- Text Size +

Whatever else Virion could say about the Iron Hands, they were very effective. No sooner had they been placed on the border had some issues with bandits occurred. Of course, these weren’t actually bandits. They were simply Grand Duchy troops that didn’t fly the colors. Testing the border and the defenses that had been set up there. They found a rather rude surprise when they were confronted by both occupation forces and the mercenaries that Virion had hired. Most were routed and sent back south. 

 

Of course his actions had gained some rather unfortunate attention from deeper in Elsira as he understood it. His actions with the humans in the province had been radical enough but hiring an armed human mercenary army was very much beyond the norm. More than a few councilors had filed direct protest with him but Virion ignored them for the moment, focusing instead on the next matter of import. Such as the rebellion inside of the province. 

 

He had opted not to bring Selena with him for this particular outing. He wasn’t sure why. It just felt wrong to include her in deeds like this one. It was an irrational thing but it was one that stuck out in his mind. His carriage rolled to a stop and it was outside one of the southern forts near the border with the Grand Duchy. Specifically where Adalina and her fellows had set up shop. The place had rather been transformed into a base camp with plenty of elements of Nura around it. As well as the banner of the Iron Hands flying above their camp. 

 

Rytha offered a hand to him to help him down from the carriage before falling in step behind him. His guards also fell in step around him. Experienced battlemages all of them. More than enough to handle most threats to his person. He walked into the fort and waved a hand over the protests of the sputtering garrison commander. There had been *multiple* protests about the lack of respect Adalina and her officers had for the elven chain of command. Which he had expected. The woman was a mercenary after all. 

 

His steps took him through the fort and down toward the dungeon. It was here that Adalina met him, leaning outside the entrance. The woman nodded her head to him, taking a drag from a pipe set between her teeth. She blew out a plume of smoke to the side, the sickly sweet scent of the smoke causing Virion to wrinkle his nose. 

 

“Show me to the prisoners.” He ordered. 

 

“Shocked you came out all this way yourself. I like a man that is hands on.” The woman chuckled as she opened the door to the dungeon. 

 

Virion signalled for his bodyguards to wait at the entrance. Rytha still fell in behind him. Asking her to leave his side for a period of time was folly. The prince made his way down the ill lit halls of the dungeon, the flickering torchlight casting the long shadows of the bars here or there. Eventually they arrived at a rather spacious cell. The inside of the cell held a trio of men and a woman, all wearing rather rough and torn clothes. His eyes flicked over each of them in their turn. Some of the captured rebels. 

 

“Caught them about to raid a few supply wagons. They didn’t exactly expect a Nura detachment assigned to it.” The woman remarked. 

 

One of the men inside of the cell spat in her direction. “Race traitor. You got a fetish for gobbling down elf cock?” 

 

The mercenary leader looked at the man and lifted a brow. “I mean, could you blame me if I did? A very princely cock it would be.” The woman chuckled, causing the man to go red in the face. 

 

Suffering through the quips of the mercenary almost made him feel like he was the one that should be getting paid at times. He sized up the four humans in the cell and without waiting, he flicked his fingers. An echo of power rippled through the air and into the cell, pulsing through reality as Virion tugged at the magical strands that tied everything together. His power wrapped around the forms of the four humans almost immediately and before the eyes of his escorts they reduced in size dramatically until they were no bigger than half an inch tall. 

 

As soon as the process was done Rytha opened the door to the cell while Adalina watched on. It was likely she heard the stories of the power of Elsiran magic but had never seen it with her eyes. Though the look in her single fleshy eye was less fearful and more analytical. Studying Well, Virion wasn’t too shy in this instance about flexing it a bit. The prince stepped inside the cell, the four little humans squeaking in confusion before looking up at him. He set his hands on his hips as he looked down at them. 

 

“I am Prince Virion Elsira, Governor of Lyssia-” 

 

“It's Albar you tyrant!” One of the men shouted up at him. 

 

Virion idly flicked his foot out, knocking the man back hard. He landed oddly, screaming as the blow no doubt broke his arm. There was a deep, illicit pleasure that washed through Virion at the sight. For all his pragmatism, for all that he was willing to rule with a soft touch, Virion was still an elf of Elsira. There were certain delights that were universal and one was the effortless displays of difference between their two races. 

 

“Governor of Lyssia and ruler of these lands by the grace of the Empress herself.” He finished without missing a beat. “You have committed acts of banditry and rebellion against myself and against the crown. Any elf would find themselves awaiting trial and execution for that, as humans you don’t have that luxury. However, should you offer me information of use, I would be willing to pardon your actions. Also should it turn out you are citizens of a… foreign nation I would of course be willing to send you back, a sign of goodwill.” 

 

They all glared up at him. Defiance. He recognized it in their eyes. The urge to fight back against something they saw as unfair. Adalina was right, logic was not something that could overrule emotion. Perhaps that was why each new war got bloodier and bloodier. The human desperation and desire to fight against inevitability. Not that it would change the end. 

 

Virion shrugged. “Perhaps my soft touch with your fellows has led you to be mistaken that I am weak. Allow me to dispel your notions.” 

 

He reached down and plucked up the woman of the group, earning dismayed shouts from her fellows. She screamed and started kicking and flailing between his dark fingers, pounding and squirming. 

 

“Put her down bastard!”

“Stop! You better not hurt her, monster!”

 

He snorted as he looked at the woman in his fingers. She looked a bit older than Selena. Fairly close to her appearance as well. There was a voice whispering in the back of his head that Selena wouldn’t approve of this if she saw it. That if she was watching this she would probably be horrified. He pushed it down and shoved it aside and instead regarded the woman between his fingers. 

 

“I often find myself musing over the motivation of soldiers. Especially human soldiers. I once spoke to Grand General Nalista, I asked her why she believes people are willing to throw their lives away for the causes of those that will never know their names. She told me that it boiled down often to a desire to seek out glory, to impact the world even if only in a small way, and also to advance the interests of a nation one loves. As well as a good deal of propaganda fed to them to make them feel these emotions. So I wonder, in that vein, is that why you choose to right me? In the vain hope you can make a difference against the Empire?” He mused. 

 

“Yes! Because we can’t leave Albar to monsters like you! Because this isn’t right!” The woman squeaked. 

 

Virion snorted. “Right and wrong has nothing to do with it, human. Albar fell. If all the human nations in the world united against Elsira they would still fall in a pointless bloody struggle. In the end, does it matter what you fought for if it gets washed away in a tide?” He asked before shrugging. “Who can say, that is for the future to decide. I can tell you, human, you don’t matter. Your actions don’t matter. Individually, you mean as much as dirt. Your superiors won’t ever know your name and they won’t care if I crushed you between my fingers here. Perhaps you should therefore concern yourself with your wellbeing, rather than keeping their secrets.” He said bluntly.

 

“F-fuck you! You don’t know anything about us! W-wait, what are you…” 

 

Virion handed her off to Rytha and nodded to the others on the floor. “Gather them up. Lets see if we can’t loosen their tongues.” The prince said to the servant. 

 

Adalina at that point spoke up. “Well, I would actually like to see what you have in mind. But I should see to my men. So with that, I’ll leave you to it, Prince Virion.” The woman offered an exaggerated bow as Rytha collected the other humans. 

 

Virion nodded in acknowledgement. A pity, she probably would have enjoyed watching what was going to come next. Virion knew he intended to enjoy it. The prince departed the dungeon with Rytha behind him, a squirming bundle of humans gathered in her hand. They traced a path through the fort back from the dungeon and eventually ended up in a rather nice looking study. The guards posted up outside naturally made sure no one was going to enter. 

 

With that Virion sank back into one of the fine chairs of the room and leaned back. He looked at Rytha and the four squirming humans in her hands with a smirk. “Rytha here is rather a paragon of elven servants. Most of the servants attending the royal family are. One that would happily grant me any service I ask. Indeed, she’s devoted many many years as my servant.” It had naturally given her no small amount of wealth. Royal servants were paid extraordinary amounts. 

 

The pretty prince idly spread his legs in his chair and looked at Rytha. She caught on quick and the slightest bit of a smirk quirked up her lips. Without much ceremony she tossed the four squirming tiny humans into her mouth, rather like they were pieces of candy. She didn’t swallow though it likely didn’t matter for the panicking humans in her maw. Instead she got down on her knees in front of the prince and started working at his clothes. 

 

“Has rather been a while. Take it slow.” He ordered the lovely servant. 

 

The woman nodded through a mouthful of human as she freed his half erect length to open air. The elven servant smirked at the sight of it and opened her mouth. The view the humans had was no doubt something unimaginable. Unthinkable. Their window of the world was rapidly being swallowed by the sight of the dark member of the prince, coming closer and closer as Rytha leaned forward. He could hear some high pitched screams in her mouth. Right before her lips closed around him and… ahhh. 

 

Virion’s fingers curled into the armrest of the chair as his length slipped inside Rytha’s mouth. The moist fullness of her mouth had him stiffen up fast and worked him right to attention fully. He could feel the squirming forms of the humans pressed between her mouth and his shaft, their writhing attempts of escape only serving to further fuel his own arousal. He bit his lower lip as the servant pushed forward all the way, swallowing up his length. 

 

Her head bobbed below as she got to work in earnest, her tongue swishing around him. The humans found themselves used in a most humiliating manner, not really much more than some extra stimulation. Virion’s illicit thoughts carried him away as Rytha worked as he idly wondered what it would be like for Selena to take the place of the four. He curled his toes as the idea of the woman naked and sprawled out on Rytha’s tongue as he slipped inside pulsed through him. Not screaming, but flushed and wide eyed. 

 

He could make that real but no, he wouldn’t force Selena like that. These four though could feel how stiff the idea made him, subjected to the consequences of his lewd musings. Rytha was slow as ordered, methodical, working him like she knew he liked to be worked. The servant was truly nimble with her tongue, avoiding swallowing a human through the whole thing. Virion’s head was a lovely haze as his musings continued along, remembering that feeling below at Selena trapped in her cage. 

 

Rytha sucked him off with such skill that it wasn’t long until the dam burst. “Ah!” 

 

A cry escaped his throat as he filled her mouth with white hot release. The humans inside her mouth found themselves drowning in it as he came, swallowed up in the sticky aftermath of Rytha’s efforts. The prince nodded to a glass as he basked in his afterglow. Rytha dutifully picked it up, her mouth quite fully. She opened her lips over the glass and cum, saliva and the coughing and sputtering humans spilled down into the glass. 

 

They were wallowing around in a pool of Virion’s juices, coated in them from head to toe. The woman inside pressed herself against the glass. 

 

“Pl-please… gods please no more. I’ll *cough* talk.” The woman said feebly. 

 

Virion took up the glass and looked down into it. “See? I knew even dim minds like you could see logic.” He chuckled.