- Text Size +

Giggling at her date's dumb joke and twirling her angel-hair pasta with alfredo sauce, Jenny Williams was having a wonderful evening out.  It had been a rough week for the school-teacher.  Her high-school class had mysteriously disappeared, and she had voluntarily resigned out of stress when her school's principal told her that the police were looking into the matter.  She really wanted this to get resolved so she could get back to work, as she really missed teaching.

Tonight was her chance to relax a little bit.  Her good, yet annoying friend Sylvia, had convinced the normally timid Jenny to come out on a double date with her.  Sylvia had been dating her boyfriend Andrew for a few weeks now, and insisted she had found the perfect guy for Jenny.  It ended up being one of Andrew's good friends, a young man named Dan.  Like Jenny, Dan was also a teacher and the two had been chatting over social media for the past few days.  Tonight was the first night the two got to meet in person.

 

So far, the date had been going splendidly.  Dan showed up dressed nice, was charming and funny, and had acted like a total gentleman.  Apart from Sylvia occasionally making an awkward inappropriate or sexual joke, the conversation was flowing naturally.  She didn't want to get too ahead of herself, but she could see a relationship with him lasting a long time.

 

"Oh, excuse me," Jenny said, putting her hand up to her stomach, as her gut let out a distressing, groaning sound.  

 

"Are you okay?" Dan asked in a concerned tone.

 

Jenny grimaced down.  She couldn't believe her bowels were troubling her now.  "Yeah I think I'll be fine," Jenny said, her cheeks turning a bit red with embarrassment.  "I'm going to be right back."  Getting up, Jenny walked quickly to the bathroom, and slammed the door behind herself.

 

"Oh fuck," the young woman said as she sat down on the toilet in a hurry and began to relieve herself.  Her body always had a way of ruining potentially wonderful moments.  This was no different, as the last thing she needed was to be sitting on a toilet all night only for Dan to lose interest in her or think she ran off on him.

 

In her frustration, Jenny reached into her pocket where she had accidentally left her laser pointer.  She hadn't intended on bringing it and was still unaware of its' power, but she nervously and casually started rolling it aroudn in her hand.  As she continued to push through her massive crap, she accidentally pressed a button on the side of the laser pointer.

 

While Jenny washed her hands at the bathroom sink, the restaurant had seemingly gone silent.  All the patrons at the tables, the cooks, and the wait staff had vanished from sight.  Of course, they were not really gone, just scattered throughout the restaurant at the size of ants.

 

"Oh come on, what the hell?!" Jenny mumbled as she opened the bathroom door only to be greeted by nothing.  She looked around the apparently empty restaurant.  "Hello?  Dan?  Sylvia?  Anyone?" 

 

She took a step only to feel uncomfortable in her heels.  If there wasn't anyone around, she wasn't going to wear them.  Jenny slid off her heels and began to walk back towards her table.

 

The floor of the restaurant was a very dangerous place right now.  Several people were on the floor trying to scurry to safety, then the feet of the giantess started to thunder towards them.  A young male waiterfroze as Jenny lifted her titanic bare foot and brought it down unmercifully on top of his miniscule body.  This seemed to send everyone into panic mode as the tiny people realized Jenny was unaware of them, yet totally capable of killing them!  People ran in all directions as Jenny's massive feet crashed down hard.  Another man met his end underneath Jenny's left big toe.  A mother screamed as she watched her eight-year-old daughter scream and fall down.  "No stop!" the mom screamed, though Jenny was far too large to hear her.  Instead, Jenny's right foot came down hard, causing the tiny girl's body to implode.  The girl's tiny mother screamed in horror, only to meet the same fate under Jenny's giant heel.

 

Continuing her path of destruction over the ant-sized people, Jenny finally arrived at her table.  Obviously, it appeared to be abandoned, though both Sylvia and Dan had left their jackets on their chairs.  Whipping out her phone, Jenny fired off a text towards Sylvia.  "Where the fuck did you go?!" it read.

 

What the giantess failed to realize was that Sylvia, Dan and Andrew were all still there.  When everyone shrunk, Dan ended up on the floor, directly next to Jenny's giant toes.  Meanwhile, both Sylvia and Andrew had gone flying.  Andrew landed in the goddesses' pasta while Sylvia was currently treading water in the glass of Jenny's red wine.

 

Pulling out her phone, Jenny sent off another irritated text towards Sylvia.  She would've texted Dan, but the last thing she wanted was to give off a desperate or angry type of vibe.  She had no idea that Sylvia was not responding, as her phone was in the bottom of Jenny's red wine glass.

 

In her annoyed state of mind, Jenny began scrolling through her phone and eating her pasta.  If everyone in the restaurant was sudenly going to leave, without giving her any type of heads up, she would at least get a good meal out of it.  She dug her fork into the noodles, nearly impaling poor Andrew.

 

Andrew dove for safety, landing face first into a puddle of alfredo sauce.  "Uugh, what the hell!" shouted Andrew.  He barely knew Jenny, and now was in danger of being impaled or eaten by her....or both!  All he wanted was to casually have sex with Sylvia a few times, and this was going to be his fate!

 

After several more successful dodges of the massive pronged weapon, Andrew was running out of energy.  Covered head to toe in sauce and small bits of pasta, Andrew could barely stand.  His knees were shaking with what little bits of energy he had left.  "Jenny!  I'm fucking down here!" Andrew shouted.  Jenny's eyes widened as she lowered the giant fork down again.  "Don't eat me you giant bitch!"

 

Jenny forcefully plunged her fork into the mound of pasta.  With a vicious twirl, she knocked the ant-sized Andrew off of his feet.  She continued to twirl the pasta, trapping the tiny man in a maze of carbohydrates.  She then lifted the giant utensil towards her face and opened her mouth.  

 

"Jenny no!" Andrew screamed.  It was hopeless.  The tiny man was essentially tied down to the fork.  He entered the dark cave smelling of garlic.  Jenny then pulled out the fork and began to chew.  Andrew screamed once, as Jenny's molars snapped his tiny body in half.

 

With a slight tilt of her head, Jenny sent what was left of Andrew's body down her throat.  Her eyes then shifted to her glass of wine on the table.  Inside that glass, Sylvia was in terror, trying everything she could to get her giantess of a friend to recognize her.  She constantly screamed at the top of her lungs, but each time her mouth would fill with red wine and she'd gag.

 

Jenny's hand gripped the glass and she lifted it skyward.  This caused waves of alcohol to wash over Sylvia's body, submerging her and hiding her from sight.  When she re-surfaced, she froze in terror.  The giant, pink lips of her friend parted, and the wine began to flow into the damp cave that was Jenny's mouth.

 

Sylvia was washed onto the pink, spongy tongue of Jenny.  She screamed again as she was being swept towards the back of her friend's throat in a mixture of wine and saliva.  Eventually, the tiny woman descended down Jenny's throat into the acidic cauldron that was her stomach.

 

Dowing the rest of her red wine, Jenny started to back her chair up so she could leave.  After a casual glance down, she spotted something on her big toe.  She squinted and lowered her head down.  It appeared to be an ant.

 

Dan waved his arms and screamed as he saw his beautiful date's massive face lower down.  "That's right Jenny!  It's me!  I'm down here!"  An immense sense of temporary relief came over Dan.  For that split second, he was sure he was going to be rescued.  Of course, that changed when Jenny's expression changed to disgust.

 

"Gross, stupid bug," she mumbled.  Before Dan could react, Jenny tilted her foot ever so slightly that Dan rolled off and became trapped between her two biggest toes.  Jenny then began to squeeze her toes together.  "Bye little guy," she said sadistically.  "I hope you like my feet!"

 

"Jenny no!" Dan sobbed.  He felt his ribs start to crack and an immense pressure building inside of his head.  Then his body could not take it any longer.  With a sudden force as Jenny squeezed her toes together again, the handsome "bug" was obliterated into a paste.

 

Satisfied that she had taken her anger out on something, Jenny grabbed her purse and got up.  "Oh well, fuck him.  His loss," she said to herself as she walekd out of the restaurant.

 

--

 

As it turned out, Jenny hadn't been the only person to remain normal sized at the restaurant.  A twenty-five year old guy named Brad had been the only person in the men's bathroom at the time Jenny triggered the shrinking laser pointer.  Somehow, that had managed to shield him from the laser pointer's reach.  Brad was coming off a long day at work and wanted to sit at the restaurant's bar alone.  All he wanted was one beer and then to be on his way home.  When he exited the bathroom, he was extremely confused.  

 

"Hey what the fuck?  Is anyone here?" he called out, but was met with silence.  The man walked up to the bar stepping on a few tiny people on his way there.  'This is too weird,' he thought.  The T.V. was still on, there were still cars on the street, drinks and plates were still on the tables.  Everyone else just seemed to vanish.

 

"Well, free beer is free beer," Brad whispered to himself.  Taking one last look to ensure no one was watching him, the young man hopped over the bar, opened up the fridge and grabbed a Coors Lite.  As he was about to stand up, something on the floor caught his eye.  He reached down and picked up a small creature that appeared to be moving.

 

Angelica was a twenty-seven year old brunette bartender who had mysteriously shrank with nearly everyone else in the restaurant.  The tiny woman was nearly ground to a pulp was Brad hopped the bar and his boot came down extremely close to crushing her.  Now, Brad's fingers wrapped around her and held her in front of his massive face.

 

"OH SHIT, ARE YOU A TINY PERSON? he said, the scent of beer from his breath wafting over her tiny body.  Angelica tried to scream back and let him know everything that happened, but it was useless.

 

"HEY YOU'RE PRETTY FUCKING CUTE FOR A MINI PERSON," Brad Teased.  "HOW ABOUT A KISS?  Angelica screamed and threw out her arms in defiance but she was brought face first against Brad's lips.  Brad continued to hold her there for a second before releasing her.  Angelica had to gasp to catch her breath.

 

"YOU KNOW, I THINK I'M GONNA HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOU," Brad said, standing up and loosening his pants, before ultimately pulling open his boxer shorts.

 

"No not there!  I'm not your fucking sex toy!" shreiked Angelica.  Brad was having none of it though.  He simply released the ant-sized woman and landed on the base of Brad's sweaty cock.  "Let me go!" she cried.

 

Brad adjusted himself to make sure his new toy stayed in place.  He chugged the rest of his free beer, before walking out to catch an Uber home.  He was in for a fun night.