- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I didn't expect this chapter to end up so long, but I really didn't want to split it up. I hope you enjoy it!

~~~

I had broken a flower pot. It stood on a table right next to the front door, and I wasn’t looking where I was running. Flowers on the floor, dirt scattered everywhere, and shards of ceramic just waiting for my mom to step on them as she ran over to check on me. I heard an adult curse for the first time that day, and unfortunately it was directed right at me. After the cursing, after the bleeding, after the crying, after the scolding, I asked her one question. I wasn’t sure anymore.

“Mom, do you still love me?”

She smiled at me warmly.

“Forever and for always. The day I stop loving you is the day you stop being my son.”

“When will that day happen?”

“Never.”


~~~


She’s lying, Brian thought. The voice echoed around him once more.


“Brian? Brian, did you hear me? I said I believe you. I believe that you didn’t do it, okay? I believe you and I want to help you. Please listen to me.”


Allison Starr had decided to help Brian Bentley, the most hated man in the country. She needed to get Brian to calm down so they could formulate a plan, but she was having a hard time getting through to him. Brian’s stoic demeanor had crumbled in the pursuit of pleading his innocence one last time, and that gate was not going to close again without resistance. Slowly, though, the gentle coaxing of Allison’s reassuring voice and the soft touch of her index finger slowed his tears. He stood to his feet and looked his adversary in the eye. Her eyes were almost as big as his whole body, but he felt no fear. He felt something much stronger.


“What did you say?” Brian asked. Allison smiled, he was finally ready to talk.

“I said I believe that you didn’t murder Timmy Osment. I want to-”

“FUCK YOU!” Brian screamed at the top of his lungs. 

Apparently not ready to talk. Brian’s green eyes were radiating fury- they might as well have been crimson.

For such a small thing, his voice was surprisingly strong, and Allison recoiled in shock.


“What?! Why? I’m saying I want to help you, moron!” Allison said, suddenly put on the defensive. 

Does he think I’m- oh. I see.

“Just because it’s your kink to be as cruel as possible doesn’t mean I have to fucking fall for it!” Brian shouted. Allison took a deep breath.

He’s emotional, he just faced his own death, and now he thinks I’m trying to torture him even more after promising him a quick death. This isn’t about me. Don’t respond with anger, Allie. Be patient, Allison thought to herself as Brian stared her down.


“Brian, I know I’m the last person you’re likely to trust right now, but please please please give me a chance. I’m not like those other Chevaliers. I don’t get off on being cruel,” Allison said calmly.

“Oh really?” Brian sneered. “You sounded pretty excited when listing all the ways you could torture me to death. You know, just three fucking minutes ago?”

Shit, he’s right. “I’m really sorry about that, I promise I didn’t mean it. I-I just got so angry that-”

“And who’s to say that you won’t get angry again, huh?! Am I supposed to trust someone who might crush me at the first sign of an argument?!” Brian interrupted. Allison was getting impatient.

“Brian,” she said sternly, “I know you’re upset right now, but I don’t need to remind you of the size difference here, and I’m going to need you to calm down or-”

“And THERE it is! Fucking DO IT!”

“Stop interrupting me, you little shit!” Allison yelled. Through all of this, she hadn’t noticed that Brian was moving closer and closer to the edge of the desk.


“I don’t have to put up with this,” Brian said, his tone returning to an eerily neutral pitch. Incidentally, his expressions had faded away as well. Any trace of the sobbing, screaming young man named Brian had vanished, and in his place was the infamous robot child murderer Brian Bentley.


“I told you what would happen if you wouldn’t get on with it,” he said, before throwing himself over the edge of the metal desk.


“Brian, NO!” shrieked Allison, her hand darting out to intercept the tiny man plummeting to his death. He landed safely in her palm, and Allison felt something unlike anything she had ever experienced before. Her only physical interactions with shrunken convicts up to this point had been pinching them between her thumb and index finger, and bringing her high-heeled foot down on them. Compared to that, this felt more… delicate. She quickly moved her palm back over the desk, and gently laid the squirming figure across the metal surface.


Almost immediately, Brian got up and started running towards the edge. Left with no choice, Allison gently pinned him down with a single finger so he wouldn’t hurt himself. That didn’t stop him from trying, though, and soon she was worried that the act of pinning him down would somehow cause him bodily harm.

“Please, Brian, listen to me,” Allison said, with tears of frustration in her eyes, “I believe that you’re innocent.”


“You think you’re the first one to say that to me?!” Brian shouted, his anger returning.

“You think you’re the first one to say they believe me, only to abandon me the second it becomes inconvenient?!” he continued. Suddenly, as if a switch had been flipped, he stopped fighting the unbearable pressure of the giant finger. The anger in his voice was replaced with a deep, refined sadness.

“You think you’re the first one to say they believe me, only so they can hurt me twice as bad in the future?”


Allison slowly removed her finger, and Brian rolled into a sitting position.

“What makes you different?” he asked quietly. This was not rhetorical. This was not a question he already knew the answer to. He genuinely wanted to know if she had an answer.


“I… I don’t know,” she said sadly.

“I don’t know why you would ever in your right mind trust me.

All I know is that my heart says you’re innocent.

All I know is that I want to help you.”


“I’m two years older than you, so when Timmy Osment died I was in my second year of college. One of my professors was very concerned that you were sentenced to life in prison only two days after you were declared a suspect. She didn’t understand why the trial was completely inaccessible in any way to ‘protect the privacy’ of a family that was well known for loving the spotlight. They created #RIPTimmy merch almost immediately. At the time, she was ostracized for having the courage to speak her mind. Everybody was so damn angry, Brian. A child, one of the most famous in the world, had been murdered for no reason. Millions of parents had to explain to their kids why Timmy was never going to be in another movie. We just… I just wanted someone to blame. When somebody was offered up, everybody accepted it without question. My professor told me to stand against the current. To have the courage to look somebody in the eye and tell them they’re not alone in their battle against the world. I never could. It’s far too late for me to be saying this, Brian, but I believe you. I believe in your innocence. You don’t have to go through this alone. I want to help you.”


Brian listened silently. His breathing had steadied, and a minuscule part of him was feeling something he had not felt in three years: hope.


She isn’t lying, he thought.


“So, what exactly are you hoping to do for me?” he asked. Allison was overjoyed, although she tried to keep her facial reaction muted.

“I want to smuggle you out of here. I am not going to let you die,” she said.

“Hmm. And then what? You realize that I am never going to become normal size again, right? I don’t need to tell you that the shrinking is one-way. That’s why the government only uses it to take out the trash,” he said, while gesturing to himself.

“I don’t know. We’ll have plenty of time to figure it out once we get out of here.”


Brian narrowed his eyes in brief suspicion, before saying “Fine. Fuck it.”

Allison smiled in relief, they were finally on the same page.

“Well? Let’s do this. Bust me out of here,” Brian said, standing to his feet and spreading his arms. Allison began to reach for him, before abruptly stopping and looking towards a certain area above the metal door.

“Uh, about that, Brian. SPAR- er, Chevalier sessions last 60 minutes, and we’re not allowed to leave until it’s over. And, well, it’s only been seven minutes.”


Brian let his arms flop to his sides.


“And also, I actually don’t know exactly how I’m going to bust you out of here. The facility needs to believe that I, well… killed you.”


Brian sat down, cross-legged.


“But, at least we have 53 minutes to come up with a plan… right?” Allison said, with an awkward laugh. Brian stared at her.


“I want to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but my trust in your claim has just fallen a bit. Now I’m thinking you might squish me the minute that timer is up, just so I would have lived for 53 minutes thinking I was going to be free,” Brian said matter-of-factly.


Dammit, I lost a lot of progress just then, Allison thought.

“Brian, I would never-”

“Here’s what I am going to do,” Brian said firmly.

“I am going to walk over to the far side of this table. I am going to sit down. Most importantly, I am not going to respond to any more of your questions or statements. If you want to torture me, it will have to be physically. I hope you come up with a decent escape plan.”

With that, Brian did exactly as he said he was going to do. Soon enough, Allison was left in perfect silence, a pair of microscopic green eyes burrowing their way into her consciousness from the far side of the metal desk.


~


There were five minutes left on the timer, and Allison hadn’t been able to think of a single good idea. She had spent the last 48 minutes awkwardly staring at the timer, watching it tick down as she struggled to come up with a decent escape plan. True to his word, Brian had not moved from his spot at the end of the desk. The few times Allison tried to engage with him, or ask him to at least help her come up with something, he did not respond. He simply stared at her, daring her to prove his suspicions right. Allison stood from her chair, and began to pace across the room.


“I’m not asking you to respond, I just want to think out loud,” Allison said.

“The protocol for these things is that you… er, the convict, must be dead or guaranteed to die soon by the time that timer reaches zero. After I… do the thing… I need to take out a document with your information on it, write down how I did it, sign my name, and put it in the cabinet it came from. Then, the facility will send someone to sanitize the room, collect the document, and put a new document in with the information for the next convict.”


Allison took a breath.


"For me to smuggle you out of here, I need to do two things. I need to hide you so nobody will see you, which should be easy enough since you’re… well, you know. I could put you in my bag, but I’d rather have you closer, so I can tell if you fall out or need help. I don’t know how I could do that. That’s problem one,” she said.

“Problem two is that the facility needs to think you’re dead. I’ve only ever stomped… what I usually do leaves visible evidence that it happened. I’ve been told they don’t really care about that, though, they just need the description and my signature. There aren’t any cameras in here… so…” Allison said, a realization starting to form.


“So, basically… I just need to think of a method of execution that… doesn’t… leave a body,” she said, each word fitting into her mind like pieces of a puzzle. Cathy’s words from the other day slithered into her mind.


“At the very least, try eating one alive next time. They say bugs are high in protein, and they’re very… satisfying.”


Allison turned to Brian.

“I have an idea. You’re not going to like it.”


~


The timer reached zero. Accompanied by the distinct sound of a door being unlocked, the red light above the door dimmed, and the green one lit up. The session was over, and Allison was free to leave the room. Wasting no time, Allison made her way out. Her heart was racing, but she was careful not to let it show on her face. After all, there was one final obstacle before she could escape the facility.


Allison turned to her right, and looked towards the metal door next to her own. Above, there was an ornate label reading “SPAR 2.” The light was green, indicating that the session was over, but the occupant seemed to still be inside. Allison moved closer to the door, wondering what the deal was.


Just when she was standing right in front of the door, a sudden noise caused her to jump back. It sounded like a rock hit the other side of the door at full force.

What the hell was that?! Allison thought. Then, as if to answer her question, the door opened, and the occupant came strolling out. Allison gasped, not at the occupant but at what was on the flip side of the door.


There, precisely at the spot where the strange noise seemed to come from, was a horrifying red stain. Not so much a rock, but a shrunken one-inch criminal had been thrown directly at the door at full force. Allison turned and fled back to the door of her own SPAR, not wanting to look at the stain anymore lest she throw up. Behind her, the occupant spoke up.


“Oh, I’m so sorry Allie! I should have aimed for a different spot. Here, I closed the door. It’s okay to turn around,” Cathy said apologetically. Allison slowly turned to face her.

“So, looks like you got Brian Bentley, huh? I’m more than a little disappointed,” Cathy said.

“Y-yeah, I did,” Allison said, still slightly shaken, “what kind of criminal did you get?”

“Me? Well, I don’t know. I stopped reading when I saw that his name wasn’t Brian Bentley,” Cathy said, before strolling over to Allison.


“No matter what he did, let’s just say I really made him regret it. More importantly, though, you really didn’t deserve him, Allie.”

“Huh?” Allison asked.

“Brian Bentley. It’s unfair that you got him and I didn’t. I really wanted him, and I would have given him exactly what he deserved for murdering that adorable kid.”

Allison internally cringed, suddenly feeling unbelievably lucky that she got Brian and Cathy didn’t.


“So, let me guess,” Cathy said as she peered into Allison’s SPAR, “you plucked him up, walked over to the middle of the room, dropped… him…” Cathy slowly stopped talking.

“W-what?” Allison asked. Suddenly, Cathy stormed into Allison’s SPAR, examining every inch of the floor.

“Cathy!” Allison shouted, “we’re not allowed in other people’s SPARs!”

Cathy walked right up to Allison, eyes trained on her the whole time with an expression of shock on her face.

“You didn’t,” Cathy said incredulously. Allison’s blood turned to ice.

“Didn’t what?” Allison replied, a little too quickly.

“You didn’t step on him!” Cathy squealed, before wrapping Allison up in a giant hug, pressing her sizable breasts against Allison’s as she jumped up and down.

“You finally branched out! And all it took was an infamous child murderer!” Cathy laughed.

“Cathy, please stop jumping! Yes, I didn’t step on him, okay? Please let me go!” Allison pleaded. Cathy finally relented, her eyes sparkling.

“How did you do it?” she asked feverishly. Allison pointed to her stomach.

“No. Way,” Cathy said, before again storming into Allison’s SPAR.

“Cathy!” cried Allison once again.


Cathy made her way over to the metal desk, and opened up the cabinet below. She began to read the document she found there out loud.

“Name: Brian Bentley. Crime: Murder of Timothy Osment,” she began, making an unpleasant face.

“Method of Execution… Swallowed alive! Allie, I’m so proud of you!” she exclaimed, running back out to deliver yet another hug.

“Okay, Cathy, thank you very much.” Allison said, gently pushing Cathy away. Cathy let go, then lowered her face down to Allison’s stomach.

“That’s what you get, you disgusting child murdering little BUG!” Cathy shouted into Allison’s stomach.

“Jesus, Cathy, enough already!” Allison said, causing Cathy to frown.


“Anyway, I’d love to celebrate, but I’m gonna go home,” Allison said.

“Already? But it’s super early, and you’ve only done the one session!” Cathy replied.

“I know, but it was a pretty big one. I’m already exhausted. I’ll probably take the rest of the week off as well. I need a break."

“Aww, sweetie,” Cathy cooed, “you go and do that, then. You deserve it, you did the world a favor today. Go rest.”

“Thanks, Cathy,” Allison said with a genuine smile, “have a nice day.” She made her way to the exit, before abruptly stopping.

“Cathy?” she said, turning her head back. “For the love of god, don’t tell a single person that I was the one who got Brian Bentley.”

Cathy mockingly zipped her lips shut, before waving goodbye with a wink.


Finally, Allison exited the facility. She took in the sweet, crisp morning air.

“Alright, I need to hurry before-”

She stopped.

“Oh god damn it, I parked two fucking blocks from here!” she cried, before power walking away. She wanted to run, but she was afraid of bouncing around too much.


Eventually, out of breath, she found herself standing before her car- a modest silver Honda. She quickly got in, and looked around to make sure nobody was nearby. Probably because it was so early, the supermarket lot was nearly empty. Confirming this, Allison started to unbutton her shirt. After the top few buttons were undone, and the tops of her breasts were exposed, she carefully pried them apart until she spotted a mess of black hair just visible inside her cleavage.

“We’re in my car now, Brian. I’m sorry that Cathy, well, bounced around so much, but she’s kinda like that. She’s the only person who knows that I specifically got you, so I needed to make sure she thinks that I swallowed you.”

The figure between her breasts squirmed a bit, causing tingles to shoot out through her body.


“Anyway, I’m really sorry but I want to keep you in there until I get home. I’m terrified that somebody will see you, and I need to make sure that you don’t get thrown around in my car. My place is about 20 minutes from here. And with that being said, well…” she started, her face turning a bright shade of crimson.

“I-I know that you’re a boy, a-and you’re naked, and you’re between my… boobs and all, and my car is gonna vibrate a lot, and your body m-might… react… and well, I guess what I’m trying to say is…” 

She took a deep breath.

“If something happens on the ride home, I promise I won’t be mad!” She exclaimed, before hastily buttoning her shirt back up, trying to contain her embarrassment.


~


After one of the most awkward car rides of her life, Allison pulled up to her apartment. Ever careful to avoid jostling around too much, she collected her things and exited the car. The 20 second walk from her car to her front door felt like two hours, but she finally found herself safely inside. 

I did it, she thought.

I saved Brian Bentley.

Oh god… I saved Brian Bentley.

The nausea returned. Suddenly, all of her goals had been accomplished. She had gained Brian’s trust, somewhat. She figured out how to smuggle him out. She figured out how to make it seem like she executed him. She made it past Cathy. She made it to her car. She made it home. She got inside.

Normally this would be a good thing, but Allison was feeling the kind of dread that can only accompany a very specific question:

“What do I do now?”


For now, she needed to release Brian from his jiggly prison. She set her stuff on the table next to the front door, and made her way over to the sectional. She sat down, and once again began to unbutton her shirt. She pulled her breasts apart, slightly more this time so she could see his entire body, rather than just his hair. She was more than a little afraid that his body would be accompanied by a certain wet spot.

“Okay, Brian, we’re-” she stopped mid-sentence. As she peered down into her cleavage, she saw something shocking.


He was sleeping.


He’s asleep? Allison thought. I guess it makes sense, he must have been under a crazy amount of stress, but between my boobs?

Allison gazed down at the one inch man in between her breasts. His face was leaning against the slope of her left breast, one hand resting adjacent to his face while his other laid limp at his side. His face, which usually carried the complexion of an emotionless supposed murderer, was now peaceful. The way his eyes were closed, along with the way his mouth was slightly curving downwards, made him look surprisingly innocent, like a child or a small animal. She watched as his miniscule belly slowly expanded, then retracted, as the man she had just rescued from death slept soundly.

He’s… adorable, Allison thought, before quickly snapping out of it. She gently pinched him between her fingers, much more softly than she ever had done before, and laid Brian down on a nearby pillow.

Best let him sleep.


~


“You’re disgusting.”

Brian jolted awake. 

Where am I? he thought.

He raised himself into a sitting position, and took in his surroundings. He was on some kind of soft surface. Looking in the distance, he could see an unbelievably big screen of some sort. It was off, and in the black mirror he could see what looked like a normal living room, with a humongous sectional sofa, and a wooden table with magazines and various remote controllers strewn about. He matched a pillow on the sectional with his current location, and it all came flooding back to him.

Ah. I’m small. That woman. She smuggled me out. This must be her home. 

As if to confirm his thoughts, Allison came strolling into the room. She saw that he was awake, and her face lit up.


“Brian! I’m so glad that you’re awake. I wanted to let you get some rest, but it’s been really hard waiting around,” she said with a chuckle.

“Sorry to worry you,” Brian said flatly.

“No, no, it’s completely fine. I hope you slept well. Anyway…” she moved in closer and got on her knees so her face was relatively level with Brian’s.

“Like I said earlier, I’m not really sure what we should do now. I know that it was irresponsible of me to say that I want to help you without knowing exactly how to help you, but I at least wanted to remove you from any immediate danger, you know?”

Brian nodded, his expression remaining neutral.


“So, for starters… could you tell me what really happened with Timmy Osment?” she asked softly.

Brian’s face darkened.

“Actually, you know what, nevermind. We don’t need to figure out anything today. Maybe we should instead start with some food?” she said, hurriedly changing the subject.

Brian returned to normal, and asked “What time is it?”

Allison checked her phone, and replied “6:57 PM. You slept for a long time, you must have really needed it.”

Brian’s eyes drifted away from hers, as he looked around the room.


“Everything is so big. I’ve never seen anything like this,” he said after a moment.

Allison looked confused. “Really? Did you not see anything big before they sent you to me?”

Brian resumed eye contact. “They didn’t shrink me down until the moment before I entered your room,” he said plainly. Allison was shocked. 

“Those were your first moments being tiny? You seemed so… calm, though. Like nothing about it was strange.” Brian shrugged.

“I had other stuff on my mind.”

“Fair enough. Anyway, how about some dinner? Is there anything you would like? I can order whatever.” Brian shrugged once more.

“I’m not picky. Please order something that you would like.” he said.

“You don’t need to be so considerate of me, you know, but thank you. I need to use the bathroom, and I’ll think about what would be easy for somebody… well, small to eat,” she said.

“Oh, that reminds me. Do you need to use…?”

Brian shook his head no.

“Okay. I’ll turn the TV on for now.” 

With that, she turned the television on and left the room. Unfortunately for Brian, she did not wait to see what channel it was left on, nor what program had just started.


“Hello, and welcome to the 7:00 news,” a middle-aged newsman started.

“Let’s start once again with the biggest story of the day, the potentially final update to the trial of Brian Bentley, the man who murdered Timmy Osment, ‘America’s Little Brother.’”

Brian’s eyes widened.

“As we reported yesterday, Brian Bentley was sent to the ‘Silver Strip’ Chevalier facility today, and we can confirm that Brian Bentley, 21, is now dead, executed by a Chevalier. As per policy, the ‘Silver Strip’ will not release the details of which specific Chev got him, or the details of his execution, but we can only hope that he got exactly what he deserved. Now, we have interviews with the family members of Brian Bentley, and what they have to say about today’s events…”


~


Allison finished her business, and started to head back to the living room.

Should I get… pizza? No, too greasy. Needs to be easy to cut… oh wait, who said it needs to be solid? Get some soup, genius!

Having come up with an idea, Allison strolled into the living room to bounce it off Brian. When she arrived, she saw that his eyes were glued to the television. She decided to see what was so interesting, and she saw that a middle aged woman was talking to a man with a microphone. Allison was too pleased with her good idea to fully notice that the woman’s hair was black as night, and her eyes were a striking green. She decided to listen in.


“Look, I’ve made my stance on this clear time and time again. That man stopped being my son the day he decided to become a criminal. I feel no differently about today than I would any other day. Please stop harassing me.”


Gee, that’s harsh, Allison thought, before her eyes drifted down to the news card at the bottom of the screen, which contained the woman’s name.


“Laura Bentley.”


Allison’s heart stopped. She charged for the remote and turned the TV off, standing in front of it with her arms spread for good measure, as if to guard Brian from anything it might contain. She nervously looked at him.


His eyes were wide. He was sweating. He was pale. He was slightly shaking. His whole body was tense. He looked awful.


Convinced that the television would do no more damage, she inched towards the trembling man and kneeled down, so her face was once more at his level.


“Brian?” she asked softly.

Brian did not respond, he only continued to stare in the direction of the television.

“Brian, look at me,” she repeated, ever so gently teasing his chin towards her with the tip of her fingernail.

Brian locked eyes with her, and Allison truly had no idea what to say. She was too smart to bother asking if he was okay. She only continued to look into his small green eyes, a look of utmost concern on her face. After a small eternity, Brian spoke first.


“The world abandoned me,” he said, barely more than a whisper. Allison’s heart fractured.

“I won’t abandon you,” she said, matching his whisper. She softly stroked the side of his face with her right index finger, while supporting his back with her left.


They stayed like this for a while, Brian looking towards Allison but not at her, while she gently provided him with some physical reassurance.


~


Neither of them spoke for the rest of the night. Allison ordered some soup, and they ate in silence. Eventually, she could tell that Brian was getting sleepy again, despite having slept for hours not too long prior. She took him in her palm, again marvelling at how light and delicate he was, and moved to her bedroom.


“I have another bedroom, but I’d like it if you slept in here, so I’m nearby in case something happens,” she said softly.

“I set up a towel on my nightstand here, and laid a clean, soft shirt over it. The shirt pocket is right there, so please use that as a blanket. We can figure out something better tomorrow. You don’t seem to mind the whole, er, lack of clothes thing, but I’ll see what I can do about that as well,” she continued. Indeed, Brian had not once complained, nor even acknowledged that he had been naked through everything that had happened. Allison tried not to think about it, but it was getting hard to ignore.


With that, she gently placed Brian atop the shirt, and he instantly made his way for the shirt pocket. At that moment, though, a realization struck Allison like a bolt of lightning.

“Oh, fuck, I’m such a goddamn idiot!” she exclaimed, bringing one hand to her forehead. Brian turned towards her, an eyebrow raised. Allison calmed herself, straightened her shirt, and extended one finger to her new roommate.


“My name is Allison Starr,” she said, “it is very nice to meet you.”

“Star?” Brian asked

“It has two ‘r’s, but yes. Starr,” she replied.

Brian had the smallest hint of a smile for a moment, before extending his fist out to the gigantic finger before him.

“My name is Brian Bentley. Like the car. Nice to meet you.”


With that, he reached forward and tapped her finger with his fist in a finger-fistbump. The slight sensation at the tip of her finger sent what felt like an electric shock throughout Allison’s whole body. She smiled at him warmly, before making her way towards her closet to pick out some night clothes. Once she was ready for bed, she sank into her mattress, before looking over at her nightstand. She saw a small lump nestled into the shirt pocket, with a head peeking out of the edge. The head had messy black hair and striking green eyes- eyes that were staring right at her.


“Allison?” he said, calling her by name for the first time.

“What is it, Brian?” she replied.

“Thank you for saving me,” he said softly.

“You’re welcome, Brian,” she said.


I know what I want to do next, Allison thought.

I want to make him happy.

 

With that, she turned off the light, rested her head on the pillow, and they both drifted into a peaceful sleep.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

What do you think should happen next? Let me know. This story is not over!