- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a reupload of a story written by the author Kosmita, who took it and all of his other stories down not too long ago.

I thought it was a shame for it to be off the site and unable to be read, so I made the decision to reupload it. 

I hope you all enjoy. 

 


 “Good morning everyone!” Susan cheerfully shouted into her bullhorn. “I have everyone’s waiver forms, so it’s time to board the bus! We have three hover busses set aside for today’s adventure tour, so please pick a bus and we’ll be on our way! Yaayyy!

 

Susan became overly excited for every tour she conducted. She was a veteran tour director and had travelled dozens of times into Gulliveria and Brobdingnag. She loved narrating the history of the three civilizations as they flew over the region. Susan looked at the roster and counted 198 tourists; that was 66 passengers per bus—a full house.

 

“Please don’t leave any empty seats; we are completely filled up today.” Her voice sounded shrill over the bullhorn. Susan entered the lead hover bus and turned on the video intercom. In an instance, her cheery face was broadcasted to all the monitors located in the three busses. “Welcome, welcome to Lilly Tours™! As soon as everyone is seated, we will take off! For those of you not paying attention, my name is Susan and I will be your tour guide for today, yaayyy!

 

The busses were loaded and ready to go. The bus pilots sealed the doors and lifted the busses up three feet from the ground. The wheels retracted and its place the hover engines lowered. The pilots then gradually increased the throttle, causing the busses to vibrate from the pure force exerted by the engines. The bus took off smoothly from the ground and was airborne with luxurious ease. Hover technology was the pride of the Lilliput civilization. The Lilliputians patented their technology and developed engines for their Gulliverian cousins. Hover technology for Brobdingnagians was still in its developmental stage with Lilliputians leading the R&D at Brobdingnagian companies.

 

“Is this anyone’s first time off of Lilliput Island?” Susan watched her private monitors which displayed a video feed of the cabin from all three busses. A significant number of people raised their hands. “Well, you all are in for a treat! We will first cross the channel and enter Gulliveria. We will tour a few sites before meeting our tour guide for Brobdingnag. Now you may ask, why do we need a second tour guide? Well, because we are small, silly. As you know, we appear to be an inch tall to Gulliverians. That’s a huge difference! Well, Gulliverians appear to be only an inch tall to Brobdingnagians. So, using the transitive property, we can see that Brobdingnagians are very big compared to us!”

 

The three busses flew over the channel and entered Gulliveria airspace. The tourists were glued to their windows and listened to Susan drone off about facts they already knew. They flew over a Gulliveria beach and immediately saw men and women in skimpy beach clothing. It was the perfect day for the beach, and it showed by the crowd that gathered at the beach. The three busses flew in a V-formation, with Susan’s bus (known as Bus #1) in the lead. The mini squadron of busses rolled and dove down toward the sandy beach. The busses flew right above the heads of the Gulliverian beachgoers. Both the men and women in the busses had their eyes transfixed to the giant Gulliverians going about their day. The Gulliverians didn’t hear the busses, but could see the seven inch long busses flying through the air.

 

“Now this is a Gulliverian-only beach.” Susan continued. “If you pay close attention, there are signs on the beach that warn people not to swim out too far. We wouldn’t a Gulliverian accidently swimming into one of our fishing boats, now would we?” She chuckled. “Some of the Gulliverians are used to seeing our tour busses and know all about us. Don’t be shy, wave your hands out the window and say ‘hi!’”

 

The tourists followed Susan’s word and stuck their hands out the window and started waving. The few Gulliverians that saw the tour bus replied with a smile and waved back. A female lifeguard in a one piece bathing suit was walking the beach when she noticed the three tour busses. She loved seeing the Lilliputians tour her beach, as if it were an exotic destination. She stopped walking on the hot sand, spread her legs, and placed her hands on her hip. The bus pilots knew this particular lifeguard. Her huge breasts made all the other lifeguards look prepubescent.

 

The busses dove down toward the sand and leveled off only couple inches above the white sands. The tourists inside were startled, but the pilots maintain excellent control of the busses. The lifeguard watched the busses approach and wondered what she looked like to the tiny tourists. The pilots had the best view of her legs and an up view towards her crotch. After flying past her legs, they pulled up and continued their tour. The lifeguard turned her head over her shoulder and waved the tour group goodbye. A few of the men ogled over her perfect ass as they flew off.

 

“Well, it looks like our pilots have a sense of humor.” Susan turned and smacked her pilot in the back of the head. “They do that every time, and never learn to stop.”

 

>> 

 

The tour through Gulliveria continued uneventfully. After the beach, the tour continued to different monuments, museums, and universities. The bus didn’t let anyone out at these locations because it was deemed too dangerous. Instead, the busses would stop in mid-air while Susan talked about the different things they were seeing. The Lilliputian tourist in turn would snap pictures from their seats.

 

One of the highlights was the museum. Inside, there was a ring from an ancient Brobdingnagian princess. The ring was half the size of the Gulliverians admiring it. It made the Lilliputian tourists a little fearful seeing the unfair size difference between the three civilizations. If it weren’t for the Gulliverians, the Brobdingnagians may have never discovered that Lilliputians even existed. A disheartening idea to think about.

 

The final tour location in Gulliveria was a Gulliverian’s home. It was a real life occupied home of a Gulliverian; it gave the Lilliputian tourist a chance to explore what it would be like to be inside a Gulliverian home. The three busses entered through the second floor bedroom of the giant house. Susan kept giving out location details as they explored the home. The room they entered appeared to be a teenage girl’s room, complete with posters, pink bed sheets, and clothes scattered all around.

 

The next room was the master bedroom. It was clean and well kept. The busses dropped down the stairwell and explored the massive living room. Susan loved to hear the oohs and ahhs from the tourist as they looked around the room. The simplest furniture in the room completely dwarfed anything back in Lilliput. The rug, for instance, took up enough area to house an entire Lilliput village.

 

The busses continued towards the kitchen and hovered above an island counter. The busses extended their wheels and descended slowly until they came to a soft landing. The busses’ diesel engine turned on and started moving the bus like a traditional non-hover bus. The pilots drove towards a plate filled with fruit. The engines cutoff and the doors open. Everyone looked at each other hesitantly.

 

“Time to stretch!” Susan exclaimed whilst giggling. “Don’t worry, it’s very safe out here.”

 

The tourists disembarked and took in the sights. It was so hard for them to comprehend their diminutiveness. A few of the younger tourists climbed on the plate of fruit and started touching and even eating the gigantic fruit. There were strawberries as big as their whole bodies, grapes the size of beach balls, and hairy peach the size of cars. Some of the tourists took bites of the fruit and were overwhelmed with flavor and thick consistency of the fruits.

 

Others walked around the counter and explored the tiles. Others walked towards the edge and carefully peered down hundreds of feet to the floor. The architecture and style of the home was very similar to the Lilliputian variety. They couldn’t believe how open the kitchen was, and at the same time, they were indoors. Susan had her bullhorn and shouted out facts about the kitchen and the family that resided at the home.

 

On cue, a rumble could be heard in the distance. During the distraction, Susan put on a headset and flipped it on. A sound, like a crack of thunder, made all the Lilliputians jump in the air. The booms became rhythmic and louder. It was a female Gulliverian. She was walking down the hall and straight for the little tour group.

 

“Don’t be afraid everyone.” Susan announced. “This is Jenna, and she will be our tour guide for Brobdingnag.”

 

Jenna had a slim headset on her head, easily hidden by her brown-reddish hair. She wore a summer dress that ended about halfway up her thigh. Those peering over the edge of the counter could see that she was wearing flats. Her pretty smile lit up the kitchen. It wasn’t until they took in Jenna’s awesome beauty that the Lilliputian tourist started to calm down. Deep down, they could feel the warmth and gentleness exuded by the giantess.

 

“Hello everyone.” She spoke softly, almost--divinely. “Like Susan said, I will be guiding you into Brobdingnag.” Jenna waved down to Susan, who returned a hardy wave with both her hands. “Susan and I communicate with these ear pieces and mics, otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to hear her. Oh, please be careful.” Jenna shot out a hand and held it along the edge of the counter, afraid that some of the Lilliputians would fall off. The Lilliputians were overcome with a breeze of wind caused by Jenna’s quick hand.

 

“Oh, I forgot to mention!” Susan blurted through the bullhorn so everyone could hear her. Unknowingly she left her mic on and when she started speaking into her bullhorn, Jenna cringed and nearly went deaf from Susan’s over amplified voice. “The home we are in belongs to Jenna! She has a wonderful husband and daughter.” She turned to Jenna and talked into her headset. “Where are they now Jenna?”

 

Jenna adjusted the headset in her ear and tried to shake out Susan’s shrill voice, but to no avail. Still, like the trooper she was Jenna continued without missing a beat. “Oh, he’s at work and she’s at school. This works out perfectly for the tour. You all get to see my home at your perspective without being in any real danger. How were my strawberries?”

 

Jenna smiled and reached over the two hundred guests for a strawberry. She gently picked one up that was surrounded by five Lilliputians. She carefully lifted the red fruit up in the sky and brought it to her eyes. She examined it and could barely make out the little imperfections on the surface of the strawberry where a few guests were biting.

 

“Looks like some of you enjoyed my fruit.” Jenna pursed her lips and brought the fruit to her mouth. In one bite, she took in the whole strawberry into her mouth and retracted only the stem. She tried to smile as she chewy the juicy fruit. Some of the Lilliputians shuddered at how easily she fit the whole fruit into her mouth. She could have easily fit a few Lilliputians into her mouth with ease. “I’m glad I bought these yesterday. Want me to give you a full personalized tour of my home before continuing to Brobdingnag?”

 

>> 

 

“Susan, did you show them the living room?”

 

“Only briefly.”

 

“Oh, well, here’s my living room everyone. We recently got a flat screen TV that my husband absolutely adores.” Jenna walked around the room with the three busses following close behind, hovering just above her lower back. “This couch is only a couple of months old and feels like a dream.”

 

Jenna let her body fall into the cushions of the couch. She then kicked off her flats and let her feet rest on her coffee table with her legs crossed. The three hover-busses glided right alongside her body, giving its occupants a breathtaking view of Jenna’s smooth long legs; legs large enough to demolish whole Lilliputian skyscrapers.

 

“I love this couch. I almost fall asleep every time I sit on it.” She let out a soft yawn. “I better get up now before my eyes get too heavy.” Jenna stood up without paying much heed to her guests. Bus #2 rolled and throttled away from Jenna’s breast as she stood up. The male Lilliputians in the bus didn’t feel in danger, rather they were mesmerized to Jenna’s cleavage.

 

Jenna decided against wearing her flats and continued the tour in her bare feet. The bus pilots cautiously followed Jenna to the stairs. When she started climbing up to the second floor, the bus pilots stuck low towards her ankles, allowing them to see up Jenna’s dress.

 

“I know you guys flew through the bedrooms, but I want to show it to you anyway.” Jenna chuckled as she looked over her shoulder. She didn’t see the busses until she looked down to her feet. She wasn’t dumb, she knew what the pilots were doing and it didn’t bother her one bit. One of the reasons she became a tour guide for Lilliputians was to have a hundreds gawk at her all at once. Most Lilliputians have never seen a Gulliverian in real life, so to them, Jenna seemed like a goddess. “I want to show you my bed.”

 

Jenna leaped and landed on her back on her king-size bed. Her summer dress fluttered up, exposing more leg and some of her panties. She didn’t attempt to adjust her dress, she simply pretended like she didn’t know more skin was exposed. The tour busses flew overhead and landed alongside Jenna.

 

Susan came over the loudspeaker. “Okay everyone, stick together and don’t go wondering off too far. This is your chance to interact with a Gulliverian in a safe and controlled environment. If you would like to ask Jenna any questions, please pick up a wireless headset from me.”

 

In a few moments, the 198 Lilliputian tourists exited their bus and began exploring Jenna’s bed. It never got old for Jenna. She loved having Lilliputians walk around her bed—the same bed where her and her husband fucked. She knew she was going to be fucked by her husband that night. She would think back about earlier in the day when she had almost two hundred full grown adults exploring her bed while her husband rammed her with his cock—longer than a Lilliputian hover bus. She looked up and down her bed and could see the one inch Lilliputians admiring her body through her thin summer dress. She could see some of the foot fetishist taking special interest with her exposed feet.

 

She lowered her hand with the palm facing up and let a few Lilliputians touch her hand and even climb on. Again her mind filled with dirty thoughts. She thought about how she would give her husband a handjob with the same hands that were currently holding five Lilliputians. These thoughts always entered her mind every time she interacted with the Lilliputians.

 

“Have you ever visited Lilliput Island?” A tourist asked over the wireless headset.

 

“As you know, not many Gulliverians are allowed to visit you guys on your home turf. But yes, I was lucky enough to visit Lilliput Island because of my job.” Jenna smiled to the little tourist asking the question while he was standing on her forearm. Her body became a playground for the little tourists. She remained very still and continued with her answer. “It was a fun trip. It was only me, a girlfriend, and Lilliputian tour guide. We were very careful and slow with our steps. It was so exciting to see your cities from the outskirts. I wish I could visit again.”

 

“Have you ever stepped on a Lilliputian?”

 

Jenna’s heart skipped a beat. She always dreaded those questions even though she knew they would almost certainly come up. She looked down at her feet and saw the Lilliputian asking the question. He was admiring her unpainted toenails. It figures, she thought. It’s always a foot guy asking whether she stepped on someone or not.

 

“The sad truth is…yes. It was an accident of course. Even though we get reminded to watch are steps through ads and awareness posters, it sometimes slips the mind to watch where you step all the time. I don’t want to go into details, but I was a lot younger when it happened and it always haunted me. I’m just so glad that Lilliputians and Gulliverians have their own personal roads nowadays.” Jenna wriggled her toes causing the foot admirer to fall back on his butt.

 

This went on for another fifteen minutes. Jenna answered a few more questions and even gave a few Lilliputians a ride on her hand. Others sat back on the town-sized bed and just admired Jenna’s beauty. Susan came over the bullhorn and ordered everyone back on the bus. Once the busses lifted off, Jenna rose from her bed and stretched. In the next minute, Jenna was downstairs slipping on her flats. She grabbed the keys to the company’s hover car and held the front door open for the hover busses to fly through. Once inside her car, the hover busses landed on a specialized dashboard specifically made for the hover busses.

 

“Off we go to Brobdingnag!” Jenna smiled and turned her car on. Her takeoff was a bit rough—especially compared with the skilled hover bus pilots—but in no time they were in the air and flying. “Although your little busses could make it to Brobdingnag, you won’t have enough fuel to get home. Not only that, but there’s real danger in travelling to Brobdingnag at your size. So, we find it best that a Gulliverian accompanies you.”

 

Susan, not wanting to be upstaged by Jenna, started screeching into the intercom linking all three busses plus Jenna’s headset. “That’s right, hun! Lilly Tours™ didn’t have a whole lot of success in the past when we travelled to Brobdingnag with no help. Especially considering there are no Lilliputian cell towers out there.”

 

“There are Gulliverian cell towers out there!” Jenna chimed.

 

“That’s right, Jenna.” Susan tried to hide her annoyance. “We will be relying on Jenna to take us there and back in one piece. As long as we follow her directions and stick close to her, we will be safe.”

 

>> 

 

A soft mountain range separated Gulliveria and Brobdingnag. The mountain range stretched far inland and became relatively flat towards the coast. The land, where the mountain range ended and where the coast began, was known as the Free Economic Zone. It was an experimental city where all three classes of people worked and lived together. But that’s not where Lilly Tours™ was headed. They were headed for the heart of Brobdingnag, a land where Jenna appeared to be an inch tall.

 

Claudius leaned back into his comfortable seat. His wife sat next to him and right across the aisle was his daughter and son, preoccupied with their cell phones. Claudius pulled out a brochure and read up on the history of Gulliveria and Brobdingnag. The tour busses were on Jenna’s hover-car dashboard; in a special flat are created just for the busses. Claudius was enjoying the trip thus far and was satisfied by the comfortable flight. That is, until Jenna started piloting her car. She didn’t have the expert touch that the hover-bus pilots did, and every jerky movement she did, was pronounced a hundred fold to the Lilliputian tourist. The ride became comfortable once Jenna reached a cruising altitude.

 

Claudius folded his tour book and looked at the video monitor in the bus. It was linked up with cameras situated outside Jenna’s hover-car, giving him a calming view of the landscape. Jenna was speaking as soon as they took flight, she was telling personal anecdotes about the Brobdingnagians and how she befriended one. He didn’t catch the rest, because Susan muted her by turning on the sound deafening system on, which cancelled all the noise coming from outside the bus.

 

“That’s better!” Susan said cheerfully, “Jenna likes to talk and talk and talk. She doesn’t know I muted her; we’ll just let her think we are hearing her. As you can see on the TV screens, we are flying over some really big mountains! In no time we will be in the Brobdingnag!” It seemed like every sentence coming out of Susan was pure excitement. “In about ten minutes of flight, we will start seeing some Brobdingnag towns and villages!”

 

“Dad!” Claudius’ daughter shouted, redirecting his attention off of Susan.

 

“What is it sweetpea?” A hint of annoyance was salted in his voice.

 

“My phone lost reception.”

 

“Well of course it did.”

 

“What? What do you mean ‘of course it did’?”

 

“We’re entering Brobdingnag. There’s no Lilliput cell towers out here.” He rested his head back into his seat and closed his eyes from fatigue.

 

“Are you kidding me? You mean my phone won’t work until we leave this stupid place.”

 

“That’s right.” His eyes were still shut.

 

“Why did you even bring me on this shitty tour?” She whined.

 

“Watch your mouth, young lady.”

 

“I’m not young anymore, I’m an adult.” She snapped back.

 

“And I’m still your father. Listen, I thought it would be nice to bring the family out on this tour before you go away for college. This is our last summer together, sweetpea.”

 

She let out an audible sigh. “Whatever.” Her eyes rolled.

 

“Did I ever tell you about my great grandfather, Victoria?”

 

“No.” Her tone suggested she didn’t want to hear about her great, great grandfather.

 

“He lived in pretty dark times for Lilliputians. Back in his days, Brobdingnags treated Lilliputians very cruelly. They even ate us by the millions—just for fun. We are so tiny to them, that they couldn’t even see or feel us. It didn’t matter to them—they felt like a superior race and enjoyed flaunting it.”

 

“Why are we so cool with them now?” Her interest was rising.

 

“Those were the old days. Nowadays, they help us out and we help them out. They give us food and protection, we give them technology.”

 

“What about the Gulliverians? What do they give us?”

 

“Transportation.” Claudius pointed a thumb to Jenna who was still talking to herself and piloting her car.

 

“I don’t think I feel comfortable going to Brobdingnag after what they did to our people.”

 

“It’s a different time sweetpea. Don’t get size-o-phobia like those conservative lunatics. We can all live in harmony together. Anyhow, weren’t you ever curious to see a Brobdingnag in the flesh?”

 

“No.”

 

Susan continued droning on and on about the different sites as they flew by. Jenna continued talking unknowingly to herself because Susan muted outside noise. Claudius took a few more peeks outside his window to gaze at Jenna. She was charmingly beautiful. He let his mind wander and think about life with Jenna. It would be nice to be her husband, he thought, whether as a Gulliverian or a Lilliput. He’d read stories on the news about people marrying outside their size. He would fantasize about Jenna standing tall and him at her feet. But reality sunk in and he reminded himself that Jenna was married with kids and he too, was married with children.

 

He held to his wife’s hand and held it tight. She was fast asleep. He looked at her tiny hands in his—then he gazed out and saw Jenna’s house-sized fingers gripping the wheel of her car. She had more power in her pinky then he did in all of his body. His cock slowly woke up as he continued fantasizing about Jenna. He turned away and tried to calm his excited heart. He wondered if seeing a Brobdingnag would arouse him more than a Gulliverian.

 

>> 

 

“Oh, you’re so bad, Nancy.” Allison cackled.

 

“It’s a true story, he really did cry after sex.” Nancy exclaimed after taking a sip of her wine.

 

“Robby did that once,” Sandra said in her nasally voice. “He told me never to tell anyone about it. Oops” She joined her other two girlfriends in a laugh.

 

Nancy, Allison, and Sandra were good friends and had lunch regularly at their favorite restaurant. The weather was so nice, that they decided to eat in the outdoor patio. Their meals were done and all that was left on the table were two bottles of wine and their glasses. They gossiped about their husbands and drank. They were experienced drunks and it took a lot to get them seriously drunk. Before another round of gossip could begin, Nancy’s cellphone started ringing.

 

“Hello?” Nancy tried to mask her laughter. Her two friends listened in on her conversation. “Oh, hi Jenna…Lilly Tours™…oh, that’s right, I almost forgot that’s today…no, it shouldn’t be a problem…uhm, I’m not home. I’m at that restaurant I brought you to last time…Yes, come visit us here. It shouldn’t be a problem…no problem honey, see you soon.” Nancy turned off her phone.

 

“What was that all about?” Asked Sandra, washing down another gulp of wine.

 

“Oh, it’s my friend Jenna.” Nancy answered dismissively. “Don’t laugh, but she’s a Gulliverian.”

 

“What, really?” Allison asked stupidly. “How did you ever make friends with a Gulliverian?”

 

“I took a part time job with a company that gives Lilliputians and Gulliverians tours all over the place. It’s an easy job, I just show them around my house for an hour and they leave. I make money by practically doing nothing. I just have to keep the house clean.”

 

“I can’t believe you haven’t told us about this.”

 

“It’s kind of—embarrassing, you know.”

 

“Why would it be embarrassing? I think it’s pretty neat. Do you ever get to hold them?”

 

“I’ve held Jenna before. She’s really tiny and cute. Her family has visited mine a couple of weeks ago. They are really friendly and easy going.”

 

“Girl! How come you’ve never introduced us?” Allison and Sandra were flabbergasted.

 

“Okay, jeez, calm down. Jenna’s coming over right now. You’ll get to meet her.” She took a sip of her white wine. “Oh, and she bringing a tour bus with Lilliputians.”

 

Allison and Sandra starred at each other. Sandra spoke, “I’ve never seen a Lilliputian before.”

 

“Neither have I.”

 

“I have.” Said Nancy.

 

>> 

 

Claudius starred at the monitor. He could see them approaching a restaurant with an outdoor patio. It looked like a typical restaurant like one back in Lilliput. Jenna landed the vehicle on a white-linen draped table, with three Brobdingnagian women surrounding the table. Jenna turned off her vehicle and opened her door. The three Lilliputian hover-busses zoomed out Jenna’s car and landed on the table near where Jenna was standing.

 

“Okay gang, we are in Brobdingnag territory now!” Susan bellowed. “You may depart the bus, just stick close together and don’t wonder off too far!”

 

It took Claudius 39 seconds to get off the full bus. The first thing he noticed was the coarse ground. He could see the individual strands of fiber in the linen table cloth as if they were thick steel cables. He could see the other Lilliputians having difficulty walking on the magnified ground. The first thing to grab Claudius’ attention was Jenna. She stood tall above the one inch Lilliputians. The top of his head barely made it to Jenna’s ankle—even with flats. He was awestruck by Jenna’s enormity. He already saw her up close when she was lying down; but she appeared more massive with him standing at the base of her feet.

 

For that moment, Claudius forgot about his wife and kids and walked up to Jenna. He looked up her smooth legs and could see partially inside her dress. He felt like nothing to Jenna. She was awesomely big and powerful compared to his frail Lilliput body. She was more woman than his wife could ever be. He let himself fantasize about Jenna again. If only he could have one night alone with Jenna…

 

“Hi Nancy!” Jenna boomed high above. She was speaking into her headset that was tuned to Nancy’s headset. “I’m here with the Lilliput tour. I don’t think you can see them from where you are sitting.”

 

It wasn’t until Jenna started speaking that he noticed the three Brobdingnag women surrounding the horizon. They were impossibly big. He already felt tiny from Jenna, but these women made him feel smaller than dust. Claudius’ hands were shaking as he took out a personal headset from his pocket and tuned it to the Brobdingnag frequency.

 

“Hi Jenna.” Nancy answered as she leaned in. Claudius backed up as Nancy’s moon-sized face descended. As she spoke, Claudius could smell and even taste her wine-laced breath. “I think I could see them. The little dots by your feet, right?”

 

Jenna looked down and could the cowering Lilliputians hiding in her shadows. “That’s them. They’re tiny to me; I couldn’t imagine what they look like to you. Anyway, is your home still open for show-and-tell? If not, we can find something else to do.”

 

“Let me think.” Nancy leaned back into her seat and took a long sip of her wine. Claudius swore she drank enough to fill the Johnson reservoir back home. It was alarming how she could displace millions of gallons of liquid with relative ease. “One of the windows at my house should be opened wide enough for you guys to slip in. No one should be home. Jim is at work and Angie is touring a few universities today—so, it should be empty.”

 

“Are there really Lilliputians at your feet?” Sandra moved an index finger above the dots scattered around Jenna. Claudius could clearly see the ridges and divots that composed of Sandra’s fingerprint. Just the tip of her finger was larger than any Lilliput stadium he’s ever been in. Collectively, all 198 Lilliputians gasped as the finger came terrifyingly close to them.

 

“Sandy, you’re scaring them.” Nancy pushed Sandra’s hand away. “Jenna says the Lilliputians are running around like little chickens.”

 

“Okay Nancy,” Jenna started, “we’re going to head to your house. I don’t think the Lilliputians want to stick around here.”

 

“Alright doll, have fun at my boring house.” Nancy switched off her headset and began talking to her friends thereby ignoring the little ones.

 

“Come on people.” Jenna spoke to the Lilliputians at her feet. “Let’s get out of here quickly.”

 

The tourists quickly scrambled to the busses. Claudius looked for his family but couldn’t see them in the crowd. Everyone seemed to run to the nearest bus and not the ones they were originally on. Claudius made a bee line for a bus when he collided with another person and fell to the coarse floor.

 

“Victoria?” He asked his daughter.

 

“Oww, dad!” She rose to her feet while massaging the back of her head. “What’s your problem?”

 

“Sorry, I didn’t see you. Where are your mom and brother?”

 

“I don’t know. They ran like babies when that huge bitch moved her finger.”

 

“Watch you language.”

 

“Seriously?”

 

“Let’s get on a bus before they leave without us.” He grabbed his daughter’s arm and boarded the nearest bus. His wife and son were not there. It didn’t matter; he would just regroup with them at the next stop. In no time the busses lifted from the ground and flew by Jenna’s moving legs towards her car. The busses found their familiar spots and parked. Jenna fired up her car and took off, leaving the three middle-aged Brobdingnagians to their cackling. Next stop: Nancy’s house.

 

>> 

 

Jenna’s family visited Nancy’s family once before. Jenna, her daughter, and husband ate their dinner on Nancy’s living room coffee table; while Nancy, her husband, and daughter sat on the couch with their meals. Jenna had nothing but good things to say about Nancy and her family. The husband was nice and funny, the daughter was polite and sweet. Jenna only wished they were the same size, and then it would be perfect.

 

Jenna did the tour of Nancy’s home numerous times in the past. The size difference was impressive to her and she could only guess what the Lilliputians were experiencing when they walked around a Brobdingnag home. Jenna piloted around Nancy’s home until she found an open window. She flew in and figured she was in Angie’s room. It was remarkably clean considering it was a teenage girl’s room. Jenna figured this was room was a good place to start, considering the whole house was empty. She landed her car on the hardwood floor, nearby was a shag carpet that looked like jungle.

 

Jenna got out of her car and let the busses fly out. She stretched her arms and yawned as she walked on Angie’s floor. Jenna could feel every dust and crumb underneath her flats as she walked. The Lilliputian hover busses landed on the ground and started driving on the floor.

 

Susan’s voice blasted on the intercom of the three busses. “This is a Brobdingnagian home!” She shouted. “As you can see, their homes are decorated very similar to a Gulliverian’s home. We are currently driving through a room owned by an eighteen year old girl. No matter how hard they clean, we can see dust and other particles huge as boulders all around us. That should give you an idea as to how huge a Brobdingnagian is.”

 

Claudius ignored Susan’s ramblings. He looked over his daughter and outside the bus’ window. He could see Jenna’s feet—longer than the bus—walk proudly alongside them. Jenna appeared content and walked indifferent by the huge surroundings. Even with the bus’ engines roaring, Claudius could feel Jenna powerful footsteps shake the bus. She then stopped walking and began to speak over the busses’ intercom frequency.

 

“So, this is Angie’s room.” She waved her arm around. “Angie is such a sweet girl. She recently graduated High School and is shopping for a university to go to right now.”

 

The busses were stopped and positioned at Jenna’s feet. Jenna started walking away but the busses didn’t follow. The pilots, along with all the other tourists, felt something. Something deep, powerful, and distant. Jenna didn’t seem to notice at first and continued walking. Claudius felt adrenaline running through his veins like something bad was about to happen. His daughter was busy on her cell phone playing a game. Claudius looked out the window and could see Jenna’s withdrawing legs.

 

The door in the room burst open reveling an eighteen year old Brobdingnagian wearing cutoff jean shorts and a skimpy shirt revealing her midriff. She was preoccupied on her cellphone speaking to someone as she walked into her room.

 

“Oh, it’s Angie.” Jenna spoke, unconcerned with the giantess. “Hey Angie, we’re down here!” She shouted into her headset. It didn’t occur to her that Angie didn’t have a headset and that there was no way she could hear, nor see, the little Gulliverian. “Angie, down here! Angie?”

 

It only took three steps.

 

Angie took three steps into her room. She covered several hundred Gulliverian feet; several Lilliputian miles. Her flip-flop clad feet crushed Jenna before she could react. Claudius witnessed everything in absolute horror. In one moment he saw Jenna standing taller than a skyscraper—in the next moment, mountainous toes where Jenna once stood. The teen giantess unintentionally crushed a smaller giantess without knowing it.

 

“Nobody’s home.” Angie spoke unaware that she just murdered her mom’s friend under her foot. “Get over here, now!” She spoke lustfully and then ended her phone call.

 

It was chaos inside the busses. They saw their friendly Gulliverian tour guide’s life taken away with such ease. Jenna’s landscape body that the Lilliputians ogled over was nothing more but gore underneath the teen giantess’ flip-flops. Susan came over the intercom and urged everyone to calm down. The women shrieked, others cried, and some wanted to leave the gruesome scene.

 

Claudius looked out the window and could see the city-sized feet exit the flip-flops and rise up into the sky. The feet swept overhead and landed in the shag carpeting surrounding the teen’s bed. Even the long strands of shag were as long as the late Jenna’s height. Claudius could see the tops of the teen’s toes wriggling in the soft carpet. Angie then leaped on her bed. Claudius figured she was playing on her cell phone without a care in the world. Meanwhile, Jenna’s remains stained the floor.

 

“Let’s get out of here!”

 

“We don’t have enough fuel to make it back to Lilliput!”

 

“Call someone! Who has a cell phone?”

 

“Wouldn’t do any good, there are no Lilliput cell towers in Brobdingnag.”

 

“Can we make it to Gulliveria?”

 

“We’ll crash into the Brobdingnag Mountains before we reach Gulliveria.”

 

“What the fuck can we do?”

 

“We could wait for Nancy. She has a headset after all.”

 

“But she doesn’t have it on all the time.”

 

“Does Angie have a headset?”

 

Susan, the pilots, and the tourists all shouted back and forth. Everyone was visibly shaken and worried.

 

“Even if Angie has a headset, she wouldn’t have it on.”

 

“…unless she knew we were here.”

 

“She doesn’t know we are here.”

 

“We can get her attention.”

 

“Yea, right? How? We are small as fleas to her.”

 

“But she might be able to recognize us if we move close to her.”

 

“How close?”

 

“In front of her eyes.”

 

“Are you crazy? That’s way too risky!”

 

“If we don’t get her attention, then we should get comfortable with the idea of living in a girl’s bedroom for the rest of our lives.”

 

“Do you think you can steer this hunk of metal in front of her? And not get us killed?”

 

“Piece of cake.” Announced the pilot.

 

Bus #1, containing Susan, Claudius, and Victoria among others, roared to life. It lifted off the ground and climbed hundreds of feet into the air. It took 30 seconds of rapid accent to make it over Angie’s bed. Claudius held to his daughter’s hand tightly as the teen Brobdingnagian came into view. The sole of her feet stood high in the air, like 7 Jenna’s standing on top of each other. Claudius remembered when he was gazing at Jenna’s feet and what a playground it would be to play on her feet. Looking at Angie’s feet, it looked like a city to him.

 

The pilot stopped climbing and accelerated forward. Angie wasn’t moving much, so it was easy to dodge her mass. The hover-bus zoomed alongside Angie’s bare and ridiculously smooth legs. Claudius couldn’t even see a blemish or single hair on the silky legs. He felt himself growing aroused by looking at the teen. The bus screamed past her thighs and flew above her cutoff shorts. The button on Angie’s shorts reminded Claudius of the stadium back home because they were practically the same size. Angie’s bare midriff came to view. Her abs were tight and well-toned. The hover-bus then shifted left and flew past the valley created by Angie’s modest breasts. The piloted pulled back hard on the wheel and climbed above Angie’s chin. The bus collided with a storm of air created by the teen’s breathing. The tourists inside the bus screamed as they felt the bus being sucked into Angie’s nostrils. The pilot sweat beaded into his eyes as he pulled right, barely missing the volcano-sized nose before it exhaled. After several agonizing minutes, the hover-bus finally made it to Angie’s eye.

 

>> 

 

Angie was enjoying the warm summer weather. She told her mom she was shopping for universities that day, but the reality was that she went to the mall with friends. She invited her boyfriend, Doug, to come over before her mom returned. Her mom didn’t know she was dating Doug, let alone, fucking him on a daily basis.

 

Angie lounged on her bed and texted her friends on her phone as she waited for Doug to arrive. She brushed some strands of her hair off her face and continued her focus on her phone. She had an uneasy feeling, like she was being watched. She looked around her room and saw nothing. Strange, she thought. She went back to her phone and started texting wildly.

 

The window in her room was open but this only caused the hot summer air to enter her room. She felt her skin radiate heat as she lay on her bed. Angie set her phone down beside her and pulled off her shorts by pulling out one leg then kicking off the shorts with her slender foot. It wasn’t enough. She then sat up on her bed and pulled off her top, tossing it to the ground. She wore no bra underneath—she didn’t need, her perky breast stood up proudly. She leaned back in her bed and continued texting wearing nothing but her flower print panties.

 

>> 

 

Bus #2 and #3 headed for Jenna’s car. They were desperate to find something that would help them communicate back home or even with Brobdingnagians. A steady rumble could be heard over the roaring hover engines. The hover-buses made to Jenna’s car and entered through an open window. The buses split and looked around the dashboard, the floor, and all the seats. Nothing of use could be found.

 

“I don’t see anything.” Pilot #2 said over the shortwave radio.

 

“It’s hopeless, the dash is empty. I think we should—Oh shit! We need to get out now!”

 

Pilot #2 could hear the seriousness over the radio and didn’t need to be told twice. Both buses flew out of Jenna’s car as a dirty sneaker came down and flattened Jenna’s car. A gush of air then slammed against the busses, causing stomach-churning turbulence for the Lilliputians.

 

“Where the fuck did that come from?” Pilot #3 shouted.

 

The little tourists looked out their windows and could see two pillars rising into the heavens. These pillars had thousands of black trees on them. It took a moment for them to realize they were looking a pair of hairy legs belonging to Doug. These legs were much larger than Angie’s. The two hover-busses dodged the fast moving legs. Bus #2 came so close, that the pilot had to dodge individual strands of leg hair before flying away to safety. The expert maneuvers came at a heavy cost, however. Precious fuel was consumed as the pilots put the bus to full throttle to avoid behemoth.

 

“Where are you guys?” Pilot #1 said over the radio, sounding full of static because of how far apart they were. “I need you up here with me!”

 

“Give us a minute.” Pilot #3 stated calmly.

 

“Are you fucking seeing this?” Pilot #2 gasped. ”We need to leave now!”

 

“Just get up here.” It was Susan this time over the radio. “We need all three busses flying together venting exhaust smoke, then maybe—just maybe—they will see us.”

 

Pilot #2 had a bad feeling about this, but obeyed. Pilots #2 and #3 had to keep their attention on the new Brobdingnagian as well as piloting the bus over the bed. They could see the male Brobdingnagian moving around, but not walking anywhere. The buses’ engines screamed as they propelled to the air.

 

“Careful everyone!” Susan screeched. “Angie is moving towards the other giant.”

 

The pilots and the passengers were at the edge of their seats in anticipation. Just as the two buses reached the edge of Angie’s bed, smooth bare legs came swinging around. Although her legs were easy to dodge—considering the size—they were hard to out run. The engines in the buses glowed white hot as they sped to avoid colliding with Angie’s smooth legs. It worked, but the displaced air caused the buses to tumble in the air as if they were paper airplanes.

 

“Where are you guys?” Susan screeched.

 

They ignored her. All their attention was on piloting the buses to safety. The tourists inside the bus were lifted off their seats and collided with one another as the bus throttled and braked in the air. The pilots could only see magnified flesh as they tried to regain control of their bus.

 

Bus #2 was the first to regain control. The pilot wasn’t sure what he was seeing. “I don’t know where I am. Any of you see me on radar?”

 

Susan replied, “hun, please be careful. We see you, and you’re not going to like where you’re at.”

 

Pilot #2 looked out his windows and could see Angie’s landscape face coming into view. Below his bus was bare flesh, but it looked swollen red. He looked back up at Angie and could see her opening her mouth, large enough to consume a million hover-busses in one easy bite. Pilot #2 had a sinking feeling where he was at. He looked at the swollen flesh, large enough to house is home town. It was the giant’s erect penis.

 

Angie took in the mushroom tip of the mile long cock. Her mouth took in hundreds of feet of cock at an accelerating rate. Pilot #2 hit the throttle and retreated from Angie’s hungry mouth. He looked in the rear mirrors and could see the giantess’ lips getting closer. He looked to the rear for too long, and we looked ahead, he saw a forest of gigantic pubic hair. He put the air brakes to full force, but it wasn’t enough.

 

The front of bus #2 slammed against a strand of pubic hair, thicker than the bus itself. The Lilliputian tour bus was going slow enough that it didn’t cause too much damage—except for the hover engines. Pilot #2 cursed to himself as he tried everything he could to keep the bus afloat. It dropped hundreds of feet towards the base of Doug’s cock. The hover engine sputtered and kicked into life—then died. But it was enough to slow the bus into a manageable speed when it crashed landed.

 

The frame of the bus was intact, but it was smashed and dented to hell. Inside the bus, the tourist helped each other to their feet. They wanted to escape the mangled bus but they would just end up outside on a monolithic cock. People were moaning and crying but they quieted down when they heard something. It was a low bass sound, almost rhythmically beating. It was coming from underneath the bus. It was the giant’s blood being pumped into his veiny cock. The Lilliputians were so small that they could feel the giant’s heartbeat in his cock.

 

“Fuck, the radio is not working.” The pilot shouted from the front of the bus.

 

“They’ll rescue us.” It was Claudius’ wife. “They wouldn’t just leave us here!”

 

>> 

 

Doug was in love with Angie. For the past couple of weeks they’ve been fucking like rabbits. Angie seemed to always be in the mood. And as a nineteen year old boy, Doug was ready fuck at a moment’s notice. This was one of those times. When he entered Angie’s room, she was already half-naked and eyeing him like a lustrous tigress. He walked to foot of her bed and could feel his cock growing underneath his shorts.

 

“How have you been, baby?” He asked.

 

“Oh shut up and take off your shorts.” She moved across her bed towards Doug.

 

He didn’t need to be told twice. Doug unzipped his pants and let it fall to the floor. His cock sprang up and pointed up at Angie’s cute face. She wasted no time and opened her mouth wide. He could see webs of saliva in her opening mouth as she sealed her lips around the tip of his cock. He felt his heart beat in excitement. Angie worked his cock like so many times in the past. Doug wanted to explode right there into her mouth but held back. This went on for a few minutes. Doug ran his fingers through Angie’s hair as she gagged on his cock.

 

“Come on…” Angie jumped back into her bed peeled off her panties revealing her drooling pussy. “I need you, now.”

 

Doug quickly kicked off his sneakers and stripped out of his clothes. He then got on the bed between Angie’s spread legs and brought his hips to hers. He used his finger to aim his throbbing cock down towards Angie’s opening.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” Angie giggled.

 

“Huh?” Doug looked up at her.

 

“Where’s your condom?”

 

“You’re still going to make me where a condom?” He sounded slightly annoyed.

 

“Uhm, yes. I don’t want to be teen mom like those bimbos on TV.”

 

“Fine.” Doug easily reached over and pulled a packet of condoms from Angie’s nightstand. He tore into a condom packet and examined the rubber. He made sure he had the right end and started to put it on his engorged cock.

 

>> 

 

The rescue was a failure.

 

Bus #1 zoomed down towards the colossal cock where the downed bus was. But before they could reach it, the giant started moving. Bus #1, with Susan on it, had to accelerate in order to avoid the mountain of flesh that was the giant’s pelvis. Claudius looked out and could see the people in Bus#2 scrambling inside. Claudius’ worst fears were confirmed. He could see his wife and son in the ruined bus.

 

“Get us down there!” He shouted at Susan. “My wife and son are on that bus!”

 

“Sir, sit down.” Susan shouted. “We are going to pick them up when the Brobdingnagian stops moving.”

 

The mountain of flesh stopped momentarily. Bus #1 made a nose dive in attempt to rescue those trapped on top of the cock. During the harrowing dive, Claudius gripped his Victoria’s hand, fearing he was going to lose his lunch. Claudius could see they were getting close. He planned on jumping out of the bus once it landed. He was going to run out and rescue his wife before anyone else. But something was off. The giant’s cock angled downwards. The angle was extreme and caused Bus #2 to start sliding down the slope. Claudius was close enough to hear the screams coming from the bus as it tumbled and slid down the slope.

 

“Hurry up! They are going to fall off.” Claudius shouted.

 

“We’re going as fast as we can!” Susan shouted back.

 

It was true. As Bus #2 slid down thousands of feet, Bus #1 chased right behind it. The bus flew only several feet above the giant’s member, avoiding veins bigger than roads. The Lilliputians inside Bus #2 held to each other tightly as they felt themselves falling towards the earth. The pilots in both buses could see where they were heading. Angie’s vagina was exposed and ready to accept the giant cock. There was not much anyone could do at their sizes. They were too microscopic—and Doug’s cock was too enormous.

 

Bus #2 collided with Doug’s penis head when he lifted his cock up. Bus #1 scarcely missed the fast moving cock and accelerated up into the sky. Claudius felt sick to his stomach seeing half his family stranded on the cock.

 

“Get back down there!” Claudius lifted himself off his seat.

 

“Sit down!” Susan shrieked.

 

The pilot had no time for Claudius. He was in deep concentration, piloting the bus in order to avoid Doug’s fast moving body. He didn’t see how he could help those stranded on the giant cock. They were done for. It would make more sense to make contact with the Brobdingnagians oppose to trying a rescue mission. The pilot looked at his fuel gauge and saw that was significantly lower. If he was going to make contact with Brobdingnagians, he had to do soon. He lifted the bus skyward and increased throttle. The hover engines whined as they flew towards the heavens.

 

“You’re going the wrong way!” Claudius was relentless. “Go down to the other bus!”

 

“Dad, stop it! I don’t think we can save them.”

 

“Don’t you talk like that!”

 

“Shut up!” Susan interrupted. “I will personally throw you off this bus if you don’t take your seat!”

 

Everyone in the bus was pressed back into their seats as they flew upwards. Claudius looked down and could see a bit more clearly what the giant was doing. He was putting on a condom. With the Lilliputian bus still on him! Claudius wanted to run to the front of the bus and stop the pilot. He wanted to turn the bus around. He wanted to rescue his family. But he couldn’t. His body pressed deeply into his seat as the bus accelerated up towards the giant’s face.

 

>> 

 

Doug was feeling good. His cock appeared bigger than ever before. He put the condom on his cock like so many times in the past. He was feeling very good. As if he was being cheered on by thousands of people. He felt incredibly horny and couldn’t wait to start fucking Angie. He looked at his cock with the wrapped condom. It looked like the rubber was stretching to its limit and about to burst.

 

>> 

 

A few people in Bus #2 were seriously injured. Everyone else had bruises or bumps on their bodies. They thought the worst was over when they stopped sliding down the cock, but they were wrong. The lighting in the bus became darker. The air became stale. And they could smell cum.

 

Some exited the bus and took their chances with the environment. Instead, they were greeted with what looked like a yellow tinted dome high above their heads. The pink ground underneath their feet emitted heat and pulsed rhythmically. The ground dropped suddenly underneath their feet. Some of the Lilliputians went airborne and flew inside the dome. In one agonizing minute, 66 Lilliputians were scattered in the reservoir of the vast condom.

 

The lighting outside the dome ceased, and darkness blanketed the tip of the giant cock. The yellow tinted dome collapsed and collided towards the pink ground. Some Lilliputians clung to the soft pink ground. Others were stuck against the latex wall that was the condom. Two unfortunate Lilliputian women found themselves flying towards the slit of the giant cock. They instantly adhered to pre-cum that excreted out of the canyon-sized piss slit. The women choked to death on a drop of the giant’s cum.

 

The surviving Lilliputians breathed in hot, moist air. They could hear the other Lilliputians screaming from all directions. The temperature sharply rose as the dome flattened. The Lilliputians were small enough to find pockets large enough to hold them within the latex prison. The giants moaned loudly, rattling the little Lilliputian’s ears. They felt themselves falling down and then abruptly stopping, only to be flung back up. The motions repeated relentlessly.

 

>> 

 

Bus #1 flew up in front Doug’s eyes trying to grab his attention. It became immediately apparent that he was concentrating on Angie’s smoking body, rather than looking at gnat-sized Lilliputian busses flying in front of him.

 

Bus #3 had been flying in front of Angie the whole time with no success. She had her eyes closed and was busy moaning taking in Doug’s, larger than average, cock. The pilot got desperate knowing that the lives of Bus #2 were in danger. Bus #3 dove towards Angie’s left ear. The bus entered through the waxy ear canal and found a relatively flat spot to land.

 

The pilot opened a chest locker located behind his seat and pulled out a megaphone. He opened his window and started shouting in hopes that his amplified voice would be loud enough to be heard.

 

“Hello? Hey! We are in your ear. Can you hear us?” The pilot shouted into the megaphone. It was loud enough to cause discomfort to Lilliputian ears, but there was no telling to whether the Brobdingnagian teen heard them or not.

 

>> 

 

Doug was ready to explode. But he wanted to prolong sex with Angie just a bit longer. He grabbed her ankles and lifted them upwards, then let her legs rest on his chest. Her feet came up to his face and he could slightly smell the aroma given off by her sexy toes. With her legs closed and on his chest, her pussy gripped his cock tighter. The feeling was intense. Doug could feel his balls preparing to discharge into Angie.

 

“What did you say?” Angie asked while gasping.

 

“I didn’t say anything.” Doug breathed heavily.

 

Doug continued bucking his hips into Angie. He rubbed his cheeks into Angie’s smooth ankle. He let his hands feel up and down Angie’s creamy legs. He could feel Angie’s legs shiver and spasm as she came to an orgasm. It was his turn next.

 

>> 

 

The surviving Lilliputians inside the reservoir of the condom were disoriented and scarcely clinging to life. The penis head was larger than a city block and all passengers from Bus #2 were spread all around it. Claudius’ wife and son were at the tip of the condom, clinging to the slippery latex wall. They held to each other and tried to comfort one another.

 

Other Lilliputians vomited on Doug’s penis, but it was an iota compared to the volume of pre-cum oozing out of his piss slit. If there was enough light, the others would have seen the bodies of 6 Lilliputians stuck inside the glob of white cum. Other Lilliputians were squished flat when they fell between Angie’s vaginal walls and Doug’s cock.

 

The up and down motion paused. In one eerily moment, the head of the penis swelled larger than the late Jenna. The Lilliputians inside said their last prayers as a tsunami of cum came jetting out. Claudius’ wife and son were at the receiving end of the first stream of cum. They were flattened by the sheer force of the exiting cum, and crushed flat.

 

The rest of the Lilliputians tried to climb to higher ground but it was a futile attempt. Just one of Doug’s balls contained enough cum to fill the Great Lakes of Lilliput. Cum quickly filled the condom reservoir, drowning every single surviving Lilliputian.

 

>> 

 

Bus #1 couldn’t snatch Doug’s attention. When the Brobdingnagian lifted Angie’s legs, the pilot used all his skills to avoid Angie’s feet. It was like the capital city of Lilliput being thrown at him. The pilot throttled all the way up flew over Angie’s soles. An alarm in the bus went off warning the pilot that the bus was nearing empty fuel.

 

The bus flew low and hovered above Angie’s big toe. The toe print was visible and as wide as the bus. There would not be enough fuel to land on the ground or even the bed. The pilot was faced with a tough decision. The giant male looked like he reached orgasm and there was a pause in movement between Doug and Angie. The bus pilot flew down and landed in the area below Angie’s big toenail. The pilot then shut off the engine and deployed the gripping claws which were a series of claws underneath the bus. The claws shot out and dug into the thick toe skin. In a second, the bus was secured to Angie.

 

Bus #3 pilot was giving up hope. He had been shouting into the megaphone for so long that his voice was getting hoarse. “Please! If you can hear this, we are a Lilliputian tour group in your ear. Please hear this!”

 

>> 

 

Doug collapsed on the bed next to Angie. He was drained of energy and was on the verge of passing out. Angie curled up next to him and ran her fingers through his broad chest. Doug reached down and lazily pulled off the condom from his deflating cock. He tossed the condom—and unknowingly 66 Lilliputian bodies—into the trash bin next to the bed.

 

“Wow that was a lot more cum than usual.” He whispered to Angie. “We shouldn’t go without sex for two days next time.”

 

“Mmm, I agree.” Angie yawned. “That felt really good.”

 

“I know, right? I wonder what was different this time.”

 

“I don’t know. Hey, we have to leave before my mom gets home. I shouldn’t be here right now. Angie felt like sleeping, but she knew she should get up and out of the house. “What did you say?”

 

“I didn’t say anything.” Doug caressed Angie’s hair.

 

“I keep hearing something.”

 

“I don’t hear anything.”

 

“Wait, shut up.” Angie looked around her room. She could hear someone talking. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the faint sound. “Where are you?”

 

“Here.” Doug answered dumbly.

 

“I said to shut up…My ear…Lilliputians...hang on, I have a headset.” Angie opened her eyes and looked at Doug. “Hey I think there’s a Lilliputian in my ear. Grab the headset in my nightstand and put it on.”

 

“There’s a Lilliputian in your ear? Oh shit, did he see us having sex?” He asked embarrassed.

 

“I don’t fucking know, put on the headset.” She loved Doug, but he awfully dumb sometimes.

 

Doug turned on the headset and tuned to the Lilliputian frequency. As soon as he put the headset to his ears, the voice of a frantic, and grateful, Lilliputian started talking a mile-a-second. The bus pilot explained everything. He explained that Jenna was stepped on by Angie. The pilot then told him that Bus #2 might have been destroyed while Doug was having sex. He also explained that Bus #1 last reported being on Angie’s foot somewhere.

 

>> 

 

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck—fuck!” Doug paced back and forth. “I’m a fucking murder. I killed over 60 Lilliputians. Fuck! Why does this have to happen to me? I didn’t mean to, honey. I swear I didn’t know they were on my dick.”

 

“Will you get a hold of yourself?” Angie shook her head back and forth. “They’re just Lilliputians. It’s not like you killed a real person.”

 

“Real person?” Doug stopped pacing to face Angie. “How could you say that? Lilliputians are just like us, no matter the size.”

 

“Yeah, I heard the same after-school special, Doug. But look at them—oh, wait, you can’t because they’re microscopic. They’re so tiny, your dick juice probably drowned them all.”

 

“How could you talk like that Angie? We should help them.”

 

“Help them? Fuck that! My mom took my phone away the last time I accidently killed Lilliputians. I don’t want her to take my phone again.”

 

“What should we do then?” Doug was calming down.

 

“Get rid of them.” She said nonchalantly.

 

The room was still. Doug knew Angie could be a cold-hearted bitch at times, but her casual behavior towards killing Lilliputians was startling. Angie propped a few pillows on the back of her bed and sat up. She pulled out her phone and began texting friends. She didn’t care about the Lilliputians or Doug.

 

“Okay.” Doug whispered.

 

“Okay, what?” Angie asked without taking her eyes off her phone.

 

“Let’s get rid of them.” His voice shivered.

 

“Oh, okay, whatever. Where are they?” She continued texting.

 

“One bus is in your ear. The other is on your foot somewhere.”

 

Angie laughed. “I can’t believe you were so worried about them. If I never heard them in the first place, they would’ve died anyway from me walking or something. Well, get the ones out of my ear first.”

 

Doug considered what Angie was saying. Maybe the Lilliputians were a worthless class of people. If you could consider them people. Doug grabbed a deck of playing cards from one of Angie’s drawers. He pulled out the Ace of Spades and got close to Angie’s left ear. He used a finger to tug a few strands of Angie’s hair behind her ear. All the while, Angie kept her attention on her phone. Doug then turned on his headset.

 

“I’m right outside Angie’s ear.” He sounded helpful. “Do you have enough fuel to come out and land on this card? It’s right next to her ear.”

 

The pilot was unaware of the Brobdingnagian’s motives. “We do! Please keep the card as still as you can. We are coming out.”

 

Bus #3 powered on and began its precarious flight out of Angie’s ear. The underside of the bus was covered in wax, but it wasn’t enough to keep them stuck. After making it out of the cavernous ear canal, the Lilliputian tourists were greeted with the Doug’s enormous face. The pilot immediately saw the card and went for a landing.

 

“Alright.” The pilot announced over the radio. “We landed on the card and are secured. Thank you so much for helping us.”

 

“Hey baby.” Doug was speaking to Angie, unmindful that he left the headset on. “The Lilliputian bus landed right here. They are in the middle of the ‘A’ on this card.”

 

Angie took a break from her phone to look at the card. Sure enough, in the middle of the triangle area of the ‘A’ was a little speck. Angie’s pupils were larger than the bus and strained to focus on the speck. The Lilliputians clutched their seats. They felt a sense of evil behind Angie’s demeaning eye.

 

Without a word, Angie brought an index finger down on the bus. Her thumb was under the card were she crushed the bus. She didn’t feel anything. Doug on the other hand, heard the screams coming from inside the bus up until the moment Angie’s finger was brought down. He heard the blood curdling screams coming from the pilot and the passengers. Then static.

 

Angie removed her finger. “See, it’s that easy.” She looked at her index finger and could see the tiniest of blemishes on her otherwise perfect fingertip. She licked the remains of the bus and 66 passengers in one swift motion. She was back on her phone texting her friends.

 

Doug’s cock was rock hard. He couldn’t explain it, but he just witnessed the sexiest move Angie had ever done. She mercilessly killed Lilliputians like they were nothing. Lilliputians that thought they were going to be rescued. Doug looked down at his cock. It was already swollen and starving for more.

 

>> 

 

“I’m not getting a response from the other bus, Susan.” Pilot #1 said.

 

“Keep trying.” She whispered back, trying not to alert the other passengers.

 

The whole bus was on its side, still clamped to the skin underneath Angie’s big toe nail. Because of the way Angie was seated, the bus was rotated 90° degrees on its left side. Claudius and Victoria had their seat belts on and held each other. Claudius had been quiet. He simply stared off into the distance and wouldn’t say a word. Victoria tried to make him talk, but he remained silent.

 

Victoria looked out the window and could only see the underside of the opaque toenail that belonged to girl her age. She was nothing to Angie—but lived a life nearly identical to hers. Victoria took her phone out of her pocket and saw that she had no signal. She would give anything just to be able to text at the moment. But no. Her father just had to drag her out on this death tour. Now she was going to die on some bimbo girl’s toe.

 

Pilot #1 asked Susan, “do you think the Brobdingnagian’s destroyed the other bus?”

 

“Don’t be silly.” Susan shook her head. “Why would they do that?”

 

“This is Doug.” His voice came over the radio. “Any Lilliputian busses out there.”

 

“Yes!” Susan answered excitingly. “Please help us! We are almost completely drained of fuel. Can you contact someone from Gulliveria to rescue us?”

 

“Sure thing. But first, I need to get you someplace safe.” Doug tried to conceal his excitement. “Where are you?”

 

>> 

 

Doug shut off his headset and began speaking to Angie who was still busy on her phone. “You’re not going to believe this, but the other bus is on your toe. Right under your nail to be exact.”

 

“How sad.” She sounded robotic. “You can leave them alone. I’m going to take a shower soon, they’ll just wash off.”

 

“Or…”

 

“Or what?”

 

“Or, we can have fun with them.”

 

Angie took her eyes off her phone and looked at Doug. She saw his swollen cock ready to go. “Holy shit, are you getting off on the Lilliputians?” She smiled.

 

“Maybe.” Doug stroked his cock. “I’ve never seen Lilliputians before, and the way you killed that other bus—well, that was hot. I wish I knew about that other bus on my dick before.”

 

Angie bit her lower lip. She tossed her phone off to the side and slid down on her bed. Once rested on her back, she spread her legs wide. “So what are you going to do with the bus on my toe?”

 

“I think we should give them a tour of your pussy.” Doug continued to rub his cock.

 

Once again, Doug took the Ace of Spades and looked for Bus #1 trapped on Angie’s sexy toe. He found the familiar speck clinging desperately underneath Angie’s manicured nail. He flipped on the headset and coaxed the bus to land on the card that was nearby. Bus #1 complied and landed on the card, now fully drained of fuel.

 

Angie couldn’t feel anything, but enjoyed the special attention Doug was giving to her toe. 66 Lilliputians clinging to life on her toe sounded humorous, but erotic at the same time. It was like she was a goddess, and their lives belonged to her.

 

Doug was on his knees, crawling forward between Angie’s legs. He let his face drop to Angie’s bare pussy. He gave one long lick up her pussy lips. He let his tongue explore her lips and even penetrate her ready pussy. He sucked on her and even lightly bit her skin. Doug kept the headset on and listened to Susan bitch at him. He could even hear the passengers in the background shouting at him to stop.

 

Angie writhed as Doug’s tongue made her pussy wet. Doug took the card with the Lilliputian bus and tipped it, so that the bus landed right at the top of Angie’s pussy. Once he saw the speck on Angie’s smooth skin, he tossed the card and moved forward. His cock hurt because of how much it swelled. He never felt so aroused in his life. His cock easily eclipsed the bus. He let his hips lower until his metropolis-sized testicles touched Angie’s pussy. His cock extended high above the heads of the Lilliputians, and the tip made it almost to Angie’s belly button.

 

“Don’t use a condom.” Angie told Doug. “I want the little Lilliputian shits to see what a real man looks like.”

 

Doug smiled. He spat in his hands and then lubed up his cock. He then aimed at Angie’s opening and let his cock slowly penetrate her. He pumped Angie slowly and methodically, as to cause the least disturbance to the little speck on her.

 

>> 

 

“Doug, stop doing this!” Susan shrieked. “Get us out of here. You’ll be in so much trouble!”

 

Susan relentlessly shouted at Doug. The passengers gasped collectively when they were shadowed by his mile long cock. He could easily wipe out all Lilliputians that ever existed with his thick cock.

 

Victoria had enough. She did not want to die in such a humiliating way like her brother and mother. Her father was catatonic and not responding to anything. She slid her phone in her khaki shorts and opened the window next to her. Susan shouted for her to stop, but Victoria ignored her. She jumped out of the bus and landed on Angie’s hard skin.

 

Victoria took off running—as far away from Angie’s pussy as she could get. Even though Angie was shaved down there, at her microscopic scale, Victoria could see pubic hair growing from the ground. Hair as strong as steel. The movement underneath her feet became more violent as the Brobdingnagians fucked. In one moment, the ground would drop 10 feet from underneath Victoria’s feet, causing her to fall on her chest. Other times, the ground would spring up, launching Victoria in the air.

 

After several moments, Victoria was drained of energy and collapsed on the fleshy ground. The Brobdingnagians fucked harder and more aggressively. She could see some of Doug’s cock retract then shove inside the ground below her. It blew her mind that so much mass can move so fast and that the Brobdingnag teen could take in such a massive cock. Victoria doubted she fuck someone with such a monster cock.

 

The ground quaked causing Victoria to be tossed around like popping popcorn. She was sure the teen girl was having an orgasm. In the distant, she could see the buss flipping on its side. She was glad she decided to make a run for it.

 

She could see the giant pulling out his huge cock like a sword unsheathing. Doug grabbed the base of his cock and flicked it downwards. Right on the bus. The tip of his penis struck the bus like it was nothing. The slapping sound hurt Victoria’s ears. She screamed as she knew the giant killed everyone on the bus, including her father, without remorse. The giantess moaned as the giant re-inserted his cock. Victoria kept shouting for her father—knowing his body was flat as paper.

 

The giant pumped the giantess a few more times before revealing his cock once again. Victoria pulled out her phone to see if there was any reception. None. She looked back up into the sky and could see the giant’s testicles convulse. In a flash, an ocean’s worth of cum came raining down. Victoria screamed but was cut off when the hot stick mess blew her body apart. Nothing remained of the Lilliputians.

 

>> 

 

Doug and Angie cleaned themselves up and began clothing themselves. Angie slipped on her shorts and shirt. She slid her feet into her sandal and saw the stain on her floor. “What the hell? Oh, that must be Jenna.”

 

“Who’s Jenna?” Doug asked.

 

“My mom’s Gulliverian friend. She was a mother and a wife. Now she’s a fucking mess on my floor. Goddamnit, I just cleaned this floor too.”

 

“I’ll clean it up, baby.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

Doug took a wet paper towel and wiped the mess from Angie’s flip flops and floor. He found Jenna’s car and swept that up with his hand. He tossed the mess into the wastebasket.

 

“Is your mom going to miss Jenna?” He finally asked.

 

“Yeah, I think so.” She slipped on her sandals. “They were a pretty cool family I guess.”

 

“How old is her daughter?”

 

“Why, you want to cheat on me with her?” Angie smiled, got on her tip-toes, and kissed Doug.

 

“Maybe she wants to do a threesome with us?” He smiled back.

 

“What if she doesn’t?” She smirked.

 

“You can tell her you’ll step on her like you did her mother.” Doug was even amazed he could sound like that.

 

“I like how you think.”

 

>> 

 

The three Lilliputian tour busses never reported back. Lilly Tours™ placed them in MIA status. When Jenna failed to return home, her husband filed a missing persons report. Angie told her mother she was out of the house the whole day and didn’t know anything about the Lilliputian tour busses. The people investigating the missing tour busses were at a loss. There were too many things that could go wrong, and the case went cold.

 

A week later, Jenna’s daughter went missing.