[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The lovely and gentle storytelling Caster of Chaldea is tasked with an odd but important request after an incident leaves her Master in an extremely... vulnerable state.


Rated: R
Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Fate Timeline #577,394,168
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 15172 Read: 10102
Published: November 30 2020 Updated: February 04 2021
Story Notes:

And finally I get around to writing a story for my dark chocolate goddess!  Well... half of a story anyway.
Yes, that it correct, of all the scenes I wanted to include in this story, I only got about halfway through them but I don't have time to include the rest, so a part 2 will have to be written a little bit down the road.
That said, I absolutely love Scheherazade's design in FGO, and after having to buy more SQ but when her banner first came up I was happily surprised when I got a double summon of her in one pull!  Still, because I'm a bit of a lore junkie for Fate, I seriously don't use her except from getting her to Bond 5 (I'll get to 10 eventually but 5 stars cost so much to bring and I had other Servants, like Ana, Jack and Mordred to finish first).  Part of me wishes there was more you could do with your Servants outside of battle, but that's not what FGO is about.


1. Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 2] (7082 words)

2. Chapter 2 by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (8090 words)

The second half of my love letter to the busty Persian Queen.  Sorry it took so long, I had to remove a large section detailing a story Scheherazade tells Ritsuka because it ran too long.  While a summarized the tale for this, but for those who wish to read it in it's entirety I have posted as a deleted scene for my $3 or higher patrons.