- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Grace starts really challenging our two shrunken people.

As always thank you very much for reading, please enjoy...

...

...

Grace regarded Anthony from on high, an impossible goddess rising up over the table. Anthony could feel her gaze, a weighty thing, keeping Anthony on his knees, pressing his head down, as real to Anthony as if Grace had placed a finger on the back of his head and simply applied the overwhelming force of her size. Anthony’s forehead was on the table.

 

"I have to say, Tony, I don't believe you. But I'm going to give you an opportunity to prove yourself to me." Grace stated.

 

Anthony shuddered at her suddenly somber tone.

 

“Get on, the next task takes place off the table.” Grace said, extending a palm. Emily moved faster and sat down on Grace’s extended palm, leaving Anthony no choice but to crawl over her. Even passed her, when Grace’s hand began to lift them, he clung to Emily for stability.

 

The trip to the floor was harrowing, and ended with Grace tipping her hand. Emily was able to dismount the hand with relative dexterity, but Anthony found himself tumbling to the bare concrete. He found himself face first at Emily’s feet, dealing with two giant women giggling at his fall while he climbed back to his feet.

 

On the floor, removed from the brilliant white light that illuminated the table, Anthony could finally get a look at the surroundings. He and Emily were positioned between Grace’s silppered feet. The same pair of slippers that had acted as his prison not too long ago, but now he could see them for the thick, memory foam, fuzzy, pink, train-car sized things they were. Grace’s feet, which had been propped up on the table were nestled snugly inside, her bare heels sticking out the backs.

 

The rest of the room was much as Emily had described it, bare concrete, a couple of exposed pipes, a spartan staircase leading out, and a completely exposed suite of bathroom fixtures; toilet, tub, shower, and sink, opposite the stairs. Other than that, a very basic bed and a large lighted shelving unit, with a series of what looked like aquariums on it. The room, and it was a single room was illuminated by similar white led bulbs, but they were less harsh, possibly owing to the fact that they were mounted from the ceiling.

 

Anthony’s fears were confirmed with everything he saw. Grace’s apartment was a small one-bedroom affair, on the third floor of her apartment building. There was no way this was her inner-city apartment.

 

“Now, this next task is worth five points. Both of you can earn the points, there’s no competition here, all you have to do is obey.” Grace instructed.

 

Grace slowly slid her feet from the slippers. Anthony couldn’t help by stare in fascination as the foot, many times him in size, slipped from its fuzzy confines, like massive flesh colored trains pulling from a pink, furry tunnel. Grace’s feet, once free, moved over Emily and Anthony. Anthony’s mind returned to the fantastic, and Grace’s soles, slowly blocking out the light from above seemed like alien space craft, moving into position over Anthony. Grace flexed her feet as they moved into position. Anthony caught glimpses of her french pedicure and the wrinkling and smoothing of the skin all along her sole, and the sheen of moisture that had to be a combination of dampness left over from her shower, and what was no doubt sweat accumulating from being contained in fuzzy slippers during a hot summer night. The display culminated in a wiggling of her toes as the pair of feet came to hover over Emily and Anthony. Anthony, awestruck, fell backward, back to the floor.

 

“This next task is very simple.” Grace said. “It should be easy points for both of you.” She moved her feet back over her slippers, much faster this time. When the shadow of her foot disappeared from over him, Anthony realized he had been holding his breath staring up at her sole and resumed his breathing with a start.

 

“When I say ‘now’, I want you to stand directly under my foot and stay there; Emily, my left, Anthony, my right.” Grace instructed. “And because I’m feeling nice, I’ll give you a chance to ask any clarifying questions about this task. Emily, do you understand your instructions?” Grace asked.

 

“Yes, mistress! When you say ‘now’ I will…” Emily almost sprinted over to where Grace’s foot hung in the air, deftly climbing on the heel of the slipper, directly under Grace’s left foot. Emily held her hands out in display. “Come stand right here, under your foot, mistress!” She stated eagerly.

 

“Very good, Emily.” Grace said before turning to Anthony. “And you, Tony? Do you understand what you need to do?”

 

Anthony was still staring at Grace’s right foot, the one that had been hovering over him, and failed to answer immediately. He could still feel the dread of looking up at that massive sole right above him. He was only brought out of his distraction when a kick, hard enough to knock him over, connected to his shoulder.

 

“Tony, pay attention when she’s talking to you!” Emily chastised. Anthony hadn’t even noticed her returning from standing beneath Grace’s foot. The kick she had delivered wasn’t hard enough to really hurt, more of a push with the ball of her foot than a true kick, but Emily was still more than three times Anthony’s size, and it still hurt enough to shock him back to awareness.

 

“Tony, I want you to remember that at the end of this, if you don’t have the hundred points necessary, it will end very poorly for you.” Grace said, her right foot moving back toward Anthony from where it had hovered over her slipper. The foot moved with a ponderous sloth, but still was over Anthony in a matter of moments. Anthony froze, terror holding him in place while Grace lowered her toes over him, closer and closer. “But I also want you know that if you’re obedient, the next week will be easier and more enjoyable. If I think that you’re not trying, however…” Grace’s foot became a comet, impossibly fast as it crashed into the floor. Anthony couldn’t even bring himself to scream. The ball and toes of the foot slammed into the concrete immediately in front of Anthony, creating a kind of mini thunder clap just in front of where Anthony lay. “I will make this week a seemingly endless cycle of agony for you. So Tony, do you understand what you need to do?” Grace asked again.

 

Anthony stared up at Grace, who looked down at him from her chair. He couldn’t read the expression on her face, and it worried him.

 

“Yes, I understand.” He said, less sure than ever.

 

“Very good.” Grace said. Her foot lifted, as it did Anthony saw the slight outline left where the ball of her foot and toes had been in the concrete, the dampness of her foot leaving its mark where he could’ve been obliterated without a second thought from his former girlfriend. Grace’s foot moved back into place over her slipper and Emily pulled Anthony up to his feet.

 

“Like I said, when I give the word…” Grace paused, a smile creeping across her lips. She looked from Emily to Anthony, letting the delay hang over them like her feet had. “Now!”

 

Emily dashed to where she had demonstrated her understanding earlier. She stood with her head tilted back, arms open wide, as she had before.

 

Anthony hesitated. Being under that foot was more terror than he’d experienced in all his life. Even being in Grace’s crushing grasp hadn’t had the same visceral effect on Anthony as that expanse of toes and ball and arch and heel hanging over him. He stared at the foot, his breathing becoming more and more shallow with each breath. His pulse was pounding in his head.

 

“I knew it.” Anthony heard Grace say, but it was distant, almost like it had been whispered. Anthony couldn’t tell if she had actually whispered, or if he was just fixating too hard on her foot.

 

“Tony!” Grace shouted, bringing Anthony back out of his trance. “I am very disappointed in you, Tony. Emily gets five points…” Emily cheered. Her elation was cut short as Grace’s foot, only millimeters away from her, descended into her. Grace’s toes gently collided with Emily’s head and upper body, pushing her down and back, into the waiting slipper. Emily flailed briefly, but quickly composed herself, wrapping her arms around Grace’s toes to the best of her ability. Anthony watched Emily’s upper body disappear into the slipper, under the implacable force of Grace’s foot. The giant foot pushed deeper in, until it was secure in the slipper, with the only thing of Emily still visible being the bottom of her left leg, poking out from under Grace’s foot, between the arch and the slipper.

 

Anthony was transfixed. Emily had been able to carry him in one arm, she'd had no issue overpowering him and pinning him to the ground, she had thrown him over her lap and, even before she had plunged a finger into his rectum, literally beat his ass red with a casual series of slaps, even involuntarily, when she was asleep, she had overwhelmed him with her size on the car ride. To watch someone who had so completely dominated him, so casually, be forced under the sole of a foot and almost completely disappear into a slipper rocked Anthony to his core.

“If you can hear me in there, Emily, it’s time to show me just how happy you are to be so intimate with me. I want to feel those lips and that tongue really expressing your love all over and between my toes.” Grace paused for a moment then smiled. “Good girl.” Grace said before turning to Anthony. “But you, Tony, you have failed this task.” Grace said. “I can’t say I’m surprised, but I am disappointed.”

 

 

“Wait!” Anthony cried out. “You can't!” He suddenly found his resolve and began to sprint away from Grace, desperate not to be punished for disobedience. His resolve melted away as quickly as he had found it, however, as a shadow fell over him and he froze looking up at the foot hanging over him.

 

“It’s too late, Tony. You had your instructions. Emily’s going to enjoy a few minutes getting to know my toes. She feels really good in there, still slimy from my spit, and she’s showing me just how much of a good girl she can be.” Grace mused, her foot hovering over Anthony. “But you’re not going to enjoy it as much. I’m going to make sure of that.”

 

Anthony screamed as the foot descended on him. This time Grace didn’t deliberately miss, she didn’t miss at all. Anthony’s body collapsed under the weight of Grace’s toes, which deftly grabbed him. He was rocketed skyward, still clutched under Graces toes and jerked around as Grace’s foot paused at the entrance to the slipper.

 

“You’re going to want to start behaving, Tony, it’s only going to get worse for your from here on otherwise.” Grace said. “And if you don’t get at least a hundred points; well, I have some very well paying customers who want to see some absolutely sick shit, if you don’t want to feature in my first ‘chewing’ video, I’d try harder if I were you.”

 

Anthony had no opportunity to acknowledge her, as Grace crammed her foot into the slipper. She moved much faster, and with less care than she had demonstrated with Emily. Anthony found himself in a desperate position as all light and the relative coolness of the outside was replaced with the humid and oppressive interior of the toe of Grace’s slipper for the second time in one day. Cohabitating the slipper with Grace’s aggressively squeezing toes, however, made his first stay in the slipper almost paradise by comparison.

 

Grace's toes clenched hard around Anthony, then let them relax. She did it again, then again, falling into a rhythm. Even when she had relaxed her toes, Anthony was still trapped under her toes, with her foot pressing him deep into the foam when the toes unclenched. Over and over the cycle of crushing force and slightly less crushing force battered Anthony. Anthony drew in a breath when the toes assaulting him relaxed, only to scream it out as Grace's toes clenched and pressed the air from him.

 

Her foot, only recently washed in the shower, had quickly turned rank in the slipper and Anthony was subjected to every sharp and acrid smell as Grace squeezed the air from him, relaxed her toes to let him breathe, then compressed him again. Adding to the scent of sweat and feet, the saliva from the previous task was still clinging to Anthony when he’d been shoved into the toe of the slipper. It had coated him; over his skin, under his arms, between his thighs, and as Grace squeezed him, the saliva intermingled with the other scents, with the heat, and reminded Anthony how truly insignificant he was to Grace, over and over and over again.

 

Time had stopped mattering for Anthony. All that really mattered to Anthony was preventing the toes from catching one of his limbs at the wrong angle, keeping his face as free of the building sweat as he could, and timing his breathing to prevent being suffocated in Grace’s slipper. He had no doubt that if an arm or a leg was in the wrong position when Grace brought her toes together his limbs would lose out, catastrophically. The sweat seeping from Grace’s toes complicated the matter, forcing Anthony to risk moving his arms out of a relatively safe position to wipe his mouth free, use those very toes which clutched at his whole body, face included, to wipe away any excess, or risk breathing in a lungful of pungent, salty, perspiration.

 

Breathing during the toes’ assault began as the easiest of those three attempts. The toes were at least mostly predictable, at first. Grace kept a steady pace of squeeze and release. The real problem came when Anthony’s ears picked up the unmistakable bass thumping of Grace’s favorite album. It was difficult to hear from within the slipper, and Anthony had much more pressing concerns, but the beat was unmistakable. Anthony knew he was a bad boyfriend and wasn’t as familiar with Grace’s preferences as he should have been, but Grace placed Scary World on every time they’d fucked at home, his or hers, many times when they’d done it in the car, and at least once she had made use of a portable speaker to play it while they messed around inside a movie theater’s unlocked supply closet. Anthony knew that sound, and he also knew that Grace loved to move to it.

 

The tapping of Grace’s foot didn’t stop the crush and relax cycle of Grace’s toes, but it added the sensation of being trapped inside a rocket ship on its own cycle of lift off and crash. Now the toes, even in their relaxed state would slam into him as her foot tapped down. Then the whole world would lurch upward. At its zenith, instead of weightlessness, Anthony was treated to the constriction of Grace’s toes, which proceeded to slam dunk him back down to the memory foam in sync with the beat of the music. Then the whole process would repeat. Anthony's carefully timed breaths were slammed out of him every time Grace tapped the toe of her slippers in time with the music.

 

With the prompt of dark electronic pop songs playing in muffled sequence, Anthony was acutely aware of the passage of every agonizing second. The songs would change and with them, the tempo of Grace's tapping. The increase in motion caused the slipper to heat up even more. The increase in heat caused Grace's foot to sweat more and more profusely.

 

When the music finally moved into the final beats of its closing number, so too did Grace’s tapping, and her feet ceased the seemingly endless cycle, instead settling into a steady and pervasive kneading, writhing grip.

 

The music stopped. There was only the sounds of Grace’s foot, moving and rubbing inside the slipper accompanied by Anthony’s own grunts and groans in the crevice of Grace’s toes. Then came a rush of light and air, Grace’s toes pulled away, but snatched one of Anthony’s arms and one of his legs as they retreated. Instinctively Anthony clutched at the foam, desperate not to be dragged away, completely oblivious to the torment he’d just endured wedged into the slipper. But his efforts were in vain, the toes, the foot, and Grace won out easily, pulling him free of the slipper. She lifted him up and out of the slipper in an unchecked rollercoaster as she leaned back and kicked her feet back up on the table. She tilted the foot holding him slightly forward, somewhat mitigating his fall distance, but Anthony still screamed as she released him and he fell back to the tabletop.

 

Anthony fell to the white plastic in a heap, unmoving except for his breathing and to stretch his limbs out after being confined for so long. He could see Emily, from where he lay. She stood in one of the bowls of water, cupping water over her head and letting it fall over her to rinse off. Anthony wondered how long she had been free of the slipper. Time enough to apparently wash up and rinse off. She crawled over the lip of the bowl, something Anthony recognized he wouldn’t have been able to accomplish. As she strolled over to where Anthony lay, she still dripped water.

 

“Glad to have you back, Tony. Are you ready for your bath?” Emily asked, squatting down over him and dripping water onto his skin. Every drop was like a bullet of cool relief, and a painful reminder of how hot and sweat-drenched he was, even free of the slipper. Emily’s hand roughly grabbed Anthony’s head and turned his face toward her. “Oh, you look like shit, Tony.”

 

“No, Emily, you earned that bath, but Tony’s been fucking up left and right tonight. He doesn’t get the luxury." Grace said flatly, her soles flexing mindlessly high above then both. "Still, little Tony's not doing so well. You're at fourteen points, and he's only got one." She uncrossed her ankles on the table, letting her higher foot's heel crash down on the table, shaking both Emily and Anthony. "What to do? What to do?" She mused.

 

"Mistress?" Emily offered.

 

"Yes, Emily, you may speak." Grace permitted.

 

"Do you want Tony to succeed?" Emily asked.

 

"Mmmmmm, now there's a very good question." Grace said. Her right foot came down, and she used her big toenail to push and prod at Anthony's still collapsed form. All her probing did was prompt a groan as even the slightest motion sent aches throughout his body. "I think, at the moment, I do want him to succeed. But only because I want to see him genuinely change into a pliable, willing, obedient pet. You didn't see it, but little Tony here actually tried to run from the last task."

 

"Tony!" Emily exclaimed. "Are you trying to get squashed under foot?"

 

"I think he might be. He looks like he really enjoyed that." Grace said, thoroughly amused with herself.

 

Anthony couldn't imagine he looked like he'd enjoyed it. Anthony couldn't imagine he looked like anything more than a beaten corpse, but he hoisted himself up on shaky arms, eventually pulling himself to a sitting position.

 

“You could give him a really easy task, or one that we can both do. Maybe I can stop him from fucking up!” Emily opined.

 

“You’d risk tying your own points to him?” Grace asked, poking Anthony again with her toe. This time he didn’t groan, but he still collapsed back down to the floor. Grace’s toe followed him down, absentmindedly playing with him while she spoke with Emily.

 

“I can do it!” Emily said with enthusiasm, leaning on Grace’s foot that toyed with Anthony. “I know I can!”

 

“I admire your enthusiasm, and your willingness to help even this piece of garbage…” Grace pressed into Anthony with her big toe, letting the pedicured nail really push the air out of him. “So not only am I going to allow it, the next task will be a joint task, but you’re also getting another bonus point. I think that puts you a fifteen!”

 

Emily cheered again. Still leaning on Grace’s gently bobbing foot. Grace considered them for a moment before pulling her foot back, and apparently re-donning her slippers.

 

“Stay here. Make sure he doesn’t do something stupid.” She said to Emily before walking away from the table.

 

Obligingly, Anthony did nothing but breathe. To do anything else seemed too taxing, and Grace was only gone for a few moments before returning, her right hand clenched.

 

Before she sat down, she took off the only article of clothing she had been wearing, an oversized bath towel wrapped around her and expertly tucked into itself. She tossed the towel away and sat down.

 

“Drag him into that corner, and make sure that neither of you make any noises.” Grace commanded.

 

Emily dutifully grabbed Anthony, this time carrying him under her arm by the waist, and walked him over to where Grace had indicated.

 

“Good.” Grace said. “Now, like I said, not a peep out of either of you, and make sure he’s paying attention.”

 

While Grace turned her attention to fine tuning the lights and various cameras mounted around the table, Emily dropped Anthony in a pile, then quickly hoisted him back into a seated position. She clamped one oversized hand over his mouth as she sat down behind him and wrapped her legs around him. Anthony felt a bit like a hostage in a ransom video, but he was too exhausted to really care.

 

Grace finished up with the visual equipment and settled back into her chair. She then dropped a man from her closed hand to the table. The man fell from considerable height, and landed what appeared to be pretty painfully, groaning in agony and writhing where he landed. The man didn’t appear to be as small as Anthony, but very close.

 

“Good evening, my little snacks! Carnation here again, this time fulfilling one of my best customer’s requests. They asked to keep their alias secret…” Grace pushed a finger into her pursed lips. “And while I will keep that promise, I just want to let my special customer know; if you’re ever feeling tiny, and you want to experience this for yourself, you know who to contact. I’ll make sure you get the full treatment.” Grace leaned back and pushed her breasts together. Even if Anthony hadn’t been shrunken, those breasts were amazing, and even better that Grace knew how to really showcase them.

 

Grace leaned back in, and began drawing lazy circles around the new shrunken man with her index finger.

 

“But my special customer did say they wanted very little foreplay. No, spelunking for this snack, no extended play with my mouth or my tongue, I won’t even get to introduce him to the girls.” Grace said, feigning a dejected tone.

 

Her gentle circles stopped and she scooped up the still groaning man. She held her palm level, making sure the camera could see both her face and still had a good view of her palm, and the man on it.

 

“So, for today, this is going to be very brief. Remember, if you want to see me have some very specific fun with someone, you too can order custom videos. But for now, to my very special customer...”

 

Grace simply tilted her hand up and the man, suddenly aware of his surroundings, began screaming as he slid, unabated, into Grace’s widening mouth. He passed by into her mouth without resistance, and once she could feel him on her tongue, Grace quickly closed her mouth. From her cheeks it was clear she was sucking on the man in her mouth hard, but she was also moving closer to the camera.

 

Grace opened her mouth and showed the disoriented, injured man, he didn’t scream or make any noise, but even from where he was held, Anthony could see the horror on the man’s face, watched the man’s arm reach up toward the outside world.

 

“Goodbye, my little snack.” Grace finished. She closed her mouth around the man and swallowed. There was no drama, no fight with the tiny man, just a quick plunge down her throat. “Thank you again for watching.  Remember to send your payments to CarnationCarnagesCarnalCarnival so I can keep making these wonderful videos for you. And if you’re watching and you’ve shrunk, DM me right now, so I can arrange to have you shipped to me for even more fun. Bye bye, my little snacks.”

 

Grace reached up and turned off the camera. “Just in case either of you forgot what was at stake here. Now, let’s get you two settled in for the night. We’ll pick this up tomorrow. And the best news is; a room just opened up!”