- Text Size +

Noah Knight was the first to arrive in the classroom. Room 11. It was the first day of high school for him and he certainly didn’t want to be late and look like a fool in front of everyone. He hardly got a wink of sleep last night with the nerves having built up over the course of the summer finally culminating in what is today. Noah was a typical grade niner, tall for his age but not quite at his full height yet, hoping that one day soon he’d finally break free from being 5’11” and crack the elusive 6’0”. He still had a few years of growing left, plenty of time he thought. He wasn’t a bad looking guy with his dark brown hair loosely combed back but certainly not long and his soft eyes that had managed to win him a few smiles from the girls at his old elementary school. A lady’s man he was not though. At least not yet, he hoped. Like every young teenage boy, he spent countless hours thinking and fantasizing about the girls around him, but the ones he had particularly liked or found cute were either already taken or were too intimidating to speak to. He hoped that high school would be different. Maybe he would finally be able to put on some muscle, grow that extra inch, and muster the courage to approach someone. He was “slim and trim” as his mother would often say. Yes, he had a few abs under his shirt, but they were not worth showing off to anyone. Not yet anyway. Just recently he started to finally see hints of facial hair starting to peek through his skin. He thought it was maybe a sign of good things to come.

As students entered the classroom one by one, some Noah recognized from elementary school, others he did not, the anticipation could be felt as the start of class grew nearer and nearer. None of them really knew what to expect but they had heard a few stories of what this class was like. Some said that it was the greatest experience of their lives, where others said they still have nightmares from it that keep them up at night. Nobody ever went into great detail though or answered the simple question, why is this sex ed class any different than the ones that came before? Then adding on the element of high school, which was also new to everyone in the room, just added to the suspense. The room alone felt different. The walls were white painted cinder blocks, the floor a white and grey linoleum, and the ceiling drop down acoustic tiled like an office.

Just as the classroom appeared to be full, Noah’s best friend walked through the doorway. Gatlin Steele. Gatlin wasn’t as tall as he was, wasn’t as clean cut as he was, and certainly wasn’t as “slim and trim” as he was, but they had always been a pair through thick and thin. His family didn’t have the same comforts as Noah’s did since the Steele’s always had just enough money to get by with very little extra, but they were the most humble, nicest family he’d ever met. Gatlin’s light brown hair was a little messy today, maybe he hadn’t given himself enough time to take a shower. He could tell Gatlin had bought himself a new outfit for the first day of high school. He was happy for his friend, he looked good. On more than one occasion Noah had provided some financial “assistance” to his friend, but Gatlin was never the kind to openly ask or willingly accept anything like that. Gatlin’s kindness and openness even earned him a dance with a pretty girl at the grade 8 dance last year. That was more than Noah’s shyness had ever got him.

When the bell rang, signalling the official start of high school, the classroom full of boys looked around at each with confused faces. Where was their teacher? Had they all gone to the wrong room? But they didn’t have to wait more than a minute more, because just then a beautiful woman entered the room. Out of the corner of his eye, Noah was pretty sure he saw more than one jaw hit the floor, his included. This was why this sex ed class would be different than any that had come before, and so much better. 

“Good morning everyone! I’m very sorry I’m late but I was having difficulties rounding up what I needed for class today. I’m here now though and I hope you’re all ready for a semester full of opportunity! My name is Ms. Johnson and I’ll be your teacher for the next few months.” 

Their teacher was gorgeous and every boy in the room knew it. When she turned around to write on the chalkboard, Noah was certain that nobody was looking at whatever she was writing. He knew they were all staring at her butt, so perfectly accented by those skin tight black jeans, and swaying so beautifully as she wrote. What did she do for a living? Actually? Even though they were covered by fabric, Noah could tell her glutes were strong and her thighs stronger. But she certainly wasn’t the body builder type. No, definitely not, she was just… fit. But she was tall. She had to be at least as tall as he was, maybe even taller than everyone in the room, though not by much. Noah’s eyes then wandered down her legs and saw that she was wearing a simple pair of running shoes. “She’s simple. Maybe she runs a lot? I like that.” He thought to himself.  

As Ms. Johnson turned around to face the class again, more than one boy was snapped out of his staring trance and back to the classroom. Her big brown eyes seemed to fixate on them all at once and then she smiled. In an instant, Ms. Johnson knew she had just captured their full attention and won them all over. Boys. Such simple-minded creatures and so easy to convince with a simple smile. To these young boys, she was a little more than 10 years their elder, but they didn’t seem to care, that she could tell. She knew she wasn’t supermodel material. Her jawline not perfectly sharp, her one tooth slightly crooked, and her figure probably not perfectly shaped, but to a classroom full of boys who likely have never seen a girl in less than a one-piece swimsuit, she could be pretty convincing. She came prepared for any who weren’t already convinced they would enjoy this term though. 

“How about we start with a few introductions and then look at the syllabus? Like I said, my name is Ms. Johnson and I have been teaching at Maple Valley Secondary School for almost 10 years now. I started as a part-time intern and I’m now a full-time health and fitness teacher here. My hobbies include hiking, watching Christmas movies, and learning. Yes, the last one might be a bit cliche, but it’s true, I love learning new things and discovering things that nobody else has. I was born and raised in Maple Valley, just like many of you I’m sure, and I am very blessed to be able to call this my home. Now let’s hear a little bit about each of you!” 

One by one the boys went around the room, each giving a brief summary of their life to date. Some answered confidently whereas others answered a little more timidly, clearly being shyer around their new teacher than the others. Then, just after the last student gave his answer 15 minutes after the first, the class heard a light knock on the door. Like meerkats in the middle of a field, all the boys simultaneously turned their heads and were not disappointed by what they saw standing before them.

“Hi Ms. Johnson, I hope I’m not too late.” A mystery girl said to them from the doorway as she confidently walked into the room and stood next to the teacher.

“Not at all! In fact, we just finished our introductions! Class, I would like you to welcome your TA for the term. This is Alexis.” Ms. Johnson said to the class as Alexis gave a small wave to everyone. 

Noah heard a small crash a few rows behind him and when he turned around, he saw one of his old elementary school friends, Brody, in the process of getting up off the floor after he and his chair had obviously gone for a tumble. “Guess somebody finally paid enough attention to see Alexis.” Noah thought to himself. It was true though, even though he figured nobody would ever be as beautiful as Ms. Johnson was, Alexis was proving him very wrong. In many ways she was similar to Ms. Johnson. Her hair was slightly darker and slightly longer, but still straight and silky. She was similar in height, though maybe slightly shorter. But Alexis just had that young sexiness about her that made Noah’s heart beat a little faster inside. Her body was slimmer than Ms. Johnson’s, but he knew that under her t-shirt and light wash blue jeans that her body would be very toned, her stomach likely flat as a pancake. She clearly worked out but only to the point of making sure she was in shape. Her black t-shirt was even tight enough to her body to see that her figure was like that of a supermodel. Her waist small, her butt oh so perfect, and her boobs smaller than Ms. Johnson’s but just right for her body. Compared to Ms. Johnson’s, Alexis’ thighs, legs, and chest were slimmer. Ms. Johnson’s body was just coming out of the young adult stage and just starting to put on a little extra weight here and there, while Alexis’ was in the very middle of the teenage hottie stage. He wondered how much time she had spent sunbathing over the summer because her skin was golden white like a California surfer. As his eyes worked their way from bottom up, quickly analyzing everything about her, he knew that her most fearsome feature was her emerald eyes. Unlike Ms. Johnson’s, which were soft and sweet like a puppy’s, Alexis’ seemed to pierce right through his body like lasers. She was intimidating, that was for sure, but there was something about her that was just begging for him to step up to the plate and take on the challenge.

“Hello everyone! This will be my first term as a TA and I’m really looking forward to it! A little bit about me… I’m currently in grade 12, I’ve spent a few summers working with Ms. Johnson. I absolutely love volleyball, curling, and track. In my free time I love heading up north to go camping and hiking. Though I’m not sure what I’m going to do after high school yet, I would really like to join a research team and investigate… well you’ll all be learning about that soon enough!” Alexis said to them, inciting a bit of mystery amongst the class with that last statement. 

“Excellent! Thank you, Alexis! Now that we’re all familiar with each other, how about we dive into what this semester will hold? I’m sure you all will have plenty of questions today, but I ask that you hold on to them until the very end, and I promise that they will all be answered over the coming months. This term your time will be divided between this class and Mr. Woodland’s phys. ed. class, as well as all your other classes like math and English. Each week you will spend one block with me and four blocks with Mr. Woodland. Now, I know you all have had basic sex ed classes before, but I promise you that everything you will do in this class will be completely different, but also incredibly useful. So, what exactly are we going to do this term you may ask? What you should be asking is what aren’t we going to do? Next week we’ll learn all about what women wear, all the way from bras and panties to pants and dresses. As boring as that may sound, I promise you it will be highly… interactive. From there we’ll learn, head-to-toe, about every part of the female body, focusing specifically on genitalia. We’ll learn how things come out after they go into our bodies, puberty, and a little bit about menstruation. Then we’ll focus heavily on female pleasure, differences from body to body, sex, and relationships. Of course, we’ll sprinkle a few extra things in here and there as well. This class is ultimately meant to teach all of you the ins and outs of what you need to know about women and how to care for them, in more ways than one. I promise you that you will see things and touch things that you have likely have many questions about. This class will be very hands on and, like I said, different in many ways. Before I proceed any further, let me show you just what I mean when I say this class will be ‘different’.” Ms. Johnson said to the class.

The class watched as Ms. Johnson walked around the large wooden desk at the front of the room, reached into her tote bag, and pulled out three small clear containers, each holding some sort of creature inside. Ms. Johnson then reached inside again and pulled out a small device, resembling that of a flashlight. She set each item onto the desk one-by-one for the class to see. All at once, the boys quickly figured out what was being held in each containing… men. A murmur erupted throughout the classroom as they each discussed with their desk neighbour what could have possibly happened to make them so tiny. Ms. Johnson, having seen this exact event unfold year after year, grinned and asked the class to quiet down so she could explain.

“I see you have all figured out that my little props here are all very much alive. But they are all completely normal in all ways except for their small size. How you may ask? Because of this little device here.” Ms. Johnson held up the small metallic device for everyone to see. “I, along with many others around the world, have been working on developing this technology. I’m sure a few of you have heard the stories about how people who commit serious crimes go to jail and then are never seen or heard of again. This little device here, among many others just like it, is making the world a safer place for all of us. Bad people are taken off the streets, shrunken down using a device like this one, and then either sold, given away, or disposed of. Typically, they’re sold to celebrities or the wealthy, but oftentimes, in smaller towns, they’re given to women who could use a little companion. What they choose to do with the tiny people is completely up to them, however. Sometimes men will even step forward and ask to be voluntarily shrunk for their spouse.” A silence had fallen over the classroom as every ear was trained on what Ms. Johnson was saying. “So that’s where we are today. These three tiny individuals before us are people who have committed a serious offence and are now paying for it. And just like them, every one of you will be shrunken just like them while you learn about and explore the female body. But, unlike them, you will all be regrown back to your normal heights at the end of every class.” Ms. Johnson let those last two statements sink in as she took a momentary pause. She knew every one of them would be skeptical at first, but then quickly realize just how amazing their lives would soon become.

Noah was in complete disbelief as he listened to Ms. Johnson speak. This was truly amazing to see firsthand, but be shrunken just like them? Sounds rather dangerous. He’d stepped on many bugs in his life and it usually didn’t end well for them. Looking over at Gatlin sitting beside him, he could tell from his friend’s face that was just as skeptical as he was. But Noah had this tinge of excitement boiling up inside him. A feeling telling him that it would be okay, more than okay.

“Some of you are probably wondering how dangerous it will be to be shrunken. Others are probably imagining all the wonderful possibilities. You are all correct, it will be dangerous, but it will also be the most exciting and exhilarating experience of your lives. I brought these three here today to demonstrate just how careful you all will need to be when you’ve been shrunk though. I promise you, that if you are careful, nothing bad will happen and this term will be the best that it can be. So, without further ado… let’s get these three out and get on with the class.”

Ms. Johnson gently lifted each tiny man out of his respective container and set them on the front table. After letting the class look at them for a brief moment, she picked up the one on the far left and held him in the palm of her hand.

“As you can see, they are significantly lighter than a normal sized person. They weigh about as much as a house key or two. Now, this obviously gives the regular sized person, aka Alexis and I, a significant strength advantage. So whether you are on the floor, a chair, or a table while you’re tiny, you need to be very cognizant of where you move, because if you move to somewhere we’re not expecting you to be, this will happen…”

Ms. Johnson proceeded to place the first shrunken man on the floor directly in front of her, a few feet away from the front of the room. The class of boys all craned their heads to see what was about to happen. Ms. Johnson walked towards the chalkboard, turned back around, and began to walk towards the tiny man bolting across the floor as fast as his little legs would move. But he was no match for Ms. Johnson. She reached him three quick, long strides, and everyone watched as her sneaker came down on top of the little man, and then pushed the much larger woman along to her next step, leaving nothing but a small red mess on the floor behind her. As she walked back to the front of the room, making sure to step on the man’s remains one last time as she passed, she quickly grabbed the second tiny man off the table and set him on a chair for everyone to see. Her movements were so quick but precise. Everyone watched in awe as Ms. Johnson proceeded to sit down on the chair holding the little man, and then look forward to her class as she faced them. The poor tiny man now completely engulfed by Ms. Johnson’s butt.

“You see how easy and effortlessly both men went from being alive to being nothing more than mess? Accidents can happen in a split second and I will need each and every one of you to be as attentive as possible.”

Ms. Johnson rose from the chair and walked back to the other side of the front table, lightly brushing off some of the man’s remains from her butt as she moved. Everyone was shocked by what they just saw. They had just witnessed a man be trampled to death and another sat on and squashed in a matter of seconds. And she wanted them to be tiny like that?

“If a few of you are still unconvinced that there is any real danger involved with being tiny, I have one last demonstration for you. Alexis, will you do the honours?”

Alexis walked over to the table and picked up the final little man and held him between her finger and thumb. By now the little guy was trembling. He had just seen what happened to his little buddies, and he didn’t expect anything better for himself. “If women so choose, and this often happens in the real world, they can easily dispose of their tiny men. As Ms. Johnson just showed they can be easily crushed and are thus fragile beings. But they can be rather tough when they need to be. Unfortunately though, the human body can easily dispose of them if we so desire.” Alexis said as she quickly lifted the little man to her face, opened her mouth, tossed the little man inside, and then let the class watch as she closed her mouth and swallowed. When she reopened her mouth, there was no trace of the man at all. One second he was there, the next he was gone. “Although it’s hard to feel tiny men after they’ve gone down the throat, they’re still very much inside of us. At least for a little while until they’ve been broken down.”

He was only the second tiny man that Alexis had ever actually swallowed, but for her it was one of the greatest sensations in the world. To know that a real living man was unable to stop himself from simply dropping down her throat and into her stomach was so hot. She knew that once he was in her mouth, his life was basically over. There would be no escape at that point. Then to do it in front of a classroom full of young, inexperienced boys was a completely new animal. For them to watch her do it and for her to look at them even after she had swallowed was a massive turn on. She knew that she would be very wet by this point now that the little guy was inside her belly and about to be digested into nothing more than a few calories and some waste. But she had already felt the buzz coming from her nether regions even before she stepped into the classroom this morning. The anticipation alone was enough to get her going. This term was going to be incredible for her.

“You see class, even though you may not realize it, there are many tiny men in our world today. So you must be very careful because if a tiny man is discovered without an owner, the majority of women nowadays will simply consider them to be ‘disposable’. Yes, some are privately owned and cared for deeply, but there are far more disposable tinies out there. If you are ever lost and tiny, there is a good chance that the woman who finds you will consider you to be disposable, even though you know you’re not, and treat you as such.” Ms. Johnson informed the class. “But while you are with Alexis and I, you will all be treated with great care and respect.” Ms. Johnson let that simmer amongst the class again.

“Does anyone have any questions for me before we continue?” Ms. Johnson asked.

As Ms. Johnson began answering various questions, Noah hadn’t even noticed that Alexis had come and taken a seat beside him. When he looked over and saw her, he was certain he had just jumped a mile high. If there was anyone to be scared by, she was the one though. “Gosh she is stunning.” He thought to himself as she began whispering to him.

“You know, rumour has it that every year the third tiny man that Ms. Johnson brings out is the student who had the lowest mark from her class the year before.” Alexis said to him with a grin. Her smile melted his heart. 

Noah let that sink in for a second. “Third man… year before… Did she just swallow the worst student from the year before? Was she being serious or was she just messing with him?” But before he could ask that question, Alexis was already up and walking back to the front of the room. As she was walking away, Noah couldn’t help but take a few peeks at her butt as it swayed so magnificently. “And to think there’s a real tiny man inside of that body right now.” He thought to himself. 

“So what do you say we all give it a try now?” Ms. Johnson asked rather excitedly. “At the start of every class, one-by-one I need each of you to come up here, sit on this table, and just be still. Let’s practice, shall we?”

As she asked, one-by-one each boy nervously walked up to the front of the room, sat on the large table, and were shrunk to the same size as the three men who came before. Noah was one of the first to go through the procedure, with Gatlin following close behind. He wasn’t sure what to expect, but when the device Ms. Johnson pointed at him was turned on, he felt a slight tickle, then a little bit dizzy as his vision blurred, and when the fog cleared a moment later, he was indeed very tiny. Then, from the corner of his eye, he saw a hand reach towards him, pick him up, and carry him over to his fellow tiny classmates on the other side of the table. When he looked back, he saw that it was Alexis who was carefully arranging the tiny class. Her hand had felt so gentle on his body. This was definitely not her first rodeo. 

Noah’s legs felt a little like jello now. He felt very nervous but also very excited at the same time. To his right he could see the towering Alexis standing beside them, close to the table as she moved back and forth, delivering the tiny men to their destination. It was truly amazing. From his position, Alexis’ crotch was just a little bit higher than the edge of the table, nearly at eye level for him. Her jeans fit so snuggly against her body. He couldn’t help but imagine what it would be like to get inside of there at this size. To dive in, head first. He was so close he could almost touch her. Yet everything was still so far away at this size. Unfortunately for him, he could see that her golden fly zipper was fully closed, and he wouldn’t be able to sneak any peeks, even at this size. He felt like he was in a massive gymnasium. The ceiling, walls, and floor all felt so far away. Every time Alexis’ hand swung by he could feel a gust of air brush against his skin. Whenever someone would take a step it felt like their floor was vibrating. “This is going to take some getting used to.”

As Ms. Johnson finished shrinking the last student, she and Alexis looked down at them with their gorgeous smiles. “I hope you all have had a taste of what it’s like to be tiny and are excited about what’s to come. The bell is about to ring and the class is about to end so we need to restore everyone back to their normal selves. I ask that as you go about your day today that you think about everything you saw here today and look at the world a little differently. Do not be afraid but be aware of everything around you. We’ll really dive into things next week!” Ms. Johnson said to them, her voice loud and more dominant at such a small size.

As she said she would, Ms. Johnson restored each of them back to their original heights, making it seem like everything that had just happened had been just a dream. But a dream it certainly was not. 

*Ding!* The bell rang, signalling everyone to move on to their next class.
 
“That was insane! When’s the next class again?!” the boys said to each other as they left the room. Noah and Gatlin walked side by side, chatting feverishly about what they had just gone through. Dangerous and scary, yes it was. But it left them wanting more. So much more.