- Text Size +

Work tended to consume Selena’s owner at most hours of the day. He worked endlessly, going from one thing to the next. Always either on his feet or at his writing desk. The princess tried to help where she could, giving advice and what little insight she could but at her size there wasn’t much she could physically do to help him out. Something that frustrated her endlessly. Ever since arriving from his trip down south he had been in an even longer flurry of activity, which only compounded her feelings of being useless. 

 

About the only thing she could do was what she was doing right now, working between the elegant dark toes of the prince while he laid out on his bed. He almost never went to bed simply because he wanted sleep. It was basically a case of him simply passing out when he could no longer work. It was unhealthy in her opinion but she had to admit, she admired how hard he worked day in and day out. Not one to laze about at all hours of the day. 

 

She looked up from her rather degrading work out across his form. He had basically flopped out onto his back and had Selena set to work. After dismissing Rytha it had been about fifteen minutes before he had just passed out. The princess looked along the long and rolling landscape before her, his dark skin concealed by a loosely bound robe of white and gold. As still as possible aside from the gentle breaths that caused his chest to rise and fall. The perspective was enough that she caught herself staring overly long, her eyes drinking in the little details here or there. 

 

“At times I wonder if I’m going crazy.” She muttered to herself.

 

It was a question she indeed had asked herself oft as of late. At first, when she had set out on this path, it was simply to try and manipulate things to best allow her people to live without fear of being crushed and eaten. Yet there were moments like now. Where she stared out at the dark skinned prince of Elsira and found herself feeling a complex mix of emotions in her stomach. That same feeling she had in that bathhouse. The same feeling when she had shuffled into a cage suspended around his neck. There was much about him that was smug and elven, but also a mind that had genuine concern toward the future. 

 

“Yes, definitely going crazy.” She muttered to herself as she slid down the top of his foot and toward his ankle. 

 

The princess landed nimbly upon the soft flesh of his ankle and wondered idly how Rickard was doing. As she understood, he was the trophy of Grand General Nalista. It meant he was probably still alive… but she had to wonder if that was a good thing or not. She had her doubts that the woman that had crushed a city in her fist was anything approaching kindly. Whatever the case was Selena could do nothing for him, simply pray that one day they might meet again. She had to do what she could here. 

 

She wasn’t exactly concerned with Virion tossing and turning as she walked from his ankle toward his shin and the barrier of fabric there that was the hem of his robe. She had seen him sleep many times before, when he was out it was like looking at a stone slab. She was still a bit red in the face when she reached the hem of his robes. The noble ladylike thing would have been to go *over* the hem and make her way atop it. The princess however found herself a tad curious despite herself after their shared bath. What had he said, nudity was something normalized among his kind? 

 

The well dressed human looked around as though someone would be watching, before lifting the hem of his robes and crawling under it. There was almost an illicit feeling like she shouldn’t be here that filled her. The light here was dim, the soft glow of the light beyond the clothing beaming down through places where the fabric didn’t block it fully. Selena had to get on her and hand knees to comfortably make her way forward, occasionally there were patches where she could stand and walk with a stooped posture here or there. 

 

It was warm as the body heat of the male elf was captured and blocked by the robe. Selena found her heart pounding in her chest as she made her way along the smooth skin of his leg. Gods, why did the elves have to look so damn beautiful. It was almost a tragic thing, that such a lovely race could be so very cruel. The rose there had some very sharp and nasty thorns. Even next to a male Selena found herself feeling like she was some ugly plain faced nobody.

 

“Starting to see why Rickard had a thing for Nalista growing up.” She mused. 

 

Indeed her brother had long had a deep affection for the Grand General and had a number of books with illustrations of the woman in them. Even when she had been projected standing above the city Selena had to admit that she had been… almost divine. Like a demi god had stepped down from the heavens to grace the soil with her steps. It was the same feeling she had when she had first seen Virion. Like he was otherworldly in a way that even other elves couldn’t capture. 

 

She continued on her journey along his leg, the limb lacking pretty much anything in terms of muscle. Even without it, Selena had no doubt a shift from him would be enough to overwhelm her or end any other human. She had often wondered why the elves opted for shrinking or using size as a status symbol. Even after granting some liberties to humans he had insisted on a reduced scale of sorts. Now, crawling along past his knee and toward his thigh she understood why. It was to display clearly for both races what the difference between the two was, to grind it into the minds that they were not equal. It was quite effective and the view, with the right person, could be breathtaking. 

 

Selena’s movements took on an edge of hesitation as she was crawling along his thigh. She swallowed thickly as she was coming closer between his legs and sure enough, her eyes drank in the dimly lit scene. As a proper woman of Albar she had never… well, she had never witnessed a man fully bare. She had caught glimpses in their shared bath but never the mythical illicit fullness.

 

There was some fuzzy feeling in the back of her head as she beheld a shaft at full attention, the dark member pulsing with blood. She had no idea what that meant really, not like she had anything to compare it to. Was that how it was for all men? The air felt warmer. More humid. There wasn’t a hair to be found down here, all of it smooth and flawless skin. Her eyes traced down from the shaft and further down, drinking in every detail. The more she looked, the more that fuzzy feeling in her brain asserted itself and indeed she could feel a nervous flutter in her stomach. 

 

She froze as in the distance she heard a wordless and senseless mutter, booming out over her. Virion making some kind of noise in his sleep. She was frozen in place for a good few moments before she was convinced he was still asleep. Part of her was telling her to keep going on past this part but she instead found herself walking alongside of the erect member. She placed her hand to the side of the base with trembling pale fingers contrasted against the dark. It was blazing hot, she could *feel* the blood rushing beneath with every beat of his distant heart. 

 

Strange though one would think she’d notice it if it was like this all the time. It hadn’t seemed like it was like this when he’d been in the bath. Selena had questions but asking Virion would be a bit too embarrassing. Maybe she’d dare to broach the subject with Rytha? The servant treated her well and answered her minor questions about this or that, so perhaps she could shed some light on some aspects of the male form. 

 

Whatever the case was Selena pulled herself away and continued on her course. From her spot she traveled along the expanse of his slim belly. As she traveled she could hear faint noises below, the slightest of bubbling from his food that evening. She had yet to see him eat a human though, according to him, he had indeed done so before. It would be easy for him. There was a flash in her mind of her dangled above his flawless lips, curled in an amused smirk and it was one she quickly dismissed from her mind. 

 

“I really am going completely insane in captivity.” She muttered under her breath. 

 

From his stomach she eventually arrived along his chest and it was here that light beamed in as the robe parted. His chest was as slender as the rest of him. She could feel the near beat of his heart, drumming in his chest loudly. Walking along his body was like walking along the surface of a being carved to perfection by the gods themselves. It once more struck her how very cruel the gods were to gift such beauty to such a dangerous species. Her brother had been blessed with a beauty many in the Empire considered otherworldly, but compared to the prince she walked along it was no contest. 

 

She made her way to his collarbone and looked along his neck, her eyes trailing up toward where his face was. Might as well finish the whole journey. She seized some of his loose dark hair and started climbing up the thick strands of fibers. She made her way up with some skill, decently used to moving through his hair after time in his service. Eventually the half inch woman set foot upon his forehead and looked out along his face and then out along his whole body. 

 

The perspective was a bit different from here than it had been at his feet. Selena set her hand on her hip and marveled at how vast the distance she had traveled was. It hadn’t seemed like it but crawling all this way certainly put things into perspective. She allowed herself a little smirk. He’d been none the wiser as well. 

 

“Had your fun, Princess?”

 

She watched his lips move and heard the booming words fill her ears. Golden eyes half opened below and she felt fear immediately lance through her. She froze in place, completely speechless. 

 

“Honestly, if you were that eager for a tour you could have told me earlier.” The man said as he shifted and caused Selena to slide down from his face. She squeaked as she landed in his hand, positioned to catch her as she fell. 

 

“W-when did- how-” Selena stuttered as he yawned loudly and sat up in bed. 

 

“Around when you started moving around between my legs. Hard to not notice you there.” He remarked. 

 

Oh gods she wanted to just crawl somewhere and die alone. Her red face was clear and she covered it with her hands. That drew a booming chuckle from the prince. It was really her own stupid fault for doing something like that, but he could have said something at any time! Now here she was flustered and fuzzy headed and feeling a little woozy. She liked it better when he was asleep. 

 

“Nothing to be embarrassed about, my dear. I’m not mad or anything. Though next time, at least wait until I’m awake so I can properly enjoy your virgin fumblings around my body.” He remarked. 

 

“You! Are an insufferable jerk!” She pointed at him, still completely cherry red. 

 

“A very pretty insufferable jerk I’m sure you’ll agree.” He shot back. 

 

“Uggghhh just put me in a shoe or something and step on me, please.” She laid back in his palm and groaned as she set her arm over her face. Gods above, if it got her away from this anything was better. A booming chuckle was his only reply.