In the future, a controversial form of the death penalty involves shrinking convicts down to one-inch tall, and having them tortured and killed by executioners known as Chevaliers. One Chevalier finds herself in a difficult situation when a shrunken convict claims to be innocent, and she must decide whether to risk everything and help him escape, or crush him underfoot.
, Young Adult 20-29
, Maternal Characters:
NoneShrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)Size Roles: F/m
, FF/mWarnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
December 14 2020 Updated:
January 09 2021
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. The Plea by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 28] (2731 words)
First chapter, first story!
2. The Coworker by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 1] (2320 words)
This is part 2/2 of the prologue.
3. The Meeting by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 3] (2984 words)
Our main characters finally meet. I hope you enjoy it!
4. The Convict by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 3] (5345 words)
I didn't expect this chapter to end up so long, but I really didn't want to split it up. I hope you enjoy it!
5. The Weekend, Part One by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 5] (4442 words)
This is Allison and Brian's first day together. Not a lot of size interaction, but I hope that you still enjoy it!
6. The Weekend, Part Two by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 4] (3578 words)
A movie marathon, then some emotional revelations.
7. The Weekend, Part Three by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 3] (3672 words)
We learn some of Allison's past in this chapter. I hope you enjoy it!
8. The Argument by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 3] (4773 words)
Okay, look. I said that Allison's return to the facility would happen in this chapter, but then I went and accidentally wrote 4800 words about what happens right before she heads back. Oops. This chapter is basically 99% dialogue, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!
9. The Return by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 4] (6513 words)
Once again, I did not expect this chapter to end up so long. I simply couldn't split it up. I have no idea how this keeps happening, I think I have a problem. Anyway, here's Allison's return to the Silver Strip. I hope you enjoy it!
10. The Discovery by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 5] (5140 words)
I studied the car ride scene from Spider-Man: Homecoming for this. This chapter is literally all dialogue. I hope you enjoy it!
11. The Session by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 5] (5844 words)
Alright, let's see what Cathy has planned. This chapter took me a long time to write.
12. The Damage by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 7] (5682 words)
This is a Brian chapter.
13. The Path by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 10] (5785 words)
This is the final chapter. I hope you enjoy it!