- Text Size +

*BURNOUT TAKEDOWN! Drive laps around this branching track until you are the last car standing. Now with Giantess specific death animations on our special Racetrack Hostess Track!*

The racers started out lined up side by side on the racetrack hostess girl's heel. Her tattoo of a starting line which wrapped around her ankle doubled as a great lap marker for the tiny racers.

A screen appeared on the HUDs of the drivers showing the beautiful girl whose body they would be driving over walk sexily into the center of the street before lifting the starting flag high in the air. As she dropped it to the ground, the drivers all slammed their gas pedals simultaneously quickly accelerating up her calve.

The racetrack hostess having completed her only job, began to slowly make her way back off the street, hips swaying seductively as she walked in high heels, she was completely unaware that the first casualty had already taken place!

The green car slammed into the side of the orange car in an attempt to force it off the path, but his plan backfired horribly as it was his car instead that spun out of control, flying off the giant racetrack hostess' thigh.

The green car landed with a smash wheels down onto the hard asphalt of the real road. Turning his ignition, he realized it was no use. He may have been alive, but his car was completely beyond saving.

He was about to open the door to leave when a shadow loomed over him.

The high heel of the woman whose body he had just been driving on fell down on top of him crushing him out of the race without even realizing he was there.

The cars continued their race up north along their racetrack hostess' body and eventually reached the hem of her yellow miniskirt. This was one of the danger zones of the track, and the cars quickly switched on their headlights in order to better locate the marked path along the creases of their giant racetrack hostess' hips. The orange car however no longer had this luxury.

The earlier collision with the green car damaged orange car's lights. With no way to peer through the dark shadows within giantess' pants, the driver now had no choice but to trust his own instincts. He could of course slow down and let the lit up cars behind him take the lead, relying on their headlights instead of his own, but this was a demolition derby, and letting the other cars get close only increased his chances of ending up a smoking wreck on a smoking girl's body.

Slamming on the gas, the orange car continued to speed through the pitch black darkness which only became more oppressive as the racers entered their hostess' dark blue thong. Massive towering shadows appeared suddenly in front of his windshield but unfortunately there was nothing he could do at this point to avoid it.

With a crash, his car pushed through a forest of tall black vine-like trees, pushing its way further through the thin landing strip of the racetrack hostess' pubic hair. What was a mere inch or two for the hostess, was a jungle for the tiny car which continued to lose momentum until it finally stopped, completely tangled in the thick wiry hairs.

The orange car's wheels spun helplessly as the driver attempted to untangle himself from the thick black foliage around him, but all he managed to accomplish was to irritate the giantess who stood unaware of his plight.

The racetrack hostess shifted her hips slightly as she felt something pulling on her pubic hairs. Looking around to make sure no one was watching, she proceeded to slide her hand down her yellow miniskirt to adjust the offending problem.

Light poured into the danger zone at last but it brought no relief for the poor orange driver who had been up until this point, lost in the darkness.

The giantess' giant painted nails came crashing through her thin pubic jungle directly towards the orange car. The driver tried desperately to speed away but all this seemed to accomplish was to encourage the massive fingers to travel faster.

Without a word he was knocked loose from his entanglement and carried further down south where the giant racetrack hostess proceeded to unintentionally crush his vehicle into her throbbing clit.

For the rest of the drivers, they had managed to drive along their giant racetrack hostess' hips with little trouble and had finally made their way out of her yellow miniskirt and dark blue thong underneath.

Continuing to make their way up north, they now had the great plain of the giantess' exposed torso to travel.

One car stayed too close to the center and ended up plummeting into the depths of the giantess' navel. the flames from the crash barely managed to reach the surface of her torso as the mangled vehicle became just another bit of bellybutton lint.

As they passed the giant racetrack hostess' sternum, another driver failed to dodge the giantess' hand returning from the destruction she had just caused in her pubic hair. With a casual, unintentional scratch along her torso, the giant racetrack hostess sent the tiny car flying through the air across a height no driver could possibly survive falling from.

As the road began to narrow between the giantess' cleavage, the battle for survival became all the more fierce. The narrow narrow canyon was a free for all with drivers having little leeway to avoid collisions from other cars. Should they survive, they would simply need to choose either the left or right shoulder to drive over before having a nice long descent down the giantess' giant back to recuperate from this stressful valley.

The driver of the red car attempted to avoid the battle in the canyon altogether by hitting the gas and driving up the side of the giant racetrack hostess' breast. Unfortunately, for him, he miscalculated his speed on the uphill climb and by the time he hit the peak of the giantess' breast, his car ended up flying through he air.

He got a good look at their giant racetrack hostess' face as she was talking to the person next to her and somehow managed to avoid crashing into the the massive white cliffs of her glimmering teeth. Unfortunately, all that awaited him in spite of his luck was a swift trip down the giantess' throat as she instinctively swallowed sending the the tiny car down to her stomach, where he would have to hope his car would hold up long enough to make the arduous journey through the giant racetrack hostess' 'internal' track.

The downward descent was fairly calm as only two drivers remained across the entire span of giant racetrack hostess' massive back. In spite of this momentary respite, the drivers knew that the giantess' butt was fast approaching which would bring with it its own set of dangers.

Unlike the valley of cleavage through giantess' breasts, drivers would have no choice but to drive over one or the other of giant racetrack hostess' shapely butt cheeks. While their cars could quite easily fit through the wide ravine of her butt crack, avoiding getting caught in the puckering crater of her anus was a risk few drivers would be willing to take.

As the blue and purple cars made their way back under the yellow miniskirt and blue thong they had just navigated through on her front side, they needed to be sure to slow down in order to avoid flying off of her steep hill of a butt much like the earlier accident on the giant racetrack hostess' breasts.

Blue and purple were neck and neck but their close proximity also brought the best chance for an easy takedown!

Just as the two drivers crested the hill of the giantess' left butt cheek, the blue car allowed the purple car to gain a slight lead before slamming on the gas and ramming into its front end. The purple car tried desperately to recover, however all that awaited him was a sheer plummet down the deep canon of the giant racetrack hostess' butt crack.

Like an arrow aiming for a bullseye, the purple car landed perfectly into the center of the giant racetrack hostess' relaxed anus inserting itself all the way from its front hood to the passenger seats in the back.

The mind of the purple car's driver panicked trying to desperately to think of a way out of this predicament, but nothing he could do could save him now.

The giant racetrack hostess, feeling something hit her butthole, instinctively clenched unaware she crushed a tiny car cutting it clean in half in the process.

The front half of the purple car along with its driver plummeted into the depths of her bowels where he would remain trapped, unable to race any further, while the backend would be removed much later when the giant racetrack hostess was alone again and had the freedom to scratch an itch that had been bothering her in her butt crack.

The blue car made its way down the back giantess' leg returning to the checkered line tattoo on her ankle where the race had started.

He was the only car left running, and had therefore won the giantess track's burnout takedown race!

The End (r55;|r55;)