- Text Size +
Laurian looked around anxiously in the darkness, feeling like she was being swayed back and forth in quick smooth movements. Her breathing became heavy as she wondered about just who was carrying her now. It could’ve been anyone.


The process of who the little felons were sent to was completely randomized, of course, to avoid conflicts of interest. There had even been some cases where they were sent to other members of their own hate group, who’d take them in and provide shelter within their ranks. But that was nearly one in a million. Still. Maybe, just maybe Laurian was in one of their secret safehouses, being taken somewhere more secure. She muttered a little prayer as the swaying continued.


A small jolt threw her off her train of thought, however, as her cardboard prison was dropped somewhere, likely set on a table if she had to guess. Everything sounded quiet. She noticed the sounds of birds and cars were gone. She twisted and rolled herself only her back, her heart still pumping against the restraint of the ropes that bound her.


Seconds passed in that pitch black void until Laurian heard another sound. A light scraping sound that seemed to drag along just above her. Quickly, a single thread of light was forming just above her. Laurian felt herself almost cry as the still unseen person continued to cut open her box, both out of relief to finally be leaving this dark hell, and out of fear for what she may find outside.


As the line was complete there was a moment's hesitation until both wooden flaps were flung open together. Laurian winced as the sunlight she hadn’t seen for days stung her eyes, each ray like a dagger until her eyes were more adjusted.


Still squinting, and occasionally writhing in her continued discomfort, Laurian finally managed to open her eyes, at least half-way. Though it felt like the sun was shining directly into her face, all Laurian could see was a plain white ceiling with the light turned off, the room being lit by nearby windows with the shades open wide. The rest of her view was dominated by the two walls of her box extending high above her, and the pretty face of a young woman staring straight at her.


Her eyes were a piercing green that seemed to cover Laurian fully. She looked bewildered as she looked at the tiny person bound before her, her mouth hooked into a confused open smile. Her brown hair flowed down past her face, but not as long as Laurian’s was, as it didn’t even reach the opening of the box. Laurian could only stare back, making direct eye contact with this gigantic girl.


“No way…” the young woman said aloud, still looking in.


Raissa was a young college student of 19 years old, only a few months younger than Lauria, according to the small info card that came with the box. Her hair was a caramel brown that curled down to her shoulders. She had a plain yet pretty face, highlighted by a thin pair of eyeglasses. Being a cool day she wore a grey jacket (a gift from one of her exes) and a black shirt with the name of an obscure Belgian band on the front. Beneath that, and unseeable to Laurian, Raissa wore dark blue jeans with red socks, having kicked her converse off at the door. She had a very light build, being more on the small side, though her hips were slightly pinched, giving her a small hourglass figure. Her breasts were also on the smaller side, for those curious, only showing slight hills from under her shirt.


Raissa gave another glance over the small card that came with her apparent gift. It gave over a brief summary of the program itself on one side, and on the other a slightly more detailed account of just who was in the box and which group they belonged to. The card ended with the closing line, “to do with as you please,”


Raissa glanced back at the tied up girl, now knowing her name to be Laurian, and of her crime of belonging to such a group.


“Vlaams Belang, huh?” the massive girl said, reaching into the box.


There was a tiny scream from within that became muffled as Raissa pinched up the tiny body. She could feel Laurian squirming in a panic, still restricted by the tiny ropes keeping her from effectively resisting, not that it would have done her any good to begin with.


Raissa lifted the little lady up to her face, her eye dominating most of Laurian’s view from behind her pair of glasses. She saw Laurian’s face, terrified and nearly crying. Still, she was very pretty. With the ropes tight around her body, Raissa could see that she was thin and, before she was shrunken, taller than average. She was wearing the same clothes as when she was arrested, a white shirt, high-rise jeans with designer boots. In all honesty she looked like someone you’d see in a magazine for any retail store.


“Gross,” Raissa said after giving Laurian a good look over. Why were the basic hot chicks always the crazy ones.


The tiny girl continued to squirm between Raissa's fingers. Idly, Raissa pinched her a little harder. It was still strange to her that this was a real thing that happened.


“You know you’re really lucky you got sent to me, actually,” she said still eyeing Laurian, “because my neighbors actually own some long-ass snakes, and I bet they would’ve just fed you to them.”


Laurian cried harder as the air was forced again from her lungs. Her already aching body screaming out in pain. It seemed like this wouldn’t be the sanctuary she was hoping for afterall.


“Maybe I’ll just give you to them,” she said, tilting the tin girl so she hung upside-down, “I’m not really sure what else to do with a little rat like you.”


"P-please don't!" Laurian screamed as the blood began rushing to her head, "I'll do whatever you want!"


Such a basic response. But really what could she expect from such a basic little bitch?