- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Boy I nearly missed this one. I need to start writing earlier in the day, easier said than done when you get up at 3pm. 

Last night Sarah and I exchanged numbers and spent much of the evening messaging each other. We were trying to catch up on nearly 5 years of missed contact. We kept coming back to her recent growth and I was curious to see if there were any other changes as well. 


Sarah: It’s just weird u kno? Like I haven’t grown in years and all of a sudden boom 4 inches taller.

Sam: it’s good tho right? Ur not upset?

Sarah: No not really it’s kinda nice I always wanted to be taller. I wouldn’t mind if I grew even more.

Sam: Maybe u will u should check.

Sarah: ???

Sam: Measure urself maybe u grew since this morning

Sarah: u think? 

            K one sec.

Sam: I’m rooting 4 u!

Sarah: Holy shit I did! I’m 5’8 and a half!!!

Sam: Wow! Ur taller than me!

Sarah: What! No way really?

Sam: yea I’m 5’8 even

         Notice anything else?

Sarah: Like what?

Sam: Like

          Is anything else bigger?

          Or different? 

Sarah: R u asking what I think ur asking ;)

Sam:....maybe….

Sarah: ur gonna have to wait till tomorrow to see!

Sam: tease

Sarah: :P


Try as I might that was all I could get out of her. It was good to know that she wasn’t concerned about her growth and that it was going as I planned though. After a few hours of messaging we both fell asleep. I don’t know about her but I had my phone in my hand all night. That’s why I was woken up by the “ping” of a new message.


Sarah: Can u come over b4 school?

Sam: What’s up?

Sarah: Just come over.

Sam: K, 15 min

Sarah: and bring some extra clothes


The anxiety was back in full force now. She didn’t sound desperate but the abruptness of her messages had me worried. Her last message gave me some idea of her issue though so I grabbed a few sets of clothing including an oversized hoodie and a pair of jeans that were a size too big for me, just in case. Romeo was still out “taking care of himself” and the house was quiet, typical for 4am. I grabbed a bagel to eat on the way and snuck out the door.    

I walked quickly as it was below freezing this early in the morning. When I found myself at Sarah’s door I hesitated, should I ring the doorbell? Knock? My questions were answered by a second “ping”.


Sarah: come round the back


At the back of the house I found Sarah holding the sliding glass door open.

“Quick! My dad will notice if the house gets too cold!” She ushered me inside. With the lights off I could barely make her out in the shadows as I followed her up to her room. Once we were inside I handed her the clothes and she shuffled into the connected bathroom to change. I stood awkwardly twiddling my thumbs in the darkness, unsure of what to do with myself. Luckily I wasn’t left waiting long. Sarah came out of the bathroom and stood by the door. 

“Promise not to freak out?” she said softly, her uncertainty betrayed by her warbling voice.

“I promise.” I tried to sound reassuring. 

“Okay…” Sarah took a deep breath and then switched on the light. 

Even from across the room it was immediately apparent that she’d grown. My large hoodie and jeans, both of which hung on my frame like loose canvas, hugged Sarah’s body like they were a perfect fit. She wasn’t just taller, almost everything seemed different. Her once slight frame was now a roller coaster of curves. Her breasts pressed against the fabric of the hoodie and her ass and hips stretched the jeans to their limits. Her hair was now down to her waist and despite having just got up it was silky smooth and shone in the soft light. Finally her face, while still definitely her own, had shifted ever so slightly as if she had spent an hour contouring her makeup. Her eyes glistened like emeralds, outlined perfectly on her angelic face. Naturally the first thing I did when I saw her was drop my jaw to the floor. I quickly collected myself and tried to regain some dignity. 

“You look -ahem- you look good.” I almost choked on my own words but Sarah smiled slightly anyway. 

“I was worried,” She said as she walked towards me. “That it might put you off.” As she approached she took up more and more of my vision. I had to lift my head up constantly to maintain eye contact. “Most guys get nervous around taller girls.” She was right in front of me now and wrapped her arms over my shoulders to pull me in. My eyes were level with her chin and I had to tilt my head all the way back just to gape up at her. “Or so I’m told.” She giggled down at me.

“I don’t mind. Not at all” I whispered up to her. Her smile widened. Then, she bent her knees slightly to bring her mouth to mine. It was our first kiss, my first flat out. I could still smell the faint scent of roses on her neck as we embraced. As she slowly stood I had to ask the question that was burning in my mind.

“So how tall are you, exactly?”

“Exactly? 6’3” as of twenty minuets ago. But I feel...weird. Kinda like I’m constantly standing on my tip toes but never coming back down, if that makes sense. So I could be even taller now.”

“Wow, that’s, like, really tall.”

“Mm-hm! And that’s not all either!” Sarah pulled the sleeve of her hoodie back to reveal her forearm and bicep. Both of which were round and firm. “I measured my arms too, 14 inches! Can you believe it! I bet I’m stronger than my brother!”

“And you’re not worried at all?” This was more for myself than for her. I still wasn’t convinced she was totally okay with what was happening to her. 

“Are you kidding? This is the best thing to ever happen to me! I just wish I knew what caused it.” She emphasized her joy by spinning on her toes, causing her hair to create a gleaming curtain around her. I shuffled nervously. That was the best answer I could’ve hoped for and now was the best time. 

“So….I might know about that….” My words left my mouth before I could think of how I actually wanted to say them. Sarah stopped her dance and stood still.

“You….know why I’m growing?” She didn’t sound angry or like anything at all really, aside from curious. It was too late to turn back now so I went all in. I explained my experiments from the past 4 years. My success with Romeo and my decision to give ED-01 to her in the form of a perfume. She listened intently and when I’d finished she didn’t speak for several moments. I just stood there, sweating. 

“I should be furious….” She said calmly. “I mean, you basically roofied me.” There it was, what I’d been fearing all along. “Buuuuuuuut….” her voice trilled and her eyes smiled down at me. “It’s also the best thing anyone’s ever done for me.” I let out a huge sigh of relief, Sarah giggled at my exhaustion. “So this perfume, ED-01, does it wear off?” 

“Nope,” I answered. “Once you take a single dose that’s all you need.”

“What if I take more than 1?” I actually hadn’t considered this.

“Well….in theory it should just accelerate the process. There’s a physical limit to how big someone can grow. Why? How many have you had?” I looked up at her, once again nervous. 

“Three…maybe four. It’ll prolly be fine.” She dodged my look. “I wouldn't mind growing a little faster though.” she pulled something out of the hoodie’s front pocket. It was the perfume bottle. Before I could say anything she gave it three quick spritzes over her face. She inhaled deeply and I swore I could see her stretch taller right before my eyes. 

“Sarah are you sure-” 

“We should leave for school now, if my dad finds us together he will flip.” She walked past me, pausing only to pet the top of my head as she went. She was clearly bigger.



 


 



The walk to school was an interesting one. Sarah had “borrowed” a pair of her father’s boots. They added about 3 inches to her overall height. I couldn’t be sure but seeing as my head barely cleared her shoulders she might have had a whole foot on me in them. Her stride was longer too, I had to keep up a brisk pace to match her leisurely stroll. It was still fairly dark out and there were hardly any people on the streets, just the occasional car. Though that was probably for the best. We waited outside the school, doing what teenagers do when they’re alone, until the doors were unlocked and people started trickling in. We hadn’t said a word since we left her house but our shared silence felt warm and comforting. All I needed was to be near her and all she wanted was to hold my hand. 

After homeroom I didn’t see Sarah again until P.E. This time she attended class with the rest of us. She had borrowed a jersey and shorts from somewhere, even so they were too small and may as well have been painted on. I could hear my classmates murmur about “the new girl”. They didn’t even recognize her. Not surprising really. 

What was surprising was her performance. We started with a half mile of laps around the gym. I consider myself to be pretty fast and usually I’m one of the first few to finish. But Sarah lapped us all almost immediately. Not once, not even twice. I lost count of the number of times that she whipped past me, her jersey barely containing her bouncing chest. I can finish a half mile in just over 3 minutes but Sarah was done in just under two. Somehow that didn’t seem right to me though. As I finished my last lap I walked up to her panting heavily. 

“What was that….like a…..4 minute mile?” I looked at her, my arms gripping my knees. She smiled widely.

“More like a 1 minute 54 second mile.” Her voice was calm and even and her breathing was completely unhindered. “I did twice the laps.” Her grin widened further.  

“Holy shit.” I whispered. “Isn’t that a world record?” Sarah just winked down at me and continued to the next activity. 

She continued to humiliate the class in Basketball as well and there were some heavy hitters here. Two of the boys in our class were on the Varsity team and even though they both had several inches on her they just couldn’t keep up with her quick feet and lightning fast reflexes. I was never any good at basketball and so spent most of my time on the bench watching Sarah run circles around men hoping to go pro one day. The jocks were remarkably good sports, even high fiving her after every three pointer. Not everyone was impressed though. 

Our P.E. teacher, Mr. Sunder was a minor league b-ball player back in the day. Something he rarely forgot to mention whenever he made us play. He was also the coach of the Varsity team and He clearly wasn’t happy with how easily Sarah was making fools out of his boys. Halfway through the second game he blew his whistle and brought everything to a stop. He marched up to Sarah and glared down at her. Mr. Sunder was a big man, not just tall at 6’7” but burly and wide as well. Even with her recent growth Sarah looked almost tiny compared to him, almost. 

“Now I don’t know what kinda tricks you’re using to trip up my team here,” He gestured violently at his two players. “But I’m putting an end to it here and now.” To her credit, Sarah did not back down. 

“Whatever do you mean sir?” She batted her eyes and put a finger on her lips. 

“Don’t mock me girly. We’re gonna have a match. You and me. One on one. I’ve seen every trick in the book in my time so don’t think you can pull the wool over my eyes.” He leaned in close as if to stare into Sarah’s soul. “I despise cheaters.” 

“Whatever you say coach.” Sarah grinned back at Sunder. 

The two took their positions. It was first to 10 best 2 out of 3. I wasn’t sure what to expect. Sarah had clearly shown massive improvement in all of her physical abilities but Sunder was a pro. The class was murmuring again and I could see bets being made behind backs. 

The first round took less than 5 minutes. Sarah was fast and used that to her advantage. She was able to score 4 points before Sunder changed his tactics. Sure enough he was able to outplay her using misdirection, nothing against the rules but still sketchy. The final score was 10-6 Sunder.

“Gettin’ tired yet, little girl?” Sunder jabbed. It was kinda ironic as he was visibly winded now and Sarah was still as cool and collected as when they started. The second match was when things got interesting, or depressing depending on who you were rooting for. Mr. Sunder tried faking Sarah out again but she saw straight through him. She intercepted his first shot almost as soon as it left his hands and had tossed the ball through the opposing net before Sunder had even turned around. She spent the next 3 minutes utterly demolishing him. 0-10 Sarah. 

“Gettin’ tired yet, old man?” Sarah returned Sunder’s remark back at him. She casually twirled the basketball on her finger while Sunder panted, bent over double. He didn’t reply, he just growled and took up position for the final round. 

There was hardly any point in the last round. Sunder was reduced to chasing after Sarah and the ball like a toddler first learning to play. Sarah’s movement’s were swifter and smoother than any professional player I’d ever seen and in less than 60 seconds she’d secured her win. The entire class, along with myself, was completely slack jawed. The bell rang just as the ball bounced through the net. Sarah twirled on her heels and headed for the locker room. Mr. Sunder sat down in the middle of the court and lay on his back, too winded to say anything. As the rest of the class filtered to the lockers, I tried to grab a peak of Sarah in the girl’s room. I got the barest glimpse of her taking off her jersey and letting her large, firm breasts fall free.



 


 


As per usual I didn’t see Sarah again until school got out. This time I met her at her locker. She was struggling with her father’s boots. 

“Damn thing. Get off!” She heaved and pulled one of the boots from her bare foot. “Ahh that’s so much better. These things are getting tight!” She fought briefly with the second boot before finally standing barefoot. Even so, I felt like she was slightly taller now without the boots, than she was this morning with them. “Ready to go?” She chirped and grabbed my hand. 

“Yeah sure.” I grinned as I felt my palm disappear into hers. This was what I’d wanted all along. To go back to being the smaller one. I was maybe a little smaller than I intended, or rather she was a bit bigger, but either way. It was perfect.