- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Allison is going to use her boobs on Steve to get him smaller

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

“Uh uh.” Steve was a little confused and dumbstuck at Allison's use of that phrase. He felt a slight jolt in his cock after she said that. His face turned red and he felt himself shrink from the momentary arousal of those words and himself being squished into his bed by Allison’s boobs.


“I see that you liked that.” Allison said while cocking her head and smiling sideways. She had felt Steve’s cock twitch with some excitement. Her boobs encompassed him a little bit more so she knew that it was him that felt aroused for a second to shrink him down to 2 feet, not the drug. He was using all his will to stop the shrinking but there were moments of weakness. Allison's mind was thinking. “Boobs it is.”


“I guess you do like me after all.” Allison scooped her arms underneath her breasts and grabbed Steve under his back and lifted herself off with him. She was sitting straight up now as Steve was situated directly in between her boobs. “Good, because I was worried that you were going to be too scared of me from before and not do anything but it seems I was wrong. You still think I am attractive in the face of possible doom. Oooohh! I can’t get enough of how cute you are!”


Steve couldn’t reply to Allison at all as at her last phrase. She hugged her boobs tightly to pin him there and twisted her body back and forth. She was like a girl that had hugged a little puppy and was showing all the love in the world to the little pet with an active hug. Steve’s legs were flopping back and forth underneath the boobs as Allison wiggled at how cute he was to her. 


“Ha ha ha.” Steve breathed hard once Allison stopped and he was able to free an arm from the bust imprisonment. He wasn’t prepared for that level of action from the get go. He was needing to catch his breath and calm his mind from the rattling of Allison’s action on his 23 inch body. 


“Sorry about that little brother.” Allison's voice had no remorse from doing that to him. She was biting her lower lip at her own excitement from putting Steve through that. She really enjoyed the struggle he was having to go through to stay a decent size against her sexy body. She always wanted someone that she could dominate and control with her luscious body. It didn’t have to be sexual appeal either, it could be her just being bigger than them like she was doing to her brother. It was getting hard to control him with her body with all the other incidents he was going through so she resorted to drugging him to get that feeling.


“It is just going to get rougher from here on out. So better be prepared for things to get worse as we spend the night together.” Allison teased Steve. She could feel him go down to 22 inches in her bust.  “Or it could be the best thing for you to spend such an intimate moment with such a beautiful woman.”


“Please, Allison.” Steve pulled his other arm out of her bust to sit on top of her boob. She couldn’t fully hold him by her breasts alone so she was using her arms to encircle her bust to keep him there. It was not enough so Steve was pulling his arms out to hoist himself into a better position. Otherwise, he would slip below and fall out of her boobs. Leaving Allison to do something else, Steve thought he could deal with the boobs.


“You don’t have to do this.” Steve begged his big sister’s face above him. “I won't tell Mom if you stop right now. I will say that I had a very lewd dream and that is why I got very small. Please don’t go any farther than this. I know that I am going to be very small soon and I won’t be able to do anything so please don’t do this to the point that I’m absolutely miniscule to you. It will be very dangerous for me.” 


Steve tried to plead with Allison. He knew that it was a weak argument to her as she is high on the pleasure of her shrunken brother. He was hoping that the future punishment of either the fear of Mom bringing the hammer down on her after this or the fact that Allison could not do this again if she took it too far would let him go. It wasn’t much but Steve thought why not. The worst is being thrown to the dogs if Allison didn’t like that but the same could be said about being absolutely crushed by his sister if he became incredibly small.


Allison didn’t seem fazed by Steve’s outburst. She simply let the baby sized Steve fall from within her breasts back to the bed. He stood up looking at his sister in confusion at what Allison did. She had kind of let him go but he knew he wasn’t. She seemed just to be waiting patiently for him, for him to do something.


“What is going on?” Steve asked his giant sister what she was doing. Why was she so calm and composed right now after he asked her to let him go? Did she really mean to let him go? Steve asked. “Am I free?”


“Oh no, not at all.” Allison shook her head. “I’m just waiting for you to tell your mommy that she is about to have one of the greatest nights ever.”


“Huh?!?” Steve wondered why she suddenly switched gears to saying that Kady was about to have one of her best nights ever. Kady was drugged up right now and fast asleep. He couldn’t count on her coming to his rescue and of course couldn’t think of having shrunken sex when she was asleep. Allison must be very cocky thinking that he wouldn’t tell once she woke to find him miniaturized by drugs as well.


“Go on, tell your mommy that she is about to have a wonderful night.” Allison gave Steve a lewd cheeky smile. She made slight circles as she said it. The last part was what got Steve. She said it so quietly and proactively. “Tell me how I am going to have an amazing night, baby.”


Steve straight away knew that Allison had switched his words on him. Allison had carried him a little in her womb and transferred some of her DNA into him. He was by definition her child by that incident and she was using that against him. She was going to treat him tonight like her child instead of the brother and sister relationship they had as well. His 21 inch tall body was perfect for this situation of a mother and child situation.


“I wasn’t talking about you. I was talking about both our Moms, Kady.” Steve was trying to switch the conversation back to his original topic of which mom he was going to tell to get her to stop what she was doing. “She is the one I would tell.”


“Sit here.” Allison ignored Steve’s words as she patted her leg for him to sit down in her lap. Steve was confused as she said it so gently and softly to him, like she was a mother giving her child some tender love. 


“But i-” Steve started to try and talk about Kady and the trouble that Allison was going to be in when he told her but Allison cut her off.


“Please, baby.” Allison's voice was still soft but a hint of seriousness was in it that Steve caught on to. 


Steve crawled over to Allison and sat on her lap with his legs perpendicular to Allison’s legs. His face was pushed against one of her breasts that his chest had been trapped next to earlier. He could smell that sweet aroma waft off her chest into his nostrils to raise his awareness of his big sister's mature breasts squashed against his crown. He was starting to get a little aroused by them in front of him.

 

“Suck them.” Allison spoke pleasantly.

 

Steve raised his gaze with his 20 inch body a little up along Allison’s breast to see the tip, the dark nipple. It was right in front of him, stiff and erect, sprouting from her chest. Steve had brought his nose up with his gaze and it caught the smell he caught earlier became strong. The sweet smell was from her nipple and it was a creamy smell of a mother ready to provide and care for her child. 


“Go ahead.” Allison repeated. “Suck them.”


Steve was no longer thinking about the threat that Allison had given earlier, his attention was on the knob that was on Allison’s breasts. It was memorizing, that little tower, that Steve lost his previous thought of all the emotional shifts that Allison was doing. 


Steve's face inched slowly to Allison’s nipple as he struggled inside himself. His mind was racing to prevent himself from shrinking but his body was aching for the teat. His mouth opened gradually as he got closer. He knew that he shouldn’t, that it would lead to doom, but his body, probably fueled by the drugs, wanted more than just a look. He felt sweat fall down his brow as the nipple touched his tongue.


“Don’t be afraid.” Allison spoke quietly and tenderly to Steve. She had gone through an emotional train to find which one would appeal to Steve and finally found it. This motherly one seemed to have done the trick to get his body to start overtaking his mind’s control.


“It’s all for you.” Allison felt Steve’s tongue touch her nipple and it sent a shock of pleasure through her body. It was soon a zap when his lips surrounded her areolas, the gentle lips rolling over her skin. A bolt hit her when Steve began to suck her tits, pulling for what was inside.


“Mmhmm, yesh.” Allison slurred her words as Steve started to suck constantly at her nipple. She brought her arm around to hold him like a baby. She brought her upper half down a little and raised him up so that his face was squished against her breasts as he sucked. 


Steve was losing his mind as he sucked Allison’s tit. He wasn’t getting anything but the smell and feeling of Allison’s caressing embrace made him not think of anything else but the moment. It didn’t matter to him that Allison’s nipple was getting larger and larger in his mouth, he wanted what was inside.


“Ooh!” Allison moaned after a minute of Steve sucking on her breast to finally feel something come out. She had her other hand in her pussy, rubbing as she held Steve against her teat. She had a mini orgasm as she felt milk come out of her tits. It was time for the next step.


“Yes, baby. Drink your milk. Let it fill your belly and comfort you. Mommy will make you very happy.” Allison cooed as she brought her hand from her pussy to Steve’s groin.


Steve’s mind went blank once the tit started to drizzle on to the bed of his tongue. He had a mental fortitude in place to keep himself from losing himself to the pleasure but that crumbled to the rich milk the drip from her nipple. He lost his wall to protect himself and the enemy knew that he was defenseless to any offense that they brought against his 18 inch body. 


Allison encircled Steve’s tiny dick inside her finger and thumb and began to rub it up and down. The drug had made it hard already and twitching to be free but Steve had commanded that rod not to release it’s firepower. Since Steve’s guard was gone and lost while he enjoyed the milk from his sister's mother's tit, Allison was able to ignite a short fuse for what she wanted. Steve was helpless as Allison fed him and played with his dick at the same time. He was shrinking faster and Allison knew it as it took another minute for him to explode.


“Mmmttpght.” Steve’s muffled groan was barely heard above the dogs barking outside as his mouth was full of Allison’s tit.


“Wwaaahhh!” Allison yelled in excitement as a small geyser of cum exploded from below her breast up and high into the air. Allison concluded that he had been stuffed up for a while at the amount his small form was able to create. Allison arced her head up to see the stream of cum floated three feet above her before descending down.


Split splat sputter blop.


The large amount of cum splattered on top of her breasts, right along the middle. Allison was happy with the results as Steve continued to shrink. 


“What beautiful seed you have, little brother.” Allison’s voice was no longer the sweet voice of mother. It was still caring but it had a hint of sarcasm as Allison firmly had Steve in grasps now.


“Huh, huh.” Steve gasped as Allison pulled Steve away from her tit with an audible “POP.” he didn’t want to let go as he saw a few drops of milk still on her nipple. It would be hard for him suck the nipple but he could still lick the dew off the protruding flesh but his tongue wasn’t long enough. Once he was pulled away, the intoxicating motherly aroma of Allison’s nipple faded, Steve realized his problem.


He was now 9 inches tall. He was practically at the point that he could never escape from an aware Allison. He could make a dash for somewhere if he wasn’t within her grasp on his bed in the middle of the night. He had been tricked by thematernal grace the Allison exhibited for a little bit but was now back to her old self.


“I kept pumping my breast since giving birth to you by chance that I could sway your dick with them and it seems like I was right. You are weak to boobs.” Allison teased the small boy in her hand. 


Steve couldn’t say anything as Allison fell on her back with Steve in her hand. Everything was fast and fluid as Allison hit the bed, bounced a little, and dropped her brother. Steve had his own episode like Allison but he bounced on his belly instead and not the bed.


“It is fine to have a weakness like that. Some girls like it when guys are attracted to their boobs. It makes it easier to keep their boys under control.” Allison spoke eye level with Steve. 

 

Steve didn’t have to look sideways to know where he was based off of what Allison said and it didn’t take long for him to feel it. Allison had placed him in the middle of her breast when she fell back. She was so quick with her reflexes that she pulled her arm out and placed it next to her. Steve felt the softest trucks have a head on collision with him in the middle.

 

“I happen to be one of those types of girls.” Allison pulled her breasts apart to see her 9 inch brother dazed from her pushing them together. She wasn’t going to let up on him.


Thump!


Allison slammed her breasts against him again.


Thump!


Allison slammed her breasts against him again.


Thump!


Allison kept repeating and repeatedly bouncing her breasts against her little brother and son as he shrunk in between her breasts. She was really enjoying see her little man forced to shrink gradually by the drug but could be sped up by incentives like her boobs.


“Uuuhhhgggrrrhh!” Steve groaned in absolute confusion from the barrage of tits he was receiving. Everytime the tits came together, he would be pinned to the point he couldn’t move at all. He didn’t fit fully in her breasts so that his hands and feet could stretch out from the top and bottom of Allison’s cleavage but that wasn’t going to last long as he shrunk. He had another problem that was bigger in his mind.


His cum.


In addition to giant globes of woman’s flesh coming very quickly to engulf him, they were covered in his cum that he shot out earlier when he was bigger. Now, his load was bigger compared to him at 8 inches. He was literally getting slimed in his own cum as Allison kept pushing her tits together repeatedly.  


“I’m enjoying this, how are you handling it? Enjoying some giant boobs” Allison hummed after she stopped slamming him for the past two minutes to see him lying disoriented in the middle of her open breasts. She could see trails of his cum dangling in between him and her breasts. Allison concluded that Steve wasn’t liking that bit of the tit job to be in his own seed.


“Huh huh huh.” Steve gasped after the stampede of giant boobs halted and he was able to get some bearings down. He really disliked his cum being stuck to him during that playtime with Allison’s nice rack. It must have been that disgust during the onslaught that his mind didn’t lose it and shrunk rapidly because he couldn’t think straight being roughed up in the chaos.


“I will take it that you enjoyed my tits.” Allison spoke to Steve. He was getting to the point that he would be fully swallowed by her breasts as she laid on his bed. “So, I will give you more time with them.”


Whump!


It was a splatter of the cum she had been spraying when she bashed her tits again and again into Steve. This time she didn’t pull her tits apart but kept them squished together by her hands. Allowing Steve to appreciate her plump tits even more.


Steve couldn’t breathe as boulders of Allison’s doughy breasts immobilized any movement of his 7 inch body. He was helpless as his own cum trickled in the tight crevice over him in a slow descent. It was gross to be covered by it but the warm embrace of Allison’s chest around him was strangely enticing when he was suffocating by them. Her heartbeat was like a timer in a video game indicating how long he could be in here. He was in there for five seconds when he felt a change in the direction of how the cum was flowing over him to realize that Allison had changed her position.


“Guys would love to get a tit job with these knockers on their dick but you get to experience it full body. Aren’t you a lucky guy?” Allison teased as she had seated herself to be sitting straight up again with Steve in her breasts. She had to stimulate him even more.


“Mmmthhhgffffth” Steve’s grunt was inaudible to Allison as he felt his world suddenly shake and crush him even more. Allison had begun to rub her breasts in opposite directions as continued her tit job on Steve’s body.


Steve’s body was twisted and crumpled in many different ways as the supple boobs messed with him. He was changing positions many times as each of her mammary glands bulldozed him into each other. He would crumpled and go into mangled poses that hurt as Allison was relentlessly abusing him with her tits. He was glad that he was shifted to the outside a few times to restart his breath meter to survive three minutes of this.


“Hhaa!” Steve yelped in surprise out of nowhere. Allison had opened her breasts up to free him from his confinements in her jugs.


“Oof, ow, waaah!” Steve fell down and bounced on her belly before rolling down her stomach to the bed. He was glad that it was over.


“Huh huh huh. That was rough, Allison. You could have killed me there.” Steve gasped as he pulled himself up. He had to get his footing on the unusual nature of the ground he was standing before looking up at Allison.


“Sorry.” Allison unapologetically apologized to Steve. “I had to do something to get you down to this size to move to some big stuff.”


Steve stared up to look at his hot gigantic sister. She was a true giantess to him at 6 inches. Her bust was big, her butt was big, her smile was big, and her thighs were big. Everything yelled big and sexy as he gawked at the sheer size of her. Any person would cum their pants just looking at her. He didn’t because he knew the dangers of doing that. He was keeping his will as strong as he could be as long as he could against Allison’s erotic body and actions.


Gulp!

 

He was the perfect size for her to start getting serious.

Chapter End Notes:

Big chapter, wanted to a lot with it. Allison has many options down below. She has her asshole, pussy, and even her butt cheeks or some other stuff. What is she going to do to Steve?