Shrunk in a salon by vidwatcha
Summary:

You and 11 other people wake up shrunk in a beauty salon, the owner is gonna have a little bit of fun with you all.

Very unaware focused


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Feet, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2651 Read: 17029 Published: March 14 2021 Updated: March 31 2021

1. Preparations by vidwatcha

2. Flattened and chewed by vidwatcha

3. Strawberry and chair crush by vidwatcha

4. Foundation by vidwatcha

Preparations by vidwatcha
Author's Notes:

First chapter is mainly setup, gives a good idea of where the story is going. Second chapter will get into it and should be up in the next few days

You woke up in darkness surrounded by the sounds of people yelling "what is this place!" "What's happening" cried the voices around you, getting up your eyes adjusted to the very dim seam of light running in an enormous rectangle above your head, you can see about 11 people around, some still unconscious on the floor.

About an hour passes and the yelling has turned to concerned conversation, everyone is now up and trying to make sense of what's going on or where they are. Finally a female voice can be heard muffled from above, only the occasional word is clear enough for you to understand
"Salon", "busy day", "got some new ones", after a few minutes the voice seems to fade away. Confused conversation begins again until light erupts from the sky blinding everyone for a few seconds.
As your vision returns you can see the people all around you clearly now, their heads are pointed upwards with a stunned look. Turning your head to the sky your baffled by the sight of a giant white girl in her early 20s with blonde hair framing her huge smiling face. Suddenly her voice booms above no longer muffled by the roof "Hey little guys, I'm so glad you arrived on time I have a big day planned for you all. Welcome to my beauty salon my name is Courtney and I do girls hair, nails and makeup for all sorts of events but my salon has a little secret and that's where you guys come in, no point in telling you more I'm sure you will all work it out soon".

Dumbfounded, people start screaming up at this woman but getting no response it's quickly realised they must be so small that she can't hear them. Without warning a huge hand comes down above you but stops a few centimeters above your head, her fingers spread out and begin pulling the sheet below you together gathering up every person and lifting them high above. Peaking over the edge you see an enormous salon filled with everyday items that completely dwarf you in size now, as she stops moving her fingers descend into the makeshift bag and pluck 4 people out. You watch as her hand lowers them down casually dropping two on a large plastic seat and quickly bringing a small piece of clear tape down sticking them to the chair one towards the front and one right in the center. The other 2 in her hand are brought down to a container filled with strawberries and effortlessly plunged into 2 different strawberries stuck in the flesh.
Her hands quickly raise back up and grab another 4 people narrowly missing you, lowering her hand you see her grab a foam toe separator and stuff one of the people down into the section for the big toe burying him in foam, 2 more people get carried over to a tray filled with different lip makeup, at random she picks 2 out and drops them on to the red surface before placing the lipstick back. The last person left in her hand is brought down and shoved in the nozzle of a skin coloured bottle.
Terrified you watch her hand come back and grab you along with the other 3 remaining people. 2 are brought down to a line of white sandals and taped down, one on the heel and one on a different sandal right where the ball of the foot lands. The man next you is dropped on a piece of gum then covered again in the foil and put in a pile of similar pieces. Finally you see her raise you up smiling at you "lucky last, that means you get to watch before I decide how I deal with you" with that you see her other finger come up with a tiny dot of makeup on it, she sticks you to it and carelessly smears you against her cheek rubbing it in without a thought with her finger, completely covering you and sticking you to her massive white cheek to watch the horror that is about to unfold

End Notes:

Please leave a review with any feedback I'd love to hear it

Flattened and chewed by vidwatcha
Author's Notes:

So from this point it goes into the perspective of the different shrinkies as they are tormented by the unaware customers.

This chapter includes a man stuck to a sole and a chewing gum scene

Stuck smeared on Courtneys cheek you watch her prepare for her day terrified of what is going to happen to all the people she put around the salon. After about 30 minutes you see the front door swing open to reveal her first customer for the day.

Pov: 1st tiny shrunk on sandal
Her fingers carried you over to the front of the salon near a rack filled with white slip on sandals. Suddenly you feel her lower you down and slam you right in the middle of the shoe, quickly covering your body with tape trapping you.
You watch her deposit people all over the salon and start to open up for the day, a loud chime rings out behind you, you swing around to see an older woman walk through the opening doors followed by a young girl of about 12 with blonde flowing hair. "Hi girls, right on time as usual." Courtney said as she walked towards the huge mother and daughter.
You sat terrified of the 3 girls towering above you watching their feet slam into the ground as they walked.
"Sorry about her shoes it's a bit muddy outside" you hear the mother say.
"Don't worry I'll get her a pair of sandals to put on, size 7 right?" Courtney says with a smile as she starts walking towards you. Without a seconds hesitation you see Courtney hands grab the pair that your stuck to lifting them up as she walks towards the giant 12 year old looking straight at you. Suddenly your world sinks as she drops the sandals down at the huge girls feet. Now closer than ever you watch her peel a pair of dirty socks off her massive white feet and tuck them inside her muddy shoes. Glancing down at you she stomps her foot on the other sandal and you watch as her foot stomps and grinds it's way foward finally settling with a tap of her foot. Terrified you stare up at her as her eyes gaze down without a care, her foot slowly moves across your vision, you can see every small wrinkle and grain of dirt stuck to her foot for a second before her huge toes come down on top of you barely missing your body, trapped between the toes of this preteen girl you have only a moment before you feel her foot start to slide over you, twisting her foot into the shoe she crushes you down into the sole of the sandal leaving just a small red mark on her foot.


Pov man on gum.
Snatched from the sheet you saw her fingers unwrapping a large square piece of foil and lowering you down onto the pink block inside, giving you a quick lick she sticks you to it and folds the foil back over the top of you turning your world black and muffled.
Finally you feel movement, the feeling of being raised through the air and suddenly stopping. You hear the sounds of the foil being torn before light floods in again, as soon as your eyes recover you see the huge smiling face of a preteen girl staring at you hungrily as her giant fingers tear the rest of the foil away. Her mouth slowly begins to open as your carried closer and closer to the huge pink lips revealing a set of white teeth, you feel the bright pink block be unceremoniously tossed into her mouth and instantly scooped up be her writhing tongue quicking throwing it over to her teeth, as her lips begin to close cutting of all light the last thing you see is Courtney smiling looking at you.
CHOMP. Her teeth slam down on the gum crushing you into it but before you even have time to react they raise up and slam down on you again as she begins to effortlessly chew her gum while Courtney does her hair.
You survive for a few chews buried inside the gum feeling the weight slam you down with each chew but eventually she decides to grind the gum between her teeth, you feel them start to rip the gum apart as she clenches harder finally smashing them completely together adding your body to the gum that she will chew for the next 30 minutes or untill she gets bored of it.

End Notes:

Reviews are Always appreciated

Strawberry and chair crush by vidwatcha

Pov: first strawberry.
Plucked up by Courtney you see her lower you down to a huge bowl of strawberries and suddenly feel her plunge your lower body into one of the red fruits, buried up to your neck you try and move but your totally trapped. You watch as she goes about her day setting up the shop and greeting her first customer, a mother and daughter.
After giving the girl a pair of sandals to wear she leads her over to the counter that your bowl rests on. Looking up you watch this young girl have her hair and makeup done all the while chewing on a piece of gum that you see her crushed between her molars over and over as she chats away to Courtney.
Her huge blue eyes drift towards you noticing the bowl of strawberries, she licks her lips and says "courtnry can I have a strawberry please!".
"Of course you can, here". You hear Courtney respond while her fingers begin to reach straight for you. Carried by her fingers you can't look away from the huge blond girl staring at you as her face gets bigger and bigger, she plucks the gum out of her mouth as you get placed in her awaiting hand. Quickly raised up you see her mouth open up in front of you gleaming with saliva, her huge white teeth crash down right in front of you and tear a huge chunk of strawberries away, without lowering you she begins to chew her mouthful giving you a front row seat to the chaos inside as she thanks Courtney for the snack.
Her blue eyes barring down on you without a glimmer of recognition are all you can look at as she swallows the food with a loud gulp. Not wasting any time she brings you towards the mouth again but this time you watch as her teeth soar over you leaving you in the dank wet environment of her mouth, your light is cut off as she slams her lips shut and begins to work on the strawberry with her tongue throwing it back and forth before finally parting her lips slightly right as you land on her molars, the last thing you hear is a booming laugh as she bites down without a care instantly crushing you.

Pov: man at back of seat.
Plummeting towards the clear plastic and landing with a thud you have no time to react as a piece of tape is pressed into your body sealing you to the seat, trapped there you see another person stuck in the same situation but to far away for you to speak.
Waiting terrified on the chair you can't see anything but the bottom of the counter, listening you hear a bell announcing a customer. Hear the sound of 2 new female voices your filled with dread, one of these monsters could sit down at any second. Right on queue you see Courtney pull the chair out and reveal a massive preteen girl towering over you chewing on something, without even glancing down you watch as she spins around so her butt is facing you down, without hesitation she lets herself fall onto the chair. Everything slows down as you watch her skirt swing back and her underwear clad butt carelessly falls down on top of you crushing you with the weight of a building, still barely conscious you feel her twist on top of you grinding you down to a smear beneath her as she gets comfortable.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the story so far, leave a review with any complaints or advice you might have.

Foundation by vidwatcha
Author's Notes:

This chapter jumps forward a little bit in time, the young girl is gone and a new client is in the salon, please leave a review and let me know what you think

Pov: makeup bottle.
Terrified inside the cloth you see her fingers descend down again grabbing you along with a few other people. You look up and see her looking ahead as she walks foward paying no mind to you in her fingers, suddenly without warning you see a huge tan coloured bottle come into view, suddenly you feel her fingers begin to move you towards the nozzle at the top of the bottle. Without so much as a word she places you inside instantly trapping you in the sticky tan liquid inside the tube and quickly placing the cap back on top of you blocking out all light.
Trapped in the dark you try and wriggle out of the liquid but it's no use, your completely stuck in it. As time draws on you hear the voices of a few different girls outside chatting outside, finally you feel movement as your prison is raised into the air, the sound of Courtneys voice becomes clearer as you hear her say words that terrify you "This foundation will look great on you".
Light blinds you as the cap is pulled off, as your eyes adjust you see the smiling face of Courtney for a second before she pumps you out of the nozzle along with a pile of foundation straight onto a huge purple piece of foam. Before you can dodge it the flood of makeup covers you completely, frantically you scramble to the side trying to get free of the liquid. Your head comes out the side of the makeup but it's too late, you see the face of a brunette teenage girl around 18 looking straight at you clearly not seeing the tiny man that about to become her makeup, screaming for help as her face grows bigger and bigger neither her nor Courtney seem to hear you.
Finally you feel yourself get forced down into her cheek, expecting to be crushed your surprised to feel yourself being raised back up stick stuck in the pool of makeup, you only get a moment of happiness as you realise she's just moving it over to another part of the teenagers face before slamming you down again. It goes on until you finally feel yourself pulled back further and dumped on the countertop still trapped on the makeup pad, Courtney grabs the giant teen a massive strawberry which you watch her effortlessly raise up to her mouth and chomp down on.
Courtneys hand comes racing back down to pluck the pad up again hoisting it up to the huge face of the young girl. Looking up terrified at her chewing away on her snack you see her cheeks warping with each movement, held confront of her cheek you watch her swallow the mouthful as Courtney effortlessly slams the pad down again but this time you feel her start to grind you across the face slamming you back and forth like nothing, you hear the splattering of the makeup around you as she smoothes it out beneath the pad, your given a moment to breathe as she lifts you off but quickly slams you back down into the side of the teens face grinding you up the side, you feel your body begin to break as you leave the soft part of her face.
One last raise off her face lets you see yourself be positioned right over her immense forehead, staring down at her eyes hoping that she will finally see you you hear her laugh as Courtney says something you don't make out, her laughter fills the air as you feel yourself slam down into her hard forehead, you survive the initial impact but can't prepare yourself as the pad grinds over you crushing you down onto her face mixed in with the rest of her makeup now nothing more than some makeup on a teenagers face.

End Notes:

Tried to make this a bit longer and have decided to just do 1 pov per chapter for now

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10289