[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Following the conquest of Albar, the Elsiran Empress dispatches Prince Virion to oversee governorship of the newly conquered province at the behest of ill meaning politcians. Surrounded by enemies from without and within, the Prince finds strength in the most surprising of sources.


Rated: R
Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Giant, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Humanity's Downfall
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 25657 Read: 31865
Published: November 14 2020 Updated: December 07 2020
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Arrival by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2001 words)

Right so this is the sequel to 'Subjugation' and takes place a month or two after the events of that story. The tags and summary probably clued you in but the main pairing of this story is M/f. There will me some large lady elf bits here or there but about... 90% of stuff is pretty much M/f. So that there is your warning. With that said, hope you enjoy!

2. Reduction by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2723 words)

3. Trapped by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 0] (2832 words)

4. Caged by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 0] (2774 words)

5. Steamy by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 1] (2069 words)

6. Mercenary by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2265 words)

7. Pleasure by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 2] (2382 words)

8. Exploration by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 1] (2115 words)

9. Way Out by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 1] (2224 words)

10. History by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2353 words)

Pretty much no size in the next couple of chapters as a fair warning.

11. Strategy by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1919 words)