- Text Size +

christmas music was playing in the background. you, your sister and your mother were wrapping up christmas presents for the family. the presents would be send to the part of the families due to them not being able to visit them this christmas. "im gonna grab the other present" your mother said as she went away for a moment leaving the christmas present for your cousin on the table. it was some clothes and sweets. you meanwhile grabbed the stuff and began to wrap it. you looked at your sister as she made a gun with her fingers pointing at you. you knew what she is about to do as she always turned you into something even though she was forbidden to use her transformation powers. "dont you fucking dare" you threatened her but she already made up her mind and used her powers. the world turned black for a moment. you opened your eyes again and saw your sister infront of you. she grabbed you and placed you on the top of the clothes. "imagine being a pair of fuzzy socks for our beloved cousin~. wrapped around her feet, feeling every step she takes and absorbing her sweat" yoursister said to you as she giggles. "jk bro its just a prank" she added. as she was about to turn you back your mother came back. " wheres your brother?" your mom said as she grabbed another present and wraps it. "fucking tell her!" you thought for yourself. "he went to a friend. it was an emergency and he had to go now" she said. you couldnt believe what you heard. your sister didnt want to get in trouble before christmas so she lied to save her own butt. "wrap up faster then we still have plenty of presents to do" your mother said. you looked at your sister as she was covering you in wrapping paper sealing your faith to be a present for your cousin.

 

you spend two days in utter darkness. you knew you got shipped and were just waiting to be opened up by your cousin. the day came and your got freed from your wrapped up prison. the first thing you saw was the face of your cousin. she was younger than you yet you felt that she wasway stronger than you. She was smiling all over the face as her glasses almost fell of her face. her long brown hair swung wildly. she quickly grabbed the clothes and lets you fall down on the cold floor. she vanished for a moment. "sami you forgot something on the floor" her parents said. as she came back you saw her gigantic chubby build body. she walked towards you and stood infront of you. as she walked you saw her white socks having a brownish dirty sole. most probably because of the dirty floor. the only thing you could do is to watch her strip off her socks. sami grabbed you and puts you on her feet. her feet were warm and sweaty just like your sister said. her weight flattened you and you were in great pain. sami continued to wear you for the rest of the night.

 

-one week later-

 

someone knocked on the door of sami's family. it was your mother and sister. they were there to fetch you. you were meanwhile in samis laundry basket. you smelled horrible. sami has worn you all week as you were just so comfortable and cozy to wear. the past week was just hell for you. her feet and weight caused you to have an imprint on your whole body of her feet. you were so happy to be washed but then the door opened and you saw your sister comming in. she grabbed you and instead of turning you back she puts you into a zip lock bag and took you along. she didnt talk or looked at you as she went back to your mother and went into the car. 

"i cant believe it! using your sisters power to satisfy your perverted needs! your gonna learn your lesson young man. if you wanna be an object so bad then go for it!! your sister will turn you into anything she likes and you are so grounded" your mother yelled at you. you looked at your sis holding back her laughter as she has put the blame on you. this is just te start of your new life...