- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is going through some stuff here inside Kady

I put some stuff of Kady to follow along with her as well as we follow Steve

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve knew of the deep dark wondrous void. He had been in it several times with the women in his life. The feeling of weightlessness and warmth that surrounds him with comfort and peace. The needs of earthly satisfaction wouldn’t cross his mind as all his needs were met. He had no worries when he was connected to whatever woman was going to give birth to him. They gave him nirvana.


Not this time.


This time, Steve felt a pulsating tremor with every heartbeat of the host. His closed eyes would flash red in the darkness as the blood rushed through him. The weightlessness was replaced with a pressure as he could feel the walls of the mother’s womb squish around him. The bodily needs were switched with a tingling buzz that invaded his body.


“What happened?” Steve groaned as his awareness returned to him. He still had his eyes shut.


He concluded that it was time for birth since that is what happens every time he suddenly became conscious inside a womb while he was attached. It took him a few minutes to realize that wasn’t the case and that he awoke for some strange reason. He didn’t recall this happening while he was attached to the person. He slowly started to remember what happened when he became linked to Kady.


The abrupt enlargement of his body inside her was strange. Steve concluded that the drug that his sister injected him must have interfered with the green pill his mother must have taken to begin the process of getting him out of the womb smoothly. Steve registered that he was half an inch tall, way bigger than his minuscule self that entered the womb at 1/32 of an inch.


“I must have been here a while.” Steve guessed. He concluded he was here for at least a week because of his size.


Kady, on the other hand, was picking out new clothes at a store. She had woken up late that morning in a groggy state. She couldn’t remember anything last night after meeting up with Allison for dinner. She concluded that she must have gotten drunk and passed out on her bed naked, blacking out the entire night with headache in the morning. She didn’t know that she overdosed on the green pills with Steve inside her or that Allison had snuck into the house. Kady viewed it as a simple drunk night and woke up late. She also didn’t find it weird that Steve was nowhere to be found in the house. There was a week-long trip that Garrett and Steve were planning to just be bros before returning to college. Kady guessed that she didn’t wake up when Garrett arrived. That didn’t stop Kady from double checking her phone for tracking Allison’s phone. She saw that the phone didn’t go anywhere near the house and Kady concluded that Steve was with Garrret. The reason for the store visit, she woke up with clothes being a little tight. Thinking she was gaining weight, she possibly needed new clothes. 


At the moment that Steve awoke inside her, he didn’t know that he was only in there for less than a day, Kady was pulling some pants up her nice legs. She felt a tingling sensation in her belly as she pulled the pants up and squeezed her gut in. She wondered what it was.


“Mmeeh” Steve felt queasy as he felt his body dwindle by an outside command. As he diminished below 1/32 of an inch, he returned to a red darkness of unawareness.


“They fit.” Kady exclaimed happily. She forgot the tingling feeling as it disappeared from her perception. She was concerned with her body that she did not notice had grown more than just wide.


Steve's consciousness returned later.  It wasn’t the blissful rest that he wanted but one where he could feel something going on inside of him but couldn’t do anything about it. He quickly noted that he wasn’t absolutely tiny or very small. His body was around 18 inches. He believed once again that it was almost time for him to be reborn as he was the size of a baby but that was the case. Burning and electricity surged inside his body, all his senses focused on that for the moment. 


“Gaahh!” Steve groaned mentally as he tried to recoil from the pain but figured out that his body wouldn’t obey his commands, not even along him to open his mouth. He was totally stiff as Kady’s fluids swept through his body to steal stuff and tendrils seized control of him. He was trapped completely by her except his mind. He could only think.


“What did the drugs do?” His mind raced at why his body was behaving the way it was.


Kady was totally unaware of Steve’s issue. It was night again and she had fallen asleep. While she was asleep, her body commanded Steve to enlarge itself so that it could do the process that the overdose of the green pills were doing to both of them. The body couldn’t focus on doing this while Kady was awake as it had to focus on other things so it shrunk Steve to a smaller size until she was asleep. Then, it began its task of trading information and resources. 


“Mom, can’t you tell something is going on here and I don’t like it. It feels like you are taking something from me.” Steve’s mind screamed. That was the only thing he could control. Feeling everything going on inside his body and couldn’t do anything, he was at the whims of whatever Kady’s body was doing. What was Kady’s body doing at the moment? Processing the troves of DNA data that was stored in Steve’s body. The amount of data that Steve had acquired by different individuals that had become linked with him, Kady, Allison, Alesha, and Mrs. Adams. They injected him with their DNA in obvious places, like his hair and eye color, but also subtle places that wouldn’t be displayed on a guy, like breasts, or where his DNA had more vitality, like age. This sort of information was what Steve felt was being taken away from him. He didn’t know what exactly Kady was taking but he felt parts of him be consumed by Kady. Kady’s body was processing that info, adding it to her own info to create new details on her. 


“Please, my goddess.” Steve’s mind went to the idea he had before coming in here. The idea that his mother was a goddess. He made his appeal to that side of her. “You are doing something to me.” 


If Kady could hear his cry, she would have stopped and find the fastest way for him to get out. At last, she was asleep, unaware of his presence inside her because of the overdose. She didn’t know that as she dreamed sweet dreams, her body was giving Steve an existential crisis.


Part of the source of that crisis, Kady was giving a part of her DNA and self to Steve. Where her body took DNA and info about Steve on the cellular level, she replaced it with her own. Steve felt her invading him slowly as well. He knew that before that he received a little of his host’s DNA but this was different experiencing it. He didn’t know how much data was going to be given to him. 


Steve stayed there, aware of everything during the night as Kady’s body did its work, until morning. As morning approached, his body started to diminish in size to accommodate the function that Kady would need for consciousness awareness. As Steve shrunk, his consciousness started to fade to black. This darkness was getting close to the void that he had desired when he went inside, blissful and euphoric. He was back at the half inch state he was when he became first aware of his circumstance inside Kady. He found out that his body function had returned back to his command at this size. That didn’t matter as he could do nothing at this size and he had blacked out.


This is what he desired, to have all his needs met and satisfied as he was lost in the void of his mother. There was peace there.


Kady got up and shut off her alarm. She pulled herself from the bed and walked to her bathroom, unaware of what her body did to Steve during the night. She walked into the bathroom, with a strut, to notice in the mirror that her skin was more radiant than usual.

 

“I guess the only benefit for gaining some weight is that I am looking quite youthful.” Kady marveled at her body and face, all which were more youthful than the previous day. She didn’t know that Steve was the cause of it.

Chapter End Notes:

We are closing in on the finale. Some of those are what happens to Steve inside Kady's womb. I have some ideas as the overdose is affecting things for Steve. The first, Steve will merge with Kady, this will keep Kady unaware of Steve for a long time. Second, Steve will become a forever child of Kady, This will keep Kady unaware until the end of the week, or third, Steve will change inside of Kady, this will have Kady learn by the end of the day. Depending on how people chose, I might make a bonus chapter of a What If of the other popular choice. I am also up for ideas for what else happens to Steve inside of Kady.