- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alesha is doing it with her shrunken friend.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo.

Steve had ejaculated after two swift motions of Alesha’s hand pulling him in and out of her pussy like a sex toy. The tight walls clung to his body, not wanting to let go, and gripped him to roll along the dark wet tunnel of love that found its greatest love. Steve knew he was shrinking more as he tried to get his mind out of picturing Alesha’s amazing body fucking herself, that was stimulation enough besides the warm sides of the vagina arousing him as well, it was amazing that he didn’t shrink to his minimal height instantly.


Alesha was moving her doll faster and faster inside her tight cunt, yesterday she was virgin in the pool but now she was skillfully moving the toy inside to scratch every itch. The waves of pleasure rocked over her and sinked in with every fold the toy passed to go deeper inside her. Her vagina was wanting to get used to it’s lover but it was slowly shrinking, making it hard to fully adjust. Alesha trembled as she pulled the toy out to see how far it had shrunk from when she first put it inside herself. 


The toy was about an inch and half tall, wet with her thick vagina fluids, and gasping for fresh air. She was breathing hard from the excitement she was getting from pinching its ankles together and pushing it inside her. She felt that it would shrink farther as this little love making continued for her and it’s huge ordeal only started.


“Please.” The toy begged weakly up to the one who had complete control over it.


Alesha felt sorry and pity for the toy, having the last forty-eight hours be a barrage of women’s tits, butts, and pussies fill your entire life. The toy had been one of her friends but she had sexually used her body to turn him into a sex doll and pleasure device for her. If it was bigger, she would have stopped or if he did not shrink when he tried to escape into her trap. It was his fault for it coming to this point, she thought in her head.


Steve watched as he saw Alesha’s gigantic boobs heave up and down with each big breath she was taking above him, she wasn’t going to listen to him. Steve looked down at the swollen, wet and dripping pussy that had more than double in size from when he first went inside, it was ready for round two. Steve felt himself suddenly fly through the air in Alesha’s fingers directly into the thick lips and shoved way to the back.


Alesha was rocking her bed as she began a rhythm of humping the doll into her vagina, it was beginning to creak. Alesha’s boobs bounced and jiggled uncontrollably , hitting her face on the stronger heaving of the sex, she had some really big knockers. She was sure that the doll was less than an inch tall as the tingling sensation became weaker at the tip of her fingers inside her pussy. Alesha wondered how small it could get, she saw it get to a half an inch tall but wondered if it was going to get smaller than that as it was feeling faint from where it should be. Alesha was not going to stop as she rolled over onto her belly as she kept pushing her fingers deeper inside herself. She lifted her ass into the air and pulled her knees underneath the butt as she dug her upper torso into the bed, flattening her huge bust against the mattress. 


“This is the best toy EVER!!!” Alesha pulled her fingers out of her pussy and began to rub her clit in circles. She lost the feeling of her toy inside her so she went to please herself another way so she could have a massive orgasm. She kept digging herself into her bed and humping in a fast rhythm.


Steve saw the fingers retreat from Alesha’s pussy as he was driven far in this dark cave that could become his home. He tried to flee after the fingers but the fleshy walls closed in and sealed his escape route off, he was stuck inside this little pocket of space inside Alesha’s pussy. The pocket was not gentle at all as it bounced Steve against any soggy plushy surface that swelled up from Alesha trembling in excitement as she was getting closer to cuming. He knew that he was smaller than his minimal height from when he was with all the other girls, he had drunk to half an inch with them but now it was smaller, he guess he was probably around a quarter of an inch in height. 


“I am too small, Alesha!” Steve tried to scream but was cut off quickly as a torrent of thick, woman juices covered him and filled his mouth. It was dangerous going in here without protection. Julia had cracked a glass dildo trying to get him inside her, what would it be like without that when Alesha cummed.


“Here it comes.” Alesha paused for a moment as the time had finally come. Her body then shook violently as she scooted her upper body down the bed and her ass higher into the air as she had the largest orgasm of her life. Alesha had one of her hands claw at the bed sheets as she clenched up and the other hand was messing with her clit as she exploded in waves of immense pleasure.


Steve had a moment of rest as he could hear Alesha’s heartbeat and a big breath, it was time for the horror. Alesha’s vagina walls instantly closed in around Steve into an excruciating amount of pressure on his tiny body. Steve feared that he was going to be crushed by his friend’s giant pussy and be lost forever inside her, a watering sticky grave. Fluids filled every crack and crevices inside as it flowed in deluge through her vagina as she released her pleasure she was building up.

 

Alesha was cumming with Steve inside her vagina.

Chapter End Notes:

I have two choices to go with Steve. One is he goes into the womb now or have him fall out and have one or two more chapters before the inevitable happens of him going in the womb.

I like to hear what readers have to say about making the sex scene quick or last longer.