- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve will have to decide between some choices. some big choices.

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

“Mom! What are you doing here!?!” Allison exclaimed. 


“The neighbor’s dogs were barking like crazy and my room is right next to them. Do you think I would sleep through that!” 


Kady had her hands on her hips in an angry pose. It would be more intimidating if she wasn’t stark naked. She was undressing when the medicine that Allison slipped into her drink really kicked in and she decided to sleep in the nude.


“Now, what do we have here?” Kady marched into the room.


Steve was happy to hear his mother’s voice. He was saved. He turned in the puddle of cum he was into his savior but when he saw her come up, completely naked. He lost his concentration for a little bit and shrunk to two inches. 


“Did you drug him?” Kady asked. 


Kady was staring at Steve so that she didn’t notice a sideways glance by Allison. Allison was checking on where the syringe was from injecting Steve. She noticed that it had fallen in the cracks between the bed and the nightstand, out of sight of Kady.


“Why would I do that? I got in big trouble last time.” Allison lied. “I’m using my natural beauty on him. You used your beauty on him just a moment ago and he shrunk fast.”


“Hmm, I see.” Kady only believed Allison halfway. She had no confirming evidence that Allison had drugged Steve. He was now below two inches. She saw how he shrunk when he saw her. He must have been aroused.


Kady felt a slight twitch in her pussy when she saw Steve shrink. She was having a wet dream when the dogs woke her up. Her mind was still on that when she heard something upstairs. Seeing her son like this, it was turning her on even more.


“I see. I still do not like what you are doing to him. He is already small enough. Do you have to torment him into being smaller? Aunt Maria made him lose another 6 inches last week. Do you want him to become the size of a baby?”


“Isn’t that what you want?” Allison said slyly.


“Huh?” Kady was taken back by Allison's snarky remark.


“You want him the size of a baby. You never had the joy of carrying him around in your arms. Another woman did that. You want him to be small so you can take care of him like you were his actual mother. You are secretly enjoying every time he gets smaller because you will finally be his mother.”


Allison had driven home Kady’s secret desire. She wanted to be Steve's only mother. Kady had tasted that joy when she carried Steve in her womb for those few weeks. She had since craved that feeling waiting for her opportunity. She had missed it at the pool party. When she had lost, she resigned herself as just being the loving mother that watches out for her son. If she couldn’t have him in her womb, she would stick with being a mother that watches over her little kid.


“So you think you know me? Well I know you.” Kady sat down on the bed, opposite side as Allison. Steve was stuck in the middle as they seemed to ignore his tiny form in between them. In reality, they were fighting over him.


“You fear being alone. You are glad that you have a great body for boys to give their attention to you but you fear that is all you have. You want to use your body to the fullest while you still have it. That is why you like to tease your brother into shrinking. It means that your body is still good enough. You want him to become small and yours so that you will always have someone who loves you and never leaves you.”


Allison was silent as Kady ripped at the core of her being. She didn’t want to be alone and having her brother with her at a small size would be perfect for her. That is why she is manipulative and mean to Steve. She never wants people to know her fear.


“I believe I hit a nail. You aren’t saying anything.” Kady spread her legs wide. She was glad that she was able to get her daughter like this. 


Steve was silent as he watched his family members have a heated discussion. He did not want to interrupt them and have their attention on him. He was having a hard time concentrating on not shrinking. He was at one inch right now and he didn’t want to shrink farther. His eyes were closed as he didn’t want to look at two gigantic goddesses at the moment. He was stuck in between their beautifully massive legs so the temptation was high to look at them but that could mean his doom.


“So you do know me.” Allison tilted her head back with a smirk. “But that still leaves us with one problem.” 


“What is that?” Kady is a little upset. She thought that Allison would back down.


“There is only one Steve and two of us.” 


Allison opened her hand to where Steve was in between them. She was showing where the prize was for both of them. He was naked before them as they were naked above him.


“I’m not going to let you have him.” Kady crossed her arms


“And I’m not going to allow you to keep him.” Allison retorted while crossing her arms. Electric energy of anger flashed in the middle of their eyes. This was a battle of their will and desires


“I guess that only means one thing.”


“I guess so.”


“Steve will choose who he will stay with.” They said in unison.


The two of them turned their gaze down to little Steve. He was still trying his hardest not to shrink. 


“Steve, look up.” Kady called to him


“We need you to decide.” Allison followed afterwards


“Who will you stay with?” 


Steve’s eyes opened as he heard the entire conversation. He was going to decide who he would live with. The decision was totally up to him. He looked up at Allison first.


“Do you go with your adoring sister?” Allison put a hand on her large breast. She looked nervous as she was hoping that Steve would be the one person that would love her forever.


“Or do you go with your loving mother?” Steve turned to Kady. Kady was resting her hand over her groin. She was praying that Steve would go under her loving care for eternity.


“Choose who you want?” They said in harmony.

 

Steve was stuck making a life decision at 1 inch tall.

Chapter End Notes:

here is the big choice. Does Steve choose Allison or Kady? Kady so far is in the lead but that can change. Readers should vote on who they want Steve to be with as this is the final arc. They will be stuck with this person to the end.

 

Hope you all are enjoying the story.