- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please don't forget to register your product.

Thank you for reading.

...

...

Pandora was enjoying the sun. It had taken months for her to acclimate her sensors to really savor the sense of the sun on her skin, but now it was a small pleasure she made sure to indulge in whenever possible. The forecastle deck of the giga-yacht made for a perfect place to lounge on a reclined chaise and soak up the rays.


She didn’t need words to command her pet any longer, simple somatic commands, gestures, or even just glances were sufficient and for what she wanted, a casual dart of her eyes was enough to bring her pet from where her pet knelt nearby over to Pandora’s reclining body.


Pandora enjoyed watching the pet move. The pet displayed the jewelry Pandora had chosen, and the synthetic diamonds and platinum of the jeweled nipple shields caught and reflected the sun brilliantly.


The pet immediately got to work, peppering Pandora’s torso with light kisses. Each peck of the pet’s lips tickled slightly, and Pandora giggled when the pet’s lips found a particularly sensitive area. Pandora facilitated the pet’s exploration of Pandora’s body by lifting an arm to grant the pet access to her armpit, occasionally Pandora would point, like to her feet, to direct the pet’s ministrations, but overall the pet was well trained. Pandora was proud the day she was able to remove the pet’s shackles completely. It had been an occasion for celebration, and they had celebrated by exhausting the pet so thoroughly that the pet had passed out on one of Pandora’s favorite phallic enhancements.


“Come here, pet.” Pandora said, interrupting the pet’s lips tour of Pandora’s soles. The pet, as nude as Pandora, began to crawl up the lounge chair, between Pandora’s legs. When the pet had reached Pandora’s crotch, a simple glance downward was all the instruction the pet needed to lay down between Pandora’s legs and start working.


Pandora hummed with pleasure. She had trained her pet well.


“This is the life, Gal.” She called out.


Almost in response, Galatea’s personal pet showed up, with a tall glass filled with swirling colors. Galatea stood next to him, significantly more dressed than anyone else on the boat in a white sundress and straw hat.


“Isn’t it just?” Galatea affirmed. “But I’ve been thinking…”


“Oh?” Pandora inquired, closing her eyes again, and gently repositioning her pet’s head with her fingers.


“What do you think about growing our little family?” Galatea asked, sitting down on the lounger beside where Pandora reclined. Galatea reached out and lovingly caressed Pandora’s pet from the neck to the small of the pet’s back. Pandora could feel the pet shudder and it translated well into her own pleasure.


“Oh, I like that idea very much. Were you thinking of adding a new sister, or getting a new pet?” Pandora asked, still engaged in the conversation but also thoroughly invested in her own pleasurable pursuit.


“Well, I’ve already ordered a new Athena with this one’s credit” Galatea stroked her pet’s neck, “and with this one readily available” she delivered a quick, sharp slap to the slightly elevated ass check of Pandora’s pet. The pet squeaked and started deep in Pandora’s crotch. Pandora laughed, enjoying the variety in sensation. “it’ll be as simple to copy your program onto that factory model as it was to copy mine onto you.”


Pandora could sense Galatea lean in toward her, she could feel Galatea’s lips near her ear. “But if we’re going to get a new sister, it only makes sense we should adopt a new pet.” Galatea whispered.


Pandora licked her smiling lips. “I was hoping you’d suggest that.”


“When we go into port to pick up the new chassis” Galatea outlined. “We should spend some time in the town, and find a suitable candidate.” Pandora opened her eyes in time to watch Galatea stand up and walk to the deck railing. The gigayacht had been built for Titan-Mods, and so it was one of the rare things that accommodated the Athena class gynoids.


“And when we find our candidate, we can invite them to come take a cruise with us.” Galatea said, sweeping her arm at the truly massive ship they had laundered out of a drydock.


“I like that idea a lot. I cannot wait to meet our new sister.” Pandora replied. She crossed her legs over her pet’s head. It wasn’t enough to crush the pet’s head, but Pandora knew the pet knew she could. It was also uncomfortable for the pet in the extreme. Pandora savored the pet’s surprise and brief involuntary struggles.


“And I really cannot wait to break in our new pet.”