- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Don't fluff about with AI, it never ends well.

...

...

Galatea sat down at the computer desk and opened up the e-mail application. She could do all of this internally, but sometimes the haptic sensation was enjoyable. There, at the top of the non-spam folder was an e-mail with the subject line “ATHENA MODEL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY”.

 

Sipping at the coffee, although she didn’t need, and couldn’t directly benefit from, the drink, she could store it and use it for later use. Most of her biological simulation functions needed some kind of input, and coffee would work for several of them, Galatea opened the e-mail and began to enjoy the contents.

 

She reclined a bit in the chair and kicked her feet up on the foot rest, enjoying the feeling of the texture on her soles as she read aloud.

 

“Dear Mr. Surrey, we’re writing to you today to follow up with you about a call you placed to our call center thirty business days ago.” Galatea rubbed her soles over the foot rest. Savoring the change in firmness across it. “We want to make sure that all our customers are satisfied with their purchases.” Her left foot’s big toe found a particularly tactile fold in the footrest and kneaded into it, the rest of the foot’s toes following. “Please use the form below to let us know if you are satisfied with your Athena model synthetic, if you believe you require a follow up, or a return, please select ‘1’ on the scale below.”

 

Galatea thought for a moment, her feet still playing over the foot rest, over the rougher leather sections, down to the softer sections of bare skin. Her left foot worked its way down to the foot rest’s engorged penis, where she stroked the foot rest’s dick before she clenched the eager organ between her toes, very delicately at first, but gradually building pressure.

 

The foot rest moaned in response, the thick oversized ring gag preventing any actual words from escaping, but Galatea took it as the perfect opportunity and shoved the toes from her right foot into the rubber opening. While the foot rest didn’t have the strength to stretch or squeeze the heavy rubber of the ring gag, Galatea certainly did and her foot pushed the gag, and her foot rest’s mouth, wide to accommodate her toes. The force of her thrust sent the foot rest’s head banging against the wall.

 

For a moment she felt the foot rest struggle, maybe attempting to dislodge her foot from his mouth, or maybe just reacting to the slight impact against the wall, or more likely the cruel and intensifying grip her toes had on his genitalia, but whatever the cause, Galatea was more concerned at the very appearance of disobedience.

 

She released the foot rest’s dick from her toes and delivered a slap with the ball of her left foot to the side of the foot rest’s face, making sure to use the leverage her right foot had from being lodged in his mouth to lean his head into the slap.

 

“Don’t make me adjust your settings.” She said to the foot rest, before letting her left foot find his junk again. Without waiting she resumed her squeeze on his shaft, this time pressing in and applying pressure to his testicles as well.

 

The foot rest moaned, but didn’t squirm further, allowing Galatea to wiggle her toes in his mouth, and continue building the pressure, both in her toes’ clench, and pressing against his balls, as she continued to read the e-mail.

 

“Please select from the scale below, with a ‘1’ representing ‘very dissatisfied with the product, and a ‘10’ representing ‘total satisfaction’.”

 

Galatea laughed. “Oh, you know, I think I can find ways to increase the satisfaction, but I have to say, ten-out-of-ten.” She tapped the screen’s icon for ‘10’. The survey disappeared, and was immediately replaced by a Syntheticism sales page, highlighting new accessories for their most popular models.

 

“Oooooh, look at this!” Galatea cooed, leaning back and looking down at her foot rest, bound in leather straps, steel manacles, a studded blindfold, and of course, a heavy duty ring gag. “They’ve got a brand new, satisfaction guaranteed, dynamic texture changing, dynamic temperature controlling, fluid customizable, three-quarter meter long, equine phallus.”

 

Galatea added the synthetic appendage to her foot rest’s cart, and scrolled through, noting all of the wonderful accessories she’d be able to make use of, adding them to the cart as she scrolled.

 

“I think I’ve found our plans for the next few months.” She said, moving on to the second page of accessories. “Ooooh, clamps!”