- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve makes his choice

 

written by me, the greatrizzo

Steve looked at the two women in his life, his mother and his sister. Each one played a significant part of his life up to this point. His mother had been there to support him as he discovered his condition and how to control it while his sister had been there to make sure that he lived a normal life while coping with the condition. They each played their part and this past year their status or position in his life had changed after entering both of their wombs. Kady had become a loving mother who wanted to support and supply every need of Steve’s life. Allison had become the desperate sister who was searching for love of some sort and found one she couldn’t express properly with a tiny Steve. Each had their own merits as Steve stared at the two sexy goddesses above him on either side of the bed. Any of them would make any man happy with their sexy bodies. Steve had learned truly what their bodies were like through intimate knowledge. With the knowledge he had, Steve made a choice.


Steve moved over towards Kady.


“Yes. I will be the loving mother that will care for you.” Kady sighed in absolute delight as her son walked over to her.


“No. Why would you choose her?” Allison begged Steve as she leaned forward to her step brother’s betrayal. She had been mean but that is because she didn’t know how to truly make him hers. “I want us to be cohorts in this affair. Loving each other in intimacy like no one ever has. Our relationship would be transcendent. Lovers that didn’t care about size.”


Steve stopped and looked at his sister's pleading face. This might be one of the few times that he had seen an honest reaction and emotion from Allison, an emotion of loss and hurt. Steve felt bad for her as she didn’t know how to truly love someone and had mistaken it for controlling dominance. She might have learned eventually but the damage was done for her actions. Steve wanted someone who had been truly caring for him while he was small. He didn’t care about the true motives behind Kady’s action but she had sought for what would be caring and concerned when he was tiny. 


“You had your chance and you blew it.” Kady said as she brought her hands in front of Steve. She was concerned that he would turn back to Allison as well as thinking that Allison might lunge for him. “You used trickery to control him while not thinking of his feelings when you did. He needs to feel like the person who is holding him cares for him. You won’t have his heart any other way.”


Allison's face drops as Kady becomes very protective of Steve. They had put this up to Steve and Steve had chosen Kady. Allison sadly watched as Kady pulled Steve closer to herself, not able to see how small he was. 


“Will I be able to see him at all?” Allison's voice wobbled as she started to feel the weight of her loss and pulled Steve into a drug induced shrinkage. She had been wrong through all of this.


“After a long time has passed, then maybe. Now, you will have to leave this house.” Kady replied very seriously. She did not want Allison anywhere near Steve. Steve was hers.


Allison’s face became downcast as her mother had commanded her to leave. Allison rolled off the bed and went to her clothes. Sniffling, Allison put her clothes back on that she had taken off to have her time with Steve. After putting her shirt on, Allison turned her head slightly back to her mother, who had scooted Steve closer to herself.


“Can I see him one more time?” Allison spoke softly, dripping with sadness.


“No.” Kady was stern. She pulled Steve closer to her even more. He must have been very close to her pussy. “Get out! You have done enough to him already. I might change my mind about letting you see him at all if you did not leave soon.” 


Allison left Steve's room with tears down her face. She believed that she would not see him again. It would be only a matter of time before Kady discovered the drug that Allison had injected Steve with to make him small. Plus, Steve would tell her what happened once he was big enough for Kady to hear him. Allison left the door open as descend the stairs and went outside. She could hear the dogs barking as she left the house to travel a block to her hidden car. Allison was heartbroken as she wondered if she could ever find someone to love and love her like her little, tiny brother. She had lost to a mother’s love.


“Okay. Allison is gone. That only leaves you and me.” Kady lifted her hand from protecting Steve. “We just need a way of taking care of you at your small size.”


Steve gazed upward at Kady. He had been silent this entire exchange between mother and daughter. They could barely hear him unless they were close. This gave half inch Steve a moment to see what choice he had made. He saw the majestic view of his step-mom from her groin.


He saw massive walls of smooth white skin to the right and left of him. They rose several feet above him with their round shape highlighting her nice curves that they gave Kady. These walls converge at a single point that Kady had brought him closer to when Allison was there. This convergence had a slit that held the cave to all things womanly. This cameltoe was bulging as Steve could smell the sweet scent of affection forming within the clean shaven plump ridges. Steve's gaze went up to her humongous hips. She had big hips with nice curves before having kids but motherhood accentuated them to wonderful levels. Her huge belly was smooth and gentle, not too toned, fat, or slim, just right for a beautiful stomach. Steve couldn’t barely see past Kady’s mountainous boobs to her wondrous face. Kady’s breasts had not lost their youth at all and were even larger because of motherhood. None of the women seemed to have given up lactating from giving birth to Steve as Kady’s bust had become a whopping 38E, not as big as the other girls but still big. Steve knew that she hadn’t given up on lactating because her nipples were dark and protruding thickly from the tip of her boobs. Kady’s face was gentle and caring as she looked at him with her blue eyes. She had grown her hair out as her slightly curly light brown hair went to her upper back.


Steve shrunk to ¼ of inch in an instant just staring at her before he caught himself.


“Oh my! You must still be horny after all to shrink like that.” Kady did not know that Steve was drugged. She was concerned and aroused that Steve became smaller. Kady didn’t want him to get too small so that the world became dangerous but she still wanted to love him by lustfully supplying his needs. She was on an emotional rollercoaster. “You need to get it under control or you will become even smaller.”


Kady just watched her little son, on his bed, in between her legs, was not getting bigger but instead getting smaller after a minute, the advice wasn’t working. Kady thought that her naked body was probably not helping him become bigger but what could she do? If she left, she couldn’t watch him and Allison might come back to steal him the night like earlier. Kady resolved that she needed to be here. Kady made up her mind on something, something that would allow her to watch Steve and go into her passion a little.


“I see that I am probably a distraction to you. You can’t grow while I am here. Since this incident and the one with your Aunt, I don’t think your training has been good enough to prevent this. I suggest that you stay with me like this until you get so used to women that you won’t shrink.”


Steve was wondering what his mother was saying. Wouldn’t she know that he wouldn’t do this willingly! Steve guessed that his mother would realize that Allison had drugged him but that wasn’t the case, she didn’t see the needle and believed Allison’s story. He was shrinking and his mother thought it was his fault. All in all, that wasn’t bad as he knew that his mother actually cared for him and wanted the best for him, he was stuck with her whims at u39; of an inch. He was glad that he had chosen her in this condition.


“Now” Kady opened her palm upward and placed three fingers in front of Steve, “I’m going to carry you downstairs to my room so I can watch you there. You have three options,” Kady put a finger from her other hand to the first finger. “First, I will carry you down on my clit, it is sensitive so I will be able to feel you. Second, my nipple, for the same reason as the clit. Third, I will carry you in my hand until I find a container to hold you so I don’t squish you.”

 

Kady went over the three options and put it in front of Steve. She waited to see what her minuscule son would walk to.

Chapter End Notes:

The next decision is big as well as it will decide how Kady will interacts with Steve.