- Text Size +

Chapter 24

Warren had been having something of a bad dream, but he found himself waking from it without the dark designs of the dream becoming too cemented in his mind. He had been lost…maybe? In some kind of shadowy, unfamiliar, and unfriendly place? Or was it that he had been running away from something…something huge…chasing him? Warren didn’t have the chance to find out because the waking world had suddenly accosted him with a warm infusion of pleasant, titillating sensation. He heard Irina’s big, calm, loving voice high above him, cooing something down to him…and he came to realize that the pleasant tickling sensation was actually in between his legs, right on the tip of his cock…and now it was moving down his shaft, slowly, almost lazily…a probing, teasing, tantalizing scratch. Irina’s finger…

Warren’s eyes shot open. He was looking straight into the side of her huge, fleshy right hip. Averting his little head up, he beheld a gigantic tit that was hanging down low, so low that, even though he was lying in Irina’s lap, the bottom of her breast was almost brushing his face. He could feel the warmth radiating off it, even though Irina was lightly clothed on a tight blue top.

“Wh-what!?” he moaned, blinking up at her tit. Irina’s chuckling laugh came from above like a calming breeze. As his vision was blocked by her breast, Warren couldn’t see his crotch, but he could feel Irina continuing to softly drag her long finger up and down his shaft. She knew he was awake now, but she hadn’t stopped.

“It just seemed like you were having a bad dream, baby,” Irina repeated, with a slight chuckle in her voice. Warren felt the entire back of his head suddenly enveloped in a huge palm, and he saw Irina’s four fingers gently curling out on the left side of his face, while he could see her thumb bending around on his right. She had easily palmed his head, without even using any of her fingers, and was now guiding his head back a little, so he could see up into her face. A moment later, her gorgeous, beaming visage appeared from behind her breast, smiling down on him tenderly. Warren felt himself tighten up inside; she was so beautiful, so powerful, so in control…and yet, he felt a certain misgiving within his breast. The way she was looking at him…there was something a little different in it…something almost sly and mischievous.

“I’d really hate for my little guy to be having bad dreams,” continued Irina cheerfully, “Especially with a little belly full of milk! It’s supposed to give you sweet dreams, Warren, not nightmares!”

“I don’t…I’m…I…don’t know,” Warren forced out pathetically. He was telling the truth; he really didn’t know what to make of what was happening right now. Irina’s kind smile, shining down like the sun over the heavenly hill of her tit, now had an edge to it…and it was all because of the unbearably erotic disturbance in between his legs. Irina was edging him, stroking his cock with those huge, manicured fingers, and Warren couldn’t even see her doing it. Being stretched out on her lap like this, not even able to witness his torment because of the size of her breasts, somehow increased both the agony and the pleasure.

“Oh but you DO know, Warren, don’t you?” Irina persisted, as she leaned over her breast more fully, staring down deeply into his eyes. Warren felt her fingers speed up on his cock. She wasn’t even pumping him hard — she was just playing with him, fluttering her fingers up and down his hard shaft. Now that he was only 2 feet tall, and she was 7’7, it went without saying that her fingers were doing whatever they wanted to his poor, outmatched member. He started panting and moaning, and his face began turning red as she squirmed and struggled fruitlessly in Irina’s grasp. But there was no way she was letting him go anywhere.

“Kn-know…?” he groaned, his eyebrows creasing up together in ecstatic anguish as he stared up at her in awe. “Wh-what do you —”

“You want release, Warren,” breathed Irina richly down into his face, “Don’t you?”

Warren nodded. He couldn’t pretend that he didn’t know what she was talking about now. For weeks…months…he had wanted this release. Day and night, Irina had been on his mind — how huge and tall and thick her body had become, how gigantic and heavy her breasts had grown, and, most of all, how she had come to totally dominate and control his life. It had all started off slowly at first, but more and more, the smaller he had become, the more she had been teasing him with her body, showing herself off to him, taunting him with her voluptuous curves, and, of course, with the profane promise of her milk.

He had given in to almost everything now — she had him breastfeeding, for heaven’s sake! Over and over, day and night, she would swoop down on him, pick him up, and stick a huge nipple in his mouth, humming and purring down at him as she encouraged him, forced him, to drink until it felt like his little tummy would burst. Warren was wild for her milk, driven by an unimaginable desire to drink it, to digest it, to let it remake his entire body. He had resisted it for so long, bolstered feebly by his dwindling pride, and then, at his weakest moment, Irina had been right there, standing in the light of the refrigerator, ready with her breasts brimming with milk. She had taken him, forced him, made him her own right then and there.

And yet, Warren knew that something remained within him to be conquered. For all intents and purposes, he was her baby…her little boy, and he reveled in this fact, his mind now re-wired beyond recognition.

But that was just the thing! Warren COULD remember his past life, however distant it seemed. He COULD remember a time when Irina was his employee, when HE was the master of his own house, his own life, his own fate. And there was still a part of him now that sat in this distant memory, and resisted everything that was happening. Whenever prompted by Irina’s cooing baby voice, “Who’s my little baaaaby?” he would quietly answer, “I am…” but there was always something uncertain, resistant, even defiant in the back of his mind whenever he answered. He knew that he wasn’t quite hers…not all the way…not yet.

“Mmmmm I KNOW you do, little baby,” Irina murmured down at him, back in the present, as he felt her fingers speed up still faster along the sensitive skin of his shaft. It couldn’t be long now…just a few more seconds and Warren was sure that he was going to pop. And the closer his orgasm came, the less he cared about that last remnant of his pride. He wanted her to make him cum; he didn’t care anymore. He wanted her to take him, to make him feel that pleasure.

“And so, you know what you have to do Warren,” Irina persisted, now bending over even more now to stare even deeper into his eyes, “If you want to cum…you know what to call me, little boy.”

Warren blinked. He didn’t have to think about what she meant — he knew what word she was talking about.

Mommy…

That was it…that’s what she wanted him to call her. It would be the final nail in the coffin sealing in his old self, his old life, and all the memories that came with it. But was he ready to do that!? Was Irina really saying that she would only grant him release if he surrendered the last tatters of his pride to her!? Wasn’t it enough, that she had pushed him as far down as she had??

Irina cocked her head down at him, pursing those delicious, full lips as her eyes probed one last time. She had detected his uncertainty, his reluctance. And she wasn’t angry, but her reaction was decisive. His turgid cock was suddenly alone, a tiny bare totem in the air, a futile offering. Irina had taken her fingers away and was sighing out a smile in between her teeth.

“N-No…” begged Warren quickly, as Irina rearranged him on her lap so that he could view his naked body. Just seeing how impossibly she dwarfed him almost made him squirt without Irina’s help; his entire body didn’t even come close to filling up her lap anymore. Each one of her thick thighs was probably a dozen times thicker than his whole body now…probably more, even, than that…and it hadn’t been lost on Warren that, when they were standing up next to each other now, he couldn’t even reach her knees on his tiptoes, with his arms up in the air.

Irina’s soft laughter infused the space around them as she wrapped a huge, curling hand all the way around his thigh, shaking it playfully.

“No?” she teased, her eyebrows now raised in amusement, “No? You don’t want me to stop?”

“Noooo!” moaned Warren desperately, shaking his head back and forth in her palm. “Please…”

“Oh but I’m sorry, baby,” cooed Irina, “I already told you what you have to do.”

Warren felt the heat of Irina’s tremendous breasts against his face, and he felt her colossal thighs bouncing one, two, one two, up and down underneath him in a playful cadence of toe raises. He smelled the thick, sweet musk of her powerful scent and, through it all, the sweet, creamy aroma of her milk bubbling deep within her breast.

Warren couldn’t take it anymore. If she wasn’t going to do it, then at least he could get himself some release, on her lap or not. He thrust his hands down towards his throbbing member, but, as ever, Irina was one step ahead of him. She didn’t even slow down her teasing toe-raises. Chuckling tenderly down at him, she simply extended out her massive palm and covered his entire groin area with her hand, preventing him from reaching himself.

“Uh-uh!” she laughed, shaking her glorious head back and forth, “You don’t get to do that, baby…only I get to play with that little toy.”

Warren moaned out in frustration, unintentionally showing how far he had descended into his more babied and juvenile mode. He tried to squeeze his little hands through the cracks in Irina’s fingers, but she closed them all up effortlessly; there was no way Warren was getting in.

“Now…am I going to have my little baby have to wear an extra special diaper?” Irina inquired, raising a serious eyebrow, “Or is he going to follow the rules and behave?”

Warren couldn’t even answer — he was simply too desperate and frustrated. But as the seconds ticked by, he knew he had to answer in some way, and so he finally took his hands away and nodded his head once more, bowed in defeat.

“Awwww, such a pitiful little thing!” Irina moaned, scratching his head lightly with her thumb, index, and middle fingers, “You know all you need to do is…haha, well…you know.”

For Warren, the following week was nothing less than pure sexual torture. Irina had already set the stakes for him, and his choice was perfectly clear: all he had to do was call her “Mommy,” and she would grant him the release he so desperately desired. But if he held out, if he refused to give up every remaining shred of his former self, then she wasn’t going to let him cum. At first, Warren thought that he would be able to take it…that he could just let his momentary lust pass and fade away. Everything could still proceed along as “normal” without surrendering himself totally. Hadn’t he already given up enough!? Irina was already doing pretty much everything for him: feeding him, clothing him, measuring him, administering his medicine, deciding what they were going to watch on TV…literally almost everything.

‘But she’s just having a little fun with me,’ Warren told himself, in the rare moments when he was alone. Whenever Irina was around him these days, he found that he couldn’t even carry on a rational conversation in his own head. She took up too much of his psychic space, and whenever he was in her presence, he could feel his mind beginning to bend towards her. In these moments, it felt like his thoughts were turning to liquid…actually, it felt like every firm foundation of his own personality was beginning to melt away. Whenever she was around, all he could think about was her huge, curvy body, her gigantic breasts, and, of course, her milk. He was obsessed with everything about her; she was his lifeblood, his cynosure, his North Star. He could feel everything within him revolving around her, and he craved the warmth and comfort of her strong, tender embrace, just as he craved the luscious goodness of her thick, creamy milk.

But in the rare moments when Irina allowed him to be alone with himself, Warren could feel the remote recesses of his mind pushing back against Irina’s conclusive attempt to bring him totally under her control.

‘She’s just trying to see how far she can push me, just for kicks,’ he thought in these moments. ‘I don’t need to play along with this one. Eventually she’ll just…get tired of it, or she’ll forget…and I’ll be able to finally get myself some release.’

Unfortunately for Warren, he had no idea what Irina had been planning for him. After she had broken the ice with her initial cock-tease, Warren had expected her to dial things back, to give him a little reprieve. But what actually happened was exactly the opposite. For the next week, Irina essentially turned Warren’s little cock into her own personal fidget spinner. She didn’t leave him alone, not long enough for him to catch his breath, at least. No matter what they were doing, her giant hand always seemed to find its way down to his cock, playing with it mercilessly with her massive fingers, as he cooed and teased him all the while, but of course always stopping just before he was about to orgasm. Irina clearly knew exactly what she was doing, and that’s what made it all the more maddening for Warren. She wasn’t just curiously, innocently playing with him; she was torturing him, tormenting him with the promise of ultimate pleasure and release, if only he would do what she wanted.

At breakfast, when Irina allowed Warren up into the high chair for fun (on days when she felt like saving up her milk for later on in the day when when he was really craving it), she would spoon-feed him some baby food, laughing and delighting in how his little mouth would go up and down, trying to accommodate the food. Since he was already becoming used to consuming only her breast milk, Warren would inevitably have baby food dripping down his chin and onto his bib.

“Ooooo, now look at that!” Irina would laugh, “My little baby’s making such a mess!”

She would dab off his chin and cheeks using his bib, but in the meantime, Irina would inevitably snake her giant hand up onto his lap, squeezing his little cock in between her fingers and using her thumb to play around with his tiny balls. Warren would let out a sharp breath of arousal, and would stare up at her with pleading eyes, desperate for her to let him cum. But after a few minutes, Irina would flash him a toothy smile as she shook her head slowly back and forth, removing her hand right before he started to seize up and squirt away.

“Uh-uh!” she would chuckle, “Not until my little boy accepts his place…and he knows how to show me.”

It was uncanny how accurately Irina could predict when he was about to cum. Warren wouldn’t have believed it possible for someone else to know the inner workings of his body so intimately, and yet, there was no other explanation for her success — Irina knew his little body inside and out. She had become so intimate with him, so close and familiar with every minute detail of his physiological patterns, that she seemed to know whenever he was hungry, or when he needed to go to the bathroom, or when he was getting tired, or whatever. Part of Warren was frightened by her preternatural ability to read him, but a much larger part of him was in awe and turned-on by the control this ability enabled her to wield. He couldn’t so much as feel anything without her somehow knowing.

“Oooop!” she exclaimed softly one day, as Warren sat in her lap (with his head in between her tits) while she rocked back and forth in her rocking chair, reading a book, “Someone needs to go to the bathroom!”

“H-how…how did you know!?” Warren stammered. He had breastfed from her a couple hours before, and he had only just realized that he needed to pee. The moment the urge had popped into his head, Irina had spoken up.

“Oh come on, Warren,” Irina laughed quietly above him, her immense flesh quivering slightly with pleasure, “You really don’t think I know when my little boy’s got a full bladder? I can tell these things…mmmm but seeing as how I don’t really want you off my lap right now, I also know how to…redirect these urges.”

A moment later, Irina had unsnapped Warren’s baby jumper, and was busy twiddling his little dick through her fingers. He was rock-hard in no time, and he felt the lustful heat flushing his body as he arched his back, letting out an involuntary and pathetic whine of pleasure and frustration.

“My goodness!” huffed Irina in laughter, “What a noise! Was that pain or pleasure, Warren? I couldn’t tell, hahaha…I think it was both. What’s wrong, baby? Do you want me to stop?”

“N-no!” panted Warren, shaking his head in between her mammoth breasts, “N-no, please…please just…just l-let me…let me…”

“Let you what, Warren?” breathed Irina. She was bending her head down low now, so that her big lips were now whispering directly into his ear. “Let you…cum?”

“Y-yessss!” Warren whined, squirming in her grasp as he tried to thrust his erection up through her fingers. But his efforts were only met by more soft laughter in his ear, as Irina pressed her palm down gently into his tiny lap, forcing him to remain inert as her fingers continued tormenting his cock at their own pace.

“Ooooo but what if I just like seeing my little guy squirm, hrmmm?” Her humming voice was like soft thunder in his ears, and while her fingers persisted in their determined assault, Warren felt his body seize up in response to a big, wet, powerful squelching in his ear. Irina had actually issued her tongue forth and was licking up and down his little ear, making it sound like there was a waterfall in his head. His breath was coming forth now in desperate, heaving gasps, as he watched Irina’s huge fingers rolling his cock in between them, all while her tongue busied itself at his ear, softly, lovingly, tenderly licking up and around…and then, after a minute or so of this, Warren could feel Irina’s tongue probing him with new vigor. She was flexing it into a triangle shape so that she could tongue deeper into his ear, and while this was happening, her fingers were speeding up. Now she was using her thumb to squeeze his poor cock against her index finger, up and down, up and down, jacking him off mercilessly as the squelching sounds of her tongue echoed in his head.

*MMMNNNAUUGGHHHMNNNNLLAAAUUGGHHHH* *MMNNNLLLAAUGGHHH* *MLLAUGH *NNMMLAUGGGH* *MMMMNNNNLLAAAAUUGHHHH*

Her tongue wasn’t moving fast — it was just steadily, forcefully, dominatingly probing deep, deep down into the recesses of Warren’s ear. It felt like she was tonguing his brain, filling his head, chasing away all rational thought and replacing it with nothing other than a mad desire to cum. It was about to happen now…! Her thumb and index finger were both speeding up now…her tongue was beginning to writhe and wriggle deep in his ear…and from the tickling sensation on the underside of his surging ballsack, Warren registered that Irina was scratching him lightly with her pinkie, encouraging the bubbling cum in his balls to rocket forth. His eyes shot open and stared at his crotch. It was finally going to happen! She was finally going to let him cum! And he was going to see it happen! Her bare arm looked impossibly huge draped across his hapless, trembling little body — her forearm was now just about as wide as his entire torso…her wrists were far thicker than his tiny legs…she was going to make him do it…he was going to shoot…to squirt…to explode!!

And then — !

“HAAAAAHHHHHH!” Irina’s loud moan suddenly replaced the squish of her tongue in his ear, and an instant later he felt her giant palm pressing down again on his entire groin, keeping his orgasm at bay.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhgghhh!” cried Warren in despair, trying to twirl and twist his little body away from her pressure. But he may as well have been trying to escape from under a 7’8 marble statue. There was no way he could budge in her grasp.

“Ohhhhh poor baaaaby!” Irina cooed over him.

“Pleeeeease, Irina!!” begged Warren, tears coming to his eyes, “Pleeeease! J-Just…just let me cum!!”

“Not until you call me by my real name,” Irina tutted in her deep, soothing voice. “It’s all you have to do, Warren.”

But Warren knew it would be the last choice he ever made for himself…and some tiny part of him was still holding out…and so he said nothing more, knowing full well that he was condemning himself to still more misery and torment.

A few days later, the sun had set, and the last signs of the evening light were beginning to fade in the sky behind the heavy curtains in the bedroom. Irina had just finished nursing Warren, and she had also given him his medicine, measured him, and weighed him. He was so small now — only 1’7, and weighing a mere 8.4 pounds. Irina was 7’10 now, and she figured she weighed well over 400 pounds (the scale only went up to 300, so she had no idea). The two of them were sitting on Warren’s bed watching the news, as usual with Warren in Irina’s lap, his head between her tits, as she absentmindedly toyed around with his erect cock. Warren had become so accustomed to this torment that he had come to expect it now, and tonight, perhaps because of his recent heavy meal, or perhaps because of something else, he felt his eyes getting heavy. A few minutes later, with Irina still toying with his cock, his head slowly fell forward and he drifted off into a disturbed sleep.

He dreamt that he was running. It was a dream he had had about a week before, except now, it was so vivid that there was no way he couldn’t remember it. He had escaped the house again, somehow, and he was running, desperately fleeing something, with a dark sky overhead. He was naked. Turning back desperately to look, he saw five or six bounty hunters, like the ones who had caught him before, chasing after him. Their fierce faces were contorted strangely, like they were calling out to him, telling him to give up. But he was too frightened to register any sound.

He turned a corner, running out into the open street. He could feel the vibrations in the ground of their huge bodies behind him. He was only 6 inches tall now, and they had to all be at least 8 feet tall. They almost had him…he wasn’t going to be able to get away! And then —

*BOOM*

A huge wall came crashing down in front of him, seemingly from out of the sky. Warren stopped dead, falling flat on his back from the sheer force of the wall coming down. Jerking his head up to the sky, he quickly saw that the “wall’ was actually a hand…a hand that belonged to Irina, who was now over a hundred feet tall. The bounty hunters yelled out and scattered, and before Warren could do that same, Irina’s giant hand enclosed around his tiny body and brought him up to her enormous face. An impossibly kind and loving smile lit up her features.

“You’re safe now, Warren,” she breathed at him, “I will keep you safe with me…forever.”

And then she pulled her tight black top open and proceeded to drop Warren’s little body down into the abyss, right into the yawning, chasmic cleavage in her bra. Warren screamed out in panic as he fell, but there was nothing he could do. The darkness fell around him, swallowing him up, as Irina snapped her bra closed.

“Nnnnnaaaauuugghh!”

Warren jerked awake with a yell. The entire bedroom was dark. The TV was off. He was nestled into Irina’s breasts, tucked behind her soft, plush bathrobe. Her legs were under the covers, and from the warm, rhythmic feel of her breathing, she was asleep. But the sound of his little yell apparently had woken her up halfway, because she held his tiny body to her a little firmer with one hand, and, with the other, slipped her robe open and put a nipple into his mouth, having to feel around his face for a few moments before finally inserting it in. Warren wasn’t hungry, and he struggled at first, but soon the milk started to flow, and he began swallowing it in slow, automatic gulps.

But then, Irina stirred again, and this time she fully woke up.

“Warren?” her voice ventured forth from the darkness above him. “Baby? Are you ok?”

Warren backed his head up slightly from Irina’s nipple, so that it popped out of his mouth. He heard her inhale a little sharply in reaction to the sound, and he knew, without even being able to see clearly, that the sound had aroused her. An overwhelming warmth flooded his body. He knew what he had to do…he knew the time had come to surrender.”

“Y-yes,” he answered in a small voice. He felt her huge body heating up beneath him, almost like it was vibrating in expectation.”

“…Mommy.”

*HUH*

Warren heard Irina’s hard exhale above him in the darkness. He felt her stomach clench, as her fingers wrapped around his legs, and her other hand held him to her even tighter. He could tell she was smiling.


Chapter End Notes:

The final draft of all 25 chapters of this story, complete with the Epilogue, are on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep