- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the other ending to Steve journey. Steve merging with Kady

 

written by me, the greatrizzo

“Have you heard anything from her at all?” Kady asked her sister through the phone. She was very worried at the moment.


“Besides the letter, nope.” Aunt Maria shared her concerns. They were in a big predicament.


“Shit.” Kady pressed her temples. This was going horribly. “How do we file a missing persons report for both of them?” 


“I don’t know. How do we explain Steve's condition without them giving us an unbeliever look. Allison is legally able to do this. They would just say that she has the right to be independent.” Aunt Maria replied.


Two things happened that day, Kady found the syringe that Allison used to drug Seve a few days ago and Aunt Maria received a letter from Allison. Allison had written that she was done with the family and was going off to start over by herself. Allison left the house she was staying at and drove out of town. They had no idea where she went. With the syringe and a missing Steve, the conclusion was that Allison had kidnapped Steve. She was going to have tiny Steve all to herself. 


“I know. I just can’t believe my daughter would do this.” Kady sat down. Tears of frustration and sadness were gripping her. She had lost her children in one fell swoop. She didn’t know how she was going to recover from this. She had called off her date because of this situation.


In reality, Steve was inside her womb. He and Kady were going through an interesting reaction as the drugs lingered in both of their bodies. 


“I am lost.” Kady whispered. She was grieving.


“We all are.” Maria tried to console her. “I can get some friends to look into it. We have a long road ahead of us.” 


“Thank you. I will continue to search over here just in case she didn’t take him. He might be so small that he is hard to notice.” 


“That sounds like a great idea. I am sure that he is just lost as he is small.” Maria was telling her old sister to cling to that hope. “I will contact my friends.”


Maria hung up the phone.


Kady did not search for Steve. She was too depressed. She just sat there thinking over life. Her children were all gone. The day turned to night while Kady grieved. Eventually, she got up and went to her bedroom to cry there. She wailed into the dark until she fell asleep. Once asleep, Kady’s belly expanded to begin it’s work.


Steve was losing more control of himself everyday. On the first night, he could regain control of his limbs when he was small, around half an inch. He couldn’t now. His body was entirely paralyzed. The only thing left that he could control was his thoughts. He could still feel everything. Steve concluded that the electric sensation he felt at the beginning of the situation was nerves, Kady’s nerves. Kady’s nervous system had integrated itself into his body. Her nerves were interfering with his commands leaving him helpless.


“Come on, Mom. you got to know something is wrong.” Steve’s mind complained to his mother. Steve would be left here in the same position all night. He would stay completely still as other things were going on in his body. “You got to know that I am here. I am like the size of a baby.”


Kady didn’t know. Steve would return to his very shrunken state in the morning. Kady would wake up without knowledge of her stepson’s true location. 


Due to this, Kady’s mental state declined over the coming weeks. She couldn’t find Steve or Allison anywhere. The police were of no help as they didn’t believe Steve’s condition and Allison had gone to live under the radar. She was town hopping and learning to make a new identity for herself. Kady pushed everything away, work, sister, and her home. She let her home go to shambles. She had punched several walls and left bottles of wine all over the place. No one came by anymore. With her unpleasant house, she let her personal hygiene go down to. Her hair was messy, she wore little clothes, and gained a little weight. This weight was actually an adjustment to Steve inside her. He had grown a little inside her. If Kady had checked out why she had gained weight, she would have discovered Steve. But at last, she didn’t want to go anywhere.


“I just want my children back.” Kady wailed on her bed. She had a bottle of whiskey in her hand. “I will be a good parent to them. I will love them both equally. We will find a way to properly deal with Steve’s condition. We will properly love Allison so that she wouldn’t run away. We could be the perfect family.”


Kady got no response. 


“Gahh!” Kady rolled over. She faced her nightstand. The nightstand had the drawer open. “What am I talking about? How am I a single mother going to be able to do all that? Robert, why did you have to leave us so soon?” Kady sighed as she entered deeper into her depression. 


That is when she noticed the pills in her drawer, the green pills. “I wonder if these will work as antidepressants.” Kady pulled them out of the drawer. She picked up two bottles. She opened one and tossed half of it into her hand. These pills could make Steve survive inside her and be born by her. It was an amazing drug that she had little idea of what it could do. Kady imagines the time when she did carry Steve in her womb, like a baby. Those were the good times. What she wouldn’t give to have that again.


“Bottoms up.” Kady swallowed half a bottle. She was willing to try anything to experience her children again. She laid back on her disheavel bed as she wished the drug would work miracles. 


Steve felt these drugs as soon as they dissolved in Kady. The nerves that infected him lit up and the blood pumped through him laced with it. Steve clearly remembered this feeling from that night. It was the same night that Kady’s nerves grew in him and the weird exchange of DNA information happened. It was not the drug mixture that Allison injected him and the typical pregnancy medicine. This was not an accident like he thought. Kady was taking something that was doing this. 


“Mom, you need to stop taking that.” Steve's mind screamed. The drug she was taking was doing something serious to him. Steve’s body was expanding again.


Kady felt some rubbing in her tummy as she laid in her drunk depression. She was waiting for her overdose on her drug to kick into effect and give her a high of some sort. Instead, she felt weird in her stomach.


“I guess that was a bad idea.” Kady tilted her head to her belly. She was shocked by what she saw. Her belly was expanding.


“Is this real?!” Kady exclaimed.


She touched her belly as it swelled to the pregnant belly of someone nine months pregnant. This was unreal. She felt the belly but couldn’t believe it but she wanted to. Even if it was true. She had wished for her children back and had received one back after taking the pills. This was truly a miracle. 


“I must be dreaming.” Kady rubbed her belly. “Is that you, Steve?”


She got no response.


Steve’s body was raging with the drugs. He felt the nerves of Kady creep deeper into every part of his body. He was clearly no longer in control of his body. Kady was in charge, but how much control could she consciously control? She dominated him completely in this aspect. There was also the burning sensation of her blood running through him. It was trading data with him, some to her and some to him. This data transfer was causing a new issue. He could feel his insides twist and mold itself into new positions and different shapes. Steve also noted that his hands and feet were becoming very sticky to the sides of the womb, like it wanted to stay there. This was not good.


“I guess I am hallucinating.” Kady sighed. Steve would have truly moved around at her suggestion. The drug must be tricking her mind into thinking that she is pregnant. That is what she concluded. “A pleasant one at that.” 


Kady rolled over on her side. She was content if things were like this. She could imagine her little boy was with her forever. A part of her that will never leave. That is what she wished for. She would be his goddess. She slowly drifted off into sleep, a happy sleep. That night, she grew again.


She woke up the next morning feeling better. She remembered what happened last night. She put her hand on her belly. Her belly was flat with no signs of pregnancy. 


“It must have been a dream.” Kady threw it off as a dream, the pregnant belly. The results of the drugs she took to try and feel happy. They worked. She enjoyed the hallucination of the pregnant belly with Steve.


“I could do it again.” Kady noted that she would take the drug again. She wanted to feel that joy. She then stood up. There she noticed something.


“I really gained some weight.” Kady noted her bigger hips and breasts. She didn’t notice that she was 5’6” now. She put it all under that she had gained some pounds during her depression.


“I will have to work out but first, I need to straighten this house.” Kady said. This would help her depression.


Steve was spread out wide. His arms and feet had welded themselves to Kady’s walls. He was attached in more ways than just the umbilical cord. He couldn’t pull his limbs off even if he could command his limbs to move. His inwards were all messed up. He doubted he could properly survive if he detached from Kady. He was completely dependent on her. He had imagined becoming completely dependent on Kady for food and shelter. This was not what he expected. Kady’s body was demanding something in return for her supply of nutrients, Steve’s body.


The cleaning didn’t help her mental state. It only made her home livable again. The depression was still there and bearing down harder on her. She wanted her family. All of them were gone. 


“This does nothing to bring them back..” Kady looked over the clean house that she worked on all day. “I failed them as a mother. I need to show them that I can care for them. How can I do that if they are not here?”


She took heavy steps over to her bedroom. Her depression was getting worse as she couldn’t see a light at the end of the tunnel. She did have a flashlight though. Kady opened the nightstand and pulled out the pill bottle. Spilling the rest of the contents into her hand from last night, she brought the pills to her mouth. Flipping her head back, she did several large gulps to swallow the pills. 


“Time for some good feelings.” Kady laid down on her bed. She was going to get high on an overdose of the special medicine. She was going to feel good.


“Nrgh!” Kady groaned as she felt the effects of the medicine start up after a few minutes. The drug was affecting her body now. She had felt the pleasure rise in her like her swelling belly. She viewed it as a phantom pregnancy as she didn’t believe that Steve was with her. Her idea was that he was kidnapped by Allison.


“It feels so good!” Kady moans as her belly swells to the size of a six month pregnant belly. She is feeling the joys of motherhood without needing to be pregnant. Her body is being overwhelmed by the drugs she had just consumed. It is doing things that it shouldn’t do. To her body, Steve’s body, and her mind.


“Mommy!” Steve moans as well in his mind. He should be scared at the moment but he is feeling the same feelings that his mommy is feeling. The pleasure of the moment. The moment for him, his enlarging body is causing him to sink further into his mother’s body. Where only his hands and feet seemed to be connected to her, they now went up his entire arms and legs. There was very little room between his belly and her walls with a small umbilical cord between them. The blood from her pumps more of the drug into him to change him even more. His insides are changing even more as different parts of his inwards are changing to serve different functions. His liver, pumping filtering Kady’s blood with the information of Allison’s youthful body to restore Kady’s body to its former youthful life. His pancreas pushed out the DNA of Mrs. Adam’s height into Kady’s DNA. His kidneys swelled to give Kady the secret of Alesha’s huge boobs. He was becoming something truly significant to Kady’s transformation.


Kady was feeling amazing. She was feeling like a mother again. The drugs were doing their magic to make her have the sense of carrying a child. She rubbed her belly and noticed the difference in size. This was smaller than before. 


“I guess I won’t have this feeling of being a mother forever. It will be gone. It will be like how it was before I was married and had kids.” Kady noted.


“Before I had kids.” Kady thought. Her mind latched onto something there. “It would be great to go back to that time and find a good man to start a family. I would love to start it over.” Kady started to build in her mind, the world that she would be in if she was young again, full of vigor and energy. She would be the supermodel right out of highschool that would land it big in Hollywood, a dazzling beauty. She kept imagining this youthful dream as she allowed her body and Steve’s body to be changed unknowingly by the drug. 


Kady laid there for a few hours into the night. She kept dreaming of the world she could have had if she didn’t marry Robert. She wouldn’t have possibly had to deal with Allison running away or Steve's condition. She loved them dearly but without them here, it was breaking her heart and mind. She wanted some young one to love.


Kady noticed that the belly had shrunken down, the drug's effect was done. 


“I guess I will give it one last go. It is no use waiting for a good time to feel pregnant again. It won’t happen to me because I am getting old.” Kady reached out in the dark to the nightstand. She pulled out the last bottle of the pills. She opened it and shoved the contents into her mouth, all of it. She was going big. “Time to feel like a mom again, one last time.”


Kady waited a few minutes. She let the drugs take effect in her body. Soon, she was rewarded. The womb swelled a little bit. It was a three month pregnant belly. It wasn’t much but it was enough for Kady. 


“Mhmm, feels like a real baby.” Kady closed her eyes. The late night and the drugs were taking an effect. Her mind went back to when she carried Steve for a few weeks. It was a glorious time being like his real mother. This was followed by her being in her wedding dress coming down the aisle to Robert. She was stunning. The flashback went back to when she carried Allison. Her high school sweetheart was there feeling her tummy for her rowdy kicks.  The memory lane changed to her being at a restaurant right before her high school sweetheart apologized for the mistake he made. They became an even stronger couple after that. Next, it was the party that caused the mistake. That dream, and several overdoses, was about to seal up some particle parts of her life in her memory. It wasn’t helping that her body was changing to better suit her new memories. Kady just dreamed the night, and her life, away.


Steve was having a different experience. His body was slipping farther and farther into Kady’s body as he grew again. Soon, only his head was sticking out into the womb. The rest was inside Kady’s flesh. He could no longer feel his arms and legs as they had truly become part of Kady. The main part of his body was mostly together, it was what he could feel. The fire burning blood, the electrify branching nervous, and the vertigo inducing organs, this is what he felt. He no longer had any blood to call his own, it was Kady’s. His mind was being invaded by Kady, the nerves had reached there. All his organs were serving a different role, something for Kady’s sake. He was there and he wasn’t. Kady was taking all of him. 


Steve's consciousness was fading. He was no longer having consistent thoughts. He was losing that part of his identity. On the other hand, he was becoming more aware. He was sensing things he shouldn’t, a bed, a blanket, and a subtle light. All these senses belong to his mother. She was dreaming of a time before she married his dad. His mind was becoming attached to Kady’s mind. He wouldn’t fully die. He was in this suspense for a few hours lost in his last thoughts and his new awareness.


“I guess you did become my goddess.” Steve’s last thoughts were that. The drug was wearing off in Kady’s system as the sunlight peeked through the shaded windows. His remaining body dwindled down like it normally did when he was aroused until his head completely merged with Kady. he was left with no thought, only his awareness inside Kady’s body. He would feel, sense, and experience everything that Kady was going through. She was everything to him. 


“Yawn!” Kady gave a big yawn and stretch as she woke up. She was tired. “Maggie must have put something in those joints to make me this tired.”


Kady stopped her stretch. She did not recognize this room. The windows, bed, dresser, and doors seemed all out of whack. This was not like her bedroom or the one that she and the girls partied at.


“Shit! I fell asleep in someone else’s home. I gotta get out of here” Kady exclaimed. She tossed the covers off, rushing to get out of here. Jail time for something stupid like this wasn’t going to look great on her. 


Kady had experienced two things last night. The dreams with the drugs had changed her psyche. Her mind was set to the time before her first love apologized. This was the party that made her break up for a little bit with him. She drank a lot after that incident. Kady’s brain had blocked the memories of having a marriage or children. The other experience was her body. The body had collected and processed the DNA inside of Steve. Her body was not the same.


“Woah!” Kady tripped and fell when she stepped out of bed. Her center of gravity was different, that came with a sense of imbalance. Hence, Kady’s face ate the wood floor. It would have been a nasty bump to her face if it wasn’t for some natural airbags.


“Ow! that fucking hurt!” Kady grabbed her breasts as she pushed herself up. They protected her face but that didn’t mean that her breast’s didn’t feel any pain. She fell hard and it hurt. She was on her knees when she started to inspect the damage. “I hope that my babies aren’t hurt. They are my best features.” Kady’s hands and her eyes were telling her a different story about her breasts. They had changed. Kady was absolutely stunned at what she saw. “Holy fuck! They got bigger!”


Kady jiggled her big breasts. She was shocked to see such big breasts on her. She had some nice set of tits at 34D but these knockers were 46H. She easily surpassed all her friends with these babies.


“These are absolutely huge. How did I get such big breasts in one night?” Kady rolled her hands over her new set of tits. They were positively stunning. They felt very good too. Kady stood up to marvel more at them when she felt something else when she stood up. “Woah!” Her center of gravity was off. If she was careless in rushing to stand or walk, she would hit the ground again. She had to take this slowly.


“What the fuck is going on?” Kady swayed like a drunk sailor on a boat. She was learning her new sense of balance as she made her way to the bathroom of this house. The swaying switched to wobbling. By the time she reached the bathroom, she had a good understanding of how to walk decently. She aimed for the mirror as her target. Kady knew something was up with her body. 


“Who the fuck is this?” Kady was surprised by what she saw. It was a stranger to her but this was her real body, transformed by the drug overdose and her stepson, Steve. 


Kady was now 5’11”. This was thanks to the DNA of Mrs. Adams. Her breasts were huge at 46H. Kady took this from Alesha. Her ass was big. Her sister was nice to lend her that. Her skin had a slight tan to it. Julia, Alesha’s mom, bled through into her skin. Her body and age seemed to be around 19 years old. Courtesy of Allison’s age being transferred to her. Kady still had her hair color and her eyes. Kady was a culmination of the best parts of the women that had bore Steve in their womb. She was unequivocally gorgeous. Men would become dumb for her attention and woman would drool for her body. Kady had received it all from Steve, who was observing this new woman from her senses.


“Is that me?” Kady wiggled around to confirm this. She couldn’t recall any of the people that had contributed to Steve’s DNA stash, except for Maria. She didn’t even know who Steve was. “I am in control of this body but it is like nothing else I have ever seen.” Kady was still checking out this woman’s body that was her own. She liked what she saw but was wondering how she got this body. “I know. This must be like freaky friday. I have switched into the body of another person. It must have happened at the party where we got something like those cookies. The woman must be in my body where my friends are.” This is what Kady came up with.


“I must find the person whose body this belongs to.” Kady walked back to the bedroom, looking for a hint of who this person was. She starts to scour the bedroom clean for any hints. She finds her own ID in her wallet in her purse in her search. “This must be the woman with the house’s ID. No way this woman looks that old.” The ID showed her former self, the old Kady. “Funny, she has the same first name as me.” 


Kady then noticed something green around the corner of the nightstand. She went down and picked it up. It was a green pill. She had never seen this sort of pill for a medicine at all. 


“This bitch is a junkie.” Kady stood up. She moved the pill around in her fingers. “No wonder, I can’t find any info on her. She wouldn’t carry it with her if she was taking an overdose of something weird.” Kady sat down on the bed as she thought of the implications if her mind was in this woman’s body and she overdosed too much. “That woman could have killed me. She would be walking off with my body while I was dead.” 


Kady stood up quickly. “That’s it. I will take this woman’s body. It is better than my body. I don’t know what sort of bitch you were for us to switch like this but I am going to make something out of your sexy body. You can deal with that bastard’s issues as well.”


Kady put on some tight fitting clothes she could find and left. She was starting a new life. Kady didn’t know that she was having a passenger along, watching from her senses and feelings, as she made a new path for herself. 


(sixteen years later.) 


“This is Allison O’Hara reporting live from the red carpet. We are going to see if we can ask the superstar, Katy Harriet, a few questions when we spot her.” Allison said as she moved through the crowd. This Allison was the sister of Steve. She had started her own life and became a social media reporter. She had a marriage, a kid, and a divorce in the last ten years. The first six years were finding her footing in life. 


“Excuse me, excuse me.” Allison pushed her way through the other reporters to the edge of the line to get a glimpse. She arrived at the perfect time. The car rolled up to the carpet. The door opened and the dazzling superstar came out. This was Allison’s first time seeing this actress in person. When she started walking down the carpet, everyone, including herself, tried to take pictures or call her over for a question. She was ignoring everyone until she got near Allison. She turned to her and walked over to her. Allison couldn’t believe this.


“Excuse me. Have we met before?” The actress asked Allison. 


Allison was shocked at this. Why was the actress asking if they had met before? Did she meet this woman in high school or did she serve her one time at a restaurant?


“I don’t know. Did you go to Madisonville highschool?” Allison replied.


I have lived in Madisonville for a little bit.” Katy pushed a lock of her brown hair to the side, getting a better look at the woman with her blue eyes. “I guess that is where we met. I would like to have a chat with you after the gala. tomorrow works for you? I will have one of my men contact you.” 


Katy walked off from the stunned woman. She was giving her a one on one conversation. It would be a highlight of her career. Katy knew she had seen her before. When she saw her, flashes of man she didn’t know but was familiar with passed across her vision. The vision contained two children as well, a boy and a girl. The girl looked very similar to that reporter but younger, in her teens. The boy was in his teens, older than the girl. The boy then started to shrink before her, until he was a foot, an inch, and then he was gone. 

 

“A tiny man. That is impossible.” Kady, now Katy, scoffed. She didn’t realize that the tiny man gave her that vision. Kady and the little consciousness of Steve walked into the gala.

Chapter End Notes:

This is the What If ending. what if Steve actually merged with Kady. I hope that readers enjoy one of the two endings.