- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I studied the car ride scene from Spider-Man: Homecoming for this. This chapter is literally all dialogue. I hope you enjoy it!

~

Allison was frozen, her heart pounding. Cathy simply stood there, slowly rocking Brian back and forth between her fingers. Her eyes were trained on Allison, waiting to see what she would do. Cathy suddenly tightened her grip on Brian, causing him to make a small noise of discomfort. This brought Allison back into reality, and her mind started going into overdrive.


Calm down, Allie, she thought. I can’t panic. No matter what happens from here on out, I absolutely can’t let my real emotions show. This is a poker game. First, I need to figure out what she’s thinking. 

Putting on her best poker face, Allison decided to speak first.


“Cathy, listen to me…” she started, slowly and calmly. Before she could go on, though, Cathy raised her other hand, signalling Allison to stop.

“Don’t try, Allie, Brian already told me everything,” she said, her gaze ever fixed on Allison.

Brian… told her? Allison wondered. Why would he do that?

At that, her eyes drifted down to the one inch man in Cathy’s grasp. Looking at his face, she felt an unexpected wave of reassurance fall over her.


Seeing as how Brian Bentley was a naturally expressionless person, Allison had learned to read his emotions and thoughts through his eyes. Looking at his eyes right then, as they gazed at her with the intensity of a laser beam, they told her one thing:

Trust me.


Allison could tell that he was trying to put on a brave face for her, but he was secretly terrified. Trusting Brian, she decided to put on an air of smugness, as if nothing Cathy could say would surprise her.

“Oh… r-really?” asked Allison with an awkward smirk, immediately cursing herself for her nervous stutter.

“What exactly did he tell you?” she continued. Cathy gave the smallest of grins.


“Well…” Cathy began, “I accidentally entered the wrong room when looking for the bathroom, and I saw this little pest. The moment he saw me, he immediately began screaming and begging for help.”

Allison was more than a little confused, but she didn’t let it show. She only raised an eyebrow.

“He told me that you smuggled him out of the facility, and you’ve been keeping him here for five days,” she continued.

Allison was shocked.

That’s… the truth. Don’t tell me… does he seriously want to get away from me? she thought. Immediately, though, she remembered Brian’s instruction to trust him, and kept listening.


“Then, he told me all about how you’ve been tormenting and torturing him the whole time. You really should have heard him beg me to take him away from you. It was rather pathetic. Whatever you’ve done, it definitely screwed him up in the head,” Cathy said, a light smirk overtaking her gorgeous face.


There it is, Allison thought. Keeping her face neutral, she looked down at Brian once more. He gave her the smallest of winks, encouraging her to go along with it.

Brian, you’re a fucking genius. This is it. Now, I need to play along with this. Starting now, I’m a secretly sadistic woman who smuggled Brian out with the intent to continuously torture him. For the love of god, don’t let those acting classes go to waste.


Allison let out a small laugh, putting on a lightly arrogant persona. She wanted to combine her nervousness of being caught with a fake air of sadistic glee. She hoped that the persona would appeal to Cathy’s own sadistic nature without raising suspicion.

“He sure was quick to try and escape. Don’t think I’m going to forget that, little one. Unfortunately for you, you really picked the wrong person to ask for help,” she said.


At that, Cathy let out a chuckle, appreciating the irony of the situation. She tightened her grip on Brian again, causing him to squirm in discomfort. It pained Allison to see him in distress, but she knew that she absolutely couldn’t break character, as Cathy was hyper focused on her face. Now that the persona had been established, she decided to press the issue.


“Well, Cathy, you found him. What are you going to do with this information?” she asked. Cathy put one finger to her chin, her gaze never breaking.

“I’m… not sure. It’s a lot to process, Allie,” she said slowly. Allison saw an opportunity to direct the conversation.

“How about we go sit down, then? Let’s have a drink and talk about it,” she suggested. Cathy nodded, her expression slightly clouded. Allison motioned for her to follow, and they all moved into the kitchen. In devastating silence, Allison quickly pulled out some wine glasses. She then opened the fridge and poured some wine. Through it all, she could feel Cathy’s gaze piercing into her soul. Allison was hoping that a drink would loosen Cathy up, and make her less likely to notice any irregularities in her story.


My two goals are this, Allison thought as she poured the wine. I need Cathy to believe that I only kept Brian to torture him, and I need to get her out of the apartment.

Having resolved herself to these goals, she guided Cathy out to the sectional, where they both took a seat. Allison placed the wine glasses on the table in front of them. Cathy leaned in to grab hers, while at the same time extending out the hand that held Brian. She unceremoniously dropped him onto the table below from a small height. What to Cathy was several inches to him was multiple feet, and Brian crashed into the floor with a cry of pain. Once again, Allison forced herself not to react. 

For all I know, everything is a test. She could be doing this just to see if I react with sympathy, she thought.


Having deposited Brian, Cathy grabbed her glass of wine and reclined into the sofa. Her gaze finally moved away from Allison, and settled on Brian. Allison was relieved that she had a little more room to think.

“Well, Allie, start talking,” Cathy said. Allison wanted every moment she could to prepare her answers, so she decided to play coy.

“What do you want me to talk about?” she asked.

“Well, how you ended with this little bug on your table, of course,” Cathy said slowly.

Allison took note of the expression on Cathy’s face. To put it mildly, Cathy looked hungry. Her gaze was simultaneously laser focused and glassed over, as she gazed at Brian while softly biting her lower lip. Allison realized she could use this to her advantage.


She looks desperate for him. She has completely dropped her concern for my health, so she probably isn’t thinking about what happened at the facility today. I can’t let her connect Brian to what happened. If she makes the connection between me asking about innocent convicts and Brian, this is over. I need to keep her attention on Brian, give the wine time to take effect.


“Well…” Allison started, “do you remember what we talked about on the morning of Brian’s SPAR session?”

Cathy pondered for a moment, before her eyes widened in realization.

“Yes… you admitted that you enjoyed being a Chev more than you let on. That’s why you showed up to the facility so early, to catch Brian,” she said. Her tone was soft and serious, a far cry from the bubbly flirtatious woman Allison was used to.

Actually, I was at the facility so early because I was trying to avoid you, Allison thought.


“That’s right, Cathy. I was much more eager to get my hands on Brian than I let on,” she said.

“Why weren’t you just honest with me, Allie?” Cathy asked, a hint of sadness in her voice. Allison quickly came up with a lie.

“Well… I was just embarrassed. It took me a while to figure out that I enjoyed it, and by then I felt like I was pretty committed to acting like I didn’t. I guess I just didn’t want to admit defeat. I’m sorry,” Allison said with a dry chuckle. Cathy reciprocated her chuckle, her eyes still trained on Brian.


“What’s done is done, Allie. At least I know now,” she said. “So, what happened when Brian showed up?”

“Well…” Allison started, “I started off slow… tried the usual thing to get him to come clean, relive his guilt, all that stuff.”

“How’d that work?” Cathy asked.

“Not great. He isn’t guilty in the slightest,” Allison replied. She immediately cursed herself for her choice of words. She really didn’t want to be associating the words not guilty with Brian.

“I-I mean, he told me it didn’t really bother him. Said it didn’t matter. Really cold blooded, this one,” she quickly elaborated. Cathy made a noise of disapproval, her face slightly tightening in anger.


“Looks like the news was accurate about that one,” she grumbled, “what happened after the pleasantries?”

“I, uh, well, began the session, if you know what I mean,” Allison said nervously. “I beat him around… a bit… threatened to do all kinds of stuff, you know.”

Fuck, I need to be more descriptive if she’s going to believe me, she thought. 

As if to confirm her fears, Cathy finally looked away from Brian, a suspicious look in her eyes.

Shit! I need to draw the conversation away from this.

“A-Anyway, before I knew it there were only five or so minutes left. The hour went by way too quickly, you know?” Allison quickly said.


“Mmm. I know how that feels,” Cathy said, before looking back at Brian. Allison was relieved.

“So, I was getting ready to execute him, but I just couldn’t do it. Not only was I far from satisfied, but one measly hour didn’t seem like enough for the infamous Brian Bentley. So, I… well, like he said, I smuggled him out,” she said. At that, she nervously waited for Cathy’s response. This was the crucial moment. Allison had admitted to the crime, and she had to see how Cathy would react.


After a terrifying silence, Cathy turned back to Allison.

“Can I be honest with you, Allie?” she asked. Allison’s blood ran cold.

She didn’t believe me. This is over, she thought. She nodded in response. Cathy leaned in close.

“I had thought about doing the same thing myself,” she whispered in a sultry tone.


Allison’s brain was pulled in multiple directions. She was happy that Cathy seemingly bought it, but also shocked that Cathy had actually thought about doing it.

“Y-You’re kidding,” Allison replied, struggling to maintain her persona.

“Not one bit, Allie,” Cathy said, before pulling away and looking at Brian once more.

“I’m more than a little surprised that you actually did it, though,” she continued.


Reclaiming her persona, Allison flashed a slightly dangerous smile.

“Me too. I’ve learned a lot about myself in these past five days,” she said. Cathy laughed, clearly amused by Allison’s declaration, before taking another sip of wine. To Allison’s relief, Cathy had been sipping her wine throughout the conversation, and she was hoping that it would be taking effect soon.

“I’m proud of you, Allie. I’ll have to give you some tips later on. So, how exactly did you smuggle him out?” she asked, turning to face Allison with a curious smile on her face.


Instinctively, Allison blushed a bright crimson, which caused Cathy to cackle. After she calmed down, Allison reluctantly pointed to her breasts, which caused Cathy to laugh once more. Allison wondered if the wine was making her more giggly.

“Between your boobs? Oh, that’s hilarious. I bet he just loved that.”

They both glanced at Brian, who through all this had remained silent, tracking the conversation with his eyes.


Allison noticed that he had a peculiar expression on his face. Naturally, he looked scared, but there were a few other emotions thrown in there as well. He looked guilty, as if in penance for trying to escape. He looked embarrassed, as if recalling the sensation of being between Allison’s breasts. He also looked frustrated, as if lamenting his bad luck that Cathy wouldn’t help him. 


He’s playing a role, too, Allison realized. All of those emotions were false. He had only pretended to try and escape, he hadn’t cared about being between Allison’s breasts, and he must have somehow known that Cathy wouldn’t want to help him.  

I’m playing the role of the sadistic kidnapper, he’s playing the role of the tortured child murderer.

Brian looked in Allison’s direction, and she gave him the smallest of winks, as if to encourage him to keep it up.

We can do this, Brian, Allison thought, let’s keep this play going.


Suddenly, Cathy realized something.

“Oh! That’s why you didn’t want me hugging you and jumping around back then!” she exclaimed, before cracking up once more. Allison forced herself to laugh as well, awkwardly confirming Cathy’s suspicions. After calming down, Cathy kept going.


“So, that’s how you got him here, what happened next?” she asked, her eyes sparkling. Allison noticed that she was definitely loosening up. Once again, she decided to play coy.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“What have you done to him in the last five days?” Cathy elaborated.


Allison’s blood ran cold.

Shit, she thought, I need to come up with some torture ideas.

She sat in silence for a moment, desperately trying to unlock the sadistic part of her brain. She could tell that Cathy was getting impatient.

Shit, I need more time! I need to stall.

“Oh, come on, Cathy…” Allison said shyly. “You’re gonna make me talk about that? It’s so embarrassing…”


Cathy groaned.

“Oh, please. You can’t lock up on me now. You can't tell me that you’ve had him for five days and not tell me what you’ve done to him. Spill it, sister,” she said.

She’s right, if I don’t tell her something it will be suspicious, Allison thought. I need more fucking time! I can’t be sadistic under pressure!

At that, she glanced at Brian. He was looking at her with a determined look in his eyes. Allison realized that he was asking her to let him take over, and she felt a wave of gratitude wash over her

Thank you, Brian. I love you, she thought, not even realizing that she just declared her love for him.


“What about you, little man, why are you so quiet? What, you afraid to relive all the fun stuff we’ve done together? Why don’t you tell my friend here all about it?” she said. Brian started to speak, but he was abruptly hushed.

“Be quiet, bug, the humans are talking,” Cathy said sternly. Brian promptly shut his mouth.

“Wait… Cathy, are you the reason he’s been so quiet?” Allison asked. Cathy gave a sly grin.

“Well, let’s just say I gave him a strong incentive to be quiet. I got rather tired of his endless begging,” she said. Allison suddenly became very angry.

What… the fuck… did you do to him? she thought angrily. It became very hard to maintain her persona, but she somehow pulled through.


“Anyway, Allie, you were saying?” Cathy said. Just like that, the pressure was back on.

Shit, why can’t I think like this under pressure?! The same thing happened when I first met Brian! she thought. 

At that, she remembered something.

Wait… the same thing happened with Brian, but then I thought of a whole bunch of things once I got angry. What did I threaten to do to him, again?


“Well, I told him all about how I usually just squish them under my feet. I let him think I was actually going to do it a few times. I would put my foot or shoe on him, and slowly increase the pressure, you know,” she started.

“Mmm…” Cathy said, clearly engrossed.

“I also did that, but with my hands. I brought my fist down right on him, tried to smother him under my palm, that kind of stuff. I sat on him a lot. I made sure it was bad enough to hurt, but not enough to kill. I, uh… made sure it s-smelled, too,” she continued, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable due to her graphic descriptions. Cathy simply sat there, eyes glistening, encouraging her to go on.


“I stuck him in my shoe a lot. I would feel his tiny body under my toes as I walked around. A-Always my gym shoes, of course. And, uh… well… I did stuff in the t-toilet, too,” she said, her stomach turning. Cathy laughed, amused at the mental image. Allison couldn’t continue down that line of descriptions, though.


“I jammed him up my nose a few times, really made sure he was… c-covered… and, uh, I also put him between my boobs a lot. I squeezed, tried to suffocate him, that kind of thing.”

“W-What else did you… do?” asked Cathy, breathing slightly heavier.

“I… put him in my mouth, a whole bunch,” Allison said. Cathy’s eyes widened.

“I rolled him around, sucked on him, bit him, threatened to swallow him and stuff. So… yeah. That’s the kind of stuff I’ve been doing, okay?” she finished.


Through all this, Allison noticed that Cathy’s hand had been drifting lower and lower. At that moment, it was up against a very delicate spot as Cathy listened intently, clearly hanging onto every word. Allison was already nauseous enough at her own descriptions, but she didn’t want to call Cathy out. She wanted her to remain distracted, so she chose not to bring it up.


“Mmm… not bad, Allie… tell me, though, have you ever used him… sexually?” Cathy asked, enunciating the final word in a breathy tone.

Out of instinct, Allison turned bright red. This was completely accidental, but luckily Cathy took that in a good way.

“I’ll take that as a yes, then,” she said with a giggle. “You don’t need to be embarrassed, Allie, we’re both girls here.”


Allison regained herself, although she refused to look at Brian.

“A-Anyway, it has been that sort of stuff. A lot of it was emotional and mental torment, though. I don’t want to kill or permanently damage my new toy, after all.”

“Oh, Allie… those conditions really limit you, but oh well. I’m still proud,” Cathy said with a grin.


At that, Allison decided to press the important issue. Cathy seemed convinced of Allison’s lie, and the wine seemed to be taking effect. She took a deep breath.

“So, Cathy…” she started. Cathy made a questioning noise.

“What do you think about me smuggling him out? I… committed a pretty serious crime,” Allison said hesitantly. Cathy pondered carefully for a moment.


“Well… I suppose it would be rather hypocritical for me to criticize you for that, wouldn’t it?” she said with a sly grin and a twinkle in her eyes. Allison was perplexed.

What is she…?

The implication dawned on her.

Wait… she can’t be serious…

“Cathy…” Allison said slowly, “are you saying that you’ve…?”

“Who knows?” Cathy said, before taking another sip. Allison was horrified at the suggestion, and she desperately tried to keep her true feelings hidden.

“Allie, what do you think the purpose of the Shrink Penalty is?” Cathy asked.

“What do you mean?” Allison replied, confused at the change of topic.


“I mean, what makes the Shrink Penalty different from the electric chair? Why do people specifically want the worst-of-the-worst to be shrunken down?” Cathy continued. Allison made a questioning noise, her eyes narrowed in confusion. Cathy leaned in close.


The torture,” she purred.

“People don’t want these criminals to just die, they want them to suffer. The goal is to create as much agony for them as possible, in penance of their disgusting crimes. With that in mind, don’t you think the hour long time limit is somewhat arbitrary?” she asked.

Allison stared at her in horror. Cathy giggled, before draining the rest of her wine.


“I’m gonna go get a refill. Keep an eye on the bug for me, would you?” she said, before standing up.

Once Cathy was out of sight, Allison turned to Brian. She leaned in close, and started to whisper to him. She wanted to get his input, or see if he had a plan. Just when she was about to speak, though, Brian frantically waved his hands. He then put one finger to his lips while shaking his head. Allison quickly understood what he was getting at.

Don’t take the risk, she might be listening.


Allison quietly sighed in frustration, before leaning back. Her face was painted in pure concern, she desperately wanted to make sure that Brian was okay. Perhaps sensing this, Brian gave her a thumbs up and a shaky smile. He then motioned for her to keep going.

Why is he the one reassuring me? Allison thought. No, I need to be the one looking out for him.

At that, she flashed Brian her calmest, most reassuring smile. She then mouthed the words “it’s going to be okay.” 

He gratefully smiled, before quickly returning to his earlier persona. A moment later, Cathy plopped back on the sofa, more wine in hand. Allison prepared herself for more, at least finding some comfort in the fact that Cathy was no longer thinking about what happened at the facility.


“Say, Allie, does little Brian here have anything to do with what happened at the facility?” she asked, before fixing her intense gaze on Allison.

Allison’s blood froze.

Fuck.

“W-What do you mean?” she replied.

“Well, you were so freaked out, and you looked so sick. Don’t think I’ve stopped worrying about you, you know!” Cathy said concernedly, never breaking eye contact.

Fuck, shit, fuck! Does she know? Is this a test? Is that why she’s staring at me?!

She realized that this was the most crucial moment for her to maintain her sadistic persona.


I need to draw the conversation back to Brian. Bring it back to her obsession.

“Yeah, you got me. I was up late ‘experimenting’ with Brian. I wanted to be prepared for today’s session,” she said with a laugh. “I took it too far, and that’s why I felt awful today.”

Cathy returned the laugh, finally breaking eye contact.

“I see, I see,” she said with a giggle.

It worked, Allison thought.


“You seemed more than tired, though, Allie. You looked scared, to be honest. What else were we talking about before the session…?” she asked.

It didn’t work. Fuck, I jinxed it! If she brings up the topic of innocent convicts, we’re dead. What do I do?! What else did we talk about?!

Allison panicked.

“B-Breathing technique!” she exclaimed. Cathy raised an eyebrow at her unexpected outburst. Allison moved quickly to direct the conversation away.


“You were telling me all about ‘box breathing,’ remember?” Allison asked. “Where you breath in and out while counting to four.”

“Oh, yeah, that’s right,” Cathy said after a moment.

Keep it going, draw attention away from the conversation itself, Allison thought.

“Yeah, you were telling me about that awesome technique. I tried it out, and it really helped at calming me down during the session,” she continued.

“Oh, Allie, I’m so glad to hear that. I’m happy I could help,” Cathy said with a smile.

“Me, too, Cathy. I don’t say this enough, but thank you for everything you do for me. You've been such an amazing friend since I became a Chev, and I can always count on you for help,” Allison said, hoping to distract her further. Cathy blushed, and set her wine down to give Allison a hug.

“Oh, thank you so much, Allie. You’re so sweet,” Cathy gushed.


This is good, keep it going, Allison thought.

“You know, I actually learned a similar breathing technique once. Well, I’m not sure if it’s really a technique, but it’s a way to focus on your breathing,” she said.

“Oh?” replied Cathy, taking a sip of her wine.

“Yeah, it’s, uh, well what you do is take a deep breath, but focus on expanding your belly instead of your chest. I think I read that it’s better for you,” Allison continued.

“That’s interesting, I’ll have to give that a try,” Cathy said, before setting her glass down.


“Don’t think you can distract from the main issue here, though,” she said.

A pang of fear assaulted Allison’s body, but she was able to maintain her persona.

“What issue might that be?” she asked playfully. Cathy gave Allison an intense, terrifying stare.


“When are you going to let me play with that little bug over there?” she asked.


~


The room went silent. Allison stared at Cathy in shock, while Brian closed his eyes in resignation. He had seen this coming, while Allison had not. Allison managed to keep her cool, though, and decided to act like she had.


“No way, sister,” she said with a dismissive laugh. “Brian is mine, and mine alone. I don’t share my toys.”

Cathy groaned, and gave her a condescending smile.

“Oh, please, Allie. Sharing is half the fun in times like these. You really think it’s okay to hog such a tiny, delicious, awful, disgusting child murdering bug all to yourself? This is the Brian Bentley!” she said. “Don’t forget, the whole point of this is to make him suffer, and I can do it so much better than you. No offense.”


Allison shook her head.

“The answer is no. I can’t trust him with anyone else, especially you. No offense,” she replied. At that, Cathy dropped her lighthearted tone, and suddenly became stern.

“Allie, this is Brian Bentley. He is the one bug I’ve wanted to play with more than anything else. I can’t tell you how excited I was when I found out he was going to the Silver Strip, and then how angry I was that you got him. This is my chance to live out my greatest wish, and I simply must have a taste.”


Allison did not respond, even in the face of Cathy’s terrifying gaze. Cathy suddenly lightened up.

“Come on, Allie. It’s not like I’m asking to borrow him, I just want to have a little fun! It can be right now, just let me have a little session with him?” she asked.

Allison did not respond.

“What about ten minutes? Just ten minutes? Come on, please?” she continued, sidling up to Allison like a cat. 

Allison did not respond. At that, Cathy retreated to her original position, and pulled out her phone with a teasing grin on her face.


“Well, if I can’t convince you, then maybe I should just give someone down at the Silver Strip a little call?” she asked playfully.

Allison’s blood froze.

“Y-You would seriously do that?” she asked nervously. Cathy grinned even wider.

“I wonder…” she replied, waving her phone around as if it was a magic wand.

I genuinely can’t tell if she’s joking or not, Allison thought. Her mind was racing through all the possible scenarios. Breaking out in a cold sweat, she looked down at Brian. What she saw broke her heart.


He was shaking. For the first time, Allison couldn’t tell if he was acting or not. He was simply staring straight ahead, a look of dread on his face. Sensing Allison’s gaze, he looked up at her. He took a deep breath, and gave her the smallest hint of a smile. He was giving her his permission. His eyes were saying “I can take it.”


No, Brian, you really can’t! she thought. God fucking damn it, what am I supposed to do?!

“Come on, Allie…” Cathy cooed, “what’s ten minutes versus never seeing him again?”

Allison closed her eyes.

I’m so sorry, Brian.

“F-Fine… t-ten minutes…” she said. Cathy beamed.


“Perfect…” Cathy said, slow and seductive. “Where can I take him?”

“Wait!” Allison exclaimed. “I have some conditions. One, you can’t do it alone.”

“Aww, why?” Cathy whined.

“It goes into my other conditions. You can’t kill him, or permanently injure him. I can’t trust you to follow those rules, so I need to be there to make sure you do,” Allison continued.

“Oh, come on, Allie, you know I would n-”

Catherine,” Allison said, loudly and sternly. Cathy stared at her for a moment.

“Fair enough. In that case, why don’t we do it together?”


Allison was caught off guard.

“What?” she asked incredulously. “W-Why should I have to participate?”

“It’ll be the first two-Chev session extravaganza! It’ll be fun, and you can learn directly from the master!” Cathy exclaimed.

“No, Cathy, I really don’t want to play with him,” Allison replied. Cathy looked puzzled.


“Okay, so first you say that I can’t play with him because only you are allowed to, but then I offer to let us play with him together, and you say no? Which is it, Allie?” she asked frustratedly.


Shit, she’s right, Allison thought. This could be my chance to prove that I’ve been actually torturing him. If I decline, it’ll look suspicious.

She took a breath.

But I don’t want to fucking torture him! I promised that I would never hurt him! This fucking sucks! Why did I let her in?! Why did I leave my door open?! Why did I let her use the bathroom?! Why didn’t I fucking think?! FUCK!


While Allison was having her internal freak out, she once again looked at Brian. He was staring right at her, his gaze more intense than she had ever seen from him before. His face, his eyes, his body language, they were all screaming one thing:

I trust you, Allie.


Allison closed her eyes in resignation.

“Fine, Cathy. We’ll do it together. But I swear to god, it will only be ten minutes.”

Cathy smiled even wider.

“Cross my heart, babe. I’ll prove to you that I can be a good girl. Maybe next time that means you’ll give me more,” she happily said with a wink.

Next time?! Allison thought with horror. This is going to be an ongoing issue. I can't get into this right now, though. Fuck! I need to take some safety precautions.


“…I’ll set the timer,” Allison said after a moment of silence. She pulled out her phone.

“Oh, shit. Let me check something quickly, Cathy,” she said, before fiddling with the device.

“Everything good, Allie?” Cathy asked.

“Yeah, just an important email. Anyway, here's the timer,” Allison said, showing Cathy the screen. Indeed, the clock app was open, and the timer was set to ten minutes, just waiting to be started.


“Excellent,” Cathy said, trying and failing to contain her excitement. “Let’s get started, then.”

Allison tapped her phone, and set it to the side, screen down. The two women slowly looked down to the frightened, naked, one inch man on the table.

 

The session had begun.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Alright, next chapter will be rough. What do you think will happen? Let me know. This story is not over!