- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve chose the clit.

 

written by me thegreatrizzo

Kady watched as the small spot of her son moved over to her first finger, the clit option. She had hoped that he would have chosen that option. She waited until she could see him touch her. If she didn’t watch him, she wouldn’t have felt it.


“Good.” Kady cooed at her son. She pressed into the bed and Steve rolled onto her fingertip. “We will go with the clit.” 


Kady raised Steve gently up, not high off from his starting point and carried him over to her exposed groin. Her clitoris was protruding from swollen crotch, aroused by the whole scenario. She pushed apart her puffy pubes so that she can have a clean shot at her clit.


“You will stay here until you can control your hormones. I know you had a very sexual time with your sister and I can be stimulating. We just need you to clear your head of those things or get used to it to the point that you are not aroused by it. I am putting you on this sexual spot so that you can unfazed being right in front of an exposed woman. Once you start growing back, you can get off.” Kady stated the situation to Steve. Unknownst to her that it was the drugs shrinking him, he wasn’t going to get bigger for a while. Leaving her in the dark about his true condition and with no way to verbally communicate.


Kady brought the fingertip that held the tiny Steve and rolled it gently and softly on the sensitive bulbous knob at the top of her pussy. She felt her son move onto it and grip it hard with his body. The pink bulb was larger than him. Kady could see that he was smaller than he was when he first got on her finger. He was around 1/16 of an inch. She could feel him there when she looked at him. If she wasn't paying attention, she could barely feel him. She would have to use the meditation techniques that she learned to teach him when they first noticed his condition. It would be used to make sure that she could locate him


“You are not doing too well with controlling your size. This might take some time.” Kady said with concern and excitement. 


Steve never was able to fully take in the scope of his size because the women in his life had been very forceful with his condition. He could take in the landscape now that he was at a size he had never been before on the outside of a woman’s body. 


Everything was huge, gigantic, out of proportion, mammoth. 


From his position, Kady’s legs stretched out far into the distance like a mountain range with the height as well. They were uniformed in their round shape unlike a true mountain range that is jigsaw like on the edge. It was a natural beauty with nothing to parallel it to. They were terrifying as well. If they slammed together, Steve was dead.


Looking upward, Steve saw the heavens and it was boobs. The massive mammaries hung overhead at such a great distance to him. They were practically at the distance he would expect to see airplanes at but they were so much larger. They dominated the skies with their globular shape that they were like twin suns at a hundred times the size. If any civilization were formed at this size and looked at them, they would worship them. They were frightening as well. If they came down on him, Steve was dead. 


Gazing down, Steve stared at the place he had been before, Kady’s pussy. The aroma that rose from there was sweet. It was as if honey was able to keep the scent of flowers that it came from. This pussy was like a canyon made of his mother’s flesh. It went down and dipped over the horizon. The upper rim of the canyon, Kady’s swollen labia nearly came together to form an arch. The middle part, the pink flesh and folds that were wet and heavily scented with her arousal. The dark depths of it, containing her vagina, contained her innermost parts. It was horrifying as well. If the walls clamped down on him, Steve was dead. 


Feeling his ground, Steve noticed more of the bright pink bulbous mass he was on. It was like he was on top of a giant pink blimp. The slick texture that gave a little to him being on it. He could walk on it for a few minutes and would only have covered the top half of it. He wanted to inform his mother of his desire to get bigger so that he wouldn't be in this dangerous predicament but he couldn’t. He was too small. He still felt comfort though as he knew his mother would not seek to hurt him but care for him and secure his safety the best she could. He knew that he was still shrinking because of the drug but here, he was safe and alive.


“I am sure that you would like to stay here and get your lustful notions under control to grow, I cannot stay here until you do. That is why I offered you this choice. I believe you will be safe here while I do my things. I can feel you and keep this spot free of anything disturbing you.”


Kady rolled her legs slowly around the bed until they were over the edge. She put her hands to her side and gently pushed off the bed. She leisurely got up and stood still. She closed her eyes and used a hand gesture to get herself in her meditation mood. She could feel Steve on her clit, the tiniest feeling but she could feel him.


“Good.” Kady said softly. Now to the second test for herself.


Steve’s world blurred as Kady shifted her position to standing. He felt some vertigo as the elevation gain was massive to him. He clung to her clit dearly as the G-forces on him caused him to nearly blackout. As his vision returned, his sky's landscape view was different. He no longer had the mountain’s legs stretch outward but downward. The breasts were still in the heavens, blocking Kady’s face. The pussy was the same as always, moist and odorful. He saw half of his room in a fuzzy setting. Everything was far away from him and getting fuzzier as he lost focus and view of several things. He was still shrinking and the distance between the objects in his room was significant now that he couldn’t make out any of his posters and such on his walls. 


Then the ground began to shake. It was unsettling to feel as it felt like a small earthquake was going on constantly. The sky started to shake and bob as well with the motion of the ground. He couldn’t make heads or tails about anything as he became disoriented from this natural disaster. He clung on for dear life as the shaking continued and the sky rocking until he got used to it a little. By then, everything stomped and he could see and feel totally normal again. He could see as he looked right and left at the horizon, door frames.


“He can stay on. We can do this if I don’t do anything crazy.” Kady said as she finished walking to the door of Steve’s room. She was checking to make sure that he didn’t fall off if she walked. Her meditated state allowed her to feel the tiny speck of her 1/32 inch son on her clit.


Steve realized that his mother had walked a little with him on her clit. She was attempting to test and see if traveling with him on her clit would work. It does. He was safe there as she traveled, albeit some disorienting feelings he got while she moved. He was safe and he could live with it. He could not inform her that he felt that way so he had to deal with it. The other option he wasn’t too keen on was to fall off to say that he didn’t like the feeling but that would mean that he would skydive from her crotch with no parachute. 


“Time to go downstairs.” Kady said as she began her trek back to her bedroom. She was still tired from Allison drugging her. 


Steve started to get used to the weird feelings from his colossal ride on her clit. His senses were becoming accustomed to it. His view became better and everything wasn’t dancing all over the place but it was still blurred. Unless they were big or close by, he couldn’t make it out. He couldn’t see the end of the hallway until Kady was right there, at the stairs.


“We take this slowly.” Kady slowly lowered her leg down so that she could reach the step. Then she did the same with the next foot. She still felt Steve on her clit. 


“I guess we’re clear.” Kady proceeded to go down the stairs a little bit faster. 


These were the Kadyquakes that were big. Steve clung on with everything he had and some more as Kady descended the stairs. He was absolutely powerless as the nature of where he was at, seemed to test his very life. He was sure that with all the shaking, he had nearly flown off her clit in the ground below but miraculously he stayed on. He finally felt it all end and everything returned to smoothish ways it was before the stairs. 


Kady turned to the side and headed for her room, swaying her hips as she did. She could feel the tiny spot of her clitoris still, signalling that Steve was still there. This made Kady happy, glad, and horny. Her son was totally dependent on her for safety and that safety was on her clit. She wanted more but she was not going to seek it. It would go against the safety and comfort she was trying to provide to him while he was small. She would not initiate anything on her own accord. She would keep him protected on her clit even though she didn’t know the turmoil she just gave him.


Steve was starting to feel that he had never been so small in his life before, figuratively and literally. At the size of 1/32 of an inch, he was a passenger on his mother’s clit. His world right now was only her. He had little free will in this matter but to cling on to depend on her for everything. Safety, food, and shelter, these are what she would give him as he grasped onto her clit. He nearly thought to himself that while he was this size that his closest thing that could be compared to him was dust but he realized that he could still think. He wasn’t an inanimate object. The closer analogy to what he was now was either a parasite or a worshipper. A parasite that lived on its host to snag any benefits or food that it could sneak off with. Or a worshipper that gives devotion to the deity in hopes of its favor.


Kady struts into her bedroom and finally her bathroom, rocking her mom bod. She wanted to get a good look at herself in this situation. She got in front of the mirror and looked at her reflection. She was a sexy mom with great breasts, sexy curves, and young skin. She placed her arms behind her head, pushed her breasts out, and shifted her hips out. This is what she was allowed to do with her passenger, admire but do not touch. She couldn’t even see his reflection in the mirror. He was so miniscule. The speck feeling of him truly spoke about his size. He was a speck, her precious speck. His diminutive state recalled a mood she felt on the day of when this whole incident thing started with him. The feeling of a goddess, a mother goddess. She had no idea that her speck was having similar thoughts.


Steve couldn’t see all of her in the mirror. The great lengths he had shrunked had limited his visibility. He could make out just above the breasts and nothing more, it became blurry. He could make out the shape of the head. The view was unbelievably heavenly. Her thick legs, wide hips, smooth belly, gentle skin, and voluptuous breasts shined even greater as they were intensified by the size disparity between him and them. He didn’t view himself as a parasite anymore while adoring her majesty. Steve was her devotee. While he was this size, he would be in awe of his mother. A mother goddess. 


Smack! 


Steve gave a kiss to her clit as a part of his offering to her. The one who would care and protect him.


Kady did not feel her son’s sign of affection but she felt like she was adored. After admiring herself, Kady left the bathroom and went to her bedroom. The effects of Allison’s drug were kicking in again. Kady was getting very sleepy. She knew that there was danger in going to sleep with Steve on her clit. She could rollover and squish him underneath. The wise choice would be to put him in a container. It would undermine the lesson that she was trying to impose on Steve, to control his size. It was the reasoning she told him and would tell him once he got bigger. It was all for training. In truth, Kady loved the tiny feeling of him on her. The shelter, protection, and care that she gave him like an all powerful loving care giver, she didn’t want to give that away. The answer for her was to move her pillows around so that she wouldn’t roll around in the bed. 


“That will be good.” Kady said as she moved onto her bed and in the position she made in her bed. Kady was sitting upright in her bed with the nightstand light on. She had one more task to do before she went to bed, visibly checking on Steve. She leaned over her breasts and saw the tiny dark spot on her pink clit. This was Steve, her son, still on her.


“I am going to bed and I will keep you here. You will need to stay here until you get bigger. Controlling your arousal is key right now, you are so small and people can take advantage of you. I am not like those people. I want to give you love and care, like a mother. I want you to be able to grow in trying times like this. Allison was able to have her way with you because you couldn’t control yourself.” She still had no idea of the drugs. “I am not going to any of that with you. You are in charge of all this, size and how things go. When I can see that you're ready, being more visible than a speck, I will take you off my clit.”


Kady then waited for a response, even though she could never get one with him at this size. 


“I have placed barriers around me so that I will not disturb you during the night. You are totally safe. I ask that you put your trust IN me.” Kady didn’t mean to emphasize that one part but she did. She then rolled back slowly so as not to bother him. She then spoke again in a loving and caring way. 


“Good night. The son I love the most.”


Kady began her journey to sleep as she felt her speck of a son on her clit.


Steve was left with a dilemma with some of her last words, the “IN” part. Did his mother want him to go inside her? Steve glanced over the canyon that was her pussy. Deep inside the depths he knew that there was a womb, a womb he had been before. He had spent part of his life there. Normally he wouldn’t consider going back, he loses part of his there, but he was thinking of something else now. This was Kady’s womb. The first womb he went inside and the one that cared for him the most. His mother wanted what was best for him and if she thought going into her womb was a good idea, it might be. He was cared for and all his needs were met in the sweet warmth of a womb. The problem was that he could become smaller and lose a long period of his life. He had spent several months inside Mrs. Adams. How long would he be inside Kady? He was absolutely minuscule at the moment and would have to wait for the drug to wear off before he could control his size. 

 

“Is it worth it?” Steve mumbled to himself as he leaned over the edge of the clit.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Steve choose willingly to go into his mother or will she accidentally during the night have sensual thoughts that cause her to sleep masturbate. or will Steve make it to the morning.

 

Sorry for the late update on the story. Things have been busy for me and i am trying to figure out new stories. I am trying to also complete the old ones while I am busy with other things as well. I hope people like this chapter.