- Text Size +

I was once again woken by a text from Sarah in the wee hours of the morning. I hastily unlocked my phone, hoping that she was asking for me to come over again. Sadly that wasn’t the case. All the message said was that I should head to school without her as she had to run some errands and wouldn't be back until after lunch. I threw my phone to the bedside table, dejected. That’s when I noticed the other message that’d been left for me. A large piece of paper lay on my desk, on it wobbly yet legible writing.

My friend, 

I am sorry to admit that despite my best efforts I was discovered last night while you were out with your beau. Julia, your sister, found me in your room and with no plausible alternative I was forced to tell her of your creation, that you’ve named ED-01. I told her this on the condition that she not tell anyone else. After her shock wore off she seemed to accept the answer and the conditions but I would be wary. A serum like the one you’ve created could have drastic and far reaching effects on the world were it to leave this room. 

I have decided it is in the interest of all involved if I make myself scarce, at least for the time being. I will return someday, of that you can be sure, but until then I bid you farewell.

  Your friend, Romeo 

I had to reread the letter a few times for the ramifications of its contents to fully set it. As soon as they had my eyes jumped to my desk, where I was keeping the few remaining samples of ED-01. There should be three vials, one: A base solution, harmless on its own, check. Two: the remains of the  1/1000 serum to rosewater compound, there should still be about 20mL, check. And three: 10mL of undiluted ED-01, gone. My stomach sank. This could only mean one thing. 

I barely paid attention to the clothes I threw on as I hastily got dressed and ran down the hallway to Julia’s room. I hammered on her door,

“Julia? Are you in there? Please open the door!” I was about to redouble my knocking when the door swung open. I looked into Julia’s eyes and realized my worst fears had come true. “You’re taller!” I accused her without hesitation. She only smiled and with strength I was not expecting, grabbed my arm and pulled me into her room. I spun around, ready to accuse her further but was stopped dead in my tracks. 

Julia was 14, she had always been slightly small for her age and the last time I’d checked she was just over 5 foot. Now, she was looking me straight in the eyes. With my momentum shattered all I could do was look her up and down. It was hard to gauge how much her body had changed as she was wearing what looked like our dad’s old workout gear, a baggy hoodie and loose sweatpants. It had always been a favorite outfit of hers and usually completely enveloped her tiny frame, now it was approaching a loose fit. Her smiling, freckled face was framed by her now chest length black hair and despite my brotherly instincts even I had to admit, she looked good. 

“You were saying?” Julia folded her arms and grinned at me, clearly enjoying this moment. I collected myself as best I could.

“Julia, how much did you take?” I prayed that she’d had the sense to only try a drop of the serum but judging from the rate of her growth that was unlikely. Julia frowned and cocked her head. 

“The whole thing of course, there was barely any left.” I felt my legs go to jelly beneath me and actually had to steady myself on my sister’s shoulders. She barely acknowledged the added weight. “Why, is that a problem?” 

“Oh, no. No problem. Except that you took 10,000 doses at once, that’s all.” My mind was reeling. I had no idea if it were possible to overdose on ED-01, or what that would even look like. As it turns out, the answer was right in front of me, and it made itself known. 

As I was steadying myself by gripping Julia’s shoulder I felt it rise slowly and my fingers spread apart as it expanded. I looked up in utter disbelief as Julia’s head crept higher and higher. Above my own and beyond. Her face became flushed and she bit her lower lip as in pleasure. Her growth continued for only a few more seconds but in that time the sweater that was meant for a man twice her age went from loose and baggy, to a perfect fit. Once her spurt subsided she looked down at me, her eyes sparkling. 

“Hey, how tall are you again?” She asked innocently.

“Five, uh, five foot eight.” I couldn’t think but to respond. Julia stepped towards me and placed both her hands on my shoulders as we stood inches apart. I found myself staring at the base of her neck as she placed her chin over my head. I could feel the bulge of the substantial breasts still hidden by the sweater. 

“I guess that makes me around 6’4” then.” She stated matter of factly. “Guess I’m your big sister now!” She started laughing girlishly. 

“Julia, this is serious. We have no idea what the long term consequences of an overdose are!” 

“Oh relaaaax shorty, it’ll be fine. You gave it to your girlfriend so I’m sure it’s safe.” She turned and grabbed her backpack as she headed for the door. “And besides, I feel great!” I could only watch in stunned silence as Julia left the room, her head mere inches from the top of the doorframe. This was a real mess.



 


 


I had no choice but to leave Julia to her own devices. At the very least it would spare me having to explain things to our mother and the school. Even so I spent the first half of the school day completely distracted. In class all I could think about were worst case scenarios and in the hallway I was desperately trying to find Julia in the crowds. This was actually fairly easy. As I’d feared she’d continued to grow almost constantly. The hoodie and sweatpants that had once fit her like a glove now looked like a 4 year old’s pajamas on an adult woman. As I was heading to my last class before lunch I watched her underestimate the height of a doorway and crash straight through it. I had no idea what she’d told her classmates or teachers and right now I didn’t want to think about it. Luckily for me my prayers were answered. Just before the lunch bell I got a text from Sarah. 

Sarah: See u at lunch, save me a seat! <3

Thank god. If Sarah were here I’d at least have something else to occupy my mind. 

And occupy my mind she did, not just mine either, Sarah’s entrance that day would be talked about for years.

 

Just as we’d all sat down for lunch and started tucking in, the large double doors at the far end of the room swung open. Half the room turned to look, the other half would forever regret not looking. On the other side of the doorway stood a pair of legs dressed in tight fitting garters. But what was remarkable about these legs was not what they were wearing, but that they filled the entire doorway, even the large thighs were nearly as wide as the double frame. The legs took two steps back and then spun around and bent at the knees to reveal a perfect heart shaped ass in a black mini skirt. At this point the half of the room that had looked was completely silent. The ass backed through the doors, getting caught briefly as it was several inches too wide. Once through it was followed by a sender waist and torso. The enormous woman turned around and stood to her full, towering height. Her long auburn hair flowed freely over her shoulders and her beach ball sized breasts were barely contained by a short black tank top. Sarah placed her hands on her hips and surveyed the now 100% silent cafeteria. Her eyes connected with my own and she smiled as she started to walk over to where I was sitting. 

One of the teachers tried to intercept her. Mr. Smyth, the math professor. 

“Ma’am, Only students are allowed….in….here….” His voice trailed off as Sarah approached him and he saw how big she really was. She paid him no mind and simply walked over him, each of her legs nearly twice as long as he was tall. She didn’t even have to adjust her step. When she reached my table, where I sat alone, she sat down cross legged at the foot. Even so she must’ve been over 8 feet tall and I felt like a toddler looking up at a building.

“Heya Sam! What’s for lunch!” She spoke as if nothing at all was out of the ordinary. 

"Um ... .meatballs…." I managed to reply.

“Oh good!” She reached forward with a massive hand and took a meatball from my plate and popped it in her mouth. It looked like a marble between her fingers and she didn’t even have to chew. She then turned to address the room at large. “Sorry for the grand entrance everyone! As you can see, I’ve had a bit of a growth spurt and had to find some clothes before I could come to school and then I couldn’t fit through any of the doors!” She laughed whimsically. Then spoke in a low tone just to me. “As you can probably see, the only clothes that fit me are designed for oversized mannequins, and even they are a bit tight!” I nodded, as if what she was saying made perfect sense. 

I don’t think anyone finished their lunch that day. All the boys could do was stare at Sarah’s oversized and exposed body and half the girls were constantly clambering at her heels to find out her secret. The rest of the girls were sending her death glares from across the room and eyeing their boyfriends jealously. 

Once lunch was over the problem of how to get Sarah out of the cafeteria arose. The single door that connected with the rest of the school was shorter and narrower than just one of her legs. There was no way she could make it through that, so she didn’t even try. She spoke with a few of the teachers and the principal and once they were satisfied that she was, in fact, Sarah Miller they agreed to allow her to skip school for a few days until they could come to a more permanent solution. The principle also spoke with Julia, who now stood over seven and half feet tall, to ask if the same thing was happening to her. For a moment I worried that Julia would give me away, but in a rare showing of sibling solidarity, she simply shrugged and said she didn’t know anything. 

As Sarah was preparing to leave out of the same doorway she came in I stood behind her to say my farewells. My head was even with her lower thigh which was wider than my shoulders. I had to look up just to see her voluminous ass. She turned to look down at me. 

“Come to the gym after school! I’m gonna tryout for cheer captain!” 

“Cheer...captain? But Sarah, you’re way too-” She cut me off by kneeling down and stuffing my face in her monsterous tits. 

“Shhhh, don’t worry about that. Just promise to come!” She held me to her breast with a single hand but it may as well have been a steel vice. Her skin was almost impossibly soft and warm, it felt like my head was being hugged from all directions, which I guess it was. All I could do was speak in muffled affirmation. “Good! See you later then!” She released me and stood. Then she blew me a soft kiss and backed her way through the doors. Watching her go I was treated to the amazing view of her cleavage as she tried to narrow her shoulders to fit through the space. I felt another large hand land on my head and looked up to see Julia standing next to me, her shoulders well about my head. 

“You’re drooling shorty.” She teased down at me. Who could blame me. 



 


 


The end of classes couldn’t come soon enough. I was so excited to see Sarah’s tryouts that I completely forgot to worry about Julia. Finally the bell rang and I booked it for the gym. I got there just as the cheer squad was warming up. It wasn't uncommon for guys to watch the cheerleaders practice, although usually they were boyfriends of the members so I did get a few weird looks. Tiffany and her crew were already bossing around the rest of the team. Their short skirts and tight tops were certainly easy on the eyes, but I was looking forward to something much better.

I didn’t have to wait long as only a few minutes after I arrived the outside doors to the gym opened and Sarah squeezed through. Despite the gym being larger than the cafeteria I think the open space actually served to make her look even bigger. As she walked along the far wall she absent mindedly fiddled with the basketball net, which only came up to her navel. Her entrance had been muffled by the cheer squand’s chants but as she made her way over her presence was impossible to overlook. Gradually the girl’s chanting quieted and they parted before her until she stood before Tiffany and co. 

Jessica and Clair shrunk away, clearly too afraid to try any of their usual antics. But Tiffany stood firm. 

“What do you want, freak?” She spat up at Sarah. “Think just ‘cause you doped up on hormones or some shit that I’m afraid of you or something?” Sarah only smiled sweetly. 

“I only came to size you up one last time. Gotta say, not impressed.” Tiffany’s eyes narrowed. Despite her confidence she clearly didn’t like being talked down too, literally or otherwise. 

“Is that all? You done? ‘Cause we have important work to get to so if you could just fuck off?” 

“Oh there was one other thing.” Sarah tapped her mouth as if thinking. “Oh yes! I wanted to make you a bet.” Tiffany said nothing. “I bet that I can make you beg me to take your place as cheer captain in under 15 minuets.” At this, Tiffany smirked.

“Oh yeah? And if you can’t, what then?”

“Then….I guess I’ll be your bitch for the rest of the year.” Sarah stated confidently. 

“Alright, sasquatch. You’re on.” Sarah’s smile widened until it looked like it went from ear to ear. Tiffany, in all her pretense, had already turned around to face the other girls and was ignoring Sarah. This was a mistake. In one motion Sarah lifted Tiffany off the gym floor, flipped her upside down and placed her in the basketball net over head.

“WHAT THE HELL BITCH, WHAT’S YOUR DAMAGE?” Tiffany screamed at the top of her lungs. Everyone in the gym, myself included watched, enraptured as the sight unfolded before us. 

“What’s that? Can’t quite hear you.” Sarah mocked. 

“Let me guess,” Tiffany said, more calmly. “You’re only gonna let me down if I give up my spot as captain right?” 

“That’s the gist of it yeah.” 

“Well too bad bitch. You’ll have to do worse than this.” 

“Oh I know, I’m counting on it.” Sarah reached down towards Tiffany. The smaller girls wide hips were preventing her from falling all the way through the hoop and she couldn't see over them to see what Sarah was doing.        

“H-hey, what’re you doing? HEY!” Her voice cracked as she felt what we all saw. Sarah pinched Tiffany’s skirt between her fingers and gave a swift tug. The skirt came right off and Tiffany’s underwear was revealed. 

“Awwww! Are those care bear undies! So cute!” Sarah squealed mockingly. They were indeed. 

“Shut up! Bet’s off, let me down!” Tiffany struggled to free herself from the net but she was dummy thicc and the clapping of her ass checks kept her from falling through. 

“I wonder if your bra matches!” Sarah ignored Tiffany’s protests and reached for her top.

“ALRIGHT! OKAY! YOU WIN! YOU’RE THE CAPTAIN, YOU’RE THE CAPTAIN! LET ME DOWN!” Sarah’s hand paused, Tiffany’s top in her fingers ready to pull.

“That doesn’t sound like begging….” Sarah sang. 

“PLEASE! PLEASE BE TAKE MY PLACE AS CHEER CAPTAIN!” Tiffany hollered at the top of her lungs. Sarah looked like she was about to do it anyway before she let go. Tiffany let out a sigh of relief. Sarah squatted in front of her and grinned. 

“You know what, actually I don’t want to. I think I’ve outgrown you and your little friends.”  With that she stood and walked back to the exit. 

“W-wait, you have to get me down from here!” Tiffany yelled after her. Sarah only shrugged and kept walking. I looked up at Tiffany struggling in the net for a moment before running after Sarah. 

“You sure it’s okay to leave her up there?” I asked once I caught up.

“It’s fine, she won’t tell anyone.  She’s too proud.” She looked down at me. “I feel like I should thank you again, you have no idea how good that felt, and it’s all thanks to you!” I blushed.

“Yeah well, I never imagined you grow this much, I thought like 8 feet tops.” Sarah snorted. 

“Try 16’10”

“For real?” I gawked. 

“Yup, but I think I’m done. I don’t feel like I’m growing anymore.”

“Oh what a shame…” I said sarcastically. 

“No sass mister.” Sarah leaned down and lifted me up, cupping my butt in one large hand. “Now come here, I can’t be bothered to wait for your short lil’ legs the whole way home.” She kissed me while I was still in shock from being carried so easily. “And we have a busy night ahead of us!”    

 

Chapter End Notes:

I think I might reduce this to once a week on Tuesdays, Just because there's so much else going on right now it's becoming a bit of a hassel.