- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Allison continues to use Steve

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Allison reached down to her little brother. His runt of a six inch body was perfect for pleasure. She grabbed him by the waist and lifted him off the ground. He fought only for a little bit as he knew that it would be a bad idea to go against her will. The dogs barking in the neighbors yard reminded him of that threat. Allison carried him over to her crotch, lining him up to her pussy. 


“Many of the guys at our old high school would be jealous of you right now.” Allison placed Steve at the front of her vagina. Steve gulped at the impending abuse he was going to receive as her sex toy. The door to her sex was right below his face, oozing in excitement. “I know that you are better than them at this but don’t go easy because you are made of better stuff. It makes it boring.”


Allison placed Steve against her pussy and began to rub him against it. Steve was big enough to go inside the long way but Allison wanted to play a little bit before she did that. The idea was to grind him against her pussy before it was time.


“I’m sure that many would love the chance to be small and played around by a hot giantess but you are living that dream.” Allison teased Steve as she focus on moving his hips with her fingers into her sex. It was fun to think of his tiny dick being inside her but insufficient that it couldn’t do anything to please her, that was what made it pleasurable. Her pussy was too big for his dick. It couldn’t make it past the labia.


“When you are living a dream, live it to the fullest.” Allison started to rub his body faster against her pussy, making it very wet as her little brother’s belly was soaked in her juices.


Steve was shaking very violently as Allison moved his body on her wet lips, scraping his limbs on her budding pubic hairs. All the while she is doing this, she is pushing his crotch into her labia. He was six inches tall so he was taller than her pussy but that still didn’t stop the threat of her suddenly deciding for him to go head first. Allison seemed content with sliding him down and up her pussy. It was also making it easier for Steve to focus on not shrinking, his size and fortitude was slowing down the impending doom. Shrinking an inch would take longer than before if it was going to be like this.


“I thought I said that you should be living it to the fullest.” Allison sounded a little disappointed in Steve. “I thought you would be more active when told that you are living a lot of guys' fantasies. Sign, I guess some people have to be pushed to realize that they are living the dream.”


Allison had three fingers on Steve’s back as she used him. She brought one of those fingers up to the back of Steve’s head. He felt his sister’s appendage press against his hair and saw that his face was directly in front of her clit.. This was about to get more serious.


“Mmggrr” Steve mumbled as his face was mashed against her clit. Allison let go of Steve’s and moved her finger to the back of his neck to support it while she dug his head deeper into her sensitive nub.


“Mmhhm, that is better.” Allison moaned. She was only keeping his head pressed against her clitoris while the rest dangled along the pussy. She swore that she could feel his face’s features against the clit. 


Steve was eating clit. His mouth and tongue kept dragging over that round protruding member. He could do nothing with his head as Allison’s fingers held him tight right there. Rolling, rolling over that as her moans became louder and louder. She would be cumming soon. Steve’s five inch body dangled from her clit as he felt her body start to twitch.


“Mmhhmmm aaahhh” Allison moaned as she orgasmed. It was a small one as they had not reached the climax of their act, but more of a forthcoming tale of what is to come. It was still very pleasant for Allison as she released some of her sexual tension for now. 


“Bblergh!” Steve choked. Allison’s love juices shot out of her pussy and splash directly into his chest. Steve knew that this wasn’t a big one but it still produced enough to spray up into his mouth as he ate her clit. He spat out what he could as Allison’s body became relaxed. His body was dripping wet with the cum.


That is when Allison lowered him down. Steve expected that she was about to shove him completely in but that didn’t happen. Instead, he was placed in the small pool of her cum to stand directly in front of her pussy. Allison let go of him and used them to split her pussy open to show her vagina. 


“Hop in.” Allison's sultry voice beckons to him. She was calling you to enter her pussy.


“I might not come out!” Steve exclaimed. “Or it would take a while to come out. I could become smaller.”


“That is a risk that comes with the dream. Most dreams have a little danger.” Allison said as she leaned over to view her older brother. “Otherwise they wouldn’t be so good. Hop in and enjoy the thrill.”


“But this is too much. You don’t understand what it is like to be in there.” Steve begged. He knew what it was like to be inside the womb. It was warm, gentle, and sweet. It was a wonderful place where comfort was provided to you from the person carrying you. The downside was the path to get there was tumultuous at times and painful to leave. When one would leave eventually, time had passed and you would feel the weight of missing that time.


“You're right, I do not know.” Allison said, growing a little impatient. “But I do know that you feel good. Here’s the deal, if you get in on your own free will and start rubbing my vagina and it feels good, I would consider stopping this whole thing if you make it out. If you don’t go in on your own accord, I will force you in and try to suck you in the womb.”


Steve gulped at those two options. All these options involved Allison’s pussy. Steve stared into the pussy in front of him. He stares into its depths. The murky darkness drips as it is ready for more and her heartbeat echoes from within. Steve could see the folds along the walls ready to hug him once he was inside. The pink walls went down to a dark spot, squeezed shut for now, which was her cervix. The cave was ready to eat him alive.

 

“What will it be?” Allison asked.

 

Steve stretched up his hands and grabbed the rims of Allison’s labia. He pulled himself and lifted his legs up. He then placed his feet on the opening of Allison vagina.


“Mmhm, good choice.” Allison moaned as Steve tugged at her pussy. He was really doing this on his own. She kept her legs open as he slid a little bit more into her.


The sweet musky scent of her pussy filled Steve’s nostrils. He was already covered in her pussy fluids but it was something else to be at the source. The smell was intoxicating but Steve held his mind firm. Steve’s legs slid inside the maw, bumping against the irregular walls until he was firmly up to his chest in her sex. 


“Now, the goal is to make me cum. I want you to try your best to do it.” Allison was getting really excited as it would be Steve trying his best to please her, not them using him like a toy to please herself. “I suggest you do it good and quickly. You are shrinking after all so it will be harder for you if these drag on.”


“You don’t need to remind me.” Steve grumbled under his breath. He did not want to do this. “You are the one who shot me up with a drug.”


Steve looked down and saw his lower half swallowed by the pink ravenous sex of his sister. He sighed as the cave trembled with excitement at his presence. He gripped his sister’s lips tight and set himself to give her the time of her life.


“Oohh!” Allison arched back on Steve’s bed. She felt his feet go deeper and then roll out, and back in again. He was using his body like a dildo right at her pussy. Allison quivered and moaned as her little brother did the act all on his own. All of her excitement was building up.


“Hhrgghh!” Steve groaned as he tried to be sexually pleasing as he could to Allison. He wanted freedom from her. The drug was already in his system so he either was needing an antidote or just let himself shrink to a miniscule size and let the drug pass through his system. If he was to do the latter, he wished that no one was around so he could be at peace while he was at that vulnerable size.



“Yes, keep going. Go deeper.” Allison had fallen on her back on his bed. She was rubbing her breasts as her little brother pleased her down below. The bed was creaking as she continued to moan loudly as she was reaching that point that she wanted.


“I want more. More please.” Allison groaned.


“She must be reaching the tipping point.” Steve thought in his four inch body. Allison wanted him deeper but that is exactly what he did not want. He was moving in and out of her pussy but that was becoming a problem as he slowly was shrinking. Soon, he wouldn’t be able to reach any significant spot to please her. He could tell that if he didn’t make her cum soon, Allison would bring her fingers down and do it herself. He had to go all out.


“Huh? What are you doing?” Allison breathed deeply as she felt Steve shift in her pussy. She felt it quickly as he began to move again towards pleasing her. It felt like lightning as Steve’s return from the second of nothingness. Allison’s hips went high as she was reaching that point by Steve’s endeavors.


“Yes. ooh yes. That’s good! Keep it up.” Allison moaned as her body twitched as it was at the breaking point. 


Steve had changed his grip from her labia to her clit and started to kick as he went in and out of her pussy. This seemed to work as he beat her vagina with his feet as the stench of her sex got stronger, it was shaking even more, and Allison’s moans got louder. This was exactly what she wanted. Steve could feel his freedom coming soon.


Steve felt another freedom coming to. The drug that was keeping dick erect was coming to its own climax without Steve’s specific command or attention to it. The effect of the drug which held him in this state of arousal, had to relieve the pressure so that it could build it up again. He was right at that moment as his dick was as hard as it could be. It twitched as the drug made his body forcibly ejeculate at that moment. Right inside his sister’s pussy.


“Aah” Steve groaned as he released his load inside her pussy. He felt an ease come over him as he shot what he could into the depths of his sister’s cunt at four and a half inches. Once he was done, he felt a violent shake from Allison at that moment and knew it was her time too.


“ooooHHHHAAAAAAaaaa!!!” Allison yelled as she had the best orgasm she ever had in her life. She gripped Steve’s bed sheets as she raised her hips high. Her big breasts went up her body, the opposite way, jiggling as she spasmed out. Wave after wave of intense pleasure beat across her body as she clenched her pussy around her brother. Then it happened.


Steve was clinging for his life as Allison’s body attempted to pull him inside her. He clung to the short hairs of her crotch as the hungry vagina wanted him inside it. This was the danger he knew was possible if he went this route but what choice did he have early. This was his best chance to stop this. If he survived this crush pressure as Allison’s pussy tried to suck him in, she could let him go. He was holding on with all his strength when a very strong tug pulled at him.


His hands slipped.


“Wwaahhh!” Steve screamed. The walls of Allison’s pussy engulfed him in a single swoop. He was surrounded by Allison’s wet vagina walls. He felt the intense pressure as it squeezed his form tightly. The pulsating heartbeat ringing and the sloshing of her fluids flooded his ears. He thought he was done for when his feet hit the cervix but when it did. The cervix lurched up and actually pushed him as it opened.


“Blluurrgghh!” Steve choked as the dam opened up and Allison’s cum came gushing out. Steve moved outwards as the torrent of cum pushed him towards the labia and out.


“Woaah!” Steve’s four inch body was floating in the air with a waterfall of cum. He was high in the air as Allison’s orgasmed shot him out with her cum. He had survived not being crushed by the vagina and swallowed inside the womb, where it was warm. Instead, he was plummeting down to his own bed sheets.


Splat!


Steve landed in a puddle of Allison’s cum. He picked himself up as he got himself oriented.


Thump!


Allison’s ass hit the bed as she calmed down from her climax. This caused Steve to fly in the air a foot before landing directly in the cum again. Steve stood up again and stared at the pussy that he was in just moments ago. He wondered if he satisfied the beast.


“Huh huh.” Allison’s chest heaved from the best orgasm. Her little brother had actually gone and done it. He took the lead and forced her to cum, although it was kind of forced by her threat. It was amazing. She had felt him cum inside her as well which made it even better. He was the greatest at this size. She waited about a minute or so, pondering the wonderful feeling. Should she let him go? Allison started to pull herself by leaning on one to tell Steve her decision. That is when something caught her eyes before she could fully get up.

 

Kady, her and Steve’s mom, was standing at the bedroom door

Chapter End Notes:

What will Kady be like? will she awake and angry? will she be awake and horny? or will she be asleep and she was sleepwalking to Steve's room?

 

We have a major turning point here. Who will Steve be with or choose? will it be Kady, the mom, or Allison, the sister? This decision will decide how the final arc will be.