- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by me, Sm7in.


 


Yakkity-yak, don't talk back.

"Me of course!"


It had hit Steve like a ton of bricks. Was she really serious?! A deep pit dropped in his stomach when his mothers huge lips had uttered those three powerful words. It went by so slowly to him; just a bilboard only a few feet (to him) in front of him moving so smooth and effortlessly with a sheen of moisture covering her pink pillowy lips while her eyes never lost the sweet cheer in her gaze on her horny little son sitting in but her open palm before her. He felt so disastrously empty from this revelation not just for the fact that his mother was forcing him to become sexually active with her, or that it was out of some convulated notion of maternal compassion and foresight. No, despite how much these reasons made him sick, it was the fact that he could not calm his passion down when she had said it: He was aroused by these revulsions.


Steve's mouth had dropped for only a second or two before his instincts kicked in to compensate for his current cognitive and emotional shortcomings in light of this event. "No!! Mom, don't! I don't want to do this anymore," he yelled as he began to scurry to get up and find his path off of his mothers open palm. "I am not going t..." was as much as he could say as he turned around to face his mother, only to have the front of his body be suddenly pushed into his mother's awaiting boob as her palm lifted up from his feet and behind his back. He had initially begun to turn when he felt his mother's hand gently move to her and thought he'd spend a little more time venting then jumping from his high perch, but that hadn't gone as planned he thought in shock as he began to struggle defiantly against his mother's sudden initiative.


Kady just smiled as she saw her son act predictably resistant and at what was to come next. As her sons body came into contact with her breast, she threw her head back in elation to the sudden pleasure that gave her feeling no need to deny her own enjoyment in her work with her son. A small moan was exumed from her lips as they parted and made a shrinking 'o' to the tingles that her son's defiance gave to her sensitive breast. Unwittingly, she began to knead him into her breast for a moment before snapping back to attention and reluctantly arching her palm way so that her miniscule son's upper body may peel back slightly from her enveloping mound so that she could look him in the eye while she finished up their conversation. "Aeh, aeh, aeh; don't talk back to me, this discussion is final little man. You've poked mommys boobs so many times with your cute little member anyways and shrunk so much for me that I wouldn't think there would be such a fuss about it."


Looking up over her stiff nipple, Steve saw his mother's sweet smile slowly morph into a look he could only imagine his mother got back in her youth when she was about to achieve some new accomplishment to satiate her unyielding libido. His dick was almost in pain he was so unbelievable turned and the muscles around his mother's eyes flexed in recognition of this as she felt his dick push again into her massive boob. "That's not fair! I should get a say in this, it's way to much for you to just make me do it and I am a fucking adult now!"


Kady pressed her palm back up to her breast and after sharp gasp and moan began to massage her son's body into her mass and across her excited nipple. "I've already given you my answer, and no dirty talk yet honey," she lectured, giggling the last half.


Held on the inside of his mother's sturdy palm, Steve felt his body be pressed up against the giant boob and then pushed into it hard only for her hand to recede for him to be just up against her boob again time and time again. His body was being given the most amazing pressure as Kady's boob would smoosh up around his body, filling in the small spaces slightly between him and the hand behind him, exuding a very sensual heat into his body. Not only that but his dick was being rubbed up hard into her soft embrace as his chest ran across her giant nipple to a slowly increasing pace. The air was getting stale and hot fast as sweat began to build up and make his forced humping significantly more blissful as a great fire began to build up in his nethers to this incredible experience. Moans could be heard from the hot mass before him as his mother picked up her breathing almost in cue with her hands increase in speed. Into her breast again and again his face was forced onto her soft slick breast as he neared release from the fire that was spreading from his nethers to throughout his viens until one final hard press of his mothers hand brought him into a blissful convulsion inside the embrace of his mother's giant bosom. Feeling her son's new movement signify his orgasm, she slowed her rhythm and softened up on her son's body as she eased him through his orgasm until he was still, save his panting.


In just a few moments, Kady began to feel her son stir on her tit and as she looked down at the hand trapping him on her, she saw a shaggy brown matt of wet hair begin to poke free of her hold. Having left him alone long enough, he was beginning to take back his height, free of his knowledge as his mind was nearly void of all thought, almost on purpose considering what he had just enjoyed and soon his eyes were splashed again with bright light as his head emerged from his prison. Kady gave a small playful circular rub of her hand and dragged her son lightly across her now lubricated skin from all of the sweat and semen, and Steve immediately stopped growing as a shock of pleasure hit him forcing him to moan and hold hard to his mother's boob. "Oh, you're not done yet baby," she grinned down at her son as she peeled him off of her tit and held him again as he sat in the palm of his mother's hand before her devious eyes: "Did you enjoy mommy's big booby? You've never gotten to play with them like that before" she giggles, her chest jiggling lightly in accordance.


Steve began to diminish down to his smallest size again as his body once again betrayed him before his mother's watchful eyes. Unable to bear looking as he tries to answer, he looks down and away at her fingers mumbling "I, uh... didn't exactly, um... uh, well, not that I uh..." his mother 'mmmhmmm'ing above him as she took delight in the struggles of her son before her awesome beauty.

 

Interrupting to help her son out "Well maybe you should show me how much you love your big playmates if you can't seem to find your words baby," as she leaned back in the couch chair and descended her hand to deposit her son in a tumble onto her cushiony belly. Regaining some postureby getting up to his hands and knees upon the unsteady ground below, Steve looked up to see a sight to behold as his mother's giant breast rested before him on either side of his mother's chest taller then him as he saw his mother's face looking down at him from above and between these mountains. "I want you to show mommy how much you like to play with her big fun boobies by touching yourself before them." Unable to comprehend what he had just heard, Steve sat there looking up at his mother's glowing face unmoving and speechless. "Come on honey, sit up and show mommy. Worship her big titties," she teased sensually, beginning to dirty talk to convey her seriousness. With little hesitation after her command, Steve crawled closer until he was up before the end of his mother's sternum and laid back, stroking his cock slowly to the divine sight before him as a weakening voice in the back of his head screamed in contempt and defiance of it all. "That's it, cum for me sweetie. Jerk your little cock..." she cooed, as amused at the adorable sight before her chest as she was aroused by the sexual tribute. Within seconds his dick was rock solid and spilling forth onto his thighs and mother's stomach below before he collapsed exhausted across the warm landscape. That voice was slowly growing back again but espousing the shame he should feel for his now willing and independent sexual actions toward the woman that had raised him. 'It's for my safety,' he told the voice.

Chapter End Notes:

Alright, so now what Chaos? Let's see what you've got!