- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve finds out who stuck him with a needle

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Allison leaned in on her side as she stared at her small brother with lustful brown eyes. Her long wavy brown hair sparkled with the night sky. Steve looked down her smooth milky skin to her bust. She was wearing a black silk lingerie with flowery designs. Her breasts had gotten bigger since that incident. They were now 38E and very plump. It must have been a bonus of carrying him for a little bit because her ass was bigger too. She was gaining some of those attributes that a mother would carry at her age that made her more appealing than ever. The bigger bust and ass of one who bore children while still having the youthful poise of a teenager.


“Of a dreamy woman visiting you in the middle of the night.” Allison’s face got close to Steve. He was scared when he saw his gigantic sister’s face up close. He could see vividly the muscles of her face as she grinned. This is what it felt like as a baby to gaze into one’s parents face and learn all about what a face could do. It was terrifying to think that he was at that level.


That is when he started to get an erection. Allison’s drug started to work on him.


“I see that I am right in my assumption. You did have a naughty dream about me. You are suchy a pervy brother.” Allison teased Steve as she knew that he would be shrinking soon. He couldn’t fight against the drug coursing through his veins. Steve couldn’t fight against Allison like this, he was small to begin with, but soon he would be too small to do anything. He only had one option.


“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH” The 2’9” tall Steve screamed into the night. His only hope was an outside force to come in and stop Allison from what she was about to do.


“Shut up, little brother!” Allison covered his mouth. “You are only going to get the neighbor’s dogs riled up.” 


“Mmmggthmmm” Steve gagged as he tried to fight past his sister’s hand to scream for Mom. She was here in the house and she would definitely not stand to have Allison try and drug him again to shrink him. 


“Ugh, I guess you don’t know.” Allison sighed as she kept her hand on her brother’s mouth. He was at 2’8” now, struggling against her larger arm. She had made a plan for tonight.


“When Mom and I went out for dinner tonight, I slipped some sleeping medicine in her drink when she went to the bathroom. She went back pretty sleepy so I presumed that she was very tired when she got back and went straight to bed. Am I correct so far?” Allison asked Steve.


Steve remembered when he was going to bed that Kady said she was very sleepy. She was coming under the effects of what Allison gave her. Allison had planned this late night rendezvous with consideration. Steve stared at Allison with wide eyes and nodded his head.


“Good.” Allison smiled as she let go of his mouth. “We can now-”


“AAAAAEEEEIIIIIIIIII!!!” Steve shrieked this time. He was still trying to wake up Kady. 


“Shut up! Twerp!” Allison angrily grabbed Steve’s face again. 


“Woof woof!” The neighbor’s dogs started to bark due to Steve’s scream.


“Now, the neighbor’s dogs are up.” Allison sighed as she readjusted her position on the bed. She was sitting on her knees on the mattress with Steve’s 2’7” body aimed to inbetween her legs. She had covered both his mouth and nose this time to limit Steve’s breathing.


“Mom is not going to wake up to save you. I made sure that she would sleep the whole night through. You just have to go with what I want to do and things will be fine. I will let my hand go and I want no screaming.” Allison stated as she began to lift her hand from her little brother clawing at her hand for air.


Steve breathed in deeply and let it out. “AA-”


Allison grabbed his face quickly again to silence him. Steve used his meager strength to try and move Allison's hand so he could breathe and scream.


“No, no, no.” Allison waved her finger in the air like he was a misbehaving child. “I told you not to scream. It really hurts the mood I'm trying to go for here. I want you to just accept that you have to go with this without fighting me.” 


Steve continued to fight against her hand. He was not going down like this. Allison seemed very disappointed with her brother. She wanted him to just go with the flow she was trying to set but he wasn’t going with it. He would shrink to unbelievable levels if this went on so there were little options for but to fight. Allusion suddenly looked to the side as he put up a futile resistance against her at 2’6”. She then looked back at him and gave him a devious smile.


“I am going to lift my hand up again and you will not make a sound.” Allison gazed became more sinister for a moment. “If you make a sound, I will silence you again and wait until you get really small and feed you to the neighbors dogs.”


Steve got really terrified. His sister was talking about feeding him to dogs. He hadn’t experienced that level of cruelty before. His life ended by being eaten alive by dogs. It was savagery at its finest. Allison must have been waiting for this moment for a long time and if she couldn’t have it, someone was going to be punished, meaning him. Steve didn’t believe that she would do it in the long run but he did not want to test that theory.


Allison lifted off her hand and he didn’t move, didn’t even make a peep. Steve didn’t want to be eaten by dogs.


“Good.” Allison gave a happy smile as Steve finally agreed to follow along with her. He must have realized the detriment he would be in if he didn’t follow along with her. She didn’t know herself. She didn’t know if it was a hollow threat or not, it would only have come up to it if he had screamed.


Allison arched her chest forward and pulled her arms behind her head in a very lewd pose. Steve would be fighting the drug but Allison was going to make it very difficult as she began to highlight her assets on her body to give her brother some very lewd thoughts. Allison stared down at her 2’5'' brother with lustful hunger. She wanted him badly.


“What shall we start with?” Allison’s attitude changed from the dark morbid moment of suggesting about feeding him to dogs to one of a very lovey dovey never will hurt you sort of personality. 


Allison then bent her body down and hugged Steve. She was getting very handsy as he slipped between her breasts. Allison knew that this was hard for Steve but he seemed to be doing pretty well. He wasn’t shrinking fast. His training was paying off but the drug was still causing him to shrink slowly. With her body on top of his 2’4 frame, she pulled his scared face above her breast. She would change it to a lustful one she said in her mind.


“Boob? Ass? Lips? Pussy? Stomach? What will it be?” Allison shifted her weight on top of him to make sure he really felt her body. Allison decided to tease Steve a little bit more as he laid buried beneath her with something based on something they used to enjoy watching together.

 

“Onii-chan〰a039;♥” Lewdly whispered to her shrinking brother.

Chapter End Notes:

What is Allison going to start with when she plays with Steve? Then what will she go to next?