- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

 

Kady is feeling like a mother again.

Kady woke up in complete bliss, she had many sweet dreams and was fully rested, she had woken up much later than normal. She didn’t care that she missed Allison leaving for school, Kady still had Steve to hangout for breakfast, she rolled over slowly to greet her son when she was surprised at what she saw.


Steve had grown a little during the night, Kady looked six months pregnant from how far her belly stretched, the only thing preventing him from reaching his full height was the limited space. Steve could not grow himself to be bigger than his container, they had tested that out before to make sure that if he was trapped somewhere he wouldn’t die, Steve was now as big as he could be in her womb at the moment. 


“Mmhm.” Kady moaned as she rubbed her belly, she definitely should have been the one to deliver Steve. Kady knew she had to find a way of getting Steve out, that didn’t mean she couldn’t enjoy it while she can. 


She shifted her body to the side of the bed, Kady had to remember how it felt to carry Allison. 


“Hm, hm, HHMM!” She lurched herself off the bed, she was still not used to the extra weight as she wobbled, she had to take this one step at a time. It took her awhile to put on some decent clothes and stumble to the kitchen.


“You haven’t moved at all this morning, I guess you are still asleep.” Kady spoke to Steve, she was worried there might be a problem if he wasn’t moving, she would get to it after breakfast. “I let you sleep a little longer, you had a rough day yesterday.”


Kady cooked her breakfast and ate it with pleasure, she ate more than normal cause she needed to take care of her baby. Kady then walked back to her room, it was getting easier to walk and move, she was getting back into the swing of things of being an expectant mother.


“I guess one can never lose their touch about these things.” Kady giggled to herself. 


Kady got on the bed and spread her legs out, she was going to give it another try at pushing Steve out. She first needed to check to see if he was alive, Kady first flicked, then she tapped, and finally she whacked. Steve jolted in her womb as it set shivers of pleasure and excitement, he had survived the night, it was possible to live inside one's womb. 


“Okay, baby we are going to see about getting you out.” Kady spoke gently to her son.


Steve was still in a daze, he was sleeping comfortably when something hit him, it was a cushion blow but it still didn’t feel comfortable. Steve quickly remembered he was inside his mother’s pussy, he looked around and inspected himself, several things didn’t add up. The cave walls were tighter around his body but were slowly getting looser, the dim red light that was so dim before was brighter that he could make out the shadow of his hand, and last thing, he was definitely a foot tall. There was no way he could fit inside his mom’s pussy at this size, she must have eaten him, he had survived going through the stomach of Aunt Maria but this was something else, this was his mom who ate him.


“Mom, this punishment is over, you have got to let me out.” he started to shake around to get her attention, it was hard to move around in the fetal position in this cramped prison of flesh.


“Hold your horses, I am trying to get you out, all your struggles make it harder.” Kady's voice was muffled but understandable, Steve understood and waited for what his mom was going to do. Did he need to get smaller to go through the intestine? Why did this feel so different from Aunt Maria? Am I really in my mom’s stomach? Steve pondered these thoughts


Suddenly the walls hugged him tighter than before, the walls put pressure on every crevice part of his body, his nose and mouth were no exception. What in the world was his mother doing? He tried to fight against his mother’s wall but they wouldn’t budge, he couldn’t get his arm to face so he could breathe. The light in her cave was slowly blacking out, Steve knew he was running low on oxygen now, his mother was suffocating him. 


“This is too much for failing training.” Steve closed his eyes as he fainted. If he could stay awake for five more seconds, he would have felt the oxygen return to the womb as the pressure released.


Kady was panting really hard after trying to get Steve out again, he was still trapped, Kady had returned her baby to the baby room. Kady wasn’t going to give up though, Steve had to get out at some point, Allison and all of Steve’s friends would be frustrated at this revelation. She couldn’t get him out by trying to force him out by using the same breathing exercises for labor, she needed help.


“We are going to wait a little bit before getting you out.” Kady gasped the situation out to Steve, not knowing he was asleep again. “I got to find some way of getting you out of my womb”


Kady stood up and walked to her closet, she needed to clear her mind and running did that for her. Kady was glad she kept most of her maternity clothes from Allison, Kady had a lot of love to give so she expected someone to sweep her off her feet again, she did not realize it would be her son. Kady put some grey running maternity pants on that she found and her normal light blue sports bra, the running pants fit a little bit loosely because her body was not quite ready yet for full mommy mode and the sports bra was a little tighter than usual. Kady reckoned that her body was still adjusting to it’s new passenger.

 

“Everything will be the way it should be soon.” Kady hummed to herself as she went to the front door and opened it.

Chapter End Notes:

Steve's story of being like a child again.