- Text Size +

 “WHEN WILL I STOP GROWING?”, the titaness’s voice rumbled.

 

Her clothes had grown with her until that point, but, her dick had burst through the fly of her jeans, shredding panties that she had been almost too big for, even at normal size. Her balls swelled larger, crushing most of the county under them.

 

She was so gigantic, that the buckle of her broken belt had crushed another city 10 miles away.

 

Jessica and Taylor stared at the immense mountain of the trans titaness’s testicles.

 

“We have to get Beth’s attention before she accidentally crushes us.”, Taylor said.

 

Jessica nodded, and they began the climb.

 

She smiled ruefully at the birthday wish she had made as she blew out the candles. “I never thought that wishing everyone could see Beth’s true beauty would work out like this.”

 

“I know, babe. It’s a good thing we found that antique shop earlier. The old crone said this would fix the problem. I can’t believe that it’s been less than 24 hours since Beth began growing.”

 

A booming groan echoed.

 

“SORRY, LITTLE PEOPLE.”, Beth thundered. “I’M COM...COMING..”

 

The two had just climbed their girfriend’s junk, in time to see a circumsized dick bigger than any skyscraper. Cum exploded out of the giant glans.

 

They, along with acres of land, were covered in the giantess’s cum.

 

With a low groan echoing, the colossus expanded more.

 

She now covered a good portion of the country. Her big, sexy ass crushed a good portion of the Midwest.

 

“ALSO, WHY CAN’T I STOP CUMMING?”, the woman roared.

 

The two smaller women hung on for dear life, as their girlfriend came again. More of the southern part of the country was inundated.

 

They remembered the lady’s warning “You have to give her the antidote within 48 hours, or else she’ll have become too big to cure. She’ll become so big that the world will drown in her issue.”

 

“I know I made fun of her for wearing those tight jeans, making comments about busting out of them. But, this is rediculous.”, Jessica groaned.

 

 

They finally made it to the plain of her stomach. Abs that were almost as tall as they were loomed in front of them.

 

The two quickly made their way between them. Afterwards was the gargantuan twin mountains of her breasts. They slowly crawled through the valley of her cleavage.

 

After what seemed like forever, they immerged from between the tits.

 

They felt her enormous hips buck, and heard another deluge erupt.

 

“Hell, we’ll be lucky if she doesn’t at least drown the country.”, Taylor snarked.

 

Finally ascending her huge jaw and chin, her mouth and giant cavern of her nostrils loomed in front of them.

 

Their ears were assaulted by that mouth bellowing, “I JUST CAN’T STOP! WHY CAN’T I STOP?” In the distance, they could see a river of tears flowing from her giant blue eyes.

 

Taylor unstopped the ornate glass bottle, and crept up to the chasm that was Beth’s mouth.

 

As another deafening groan echoed, she poured the liquid into the mouth.

 

After a few second, everything tilted. The women were forced to hang on, as the giantess twisted over on her side. A giant river of vomit roared from her mouth. She was now so big that it covered the whole of the state next door.

 

A few loud gasps echoed. And the two felt the immense body underneath them beginning to shrink. Very rapidly.

 

Soon, their giant girlfriend was so small that they were able to leap off of her without body injury.

 

After all was said and done, the three lay partially submerged in a small lake of Beth’s cum.

 

As they crawled out, they realized that she was still big, about 12 feet tall.

 

She moved part of her brunette locks off of her forehead, and chuckled. “I supposed being a bit taller than normal is better than being continent sized.”

 

“I don’t know about you two, but, I need a shower”, Jessica said.

 

The three walked off. It took them several hours to find a town that hadn’t been crushed by Beth’s gigantic body.

 

After showers in a motel, the three snuggled together in a bed in the biggest suite the place had.

 

Beth glared sternly at Jessica. “No. More. Wishes. Got it?”

 

 

Jessica’s face turned beet red. “Got it.” 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thought of  this after seeing some pics on the Booru.

 

I hope you like it!