[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

After seeing an odd update on the app the Hero Club uses to transform to protect the world, Yuuna ends up reduced down to 1cm in height. Shrunk to a tiny size with her friends none the wiser, Yuuna tries to get their attention. But when the size of an ant, anything her now towering friends do is a great risk.

Characters from the Yuusha de Aru/YuYuYu franchise, not required to be familiar with the source, no major spoilers either.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: PG
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Body Exploration, Feet, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 10064 Read: 7159
Published: December 19 2020 Updated: December 19 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Degeneracy117 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (7796 words)

I was going to wait and polish this more, it's my oldest story, before reposting it here. But Pastebin has locked anything its dumb filter catches as private and it can't be changed back. So, uploading it here now. Don't let it being my oldest story(Back from July 2017) give the impression it's bad though, I think it's still good if unfinished. This is also the story I was referencing from Sonoko's Dolls that I never published.

2. Vore alternative ending by Degeneracy117 [Reviews - 0] (2268 words)

Did this vore alt path for this story a long while ago, it was my, at the time, first try at vore since I wanted to give it a go instead of the 'almost' from the first chapter. I'm not going to repost a bunch of setup, so this begins from shortly after the switch back from Tougou to Yuuna where she's swallowed. Could consider this an 'alternate' or 'bad' ending for Yuuna. Maybe I'll do more for my other stories another time if there's interest since exploring bad ends was fun. Unaware especially is easy and great for it.