- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by Chaos.


 


Steve's mom thinks he needs a lot more training.

“That didn’t go too well,” Kady said without any concern even though her son had failed her test she wasn’t that upset. She took a seat in the chair her son had been sitting and lowered him from her face closer to her lap. Looking down at him, she gave him a sad smile as he just looked up at her with curiously and lingering lust. “Looks like we are going to have to take things to a higher level.”


“What are you talking about? I don’t understand what’s going on. You start doing naked aerobics in front of me, of course I’m going to shrink all the way down,” Steve told her as he tried to calm down, but his mom was still naked and she had him very close to her chest. Her smooth, round treasures were hanging above him, blocking out most of her face. They looked so good, but he knew he shouldn’t stare.


“Baby, I never expected you to not to shrink, but you were supposed to last longer. I had this whole thing planned out where I was going to give you a lap dance and place your hands on my boobs, but you didn’t even last a minute. It’s not very good for a man to get off before a lady is ready.” Steve was lucky that this was the smallest he could get because after hearing that he would be microscopic. How could his mom both tease him and scold him at the same time, it seemed impossible. His mom had been planning on getting to second base with him, that both made him horrified and aroused. He should thank his lucky stars that he shrunk all the way before that happened, but the way she was talking, it was like she had something even more…vigorous planned.


“Mom, don’t you think you’re taking this too far?”


“No honey, I haven’t been taking it too far enough!” Kady pulls her son into a hug, which is just her trusting him between her naked breasts. Scott found two tons of breasts flesh squeezing around him, rubbing all over his naked body. This wasn’t the first time his mom hugged him during a shrinking episode, but she usually had clothes on and he wasn’t so aroused. Scott grit his teeth to keep from moaning as his erection jabbed into yielding, smooth breast flesh. He looked up past the heavy hills to his mom’s voice, focusing on her voice. “You need to control your shrinking, especially now that you’re graduating and about to head out into the world. You’re so vulnerable and if just one bad woman finds out they can control your size; they’ll do horrible things to you. Don’t you understand that?”


Scott knew that, he knew that all to well. Jocelyn had taught him how cruel someone could be with a shrunken person. It wouldn’t have been so bad if it was only sexual with him, but she shrunk him and kept him in a jar, making him remain shrunken or face being crushed while regrowing in there. She did a lot of stuff like that to him, just because she could. His aunt Maria was a lesser example; she at least refrained from putting him in situations that could kill him. But she still treated him very thoughtlessly, often more concerned with getting off then his safety. He knew he was in danger every time he shrunk, but what could he do?


“Mom, you know I can’t help it. It’s not like I can not get aroused at all when I’m around beautiful women!” Scott cried out from his mom’s cleavage as he tried to make her understand. His mom then pulled him from her cleavage and lifted him up, looking at him very closely as she explained, “I don’t think you understand. When I was your age, everything got me turned on, every hunky guy got me ready to take my clothes off, but I got it under control through one thing, experience. I had sex, wild, crazy sex! I did everything imaginable, experimenting with girls and threesomes and all kinds of kinky stuff. After all I experienced, I no longer wanted sex all the time, I’d gotten my fill and I was able to move on and marry your father without wanting to try that stuff ever again.”


“Mom…. this is more information then I ever wanted to know,” Steve said as he shuddered at the thought of his mom as some sex crazed teen. Kady just giggled, and ran her finger down Steve’s body, getting a shudder for an entirely different reason. “You’re missing the point of the story. I experienced all those wonderful sexual moments, some I loved, some didn’t work for me, but it made me less susceptible to my own libido. If you’re going to ever look at a hot girl and not shrink, you need to experience as much sex as possible. It’s the only way I know you’ll be safe.”


Scott was very scared now. His mom seemed to be planning to expose him to something a Hell of a lot more potent then porn. From the way that she was describing her idea, it seemed similar to a parent making their child smoke a carton of cigarettes after being caught smoking one. He knew his mom cared about him and his sister a lot, she might be playful, but she put their safety and happiness before anything, but this was too much.

 

“So, who exactly is going to help me experience 'sex'?” Scott asked and his mom just got this seductive smile on her face that made his erection throb even as he got this sick feeling in the bottom of his stomach. She spoke sweetly to him as she answered: "Me of course!"

Chapter End Notes:

What-what-WHAT?!?