- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Let us see how radical Kady's overdose is going to behave between the two of them. it will get wild.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

As Kady stared at the pill bottle, she thought about all the women who carried Steve in their womb. Allison, Alesha, Alesha’s mom, Mrs. Adams, and her sister, all of them had put Steve in their womb with the intent to have him. Hers was all by accident during the training, nothing intentional. She worried about his well-being inside her while she didn’t know what was going to happen. When he came up fine because of the pills, the other woman got to enjoy themselves with Steve being like a baby. Kady was filled up with burning jealousy.


“I’m his mother, his goddess mother. I should be the one to have Steve as a baby. I am going to make it that I am your true mother. I will take care of everything for you with love and care.” Kady burst out her exposition with a little bit of anger. “You will have no other mother but me.”


Kady tossed the single pill in her hand to the side and brought the pill bottle to her mouth. Like an actual soda bottle, Kady clasped her lips around the opening and tilted her head back. The green capsules tumbled into her mouth in an avalanche until every one of them was inside her mouth. She chipmunked the pills in her cheeks as she tossed the empty container into her nightstand. She then began the long process of trying to swallow too many pills in her mouth.


“Nngggh” Kady whined as she slowly got a few pills down her throat at the beginning. She had to sit up straight for the swallowing to become smoother and take more in. Soon, once the number was down a little, she started to gradually take more pills in.


“Ahh.” Kady gave a happy wheeze after she swallowed the last pill. She had taken in six peoples worth of the medication to help get Steve out through birth. She put her hand down on her stomach and gleefully rubbed it. She knew that she clearly had overdosed on that medicine. 


“I will be your mother for sure now. No one will doubt it and no one will get in our way.” Kady chirped as she felt a slow burning sensation inside her.


Steve was happily content on his wall in the womb. He knew how to survive inside here due to his time with Mrs. Adams, the tiny connoisseur. He also knew that Kady would seek to take the pills as soon as she could, tonight or tomorrow morning. Steve just had to wait for the wonders of modern medicine to prepare for his way out. He just had to wait with the joys of his mother’s womb.


“I will be taken care of by her soon and I will get out as well.” Steve said. He knew that he was safe inside his mother’s womb from all harm. Plus, he knew that his goddess mother cared deeply for him.


Ggggrrrrrrr!


Steve suddenly heard a low rumbling sound from within Kady. He knew of the bubbling sound of her sex wetting up, the thumping of her blood coursing through her veins, and the breathing of her lungs filling up. There was one sound that he could guess of what would cause the sound. Kady had put something in her stomach. 


“I guess she took the pills tonight.” Steve remarked.


He wasn’t far off. After about two minutes from the sound and a heat rising in the womb. Steve saw a slithering tentacle rise up and start scanning the surrounding womb. This was the umbilical cord looking for the person that had arrived inside.


“I guess I have to wait a few weeks to get out.” Steve chuckled as he thought of what his life would be like during those weeks attached to his stepmom. The void that brought bliss. Steve watched as the part of Kady was furiously looking for him as it drew near. When it did, it went at him.


“Oomph.” Steve grunted as the tendril pressed hard down on his 1/32 of an inch body. Steve felt the wind get knocked out of him from the impact. “Easy there. We don’t have to get rough.” 


The umbilical cord didn’t seem to pay any heed to his words. Steve felt the cord start to attach itself to his body and merge with him. He was expecting normal where he slowly blacks out and goes into the bliss of nothingness. He got the exact opposite.


“Woah!” Steve yelled as he felt something rush into his body’s system the moment Kady’s heartbeat connected to his bloodstream. He felt a hot, sizzling fire flood his body as he was sharing blood with his mother. It launched him awake instead of putting him to sleep. 


“What the hell is going on?” Steve exclaimed as another wave of the heat went through his body with Kady’s heartbeat. He was now alert as ever as the joyful ideal of being supported gently by his mother was disappearing.


With another surge of her blood and whatever was in it came inside him again, Steve’s body shook as it unexpectedly got a little bit bigger. Steve was shocked as every burning heartbeat caused him to get slightly bigger.


“What the fuck is going this time?” 


Kady was enjoying herself as she rubbed her belly with her son. This was the happiest she had been. She was finally going to be able to enjoy Steve in her womb like a proper child. She was going to be the goddess mother that truly could have her child returned to her womb to feel the joy again. Kady was going to scoot herself underneath the blanket to go back to bed and let herself truly have fun with him in the morning when she felt something. Steve was getting larger inside of her.


“Did you finally learn how to control your size once you are inside? You already made the decision to go inside and I took the medicine. I can’t take you out.” Kady remarked. She wasn’t going to let him out because she wanted him there and she was happy but also that she couldn’t get him out because of the drug. She had really overdone it with the drug. She was still doing the act that she was seeking to help him return to normal from his sister. “You just have to wait a few weeks.”


That didn’t stop the growth. Steve was still growing and he wasn’t stopping. He was having consistent growth as he grew larger and larger inside her. Kady felt her heart start to beat faster, either from the excitement or the drugs, but that seemed to increase the growth. Kady felt her son grow to the size of an inch in her.


“Didn’t you hear me? I said I can’t get you out. I took the pregnancy medication, not the labor epipen. Please be quiet. I will get you out as soon as I can.” Kady gasped as she felt the pleasure of the growing son inside her. She wanted it. She wanted to feel her growing son as an infant. That is what she was getting as he didn’t cease to grow.


“Mom, what did you do?” Steve panicked as kept getting larger and larger as the growth increased the heat inside his body. He thought that Kady must have done the epipen and the medication at the same time. He heard the roaring of her voice mention something like that. Steve wasn’t paying much attention to the exact sentences but he picked up a word or two as he was scared of what was happening. He was six inches now and he was filling up her womb. 


“Mhmm” Kady hummed as she felt and saw the bulge in her midsection expand. She could feel the warmth emitting from his body into hers. She had given up right now to scold him for becoming larger, he was a foot now, and sit back and enjoy his attempt to get out. She would have her moment of joy when he reached the size he was expecting to be, the size of a baby.


“Okay, let me out now?” Steve complained as he felt the tightening of her womb as he nearly reached two feet. He was around the size of a baby ready to give birth. This must be the desired result his mother was reaching. He was now thinking that his mother sought to use this method to speed up his growth to normal for not making it to a normal height on the outside. The suggestion he thought to go inside of her was to push him to go inside her without the chance of squashing him with her finger or something since he was so small. It would be a brilliant plan to get rid of the drugs that Allison gave him. Use Kady’s blood running through him to push it out. But that was not what was going on when he pushed past two feet.


“Are you making fun of me?” Kady asked her son as he clearly swelled past anything that she had conceived. She thought that he would stop growing when he possibly reached the size of a large baby and find that he couldn’t get out because she didn’t take that medication. Since he didn’t, she thought that he was playing a prank on her and was seeing how large and inconvenient he can be to her. Kady was not happy with this. She tapped her very large pregnant belly to try and get his attention. “I am sorry for letting you go in my womb. It was wrong of me to allow you to go into a place you didn’t want to be. I am truly sorry. I swear I won’t do it again and I will make sure no one does it to you. Can you please shrink for me to make this go by quicker?”


Kady didn’t know that the tap would have the opposite effect.


Her belly inflated as the passenger inside her grew to the largest he had ever been inside a person. 


“FFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!” Kady screamed as her stretched belly gave her intense pain and pleasure.

  

“Mom, is everything alright?” Steve heard his mother’s scream as his body involuntarily grew quickly due to Kady’s taps. None of them knew at that moment that the psychological pathways in Steve’s brain had fired up once he was inside his stepmom. Steve’s concern was that he was three feet tall inside his mother and still growing with every heartbeat. 


“Everything is fine” Kady groaned with the largest belly she ever had. Kady could slightly hear her son now as he was larger than a baby inside her. She also knew that this wasn’t his doing to grow in size. She didn’t know about the tapping part growing him but she knew about the constant growth. Kady realized that her overdose on the green pills was causing a weird reaction between her and Steve. 


“Mommy is going to call the doctor.” Kady tapped her belly with one hand while the other reached for her cell phone to call the doctor about this incident. Unknowingly, causing the same thing to happen again.


“GGGAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Kady screamed in pleasure and pain again as her belly ballooned once again with a sudden growth from Steve within. Steve was now at four feet inside her. Kady marveled at how her body was containing all of him. This was all due to her overdose working on her body as well as Steve’s.


“Mom, why are you calling the doctor?” Steve was now worried as he was a small child inside Kady’s womb. It was a tight fit. He still had the warm current run through his veins. The hot sensation was causing him to feel sweaty inside her. Along with the warm blood coming through him, a new feeling was beginning, right at his belly button. This new feeling was like an electric tickle that came from the umbilical cord.


“Something wrong is happening with the drug.” Sarah panted. Her heart was racing as it was literally pumping blood for two people now with Steve’s enlarged size. She couldn’t move either except hold her belly as Steve gradually grew past four feet. Her belly was nearly as large as her. She also didn’t want to tell him that she clearly dumped the entire bottle down her throat. She knew this was her fault. “I don’t know why you are getting bigger. I am trying to call the doctor for help.”


“Allison injected me with a drug. That might be what is causing this reaction.” Steve calmed down a little as he believed that his mom was trying her best to resolve this situation. Steve was under the impression that the drug Allison gave him to shrink was not mixing well with the pregnancy drug. He was still worried as he was pretty large inside his mother, larger than what should be humanly possible. 


“Damn that girl.” Kady gave a hearty slap on her belly in frustration. Of course Allison would do something so underhanded to make Steve shrink tonight. It must also be the reason why she was so sleepy after having dinner with her. Allison was slipping drugs everywhere. Kady got a little comfort from that fact but deep down inside she knew it was her overdose.


With that slap and the rumbling inside her womb, Kady finally realized that her little touches on her belly was causing a reaction with Steve. 


“GGGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!” Kady gritted her teeth as Steve grew to unimagine size inside her. Kady became paralyzed with legs and arms to her side as her womb expanded to hold the five foot ten inches. Her belly was larger than her as Steve clung to his fetal position so as not to hurt his stepmom.


“Woah!” Steve marvelled as he had grown to his full height once again. He had not been this size since the few minutes before the first incident with his mother. He couldn’t help but feel a sudden pride at finally seeing and feeling as his old self again. “This is amazing.”


Kady was amazed too. Never in her life would she imagine seeing and having a fully grown person in a womb but here it was, Steve inside her. It was immensely painful and sexually gratifying. Kady’s eyes started to roll back from all the excitement and agony.


“AAAWWWWAAAAHHHHH!” Kady yelled as she orgasmed and seized up from the grown person inside her. With a small puddle of her cum coming out of her cunt onto the lower half of her belly, Kady passed out from the pain, pleasure, and drugs.


“Ow.” Steve winced as he felt the electric tickling from his belly button suddenly expand out rapidly. With every squeezing of Kady’s body as she orgasmed, the electric tickle would dig farther inside him until it was a lightning bolt with branches reaching every part of his being, except his mind. Soon, he was in a daze as the electric network inside of him and the on fire veins were conflicting inside of him to make him not know directions. 


“I don’t feel so good.” Steve groaned. He was trying to adjust to this vertigo. He was not noticing that he was shrinking once again slowly.


Kady’s mind had no idea what was going on. Her mind was laced with the pregnancy drug that she couldn’t make up heads or tails of anything. She was heading to a slight coma from it and the trauma of the expanded body inside her. So her conscious body was kicking the hay for now. Her unconscious mind, on the other hand, was working to adjust things in her body and the passenger. It was flipping the switch from pumping things into Steve to pulling things out of Steve.


“What the hell just happened?” Steve shook his head as the nauseating feeling started to subside after a few minutes. He wanted to puke during that time but didn’t want to waddle in it. He finally got the bearings he was looking for slowly as every heartbeat of Kady’s took the ill feeling away.


“I am getting smaller again. Did the drug interference stop?” Steve asked as he realized he was below five feet. He must have been out for a little bit with the nausea. He went to tap the womb to ask his stepmom. “Is the drug working again? Will I go through a few weeks of living in your womb?” 


Steve’s inward movement caused the body of Kady to twitch and clamp on Steve’s body. This caused Steve’s body to rapidly shrink over a few seconds to below four feet. All while he was shrinking, he felt something go out of him and into Kady.


“Is everything alright out there? I feel kind of funny with this shrinking.” Steve tapped the womb again. He was getting worried a bit by the weird feeling of part of him departing his body into Kady. It was not normally how it felt when he shrank. He didn’t know that Kady had fallen asleep because everything that was going through her system when he was enlarged to his full height. He also didn’t realize that his tapping of the womb caused the same twitch again and the squeeze.


“Waah!” Steve yelled as he shrunk again, this time below three feet. He also experiences that same draining feeling through the umbilical cord towards Kady. 


“Mom, somethings wrong.” Steve said as he dwindled slowly to a size that couldn’t be heard from the outside. That person couldn’t even hear him as she slept gleefully.


“Mmhm.” Kady moaned slightly as the pain started to subside in her unconscious state, only pleasure remaining. She wasn’t going to wake up anytime soon due to the strain her body went through but that didn’t stop the good feelings from coming through. She was also unaware that her body was sucking in something from Steve. It was all happening without her knowledge. At the moment, a bystander would only see her belly deflating. 


“Mom, I need you to talk to me.” Steve tapped again on the walls of the womb to get her attention, this time his movement was weaker and slower. He was met with the same reaction as before and his mother reflexively squeezed her muscles in her womb.  


“Ggaaaaaaahhh!” Steve groaned softly as he shrunk another foot to the size of 21 inches. He was a pretty big baby inside Kady now and slowly was getting smaller. As he dwindled, he felt his strength was being sapped through the umbilical cord. He was losing his energy and his consciousness. His stepmom was taking that from him. He was barely able to move but he reached out his hand to touch and rub the wet rubbery walls of the womb. 


“I need you to tell me that you will take good care of me.” Steve whispered. He wasn’t able to stop the shrinking but he wanted to be comforted by the one who would take care of him.


Kady’s body shivered and gave his body a good hug. He felt his body shrink well below a foot as the draining from the cord knocked him unconscious.


On the outside, Kady’s belly contracted to a more normal size. This was not all that happened with Steve becoming a more manageable size in her.  While Steve was shrinking, other areas of Kady became enlarged. Her hips widened, ass became rounder, breasts increased a cup, her hair became healthier, skin became younger, and she grew an inch.  

 

“Don’t worry, I will take good care of you.” Kady talked in her sleep. She knew exactly what Steve said in her mind. This gave Steve comfort knowing that his Mom will take great care of him while he was tiny inside her. He just didn’t know that she overdosed on the drugs and that it was seriously messing with both of their bodies as Steve shrank even more. 

Chapter End Notes:

We are so close to the end of this story. We have a few options before we end the story. We have the option of following Kady as she discovers what she has done. We can have it to where Kady doesn't remember the night or she remembers. The other option is to follow Steve and have him figure out the seriousness of the state he is in with the overdose. Or we can timeskip and figure out what happened with brief interactions. the last one would end the story. Each options has differences of how it all ends. 

 

Time to let you all decide.