- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an erotic story that is aimed at mature adults with macro- and vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological violence that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Furthermore, this story is entirely fictional and all erotically portrayed characters are at least 18 years old.

Quality Assurance

With a quiet, exasperated sigh, Lars straightened out his tie and fleetingly looked out of the windows of the conference room where he and several other department managers of the consulting company Reinhold & Becker were being given a roasting he hadn’t experienced since his school days. The man yelling at them at the top of his lungs was Mr. Gruber, a stocky old man with the face of a bulldog. Mr. Gruber was infamous for his bad temper, but this time, he seemed to be genuinely angry, and even Lars’ line manager Mr. Neumann, who usually was a very laid-back kind of person, was looking around the room with a contrite look on his face. Lars was lucky enough to have his boss here with him, because initially it had seemed as if Gruber was about to home in on him personally. But then Mr. Neumann had intervened and distributed responsibility a little more evenly.

Lars knew that the quarterly figures for the company had not been particularly good to begin with, and now there also were these bottlenecks in the logistics system of Vortex. And that even though his and the other departments represented in the room had been assigned to optimise it a couple of months ago. Vortex was not just one of the company’s biggest customers, many of Lars’ superiors also appeared to be privately well connected with some of the corporation’s bigwigs. And now they apparently had come to the conclusion that the lower department managers and their ‘bad consulting’ were to blame for the current misery. Lars believed that the whole thing was a bit more complicated than that, but Gruber’s red face and incessant yelling told him to keep his mouth shut. All they could do now to appease him was to just let him vent. Also, it was late Thursday afternoon already and he had no intention of getting into an argument with this guy so soon before the weekend.

Another quarter of an hour later, Gruber had finally finished his lecture and angrily stomped out of the room. Lars and the others awkwardly rose to their feet and began to walk towards the doors with dutifully lowered heads. But Neumann, who had just received a message on his phone, gestured them to wait a little longer while he quickly wrote a response. Once he had replied, he closed the door to the conference room once again and made a sweeping motion with his arms, as if to brush away the sense of collective embarrassment.

“Gentlemen, I know that this was not the most pleasant experience and you would like to go home soon, but I just got a message from Ms. Thiele at Vortex, and she has an idea how we can resolve this issue in a way that is satisfactory to both parties. She’ll be sending someone over to clarify the details...” He looked at the clock above the door, which was showing around half past five in the evening, and seemed to think for a moment. “If you perhaps could be back here at 6 PM?”

A surprised murmur went through the room as Mr. Neumann left the conference room and returned to his office at the end of the corridor.

“Do you know what he meant by that?” Andreas asked. He was a thin guy with thick glasses and oversaw the department right next to the one Lars managed.

He shrugged. “No idea. I hope it’s not going to be more talk. I’ve heard enough for today.”

“You can say that again.” Andreas agreed and joined a group of employees leaving the room.

Lars straightened out his tie again and then also stepped out into the corridor. He pushed past smaller groups of his colleagues, which had accumulated around the benches in the hallway – and especially around the water dispensers, now that it was summer again – and quickly checked the emails that had popped up in his mailbox during the meeting. But none of them were particularly important, so he put his phone back in his pocket and stepped through the glass door to the open-plan office of his department with a stressed-out expression on his face.

Except for his most conscientious employees, most of his co-workers had gone home by now, so that the office looked even more barren and depressing than usual – the supposedly modern interior furnishing the building had received after the last asbestos abatement did the rest. Lars gave a quick nod to his remaining employees and then disappeared into his office, which was separated from the main area by a glass wall. Letting out a sigh, he dropped into his office chair und took a deep breath. Then he forced himself to answer some of his emails.

The half hour Mr. Neumann had given them went by fairly quickly, and in the end, Lars even had to hurry up a little to get back to the conference room by 6 PM. His other colleagues all had taken their seats again already, so that Lars quietly closed the door behind him and returned to his seat, where he exchanged a few more words with Andreas. He had tried to find out what this solution Mr. Neumann mentioned was, but with no success.

Several minutes went by, and the longer they just sat there, the more uneasy the assembled group of consultants became. More than 15 minutes passed, and the conference room was now filled with the murmuring of more than half a dozen nervous conversations.

“What’s taking them so long?” Andreas asked with visible anxiety. Lars had no answer.

Finally, the door opened after several more minutes, but before Lars could look up from his conversation with Andreas, he was suddenly overwhelmed by excruciating pain and blinded by a glistening white light. He could vaguely make out a dark figure enter the room, then the voices around him faded away and he lost consciousness.

***

Sabrina frowned thoughtfully as she slowly, but steadily worked herself through the paperwork on her desk. For some reason, the pile of documents had apparently grown over the last couple of days. She normally was a very dutiful and diligent secretary, with a special folder or drawer for any kind of document, which she usually kept neatly arranged in the large shelf beside her desk. But setting up the new consulting agreements with Reinhold & Becker was more work than even she could handle. Having gone through the last paragraph in her head yet again, she finally crossed it out with a pang of self-pity and an exhausted sigh. The legal department would need to have another look at this. Again. Then she added a short comment for her superior, Ms. Thiele, before filing the document and moving on to the next agreement.

To be fair, she actually liked working for the management of Vortex. Not only was she a returning customer herself, but the salary was also quite good – at least in the administrative departments – and the company also offered fair and flexible hours. That was not the case for the restaurants themselves, but that was an entirely different area, even though the employees there worked for the same company as she did.

It was only for the last two weeks that Sabrina had to put in a lot of additional hours because of the issues with this consulting company. She wasn’t really obliged to do so, but since she only had been working on this job for several months, she didn’t want to make a bad impression. And after all, she did like it here. Her workplace in the antechamber of Ms. Thiele’s office was modern, bright and offered a spectacular view of the city’s skyline, and her colleagues were all quite nice. Of course, there always were some idiots who thought that they could make lewd remarks now that it was summer and she was wearing slightly more revealing clothes again, but that wasn’t anything she couldn’t handle. Now that she was working for a woman, she at least didn’t have to put up with constant insinuations that she had only gotten the job because of her looks and not because of her qualifications. That had been a real issue in her last job, and it was nice to show that she could be both attractive and competent.

Sabrina sighed again as she noticed her thoughts trailing off again. She leaned back in her office chair and took a deep sip from the glass of water on her table. Looking at the clock, she realised with surprise that it was past noon already. Only a few more hours and she could finally start her weekend. A silent growl from her stomach reminded her that she ought to have lunch soon. Sabrina had agreed with her boss that she would not be taking her full lunch break today due to the large workload, but she would at least pick up a roll from the canteen or so. That wasn’t much, but she had a date with her boyfriend Alexander this evening – they were planning on going out for sushi and then watch a movie at the cinema. She was sure that she’d manage to hold out until then.

Just as she was about to look for her wallet in her handbag, the door leading to the office behind her opened and Ms. Thiele, a somewhat stern, but attractive middle-aged woman entered the room, walking up right to Sabrina.

“So, how’s it going, Ms. Krämer?”

“Quite well, Ms. Thiele.” The secretary replied with slightly exaggerated optimism and vigour in her voice. Then she looked at the calendar on her computer screen. “You will be out of office for the next few hours?”

“Yes. External appointment.” Her boss replied somewhat absent-mindedly and looked at her watch. “Say, have you had lunch yet?”

“No, but I was just about to...”

“Good. Since you’re already so kind to forego your lunch break, I would like to have something brought up for you fresh from processing. At the company’s expense, obviously.”

“I... uh... That isn’t necessary...”

Ms. Thiele gave her a kind smile. “I insist. You have been working so much more recently, that is the least I could do for you.”

“Thank you.” Sabrina replied with a smile. “That is very kind of you.”

“I expect to be back around 3 PM. I will give word for something to be brought up to you on my way out.” Ms. Thiele explained and gave her a wave as she stepped out into the hallway.

Sabrina gave her another appreciative smile as her boss closed the door behind her. Then she returned to the documents on her desk with new motivation and hungrily licked her lips. Almost at the same time, her stomach let out another hungry groan. Luckily, her boss had just left the office – otherwise, that would have been a little embarrassing, Sabrina thought. She was really being spoiled today. First, she was going to eat lunch at the company’s expense, and then Alex would treat her for some sushi this evening. But then again, since she’d been working so hard recently, she kind of deserved it.

***

It took quite a while for Lars to fully regain consciousness. Initially, all he was aware of was a glaring light and a monotonous ringing sound, and his body felt as if it had been squeezed into a garbage press. Only after a couple of moments, the ringing subsided and he was able to make out shapes against the bright white background. After giving himself a few more seconds, Lars laboriously sat up and managed to lean against some kind of wall.

He realised that he no longer was in the conference room. The wall behind him only seemed to consist of some kind of sturdy plastic, which slightly gave away as he leaned against it. As he felt around, he noticed that the walls surrounded him on all sides and that the room he was inside wasn’t much bigger than two square metres. It wasn’t really a room at all, but more something like a cubicle...

Suddenly, Lars felt cold, mortal fear rise up in him, even before the cognitive processes in his brain reached the same conclusion at which his instincts apparently had already arrived. Panicking, he looked down at his aching body, and even though his vision was still blurred, he noticed that he was no longer wearing his suit, but some kind of overall which was vaguely reminiscent of a prison uniform.

Lars had been working more than enough with Vortex for the last couple of months to realise exactly what this meant. Breathing heavily, he slowly turned to his side and looked at the only transparent wall of his narrow prison, which was something like a window into the outside world. He almost wished that his vision hadn’t returned over the last couple of moments, because what he saw now finally confirmed his worst fears.

On the window, he could see the stylised swirl of the Vortex company logo, though it was mirror-inverted from his point of view. Right behind it, the floor Lars was sitting on ended and gave way to a gigantic, deep canyon, which had to be several hundred metres deep and wide from his perspective. But what was particularly strange about the canyon was that both the ground and the walls were completely smooth and covered with enormous tiles.

This, Lars knew, was because it wasn’t actually a canyon, but a tiled corridor somewhere in the basement of the local Vortex company headquarters. It only appeared to be as large as a canyon because Lars and the other people he could now make out through the three remaining, semi-transparent walls of his prison had in fact been shrunken down to one hundredth of their original size. Now, they were no longer human beings, but the product for which Vortex was so famous and which had made it one of the largest and most popular fast food chains in the world. They were food, and the overalls they were wearing consisted of an easily digestible synthetic material, which was said to further bring out their particular taste.

Unlike most of the other shrunken people in the box, which was somewhat similar to a box of chocolates, Lars did not only know about his situation, but also about where he currently was. During his work as a consultant, he had even participated in a tour of the facilities and directly contributed to the optimisation of the supply chains – at least until there had been these bottlenecks, for which he had apparently been blamed and handed over to Vortex by his own company. Clean, aseptic corridors like this one were part of an area called ‘post processing’. Here, the boxes with the freshly shrunken and packaged people were placed in large catering trolleys and finally loaded into delivery vans, which distributed them to the restaurants in the surrounding area. Lars was very much aware of the morbid irony of his situation: He himself had contributed to optimising a system which now would lead him to an undignified end inside the stomach of another person, at least if he didn’t find a way out of here very soon.

But unlike the other people in the surrounding cubicles, from which he could hear muffled screams and thumping sounds as they tried to establish contact with their neighbours or tried to free themselves from their prisons, Lars had personally seen the statistics. Apart from the small airholes in the plastic foil, which made up the ‘roof’ of the box, the cubicles were pretty much airtight. It was rare that customers found even one empty cubicle in their boxes; escape was almost impossible. The only chance would probably arise when the customer removed the plastic foil themselves as they started eating the shrunken people in the box. Lars could really only hope that he wouldn’t be one of the first to be devoured – then he might have a chance to pull himself up the outer wall and run away before the customer would notice him.

He was surprised that he managed to keep such a cool head and think methodically about his situation, and that despite the fear which constricted his chest and made it quite difficult for him to breathe properly. Of course, this was one of his great strengths and had always benefited him in his career, but it was still something that slightly perplexed him. Maybe it was simply that his previous knowledge allowed him to interpret the situation better than the other shrunken people in the cubicles around him. But maybe he was also just in shock and he still hadn’t become emotionally aware of the fact that he was in grave danger.

After looking at his surroundings more closely through the window and the plastic foil above him, Lars realised that the box he was in was the only one mounted into this particular catering trolley. The trolley was also placed somewhat away from the others, which were all filled with boxes from top to bottom and seemed to be ready for distribution. Lars felt an icy shiver as he realised how many shrunken people in the very same situation had to be in this corridor alone. And tomorrow around this time, many of them would be nothing else than nutrients in various stages of digestion, somewhere inside the bodies of Vortex customers.

Lars noticed that the thought of soon being eaten by an enormous stranger caused the fear of death to creep up inside him again, clouding his thoughts. He quickly took his gaze off the other catering trolleys and looked up through the plastic foil, searching for some hint that might help him. In some height above him, he could make out an enormous sticky note which had been attached to the frame of the trolley and on which someone apparently had written something. Was this perhaps a clue as to why his box was the only one in this trolley?

As he tried to decipher the handwritten letters, which were barely visible from this steep angle to begin with, he suddenly heard voices that clearly came from outside of the box. As he turned around to look into the cold, tiled corridor to identify the source of the sounds, his whole world was suddenly shaken by a sudden tremor that nearly threw him off his feet. This was followed by several further quakes, which seemed to become even stronger with every time, and finally made it impossible for him to stand upright. Then the box was plunged into a dark shadow, and Lars saw how an enormous, black wall suddenly moved in front of his cubicle, instantly blocking his entire field of view.

Breathing heavily, he looked up, and as he had tilted his head back as far as possible, he realised that the wall was nothing more than the shirt of a Vortex employee who had stepped up to the catering trolley, scrutinising the sticky note with a slight frown on his face. For a couple of moments, there was nothing but silence, then the gigantic man took the yellow note, crumpled it up and casually tossed it into the bin next to the trolley. Then he reached for the box with his massive hands, released it from its bracket with a metallic clanking sound and lifted it onto a tray, placing it beside a plastic bowl with salad.

Even through the separating walls, Lars could hear the outcry going through the box as the giant employee lifted it up, tossing the shrunken people around in their cubicles like ragdolls. Lars too fell over backwards and crashed against the wall facing the cubicle behind him, before the enormous Vortex employee evened the box out a little and he fell back on the cold plastic floor of his prison face forward. Shaking uncontrollably, he tried to get up again, but the mighty, rhythmic vibrations caused by the giant’s steps and the sudden weakness of his muscles made this completely impossible. Only after another couple of moments of swinging up and down, which reminded Lars of being inside an aeroplane flying through heavy turbulences, the movements around him subsided a little. This allowed him to turn onto his back with an exhausted gasp and to look outside through the plastic foil above him. The employee had stepped into an elevator and just pressed a button beside the door to select the floor he intended to go to. The large sliding doors of the elevator closed with a trundling sound, then a slight jolt went through the box as the elevator started to move.

As the lift slowly travelled upwards, accompanied by inappropriately relaxed elevator music, Lars looked at the enormous person rising above the plastic cover of his prison. The man was still quite young, with a vaguely Mediterranean or Middle Eastern complexion and an ostensibly casual, bored expression on his face, one that was quite common amongst young men who reacted to the many uncertainties of growing up with deliberate indifference. He was most likely a high school or university student who worked a part-time job here to earn some extra money. Normally, Lars wouldn’t have paid any attention to someone like him, but now he could only fearfully wonder where this young man was taking him. He had already begun to suspect that his box had probably been stored separate from the others because Vortex wanted to specifically dispose of him and the others, and he was all but convinced that his colleagues were inside the cubicles around him. Apparently, Vortex couldn’t be sure that they would disappear in a customer’s belly on the open market. Lars recalled a ‘humorous’ piece of news on TV he had seen the other day. It had been about an anti-Vortex activist who had bought a box and hid it at home to save the shrunken people inside. But on returning home from work the following day, she had to find out that her unsuspecting girlfriend, who apparently hadn’t known about her bizarre views, had found the box and eaten everyone inside. But evidently, Vortex wasn’t going to count on such ‘fortunate accidents’ in this case.

There was a cheerful ringing sound as the elevator reached its destination, followed by another jolt and the sound of slowly opening doors. Almost instinctively, Lars turned on his side and looked out to the front through the window, where the sliding doors of the elevators just opened to reveal a long corridor. As the Vortex employee started walking again, Lars realised to his horror that he knew this place as well. To the right and left, the corridor was bordered by glass walls, through which one could look into clean, modern open-plan offices with dozens of gigantic people inside, talking to each other or going about their work with focussed expressions on their faces. From now on, Lars could already predict the path of the giant man carrying his box. After a couple of moments, he turned right into one of the open-plan offices and then went past a couple of desks towards a single office at the other end of the room. There, he stopped in front of an elegant wooden door and knocked. As a muffled voice called the employee in from inside the room, Lars caught a glimpse of the sign beside the door, and even though he basically knew where he was headed, it confirmed all of his worst fears:

Room 808, A. Thiele, Quality Assurance / S. Krämer, Secretary.

***

“Come in.” Sabrina called absent-mindedly as she read a particularly baffling sentence of the document on her desk for the third time, massaging her forehead with the thumb and index finger of her right hand. While she didn’t have a headache right now, she expected that she would have one by the end of the day if she had to continue reading this obfuscating German legalese for much longer.

“One large box and a salad for Ms. Krämer?”

Sabrina looked up from her desk and gave the employee from the logistics department in her doorway a surprised look, but then she remembered that her boss had arranged for some food to be brought up to her.

“Oh yes, thank you.” She then said with a happy smile and pushed some of the documents on her desk aside to make room for the box and the salad.

The employee carefully placed the box and the sandwich on the cleared space, giving himself enough time to take a furtive look at the beautiful young secretary’s revealing cleavage as she tucked away some documents into a drawer beneath her desk. It normally bothered him that peons such as himself had to wear these uncomfortable black uniforms, while the pen-pushers up in administration had a loose dress code. But right now, he thought that this arrangement wasn’t so bad. Sabrina noticed the young man’s gaze, but ignored him and gave him another innocent smile. He awkwardly smiled back at her and shyly scratched the back of his head.

“There you go. Enjoy your meal.” He said and went out the office with a dreamy look on his face, waving briefly at Sabrina as he closed the door behind him.

Sabrina also gave him a short wave and then turned to the box the employee had just placed on her desk. It was quite a large box, bigger than the ones Sabrina normally bought privately. Ms. Thiele had even ordered a salad for her on top of it all. And even though her stomach let out another hungry rumble, Sabrina seriously wondered if she’d manage to eat all this by herself. Ms. Thiele was very generous indeed. Then again, now that the boss was out of office, Jenni would probably come in to chat soon. Both could probably handle such a box. She subconsciously licked her lips in expectation again and leaned over the box, tearing off the plastic foil and then perusing the small cubicles with the wriggling shrunken people inside. Finally, she selected her first snack and stretched out her hand to pick up the tiny person.

***

A deafening scream went through the box as the giantess tore off the plastic foil with a casual movement of her hand, allowing a cold, ominous rush of air to wash into the cubicles, which had been somewhat warmed up by the body heat of their furiously struggling occupants. Lars, who had managed to get up on his feet after the employee had placed the box on the desk, fell on his knees. Trembling, he looked up at the giant young woman who now bent over the box, her enormous body filling out his entire field of vision. He knew her. Her name was Sabrina Krämer and she was the secretary of Ms. Thiele, his contact at Vortex and the local head of quality assurance. In his time as a consultant, which almost seemed like a previous life to him, even though not even 24 hours had passed since he had been shrunken down, he had been on the phone with her quite often. He had also met her personally, even managing to get in some casual small talk with her in between meetings. She was a nice, very confident and assertive young woman, and she was extremely good-looking. The sight of her long, light blonde hair, her piercing blue eyes and her beautiful smile, which showed off her perfect white teeth, had more than once sweetened his boring and monotonous days at the Vortex offices. And then there was her body: She was curvy in all the right places, with full, soft breasts and well-shaped, round buttocks. Not in his wildest dreams would Lars have imagined that he would meet his end inside this body, eaten and digested alive by such a nice young woman.

But he noticed that this wasn't all bad news: Initially, he had feared to be served to Ms. Thiele herself. He had never really trusted her, and he had absolutely no doubts that she would eat him up without giving him a second thought. All of this was most likely her doing anyway. But Ms. Krämer, her secretary, was a far too nice person to just eat him up. If he could only manage to draw the giant young woman’s attention to himself, she would see who he actually was, and then she would probably help him.

However, this would be difficult to accomplish. Just as he tried to think of a way to make the giantess see him as something else than merely her lunch, her manicured fingers reached into the cubicle next to him and lifted out a familiar man, who was thrashing around and yelling for his life. Finally, Lars recognised him as one of his colleagues, a stout man by the name of Bernd Zimmermann. In vain, his co-worker kept hammering on the discreetly painted fingernails, which kept him pinched between the giant woman’s thumb and index finger as she lifted him to her face. Meanwhile, the giantess licked her lips again and leaned back in her office chair, her large breasts slightly bobbing up and down in her ample cleavage. Aghast, Lars just stared at Bernd, whose screams grew increasingly shrill as Sabrina’s soft lips slowly parted and revealed her shiny white teeth. Beyond those, Lars could only see the pitch-black darkness of her oral cavity, and moments later, the giantess casually flipped his squirming colleague inside like a small peanut. The desperate screams continued for a few moments, then the giant lips closed again, suddenly cutting off the gut-wrenching sound. Lars stared at Sabrina’s mouth, paralysed by fear. For a while, she just seemed to suck on the shrunken person as if he was some kind of hard candy. Then he heard a quiet, wet gulping sound, accompanied by a slight contraction in Sabrina’s throat as she casually swallowed her tiny snack.

Once more, a collective scream went through the box, followed by a tremendous racket as the shrunken people desperately tried to jump up to the edges of their cubicles, all of them hoping to somehow escape their prison before being devoured as well. Lars too collected all his strength and jumped for the edge of the window of his cubicle, but he just about missed it and crashed back onto the ground. He gasped as a stinging pain travelled up his legs, and looked up at the giantess again. He couldn’t really see much else of her than the looming hills of her breasts and the steep wall of her belly, the soft contours of which were still slightly visible through her tight white top as it faintly moved up and down as she breathed in and out. Lars simply couldn’t believe that right now, poor Bernd was travelling down through the giant woman’s oesophagus somewhere behind those massive breasts, only to soon drop down into her stomach and be digested alive over the next couple of hours. He didn’t know him all that well, but from their occasional conversations during the odd lunch break, he had learned that Bernd had been a well-travelled man, and that he had lived abroad for many years. But all those experiences he had made over the course of his life, all that had made him human now did no longer matter. Now, he was nothing more than an appetiser inside the belly of a young woman who would soon absorb him. And anything that her mighty body could not process would simply end up in her toilet bowl sometime tomorrow, when she expelled his indigestible remains from her bowels.

As Sabrina reached into the box once more and lifted out another shrunken person, Lars managed to overcome his initial shock and reminded himself that he would share his colleague’s fate if he did not manage to get out of here. Watching the giant secretary as she pushed the next shrunken person, a scrawny young man who didn’t seem familiar to him, into her mouth without even looking at him, Lars had to admit to himself that counting on Ms. Krämer to recognise him was quite a risky strategy. Escape seemed like the safest bet after all – at least the giant woman’s desk was so full of clutter that it should be fairly easy to find a good hiding place. Now he only had to find a way out of this damned cubicle.

***

Sabrina relished the second shrunken man’s taste as it spread over her tongue, pushing him around a bit in her mouth as he tickled her with his puny wiggling. She remembered the first time she had been to Vortex and eaten her first shrunken person. Back then, she had found the tickling sensation in her mouth very strange indeed, and she had struggled to swallow the tiny human being. But now she found it just as easy as slurping down an oyster, and she also didn’t think of it as anything more than that either. Once more, she pushed the tiny person on her tongue around in her mouth, then she carefully let him slip down towards her gullet and finally swallowed him with a content gulp.

As his squirming finally subsided somewhere behind her breasts, she opened the plastic bowl with salad, speared some lettuce and boiled egg slices with the fork and lifted it to her mouth. Chewing her food, she shifted her focus back to the new agreement with Reinhold & Becker. Looking at the contracting parties and their representatives, she noticed that her usual contact person was no longer listed. What was his name again? Lars something... Sabrina shrugged. Being the primary contact, he probably had gotten all the blame for the problems in the logistics department. She finished chewing on her salad, reached into the box again and pushed another shrunken person into her mouth, almost instantly swallowing him together with the masticated remains of the salad. Then she recalled that Ms. Thiele had spoken quite angrily of Lars last week, saying that his incompetence was to blame for the whole issue. Sabrina thought that this wasn’t really fair towards him. He always had appeared quite competent and likeable to her. She let out a silent sigh again and shrugged. Hopefully, he hadn’t gotten himself into too much trouble. The poor guy.

For some time, she kept working on the text of the agreement and occasionally added some comments for her boss, ultimately eating up all of her salad and about half of the shrunken people in the box. Finally, she tossed a shrunken woman into her mouth, washed her down with the rest of her water and then let out a content, wet burp which faintly smelled of eggs. Sabrina raised her right hand to her mouth in slight embarrassment and blushed a little, but luckily, she was the only person in the office right now. Then she stretched herself, slightly adjusted her bra and got up to fill up her glass of water again. While the air conditioning did a good job at keeping out the summer heat, she still felt a bit warm. Sabrina casually picked up her empty glass and walked towards the door. As she got up, she felt the contents of her stomach, consisting of water, masticated remains of her salad as well as a fair amount of shrunken people, slosh around with every one of her steps. She stifled another short belch, placed her hand on her soft belly to ascertain if her stomach had calmed down a little, and then walked out of the office.

***

Trembling with both fear and physical exhaustion, Lars looked at the gigantic young woman who had devoured half of the box and most of his former co-workers during the last hour. It was hard to grasp how her enormous body, which was so much larger than his own, managed to rise up in one single motion, and how it could move with such elegance and grace while simultaneously sending thunderous quakes through the box as she walked towards the door. Lars briefly looked on, but all he could see were the curves of her shapely buttocks, which perfectly filled out her tight blue jeans and slightly jiggled up and down with her mighty steps. But what he would have seen as sexy yesterday now brought tears to his eyes, as he realised that all he was right now would perhaps be nothing more than part of this attractive buttocks by tomorrow. And whatever indigestible remains were left of him by then – probably nothing more than a couple of bones – would be pushed out of Sabrina’s body through these very butt cheeks the next time she went to the toilet. And that would be the end of his story. Lars didn’t even dare to think about his colleagues, who had already been devoured by Sabrina and were facing digestion inside her stomach right now.

But all was not yet lost. Now that the giantess had stepped outside, it was his best and perhaps final chance to avoid becoming her lunch. Panting, Lars looked up, focussed only on the upper edge of his cubicle and then jumped high up into the air again. Indeed, he somehow managed to grasp the edge with his fingers and hold on, even though the sharp plastic quickly began to cut deep into his palms. Due to his sweaty hands, he also feared that he might slip off again at any moment. Pulling up the entire weight of his body by his own strength proved to be far more difficult than he had imagined. But he knew that if he slipped now, he might never get a second chance.

Right then, Lars heard the door to the office open once more as Sabrina returned with another young woman. Yet again, the entire world of the shrunken people in the box was shaken by the quakes caused by the giantesses’ steps as they walked around the office, happily chatting with each other. Then, Sabrina casually sat down on the edge of her desk. The ensuing earthquake almost made Lars fall back into his cubicle, but for some reason he still managed to hold on. Despite the intense pain throbbing through his tiny body, he slowly pulled himself up the edge of his cubicle and laboriously supported himself on the sharp rim with his forearms. In front of him, he could now barely see anything else than Sabrina’s enormous, round buttocks, which slightly moved around as the giantess shifted her position during her conversation with her colleague.

***

“Which movie are you going to see?” Asked Jennifer, Sabrina’s co-worker from the accounting department of Vortex. They had just met at the water dispenser and she decided to pay the secretary a visit, as she often did when Ms. Thiele wasn’t around.

“No idea.” Sabrina replied with a shrug and took another sip from her refilled glass of water. “It’s his turn to pick one. I’m okay with anything as long as it’s not some horror shit.”

Jenni gave her an amused grin. “What? You don’t like horror movies?”

Sabrina frowned. “No, I can’t stand them.”

“But why?” Jenni asked with an incredulous giggle as she reached behind her colleague to pick a shrunken person from the box. “I can have some, can’t I?”

“Go ahead. I won’t manage all of that on my own anyway.” Sabrina explained and ostentatiously patted her belly. The shaking she unknowingly caused in her stomach by this knocked Bernd from his comparatively secure position on top of a mountain of chewed salad he had just climbed up. For a short moment, the chubby office worker rolled down a boggy slope of wet lettuce, eggs, tomatoes and cucumbers before finally disappearing in a sludge of stomach acids, water and semi-digested food with an undignified bubbling sound. There, his slowly dissolving remains joined those of his other colleagues, who had already been largely broken down into their chemical components by Sabrina’s digestive system.

“So…” Jenni resumed the conversation as she briskly tossed her snack into her mouth and swallowed him without further ado. This marked the end of Jörg Strobel, a violent felon with a long criminal record who also had been marked for internal disposal by Vortex following a special request by the ministry of justice. “What don’t you like about horror movies?”

“I just hate being scared. No idea what people enjoy about that. Alex seems to like that kind of stuff, too.” Sabrina explained putting on an exaggerated pout and then also turned around to the box on her desk to pick out another shrunken person. She was feeling quite full, but she’d indulge herself a little more, especially since this would have to last until the evening.

While doing so, she realised that one of the shrunken people had pulled himself halfway out of his cubicle and was just trying to lift himself over the edge in some kind of escape attempt. She broke into an affectionate smile as she observed his clumsy movements and then decided to help him out of his predicament – though perhaps not in the way he would have liked.

***

Putting in all his remaining strength, Lars had just pulled himself up a little bit further, trying his best to block out the hot pain as the sharp plastic edges sliced deep into his sweaty palms. This was made somewhat easier by the high levels of adrenaline pumping through his body, which made him numb to most of the intense pain that came with his frantic struggle for survival. Panting, he forced himself upwards until he was about halfway out of his cubicle, but then he noticed how the large feminine derriere, which rose up in front of him like some kind of cliff, suddenly lifted up from the desk and then turned away from him.

Again, he felt icy fear of death creep up inside of him, and almost instinctively he looked up. He felt like a mouse which had realised that it had been spotted by a cat just a little too late. His gaze wandered up along Sabrina’s tight-fitting blue jeans to her belly, the soft fat tissue around her navel slightly pressing against the silver lining of her elegant belt buckle through her white top. Even further above, it spanned across the mountains of her breasts like a gigantic sheet. Then, the giantess leaned over towards the box, unwittingly allowing the shrunken people inside to look right into her revealing cleavage. Suddenly, his gaze met that of Sabrina, and Lars knew that the giantess was now looking right at him with her clear, blue eyes. As he was the only shrunken person halfway out of their cubicle, he had drawn her attention right to him, though not in the way he intended. But he immediately understood that escape was no longer an option, and that he had to make the best of this final chance.

“Ms. Krämer! It’s me!” Lars yelled with all his remaining strength as the giantess smiled and stretched out her hand towards him. “It’s me! Lars...”

Before he could finish, he was pinched between the thumb and index finger of Sabrina’s left hand, squeezing all the air out his tiny body in an instant. He desperately gasped for air in the surprisingly tight grip of the well-manicured fingers. Meanwhile, his mind was overwhelmed by the most primitive survival instincts and he began to kick around uncontrollably.

He suddenly found himself flying towards the beautiful face and the soft lips of the enormous young woman, and Lars expected to Sabrina to open her gigantic mouth and throw him inside at any moment. But then, she was asked something by her colleague, which made her lower him down a little again, leaving him dangling above her generous cleavage as she seemed to think about what to answer.

As Lars continued to kick around and somehow tried to loosen the grip of the enormous fingers around him, he observed how the other giantess reached into the cubicle right behind his former prison. As she lifted out this particular shrunken person, he noticed that they seemed vaguely familiar again. Then he realised with a shock that it was Andreas, although he looked very different in the overall and without his thick glasses.

Time seemed to slow down, and Lars simply watched on as the other giantess lifted Andreas to her mouth. She as well was a very attractive young woman, with long brown hair and dark brown eyes. The enormous brunette briefly dangled Andreas in front of her soft lips, then she slightly tilted back her head and casually dropped him into her waiting mouth. A few agonising moments passed as she toyed around with him, visibly enjoying herself, then Lars could once again hear an ominous wet gulp as the woman swallowed his co-worker whole.

***

Sabrina had just lifted the shrunken man out of his cubicle and was about to toss him into her mouth, as Jenni suddenly asked her if she would like to go to a concert with her and a couple of colleagues. It was a fairly famous British musician who would be playing in the city park a couple of weeks from now. Slowly, she lowered her tiny snack down again and scratched her forehead with the index finger of her other hand as she considered the offer.

“What day is that again? Saturday?” She asked.

“Yup.” Jenni replied and dropped the shrunken man in her hand into her mouth, swallowing him only a few moments later. That only yesterday, he had been a fairly successful consultant and colleague of the shrunken person dangling above Sabrina’s breasts, was something that she was neither aware of nor would she have cared, even if she had known.

“I’ll need to talk to Alex about that, I don’t know if he had any plans for that day.” Sabrina explained. “But I think that was the other weekend. Can I call you at the weekend again?”

“Of course.” Jenni nodded and swallowed again. The shrunken person in her oesophagus wasn’t sliding down very well, causing a slight feeling of discomfort behind her large breasts. For good measure, she also softly thumped against her sternum with her fist. This finally made the annoying feeling go away, as the tiny lost his grip and slid all the way down into her stomach. “Marcel and Vanessa aren’t sure either, so don’t stress about it. I’d only like to know by the end of next week, ‘cause it might be difficult to get tickets any later than that.”

“Sure.” Sabrina replied and lifted the shrunken person in her hand back to her mouth.

“Well then.” Jennifer said and looked at the clock above the door. “I’ll get back to work. Do you mind if I take some of these?” She asked with a furtive glance at the box.

“Help yourself.” Sabrina said with an inviting gesture, before pushing the squirming tiny in her right hand into her mouth. She briefly pinched him in between her lips and then sucked him all the way in with a short slurping sound.

***

After the brunette giantess had eaten Andreas, Lars had turned all his attention back to Sabrina, still screaming at her and desperately hoping that he might be able to get through to her before she would swallow him as well.

“Ms. Krämer! It’s me!” Please help me!” He cried with increasing hysteria in his voice, but his tiny lungs were unable to generate enough sound to be perceived by this titanic human being. The far louder and infinitely more powerful voices of the chatting giantesses further drowned out all of his pathetic cries for help.

Suddenly, Sabrina lifted him to her lips again, and Lars could already see the contours of her enormous white teeth lurking in the darkness between them. A warm, humid breeze washed over him from inside the gigantic mouth as Sabrina answered another question of her co-worker, then he was violently pressed against the warm, moist lips and found himself halfway inside the hot mouth of the blonde giantess.

Screaming with sheer terror, he thrashed around as the mighty lips wrapped around his torso, moments before Sabrina sucked him into her mouth with apparently no effort whatsoever. Immediately afterwards, Lars found himself on the massive tongue of the giantess, his body being helplessly pushed around as he was quickly covered by a thick layer of hot, viscous saliva. He frantically tried to wipe the sticky spit out of his face in order not to suffocate, but all his efforts only had very limited success. Coughing and wheezing, he looked towards the only remaining source of light, where he could still vaguely see the contours of the outside world beyond the rows of perfect white teeth. But then, the oral cavity was suddenly plunged into complete darkness as the young woman closed her lips.

For a moment, only his laboured, frightened breathing echoed through the giantess’ mouth, then Lars found himself pushed around again as Sabrina savoured his taste. He was completely at the mercy of the gigantic, powerful muscles around him, and so he couldn't do anything else but to keep wiping the saliva out of his face as he desperately gasped for air. Finally, the movements around him subsided a little, and Lars managed to turn on his face, pressing himself off the slippery tongue with his trembling hands. But while he still attempted to get his bearings inside the oppressively humid darkness, he noticed that he slowly began to slip forward, right towards an even darker part of the enormous organic cave. It appeared to be the source of the hot, wet breath of the giantess.

“No!” Lars yelled in fear. “Please don’t! Sabrina, please don’t eat m...”

His last words ended in a choked gurgle as he was caught in a wave of saliva and mercilessly pushed forward. Lars slid past the tonsils of the giantess with one last cry of despair, then he was squeezed into the oesophagus with a wet gulp as Sabrina swallowed him.

***

Sabrina sat down at her desk again and swallowed her most recent snack. Then she suddenly looked up in surprise as she thought that she heard someone call out her name.

“Did you say something?” She asked with a confused frown as her colleague happily lifted several shrunken people out of the box and onto her left palm.

“Huh? What? Me?” Jennifer asked with surprise and pointed her right index finger at herself to further emphasise her question. “Nope.”

“Weird.” Sabrina replied, wondering for a few moments what that sound could have been. Then she dismissed the question with a shrug. “I thought I heard something.”

“Maybe it came from outside.” Jenni mused. Then she abruptly opened the door and stuck her head out into the corridor. “You’re disturbing Ms. Krämer!” She jokingly admonished some of her surprised colleagues who were standing around a nearby copier.

“Not true!” Sabrina shouted with audible embarrassment before throwing Jennifer a playfully reproachful look. “Sheesh, Jenni! You’re so embarrassing sometimes.”

“I know.” Her colleague answered with a feminine giggle and gave her an impish wink as she turned around to leave the office. “Okay then. I hope you two lovebirds have lots of fun tonight. You just call me at the weekend, okay?”

“Sure.” Sabrina said with a smile. “And thanks. Have a nice weekend.”

“You too. See ya.” Her colleague replied and then carefully closed the door behind her before returning to her desk with the shrunken people in her left palm.

Sabrina stretched and let out another yawn. Then she furtively looked at the clock again. Just a few more hours and she could finally start her well-earned weekend. She bent over the documents on her desk once more and fished another shrunken person from the box. Completely ignoring his almost inaudible cries for mercy, she tossed him into her mouth and jotted down another note for her boss. As she played around with the tiny person in her mouth, he somehow managed to prick the inside of her cheek with one of his little kicks. Annoyed and a little bit surprised by this unexpected resistance, Sabrina frowned and then pushed him between her molars with her tongue, slowly biting down on him. A fleeting shriek echoed through her mouth, then it suddenly subsided and gave way to a messy crunch. Sabrina felt the naughty tiny receive his just punishment as he burst between her teeth. But since she didn’t really like the taste of blood that now spread through her mouth, she quickly took a sip from her glass, washing down the squished remains with a large gulp of water. Then she finished reading the document on her desk, before getting up once more and placing it in the shelf beside the door to Ms. Thiele’s office with several other papers.

***

Inside her body, Lars had travelled down her oesophagus headfirst, the powerful peristaltic movements around him pushing him deeper and deeper into the giantess’ digestive system. They exerted so much force that he felt as if all the bones in his body were being broken simultaneously. As if that wasn’t enough, the stuffy and increasingly hot air around him was almost impossible to breathe, and his whole body was coated in warm, sticky slime. Around him, he could hear the mighty, but calm breath from Sabrina’s lungs and her regular, muffled heartbeat, meaning that he was travelling through the giant woman’s large chest. The further he slipped down, the louder he could hear the far more ominous gurgling, smacking and bubbling of the lower digestive tract he was now inevitably heading towards.

Finally, the peristalsis forced Lars through a tight ring of muscles, which once more squeezed all the air out of him. Under this renewed pressure, one of the ribs in his chest finally gave in with a loud, sickening snap, sending a fresh wave of pain through his tortured body. Then he was thrust into the warm, humid and stuffy darkness of Sabrina’s stomach with a wet smacking sound. For a couple of moments, he found himself falling through complete darkness, inadvertently turning his aching body onto its side before finally landing in a viscous sludge that gave off an overpowering smell of boiled eggs and various other salad ingredients.

Wheezing and gasping for air, Lars splashed around with his arms as he tried not to drown in the semi-digested chyme. The thought that the bubbling slop of water and masticated salad also contained many of his partially or fully digested colleagues was one that he tried to push away as good as he could. Soon, he realised that his squirming only made him sink into the chyme more quickly. Fighting for every little bit of oxygen in the thin, acidic air, Lars carefully laid back until he appeared to float on the muddy sludge, but every time he drew breath, his airways burned as he inhaled the acidic fog around him. But at least he had managed to postpone his inevitable doom for a few more moments. He subconsciously knew that he was only prolonging his suffering, but his survival instincts forced him to fight against what was happening to him until the very end. All around him, he could hear the hissing of highly concentrated stomach acid, which was only drowned out by the roaring gurgles of the gigantic digestive system he was now trapped in. These noises were further complemented by the dull, but still audible breath of Sabrina’s lungs and the powerful, regular thud of her heartbeat. The bodily sounds of the giantess who had eaten him and who would now digest him.

As the reality of his situation began to sink in, Lars started to sob silently. Sabrina had simply eaten him like a piece of food, and it was almost just as bad that she wasn’t even aware of who she had just sent to her stomach. And she would never know, either. Over the course of the next few hours, she would simply digest him like all the other food she had eaten and still would eat during her life. All of his life, however, all the ups and downs, all his efforts, hopes and dreams had now been reduced to this moment, in which he left his human existence behind him to become nothing more than a piece of food inside the belly of a young woman. Soon, he would lose consciousness, and then his body would be dissolved into its chemical components under the combined influence of the peristaltic movements of her stomach and the powerful digestive acids. Sabrina’s body would then convert him into energy or deposit his remains in the fat tissue on her large breasts, her belly, her buttocks or her thighs to be used whenever it needed them. And whatever her digestive system could not process would simply end up in her toilet tomorrow, to be flushed away into the sewer.

Far above him, Lars could hear the wet smacking of her cardia as it opened once again. It was followed by a loud splash as, unbeknownst to him, the chewed remains of the last shrunken person were washed into Sabrina’s stomach with a fresh torrent of water. Again, Lars tried to breathe in some of the air, but it barely contained any oxygen at all and burned like fire in his lungs, causing him to cramp up with pain. The stomach was now in full digestion mode and even the rank, humid air around him now almost entirely consisted of an acidic, burning fog.

***

Outside, the giantess that had eaten him continued to devour the remaining shrunken people, washing down the last of them with another greedy gulp of water. Then she stretched out her arms and legs, letting out a yawn and repositioning herself into a more comfortable position in her office chair. This caused the contents of her full stomach to shift once more, forcing some of the air she had swallowed with the tiny people to escape through her oesophagus. Sabrina lifted her well-manicured fingers to her mouth and stifled another deep, guttural burp before throwing the empty box into the bin beside her desk.

She continued to work with full concentration for a while, then the door to the office opened again and Ms. Thiele stepped inside. However, she showed a much more relaxed expression than when she had left a few hours ago.

Sabrina looked up from her desk and greeted her with a friendly smile. “Hello, Ms. Thiele.” Then she tilted her head a little and put on a questioning face. “How was your appointment?”

“Very good.” Her boss replied with a broad grin. “I had a long and productive conversation with Mr. Neumann. We both believe that the recent employment restructuring at Reinhold & Becker and the new agreement will allow us to fully resume our cooperation.”

“That’s wonderful.” Sabrina beamed, not only because she was genuinely happy for her boss, but because this also meant a lot less work for her next week.

“Indeed. A relaxed start to the weekend.” Ms. Thiele continued and then looked around her secretary’s desk, as if she were looking for something. “Did you get your lunch?”

“Oh yes, thank you.” Sabrina replied and gave her belly another ostentatious pat. “It was very tasty indeed, thank you so much.”

“Don’t mention it.” Ms. Thiele replied with a sly grin as she noticed the empty box between some crumpled papers and packaging in her secretary’s bin. “Excellent. That matter is settled.”

Sabrina smiled innocently and then got back to her work, not aware that the ‘employment restructuring’ her boss mentioned was being finalised inside her stomach at this very moment.

“Oh, and, Ms. Krämer?” Ms. Thiele suddenly added as she had almost stepped into her office, turning around to Sabrina once more. “You can go home an hour early today.”

“Are you sure?” Sabrina asked, clearly surprised.

“Yes, I will take care of the remaining stuff myself. You’ve already done more for me than you can imagine.” She said with a benevolent tone and another subtle smirk.

“Thank you.” Sabrina answered politely and then clenched her fist in triumph as Ms. Thiele disappeared in her office and closed the door behind her. Today really was her lucky day.

***

In the murky depths of her gurgling stomach, Sabrina’s burp had been the last thing Lars ever heard and felt in his short life, as he soon lost consciousness afterwards. This also meant that he did not witness the conversation the giantess had with Ms. Thiele as she returned just a little bit later. Then again, it would only have confirmed what he already had suspected, that she was indeed behind his undignified end in the digestive system of Ms. Krämer. Following this, the peristalsis further mixed his broken body into the chyme and the digested remains of his former co-workers, until he slipped into the lower areas of Sabrina’s stomach and began to dissolve under the influence of the concentrated digestive juices.

As the giantess got up at the end of her workday and brought the last couple of documents to her boss, all that had once been Lars was now merely a vaguely humanoid form deep inside the compressed chyme, which slowly travelled further downwards as she packed her handbag and headed out the door. But even this shape now began to disintegrate due to the movements of the young woman’s enormous body as she said goodbye to her colleagues and then left the office. And as Sabrina rushed to one of the nearby trams, her breasts visibly bobbing up and down and drawing a couple of furtive glances from nearby pedestrians, even these last coherent parts of Lars were pushed apart and sucked through her pylorus, entering her duodenum with a wet slurping sound.

***

Sabrina thanked the group of pupils who had held open the doors of the departing tram for her, then she pushed past a group of chatting tourists standing in the door and dropped down on one of the empty seats. As she travelled a couple of stops with her tram, she exchanged a few messages with Alex – mainly to agree on a place where they would meet up later. Once she reached her stop, she got out and walked another few dozen metres to her flat, where she decided to take a refreshing shower first. As the clean water travelled down the soft curves of her beautiful body, her belly let out another faint gurgle as the shrunken people she had eaten for lunch travelled further along Sabrina’s intestines. She had already forgotten about them, and also didn’t pay any attention to the sounds her body made as it processed them.

After finishing her shower, she freshened up a little more and then laid down on the couch in her living room. She spent the rest of the afternoon watching some TV, before she finally rose to her feet again in the early evening and got changed once more. For her date, she chose an elegant summery dress and light, high-heeled shoes which further emphasised her perfect, round buttocks. Then she put her handbag around her shoulder and stepped outside into the warm summer evening, taking another ride with a tram into the city centre.

At the tram stop near the Marunomi, one of the best-known sushi restaurants in town, she was picked up by her boyfriend Alex, a fit PE teacher at one of the municipal secondary schools whom she had met at a nightclub almost a year ago. Of the shrunken people she had eaten for lunch, nothing remained in her stomach except for one miniscule bone which once had been part of Lars and had gotten caught in one of her gastric folds. But this too was soon pushed out as her dinner began dropping into her stomach, soon to be buried beneath chewed rice, fish and seaweed. Even further below, the disembodied nutrients that once had been the lower department managers of Reinhold & Becker slipped further down the dark labyrinth of her intestines, where they were slowly resorbed into her bloodstream and directed to their new function as various parts of Sabrina’s young and healthy body.

To his girlfriend’s delight, Alex had chosen a somewhat cheesy American rom-com for their evening at the cinema. During the movie, Sabrina cuddled herself against his athletic body and they soon found themselves exchanging passionate kisses. As they arrived at the door of her apartment building late in the evening, she gave him another loving hug and then invited him upstairs to her flat. There, they immediately dropped into her bed, further cuddling and kissing, until they began to touch each other more intimately and finally slept together.

As Sabrina’s large breasts bobbed up and down during the rhythmic movements of the act and her body finally trembled under the waves of an intense orgasm, most of what had been Lars and his colleagues a mere 12 hours before was now part of the fat tissue on those very breasts. Some of it had also ended up on her belly and inside her curvy butt cheeks, and merely a miniscule amount was still travelling through the depths of her intestines and towards the last part of their journey. Once both of them had come, Sabrina rolled off her boyfriend with a satisfied and relaxed smile on her face. She continued to cuddle with him a bit more, and then they finally fell asleep in each other’s embrace around two o’clock in the morning.

The next morning, Sabrina was awoken by a pleasant smell from the kitchen, which she soon identified as the sweet scent of fresh pancakes. With a tired smile, she rolled on her back and stroked her soft belly as it gave off a hungry groan. For a few moments, she just lay there, then a silent fart escaped between her butt cheeks, reminding her that it was time for her to go to the toilet. She yawned once more and then hopped out of bed, but before she went to the bathroom, she decided to go into the kitchen to check on her boyfriend. As she saw that he was completely focussed on the pancakes on the stove, she carefully snuck up on him and gave him a loving pinch in the butt. Somewhat surprised, he turned around to his girlfriend, then they hugged and kissed each other again. After a few moments of passionately making out, Alex pulled his head away with a good-natured giggle.

“What?” Sabrina asked, pouting.

“Your hair.” Her boyfriend explained with a giggle as Sabrina frantically looked around until she looked upon her faint reflection in the window of her oven.

“Oh fu...” She began and interrupted herself as she realised that her blonde hair was sticking out in all kinds of directions. She looked like a scarecrow.

“Go on, take a shower, I’m not done here anyway.” Alexander said with a laugh.

“Thanks.” Sabrina said with a sigh and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “You’re a sweety.”

Then she shuffled to the bathroom, rubbing some more sleep out of her blue eyes. She locked the door behind her, sat down on the toilet seat and relaxed her sphincter. It never crossed her mind that with this morning bowel movement, she also pushed the indigestible remains of the shrunken people she had eaten yesterday out of her body. After they dropped into the bowl below with a wet splat, she simply cleaned herself and dropped the used paper on top of them. Not sparing so much as a thought for them, Sabrina pressed the flush button and sent the remains of the tinies, which predominantly consisted of semi-digested little bones deep inside her most recent bowel movement, off into the municipal sewers.

Fully relaxed, she stepped into the shower and hummed the melody of a popular summer hit as she washed her perfect, feminine body, which by now had fully absorbed every part of the shrunken people it had taken from them. Once she finished, she dried herself off, cleaned herself up a little more and then returned to the bedroom, where she slipped into some light shorts and a t-shirt. Then Sabrina returned to the kitchen to have breakfast with her boyfriend, all the while happily humming to herself.


Copyright © VortexFoodsTM 2020.