- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the story end if Steve becomes a girl

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Kady walked to her work from her car. She was feeling very concerned about her work clothes being a little tight on her. All of her clothes had been pretty tight the last few days. Kady decided that she would have to go on a diet. She needed her clothes, especially her work clothes. She pulled the front door open of the office.


“Hey Kady, find any luck with the hunks lately.” Martha, the front desk lady, asked her. “I am not getting any good ones for me.”


“I have dinner with an engineer tonight. He is trying all the stops to get me.” Kady said as she walked up.


“Ooh, where is he taking you?” Martha finally had some excitement. 


“He said it would be a surprise.” Kady paused here.


“Exciting, what do you guess it is going to be?” 


“The club, olive gardens, or a bar.” 


“I’d go to the bar if you want it to be a crazy night, olive garden is bleh, and the club.” Martha whistled. “Here is the golden boy. Does he have any friends?”


“I will ask if we go to the olive garden.” Kady began to walk past the front desk.


“Thanks, Micheal brought donuts. They are in the break room.” Martha said as Kady left. 


“I’ll pass.” Kady needed to lose weight. 


“Kady is looking quite stunning today. I got to ask her what makeup she is using.” Martha noted the youthful appearance of Kady. it seemed like she lost some years and added some oomph where it counted. “And her workout routine.”


Kady went to her office like normal. She did the mundane tasks she had to do for the past week on repeat. It was boring but it paid. She would feel a tingle in her abdomen that gave her some warm feelings throughout the day that she enjoyed. She just thought of it as momentary pleasures. In reality, she was shooting waves of her hormones into Steve’s half inch body. It was ravaging his already DNA messed up body.


“Mmm” Kady stretched. “Time to go home.”


Kady left the office and headed home. She got a text message from her date saying for her to wear something casual and hip. Kady guessed that they were going to the bar. 


“Lets see what taste in bars you have?” Kady said as she walked out of her car to her house. She didn’t know and couldn’t see that her son’s car, parked next to hers in the driveway, had it’s Cadillac converter stolen. Steve hadn’t been using it and no one else was so some thief saw it as an opportunity. Kady knew that the car would be gone soon though. Steve had a friend that was going to pick him up here to take to college. He found a good one at college. The friend knew about his condition too. She was proud that he found someone to watch him in college. 


Kady got dressed in her hip but casual clothes and waited for her date to arrive. She thought her son was still on the trip with his friend before they headed to college. He wasn’t here. She was confident that Steve was in control of his size so that he wouldn’t shrink on his own. She had believed that she had the house to herself the entire week. Little did she know, her stepson would swell in her womb every night to transfer some more DNA.


Honk honk!


Kady heard her date outside. She grabbed her purse and walked out the front door. Her date was in a corvette. Fancy for an engineer.


“Where are we going tonight, scientist?” Kady hopped into the car.


“Gregory’s Tap.” her date replied. “There is a special guest coming tonight.”


“Ooh.” Kady was a little excited. Gregory’s was the music place to be in town. “Who is the special guest?”


“Flying elephant giraffes.” He gave out the name of the band. He turned at the corner to start going fast down the main road. 


“I love the flying elephant giraffes.” Kady was very happy now. “I haven’t seen them since high school. They have very few shows and they sell out so fast. How did you get tickets?” 


“From a scalper, I knew that you wanted to see them live again. I want to make a young hot babe like you feel like you never left highschool as the beauty queen.” The date noted that she appeared younger and voluptuous. 


“You know how to treat a lady.” Kady rolled her shoulders. She hadn’t felt this giddy since she was an actual student in highschool. It also helped that her body had deaged to when she was about thirty. All thanks to her little stepson.


The night went pretty much how her date planned it. Go to the bar, see the band, get drunk, drive home, and walk up to his bed. They proceeded to make love.


Steve had been pretty comfortable during this entire time. He was knocked out in the blissful void. He didn’t have to worry about anything except for a few hours when he awoke. During that time, he would expand inside Kady’s womb. He would gradually get smaller and smaller in maximum size as it went on. Same with how the interaction between them went. It was no longer trading, it was giving. Kady was giving him stuff. Nutrients, blood, air, and DNA, all these Kady had connected him to her. It was like he was an actual baby. 


Steve woke up and was expecting the same feeling as before, enlarged and receiving stuff from Kady. That was not the case, he was still small. The last time he was bigger, he was around 14 inches. Steve was still half an inch. 


“Isn’t this the usual time?” Steve asked. It was but Kady had disrupted that flow. Her body was doing something else besides simply sleeping. Steve felt the movement of the body. He had felt this before, with Mrs. Adams and her husband. His stepmom was having sex.


“Mom, do you not know that I am here?” Steve asked the big question. 


She did not.


“Yes, deeper, deeper. Let me feel your dick all the way in my womb!” Kady moans. She was on her back and the date was on top. He was moving his hips into her as her legs locked him above her. She hadn’t done this in a while. She missed the sex life. 


Steve felt her abdomen squeeze around him. He shrunk to his minuscule size of 1/32 of an inch pretty quickly. He could no longer feel the pressure of the flesh walls around him, he was a speck on the womb wall. It would take a lot for him to feel anything crushing him as the womb walls didn’t fully collide on him. He wouldn’t die. On the other hand, he was still getting the same command that had been ingrained in him during his time with Mrs. Adam, shrink.


Shrink shrink shrink shrink.


His body was trying to obey this command from the host but Steve was already as small as he could be. He was feeling stressed as Kady's body commanded him to become smaller. He just couldn’t will himself to.


“Mom, this hurts.” He groaned at her overbearing commands to shrink.


“AAAAAHHHHH” Kady and her date moaned. They were both cumming at the same time on his bed. The date’s body moved his hips deeper and deeper while Kady’s body seized up.


“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” Steve moaned as a rampage of commands shot out simultaneously in rapid succession. His little body was overwhelmed by the barrage. His body had no choice but to shrink even farther.


“Give me more. More I say.” Kady commands her date to give her more. She rolled on her belly and raised her hips. She offered to let him ride her from the back. The date totally obliged. They were going to have an intense night.


“Mom, come on. I can’t get smaller than this.” Steve winced as his body tried to follow Kady’s command once again. He was at 1/64 of an inch right now. He was in pain but he could move his limbs freely. He couldn’t at the larger size. He gripped the umbilical cord like a large rope to signal to her that he wasn’t enjoying this.


Splat!


A glob of something whitish hit the side of his face. It’s texture was similar to Kady’s sexual fluids but different. He scooped it off his face and looked at it. It was cum, a man’s cum.


“Are you having sex right now!?!” Steve yelled up to his mom. He was utterly shocked that his mother was having sex with him inside. Did she forget that he was down here? He thought of that as another barrage of commands from Kady caused him to shrink again. “Mom, you know I am here, right?” Steve screamed.


Kady did not know her son was inside her. She couldn’t even feel him. Even if she did, she was too much in the moment. This was her night. She was going to live it to the fullest. That is what she did until her and her date passed out in his bed.


Kady woke up first the next day with birds singing. Her date had a bird’s nest outside his window to allow a nice wake up call.  She stretched, flaunting her glorious boobs. Rubbing her head, she felt very rejuvenated. That is because her body was in the health of someone below thirty. Her body was taking the info stuffed in Steve to restore damaged and revitalized parts of her body to her younger self. She didn’t even have a hangover. She saw an alarm clock and saw that it was around 9 o’clock. She had missed that time that Steve’s friend was picking Steve up and taking him to college. She felt like a bad mother for that but it should be fine. He was in good hands. Allison was already off at college so she truly had the house to herself now. That and her new boyfriend.


“I wonder how surprised they will be when they meet him for the holidays.” Kady said as she rolled over to hug the back side of her date. She liked this guy. The guy brought his hand around and held hers. She clenched up at the sweetness of the gesture. She then squeezed him tighter as they returned back to sleep.


What Kady didn’t know. The thieves for Steve’s Cadillac converter had come back to steal the actual car. Leaving Kady to believe the friend took his car to drive to college. Allison had begun to distance herself from Kady. She was creating her own path from that night. Kady was not going to know anything about either of them for a while. 


Steve, on the other hand, was floating in a limbo. He had shrunken so far that he had disconnected from Kady and was pushed back further into the womb. He was a clear liquid that he could breathe in. The liquid was filled with these tiny specks like snowflakes that were suspended with him. He could swim but that would take energy and he was hungry. He was no longer sustained by the umbilical cord from his mother. He would have to survive on his own until he could find a way to get reconnected. 


A slight shiver in the liquid and Steve shrunk again. He knew that his mother commanded him to shrink and he did. He didn’t know the command but it would go against his psyche and his body would respond. At his new size, the white snowflakes became snowballs. He noticed the twirling tails on the snowballs to recognize that this was the man that his mother was seeing, sperm. He was suspended in the two’s love fluids. Steve stayed this way for a while, absolutely tiny inside his mother’s womb.


Finally, after some time, Kady pulled herself up from the bed. It was noon. Their little love nap had gone long enough. She was hungry. She put on one of his button up shirts, halfway button. Marching out to the kitchen, she prepared lunch. The date soon followed right after her, only in his pants. 


“Would you like coffee?” he asked.


“That would be great.” Kady was making some eggs for lunch.


“I have avocados. I can cut those up, put it and the egg on toast.” The date offered to help with some of the menu items as he got the coffee ready.


“ooh! I love avocado toast. Please do.” Kady was loving this interaction. It was becoming more and more like they were a real couple. She wanted more of a lifestyle like this.


“Coming right up, darling.” The date played right along.


They enjoyed a simple but very enjoyable lunch. Afterwards, Kady got ready and the date offered to take her home. They drove back. She saw what she expected, Steve’s car gone. The friend had definitely come by when she was gone. Not knowing what actually befell the vehicle. She walked up to her house with the date in tow. They had a sweet embrace and kiss.


“I really loved last night. I hope that we can have another night like that.” Kady cooed at her lover. 


“It will.” The date leaned in for another kiss. He also squeezed her ass while doing so.


“Mhm” Kady’s eyes got wide at the touch. Her body seized up when he did it. She liked it a lot. When they released the embrace, she spoke up. “Careful, I might get pregnant if you keep this up.”


“I will proudly be the child’s parent. I will watch over them with great care.” He replied.


“I will hold you accountable to that if it happens.” 


“I will, if it means spending time with you.” The date spoke softly.


They two sweet talked for five more minutes before they pulled away to go their separate ways. Each romantically invested into each other, they were to become a couple.


Steve had felt Kady’s body seize up. His body shrunk down even farther. Still lost in a drop of love fluids in her womb, Steve was in a critical situation. The snowball sperm had become the size of basketballs. Their gelatinous bodies would bounce off of him and pester him.


“Buzz off!” Steve kicked his limbs like crazy. He scattered the sperm. Moving like he was a swimmer, he removed himself from that position to an area with less of the sperm. He was amazed at how small he had become. He moved into a clearer spot, none around. Until an active one snuck up behind him.


“Oof.” Steve grunted. He was pushed to the side as the motor cells just kept on going by. The area he was at had less sperm but they were more active. Using their tail to whiz around instead of just trotting like the others in a large clump. He watched the hit and run sperm fade into the distance. He didn’t see the one coming for him from above.


“Gah!” Steve was caught off guard as he caught a sperm directly in his chest. He hugged the oval shaped cell as it pushed into his neck and face. It was like a loving dog that licked your face over and over and you couldn’t get the dog off. Steve was pushed along by the sperm. 


“You are a feisty one. I-mmgrrthppffhgh!!”


Steve made the mistake of opening his mouth. The moment that gap appeared in his face, the tip of the sperm squeezed in through there. The basketball-sized sperm’s gelatinous body compressed through his mouth to go inside Steve.


“GGRRGPPMMFFTHH!!!!”


Steve gagged as he clawed at the sperm. He couldn’t get a grip with his fingers as they slid right off the body. The sperm has stuffing itself down his throat to his stomach. It was going inside of him. Steve writhed as every attempt to push it away only made it more vigorous to get inside. The sperm had thought it found an egg and was going for it.  He was left helpless as the sperm sunk deeper and deeper into his body. Soon, the entire sperm body was inside his plump belly, leaving the tail to slither down inside.


“That is officially the grossest thing that has ever happened to me.” Steve burped as he hugged his fat belly. He had consumed an entire sperm whole. He felt pretty sick from the act. He didn’t know how he would react to that once he got out.


Suddenly, the sperm seemed to dissipate inside. All the stuff that was inside the sperm, permeated into his entire body as his belly deflated. This was mixing in with stuff that Kady’s body had been pumping into his body, her DNA. Steve felt a bubbling sensation rise in him as three sets of DNA classed inside his body. 


“Oh No!” Steve said as he felt his condition, Kady’s overdose drugs effect, and the sperm starts to mess. He couldn’t move any more. He was powerless as this change started inside of him. He floated smoothly to the wall of the womb where a miraculous transformation was about to happen.


 **********************************



(nine months later)



“Congratulations! It’s a girl!”


Steve’s consciousness awakens. He is blinded by a bright light as his visual sensory organs are overwhelmed by their return usage. He had been asleep. Expecting to wake up in Kady's womb from the horrible experience he found that was not the case. The light was a light bulb directly at him, not permeating through Kady’s skin. He wasn’t in a liquid either. He was swaddled up in cloth. Steve was confused. His vision was slowly coming back, seeing his predicament.


“She is so cute.” Kady’s face emerges in the blurriness.


Steve’s eyes get wide for two reasons. His stepmom looks younger. Her face looks like she was when the condition of his shrinking was first discovered. Although, she looked worn out as she had done something very strenuous. The second was that everyone was referring to him as she.


“She has your hair.” an unknown man comes in around the corner of Kady’s face. You had seen this man before, in a picture. 


“And your nose.” Kady smiled. She went to touch Steve’s nose.


“But she has big green eyes.” The man noted. Steve recognized him as the engineer date from a while back. What was he doing here? His eyes were big as he tried to take in all this new information. 


“Is there anything wrong with her having green eyes?” Kady asked him.


“Nothing at all. It looks very cute on her. They are so enchanting. It makes it look like she can understand us.” 


Steve could understand everything. He could tell that he was in a hospital room. This normally happened when he was stuffed inside a woman’s womb and was born from them This was typical for him. Why was everyone treating him so weirdly. He had to get them to stop teasing him like this. It wasn’t funny.


“WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!”


Steve let out a cry. He couldn’t talk.


“Is our little girl hungry? Let’s feed you.” Kady pulled her scrub down to reveal a very large breast. Those knockers were big. They had gotten bigger since Steve was inside Kady. the maroonish nipple was adjusted to his face. Steve didn’t want the nipple. He wanted to tell them that they should stop messing around with him. He could only cry though. The nipple was placed in his mouth against his will.


“There, happy now.” Kady whispered to him. She readjust her hands slightly to allow a more comfortable position to breastfeed him. One of those hands went under and in between Steve’s legs. When the fingers curled around his crotch, Steve knew it then. 


He was a girl and a true baby. His life had been completely reset and know one here knew.


**********************

 

 

Steve had become Margaret, daughter of Kady. Margaret lived for eight years in silence as the family she once knew didn’t know her until she came out. Margaret had to wait all these years as she adjusted to her new body. The family was shocked to learn of this revelation. Kady was relieved as she thought she had lost Steve so many years ago with the incident that night. She was able to rejoice in the fact that Steve was alive. She had accepted the fact that Steve was no Margret as well. Kad had become her true mother now.  Kady’s body had reinvigorated itself with the overdose and had become about ten years younger because of it. She had two new children by the time that Margaret informed them. Eight years later, Margaret had grown into a fine woman. She didn’t have the condition anymore as Kady’s husband’s sperm had corrected that issue. She was 5’10” with a slight muscular build. She kept her wavy brown hair down to right above her shoulders. She has nice curves and 38F that her older sister, Allison was jealous about. Allison was apologetic at first. She had learned her lesson as she became older and got married. Allison firmly stated that she was the older sister now. Margret also met the child of Mrs. Adams, Margret’s child as well, and saw that their family was doing well. Margaret never told Mrs. Adams that she was Steve. Margaret just had to deal with her child being older than her. Margaret's life had totally changed. Her condition was completely gone, until she had some kids. It was transferred to them.

Chapter End Notes:

There are two endings to this story. I hope that the readers will like one of the two endings.

 

it has been fun writing this story. I am working on other stuff and finishing older projects. hopefully I can get to all the stuff I want to.