- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Weekends cannot last forever.

Thank you so much for reading.

<><><>

<><><>

Throughout the night Anthony was plagued with sounds. There were screams, there was a gentle distracted humming, and then there was the crunching. All of it yielded fitful sleep, although by the time he awoke, he couldn’t recall anything but the sounds. The aquarium itself was relatively quiet, only the sound of Emily bathing in the constant stream of water that served as both their hygiene and hydration. Even across the aquarium from where Anthony had been deposited after passing out during Grace’s recording.

 

In addition to the sound, the scent overpowered the environment as well. Anthony could still smell that he reeked, still coated in sweat and Grace's dried cum, but the smell of the soap Grace had provided them with, that Emily was lathering and rinsing from her body in sequence, layered over it.

 

Anthony's senses were still adjusting when, in an attempt to roll over into his side, the first wave of soreness washed over him, causing him to groan in pain. He had no way of telling how long he'd been asleep, but being thoroughly abused by Grace's vagina and wrapped up by Emily's limbs had not been kind to him. Everything ached; his limbs, his abdomen, his neck, his throat, even his extremities pulsed with a dull, percussive pain.

 

“Oh, hey, you’re up!” Emily exclaimed from the ‘shower’. “Come wash up, we’ve probably got some time before she comes back.”

 

Emily continued to shower while Anthony struggled to drag himself from the foam ‘bed’. Every muscle seemed to resist him as he pulled himself over the edge and to the aquarium floor. Once there standing became the next obstacle, but with time and effort, Anthony managed to drag himself to his feet.

 

“How can you be so blase about this?” Anthony asked, pushing his hair out of his face. “She ate that guy. She chewed him up and ate him.”

 

Anthony staggered over toward the artificial waterfall and stream, reaching into the small dish set up with the liquid soap, leaning on the dish for support and stability. From the vessel came the overwhelming lavender and eucalyptus scent wafted up over him. It wasn't unpleasant, quite to the contrary, Grace's favorite scents were a calming, welcoming presence, only recently perverted by being associated with Anthony's captor and his imprisonment.

 

Emily didn't respond immediately. She continued lathering and rinsing her hair. Anthony couldn't help but notice that the water flowing over her wasn't the ice cold stream that he'd been plunged into previously. It was warm, not just warm, it was hot. The water being provided was adjustable, and was being pumped in hot for the first time.

 

"Yeah, she did." Emily said flatly.

 

Anthony scooped a handful of the pearlescent, slightly purple, goop from the dish and moved toward the shower. He had already begun working the soap into his own scalp, and had just begun to feel the soothing warm mist when a blow from Emily's hips knocked him on his ass out of the flow.

 

"She did eat that guy." Emily continued, seemingly unbothered by Anthony's attempt to wash, or her own rebuffing him. She continued to luxuriate in the hot water.

 

"And that guy only cheated on one of her customers." Emily continued. "Not her. Think about what she’s going to do to someone who actually cheated on her."

 

Emily, thoroughly rinsed of any grime or suds stepped out of the waterfall and in one stride, stomped a bare, wet foot onto Anthony. Anthony was suddenly left gasping for air as her heel found its way into the softest part of Anthony’s gut, even as her toes obscured his vision. Emily rolled her foot forward, making sure not to critically injure Anthony, but he struggled to find her restraint as the weight spread out over him, exacerbating his inability to breath.

 

“And what do you think she’d do the woman he cheated on her with?” Emily asked, dripping water onto Anthony’s form clutching at her foot. “The woman who wasn’t told she was ‘the other woman’ until a month after that cheating boyfriend had finally broken up with her?”

 

Anthony coughed and hacked, but managed to get at least a few words out from his compressed organs.

 

“You…” He struggled. “Can’t blame…” He sucked in a deep breath as Emily’s heel lifted, although it was no comfort as she leaned into the ball of her foot. “You can’t blame me for this!” He shouted. “I didn’t know I’d shrink! I didn’t know you’d shrink! I didn’t know we’d be put under Grace’s care, and I sure has hell didn’t know she was a fuckin’ psychopath that eats people and shoves them into her snatch!”

 

Emily dug her heel into his gut once more, eliciting a grunt from him as the air was stomped out of him from beneath his ribs, before she stepped off and over him. As she passed over, her foot caught Anthony and pushed him toward the shower.

 

“Get washed up, Tony.” She said, making her way toward a hand towel that would serve to dry her off. “I don’t want to end up like either that meat-chaser, or that cheater-tare-tare, and the best way I can figure out how to do that is to keep her happy.”

 

While Anthony rolled into the water with a grunt, Emily toweled off. Still, Anthony welcomed the flow of heated water. All of his muscles calmed under the heat and pressure. For a while, Anthony simply lay in the water, letting it wash away some of his fatigue and soreness. He was content to continue reclining in the stream when a glob of thick goo splattered over him, filling his nostrils with the paradoxically relaxing scent of lavender and eucalyptus.

 

“Don’t just lay there.” Emily ordered. “Wash up.”

 

Anthony obliged, bitterly. Although he didn’t like being ordered around, the peace and tranquility of the water provided a sense of normalcy. The feeling was only very slightly undercut by the nagging recollection that the last time he had been so relaxed was at the placement center, just before being snatched up in Grace’s hand. The scent stayed with Anthony even as he finally climbed out of the water. He stood to his feet and was almost immediately knocked off them as a damp towel enveloped him. He managed to stay standing and began to wipe away the excess moisture, as much as the used hand-towel would allow.

 

From far away there came a loud bang, and a click as the room flooded with light, far outdoing the meager LED that illuminated the aquarium. A set of steady thumping heralded Grace’s arrival down a set of unseen stairs. A moment later Grace came into view, she hadn’t changed much about her appearance; an oversized band t-shirt, her thick-rimmed glasses, her hair tied back in a pony tail, and not much else. Although she did have a canvas bag that she set down next to the table before approaching the bank of glass containers that Anthony and Emily occupied.

 

Her footfalls were softer than when she descended the unseen stairs, but Anthony could still hear every slap of her soles on the cement, each growing louder as she came closer. More terrifying than the sound of Grace’s approach, however, was the sight. Grace was on the short side, while they dated, she had been much shorter than Anthony, but as she walked toward him, even though the aquarium he was contained in was, to him, high off the ground, she grew and grew in stature. By the time she was close enough to begin her regular maintenance of the aquariums, she was everbit the giantess that had pulled him from the placement center and abducted him in the middle of the night. The work was brief, Grace focused on the water, the food, and the lights, quickly addressing problems and moving on to her goal; Emily and Anthony.

 

“Okay, you two, it’s time to get up and work.” Grace stated, lowering her hand into the aquarium and allowing Emily and Anthony to come to her.

 

Anthony watched, dumbfounded as Emily made her way to Grace’s hand. She sat on Grace’s offered palm and looked toward Anthony who hadn’t yet moved. Anthony was keenly aware that he was holding up the process, but still couldn’t bring himself to move. Emily’s gaze, from where she sat in Grace’s hand, and Grace’s own piercing glare from outside, weighed heavily on him.

 

“Tick tock, Tony.” Grace said. “Time, and more importantly, my patience, are waning.”

 

Anthony jumped with a start and hustled toward where Emily and Grace’s hand waited. In what was becoming a too-familiar practice, Anthony relied on Emily’s embrace to hoist him up as Grace lifted her in turn. The rollercoaster trip that was the walk over to the table had lost none of it’s stomach turning potency for Anthony, even as Grace attempted to hold the pair relatively still. As before, the pair were deposited onto the table top, with little regard for their landing as Grace was already setting about turning on the table lights.

 

Grace produced a rather large, and colorful, plastic package from the bag she had brought. It was adorned with images of fruits; cherries, strawberries, raspberries, and a whole host of other sweet berries. She wasted no time tearing the top from it and spilling it out over the table in a messy pile. Anthony had to leap out of the way to avoid being bowled over by a rogue cherry. As the sugar settled, it became apparent that although huge, the snacks were recognizable; gummy candies with juice filled centers.

 

“So here’s your task. I’m hungry, and I’ve got snacks available. You have to feed them to me.” Grace outlined. She turned to Emily. “You’ve been pretty obedient, and you’ve shown a lot of promise. Let’s see if you can manage this task.”

 

The chaos of rolling and bouncing snacks had deposited a blueberry right at Emily’s feet and she reached down to hoist it up. Emily had no trouble with the gummy, however large it was to Anthony. and began to walk it to where Grace waited with a grin. Emily didn’t slow as she moved toward Grace, but it was clear to Anthony that there was some apprehension in her movements. They’d already seen two people disappear forever behind Grace’s lips, one of them swallowed whole, and the other ground to nothing between her teeth, and Emily was likely none too eager to meet a similar end. It was clear, however, that she was determined to avoid that fate, even if it meant being within chewing distance of Grace’s mouth. With a grim resolve, Emily extended her arms, and continued forward, marching toward Grace’s open mouth, and extended tongue.

 

Emily didn’t hesitate as her hands passed over Grace’s lips and her teeth, holding the fruit snack just above her tongue. As though she were setting down a tub of improperly stored nitroglycerin, Emily set the snack down on the roughly surfaced organ. Like a venus fly trap feeling an insect on its trigger hairs, Grace’s lips snapped shut. Anthony shouted in shock, and almost fell back over the gummy he wrestled with. Emily, for her part, didn’t yell or shout, but Anthony could see her chest rising and falling faster, the terror of having her arms, up to her biceps, behind Grace’s lips beginning to set in.

 

One of Grace’s index fingers worked behind Emily and pushed, squarely between Emily’s shoulder blades, Emily closer and closer toward Grace’s lips. Emily took short steps, not quite willing to be closer and closer in proximity to Grace’s mouth, but there was little hope in resisting Grace’s strength. Anthony watched as Emily’s chest was pushed, gradually, deliberately, and forcefully, into Grace’s lips, still sealed around Emily’s arms, but pursed and plush.

 

For a moment, it seemed neither party was moving, but Anthony quickly realized that even though the only sign of movement was a curling of Grace’s lips into a smile, more was happening behind those crimson barriers. Emily’s own countenance was a mix of discomfort and uncertainty as the seconds stretched into minutes. At seemingly random intervals Emily would gasp, but stop short of screaming or shouting. Grace began to hum contentedly, as she was wont to do. Even as close as they were, Emily’s relatively larger size allowed Grace to look her in the face, with some effort, as Grace held Emily’s arms prisoner behind her lips.

 

The screams came back to Anthony’s mind. He could hear Emily’s scream, even though she was still silent, and hadn’t moved. The crunching also bounced around his ears, the sound of bones being mashed between teeth, even though Grace’s jaw stayed relatively still. Anthony shook his head and realized the sounds he heard were only in his head. Emily was still standing with her arms trapped in Grace’s lips.

 

Although it seemed like forever, Grace opened her lips and let her tongue slide up Emily’s entire body. Emily was momentarily pulled onto her toes, but her arms, intact and unchewed, fell free from Grace’s mouth, although Emily was stained from her shins to her face with the purple-bluish goo from the juice-filled snack that had met its end presumably under the crushing, mashing, rending strength of Grace’s tongue alone.

 

Emily stood, suddenly freed of the immediate danger, stunned, shaking, and dripping with spit dyed purplish. As much confidence as she projected, there was no contending with the horror of being so close to the lips, gums, tongue, and teeth that Anthony and Emily both knew could end them in a single, brutal bite. Emily tried to right her posture, to collect herself, but for a moment, she simply stood and shook.

 

“Very good. One point for Emily.” Grace said. “Now, I’d like another.”

 

Anthony took shelter behind a smaller pile of snacks, he wanted to continue watching, but was horrified at what might happen. For the first time since their abduction, Emily looked as scared as Anthony felt, and he was genuinely concerned that she might attempt to flee. The thought of Grace’s reaction to such an attempt, froze Anthony in his place.

 

“What flavor would you like?” Emily asked, shattering the tension and refreshing her composure by running a hand through her hair. The act didn’t do much to clear away any of the clinging fluid, but it did push her hair out of her face. Grace laughed.

 

“I think a cherry would be nice.” She said.

 

Emily dutifully turned around and walked back toward the snacks. She walked toward where Anthony huddled behind the juice filled gummies and deliberately selected one of the cherry shaped gummies he attempted to hide behind, snatching it away and causing the others around it to scatter. She paid him only a passing glance as he fell backward before turning back toward Grace.

 

There was less hesitation in Emily’s return trip to where Grace waited with an open mouth, and almost no pause as Emily offered up the snack. But Anthony was still tense as something seemed different.

 

His suspicions were immediately confirmed as Grace didn’t simply accept the gummy. Without warning, Grace lunged forward and her mouth enclosed Emily down to her stomach, her lips closing around the smaller woman’s body.

 

That was enough to break Emily’s stoicism, although muted, and obscured by Grace’s satisfied moans and hums, Anthony could hear Emily’s scream of terror as the darkness enclosed her.

 

Grace lifted her chin up, pulling Emily off the ground and leaving Emily to kick helplessly in the air. Grace made a show of it. She was clearly having fun with Emily inside her mouth, while Emily’s screams and kicking legs suggested she was having less fun. 

 

It didn’t last long. Grace swallowed with an audible gulp while keeping Emily pinned in place. The gulp itself silenced Emily screams and slowed her struggling legs, before eventually hanging limp from Grace’s lips. Grace lowered her head back to the table and spat Emily back out. Emily fell back on her ass, panting heavily, but staying where she landed. Most of the juice had been licked or sucked clean from her form, although she now glistened with more of Grace’s saliva.

 

“You did well, Emily.” Grace said. “I think that’s worth ninety nine points.”

 

“A hundred points for that?” Anthony shouted, shooting up from where he had resumed his hiding place.

 

“Oh, look who decided to join us.” Grace mocked. “But not just the points.”

 

Grace retreated from where she had hung over the table, and reached down beyond Anthony’s vision. When her hand returned it carried something of familiar shape, but unexpected size. In her hand Grace held a chair, in the form of what looked like a massive loveseat. Massive, at least, to Anthony. Grace easily carried it about with a single hand, suggesting it was very light, but Anthony had lost all perspective on the relationship between size and weight. To him, everything now was both big and heavy.

 

Grace set the chair, apparently lined with a kind of stretchy cloth between her and Emily, highlighting the intended user; the chair was sized for Emily’s form, and looked like it would allow her to sit comfortably, or even lounge across its width without too much effort.

 

“Service has its rewards.” Grace said.

 

Grace picked up Emily, who didn’t offer any resistance as Grace delicately set Emily down in the chair. Emily seemed to have recovered from her ordeal inside Grace’s mouth, and the novelty of the chair, oversized, even for her, was beginning to set in as she sunk into the soft material.

 

“Absolutely adorable.” Grace said before turning to Anthony. “And besides, Tony, you’ll have every opportunity to earn just as many points.”

 

Grace picked up a snack from the pile in front of Anthony and popped it into her mouth, chewing with her mouth open. Anthony knew Grace well enough to know that chewing with her mouth open wasn’t a natural occurrence, the sound of mastication could drive her to rage in a restaurant, so Anthony knew this was just to intimidate him. It was working.

 

“Now, Tony…” Grace said. “It’s your turn. How about a strawberry snack?” Grace asked, resting her chin in her palm.

 

Anthony was almost dumbstruck by the request. The sight of Emily disappearing almost halfway into Grace’s mouth, struggling for her life, and then being spat out, combined with being blindsided by the points awarded for her obedience and subsequent reward all conspired to short circuit Anthony’s ability to process information, or even Grace’s not-so-subtle order.

 

“TIck tock, Tony.” Grace said. “I’m still hungry.”

 

The implied threat of Grace’s hunger snapped Anthony back to focus and he almost pounced on a strawberry shaped gummy nearby. Anthony hadn’t considered it before the attempt, but the gummy was massive to him. Like a beachball filled with dense liquid. Anthony fought and grunted, but the juice-filled gummy was too massive to him to be lifted. Even pushing it seemed impossible, although he tried.

 

"Tick tock, Tony. I'm waiting, and I don't have all day…" Grace threatened.

 

"I'm trying! It's too heavy! I think it might be stuck or something!" He pleaded, still working at the fruit snack.

 

"Well, she was able to do it." Grace said, looking toward Emily. "I'm sure if you begged her really nice-like, she'd help you get it closer. But she's already done so much to help you, I think you're going to have to absolutely throw yourself at her feet."

 

Anthony didn't even register the blunt nature of the Grace's words, instead fixating on the idea that Emily might help him and shouted over to where Emily sat on the table.

 

"Help me!" He screamed at Emily, desperate to complete the task, even as he was horrified at the prospect of being so near Grace's hungry mouth.

 

But Emily didn’t budge. From where she sat, comfortably reclined in the makeshift chair of soft foam that Grace had rewarded her with, Emily crossed one knee over the other, and ran a hand through her hair, shaking off the excess saliva from Grace’s mouth with a single flick of her wrist. She leaned back in her luxury, her hands on the arms of the chair, her higher foot idly kicking, and a grin building on her face.

 

“What are you doing?” Anthony continued, still fighting against the mass of sugar. “Help me!”

 

“Tony, you’re going to need to work on that tone of voice. You’re supposed to be begging me for a favor, for a mercy, so stop trying to give me an order.” Emily said wrly. “And stop shouting at me. Come over here and beg.”

 

Anthony’s brain nearly shut down as he looked between the three antagonists in his life; Grace, with her chin on the table, still looking down on him, Emily, reclining in a custom fabricated luxury chair, and the fruit juice filled gummy ostensibly preventing him from accruing the points, the approval, from Grace that he so desperately desired.

 

“But I… but you… “ Anthony began.

 

“Tick tock, Tony.” Emily said. “After all, she’s waiting, and you don’t have all day.”

 

Grace’s words, through Emily’s mouth, hit Anthony like a truck. He hung his head and began to plod toward Emily.

 

“No, Tony.” Emily said abruptly.

 

Anthony froze in a confused panic. Exhausted, terrified, confused, and out of options, Anthony tried, in vain, to rationalize what had caused this most recent admonishment. He’d complied, or at least was trying to. Anthony’s mouth fell open and closed dumbly, no words came to mind. With his mind numb and his will shattered, Anthony collapsed to his knees, and almost to the ground completely, but caught himself pitching forward on his palms. Even then his head kept falling, dipping toward the tabletop.

 

“That’s better, Tony.” Emily said. “Now, crawl over here.” She commanded.

 

From behind him, Grace laughed, but it almost didn’t register to Anthony. Instead, Anthony’s limbs moved, propelled by his desperation, but slowed by his fear. Every time his palms landed on the table, every time his knees and shins dragged along its surface felt like an eternity spaced between lifetimes. The tabletop beneath him passing by, millimeter by millimeter, every stain and gouge in the utilitarian plastic surface a portent of a dire fate that awaited him if he couldn’t bring himself to obey. He only stopped when Emily’s toes came into his view, and for the first time he realized his vision had blurred with tears, which he tried to wipe away.

 

“Very good, Tony.” Emily congratulated.

 

Her foot lifted, her toes firmly catching Anthony under his chin and guiding his head upward, raising his torso up until his was off his palms, on his knees and looking up at her. Although that foot returned to the table, the other was presented before him, sole first. Emily’s foot wasn’t dirty, the tabletop was regularly wiped down, but it did still glisten with Grace’s spit from Emily’s own trial only moments ago.

 

He’d been under that foot, but here, on his knees, with it in reach, he was confronted for the first time with just how much larger Emily was. Emily was easily more than three times him in height, and her foot was well longer than his arm, maybe even double. She kept her heel pointed at him as Emily rolled her ankle above Anthony, letting the sole and toes loom over him. The sheer size of the foot meant that Emily’s foot eclipsed the lighting and cast Anthony completely in its shadow.

 

“P...please, Emily, help me.” Anthony said meekly, although he was transfixed on her toes, his head following them as they circled and wiggled above him.

 

"Mmmm…" Emily mused. "It's a good start, but something's missing." As she feigned being lost in thought her foot found its way onto Anthony. Her heel, bobbing with her leg's idle kicking, came to rest on Anthony's shoulder. Her idle kicking became a deliberate contact, rubbing her leg, ankle to calf and back and forth, over and over, as she mused to herself what Anthony's plea lacked. Every stroke of her leg pushed and pulled Anthony, eventually working him closer and closer to her, until at last she feigned an epiphany, and was able to hook her leg at the knee over Anthony's shoulder.

 

"I know! Why don't you show me." She offered.

 

"S… sh… show you?" Anthony asked, still confused.

 

"Yes, Tony. I want you to show me how much you want my help, how much you need my help." Emily clarified. "I think you can start with my left foot."

 

With Anthony trapped under her right leg, she brought her left up and rested it on her seat. Her toes hung off the cushion almost low enough to be eye level with Anthony.

 

"Go on… " Emily said. "Show me."

 

Although any resistance had been wrung out of Anthony, the cumulative traumas from the last few days had taken its toll on his comprehension. Fortunately, Emily wasn’t nearly as shell-shocked, and pulled him closer with her right leg, until he was a negligible distance from her toes, negligible even for his diminished size.

 

“Do you need it spelled out for you, Tony?” Emily asked, a tinge of frustration creeping into her voice. “Kiss.” She commanded.

 

Anthony braced himself against the foam, but when it sank under his touch, he used his arms to wrap around the top of Emily’s foot, squaring up to her toes to the best of his ability. His glanced up from the toes to see her, staring back, and realizing he had no recourse pulled himself up into her digits, pursing his lips as he contacted her big toe.

 

“Please…” He said, before his lips found their mark.

 

Even as he tried to kiss as shallow and light as he could, Emily denied him that luxury, pressing her toe into his lips. He paused, waiting for Emily to move her foot, waiting for her to acknowledge his subservience, but nothing came for a long moment.

 

"I didn't say you could stop." She said flatly, her toe bobbing up and down suggestively right in front of him. "You want my help, right? I think you need to really sell me on it, keep kissing. And this time, Tony, I want to really feel it. None of this 'chaste peck' shit. Show me you want my help."

 

Anthony hesitated. There was little in his life he wanted less than to continue providing literal lip service to Emily's toe, but on that list of things he wanted less was to end up between Grace's teeth.

 

"Tick tock, Tony…" Emily said, tapping his face with her toe.

 

He reached up and held her big toe in both hands leaning into it and deeply, passionately, and desperately pressed his lips into the skin of her toe, trying to appease her.

 

“Please, Emily.” He said placing another kiss, and then another. “Please. Please, help me.”

 

He continued kissing her big toe, Grace’s saliva and Emily’s sweat already starting to slip between his pursed lips. The scent of her foot was also invading his nose, and Anthony felt his stomach twist, but he kept relatively composed.

 

“Don’t forget the other toes, Tony.” Emily commanded. “And why do you want me to help you?”

 

“I did what you asked!” Anthony protested, pleading with her over the nail of her big toe. And for his objection, Emily simply lifted her big toe over his lips, and consequently, most of his face.

 

“No back-talk, Tony. I won’t tell you again. Now, why do you want me to help you move the strawberry?” Emily asked.

 

Anthony wanted to fight back, or at least some part of him did, his hands apparently did not, as they gently cradled her second toe. His neck, head, and lips also did not seem willing to fight back as they reached up to place multiple kisses on the second toe before responding.

 

“I want your help…” He said after a few kisses, and moving to the third toe. “Because I cannot do it myself.. He paused to favor the third toe with multiple kisses, no longer concerned with the pungent stench that assaulted him, or the salty, bitter taste seeping into his mouth through his lips.

 

“I need your help…” He continued, switching to the next toe. “Please, Emily, I need your help.” Anthony moved onto her pinky toe, kissing it profusely, repeating over and over again, like a mantra. “Please, help me.”

 

Emily allowed him a few minutes of humiliating himself by repeating those last three words and guiding his lips over her other toes on the same foot. She made sure no toe was neglected, and that Anthony’s lips were pressed deep into the pad of each toe, and on the tops of the toes as well, even over the bare nails. When her foot pulled away, slipping from where Anthony gently cradled the pinky to he was in the process of kissing, Anthony was struck with an inexplicable, but deeply disturbing dread.

 

“You’re so close, Tony, but I don’t think you’re quite there.” She stated.

 

Anthony didn’t have time to react as the foot he’d been kissing hooked behind his head and the leg that had been thrown over his shoulder lifted off. It’s shadow slid over him, as he watched in awestruck terror as her right foot came into view overhead.

 

“But don’t worry, Tony, I’m not going to give up on you.” Emily said. “Now, stick out your tongue.” She commanded. “And tell me, Tony, why do you need my help?”

 

Looking down at Anthony from where she sat, Emily didn’t have to wait long for Anthony’s mouth to fall open. Inside his own mind, Anthony was trying to understand why his jaw seemed to drop of its own accord, and why his tongue fell out of his mouth, as though he were waiting for a doctor to check his tonsils, but it didn’t change the reality. It didn’t stop Emily from pressing her heel against his tongue, and dragging her foot down.

 

Almost immediately, the taste of Emily’s bare foot, sweating from the heat and still coated in Grace spit, made Anthony want to gag, but he didn’t dare do anything more than heave as the back of one of Emily’s feet kept him pressed into the heel of the other. As her foot slowly dropped, his tongue never had the chance to really dry out, there was plenty of lubrication already on the sole as his tongue cleared the center of her heel with agonizing sloth. By the time she pulled him into the arch of her foot, Anthony was already at his limit. That salty, bitter taste, coated Anthony's mouth and tongue. The associated stench being smeared over his entire face only heightened his suffering.

 

Tears poured down his face, although they were lost in the glistening sheen that Emily smeared over him as she dragged her arch over his face and offered tongue. It seemed to take forever, what appeared to him to be nearly a meter of sole, passing over his tongue. Even as it passed, he was kept pressed against it, unable to to escape.

 

The ball of her foot seemed to go on forever, even as she quickened her pace, coming to rest her toes around his face. None of her toes were as big as his head, but it seemed like a meaningless distinction to him. Through his blurred vision he could see Emily smiling down on him.

 

“Now, Tony, why do you need my help?” She repeated.

 

“I… I…” He tried to begin.

 

“Do you need another pass of my foot on your tongue, Tony?” Emily asked, her toes clenching and relaxing around him.

 

“No! No, please!” He shouted. “I’m sorry! Please don’t!”

 

“Why, Tony?” She reiterated.

 

“I need your help because… because…!” He couldn’t control his breathing, much less the tears pouring from his eyes. As her toes began to creep back up, and the ball of her foot rising in his vision, he felt like he was sinking, losing himself under a tide that was Emily’s foot.

 

“Tick tock, Tony.” Emily said, her foot rising higher, her other foot preventing Anthony from avoiding it.

 

“Because I’m weak!” Anthony shouted. “I need your help because I’m too weak! And small!”

 

Anthony snapped and threw his arms around Emily’s foot in front of him, kissing and licking the sole wherever he could, sobbing all the while.

 

“Please, Emily…” He wept out in between strokes of his tongue on the salty, bitter surface of her sole. “I’m too small…” He continued as he lips and tongue came free of her foot for a moment. “To do it myself! I can’t do it! I can’t do it without help!” He shouted, again falling back to favoring Emily’s sole with worship. “Please! Please! Please!” He repeated as he continued to debase himself.

 

For her part, Emily indulged Anthony in his utter surrender. She moved her foot about, letting his lips and tongue find new and still soiled parts of her sole for him to kiss and lap at. She angled her foot to allow his mouth the heel,  the toes, the arch and the ball, and then when she felt he had covered enough of that, she offered him her spread toes, granting him access to the unprecedentedly putrid spaces between her toes, which he diligently, without reserve, dove into. She laughed as he continued to beg with abandon.

 

Anthony wasn’t conscious of much. He was consumed with his pleading, with kissing and licking Emily’s foot in front of him, so he was caught completely unaware as Emily pinned his face to the arch of her foot and pressed him deep into the sole for several long seconds. She held him there so long Anthony resigned himself to be smothered to death between her feet and his arms simply fell limp at his side as she lifted him up bit by bit. When she did finally release him, pushing him away with her sole, he collapsed in an uncoordinated, gasping, heap to the ground, her feet falling flat to the floor on either side of him. His vision still dark, but quickly returning as he coughed and sucked in greedy gulps of less-foot tainted air.

 

“I knew you had it in you, Tony.” She said, standing up and simply striding over him. “Come on! Quit loafing around, you’ve got a task to complete!” She said, her voice filled with snide cheer.

 

Anthony heard her walking away, toward the pile of gummy snacks, and fought to make himself stand up. He tried to climb to his feet, to walk, like normal, after her. But nothing worked. His limbs didn’t respond the way he wanted them to, his sense of direction and gravity betrayed him. And there was the fear. The overwhelming fear that if he looked up, something else would be there to assail him, some gnashing teeth, smothering sole, or crushing ass. So Anthony crawled, on his hands and knees, as hurriedly as he could, in Emily’s wake.

 

Anthony arrived at the pile of snacks, and the single strawberry gummy that he had dislodged, but failed to move otherwise. The pile had diminished, and as Anthony came to rest on his haunches next to Emily, Grace's hand passed by, plucked a gummy from the pile and pulled it back. Grace casually tossed it into her mouth and chewed. She chewed with her mouth open, making sure to let Anthony see the gummy as it fell between her molars, and then the effect each action of her jaw had on the juicy treat, until it was so obliterated by her teeth that nothing recognizable remained. Anthony began to shudder.

 

"This the one?" Emily asked, unbothered by Grace's mastication. She placed a foot on the strawberry, squishing it a bit. Anthony nodded silently in response. “Well okay, then, get over here. I’m not going to do it for you!”

 

Anthony scurried over to the fruit snack, and put his hands on either side of it, climbing to his feet as he did. Emily squatted down behind him and wrapped her arms around him, gripping the gummy with him. With Emily’s assistance it was a relatively trivial matter to move the gummy, but it left Anthony with a horrifying realization. He had to actually go through with feeding it to Grace.

 

“That was absolutely thrilling to watch.” Grace said to Emily, as the pair arrived to where Grace waited. She seemingly ignored Anthony and the gummy between them. “You have a real talent for that. Maybe you can help me adjust new acquisitions.”

 

“I’d like that very much!” Emily said, eager to please.

 

“We’ll come back to that topic. But for now, I’m still hungry.” Grace said, her gaze shifting from Emily to Anthony.

 

Anthony began to quake with fear again. Were it not for the giantess three times his size effectively holding him, and the carnivorous maw in front of him, he may have broken and ran. Grace moved closer, it was apparent that Anthony didn’t have the stature to present Grace with her snack as Emily had, so Grace would need to make up the distance. Anthony was treated to a recreation of his nightmares as Grace’s mouth opened slowly, strands of saliva breaking insider her mouth as her tongue rolled out, hovering almost directly overhead. Grace’s breath, a hot and wet blast of air, smelling mostly of the sugary snacks she’d been eating, washed over Anthony, making his knees almost falter.

 

“Come on, Tony, lift.” Emily commanded.

 

Her words brought Anthony out of his fixation and he began to strain to lift the gummy up. It didn’t budge at first, proving to Anthony the need for his humiliation at Emily’s feet, but soon it began to rise. It was painfully apparent to Anthony as he could feel Emily behind him that she was doing the work.

 

“Hmmmm…” Grace mused. “I don’t know. It doesn’t really seem like Tony’s doing much.” She pondered.

 

At her insistence, Anthony felt Emily let some of the weight of the gummy settle into his arms. Suddenly the prospect of holding the snack above his head where Grace could take it into her mouth became much more tenuous. Anthony squared his stance as best as he could with Emily almost on top of him, and clenched his eyes from the sudden strain of trying to keep the gummy aloft.

 

“Please take it!” Anthony shouted. “Please!”

 

Anthony quaked under the weight of the gummy. It was clear Emily was still helping keep the thing up, he couldn’t have done it on his own, but Anthony was desperate to get this part over with. He had no eagerness to move onto the second gummy snack, like Emily had been subjected to, but if he was going to be forced to play along for one point, and then be made to suffer for ninety nine more, he wanted to just get it over with. The sadism of forcing him to play along was weighing on him as much as the gummy.

 

“Well, since you asked so nicely.” Grace mused. “But I think next time, I might have to try her method of helping you be so absolutely deferential. What do you think, Tony? How long do you think it would take you to lick my sole like that?”

 

Grace laughed at her own suggestion, but didn’t pause to drop her mouth down. With startling speed, Anthony found his arms, up to his elbows, sealed in Grace’s crimson lips. The giant, seemingly plush lips pulled the gummy from his and Emily’s hands almost immediately, but didn’t pull back. Anthony had expected this, after all it’s what Grace had put Emily through, but Anthony was suddenly confronted with Grace’s mouth, almost upon him, and Emily at his back. He’d only felt more claustrophobic, well, in the brief moment he had to consider it, when Grace had seized him from the placement center pod, and compressed into Emily’s body during their abduction, and when Emily had mounted him during their first few tasks, and inside Grace’s slipper. In that short moment, Anthony was forced to contend with the idea that being sandwiched between a woman three times his size, and lips easily large enough to envelop him whole, now barely cracked the top five most claustrophobic and fear-inducing moments of his life.

 

His contemplative moment was short-lived, however, as Grace’s hand suddenly came into view. The hand moved toward Anthony, causing him to flinch in fear, but with his arms still sealed in her lips, he could do nothing but clench his eyes against what was coming. But no crushing grip ever came, instead, Anthony opened his eyes to see Grace’s hand pass him and gently seize Emily behind him. Fingers longer than Anthony was tall, tipped with meticulously manicured French tip nails, pulled Emily away from Anthony, Emily’s arms slipping free from Grace’s lips, leaving Anthony alone in front of Grace. Grace’s lips, the only thing Anthony could see, save for her nostrils, curled up as they kept Anthony in place.

 

Anthony had no analog for what Grace did next. Maybe if he'd worked on an airplane and been pulled out of a depressurized cabin, out as a diver caught in some hellish current, but as a deal jockey, he had no experience that prepared him for a pair a lips to suck him inside their mouth with the same lack of care and disregard they might show a noodle, or a gummy worm.

 

In an instant, Anthony’s world became the very dark, wet, and hot hell that he had dreaded ever since watching Grace swallow a man whole. His prison was shared with an unruly beast, a living mattress that writhed and thrashed under him, pressing him into the harder barriers above and around him. Before he could come to terms with the inside of Grace’s mouth, her lips parted and her jaw opened slightly. The tongue that had so completely overpowered him, even though it had only a scant few seconds in contact with him bucked wildly, pitching him over, curling around, and then spearing Anthony in the side. The tongue, an irresistable force, shoved him between a gate of white boulders above and below him, into a relatively soft and receptive pocket.

 

Even wedged into Grace’s cheek, there was no comfort; Anthony was still confronted with the nightmare of being next to Grace’s molars, the horrifying deluge of saliva, and of course, the oppressive heat of her mouth. Anthony was given a moment, enough of a moment anyway, to make sense of what he saw through the blur of spit. He caught a glimpse of the tongue positioning the gummy next to him, on top of Grace’s teeth.

 

Some part of Anthony’s brain recognized the fruit snack through the haze, he saw it being roughly pushed into place by Grace’s tongue and he knew, instinctively, what came next and screamed.

 

The inevitable happened and Grace’s jaw rose, the light sealed off as her lips closed in advance of the teeth coming together. Just before the world went completely black, Anthony was subjected to the sight of the gummy being compressed between Grace’s teeth, deforming under the porcelain looking dentin. Anthony pushed against Grace’s gums to the best of his ability, his hands and feet barely able to move, let along find purchase on the relatively soft tissue, anything to distance himself from the confectionary carnage about to unfold.

 

Even though he knew it was coming, when the strawberry fruit snack ruptured, bursting apart like a slasher film artery and coating Anthony with a thick syrup of strawberry scent and flavor. Grace’s lips sealed, her teeth came fully together, squirting more and more of the gummy’s innards about her cheek and mouth. In the pitch blackness, Grace’s cheek pulled him in, pressing him against her gums and teeth. The pressure was unbelievable. Even under Grace’s foot, Anthony had never experienced such a crushing vacuum, and he felt himself close to blacking out even though it lasted so very briefly.

 

As only a couple of seconds passed, to Anthony it seemed like an eternity before her jaw relaxed and her lips opened again. A relatively cool rush of air rolled over him as Grace drew in a breath, but Anthony was more concerned with slipping from where he had been wedged between her cheek and gums. Nothing seemed to be able to stop him from falling, the spit lubricating too well as he fell ungraciously and landed squarely on Grace’s molars, staring up at more teeth. Every tooth was coated with a crimson sheen, and bits of the gummy lodged into the recesses of the teeth. The entire thing reeked of fake strawberry and Grace’s own breath.

 

Anthony’s screaming had been interrupted by his cheek-prison becoming unbearably confining, but now, gazing up at her teeth, and as he felt her jaw lift him closer to those teeth, he picked up where he left off, screaming incoherently. Anthony threw up his hands to shield himself from the teeth closing in on him, an instinct that would have done little to stop those teeth from crushing him with little more effort than they had done to the fruit snack. Before Grace’s molars could annihilate him, however, her tongue jabbed him again, shoving him back into her cheek and darting back out of the way as her mouth closed again. This time her jaw didn’t open so much, but neither did it close completely, instead chewing the gummy to oblivion where Anthony could perceive the grim sights and squishing sounds of Grace’s idle snacking.

 

Minutes passed as Anthony was manhandled by Grace’s mouth. He was passed over her teeth, into one cheek and then over her tongue to the other side of her mouth. Grace would subject him to the skintight, crushing pressure of sucking the air from her mouth to swallow the juices, compressing him into the roof of her mouth with her tongue or into a cheek while she turned the fruit snack into so much wet slop. Her tongue managed to probe every crevice on Anthony as it bullied him around her mouth, and even though it became apparent she was taking care not to bite down on him directly, more than once during the ordeal Anthony had to pull an arm or a leg from the imminent danger of being masticated with strawberry flavored sugar.

 

Even despite his efforts, as he was pushed and sucked and squished and all but chewed, still her teeth were hard and had sharp edges, and her tongue showed no gentleness as it checked him into those teeth or behind them. Anthony could feel lesions and bruises forming all over him as Grace continued to idly chew her food.

 

Anthony’s oral hell came to a horrifying head when the tongue deliberately pushed him back onto Grace’s jaw. Anthony didn’t even have the energy to scream as he was positioned between Grace’s teeth. He could barely move or see, but was still aware of what was going on, and feebly tried to extricate himself from the most dangerous spot in Grace’s mouth. This time, instead of mashing down with unrestrained force, the teeth came together slowly, pinning Anthony between two rows of rock-hard molars, and applying a steady pressure that just barely avoided ripping through his skin. Anthony’s bones creaked under the force of Grace’s jaw, his hands pushed, and slipped off, her teeth and gums ineffectually.

 

Just when it felt like he would burst, like the gummy before him, the pressure released. Grace’s jaw opened and gravity suddenly took hold. Anthony hadn't even been aware that Grace had tilted her head forward and was entirely unprepared to be falling out of her mouth, pushed out by her tongue from where he remained slightly stuck to her teeth. The fall was brief and short, even for Anthony, as it seemed Grace nearly had her lips on the table, but it still hurt. With Anthony came a deluge of saliva that rained down on him as he lay, almost motionless on the table.

 

Anthony held on to consciousness, almost regrettably, and was suddenly aware of sound. or rather the lack of it. He hadn’t been aware of just how loud it had been inside Grace’s mouth, a cacophony of rushing and pulsing and his own screaming such that his ears were ringing as he lay in pain on the table top, looking up at the blinding lights through spit-obscured eyes. Two burry shadows loomed over him, one very clearly Grace, a massive form like a dark moon, the other smaller, but no less intimidating, was Emily. Laying in the saliva, Anthony tried to curl up, but all of his muscles protested any movement.

 

“One point for Tony.” Grace said through a chuckle. “But I don’t know that he’ll be able to earn any more today. He looks pretty beat.”

 

Grace leaned down, folding her arms over the table right next to Anthony and laying her head down on her arms. She rested her chin on her folded arms and sighed, washing Anthony with a wave of fruit scented breath. Grace slid one arm out from under her head and began to prod Anthony with the nail of her index finger, more checking for signs of life than genuine antagonism, and when he groaned in pained response she returned to her rest.

 

“That’s disappointing. Emily had done so well, I was hoping you’d be up to the challenge.” Grace mused while Anthony struggled with remaining conscious.

 

Something snapped in Anthony. The prospect of disappointing Grace hurt more than his battered body, and he willed himself to roll onto his stomach. Without pause for the screaming pain in his limbs, or the bruises or cuts all over him, Anthony began to crawl, drag himself, really, over the table toward the loose pile of gummies. He’d been spat out relatively close so he didn’t have far to go, but his size, and the slow process of willing his arms to pull him along made for what seemed like a slow journey.

 

“Oh? What’s this?” Grace asked, feigning shock. “Is Tony going for it? Go, Tony! Go!”

 

Emily joined in the cheering, but Anthony could barely hear them, he was focused instead on the fruit snacks in front of him. He knew, even in his near-delirious state, that he would be unable to lift one of the gummies, it had taken Emily’s considerable size and strength to hoist the snack into the air, but Anthony had a plan; a plan and a target. Near the top of the hill of sugar, Anthony spied a malformed snack. Unlike the others, shaped like cherries, raspberries, blueberries, or strawberries, this manufacturing defect was nothing more than an amorphous blob of purplish sugar. Most importantly, however, the malformed treat was tiny, less than half the size of the others. Even at it’s diminshed size, it was still like a bowling ball to Anthony.

 

Every pull of his arms, each time dragging himself a bit closer toward his goal, was a source of agony. He was thankful, genuinely thankful, for the spit still coating him, as it facilitated his form sliding easier along the table, even as it soaked into every part of him. When Anthony reached the pile of snacks, he immediately began his climb. The face of his sugar-mountain was surprisingly easy to scale, excepting when his hands or feet, still coated in Grace’s saliva, slipped from the surface. Progress wasn’t quick, but it was at least steady. When he arrived at his destination, more than halfway up the pile, he seized the snack, and pulled it into his embrace. Rather than bother with climbing back down, Anthony curled up, and let gravity do its work, rolling down the side of the hill and rolling over the table.

 

As he came to a rest on his back, Anthony fought to push the gummy up. He couldn’t stand, he couldn’t even get to his feet, but he managed to hold the snack up, as high as he could, his arms trembling as they shoved the snack skyward.

 

Long seconds passed. Anthony’s arms quaked as he kept the snack held up. He couldn’t see well, between the remnant saliva, and the glob of sugar held above him, and his own exhaustion, but he could still feel Grace’s gaze bearing down on him.

 

“It’s not a full gummy…” Grace considered.

 

Anthony wanted to cry. He clenched his eyes and focused on keeping his arms up.

 

“Emily was able to provide me with two snacks…” She continued.

 

Anthony could feel his chest rising and falling. It still hurt just to breathe, but he couldn’t very well stop.

 

“Please…” He said, shocking himself.

 

“What was that, Tony? I couldn’t hear you?” Grace inquired. She leaned over and tilted her ear toward Anthony.

 

“Please accept this!” Anthony shouted.

 

"Well…" Grace pondered. "I guess, if it's the best you can do, Tony. That's an additional ninety nine points for Tony." Grace said.

 

Relief momentarily washed over Anthony, but it was short lived.

 

“But we shouldn’t let this snack go to waste.”

 

Suddenly the world darkened. Anthony could sense Grace’s head hovering over him for just a moment before her lips descended on him.

 

For the second time in the same day, Anthony found himself at the mercy of Grace’s mouth. This time, instead of being pulled in, Grace’s lips, teeth, and her tongue worked to keep him between her lips, but pressed against the table. The gummy was ripped away by the deft tongue almost immediately, leaving way for Grace’s tongue to begin a brutal, seemingly unrestrained assault on Anthony’s supine form.

 

Grace’s tongue battered him around, her lips prevented him from any escape, and almost immediately, her saliva began to coat him. His own attempts to shield himself from the broad strokes, probing strikes, and long licks of her tongue were utterly worthless. Her tongue pushed aside his arms, knocked him around, and made clear she was in control of what happened.

 

Anthony’s fight against the massive organ quickly became a fight for air. Not only was her tongue oppressive, washing over him and preventing him from breathing while it pinned him down, but her spit flowed freely over him, into his eyes, his nostrils, and his own mouth. His screaming was silenced by coughing, and sputtering, any attempt to draw air into his lungs.

 

Just as suddenly as the assault had begun, it ended. For a brief moment, a vacuum pulled Anthony’s entire body off the ground as Grace sucked in a bit on lifting her mouth off the table. His moment of lift was cut short as she spit him back down, slamming him into the table. Her lips and teeth were only millimeters from him when she spoke.

 

“I’m absolutely thrilled to see you finally submit, Tony. Think of this as the beginning of your new life.” Grace said.

 

Anthony had no response, and he wasn’t given an opportunity to. Grace’s lips dropped back down onto him, renewing the assault. Between the crushing pressure of her lips, the battering force of her tongue, and the drowning deluge of her saliva, Anthony succumbed to Grace’s mouth. Unconsciousness swept over Anthony, and despite the agony and horror of his current situation, Anthony felt relief.