would not fit through their width even though they retracted a long way. Pausing to assess the situation, she figured brute force was in order and her two large hands forced the doors further back overpowering their mechanisms and taking them beyond their normal running tracks until she had enough room and the door gearing groaned before it was overpowered. Now on her belly she wiggled through the entrance and a pedestrian passing by on the street screamed to see this mass of blonde hair coming out of the doorway. By the time she had eased her upper body through this comparatively small gap, her curvy hips caught in the structure on both sides cracking the panels until she managed to free herself from the confines of the entrance. Slowly the damaged doors managed slip back into their normal tracks and they stuttered to closed shut.

As she stood up in the street there were members of the public who just froze there in awe of this spectacle. They could see a thirty five foot tall woman towering over them in her big knee length leather boots, short black skirt and oh so tight white blouse. Her long blonde hair was shook which slapped her pony tail against the glass of the building with a loud swish as she then dusted herself off and proudly straightened her back looking down on the small cars that were already no higher than her ankles.

This sight of her lovely rear end squeezing out of the building was the last Doug saw of her and then he could only hear the screams and shouting going on outside.
“Run! It’s a giant! A giant woman!”
Someone yelled in an almost theatrical movie kind of way and many of the people outside did run to distance themselves from this giantess that had suddenly appeared. A pair of street wise macho teenagers didn’t run however, they just gawped and the cigarettes they were puffing fell from their mouths and to the pavement as they looked up at her.
“Boo!”
The replica of Lori leaned down a little and surprised them with her powerful voice just for fun and both of the teenagers almost wet themselves with fright and turned stumbling to sprint for cover. A bellowing hearty laugh rung in their ears as they scrambled to get away and then the curious giantess turn her attention and nudged a nearby car with the tip of her boot as if to test its strength against her. The vehicle was empty and its alarm instantly blared out following its motion sensor being disturbed. The annoying wail of the alarm made her unhappy and she raised her foot above the roof and thumped it down with enough pressure that the carbon fibre roof buckled and was half crushed in an instant. The alarm ceased to function and she chuckled at how weak this average car was to her new power as she looked down at the crumpled wreck.

Now the giantess was simply standing in the side street between the towering buildings and making note of her ever increasing height as she measured her key body parts against them. Her head levelled with some fire escapes on the building opposite the Reform centre and she started to count down the stories to see how tall she had already become.
“Sixty foot tall, oh you are a growing girl Lori!”
She spoke out loud and only a group of timid pedestrians could hear from the road below as they stared up stunned at the sight of this colossal beauty who was now playing with one of the small ladders on the external fire escapes with her fingers until one of them snapped and buckled by its welded joints under her strength. Casually tossing this large section of steel down like someone would dispose of an old apple core she turned her attention to her next point of interest namely the small gathering of onlookers who were fascinated with the sight of a woman taller than any living creature they had ever seen and didn’t appreciate the danger they could be in from her presence. Stepping close to this small band of men and women the giantesses footfalls made them unsettled as she landed a foot catching the edge of the pavement where they stood, a large amount of the concrete paving slabs cracked in all directions and the people retreated to the wall of the building behind them as they suddenly became aware of the sheer power beneath each of these enormous boots that now faced them.
“It’s rude to look up a ladies skirt”
The replica of Lori intimidated the men by ensuring they could see beneath the rising canopy of her black skirt and laughed at their mixed reactions. Some of them were totally transfixed and compelled to look where they were warned not to, and other fearful of upsetting this giantess looked very nervous.
“Please don’t hurt us”
A middle aged woman amongst them called up and her plea made the giant woman laugh.
“You had better run along like good little toys before I accidently step on one of you with my big feet”
Her threat was delivered just to watch them panic and they did, the thought of those boots landing on them as they looked across at the crushed car was enough to make them flee for their lives.

This replica of Lori had memories of being super tall on Mars and even being a giant on occasion in the New City but never in such a small standard and normal sized city context like this where every building and everyone else remained at one scale. Now she could actually feel like a giant amongst these everyday objects that were all rapidly turning into play sized curiosities for her to interact with. Something however caught her eye in the window of the building before her, it was used as offices and there was a glass window from floor to ceiling where an executive was busy at his holo-terminal flicking through some account information and totally absorbed in his workload. His back was to city outside and he did not noticed the huge face peering in at him as if he was some insect behind a glass display case, that was until this blonde head of hair blocked the natural light entering his room dropping it into partial but noticeable shadow. Figuring that some large clouds had blocked his light he turned to observe the weather and nearly fell off of his swivel chair to see a pair of stunning blue eyes filling his window and the giant woman who they belonged to! His reaction amused the giantess, who proceeded to curl a playful finger to encourage this bewildered man closer to the glass between them. He obeyed the finger that was almost half his size and looked on blankly hoping he was dreaming. Suddenly a pair of lips smacked onto his office window half covering it and leaving a red lipstick impression perfectly imprinted over its exterior as the replica of Lori bellowed with laughter at how she could play with these little people.

Meanwhile down below unseen by the giantess above, Melina has just arrived with the spaceport security force, two armoured hover personnel vehicles pulled up silently at the corner of the street and were unable to access the road because of some abandoned cars that blocked the way. Cars that had been left by their scared owners who wanted to get away from the giant woman.
“We are too late!”
Melina gasped as she could see the giant blonde stood in the midst of the large buildings with her back to them.
“Oh my! You were not kidding, look at the size of her, guys we are going to need the military to handle this situation, she must be well over fifty or sixty foot tall!”
“And she’s is still growing!”
Exclaimed Melina noting that within the few minutes she had been observing this real-life giantess her head was now higher up on the buildings than before by several feet.
“Captain, I’m going in to that building, that’s what she is going to use to make the network I told you about and maybe there is a chance my man is still inside and if anyone can scupper her plans still, then its Doug”
“Ok, are you sure you want to go? She’s standing awfully close to that entrance and those boots of hers sure look like they could do some mean damage if she wants to stomp on you”
“I’ll take my chances”
Stepping out of the personnel vehicle Melina ran up the road and those leather boots seemed to get larger as she approached this colossal woman, by now the arch of her high heel was probably tall enough for an average grown man to duck and walk under, it made for a formidable sight.

The replica of Lori however was still a long way from her final height and from the point that she could conduct her mission, so she was busy entertaining herself with all the miniature scenery. After finishing her teasing of the executive she heard the faint sound of some heels clicking behind her and below by her ankles. Catching the sight of Melina’s long dark head of hair flowing in the breeze as she ran, the replica of Lori did not know it was her adversary but she could see this brave woman was heading for the reform entrance and she did not want to allow anyone close at this critical stage.
“Now where do you think you are going little girl?”
Her voice blasted down and her feet repositioned blocking the path of the woman below and forcing her to alter course as effectively as if a huge barrier had been erected within seconds. Melina darted around the boots wide girth and risked running behind it.
“Stop right there tiny!”
The amplified female voice almost echoed between the building facades and seeing Melina continue to approach the entrance area the giantess stamped down on the ground with an angry forceful slap of her right sole on the tarmac. There was a shock wave from what had to be tonnes of her weight hitting the ground with such speed and Melina tumbled over as the ground seemed to flex unstably beneath her for a fraction of a second. Now Melina was on her back and looking straight up at the endless legs of this woman to see a giant face hovering way above and how its expression changed as she recognise her.
“You!”
A single word was all that the giantess could muster seeing the pretty brunette who she hated with a passion getting back up and onto her feet. Melina had to be stopped and she was going to block her route more permanently, she saw a forty foot articulated soft drinks lorry parked nearby and simply pushed the back of it which forced the lorry to sledge along the sidewalk and graze up against the building sliding across the entrance to form a very effective barrier or so she thought.
“You are going no-where my pretty, its time you and I had a chat little”
Bending down to grab at Melina who was now heading towards the entrance way, her giant hand was ill-timed timed with its swooping action missing the small athletic brunette, but before she could try again her target had vanished from sight! Melina had managed to slide under the lorry beneath its trailer where a gap had presented itself and now she was in through the broken sliding doors to the reception area of the Reform centre.

The giantess had a small tantrum as she failed to get her hands on Melina and kneeling down she slammed a fist down on the top of the lorry buckling its trailer so that no other human could follow the same route but this action also managed to puncture it like a tin can and spurt the internal liquid out in a wild arc like some out of control fire hydrant. Having taken her temper out on the lorry, she then used her hands to shove a few cars within her reach so they all collided around the lorry and made quite a cluttered barrier.

Melina burst into the reception and instantly Doug saw her below and called out.
“Mel, up here!”
“I see you have the situation under control then Doug?”
Pleased to see her man unharmed, Melina could not help but offer some sarcasm at how he was suspended in the air like a discarded coat whilst the giantess outside was about to cause inner city chaos.
“Well, she’s bigger than me, what can I say?”
The windows above the reception area were being tapped by the replica of Lori from outside to get both Doug and Melina’s attention.
“Hey, you insects had better stay inside because it’s far too dangerous out here with giant women like me around”
Her warning was sounded and Doug used the upper vibration of her fingers tapping the outside wall above him to his advantage, it enabled him to move ripping his top so that he hung a foot or so lower and could given effort shake his connection off the wall but still he had a big drop that would threaten to break his legs should he risk the fall.
“I’ve got an idea of how to get you down, stay still Doug!”
Doug looked down to see that Melina held up and pointed a BMU at him, presumably taken from the transport ship, of course it would not work on a giantess like the replica of Lori outside but she thought it might come in handy.
“You are going to shrink me? Honey, I’ve just got back to my normal size”
“Well, I figure if you are tiny and you allow yourself to fall you will be a lot lighter and I will have a better chance of catching you”
“Go for it!”
Doug agreed with her logic and found that he was suddenly shrinking, as he got small he managed to shrug his top from the hook by wriggling his body and now he was falling through the air getting smaller with each fraction of a second. His total trust was placed on Melina and she had positioned her body below and ripped up the sides of her skirt in order to fan out the front section as best she could to act as a relatively large catch net. He struck dead centre of the giving material and was only three inches tall when it absorbed his impact. Luckily he only bounced a few times and Melina ensured he didn’t miss the skirt before he settled. Kneeling down she allowed him to slide off onto the floor and between her knees.
“Wow! That was a ride and a half!”
He said impressed and Melina took a second to wrap his small body in her fist and lifted him to her large lips for a kiss that engulfed his upper body as normal.
“I’m so glad you are ok”
She said as she looked him over in the palm of her hand.
“Better now, for seeing the real you again”
Doug smiled looking at her face which was transformed back to normal.
“Right, there is no time for small talk, you are going to be more useful back at 6ft”

Enlarging Doug back to normal they embraced for a few seconds and then took stock of the situation, the lorry was leaning into the base of the building and there was no exit now.
“Mel, she won’t be going far, at the top of this building there are components she has to assemble, I overheard her. Somehow she is going to reconfigure the roof section to make an exhaust for the reactor. My guess is that when she’s large enough, she will climb this skyscraper like a female version of King Kong and get to the top, we just need to figure out how we sabotage her efforts”
“Actually I don’t think she plans to climb the building at all”
This statement from Melina made Doug look on a little shocked but he didn’t quite appreciate what Melina was getting at.

They both proceeded to the lift within the building only to find that it was off line and then headed for the stairwell. As they ran up what seemed countless flights of stairs, they paused to rest as Melina needed a break.
“Where are we going Doug?”
“To the top, before she gets there! Perhaps we can figure out a way to compromise her plans by stopping that exhaust from being exposed. She is still what sixty or seventy feet tall, it’s a long way up there even for her and the walls of this building are flat, no foot or hand hols for her”
“I don’t think she’s that short anymore, look out of the window, she’s bigger!”
Turning to look out of the window from the landing of this current stairwell, Doug could see a mass of natural blonde hair filling the window. They were obviously just a little higher than this Lori’s head and she was standing directly outside and close to the side of the Reform centre.
“Tell me that’s not her hair rising up this high! What floor are we on? If she’s still standing on the street below then......Mel she has to be over a hundred feet tall now!”
“And...getting taller, come on Doug let’s go!”
Melina and Doug were starting to flag with their energy levels but they were both very fit individuals and they managed to keep up a good pace to climb several more floors before taking another well deserved rest.
“Well, I guess....”
Melina started but she was panting a little as she tried to control her breathing
“.....I guess we are ahead of her for the moment, she should be four of five levels below us now”
“I can’t see her? She must have moved around the building”
Looking down as best he could from the large glass window panels before him, Doug could only see the building opposite and glimpse a section of the street below. But then he was startled by the sudden appearance of a pair of giant blue eyes as a head tilted across this entire window from one side! The replica of Lori could see him and her lovely long lashes fluttered as she winked his way.
“She....she’s one huge bitch now!”
The description from Melina could not have been more true, in the time they had taken to ascend several more levels, her growth had accelerated and now instead of being lower down she was level with them and still rising.

The Replica of Lori looked at Doug through the glass and smiled, she was thrilled at how the world seemed to be shrinking around her. With her weight increasing she noticed that the heels of her black knee boots large left impressions in tarmac of the road and the vehicles below on the street seemed to tremble just a little bit every time she took a step nearby. The feeling of power was flowing through her, it was like being in a theme park where a detailed model city had been constructed only this she could tell was real as there were miniature people inside the buildings which made it so thrilling.
“Come on Melina, let’s speed up, if we can get to the roof before she does then we might still be able to do something to stop her”
“She’s going to take a lot of stopping Doug”
The two of them had re-energised themselves from the short stop and the next few levels went by and they lost sight once more of the giantess outside.
“that’s it we are ahead of her! Keep going!”
Doug encouraged Melina as they kept up a good pace on the stairs until they both again needed to rest, it was a very long way up without the elevator and they needed to recuperate for a few minutes.
“I am shattered Doug, it’s so high up. Are we nearly at the top yet?”
“I don’t know how many floors to this building Melina, but we must be over half way, let’s take a breather, if we are lucky her growth has stopped and she’s trying to figure out how to scale this building”
“You think?”
There was doubt in Melina’s voice as she rested and tried to look out of the window on this stairwell landing that they had chosen to paused on.
“Doug, baby they’ve white washed the windows here, I can’t see out at all”
Coming to stand by Melina, Doug looked at the window and swallowed hard.
“That’s not white wash, you are looking at part of her blouse!”
This revelation hit them both as a button the size of a manhole cover gently raised squarely into view and the clear plastic could be seen with its cotton threading as thick as an industrial cable.
“Her blouse! Then, she’s towering over us, she’s growing even faster! Faster than we can climb these stairs”

Chapter 83 by summa0

“Yeh, question is just how big is she going to get? And is this the middle or the bottom of her blouse!”
They both felt very insignificant as they pondered this question and tried to gauge the extent of this woman’s size, however the answer came very swiftly.
“No way, tell me that black down there is not the waist band of her skirt! And look Doug, it’s getting higher, she’s turning into Godzilla or something!”
“Then we are only waist high to her and that means she’s probably close to the top of this building already”
As Doug pushed on ascending more and more stairwells , each time he glimpsed the windows there was nothing but white, the wall of her blouse seemed to go on level after level and it took a good few minutes before they levelled with her shoulder.
The replica of Lori had turned sideways on to this face of the Reform building as she was now able to look over many of the smaller buildings and across large sections of the cityscape which proved an amusing distraction for her right now. Buildings she had seen and even been inside were now not even level with her curvy hips, the gap between the buildings also seemed to be closing in on her and she laughed to think that if this continued, her womanly figure might even get wedged between some of them.

A heli-jet buzzed close to her head and almost instinctively she flicked her hand like you would naturally do if a fly or insect came uncomfortably close, the men inside this media heli-jet who were bravely trying to get an exclusive of the giantess who had suddenly appeared downtown, nearly crashed to avoid this swatting like action and soon backed way off from her reach and hovered in the distance.

Below there was a mass co-ordinated effort from the police to get people away from this scene and try to cordon off the immediate few city blocks for safety. None of them wanted to engage the giantess who at present didn’t appear to be threatening anyone as her curiosity revolved around the Reform building which happened to be one of the tallest structures in the city itself. The army had been informed yet they were not mobilised and on scene, across the way on a roof top section a small group of police emerged and one of them held a loud speaker to bravely gain the attention of the giantess.

“That’s the collar of her blouse, isn’t it?”
Doug asked Melina to make sure he had interpreted the white mass through the glass correctly but as he pressed his nose against the glass and looked to the side he verified this was the case as he could see the start of her blonde ponytail dropping down the vastness of her back. Her hair was probably seventy feet long swishing with the movements of her head and made for a remarkable sight like some golden waterfall cascading down, yet Melina and Doug were not there to admire her form.
“Yeh, we have caught up with her again, maybe she’s slowing down, this might be as tall as she is going to get”
“Well, this building is a lot taller so maybe she misjudged the height she needed, thankfully!”
“What’s she doing? Is she leaning forward towards the buildings over there?”
Trying to work out the posture of this giantess was difficult given that only parts of her filled their view, what they were only just beginning to realise was that this woman was not standing straight and had turned to look at the police on the nearby building bringing her face and upper body lower to that roof top.

“Attention Giant woman, this is the City Central Police. Please make your intentions known”
“My intentions?”
The replica of Lori giggled and the men on the rooftop held their ears to shield them from this mighty laugh. The chief negotiator, a seasoned police officer thought he had seen everything until he was faced with this situation, there before his eyes was a beautiful woman’s face easily larger than any billboard that adorned marketing space in the city and yet this face was real. Stepping to the edge of the building top so that he could peer over the long drop to the streets below, this police officer felt compelled to satisfy that this really was a woman standing taller than the building he was stood upon. As his eyes dropped over the edge he saw her amazing body, her curvaceous figure in that fitted blouse and short skirt and those fantastically tall legs that stretched down into the tops of her impossibly huge black boots way below. She had to be measured in hundreds of feet and never before had he faced such a negotiation, this woman could probably topple over the building he stood on if it got in her way! Seeing her immense size, now commanded more respect from his voice as he knew that he could not afford to see someone this large embark on a rampage.
“What are you intentions Mr teeny weenie Police man? Are you checking out my giant body, that’s was very naughty of you.....”
The giantess was speaking with a teasing tone and the officer backed away from the edge feeling guilty for looking down the length of her enormous frame, however she was feeling playful and decided if he was going to check her out then perhaps some intimidation was in order.
“.....but I can’t blame you, I mean it’s not often you see a giant babe like me towering over all these buildings”
“Erm, listen Miss, Miss Giantess. I wasn’t checking you out I was just....”
“You were just being like all men, you wanted to scope out my long legs in this short skirt and then maybe catch a glimpse of how big my rack is....mmmmm?”

As she spoke, her body increased in height and the men below on the roof could now see her upper body rising from the horizon which currently was the edge of the roof top. They all gazed in awe as tanned cleavage many times their own size, framed by the contrasting v neck line of her white blouse stood proud of the roof top and tilted their way. Many of them backed off, seeing that her gently jiggling assets were now lifted higher than the roof top and able to drop onto its surface and knowing how they would easily cover a third of it!
“A big pair of sexy boobs always leave you boys speechless huh? Well they don’t come any bigger or sexier than these”
Shaking her giant breasts the blouse material heaved to the left and then to right and the men took cover in their presence as they witnessed this monumental shift of such large masses hovering over them.
“Pardon me boys but duty calls, I must check on my little man’s progress, we are having a little race”

Inside the building Doug could hear her booming voice which almost made the glass panels vibrate just noticeably to the eye, one minute they were at shoulder level to the giant woman and now she was side on to them with just her breast in profile being all they could see! This breast slid across the glass flexing it as she turned to square onto the building resting her backside against the side of the building opposite. The small pocket on her left breast was now covering the windows with the rest of this mighty mound beyond their gaze due to its giant proportions, looking at the pocket Doug turned to Melina and shook his head in disbelief. He had ridden in such blouse pockets before on many occasions but the one that faced them on this blouse was over two stories tall and still getting larger!
“She’s colossal Doug, we haven’t even made it higher than her boobs yet. Her face must be five or more levels further up! If she continues to grow then even this building is going to be small in comparison to her!”
“I don’t believe it! She must be three or four hundred feet tall”
His maths was not quite accurate as currently the blonde giantess stood close to five hundred feet tall and that was without the aid of her current footwear.
“This is crazy Doug, she’s titanic! She’s looking for us in the windows above, she doesn’t realise how much she has grown and overtaken us!”
“Come on, let’s try not lose focus. We need to get up there, she’s still not as tall as the building yet!”

Ten minutes later and Doug was ahead of Melina, he turned onto another landing area and tried not to look out of the window for the giant version of Lori, but she had spotted him. A large finger nail tapped the window with a loud thump! Doug, stopped in his tracks and then saw an eye ball almost as large as he was tall peering in at him.
“Peek a boo, I see you tiny!”
Her voice shook the window glass vibrating it, and then her eye disappeared and was replaced by flesh, a fraction of her cleavage was confronting the wide windows and instantly Doug snapped out of control and launched his body at the window only to be stopped by the toughened panels as he clung to the glass wanting to break through to the objects of his desire opposite. The giant replica of Lori had not realised he was so entranced and merely wanted to tease him, she wobbled her cleavage for a few moments ensuring he would have a great view before she stood up straight and discovered that her eyes were now coming level to the edge of the building top. The police officer now seemed a long way down as he was only waist level now and she ignored his conversation to direct her attention on her mission.

As her breast flesh was no longer exposed Doug returned to normal in time for Melina to realise what had just occurred as she caught her breath.
“Not again Doug! We have to get that impulse of yours to worship her tits fixed, its crazy and dangerous right now!”
“Sorry Mel, I can’t help it, she reduces me to some sort of animal every time I see her breasts, and right now they are hard to miss each one of them must be forty foot wide!”
“Well I’m just glad the glass is between you and those humongous tits of hers or else you might have jumped for them!”
“Shit, you are right, that’s a scary thought from up here. But I have to end this!”

A couple of minutes later and the giantess had topped six hundred feet tall, and her head was looking over the top of the Reform centre building.
“Everything is just so little, I love it!”
She shouted to herself but her voice carried now for more than a mile around.
“Just a bit taller Lori”
Encouraging her own growth she smiled as her upper body was rising further still, if the building had been the ideal size for a dancing partner before it was now not quite measuring up to her.

Doug reached the final floor and had to sit down on the base of the main corridor as his heart was thumping hard from all the exertion. Melina joined him a few seconds later and slumped against the wall holding his hand for support.
“So now what?”
She asked between large intakes of air.
“Now, we see what she is going to do and find a way to disrupt it. She’s already isolated the power in this building somehow and I bet it must be accessible for her from the top of the roof. Maybe we can cut off her access to it, I mean there is no way she can shrink back down and get inside to sort it out, not now”
“Ok brains, but if we are going out there, then can you try and keep your eyes off her house sized knockers!”
“You know me”
He smiled unsure about his ability to avoid such a giantesses attributes especially at her current scale but focused on the task in hand they proceeded to find a ladder to the roof top exit.

The roof of the building was flat except for a pyramid like glass structure in the central area, this was supposedly one of those architectural features used to bring natural light from above and channel it down throughout the building interior. As Doug and Melina walked out of the roof top exit, they both felt the breeze from this altitude and then their eyes looked for the giantess.
“Well done, you made it eventually. It’s a long way up isn’t it Tiny? You took your time”
The powerful voice was coming from behind them and overhead and it made both of them jumped with surprise a fact that the giant blonde noted and enjoyed.
“Lori, oh wow”
As he turned to look up Doug was talking but he was not prepared for the view, expecting to see just her face and to be stood level with her chin, he was gobsmacked to see that the building only just reached below her breasts. Her giant stature exceeded both their expectations, the upper torso of this giantess was stretching above and she was nearly as wide as the building itself! Her blouse pushed out proudly casting them in shadow before she stepped back and those breasts each as big as a small building themselves bounced tensing the material and straining against the enormous buttons.
“I don’t think wow sums up a giantess like me, do you my little insects?”
The giant blonde said in a teasing manor as she repositioned her body so that she could peer over her buxom form and down at the two tiny people below.
“In case you are wondering, my long legs alone account for over three quarters of this buildings height right now, and I’m still a growing girl. Must make your little girlfriend there feel rather inadequate”
“You are just turning into an even bigger bitch that’s all!”
Retorted Melina and Doug flashed her a look as if to tell her to be careful.
“How brave, she is a little feisty Doug, maybe you should tell her to close her pretty little trap, or I might lean down there and simply blow her off this roof top”
With a single laugh that sounded more like a clap of thunder, she found this all too amusing, the only two people who had a remote chance of stopping her were now nothing more than insignificant bugs not even taller than her littlest finger.
“Let’s keep her talking Mel, see if we can find the power grid outlet that must be up here, somewhere”
Whispering so that the giant ears could not pick up their conversation Doug walked closer to the edge of the roof top and held firm to the railings as he watched the giantess step around to the side he was peering over. Down below there was a loud crunching sound as her massive boots totalled some more vehicles and several screams from people way below still trying to get to a safe distance away from the giant woman only to find that she had stepped into the very street they were fleeing across. Luckily no one was harmed.
“The view is pretty impressive up here eh little lover?”
Speaking down to Doug she smiled knowing that he was for the first time able to see her body stretching downwards to the streets below.
“It’s very high up that’s for sure”
He answered but not in the way the giantess wanted.
“I meant the view of my giant body, I’m soon going to be the taller than every building in this little city, people can already see my sexy outline from miles and miles away. This is what I have always wanted Doug, power, power to do anything I want and power over everyone and everything I see”
“Lori you know you could end this right now, give yourself up and enjoy the small time you have to exist, remember you will evaporate into thin air in only a few days, why spend that time fighting the army for a result you will never get to see?”
Trying to cloud her mind, Doug moved along the roof top pretending to be pacing whilst he talked but really looking to distract her whilst buying time for Melina to search for where the power outlet could be activated from.
“Oh I will enjoy it Doug, soon I will reconfigure this building into a large atmospheric purification tower and switch it on. Then when our network is established all you men will start to dwindle in size until you are palm sized to every regular sized woman on this planet. The effect will be very quick Doug, I think the army will struggle to put on an offensive with every male soldier, every pilot, every man unable to do his job. And just think, when they shrink away to the size of toys, I’m still going to be this incredibly big, I might not be even be able to see them”
“You’ve got it all worked out eh Lori? Make all the men small. Women take over the Earth and then what?”
“Then we have fun Doug, you remember what fun we used to have when you were a little pocket sized man and I was your giantess wife? Imagine denying those experiences to all the men below?”
Glancing at Melina he could see she was half way around the roof top and had found nothing of consequence as she casually shook her head and motioned for him to continue his dialogue with the giantess.
“But as I said before, that was the real Lori, not you, you are still a copy. A perfect copy I grant you that but still a copy of her and not the original”
“Mmm, you do have a point there tiny, here I am growing with each second that passes by, increasing my size compared to you and I haven’t even had the real pleasure of you whilst you are still able to do something interesting. Right now, you are probably looking up at a nine hundred foot tall virgin, I haven’t even had my first real orgasm. Just think, no man has ever penetrated me.........and there is just so much of me to penetrate don’t you think?”
Pulling her fitted blouse out from inside the top of her skirt she began to unbutton the trail of buttons from the base and worked her way towards the top. Doug, felt decidedly uncomfortable as he began to realise that those enormous hands had dropped below the edge of the building to unfasten her blouse and he knew getting this giantess thinking about sex was a bad mistake! He couldn’t afford for her to remove that blouse as he knew one glimpse of those breasts would be his downfall and he would be leaping from the building top. He had to do something rash now, to stop her from this city wide striptease and to delay her for Melina to finish her survey.
“You.....you are a lot of woman right now Lori, bigger than I ever thought it was possible for a woman to actually grow. You are the ultimate giantess with skyscraper tall legs, unimaginable sized breasts and............”
Hearing his compliments, the replica of Lori stopped with her fingers poised on the button just below the base of her bra as she listened intently to hear this unexpected summary.
“Go on tiny tell me more, just how good do I look as a real living and breathing giantess?”
“.....well you are awesome in a word you know I can’t deny that you being taller than me turn’s me on, and now here you are beyond tall and wielding more power in your little finger than I possess in my entire body its quite something to be in your presence Lori”
His flattery was fanning her ego and she felt her sex growing damp as she looked down at his miniscule form knowing she was in control of this situation and thinking about the possibilities of what she could do with him or with any man she chose. Realising how tiny men were to her right now she could scoop up twenty of thirty men in the palms of her hands and sprinkle them over her body in all the right places, these thoughts were very erotic. Her fingers diverted from her blouse and dropped behind the waist band of her skirt in search of her velvety lips below, just to test that she was indeed moist. This display was seen by all of the police men on the building below, they gasped as they could actually hear her labia making a wet slapping type of noise as her finger tip ran over those lips and briefly parted them for a second before her finger came back out into the open.
“You are turning me on Doug, little you, a man less than an inch tall compared to me and you are still able to get my wet between my thighs. How extremely delightful, please tell me more”
She reached down with her hand and offered the finger that had contacted her sex so that Doug could have the privilege to smell her excitement, he stood his ground as this extended feminine digit hovered like some flesh covered redwood in front of him. The finger was so large it was frightening by itself and he could see the thin coating of her juices making it glisten under her gigantic nail and all across the pad. It was a thin coating to her but this mere sample was more love juice than twenty normal sized women could produce and it was displayed in his face emanating some intense pheromones that wafted in the air around him.
“Come on tiny, tell me how seeing me like this......, how seeing your wife taller than every building in this city, the largest living, breathing female to ever exist towering over you, towering over everything, tell me how it makes you feel?”
He knew that he had pandered to her ego, more than he should have, he had her distracted and had had to continue.
“Oh Lori, it makes me feel small....really, really painfully small and insignificant, I feel like you said, an insect, you are phenomenal like this. Not just a woman, not just a giantess but a goddess!”
Biting her lower lip just a little the giantess was lapping up his words and placed her hands on top of large bust and ran it slowly around these curvy features and then settled on her hips as she sighed.
“You see Doug, you tried to resist me all this time, you tried to pretend you wanted to stop us women from dominating you men but really deep down you find this an extreme turn on just the same as I do. Look at me Doug, I’ve just stopped growing, these buildings all look small compared to me, I am just so enormous. You are looking up at a one thousand foot woman, one thousand feet of sexy female body towering over you.”
Doug listened to her boast upon her height but he knew that she was not exaggerating, there was a one thousand foot woman looking down at his miniscule form and he had to admit he was a little scared how this encounter might end.
“I read the statistics in the chamber Doug, it turned me on to preview how incredibly big I would end up after this growth cycle, those figures were just such a thrill to read.”
Doug smiled although not outwardly as he knew his acting had this version of Lori on a roll, the subject of her height was an obsession to her.
“My ankles are over forty seven feet from the ground. In these heels I am wearing even a fifty foot woman wouldn’t be able to kiss my ankles isn’t that just crazy? It would take a ladder over five hundred feet tall for a man to reach my panties beneath this skirt and then there are my boobs.”
Hefting one colossal breast in her hand she made it look small as her fingers failed to cover more than a third of its exterior but Doug was amazed that she could recite even their measurements. This was how obsessive she was, this was how much she enjoyed her size transformation that she bothered to memorise these numbers and probably for just an occasion. Letting the breast drop back into line it bounced formidably against the stressed buttons of her blouse and she exhaled to inflate her entire chest so that Doug was looking up at the underside of these two mountains that cast him in shadow and most of the roof top for that matter.
“You always liked big breasts didn’t you Doug, these are what drive you wild about giant women, it’s that moment when you realise just how huge they are compared to you isn’t it? Well how about these? They are over ninety feet wide, and a hundred feet tall, am I your ultimate fantasy now Doug?”

There was a silence as Doug was unable to respond, he stared up at the underside of these impossibly huge breasts, noting the shape they cut in that gigantic fitted blouse and was finding that she had started to turn him on, which wasn’t his original intent. The enormity of her frontage, the way that blouse was forced outwards over seventy feet from her chest was undeniably sexy and he was losing his grip on the moment.

Melina saw that her man was entranced by this display even though he was not seeing her flesh revealed and she knew this was not good, she had not found anything of use on the roof top and had no clue what they should do next. He may have been buying her time but for what? She had to get his mind back into the game.
“Doug, snap out of it, they are just big tits ok?”
Calling across as she was closer to him now, the volume of her words did not carry to the giantess above who had temporarily lost sight of the building top due to the inflating of her chest. Doug heard Melina’s words but these were not just big tits to him, they were titanic tits and their beautiful owner was standing head and shoulders above everything in sight and proudly thrusting them forward for his benefit and he couldn’t help but find this really distracting.
“Yeh....just big tits”
He mumbled and Melina shook her head and stormed over to him.
“Doug, remember the mission, we are here to stop bimbo-zilla here, not to ogle at her size”
As the breasts overhead moved back and the two pretty blue eyes reconnected with their audience, the giantess saw Melina stood next to Doug and felt a pang of jealousy.
“I think we need some time alone my little finger nail sized man, its time this little spec of a girlfriend of yours left this party”
Without warning a hand descended and carefully snatched up Melina between the pad of a vast thumb and forefinger, bringing her close to her face the giantess smiled.
“He’s over you little girl, don’t you realise he was mine all this time? He just needed to see me at my full glory to realise what he’s been missing.”
Melina was scared witless, she could be squished like a grape in between these fingers and she was held over nine hundred feet high above the city, she was helpless!
Fortunately the replica of Lori, was not out to kill Melina and stepped away from the building covering several thousands of feet within a few paces as she then stranded Melina on the top of a tall building that just came level to her elbows. Knowing it would take Melina a long time to get down and back up to the Reform building to join Doug, she sniggered at how easily she had removed her from the scene and found it very amusing that she could simply step back to Doug leaving Melina alone and a long way away.

“Now, where were we my love? Oh yes, I was getting rather wet in these giant silk panties underneath this skirt that I am wearing and I was just thinking that you could help me lose my virginity whilst I get on with my work up here?”
“Um Lori, that’s not a good idea”
Doug babbled nervously as he looked at her cliff sized features beaming down at him with a predatory look in those blue pools she called eyes.
“Where did you take Melina?”
“Don’t worry Doug, your little bit of skirt is safe, but now it’s you and me like the old days with her out of the picture. Now, I’m behind schedule here and that’s not good. I think you have been a tiny naughty bug distracting me, so it’s my turn to distract you. I’m just going to pop you down the front of my pretty little panties here and you can enjoy yourself whilst there is some woman’s work to be done”
“No, Melina don’t do that!”
He called up but she was not listening, her finger tips captured his body with ease and he was plucked from the roof top and hovered many hundreds of feet up in the air as he witness her free hand releasing the button and zip on her skirt before dropping it to her ankles. Now from these dizzying height he saw her pulling out the front of those white silk panties, that had to be two hundred feet or more across! Fifty or sixty feet of the material was eased forward from her body and he feared this would end his quest to stop her if he ended up inside her underwear. Gently he was lowered to the frilly border of her panties and then she simply let him slide down the lining until he bumped into the wall of flesh below that was shrouded by her thick forest like bush. This slide was fast but long and it demonstrated to Doug just how big she was by the amount of material that he was slipping down.
“By the way Doug, my pussy is twenty five foot tall, and eight nine foot deep, I hope you don’t feel two overwhelmed in there or too inadequate my darling....I’ll see you a little later or maybe not once the shrinking starts because like all men you will soon be a few inches tall and I’m already having a hard time seeing you in there.....”
She blew him a kiss and the panties snapped shut with an echo of the elastic between the buildings that rattled some of the windows. Stepping out of her collapsed skirt that now covered a whole street and an intersection, she stepped back to the building and cast off her blouse feeling very liberated. The blouse was tossed behind her and caught on a telecoms building snagging on its antenna and draping over half of it so no one would have been able to see out from one complete side!

Now in just her underwear and a pair of black leather knee boots, she giggled and hummed happily as she cupped two corners of the roof top with her hands. Pressing these two sides inwards there was a mighty creak as if a latch of some sort had been disengaged and then she lifted the pyramid like structure free and placed it on a nearby building top and out of her way. Now she could reach a hand inside the shaft at the centre of the building where her probing fingers retrieved some massive cylindrical shaped components.

Chapter 84 by summa0

Doug was a little dazed from the journey into her underwear, he was small enough that there was planet of room to move but he was immersed in a mass of cable thick pubic hairs and on the other side a never ending vertical wall of white silk. The intoxicating smell of her sex, which was too close for his comfort now filled his lungs, he was trapped and trapped well. If he attempted to climb out from the side of these giant panties then he could risk falling the five hundred feet she boasted for the length of those lovely legs and he knew there was nothing on that smooth torso to allow him to climb above.

Meanwhile Melina was waving her arms frantically to a military hovercopter that was approaching the scene, it was the first of the armed forces to be mobilised and was acting as a recon unit. The pilot was keeping a low profile in the air flying between the lower level buildings so as not to be spotted so easily by the giantess and he caught sight of the stranded Melina and decided this building was close enough to the scene for his craft to land.

“Miss, this is not safe, please get yourself to ground level and evacuate the immediate area”
The pilot said as he stepped out of the hover copter’s cockpit and walked up to Melina”
“You don’t understand, I know what’s going on here............”
Spilling out the important parts of her story, the pilot had a lot of intelligence to relay back to his base. Melina sat in the co-pilots seat as she listened in and added more facts to the pilots report whilst they communicated to his commander. But his commander had already received information from other bases across the country and offered his response.
“Received Bravo Charlie, I can concur with what your informant is saying. It appears what you are seeing is not an isolated incident, we have reports of identical giantesses appearing in all the major cities, our intel so far confirms that they are all targeted on these Reform buildings and it extends worldwide, this is a code red situation. Repeat code Red”

The communications device in the hover-copter showed images of other Lori’s and they all appeared to be the same incredible size and focused on reconfiguring the building tops. So far it was reported that their actions had not been offensive to any of the people and no casualties had been incurred yet none of them complied with the calls to stop what they were doing. No military intervention had occurred yet as the true intentions of these giant women had remained unknown and no immediate threat was detected until they learned from Melina what was going on.
“What is code Red?”
Melina asked, ignorant of the military terminology.
“We are to contain the situation, we have authorisation to use deadly force if necessary and if she does not comply. Additional forces have been instructed to this area, I would expect the airforce to flyby any minute”
“But you can’t open fire on her! My man is......is with her”
Not quite knowing how to relay Doug’s location she was concerned for his safety and just came out with it.
“She put him down the front of those gigantic knickers she’s wearing, we need to get him out”
“Are you kidding me? Lady that woman could swat us out of the sky as easy as anything!”
“Then you won’t help?”
“I’m not authorised to put this ship in such danger but...........”

Minutes later Melina had travelled down to the bottom of the building using the lift, strapped to her back and clutched in her arms was a pair of personal anti-grav units the Pilot had provided her with, he agreed against his orders to give her ten minutes in order that she could attempt a rescue, after this time he had to confront the giantess and order her to stop her actions or use his weapons on her.

The replica of Lori was almost finished assembling the cylindrical components together, she placed them temporarily down on a building nearby and set about opening up the entire roof itself! The complete top level of the building seemed to be designed that it could open out making what looked like two flaps which were now hinged to the side faces. This had to be literally tonnes of steel, carbon fibre and glass that she was able to move almost without effort and it made her appreciate just how strong she had become. Now, with the internal structure exposed she could mount the assembled cylindrical exhaust and finalise the solution.

Melina was on the ground below having made her way towards the giant pair of boots that kept shifting about, she watched those soles, all one hundred foot plus of them as they damaged various pieces of street furniture along the way. The giantess was oblivious to her tiny presence and focused purely on her current task. Looking up at this thousand foot tall woman from so far below made Melina very appreciative of the danger being close to such a female goliath. Her every step, her every shuffle of her feet sounded off with a boom like quality from this level. She was formidable at this extreme scale and Melina knew she could not take the chance of being spotted again or else she could be removed and stranded somewhere further away than before or worse she could be forced to join her man behind the silky monster panties that she was wearing.

Waiting until the giant legs seemed to settle for a moment in one position, Melina activated the anti-grav unit on her back and started to ascend silently following up the towering leg that was closest to her. With the skirt removed, these giant legs seemed to be even taller if that was at all possible and Melina felt it was taking far too long for her to rise up towards the crotch above. She kept her position now between the two immense thighs, so the giantess could not see her without effort and this was a perilous journey. Every now and then those thighs threatened to rub together as the mighty legs fidgeted on the spot and at one point Melina thought she would be squashed between them but luckily this giantess had slender legs and they never quite met each other. As Melina hovered below the crotch, she could smell the material was moist from within and she turned her nose up to this intense odour.
“She’s turned on at the thought of my man being trapped in her panties, the giant cow”
Muttered Melina knowing her voice would not carry any weight to the enormous ears above.
Looking at the smooth silk she could see the fine detail of how this giantesses pubic mound just lightly pushed against the material, and she tried to study this white expanse hoping to see a sign of Doug’s presence.
“What if she pushed him inside her?”
The thought crossed Melina’s mind and she imagined that there would be no return for Doug if that was the case, shrugging off this probability her eyes probed the white vastness of these gigantic panties until she spotted a small anomaly in the form of a tiny bump near the base, nothing large in comparison but something that someone her size could spot. Moving higher she risked detection hovering now in front of where that gargantuan pussy would be smiling its vertical lips back at her if it wasn’t for the shiny barrier that separated her from this sight. Looking up she was relieved to see the tremendous bra above that blocked some of this giantesses view.
“Doug!”
She cautiously called out hoping to offer enough volume for him to hear but not enough for the giantess to be alerted to her presence.
“Mel!”
He called out surprised to hear his girl the other side of this white wall, he had almost given up but now his hope was renewed and he wondered if he was dreaming that he could hear her.
“It’s me, push out with your hands, show me exactly where you are babe”
These instructions were relayed and he did just that, seeing the tiny dent Melina unclipped a laser knife that was an accessory on the antigravity unit and cut away a large hole in this thick material.

It was surprising how resistant the silk panties were to the laser at first being so thick and much larger but this knife was able to cut through metal and made light work of cutting a doorway for Doug to escape. His face popped up at the base of this hole seconds after it was cut to see his gorgeous and resourceful girlfriend hovering there and reaching out to hand over the spare anti-grav unit.
“You are so wonderful”
He said and wanted to kiss her but knew there was no time for him to express his gratitude. He managed to grab the unit and put it on and then he was free!

As they hovered there, Melina indicated that they should boost away to safety but being held prisoner in those giant panties for so long Doug had thought of nothing else but how he could possibly bring an end to this nightmare if he got another chance.
“Melina have these anti-grav packs got a comms unit?”
“Yes, just by your shoulder, see?”
“Perfect, then we can talk. I think that I have a way to stop her and all the others like her!”

Doug’s amazing mind had found what he felt was the only way to defeat these women, and he used the communication system to alter its frequency so that he could speak direct to the military on an emergency channel, Melina tuned in to listen as Doug was connected to the head of the military forces almost instantly. The general of the nearby base was on the line, after Doug introduced who he was this gruff sounding general relayed that from his most recent update they had confirmed that all of the giant women around the world were very close to finishing their constructions. Soon they would activate the technology, this he said he could not allow!
“Mr Quaid, right now the combined forces, globally are ready to strike in unison, we are going to move in on these giant women with deadly force at the same time!”
“Sir, listen to me!”
Almost begging for this commander to hear him out Doug offered his plan.
“Let them complete their constructions, trust me, I have a solution that will bring about an end to this chaos with no casualties”
“Go on”
The commander coldly prompted as he was mentally ready to jump into action. Doug outlined that he could fly straight down the exhaust that she was erecting and into the centre of the building, if he was early enough and if this giantess had initiated the power cycle then he would be able to find the focusing element at the base. He knew enough about the technology of the atmospheric devices that even this custom unit must have a core focal element. For calibration and maintenance it would have an access control and if he could get to that from inside the exhaust shaft then he could turn the tables on the giantesses.
“Doug it’s far too risky, she could squash you like a bug before you even get close”
Concerned Melina didn’t like what he proposed and cut in on the communications channel.
“Mel, once I am inside that exhaust she can’t reach me, she is far too big. Look at her arms, her hands, they can’t get anywhere near it. I am safe once I get in there.”
“Mr Quaid what will happen, once you are inside?”
The general interrupted pushing for the point.
“If she’s powered up the chamber General then it will have to activate even if it’s for a short burst the build up will be too great otherwise, so I figure that this atmosphere they are going to create, this networked energy field will only affect the unique energy signature of every male. That’s the way she is targeting just the men and leaving women normal sized.”
“And?”
“She and all these other women are duplicates, replica’s of one original. But they all share the same unique energy signature stored in the buffer of the system inside each of their buildings as they were last one to use the reformator chambers. If I can point the program to lock on to that signature only and to forget its previous target, then as the network pulses to for the first time to radiate the energy across the entire planet it will shrink all of them down in seconds, turning them instantly normal! And our problem goes away here and everywhere. No need to fight, and only a regular sized woman to contend with in each location!”
“That’s brilliant, I knew you were a genius!”
Melina chirped in on the line and the General sounded impressed yet concerned if it did not work.
“Trust me general, I’ve already saved Mars, I can save the Earth to”

Reluctantly the general decided that this was a risk he would take and would instruct all of the forces globally to hold back. It made sense, they could attack these women but a one thousand foot giantess on a rampage could wipe out a lot of military and civilians in each city which was a price he would have to store on his conscious. With the agreement in place Doug asked that they distract the Lori in this city so he could get by and he then signed off to the military. Melina was still on the channel and she told him to be careful.
“Sure, and I do love you Melina”
He said in an almost strange fashion as if he wanted to say more but didn’t want to provoke a reaction from Melina, instead he decided to smile at her and fly off keeping something back to himself.
“Don’t look up at that bra”
Doug thought to himself, fearing he could glimpse some of her breast flesh if he wasn’t careful and that would end his plan fast.

Melina landed on a roof top to join the police officers so she had a great view of the action and she filled them in on the plan. Doug flew down and between the two towering thighs to rise up again behind the rear of the giantess. Her backside was building sized and those silk panties hugged her firm cheeks like paint showing off just how great a body she had. But he was not there to admire the view, from behind here he could hover towards the rear of her head to ensure he was out of sight but able to see her finishing the assembly.

With the last cylinder in place, this Lori was pleased with how easy this was going. She reached down a finger to the far edge of the building top and depressed what looked like a large metal plate it was infact a giant square button that only a finger as large as hers could have the power to depress. “Click” the square section dropped down several feet and there was a humming sound as the system warmed up. This was Doug’s opportunity, the Pilot of the hovercopter was circling nearby and took this moment as he scanned Doug was on the move to the target.

Approaching the scantily clad giant woman the Pilot was stunned at her imposing presence, the closer he got the bigger she seemed to get, filling more of his cockpit view. As a man he couldn’t help but lock his eyes onto the side profile of those breasts in their shiny white cups.
“Dam, she is so sexy!”
He thought as he admired her curves which on a normal woman would have been impressive but amplified to this degree they were stunning to witness as they gently bobbed to her movements. Fixated he almost crashed into her cleavage before he pulled back on his flight stick and sharply avoided a collision!
The hover-copter was running in stealth mode and its almost silent engines didn’t alert the giantess until she saw its small presence just narrowly miss her right breast and shoulder. All she had to do was to wait now and protect the building for the few minutes it would take to establish the global network and pulse the atmosphere with the shrinking energy field. This she knew so she could have fun with this brave little pilot who dared to buzz her upper body.

“Want a closer look fly boy?”
She boomed and turned to see the agile aircraft banking around. Its presence did not pose any threat she could handle this and would enjoy doing so.
“You know my husband would be jealous of some stranger checking me out, but then he’s indisposed right now, lost in my underwear down here!”
Boasting as normal the giantess watched the small aircraft approach her again and she reached behind her back to unsnap the huge clasps on her bra. This formidable garment came lose and she swiftly pulled it off and held it in her hands exposing a fantastic curvy mountain.

The experienced pilot who dared to come closer was a hardened combat veteran, he had faced down hover gun-ships and even played chicken with a Fortress bomber, the largest and most heavily armoured aircraft of the current day, but never had he faced such a sight as this. This woman was almost naked now at least the top five hundred feet of her and there were hundreds of tonnes of bra freed womanly flesh jiggling dangerously and pointing in his direction. Her areola dwarfed his hover-copter and looked like two brown suns that were glaring at him, without the bra these breasts were unstable and wobbling with her movements as generous breasts always did yet at her current scale this translated into twenty or thirty foot shifts in their position and he could not allow one of them to strike his craft for fear that he would be sent plummeting down.

Again he came close to ensure she was fully distracted by his actions and looking away from where Doug sped through the air close to her side, but as he carefully avoided her busty weapons of destruction he forgot about being in striking distance of her long arms! Playfully she had lured him in and hoped that this sexy flash of her perfect giant boobs would catch him off guard enough that she could use her empty bra cups to catch him like a butterfly in a huge net! White was all the pilot could now see as seemingly from nowhere one of these cavernous silk cups popped up before his path and he could not avoid flying straight into it. This silky material cup was spanned in all directions and was over a hundred foot in diameter and far too gigantic to avoid as he tried to turn using his emergency side thrusters. But it was too late, the nose of his aircraft collided with the giving interior and he was spun around to face the opposite direction where another cup was closing in to seal him between them both! Now he was trapped, and the giantess rumbled with laughter from above at how easily she had just captured a full sized army hover-copter with a mere bra.
“Gotcha little birdy!”
The giantess exclaimed triumphantly and began to close in the cups to see if she could find the small aircraft and maybe extract the pilot for a little further fun. However the pilot was not to be outdone, he scanned through the bra finding an area not held by her hands from the outside and he thumbed his laser turrets to cut an exit. Hitting his main thrusters he powered through this gap and out to freedom.

By this time Doug had landed on the rim of the exhaust, he was preparing himself for his decent and he dared not to look up at the action above for fear of catching his eye on those titanic boobs.
“I’m going in”
He broadcasted in a dramatic fashion as he psyched himself up to drop over the edge and into the shaft.
The giantess above looked down at the thirty foot hole in her bra cup, the silk was singed and still smouldering in a large circle, it would have made the most enormous peep hole bra now but she was not happy at being out manoeuvred and not getting to finish the game in the way she’d hoped. However just as she was about to set after the little pilot, in the corner of her eye she saw a tiny man jumping down the mouth of the exhaust.
“No!”
She tossed the bra to one side and it plunged to the streets below landing with a thud of its underwire and denting several cars that were parked. Rushing to stand directly over the building top once more she lost sight of the man but then felt the wind rush against her pussy, from a hole in her panties.
“Doug? No, you can’t escape!”
Her powerful voice echoed down the metallic walls of the cylinders as he lowered gently into the heart of the chamber using his anti gravity system to steady his decent.

There was nothing that the giantess could do, she had no clue how he had cut his way out of her underwear or how he had the flying device on him, but all she could do was try and look down the shaft with her massive eye as if she was peering down a telescope.
“Doug, come back up here now! That machine is active you know, you can’t stop the reaction, soon it will pulse and form the network and you don’t want to be in there when that happens tiny, really you don’t!”
Hearing the words from across the building tops Melina communicated to Doug a little alarmed.
“Baby, what is she saying, you are not going to die in there are you!”
The answer from Doug took a while to come back, he was now down by the base and used a laser knife on the pack to cut into the side of the chamber and gain access to a control panel from a maintenance conduit within.
“Melina, I didn’t know what to tell you, my plan is perfect it will shrink her and all the others like her back to normal sizes but at a price”
“A price, what price!”
Concerned Melina did want to hear his answer for fear she could lose the love of her life.
“Although the energy will be configured to target their unique energy signatures, I have to allow it to pulse and I won’t have time to get out of the way from the concentrated matter stream. In this confined chamber it will rush through my body and in all likelihood I will be instantly vaporised into atoms!
“No, you can’t, please no!”
A heart felt cry carried over the speakers positioned by the sides of his head, he knew this was a one way mission but it was the only plan to fix things and finally bring an end to Cohaagan’s dream of world domination.
“I am sorry Mel, I knew you wouldn’t let me go if I told you but I am just one man and there is the whole of mankind to think of.....I love you baby, I have to go now”
“Nooooooo!”
Doug silenced the audio so he could focus on what he was doing, he had to be fast before the giant woman above figured out some way of getting to him. Already she was rattling the structure above by tapping on it with her enormous fingers and sending a resonating drone down its length that was uncomfortable to his ears.
“Come on out tiny , now! What could you possible do down there, just come up here and accept your fate, I promise to be nice Doug. When the shrinking happens you can sit on the end of my nipple up here and watch it grow around you, when it’s over you can live in my nipple if you like....come on Doug, you know it’s all over”

Leaning from the shaft and into the small maintenance space that he had cut access into he managed to get the projected keyboard and screen to initialise and he was into the systems. After some technical magic he had managed to reconfigure the energy targeting as planned and only with moments to spare. The energy field below him swamped the base of the chamber and then blasted upwards with a beam that was invisible to the naked eye but a beam never the less that flowed through Doug’s body.

The giantess laughed as she realised the network was about to be formed, she had moved back to allow the energy to flow out and she shouted across the city with an ear piercing message.
“Shrink little men, shrink! Woman kind is here!”
Her moment of victory was not long lived as suddenly she saw the edge of the building top lining up with her eyes! Then the side of the building seemed to grow. The buildings all began towering over her as her height was stripped away in seconds, soon she was barely a hundred foot tall , her panties and boots had not been targeted and they remained gigantic leaving the poor replica of Lori trapped in her own right boot!
There were cheers that seemed to come from odd locations around the roof tops and from the streets below, the police around Melina roared with the success but Melina was on the communicator calling for Doug.

Chapter 85 by summa0

“Doug! Baby, tell me you are alive, please!”
There was nothing but a small static that was soon filtered out by the digital communications device and Melina sunk to her knees and wept.

Half an hour later, Melina was at street level stood on the vast sea of a black skirt along with other spectators who were witnessing the hover-copter pilot using a winch to rescue the replica of Lori who stood naked in the heel of her own footwear and was cursing to herself in the darkness.
“He was a brave man”
A police officer consoled Melina seeing her red teary eyes.
“He was my man, and I will never get over him”
She grieved and felt a pride for what Doug had achieved yet such a gaping loss in her heart.
“All of the other giantesses around the world are just regular sized women again”
One of the police men commented as he listened to his personal communicator and Melina was happy for the fact that Doug’s plan had succeeded but she was still devastated for her own loss.

The spectacle of the moment with the giantess no longer drawing every eye in the city from miles around was now the pair of two hundred plus foot tall ladies leather knee boots that stood up proudly like some bizarre monuments that had just been erected. The hover-copter had succeeded in retrieving the replica of Lori from the right boot and she was winched up from the depths of this leather prison and into the air before she was lowered helplessly down to the authorities that gathered below and were poised ready to detain her. With the gathering crowds surrounding this moment, Melina sighed wiping another salty tear from her face and started to unbuckle the anti-gravity unit’s harness from her back in order to hand back the technology, but then the communicator stuttered into action.
“Mel?”
It was Doug!
“Doug! Baby, you are alive!”
Floods of happy tears streamed down her face as she heard his voice and Doug apologised instantly to hear how upset she was.
“I’m sorry Mel, the energy blast knocked me out for a good while, I can’t believe I am still here and survived through that. All I recall was the energy flowing through my body and I passed out, theoretically I should not be here! Oh and sorry for not communicating sooner, this anti-grav units system’s were off line until its back up power kicked in just now, it survived but it killed the primary power unit.”
“I don’t care about your anti-grav unit, or how you survived baby, just that you are still alive. I could kiss you all over, are you on your way down because I need a big hug”
“You may want to hold that thought, I’ll be there in a few seconds, I am just rising up the main shaft of the building now that the energy fields all subsided from the pulse. This anti-grav units so damaged its stuttering and jerking about in flight and I may only just have enough power to make it down to you”
“Don’t go crashing now, not after all this”
Melina smiled wiping her tears away and put her anti-grav unit on the ground as she heard him say.
“Crap! There’s not enough power in the back up, I’m having a job to steady this thing, any minute now I’m gonna drop out of the sky!”

Listening to his commentary as he wrestled with the equipment, Melina really did not want to lose him now to a flying accident not when she had just got him back. Crouching down to her discarded anti-grav unit she used the microphone again.
“Doug what can I do? I’ll strap back in and come and find you, maybe holding on to my pack will.......”
“Melina......baby, if you want to help me, stand up straight right now and stick out your chest!”
The next few seconds all seemed to go by in slow motion for both Doug and Melina, she stood back up totally baffled by his last instruction and looked up into the sky expecting to see him any moment. But there was a blur of something that passed her eyes and then she felt something enter her cleavage from above without warning and landing right between her large breasts. It didn’t hurt, but it was a complete shock when she peered down inside her blouse to see Doug and his smoking anti-grav unit laying at the base of her cleavage no more than an inch and a half tall from head to toe! He had used her breasts like a pair of stuntman’s landing cushions and their more than ample size had worked perfectly.
“Doug?”
She looked down in total amazement and carefully used her fingers to lift him gently from the care of her bosomy embrace.
“Hey babe, man I so glad that you have a big pair of boobs!”
They both laughed and Melina pulled his little body into her full thick lips for a lingering and almost smothering kiss that lasted a good full minute. As she pulled him back from her kiss, he was smiling and held in her palm he started to remove the anti-grav unit and looked up at the giant beautiful face full of questions.
“I thought that I would have died but, somehow the energy flowed through my body and when I woke up, there I was tiny lying down on the base of the chamber”
“Don’t worry baby, we’ll fix your shrinking but right now I just want to be alone with my man, my brave little man”
Another large body sized kiss was bestowed on him and Doug was popped gently into his girlfriends blouse pocket whilst she looked for one of the police officers to seek some help.

A few hours later, Melina was waiting to be offered a lift by the police to the old home where Doug and Lori had spent their fictitious marriage as it was suggested that this would make a good temporary place to stay. The authorities had confirmed that the very next day a security transport would be heading for Mars to arrest and detain the real Lori and Cohaagan and in recognition of their bravery, Melina and Doug would be rewarded. They could return to live a comfortable life back on a free’d Mars once things had been settled there and normal transports resumed. For now they would be content to temporarily stay on Earth and rest.

It was all too much for Doug, he was tired from his ordeal and his little snores could just be heard coming from the breast pocket of Melina’s blouse. She thought this was very cute and couldn’t help but peek at his little body stretched across the base of the lining as she waited patiently. A chief police officer, walked up to her and she shushed him making him aware that her passenger was resting.
“Sorry Miss, I didn’t realise they said he was made smaller by the accident but.....wow, he is really there inside your pocket isn’t he?”
“Yes, he is, and there may be bigger men on this planet but none braver than this little guy”
“I agree Miss you need to keep hold of him, he is quite an amazing man from all accounts”
“Oh I intend to Chief, and right now keeping hold of him is not a problem”
Melina grinned at her own humour and the Chief likewise found it funny.
“Listen Miss, about the gentleman’s size, the army have cleared the damaged vehicles from the Reform building and I hear that their technicians should be able to get the Reformator inside powered again. They believe that they have the right crystals or something to restore your man here back to normal in a couple of hours. So, should I delay the car that’s going to take you both home?”
“No, that’s not necessary. Can you tell them I will bring Doug back to the Reform centre in the morning, he’s tired out and I think he won’t mind staying this way just for the one night”
As she said this Melina hid the fact that she wanted to keep her man tiny for the night, it might be her last time to experience him like this for some while and she wanted to show her appreciation to him and knew he would enjoy that experience much better if it was on a grander scale.
“Erm, ok if you say so Miss. I will tell them to expect you in the morning, look the squad car over there is ready to take you now, thanks again”
“No, thank you”

With a twinkle in her eye, Melina looked forward to being alone with Doug and under normal circumstances and not some crisis any longer. As they travelled back in the police vehicle she listened to the new broadcast which told of their heroism and followed the story of some of the replica’s of Lori with clips from around the world as they were being held in detention cells. Melina was thankful that this army of Lori’s would soon disappear and cease to exist in a few days time and then there would only be one Lori she wanted to see behind bars, the real one.

As Doug stirred awake he felt refreshed and re-energised from his sleep. He stretched out on his back and noticed he was still inside the giant blouse pocket only it was a different shape, more flat and he realised that the blouse had been removed and was probably placed down on a sideboard somewhere. Standing up in the pocket his head pressed against the cotton ceiling and he walked out of the opening and onto the main body of the blouse and towards the collar. The blouse was indeed on a flat surface having been carefully removed not to wake him and he looked to see where he was. It was the massive interior of his old living room and it reminded him of when he was living there with Lori, the memories for the most part were good but it was now better to know Melina was here with him.

The blouse was on the floor and he turned around to see a wonderful view. There was the giant Melina, her long dark hair touching the carpeted floor as she knelt down with her hands supporting her upper body so she could loom down and over him in the normal intimidating way he had been used to from all the giant women he’d encountered. Only the twinkle in her big green eyes told him that this was meant to be less intimidation and more a display of how big and luscious her body was as she played the role of a giant woman and wanted to tantalise his every sense with her proximity.
“Hello tiny, I’m glad you woke up because if you hadn’t I was going to pick you up and out of my blouse anyway, I was getting very lonely and I wanted my little man to come out and play”
“Well, your little man is all here, all two inches of me anyhow”
“Actually, you are a little less than two inches, I was curious and measured you, try one and three quarters and I am being generous”
“And that’s why you are looking so lovely and big then”
His eyes fell from her face, pulled helplessly lower due the significance of her vertical cleavage suspended in a tight white satin bra that was positively heaving with her 34 double H breasts.

Meeting Melina as normal sized man you would not miss her bust as its dimensions forced its recognition through even the baggiest and unflattering of tops but exposed in this cleavage enhancing satin underwear and being giant sized, her breasts would hypnotise any red blooded male.
“I would say that I am looking very hot in this giant bra right now and my boobs are looking incredibly huge and sexy compared to little you, wouldn’t you agree?”
Pushing her arms inwards as she shifted down to rest on her elbows, the bra swelled with her cleavage threatening to spill out and Doug stood there feeling his manhood straighten against his trousers to show his girlfriend that the flaunting of her gigantic attributes was having an instant effect.
“Oh yes.....I agree”
He stripped his clothes off in less than a few seconds and now naked he walked towards her but Melina was being extra playful, she lowered her face and pursed her lips together and blew him a kiss that knocked him on his bare backside with the force of the air.
“I do love it when you are all tiny naked and helpless like this, I can tease you so easily.....”
As he was about to get up, her face was over him and her lips ran the course of his body slithering over his hardness before raising above him.
“........with my big mouth and giant lips.............”
Then her mouth was replaced with her long hair as she draped it over his body and let it fall all over his skin. This curtain of soft shiny hair felt like it was making every follicle of his own hair stand up as he shuddered with delight. This sensual shower amongst her thick hair was making him very hard and as she slid the hair away he was panting a little with excitement.
“........with my smooth satin bra and my giant towering boobs sliding all over your little body......this is what my little man likes. He loves to feel small and pinned under a sexy giant breast.....you like knowing how big that boob is over you don’t you? You like how good that feel’s to be so tiny against my bra”
Her words targeted what she knew would turn him on, and she landed one enormous breast on top of him with the gentlest of actions designed not to make him take the tremendous weight but to simply smother him beneath the silky smooth satin exterior so he could feel it mould over his entire naked body and bury him in her softness. As she eased up a little he was almost bucking under her curves and she slid yet another breast over him and planted its voluptuous dimensions so they consumed him on all sides once again.
“Oh Melina.....do that again!”
He cried up to her as the bra hovered inches from his body but too high for him to reach.
“I will baby, but this time without the bra in the way....you need to feel my flesh against you....feel how much bigger I am than you, my tiny little lover.”
The bra fell from the sky and landed somewhere above his head and he began to sit up but was pushed down flat by the thick nipple that was larger than his entire head and shoulders. The nipple was stiff and it slowly raked down his body pausing over his erection to allow his length to be kissed by its tip as it then ran over his legs and back up his body again. Four of five times this giant nipple teased him as it landed on his face and covered that completely before it again stimulated him below.
“I can’t take ....this....much......”
He was beginning to feel the unstoppable urgency welling within his balls.
“Not yet....not yet.....”
Melina softly spoke in a husky tone that he so loved, the nipple was replaced by her lips again and she breathed warmly over his nakedness.
“Look at my lips baby, look at how big and sexy they are, they are coming for your little penis, but its so small baby, you are just so small. Look at them and see how huge they are, wet sexy lips and a hot giant tongue............ are you ready to be kissed by your giant girl?”
“I am! Kiss me Melina!”
Her mouth parted and her tongue dropped down onto his skin with a thick wet slap as it lapped over his legs, chest and his entire mid section before her lips touched down across his body from his ankles to his neck. Then these lips slowly closed around his manhood which disappeared in-between their thickness as the rest of these plump lips rested on his body and she sucked on him like the tastiest of sweets.
“I’m gonna blow baby!”
Doug cried out as the blissful sensations were all too much, she knew that he would burst as soon as her hot mouth closed over him and he writhed in ecstasy beneath her giant face.

An hour later they had eaten and Melina carried her man upstairs and prepared for bed.
“I don’t have any clothes here Doug, so I’m going to have to sleep in my underwear, but I would like you too as well”
“Sleep in my underwear?”
He questioned as she set him on the dresser and stood there in just her bra and panties knowing how good she looked to him.
“No, I meant that I would like you to sleep in my underwear with me, tucked right in here”
Slipping her finger nail to part her cleavage he looked at the inviting accommodation for his night’s sleep, namely her warm breasts to snuggle against.
“There’s no arguments from me, that looks mighty cosy”
“Then step onboard, climb in and relax, let my giant boobs take care of you for the night, you deserve it”
Without hesitation Doug walked to the edge of the dresser and Melina positioned her bra so that he could squeeze nicely inside her cleavage, allowing her breasts to be eased apart she smiled as she saw his tiny body disappear from view and then felt him wiggle inside making himself comfortable.

As morning broke they both slept well, the previous worries of the entire world had been lifted off their shoulders. The morning was pleasant, with a relaxed breakfast and then some more sexy fun before Melina reluctantly tucked him into her cleavage for the last time and she ordered an automated Jonny Cab to take them to the Reform centre.
“You know Doug, my boobs will be lost without you in there to keep them company”
“Well, when I’m back to being big again I will have to make sure to pay them plenty of attention from the outside”
He laughed patting what fraction of these breasts he could with his hands and then shut his eyes and lay back to enjoy the ride.

“I am sorry Madam but the route to the specific building your requested is blocked, what would you like me to do?”
The robotic driver spun around to talk to Melina and she asked why the route was blocked.
“I am getting that information now for you Madam, downloading data from traffic central. It would appear that there is a ladies brassier and a skirt being removed from the streets ahead that we need to traverse. The garments are unusually large and they necessitate specialist handling equipment, all effort is being made to clear the routes but I am unable to determine when they will be free. An alternate route is also blocked by the presence of a pair of ladies boots, I am sorry for this inconvenience.”
Both Doug and Melina burst out laughing at the robot taxi driver and his summary and they decided that Melina should simply walk the rest of the route.

When they entered the Reform centre an army technician greeted them and told them that he had the main Reformator ready for Doug. Placing her man down on the platform ready to be enlarged she kissed him and casually rubbed his body across the front of her blouse unseen by the technician who was looking at a holo-monitor ready to operate the system.
“Gonna miss that”
Doug said loud enough for only his giant girlfriend to hear and she smiled down and backed away.

“Ok sir, keep still and this won’t take a minute.”
The technician said and then frowned at the display.
“Oh,...sir?”
“What is it?”
Melina said seeing the look of confusion on the technicians face.
“I am not registering his unique energy signature it’s like he is stood on the platform and the sensors are seeing him but they are not registering him as a target? It’s like he is invisible but this doesn’t make sense? If we can’t lock on to him we can’t....”
“You can’t make me taller”
Doug shouted up finishing the man’s sentence.
“Melina, I think my exposure to the pure concentration of the energy has rendered me permanently this size, it should have killed me but I think my body is saturated with the energy and it no longer has any effect. I’m going to be like this for the rest of my life”
“He’s right Miss the readings here, everything he explained confirm that we simply cannot bring him back to normal size”
“Oh Doug”
Dropping to her knees before the platform Melina did not know what to say, how could you console a man who would be toy sized, less than two inches tall for the rest of his life?
“Don’t worry Melina, I kind of suspected when I survived that this might be the case, but I am lucky to be alive”
“It’s not a problem for me Doug you know I adore you this tiny to me, and if you can live it then I will promise to take good care of my little man”
“Well how about picking me up and taking me home then, big woman!”

They spent the day together, Doug riding around in her cleavage as he’d been accustomed to whilst she shopped for a temporary wardrobe until they had news of when they could embark for Mars. Melina rather liked taking him out in public stowed away on her person so secretly and knew this would be an interesting life together. She bought a nice new dress, a slinky red one and some fresh underwear all with her tiny man’s approval.

When they arrived home late that evening a police officer was waiting for them, he explained that the craft that had been sent to Mars in order to detain Cohaagan and Lori and her followers had not made it, it had gone missing somehow and they were very alarmed at this unexpected occurrence. Once it had entered radio silence as it accelerated tohyperspace they never heard back from it again and Mars itself was not communicating which wasn’t surprising under the circumstances. Doug couldn’t think of any explanation but he offered that he would gladly go with Melina back to Mars and accompany a second mission, however the authorities refused, he had done enough they said and they would handle things.

However it was not long before they heard that the second mission also failed and went missing like the first and now there was a deep fear from the military that Cohaagan was behind this. Hearing this news Melina and Doug renewed their request to return and they were told to standby. Meanwhile the police visited them again and told them that the replica of Lori they had defeated was adamant that she needed to speak to them both before she disappeared which would be in only a few hours, this was her last request before she ceased to exist.

Curious Melina was transported to the detention cells within the local police headquarters down town where she was being held and she was told that if she walked down the corridor there would be a room on the right hand side where this special prisoner’s cell was. Thanking the guard Melina strolled down the corridor and whispered to Doug who was riding inside her cleavage and had a problem to see out and ahead. Her red dress was tight and he was restricted from moving, although he couldn’t complain.
“I don’t want her to see you like this Doug, let me hear what she has to say and you keep quiet down there ok?”
“Sure”
He agreed and saw no point in declaring his presence for her to gloat over his tiny size.

When Melina turned to face the end cell, the force field barrier was in place and she made sure not to step over the threshold and shock herself against this invisible wall.
“Ah, so he sent the girlfriend did he, that wasn’t very manly of him now was it? I wanted to see Doug not you my pretty, what I have to say is for his ears only and I have barely a few hours before I vanish”
Melina smiled down at the woman who had stepped close to face her, it was nice for her to see that this Lori had been cut down to size and was only five foot six inches tall. Melina towered over her and rather liked this fact, she was also glad that she chose to wear the four inch heels that she had recently purchased to match her new red dress.
“You can tell me, I will let Doug know if it’s important shorty”
It was too hard for Melina to resist adding shorty to the tale end of her sentence as she wanted to provoke this Lori.
“Shorty, ha! What little you know. I only want to speak to my husband no one else, and especially not you”
“That’s not going to be possible so spit it out Lori, why did you make us come here to see you in the first place?”
“What was that you said my dear? Why did you make us come here? Doug’s here isn’t he with you I mean?”
Melina tried to act cool realising she had made a slip in her words but continued to deny Doug was present.
“I’m willing to bet that right now, he’s tiny and he is hiding under the cover of your dress in between your huge knockers. I know he was desperate to get into my bra’s every chance he could”
“No...he’s not.........”
Suddenly Doug forced his body up between the breasts, and his face popped out just peering over the base of the plunging neckline of her red dress.
“Ok Lori, I am here so what’s the deal?”
“Oh how wonderful. You shrunk down small so the two of you could celebrate your victory was that it? He’s good when he wriggles inside you isn’t he Melina, although this size is a bit small for good penetration, I find he gets lost too easily don’t you? Like a tampon with a broken string......”
Trying to rile Melina the replica of Lori looked very smug now.
“Cut it out Lori and cut to the chase, what do you have to say?”
“I wanted to tell you something Doug, but in private just you and me, she will have to hand you over so we can speak more easily”
“If you think that I am letting him be near him you......”
“You can always enlarge him back to normal, or can you?”
There seemed to be a sudden thin smile appearing on this Lori’s lips and she suspected something was wrong and that was why Doug appeared so small for the visit.
“You were caught in the blast weren’t you? Still down in the chamber with all that energy? Oh how funny, you are stuck like this aren’t you Doug, stuck like an insect. This just gets better and better, how fitting is this? The very man that loved to be amongst giant tits is now going to live with giant tits for the rest of his life!”
There was a loud almost cackle of amusement from her and this laughter carried down the empty corridor with an ominous echo.
“Had your fun now Lori? You know, I may only be a few inches tall but at least I will be alive”
“And so will the real version of me and that’s all I care about”
“Yeh, rotting in some prison cell like this one along with her buddy Cohaagan”
Doug put this across trying to be assertive as a man could when he was conversing from the unusual balcony of his girlfriend’s cleavage.
“That’s not going to happen, tell me Doug have they sent any military to Mars yet? Did the ships get there ok?”
There was a stunned silence from both Melina and Doug, this version of Lori seemed to be very clued up about what was going on outside her cell and it wasn’t from any news broadcast.
“What do you know Lori?”
“Tell you what Doug, you come and spend a pleasurable half an hour with me and I will tell you everything before my atoms vanish”
“No, you are not getting your hands on my man ever again”
Heaving her chest out so that it rose and tucked Doug away from view beneath the swelling flesh on both his sides, Melina made her protective point and then her finger parted her breasts in order to allow him to fall down to the base of her bra and totally out of sight as she pulled her dress up to cover her chest more modestly.
“Well if you can’t trust him to keep his hands to his self then I understand but you will want to hear what I have to say, think about it but not for too long as you keep reminding me I won’t be hanging around for much longer”

Melina walked off up the corridor and out of listening distance from the main cells, she looked at Doug fishing him out from her bra and he was not happy.
“Mel, please we need to learn what she know’s it could be important to save those two ships that have gone missing”
“But Doug, you are so small and she is so....well I don’t want her to be with you again”
“I understand honey, why don’t you get the gaurd’s to put some restraining cuffs on her hands and then I will be perfectly fine”

They could not debate this for very long and Melina conceded to allow this meeting between her man and this replica of Lori take place, when he was presented to her the guards had used some magnetic shackles on her hands to ensure they were cuffed behind her back and Doug was placed on a stool whilst she remained on the bed opposite with the cuffs magnetised to a secure point on the wall. Restraining her like this was necessary given his size and now it seemed he would be safe to talk with her alone as her arms and hands would not be able to get anywhere close to him.
“I’ll be just down the corridor baby, shout if you need me”
“I’ll be fine”
Doug answered and watched the force barrier activate whilst Melina walked away.
“How touching, she really loves you, just like I did”
“You mean, the real you”
Corrected Doug.
“Now tell me what is this all about, what do you know about the transports?”
“Ooh, so eager to know aren’t we? And here I was wanting a cosy chat”
“We have nothing to say to each other Lori, it’s all over and your side lost”
“Did we? I see my old husband the genius, the scientific wiz sitting across from me the size of an insect and you think we have lost?”
“Well, my size was a small sacrifice to save the world”
“Really, but what if I told you that you have not saved the world”
“Oh come on Lori out with it, there is no threat to this planet now that you and your little clone army are back to regular size and about to vanish from reality”

Chapter 86 by summa0

“You are right Doug, no threat to this planet but you have not saved the real Earth yet”

She smiled and beamed her lovely white teeth at him, waiting to see if she had baited him enough.
“The real Earth? I don’t get what you are saying?”
“You my little Doug, and I mean little, are standing on a duplicate Earth. Do you remember that the real Lori duplicated you when she captured you and Melina at her apartment? She had her own Douggie Doll who was mind altered to work for our cause?”
With a heavy gulp Doug nodded.
“Well he came up with a brilliant plan, he said the only way to defeat you would be to use the duplication device and point it at the real earth, creating a duplicate Earth nearby. Only then he said could this plan be fully tested, sending us to the duplicate Earth our expendable replica lives could serve to prove if there was a flaw in our plan before we attempted it on the real Earth”
“No, that’s not possible, you cannot duplicate an entire planet!”
“The duplication technology is beyond your understanding Doug, it duplicated me, it can duplicate a whole planet as long as it could see the entire planet and from Mars that was easy to make possible. Right now your sacrifice here, your clever little plan to foil our mission has only proved that we need to be better when Lori duplicates another army and starts this all again on the real Earth. Call this a trial run and how perfect that you will be out of the picture along with me, because this planet and everything around it except for you and Melina will cease to exist in say a few hours”

This revelation left Doug stunned, speechless. If it were true he had been out manoeuvred and didn’t even suspect this outcome, but as she said it was his own brilliance behind it.
“Wait if this is true then what happened to the shuttles, why didn’t anyone recognise a second earth, why.....”
“I don’t have all those answers little man, but I do know that the duplicate you, whilst he is alive is helping Cohaagan with everything, he’s thought this out well”

There was a silence as Doug took this all in and then suddenly realised that he had to get off this Earth before it vanished and left him and Melina suffocating in the vaccum of space where it once existed.
“Melina!”
He shouted but just as he did the replica of Lori did something rather unexpected, she kicked off her prison issue shoes and stretched out a long leg bringing her giant toes over Doug, before he could react she parted two of her toes and then held his body between these thick digits and he could not escape from between them! Lifting him up she giggled at how clever she had been, his little body trapped in her toe cleavage and feeling his little fists beating down on the tops of her toe nails was quite funny and did not hurt in the slightest.
“Did you forget how flexible I am Doug? You look so adorable between my big toes, good enough to eat!”
Doug actually released a scream as her leg lifted and then twisted and he saw her upper body leaning in to greet her foot! The mouth, her giant cave like mouth was wide open ready to receive him and Melina arrived just at the second that this Lori actually managed to pop his body fully inside her mouth! Hurrying the guard to deactivating the force barrier Melina was in a panic seeing her man fall inside this woman’s mouth. Doug was totally bewildered, the toes had fed him to her mouth and now he was inside and on her wet giant tongue in the relative darkness behind her teeth. He struggled but the tongue moved him and there was a nothing to hold onto as he was plunged back into her throat! Down he went, swallowed by her like some large sweet. The smell was revolting, the feeling of travelling inside her body was horrible as the slick walls felt slimy and their coating was stinging his flesh as he tried not to go all the way down. Yet try as he might be was heading for her stomach, swallowed by her to be digested by her, was this the end for him he wondered as he knew there was no escape from this prison within a prison.

Melina and the gaurd were too late, the replica of Lori laughed as they entered and licked her lips before Lori.
“He was so yummy right to the end, I really, really enjoyed eating him”
“Bitch!”
Shouted Melina as urged the gaurd’s to unlock the magnetic restraint so they could force this woman to vomit. Melina stuck her fingers down the woman’s throat she did vomit and the horrid sight of Doug mixed up in the contents of her stomach acid was revealed across the floor.
There was no stopping Melina from picking him up, despite how soiled he was and she quickly held him in her palm and checked to see if he was in one piece and still alive? Of course he was and he spluttered and coughed and then vomited himself.

Half an hour later and they left the prison, Doug was cleaned up but had to go naked between Melina’s breasts as his clothes were foul, he relayed to her what the replica of Lori had told him and Melina found it hard to believe.
“So, if she is telling the truth, then all this, everything around us I can see right now will vanish?”
“And we will die, we would be left floating in space as the only real things here”
“But, how long? When will we know?”
“Minutes, a few hours I don’t know the exact timing”
He answered.
“I don’t know if it’s even true but, it’s possible and if it happens then they have won”

Sitting in the park outside the prison and looking at the sky, Melina found this all too amazing to comprehend that they would have to resides themselves to dying potentially if this truth came about but then Doug suddenly thought of something and excitedly waved his arms in her cleavage to get the attention of his giant girl.
“Mel, the transport we came here on. That transport is real, it was from Mars, the women were duplicates but that was a real ship, if we can get back to the space port we can survive in the ship and then save the real Earth!”

In less than twenty minutes they were on board the ship, the authorities did not believe their story, how could you tell people that they would cease to exist when they all thought they were the real versions of themselves? However they saw no harm in letting Melina and Doug sit aboard the craft with its systems idling in the hanger, after all they had saved this Earth and they could humour them with this.

An hour passed and then another and they both wondered if this was all some joke from the replica of Lori but then there was a strange light from the outside and the displays on the automated system for the ship lit up on the flight deck where Melina sat with Doug pacing around on the skirted lap of her red dress. Suddenly this skirt beneath his feet vanished and he fell between her thighs, tumbling down over her giant pussy to land on the small patch of seat that remained. As he recovered he looked up at Melina who was not wearing anything, the dress had vanished leaving him a giant naked girlfriend to gaze up at. Around the craft everything had now vanished and what was the inside view of a hanger was replaced with the view of distant stars as they floated in space!
“She....was right, she was telling the truth!”
Melina said in awe of the sight realising an entire planet and its population had ceased to exist, which was truly mindboggling to comprehend.

It took them both some time to appreciate how lucky they were and right now they had to settle down to a new purpose and plan. Finding an old stewardesses uniform a little on the snug side, Melina luckily had something to wear now but Doug was left naked and tried not to be distracted by his tall girlfriend squeezing into these clothes donated from what had to be a less endowed and obviously far shorter woman. There was no way the smart fitted jacket would reach around her breasts and the tight top beneath, gaped on every button hole. Lifting Doug onto her shoulder Melina asked him to help with the onboard systems and told him not to keep staring between her buttons in a joking fashion.
“Where to now little guy?”
“The real Earth I guess”
“Ok, so where is it? I can only see the other planets on the navigation console here?”
“Those are fake readings, I know that because I would have done that myself, they set the duplicate Earth up and probably launched some holo probes to fool the onboard sensors and the people on the duplicate planet. It’s cleverly done because the other me must have done it.”
“Ok, so if they don’t exist then where is the real Earth?”
It took Doug a while to figure out how to filter out the projected false information and as he was doing so, their communications system prompted that there was an incoming message.
“Doug, what’s that? Someone’s trying to reach us?”

They hit the accept button from the anonymous caller and allowed the holo projection to reveal who was wishing to speak to them whilst Melina popped Doug in through one of the gaping holes of her top so he was hidden inside.
“Ah Melina”
A familiar voice recognised her and it was Lori, the real Lori!”
It was clear from the scene behind Lori that she was with Cohaagan and they were somewhere in the new city.
“So, Doug worked out an escape plan he is so resourceful isn’t he?”
“What do you want Lori?”
“I want to gloat what else, you may have survived, my little Douggie predicted that you might but we have been monitoring what you did on Earth with one of my little Douggie’s stealth probes and we now know thanks to you what weaknesses our plan has. When my new girls become giantesses on the real Earth in the next hour or so, they won’t allow the same thing to happen.”
“You know we will try and stop you, Doug will find a way”
“Of course Melina where is he? I don’t see his handsome face?”
“He’s indisposed right now”
“Really, because I learned that he had been permanently shrunk in his attempt to sabotage my network of atmospheric towers”
It appeared that Lori knew most everything and Doug decided to reveal himself by climbing through the gaping hole between two buttons.
“There he is, hello sweetie look at how tiny you are this is such an unexpected bonus!”
“Yeh, but my size hasn’t stopped me before Lori, even if I am little over an inch tall, I can still make a difference”
Cohaagan overheard Doug’s comments on the loud speaker and came to the side of Lori.
“Over an inch tall?”
Came the first comment from Cohaagan clearly amused.
“You haven’t told them yet have you Lori?”
The two of them laughed like evil villainesses having concluded a plan.
“Told us what?”
Melina asked bluntly and very fed up with all this needless banter.
“We let you get aboard that ship to Earth, you played directly into our hands. That ship was directed to the duplicate Earth and you didn’t have a clue, but what you didn’t know was that to keep this new Earth out of detection from the real one, and to make it easier to fool the sensors on the duplicate Earth you could say we fused some technologies thanks to a brilliant idea by our new little Douggie. He duplicated the Earth but made it a miniature, one we could easily shield from the real one and your craft and all of you onboard were shrunk before you even took off, you just didn’t realise that the entire hanger was converted into a reformation chamber, it was going to be my way of stopping any forces trying to land on Mars and use our facilities but it came in most useful to scale you guys down for when you arrived on the little planet Earth.”

Her long winded speech left both Melina and Doug paralysed in fear for this was a new twist they had never predicted. They couldn’t say anything for they were not prepared for what came next.
“So Doug, when you say that you are over an inch tall, take a good look at Melina there behind you. See that body of your great big giantess of a girlfriend? Well think about this, Melina is actually half an inch tall!...................I look forward to you both arriving on the real Earth if you can make in time with that little ship of yours. Oh and Doug, you will recognise me I’ll be the blonde who can be measured in MILES as she towers over you!”.......................................

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10554