Everyday Tiny by GrapeApple853
Summary:

 

Read Ella's short stories about her tiny life as she's struggles being born tiny and squishy as everyone around her is unaware of her existing or forgeting about her.

You can also use my story for the Writing.com Interactive Stories, but please read the Everyday Tiny for informations and rules I've given.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Object, Adult 30-39, BBW, Mature (40-49), Body Part, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 27402 Read: 75815 Published: April 10 2021 Updated: March 13 2022

1. Info for the characters. by GrapeApple853

2. Ella the seat cushion by GrapeApple853

3. The Unaware Angry Neighbor by GrapeApple853

4. (Don't) Notice Me, Principal Brooke by GrapeApple853

5. Ella and her Oblivious captor by GrapeApple853

6. Ella vs Aunt Mia's Nipple/Asshole by GrapeApple853

7. Ella vs Clare's feet by GrapeApple853

8. BubbleElla for Miss Kimberly Wilson by GrapeApple853

9. The Pepper's by GrapeApple853

10. Two Women vs one tiny human by GrapeApple853

11. Suggestions/Requests by GrapeApple853

Info for the characters. by GrapeApple853

Ella Jane was born tiny. Her adoptive mother and her big step-sister didn’t know what to do, but they accepted her, no matter how small she was. Ella loves her family, her friends, neighbors, and her teachers. Still, sometimes they forget about her very quickly and accidentally step on her, eat her, squish her into their bras or panties, trap her between their cleavage, stuck to their asses, accidentally absorbed/attached/ plastered/stuck her to their breast/ass, using her as gummy soap for their showers, lay on her, or even sat on her. The list keeps continuing. It’s not only her them, but everyone seems to forget about her very quickly. She also somehow kept being separated from her family and friends for a while when she got trapped, stuck to a stranger or someone she knew. When her sister sat on her by accident, her skin was flexible, like stretchy and squishy. They can ever stretch her into anything they want her to be, panties, thong, bra, yoga mat, washcloth/washrag, towel, soap, seat cushion, etc. Her mother, her sister, and her friends always apologized to Ella every time they didn’t notice her or forget about her, and she forgave them. She’s lucky she can’t die. They don’t have to spend a lot on cash if her mother or sister hides her from sight for vacations, movies, carnivals, etc.


These short stories will forever and always involve the unaware, although I’ll allow a broken Ella if she spends too many years or months if she’s stuck to someone or if she’s in them. My favorite is when Ella submits herself to her goddess ass. For example, she’ll call her to capture her goddess as her capture is aware they can make her do whatever they want.  (if someone speaks another language, they are also unaware because they have no idea what Ella is saying. And if someone thinks Ella likes to be stuck to them or stretched into an object, like a thong or a seat cushion since Ella won’t be able to talk to them since they can only feel her vibrating a bit, their oblivious, thinking Ella like it, or when they think she’s just a simple tiny toy they can “play” with). Includes in Boobs, Butt, Feet with socks on (There my least favorite, sorry), Anal Vore or as others call it, butt/ass crack, maybe Shoes, Boob Vore, Nipple vore, Soft Vore, Vagina vore (No birth or being reborn), and farts.


If anyone plans to write these in the writing.com interactive, I’ll allow it, but there are some rules here. Rules: NO links in any chapters! That also includes pictures and a link to another website, just absolutely zero links (and I’m just saying, don’t let Zinyzang add any chapters in there unless there’s a way to delete them.), NO flashbacks, but I’ll allow several flashbacks how Ella met or see them, probably won’t notice her too. NO Throwing Ella into the trash or recycled. NO short stories. Not like just one or two paragraphs or just 55 words in one sentence or what you want to choose, like on the next chapter it just has a sentence like which one front or back, absolutely not. NO transforming Ella into a dildo or an anal bead.


Chapters need to be longer than that instead of just three sentences or two paragraphs. NO center paragraphs, please. NO Male characters. NO killing Ella or any other characters. NO Au’s. NO creating chapters that make no sense or don’t connect anything to the rest of the chapters. NO kids or children in this story, each character’s age should be 16 and up! NO animal vore. NO turning her into a science experiment or an art project in the stories. NO turning her into a shirt, a skirt, pants, yoga pants, or a dress, sorry. And again, remember, this is an unaware shot and stories. NO using Ella as a pad or a tampon for Periods. You know the female cycle. NO strippers.


                                                                                                                                          All of them are Females


Note: I mostly like the females/giantess/goddess (except Ella, she has A breast-sized and a flat ass) if they’re either Fair, almond medium, olive, medium brown or light creamy/rich tan skin. I love it when their breast size are either C (maybe), D, DD, E and F. And I love their ass when they’re huge, round, something that Ella couldn’t escape from. I don’t care for the hair color, though. I’ll let your think about what Ella’s family, friends, etc. what they look like with this description.

 

Tiny Girl: Ella Jane (Age: 16) A teenager who’s 1 cm or inches tall after her biological mother gave birth to her before passing away. Ella was later adopted by a lovely mother and an amazing sister who loves her no matter who small. However, Ella sometimes has difficulty getting them to notice she’s there right in front of them or perhaps below them.

 

Ella’s Mother: Mary Jane (Age: 45) A lovely mother who loves her daughter and her tiny child. She adoptive her when no one else would. She tends to be very careful around Ella but not good enough when she doesn’t see or hear her. Mary’s goal is to make sure both her girls have a happy life, even when she keeps forgetting her adoptive daughter.

 

Ella’s Big Sister: Olivia Jane (Age: 19) A kind big sister anyone could ask for. She’s sometimes overprotective of her if she sees Ella’s bullies, Aunt Annie, or their prankster cousin, Penelope. Sometimes she forgets about her, and sometimes she doesn’t. She continuously checks on her mother if Ella is stuck to her or other family members who visit them, but not their bras or panties. She loves her sister dearly to her heart.

 

Ella’s Aunts:

 

Mia Rich (Age: 42) A clumsy, ditzy aunt. Somehow, Ella gets stuck to her Aunt like some sort of magnet. She was attached to her ass, her breast, inside her ass crack, inside her breast, inside her stomach, shoes, everywhere on Mia! Even when Mia wears her without noticing or uses her to wash her body. Mia cares about her and sees Ella as nothing but a cute innocent dumpling she could keep to herself. If she didn’t forget about her or Annie or Penelope distract her from rescuing Ella.

 

Ora Neutron (Age: 47) A caring, kind woman Ella could probably trust. She’s like a second mom and a second sister to her. Ora is willing to help her get her out of awkward or a sticky situations unless she spotted her stuck to someone or on herself if she didn’t notice her. She’s pretty great at talking to her captor and easily removes her without them noticing, even when her captor is her family.

 

Annie Sweets (Age: 44) A despicable lady who wants nothing with Ella and sees her as a disgusting being. She pretends to be nice to her sisters, including Olivia, even though Olivia knows she hates her little sister. She doesn’t care what it takes but get rid of Ella once and for all. Even if it means she’s stuck to her, her family, anyone.

 

Ella’s Cousins:

 

Mia’s Daughters: Camila Rich (Age: 24) She’s neutral to Ella. She doesn’t mind having a tiny cousin. Ella and Camila have many in common in visiting different conventions, going to the mall or vacations. Suppose Camila doesn’t forget Ella or lose her. She offers to help Ella get herself out of a situation if she is alone and if their family forgets about her. Camila will either put Ella on herself or her mother, Mia.

 

Penelope Rich (Age: 16) She love’s playing pranks and jokes on everybody. She mainly uses Ella for her tricks by sticking or stretching her into something else on her family or anyone she sees for her next target before forgetting about her, waits for them to find Ella themselves or if she decided to tell them or not, because last time she said Ella is stuck to them, they don’t know if it’s true or not. She primarily uses Ella to prank on her mother, saying Ella has a crush on her and likes to be close to her.

 

Mary’s Best Friends:

 

Emma Carter (Age: 42) She does tend to forget about Mary adopting a tiny girl. But, sometimes she sees her, or sometimes if she’s in a bad mood, she decides to use Ella as a stress toy, imaging her as her rival or someone she hates as if she shrunk them. So, Ella must be careful and watch how Emma’s mood is.

 

Mila Penn (Age: 39) Only heard about Mary’s tiny daughter but never actually seen her. She always imagines what would the little girl taste like. Would the small girl see her as her goddess as Mila tells her to do whatever she wants? What would it be like if she adopted Ella first before Mary, it’d be adorable carrying her around in her cleavage.

 

Aria Stone (Age: 43) She does remember visiting Mary’s home and seeing her on the couch, but she enjoys pretending and makes herself unaware of Ella on purpose. Sometimes, she sees her as a toy and sees her as Mary’s daughter. Even when she leaves their home or leaves work, she sometimes has this strange feeling Ella is on her, but she ignores it before she forgets about it because Ella is a cute girl/toy.

 

Mary’s Best Friends Daughters:

 

Emma: Lily Carter (Age: 23) Lily sometimes heard her mother about a tiny girl, so she thought she was just drunk or something. Ella tries to get her attention from Emma’s daughter, but it isn’t easy.

 

Aria: Grace Stone (Age: 17) Grace knows her sometimes but not close friends. They may be in the same school and sometimes hang out, but it’s nothing. Although, she does keep finding Ella in her shoes as she wears her socks.

 

Hannah Stone (Age: 29) Hannah doesn’t know Ella very much as she enjoys yoga and running laps around her neighborhood. She doesn’t live far away from her mother since she sometimes visits her little sister. Grace did mention something about a tiny girl through.

 

Mary’s Best Friends Sisters:

 

Mila: Aurora Cassidy (Age: 45) Aurora enjoys doing everything to keep her body perfect. She never met or heard of a tiny girl in her life and only visited her sister once a month every year. She mostly enjoys taking a suntan on her soft skin.

 

Aria: Lucy Emerson (Age: 32) She visits her sister every chance she gets to take her fantastic shower and free food. Grace doesn’t mind, but Aria is annoyed by it. She never hears anything about a tiny girl. But she did find a weird, shaped toy of a person, and she had to take it with her.

 

Mary’s Boss: Wendy West (Age: 48) Wendy heard about Ella, and she’s surprised she existed. She keeps herself busy, living in luxury as she keeps thinking about that tiny girl. When Ella met her for either “Bring your child for workday” or she was stuck to her mother, Ella thought maybe Wendy would be friendly. At least she’s half right through. Ella sees her as a giant woman who could eat her with her dessert because she remembers Wendy commenting she smells like vanilla.

 

Mary’s Best Friends Bosses:

 

Emma: Piper Hutton (Age: 43) Piper never heard of a tiny girl. So if Ella finds her way in her office or her home, she probably won’t see Ella because of her terrible eyesight, and she listens to her phone calls every hour, so there’s a five percent chance she might find Ella.

 

Mila: Wendy West

 

Aria: Herself

 

Mary’s Coworkers:

 

Genesis Harlow (Age: 41) Ella can tell Genesis wants to get rid of her for her mother’s sake. Genesis will put Ella in a challenging situation with other employees, or she’ll take care of Ella herself. Sometimes she didn’t know she had already gotten rid of her by accident or that Ella was on her.

 

Alice Kim (Age: 39) Ella accidentally got into her shoes one time, and Alice was unaware why her shoes felt so comfortable, not to mention one of her favorite lucky socks doesn’t stink anymore if Ella’s in there. Alice cares about Ella like her daughter and always brings her back to her mother after she tries Ella as her meal, places her between her cheeks, cleavage, etc. There’s a chance Alice will remember Ella or forget about her and carries on her day.

 

Mary’s Coworkers Sisters:

 

Alice: Naomi Monroe (Age: 41) She never met Ella or heard of a tiny girl. It’s a rare occasion she ever meets her if she visits her sister. She lives across the state, and she could barely feel Ella when she was on her. Ella tends to stay away from her breast because they seem very hungry for her whenever she’s close to one of them.

 

Olivia’s Friends:

 

Chloe Wilson (Age 20) Chloe could tell she loves her tiny sister. That’s why she thinks it’s funny when she puts Ella in places she could never escape. On Ella’s mother, her sister, and even her own mother. She enjoys it when her sister and Mary forget about her entirely before she does herself. She remembers her sister’s face when she first saw Ella, blushing, and she would enjoy giving Ella as a gift to her big sis.

 

Nora Davis (Age 19) Ella can tell she’s a bit over-excited when Nora gets a chance to see her, just to squeeze the life out of her with her breast. Nora love’s cute small things, and Ella is a perfect person for her. Ella tries to escape from her kisses, from her hugs, and especially a shower with her. When Nora gets too happy, she’ll lose Ella and completely forgets about her five seconds later!

 

Olivia’s Friends Mom’s:

 

Chloe: Kimberly Wilson (Age 44) She never heard of Ella since her daughter doesn’t mention her. Ella remembers when she tried to get her attention last time; she accidentally ate her when Chole put’s her in the mashed potatoes. Kimberly begs her daughter to cook her meals every day, trying to figure out what that secret ingredient is. Or asking if she could borrow her daughter’s “special” toy to put in between her cheeks.

 

Nora: Lexi Davis (Age 39) Ella is highly terrified of Nora’s mother. She seems to hate anything she sees except her daughter. She once uses Ella as a stress mint gum, being chewed the hell out of her. Lexi is blinded by rage, and she doesn’t know Ella is a tiny human and thinks of her as a toy by sitting on her repeatedly until she’s flat as a pancake in her recliner chair or stuck to her naked rear.

 

Olivia’s Friends Sisters:

 

Chloe: Stella Wilson (Age 33) Ella didn’t think much about her, except whenever Stella visits them, she wants Ella to role play with her. Ella should have seen this coming of the role play, a tale of a giantess and the lonely tiny princess. At least Stella sees her as a person, but her image is a little different cause she sees Ella as an average height instead of her tiny inches. It’s incredibly annoying she likes her one second then forgets about her the next day.

 

Ella’s Bullies:

 

Trish Pepper (Age: 17) Ella hate’s Trish more than anything in the world. She has her for both English and Maths. Trish always gets a chance behind the teacher’s back by humiliating her, squishing her, or forgetting about her when she stuck to her somewhere on her body. Ella hate’s it when Trish has a chance to bully her whenever she has a chance. She just wants to pass her class and be done with this.

 

Polly Timber (Age: 16) Polly is a friend of Trish and a bully of Ella. She finds it hilarious to do something great instead of boring classes finally. She also has the same class as Trish and Mandy. She enjoys watching Ella getting stuck in a tight situation or using her for her chair.

 

Mandy Lane (Age: 16) Mandy is a friend of Trish and Polly and a bully of Ella. She’s clever and knows how to stretch Ella into something permanent. She also has the same class as Trish and Polly. She enjoys humiliating Ella by putting her in her bra to support her breast before going on her day.

 

Bully’s Mother:

 

Trish: Natalie Pepper (Age: 40) Natalie never heard of this tiny girl or that her daughter is bullying someone. She’s unaware of Ella when she thinks she’s a piece of clothing or on her body. She’s a nice, gentle, kind woman (sometimes) who never hurt a fly, except wasp and hornets. She thinks Ella is a toy when she finds her on her bed. She enjoys playing a giantess with a helpless tiny, taking her to her showers or smothering her with her body or pushing her into her cracks,

 

Polly: Savannah Timber (Age: 38) She doesn’t know her daughter is bullying anyone, nor thinks a tiny girl exists. Ella can see herself trap for eternity in Savannah’s butt crack. She shivered the last time she got trapped in there, and the smell of her gas was horrible. She tried to get her attention one time on her bed, but her boobs kept smothering her.

 

Mandy: Skylar Lane (Age: 41) Skylar is unaware that her daughter is bullying an innocent tiny girl. Ella has a tough time getting her attention if she keeps stepping on her with her gross, stinky sock! It’s already disgusting enough with her gas and her breath. Whenever her daughters aren’t around, and Ella is stuck in her house, she get’s herself drunk. Thinking Ella is part of her imagination before she starts kissing her as a toy, wishing a tiny girl was real so that she could kiss and cuddle.

 

Bully’s Sisters:

 

Trish: Ivy Pepper (Age: 16) She doesn’t know anything about Ella’s life and doesn’t care about her situation. Sometimes Ivy will help her if she’s in a mood, and sometimes she doesn’t and leaves Ella in her position. She also goes to the same gym class with Ella but barely notices if she’s stuck on one of the students or their PE teacher.

 

Mandy: Delilah Lane (Age: 24) Ella was stuck with Mandy’s sister one time, and it was a nightmare. Who would have ever thought she enjoys tanning every Saturday, going to the gym every day, and doing yoga while passing terrible gas or sweating all the time. Every time she sit’s on a chair, Ella feels an enormous two moons crushing her on the chair or the couch. It still felt the same thing if she was lying down, except for two gigantic melons this time.

 

Bully’s Aunts:

 

Trish: Crystal Lake (Age: 45) Crystal never met a tiny girl, but she does like to pretend she’s a giantess who loves to humiliate something small by trapping Ella in her ass. Trish would perhaps give Ella to her as a present or if she caught Ella. Ella’s primarily afraid of her breast because last time she was close to one of Crystal’s nipples, she got stuck in and trapped in her milky breast. If it’s not that, then it’s the fear of being eaten by her when she plays with her food.

 

Polly: Amy Mansion (Age: 40) Ella should have taken Spanish when she had the chance. Amy speaks in Spanish and lives across the country. A few months ago, Polly presented Ella as a present, telling her Aunt she brought a tiny living girl just for her. Amy listened to her as she told her that Ella loves to be stretched into anything she wants or needs, that Ella would never want to leave her side ever and wants to be close to her as possible. Ella should have known that whatever Polly said would be a nightmare for her. Not to mention if Amy kept stretching her into yoga, putting her in her meals, in her butt crack, anywhere until Ella manages to escape from her or if Amy forgets about her.

 

Ella’s Best Friend’s:

 

Pearl Jaber (Age: 17) At least Ella has a few friends by her side. Pearl is willing to help her out of a situation or look for her with Olivia. She and Ella enjoy spending their time in the library or going to the Mall with Sophie and Clare. Pearl also checks her clothes and body to see if Ella is stuck to her or check on others like her sister, but impossible when Ella is stuck on someone else. She sometimes finds Ella in her stomach most of the time.

 

Sophie Cooper (Age: 16) Sophie enjoys giving hugs and dressing up with Ella when they’re in a clothing department. She’s in PE with Ella whenever she needs a partner. She likes to tease Ella about her flavor or how she and her tongue have a connection with each other. Ella sometimes ends up in Sophie’s meals, even in a tiny snack. She’s forgetful of her little friend when Pearl and Clare had to sneak Ella into a movie theater by making Ella a piece of gum. Sophie volunteer to keep her safe before forgetting Ella is not an actual gum and swallows her.

 

Clare Sawyer (Age: 17) Clare is a friend of Pearl, Ella and Sophie. She’s like a mother in the group, making sure none of them get in trouble and keeping Ella close to her. She mostly puts Ella on her shoulder for safekeeping or in her bras before forgetting about her. She doesn’t want Ella to get lost or taken away by people she or her friends don’t know. If she thinks any place is too crowded, she’ll put her in her worn-out shoes.

 

Ella’s Best Friend Mom’s:

 

Pearl: Cybil Jaber (Age: 45) Ella avoids Pearl’s mother. She seems never to like Ella in the first place since she is small and gets herself into a situation. Pearl trusts her mother and believes her if she loses Ella. Cybil will lie and say she went home while she’s stuck in her cleavages, her ass, or in her shoes. Once her daughter forgets about her tiny friend, she also forgets about her and goes on with her day while Ella must get herself away from Pearl’s mother.

 

Sophie: Gaea Cooper (Age: 42) She sometimes cares about Ella and sometimes doesn’t. If she sees Ella accidentally stuck to her, she’ll either help her three or two times, depending on her mood. Sophie is aware of this, and she hopes this never happens again. Gaea wants Ella to get herself out of situations herself without anyone’s help or attention. If Ella uses all of Gaea’s help and if Gaea herself or someone else points her out that she’s stuck to her, she’ll leave her there to teach her a lesson while slowly forgetting about her. If Sophie reminds Ella, Gaea will lie and say she has already released her.

 

Clare: Jada Sawyer (Age: 38) Ella tends to stay away from Jada because of her overprotective mother instinct. If Ella isn’t with her mother, Jada will offer herself to take care of Ella while making sure Ella’s sister and her mother forget about her so that she can take care of her herself. Jada would always recommend staying in her ass crack or her cleavage. Clare would sometimes see something off about her mother and try to get Ella back to her family before forgetting about her. Ella swears to herself that her friends’ mother is too overprotective because of her tiny size.

 

Best Friend Sister’s:

 

Sophie: Susie Cooper (Age: 26) Ella has to make sure she compliments her looks and images whenever she sees Susie. If Susie sees Ella and she’s in a bad mood because of something, she’ll either put Ella in her shoes as she squishes her, chewing the hell out of Ella, or placing Ella on her skin and tan or someone she doesn’t know before forgetting about Ella. Sophie has to make sure to keep Ella hidden because Susie will look for her when she’s mad.

 

Ella’s Crush: Ruby Bell (Age: 16) Ella had a crush on Ruby when Ruby saved her from Trish. She could understand how Ella gets herself into trouble situations or when she’s stuck to her and never gets mad at her. Ella felt her squishy heartbeats every time she sees her in the hallway. They may not have the same classes, but they have the same lunch schedule. She feels safe around Ruby, and Ruby doesn’t mind Ella unless she forgets about her in a few seconds.

 

Ruby’s Mother: Isla Bell (Age: 43) Isla is unaware of Ella and never heard of her. Ella tends to get stuck to her more often, and like her Aunt, her body is a magnet to her squishy body. Isla even found her in a shower when Ruby was unaware she brought Ella with her. Isla thought she was a squishy soap and used her to clean her body. She wouldn’t even share it with her daughters, but she would share it with her sister. Ella hopes she doesn’t get anywhere trapped on Ruby’s mother’s skin, especially since she loves yoga.

 

Ruby’s Big Sister: Quinn Bell (Age: 28) Ruby tells Quinn about Ella and could understand why Ella always gets herself in uncomfortable trouble. She doesn’t mind a tiny girl having a crush on her sister. Quinn makes sure Ella doesn’t get lost herself or stuck with her mother. She apologies to Ella if she was too late on a situation Ella had gotten into or forgotten about her.

 

Ruby’s Aunt: Arya Addison (Age: 42) Ella did remember Ruby saying that her Aunt loves to travel around the world and staying there for one month. Ella should have been more careful when Arya sat on her butt naked after her shower and being taken with her. It took Ella weeks to get back home. Arya seems to enjoy the luxury food she finds or visiting waterparks so that Ella will find herself in her food or tanning into her skin.

 

Ella’s Teachers:

 

Miss. K (English, Age: 35) Miss. K always seems to forget about poor tiny Ella. She steps on her, sits on her, chewing her when she thought she was a piece of gum or using her as a seat cushion. When she finds Ella or realizes her mistake, she quickly apologizes to her. Ella just hopes Miss K keeps a careful eye on her next time.

 

Miss. Judy (PE, Age 43) Miss. Judy is also like Miss. K, see Ella for one second before forgetting about her. Ella doesn’t know whether or not Miss. Judy will only remember her if she was late to the gym and as her punishment for being late, she’ll either stuff Ella in her cleavage, put’s her in her shoes, or drop her in her panties before forgetting about her. Sometimes, Sophie would try to help her if she was paying attention to Ella or reminding Miss. Judy to release her.

 

Miss. Silver (Math, Age: 32) Strict, bossy, Rule-Abiding, and a little bit nice if someone gives her gifts. Miss. Silver will sometimes remember her if she calls on her, and sometimes, she doesn’t. Ella chooses her as her favorite teacher, even if math is terrible. But when she needs help, or someone needs help rights beside her, Ella will have a full view of her amazing enormous ass or her cleavage as Miss. Silver teaches her.

 

Miss. Joan’s (Geometry, Age 44) A teacher Ella wishes she never had. She always has a negative and angry attitude toward every student in her class. Her teaching is lazy, she never bothers to help them, but she gives them A’s and B’s, even when the questions are wrong, so everyone must go through with it to pass. Miss. Joan seems to pick on Ella a lot by sitting on her desk, stepping on her, or placing her on her chair so that she could sit on her before quickly forgetting about her. Sometimes she sends her to the Principal office, which Ella would gladly take to get away from her.

 

Miss. Smith (Librarian, Age 35) Ella tends to avoid Miss. Smith because she always complains about the students visiting her library. Ella only visits the library to hide from Trish or look for books. If she spots her, she’ll grab her and begin her story while complaining how her bra, chair, or her panties wouldn’t fit her right, etc. She’ll always plead with Ella to stretch her into something she needs and immediately stretch her without Ella’s answers. She always assumes it’s a yes, but Miss Smith reacts too fast to allow Ella to speak.

 

Ella’s Principal:

 

Miss. Brooke (Age 45) Miss. Brooke might be the only kindest person Ella has ever met. Even when Ella visits her office, Miss. Brooke is still unaware Ella comes in but only to others who see her. Miss. Brooke understands her tiny life and situation. She isn’t even upset if Ella is accidentally stuck or has been tanned to her body. Nor if she has somehow gotten into her purse or her home. Miss. Brooke sees Ella as the best student in her school before forgetting about her.

 

Ella’s Neighbors:

 

Luna Rose (Age: 37) Luna is Ella’s next-door annoying neighbor to the right, and she sees Ella either as a person, a toy, or something she could perhaps use for her workout or the beach. She’s sweet and pleasant to Ella and her family, but what she wants is just Ella before forgetting about her. If Ella doesn’t want to be stuck with Luna, she better make sure she doesn’t fall into her laundry basket because sometimes her washing machine doesn’t work and ask Mary if she could use her washing machine.

 

Kinsley Rosetta (Age: 47) Kinsley is perhaps one of those neighbors who want no one to touch her yard, back yard, or pool. Ella and her family thought it was best not to introduce themselves to her. Still, if Ella accidentally crosses her land and Kinsley sees her as a tiny talking toy, she could perhaps play with her or stretch Ella into something she needs. Best to be hidden from her than being spotted by her. If her mother and sister notice she’s a trap with Kinsley, they’ll either try to tell her she’s a tiny person, which she won’t believe, or try to get her back secretly.

 

Victoria Ellis (Age: 41) Victoria is a friendly neighbor right across the street. Since Ella has a window, she can have the best row to see her neighbor dressing up or getting ready for a shower. If Mary needs to visit somewhere and Olivia can’t look after Ella, she’ll bring Ella Victoria’s house to look after her, and also forgets about her. Victoria sees Ella as a cute candy she would never eat. Lovely, sweet, caring, kind, all of those fit her like a perfect neighbor.

 

Ella’s Former Crushes:

 

Miss. Silver: Ella used to have a crush on her for several months, and perhaps she does sometimes. Whenever she sees herself getting stuck in a situation that involves Miss. Silver. A seat cushion for her to use wherever she goes, a bra, trap to her ass, anything to be close to her. If her bullies put her in any of those situations, temporary or permanent, she’ll thank them in her head. Ella will give Miss. Silver an A+ for not noticing her. She won’t mind being unaware by her teacher if she’s anywhere near her. Sometimes she would purposely climb up on Miss. Silvers chair, just to be sat on her or in her coffee or sandwich.

 

Miss. Brooke: When Ella first saw her big breast and thick round ass, she thought she was a goddess until she remembered she’s a student and Miss Brooke was her Principal. Sometimes Ella thinks about sneaking into her office, pretending she’s in detention and has to stay in her office, sneaking into her food, seat, lunch, or if Miss Brooke asks her for help, whether personal or not, before she forgets Ella, she’s with her. If her bullies put her somewhere on Miss Brooke, she’ll be forever in their depth to spend her time (or perhaps eternity) with her Principal. If Miss. Brooke noticed Ella on her; Ella would lie to her that she felt safer to her (goddess) Principal or ask her for help to return her to her family.

 

Natalie Pepper: When Trish accidentally brought her one day a few months ago unaware, Ella manages to escape from her and witness her bully’s mother. She was hypnotized by her beauty, her lips, her soft breast and her smooth round ass. Ella thought she was in love with her bully’s mother. Since Natalie doesn’t know about her, Ella will probably “try” to escape from her when she’s close by to be “accidentally” squished by her, maybe stretch herself or let Trish see her so that she can be anything for Natalie. If Natalie is aware of her, Ella will pretend to be a toy or say she’s a gift for her and serve her as a goddess. Natalie does love playing with toys as if she spotted a tiny thief in her home, and they must pay the price for it since she’s the giantess. Ella’s going to keep quiet about her crush on her bully’s mother just in case.

 

Victoria Ellis: When Ella met her with her mother and her sister a few months ago, she tried not to stare at her gorgeous lips, just begging to be kissed by her. She was accidentally left behind on that day, and Ella immediately wants to get help from her neighbor. Still, after she witnesses her in the shower, all glorious as her naked body hit’s the water, Ella passes out and falls into her undergarments. Ella could try to get Victoria’s attention, but it’ll be hard when Victoria move’s around a lot to keep her shape. She’ll get sweaty real quick, and if Ella is anywhere near her skin, she’ll just stay there.

 

Aurora Cassidy: When Ella was taken by Mila by accident a few months ago, she didn’t know she had a hot-ass sister who came to visit her every once a month in a year. Ella wishes that it was her mothers’ friend instead of Mila. She was planning on thinking she should try to be taken by her rather than being stuck with an annoying person. Ella just wants to get closer towards her round cheeks calling for her. Even if Aurora finds her, Ella might lie and say she’s a gift for her before Aurora forgets about her or pretend to be a toy for her so that she can do whatever she wants with her.

 

Former Crushes for Ella (Those who had a crush on her):

 

Aunt Mia Rich: Mia thought Ella was her true soul mate if she kept being stuck to her. Whenever she finds her anywhere on her body or where she goes, she thinks maybe Ella doesn’t see her as her Aunt but as her lover. She thinks Ella wants her to stretch her into anything Mia wants, place her somewhere on her body, or use her like a towel or soap. Mia knew fate would be by her side. So she needs to keep her and Ella’s relationship a secret. Even though Ella never sees her Aunt as her lover unless her sanity will think she’s her lover due to being around her.

 

Wendy West: When Mary was unaware, she brought Ella with her. She thought her wishes came true. She always dreams of having her very own tiny person, and Ella belongs to her. Wendy wants to use her in every way. She was disappointed Mary had her but was surprised to find Ella on her. She does tend to forget about her sometimes, or perhaps every time after she’s done playing with her little love.

 

Jada Sawyer: When her daughter brought her tiny friend with her, she found her cute and innocent. A small girl like her shouldn’t be near her mother, her sister and not even her daughter. Ella should belong to her. Sure, she forgets about her all the time, but she’s trying. And after she finds her bathroom tub filled up with Ella in there, she thought maybe she wanted to be “close” to her as they bathed together, when it was only just for Ella.


Amy Mansion: When Polly gives her Aunt a gift of a tiny girl, she thinks her dreams are finally coming true. Since Amy speaks Spanish, Ella wouldn’t have a chance to tell her this is all a big misunderstanding that’s she’s not a gift for her. She felt devastated after losing her tiny girl months ago before she forgot it. She enjoys their time together when she sees her tiny in her cleavage or finds her in her butt crack. She thought Ella would want to stay to her close as possible or stretch into something useful for her goddess unless she forgets about her a few days later.


Stella Wilson: Stella’s goal is to make Ella her girlfriend or wife, no matter the cost. She believes the story she read, the giantess and the lonely tiny princess, was real and wished she could have a little princess and treat her with love. Her wish came true. Now she must figure a way to make sure both Ella’s mother and her sister forget about her so that she and Ella could live happily ever after before she forgets about Ella as well since she’s always stuck to her round cheeks.


Miss. Silver: She once heard of Ella having a crush on some girl, and she was pretty disappointed in her. Why couldn’t it be her? All the guys love her, all the girl wishes they have her body,  so why doesn’t Ella have a crush on her or even love her. Suppose she has ever caught her doing something perverted, which she wouldn’t mind, or make up a simple lie in that case. Miss. Silver can either call her mother to tell or lie about Ella’s actions and needs to be taught some lessons. Giving Miss. Silver a chance to have Ella all to herself as everyone forgets about her. Trapping her between her ass /cleavage, staying there for eight months so that Ella lets her guard down, seeing her as her goddess before giving her a chance she could return to her family or manipulate her broken mind into staying between her ass/breast forever. It’s too bad she never knew Ella did have a crush on her, but who to say Ella was only saying that to her so that she could go home.


Note: If you noticed a random job from the stories like an indoor/outdoor waterpark, a fast-food restaurant, clothing department, the Spa, our just a plan regular business company, it’s because I can’t decide. You can choose any jobs the characters could work at (except strippers). You can add more female characters if you like. Ella’s Aunt Boss, her crush mother, could work somewhere: students, teachers, sisters, strangers, neighbors, and anyone. Just don’t add any male characters, though.

Ella the seat cushion by GrapeApple853

“Hey! Tiny bug!” Ella woke up from a shouting before pulling off her enormous covers to see her cousin, Penelope, looking down at her with a playful grin. “Wake up!” She tells her. Ella groans as she just ruined her best dream, being an average size and height and hanging out with her crush. She hates it when her least favorite cousin visits her this week.

            “I’m up. What is it this time? Who are we pranking?” Penelope chuckles.

            “I’m glad you’re catching on. Today will be pranking on several strangers. They’ll never know what hit’s them!”

            “…No.”

            “Aww, come on. Don’t be a prank pooper.”

            “Well, I’m sorry, but I rather not join in on your prank with someone we don’t know. You left me with them last time!” Ella tells her. She doesn’t want to go through those time’s being sat, eaten, tanned, etc. It was a nightmare.

            “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you’ll be safe, and sound once were finished. Alright.”

            “I’m not sure-”

            “Great!” Penelope didn’t listen to Ella’s denial as she picks her up from her bed and puts her in her cleavage, smothering Ella from escaping.

            “Penelope!” Penelope didn’t listen as she rushes downstairs, as Ella’s mother and her aunt were talking in the kitchen before Mary and Mia noticed her.

            “Sweetie?” Mia calls for her as she reaches for the door. “Where are you going?”

            “About to prank some people. Be back soon!” She says, opening the front door and closes it, not giving her mother a chance to speak before leaving.

            Ella move’s around her cousin’s soft tits as they keep crushing her over and over again. She tries to call out to her cousin, but she ignores her. Whatever she’s planning, she better remembers me! She thought angrily while her breast kept smashing her together.

            “Alright! We’re here!” Penelope shout’s above her. Ella doesn’t know where “Here” is. She carefully climbs up her breast but keeps slipping down.

            “Uh, A little help?!”

            “Why yes, of course.” Penelope reaches between her breast and pulls Ella out before showing her where they are. They’re at a city park. “This is going to be so cool!” She giggles.

            “Penelope, why are we here?” Ella asks her. “And what are we going?”

            “Well, my dear tiny cousin, I’m going to turn you into a seat cushion and let everyone sit on you. They’ll never know it’s a tiny person!” She smiles.

            “W-Wait, I don’t think this is a good idea!” Ella shouted.

            “Don’t worry. I got you covered.” She put’s Ella on her shoulder and walks around the park until she spotted a bench with bushes behind she’s familiar with. “There it is.” She sits on the bench before reaches inside the bushes and pulls out a sign that says, “Sit on this cushion, and don’t take it!” Ella isn’t too sure about this. She has a strong feeling something will go wrong.

            “I don’t know.”

            “Don’t worry, and I’ll be right across from you on the other side of the bench, making sure no one would steal my lovely tiny prank apprentice,” Penelope promised before taking Ella off her shoulder and started stretching her.

            “Wait! Penelo-MMHHP!” Ella screams, but Penelope already stretches her body, plus her mouth, into a form of a seat cushion. Ella noticed her eyes and nose are in front of it, but her mouth was sealed tight from behind.

            “Wow, I did a great job this time, Ella. I couldn’t even see your eyes, nose, mouth, or any part of your body.” She tells her as she checks out her creation. “Welp, let the prank begins!” Penelope says and put’s Ella on the bench while putting the sign up right beside her. Ella could still see what’s going on as she looks up to see the tree branches, the birds flying around, and the blue sky. She gets the front row of who gets to use her as a cushion.  This is not how I want to spend my Sunday.

            She waits patiently as people look at her strangely before walking away while others decide to try. Her first seater was a businesswoman with a round ass as she’s talking on her phone. She looks at the sign for a second before rolling her eyes and sits down on Ella’s face. She was surprising surprised by how comfortable it was as Ella felt her wiggling on top of her to get herself more relax and then rested her total weight and hummed with a satisfied smile on her face.

            Ella was feeling herself blushing as this woman has no idea she’s sitting on a person! The lady seems to enjoy this gummy cushion as she rolled herself over her more, ground her butt a little bit harder. She continues talking on her phone, sitting on poor Ella as Penelope quietly laughs to herself.

            Ella’s second seater were two girls her age. One of them decides to plop down her rear on her while the other waits as they hear their friend telling them this cushion is fantastic. They take turns sitting on her, grinding and squishy her so that they could feel comfortable. Her third seater was a woman who appears to be holding her stomach with a scared expression.

Ella knows that look. It’s the same look her mother has when she eats too many tacos. The woman didn’t bother to read the sign and slam her butt on Ella. No. No. No! Get off! Get off! She releases a potent gas right on Ella’s face. She screams in her head, praying for this woman to get off of her. Every time she breathes in her gas through her nose, she wants to pass out. The woman sighs in relief while continues sitting on her for several minutes while wiggling her gassy ass on Ella. Penelope was trying her best not to laugh out loud from what she just seen.

The prank continues as more people kept trying out the seat cushion, crushing Ella’s face into a butt print. She wonder’s when Penelope will finish this prank and bring her back to her average size. She continues to stare up to see two pigeons on the tree branch. She doesn’t mind them until she hears a sound that sounded like a splat. Gross. She thought before forgetting the sign was still right beside her. Hopefully, it didn’t cover anything. And Penelope is still watching over me. Penelope was not keeping an eye on her cushion cousin as she sees an ice cream stand, but it has a line. She decides to wait in line to get her mint chocolate ice cream while forgetting Ella.

Ella wait’s patiently for Penelope until she sees another seater, and her heart stops immediately. It was Sophie’s mother, Gaea Cooper! Gaea sometimes doesn’t like Ella since she only helps her two or three times if she sees her stuck to her body or someone else or stretched into something. Gaea looks down at Ella with a curious face before pressing her hand on Ella’s face.

“Oh, So soft and squishy.” She said to herself before looking at the sign and reads it out loud. “Sit on the cushion and take it. My goodness, this is free? Must be my lucky day.” Ella hopes she didn’t hear that right. Take it? Take her!? Those damn pigeons must have pooped on the “Don’t” part! She sees her turning around to show Ella her magnificent round ass. Ella is surprised she’s wearing a skirt, but why is she’s wearing a thong! Her soft round ass smashes down into Ella as Gaea sighs to herself while wiggling her butt around, moving to a perfect position until she feels it just right.

This is torture for Ella! Why is Miss Gaea not wearing something regular? She can feel her soft ass skin all over her face. Gaea looks around to see if anyone is looking. Once it seems clear, she smiles and releases gas on the cushion. Ella cries to herself as her eyes burn from her gas. It was a silent one but also deadly at the same time. Gaea decides to have fun with this cushion as she lifts her rump, making Ella believes she was leaving before slamming it back down on her, creating a powerful print on her. She did this several times before finally getting up.

“I must have this. This is the best seat cushion I’ve ever sat on in my life. Besides, my daughters already have theirs. Why shouldn’t I have one?” That’s because I’m not a real cushion! Penelope, help! She tries to scream but remembers her mouth was shut tight. Gaea picks up the cushion before looking at the sign and a trash can right beside it. “I’m sure no one would miss this old sign.” She said and threw it away. Penelope! Where are you!? Penelope!? Gaea tucked her under her arm, pressing her boob on top of her as she heads home.

Just as Gaea left, Penelope returns back to her previous seat as she licks her mint chocolate ice cream. She looks up to see an empty bench across from her. She stares at it for a few seconds, trying to figure out what was missing there. She shrugs as she continues finishing her ice cream with a satisficing smile on her face, forgetting that she used Ella for her prank as a seat cushion.

End Notes:

I'll leave your imgination and thoughts what's gonna happen next to Ella as she's stuck with Gaea.

The Unaware Angry Neighbor by GrapeApple853

            Ella and Olivia took a peek over the fence to see their angry neighbor, Miss Kinsley, laying down on her lounge chair, wearing her black and red bikini while the sun tan’s her skin. Both the sisters look past her to see the varieties of her berries patch. All of them look so sweet and juicy just by looking at them. If Miss Kinsley has just been kind enough to offer them to her neighbors instead of forcing them to buy them from her, no one will hate her. Ella would take her chance to sneak into her yard and grab several berries before bringing them back to her sister and herself.


            “I’m going for it,” Ella said before she starts climbing over, but her sister quickly plucks her up and hides behind their fence.


            “Are you crazy? What if she sees you like the last time?” Olivia whisper.


            “Don’t worry. Did you see her breathing?”


            “Her breathing?” Ella points at a hole in their fence.


            “Look through that hole and watch her breathing carefully.” Olivia looks at her suspiciously before putting her down on the ground and looks through the hole while Ella walk’s over to the crack on the fence. “Noticed something?”


            “…She’s…sleeping?”


            “Yes. So that means I can sneak in the yard without her noticing and bring us back some berries!”


            “That’s…perfect!” Olivia says with a smile. “Wait, hold on a second. Be right back!” She tells Ella before rushing back inside the house. Ella smiles before looking back at Miss Kinsley and her berries. I can’t wait to taste those blueberries. She may be mean and angry all the time, but she does grow some delicious fruits. “I’m back!” Olivia said with a glee smile while holding a white sock in her hand.


            “What’s with the sock?” Ella asks.


            “Well, we probably wouldn’t have another opportunity like this if she was asleep,” Olivia explains. “So, bring this with you so that you don’t have to carry two or three of them.” She tells her before she drops it in front of her. Ella couldn’t believe this.


            “You’re a genius, Sis!” Ella smiles and takes the sock. “Okay, here I go.” Ella goes through the tiny crack on the fence with the sock she drags behind.



            “And don’t worry, I got your back.”



            Ella drags the sock filled with berries she stole from the patch. She only eaten several of them back in the patch, but there was one that captures her attention, but she couldn’t bring it with her because of her size, and it’s stuck to the roots real good. She’s not going to let that berry slide.


            “I’m back, here.” She tells her sister before letting go of the sock behind her. Olivia picks up the sock, opens it as her eyes shine with glee, and her mouth began to drool a bit. “Hell yeah.” She said as she took one out and ate it in delight. “Man, I miss that taste.” Ella smiles before heading back towards the hole. “Hey, where you going?” Her sister asks.


            “I saw a delicious one that I know it’s probably the best one I’ll ever taste, but it’s stuck to the roots. I’m going back in there. You should probably head back inside before Miss Kinsley sees you, don’t worry about me.” Ella tells her as she runs straight towards the patch again.


            “Okay, good luck. I’ll meet you back inside the house.” Olivia calls out as she heads back to their home. Alright, Ella. You can do this! Miss Kinsley is still asleep, and you can’t wait to enjoy that sweet taste of fruit. She reaches to the patch to see the berry was still there, just begging Ella to eat it.


            “Come to mama.” Ella reaches for the berry and begins to eat it. “I knew it! You are the one!” Ella cheers before digging her face into the berry to taste more of its sweet. If Miss Kinsley finds out about you, she’ll indeed never share you with anyone. She continues eating it until she hears a yawn. Not just any yawn, Miss Kinsley’s yawn!


            “That was a wonderful tanning.” She says to herself as she gets up from her chair and begins to stretch her form. Ella stops eating to look at her body. She hates to admit it, she may not be her favorite neighbor, but she sure does have a fantastic body, including her colossal breast that jiggles. Kinsley giggles to herself before hearing her stomach growling for food. “Hmm” She rubs her stomach for a second before looking at her patch. Ella quickly hides behind the berry she’s been eating. “I’m sure my top beauty won’t mind me eating her for her lovely mother.” She smirks before walking towards her garden.


            Ella feels each step she takes as it shakes underneath her and the rest of the patch around her. Since it was already too late for her to head back to her home, she hugs the berry and hopes she doesn’t mean this top beauty to be her snack. Yet sadly, luck was never on her side as Kinsley picks up the berry Ella hangs onto, ripping it from its roots as Ella looks down to see herself higher and higher from the ground. If I hang on tight to the berry, Miss Kinsley will eat me! If I let go, I might be able to land in her breast, but I’ll probably be trap down there! What should I do!? Time is ticking for Ella. She must make her decision now.


Ella chooses not to let go. (This one is probably the shortest)


I should have just let go! Ella screams in her head as Miss Kinsley brings the berry to her mouth as she places it on her tongue before retreating her hand and closes her mouth. Ella tries to scream for her neighbor’s attention, but Miss Kinsley didn’t hear her as she begins to chew the berry to pieces along with Ella. Due to Ella’s gummy squishy body, she’s okay being chewed by someone’s teeth. It doesn’t hurt her, but boy does it annoys her.


It seems like Miss Kinsley enjoys chewing Ella and the berry because she hasn’t swallowed them yet. “My goodness! This is the best thing I’ve ever grown!” She shouted in joy as Ella noticed her tongue lifted and began to roll backward down her tongue. Ella tries to reform herself as she watches the berry pieces plunged down her throat as she about to join with them. Her squishy gummy body slipped down her esophagus and landed in her stomach. Ella’s body floated around in her neighbor’s stomach until she’s finally able to reform her body and began to hit her stomach flesh walls.


“Hey! Miss Kinsley! You ate me! Let me out!” Ella screams for her angry neighbor’s attention, but she pays no attention as she starts picking up more berries from her bushes and walks back to her home. Ella felt her entire prison shaking as Miss Kinsley starts walking. Maybe she heard her!


Kinsley put’s the berries into her yogurt cup, swirls it around with her spoon before she scoops it out and eats it. She moans in delight as she tastes it before swallowing it. Ella is confused about what she was doing until she felt yogurt falling on top of her head. She tastes it as her eyes go wide open with cheerful glee. This is the best yogurt she ever had. Not to mention Miss Kinsley also swallowed some of the berries too!



“Hmm, maybe I should stick around for a bit. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind me eating the rest of her delicious yogurt. Right?” She said to herself as more yogurt and berries come down from Kinsley’s throat.



Miss Kinsley yawns after her snake and feels tired. She didn’t bother changing out of her bikini because it was still a hot summer. Perhaps she should stop tanning for today and resume watching her favorite shows she recorded on her television, unaware there’s a tiny neighbor in her stomach. She also noticed she hasn’t opened up the bottle she’s been saving for a while, and she is feeling a little bit thirsty. She shrugs before she opens the cabinet where all her wine bottles are and grab one of them before heading back to her couch.


She didn’t bother getting a glass for her drink. She would instead challenge herself and drink half of the bottle or until she thinks she has enough. She sits down, wishing her neighbor next door to throw their toy into her yard like the last time. She bet they got another one because the last time she finds a squishy gummy doll, she turns it into a seat cushion for her chair or couch. She also uses their so-called “Daughter” or “Sister” by sewing her into the couch where she usually loves to sit or turns her into a bra.


Ella just finished eating all of Kinsley’s meal as she relaxes right beside her stomach walls. Olivia would be so jealous I’ve to taste some of Miss Kinsley’s delicious, yummy meals. I should probably live here! She always brags about the food she made, and it tastes better than everyone else, and she’s right! Ella giggles to herself. She said she’d never share a single meal with anyone unless they pay her. Now I get to eat whatever Miss Kinsley eats when she swallows her food! This will be the best life forever! The potent juice of wine rains down on Ella as she struggles to get up until it stops.


She gasps for air before accidentally drinking some of it in her mouth before swallowing it. “Bleh! What is that!? What is she drinking!?” Ella shouted as she swims far away from the entrance of Kinsley’s throat before more of the juice pours down. Ella began pounding at Kinsley’s stomach walls again. “Hey! You need to stop drinking that stuff! I’m trying to live paradise right now! Hey!?” Kinsley couldn’t hold onto herself as she was already drunk, but at least she watched two of her shows.


Ella chooses to let go.


What was I thinking!? Ella screams in her head as she lets go just in time before Miss Kinsley eats it as Ella trembles down until she felt herself sliding down towards her cleavage. She screams for Kinsley’s attention, but it was too late as she slides in deeper into her breast.


“Huh? What was that?” Kinsley looks around for the sound but finds nothing before she shrugs and notices her tan was almost perfect, but what about her pillows. They need some tanning too. “Well, since no one is around except me, why shouldn’t I enjoy showing myself off? Just need to grab the tanning location quick.”


Ella continues shoving around her soft prison she has gotten herself into. She tries to climb up, but it only sinks her further from her escape. Kinsley’s body temperature was so hot, and her jiggling breast is sweating, causing Ella to either be melted or stick to her flesh. I need to get out here fast! She continues to struggle until she felt Miss Kinsley lays back down on her chair and takes off her bikini bra. Yes! Freedom!


Ella sees the sun signs bright down at her as she takes in her surrounding to see she was right beside Miss Kinsley’s right nipple. Ella blushes to release that where she was the hold time before noticing a colossal hand shadow above her. She looks up and screams to see Kinsley’s giant hand with her tanning lotion in her hand and press Ella down with it before spreading it around her breast. Kinsley sighs in relief.



“That feels much better. I should stay out here for another twenty-five minutes before I head back inside.” She said to herself as she continues rubbing both of her breasts with the tanning location until she figures that’s enough and lay still for the sun to tan her. Ella groans from her neighbor rubbing herself and her with the lotion to her breast. She did a number on her this time too. Ella couldn’t stay focus to wake up and decided to take a quick rest. Her position is dark, but surely, she won’t be here long, right?



Ella wakes up to see herself someplace dark. Where is she? What’s happening? She only took a few minutes of rest, so what’s going on? She tries to move her squishy gummy body, but something on top of her was soft and hard. She can feel someone breathing from underneath her as her position raise up and down before hearing a yawn. She felt herself, and her place moves along as she sees a hand grab the mound on top of her and lift it, just for Ella to realize where she was finally.


“Now, my pillows look absolutely the best out of the entire neighborhood.” Miss Kinsley says to herself as she giggles. Ella is trap underneath Miss Kinsley’s right boob! She’s an underboob! Miss Kinsley gets up from her chair before letting go of her breast as the right one slams down against Ella as she walks back inside her house. Each step she takes causes her breasts to bounce like crazy. The giant fleshy mound repeatedly slammed down against Ella, pressing her against her chest. Ella knew no one would be looking for her cause who on earth would look for a tiny person underneath an angry neighbor, right boob? Ella feels her walking around, wondering what’s she about to do next until her prison lifts a little bit as she sees Kinsley bends down to pick up her sports bra with hooks! Oh no! Where is she going!? Ella cries as Kinsley breast slams back down on Ella before sliding her breasts into the two cups.


Ella felt the fabric of her bra brush against her body as it slid into place, and she realized no one would be able to find a trace of her the longer she’s stuck to her. She could even be fused to Miss Kinsley’s skin too! She’ll be a permanent boob underneath for her forever. Kinsley’s bra covered her breasts perfectly. Not a single bit of Ella is visible as Kinsley hooked the chain behind her back. The bra pressed tightly against her body, pushing her into Kinsley’s gummy breast flesh as if Ella depends on it. There’s no possible chance for her to reform or escape.


Miss Kinsley puts her shirt and pants on as she leaves her home before looking down at her phone. “Good. I only have ten minutes until the movie starts.” Suddenly, Ella felt Kinsley’s breast rise and slams down on her repeatedly as sweat piles up around her. She never knew Miss Kinsley was a fast runner. It’s like she kept this secret from the entire neighborhood. The movie theater wasn’t that far, just a few miles away, but if Kinsley said she could get there in time in under ten minutes, then Ella will know for sure she’s going to be pressed against her breast a lot if she decided to keep running.


Once Kinsley reaches the movie theater with three minutes to spare, she sighs in relief and buys a ticket to a movie Ella has been dying to see. She wishes she could reform now and watch the film, but she guesses she’ll listen to it while imagining what’s going on in the movie. As Kinsley finds a seat and sits down, she notices something itching underneath her right breast. She looks to see if anyone was looking at her before sliding in her hand underneath her shirt and bra.


Ella panics when she sees her neighbor’s fingernail before trying to scratch her off her breast. She hoped that’d loosen her if she continues, but nothing happens. Ella realized she’s fused to her breast! She hears her captor sighs in relief before retreating her fingernail while Ella begs for it to come back before Miss Kinsley also fixed her bra in the correct position she wants to be before she sits back and enjoys the movie.


Ella groans in despair as she’s trapped here unless someone or Miss Kinsley sees her or finds a way to be unfused with her breast skin. Because Kinsley’s breast continues sweating down on her, she hopes Miss Kinsley doesn’t lay down on her stomach or keep her bra on in bed.

(Don't) Notice Me, Principal Brooke by GrapeApple853
Author's Notes:

Remember, you can put this story in Writing.com Interactive Stories. Please read the information and the rules in the first chapter.

            Ella feels bored as she and her family are eating in a restaurant. They usually go every Friday. Her mother and sister seem to enjoy themselves as they continue eating their food and talking, but Ella feels left out. All she could do is kick her fries and look at other’s eating their food. She could visit the arcade room they have, but she’ll probably be trampled on a lot. She could also ask her mother to order dessert, that sweet delouse chocolate fudge, but then remembers the last they did, she was eaten alive by her sister.

            She has no choice but to wait for her family to finish their meals. This is so boring. When will they stop talking and eat their food? She continues staring at random strangers, having the best time of their lives until she sees someone who looks familiar to her. Wait…Is that? “Principal Brooke?” Ella said to herself. She couldn’t believe it, her Principal is here, and she isn’t far away. She was still wearing her outfit Ella saw when she passes by her office at School. Her cleavage was still showing from her button-up white shirt while wearing her lightweight, thin long sleeve. She’s still wearing her short pencil skirts, showing off her legs.

Maybe I could be with her, just for a few minutes. She looks back at her family before jumping down from the table and runs to her Principal. She barely got step on by the waitress until she finally reaches her. She goes underneath the table to see her wearing her black high heels shoes and her smooth legs. She could even see her black thong from where Ella is standing before her Principal starts getting up from her seat. She must be going to the bathroom. Ella quickly climbs up the chair until she reaches the center of the seat.

Once her Principal comes back, she could surprise her. But what best choice should she surprise her. Her food is still on the table. She could climb up the tablecloth and surprise her with her food or stay here in her seat as she looks down at her chair to see her there. Whatever I choose, she’ll see me. Right? If not, I wouldn’t mind one bit. She has to make up her mind fast before her Principal comes back.

Ella chooses to stay in the seat.

I should stay here. She should see me from here. Ella thought before standing around to wait for her to return. A few minutes later, she sees her Principal coming back to her table. “Hey! Principal Brooke! Down here!” Ella shouted as she jumps up and down, waving her arms to get her Principal attention. Principal Brooke didn’t hear her as she pulls her chair back, causing Ella to fall on her back. She didn’t bother to look down at her chair as she turns around and flips her skirt to reveal her humongous ass.

Ella couldn’t do anything as she just froze up and stares into her Principal round smooth cheeks as they came crashing down on her squishy body into one of her ass cheeks. Ella blushes as she once again feels her Principal butt sitting on her body. No one could spot a tiny girl underneath her Principal chair unless they try to lift her skirt. She felt her shifting her weight to get comfortable sitting on the chair. Ella found herself rubbed against the cushion, sticking to her ass cheek like glue. This is a fantastic thing she has ever felt in her life.

Her Principal flesh muffled all sounds, and the rubber of the seat cushion, Ella could barely make out a sound. She couldn’t hear her mother, her sister, her Principal, or her waiter. It’s like she has Brooke’s smooth, soft squishy cheeks all to herself. This soft, warm flesh, like thousand tons of pressure grinding down on her, feels terrific than the others she’s been sat on. If she has just been born earlier or be the same age as her Principal, it would be a dream come true.

Eventually, Principal Brook finished her meal and paid the bill and leaving a tip for the waiter. She pushes herself back up before getting up from her seat. As Ella Principal stood up, her skirt fell back over Ella, hiding her presence from the world as her Principal began to walk towards the restaurant’s exit. Ella’s entire body was firmly planted onto Principal Brooke’s butt cheek, and all she could see was darkness. At the same time, she feels an odd sensation that her situation had just gotten a lot better. The only thing that could save Ella is her mother, sister, or captor that she’s stuck on her ass cheeks, but she would instead be hidden from everyone and stay close to her Brooke.

Every step her Principal takes creates a shaking to her jiggly ass cheeks like bowls of jello. Ella is being jostled around from left, and right, she could attempt to squirm for help, but it would be useless, not like she was going to squirm anyway. Her body is almost absorbed into her flesh, and the skirt her Principal was wearing held her in place quite well.

Ella knew from the back of her mind she isn’t going anywhere for quite some time, and she’s okay with that. As her Principal gets closer to the exit, her butt cheeks cause Ella to bounce up and down with almost comical gusto. Almost there. Ella sighs happily as her Principal opens the door to feel the cold wind blowing at her.

“Oh! Heya, Miss Brooke.” Ella suddenly hears her mother not too far. Brooke stops as she held the door before turning her head to see Mary walking to her. Brooke smiles as she catches up before both of them walk out of the exit together.

“Miss Mary. How are you and your daughters doing?” Principal Brooke asks. Oh no! Mom will freak out when she noticed I’m missing!

“They’re doing just great. I already gave Olivia the keys to my car to start it, and I think Ella is there with her too. They’re both probably waiting for me.” Mary said, oblivious, thinking Ella is with them.

“Aww, that’s too bad. I was hoping she was with you so that I could at least say hi to her.”

“You could meet her in the car if you want?” Mary suggested. Say no. Say no. Please!

“No need to. I’ll still see her in School, you know?” She answers before giggling, causing her butt to jiggle up and down with Ella along with it. “Well, I hope I see you around, Miss Mary.” Principal Brooke tells her before heading to her car.

“You too! Have a nice night!” Ella hears her mother says before she sighs in relief. That was close. Thanks, Brooke. Her Principal continues walking until she finally reaches her car. She unlocks it before opening the door and sits down on the seat, and closes the door. Ella felt her starting the vehicle as the car seat vibrates underneath her and the cheeks around her. She also began to feel slight heating coming from the center.

“Man, my ass is freezing. Why can’t this seat warmer heats up faster?” She wonders to herself as she starts driving. Ella couldn’t believe it. Her teacher has no idea Ella is underneath her ass, and with this seat warmer on and her being already glued to her butt, she’ll be melted and be completely stuck to her forever! This is the best day of my life! I hope she doesn’t spot me in her shower or something.

Ella chooses to climb up to her food (no vore, sorry)

I’m sure she’ll see me at her meal. Ella begins to climb up the tables until she reaches on top to see her Principal food. It was pasta pizza. She only ate half of it through. “She has to see me there. She won’t miss me.” Ella climbs up her plate just in time to see her Principal coming back to her table. Ella begins jumping up and down for her attention. “Principal Brooke! Down here! Hey!” Sadly, her Principal didn’t notice her as she sits down on her chair and slides closer to the table.

Ella continues yelling for attention, not noticing her Principal grabs her fork and pulls her plate closer to her, causing Ella to fall into her food. Ella struggles to get out her Principal meal, but soon she finds herself being lifted with the rest of the food right beside her. Ella starts working on getting herself out of the fork and the food before being eaten by her Principal, which she wouldn’t mind, but just not today.

She manages to get herself unstuck from her prison just in time before her Principal put’s the food in her mouth as Ella falls just in time to be crushed between two pairs of her Principal breast. The two breasts eagerly welcomed her tiny form and quickly surrounded her body. Almost like quicksand, Ella felt the squishy flesh rise above her as she sank deeper between the soft globes. Ella couldn’t help herself but sinks deeper into her Principal breast, she was soon swallowed by her two planets, and nearly all light vanished. Ella wanted to feel two soft pillows surrounding her, keeping her safe and sound.

Ella begins to wonder what if she moves a bit closer to her Principal. She moves her soft fleshy breast off her as she starts to crawl towards one of her nipples. Ella didn’t care if it was left or right. She wants to be close by it. Ella soon feels her Principal bra cups and knows she was getting closer, and climbs inside. Before Ella could find the nipple, Principal Brook finished her meal, paid the bill, and left a tip for the waiter. She pushes herself back up before getting up from her seat. As Ella Principal stood up, she begins to feel herself sliding down until she hits the bottom of her bra.

Principal Brooke breast jiggles up and down on top of Ella every time she takes a step. Ella groans and continues to climb up her Principal breast until she has finally felt something poking. She quickly attached herself by hugging her Principal nipple tightly. It was big, round and unusually erect as if it was pointing at her. Ella smiles as she begins to kiss it gently before being knocked down and sliding back down to her bra.

She sighs before deciding to climb back up to her cleavage and stay between them until perhaps one of them wants Ella to be absorbed in them, to be part of her Principal skin. If that ever happens, no one will find her. She couldn’t see if her Principal reaches to the exit yet since she can’t see anything. It doesn’t bother Ella a bit as long as nobody could stop her Principal on her way home. She couldn’t wait to find a way to be stuck to her breast permanently.

Ella knew from the back of her mind she isn’t going anywhere for quite some time, and she’s okay with that. As her Principal gets closer to the exit, Ella sighs happily as her Principal opens the door to feel the cold wind blowing at her.

“Oh! Heya, Miss Brooke.” Ella suddenly hears her mother not too far. Brooke stops as she held the door before turning her head to see Mary walking to her. Brooke smiles as she catches up before both of them walk out of the exit together.

“Miss Mary. How are you and your daughters doing?” Principal Brooke asks. Oh no! Mom will freak out when she noticed I’m missing!

“They’re doing just great. I already gave Olivia the keys to my car to start it, and I think Ella is there with her too. They’re both probably waiting for me.” Mary said, oblivious, thinking Ella is with them.

“Aww, that’s too bad. I was hoping she was with you so that I could at least say hi to her.”

“You could meet her in the car if you want?” Mary suggested. Say no. Say no. Please!

“No need to. I’ll still see her in School, you know?” She answers before giggling, causing her breast to jiggle up and down with Ella along with it. “Well, I hope I see you around, Miss Mary.” Principal Brooke tells her before heading to her car.

“You too! Have a nice night!” Ella hears her mother says before she sighs in relief. That was close. Thanks, Brooke. Her Principal continues walking until she finally reaches her car. She unlocks it before opening the door and sits down on the seat, and closes the door. Ella felt her starting the vehicle as the car seat vibrates underneath her Principal as her soft fleshy prison jiggles and shakes around her. It’s like touching a very soft jelly relaxing her whole body. This is life. I hope Miss Brooke visits the beach soon so that she could tan me to her skin.

End Notes:

Remember, you can put this story in Writing.com Interactive Stories. Please read the information and the rules in the first chapter.

Ella and her Oblivious captor by GrapeApple853
Author's Notes:

If anyone decides to put Everyday Tiny in Interactive Writing.com, please tell me. I'm allowing you to use these information for the interactive stories.

            Ella hopes her mother knows what she’s doing. “Mom, are you sure this is safe?” She nervously asked as Ella tightened her grip on her mother’s hair, trying not to fall as she stand on her shoulder. They were on the plane, waiting for their flight to take off the plane then land at their next destination.

“Sweetie, don’t worry. You’ll be fine.”

“Yeah, Ella. This time, Mom and big sis here will be extra careful and make sure you’re safe and sound.” Her big sister, Olivia, says with a sweet smile. Her family just finished visiting their trip to Hawaii and now heading back home. But there is just one problem: Mary didn’t have enough money to pay for Ella’s ticket, and they have to figure a way out to hide her because they were almost caught the last time they visited an airport.

“Maybe your both right. I’m worrying over nothing.” Ella said, loosen my grip just a little bit. 

“That’s the spirit!” Mom said before recognizing a familiar flight attendant. “Oh no.”

“What? What’s wrong, mom?” Olivia asks and follows her mother’s eyes and knows why her mother is worried. “Crap. Is that the same flight attend from the last time we try to sneak Ella in the plane?”

“That’s right,” Mary said, very worried as Ella quickly jumps off her mothers’ shoulder and dives into her cleavage. Her mother noticed her tiny daughter before looking down at her with a sad expression. “I’m sorry, sweetie. I think that woman will look over my body everywhere to find you, and I know for certain she’ll look for you in there.”

“T-Then where else am I supposed to hide?” Ella nervously asks.

“I’m not sure. She’ll do the same to me, but not to anyone else.” Olivia says before plucking her sister out from her mother’s breast and brings her towards her chest. “We have to think of before she comes to check over us.”

Ella’s mother and sister began trying to figure out where they should probably hide Ella from the flight attendant. They don’t want to eat her because what if they have to use the restroom. They couldn’t turn her into gum either. The flight attendant probably wouldn’t believe them and wants proof. As the two tries to find a way to hide her, a passenger who’s a young adult, 18 years old, looks down at her ticket to find her seat before realizing it’s not far and sees two women. She smiles and knows she’s heading towards her seat, but her seat was right beside the window, and she has to get by these two.

“Excuse me. Mind if you two stand up for a sec. I think this is my seat there, by the window.” She asks nicely. Olivia and Mary stop talking and look at her before smiling as they get up to allow her to squeeze in before sitting her butt to her seat. “Thanks.”

“No problem,” Mary said before an idea hit’s her head. She nudges her shoulder to her eldest daughter to get her attention before looking down at Ella. “I have an idea that just might work.” She whispers to both of them.

“What’s the plan, mom?” Ella asks.

“Ella, just pretend you’re a doll for just a few hours, okay.”

“Mom, why does she need to pretend she’s a doll?” Olivia asks with concern.

“Hey, do you two want to get in trouble with that lady or not?” Mary questions them. They both shook their head for no, and Ella immediately starts acting likes a limp doll in Olivia’s hand.

“Okay. But we better make sure she’s alright and that we both remember her, right?”

“Right,” Mary said before tapping on the girl’s shoulder to get her attention. “Hi, I know you don’t know us, but I’m Mary, and this is my daughter, Olivia.” Mary introduces themselves.

“Hello, my name’s Carly. It’s very nice to meet you.” Carly said with a happy smile.

“Um, I was wondering if it would be nice of you if you could hide my daughter’s prize position toy?” Mary said as Olivia decides that’s a sign to show Ella to Carly. She looks at a smile as a huge smile appears.

“Aww! She’s so cute.” Carly said before bringing up her finger to poke at Ella’s breast, making both Olivia and her mother blushes in embarrassment. “Why do you need to hide this adorable toy?” Carly asks.

“Because that flight attends over there.” Olivia points at the flight attendant, “She always complains this toy is an actual person and that she thinks we’re sneaking her inside for free.”

“Oh. So a crazy lady thinks a tiny person exists, and she thinks that a toy is an actual person.” She said before gasping. “Was she trying to force you to pay an extra ticket just for a toy?”

“Yes. And if she recognizes us, I’m sure she’ll search us to find our little doll here.” Mary said, very annoyed with that later. “So, are you okay with this? If you could hide our doll.” Carly nodded.

“Sure, but where should I hide her?” Carly ask. That’s a good question. Where should they hide Ella?

            “I know. What about hiding my doll in one of your sneakers?” Olivia said. Ella wishes she could shout no, but if they all don’t want to get into trouble, she might as well go through this torture.

“Are you sure? What if your toy gets crushed? And my feet smell bad in these sneakers. Like, they usually smell bad, but these old sneakers make it worse. They’re comfortable, but,” Mary cut’s Carly off.

“No need to worry about all that.” Mary picks up Ella from Olivia’s hand. “Sh-It can’t get crushed. It’s super stretchy and feels like a gummy. It’ll be perfect. And as for the smell,” Mary looks at Carly’s sneakers, then at Ella. Ella hates being anywhere near something that smells bad and having that stench on her. “I’m sure it’ll be fine.”

“Well, okay. Let’s hope your tiny doll enjoys stinky feet.” Carly joked. She removes her left sneaker and quickly scooped up Ella to drop her inside. Carly wasn’t lying about the smell. It’s disgusting. Not to mention the ground beneath her was unpleasantly moist and spongy, saturated with a truly shocking amount of sweat and seemingly trying to swallow her down. Ella couldn’t do anything but watch Carly inserted her foot back into the sneaker. The sweaty fabric of her socks rubbed all over Ella’s face as the inexorable digits forced their unfortunate victim down into the sole and dragged her deeper into the sneaker, pushed ever deeper into the sweat-soaked insole.

Carly scrunched her toes a couple of times to make sure Ella was secure, oblivious to how her actions were pushing her body deeper into the embrace of her warm and sweaty toes and smearing her perspiration across the unfortunate Ella. Once the foot had finally settled down, there was nothing she could do to block out the rancid fumes being pumped directly from the foot and deep into her nostrils, nor protect herself from the overwhelming heat and the seemingly endless sweat. This is going to be the worst three hours plane ride back to their home.

Meanwhile, Mary and Olivia continued talking to Carly. They decided to set up a film for all of them to watch, quickly slipping back into the conversation as they tried to relax for the remainder of the flight. Soon enough, Ella’s location ultimately descended through both her mother and her sister minds, including her captor. While Mary is going through the movie, Olivia and Carly were having a conversation about their interest, their favorite shows, food, etc., as Carly’s toes begin to start playing Ella’s tiny body like a toy, unconsciously interpreting the squishy lump as nothing more than a pebble or piece of lint to be played with.

Carly always had playful toes and enjoyed manipulating little things. Happily cramming the tiny Ella deep into the sweaty crevice even as she smeared the defenseless girl all over her socks, making her stinky sock scent into Ella’s skin. Meanwhile, her feet shifted freely within the sneakers’ swampy interior, pushing Ella’s body deeper into the insole. “Why do bad things happen to me. Especially this!” Ella mumbles to herself. Does she even ever wash these disgusting socks?! Carly’s toes flexed a few times, feeling something slip in between her big toe and second toe. She subconsciously began to grind it down, slowly wiggling her toes while pushing them together as much as possible as Mary finally found a movie for the three of them to watch.

By the time the plane finally lands, Ella was still in Carly’s sneakers but then noticed she’s starts walking. Ella almost starts panicking but then remembers about the flight attendant. She remembers her following her mother and Olivia last time to prove that she was right and they should be a charge for not paying Ella a ticket. Maybe they’re just looking for a safe place for Ella to reunite with them. Meanwhile, as it turns out, after the plane landed, Carly already said her goodbyes to Mary and Olivia. She began her journey to the hotel she booked to stay for three days since she’s only there for a lovely convention she heard about as Mary and Olivia are heading back home. Each step Carly takes, Ella’s tiny body continues being smothered by her gross sock, away from her family, and once she’s free, she’ll either be trap in her shoes or on her sock.

End Notes:

If anyone decides to put Everyday Tiny in Interactive Writing.com, please tell me. I'm allowing you to use these information for the interactive stories.

Ella vs Aunt Mia's Nipple/Asshole by GrapeApple853
Author's Notes:

You can still use this for Interactive Story on Writing.com to allow what else happens to Ella.

 

 

 

Ella can already tell she’ll end up stuck somewhere from the moment her mother tells her Aunt Mia and Aunt Annie are paying a visit tomorrow so that her mother and her aunts can go to a new indoor waterpark that opened a few weeks ago. The good news is that she won’t be with her aunt or her mother because she will hang out with her friends at the mall tomorrow early in the morning. Unfortunately, her sister was already visiting one of her friends for a sleepover for a week, so Ella will have to ask her neighbor for help to drop her off at the mall. As long as she wakes up early from her alarm clock, she won’t have to meet her aunts.

Okay. The alarm is set, and I should be able to wake up around six before they arrive. Mom told me they’d be here around eight, so I better not be tired after hearing that alarm. Ella places her alarm clock right beside her. I already put my clothes at the end of my bed if mom tells me they’re coming here a bit early. Everything is set out perfect for leaving. She lays down, relaxed and slowly fell into slumber.

Ella woke up hearing laughing. Confused, she slowly sits up and yawns while stretching her body as she stands on her gigantic bed before hearing two familiar voices she recognized. Oh no. She picks up her phone and sees it didn’t go off because she puts it on six pm instead of six am! Crap! I need to get out of here before one of them spots me! Ella quickly runs towards the end of her bed to grab her clothes, but her bedroom door opens to reveal her mother and aunt, Mia.

“You’re sure I could change in here, Mary?” Mia asks as she begins to pull down her pants and panties after setting down her bag.

“Of course. I’m sure my daughter already left to see her friends at the mall. Just change quick, and Annie and I will wait in the car.” Ella’s mother tells her. Ella needs to get her attention.

“Mom! I haven’t left yet! Down he-! Wait! Aunt Mia!” Ella screams as she sees her aunt walking towards her bed before placing her large round ass came crashing down on her, instantly crushing her flat as Ella’s clothes fells off the bed.

“Hmm? Did you hear something?” Mia asks as Ella’s surroundings were nothing but her aunt’s ass skin, and flesh.

“No? Now come on. Don’t keep us waiting after we put on our bikinis.” Her mother tells her before leaving the room. Mia pulls off her shirt then her bra to reveal her breast as she sits naked on Ella’s bed. She sighs in relief before reaching in her bag to pick up her red/black bikini bra and places them on her as she is shifting her weight to get comfortable from sitting on Ella’s bed. Unaware, she’s rubbing her favorite tiny niece against her bed and sticking her to her butt cheeks.

Ella groans before Mia stood up to put on her bikini bottoms next as she slides them up. It’s a good thing it still reveals Ella on her cheeks if she wears a swimsuit cause someone must bound to see her stuck to her aunt.

“There we go. Now off to the park.” She hears her aunt say as she begins walking, causing her to jiggle her ass as Ella were jostled from left to right and up and down. Ella tries to squirm around to get her attention, but nothing happens as she heads towards her mother’s car. This set up an emergency flag. Her mother’s car has a seat warmer her aunt always loves to relax while pushing the button to cause the seat warmer heats up on her butt. When Ella is stuck to her, she’ll be melted and swallowed once her pores open, and she’ll become trap under her skin!

“Hey! Mia, did you bring the bag with you?” Annie calls out to her sister, causing her aunt to stop and look at her confused.

“What bag?” Mia question. This might give me enough time to get off of her ass! Ella begins to struggle while both Annie and Mia are talking.

“The bag that has our suntan lotion. I heard they include an outdoor waterpark too.”

“Oh yeah. Sorry. I think it’s still in the living room. I’ll go get it!” Mia says and turns around just as Ella finally got off her skin before falling to the ground. Ella is still alive, but it still hurts when she falls off from someone.

Annie saw something falls off of her sister’s ass and recognize immediately it was her niece. Great. If Mary sees her, she’ll probably cancel the whole thing. Better hide her quick. As Ella rubs her sore head, she sees a large shadow and looks up to see the bottom of Annie’s flip flop. “Wait! Aunt Annie! I’m down here!” Ella screams at Annie to look down and sees her, but her aunt pretends she didn’t see her as she steps on her flat. She lifts it to pretend she’s walking to Mary’s car as she looks down on the ground where Ella was and sees nothing. Meaning Ella is stuck to the bottom of her flip-flop. I’ll keep her there until we arrive at the waterpark. I have to figure out how to get rid of her once and for all for Mary’s sake, but where should I put her?

“Okay! I got them! Let’s go!” Mia shouted as she carries the bag on her shoulder while running towards the car as Mary starting it up. Annie looks at her sister’s breast as they were jiggling up and down. If any men or women take one look at them, they’ll want to hug her to feel those giant soft balloons on their chest.

Hmm. Once Mia opens the back seat door and steps inside as Annie did while sitting upfront beside Mary, she pulls over and drives to the water park. She was giving Annie enough time to where she was going to trap Ella on Mia.

Once they all arrive at the indoor waterpark and pay for their way in, Annie must find a way to trap Ella in one of Mia’s bikini tops. Mia could hardly feel anything on her body, even a tiny little ant. “Oh, hey! I didn’t know they have windows up in the sealing!” Mary excitedly shouted before Annie and Mia looked up to see there is a window. “And look! There’s a perfect spot for us to tan! Let’s go before some else takes it.” Mary says as the three quickly rush to the spot just in time to claim it as there’s.

They all place their towels on the ground as Mia removes the bag from her shoulders. Annie saw this and instantly had an idea. “Hey, girls. Why don’t I put some of the suntan lotions on you guys? I’ll go last.” Annie said sweetly.

“Aww. Thank you, Annie. But I’ve already put mine on.” Mary said.

“I haven’t!” Mia said excitedly before taking off her top and lays flat down on her towel. “Put it on me before anyone sees my boobs.” Annie chuckles as she watches Mary lays her stomach down on her towel. This is perfect. She picks up one of the lotions from the bag as Mia closes her eyes and quickly lifts her flip-flop to see smushed Ella. Hmph. Disgusting little bug. Annie pinches Ella as she removes her from the bottom of the flip-flop before laying her flat in her hand and squirts the lotion on top of her.

Ella tries to scream for anyone’s attention, but her mouth was cover in the lotion that tasted awful. Ella removes some covering her eyes to see where she was headed and immediately screams as Annie puts the lotion and Ella on Mia’s breasts. Ella tries to fight back, moving away from her aunt’s breast and her other aunt’s hands, but with so much force and massage Annie gave to Mia as she moans in pleasure, nothing works out. It took several seconds for Annie to leave Mia’s breast alone and move onto her stomach until she finished them quickly.

“Okay, put back on your top, and I’ll start on your back,” Annie tells her.

“You got it,” Mia said and grabbed her top. Ella squirms around her position from Mia’s skin to get lost. There’s no way she’s going to be trap in her skin. She feels herself slowly peeling off until she felt her aunt sitting up. She screams as she peels off and fell but quickly grabs onto her nipple and clung it for her life. She makes a big mistake as she looks behind her to see her aunt putting it back on her top and ties it around her back.

Ella is being smooshed against her aunt’s breast just like the last time Mia visited her. She doesn’t want to go through being suck to her again! Ella was glad she escaped from being stuck to her breast, but how on earth can she explain to her aunt once she finds her niece holding onto her nipple?

Ella screams again when she feels a heavyweight when her aunt lays down on her stomach. It was applying too much pressure on her, trying to make her a permanent sticker onto her aunt’s nipple. The longer she stays like this, it’ll be like she’s hugging Mia’s boob. Lucky that stops when she felt her turn over to lay on her back again. Her nipple begins to annoy Ella with its poking.

Speaking of which, Ella noticed how Mia’s nipple she’s holding onto is twitching a bit as it hardens itself. Ella ignores it before looking around for an exit she could escape from her aunt’s boob. Of course, she could try to crawl towards the left to get to the outside, and she’ll probably be noticed once someone sees a tiny girl on Mia’s side boob.

She starts to crawl away to leave before feeling her feet couldn’t move. So she tries to move them again, but she felt like something was sucking on them. She looks at her feet to see what’s happening and regrets what’s happening as she considers both of her feet are gone, and her thighs are about to come next as they disappeared into her aunt’s nipple.

Ella’s being pulled inside into her aunt’s breast through her gigantic nipple! Ella screams for help. For anyone to notice her as she tries to climb out, Mia’s tight nipple hole wants her that bad. She holds onto Mia’s skin to make it difficult to suck her in, but it didn’t work as Mia’s nipple sucks her down rough, causing both her arms to fold into her aunt’s nipple. Ella looks around in fear as she panics. Praying for a miracle that someone will save her, but all she sees is the inside of her aunt’s red/blacktop.

No. I can’t give up! Not now! Ella’s arms may be inside Mia’s boob, but she could try to stop herself from pulling any further.

“Uggh! Why is my nipple itchy?” She hears her aunt says before light appears and sees a humongous finger coming towards Ella and the nipple. NONONONO!

“AUNT MIA!” Ella screams as Mia places them over her nipple, plunging Ella into her boob. She began rubbing it, pushing it down several times, causing Ella to be forced inside away from the only exit.

Ella looks around to see she’s clearly in a puddle of milk inside of her aunt’s breast. She looks back at where the nipple exit is as it slowly begins closing itself until it is locked shut from both inside and outside. So Ella put the two and two together that she’s now trapped inside the walls of her aunt, and nobody will know where she is! Not even her aunt! She’s going to spend the rest of her life as a tiny living girl inside Mia’s breast!

“Help! Mom! Aunt Mia! Aunt Annie! Anybody! Can somebody hear me!” Ella shouts as she bangs the wall of her aunt’s boob. Trying to get anyone’s attention until she felt her entire prison begins to move.

“Hey! Race all to the water slide!” Mia jokingly says as she begins running. She was causing Ella to be hit around from left to right and up and down. Ella got to find a way out of here before she’ll end up living with Aunt Mia’s breast for the rest of her little life.

Alternate ending if Ella chooses Mia ass

Annie picks up one of the lotions from the bag as Mia closes her eyes and quickly lifts her flip-flop to see smushed Ella. Hmph. Disgusting little bug. Annie pinches Ella as she removes her from the bottom of the flip-flop before laying her flat in her hand and squirts the lotion on top of her.

Ella tries to scream for anyone’s attention, but her mouth was cover in the lotion that tasted awful. Ella removes some covering her eyes to see where she was headed and immediately screams as Annie puts the lotion and Ella on Mia’s butt cheeks. Ella tries to fight back, moving away from her aunt’s breast and her other aunt’s hands, but with so much force and massage Annie gave to Mia as she moans in pleasure, nothing works out. It took several seconds for Annie to leave Mia’s ass alone and move onto her back until she finished them quickly.

“Okay, you can turn over, and I’ll start on your back,” Annie tells her.

“You got it,” Mia said. Ella squirms around her position from Mia’s skin to get lost. There’s no way she’s going to be trap in her skin. Instead, she feels herself slowly peeling off until she felt her aunt turning her body. She screams as she peels off and fell the towel but was quickly reunited when her aunt rolls over her tiny niece with her large ass.

Ella screams again when she feels a heavyweight when her aunt lays down on her. It was applying too much pressure on her, trying to make her a permanent sticker onto her ass cheek. The longer she stays like this, it’ll be like she’s hugging Mia’s butt. Like a butt tattoo! Lucky that stops when she felt her turn over to lay on her stomach again, but that brought her up along with her.

Annie looks back down on her sister’s ass to see Ella is unstuck. Look’s like I have to do this the hard way. Annie sighs before pinching Ella around her waist as Ella struggling as she screams for Annie’s attention.

“Hey, Mia. I think there’s a bug on your crack.”

“Really? You must have good eyesight, Annie. Could you get rid of it for me, please?”

“Of course.” Annie smiles before pulling Mia’s bikini string that’s between her crack. She quickly lets Ella go as she screams before her head is stuck in her aunt’s asshole. Annie pretends to help as she begins to push Ella gently to Mia’s as before she couldn’t see anything but her feet. “Alright, I got it.” She said before letting go of the string, sending a direct hit on Mia’s skin and Ella’s feet.

“Ouch! Don’t do that!”

“Your welcome,” Annie says decides to leave Mia alone with the bug. As long as Mia doesn’t find Ella, everything should go accordingly to plan.

Meanwhile, Ella couldn’t believe where she’s is. She’s inside of her aunt’s ass! NONONONO! As she starts trashing around, Ella panics, trying to contact her aunt that she’s inside her ass, but all she got a soft moan and a silent, deadly gas. Oh, GOD! Why!? After fifteen minutes later, Ella kept feeling body being crushed in her aunt crack while her feet slowly sank because the heat sweat was dripping onto Mia’s crack and her feet. If this keeps up, she’ll never get out of here. I got to get out of here before she starts to turn over!

Ella begins to try and push herself from her aunt’s crack, to reverse herself from sinking any further into Mia’s ass. She hears her aunt groans for a second before saying something she couldn’t hear. She ignores it as she keeps kicking her feet, getting herself out before feeling a giant finger. For a moment, she thought Mia finally noticed her until she felt her feet pushed in into her asshole as it shut and closed behind her.

Mia just felt an itch and scratching her asshole, unaware she trapped a tiny person inside! Ella shouts and screams before she was cut short, being crushed and stretched. Everything was tight, stink, and hot. Ella is stuck inside of her asshole. She can feel herself being pulled further into Mia’s anal as if she’s being swallowed alive but in a different direction where food usually exits. I have to find a way out of here before this becomes my new home.

 

End Notes:

You can still use this for Interactive Story on Writing.com to allow what else happens to Ella.

 

Ella vs Clare's feet by GrapeApple853
Author's Notes:

Don't know who this Nina is, so here's Clare.

        Ella could feel Clare dancing without a care in the world with Sophia at someone’s party she was invited to while she’s repeatedly hitting Ella against her toes and feet. This is torture. Clare promised her she’d release her from her sneaker after gym since she thinks it’s too dangerous for Ella, but she and her friends have forgotten about her as usual. Then, finally, she remembers how all of this sweaty hell started.

        Ella, Clare, and Sophie. Clare was called over by Miss. Judy, for some odd reason for a particular lesson. She doesn’t mind it since she gets to hang out with Ella and Sophie.

“So, what do you think Miss. Judy want with you?” Sophie decides to ask while changing to her gym clothes. Ella does the same while tying her shoes on the bench without noticing someone was about to sit down on her.

         “I don’t know?” Clare says after pulling up her gym shorts. “Maybe she needs assistance since the staffs are probably sick or something.” Clare guesses before putting up her hair in a ponytail. “What do you think, Ella?” She looked down and noticed someone was sitting right beside Sophie, where Ella used to be. That someone turns out to be Trish’s sister, Ivy. “Hey uh, Ivy?”

            “What?” Ivy said in annoyance.

            “You’re sitting on Ella.” Sophie tells her. Ivy looks over her shoulder before lifting her butt cheeks a bit to see Ella was in fact, stuck to her. Ivy groans before she stands up.

            “Why is she even taking this class when she’s always going to be step on?” Ivy peels Ella off her cheek and hands her over to Clare before leaving the changing room. Clare looks down at Ella with a worried face as she watches her pop into her original form.

            “…Maybe Ivy’s right,” Ella said. “I shouldn’t be in this class.”

            “Come on, Ella. Don’t listen to her.” Sophia said. “If you didn’t pick this class, you and I would have never gotten to spend time together in school besides lunch! This is the only time we get to talk and hang out behind Teaches back.”

            “She’s right.” Clare says. “But Ivy is right about one thing. You do keep being stepped on without anyone noticing.” She looks up to Sophia. “Even you.”

            “Hehe, sorry.”

            “Yeah.” Ella agrees. “So, what should we do to avoid me from being stepped on?” She asks. Clare thinks for a moment until an idea pops up in her head.

            “Maybe, pretend you’re sick so that Miss. Judy-”

            “She won’t fall for that.” Ella cuts her off.

            “We did that once, and it was not pretty.” Sophia agrees. “Running fifteen laps,”

            “While Miss. Judy she sits on me on her chair.” Ella shivers.

            “It was a nightmare.”

            “Hmm…Ella, did she see you when you entered the gym?” Clare asks.

            “No?”

            “Good.” Clare smiles before slipping off one of her shoes and dropping Ella in.

            “Clare?!” She shouted as she landed inside of her friend’s moist sole shoes.

            “What are you doing?” Sophia asks.

            “Miss. Judy thinks you two miss out on her class on purpose. So, what if you tell her that Ella is missing and perhaps is stuck to someone during her previous class.” She tells Sophia. “She has to believe that.”

            “Are you sure this will work?” Ella asks. Clare looks down at her and smiles.

“Trust me. She’ll believe it. After all, I’m the best soccer player in the club. Her champion.” Clare said. Ella stayed quiet for a moment and nodded.

“Okay. Just be careful, and don’t you two forget about me!” Ella tells them.

“We won’t.” Clare said before Ella saw her giant foot coming towards her. Her sock slid over her body before carefully pushing her down in her insole. The fabric of her socks rubbed all over her face while she groaned a bit. Maybe this was a bad idea. Ella began to feel Clare walking out and heading to the gym. Her toes lifted for a moment before Clare’s heel trampled Ella’s feet. She hears her gym asking for her, and Sophia tells her she has no idea where she is.

What shocked her was that it worked. Okay. Miss. Judy just needs assistance from Clare. Nothing else. As soon she’s done, she’ll let me out. Ella suddenly felt Clare’s steps starting to bring her body deeper into the shoe. Not only that, but she was also scrunching her toes a couple of times, pushing Ella’s head deeper as if she was trying to become the bottom of her sock. Minutes passed by, Ella couldn’t hear anything but muffled noises and felt Clare stepping on her. She listens closely before hearing two words she never thought it would get worse.

“Playing Soccer!” Miss. Judy shouted. Everyone must be outside; Clare is an expert at playing soccer! Ella listens again to hear what else she’s saying. “Show an example,” “Tutorial,” and “Then you can leave.” Okay. She’s only here to explain soccer and the rules. Once it’s over, she’ll let me out. Right? It can’t be worse. She’s only playing soccer, and she’ll be gentile since she knows I’m in her shoe.

Wrong. Ella should have known Clare would have forgotten about her. Once the practice started, Clare’s shoes became a sweaty sauna of pain! Being splatted and squished all over the insole, being rapidly mashed up to stick into her sock, and tasting the dirt and sweat of her friend. Every sudden dash or severing the ball to someone, Clare is stomping her feet firmly in place, knocking the air out of Ella and worsening her situation.

After a few demonstrations later, she heard her gym teacher she could leave. Ella sighs in relief and expects Clare to go to the bathroom and release her. Instead, she was being stepped on again, again, and again. The bathroom isn’t too far. “Uh, Clare!?” Ella shouted and waited for her to respond. Nothing. “Clare! You can take me out of your shoes now! Clare!!”

Clare was sweating after teaching everyone how to play soccer, and she is allowed to go back to her class. She hopes Ella and Sophia have fun. Finally, she reaches her class and takes a seat to catch up on what she has missed. Pretty dull at first until she remembers feeling some lump in one of her shoes. So, why not play with it?

Ella continued shouting out for Clare what was going on until she got her answer when Clare’s toes started playing with her head like a toy. Cramming her into her sweary crevice and insole until Ella is smeared all over her sock. She is pushed down by her feet every time to feel her form stay flat and never reformed and stomping them out of boredom for every class! Once Clare takes off her shoe, Ella will give her an earful of how she should have remembered her friend was stuck inside her school for the whole school hours! Finally, Ella hears the bell ring and sighs in relief. It’s over.

“Hey, Clare!” Ella hears her friend Sophia shout. Sophia must remember her! She’s saved! “There’s going to be a party at Taylor’s place! Wanna come!” Or not. She’s not going to be saved. Sophia also forgot about her too!

“Uh, yeah! Let’s go!” Clare said.

“Hold up,” Sophia stops her. Please remember me. Please remember me. “Are you wearing your sneakers to the party? Hold on just a second.” Ella groans. She should’ve known mercy will never give her a break. “Wear these instead.” Wait, wear these instead. Clare’s about to change her shoes! She can be free! Once she slides her shoe off, she’ll be left behind and…And…Ella isn’t left behind. She isn’t stuck to Clare’s shoes anymore; she’s stuck to her sock! The sock’s fibers were clinging to her whole body!

She felt the air on her back as Clare lifted her feet out and slid them inside a pair of boots Sophia offered to her. She presses Ella and her foot down a couple of times before putting her other foot in the other boot. “Wow! Sophia, these are great!”

“I know, right!? Now it’s off to the party!”

So, there you have it. Ella could not move as Clare kept dancing on the floor while her foot ground down on her face. Lifting off for a moment only to be slammed down on her again. Every time she places her feet down leaves a mess in her sock. Ella feels Clare shifting her weight, taking steps back, forth, or grinding her toes over her body. It’s torture. The movements were unpredictable as she slammed her foot to turn quickly or her heel to stop. Clare’s sock and Ella’s body were covered in sweat and some of Ella’s tears. She can’t even shout out to Clare to stop dancing on her. It’s worse now that she must have trouble breathing because of Clare’s stank.

End Notes:

If anyone wanna put
“Everyday Tiny” in the Writing.Com for Interactive, including these chapters,
take them and put them in the “Everyday Tiny” for the Writing.Com for
Interactive. I would still love to see someone putting this story into an interactive
choice for Ella.

BubbleElla for Miss Kimberly Wilson by GrapeApple853

“Chloe! Stop it!” Ella shouts at Olivia’s friend, Chloe, as she’s being stretched like silly putty. Chloe chuckles as she then rolls her body and turns her into a ball before bouncing her off the hotel room table as she watches her favorite show in the hotel living room. So how did Ella get separated from her family and be trapped by Chloe and her mother? It’s simple.

Ella and her sister hear a doorbell ring as they’re watching Tv. “I’ll get it.” Olivia says before getting up from the couch to get the door since their mother went grocery shopping. Ella just figures it was either delivered to their home or a salesperson. “Chloe!”

“Hey, Olivia!” Ella hears them from the hallway. Ella groans that it was Chloe of all people.

“Oh, hey, Chloe, Miss Wilson.” Ella’s eye’s shot wide after hearing that name. Chloe’s mother is here! Why?! “What are you two doing here?” Ella hears them before hearing the door close as giant footsteps could be heard, coming towards the living room.

“Oh, well. I asked your mother if she could perhaps make some spaghetti for us for our trip.” Ella sees Kimberly walking into the living room as Olivia and Chloe come in. Ella glares at Chloe if she decides to do anything to her, but she should have paid more attention to her mother. Ella noticed a colossal shadow from above from where she was sitting before looking up to see Kimberly’s ass wearing a cola khaki skinny jeans as it came crashing down onto her little body.

Ella tried to scream for her sister’s attention, but she was too focused on the two she didn’t hear. Ella tried to struggle and move away from Kimberly’s gigantic jeans, but she was stuck in her position. Her ass and the cushions muffled all the sounds around her. She could only hope it was only for a second. Finally, Ella got her wish when Kimberly shifted her weight and sat up, but Ella joined with her ass.

She screamed and tried to pull herself away from Kimberly’s ass as it jiggled from everywhere until she heard the car door open. Ella isn’t gonna be forced to be a seat cushion for her. She uses all her strength until she is finally free from her jeans and falls onto the car seat.

“Whoops, I forgot to ask your friend if we could borrow their pamaj cheeses for the trip. Be right back!” Ella hears Kimberly telling Chloe before hearing the door close. Ella groans of exhaust until she looks up to see Chloe looking down at her.

“Wow, puddy. I didn’t think you wanted to join us on our trip.” She smiles.

So here she is. Being a stretchy toy for Chloe’s amusement. “Chloe! Please stop! I hate this!” Ella yells at her as she just laughs.

“Later. I’m still thinking how I should-”

“Damn it!” Kimberly shouted as she walked out of her room.

“What is it, Mom?” Chloe asks as she stops playing with Ella for a second.

“My favorite packet. I left my favorite pack of gums back at home.” Kimberly says in disappointment. “I really want to chew on something. Heck, I can even chew on a squishy person. Like that ever exist.” Ella and Chloe heard what she said as Ella hopes Chloes doesn’t dare try to give her to-

“You know, mom,” She would. “Before we left, Olivia gave me this fantastic tasty gum that never loses its flavors.” She tells her with an innocent smile on her face.

“Really?” Kimberly said. Chloe nodded as she got up while quickly rolling Ella into a small ball so that her mother wouldn’t find out it’s a real squishy person and hands it to her mother. Kimberly raises Ella to her face as she looks at her as if she’s a piece of chewing gum.

“Yeah, but she only had one left, and I thought maybe I could give it to you later. But I guess perhaps you should have it now since you didn’t pack yours.” Chloe tells her.

“Thank you, sweetie. You’re the best daughter I could ever ask for.” More like the worst daughter who tortures a tiny person you could ever ask for. Ella was lifted to Kimberly’s mouth as she was forced to watch the mother licks her lips with a twisted expression to her point of view. She brings Ella to her mouth and lets out her tongue to lick Ella’s ball form. She has no idea she was licking Ella’s crotch!

Ella blushes as she feels Kimberly kept licking that area of all places until she turned her around as Ella felt her now starting to lick her waist. At least Chloe rolled Ella’s mouth too, or she would be moaning from all the licking Kimberly is doing to her ball form. Chloe smirks as she watches her mother tasting Ella before leaving the room to rest in one of the bedrooms.

“Oh my~. This is fantastic.” Kimberly says before she throws Ella into her mouth and starts chewing her. Ella feels her teeth crushing and biting her whole body. She was chewing her like a piece of gum. She’s different from her three bullies, who use her as a piece of chewing gum. Kimberly’s mouth and teeth were much wetter and more robust than the girls.

Kimberly moans a bit as she continues flavoring and tasting Ella’s gummy flavor, sits down on the couch and notices the Tv is on. She checks the channel and sees one of her favorite movies is playing. She plays it and continues chewing her gum. She suddenly has an idea of what she can do to her gum. Just a few more salivia in her mouth, a bit of chewing, and it’ll be perfect.

Ella is starting to feel her ball form becoming lossen, but that doesn’t stop the mother from chewing her. Her clothes have been chewed up to pieces as she’s now naked inside of Kimberly’s mouth. Her massive teeth pounded at her body form, Ella could feel herself getting aroused. Her wet tongue continues to slosh all over her body, head to feet, the usual kind of what people do to a piece of gum. She pushes her up to the roof of her mouth as the tongue assaults Ella’s back.

She gasps and moans softly when she feels her tongue licking her wet ass and her vagina. Kimberly was unaware of what she was doing to Ella as she licked her favorite gummy. She gotta ask Olivia if she had any more of these. Kimberly was about to do a little trick with her gum until she felt something squirting in her mouth. Ella pants as she turns over her body to allower this woman to lick her entire front. She was allowing her to suck her entrance, to lick her chest, everything. Ella tries to hold in her cum that was locked inside of her, but when Kimberly’s tongue pushes inside her vagina, she bursts out and cums all over her tongue as she moans.

Kimberly was quite shocked when she felt something in her mouth so suddenly. It’s like this gum has some party of sweet juice inside of it. She carefully swallows the liquid, so she doesn’t accidentally swallow her gum and moans in delight. Ella gasped as she panted what she had just done, but she didn’t have any regrets at all for some odd reason. Ella felt Kimberly moving her tongue again and this time pushing her against her lips before feeling a mighty blow against her whole body.

Kimberly carefully blows out her gum as it becomes bigger and bigger until it pops as some sticks to her cheeks and lips. She giggled before sucking it back in and repeating it over and over again. If this gum has any flavors left, she would never throw it away in the world. This gum has become her favorite.

End Notes:

If anyone wanna put “Everyday Tiny” in the Writing.Com for Interactive, including these chapters, take them and put them in the “Everyday Tiny” for the Writing.Com for Interactive. I would still love to see someone putting this story into an interactive choice for Ella.

 

The Pepper's by GrapeApple853

“Trish! Let me out of here!! Trish!!” Ella continues shouting as Trish steps on her body as she walks towards her home, unaware she was bringing her little victim with her. Ella struggles while she tries to crawl away from her dirty sock as it squishes her tiny body. Every step Trish takes is putting total damage on Ella’s body and the insole of her shoe. Not to mention scrunching her toes around her head, trying to smear her into either her sock or her shoes as her feet kept pushing her further to the insole. Why didn’t she see me! Ella thought as her captor continued on her way home.

Ella groans as she tries to get herself off the changing room bench as she witnesses the period come back from their sweaty workout and start to change into their usual clothes. If Ella doesn’t get out of here in time, she’ll be stuck here for the next day! She couldn’t take it anymore with girls sitting down on her bench, well, not exactly sitting on her bench, more like sitting on her. It’s annoying when she’s been sat on, she can feel herself slowly either absorb to their sweaty cheeks from their running or being glued onto the seat.

What’s worse is when she sees Trish, and it turns out this is her last period. Best to remember that later just in case for the future. She was scared at first that Trish was going to spot her, but luck was on her side that she didn’t, but instead of being free from Trish’s torment, she was being tormented by her sweaty ass. Ella couldn’t believe this was happening to her! She prays to God to make this quick and get Trish off of her. Ella couldn’t hear anything but the vibration of her bully laughing at something, probably a joke or to herself.

Minutes later, Ella sighs in relief when she notices Trish started to get up. She was expecting to be left behind, but Ella was brought along. Ella panicked and started to struggle, and kept herself quiet. Trish will notice and perhaps get her in trouble if she shouts or screams by putting her on Miss Judy’s seat. She trashes around, feeling herself getting less unstuck until she’s finally freed and falls from Trish’s sweaty cheeks just in time before she silently let out gas from her anus. Ella was about to scream in joy, but it ended as she fell into an empty shoe. Not just any shoe, Trisha’s shoes.

Ella looked around in panic and tried to climb up out of here but was too late as her bully picked up her shoe and slid in and over her squishy body. She forcefully slammed her foot down and twisted it, making Ella flat as a pancake. Once Trish was finished getting dressed, she heard the bell rings, announcing every student to leave and go home to return the next day. Trish’s toes lifted every moment she took a step as her heel trampled over her victim’s squishy body.

Ella can’t spend the rest of her day trapped in either of her bully’s shoes or her sock! Finally, she couldn’t take it anymore and tried to scream for her bully’s help, but that made things worse as her tongue tasted Trish’s sock. Sweaty, dirty, sticky, the worse combination for Ella to taste in her life. Every step Trish takes is a press down on Ella’s head, waist, and legs while causing her tongue to flail, making her bully wiggle her toes and grinding it down. The leftover sweat from her foot began to run into her open mouth as her tongue tasted it and swallowed it. This is a nightmare.

Ella hears her captor saying she and her sister are home and finally feels the heavy foot weight off of her as Trish takes off her shoes and leaves. Ella stands up and finally stretches to feel free from her bully’s shoes. She climbs out of it and takes several deep breaths of fresh air. Who would have known being in Trish’s shoes for ten minutes is a nightmare. She takes a moment and looks around to see she’s right beside the front door. Since she couldn’t open it, she needed to figure out another way to escape this hell. With not much time left, Ella must choose where to start on her escape.

The living room (Ivy)

Ella decides maybe she should try the living room. Maybe there’s a chance they have a backyard door that connects to the living room. She doesn’t waste time and uses all her energy to run across from the front door to their living room, but she stops when she hears someone watching Tv. She walked up carefully to see it was only Ivy, Trish’s sister, watching Tv while eating some nachos. One bowl of chips and one bowl of hot cheese. It’s Ivy! Maybe she could help me get back home…If she’s in the mood since she only helps me sometimes. Ella begins to climb onto the living room table as Ivy watches her show on Tv. She’s been waiting for this episode forever ever since she got out of school, and she got here just in time to see who was the traitor in the group.

Ella reaches the top and takes several breaths from her climbing before starting walking towards Ivy as her eyes are glued to the Tv and eating the nachos in front of her. Ella starts to jump up and down, waving her arm to get Trish’s sister’s attention.

“Ivy! Down here! I need your help! Ivy!” Ella shouted for her until Ivy stood up and slammed her hands down on the table, causing it to shake and tipping over the nacho chips as one of them crushes Ella’s body.

“I knew it! I knew it was-” Ivy spots shouting and noticed the mess she caused. “Shit.” She began to scoop up the chips and placed them back into the bowl they fell out of, along with tiny Ella.

“Ivy! Wait!” Ella calls out to her, struggling to get herself out of the pile of chips as Ivy digs her hands in and takes some out to dip them into her melted cheese. If I don’t make it out of this bowl, I’ll be next! Ella starts climbing from chip to chip to get out of here from getting eaten by the oblivious girl. She just needed help, not get eaten! She sees the light each time she climbs up, but Ivy’s fingers quickly cast over it. Ella, along with the chip, was lifted into the air. Ella panics as she looks up at Ivy first before the ground below her to see she’s headed straight into the melted cheese.

She screams for Ivy’s attention, but Ivy focuses on the Tv as she dumps the chip and Ella into the cheese, making Ella’s situation worse as she’s now stuck to the chip. She spits out the cheese and wipes her eyes off of her to see she’s heading towards Ivy’s mouth. Ella lets out a huge scream to get Ivy’s attention, but nothing happens as Ivy bites into her nacho and starts chewing.

Ella is being knocked around in Ivy’s mouth as her teeth chewed up the chip into pieces as her saliva turned the complex chip into munchy gooey food. Ivy begins to move her tongue around, licking every inch of her mouth to make sure none of the food didn’t get stuck while bringing Ella along with it. Ella can feel her tongue tasting every inch of her body, coating her with her spit. Each time Ivy licks Ella’s upper body, she can feel her tongue going underneath her shit, licking her small breast as if Ivy is teasing her. Ella begins to let out a moan, feeling herself getting nervous and sweating.

Ella successfully moved Ivy’s tongue away from her and tried to crawl over to Ivy’s teeth but felt herself sliding backward towards Ivy’s throat. Ella grabs on tight to Ivy’s tongue, trying not to fall to awaiting throat as she continues to scream out for Ivy until she loses her grip and slides down in her throat. It was quick and slippery as she was being pulled down to her await stomach. Ella falls into the pool of digested juice before she swims back up and looks around to see more of the chewed-up nachos and some leftover food Ivy probably ate.

“Ivy! Let me out!” Ella screams and swims towards the stomach flesh and begins to pound on it to get her attention. “Ivy!”

Ivy continues eating her food while watching Tv before the show sadly ends. She groans in annoyance and looks down to see she still has some nachos left. Not wanting to waste them, she puts on another show on Tv and plays it while continuing eating her snack.

Down the hall to the left (Natalie)

Ella decides maybe there’s a way out down the hall. She needs to be careful picking the right room, or else otherwise, she’ll be meeting with Trish again. She sees a door to her left and goes underneath the sill, and makes it to the other side to see she’s in someone’s bedroom. She looks around to see a dress drawer, cheval mirror, a wardrobe closet, a bed, and a window above the bed right above it! This is Ella’s chance to get out of here! All she needs to do is climb up the bed, then climb up the wall since her hands can be sticky sometimes, and she’ll be finally free and find her way home if whoever owns this bedroom doesn’t come in.

Ella begins to climb on the blanket on the bed and reaches to the top to see a layout of a bra, panties, a long-sleeved shirt, socks, and tight jeans pants. These couldn’t be Trish or Ivy’s. So, who’s-! She hears someone turning the doorknob. She turns around, expecting Trish to torment her but instead, it is a goddess. A naked goddess who drops her towel to the ground with beautiful lips, gigantic soft breast, and a round ass Ella has ever seen in her life. She watches her stretch as her breast jiggles a bit with a sigh of relief.

“You have done a great job, Natalie.” She says to herself. “You did an amazing workout and had the greatest shower, too~.” Ella couldn’t believe this. So this is Trish’s mother!? She’s a goddess. A goddess she should be worshipping! Her breast, her buttocks, her voice, everything. As Natalie continues to stretch, Ella remembers where she is, and she is so close to getting back to her home!

Ella tries to move her gaze away from her bully’s mother as she finishes stretching and takes a few steps to her bed before turning around. She was showing Ella a clear view of her two beautiful moons. She’s about to sit down. Ella stares at it as Natalie’s moons begin to descend down to her. I should run…I should run. Everything around her was as if Natalie’s ass was about to crush her in slow motion. She’s standing in a perfect spot where she could be trapped between her two juicy cheeks. Ella needs to get out of here, get back to her family, and stay away from Trish…, Or maybe she doesn’t.

Natalie hums to herself as she sits down on her bed to put her socks first on her feet. As she sat down, she felt something very odd on her butt. She clenches her cheeks before twisting her hips from side to side until she feels it gone. She smiles and resumes putting on her clothes. She sighs in relief as she looks at herself in the mirror to see herself in a cute outfit she picks out for the day. “Now then, time to see that movie you always been waiting to see.” She says sweetly before smacking her behind. “It’s a good thing it’s not that far since it’s only five minutes away.”

Ella felt her entire world shake/jiggle back and forth around her before she feels Natalie begins to walk. She was in a comfortable position between her massive cheeks. She was being pushed deeper and deeper into her crack till she couldn’t see any light. Ella can try to wiggle, but that’ll only pound her by her goddess left and right ass cheeks. She’s getting pushed into one moon only to be smashed into the other moon from every step Natalie.

This was the right choice. Ella dreamily sighs as she snuggles herself between her unaware captor. The moment she stood still and allowed her goddess to sit on her was the most incredible experience she had ever been. She was feeling her bully’s mother’s weight onto her, smothering her as she tried to find a comfy position. Ella felted her ass, trying to consume her whole with how much she was grinding her. Two enormous globes surround her until her goddess panties seal her tight.

Being clenching by her butt cheeks to flatten her form against her skin, feeling some leftover water from her shower dripping on her body, and a stuffy space Ella wouldn’t trade for the world. She even gets to experience being sat down again when she reaches the theater. Ella has enough room to move around, touching every surface of her round ass, which her mother wouldn’t have. I’ve finally found my home. Ella felt Natalie shifting her position again before sitting up for a second and sitting down in her seat. Creating an impact as her two cheeks smooshed Ella’s body. My family must have already forgotten about me, and Trish has no idea I’ve gotten a ride from her to visit her home. Not to mention, I get to be with the rightful owner I never knew. Ella wonders what else she can possibly have fun with her bully’s mother? Should she even reveal herself to her as a toy, pretend she’s a servant to her, or continue being by her side while she’s unaware she has a tiny girl stuck to her?

Down the hall to the right (Trish)

Ella decides maybe there’s a way out down the hall. She just needs to be careful picking the right room, or else otherwise, she’ll be meeting with Trish again. She sees a door to her right, goes underneath the sill, and makes it to the other side to see she’s in a bedroom. What’s worse is that she sees a familiar person sitting on their desk.

Trish was listening to her music while doing working on her homework. She cuts out everything around her while also singing to herself. Ella looks around to see if there’s any other way out until she sees a small window above her desk right in front of her, and it’s open! If I take this path, Trish might see me. But what choice do I have? Ella thought to herself for a moment and decided she would take a risky chance of climbing up there. She doesn’t need to climb on Trish’s desk. She just needs to climb on the wall and reach the window stand.

It took her a while to reach the window stand to taste freedom and reunite with her family. Home, here I co-! Suddenly a massive gust of wind flew by, carrying Ella away from her only chance of escaping before descending her to her fall. She looks down to see Trish shivering before standing up from her chair, giving her a clear view of where Ella is about to land.

“Stupid wind.” Trish said as she closed her window and locked it. She sits back down on her chair and looks at the question she’s on before realizing she can’t remember what her answer was. “Damn it. I forgot what the answer was to the last question.” Then, she hears someone knocks on her door.

“Trish. Mom said dinner is ready.” Ivy said.

“Alright.” Trish said before getting up.

Meanwhile, Ella tumbles down into her bully’s cleavage until she is stuck. She couldn’t move an inch since Trish’s breasts are like the size of a soccer ball. Her breasts kept wobbling and shaking. Ella’s tiny body was being knocked back and forth by her fleshy globes as if they were playing catch with her. Each step her bully takes, she sinks deeper into her cleavage. As a result, she can feel every single of Trish’s soft, warm flesh around her.

Ella couldn’t take it anymore and began to climb or at least crawl up between Trish’s breast to get out of here. I am not spending an entirety trapped in her boobs. Ella climbs up only a little bit to see the light above her. She squeezes her head up to see Trish’s chin above her, eating a casserole. If Ella could get out here while she eats her dinner, she could find another way to escape this house. Ella continued trying to squeeze her body out of her prison, but it somehow made it worse when she was only squeezing herself to sink. Her head was the only thing remaining from her breast as Trish’s family continued eating their meals. Ella has no choice but to wait and decides to tune out whatever they’re talking about.

Once they have finished, Ella felt Trish starting to walk again. She feels herself bounced and jiggled from every step Trish takes again. But it seems a bit longer. She wasn’t going back to her room. As a matter of fact, she left the house! Ella tried to find something to grab onto, but her skin was soft, she was left with mercy. Ella was left with no choice but to scream for help, yet it was too late as Trish’s breasts engulfed her head. Her heavy boobs squeezed against her from all sides, crumpling her into a lump as her steps sent her boobs bouncing and slamming together.

While Trish continues walking, Ella suddenly felt herself slowly sticking into one of Trish’s breasts. She was becoming part of one of her bully’s boobs! She tried to pull herself away, but she felt her hands already absorbed into her flesh. She continues to panic and starts struggling to get herself away from being closed to Trish’s breast, but with her bully keep walking and slamming her tits together, she won’t get away. It was as if fate was trying to tell Ella she was meant to be part of her bully’s big soft cleavage. Of course, this is all your fault, you bitch!

End Notes:

If anyone wanna put
“Everyday Tiny” in the Writing.Com for Interactive, including these chapters,
take them and put them in the “Everyday Tiny” for the Writing.Com for
Interactive. I would still love to see someone putting this story into an interactive
choice for Ella.

Two Women vs one tiny human by GrapeApple853

        “Mom, are you sure this is safe?” Ella nervously asked as she tightened her hand on her stepmother’s hair, trying not to fall as she stood on her shoulder. They were at the airport, waiting for their plane to land and take the three to their destination. It’s enormous, with many people rushing to their gates or waiting for their planes to pick them up, probably back to their home or vacation.

        “Sweetie, don’t worry. You’ll be fine.”

        “Yeah, Ella. This time, Mom and big sis here will be extra careful and make sure you’re safe and sound.” Ella’s big sister, Olivia, says with a sweet smile. Ella’s family is going to Las Vegas! This is like a dream vacation that’s coming true!

        “Maybe your both right. I’m worrying over nothing.” Ella said, loosening her grip just a little bit. 

        “That’s the spirit!” Mary said before realizing something. “Oh, No!”

        “What? What’s wrong, mom?!” Olivia yelled. 

        “I completely forget to buy a neck pillow! Olivia! How much time do we have left?” Mary panics.

        “Oh, We have...twelve minutes.”

        “Shoot! Be right back!” And in a flash, Mary started rushing quickly to the nearest store that sells neck pillows. As for Ella, she nearly falls off her shoulder.

        “M-Mom! Calm down! Well, make in time to get ba-MOM LOOK OUT!” Before they knew it, Mary bumps into a stranger who was also in a rush. Ella didn’t have time to grab onto Mary’s hair and fell on something soft and smooth. She looked around to see herself landing on someone’s boob. Probably Mary’s.

       She began to move, causing Ella to slide towards the immense canyon of her cleavage. Ella didn’t have time to call Mary before she slid into them. Ella was swallowed alive, slipping between her narrow gap between her mountainous breasts. Jeez! Mom’s bra is tighter than usual. She began to climb her way up, but her body moved around as her boobs and herself jiggled.

        “Oh! I am so sorry!” She heard Mary say...from the other side?

        “Nono. You’re fine. I wasn’t even looking where I was going.” She heard the other women say...right above her? What’s going on? Is my hearing alright? 

        “BOARD GATE 24 TO NEW YORK IS LEAVING IN 5 MINUTES. BOARD GATE 24 TO NEW YORK IS LEAVING IN 5 MINUTES. “ The announcement said.

        “Crap! That’s my flight!” Her boobs started jigging again with Ella between them as Mary rushed towards the ga-Wait a minute! Mom isn’t going to New York! What’s happening!? Ella tries to climb to see what’s going on, but every time she takes one step, her boobs knock her down, making Ella sink in deeper. So, she decided to wait for a bit till she stopped moving to climb out.

       A few minutes later, she hears people chattering and people putting up their luggage. Why would Mom want to go to New York?... Unless. “Thank god, I made it.” Ella heard her say, and everything stayed still. She must have taken her seat. She carefully climbed up and noticed her clothing. It was a white button-up shirt. Ella never climbs up so fast to poke her head up and look at her stepmom...Only she isn’t her. It’s a stranger her Mary must have bumped into earlier! And she’s trapped between her boobs. She has long brown hair, beautiful fair skin, brown eyes, and deep red lipsticks. Ella carefully looked down at her outfit to see a long black skirt and black shoulder jackets. She must be some kind of businesswoman. 

        “WE ARE NOW TAKING OFF. PLEASE PREPARE FOR TAKE-OFF.” T-Take-off!? To New York!? No, no! I have to get out of here!

“Miss! Hey, MISS! EXCUSE ME! MISS!” Ella yelled, trying to get her attention to look down at her boobs. I have to get back to mom and Olivia! The more she shouted for her attention, the more time she couldn’t hear her. She watches her reach out and cut on the air conditioner, pointing it towards her face. Why must bad things happen to me? This is far worse than being lost in the amusement park. This plane can’t fly just yet until I get off! “HEY! SEXY BUSINESS WOMAN! LOOK DOWN AT YOUR BOOB’S!” The lady looks down at her chest and stares at Ella confusingly. Yes! She sees me!

“Dame it. I thought I button these up.” She sighed and began reaching out both of her hands to start buttoning up her shirt. I can be inside here, trapped with nothing but her boobs!... Even though she’s hot too. Ella trash around to climb out of her boobs, but before she could, she saw her finger scratch her boobs, where Ella was trying to get out! The more she scratch her itch, she pushes Ella down deeper in her boobs. She was making her escape impossible to get out. Finally, she pulled her finger away before buttoning up her last two buttons and relaxed. “Can’t wait to get back home.” Home! Her home is in New York! NO! I can’t stay with her! I’ll never see my family again! Ella panics before she begins to cry and cry before slowly falling asleep.

 

_____

 

        “How was your business trip?”

        “It went great! I even sealed the deal with them.” Ella opened my eyes to only stare at flesh. Oh right, I’m trapped between in some stranger’s boobs. She felt her walking and talking at the same time. She must be on a phone or something. Well, if I’m trapped in here, I might as well try to escape. But I guess I can’t. “And I’ve been so lonely without you, love~.” She hears her unaware captor says.

        “Oh~” Ella hears whoever says from the other line of her phone. “Well then, once you get back home, you better not feel tired just yet. You know the drill.”

        “Don’t worry, I don’t feel tired yet~ But I will be in the morning, so you better at least make me pancakes.”

        “Well, see~. See you soon, Bunny~.”

        “You too, Tiger~” She hears before her captor’s phone cuts off. She felt her prison begin to shake as she started walking, perhaps back to her home. Ella also noticed her breasts were slightly apart. Ella could climb out of here to peek out to see where she’s at now. She grabbed her flesh as she climbed my way up close to her button-up shirt. It seems Ella could poke her head through just a bit.

       When she did, she saw she was in New York Times Square! It’s so beautiful! Her best friend, Pearl, always wishes to visit Times Square. She wasn’t kidding when it was night, and it looked so beautiful. I should thank this stranger for giving me a free ride between her breasts. This view is fantastic. I need to see more. She carefully grabs her left bra cup and tries to stand on it, yet that backfires and falls off her bra cup into her left breast. Ella tried to hold onto her cup but kept sliding down till she was pressed against her nipple. It was huge. Hmm, maybe I get in contact with her if I mess with it. 

       She roughly grabs it and massages it, hoping she feels it. Nothing. I know I’m going to regret this later, mom would be so upset if I did this to anyone, but luckily she isn’t here. Ella opened her mouth wide and put it on her nipple, licking it, sucking on it, anything that’ll make her notice her...Nothing. How does this later not feel this! Ella becomes desperate and decides to bite her. Bad choice.

        “Ow!” She felt a power smack against her boob Ella in, making her whole body squish against her nipple. Ella’s mouth is still in her nipple. “Dame mosquitoes. One of them must-have got on me.” She said. Ella’s whole body was around her areola like she was hugging her. The entire hit forces her unconscious.

       Ella wakes up to feeling herself and the boob she’s still stuck to, shaking like an earthquake while hanging above the bed. She can feel herself slowly sticking herself off. This must be her chance to escape.

        “My, bunny~. I’m surprised you kept it clean just for me~.” Ella hears an unfamiliar voice. Since she doesn’t know any of their names, she’ll just call them Bunny and Tiger, and Tiger sounded thirsty. She felt Bunny turns over for Ella to get a front view of Tiger and gasp. She has blonde hair, tan skin, green eyes, and the giant breasts she’s ever seen besides Bunny and her Principal. …I’m sure Mom and Olivia forgot about me, so…I could try a secret threesome with them. Ella thought dirty before Tiger looked down at Bunny hungrily and then her breast. D-Does she sees me? Tiger lunged her mouth at Bunny’s breast where Ella was and started sucking it. Causing Bunny to moan and Ella trapped between Bunny’s areola and Tiger’s mouth.

        “T-Tiger~! Not to gentile! You know that!” Bunny moans while Ella struggles between Tigers’ tongues and hangs onto Bunny’s nipple. She can feel herself getting loose. If she lets go of her nipple, she’ll be trapped in Tiger’s mouth.

       Ella tries to scream out for anyone to hear calling for help, but no one hears her as Ella lets go of Bunny’s nipple, allowing Tiger’s tongue to take her away from Bunny and into her mouth. She stops sucking on her wife before she sees her milk spurting out of control as she hears her sighs in relief.

        “Did you enjoy that, my little bunny~.” Tiger asks. Ella was having a tough time standing still on Tiger’s tongue while she talked and from being swallowed alive. As much as I want to be eaten by her, I need to get out of here!

        “Come on…Show me what you got, tiger~.” Bunny manages to say while breathing in heavily. Tiger chuckles.

        “You ask for it.” She warns her before she crawls back to where her wife’s glory hole, just waiting to climax. Unfortunately, some have managed to be spilled onto the bed. Tiger leans her head down and licks the tip of her vagina, causing Bunny to gasp. Ella was curious about what Tiger was talking about before she saw Tiger opening her mouth again. Ella instantly dashes out of there, only to head straight inside of Bunny’s vagina. She was about to retreat, but Tiger’s mouth lunged at her wife’s tight hole and licked every inch of it.

       This became a battle for Ella. In one direction, if she tries to get away from Tiger, Bunny’s walls will react and try to suck Ella deeper into her. Ella remembers being trapped in Trish’s vagina as a prank before forgetting about her, and it was a traumatic experience for her. Feeling the tight space all around her, feeling her movement as she takes every step, not to mention how every time Ella is trapped in someone’s pussy, the lips are sealed tight. She needed help for someone to pry them open.

       In another direction is Tiger’s mouth, pushing her tongue deeper into her wife in and out while trying to make her cum into her mouth. Tiger needed this. She had other sex with other women before Bunny, and all of their cum’s tasted the same. Bunny, however, is sweet delicious. She wants more of it and wants everything to come out of it. She wants the taste in her mouth before swallowing it whole to her stomach.

       Ella is in the between of Bunnies pussy and Tiger’s mouth. Both of their forces are strong. She couldn’t stay in the middle. She’ll end up being swallowed by one of them, but who will she be consumed by?

Bunny’s Trap

       Ella was starting to feel Tiger’s tongue pushing her in Bunny’s pussy instead of sucking it now. Not to mention feeling the walls around her is shaking crazy. Ella knew what that meant. She can hear Bunnie’s waves of juice coming straight at her. She desperately tries to crawl back to Tiger’s mouth. Ella would rather be stuck in her stomach than be trapped in here, but it is too late as Bunny releases her orgasms and allows her beloved Tiger to drink her out as if her life depends on it.

       Bunny moans aloud as she continues to cum out everything in her body until she feels no more before she raises her head to see Tiger with her face covered in her organism. Tiger licks her lips before smirking. “I warned you~” She said.

        “yeah…you did.” Bunny said, panting before laying back down. Tiger crawls over to her and lays down next to her. “you…did an amazing job, my big Tiger.” Bunny says.

        “I know.” Tiger said before she brought her wife’s head and allowed her to rest on her naked breast. “Sleep now, my love~” She tells her.

       Meanwhile, Ella tries to move any part of her body, but as usual, she remains stuck. She’s trapped in Bunnie’s vagina and some of her cum that was still inside. She was far away from her exit. She can feel her captor’s heartbeat and the walls groaning as it touches every single part of Ella. Ella groans in despair before trying again to call out for anyone to hear her. But, just what Ella expected, no one heard her. Great.

Tiger’s Tasty Meal

       Ella started to feel Tiger’s tongue dragging her away from Bunny’s pussy while sucking it. Not to mention feeling the walls around her is shaking crazy. Ella knew what that meant. She can hear Bunnie’s waves of juice coming straight at her. She desperately tries to crawl back to Tiger’s mouth. Ella would rather be stuck in her stomach than be trapped in here, but it is too late as Bunny releases her orgasms and allows her beloved Tiger to drink her out as if her life depends on it.

       Bunny moans aloud as she continues to cum out everything in her body until she feels no more before she raises her head to see Tiger with her face covered in her organism. Tiger licks her lips before smirking. “I warned you~” She said.

        “yeah…you did.” Bunny said, panting before laying back down. Tiger crawls over to her and lays down next to her. “you…did an amazing job, my big Tiger.” Bunny says.

        “I know.” Tiger said before she brought her wife’s head and allowed her to rest on her naked breast. “Sleep now, my love~” She tells her.

       Meanwhile, Ella traveled in Tiger’s throat and Bunnie’s organism. A few seconds later, she falls into her stomach along with the juices. Ella swims back up away from the cum and breaths in the rotten air of Tigers stomach. It’s like hot steam here, including Bunnie’s milk and cum that Tiger swallowed. Curious, Ella decided to at least taste Bunnies cum. She sips some before her eyes go wide. “No wonder Tiger wanted you, Bunny. You taste amazing!” Ella said before she drank more of Bunny’s cum. Once I have my fill, then I’ll look for a way out of here.

End Notes:

If anyone wanna put
“Everyday Tiny” in the Writing.Com for Interactive, including these chapters,
take them and put them in the “Everyday Tiny” for the Writing.Com for
Interactive. I would still love to see someone putting this story into an interactive
choice for Ella.

Suggestions/Requests by GrapeApple853
Author's Notes:

You can still use this for Interactive Story on Writing.com to allow what else happens to Ella.

Would anyone like to add any suggestion or request to Everyday Tiny shorts for Ella until someone decides to put this story into Writing.com for Interactive writings? Of course, any could happen to this lucky gal as long as you still follow the first chapter rules. Still, there’ll be no happy or bad endings, though, just leaving it to the readers (you) imaginations what might happen to her or use this chapter for the Everyday Tiny in Writing.com for Ella, once somebody decides to put this up for the Interactive writing. So, tell me in the comments what should happen to Ella, who she’s trapped by, stuck to, swallowed by, what if’s, suggestions, requests, or anything, and I’ll see what I could do. It could be her stepfamily, her friends, bullies, teachers, strangers, neighbors, anybody. Don’t expect these stories to be updated every single day, though.


Reasons I’m doing this? Because I’m tired and have writer’s block for Ella and tired of waiting for someone to put this story into writing.com. So, I thought, why not allowing several people to comment on what would they like to see and who interacts with Ella? I can only do several of them if I have the time or in the mood.






The rest are just Boob because it is 500 words or so. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob.


Anymore request?


 

End Notes:

You can still use this for Interactive Story on Writing.com to allow what else happens to Ella.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10398