- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve considers his new life and dreams of what has happened to him in this past.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

“There is nothing good to watch.” Steve groaned as he scrolled down the list of movies on his streaming service during the late evening. He was sitting on his bed with his laptop in front of him. He pushed his laptop to the side and fell backwards on his pillows.


“I’ve got nothing else to do but watch.” Steve complained to the ceiling. He was extremely bored and that was leading into a depressing mood for Steve. There was very little Steve could do right now so Steve was left to watch TV until something changed.


“Might as well get ready for bed.” Steve crawled over to the edge of his bed. He gripped the nightstand so that he could lower himself down. He was careful not to lean back and fall, so he clung tightly to the bed as he descended. Once he was down, he waddled to the door.


Steve was 2’10”, less than half his original height. He was practically a toddler. His Aunt little high night from last week had shrunken his maximum height to this puny form. He would have to wait months or years now to get back to a reasonable height. During that time, Steve would have to have other people take care of him. He was completely vulnerable and weak.


“At least Mom understands me.” Steve stepped up some steps next to the door to reach the door handle. He opened the door and walked down before walking down the hallway.


Kady had been very caring for Steve over the past few months. She was worried when Steve disappeared by Allison’s actions and had come to his rescue when Aunt Maria stuck him in her womb. She had been arguing that Steve needed to regain his height and have some normalcy in his life. Kady had let Steve check all the food and motives of what she made and what she did to protect himself from any drugs and advances. His mother was an open book to him. Kady had also limited the interaction with people that would most likely harm him. Allison had a GPS tracker in her phone and had controlled activities or interactions with him to protect him from shrinking. Aunt Maria had joined that list as well because of last week.


“Mom is always there for me.” Steve spat into the sink after brushing his teeth. Steve was on a step ladder in his bathroom as he prepared to go to bed. He gargled some water and spat it out before looking intently into the mirror at his small body.


“What sort of person am I?” Steve asked himself. He was a toddler at practically twenty years old. He should be seeing about completing college, finding a job, settling down, and making a family. Instead, he was watching tv endlessly, being watched by his mom, staying home, and being cautious of his family. He was a sexual pleasure device to women and he did not want that. Steve wanted to live his own life, free from this curse.


“Why me of all people?” Steve waddled with a droop out of the bathroom. Why was he chosen to be the one to shrink.


Slam!


Steve heard the front door open and close. Steve paused a moment as he did not know what to expect as someone had just entered his abode.


“It’s me Steve, your Mom.” Kady yelled up to assure Steve that it wasn’t someone to harm him. Steve relaxed. Kady had gone out to dinner with Allison and had just come back. Steve should have expected his mom to be home soon.


“I’m a little tired so I am just going to hit the hay right away.” Kady yelled up to Steve as she went to her room.


“Okay.” Steve yelled back. He was tired too so he went to his bedroom as well. The night was upon the household.


“I hope tomorrow is better.” Steve closed the door to his room and walked across his room to his bed. It had been his room all his life at his house but it never seemed so big. Dresser, bed, computer, and floor all seemed bigger but it was all the same size. Steve was the only one that had changed. 


“Maybe when college starts again, I will cheer up.” Steve climbed up into his bed, via the nightstand, setting himself in the middle. He walked on his bed to carry his laptop to the other nightstand to put it away for the night. He then crawled under his blankets as he felt himself get tired after a few minutes.

 

“Why do I have to be the only one in the world to shrink?” Steve complained to the universe as the dark room was only lit by the starlight passing through the window curtains. It created a mystical night as he fell asleep.

 

“Robert, you need to be more careful with that stuff.” A man in a white lab coat called out to Robert.


“I know but it is not dangerous to living things.” Steve replied. He was mixing two chemicals together, green and blue, in a test tube before placing it in a centrifuge. “All our tests have seen there is no effect at all.”


“Wait, a minute, I’m Robert.” Steve’s mind said to himself as he found himself walking to a wall of mice in glass cages. “Who is Robert?”


Steve found out that answer soon enough as he leaned down to check on the mice.


It was his dad, Robert. Steve’s dad that had pass away long ago


“I’m having a dream about my dad.” Steve mind yelled to himself. “Am I dreaming about being my dad or am I having a flashback?”


“There is nothing different about these mice that we can see in their DNA. I have to say that this chemical is a bust.” Robert tapped the glass with mice.


“That still doesn’t mean that nothing has changed. Somewhere else on them could have changed.” The other man in a lab coat said as he held a clipboard. The clipboard and the lab coat said ‘Blink.’


“The only thing that has changed is that we have more mice. We waited to see what would happen and all we got were more mice as they bred inside.” Robert turned around as he walked towards the door to leave the lab.


“Shouldn’t we check the newborn mice to see if anything is wrong with them or new?” The person asked as he walked behind Robert.


“It would be a waste of our resources to check when nothing has changed in the adults.” Robert replied.


“I know you are the team lead and are considered a genius for your age.” The man continued to try and ask about testing the young mice. Robert, Steve’s dad, was considered a genius at his young age and graduated college in his high school years. This was at the place he was working when he got out of college. Robert’s reflection looked pretty young. His dad died in his twenties in a car crash.


“Because I can picture and predict things far in advance and see cost analysis of things that made me in charge. People often consider me naive in these sorts of things but I keep proving them wrong. I said no to the tests to keep the cost down when I already know the results. We can use the extra money saved to start a new project.” Robert waved off the technician. “I have my lunch and I need to use the restroom.”


Robert pushed open the door to the lab and walked off. Leaving an upset technician behind him. Robert walked to the restrooms right away and went in. There was no one else in there as he went to a urinal.


“Aah!” Robert sighed as he used the urinal. He had been holding it in for a while. He waited a good minute to get all that out.


“That feels better.” Robert flicked the tip of his dick to get all the droplets of pee off. He flicked it several times. He then noticed something.


“I still have my gloves on.” Robert said in his mind. Robert was wearing the latex gloves from the lab. He had not taken them off when he left. He noticed that the blue chemical had indeed splash a little on his gloves. It was the harmless chemical he said was useless. This was a major breach of lab safety.


“No one is here.” Robert looked around as he zipped his pants up. No one was in the bathroom with him. He would have some repressuscions if caught with them.


Robert quickly took them off and shoved them deep into a trash can in the bathroom. It was not the most stealthy thing to do but since no one knew that he had done it, it would be perfect. Only a person on the security camera would notice, but they would have to guess first that he had made this mistake.


“All is good.” Robert washed his hands in the sink. He was proud that he caught his mistake before it got worse. He dried his hands and went out of the bathroom. That is when he got a phone call.


“Hello, this is Robert. Who am I speaking to?” Robert flipped his mobile phone up and answered. 


“It’s me, Hannah. How is working going?” The person on the phone replied.


Hannah was Steve’s original birth Mom. Robert was talking to her. Hannah died a little bit after giving birth to Steve which caused Robert to start seeing Kady a little bit after that. Kady was pretty young for Robert but he waited until she was eighteen to marry her.


“It’s doing well. Have to scrape a project but that is just how it is.” Robert walked down the hallway to the lunch room. The thought of the contaminated glove left his mind. They talked for a few minutes while Robert was getting lunch ready. They talked for half his lunch.


“I have to go to class now but we are still on for tonight.” Hannah hinted at the special date night they had planned. 


“I am still on for tonight. Especially since I have to show you my dance. Tiger uptown.” Robert replied over the phone. He knew that Hannah liked cats. He flattered her by calling his night moves after big cats.


“Rawr!” Hannah lewdly played along. She knew that they were going to have a fun night. “This cat is going now. She has to get her eyes adjusted for the dark.”


Hannah hung up, leaving Robert to finish his last thirty minutes of lunch dreaming about what was going to happen tonight. He walked back to the lab. He put on a new pair of latex gloves as he entered.


“Hey, Robert.” The technician spoke up as he entered the lab. He was over by the mice. “I was noticing something odd as I was checking up on the mice.”


“Did you check their DNA like I told you NOT to do.” Robert emphasized his displeasure at the technician. “It’s a waste of money but humor me.”


“I was counting how many mice we have and ran into a problem when counting.” The technician ignored Robert’s disgust with him. “We have a few missing.”


“We have a lot. Are you sure you only missed the count by thinking that you counted some already so didn’t make note of it?” Robert eased his displeasure a little bit since it wasn’t the DNA test but something more simpler, somewhat easier to do but still a little infuriating.


“I did.” The technician tapped the clipboard. “But I counted again and still ran up short. Twice.”


“How many?” Robert was a little interested but not much. Still infuriated a tiny bit.


“Three.” 


“Only three.”


“Yes.”

“I’m pretty sure that someone left the lid open or they found a way to escape. We will just leave it be” Robert waved off the problem and went to the centrifuge. Robert would be in trouble if they reported it. They would look at the cameras and possibly could find out that he made that mistake with the gloves.


“But they are lab specimens.” The technician said. He was worried about the implications.


“With nothing special about them. The project is about to be canceled so they are about to die anyway. They are lucky to have escaped death. No more about mice. Just include them in the death report when we kill them.” Robert continued to work on the centrifuge. 


“But sir-” The tech continued.


“What did I say?” Robert gave a very serious tone. 


“Understood.” The tech understood. He was afraid for his job so he decided to stay quiet.


“Good.” Robert replied as the two did their own things in the lab.


The two didn’t notice very tiny mice on three separate mice in the cages. These mice were children of the original test subjects and they were located on the near the groin sections of the bigger mice. These small mice had attempted to have sex with some others but had become very small during their attempt to have sex. 


“Ow!” Robert suddenly grunted as something stung his butt. The dream was becoming hazing before this but he turned around to see a woman standing behind him with a syringe.


“Time to become small.” The woman said. 


“Huh?” Robert said in confusion as he looked at his lab coat to see his arms disappearing into the clothes. Robert was shrinking.


“You will be mine.” The growing woman said.


“Waah!” Steve woke suddenly as he felt something pull from his butt cheek. It was thin and needle like the dream. Steve was sleeping on his side so he rolled over to the side that his butt was facing.

 

“Having a good dream.” Steve looked up at a dark figure in the night light from the window. It was a female form holding a needle in her upright hand. Steve knew that this woman had just injected him with a drug. Steve was going to shrink.

Chapter End Notes:

Who has just injected Steve with a drug. Allison, sister, Alesha, close friend, or Kady, his mother. You all decide who is going to force Steve to shrink during the night.