- Text Size +

Nick was having a very bad day.  He’d been working on a shrink ray for the better part of two years. His wife, Jen, had nagged him about spending so much of his time on it.

 

“You never pay attention to me.”, she said, a downcast look on her face.

 

“I know, baby, but, when this pays off, I’ll have plenty of time.  Just think, shrinking things makes it so much easier to move them!  Smaller people would take up less space!”

 

“*sigh*  I guess, but, I miss you so much.”  She had walked out of his laboratory.

 

He shook his head to clear it.  A month since that talk, and it had been ready.  There had been a storm raging outside, but, he had the lba grounded enough.  

 

As he hit the power switch, lightning filled the window next to him, and a loud electric CRACK filled the air.

 

As he looked around, when the glare faded, he saw a screw that had fallen off of his machine.

 

The problem was, it was twice his size.

 

“Shit! It worked! But… now I need to get Jen’s attention. Quick!:

 

 

The floor shook beneaht him, and a deafening CREEK was heard.

 

 

He turned around, and silloueted in the door behind him was his red headed wife.

 

She seemed to be about a mile tall.

 

“NICK, ARE YOU OK? THAT LIGHTNING TOOK OUT THE POWER.”

 

He stared, as the floor shook again. The titan lumbered forward, with an earth shaking THOOM of each footstep.

 

Her mountanous sneaker loomed above him. Her denim clad legs soared into the sky.

 

“NICK?”

 

He covered his ears, at her booming voice.

 

Her foot whooshed over him, coming to the ground with another deafning THOOM.

 

“HE KEEPS THIS PLACE SUCH A MESS.”

 

 

As he turned around, he saw his giant wife squatting down, picking up small bits that had fallen off of the machine.

 

Her ass filled his field of view.  Denim covered half of it, followed by a huge pink stipe of her underwear’s waistband.  What was only a few inches of her butt crack, seemed a giant cavern to Nick.

 

He ran forward, grabbing the denim.  He began to climb.

 

 

“I NEED TO LAY OFF OF THE SWEETS. JUST BOUGHT THESE JEANS A MONTH AGO, AND I’M ALREADY ALMOST BUSTING OUT OF THEM”, she said, with a rumbling laugh.

 

Nick was a very avid outdoorsperson, he went rock climbing three times a month.  This meant he was able to get up to the waistband of her underwear quickly.

 

 

 

“HE’S NOT HERE. PROBABLY IN THE LIVING ROOM.” So saying the immense woman stood up, pulling her jeans up across her gigantic booty.

 

Nick held on for dear life. As she finished standing up, he realized he was on the waistband of her jeans.

 

Her hand soared down, scratching one mountainous cheek. Then, she set off, causing Nick’s world to shake.

 

He was able to get as far as halfway up the white t shirt she wore.  They had reached the living room, and Nick held onto Jen’s shirt as she sat down.

 

His strength had been the only thing saving him from falling into the back of his wife’s jeans.

 

After she settled down, a electric feeling came over Nick. He watched everything around him grow.  Afterward, he guessed he was about 3 times smaller.

 

Rumbling thunder echoed around him.  He realized that he was so small, he could no longer hear Jen’s voice normally. It was now like booming thunder.

 

He continued his climb upwards, reaching her shoulder. He pulled on her shoulder length auburn tresses, hoping to get her attention.  

 

Jen was sitting, watching a sitcom, when she felt a very small tug on her hair. ‘Probably got it caught’, she thought, as she moved the strands around.

 

“Jen! NOO!”, Nick screamed as her gigantic fingers threatened to smash him.

 

It was only by luck that he managed to swing himself onto her thumb.

 

Everything wooshed around sickeningly. After what felt like a hour, he found himself looking at the giant wall that was the crotch of his wife’s jeans. She had put her hand in her lap.

 

The hand quickly moved upwards, followed by it’s twin.  A deafing roar was heard. He looked up, and in the far distance, he saw her bellybutton. Jen had stretched and yawned.

 

He was gobsmacked at how gigantic she was.

 

She had had her jeans’s zipper open. Nick began to climb. Soon he saw the ginger forest of her pubic hair in the gap between the two sides of her fly.  She had gone commando, apparently.

 

He reached the button of her jeans.  As he started to go up it, her stomach expanded, and there was an eardrum shattering explosion.

 

 

“UUURRRPPPPP!!!!”

 

“’cuse me”, Jen chuckled. Nick might focus on his work, but, he was a great cook. ‘Which explains why I’m getting too big for by britches’, she thought with a smirk.

 

As a consequence of his wife’s thunderous belch, the button of her jeans had burst off. The action flung Nick across the room.  

 

He landed in water.  No, wait. Too thick to be water.  He had landed in a glass of Coke.

 

The liquid around him soon swirled into a tidal wave, as the booms of his wife’s footsteps rumbled closer.

 

He looked toward the living room, and saw her moving closer.

 

When she stopped in front of the counter, he got another eyeful of his wife’s enormous red haired crotch. She had taken her jeans off.

 

 

Another deafening rumble. However, now knowing what it was, Nick could tell it was a human voice. One increased in volume by many times over.

 

Her skyscraper sized fingers gripped the glass, and the sea of Coke around Nick foamed and shook.

 

He gaped in horror, as Jen’s immense mouth opened.

 

 

Nick had seen Honey, I Shrunk The Kids, as a kids. He never thought he’d been in a real life version of it.

 

He could see the rocks that were her teeth surge closer. As everything around him tumbled into the collosal maw of his wife, he screamed.

 

As he rushed through her mouth, towards the giant tunnel of her throat, he leaped as hard as he could up.

 

He just barely grabber her uvula, as the ocean below him rushed downward.

 

 

Hot wind rushed by him, with another explosion.

 

 

UURRRPPPPP!!!!!

 

 

“That was a big one.”, Jen laughed.  She set the glass down and looked at the clock. It was almost 11. She walked back to the living room, and turned off the TV. ‘He’ll be back, soon’, she thought, as she walked to the bathroom, shedding her shirt and bra.

 

Turning on ther water, she waited for a few seconds, and stepped under the spray.

 

 

 

Deafened by his wife’s much closer burp., his arms lost their grip. He tumbled forward, landing in the front of her mouth.

 

 

She felt something weird in the front of her mouth. HUCCKK!!  SPITOO!!

 

Nick rocketed forward, bouncing off of the shower wall, and onto the huge tip of his wife’s nose.  Her freckled cheeks stretched far away, her gorgeous green eyes off in the distance.

 

He took a deep breath and began to climb Jen’s nose.  He felt another electric charge inside, and her face swelled larger in front of him.  When he got to the bottom of her eye, he saw he was about as big as one of the eyelashes.  The deafening waterfall shut off, and he grabbed onto the closest lash. Again, he hung on as the world around him shook.

 

 

Jen looked in the mirror, and smiled.  Not bad looking,for being 37.  She saw something very tiny wiggle itself into her bottom eyelashes. She put her face closer to the mirror.  It was the barely discernable, but, the way it moved.  It seemed to be trying to get her attention.

 

“JEN!”, Nick yelled at the top of his lungs. “IT’S ME!”

 

 

She put her face almost up against the mirror, and gasped. It wasn’t a insect, it was a incredibly tiny person.  “oh, god.  N...Nick?”   She lifted her finger up to her eye. The microscopic speck that was the man she had married fell onto it,and she slowly, carefully moved it to her ear.

 

As Nick grabbed the ridges of his wife’s finger, he soon found himself in front of the huge cavern of her ear canal.  He crawled in, moving as close as he could to her inner ear. Luckily, she kept herself very clean, so there was no earwax for him to get trapped in.

 

 

A itchy sensation filled Jen’s ear. She held as still as she could, knowing it was Nick, crawling inside, so she could hear him.

 

 

Unfornuntely, even the slightest shake of her head was an earthquake for him.  After waiting out a tremor, he got as close as he could to her inner ear. He shouted. “JEN! CAN YOU HEAR ME?”

 

A giant voice boomed around him “YES, I CAN”.  He realized she must have been talking as softly as she could, so he could understand her.

 

“I’m so sorry!  I ignored you in favor of my work, and look where it’s gotten me. I...I love you so much, my flame haired goddess.”

 

Jen laughed softly. He hadn’t called her that in a long time.

 

“It’s ok, babe.  I’ll take care of you, until we can get you back to normal. I love you too, sweetheart.”

 

She felt her ear itch again,and realized Nick was crawling out.  She steadied her finger and slowly brought him back around to her face.

 

 

She looked closely to the bathroom mirror again, and saw him reach forward and kiss her cheek.

 

She  smiled tenderly, and brought him to her lips. Any movement she made would undoubtedly crush him. She felt the faintest sensation on her bottom lip,and knew that Nick had kissed her.

 

There was no way of knowing how long, or even if, Nick would get back to normal size. But, they both thought at the same time, it was til death do us part.  

 

And neither of them would have it any other way.

Chapter End Notes:

Was in a gentle giantess mood, so, here's this.  Not a fan of vore, which is why it wasn't really vore.  ...almost vore?

 

Hope you liked!