- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This has been sitting in my google docs for months. I don't have a working computer, so I figured I'd post this to release some new content.

 

Fairies rarely get bored; unfortunately Kory was one very bored fairy. It was not an emotion that she enjoyed. In fact, she once heard a story of a fairy that got so bored he ceased to exist. Kory sat atop the head of her group’s Elven sorceress Matilda. The taller woman’s auburn hair made a fluffy nest for the tiny fae. It was a nice contrast to Kory’s own short silver pixie cut. The group had been hired for a simple job to scout a region where travelers had been disappearing. They would investigate and then return to the village and collect their pay. Unfortunately, due to Kory getting a little too drunk on her half pint of ale, she was being sidelined by the team and forced to “guard the cart.” It wasn’t her fault, the ale was potent and she was only three inches tall. The mug was bigger than her entire body!

 

She reluctantly allowed Matilda to pluck her from her hair and sit her on the seat on the wagon, still warm from Matilda’s larger size and body heat. Kory looked up at her companions. Matilda was very sultry, curvaceous, despite her violet robes being designed to hide her figure. She was the type of woman who has that calm confidence that draws people to her. Next to her were the group’s two human warriors, Gerald and Marcus. Both were large, tanned and muscular, wearing leather armor. Kory would occasionally watch them train or bathe in awe. How she lusted after all three of them. All were beautiful and unachievable for her tiny form. Then, there was the Dwarven warrior, Burry, strapping a large ax to his back. Burry looked over at Kory and stuck his tongue out at her. At 3’8, he was the smallest in the party before Kory joined, and reveled in having someone smaller than himself to tease.

“Looks like the wee lass won’t be joining us? The matter, lil one? Not gonna carry your own weight?” he said with a loud laugh.

“Eh, heh heh,” Kory muttered mockingly, giving Burry the old pixie salute.

“Oh, don’t worry, dear,” Matilda said, giving Kory a kiss that covered her entire face in Matilda’s crimson lipstick. Kory pushed her friend’s plush lips away, trying to wipe the tacky substance from her face and hair. “We will be back in a little while, probably dragging Burry behind us. Let’s see who’s carrying whose weight then?”

“Keep an eye on the horses and wagon,” Gerald said. “We’ll be back by dark.”

 

They were not.

Kory gave them two hours after dark, pacing back and forth on the long wagon seat, debating to herself how much trouble they may be in and how much trouble she’d be in if she left the wagon unattended. She took stock of what she had available. She was wearing green cotton trousers she’d shrunk down, leather boots, and a green open vest that just covered her small breasts. She had two pouches on her belt containing some basic supplies. Then it hit her. She left all of her gear back at the inn. Weapons, spell scrolls, the works. All she had was a pouch of shrinking powder, a common substance that only fairies can use, that she used to shrink clothing and gear to her size.

“Oh for Puck’s sake,” Kory muttered, her wings slumping a bit in defeat, “Can’t let my friends die.”

She fluttered up off of the wagon seat and took off like a sprite made of light into the dark forest. She followed the trail her companions left, using some basic magic to track their path. The trail led to a large clearing just off of the main road. There, she saw a warm and inviting looking cottage.

“Wait a sec…” She thought back to the map of the area, not recalling a cottage or farm in this area. “This is not good.”

Kory fluttered down and landed, crouching on a windowsill. She peaked through the dense glass and saw what appeared to be a small alchemic lab for brewing potions. Further in the room she saw a row of jars on a shelf. They were hard to make out, so squinting she pressed her face against the glass, warm compared to the cool night air. When she saw it she withdrew in shock, actually falling off the windowsill. She hooked her fingers on the ledge of the sill and scrambled up to the window.

“People.” She whispered. The jars contained people, even smaller than her! Not fairies but big folks like her friends. “Friends!” She squeaked.

She scanned the room, not seeing her companions anywhere. She fluttered to another window and immediately almost dropped from the sky as quickly as her jaw dropped from what she saw. She landed on the partially open window in time to hear the moan of feminine pleasure coming from its inhabitant, who also seemed to be cumming, Kory noted.

 

Lying atop a disheveled bed was an equally disheveled woman, perhaps the most attractive creature Kory had ever seen. The woman had long, red hair, pale skin and perhaps the most perfectly proportioned body Kory’s ever seen. Heaving breasts, firm abs. Taut ass. While Kory was thoroughly observing this woman, she noticed something that stood out, specifically her friends. Marcus and Matilda were each two inches tall, naked and pleasuring the woman’s nipples. Kory could not see the other two, but considering how frantically the woman was fingering her pussy and clit, Kory had an idea.

 

She winced as she watched the woman insert two fingers all the way inside of herself as her thick thighs clamped around her hand and her back arched in the throes of orgasm, launching Matilda and Marcus from her breasts to the sheets below. Her ass came down hard on Marcus, causing him to wince in pain and disappear beneath the firm cheek. Matilda managed to roll out of the way and avoid being crushed under the woman’s shoulder blade. The woman writhed in the bed for a few minutes before slowly coming to a stop. The heaving of her mountainous breasts slowed until eventually Kory realized she was in a deep sleep. Kory bit her lower lip nervously and slipped under the open window and flew over to the bed.

Nearing the woman, Kory guessed she was around six feet tall, nearly as tall as Marcus and Gerald. Well, at least their normal heights. Now, this woman’s body threatened to snuff out their lives. This is why Kory was being extra quiet as she flew into the room. She stuck close to the ceiling, so that the gentle flutter of her wings didn’t disturb the sleeping behemoth of a woman. Kory positioned herself over the bed and dropped down, landing soundlessly on the mattress just below the woman’s outstretched sweaty arm. The giantess smelled of sex and sweat, immediately assaulting Kory’s sensitive nostrils as the heat from her aroused body emanated from her nude form.

 

Kory crouched down and slowly slunk towards the woman’s outstretched right arm, very aware of her heavy breathing as she passed her ribs. Just under the woman’s sweaty armpit was the form of Matilda, curled up into a ball. Kory crept up to her friend, who was now roughly half her height. She gently cupped a hand over Matilda’s mouth and motioned for her to remain quiet as her friend jolted in surprise. Kory helped Matilda to her feet and guided her further down the bed towards the giantess’s hip. When they were far enough from the woman’s ears, Matilda leapt into Kory’s arms and held her tight.

“Hey, careful there!” Kory stuttered, recovering her balance and wrapping her arms around the smaller woman.

"Thank the maker! I never thought I’d see you again!” Matilda said, allowing Kory to set her down on the bed, “Or that I’d ever be small enough for you to hold in your arms.”

“Yeah, me neither,” Kory replied, blushing a little as she rubbed an arm behind her head, awkwardly noting that while the nude Matilda was half her height, her breasts were still larger than Kory’s. “What happened to you guys? Who’s she?”

“We were following the trail as ordered, when this beautiful woman stepped onto the path. She cast some sort of spell on us and we were all entranced by her. She led us to a clearing and shrank us. She’s a succubus and is shrinking people to slowly drain the life from. She has dozens of people!”

“Yeah, I saw. Wait here, I’m going for Marcus,” Kory said, turning to look at the massive body before her.

 

She approached the massive ass on the bed, looking for a way under it. She saw a small gap formed from where the succubus’s ample ass met the bed. Cautiously, Kory crawled into the narrow opening, relying on a little fairy magic to illuminate the cave of skin and sheets that she now found herself exploring. Tucking her wings tight and lying flat on her stomach, she was able to crawl until she saw the woman’s crack pressing into the bed. She could see a twitching arm barely sticking out. Taking a deep breath, she started crawling towards it. She got a strong grip and struggled to pull her friend free. The ass was heavy, but thankfully the cheek had enough give for her to pull Marcus free. He was unconscious, but alive. She dragged him out from under the sleeping succubus to Matilda.

 

“That’s Marcus. Where're the others?” Kory asked, dreading the answer.

“Well,” Matilda began awkwardly. “She found Gerald extremely attractive and said he’d have the ‘honor’ or pleasuring her from within.”

Kory hated to admit, but she could understand. Gerald was exceptionally attractive; she wouldn’t mind doing that to him herself…

“Burry, well… she said he was being a pain in the ass and well… she shoved him up her ass.” Matilda finished solemnly. “I don’t know how much air they have in there.”

“Really?”

Kory sighed, her shoulders and wings slumping. She’d go for Gerald first. She fluttered to the woman’s hip and gently landed in the unruly bush of deep red hair that surrounded her vulva. The heat and smell of sex were overpowering to Kory, stirring lust deep within her. Dazed, she wondered if the pheromones of the succubus were affecting her fae body. All she knew was that she wanted release almost as much as she wanted to free her friends. Steeling herself, she crawled towards the sticky and soaked vagina. The lips were still slightly engorged and flushed. Kory worried about stimulating them, but so far the monster slept.  The lips were slightly open, but all Kory could see was darkness within. With a pained grimace she slid her left arm into the woman, pushing past the folds of her vagina until she hit something. That something jerked in fear and disappeared deeper away from her reach as the vaginal muscles clamped down on them both. A low moan escaped the woman, causing Kory to freeze.

 

The tight walls finally relaxed as the woman’s entire body sunk deeper into the mattress.

“Must’ve felt real good…” Kory muttered bitterly, surprised at the jealousy in her own voice.

Taking a deep breath, she lowered her upper body into the mighty snatch, using her wings to steady her as she grabbed Gerald’s legs with both hands. Struggling to fight against the woman’s mighty walls as they squeezed and kneaded around her entire body, she finally managed to pull Gerald free as a deluge of feminine juices washed over them both.

“Great. I just made the witch cum. I’m so demanding extra pay, boss.” She muttered bitterly as she flew Gerald to safety. He merely nodded in agreement. Once the group was together, Kory shrugged, shaking some cum off her vest, “Ok, time to go.”

“We can’t leave Burry behind.” Gerald said, nursing an injured arm.

Kory looked at the exhausted faces of her party.

“But I’m all sticky!” she whined. No response, only judgmental looks. “Fine, I’ll save the bastard.”

Once again Kory found herself under the giantess, only now the woman had turned slightly, so it was easier to fit between her cheeks. The lubrication from the cum helped too. Eventually, she reached the dark tight asshole and had to stifle a chuckle at what she saw. Sticking out of the clenched anus was a long braided Dwarven beard. With an evil grin, Kory took a grip on the matted, braided hair and pulled with all her might. There was some resistance but eventually the head of a screaming dwarf appeared. Thankfully, the cheeks were so dense it muffled the screams. Kory retrieved a slimy and sticky Burry and took him to the others, him spouting curses the entire time. 

“Who’s not pulling their weight now?” She teased.

When they regrouped, Kory took a moment to appreciate how she now loomed over her friends.

“We have to get out of here!” Gerald said urgently.

“Yeah, but I can’t carry you all. You may be small but you’re still too big for me to carry all of you.” She paused hesitantly. “Unless…”

“Unless…what?” Marcus asked.

“Well, I’m not supposed to use my powder on people… but I could shrink you guys and carry you?” Kory said nervously.

“Why not shrink her giant ass?” Burry demanded, pointing to their captor.

“I don’t have enough to shrink a full person. I mainly use it for clothes and stuff.  You guys are small enough. I do have to warn you though—” Kory was cut off by the giantess shifting in bed and turning to face them, still asleep but seeming to stir.

“No time. Do it now!” Gerald demanded.

“Ok,” Kory said reluctantly as she sprinkled the dust on her friends. Instantly, they started to dwindle. And dwindle. Kory breathlessly whispered, “Wow.”

Down on the bed before her were her friends, now each half the width of her pinky finger. She stepped towards them, her footsteps causing them to fall in a heap. She reached down and effortlessly scooped them up into her hand. She held them before her face. They could all fit in her mouth and she probably wouldn’t even notice them. They were too small for the average person to likely even see. The giantess stirred in her sleep.

“Shit!” Kory said, looking at her friends in a panic. “Sorry, guys!”

She looked at her outfit, one pouch with shrink powder, only a pocketless vest covering her chest and a pouch of junk. The powder would shrink them more and the junk and coins in the other could crush them. Nowhere to put them. In her panic she pulled open her pants and slid her friends to where the tight material would press them against her own womanhood. Stifling a moan, she took off into the night, ignoring how good they felt.

As she flew through the cold night, her friends found themselves spattered across her sticky womanhood. Matilda had managed to grip a silver curly hair and was spared the fate of sliding into her friend. Every air current and gust of wind that buffeted Kory’s tiny body shook her tiny friends to their core. They were terrified but too exhausted from their ordeal to express it. The growing warmth and moisture of their dark confines did not escape their attention however.

Hours later Kory arrived in town and quickly told the officials what transpired, leaving out her friends’ current state. Paladins and clerics immediately left to deal with the succubus, leaving Kory alone at the inn with her friends. She sat on a bed far larger than she needed and pulled them out with a blush.

“Sorry, I panicked.” She said apologetically.

“It’s okay,” Matilda said, wringing fairy juices from her hair. “Just change us back, please?”

Kory broke eye contact and rubbed a hand, slightly sticky with her own juices, against the back of her hair. Wow, they were small, she thought. She could barely hear them. “I, uh… can’t.”

Gerald stepped forward, confusing evident in his voice. “What do you mean? We see you shrink and restore coins all the time.”

Kory bit her lip and stood up over her friends. “About that. Remember how I said I shouldn’t use fairy dust on people? It’s kinda permanent. Sorry guys, but you’re stuck like this until I figure something out.”

She looked down at her protesting companions and began to feel flush again. Damned succubus pheromones, making her mind cloudy. She was intoxicated. She stood over them, her small body looming over their tiny forms, casting them in her shadow.

“At least you’re safe with me.” Her voice was drunk with lust. “Don’t worry. I’ll take care of you! In the meantime…” She said, unbuckling her belt and dropping her pants, revealing the glistening maw of her starving pussy to them far below. “It’s time for you to take care of me…”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I may end up continuing with these characters once I get a new computer, if people like them. I hope you enjoyed!