- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is now living with the consequences of the pregnancy, will Allison help him out?

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

 

Review if you like it, review if you read, and review if you have fingers that work with keyboards.

Steve was not happy at all. He had spent four weeks inside his mother’s womb, four weeks of his life gone. They went by so fast for him but it was still four weeks, he had to catch up on things that happened while he was gone. He had learned some things subconsciously through his mother, he could recall a book she was reading out loud to him inside the womb, he wished that it would have been something productive. The only benefit from being inside there was that Steve was given medical leave from the finals to graduate, he missed prom, graduation, and now was in summer getting ready for college.


Steve also had to deal with some consequences of his mother’s actions, for starters his eyes were now blue like his mother’s eyes. There was some transference of DNA that changed his eye colors, he did not know if it would have been more if he stayed in longer, but his mother said he was now her child. Kady also was insistent that Steve drink his milk from his mommy, she would shake her boobs in the open with a little bit of milk on the tips of nipple, Steve would shrink a little when she did that. Steve would get angry with her when she did that but she would just laugh it off saying that Steve caused her lactation. The biggest problem was his height, Steve used to 5’10” but now he could not get past 5’4”. The doctor said it was either a side effect of the medicine or some of the DNA that transferred to him from his mother who was 5’4”, they could not determine if it was permanent or temporary, only time would tell. Allison took advantage of that with her height 5’” to call him ‘little brother’ or ‘baby brother’ saying he was only born a week ago.


Steve was in the living room looking over a scrapbook of what happened when he was inside Kady’s womb, then decided to document it and save it. Allison came down the stairs and saw him looking through the book.


“Looking down memory lane. Baby brother.” Allison teased him as she sat down next to him.


“I do not like it when you call me that.” Steve groans in displeasure. She seemed to be enjoying this too much.


“I like that one a lot, we had so much fun there.” Allison ignored him and pointed at a picture of Kady and herself. Both of them were in swimsuits at a local water park, Kady had just gone off the medicine which would allow him to grow again. Steve was at his smallest at that point so it did not look at all that his mother was pregnant with him, it looked like a mother and daughter enjoying themselves, an arrow on the side pointing to Kady with the words ‘baby on the way’ would anyone know that Steve was there.


“I don’t remember it at all.” Steve mumbled, he was depressed at what went on without him. Alllison caught onto that quickly.


“I know it must be sad but there is a benefit to all this.” Allison was trying to sound encouraging. Steve looked up to her.


“What sort of benefit?” Steve was expecting her to tease him more.


“That scary movie you wanted to see is now out. You would have needed to wait a long time but now you can go see it.” Allison said.


She had given an actual benefit of the pregnancy, he had wanted to go see this movie and now it was out. Maybe his sister was going to be nice after all. 


“Your right, that is a benefit of the pregnancy, I am going to go see it.” Steve closed the scrapbook.


“How about you wait for tomorrow? I will go see it with you and pay for it.” Allison suggested.


“Sure” Steve answered..


The next day they went to the movies, Steve drove and Allison paid. The movie was not popular at all so there were about ten other people in the theater, they moved to the very back where there were not a lot of people.


“I hope it is not too scary.” Allison spoke up as they sat down.


“I hope it is scary, you might wet your pants if it is.” Steve teased her as she stuck out at him.


They watched the last bit of the trailers. Allison had chosen some cut off shorts and a my little pony t shirt that was stretching the pony, she looked very good in it and Steve knew if he didn’t stare he wouldn’t shrink. He was going to pay attention to the movie and let himself be scared as the movie started.


It was about thirty minutes into the movie when he realized his mistake, it was an intense scene which caused the audience to jump. The problem was what Allison did, she jumped and grabbed Steve, squeezing his arms into her cleavage, she wasn’t wearing a bra.


“That was scary, huh.” Allison whispered.

 

“Uh-huh.” Steve noticed that he shrunk a little. This was going to be a problem.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Steve stay or run away?

 

Review or if you have opinion on what will happen.