- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brief interlude here, not a whole lot going on...

But if you like to see Anthony suffer...

...

...

It was a bizarre situation, stabilizing himself against Grace’s giant breast as she walked from the table to the shelving with a series of what looked like aquariums. Every step caused the wall of flesh that Anthony braced himself against to wobble slightly. The trip wasn’t far, but balancing on Grace’s hand, and steadying himself against her chest made it harrowing.

 

Anthony was treated to another bout of rollercoaster vertigo as Grace lifted Emily and him away from her and then down into an aquarium. Once again, Emily made a relatively smooth transition from the hand to the carpeted floor, whereas Anthony found himself tucking and rolling.

 

The aquarium had been set up in a bizarre simulacrum of a living space. The floor had a section of carpeting cut out and laid down. A bed, far too big for Anthony and seemingly slightly too small for Emily occupied a space, there was a series of what looked like memory foam blocks in the vague approximation of the shape of chairs, and then a food bowl, and a channel with a steady stream of water flowing down from a spout in the lid to a grated drain behind the shelves.

 

“Each of these has running water, for you to do your business, shower up in, and drink from. I refill the food daily, and there should be plenty even for the both of you.” Grace explained.

 

Anthony suddenly realized he was thirsty in a way he’d never been. It dawned on him that other than sweat, spit, and Emily’s sex, Anthony hadn’t had anything to drink since Grace had pulled him from the placement center.

 

Anthony rushed over to the flowing water, a fall coming down like a torrent to Anthony when something seized his ankle and sent him crashing, face first, to the carpet. He looked back to see Emily’s hand clasped to his ankle, just in time to be lifted into the air by Emily.

 

“If I remember correctly, Tony, she said you couldn’t wash up.” Emily said, dangling Anthony by his ankle.

 

“I’m trying to get something to drink!” Anthony shouted back.

 

“You can let him go, Emily.” Grace said. “You won’t be able to police him all night, besides, for what I have in mind for tomorrow, you might want him a little cleaner.”

 

Emily shrugged and let Anthony drop back down to the floor. Before he could recover from the fall, she took strides, without Anthony’s previous hurry, toward the water. Before her long legs cleared his prone form, Emily made sure that one of her feet pressed into Anthony’s face as she strode on.

 

Emily made it to the water even before Anthony recovered from feeling her sole over his face. She spent a few luxuriating moments letting the water cascade over her and taking leisurely gulps of water. When she was finished, she strolled over to one of the foam blocks and took a seat. Larger than the block was probably designed to accommodate, she reclined over it to maximize her comfort.

 

Anthony waited until it appeared Emily was too far relaxed in the ‘chair’ to stop him before bolting back toward the water. This time, Emily didn’t interfere with his goal, and he could almost taste that refreshing, crystal clear, presumably municipal tap water when a wall descended between him and his relief.

 

Grace’s hand was too large to simply dodge around, and while he was suddenly desperate for a drink, it still occurred to him that attempting to circumvent her would probably end in disaster.

 

“I told Emily to let you go, but before I allow you to drink your fill, I want to hear you beg me.” Grace said.

 

Anthony looked up. Grace’s face was visible and stoic even passed the lights of the aquarium.

 

“Please! Please, Grace, I’m so thirsty!” He pleaded. There was no hesitation this time.

 

“Very good, Tony.” Grace said, lifting her hand out of the way. She turned to address Emily as Anthony resumed his sprint to the flowing water. “The bed was designed for someone much smaller…” She said, one hand gently patting her stomach. “But I know one of my customers is very skilled with a printer and can have a custom bed made pretty soon. I’ve never had someone quite your size in my care, and I think once we get you and Tony camera ready, my fans will be thrilled to see what I can do with you.”

 

“Thank you, mistress! I look forward to it!” Emily said.

 

Anthony barely heard it, letting the water flow over him. The cool water brought back sharp pains as it cooled the skin where Emily had smacked with her hand, where Grace’s toes had compressed, and all the other traumas that had been inflicted on him. And he drank greedily from the flow, swallowing large gulps down his parched throat.

 

“Oh, one more thing. I know it’s hot outside, but this room gets pretty chilly at night.” Grace said, rummaging through some tote far below Anthony’s vision. “So use this to keep warm at night. The same rules apply, no maiming, no crippling, no killing. I want you both to be ready to work when we get started tomorrow. Ah here it is.”

 

Grace returned to Anthony’s sight, a giantess rising out of nothing. She hung a piece of cloth over the aquarium and dropped it in, over Emily.

 

“That should be comfy enough for the night.” Grace said. “Now you two get some sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow.”

 

She reached over and flipped a switch on the side of the shelf. The world’s light faded, with only the now very distant light from the table and the dim bulbs hanging above providing any illuminessence. Grace strolled away unhurried, and flipped off the lights from the table one at a time. Every dying light allowed the darkness to creep in further. With all the lights from the table out, Grace became a specter, appearing only briefly as she passed under the lights from the ceiling, and fading into nothing in between.

 

Grace stopped at the foot of the stairs and turned back toward the shelves for a brief moment.

 

“Good night, everyone!” She called out, before flipping the final switch. The sound her climbing the stairs was followed by a brief flash of light from an opening door, the slamming shut of that door, and the telltale clicks of multiple locks.

 

Only a single bulb in the center of the room remained lit, and it struggled to cast a warm light. The light still penetrated into the aquarium, but only faintly, providing for an environment in which they could very reasonably sleep, and presumably wouldn’t stumble and fall.

 

The light was adequate enough to see Emily stand from the foam block, grabbing it and the cloth that Grace had deposited into the aquarium. She dragged the foam and the cloth over to the bed where she settled the block at the foot of the bed, effectively extending it, and then casting the cloth over the bed like a blanket.

 

“Well?” She directed at Anthony. “Shake yourself dry and get over here, I want to get as much sleep as I can.” She said, rather bluntly.

 

“Sleep?” Anthony asked incredulously. “Now’s our chance! We can make a break for it!” He argued.

 

Emily didn’t respond, instead she sighed as she worked to simulate a bedspread as much as possible. Emily even tucked the cloth, parts of it anyway, under the mattress on the bed. For being undersized for her, the bed was surprisingly complete, a frame that appeared to be made of 3d printed plastics, another block of foam for the actual mattress, the frame even had a raised headboard.

 

“Emily, come on!” Anthony shouted, stepping out from under the water. “You saw what she did to that guy! That could easily be me!”

 

“No, Tony, you need to get it through your thick skull.” Emily abandoned the bed and started approaching Anthony. Before they had shrunk, Emily was almost half a foot shorter than Anthony, but here she towered over him, more than three times him in height. “You’re right though, she could easily swallow you whole…” With every step she seemed to grow until she loomed over him, even in the dim light, her face a mask of anger. “Or smear you across the table like any one of those stains we saw…”

 

Emily raised her right foot and Anthony immediately tried to dodge, but Emily was faster, much faster. The foot came down and knocked Anthony back, following through and covering him, her heel digging into his guy, and her toes at his lips.

 

“Or any other kind of horrible fate she can think of!” Emily said. “You spent time beneath her feet, maybe you’ll manage to climb out of this aquarium…” Emily lifted her foot a bit and stomped down with it again, causing Anthony to yelp. “And then climb down from here, even though you couldn’t get down out of my bed without my help…” Emily repeated the lift and stomp of her foot. Anthony repeated his yelp. “Then make it all the way across the floor, God knows what could go wrong there…” Another stomp, another yelp. “Climb every…” Stomp and yelp. “Single...” Stomp; yelp. “Stair, even though you probably couldn’t make it up one of them.”

 

Emily moved her foot deftly under Anthony and used it like a lever, not really kicking him back toward the bed, but more like slightly launching him with her foot.

 

“And then what? You pick the lock? Do you shimmy under the door?” She kept coming at him and despite his attempts to scramble out of the way, she closed the distance first. Her foot caught under him again, and again she sent him tumbling and rolling. “And then, once you’ve managed all of that, even assuming you could somehow get around me to begin with, what then, Tony?” Emily stood over him, her foot coming down once again, this time on Anthony’s face. “Because I’ll tell you what I think happens…” Emily said, leaning into Anthony’s head. “I think she doesn’t even notice you. I think Grace wakes up in the middle of the night to take a piss, and accidentally, accidentally Tony, squishes you like a grape under her foot.”

 

“Why are you doing this?” Anthony protested, struggling to get the words out from under Emily’s sole.

 

“Because your stupidity is going to get us killed, Tony.” Emily said, twisting her foot on his face. “I don’t want to be here. I don’t want to be shrunken. I don’t want to be at the mercy of your crazy, fucking, ex-girlfriend. But here I am.”

 

Emily’s foot lifted from Anthony’s head, but he had only a brief reprieve before she reached down and picked him up, alarmingly by his neck. With one hand Emily raised Anthony up from the floor until he was looking her in the face. He dangled from her grip, feet kicking, with his hands clutching at her wrists in fear and desperation.

 

“And here you are, Tony.” She said, bringing him close to her face. “And if you don’t get your shit together, I will make sure that by the end of this you follow that insignificant fucker down her throat.” Emily tossed Anthony to the floor beside the bed. “Do I make myself clear?”

 

Anthony nodded hurriedly.

 

“Good.” Emily said. She lifted a corner of the makeshift bedspread up. “Now get into bed, I want to get some sleep.” She commanded.

 

Anthony scrambled up the side of the bed and was settling in on the raised area that served for the pillow when Emily spoke up again.

 

“No, Anthony, you don’t get that luxury.” She said, pointing toward the foot of the bed. “Down there.”

 

“You can’t be serious!” He cried.

 

“Would you like to see just how serious I am, Tony?” Emily asked. “We could repeat your spankings from earlier, or I could just kick your worthless ass out of the bed and not bother with it.”

 

Anthony knew better than to fight it and crawled toward the foot of the bed, before he could get settled, Emily climbed under the cloth, her feet pushing him down even further. It took her a few moments to get comfortable, with her feet and legs kicking him down and out of her way, off the bed and onto the makeshift extension she’d brought over. Anthony’s world turned dark as she laid the blanket over herself, with one more insult in store for Anthony. She rolled onto her side, and let her thigh come to rest over Anthony, pinning him in place.

 

“Good night, Tony.” She said, sliding her other thigh under him and pinning him between her legs.

 

Anthony whimpered and tried to squirm free of Emily’s legs. In response Emily squeezed a bit tighter.

 

“Stop that, Tony. Don’t make me come down there.” Emily said, already sounding like she was drifting to sleep.

 

Anthony resigned himself to his situation, cloistered under the darkness of the blanket and trapped in the stifling heat and pressure of Emily’s thighs. Anthony wondered what could go wrong tomorrow.