- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve chooses his lot with his stepmom

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

The looming pink canyon laid before Steve as his mother started to go to sleep. This enormous canyon from the huge clit that he laid was the source of many of Steve’s problems. Ever since the training day with this pussy, the women have gone on rampage to see if they could stuff him inside of them. Slowly, he had been dwindling down as his limits had been changing and becoming greater every time the girls were successful. He had become an absolute speck, something very low in terms of life. There was little he could do but depend on his protector, his mother goddess, Kady.


All the other girls that had sought to stuff him deep in there sex had all been intentional about it. Wanting the feeling of a small Steve in their womb. Kady had been a total accident. The training that went too far that made him go inside and start this whole business. She had lusted after him but never put him back into the womb. Over time, her attitude had shifted and went back more on the caring mother she had been before the incident. Here he was, on the blimp of a clit of hers because his sister, Allison, decided to drug him up to become small. He was not here because of his mother but because of his mother’s love to protect him. She wanted no harm for her miniaturized son. Steve had seen the dangers of the outside world and his size didn’t help to make it worse. He needed protection from it.


“I have made up my mind.” Steve stood up on the clit and moved to the edge towards his mother’s pussy. “This world has been too mean to me and my size. I’ve only had one person actually seek to help me out here. I can trust her to keep me safe.”


With that declaration, Steve flung himself into the abyssal canyon that was his step-mother’s pussy.


“Hmm” Kady’s eyes opened. She was trying to go to sleep and was almost there when a feeling disappeared. The feeling of her son on her clit. She had been using all her attention and focus on that feeling so that she wouldn’t lose him with eyes off of him but that all vanished suddenly. Steve was no longer on her clit.


“Where did you go, Steve?” Kady called out to her son. He was so small that she worried something blew him off or he got smaller. These were all things that caused Kady to worry about the safety of her devotee. She was much a mother goddess that she made herself out to be if she lost Steve on her clit.


“Aww, There you are.” Kady sighed as she felt him again after three seconds, this time in her vagina. He had jumped inside of her. Kady smiled as a great warmth filled her with joy as she knew that Steve had chosen on his free will to go inside her. She waited patiently as she felt him descend deeper within her, all the while not moving or twitching her pussy in fear of crushing him. 


Steve glided through the air as he fell towards the depths of her Kady’s pussy. The puffy cliff walls ascended higher and looked more magnificent as he flew with his arms out wide. As small as he was, he had noticed that he could glide as he went into the chasm of his step-mother’s sex. It was like paragliding with the pussy being the canyon and the folds being ridges jetting out into it. With the few seconds he had, about three, he found himself sliding towards the side of these cliffs. The red blood filled walls drawing closer.


“Oomph” Steve grunted as he hit the soft wall and bounced off into an uncontrollable spin farther into her vagina. 


“Aaah!” He screamed as he flew over to another wall. 


“Oomph” He hit that wall and reflected


“Aaah” He hit the other wall. 


It was just a repetitive procedure of him rebounding against each wall of the vagina. The outside light became dimmer and smaller as his descent pulled farther away from the outside world and into Kady’s world. The disappearing light was replaced with a reddish hue that came from within Kady. The light that penetrated into her body and then bounced around to give a slight light inside her.


“Ow.” Steve groaned in slight pain as he finally stopped bouncing off the walls when landed on something flattish. He was done falling into the vagina as he reached the back of it, the cervix. Steve was in the middle of the ring that separated the womb from the vagina. Everywhere around him were the red dimly lit walls of her blood passing through them to give him an ominous feeling as he stood there. The space was large and everything had an echo,the dripping sound of her sex, the hissing of her breathing, and the thumping of her heartbeat. All these were signs that he was at a prominent place, the literal door to her womb.


“You know. If you go in there, it would take a long time to get you out. You will have to go through the whole process that has caused you to shrink so much again.” Kady’s voice rumbled through the red dripping cave at the end of the vagina. The reverberations made her sound very powerful. “The choice is up to you. Do you want to go into my womb, Steve?”


Kady felt Steve on her cervix. He was the all important crossroad, to inside her or not. The only thing in between him and her womb was the cervix and his decision. If he wanted out, she would seek to get him out. If he wanted in, she wouldn’t stop him. She knew what she wanted but she was going to let Steve decide, not her. 


“Hhhmm” Steve hummed for a second as he thought it over. He was at the actual point of the big choice, to actually go inside his step-mother. There were benefits to both sides. Outside, he had his life and friends. Inside, he had comfort and protection. Outside, he would face the cruelty of women. Inside, he would throw away his life he has with his friends. There were many other reasons, battling for him to choose the outside or the inside. He went through them as he pondered in the living cavern at the end of the vagina.


“I have made up my mind.” Steve declared.


He walked over to the center of the donut shaped part of the cervix. 


“I will honor your choice.” Kady said as she leaned slightly back as she felt his decision on her cervix. She was overflowing with joy.


Steve looked down at the puckered spot in the center of Kady’s cervix. This was the spot to get in. it was a little bit twice his size in diameter. Steve was amazed that he was able to go through that when he was larger. He bent down to touch the amazing gateway ridges.


When he did, the cervix responded to his touch and opened up slightly, big enough for him.


“Woah!” Steve was sucked into the womb, his goal.


“Mmhhmm” Kady moan happily as her body, not by her conscious choice, but her reflex for him touching the center of the cervix. He was pulled inside to a mother goddess sacred and most secure place. 


Steve found himself flying inside the womb. It was larger than the vagina and he had a good few seconds from his initial start of being pulled in to reach the wall of the womb. He went splat onto the gooey surface with his back. He was able to take in the vastness of the baby room of Kady. The walls were glowing darkish red, yet it had a warmth to it. There was an intricate pattern of blood vessels inside that was memorizing like any fine art. The air was humid and refreshing. The sound of her gasping breath was soothing and her heartbeat's low drumbeat was comforting. The slimy juices ran over giving him the loving feeling of his mother’s touch. The fluid was also sweet and intoxicating as he licked it up. He could find that all his needs could be filled here in his step mother.


“I am glad that you choose to go inside me. There is no greater joy for a goddess mother than having her child say that she can provide everything for him. That is what I will do. I will provide everything to you, shelter, food, and love. They can be hard to find in the world with it being cruel but your mother can give it all to you. I will provide everything to you.” Kady spoke softly, caringly, and lovingly to her son. He was at first her step-son, then he became more like her son after the incident, and now there will be no denying that he is her true son. Now that he was in her womb, this would become reality. With him in her womb, she could no longer feel him even if she meditated. She was not trained to focus her sense of touch on a tiny object inside the baby room. She just knew that he was there.


With the last bit of her awakened consciousness, she rolled over and stretched an arm over to her nightstand. There she pulled the draw open and reached her hand inside. Pulling out a small pill bottle among a few in there, she brought over to herself. Twisting it off, she dropped a green pill in her hand. The pill that could make her pregnant with Steve. She stared at the marvelous capsule, then her gaze went back to the pill bottle, it was a brand new bottle.

 

“Do I just want one?”

Chapter End Notes:

Steve is inside the womb. Does Kady stick with one pill, go with a few more, or go for an overdose on the green pills that allow the women to be pregnant with him.