Hispanic Heartache by Ace Jack
Summary:

My Hispanic girlfriend unknowingly wears shoes in which I've been placed after having been shrunk!

Well, the story is complete.  I hope you enjoy it.  Comments appreciated!


Categories: Butt, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 7818 Read: 97223 Published: October 23 2008 Updated: October 26 2008
Story Notes:

Comments appreciated!

1. Chapter 1 by Ace Jack

2. Chapter 2 by Ace Jack

3. Chapter 3 by Ace Jack

4. Chapter 4 by Ace Jack

5. Chapter 5 by Ace Jack

6. Chapter 6 by Ace Jack

Chapter 1 by Ace Jack

I've discovered that Hispanic women often have the sexiest feet.  Take my girlfriend, Maria, for example; her soft, delicate skin is just the right shade of sexiness and her feet are cute and suple. 

After she unknowingly ground me into her sole and suffocated me with her warm skin, this became even more apparent to me.

To make a long (and frustrating) back story short: I went to my girlfriend's apartment to say "bye" before I left for my friend's bachelor party.  Maria and I had been dating for 2 years, and while marriage was certainly on her mind, I was still quite hesitant. 

Her roommate, Sasha, had answered the door.  Sasha is your typical "hot" chick; nice butt, great legs, attractive face, and complete lack of personality.  She informed me that Maria was not back from class, but that I could wait on the couch.

Don't get me wrong; Sasha has always been nice to me, but I could tell, deep down, that she didn't like me.  I assumed this was due to the differences between Maria and I; Maria was Hispanic, from another country, was a regular church-goer, and had never been drunk.  Me, on the other hand...well, let's just say I've prayed to my share of toilet-gods.

"Maria's my friend, you know," Sasha told me as she rustled through her purse. 

"Yeah.  She mentioned something about that over these past two years," I replied.  Mistake one.

Sasha turned back toward me.  She was wearing an extremely tiny shorts--borderline underwear--and a tight top.  She scrunched her toes in her flip-flops.  "You always had a way with sarcasm, Jake."  She smiled a slightly devilish grin.  I began to feel uncomfortable.

I stood up.  "Just tell me when she gets back, Sasha.  I'll come back over."  Mistake two.

Sasha walked toward me.  "Actually, Jake, I'm going to tell her that you left for the bachelor party and didn't want to wait on her."

I was a bit shocked.  "Why would you do that?" 

Sasha came closer, then suddenly pushed me back down on the couch.  "Because, Jake; tonight, I'm going to convince her to break up with you."  With that, she quickly sprayed something into my mouth from a bottle she had taken from her purse.  Before I could react, my head grew dizzy, and I found myself getting nausuas.  I closed my eyes to keep from vomiting...

...and woke up in total darkness.  I found myself laying on some sort of soft leather; around me, the air was cool, but a sweet, pungnent odor greeted my nose.  It was famaliar, yet also a bit revulting.  I couldn't place it.

"Jake, I want you to know that this isn't personal," Sasha's voice boomed.  It surrounded me and shook me, like deep, strong speakers at a rock concert.  I stood, confused and, I discovered, totally naked.

"I also want you to know that what you will experience tonight won't kill you--I don't think--but will be extremely painful, both physically and mentally."  Her voice was impossibly loud.

Suddenly, bright light seared my eyes. I glanced down to avoid it, and noticed gigantic letters under my feet: Guess.  I looked around, and discovered I was in some sort of leather container; a further look revealed that the "container" was actually a flat mule--more specifically, a shoe that looked very similar to a pair of Guess mules I had bought for Maria last Christmas. 

The situation suddenly dawned in my mind--and my shocked brain tried to process what Sasha had done to me.  I was barely an inch tall.  I was totally naked.  I was inside Maria's left shoe.  And above me, Sasha's giantess face smiled yet again.

"Sasha--What--" I stammered.

Sasha shook the shoe, and I feel down again on the soft sole.  "Jake, I want you to know something else: When Maria comes back, I'm going to convince her to go out with me tonight for a 'girl's chat' at Thrusday's Resturant.  I going to convince her to break up with you.  And, I am going to convince Maria to wear these shoes tonight--omitting, of course, that you are inside them."

I was stunned.  My heart raced.  She continued:  "Don't worry.  As I said, she won't kill you...but you won't be happy.  You two might be very intimate, but I doubt you've ever smelled the sole of her feet after 3 hours of walking on these flat mules...or felt the weight of a giantess crushing your tiny body, totally unaware of the tremendous pain she is causing her helpless, tiny boyfriend."

Suddenly, a loud "bang" issued in the apartment.  Sasha stood up, high above the shoe.  "Maria's home, Jake.   I parked your car behind the apartment so she wouldn't see it.  And the fun is just beginning."  With that, she giggled slightly, then closed Maria's closet door, leaving me in the dark. 

Chapter 2 by Ace Jack

I tried to evaluate my situation. 

Sasha, my girlfriend Maria's roommate, had shrunk me and placed me in Maria's left shoe.  Sasha wanted Maria to go out with her tonight--and to wear these same shoes.  I was naked, helpless, and suddenly very erect.

I quickly raced to the heel of Maria's shoe, but the lip was simply to high for me to reach.  I tried climbing the inside of the heel, but found the leather too slick to afford any grasp.

Heart beating faster, I walked back towards the middle of the shoe, twirling around and trying to find some sort of solution to the problem.  I couldn't let Maria step on me.  Despite what Sasha said, I felt that Maria would surely crush me.

Just then, the closet door opened, and bright light shone in the shoe.  My heart froze as I waited for Maria's beautiful face to emerge--but instead, Sasha appeared once again.

"Maria's on the phone, making reservations.  She's going to take a shower, Jake, and then we're leaving.  A bit of advice: When Maria puts this shoe on, run toward the toe of the shoe.  You might find breathing there a bit easier than being 'smushed' under her giant sole."  Sasha smiled.   "Of course, it doesn't make much difference to me."  With that, she closed the door yet again.

I didn't want Sasha to win.  But given the siutation, her advice was sound.  If Maria didn't see me when she put her shoe on, my best chance was to be under her toes, where her skin wouldn't uniformly cover my body and face.

I walked toward her toe section, and stooped slightly as I reached the end.  The smell here was the strongest; I knew I would trade suffocation for very smelly oxygen. 

I layed down, trying to decide which position would best suit my body and Maria's toes.  Already, her toes had made little imprints on the sole, and I rolled over to place myself between her big toe print and her next toe. 

The insanity of the situation didn't escape me.  Surely Maria would see me; perhaps Sasha was just teasing me.  Sasha couldn't hate me that much...could she?

Time passsed.  I heard sounds in the room outside the closet; a drawer being opend, most likely Maria deciding on panties after her shower.  My heart began pumping faster.  I walked toward the middle of the shoe, standing on the giant Guess letters, and practiced waving  my arms.  I yelled, but in the immense closet, my tiny form made little noise, and I doubt my voice carried much farther than the shoe itself.

My legs trembeled.  All would depend on what happened when Maria opend the closet door.

As if on cue, the door opened, and bright light shone again.  I looked up, and saw my giantess girlfriend, Maria; medium-length black hair, soft brown skin, large breasts and soft, smooth skin.  My erection returned.

"Maria!" I yelled.  Maria didn't look down, but removed a hanger from the rack above and took off a white skirt.  "Maria!" I screamed again.  Nothing.

Maria dissapeared.  My situation was growing desperate.  Maria's voice, slightly accented, then boomed across the room:  "Sasha, what shoes should I wear?"

Sasha answered from the hallway:  "I really like those cute Guess mules Jake bought!"

My blood froze.  Sasha was serious! She was going through with this!

"Thanks!" Maria replied.  She reappeared, her white skirt bellowing beneath a cute striped top.  Her bare legs indicated bare feet...and she finally looked down on her Guess shoes.  Now!

I waved my hands and shouted.  "Maria!  Maria!"  My lungs strained to produce as much noise as possible.  "Maria!"  I waved my hands.

Maria raised her right foot, and I watched as it slide into the mule that must have been next to me.  Then, her attention turned toward my shoe. 

"Maria--" I started, then realized what Sasha had done: She had placed me inside a shoe with large letters.  Looking down, I realized the Guess lettering was most likely concealing my tiny form from Maria's eyes--and as I looked back up, I noticed Maria was no longer looking down! 

Then, as if in slow motion, Maria's giant sole appeared over the shoe.  Her  brown skin was flushed with red; clearly, she had just gotten out of a hot shower.  She covered the shoe in darkness, and I turned and raced toward her toe section. 

I slipped in my desperation, and flipped on my back in time to see her skin fill the shoe and begin to lower on me.  In fear, I didn't move, and Maria's foot then slide over my body and lowered into place on my tiny form.   Her skin, indeed, was hot--almost searing me--and no sooner had I felt her skin evelope my body, than the crushing weight of her entire body  was put upon me!

My chest and ribs compacted and strained under the weight.  My face was barely spared suffocation, as my mouth was just able to emerge from under her sole and was placed between her big toe and the next toe.  My arms were pinned down; my legs flattened; my penis crushed into my body and her foot; and I felt as if every ounce of my skin would explode in a red mess.  The blood rushed to my head and face, forced out of other areas by Maria's weight. 

I couldn't breathe.  I merely existed, waiting for Maria to raise her foot.  And as she did, the hugh weight lifted for the briefest of seconds before she took another step and jarred my bones to their cores.  My lungs voilently expelled all the remaining air, and just as I felt myself drift into unconsciousness, Maria raised her foot again.  I quickly inhaled as much air as my prision would allow, before the process repeated again. 

Each breath filled my lungs with the odor of her shoe and skin, and each step of hers then crushed that air out.  I concentrated on staying alive.  Maria simply walked into the living room.

She stood, and I waited desperately for her to move again.  Her soft, hot foot vibrated as she spoke to Sasha.  Inside my shoe-prison, I could barely make out the conversation.  The leather of the shoe groaned and squeaked as Maria unconsciouslly shifted her weight back and forth between her feet.

"Have you heard from Jake?" Maria asked.

Silence.  Then, Sasha responded:  "Maria, I don't know what to say...Jake did stop by, but said he was tired of waiting for you.  He said the party was about to start and he didn't want to be late."

More silence.  Then Maria lightly said "Oh," and despite my situation, I found myself feeling guilty.  That "Oh" was a sound she made when sad or dissapointed.   I struggled to wiggle or move, but I was cemented into place.  I silently begged Maria to walk again.

And, as if reading my mind, she did.  I heard the front door open and close, followed by car doors.  Then, the immense weight lifted slightly, and I realized Maria was in the passenger seat--thankfully!

She must have crossed her legs, as her feet, still wedging me in place, allowed me to breathe every-so-slightly without the crushing footsteps from a moment ago. 

"Sasha, can I turn the heat on? My feet are cold."  My heart lept.  Only Maria could be cold so quickly after leaving a hot shower!

Sasha's repsonse was clearly enthusiastic, but only I knew why.  "Sure Maria.  Let's warm those feet up!"  With that, the Sasha clicked on the heat, and I prayed for a short trip to Thursday's Restuarant.

 

Chapter 3 by Ace Jack

Once, when I went on a vacation, I had left a block of cheese sitting out in my apartment.  It was a hot week, and I had turned off my air conditioner to save money.  When I got back...well, let's just say my nose knew I had made a big mistake.

That instance flashed in my mind as I lay trapped under my girlfriend Maria's foot, smashed between her skin and the left flat she was wearing.  At her her request, Sasha had turned the heat on in the car, and I could already feel the hot air flowing down on Maria's shoe.  If only she knew I was trapped beneath her!

I struggled again, trying to free a hand so that I might tap on her toe, or otherwise free myself from the painful squeeze.  Despite my efforts, I was trapped; and the already meager oxygen I could suck in from between her toes was now getting warmer, and with it, the odor of her shoe finally freed itself from the fabric.

Try as I might, I couldn't help but inhale the smell of a shoe worn many times by bare feet.  The cheesy odor filled my lungs and left a sweet, pungnent taste in my mouth.   Helpless, I inhaled the hot air time and again, begging Maria to take her shoe off and perhaps scratch an itchy toe.

No such luck.

Instead, as the car vibrated down the road and the shoe slowly became a smelly oven, I heard Maria and Sasha begin to talk.  The noise of the engine and the heater prevented me from discerning specific words, but I could sense that Maria wasn't happy about something.  Sasha must have started her "break up with Jake" talk.  I found myself frustrated and angry.

In the darkness, I  began to feel a slight moisture--and realized that Maria's foot was beginning to lightly perspire!  A tiny sheen of sweat was developing on the skin between her toes, and on her sole directly above my barely-exposed face.   I detected a new smell--this, not of her shoe, but her foot itself.  Despite her recent shower, a new, fresh foot-odor began to compete with the already stinky air that the shoe had become filled with.

Even as my numb body lay motionless under her foot, I could feel the sweat slowly developing all along her sole, and after a few mintues, I felt my face wetten.  Either I was sweating--or Maria's foot was sweating on me.  I realized both were true.

More time passed.  I knew we had to be close to Thursday's Resturant, but Sasha seemed to have taken the "long" route, going downtown through as many stoplights as she could to prolong my torture.  I opened my mouth to suck in more air, only to discover that tiny beads of sweat, miniscule to Maria, were dripping into my mouth.  I had no choice but to swallow the sweat from my girlfriend's foot.   The salty liquid felt warm as it made its way to my stomach, time and again.

Just as I felt I might drown under Maria's foot, the car suddenly stopped moving, and the engine turned off.  Immediately, the heater stopped, and I silently begged Maria leave the car--hopefully, the restaurant would be much cooler.

"...should think about it, Maria," I heard Sasha say.  "He couldn't wait twenty mintues for you to get back? What does that tell you?"  Sasha was clearly trying to drive a wedge between Maria and I. 

"I don't know, Sasha," Maria responded, her accent thick with concern.   "Maybe he had his reasons."  I did! Sasha had shrunk me!  

I began to yell, hoping Maria might hear something--anything--that would get her interest.  Just as I started forcing my exhausted lungs to push some air through my mouth, the car door opened and Maria stepped out.  I came crashing hard on the pavement outside, her foot and shoe violently smacking me against the unforgiving surface of the parking lot. 

I gave up yelling, concentrating again on breathing as Maria began walking and the cycle of crushed lungs and desperate breaths began again.  Each step sent a jolt of pain through my tiny body.  The sweat on Maria's foot also acted as a lubricant, and with each step I felt my body shift and slide more and more beneath her sole. 

I realized that the action of her walking was causing me to slide--downwards--toward her inner sole, and as my face slide under her smelly skin, obscuring my nose and mouth, I hoped Maria wouldn't feel guilty if she found my lifeless form under her foot later that night...

To Be Continued... 

Chapter 4 by Ace Jack

I loved Maria.  She loved me.  And now, ironically, we were perhaps closer than ever--though she had no idea.  Her foot's smell filled my lungs; her foot's sweat filled my stomach; and, as each step slid me further under her sole, her foot's skin finally enveloped me totally. 

I struggled for air, but each step crushed the tiny amount from my lungs, and I found no oxygen beneath her foot and the sole of her shoe.  I was totally immersed under my girlfriend, body and mind.  Her skin smothered my face, and as my lungs burned for air, as my body and bones shook violenty with each step, I pictured her lovely, brown skin.  If I had to die, at least it was with the girl I loved.  I began to lose consciousness.

Darkness momentarily took me.  I don't know for how long, but suddenly, I felt the pressure that was smashing me against foot and shoe lessen, and the tiniest bit of smelly oxygen trickled into my lungs.  I struggled for more, but could only manage shallow breaths.  I was still pinned in place, but Maria was no longer walking; and, judging from the sickining motion of my body and her foot, was seated and dangling her foot as she crossed her legs.

A small bit of relief flooded through me.  I was still trapped--and totally immersed under Maria's sole.  But, at least, her dangling foot had allowed some air into her shoe.  I hoped she would go one step further and dangle her shoe off of her foot--then, perhaps, I might be free.  At least it would provide me with fresh oxygen.

The restaurant was quiet.  I could hear few patrons in the background, and I overheard a women asking for Maria and Sasha's drink orders. 

"Water, please," Maria began--but then, Sasha cut her off.

"Lighten up, Maria," she said.  "Two glasses of this wine, please."

I heard the waitress leave.  "You need to relax, Maria."

Maria's foot bobbed even faster.  My body began to return from its numb state, and my stomach lurched back and forth with her foot.  "I guess, Sasha.  But you know I don't drink much."

"That's okay.  We'll just have a little tonight.  Let's celebrate our independence," Sasha said.  She probably knew I could hear the conversation.

"Jake and I are still together.  We--" But again, Sasha cut her off. 

"Face it, Maria," Sasha said as the waitress returned with their drinks and asked if they were ready to order.  "Jake essentially dumped you.  You know you can do better, anyway."

My heart sunk.  If only I could tell Maria the truth! If only she could hear or feel me inside her shoe!  I tried to move again, and succeded only in sliding down further under her foot.

They ordered their food.  Then, Maria said something that made my heart jump: "My feet are cold again."  If only she knew how hot they were to her one-inch boyfriend!

Suddenly, the pressue on my back dissapered.  My bones popped as the pressure finally let up on my battered and bruised body.  Maria had taken her shoe off!  I remained glued to her sole, our hot skin bonded together.  I peeled my face from her foot, but the restaurant's light momentarily blinded me.  Would she see me?  I struggled to make sesne of the blur around my body.

Then, my body lurched upwards at an alarming rate.  My stomach rolled, and I felt nausuas.  As my eyes focused, I quickly glimpsed what Maria was doing:  Sitting Indian-style on the seat, and about to tuck her bare foot under  her thigh to keep warm!  I had seen her do this before, and had always found it quite cute.  Now, however, wasn't the time! 

As I flew upwards and toward her leg, I realized the girls were sitting in a booth.  I didn't have time to cry out before, through the corner of my eye, I noticed Maria's beautiful thigh looming over me.  In an instant, I was bured again; this time, between her foot's sole and under her thigh. 

Obviously, in the dimly-lit restaurant, she hadn't seen me.  Now, I lay buried, completely surrounded by her skin on all sides.  The pressure was strong, but not nearly as bad as when she had walked on me.  This time, no oxygen greeted my already starved lungs.  Muffled by her skin, I could no longer hear Maria talk.

........

"Jake..." The voice prodded me.  "Wake up, Jake..."

My head throbbed.  My body ached.  Light slowly filtered into my eyes, and a blurred face spoke to me.  "Are you okay, Jake?"

I tried to discern my location.  I was laying on something soft--a bed? I heard bed springs groan and creak.  Was I in bed? Was I hung-over? Had all that been a bad dream?

The face cleared in front of me.  "Maria!" I shouted.  "Maria I--"

But it wasn't Maria.  It was Sasha.  And as my vision cleared, I realized I wasn't hung-over; I was shrunk. 

I was lying on Sasha's bed.  Her giantess form hovered over me, her face and breath covering my body.  "Sasha," I began, unsure of what to say.

"You were out for a long time, Jake," Sasha said.  "For a moment, I thought you didn't survive Maria's shoe."

Sasha picked me up in her huge, soft hands and rolled onto her back, placing me on her shirt, between her two giant breats.  I fell to my butt, naked, and getting erect again.  Sasha's dominance over me was frightening, but almost erotic in nature.

"I bet you passed out soon after Maria crossed her legs," Sasha said, smiling as she looked at my tiny frame.  "As soon as she did that, the waiter came by with the bread.  Maria put her feet back in her shoes."

I vagualy remembered more time under Maria's foot. 

"We left after a couple of hours.  You might not remember much--I think Maria hurt you more than I thought.  You know, Jake, you hurt Maria, too, by dumping her."

My anger returned.  "But Sasha! I didn't dump her! She couldn't have believed you!"  I shouted.

"Not at first, Jake...but after several glasses of wine, she started to see things my way.  She's not much of a drinker, you know?" 

I grew more angry.  What had she done to my girlfriend?

"Anyway, after we got back, Maria went to her bed and fell asleep with her clothes on.  Her shoes had fallen off, and I found you lying right where I had put you--her Guess shoe--only, you weren't conscious." 

I was stunned, but thankful I had survived the night under Maria's foot.  "By the way, you smell like feet, Jake.  In fact, your whole, little naked body smells like a little sponge that soaked up your girlfriend's foot sweat." 

"Where's Maria?" I shouted. 

"She went to the store to buy some headache pills for her little hang-over.  If only they made heartache pills, too.  Eventually, she came to beleive what I told her--especially after she tried calling your cell phone and didn't get an answer."  My heart sank.  Poor Maria!

"You know, Jake...at first, I wanted you to suffer.  Then, I was going to give you away to a friend.  But, I've got a better idea now...You see, Maria's pretty angry.  She feels betrayed.  And a woman scorned...well, let's just say that women don't like being dumped."

I wasn't sure where Sasha was going with this.

"So, here's my new plan:  I'm going to tell Maria you came by to give her that watch that she had bought for you last Christmas...to finally 'end the relationship.'  I'm going to tell her that I quickly shrunk you.  And then, I'm going to present you to her...as my gift.  And you know what? She's pretty upset at you right now."

I couldn't belevie my ears.  "Maria would never hurt me, Sasha!  She loves me!"

Sasha smiled again.  "She thought she did.  Now, she's not so sure.  How could any man who loved her dump her so suddenly? To make the story more beleivable, you're going to confirm everything I told her.  You're going to tell her you wanted to break up; that you don't love her; and that the party was more important to you."

I was flabergasted.  "No, Sasha! There's no way I'll do that!" 

Sasha placed her thumb and index finger on both sides of my body and gently squeezed.  A sharp pain jolted my ribs.  I cried out.

"If you don't, Jake...I'll simply put you in my shoe.  You'll never see Maria again.  Your choice."

As Sasha realesed her grip, I knew I had no choice.  Perhaps, if Maria saw me, she would understand--even though Sasha was going to make me lie.  I hoped that Maria's love for me would help her to somehow see the truth.

"Okay, Sasha, I'll do it," I replied.  "Show me to Maria.  I'll tell her anything you want me to."

To Be Continued  

Chapter 5 by Ace Jack

I found myself  back in a very famaliar place: My girlfriend Maria's left Guess flat.  This shoe had been a place of great pain the night before, both (as Sasha had predicted) mentally and physically.

I sat down on the sole's large letters and pondered my fate.  Sasha had left the room, and I waited nervously for Maria to return home and for Sasha to give the "story" she had concocted. 

Sasha had warned me that, if I didn't support her "Jake dumped you" lie, that she would put me in her own shoe.  I realized, however, that if Maria saw me once, she would get suspicious if I just "dissapeared."   I was going to tell Maria the truth when she saw me.  I just hoped that she wouldn't feel guilty for having inadvertantly walked on me last night, sweaty foot and all.

I thought about the events of the preceding night.  Maria's weight on my body had left me bruised, sore, and suffering from what felt like early-onset arthritis.  I had nearly suffocated several times, and lost consciousness at least once.  On top of that, I had swallowed copious amounts of her foot sweat--and I could that my tiny body had absorbed quite a bit of her foot's odor. 

Despite all of that, I didn't blame Maria.  I loved her--and, I hoped, she still loved me.

I heard the front door open.  I braced for what was to come.

.......

Maria's face said it all.  Her beautiful brown eyes widened, and her mouth opened in total shock.  Her lovely brown skin, her delicate black hair--a true Hispanic giantess--loomed over me as she stood and stared in disbelief.

"Jake..." she said.  She turned to Sasha, who was sitting on the bed.  "Sasha, you really shrunk him! And you say he just came here a few minutes ago?"

Sasha laughed.  "Yeah, to give you the watch back.  He hoped he wouldn't run into you.  But he didn't realize that you're my friend, Maria, and I won't let him get away with dumping you so rudely.  Not after two years of dating."

Sasha had already begun her work.  Maria look back down at me.  Now was my chance!

"Maria!" I shouted, waving my arms.  "Maria, listen to me!  This isn't true!  I love you!" 

"I...I can't hear you, Jake," she said as she lowered herself.  Her lovely face hovered above the shoe.  I shouted again.

"I love you, Maria!  Please listen to me!"  

Maria's eyes lowered, and she raised back up.  "Jake, please...don't make this harder on me.  You intend to dump me one night, then tell me the next day that you love me.  If you really cared for me, you wouldn't hurt me like this."

She didn't understand! If only she would listen to everything I had to say!  But, she remained standing, and looked at me with dissapointment and sadness.  My heart broke for what she was going through.  Despite the fact that Sasha was to blame for all of this, I felt guilty and ashamed.

"Well, Maria...What should we do?"  Sasha asked.  I had never harmed a girl, but Sasha generated a desire in me to throw her out the window.

"This is so hard," Maria said quietly.  "I just don't understand.  Things were going fine.  I didn't know Jake felt this way.  He never said anything."  I didn't feel that way!

Suddenly, Maria's face lit up a bit more.  She began to shake her head.  "I think I know what happened here."  I saw Sasha's face pale.  Had Maria figured it out?  She was a smart girl--I knew she would!

"I think I understand."  Maria turned to Sasha.  "The bachelor party must have frightened Jake.  Maybe the thought of his friend getting married made him ponder our own relationship...and he felt trapped.   I've never pressured marraige on him, but he might have realized that...ending our relationship would keep him from having to make that decision later on."

A look of relief swept over Sasha's face.  Maria had it all wrong!  She looked down on me again.

"Jake, I...I forgive you.  But, in my heart, I know you still love me.  I believe it."

I felt my own surge of relief.  If Maria chose to believe that, I could tell her the truth later on after Sasha returned me to normal.

"What should we do, Maria?" Sasha asked.

"I need Jake to understand that I love him.  We need to reconnect. Jake," she said, leaving back down over me again, "I hope you understand what I'm doing.  I'm doing this because I love you.  I want us to be close again.   And maybe, just a little...I want to punish you for breaking up like that.  You could have told me in person.  You owed me that much."

My relief was replaced by dread.  What was Maria planning?

Standing back up, Maria turned to Sasha: "While he's small like this, I want him to learn a lesson.  What could I do?"

Sasha smiled, that devilish grin again.  "You could...step on him."

Maria gasped.  "Sasha!  I don't want to kill him!"

Sasha stood up.  "You won't, Maria.  Just trust me.  Place your toe on him and press down.  See how 'sturdy' he is.  I bet you could walk on him all day and it wouldn't hurt him...though it might be a bit uncomfortable for him."

I couldn't believe my ears.  Sasha deserved an Acadamy Award for this performance.

"I...well, maybe," Maria said.  My heart raced.  Not again!  I watched as Maria raised her left foot, dangling it in the air uncertianly.  Then, she pointed her big toe at my body, and slowly lowered her foot towards me.  I feel back on the sole, frightened and stunned. I couldn't believe Maria was doing this!  She would never have done this before!  Sasha had done well.

I watched as Maria's giant toe lowered on me, catching a glimpse of her nail and the white tip she had applied to it.  Her soft, brown skin touched my own skin, and electricity shot through my body as I became erect once again.  Slowly, delicately, Maria allowed the pressure of her toe to rest on me, allowing my face to remain free but burying my neck and body under her hot skin.  I was pinned, again, to the sole. 

I realized she hadn't taken a shower since the night before, either.  The smell of her toe surrounded and intoxicated me.

The pressure compressed my body yet again; I was unable to move, and then, as Maria grew more confident that I could "withstand" the torture, she allowed more pressure to build up on me, until the weight of her entire foot and leg sank me deeper into the sole of her Guess shoe. 

For a few moments, I remained cemented into place.  I couldn't see Maria's face for her toe and nail, but I prayed she wasn't enjoying this.  She spoke:

"This feels...weird.  I don't know, Sasha..." she said.

Sasha cheered her on.  "Think about it, Maria.  He dumped you like he didn't care.  Just give him a little taste of your pain."

"But...this isn't right.  I don't want to hurt Jake."

I remained stuck, unable to breathe further. 

Maria removed her toe, and my body decompressed, the air rushing into my lungs.  I remained lying on the shoe, exhausted and hurting.  Maria placed her foot back on the carpet.

"Maria..." I struggled.  I couldn't speak.

Maria had a sad look on her face.  Then, as if some inner determination was swelling up, she regained a look of confidence.  "I love you, Jake.  And you love me.  We can get through this together.  I want you to spend one day under my foot...and perhaps, after it's over, we'll have discovered more about ourselves.  It's my hope that we will always be together."

I was shocked.  Maria!

"This is for your own good, Jake."  I watched in horror as Maria raised her foot again.

"Are you sure this won't hurt him, Sasha?" she asked.  Sasha nodded her head.

Maria took a deep breath.  "Okay, then."  Maria then dipped her foot back into the shoe, all the way, until her Latina sole covered my entire body.  She then placed the weight of her body upon me, and the pain shot through my bones and muscles like a lightening bolt.  She had no idea it was this painful; Sasha had convinced her of that much. 

Once again, I found myself losing consciousness, but not before I barely heard Maria say one more thing to Sasha:

"I bet he's never experienced anything like this before in his whole life."

If only she knew! I was becoming an expert!

To be concluded...

Chapter 6 by Ace Jack

Sasha's plan had worked, though not quite the way she had anticipated.

True, Maria had willingly put her shoe on, fully aware, this time, that I was inside.  Sasha hadn't told her about the night before, and my torturous hours under my girlfriend's sweaty Latina foot.  But, now, Maria was doing this out of "love," hoping that a little punishment for my "actions" would aid our relationship.  As I lay trapped under the middle of her foot's smelly sole, I had no hope of telling her the truth--that Sasha had invented the whole story, and that I had never desired to end our relationship.

No sooner had Maria's body weight begun to rob me of my breath and consciousness, than the weight once again lifted suddenly.  Thankfully, I gulped down some odorous oxygen.  I was still pinned, and guaging from the way I "floated," Maria was sitting on her bed, dangling her foot.  I heard her muffled voice.

"What should I do today, Sasha?"  I detected geniune concern in Maria's voice.  Poor girl!

"Well," Sasha replied,  "You could take him shoe shopping.  Every guy's worst nightmare!" They both laughed.  I bobbed up-and-down in Maria's shoe.

"Or," Sasha continued, "You could go to the gym.  Let him get a good taste for your smelly feet."

"That might hurt him too much," Maria said.  I was glad to hear that!  "Shoe shopping sounds fun.  I would certainly do a lot of walking..."  I wasn't glad to hear that!

"Sasha, would you mind leaving us alone? I need to think about this."

Silence.  Sasha probably wasn't too happy about that, fearing I might have the chance to tell Maria the truth.  But, as she agreed and I heard the door closing, I realized she didn't have too much to worry about.  Maria was fully convinced of Sasha's story.  I bet Sasha had even parked my car out front again to truly cement her lie.

I lay in between the Guess sole and Maria's sole, wedged in place, heart pumping as I tried to deduce what Maria was thinking about.  I hoped she would remove me, and put me close enough to her face so that we could talk.  Anything but more time under her foot! As much as I loved her...and as attractive as I found her soft, warm feet...I needed a break from the pain and air deprevation.

I wondered if Maria could read my mind.  She removed my shoe and peeled me from her sole with her lovely fingers!

I was smushed between her thumb and index finger, and Maria layed her hand on her knee, staring at me, a look of concentration on her face.  I knew yelling was useless.  She was too far away.  But, she was so beautiful!  I stared, feeling both safe and frightened.  Our relationship had certainly taken a turn for the strange.  My penis beame erect.

Then, Maria suddenly placed me on the bed itself, a quick "swooshing" motion that left my stomach back on her knee.  She removed her hand, and I found myself laying on the soft comforter, think strands of fabric supporting my tiny frame.  I watched as she stood, and the bed "popped" up a little, springs released from her weight. 

Maria didn't face me, but continued staring at her closet.  I wasn't sure what her plan was.   Was she going to cry?  Would she pick a different pair of shoes to place me in? Would she simply leave the room to figure everything out?

I heard her kick off her other shoe.  I then watched, entranced, as Maria undid her shorts and allowed them to fall to the floor.  What was she doing?!

With her back to me, I stared in awe of her Hispanic butt; large, round, and so inviting.  Whenever she had sat in my lap, I had never been able to avoid a hard-on.  Now was no different. 

Maria placed her hand on her pink panties.  "Jake," she said, still turned the other way.  "I'm sorry.  I don't want to prolong any pain you might be feeling.  So, let's spend our time together here, in this room."

She then turned to look at me.  "Honey, if at any time, this becomes too much for you, let me know by tapping on me.  Do you understand?"

I simply nodded my head, unable to comprehend where she was going with this.

Then, she put her back to me once more, and slipped her panties down.  No sooner had I stared at her wonderful butt than the butt began to grow as she lowered it, and herself, down toward me.  What was she doing? I couldn't believe it!

I lay on my back, amazed and shocked.  Slowly, Maria lowered her butt closer to me, lining me up directly in the middle of her left cheek.  I watched as her smooth skin cast a shadow over me, and I understood her intention.  She was going to sit on me.

"Maria! Please! Don't--" I shouted.  But too late.  Her skin pressed upon my body, and my mouth became enveloped.  Her butt was warm, and began to grow heavier as she allowed more and more of her weight to rest upon it. 

I began to sink deeper into the comforter, the fabric rubbing uncomfortably on my back as it resisted the weight.  Finally, the comforter stopped giving--and the springs themselves compressed noiseley.  I heard the bed groan and creak...and finally, after Maria had settled into place, the bed stopped giving, and the only thing left to absorb Maria's butt and upper body was...me.

My body cracked and joints popped as I lay crushed under her skin.  Unable to wiggle a finger, much less tap on her butt as she had suggested, I found myself in a position of total helplessness, like a fish in a bucket of frozen water.  The air remained in my lungs, having found no place to espace as her butt had uniformely descended upon me.  Now, the compressed oxygen in my lungs created a stinging, awful pain. 

Maria didn't move.  She remained sitting on her boyfriend.  I felt her blood pumping in her skin, and each beat of her heart sent a strong vibration through my tiny body. 

If she was talking, I couldn't hear anything.  I desperately wanted to move, to do something--and total claustrophobia "sat" in.  Maria! I pleaded silently.  Please, honey!  No more!

Nothing.  No change.  I was now part of Maria's butt.  I was a bump on her skin--she was my goddess, and I but a servant of hers. 

Then, Maria stood up.  The sudden upward motion left me dazed as I flew away from the bed, stuck to her skin like a bug on a windshield.  After she stood, she peeled me off and placed me back on the comforter, keeping her back to me.  She remained naked from the waist down.

I gasped painfully, my battered and abused body crying out in pain.  Every bone and muscle felt sore, and my head throbbed as if hung-over from a night of Tequila binging.

My vision blurred, and I wasn't sure if her butt, or the totality of all the events, was causing the pain.  I knew I couldn't take much more. 

"I'm sorry, Jake," she said, turning her head to me while her body faced toward the closet.  "That must hurt.  Just a few more times, okay, honey?  I want you to learn your lesson."

I couldn't grasp her words.  She was going to do it again? She would kill me!

"Please..." I muttered quietly.  "Please, no more.  I can't take it."  I began to cry, very lightly, though if tears ran I wasn't aware.  My face, hot and numb from the pain, must have felt the same either way.

I watched as Maria bent her knees and then slowly pulled up her panties, but only enough to cover her vagina--she left her butt exposed and free.  What was she doing?

"Sasha!" she boomed.  "Can we see you for a minute?"

I gave up trying to make sense of Maria's decisions.  After a moment, Sasha opend the door.  She looked at Maria, then at me, and smiled.  Damn her!

Maria then lowered her butt again, and I quickly exhaled as much air as I could, hoping that would lessen the pain.  Quickly this time, she placed her butt on me and sat again, the bed compressed and the comforter crushed. 

I wondered why she had called Sasha in.  Why had she pulled her panties half-way on? I heard her butt vibrate.  She must have been talking, but the fabric of the bed and her butt muffled all words.

The pain then doubled--no, tripled.

I wanted to scream.  I wanted to explode in a thousand pieces, to let my suffering shoot to the moon and through the solar system.  My brain tried to process the pure torture, but couldn't handle the amount of agony that I suffered.  I felt as if placed under a skyscraper, compressed against rock and cement.

Sasha must have sat in Maria's lap.

The weight of both women, to me, was incalculable.  I tried to imagine the scene, with Sasha sitting happily on Maria's legs, allowing her own weight to rest directly above Maria's left cheek, Maria holding her to keep her in place. 

As delirium set in, I thought--"I hope my blood doesn't stain Maria's comforter"--and then, blessed darkness, interspersed with bright stars and strands of light, flashed through my mind.  My last thought, as darkness, yet again, took me:  "I love you, Maria...my Hispanic goddess."

.........

I picked up the box labeled "kitchen stuff" and placed it in the trunk of my car.  I watched as Maria emerged from Sasha's apartment, carrying some clothes, and opened the back seat door for her.

Maria was moving into my apartment.  Six months had passed since Sasha's "intervention."  I had never attempted to convince Maria of the truth; Sasha had done too much for me to unravel it this soon.  Maybe some day.

Much to Sasha's anger (though she kept it subdued around Maria), Maria and I were still dating, and pondering marriage.  The "incident," as Maria put it, was not spoken of again after Maria and Sasha had stood up from the bed.  According to Maria, I looked dead, and she had felt such tremendous guilt that she started screaming at Sasha. 

I didn't recall any of it.  Sasha, apparently, had then dropped some liquid on my body, and I had "grown" back to normal size after a few hours. They next few days were a blur; Maria had tended to my bruised body, shocked to discover the condition I was really in.  She had never noticed how harmed I was when I was small to her eyes.

She never knew the truth.  She thought the few moments I spent under her toe, foot and butt that day had done all of the damage.  I didnt' want to worsen her guilt by telling her about the night before and her trip to Thursday's Restaurant.

She and Sasha remained friends.  I tried to keep myself under control when around Sasha, for Maria's sake, but never allowed myself to be alone with her for fear of what I might do!

As Maria emerged from the apartment yet again with a small cardboard box in her hand, I went to take it from her.

"That's okay, honey," she said, her accent as cute as ever.  "I'll hold this one while we drive to your apartment."

"What's in the box?" I asked, getting into the driver's seat.

"Just some gifts from Sasha.  A necklace she knew I liked, some earrings, and some perfume in a spray bottle."

"What kind of perfume?" I asked, pulling onto the street, trying to hide my lack of interest.

"Oh, nothing special," Maria said.  "Just a little something Sasha told me might come in handy some day, if you and I ever have any problems."

"Uh huh," I said, oblivious to her words.  I turned on the stereo as we made our way home.

THE END.......?

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1036